时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on The Originals… | |
[00:02] | If this prophecy is fulfilled, | 如果这个预言实现了 |
[00:04] | You will all fall. | 你们们都会被击倒 |
[00:06] | One by friend, one by foe, and one by family. | 一个被朋友 一个被敌人 一个被家人 |
[00:10] | As this mark grows, you’ll go mad. | 随着这个记号越长越大 你会疯掉 |
[00:13] | You’ll become a relentless ripper. | 你会变成残忍的开膛手 |
[00:16] | Hide my body. | 藏好我的身体 |
[00:17] | Elijah, do it! | 以利亚 动手 |
[00:25] | What the hell did I just see? | 我刚看到了什么 |
[00:26] | Vincent told me he found a way | 文森特说他找到了一个办法 |
[00:27] | to extract the serum from Aurora. | 从奥罗拉身上提取那份血清 |
[00:29] | If Marcel becomes the beast, | 如果马塞尔变成了那个猛兽 |
[00:31] | then I won’t be able to stop him. | 我将无法阻止他 |
[00:32] | Davina was like a daughter to me, | 达维娜就像我女儿一样 |
[00:33] | and you condemned her to a fate worse than death. | 你却害她遭受了比死亡更可怕的命运 |
[00:35] | So you will never be safe. | 所以你别想安全 |
[00:37] | I am nothing less than your worst… | 我只会是你最害怕的噩… |
[00:42] | No! | 不 |
[00:44] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[00:45] | It’s Marcel. | 马塞尔 |
[00:46] | I took his life. | 我杀了他 |
[00:50] | Marcel took that serum the moment I offered it to him. | 我刚把那份血清给马塞尔 他就喝下了 |
[00:52] | So if the Mikaelsons think he’s dead, | 如果迈克尔森家族觉得他死了 |
[00:54] | they’re in for a hell of a surprise. | 那他们绝对会大吃一惊 |
[00:58] | 更多影视更新 | |
[01:08] | You’re a survivor. | 你是个幸存者 |
[01:10] | And survivors need names. | 幸存者需要名字 |
[01:14] | How about Marcellus? | 马塞勒斯怎么样 |
[01:15] | Marcellus? | 马塞勒斯 |
[01:18] | Family can be more than just those with whom we share blood. | 家人并不只是那些与你有血缘关系的人 |
[01:22] | We can choose. | 我们可以选择 |
[01:31] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[01:32] | Now, you once said the same thing of your reading. | 你以前对阅读也是这么说 |
[01:34] | Devote yourself to your music. | 全心投入音乐之中 |
[01:35] | Soon you shall be Johann Sebastian Bach. | 你很快就能成为巴赫大师了 |
[02:19] | Were you watching me sleep? | 你在看我睡觉吗 |
[02:24] | Possibly. | 也许吧 |
[02:26] | A little. | 一点点 |
[02:40] | Despite everything that we’ve done… | 尽管我们做了一些孽 |
[02:45] | all those we’ve lost… | 失去了很多 |
[02:49] | we’re still here. | 我们仍在这里 |
[02:52] | You’re not alone. | 你不是孤身一人 |
[03:05] | What better life might have awaited you | 如果我不是你父亲 |
[03:07] | were another man your father? | 你可能会过上更好的生活吧 |
[03:11] | All those who have loved me have lived to regret it. | 爱过我的那些人后来都很后悔 |
[03:16] | But I do know this, my littlest wolf. | 但我心知这点 我的小宝贝狼人 |
[03:21] | I will do right by you. | 我会好好待你 |
[03:28] | What do you want, Elijah? | 你找我干什么 以利亚 |
[03:36] | I’m not foolish enough to ask your forgiveness, | 我还没蠢到要你原谅我 |
[03:38] | so I’ll say it again. | 所以我再说一遍 |
[03:40] | I had no choice. | 我当时别无选择 |
[03:43] | We protect this family at any cost. | 我们不惜代价保护家人 |
[03:48] | You think I’m not aware of how heavy that burden is? | 你觉得我不清楚这个重担有多沉吗 |
[03:51] | No. I think that this time, | 不 我认为这一次 |
[03:54] | that burden… | 那个重担 |
[03:57] | is simply too much to bear. | 只是太难以承受了 |
[04:12] | Something isn’t right. | 有些不对劲 |
[04:15] | Well, you said you put the prophecy to rest. | 你说你终止了预言 |
[04:17] | So what’s the worry? | 还担心什么 |
[04:19] | I didn’t sleep last night. | 我昨晚一宿没睡 |
[04:21] | I just had this feeling of dread. | 我只是心生一种恐惧 |
[04:23] | I don’t know if it’s my own guilt, | 我不知道是自己的愧疚感 |
[04:25] | or maybe it’s my intuition telling me something’s coming. | 还是我的直觉在告诉我坏事将临 |
[04:30] | And what’s this? | 这是什么 |
[04:31] | Your early warning system? | 你的预警咒吗 |
[04:34] | This map is spelled to trace Niklaus’s enemies. | 这张地图被施咒来追踪尼克劳斯的敌人 |
[04:38] | Let’s just hope I’m being paranoid. | 希望是我多心了吧 |
[05:03] | I guess you’re not being paranoid | 看来不是你多心 |
[05:05] | when there is, in fact, a hoard of killers out to get you. | 实际上 有一大群杀手要来对付你 |
[05:13] | 达维娜·克莱尔 | |
[05:19] | All this was you? | 这都是你干的吗 |
[05:20] | No. I had help. | 不 有人帮我 |
[05:23] | Davina Claire. | 达维娜·克莱尔 |
[05:24] | She’s the one that made sure the Ancestors were gone for good. | 是她确保先祖们永远消失了 |
[05:27] | It’s the last thing she did. | 这是她做的最后一件事 |
[05:29] | That means you’ve done your part. | 这表示你已经完事了 |
[05:30] | That just leaves me to do mine. | 该我出手了 |
[05:32] | Are you sure you can? | 你确定你能行吗 |
[05:35] | Am I sure I can? | 我确不确定吗 |
[05:37] | The whole point of me taking Lucien’s serum | 我喝下卢西安那份血清就是为了 |
[05:39] | was so I’d have the power to deal with the Mikaelsons. | 让我有能力对抗迈克尔森家族 |
[05:40] | Marcel, there’s a big difference between having the power | 马塞尔 拥有那种能力 |
[05:43] | and actually using the power to kill somebody. | 与使用能力杀人是两回事 |
[05:45] | And these people were your family. | 这些人是你的家人 |
[05:47] | They were my family. | 现在不是了 |
[05:49] | Do you know why I even bothered pretending | 你知道我为何要多此一举 |
[05:50] | like I hadn’t already taken the serum? | 假装我没服下血清吗 |
[05:53] | I needed to see how my family would react. | 我需要看下我的家人如何反应 |
[05:56] | Elijah killed me in cold blood. | 以利亚毫不留情杀了我 |
[06:00] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[06:02] | So whatever happens next, they’ve earned it. | 接下来发生的事 他们活该 |
[06:03] | Did the people of New Orleans earn it, too? | 新奥尔良的人也活该吗 |
[06:06] | ‘Cause I’ve been hearing the rumors about vampires | 因为我一直听说吸血鬼们 |
[06:07] | just flocking into town, | 不断涌入这里 |
[06:09] | and it looks to me like you’re dead set on starting a war. | 在我看来 你是铁了心要开战 |
[06:11] | And I need to know what happens to the innocent people | 我需要知道无辜的平民百姓 |
[06:13] | when they get caught in the crossfire of that. | 在交战中受伤怎么办 |
[06:16] | No. You got to promise me | 不行 你得答应我 |
[06:18] | you’re gonna do what’s right for the people of this city. | 你要好好善待这里的市民 |
[06:21] | That’s exactly what I’m gonna do. | 我就是这么打算的 |
[06:29] | Freya’s tracking your former sirelings now. | 弗雷娅正在追踪你以前的血脉分支 |
[06:31] | So it won’t be long. | 所以很快就会到 |
[06:32] | Which works for me. | 我觉得这样挺好 |
[06:34] | I could use a good fight. | 我正需要跟人干一架呢 |
[06:36] | Well, we do have an advantage. | 我倒有一个优势 |
[06:39] | No vampire may enter this stronghold | 只要地契还在弗雷娅名下 |
[06:41] | so long as the deed remains in Freya’s name. | 吸血鬼就攻不进来 |
[06:44] | So what? | 那又如何 |
[06:45] | We hide in here while our enemies mass at the front gate? | 敌人在门前放肆 我们就躲在这里吗 |
[06:48] | Well, if they’re so determined to die at our hands, | 如果他们执意要死在我们手上 |
[06:49] | let them come. | 那就成全他们 |
[07:06] | No. | 不 |
[07:40] | Never thought it would come to this. | 没想过会走到这一步 |
[07:43] | But, as always… | 但一如往常 |
[07:47] | the Mikaelsons made my choice for me. | 迈克尔森一家逼我走到这一步 |
[07:51] | Marcel. | 马塞尔 |
[07:53] | How? | 怎么会 |
[07:54] | How are we in your home? | 我们怎么会进到你家吗 |
[07:58] | I have friends who can nullify a deed, | 我有朋友能废除地契 |
[08:00] | foreclose on a property like that. | 收回这样的房子 |
[08:02] | Or did you mean… | 还是你想问 |
[08:04] | how am I not a rotting corpse? | 我怎么没死呢 |
[08:11] | I thought my friend was dead, | 我以为我的好友死了 |
[08:14] | and yet here you are. | 而你却活生生站在这里 |
[08:16] | So send these fools away, | 把这些蠢货打发走 |
[08:18] | and let’s talk. | 我们好好谈谈 |
[08:20] | You and me. | 就你跟我 |
[08:21] | Is that relief I hear? | 你这是松了一口气吗 |
[08:23] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[08:25] | If I hadn’t been one step ahead of you, | 如果我不是提前喝下血清 |
[08:27] | I would be at the bottom of the river. | 我早就沉尸河底了 |
[08:29] | Marcel, your anger is with me. | 马塞尔 让你动怒的人是我 |
[08:33] | I am the one that’s responsible for this crime against you. | 是我对你下了杀手 |
[08:36] | One thing I learned sticking around this family, Elijah, | 在你们家 我了解一件事 以利亚 |
[08:39] | you take on one of you, | 对付你们其中一个人 |
[08:41] | you are taking on all of you. | 就是对付你们所有人 |
[08:43] | These guys, | 这些人 |
[08:44] | Klaus’s sirelings, | 克劳斯的血脉分支 |
[08:46] | they’re here to bear witness today. | 他们今天是来见证的 |
[08:48] | Are you planning to put on a little show, Marcellus? | 你要演场戏吗 马塞勒斯 |
[08:52] | You’re damn straight I am. | 你说得太对了 |
[08:55] | The fall of the Mikaelsons. | 迈克尔森一家的灭亡 |
[08:58] | And guess what. | 你猜怎么着 |
[09:00] | The show has already started. | 好戏已经开始了 |
[09:12] | You’re gonna have to listen to me now. | 你们得听我说 |
[09:14] | You’re gonna have to hear me out, | 你得听我把话说完 |
[09:15] | because I understand what you’re going through. | 因为我理解你们正经历什么 |
[09:16] | Our connection with the Ancestors has been severed; it’s gone. | 我们跟先祖们的联系被切断了 消失了 |
[09:19] | What about the vampires? | 那些吸血鬼呢 |
[09:22] | Their numbers increase by the hour | 我们的力量被削弱了 |
[09:24] | while our strength has diminished. | 他们的数量却在增加 |
[09:26] | All right. I hear you. | 好 我懂了 |
[09:28] | But I need for you to hear me. | 但你们得听我说完 |
[09:29] | Marcel Girard is gonna be back | 马塞尔·吉拉德 |
[09:31] | to running things in the Quarter soon enough. | 很快就会重新执掌法属区 |
[09:32] | I know. Listen. Now, I’m not asking you to trust Marcel, | 我懂 但我不是让你们相信马塞尔 |
[09:35] | I’m asking you to trust me. | 我是让你们相信我 |
[09:36] | Guys, what happens next, it’s up to us. | 各位 接下来的事由我们做主 |
[09:45] | Nice speech. | 说得好 |
[09:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:47] | Except for the part about the vampires and the witches. | 除了吸血鬼和女巫那部分 |
[09:51] | Yeah, I still can’t believe all this is real. | 我还是不能相信这一切是真的 |
[09:53] | Well, you’ll get used to that. | 你会习惯的 |
[09:55] | Look, I saw something. | 听着 我看到了一件事 |
[09:59] | Crime scene. | 是犯罪现场 |
[10:02] | I can’t call it in. | 不能上报 |
[10:03] | I wouldn’t even know how to. | 我都不知道怎么上报 |
[10:04] | But I need you to come with me. | 但我需要你跟我一起去 |
[10:06] | – See for yourself. ?- Yeah. | -你亲自去看看吧 -好 |
[10:19] | What did they do to you? | 他们对你做了什么 |
[10:20] | Poison. | 下了毒 |
[10:23] | Let’s get you out of here. | 带你离开这里 |
[10:40] | Come on. Let’s go. | 走 我们走 |
[10:43] | 圣安妮教堂 | |
[10:45] | A neighbor called in a disturbance. | 一个邻居报警说发生暴乱 |
[10:50] | Someone was screaming bloody murder. | 有人大喊这是屠杀 |
[10:55] | I get in here, I don’t know whether to call a coroner | 我赶过来 不知道是要找法医 |
[10:57] | or an exorcist. | 还是驱魔师 |
[11:01] | what the hell am I looking at, Vincent? | 这到底是什么情况 文森特 |
[11:03] | These are the Strix. | 这些是斯特里克斯 |
[11:05] | Or what’s left of them. | 都剩尸体了 |
[11:07] | Are they even human? | 他们是人类吗 |
[11:09] | No, these are far from human, Will. | 不 他们可不是人类 威尔 |
[11:11] | The guy who did this… | 杀了这些物种的人 |
[11:15] | some kind of vampire? | 是吸血鬼吗 |
[11:17] | This is not a normal vampire. | 这可不是普通吸血鬼 |
[11:31] | Lie down. Don’t move. | 躺下 别动 |
[11:36] | The prophecy is coming true. | 那个预言要应验了 |
[11:39] | This is the day Lucien said would come. | 卢西安说过这一天会来临 |
[11:43] | No. | 不 |
[11:45] | There has to be another way out of this. | 肯定有办法解决 |
[11:47] | Especially with your magic. | 特别是运用你的法力 |
[11:53] | Here. Drink. | 来 喝下 |
[11:55] | It won’t cure you, but it will help you. | 不能治愈你 但能让你好受些 |
[11:58] | Now, Lucien has an antidote to the poison in his penthouse. | 卢西安在他的顶层公寓有解药 |
[12:01] | Even if I was cured, | 即便我康复了 |
[12:03] | the power I used to fight Lucien, it’s gone. | 我用来对抗卢西安的法力已经消失了 |
[12:08] | There’s nothing that can stop Marcel now. | 现在没什么能阻止马塞尔了 |
[12:12] | There might be one thing. | 也许还有一个办法 |
[12:14] | Stay here. Watch Hope. | 待在这里 看着霍普 |
[12:19] | I know you’re hurt. I loved Davina, too. | 我知道你很受伤 我也爱达维娜 |
[12:23] | And it would break her heart to see you like this. | 她看见你这样 肯定很痛心 |
[12:25] | Don’t mention her name. | 不准提她名字 |
[12:28] | If it weren’t for you, she’d still be alive. | 如果不是你 她还会活着 |
[12:31] | But she’s not. | 但她死了 |
[12:32] | This is an insult to her memory. | 这是对她记忆的一种侮辱 |
[12:40] | Kol. | 科尔 |
[13:15] | Stop! | 住手 |
[13:19] | Rebekah. | 丽贝卡 |
[13:20] | Hayley has Hope and Freya. | 霍普和弗雷娅跟海莉在一起 |
[13:22] | Take our brothers and go now. | 带上我们的兄弟赶紧走 |
[13:24] | Marcel will not hurt me. | 马塞尔不会伤害我 |
[13:27] | Not if he knows what’s good for him. | 他知道什么对他有利就不会 |
[13:38] | I’ve only got a short while before I go mad. | 我在疯掉之前 还有一点时间 |
[13:41] | So your explanation better be quick and it better be good. | 所以你最好快点解释 好好解释清楚 |
[14:00] | It’s not here. | 不在这里 |
[14:01] | – I can’t find it. – Calm down. | -我找不到 -冷静下来 |
[14:02] | Freya, think. | 弗雷娅 想一下 |
[14:04] | When you were poisoned before, | 之前你中毒时 |
[14:05] | Klaus stole an antidote from Lucien. It has to be here. | 克劳斯从卢西安那里偷了解药 肯定在 |
[14:08] | There’s no other place to look. | 不可能在其他地方了 |
[14:11] | If I can’t find the cure, | 要是找不到解药 |
[14:13] | I will die. | 我就会死 |
[14:14] | Freya! | 弗雷娅 |
[14:24] | – Elijah…? – Don’t. | -以利亚 -不要 |
[14:26] | Please. | 拜托 |
[14:28] | We’ll deal with it later. | 待会儿再说 |
[14:30] | I’m going to die. | 我要死了 |
[14:31] | You’re not going to die. | 你不会死的 |
[14:34] | That sounds familiar! | 听着很耳熟啊 |
[14:35] | Isn’t that what you said to Finn and Cami? | 你对芬恩和卡米好像也是这么说的吧 |
[14:39] | Look, Lucien engineered his venom | 卢西安的毒素是利用 |
[14:41] | from the seven werewolf packs, | 七大狼群创造的 |
[14:42] | so maybe that’s the key to a cure. | 也许那是解药的关键 |
[14:45] | Oh, great. That’s the first piece in a puzzle | 真好 我们找到了谜题的一个碎片 |
[14:46] | none of us will be alive to solve. | 但我们都活不到能解决的时候了 |
[14:48] | I’m poisoned, Rebekah’s hexed, | 我中了毒 丽贝卡中了魔法 |
[14:50] | and our brothers are bitten. | 兄弟们都被咬伤了 |
[14:51] | We need three different cures to three different ailments, | 我们需要针对三种伤口的三种不同解药 |
[14:53] | each of which could take years to find, | 每一种都需要很多年才能找到 |
[14:55] | and none of us will make it through the day. | 但我们都活不过今天了 |
[14:59] | Oh, that doesn’t bode well. | 这可不是个好兆头 |
[15:02] | Let’s cut the niceties. | 客套话就别说了 |
[15:04] | I need you to cure my brothers before something’s done | 我需要你在事情无法挽回前 |
[15:06] | that can’t be undone. | 给我哥哥们解毒 |
[15:08] | Oh, there’s no going back. | 这件事没法回头 |
[15:09] | This is a fight to the death, | 这是场生死较量 |
[15:11] | and I won’t lose. | 而我不会输 |
[15:12] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[15:14] | You really need to ask that? | 你真觉得有必要问吗 |
[15:15] | Can you honestly defend them? | 你真的能为他们辩驳吗 |
[15:18] | After what they did to me? | 在他们对我犯下如此罪行之后 |
[15:20] | – To Davina? – No. | -还有达维娜 -不 |
[15:23] | I cannot defend them. | 我无法辩驳 |
[15:24] | But they’re my family, | 但他们是我的家人 |
[15:25] | and I am begging you to cure them. | 我求你 救救他们 |
[15:29] | There is no cure. | 没有解药 |
[15:35] | What do you mean, there is no cure? | 什么意思 什么叫没有解药 |
[15:37] | Elijah is as good as dead. | 以利亚死定了 |
[15:39] | So is Kol. | 科尔也是 |
[15:41] | Before the night’s over, | 到不了明天 |
[15:43] | Klaus will follow along with them. | 克劳斯也会跟他们一起死 |
[15:45] | Who is your next victim?! Me?! | 你的下一个受害者是谁 我吗 |
[15:49] | No. No. | 不是 不 |
[15:51] | Hey, I would never hurt you. | 我永远不会伤害你的 |
[15:57] | But I’m not backing down. | 但我不会收手 |
[15:59] | I am taking back my home, my city, my freedom. | 我要夺回我的家 我的城市 我的自由 |
[16:06] | The Marcel that I knew… | 我认识的马塞尔 |
[16:09] | the man that I loved… | 我爱的那个人 |
[16:12] | never fancied himself judge, jury and executioner. | 不是一个审判者 也不是个刽子手 |
[16:24] | You want justice? | 你想要正义 |
[16:27] | Well, that’s a hell of a lot more | 虽然他们从来 |
[16:28] | than they ever offered me, but… | 都没给我过正义 但是 |
[16:32] | …sure. | 好 |
[16:34] | Sure. | 我答应 |
[16:39] | Let’s have justice. | 那就按正义的方式来 |
[16:43] | You know, maybe it’s fair | 也许是我们活该 |
[16:45] | – that you and I pay for what was done to Davina. – No. | -因为我们对达维娜犯下的罪孽 -不 |
[16:49] | Davina didn’t want revenge, okay? | 达维娜想要的不是复仇 好吗 |
[16:52] | Just put me out of my misery! | 结束我的痛苦吧 |
[16:54] | At least put me to bloody sleep! | 至少让我睡过去 |
[17:02] | Hayley’s attending to Hope, | 海莉在照顾霍普 |
[17:04] | but I can get her for you. | 但我可以去叫她 |
[17:07] | She’s struggling with it. | 她很难过 |
[17:11] | Not our finest moment, Niklaus. | 我们的情况不太妙 尼克劳斯 |
[17:15] | No. | 确实 |
[17:23] | Please take care of her. | 拜托你照顾好她 |
[17:27] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[17:29] | And Rebekah. | 还有丽贝卡 |
[17:31] | I will get our sister, and I will make Marcel pay. | 我会救出她 我会让马塞尔付出代价 |
[17:35] | No, brother, no, no. This was not… | 不 兄弟 不要 这不是 |
[17:39] | This was not Marcel. | 这不怪马塞尔 |
[17:43] | This was me. This was my fault. | 得怪我 都是我的错 |
[17:44] | I did all… all of this. | 这一切 都是我的错 |
[17:56] | I can’t do this without you, Elijah. | 没有你我做不到 以利亚 |
[18:06] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[18:08] | You have to be strong. | 你要坚强起来 |
[18:11] | We need you. | 我们需要你 |
[18:40] | Nik, it’s me. There’s an army of your sirelings eager for blood. | 尼克 是我 你的血脉组成了一支复仇大军 |
[18:43] | Marcel has them set to tear apart the city to find you, | 马塞尔让他们不惜一切代价找到你 |
[18:45] | but after a brief chat, he’s considered an alternative. | 但我跟他谈了 他答应换个方式 |
[18:50] | Though I think it might be worse. | 虽然我觉得这可能更糟 |
[18:52] | He wants you to come back here and stand trial for your sins. | 他要你自己回来接受审判 |
[18:56] | Before a jury of those who hate me the most? | 让最恨我的人审判我 |
[18:59] | Like hell I will. | 我才不去呢 |
[19:00] | If you don’t, this mob will hunt you down. | 你不去 这些暴徒也会找到你 |
[19:02] | And given their current frenzy, I can’t imagine | 就目前的状况看 我看他们 |
[19:04] | they’ll show any mercy to you or anyone standing in their way. | 绝不会对你或者阻拦他们的人手下留情 |
[19:17] | It’s not a trial. | 这不是审判 |
[19:20] | This is suicide. | 这是自杀 |
[19:22] | Take Hayley, take Hope, get the hell out of the city. | 带着海莉和霍普 离开这个城市 |
[19:26] | No. | 不 |
[19:28] | We won’t leave here. | 我们不会离开 |
[19:31] | No! Davina! Please! | 不 达维娜 求你 |
[19:34] | No, please don’t leave me! | 不 求你不要离开我 |
[19:40] | There may be a way to save them. | 也许还有救他们的办法 |
[19:42] | Then I will move the world to make it so. | 就算毁灭世界我也愿意 |
[19:44] | I need time. | 我需要时间 |
[19:46] | You think I should stand trial | 你觉得我应该去受审 |
[19:48] | before that death-dealing mob? | 接受那群嗜血暴徒的审判 |
[19:49] | Well, that’s the easy part. | 那只是开始 |
[19:51] | In order to save your family, | 为了救你的家人 |
[19:53] | you need to come out of that trial alive. | 你还得活着结束审判才行 |
[20:17] | Klaus, it’s too dangerous. | 克劳斯 这太危险了 |
[20:19] | – Let me come with you. – No, I think not. | -让我跟你一起去 -不行 |
[20:21] | Besides, I’m the one they want. | 再说 他们想要的是我 |
[20:27] | Some time ago, I refused to trust you with our daughter. | 先前 我不肯将女儿托付给你 |
[20:31] | – Klaus… – I took you from Hope. | -克劳斯 -我逼你离开霍普 |
[20:37] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[20:43] | Take care of her. | 照顾好她 |
[21:06] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[21:13] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[21:17] | For Freya’s plan to work, | 为了让弗雷娅的计划成功 |
[21:18] | I can’t go mad and you can’t die. | 我不能疯掉 你不能死掉 |
[21:23] | What are the bloody odds of that? | 这几率有多大 |
[21:25] | Wasn’t it you who once said I could talk my way out of hell? | 不是你说我的口才能助我脱险吗 |
[22:10] | Silence! | 安静 |
[22:16] | The great Klaus Mikaelson | 伟大的克劳斯·迈克尔森 |
[22:18] | has decided to grace us with his presence. | 决定屈尊来到我们面前 |
[22:22] | I have nothing to hide, Marcel. | 我没有任何好隐瞒的 马塞尔 |
[22:24] | You wish to put me on trial for my many grievous sins. | 你希望我为我所犯下的罪行受审 |
[22:30] | Well, go on. | 那就继续吧 |
[22:32] | Have at it. | 开始吧 |
[22:53] | Klaus Mikaelson. | 克劳斯·迈克尔森 |
[22:55] | Sire to a thousand years’ worth of angry faces. | 当了这些愤怒人们千年的主子 |
[23:00] | How does it feel to be this hated? | 被众人仇恨的滋味如何 |
[23:05] | Go on. | 说啊 |
[23:07] | Look at them. | 看看他们 |
[23:11] | I said, look at them! | 我说看看他们 |
[23:15] | They’re all yours, after all. | 毕竟他们可都是你的人 |
[23:19] | Do you remember him? | 记得他吗 |
[23:20] | 1694. | 1694年 |
[23:22] | His wife accused Rebekah of witchcraft. | 他妻子指控丽贝卡使用巫术 |
[23:25] | So you turned him | 所以你转化了他 |
[23:26] | and then compelled him to drain his wife dry. | 并催眠他吸干了妻子的血 |
[23:31] | Or this man. | 这个人 |
[23:32] | He was a simple farmer. | 他只是个农夫 |
[23:33] | In 1745, | 1745年 |
[23:34] | he made the mistake of owning land that you wanted. | 他错买了你想要的土地 |
[23:37] | You could’ve easily taken it. | 你本可以轻易得到土地 |
[23:39] | Instead, you turned him | 而你却转化了他 |
[23:40] | and then made him burn his entire village to the ground. | 并让他烧毁了他的整个村庄 |
[23:45] | Or this woman. | 而这个女人 |
[23:47] | 1891. Her mother had pneumonia. | 1891年 她母亲患上了肺炎 |
[23:50] | Coughed all through the night. | 整夜咳嗽不止 |
[23:52] | You got annoyed. | 你觉得很烦 |
[23:54] | So you turned them both, | 所以你同时转化了她们 |
[23:56] | and made her watch as you burned her mother alive. | 让她眼睁睁看着你烧死了她母亲 |
[24:00] | Yes, yes, yes. | 是的 是的 是的 |
[24:01] | My sins were terrible indeed. | 我确实罪孽深重 |
[24:03] | But they taught the world to fear me, | 但是他们让这个世界惧怕我 |
[24:05] | and that fear protected my family. | 这样的恐惧保护了我的家人 |
[24:08] | Don’t preach to me about family! | 别拿家人来说教我 |
[24:10] | I was your family once. | 我也曾是你的家人 |
[24:12] | Or so you said. | 反正你那么说的 |
[24:13] | And where did that get me? | 结果我落得什么下场 |
[24:15] | I could’ve left you nameless and alone, | 我本可以让你当一辈子无名小卒 |
[24:17] | but I didn’t. | 但是我没有 |
[24:18] | I took you and I made you all that you are. | 我带走了你 并且造就了现在的你 |
[24:22] | I guess you made everyone here. | 我想在场所有人都是你造就的 |
[24:24] | Made us all in your image. | 按你的样子造就的 |
[24:28] | Angry, | 愤怒 |
[24:29] | paranoid, merciless. | 多疑偏执 冷酷无情 |
[24:34] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:38] | Why even bother siring us? | 为什么还要转化我们 |
[24:42] | Were you afraid to be alone? | 你是害怕孤单吗 |
[24:44] | Was that it? | 是那个原因吗 |
[24:46] | Did you want to make something so vile and disgusting, | 你想创造出如此卑鄙恶心的生物 |
[24:50] | like you? | 就像你那样吗 |
[24:52] | In the end, the reason doesn’t matter. | 到最终 原因已经不重要了 |
[24:54] | You made us, you abandoned us, | 你创造了我们 你抛弃了我们 |
[24:57] | and anyone who dared stand up for themselves, | 任何敢于为自己抗争的人 |
[24:59] | you took away everything that we loved! | 你都会夺走我们的所爱 |
[25:02] | Because that is what you do! | 因为这就是你的本性 |
[25:07] | And for that, | 为此 |
[25:09] | you must pay. | 你必须付出代价 |
[25:24] | No! No, don’t hurt her! | 不 不 不要伤害她 |
[25:24] | Freya! Freya, it’s getting worse. | 弗雷娅 弗雷娅 情况更糟了 |
[25:26] | Don’t hurt her! Davina! | 别伤害她 达维娜 |
[25:26] | Calm down. Calm down, okay? | 放松 平静下来 好吗 |
[25:28] | Davina’s gone. | 达维娜不在了 |
[25:29] | She’s gone. | 她已经不在了 |
[25:31] | She’s at peace now. It’s okay. | 她已经安息了 没事了 |
[25:37] | – Where are they? – Calm yourself. | -他们在哪 -冷静一下 |
[25:40] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[25:41] | Yeah. I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[25:49] | Enough! | 够了 |
[25:53] | You will not condemn my brother before I have had a chance | 在我为他进行辩护之前 |
[25:56] | to speak on his behalf. | 你们不能给他定罪 |
[25:59] | You want to speak? | 你有话想说吗 |
[26:01] | All right. | 好啊 |
[26:02] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[26:12] | You accuse my brother of unjust retaliation. | 你们控诉我哥不合理的报复行为 |
[26:17] | Of killing your loved ones. | 杀死了你们心爱的人 |
[26:19] | But how is he any different from any of you? | 但是他和你们又有什么区别 |
[26:22] | The strong fight to determine who is strongest, | 弱肉强食 |
[26:26] | and my brother is strong! | 我哥是强者 |
[26:28] | Yes, he fights for power, as do all of you. | 没错 他争权夺利 但你们也是如此 |
[26:34] | But his first instinct is to defend his blood, | 但他的第一本能就是保护他的血脉 |
[26:38] | as you act to avenge yours. | 就像你们为家人复仇一样 |
[26:42] | You say he is guilty, but I ask you, | 你们说他有罪 但是我想问问你们 |
[26:44] | would anyone here do any less? | 在场各位又有谁不会这么做 |
[26:49] | That’s your argument? | 这就是你的辩词吗 |
[26:50] | All’s fair in defense of the family? | 维护家人就可以不择手段吗 |
[26:55] | Thing is, Rebekah, | 问题是 丽贝卡 |
[26:56] | I seem to recall he punished you, his sister, | 我印象中他还惩罚过你 他妹妹 |
[27:00] | for no other reason than fear | 不为其他原因 |
[27:02] | that you might love someone more than him. | 就为害怕你爱别人多过他 |
[27:05] | We have been together for a millennium. | 我们在一起一千年了 |
[27:07] | We were bound to have a few tiffs. | 有点小争执不足为奇 |
[27:09] | Was it a “tiff” when he daggered you for loving me? | 因为你爱我 就让你沉睡也算小争执吗 |
[27:14] | Was that justice? | 那合理吗 |
[27:16] | Or when he exiled you from the quarter? | 或是他将你驱逐出法属区驱逐呢 |
[27:18] | From your family? | 逼你离开家人 |
[27:20] | – From me? – Marcel, stop. | -离开我 -马塞尔 别说了 |
[27:22] | You hate him. | 你恨他 |
[27:26] | You hate him as much as anybody here, | 你和在场的其他人一样恨他 |
[27:28] | maybe even more, given how long he has made you suffer. | 鉴于他让你痛苦了那么久 你也许更恨他 |
[27:35] | You know what, Marcel? | 你知道吗 马塞尔 |
[27:38] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[27:40] | Rebekah… | 丽贝卡 |
[27:44] | You see, I haven’t been entirely honest. | 你看 我一直没有完全坦白 |
[27:48] | Perhaps it’s time to tell the brutal truth | 也许是时候把有关我亲爱的哥哥 |
[27:52] | about my dear brother Klaus Mikaelson. | 克劳斯·迈克尔森的残忍真相说出来了 |
[28:12] | Yes, he is my brother, | 是的 他是我哥哥 |
[28:16] | and I have loved him through the ages. | 我这么多年来一直爱他 |
[28:21] | But no one has felt the blunt end | 但是没人比我更能体会 |
[28:24] | of his ire more than I. | 他愤怒的可怕 |
[28:26] | He claims that his actions are in defense of his family, | 他声称他的行为都是为了家族 |
[28:30] | but he lies! | 但他撒谎 |
[28:31] | Rebekah, you’re not well. | 丽贝卡 你情况不太好 |
[28:34] | The curse has poisoned your mind. | 诅咒影响了你的思想 |
[28:36] | Let her speak! | 让她说 |
[28:38] | Yes, Nik. | 是的 尼克 |
[28:39] | I would like to speak. | 我想说 |
[28:42] | Although, when I speak out of turn, | 尽管 当然不合时宜地说话时 |
[28:43] | I often end up with a dagger in my chest. | 常常胸口会被插上匕首 |
[28:49] | You see, my brother, he cannot handle the brutal truth | 我的哥哥 他不能接受残忍的真相 |
[28:53] | that he destroys everything he touches. | 他会摧毁他所触碰的一切 |
[29:01] | You murdered our mother. | 你杀死了我们的母亲 |
[29:06] | And both of your fathers. | 还有你的两位父亲 |
[29:08] | You dagger your siblings and leave us in coffins for decades! | 你给兄弟姐妹插上匕首 把我们留在棺材里数十年 |
[29:14] | You break our hearts, | 你伤了我们的心 |
[29:16] | you forbid us from finding love, all because you can’t find | 你禁止我们寻找真爱 因为你自己 |
[29:20] | any love of your own. | 爱的人 |
[29:23] | I am envious of all of you. | 我嫉妒你们所有人 |
[29:26] | You have broken free from him. | 你们现在摆脱了他 |
[29:29] | But I have had no such relief. | 但我却没有这样的释怀感 |
[29:33] | Chained to him not because of a sire link, | 我和他相连 并非认祖归忠 |
[29:37] | but because of a foolish pact that we made to each other | 而是因为我们还是孩子时 |
[29:40] | when we were nothing more than children. | 给彼此定下的愚蠢约定 |
[29:45] | What if he could suffer the way I have? | 如果他能经历我所经历的痛苦呢 |
[29:53] | The way that we all have! | 我们所有人经历的痛苦 |
[29:57] | Well… | 很好 |
[29:59] | I think we’ve heard enough. | 我想我们听够了 |
[30:03] | Have you come to a decision? | 你们做好决定了吗 |
[30:04] | Kill him! Kill him! | 杀死他 杀死他 |
[30:30] | I saw you. | 我看到了你 |
[30:35] | I had a dream you were… | 我做了个梦 |
[30:37] | I was holding you. | 我抱着你 |
[30:41] | You seemed happy. | 你似乎很快乐 |
[30:45] | It wasn’t a dream. | 那不是梦 |
[30:55] | And I was happy. | 我真的很快乐 |
[30:59] | If Niklaus doesn’t make it… | 如果尼克劳斯不能成功 |
[31:00] | – He will make it. – Listen to me. | -他会的 -听我说 |
[31:03] | Now, you have grieved enough. | 你伤心够了 |
[31:06] | You promise me– if not for yourself, then for Hope– | 你答应我 即使不为你自己 也要为霍普 |
[31:08] | you will get as far away from this place as you can. | 你要尽可能远离这里 |
[31:15] | I want you to be happy. | 我想让你快乐 |
[31:27] | Kill him! Kill him! | 杀死他 杀死他 |
[31:30] | Enough! | 够了 |
[31:37] | I’m disappointed in you, Marcellus. | 我对你感到失望 马塞勒斯 |
[31:41] | Using my poor, impaired sister to propagate your vitriol. | 利用我可怜受伤的妹妹来散播你的谬论 |
[31:45] | It’s hardly the mark of a true leader, wouldn’t you say? | 这算不上真正的领导者 你说呢 |
[31:47] | Oh, please. You want the last word, take it. | 得了吧 你想说遗言那就说吧 |
[31:50] | Then we can finish this. | 然后我们就可以结束这一切 |
[31:51] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[31:53] | Outraged over the loss of Davina. | 失去达维娜就愤怒了 |
[31:55] | She who routinely betrayed my family. | 她又一次地背叛了我的家族 |
[31:59] | And in the end, defied even you. | 最终 甚至违背了你的意愿 |
[32:03] | Perhaps… | 也许 |
[32:05] | you should’ve warned her what befalls those who cross me. | 你应该警告她背叛我是什么下场 |
[32:08] | Maybe… | 也许 |
[32:10] | what happened to her was your fault. | 她的遭遇都是你的错 |
[32:14] | No matter. | 不重要 |
[32:15] | Davina’s death did help defeat Lucien, | 达维娜的死 帮助我们打败了卢西安 |
[32:18] | so I suppose you could say | 所以我想你可以说 |
[32:19] | the little witch did finally prove herself | 那个小女巫终于证明了自己 |
[32:21] | to be of some minute worth. | 多少是有点价值的 |
[32:27] | And as for you lot… | 至于你们众位 |
[32:29] | yes, I murdered your loved ones! | 是的 我杀死了你们爱的人 |
[32:33] | I killed your harlot. | 我杀死了你的妓女 |
[32:36] | I rid the world of your slum. | 我摧毁了你的贫民窟 |
[32:38] | And I freed you from your decrepit mother. | 我让你摆脱了你年迈的母亲 |
[32:43] | So, what of it? | 所以有什么关系呢 |
[32:45] | Each and every one of you stands here today | 你们每个人 今天站在这里 |
[32:48] | because I willed it to be so. | 是因为我想让你们如此 |
[32:50] | This mockery of a trial is allowed only because of me. | 这场可笑的审判能存在 是因为我的许可 |
[32:56] | And your very immortality | 你们的永生 |
[32:58] | is a gift… from me. | 是我给你们的礼物 |
[33:02] | A debt that you can never repay. | 是你们永远无法偿还的债 |
[33:05] | One that far offsets all of my supposed crimes. | 远远不能和我所谓的罪行相抵消 |
[33:12] | I… owe… you… | 我 什么 都不欠 |
[33:17] | nothing. | 你们 |
[33:19] | So, go on! | 所以 继续吧 |
[33:21] | Kill me! | 杀死我 |
[33:23] | I welcome the peace of death as a reprieve from this tedium. | 我宁愿视死亡的宁静为这沉闷的缓刑 |
[33:27] | I will die suffering but a taste | 我会痛苦死去 但品味着 |
[33:30] | of the agony I have inflicted upon all of you. | 我给你们所带来的痛苦 |
[33:34] | The scales remain in my favor. | 相较而言 让我更喜欢 |
[33:39] | And in the end, you will all know | 最终 你们都会知道 |
[33:43] | that I won. | 我赢了 |
[33:46] | You will remember me, Klaus Mikaelson… | 你们会记得我 克劳斯·迈克尔森 |
[33:53] | your maker. | 你们的上帝 |
[33:58] | Death is too good for him! | 死亡对他来说太轻松了 |
[34:02] | You have the means to make him suffer. | 你有让他痛苦的手段 |
[34:03] | Let that be his fate! | 让他痛苦 |
[34:04] | Torture him! Torture him! | 折磨他 折磨他 |
[34:20] | Justice… for Klaus Mikaelson… | 对克劳斯·迈克尔森的判决 |
[34:28] | …should be a fate worse than death. | 应该是比死亡更可怕的命运 |
[34:40] | This blade is imbued with dark magic. | 这把刀充满了黑魔法 |
[34:43] | It will cause unending agony. | 将会造成无尽的痛苦 |
[34:47] | All the pain that we have felt at the hands of this man | 我们在他手中体会到的痛苦 |
[34:50] | will pale in comparison to what he will soon feel | 远不及他即将体会到的痛苦 |
[34:54] | for as long as I decide to let him live. | 只要我决定让他活着 痛苦一直存在 |
[35:08] | For Davina, Diego, | 为了达维娜 迪亚哥 |
[35:10] | Thierry, Gia, Cami | 蒂埃里 吉娅 卡米 |
[35:13] | and the boy I used to be. | 还有曾经的我 |
[35:17] | The one you once called your son. | 那个曾被你叫做儿子的男孩 |
[35:41] | Rebekah. Is it over? | 丽贝卡 结束了吗 |
[35:43] | Nik found a way to stay alive. | 尼克找到了一种活下去的方法 |
[35:45] | Our plan worked. | 我们的计划奏效了 |
[35:47] | Now it’s up to you, Hayley. | 现在就靠你了 海莉 |
[35:50] | Make his sacrifice count. | 别让他的牺牲白费了 |
[35:54] | I will. Hang tight. | 我会的 你挺住 |
[35:57] | I’ll come for you soon. | 我很快就来找你 |
[35:59] | Rebekah’s dagger. | 给我丽贝卡的匕首 |
[36:01] | It has her blood. | 那上面有她的血迹 |
[37:09] | The king is dead. | 国王已死 |
[37:13] | The king is dead. | 国王已死 |
[37:14] | All hail the king. | 新国王万岁 |
[37:17] | Can I help you with something, Vincent? | 你找我有事吗 文森特 |
[37:30] | I just bought back your fight gym. | 我刚把你的搏击俱乐部买回来了 |
[37:31] | I’m turning it into a church. | 我要把它变成一座教堂 |
[37:34] | Is that so? | 真要这样吗 |
[37:35] | That is so, Marcel. | 就要这样 马塞尔 |
[37:38] | I just saw what you did back there | 我刚看见了你之前的所为 |
[37:39] | with all the bodies and the bloodshed, man, | 尸体遍野 血流无数 |
[37:41] | left for anybody to find. | 等着让别人发现 |
[37:44] | Reminded me of somebody else’s handiwork. | 让我想起了某人的杰作 |
[37:46] | And I was hoping you would be different, man, | 我本希望你会有所不同 |
[37:48] | but I’m starting now to think that you are | 但是我现在开始觉得 |
[37:49] | just as dangerous as Klaus Mikaelson. | 你和克劳斯·迈克尔森如出一辙 |
[37:53] | I did what was necessary. | 我做了必须做的事情 |
[37:54] | No, you didn’t, Marcel! | 不 你不是 马塞尔 |
[37:56] | That’s what the problem is, man! | 问题就在于此 |
[37:58] | You don’t do what’s necessary. | 你没做必须做的事 |
[38:00] | You do what you want to do, consequences be damned. | 你做了你想做的事 不顾后果 |
[38:04] | The Mikaelsons are gone, | 迈克尔森家族不复存在了 |
[38:05] | so, yeah, consequences be damned. | 没错 我是不顾后果 |
[38:07] | Yeah, but my friend was one of those consequences that you just damned. | 是 但我朋友成为了你不计后果的受害者 |
[38:11] | He’s hurt real bad because you got sloppy. | 因你的草率而身受重伤 |
[38:15] | ‘Cause you’re sloppy, man. | 就因为你太草率了 |
[38:17] | So, yeah, | 所以 没错 |
[38:17] | I’m-I’m gonna take the church back, | 我要夺回教堂 |
[38:20] | and I’m making it into a sanctuary. | 而且我会把它变成庇护所 |
[38:24] | Anybody can come. | 任何人都能来 |
[38:25] | I don’t care if they’re a human. I don’t care if they’re a witch. | 我不在乎他们是不是人 是不是女巫 |
[38:28] | I-I don’t care if they’re a vampire. | 不在乎他们是不是吸血鬼 |
[38:30] | As long as they are sick and tired | 只要他们受够了 |
[38:33] | of the same old, same old that you | 你和你可悲的家人 |
[38:35] | and your pathetic family | 一直上演的那一套 |
[38:37] | are “Always And Forevering” about. | “永世相随”老戏码 |
[38:41] | And if you got a problem with that, Marcel, | 如果你对此有意见 马塞尔 |
[38:44] | I will take a page from your playbook. | 我会借鉴你的做法 |
[38:52] | Consequences be damned. | 不顾后果 |
[38:57] | Your Highness. | 国王陛下 |
[39:27] | 加尔松搬家公司 | |
[39:39] | My dearest Hope. | 我亲爱的霍普 |
[39:41] | I do not know how this will find you. | 我不知道这封信怎样能到你手中 |
[39:44] | 霍普 | |
[39:46] | As a child full of wonder, | 作为一个充满奇迹的小孩 |
[39:48] | a teenager full of opinions, | 一个充满观点的青少年 |
[39:51] | or a woman with the world at her feet. | 又或者是一个征服世界的女人 |
[39:53] | I write to tell you that I love you | 我写信告诉你 我爱你 |
[39:55] | 加尔松搬家公司 | |
[39:56] | and to explain that in our family’s darkest hour, | 向你解释 在我们家最紧要的关头 |
[39:59] | I was called upon to save my siblings, | 我被要求去拯救我的兄弟姐妹 |
[40:03] | and so I did. | 而我也这样做了 |
[40:06] | Not exactly what I was expecting. | 跟我期待的不太一样 |
[40:08] | But I guess beggars can’t be choosers. | 但到了这一步 哪还有资格挑剔 |
[40:14] | So you like it? | 你们喜欢吗 |
[40:16] | It’s what I always dreamed of. | 这就是我梦寐以求的地方 |
[40:16] | {\pos(313.5,181.2)}一大波正版授权“权力的游戏”周边向你靠近! | |
[40:16] | {\pos(309,246)}手机淘宝扫描左侧二维码 一起加入剧粉队伍~ 宅电舍动漫 有福利哦 | |
[40:18] | A home away from the city. | 一个远离城市的家 |
[40:20] | Just family. | 只有家人 |
[40:22] | So this creation, | 这个想象的场景 |
[40:24] | is this yours with Niklaus? | 通过尼克劳斯连接的吗 |
[40:26] | We’re linked to his life force | 我们和他的生命力连在一起 |
[40:28] | by the same spell our Aunt Dahlia used to | 用的是达莉亚姨妈 |
[40:30] | keep us alive for a thousand years. | 让我们活了千年的咒语 |
[40:32] | I realized it was the only way. | 我意识到这是唯一的办法 |
[40:35] | Put us in a deep sleep. | 让我们陷入沉睡 |
[40:37] | Buy Hayley enough time to find cures for us all. | 为海莉争取足够的时间去找解药 |
[40:40] | Hence the chambre de chasse. | 于是就有了这座房子 |
[40:42] | My little addition to the spell. | 我对这个咒语做了点补充 |
[40:45] | In here, we can remain together until we wake. | 在这里 我们可以在醒来前都聚在一起 |
[40:49] | Please do not mourn me. | 请不要为我悲伤 |
[40:50] | Whatever pain I endure, | 无论我承受何种痛苦 |
[40:52] | I do so in service of those I love. | 我都是为了我爱的人 |
[40:57] | My sole regret is that I will be away from you. | 我唯一后悔的是我会离开你 |
[41:04] | He knew. | 他早知道 |
[41:07] | He had to be the anchor to Freya’s spell. | 他必须成为弗雷娅咒语的载体 |
[41:12] | He saved us. | 他救了我们 |
[41:18] | Be good to your mother. | 好好待你母亲 |
[41:20] | I draw comfort knowing that she will protect you. | 知道你有她保护 我很是欣慰 |
[41:24] | And I know she will not rest until our family is united. | 我知道她不会罢休 直到我们一家团聚 |
[41:30] | Until then, my sacrifice will allow you to grow. | 在此之前 我的牺牲能够让你成长 |
[41:37] | To become the beautiful daughter | 长成一个美丽的女儿 |
[41:40] | I can now only imagine. | 而我现在只能去想象 |
[41:42] | Please remember that you are the legacy | 请记住你是我们家族 |
[41:44] | 驶离 新奥尔良市边界 | |
[41:44] | this family has always desired, | 一直渴望的后裔 |
[41:47] | the promise we fought to protect. | 我们不遗余力保护的承诺 |
[41:51] | You are, and always will be… | 你是 而且永远都是 |
[41:53] | 霍普 | |
[41:54] | our hope. | 我们的希望 |