时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | It’s a beautiful day outside. | 今天外面天真好 |
[00:05] | Streets are packed with tourists. | 街上游人如织 |
[00:07] | They’re drinking beers, they’re chasing beads, | 他们喝着小酒 一路嬉笑 |
[00:10] | headed out on the vampire walking tour of New Orleans. | 加入了新奥尔良吸血鬼的徒步旅行中 |
[00:14] | They think it’s just a myth. | 他们以为这只是神话而已 |
[00:17] | Just part of our city’s charm. | 我们城市的魅力之一 |
[00:19] | Well, we know better. | 但我们知道其实不然 |
[00:23] | Just like we know… that there’s a storm coming. | 就像我们知道 一场风暴即将来袭 |
[00:29] | This week marks five years since the fall of the Mikaelsons. | 这周是迈克尔森家族倒台的第五个年头了 |
[00:34] | Five years of peace. | 五年的太平日子 |
[00:36] | And we paid a high price for that peace. | 我们为此付出了极大的代价 |
[00:41] | We witches… | 作为巫师 |
[00:43] | we earned that peace. | 这份太平是我们赢来的 |
[00:44] | We snatched back our freedom, | 我们夺回了我们的自由 |
[00:46] | we severed our link with our ancestors. | 我们切断了我们与祖先们的联系 |
[00:50] | To take back our city, we backed Marcel Gerard. | 为了夺回我们的城市 我们帮助了马塞尔·杰拉德 |
[00:57] | Now, since then, we fought hard to build this community. | 从那以后 我们奋力构建这个社区 |
[01:02] | And in the next week, | 而下周 |
[01:04] | as we celebrate our independence, | 我们庆祝独立解放之时 |
[01:07] | that community will be challenged… | 我们的社区将经受挑战… |
[01:10] | because every year we get visitors. | 因为每年这时候都有访客 |
[01:14] | Vampires. | 吸血鬼 |
[01:17] | Vampires from all over the world– | 世上所有的吸血鬼 |
[01:19] | they come here, and they want to see firsthand | 他们都会来这里 他们想亲眼目睹 |
[01:22] | the suffering of Klaus Mikaelson. | 克劳斯·迈克尔森受苦的样子 |
[01:26] | Now some of those vampires– they’re gonna be well-behaved. | 一些吸血鬼 他们会很安分 |
[01:31] | Others… not so much. | 而另外一些 则不会 |
[01:37] | You see, out-of-town vampires– | 吸血鬼外乡人 |
[01:39] | they don’t care about our city. | 他们才不在乎我们的城市 |
[01:42] | They don’t follow our rules. | 他们不会按我们的规矩行事 |
[01:44] | They will instigate trouble. | 他们会制造事端 |
[01:46] | They will attempt to upset our peace. | 他们会企图打破我们的太平日子 |
[01:50] | And the only way that we’re gonna get through that | 我们能一起挺过这一关的唯一方式就是 |
[01:53] | is if we get through that together. | 我们团结一心 共同对敌 |
[01:57] | Now, this ain’t the first time that we faced conflict. | 这不是我们第一次面临冲突了 |
[01:59] | Each and every single one of us here | 我们在座的每一位 |
[02:01] | has faced their fair share of monsters. | 都对抗过恶魔 |
[02:04] | I swear, I feel sometimes | 说真的 我有时感觉 |
[02:06] | the city just has evil lurking in the shadows. | 恶魔就躲在暗处伺机而动 |
[02:10] | For a long time, | 很长一段时间 |
[02:11] | we’ve managed to keep our monsters buried. | 我们成功压制住了这些恶魔 |
[02:16] | And now we’ve got to make sure that they stay buried. | 而我们现在务必不能这些恶魔重见天日 |
[02:22] | Otherwise, we will lose everything that we’ve built. | 不然 我们构建的一切都将付诸东流 |
[02:29] | We will lose it… forever. | 永远地失去一切 |
[02:45] | To five years of independence. | 敬五年独立解放 |
[02:49] | And old enemies who became new friends. | 还有 敬以前的敌人成为新朋友 |
[02:51] | I thought you said this was strictly a business meeting. | 你不是说这次会面只谈公事吗 |
[02:54] | You didn’t mind last time we mixed business with pleasure. | 上次我们接公事寻欢时 你不也接受了 |
[02:58] | You pay me for information, | 你付钱向我买信息 |
[03:01] | and I have quite a bit to share. | 我手里有很多料 |
[03:04] | As predicted, Klaus’ enemies are flocking | 如预料中一样 克劳斯的敌人们 |
[03:06] | to New Orleans to celebrate. | 成群结队地来到新奥尔兰庆祝 |
[03:08] | However, some are seeking allies among your witches. | 但是 一些则在你的巫师团中寻找同盟 |
[03:11] | No doubt they want to befriend | 而果不其然 |
[03:12] | the very covens that still resent you, | 他们想和仍然憎恶你的巫师团交好 |
[03:14] | start conflict, undermine your power, | 挑起争端 削弱你的力量 |
[03:17] | and perhaps steal your prize trophy. | 可能还要偷走你的战利品 |
[03:20] | Klaus himself. | 克劳斯本尊 |
[03:23] | How diabolical. | 真是居心叵测啊 |
[03:25] | It’s a good thing I called a truce with the witches. | 幸好我跟巫师们订下休战协议了 |
[03:27] | Vincent wants peace as much as I do. | 文森特跟我一样希望过太平日子 |
[03:29] | So you’ve said, | 话虽如此 |
[03:30] | but i’m hearing that the covens are up to something. | 但我听说巫师团内有些动静 |
[03:34] | Sigil markings on the walls, secret midnight meetings. | 墙上出现魔印 午夜有人开秘密会议 |
[03:37] | Maybe Vincent doesn’t know, | 也许文森特不知道 |
[03:39] | or maybe he’s planning a power grab. | 也许他是想谋权篡位 |
[03:42] | I will ask him myself. | 我会亲自问问他 |
[03:46] | Better make it fast, because you have bigger problems. | 最好快点问 因为你还有个更大的麻烦 |
[03:48] | Oh, if you’re talking about Hayley Marshall, | 如果你说的是海莉·马歇尔 |
[03:50] | I said she’s off-limits. | 我说过了 禁止谈她 |
[03:53] | Fine, but there are others who will stop at nothing to find her. | 好吧 但有些人会不顾一切去找她 |
[03:58] | Alistair Duquesne for one. | 比如阿里斯泰·迪凯纳 |
[04:00] | He and his allies believe Hayley | 他和他的盟友坚信 |
[04:02] | is the key to finding the rest of the Mikaelsons. | 海莉是找到迈克尔森家族其他人的关键 |
[04:05] | So Alistair’s going after Hayley? | 这么说阿里斯泰要去追踪海莉了吗 |
[04:07] | Alistair is here. | 阿里斯泰来这里了 |
[04:08] | Ostensibly for the independence celebration, | 表面上是庆祝独立解放 |
[04:11] | but I believe he will demand you give him Klaus’ blood, | 但我认为他会跟你要克劳斯的血 |
[04:13] | which he will then use to track Klaus’ siblings. | 借此追踪到克劳斯的兄弟姐妹 |
[04:17] | Or his child. | 或他的孩子 |
[04:20] | No one has seen or heard from the Mikaelsons in half a decade. | 这五年没人听过或见过迈克尔森家的人了 |
[04:23] | Alistair’s hunted down members of the Strix. | 阿里斯泰追踪到了斯特里克斯的几名成员 |
[04:25] | He offers them as proof: | 他以此作为证据 |
[04:27] | if Elijah’s sire line is alive, so is Elijah. | 如果以利亚这一脉还活着 说明以利亚也活着 |
[04:32] | Which leads people to wonder | 让人不禁生疑 |
[04:34] | if Hayley is somehow trying to bring the Mikaelsons back. | 海莉是不是躲在哪里想复辟迈克尔森家族 |
[05:36] | Is that her? | 是她吗 |
[05:38] | Let me check. | 我去看看 |
[05:40] | Stay inside. | 别出去 |
[06:08] | Well, now, aren’t you a sight? | 你还是那么美啊 |
[06:10] | You’re sure no one followed you? | 你确定没人跟踪你吗 |
[06:13] | I’ve been avoiding trouble since well before you were born. | 你没出生时 我就是江湖老手了 |
[06:16] | Now, where’s that little girl? | 小宝贝呢 |
[06:17] | Did you find it? | 你找到了吗 |
[06:19] | Mary, please. | 玛丽 拜托 |
[06:21] | After all this time, I am this close to getting them back. | 这么久以来 我就差一点能将他们唤醒了 |
[06:24] | I found a cure for Freya’s poison, | 我找到了治好弗雷娅的解药 |
[06:26] | I got a witch to syphon Rebekah’s hex. | 我找到了一个能解除丽贝卡身上魔咒的巫师 |
[06:28] | So you’re really gonna do it? | 所以你真要这么做吧 |
[06:30] | Cure ’em and then wake ’em up? | 治好他们 然后让他们苏醒 |
[06:32] | Did you ever stop to think, Hope might be better off without ’em? | 你就没想过 没有他们 霍普也许会更幸福吗 |
[06:36] | I made a promise. | 我承诺过了 |
[06:37] | To who? To Elijah? | 跟谁 以利亚吗 |
[06:39] | To my daughter. | 跟我女儿承诺过 |
[06:41] | I promised her a home where she would feel safe | 我答应过她 让她成长在 |
[06:43] | and protected by the people that love her. | 亲人对她爱护有加的安全环境中 |
[06:47] | Mary… | 玛丽 |
[06:50] | she’s a Mikaelson, too. | 她也是迈克尔森家的人 |
[06:52] | She’s inherited all of their enemies | 她家人的死敌也都是她的敌人 |
[06:54] | and a power that… I don’t understand. | 还继承了我都理解不了的魔法 |
[06:59] | She needs someone to teach her to control it. | 她需要有人教她如何驾驭 |
[07:02] | I can’t do this on my own. | 我一个人做不到 |
[07:06] | You told me to wake the Mikaelsons you needed | 你说要唤醒迈克尔森一家需要 |
[07:08] | to find all seven werewolf packs. | 找到七大族群的狼人 |
[07:11] | You found six. | 你找到了六个 |
[07:13] | The last one– the Malraux– | 最后一支族群 马尔罗 |
[07:17] | I thought they’d been killed off. | 我以为他们被人灭掉了 |
[07:22] | According to this, | 根据这个 |
[07:24] | there might be one left. | 可能还有一个生还者 |
[07:28] | Hayley. You looked for five years. | 海莉 你找了五年了 |
[07:31] | You found nothing. | 你什么都没找到 |
[07:32] | Suddenly, I get word of a lead. | 突然 我找到了一个线索 |
[07:36] | What if someone else found it, too? | 如果有人也找到了呢 |
[07:38] | What if it’s a trap? | 如果这是个陷阱呢 |
[08:04] | Your royal highness. | 殿下 |
[08:07] | And to what do I owe this great honor? | 您怎么大驾光临了 |
[08:09] | All right, all right, take it down a notch. | 行了 行了 别客套了 |
[08:11] | – Is he here? – In the back. | -他来了吗 -在里屋 |
[08:14] | He was just raving about your awesome punctuality. | 他就是对你的”准时”赞不绝口呢 |
[08:17] | Good crowd. | 客源不错啊 |
[08:18] | Witches, vampires. Everyone getting along? | 巫师 吸血鬼 大家相处得不错吗 |
[08:21] | We’re like Switzerland, right smack in the heart of the city. | 我们这里就像瑞士 城市中心的中立地带 |
[08:25] | Everything Cami wanted. | 一切卡米想要的 |
[08:29] | Okay, I got to run. | 好了 我得走了 |
[08:30] | Spinning records all week. | 一周都在上单车课 |
[08:32] | You know… | 你懂的 |
[08:40] | Vincent. | 文森特 |
[08:42] | Appreciate you coming. | 感谢你到来 |
[08:43] | You’re a little late, but I guess you got a city to run. | 你迟到了 但毕竟你日理万机嘛 |
[08:46] | Yeah, it’d be a lot easier if I knew the witches were in check. | 如果巫师们不搞事 这城市就容易治理了 |
[08:49] | The cauldron will stay in line, | 我们巫师团不会生事 |
[08:50] | provided you keep the vampires out. | 只要你别让吸血鬼入内 |
[08:51] | So why am I hearing about secret conclaves, | 那我怎么还会听到什么秘密会议 |
[08:53] | sigils scribbled on the walls? | 墙上到处是魔印 |
[08:56] | Sounds like someone’s stirring up trouble. | 听起来像是有人要搞事情了 |
[08:58] | Marcel, these out-of-town vampires | 马塞尔 这些外乡吸血鬼 |
[09:00] | got you a little bit paranoid, man. | 让你有些多疑了 |
[09:02] | All right, look, I’m asking you, | 好吧 我拜托你 |
[09:04] | especially this week, handle your community. | 特别是这周 管好你们社区 |
[09:07] | Keep them in the cauldron. | 让他们乖乖待在巫师团 |
[09:08] | Find out who’s stirring up trouble, and when you do, | 找出谁在搞事情 找到后 |
[09:10] | get ’em to stop. | 解决好此事 |
[09:11] | As far as our out-of-town friends go, | 至于那些外乡吸血鬼 |
[09:13] | if they act up, I’ll handle ’em. | 如果他们生事端 我会解决 |
[09:52] | Have you come to taunt me, Marcellus? | 你是来唾弃我的吗 马塞勒斯 |
[09:56] | No. | 不是 |
[09:58] | I came to have a nice, civilized conversation. | 我是来好好跟你谈谈的 |
[10:03] | I think we’re overdue. | 我们早应该谈了 |
[10:12] | Not much to say? | 没什么话说吗 |
[10:15] | And here I thought you’d enjoy the company. | 我还以为你会喜欢有人来看你呢 |
[10:18] | What I would most enjoy… | 我最喜欢的事就是… |
[10:21] | is for you to rot in hell. | 你下十八层地狱 |
[10:25] | Look, there’s two ways this can go. | 这只有两种方式 |
[10:28] | The nice, easy way… | 我可以来软的 |
[10:33] | or the other way. | 也可以来硬的 |
[10:36] | You know, once I figured you suffered enough, | 当我知道你受够了折磨时 |
[10:39] | I pulled this out. | 我拔出来了 |
[10:41] | And on that day you said a word | 那天你说了一个词 |
[10:42] | that I’ve never heard you say. | 我这辈子没听你说过 |
[10:45] | “Mercy.” | “给个痛快吧” |
[10:48] | Why not just kill me? | 为什么不直接杀了我 |
[10:51] | Because I’m not like you. | 因为我跟你不一样 |
[10:53] | I’m stronger than you. | 我比你更强大 |
[10:54] | My life is no longer linked to you, | 我的人生不再跟你有交集 |
[10:56] | and the city that you like to say you built– it’s mine. | 而你自称构建的城市 如今属于我了 |
[11:00] | Did you come here seeking my approval? | 你是来请求我的批准吗 |
[11:03] | I came for a little information. | 我来是为了问你件事 |
[11:05] | See, an old friend of yours just arrived into town. | 你以前的老朋友刚来这里了 |
[11:08] | Alistair Duquesne. | 阿里斯泰·迪凯纳 |
[11:10] | Word is… might even cause me some trouble. | 传闻他可能会给我带来一些麻烦 |
[11:13] | Now, I could kill him. | 我可以杀了他 |
[11:15] | But who knows what kind of war that might start. | 但谁知道那会挑起什么战争 |
[11:17] | I would rather convince him to get into line. | 我还是想让他遵守规矩 |
[11:20] | You’re gonna tell me how. | 你要告诉我怎么做 |
[11:22] | So, how do you want this to go? | 所以你想选哪种方式吧 |
[11:35] | Pride was always Alistair’s weakness. | 阿里斯泰的自尊心一直是他的弱点 |
[11:39] | Even before I turned him he was a vain aristocrat, | 我转化他之前 他就是个虚荣的贵族了 |
[11:42] | throwing feasts in his own honor. | 把面子看得比什么都重要 |
[11:45] | Just show him more of the same. | 用这招来对付他 |
[11:48] | You’ll find him quite malleable. | 你就轻而易举地将他掌控 |
[12:10] | Do you have to go? | 你非得走吗 |
[12:12] | I do. | 是的 |
[12:13] | But I’ll be back very, very soon. | 但我很快很快就会回来 |
[12:17] | And I won’t be alone. | 我也不会是一个人 |
[12:22] | I’ll call you every night before bed, okay? | 你每晚睡前 我都会给你打电话的 |
[12:25] | In the meantime, | 同时 |
[12:27] | you listen to Mary. Deal? | 你要听玛丽的话 成吗 |
[12:34] | Deal. | 成 |
[12:42] | Keep your guard up. Stay moving. | 保持警戒状态 别总待在一处 |
[12:45] | You smell trouble, you run. | 感觉到有麻烦 就赶紧跑 |
[12:47] | Those folks back there, they had plenty of life. | 车里这些家伙 他们活得够久了 |
[12:49] | What you need to do is stay alive for your little girl. | 你得为自己的女儿留着这条命 |
[12:52] | Everything I do is for her. | 我做的一切都是为了她 |
[13:10] | Adam, Where are you going? | 亚当 你去哪儿啊 |
[13:12] | What’s up, little witch dude? | 你好啊 小巫师 |
[13:15] | You’re a vampire. | 你是个吸血鬼 |
[13:16] | I know. And I got the teeth and everything. | 我知道 我还有尖牙什么的呢 |
[13:21] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[13:22] | Say you’re sorry. Now. | 立刻跟人家道歉 |
[13:24] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:25] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[13:28] | Maxine, let me help you with that. | 玛克辛 我来帮你吧 |
[13:30] | He doesn’t listen. | 他就是不听话 |
[13:31] | Maybe I should stick him in a boundary spell. | 也许我该给他下个界限咒 |
[13:34] | He’ll grow out of it. Just give him a couple decades. | 他会长大懂事的 等个几十年就好了 |
[13:37] | That’s optimistic. | 挺乐观啊 |
[13:41] | Anyway, uh, thank you. | 总之 谢谢你 |
[13:44] | For all of this. | 做的这一切 |
[13:47] | Oh. Well, just trying to make sure everybody’s stocked up | 好吧 我只是想确保大家做好准备 |
[13:50] | so they’ll stay in their home and out of the Quarter, | 这样才能待在家里 离开法属区 |
[13:52] | at least for the next week, you know. | 至少挺过下周 |
[13:53] | Yeah, just until the, uh, Eurotrash vampires | 没错 等欧洲败类吸血鬼们 |
[13:55] | are done Eurotrashing the city. | 席卷这座城市以后 |
[13:58] | Well, it means a lot, | 这份恩情很重 |
[13:59] | you looking out for the covens. | 你照顾这些巫师团 |
[14:09] | Hey, Casanova, | 风流公子 |
[14:11] | I may be going out on a limb here, but | 这么说有点唐突 但是 |
[14:13] | – she’s into you. – Maxine? | -她喜欢你 -玛克辛 |
[14:16] | Fun, cool, ridiculously gorgeous single mom? | 幽默可人 绝妙的单身妈妈 |
[14:19] | Yeah. Mm-hmm. | 不错 |
[14:20] | But, hey, if you’d rather be a monk the rest of your life… | 但如果你后半辈子想过僧侣生活 |
[14:28] | Maxine. | 玛克辛 |
[14:29] | Sorry, look here, | 抱歉 听我说 |
[14:31] | over the next week, if you need anything, I-I could… | 如果你下周有什么需要 我可以… |
[14:35] | I don’t know, that is to say that… | 也许可以这么说 |
[14:39] | Well, I’m definitely gonna make a mess out of all these groceries, | 好吧 我肯定处理不好这些杂货 |
[14:44] | so if you want to help with that… | 如果你想帮忙处理 |
[14:47] | …come by for dinner tonight. | 今晚过来吃晚饭吧 |
[14:51] | All right. | 行 |
[15:09] | Very nice. | 非常棒 |
[15:13] | I took that from a Sultan. | 我从苏丹带过来的 |
[15:15] | It is a blade meant for a king. | 这是把王者之刃 |
[15:17] | Given in gratitude for your generosity. | 感谢你慷慨相助 |
[15:20] | Alistair, I like your style. | 阿里斯泰 我喜欢你的风格 |
[15:22] | Now, allow me to return the favor. | 也请允许我回赠你 |
[15:25] | 70-year-old Scotch, | 70年苏格兰陈酿 |
[15:27] | in honor of your native Scottish Highlands. | 致敬你们苏格兰高地 |
[15:30] | To be enjoyed along with our feast. | 你我共享盛宴 |
[15:47] | Now, that… | 那 |
[15:49] | that is a kind gesture. | 那种行为很客气 |
[15:52] | But I don’t believe one can be free | 但我认为如果压迫者还活着 |
[15:55] | if one’s oppressor still lives. | 被压迫者就不能算是自由 |
[15:59] | Niklaus turned me | 尼克劳斯转化了我 |
[16:02] | and then he compelled me to slaughter my entire estate, | 然后催眠我屠杀我整片庄园里的人 |
[16:05] | including my wife and my child. | 包括我的妻儿 |
[16:07] | All so that I could serve as a distraction | 我过去只能引走他恶毒的父亲 |
[16:10] | to lure away his vile father. | 分散他的注意力 |
[16:12] | I spent a century hiding in the shadows. | 一个世纪以来 我都隐藏在暗处 |
[16:15] | Where is my justice? | 我的正义呢 |
[16:18] | Now, five years ago, you made him suffer. | 五年前 你让他受苦 |
[16:21] | And you tell us that he suffers still, | 你现在也告诉我们他仍在受苦 |
[16:24] | and yet we have no proof. | 但我们看不到证据 |
[16:27] | And now the only thing that prevents him | 现在只有你的承诺 |
[16:29] | from returning to wreak untold havoc is your word. | 阻止他再次造成难以形容的破坏 |
[16:34] | I have him right where I want him. | 我把他关在我满意的地方 |
[16:37] | He’s not going anywhere. | 他哪儿都去不了 |
[16:38] | Then I want to see his suffering with my own eyes. | 那我想亲眼看到他受苦 |
[16:42] | And perhaps procure just a drop of his blood. | 也许得取一滴他的血 |
[16:46] | If only to test a theory. | 只是为了验证一个理论 |
[16:49] | See, we’ve known for some time | 我们已经知道 |
[16:51] | that Elijah Mikaelson somehow still lives. | 以利亚·迈克尔森仍然还活着 |
[16:53] | My witch advisors suggest that his life | 我的巫师顾问认为他的生命 |
[16:56] | is linked to some powerful, immortal force. | 与某种强大不朽的力量相连 |
[16:59] | Now, I believe that to be Klaus himself. | 我相信克劳斯也是 |
[17:02] | Well, that’s an interesting theory. | 这种理论很有趣 |
[17:04] | Klaus’ blood will allow us to confirm that link. | 克劳斯的血可以让我们确认那种连结 |
[17:06] | And, if true… | 如果是真的 |
[17:08] | well, surely that would be cause to kill him | 我们绝对有理由杀了他 |
[17:12] | and eradicate his abominable family as well. | 还要根除他可恶的家人 |
[17:15] | You kill Klaus, | 如果你杀了克劳斯 |
[17:17] | it will ease the minds of all of your brethren. | 你可以放下你弟兄们心上的石头 |
[17:22] | Refuse, | 如果你拒绝 |
[17:24] | it will prove you to be a sympathizer. | 那将证明你还同情他们 |
[17:27] | Well, I don’t know about a sympathizer. | 我不清楚我同不同情他们 |
[17:30] | But I do know that I don’t take ultimatums. | 但我相当清楚我不接受最后通牒 |
[17:37] | You know, it’s bad form to deny your guests. | 要知道 否认你的客人很不礼貌 |
[17:40] | It could sour their mood. | 这会坏了他们的心情 |
[17:42] | And it would be an awful, awful shame if I | 但如果我或我的属下们怀着坏心情 |
[17:47] | or any of my followers were to go into your city with a soured mood. | 进入你们的城市 那将非常非常遗憾 |
[17:52] | A bloody awful shame, indeed. | 真正糟糕透顶的遗憾 |
[17:56] | Well, now, Alistair… | 好吧 阿里斯泰 |
[17:59] | I never meant to be rude. | 我不是有意冒犯 |
[18:02] | How about we settle this tonight? | 不如我们今晚解决 |
[18:04] | The Mikaelson compound. | 在迈克尔森府邸 |
[18:06] | Midnight. | 午夜 |
[18:29] | I’m getting the next round. | 我要再喝一轮 |
[18:30] | Just take a sec, pull yourselves together. | 等会儿 振作起来 |
[18:36] | Another round, please. Thanks. Beer, please. | 麻烦再来一轮 谢谢 啤酒 |
[18:41] | You look like you’re having fun. What’s the occasion? | 你好像很开心 怎么回事 |
[18:45] | I just finished my residency, | 我刚完成医院实习 |
[18:47] | which makes me an official ER doctor. | 我现在是正式的急诊医生 |
[18:49] | – Congratulations. – Thanks. | -恭喜你 -谢谢 |
[18:51] | Does it help with the guilt, given what you are? | 这能缓解你这种人的愧疚吗 |
[18:55] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[18:57] | Keelin, you need to listen to me. | 基琳 你得听我说 |
[18:59] | – How do you know my name? – Got it from a friend. | -你怎么知道我的名字 -朋友告诉我的 |
[19:01] | She said your grandma’s maiden name was Malraux. | 她说你祖母的娘家姓是马尔罗 |
[19:07] | You better back off. Right now. | 你最好闪开 立刻 |
[19:09] | I wish I could. | 我也希望如此 |
[19:13] | I need a favor. | 但我需要你帮助 |
[19:14] | Five minutes. Outside. I can explain. | 我去外面给你解释五分钟 |
[19:28] | 未知号码 我们找到了那个女孩还有海莉·马歇尔 | |
[19:34] | 阿里斯泰 我们找到了那个女孩还有海莉·马歇尔 杀了她俩 | |
[19:54] | Do not do that again. | 别再那样了 |
[19:56] | – I’m not going without a fight. – Would you relax? | -你打过我 我才跟你走 -别紧张好吗 |
[19:58] | I’m not here to fight you. I need you. | 我不是来打你的 我需要你 |
[20:02] | You’re the last of your pack. That makes you special | 你是你们狼群中的最后一个 所以你很特别 |
[20:04] | for reasons that are too complicated to explain. | 原因太复杂了 不好解释 |
[20:06] | – I don’t care about your problems. – You should. | -我不关心你的问题 -你应该关心 |
[20:08] | Because there are others who know how important you are. | 因为还有人知道你有多么重要 |
[20:12] | And they will come for you. | 他们会来找你 |
[20:14] | Look, I have a life, a career, relationships. | 听着 我有自己的生活 职业 人际关系 |
[20:17] | Someone tries to take that, they’re gonna have to kill me. | 除非杀了我 不然休想夺走这些 |
[20:19] | Where is she? | 她人呢 |
[20:21] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:23] | We don’t have time for this. | 我没时间跟你解释了 |
[20:31] | Marcellus. | 马塞勒斯 |
[20:33] | Can I assume your soiree for Alistair was a raging success? | 我想你为阿里斯泰准备的晚会成功了 |
[20:37] | Alistair doesn’t give a damn about having his ego stroked. | 阿里斯泰根本不在意野心外露 |
[20:40] | He used the party for the audience, | 他利用大家作为见证 |
[20:41] | so he could throw down a challenge. | 才好提出一项挑战 |
[20:44] | Or is that what you intended? | 还是这是你的目的 |
[20:46] | How difficult to be king. | 当王者多么难啊 |
[20:48] | An outsider has the gall to question your rule | 外人竟然有胆量质疑你的规则 |
[20:51] | and you have no one to offer counsel. | 也没人给你提建议 |
[20:54] | You think I don’t know. | 你以为我不知道 |
[20:57] | The day after I bit Elijah he should have died. | 我咬了以利亚那天后 他本该死的 |
[21:00] | But his sire line is still out there. | 但他还有血脉 |
[21:02] | So I had Vincent cast a spell to figure out how that could be. | 所以我让文森特施咒弄清事情会怎样 |
[21:06] | It turns out the lines of your siblings are anchored to you. | 结果你手足们的血脉都与你相连 |
[21:10] | Now, I don’t give a damn about the others, | 我现在不在意其他人 |
[21:12] | but I’m not gonna let anything happen to Rebekah. | 但我不会让丽贝卡有任何闪失 |
[21:14] | Lucky for me, my sister still holds your fancy. | 我真幸运 你还喜欢我妹妹 |
[21:17] | You may have no choice but to kill poor Alistair. | 你也只能选择杀了可怜的阿里斯泰 |
[21:19] | Ah, well, heavy head, heavy crown, et cetera, et cetera. | 别低头 皇冠会掉 别流泪 贱人会笑 |
[21:24] | If I kill Alistair, his theory gains traction. | 如果我杀了阿里斯泰 他的理论就验证了 |
[21:26] | The vampires turn against me. They storm the city. | 吸血鬼们会背叛我 席卷这座城市 |
[21:29] | And if they find you, all they need is a drop of your blood, | 如果他们找到你 他们只需要你的一滴血 |
[21:32] | and then their witches can track your family. | 然后他们的巫师就能追踪你的家人 |
[21:36] | Even Hope. | 甚至霍普 |
[21:39] | But, hey, I guess that’s my problem, right? | 但那是我的问题 对吧 |
[21:44] | Marcel. | 马塞尔 |
[21:47] | You don’t know Alistair. | 你不了解阿里斯泰 |
[21:48] | To defeat him, you need me. | 你需要我才能打败他 |
[21:53] | You’re offering me a deal? | 你想给出什么提议 |
[21:56] | One you cannot dismiss. | 你无法拒绝的提议 |
[21:57] | Alistair and his ilk loathed me because of my strength. | 阿里斯泰和他家族因为我的力量而憎恶我 |
[22:00] | Now they loathe you. | 他们现在憎恶你 |
[22:01] | Creatures such as they respect only one language, | 他们只尊重说一种语言的人 |
[22:04] | and I speak it fluently. | 而我说得很流利 |
[22:07] | Release me, and I will lay waste to the lot of them. | 放了我 我可以干掉那群人 |
[22:24] | Relax. I’m not your enemy. | 别紧张 我不是你的敌人 |
[22:28] | If I left you where you were, you’d be dead already. | 如果我把你丢在之前的地方 你就已经死了 |
[22:30] | Let me guess, we’re on the run from vampires? | 我想我们是在躲避吸血鬼吧 |
[22:32] | You have the same stink they do. | 你和他们有一样的味道 |
[22:34] | I’m special. I’m a hybrid. | 我很特别 我是混血儿 |
[22:37] | Half-vampire, half-werewolf. | 半吸血鬼半狼人 |
[22:39] | And considering that I saved your ass, | 因为我救了你的命 |
[22:41] | you should show me some respect. | 你应该对我放尊重点 |
[22:43] | How do I know you weren’t | 我怎么知道不是你 |
[22:44] | – the one that led them to me? – Does it matter? | -把他们引向我的 -这重要吗 |
[22:46] | They know who you are and they want you dead. | 他们知道你的身份 想要你死 |
[22:48] | The only way to survive is to do exactly what I tell you. | 只有按我说的做 你才能活命 |
[22:51] | It’s not like I have a choice. | 好像我别无选择 |
[22:55] | Hey, look, I don’t know what kind of pervy stuff you’re into, | 听着 我不知道有哪种变态爱好 |
[22:57] | but I am not that kind of girl. | 但我不是那种女孩 |
[22:59] | This is a device to extract your venom. | 这个装置可以提取你的毒液 |
[23:01] | And before you ask, yes, | 免得你问 没错 |
[23:03] | it will hurt. | 会很疼 |
[23:09] | Why are you doing this to me? | 你为什么要这样对我 |
[23:13] | I’m trying to save my family. | 我想救我的家人 |
[23:17] | Keelin, | 基琳 |
[23:19] | the people in there are dying. | 那里面的人要死了 |
[23:21] | The only thing keeping them alive | 全因为睡眠咒语 |
[23:22] | is a sleep spell, and the only one that can cure them is her. | 他们才没死 只有她才能治愈他们 |
[23:26] | She’s a witch, and she left me instructions | 她是女巫 她给我留下了 |
[23:28] | on how to wake her up early. | 唤醒她的方法说明 |
[23:30] | The only thing I’m missing is your venom. | 我只差你的毒液了 |
[23:34] | Once she gets on her feet, I can give her the ingredients I got. | 她一起来 我就给她我找到的材料 |
[23:36] | And, with any luck, no one has to die. | 如果幸运的话 没人会丧命 |
[23:41] | So if I give you what you want… | 如果我满足你的要求 |
[23:45] | will you let me go? | 你会放我走吗 |
[23:48] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[23:56] | Appreciate you coming on short notice. | 谢谢你临时赶过来 |
[23:59] | Marcel, just tell me what you need, man, | 马塞尔 直接告诉我你需要什么 兄弟 |
[24:00] | because, um, I-I kind of got someplace I got to be. | 因为我还要去其他地方 |
[24:03] | Whatever your plans are, I got to ask you to put ’em aside. | 无论你有什么打算 我都需要你放下 |
[24:05] | – Tonight I need you here. – What is that? | -今晚我需要你在 -怎么回事 |
[24:07] | Is that a decree from the royal throne? | 那是君王的御旨吗 |
[24:09] | All right, look, it would be best for everyone in this city | 好吧 如果你在这里处理现状 |
[24:11] | if you’re here for what’s going down. | 那对这座城市的每个人都好 |
[24:15] | If you need me to say “Please,” Vincent, I will. | 如果你需要我请求你 文森特 我会那么做 |
[24:17] | What have you gotten yourself into, Marcel? | 你陷入了什么麻烦 马塞尔 |
[24:19] | You about to start a war? | 你要挑起战争吗 |
[24:20] | No. If this goes the way I expect, I won’t have to lift a finger. | 不 如果事情如我所料 我什么都不用做 |
[24:23] | All I need from you is a boundary spell. | 我只需要你设一个结界 |
[24:28] | Anyone can enter, no one can leave. | 进得来但是出不去 |
[24:30] | And it’s got to be strong. | 结界必须很强大 |
[24:32] | Well, how strong? | 要多强大 |
[24:35] | Original strength. | 强大到防住始祖 |
[24:41] | You got my venom. When do I get to go? | 你得到了我的毒液 我什么时候可以走 |
[24:44] | As soon as I know it works. | 我一发现有用就放你走 |
[24:47] | And when will that be? | 那要什么时候了 |
[24:48] | Believe me, you’ll know when you see it. | 相信我 你一看到就会发现 |
[24:52] | You have to wake up Sleeping Beauty, right? | 你得唤醒睡美人 对吧 |
[24:54] | How do you do that? | 你要怎么做 |
[24:56] | You know, you ask a lot of questions. | 要知道 你真的很能问问题 |
[25:10] | Freya. | 弗雷娅 |
[25:12] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[25:14] | Did you get the ingredients? | 你找到材料了吗 |
[25:17] | Good, I need to begin. | 很好 我得动手了 |
[25:19] | If I can’t turn all that into a cure… | 如果我不能把那些变成解药 |
[25:22] | Elijah and Kol are going to die. | 以利亚和科尔就会死 |
[25:28] | How much longer do we have? | 我们还有多久 |
[25:31] | Maybe an hour. | 一小时左右 |
[25:32] | Assuming they live that long. | 假设他们还能活那么久 |
[25:36] | Do you have everything we need? | 你需要的东西都全了吗 |
[25:38] | Venom from the seven packs, | 7个族群的毒液 |
[25:40] | along with Klaus’ blood. | 还有克劳斯的血 |
[25:42] | Infused by my magic and magnified by the Dark Objects. | 用我的魔法注入 用黑暗物品放大 |
[25:45] | It’s going to take all of my strength | 我要用尽我所有的力量 |
[25:46] | and more than a little luck, but… | 一点运气还不够 但是 |
[25:48] | it should be enough to fashion a cure to save my brothers. | 应该足够制作救我弟弟们的药剂了 |
[25:50] | “Should”? What do you mean “Should”? | 应该 你说应该 |
[26:11] | We got company. | 有人来了 |
[26:13] | Hayley, let me go, please. | 海莉 请你放我走 |
[26:15] | If it’s vampires, they’re gonna kill me. | 如果来的是吸血鬼 他们会杀了我 |
[26:16] | They must have been tracking her. | 他们一定追踪了她 |
[26:18] | Hayley, I need more time. | 海莉 我需要时间 |
[26:31] | These guys are sketchy. | 这些人很随意 |
[26:32] | – Stay close. – What are you gonna do? You gonna protect me? | -不要走远 -你要怎么做 要保护我吗 |
[26:36] | No, I’m gonna use you as a shield. | 不 我要用你作为盾牌 |
[26:39] | Just so you know, | 你要知道 |
[26:40] | Alistair is in a mood. | 阿里斯泰心情不好 |
[26:42] | He has his men positioned all over town awaiting his signal. | 他让他的人在小镇各处等候指令 |
[26:49] | Greetings, Marcel. | 你好 马塞尔 |
[26:51] | I had hoped your decision to meet in this… ruin | 希望你决定在这片废墟见面 |
[26:55] | had meant you’d come to your senses. | 意味着你会清醒过来 |
[26:56] | And yet I don’t see Klaus’ head upon a spike. | 然而我却没看到戳在长钉上克劳斯的头 |
[27:04] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[27:05] | I have been a discourteous host. | 是我待客不周 |
[27:14] | You wanted him, | 你想要他 |
[27:16] | you got him. | 那就给你 |
[27:24] | Oh, Niklaus. | 尼克劳斯 |
[27:25] | How the mighty have fallen. | 境遇落差有点大啊 |
[27:28] | Pretty pathetic. | 非常可悲 |
[27:30] | Chained. | 被锁着 |
[27:31] | Beaten. Half-starved. | 被打 饿得半死 |
[27:34] | I should just kill him. | 我应该直接杀了他的 |
[27:35] | After all, a wise man said, | 毕竟 一位智者曾说过 |
[27:37] | “One cannot be free if one’s oppressors | 如果压迫者还活着 |
[27:39] | continue to live.” | 被压迫者就不能算是自由 |
[27:40] | And what I’ve learned is, | 就我所知 |
[27:43] | the best way to end your fear | 结束恐惧的最佳办法 |
[27:46] | is to face it yourself. | 就是自己面对 |
[27:48] | So, for you, a gift, | 所以 送你这份礼物 |
[27:50] | the sword that you gave me, now laced with my venom. | 你给我的剑 已经浸润了我的毒液 |
[27:54] | One slice | 轻轻一割 |
[27:55] | will draw Klaus’ blood | 就会吸走克劳斯的血 |
[27:56] | and deliver the slow, agonizing death | 造成缓慢又痛苦的死亡 |
[28:00] | that he deserves. | 这是他应得的 |
[28:04] | It would be… | 这将是 |
[28:07] | …my highest honor. | 我无上的荣耀 |
[28:29] | Took a long time, | 花费了很长一段时间 |
[28:32] | but we finally caught you. | 但终于抓到你了 |
[28:34] | Or maybe I just stopped running. | 或者我只是没在逃跑了 |
[28:58] | Do you suffer, Niklaus, | 你痛苦吗 尼克劳斯 |
[29:00] | as my wife suffered? | 像我妻子曾遭受的痛苦 |
[29:02] | As my child suffered? | 像我孩子曾遭受的痛苦 |
[29:07] | Yeah, you do. | 是的 你很痛苦 |
[29:10] | But I do believe, at long last, your suffering | 但我相信 最终 你的痛苦 |
[29:12] | is at an end. | 会结束 |
[29:13] | Kill him! | 杀了他 |
[29:15] | Do you hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[29:17] | The people have spoken. | 大家发话了 |
[29:20] | Now, honor would dictate a request for your last words, | 本该让你留下最后的遗言 |
[29:22] | but you deserve no such privilege. | 但你不配有这样的权利 |
[29:24] | Instead, I want the last words you ever hear | 相反 我希望你听到的最后一句话 |
[29:27] | to be my solemn vow. | 是我庄严的宣誓 |
[29:29] | I will find your daughter. | 我会找到你的女儿 |
[29:31] | And when I do, I will eradicate | 等我找到 我会将你 |
[29:33] | your malignant bloodline from… this… earth. | 邪恶的血脉从这个世界上铲除 |
[30:03] | Well, who’s next?! | 下一个是谁 |
[30:07] | Oh, come on. | 行了吧 |
[30:10] | Meet… your… maker. | 认清你们的制造者 |
[30:18] | That is a nasty bite. | 这口咬的真狠 |
[30:20] | The good news is, we have the cure. | 好消息是 我们有解药 |
[30:23] | You see, keeping Klaus alive does come in handy. | 让克劳斯活着迟早是有用的 |
[30:26] | I keep him for his blood, | 我留着他 取他的血 |
[30:28] | in case the wolves get out of line. | 以防狼人违规 |
[30:29] | I keep him as collateral, | 我将他当做担保物 |
[30:31] | in case his family comes back. | 以防他的家人回来 |
[30:33] | I keep him, because I can. | 我留着他 是因为我可以 |
[30:36] | I put him down, I kept him down, | 我放倒他 我控制他 |
[30:39] | and I am the only one that can stop him | 我是唯一一个可以阻止他 |
[30:42] | from coming after all of you. | 来追杀你们的人 |
[30:49] | New Orleans is mine. | 新奥尔良是我的 |
[30:51] | But you are all welcome to visit. | 但随时欢迎你们来 |
[30:54] | Enjoy yourselves. | 祝你们玩得愉快 |
[30:55] | But you follow my rules. | 但你们得遵守我的规矩 |
[30:58] | You behave. | 乖乖的 |
[30:59] | And you never, | 永远 |
[31:01] | ever question me. | 不许质疑我 |
[31:05] | Does anybody have a problem with that? | 有谁对此有意见吗 |
[31:11] | All right then. | 那就行了 |
[31:14] | Well, let’s go celebrate. | 我们来庆祝吧 |
[31:20] | Laekna det som er toxicatus. | [咒语] |
[31:25] | Laekna det som er toxicatus. | [咒语] |
[31:30] | Laekna det som er toxicatus. | [咒语] |
[31:32] | Close your eyes, you blood-sucking punk-ass. | 闭上眼 吸血的混蛋 |
[31:41] | You just… | 你刚刚 |
[31:42] | You waved your hand and his brain melted? | 你就挥了挥手 他的脑子就融化了 |
[31:44] | Well, that’s what happens when people annoy me. | 谁来烦我就会是这下场 |
[31:55] | Your bite is nasty. | 咬的真狠 |
[31:57] | But you’re outnumbered. | 但你寡不敌众 |
[31:59] | Give up now and we’ll end this quick. | 现在放弃 我们快点结束 |
[32:02] | I have a better idea. | 我有个更好的想法 |
[32:17] | Laekna det som er toxicatus. | [咒语] |
[32:20] | Laekna det som er toxicatus. | [咒语] |
[32:24] | Laekna det som er toxicatus. | [咒语] |
[32:28] | Laekna det som er toxicatus. | [咒语] |
[32:37] | Did it work? | 成功了吗 |
[33:21] | You want more? | 还要吗 |
[33:22] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[34:00] | Let’s get this party goin’ | 开始派对吧 |
[34:11] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[34:13] | You handled that rather well. | 你处理得非常好 |
[34:14] | Alistair’s a corpse. | 阿里斯泰已是尸体一具 |
[34:16] | Klaus is a prisoner. | 克劳斯还是囚犯 |
[34:17] | And every vampire in this town either loves you or fears you. | 镇上每个吸血鬼要么爱你要么怕你 |
[34:24] | Now all you need to worry about are the covens. | 你现在只需担心巫师们 |
[34:29] | Occult graffiti popping up all over town. | 邪教涂鸦出现在镇上每一处 |
[34:32] | Not just the Cauldron. | 不只是巫师区 |
[34:34] | The Ninth Ward, | 下九区 |
[34:35] | Algiers, | 阿尔及尔 |
[34:37] | the Quarter. | 法属区 |
[34:50] | Beware the sleeping giant, | 小心沉睡的巨人 |
[34:54] | for when he wakes, | 等他醒来时 |
[34:59] | the earth will shake. | 地球将会颤动 |
[35:01] | Here’s to holding off earthquakes. | 为地震的延迟干杯 |
[35:04] | Vincent. | 文森特 |
[35:06] | I never figured you for Marcel’s lackey. | 我从不知道你是马塞尔的仆人 |
[35:09] | I’m nobody’s lackey, Klaus. | 我不是任何人的仆人 克劳斯 |
[35:11] | As far as I’m concerned, this is justice. | 在我看来 这是正义 |
[35:13] | And will it be justice when I escape and come for you both? | 当我逃走来追杀你们俩是 还是正义吗 |
[35:17] | Oh, Klaus, we could have handed you over. | 克劳斯 我们本可以交出你 |
[35:20] | Instead, Marcel fed you blood. | 然而马塞尔给你喂了血 |
[35:22] | I took the spell off them chains. | 我将锁链上的咒语解除 |
[35:25] | We gave you a fighting chance. | 我们给了你反抗的机会 |
[35:26] | And what chance will you have? | 你有什么机会 |
[35:33] | While I remain here, | 我继续留在这里 |
[35:34] | my enemies will flock to New Orleans, | 我的敌人将会成群结队来到新奥尔良 |
[35:37] | causing all manner of mischief. | 造成各种危害 |
[35:39] | One day, most likely as a result | 有一点 最有可能发生的 |
[35:42] | of some fool’s effort to reach me, | 就是某个傻瓜努力找到我 |
[35:44] | I will escape, | 我会逃走 |
[35:46] | and I will seek my own justice. | 我会寻求我自己的正义 |
[35:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:52] | I had a friend once, Cami. | 我曾有个朋友 卡米 |
[36:00] | She, uh… | 她 |
[36:03] | she believed with all her heart | 她真心相信 |
[36:04] | that you had some good left in you. | 你内心还有善意 |
[36:07] | And I don’t understand | 我不明白 |
[36:08] | why it is you are so hell-bent on proving her wrong. | 你为什么这么拼命想证明她是错的 |
[36:29] | You let me go. | 你放我走 |
[36:31] | I gave you people what you wanted. | 我就给了你们想要的 |
[36:34] | I barely had enough to make the anti-venom. | 我勉强制作了抗毒液 |
[36:36] | If any of my family are ever bitten again, | 如果我的家人再被咬 |
[36:40] | we’ll need more. | 我们会需要更多 |
[36:42] | Which means we’ll need you alive. | 这就意味着我们需要你活着 |
[36:45] | Count yourself fortunate. | 就当你是运气好吧 |
[36:48] | We had a deal. | 我们说好了的 |
[36:49] | You had a deal with Hayley. | 你和海莉说好的 |
[36:51] | Not me. | 没和我 |
[36:53] | You see, when it comes to my family’s safety, | 你看 一旦牵涉到我家人的安危 |
[37:00] | I don’t negotiate. | 我不会妥协 |
[37:12] | And they say romance is dead. | 他们都说没有浪漫 |
[37:15] | I’ll take it. | 我承认 |
[37:24] | Your infection’s gone. | 你的毒已经没有了 |
[37:26] | You saved us. | 你救了我们 |
[37:29] | All of us. | 我们大家 |
[37:32] | I guess Kol and Rebekah couldn’t contain their hunger. | 我想科尔和丽贝卡控制不住他们的饥饿 |
[37:38] | Elijah, after all this time, I… | 以利亚 经历这一切后 |
[37:43] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[37:47] | Now, please tell me… | 现在 请告诉我 |
[37:52] | how is my niece? | 我的侄女怎么样了 |
[37:55] | She’s amazing. | 她很棒 |
[37:57] | She’s healthy. Happy. | 健康 快乐 |
[38:00] | She’s the perfect little girl. | 她是个完美的小姑娘 |
[38:07] | And she made me promise that one day she’d get her family back. | 她让我保证 有一天会让她的家人回到身边 |
[38:11] | All of them. | 所有家人 |
[38:12] | A child after my own heart. | 和我心意的孩子 |
[38:17] | Then there’s just one person left. | 还有一个人 |
[38:25] | Let’s go get him. | 我们去找他 |
[38:33] | Don’t know when to stop, do you? | 不知道什么时候才会停 是吗 |
[38:36] | Perhaps when I’ve buried you in a dungeon like this. | 也许在我把你埋在这样的地牢里时 |
[38:39] | Oh, you should just say thank you. | 你应该说谢谢你 |
[38:41] | After all, I could have thrown you to Alistair | 毕竟 我本可以把你丢给阿里斯泰 |
[38:42] | with this in your heart. | 让你心脏上插着这个 |
[38:47] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[38:48] | Do you lie to yourself | 你是不是骗自己 |
[38:49] | and say you helped me to protect Rebekah? | 说你帮助我保护丽贝卡 |
[38:52] | Truth is, you could never allow me to die. | 事实是 你永远不会让我死 |
[38:54] | After all, I am the source of the approval you seek. | 毕竟 我是你寻求赞赏的源头 |
[38:57] | All the time down here is rotting your brain. | 待在这里让你的头脑腐烂了 |
[38:59] | You’d be adrift without me. | 没有我 你就随波逐流 |
[39:01] | Utterly lost. | 完全迷失 |
[39:03] | Why else keep me in such close proximity? | 为什么要将我留在离你这么近的地方 |
[39:06] | You need me. | 你需要我 |
[39:08] | If only to keep from becoming the monster | 但愿自己不会变成 |
[39:10] | you fear yourself to be. | 你所恐惧的怪兽 |
[39:12] | For all your power, | 拥有这么多的力量 |
[39:13] | you remain in my thrall. | 却还是被我奴役 |
[39:15] | You still cannot escape the shadow I cast. | 你还是无法逃脱我所投射的阴影 |
[39:19] | That is how I know you’ll be back. | 所以我知道你还会回来 |
[39:21] | You need me, Marcellus. | 你需要 马塞勒斯 |
[39:24] | Because deep down inside | 因为你的内心 |
[39:27] | you are weak. | 你是脆弱的 |
[39:54] | Maxine. | 玛克辛 |
[39:55] | What you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[39:56] | I saw the lights on, Vincent. | 我看到灯亮了 文森特 |
[39:58] | It’s Adam. | 是亚当 |
[40:00] | – What? – He never came home. | -什么 -他从不回家 |
[40:02] | I’ve looked everywhere. | 我到处找了 |
[41:17] | Hope. | 霍普 |
[41:18] | Sweetie, are you okay? | 宝贝 你还好吗 |
[41:20] | I had a bad dream. | 我做了噩梦 |
[41:22] | Darling, it’s all right. | 亲爱的 没事的 |
[41:25] | You’re safe. | 你很安全 |
[41:26] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿也不会去 |