时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – Maxine. -It’s Adam… he never came home. | -玛克辛 -亚当他一直没回家 |
[00:04] | I’ve looked everywhere. | 我到处都找了 |
[00:07] | Hope? | 霍普 |
[00:07] | – I had a bad dream. – It’s all right. | -我做了噩梦 -没事的 |
[00:09] | You’re safe. | 你很安全 |
[00:12] | Why are you doing this to me? | 你为什么这么对我 |
[00:13] | Your grandma’s maiden name was Malraux. | 你祖母的娘家姓是马尔罗 |
[00:15] | You’re the last of your pack; that makes you special. | 你是你们狼群中的最后一脉所以你很特别 |
[00:17] | You got my venom. When do I get to go? | 你得到了我的毒液 我什么时候可以走 |
[00:19] | I barely had enough to make the antivenom. | 我勉强制作了抗毒液 |
[00:21] | If any of my family are ever bitten again, we’ll need more. | 如果我的家人再被咬 我们会需要更多 |
[00:26] | Marcel, this city is in danger. | 马塞尔 这座城陷入危险了 |
[00:28] | And it might just be all my fault. | 而且可能是我的错 |
[00:29] | I can sense Klaus is still in New Orleans. | 我能感知到克劳斯仍在新奥尔良 |
[00:32] | We free Niklaus today. | 今天就去救尼克劳斯 |
[00:33] | This spell is strong. I’ll need someone to channel. | 咒语很强大 但我需要连通别人的力量 |
[00:36] | Whatever happens, don’t stop until Niklaus is free. | 尼克劳斯获救之前 别停下来 |
[00:39] | Nik! | 尼克 |
[00:40] | You’re ready to see your little girl? | 你准备好见自己的女儿了吗 |
[00:42] | Want me to wake her for you? | 要我把她叫醒吗 |
[00:43] | No. Let’s let her sleep. | 不 让她睡吧 |
[00:49] | What’s the holdup? | 我们还在等什么 |
[00:50] | All right, we rescued Nik, we escaped mortal danger… | 我们救回了尼克 死里逃生了 |
[00:52] | why are we not on a private jet to Saint-Tropez? | 我们为什么不赶紧飞去圣特罗佩兹[法国南部] |
[00:57] | You can catch up on the last five years when we’re on our way. | 离开的路途中 你再补这五年的”剧情”吧 |
[00:59] | I assure you you haven’t missed much. | 我跟你保证 你没错过什么 |
[01:01] | Circumstances have changed. | 情况改变了 |
[01:03] | We will leave here soon enough. | 我们会尽快离开这里 |
[01:04] | We have our niece to consider. | 我们要顾及到我们的侄女 |
[01:06] | Kol has a point. | 科尔说得有道理 |
[01:08] | We need to put an ocean between us | 我们要尽快建一道屏障 |
[01:09] | and Marcel Gerard as soon as possible. | 来阻隔马塞尔·杰拉德 |
[01:11] | We’re not going anywhere today. | 我们今天哪也不去 |
[01:13] | I want one day of peace with my daughter | 我要在我女儿离开家园之前 |
[01:15] | before we uproot her. | 跟她好好过一天 |
[01:16] | – Any delay is a risk. – One day. | -任何拖延都会有危险 -就一天 |
[01:19] | We’re in the middle of nowhere, the house is cloaked, | 我们处在荒僻之地 房子也被施了隐蔽咒 |
[01:21] | we weren’t followed, and I’m not asking! | 也没人跟来 而且我也不是和你们商量 |
[01:28] | Everybody, look who’s awake. | 各位 看谁醒了 |
[01:39] | Hello. | 你好 |
[01:42] | Hello. | 你好 |
[01:45] | Mom, can I go play in the garden? | 妈妈 我能去花园玩吗 |
[01:48] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[01:50] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[02:37] | Eva, come on, where you been? I was worried. | 伊娃 你去哪了 我都担心你了 |
[02:39] | I picked up your favorite jambalaya for dinner. | 我买回了你最爱的什锦饭当晚餐 |
[02:42] | Vince… | 小文 |
[02:44] | I have news. | 我有些消息 |
[02:46] | You was in the Quarter? | 你去了法属区吗 |
[02:47] | Come on, Eva, that’s… | 不是吧 伊娃 那… |
[02:48] | that’s Marcel Gerard’s territory. | 那是马塞尔·杰拉德的领地 |
[02:52] | And you know that’s not safe for witches there. | 你知道女巫处在在那里很危险 |
[02:53] | The death toll is growing by the day. | 每天的死亡人数都在增加 |
[02:54] | It isn’t safe anywhere. | 哪里都不安全 |
[02:56] | Even the Tremé is crawling with vampires. | 连特雷姆区到处都是吸血鬼 |
[03:00] | Why don’t we leave? | 我们为什么不离去 |
[03:01] | We could go anywhere. | 我可以去任何地方 |
[03:03] | There’s a whole world out there with no Marcel tworry about. | 去外面哪里都能远离马塞尔的魔爪 |
[03:06] | Eva, baby, I… I can’t keep having this conversation with you. | 伊娃 宝贝 别再跟我提这件事了 |
[03:10] | All right? | 好吗 |
[03:11] | This is my home. | 这里是我的家园 |
[03:13] | This is bigger than the two of us, Vince. | 这件事要比我俩都重要 小文 |
[03:18] | I was in the Quarter to see Sophie Deveraux. | 我去法属区是为了见索菲·德弗罗 |
[03:21] | She has a gift, you know? | 她有灵力 |
[03:25] | She knows when a woman is pregnant. | 她能看出别人是否怀孕了 |
[03:32] | I’m gonna be a daddy? | 我要当爸爸了吗 |
[03:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:43] | You’re going to be a great dad. | 你会成为一个好爸爸 |
[03:46] | But not here. | 但不是在这里 |
[03:52] | Look, baby, wherever we go, | 亲爱的 不管我们去哪里 |
[03:54] | our baby’s gonna be a part of my bloodline. | 这个孩子都是我们的血脉 |
[03:57] | And it won’t be at peace if it’s not connected to its heritage. | 如果远离巫师根源 这孩子将永无宁日 |
[03:59] | A heritage that could get us all killed | 传承一个会将我们置于险境的 |
[04:01] | just for being who we are? | 巫师身份吗 |
[04:02] | No. See, because when I was growing up, | 不 因为我小的时候 |
[04:04] | this place was a paradise for witches. | 这里就是巫师的天堂 |
[04:05] | This was the best place in the world to be if you were a kid | 如果你是个血脉里流淌着巫术的孩子 |
[04:08] | and you had a little bit of magic in your bones. | 这里就是世上最适合你成长的地方 |
[04:09] | That’s the New Orleans I remember, and that’s… | 这是我记忆中的新奥尔良 这是… |
[04:12] | the New Orleans I want to raise our kid in. | 我想养大我们孩子的新奥尔良 |
[04:16] | Give me six months, Eva. | 给我六个月时间 伊娃 |
[04:18] | Baby, give me six months, and I promise you | 亲爱的 给我六个月 我保证 |
[04:20] | I will find a way to make sure Marcel Gerard | 我会想办法确保马塞尔·杰拉德 |
[04:22] | never sets foot in the Treme. | 无法踏进特雷区半步 |
[04:23] | Let me do that. Please. Let me do that for you. | 让我做吧 拜托 让我为了你这么做 |
[04:26] | Baby, let me do that for my kid. | 亲爱的 让我为了孩子这么做吧 |
[04:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:34] | I got your message about the missing boy. | 关于那个失踪男孩 我收到你的信息了 |
[04:36] | My guys are out searching. | 我的手下在外面搜寻 |
[04:39] | Now, I’m gonna need you to shed some light. | 你得给我好好解释一下 |
[04:42] | How does one missing witch mean | 为什么一个失踪的巫师 |
[04:43] | the whole city’s in danger? | 会使整个城市陷入危险呢 |
[04:45] | You remember my wife Eva, right? | 你记得我妻子伊娃 对吧 |
[04:48] | Eva, yeah, | 伊娃 记得 |
[04:48] | the child-stealing psycho. | 那个偷孩子的精神病 |
[04:50] | Yeah, she wasn’t always like that, Marcel. | 她以前不是那样的 马塞尔 |
[04:54] | What you saw was a shell. | 你看到的只是个驱壳而已 |
[04:56] | She was everything, man. | 她曾经是个很棒的女人 |
[04:56] | She was smart, she was beautiful. | 冰雪聪明 美丽动人 |
[04:59] | She was just full of love and light. | 她宅心仁厚 积极乐观 |
[05:03] | And then something evil got inside of her, | 结果一股邪恶力量侵噬了她 |
[05:05] | and it twisted her up. | 让她的心理扭曲了 |
[05:08] | And it left nothing but darkness. | 让她的心内变得阴暗无比 |
[05:10] | And now I think that that same darkness has come back again. | 我现在觉得那股邪恶力量又重现人间 |
[05:15] | Eva was trying to sacrifice nine children. | 伊娃当时想找九个孩子献祭 |
[05:18] | Now, do you really think that somebody is…? | 你不是真觉得有人… |
[05:19] | Man, Adam Folsom was only the first. | 亚当·佛森只是第一个而已 |
[05:22] | Whoever is doing this… | 不管后黑手是谁 |
[05:24] | they’re gonna want more. | 这人肯定想要更多献祭者 |
[05:32] | What terrible things did you tell her? | 你跟她说了什么可怕的事情了 |
[05:35] | I told her that you’re a hybrid, like me. | 我跟她说 你跟我一样 是个混血儿 |
[05:38] | I also told her that you’re very old. | 我还告诉她 你非常老 |
[05:42] | Other than that, she’s seven | 除此之外 她才七岁 |
[05:43] | we can wait to share the gory details. | 那些血腥的详情 可以等等再说 |
[05:45] | Well, someone must have disparaged me. | 肯定有人说了我的坏话 |
[05:47] | – Perhaps that crone, Mary… – Stop. | -也许是那个臭老太婆 玛丽-别说了 |
[05:50] | I’ve spent five years protecting her from everything, | 我这五年将她保护得很好 什么都没跟她说 |
[05:52] | including all the horror stories floating around about you. | 包括你身上那些令人悚然的恶事 |
[05:55] | She doesn’t know your history. | 她不了解你的过往 |
[05:56] | What she does know is that you protect your family, | 她倒是知道你一直保护自己的家人 |
[05:59] | no matter what. | 无论发生什么 |
[06:01] | And yet she fears me. | 然而她还是怕我 |
[06:02] | She’s a sensitive kid. | 她是个敏感的孩子 |
[06:05] | And you’re not exactly calm right now. | 你现在又不是一副平静的样子 |
[06:14] | You were her fairy tale prince, Klaus. | 你曾是她梦幻中的王子 克劳斯 |
[06:17] | And now you’re real. | 而你现在活生生站在这里 |
[06:19] | You have a lot to live up to. | 你要达到的标准有很多 |
[06:29] | Now that our brother has found his noble purpose, | 我们的兄弟找到了崇高的人生意义 |
[06:32] | what about you? | 你呢 |
[06:33] | Let’s give him the day with his daughter. | 让他跟他女儿好好过一天吧 |
[06:35] | Tomorrow we seek sanctuary elsewhere. | 我们明天再到别处找庇护所 |
[06:37] | That’s not what I meant, is it? | 我不是那个意思 你知道的 |
[06:40] | You’re no longer tethered to him. | 你不必再围着他转 |
[06:43] | You must have thought about it. So… | 你肯定考虑过 |
[06:45] | what will you do with your immortality, | 你要怎样度过你永恒的人生 |
[06:47] | now you’re not burdened with saving Nik’s soul? | 毕竟你现在不用担心拯救尼克的灵魂了 |
[06:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:56] | And what of you? | 那你呢 |
[06:58] | Do you still desire a family of your own? | 你还渴望属于自己的家庭吗 |
[07:01] | Well, true love continues to elude me. | 真爱总是躲着我 |
[07:04] | Though certainly there’s an APP for that now. | 虽然现在有手机软件可以寻找恋人 |
[07:06] | I am sorry. I know the way you felt about Marcel. | 抱歉 我知道你对马塞尔的感情 |
[07:09] | We have the opportunity for a fresh start. | 我们有机会重新开始 |
[07:12] | Perhaps we should both use this one quiet day | 或许我俩都该利用这宁静的一天 |
[07:16] | to decide what we want our new beginning to be. | 考虑一下我们如何重新开始 |
[07:42] | I’m sorry. I know it hurts. | 抱歉 肯定很疼 |
[07:46] | Yeah, but you’re just trying to help your family. I get it. | 对 但你只是想帮助你的家人 我懂 |
[07:48] | Looks like they’re really suffering. | 他们好像很”痛苦” |
[07:50] | Did their mimosas go flat at brunch? | 早午餐时香槟鸡尾酒没气了吗 |
[07:56] | You’re all cut up. Why aren’t you healing? | 你受伤了 为什么没有愈合 |
[08:00] | You know, I never really bought into | 其实我一直都没有接受 |
[08:01] | that whole wolf pack mentality. | 作为狼群成员的身份 |
[08:03] | I thought there was something wrong with me. | 我以为我有问题 |
[08:08] | But I’m a model citizen compared to you. | 但比起你 我是模范市民 |
[08:10] | A werewolf queen that betrays her own kind | 狼人女王为了一群吸血鬼 |
[08:12] | for a bunch of vampires it’s disgusting. | 背叛自己的族类 太恶心了 |
[08:16] | Why is her mask off? | 为什么摘掉她的面具 |
[08:17] | We need as much venom as we can get. | 我们得尽可能多地获取毒液 |
[08:19] | She needed a break. | 她需要休息 |
[08:20] | She’ll live. If we don’t get enough venom | 她死不了 如果不获取足够的毒液 |
[08:22] | to make more of the cure, | 来制作更多的解药 |
[08:24] | my brothers won’t be so fortunate. | 我的弟弟们就不会那么走运了 |
[08:27] | Do what you need to do. | 随你怎么做吧 |
[08:28] | I can’t breathe in here. | 我受不了了 |
[08:47] | That’s lovely. | 真好看 |
[08:53] | Mom said you like to paint, too. | 妈妈说你也喜欢画画 |
[08:55] | I do. | 没错 |
[08:57] | Very much. | 非常喜欢 |
[09:41] | Never gonna get used to that. | 永远习惯不了 |
[09:45] | Will. | 威尔 |
[09:46] | Thanks for coming, man. You got some news for me? | 谢谢赏脸 兄弟 有什么消息吗 |
[09:49] | Not the good kind. | 没有好消息 |
[09:50] | Adam Folsom isn’t our only case. | 亚当·佛森不是个案 |
[09:51] | We’ve got three additional reports of missing kids. | 还有另外三起儿童失踪报告 |
[09:56] | Look, Vince, maybe this isn’t your kind of case. | 小文 也许这不是超自然案件 |
[09:58] | Let me conduct my investigation. | 让我组织调查 |
[09:59] | I’ll let you know if anything supernatural happens. | 如果有超自然现象 我就告诉你 |
[10:01] | I need for you to stay out of this one, okay? | 我需要你放下这个案子 行吗 |
[10:04] | I need you to make sure the cops stay out of this one… | 我需要你保证警察不会管这个案子 |
[10:05] | I’m not gonna leave you alone to deal with four missing kids. | 我不会让你一个人处理四个失踪儿童 |
[10:08] | I’m not gonna be alone I got Marcel and his vampires. | 我不会一个人 我有马塞尔和他的吸血鬼 |
[10:09] | – I still don’t trust Marcel. – I don’t… | -我仍然不信任马塞尔 -我也… |
[10:11] | Yeah, well, that’s just too bad. | 好吧 那就太糟了 |
[10:13] | Because I’m the only guy here getting anything done. | 因为这里只有我能办成事情 |
[10:16] | One of my guys spotted some lights | 我手下在斯特里克斯旧宅 |
[10:17] | at the old Strix mansion. | 发现了光亮 |
[10:19] | Now, the place has been boarded up for years. | 那地方被围住了好几年 |
[10:21] | All of a sudden, lock is busted off the front gate. | 但前门的锁突然开了 |
[10:24] | I should call this in. | 我该上报此事 |
[10:25] | Will, man, I’m trying to protect you. | 威尔 我想保护你 |
[10:28] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:30] | These kidnappings are gonna hit the press, Vince. | 绑架案会引发媒体关注 小文 |
[10:32] | My guess, you have till the end of the day, at best. | 我猜最晚今晚就会有报道 |
[10:40] | Let’s go to work. | 行动起来 |
[10:43] | Hey, hold up. | 等等 |
[10:48] | Weren’t you just soaking this thing in lighter fluid this morning? | 你今早不是刚把这东西泡过火机油吗 |
[10:58] | Marcel, do me a favor. | 马塞尔 帮帮我 |
[11:01] | I want you to keep that book far away from me. | 我希望你让那本书离我远远的 |
[11:03] | If I even try to come for it, I want you to kill me. | 哪怕我想靠近它 你都要杀了我 |
[11:21] | Oh, here you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[11:23] | Wherever there are booze and boobs. | 有血有女人的地方就有你 |
[11:25] | Yeah, I came in here to have a quiet bite alone, | 我来这里是想悄悄独饮 |
[11:27] | thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[11:28] | Well, go and be alone somewhere else, | 你哪凉快待哪去 |
[11:30] | because I have some thinking to do, | 因为我要好好思考一下 |
[11:32] | and I would like to do it near the expensive wine. | 我想在昂贵佳酿边思考 |
[11:34] | After five years of being trapped in a house together, | 我们一起被困在一间房子里五年后 |
[11:37] | here we are– trapped in a house together. | 结果还是一起被困在一间房子里 |
[11:40] | Well, at least this one doesn’t have imaginary blood. | 至少这里不用画饼充饥 |
[11:43] | It’s not normal. | 这不正常 |
[11:45] | Living in each other’s pockets for a thousand years. | 一千多年来互相依靠 不离不弃 |
[11:49] | Paranoia, betrayal, | 怀疑 背叛 |
[11:50] | violence, repeat. | 暴力 循环 |
[11:53] | Well, we’re undead, so if it’s normal you’re after, | 我们不会死 如果你想要的是正常 |
[11:56] | I don’t fancy your chances. | 我觉得你没有机会 |
[11:58] | And why the sudden melancholy? | 为什么突然这么忧郁 |
[12:00] | Did you expect to break out of the chambre de chasse | 你希望脱离狩猎室 |
[12:02] | and into a family cured of dysfunction? | 然后立马获得治疗异常的美好家族吗 |
[12:04] | When we were in there, | 我们在那里面时 |
[12:06] | it felt like the world had stopped. | 好像世界都停转了 |
[12:08] | But it didn’t. | 但其实没有 |
[12:09] | It kept turning. Without Davina. | 世界仍在转动 就算失去了达维娜 |
[12:13] | You know, she would have been 23 today. | 今天本该是她23岁生日 |
[12:15] | And I wonder what she would have done with the time. | 我在想她会如何度过自己的人生 |
[12:20] | She would have made the world a better place. | 她会让世界变得更好 |
[12:23] | Meanwhile… | 与此同时 |
[12:25] | we’re here, breathing. | 我们还活着 |
[12:28] | And what are we doing? | 而我们在干什么 |
[12:31] | Paranoia, betrayal, | 怀疑 背叛 |
[12:33] | violence, repeat. | 暴力 循环 |
[12:39] | This isn’t a punishment. | 这不是惩罚 |
[12:41] | It’s a necessary evil. | 这是不得已才干的坏事 |
[12:43] | Most people who do evil convince themselves it’s necessary. | 大多数干坏事的人都会说服自己是不得已的 |
[12:49] | Relax. | 别慌 |
[12:51] | It’s for your wounds. | 这是治疗你伤口的 |
[12:56] | You’re a wolf. | 你是狼人 |
[12:59] | Why aren’t you healing? | 为什么没愈合 |
[13:02] | I dated an orthopedic surgeon. | 我约会过一位整形医生 |
[13:05] | One morning, I’m trying to impress her on a hike | 一天早晨 我想在徒步旅行时打动她 |
[13:07] | and I take a spill. | 结果摔了一跤 |
[13:09] | Broke my ankle, double compound fracture. | 伤了脚踝 双重骨折 |
[13:12] | And she was all about helping me rehab until the next day, | 她一直在帮我治疗 到了第二天 |
[13:14] | she saw that I was good as new. | 她却发现我完好如初 |
[13:16] | She freaked. | 她吓坏了 |
[13:17] | Being a medical anomaly can suck. | 超常的恢复能力有时候并不好 |
[13:21] | So you had a witch do a spell | 所以你让女巫施咒 |
[13:24] | to slow your healing process? | 放缓你的愈合速度 |
[13:25] | No. I swiped a badge, accessed the path lab. | 不 我刷卡进入了病理实验室 |
[13:28] | Used my tissue sample to analyze the chemotaxis of my body’s enzymes… | 用我的组织样本分析我体内酶的趋药性 |
[13:35] | Look, even a monster is still a biological organism. | 即使是怪物 同样也是生物机体 |
[13:40] | Exposed to the right chemicals, | 和正确的化学物质反应 |
[13:42] | it can be weakened or strengthened, | 怪物的生理特性也能被削弱增强 |
[13:44] | so I devised a treatment to help suppress my werewolf traits. | 所以我设计出了抑制狼人特性的疗法 |
[13:48] | It wasn’t magic, it was medicine. | 这不是魔法 是医学 |
[13:56] | Now, I know you’ve seen a lot of crazy over the years… | 我知道这些年来你见过很多怪事 |
[14:01] | but I’ve never seen you scared. | 但我从没见过你害怕 |
[14:04] | All right, you gonna tell me what we’re up against here? | 你要告诉我 我们面对的是什么吗 |
[14:06] | The past. | 过去 |
[14:09] | Your past, my past. | 你的过去 我的过去 |
[14:12] | Eight years ago, you were running this city | 八年前 你以强权政治 |
[14:14] | with an iron fist. | 管理这座城市 |
[14:16] | Well, you had a lot of witches terrified at every single turn. | 每一次转化都会吓坏很多巫师 |
[14:18] | I was protecting Davina… | 我那是在保护达维娜 |
[14:20] | Yeah, well, I had something to protect, too. | 好吧 我也有东西需要保护 |
[14:23] | And I wanted to take you down, Marcel. | 我之前想扳倒你 马塞尔 |
[14:26] | For my wife. | 为了我的妻子 |
[14:28] | For my unborn kid. | 为了我未出生的孩子 |
[14:31] | So… | 所以 |
[14:32] | I start looking for forms of magic that you can’t defend against. | 我开始寻找某种能够打败你的巫术 |
[14:38] | Can’t find anything. | 什么都找不到 |
[14:40] | And then, one night, I walk into my house | 然后 一天晚上 我走进房间 |
[14:42] | and I find that notebook just sitting on my table. | 我看到那个本子被放在桌上 |
[14:46] | It’s an instruction manual. | 是一本使用指南 |
[14:49] | Sacrificial magic, | 献祭巫术 |
[14:50] | but it’s not like anything I’ve ever seen practiced anywhere. | 但不同于我以前使用过的任何巫术 |
[15:00] | It made me feel invincible. | 它让我感觉所向披靡 |
[15:07] | It’s not like you’re the first New Orleans witch | 你也不是新奥尔良里 |
[15:08] | to make a sacrifice to his ancestors. | 第一个为其祖先献祭的巫师了 |
[15:10] | This is not to the ancestors, Marcel, | 这不是献祭给祖先们 马塞尔 |
[15:11] | this is something different. | 这种巫术不一样 |
[15:12] | This is something older than the ancestors. | 这比祖先们的力量还有古老 |
[15:14] | And the book never gave it a name. | 书里从未说过这股力量的名字 |
[15:16] | Okay, so who gave you the book? | 这本书是谁给你的 |
[15:18] | A witch must have planted it or… | 肯定是一个巫师故意放… |
[15:19] | That’s the thing, Marcel… | 这就是问题所在 马塞尔 |
[15:20] | the book’s written in my handwriting. | 书上的字迹属于我 |
[15:23] | And I don’t remember writing it. | 而我不记得自己写过这东西 |
[15:40] | Let me guess. | 让我猜下 |
[15:41] | You want the world to disappear. | 你想让这个世界消失 |
[15:45] | Not the whole world. | 也不是全世界 |
[15:47] | You can stay. | 你可以留下 |
[15:48] | Hope, too. | 霍普也可以 |
[15:50] | Klaus can visit on the weekends, I guess. | 克劳斯可以周末来一次吧 |
[15:56] | I betrayed a lot of people over the last five years, Elijah. | 过去这五年我背叛了很多人 以利亚 |
[16:00] | Killed people just to cover my tracks, keep Hope safe. | 杀了很多人 只为了掩盖行踪保护霍普 |
[16:04] | I was ruthless. | 我杀人不眨眼 |
[16:05] | You were a Mikaelson. | 你是迈克尔森家的人 |
[16:08] | You did what you had to do. | 你是不得已而为之 |
[16:13] | The truth is, I’d… do it all again. | 事实是 我不后悔这么做 |
[16:19] | I told myself a hundred times | 我跟自己说了千百遍 |
[16:20] | that it was all for Hope, | 我这么做都是为了霍普 |
[16:22] | but maybe I did it for selfish reasons, too. | 但也许我也是出于私心才杀人 |
[16:26] | When I wasn’t with my daughter, | 我没跟女儿在一起时 |
[16:28] | all I thought about was you. | 我满脑子想的都是你 |
[16:44] | I should be happy right now, | 我现在应该觉得开心 |
[16:47] | but there’s one of my kind in a barn, | 但我的一个同族被关在谷仓里 |
[16:51] | miserable and scared, | 她很痛苦 很害怕 |
[16:55] | and she doesn’t deserve to be there. | 她不该承受这样的苦痛 |
[16:59] | Release her. | 放了她吧 |
[17:01] | If Marcel finds you… | 如果马塞尔找到你… |
[17:02] | You can’t do this forever. | 你不能一直这样下去 |
[17:05] | Your life is more than the salvation of the Mikaelson family. | 你的生活重心不能只是拯救迈克尔森一家 |
[17:08] | Now, trust me… you’ll lose yourself. | 信我 这样下去 你会迷失自己 |
[17:18] | I painted on animal skins, mostly. | 我通常在动物皮上作画 |
[17:21] | Bark, cave walls… | 树皮 山洞墙上 |
[17:23] | You lived in a cave? | 你以前住在山洞里吗 |
[17:24] | I lived in a hovel, | 我以前住在茅舍里 |
[17:26] | all of us crowded into two rooms. | 我们所有人挤在两个小屋里 |
[17:28] | It was actually nicer than it sounds. | 其实这比听起来要更舒适一些 |
[17:30] | Though your Uncle Kol snored. | 不过你科尔叔叔总打呼噜 |
[17:32] | Loudly, I might add. | 而且呼噜声震天 |
[17:34] | I bet it was cool, always having other kids to play with. | 总能和其他孩子一起玩 肯定很有意思 |
[17:39] | It was cool, actually. | 其实真的很有意思 |
[17:41] | But I still felt alone. | 但我仍然觉得很孤独 |
[17:43] | Different from my siblings. | 不同于自己的兄弟姐妹 |
[17:45] | For one thing, I loved art. | 首先 我喜欢艺术 |
[17:46] | I used to make my own paints from flowers and berries. | 我以前会用花汁和梅汁自己做颜料 |
[17:49] | These orange ones are the most vibrant. | 这些橘色小花做出来的颜色最鲜艳了 |
[17:53] | I like orange. | 我喜欢橘色 |
[17:55] | Oh, there’s a butterfly. | 这里有只蝴蝶 |
[17:58] | I think it’s stuck. | 它好像动不了了 |
[18:00] | Yeah, it has a broken wing. | 是啊 一只翅膀折断了 |
[18:10] | Don’t tell my mom. | 别告诉我妈妈 |
[18:40] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[18:52] | A few parting words. | 离别前给你几句忠告 |
[18:53] | As long as you’re alive, you will be hunted. | 只要你还活着 就会一直被人追捕 |
[18:56] | You can’t go back to your old life. You need to disappear. | 你不能重回以前的生活 你得销声匿迹 |
[19:00] | Someone’s coming. Go now. | 有人来了 赶紧走 |
[19:09] | Where is she? | 她人呢 |
[19:11] | – I had to, Freya. – Had to what… | -我必须这么做 弗雷娅 -必须怎样 |
[19:13] | sentence my family to death? | 将我家人送上死路吗 |
[19:15] | Yeah, I’m going after her. | 我要去追她 |
[19:18] | I don’t think so. | 不准去 |
[19:24] | Move. | 让开 |
[19:28] | I can do much worse. | 我出手还可以更狠 |
[19:29] | – Stay out of my way. – Freya, stop. | -别挡路 -弗雷娅 别追了 |
[19:31] | We have enough venom to make the cure. | 我们有足够的毒液制造解药了 |
[19:34] | We don’t need an endless supply. | 我们不需要无限供应了 |
[19:35] | Let’s just hit the road, avoid Marcel… | 我们就此上路 躲开马塞尔… |
[19:37] | Marcel could be handing out vials of his venom to anyone. | 马塞尔可以把他的毒液分给任何人 |
[19:39] | We can’t avoid a threat that could be everywhere. | 危险无处不在 我们躲避不了 |
[19:41] | Keelin shouldn’t suffer for that. | 基琳不该受此待遇 |
[19:43] | Oh, now, suddenly you’re the arbiter of right and wrong? | 突然间 你有资格论是非对错了吗 |
[19:45] | I’ve done plenty wrong in my life, Freya. | 我这辈子做了很多错事 弗雷娅 |
[19:47] | But things are different now. | 但现在情况改变了 |
[19:49] | I have a sweet little girl who’s going around | 我有个善良的女儿 用自己的魔法 |
[19:51] | healing injured fireflies with her magic. | 到处治愈萤火虫 |
[19:53] | If we’re keeping someone captive in our barn, | 如果我们把一个人囚禁在谷仓里 |
[19:56] | she’s gonna have questions… | 她会对此有疑问… |
[19:57] | Then tell her that the world’s a bad place | 那就告诉她 世间险恶 |
[19:59] | and that sometimes we have to do bad things to survive. | 有时候为了生存 要不择手段 |
[20:01] | She’ll be safer if she learns that early. | 她越早学会这点就会越安全 |
[20:03] | It’s not her job to keep herself safe. | 保护她的安全不是她的责任 |
[20:05] | It’s mine. It’s ours. | 而是我的职责 我们的职责 |
[20:07] | And that includes protecting her innocence. | 这也包括保护她的童真 |
[20:09] | She’s a Mikaelson | 她是迈克尔森家的人 |
[20:10] | she can live without her innocence. | 没有童真也能活得很好 |
[20:11] | She can’t live without her family. | 她不能没有家人 |
[20:13] | She’s a Mikaelson, and you’re… | 她是迈克尔森家族的人 而你… |
[20:15] | Enough. | 够了 |
[20:18] | Before you say something you’ll regret. | 趁你还没说出令自己后悔的话 打住吧 |
[20:20] | Thank you, brother. | 谢谢你 弟弟 |
[20:23] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 我先失陪了 |
[20:24] | I have a wolf to hunt. | 我还要去抓一个狼人 |
[20:29] | You will let her go. | 放过她 |
[20:32] | Fine. | 行 |
[20:42] | I didn’t know you back then. | 我那时不认识你 |
[20:44] | – When you were with Eva. – No. | -你跟伊娃在一起的时候 -是 |
[20:45] | Well, I sure as hell knew you. | 但我认识你 |
[20:48] | I guess war wounds never heal. | 看来战殇永远不会愈合啊 |
[20:52] | It wasn’t a war, Marcel. | 那不是战争 马塞尔 |
[20:54] | No, it wasn’t a war, it was a slaughter. | 那不是战争 那是大屠杀 |
[20:56] | You see, witches that didn’t your rules, | 不听命于你的巫师们 |
[20:57] | they got slaughtered. | 都被屠杀了 |
[20:59] | Yeah, you blame me for what happened. | 你将这一切怪在我头上 |
[21:01] | For losing her. | 怪我让你失去了她 |
[21:02] | What happened to Eva was because of me, | 伊娃身上发生的事是我的错 |
[21:03] | it wasn’t because of you. | 而不是你的错 |
[21:06] | Every day I try to forget that. | 每一天我都想忘记这一点 |
[21:08] | Every day I lose. | 而每一天都以失败告终 |
[21:19] | You never came to bed. | 你为什么一直都不睡觉 |
[21:22] | I’m just trying to figure this… o-out. | 我就是想琢磨明白这个 |
[21:26] | I’ve been sacrificing goats and snakes, | 我试过献祭山羊和蛇 |
[21:28] | but it doesn’t seem to be enough. | 但好像还是不够 |
[21:29] | It’s like it needs something more. | 感觉这需要更多的祭品 |
[21:32] | You need sleep, Vince. | 你需要睡眠 小文 |
[21:33] | Eva, this is for us. | 伊娃 我这是为了我们 |
[21:35] | All right? Imagine this. | 懂吗 想象一下 |
[21:37] | Enough power that | 拥有足够强大的法力 |
[21:38] | we ain’t got to worry about raising a kid | 我们就能安心养大孩子 |
[21:40] | in fear of Marcel Gerard. | 不再惧怕马塞尔·杰拉德 |
[21:42] | Have a kid that is learning magic because of all the right reasons, | 让孩子因为正确的理由学习巫术 |
[21:46] | for the joy of it and because it fulfills the soul, | 为其中的喜悦而学 为了让灵魂满足而学 |
[21:48] | instead of because it needs to protect itself. | 而不是为了保护自己而学 |
[21:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:54] | – Then show me. – No. | -我帮你看看 -不行 |
[21:57] | No, Eva. This is too powerful. | 不行 伊娃 这魔法太强大了 |
[22:00] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[22:02] | I hope you’re not questioning my magical skill. | 你可别低估我的魔法技巧 |
[22:05] | We’re a team, right? | 我们是一队的 对吧 |
[22:07] | Always. | 当然 |
[22:16] | I imagine a true sacrifice | 我想真正的献祭 |
[22:19] | must be something truly loved. | 必须要献祭你真爱的东西 |
[22:56] | Donez moi… | [咒语] |
[22:57] | Donez moi… | [咒语] |
[22:58] | …fortitudo. | [咒语] |
[23:00] | …fortitudo. | [咒语] |
[23:02] | Apporte moi… | [咒语] |
[23:04] | Apporte moi… | [咒语] |
[23:06] | …potestatem. | [咒语] |
[23:07] | …potestatem. | [咒语] |
[23:09] | Donez moi fortitudo. | [咒语] |
[23:12] | Apporte moi potestatem. | [咒语] |
[23:14] | Donez moi fortitudo. | [咒语] |
[23:18] | Apporte moi potestatem. | [咒语] |
[23:22] | Something truly loved. | 真爱的东西 |
[23:23] | That’s why she started sacrificing kids. | 所以她开始献祭孩子 |
[23:25] | Eva was committed to that power. | 伊娃决心要得到那种力量 |
[23:28] | And she was willing to go further with it than I was. | 为此她愿意比我牺牲更多 |
[23:31] | And that scared me. | 她这种决心让我害怕 |
[23:36] | We both agreed to stop. And then one day… | 我们决定停下来 直到有一天 |
[23:39] | babies started going missing from their beds. | 开始有孩子失踪 |
[23:49] | Mom says when I get bigger, | 妈妈说等我再长大一点 |
[23:50] | Freya will teach me real spells. | 弗雷娅就可以教我真正的咒语了 |
[23:52] | I think you’re doing rather well all by yourself. | 我觉得你做得已经很好了 |
[23:54] | I can’t always control it so well. | 我不能随心所欲的控制我的法力 |
[23:57] | It scares me sometimes. | 有时候甚至会被它吓到 |
[24:02] | You, luv, | 亲爱的 |
[24:04] | are the daughter of Klaus Mikaelson. | 你是我克劳斯·迈克尔森的女儿 |
[24:06] | You’re going to be the greatest witch the world has ever seen. | 你将会成为史上最强大的巫师 |
[24:09] | And nothing will scare you. | 没有什么会让你感到害怕 |
[24:11] | I know what you are, you know. | 我知道你是谁 |
[24:15] | The strongest in the world. | 你是世界上最强大的人 |
[24:17] | Strong enough to keep all of the bad things away. | 可以将一切不好的东西都赶走 |
[24:19] | What bad things? | 什么不好的东西 |
[24:21] | Just bad guys. Monsters. | 就是一些坏人 一些怪物 |
[24:24] | People who are mean, | 一些卑鄙的 |
[24:25] | selfish, and angry. | 自私的 易怒的坏蛋 |
[24:27] | Nothing is going to harm my little girl. | 没人能伤害我的宝贝女儿 |
[24:31] | Nothing will even get close. | 他们甚至不会靠近你 |
[24:32] | You’re all that matters to me. | 你是我最重要的宝贝 |
[24:43] | You’re trembling. | 你在颤抖 |
[24:45] | Are you cold? | 你冷吗 |
[24:46] | Yeah. I’ve been cold a while now. | 是挺冷的 |
[24:49] | Well, let’s get you inside then, eh? | 那我们进屋去吧 |
[24:50] | You can show me your drawings. | 顺便给我看看你的画 |
[25:09] | My daughter is an art prodigy. | 我女儿是个艺术天才 |
[25:13] | Well, she’s far better than you ever were. | 反正比你强多了 |
[25:15] | Granted, the bar is very low. | 虽然这门槛本来也不怎么高 |
[25:17] | True art is lost on the feeble-minded. | 真正的艺术已经在意志薄弱的人中遗失了 |
[25:24] | Kol wanted me to say good-bye. | 科尔让我替他和你说再见 |
[25:28] | I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised. | 我早该想到了 |
[25:31] | What’s he chasing this time? | 这次他又要去追寻什么 |
[25:33] | Does it matter? | 有关系吗 |
[25:35] | He’ll return. | 反正他会回来的 |
[25:36] | He always was a selfish git. | 他一直都是个自私的笨蛋 |
[25:38] | He died twice and spent five years trapped | 他死了两次 又被困在 |
[25:41] | in Freya’s beige dreamland. | 弗雷娅暗淡的梦境里五年 |
[25:42] | You can forgive him a bit of wanderlust. | 现在想去旅行也是可以理解的 |
[25:45] | I don’t see you packing your bags. | 那你怎么没走 |
[25:51] | Nik, you do not need me anymore. | 尼克 你不再需要我了 |
[25:55] | I know that I’m your favorite sibling, and of course | 我知道所有兄妹里 |
[25:59] | I adore you. | 咱俩最亲 |
[26:01] | But there’s space in my heart for something more. | 可在我心里也有别的渴求 |
[26:04] | I want love. | 我渴望爱情 |
[26:05] | I want a family of my own. | 渴望一个自己的家庭 |
[26:08] | And wouldn’t it be nice if we could part | 我们终于有一次是因为追寻快乐 |
[26:10] | on happy terms for once? | 而分开难道不好吗 |
[26:13] | No daggers, no exile. | 没有匕首 没有驱逐 |
[26:16] | Just… so long for now. | 只是短暂而美好的道别 |
[26:18] | I’ll see you again soon. | 我很快会回来看你的 |
[26:29] | You were the only one | 你是所有兄妹里唯一一个 |
[26:31] | who never treated me like a misfit. | 从不把我当作异类的人 |
[26:34] | For centuries, my only place was by your side. | 这么多年来 只有你身边才是我的归属 |
[26:40] | And now I belong beside my daughter. | 现在我的女儿成了我新的归属 |
[26:44] | And I suppose you deserve to find | 我想你也值得在这世界上 |
[26:46] | your place in the world as well. | 拥有一个属于你自己的归属 |
[26:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:01] | Was she asleep? | 她睡着了吗 |
[27:03] | With her muddy shoes on. | 穿着泥乎乎的鞋就睡着了 |
[27:07] | Who else do I know that does that? | 这都是遗传谁的 |
[27:11] | Expecting company? | 等人呢 |
[27:14] | Yeah. She should be here any second. | 是啊 她应该马上就到了 |
[27:17] | I think you’re gonna like her. | 我觉得你会喜欢她的 |
[27:29] | You okay? | 怎么了 |
[27:36] | Rebekah asked me something, | 丽贝卡问我 |
[27:38] | who I might be if Niklaus no longer needed me. | 如果尼克劳斯不再需要我 |
[27:41] | Did I have any desires of my own? | 我有什么自己的追求 |
[27:44] | And I thought about it. | 我想了一下 |
[27:46] | There was a time, long ago, | 曾经有一段时间 |
[27:47] | I do recall, I wanted more. | 我记得自己想追寻更有意义的人生 |
[27:52] | Somehow I have… | 可不知怎么渐渐地 |
[27:55] | I lost the feelings beneath blood and chaos. | 我在鲜血与混乱中失去了自我 |
[28:00] | You can’t let the bad things that you did in your past | 不能用你过去做过的坏事 |
[28:03] | define you. | 来定义你的人生 |
[28:05] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[28:07] | You are good. | 你是个好人 |
[28:11] | No, you are good. | 不 你是个好人 |
[28:20] | I was wrong when I said that you were a Mikaelson. | 我说你是个迈克尔森是不对的 |
[28:22] | You’re not a Mikaelson. | 你不是迈克尔森家的人 |
[28:23] | You don’t have a Mikaelson heart. | 你的心不像迈克尔森家的人 |
[28:26] | There’s just too much good in you. | 你的心中有着太多的美好 |
[28:33] | It’s why I love you. | 所以我才会爱上你 |
[28:38] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[29:18] | Please, please, please. | 拜托 拜托 |
[29:39] | I told you I can’t let you go. | 我说过不会放你走的 |
[29:43] | So you have a choice. | 所以你要么 |
[29:44] | Come back with me, | 和我回去 |
[29:46] | or I will make this hurt. | 要么我就在这里折磨你 |
[30:14] | Get away from them! | 离他们远一点 |
[30:34] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[30:39] | Vincent Griffith. | 你是文森特·葛里菲兹 |
[30:41] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我的名字 |
[30:42] | Because you have been me. | 因为你曾和我一样 |
[30:44] | It is happy you’re here. | 你能来这太好了 |
[30:47] | It wants you here. | 它想让你来这 |
[30:48] | It wants me here? | 它想让我来这 |
[30:50] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[30:52] | It is that thing, | 就是那个东西 |
[30:53] | the thing that resides within this city. | 那个藏在这个城市里的东西 |
[30:57] | Within all of us. | 藏在我们所有人身体里的东西 |
[30:59] | It is in you. | 它就在你的体内 |
[31:01] | Loving you. | 爱着你 |
[31:03] | As it loved your wife. | 正如爱着你的妻子一般 |
[31:18] | Casser les os. | [咒语] |
[31:20] | Casser les os. | [咒语] |
[31:47] | With which eye | 你希望用哪只眼睛 |
[31:49] | would you most prefer to view your end? | 见证你的死亡 |
[32:05] | Let it be done. | 开始吧 |
[32:24] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[32:29] | I think something’s wrong. | 有什么事情不对劲 |
[32:36] | Let him go. | 放他走 |
[32:37] | Let him go right now. | 现在就放他走 |
[32:40] | Did you think you were unique, Vincent? | 你以为你是唯一的吗 文森特 |
[32:42] | That it had chosen only you? | 以为它只选择了你吗 |
[32:44] | I had a dream… | 我做了个梦 |
[32:47] | about a bad man. | 是关于一个坏人的 |
[32:49] | He was hurting these kids | 他在伤害一些孩子 |
[32:51] | and I think he hurt me, too. | 我想他也伤害了我 |
[32:55] | Don’t you see? | 还没看出来吗 |
[32:56] | You freed it, Vincent. | 你把它释放了 文森特 |
[32:58] | You gave it breath. | 你让它得到了呼吸 |
[33:00] | And now it must be fed. | 现在必须要给它食物了 |
[33:18] | I feel dizzy. | 我感觉头晕 |
[33:20] | – And my head hurts. – Hayley! | -头很痛 -海莉 |
[33:24] | Oh, Marcel, the spell is already in motion. | 马塞尔 咒语已经灵验了 |
[33:25] | It’s draining the life out of these kids. | 它在汲取这些孩子的生命 |
[33:28] | They’re freezing. | 他们的身子已经凉了 |
[33:30] | It’s Okay. | 没事的 |
[33:34] | Mom, I’m so cold. | 妈 我好冷 |
[33:41] | Vincent, what the hell is this? | 文森特 这到底怎么回事 |
[33:46] | That witch, he used their personal items | 那个男巫 他利用他们的私人物品 |
[33:47] | to bind them to the spell. | 对他们施咒 |
[33:49] | Totems. | 图腾 |
[33:51] | I know this magic; I-I can reverse it. | 我知道这种魔法 我可以逆转它 |
[33:55] | Nettoyer timoun sa yo, | [咒语] |
[33:58] | Nettoyer timoun sa yo. | [咒语] |
[34:07] | – Vincent? – Oh. | -文森特 -哦 |
[34:09] | Yeah, man. | 太好了 |
[34:11] | Yeah, you’re okay. | 太好了 你没事了 |
[34:13] | Can you stand for me? | 能站起来吗 |
[34:16] | There you go. | 非常好 |
[34:21] | Marcel, we’ve got five totems and we got four kids. | 马塞尔 一共五个图腾但只有四个孩子 |
[34:24] | Okay, so who’s the other kid? | 剩下的孩子是谁 |
[34:47] | Nice car. | 车不错 |
[34:49] | Hey, do you mind if I borrow it? | 我能借用一下吗 |
[34:55] | I knew you’d like this car. | 我就知道你会喜欢这辆车 |
[34:57] | You’re so predictable. | 你的心思太好猜了 |
[34:59] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[35:00] | Well, I’m due an adventure, | 我在进行我的冒险之旅 |
[35:01] | and Saint-Tropez is as good a place as any. | 而圣特罗佩又不输于任何城市 |
[35:05] | Besides, someone’s got to keep you out of trouble. | 而且 总得有人让你免于麻烦吧 |
[35:28] | Paramedics took the kids to the hospital to get checked out. | 医务人员把孩子们送到医院去做检查 |
[35:31] | NOLA PD will notify the parents. | 新奥尔良警局会通知家长 |
[35:34] | Looks like you’re a hero. | 你当了回英雄 |
[35:36] | Adam could have died. | 亚当有可能会丧命 |
[35:38] | All those kids could have died, | 那些孩子都有可能会死 |
[35:39] | and I’m gonna tell you something, | 而且你要知道 |
[35:40] | if Hope Mikaelson is linked to that spell, | 如果霍普·迈克尔森和那个咒语连在一起 |
[35:42] | she’s gonna die. | 她就会死 |
[35:44] | We’ve got to get her back here. | 我们把她带回来 |
[35:46] | We got to cast a cleansing spell on New Orleans soil. | 然后对新奥尔良施一个净化咒语 |
[35:49] | I just got rid of them. | 我刚刚摆脱他们 |
[35:50] | Well, bring them back, Marcel. | 那就再把他们召唤回来 马塞尔 |
[35:51] | She’s a kid, all right? | 她还是个孩子 |
[35:53] | And she’s practically your sister. | 她也算是你的妹妹 |
[35:59] | She’s never been sick, ever. | 她从来没生过病 从来没有 |
[36:02] | This is a magical affliction. | 这是魔法诅咒 |
[36:05] | It feels… | 感觉 |
[36:07] | I don’t know, it’s hard to explain. Almost… cold. | 我也说不好 几乎是冰冷的 |
[36:29] | It’s from Vincent Griffith. | 是文森特·葛里菲兹 |
[36:32] | He knows what’s wrong with Hope, he can cure her. | 他知道霍普是怎么回事 他能治愈她 |
[36:38] | But we have to go back to New Orleans. | 但我们必须回新奥尔良 |
[36:45] | – It’s done. – All right, fine. | -好了 -好吧 |
[36:48] | You meet them. | 他们来了由你来接待 |
[36:49] | You help them. Be discreet. | 你帮他们接触霍普的魔咒 低调点 |
[36:51] | All right, I don’t want anyone to know | 我不想让任何人知道 |
[36:52] | that I let them come back here. | 我让他们回到这了 |
[36:59] | Why Hope? | 为什么是霍普 |
[37:01] | Why choose a kid that’s probably 1,000 miles away? | 为什么要选择一个可能相距千里的孩子 |
[37:05] | ‘Cause she’s a special witch; | 因为她是一个很特殊的女巫 |
[37:06] | she’s from a special bloodline. | 她的血统特殊 |
[37:07] | She’s powerful. | 她很强大 |
[37:08] | She was born here in the Quarter. | 她是在法属区出生的 |
[37:09] | I mean, a sacrifice like that | 这样特殊的献祭 |
[37:10] | is something that’s gonna be rewarded. | 肯定有更大的回报 |
[37:14] | All right. Don’t let anything happen to her. | 好吧 但不能让她出事 |
[37:18] | Hey. You said you got into this | 你说你是为了你未出世的孩子 |
[37:20] | for the sake of your unborn child. | 才会如此 |
[37:23] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[37:29] | Well, when I found out that Eva was responsible | 当我知道是伊芙 |
[37:32] | for taking those kids, | 带走了那些孩子 |
[37:34] | I knew that I had to do something about it. | 我就知道我得做些什么 |
[37:38] | But she was too far gone to answer any questions, | 但她已经到了不能回答任何问题的地步 |
[37:40] | so I got some healers and we tried to cleanse her. | 我找来一些治疗师想要净化她 |
[37:45] | I mean, I used every single drop of power that I had. | 我用尽了我所有的力量 |
[37:57] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[38:00] | But she wasn’t possessed by any demons. | 但她并不是被魔鬼附身了 |
[38:12] | She had become a demon. | 她自己成为了一个魔鬼 |
[38:15] | So I don’t know, I don’t know what happened to our baby. | 所以我不知道我们的孩子怎么了 |
[38:19] | I don’t know if it was the sacrificial magic. | 我不知道那是否是献祭法术 |
[38:23] | I don’t know if it was my attempts to save her. | 我不知道是否由于我救她的净化仪式 |
[38:27] | Doesn’t even matter. | 都不重要了 |
[38:29] | Either way, it’s my fault. | 不管怎样 都是我的错 |
[38:37] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[38:39] | I’m the wicked witch in your story. | 我就是你心目中的邪恶女巫 |
[38:41] | But if I could track you down, | 但如果连我都能找到你 |
[38:42] | that means plenty of other people could, too. | 那就是说很多其他的人也能 |
[38:45] | The only difference is, they all want you dead. | 唯一的区别就是 他们都想让你死 |
[38:48] | My family needs you alive, | 我的家族需要让你活 |
[38:50] | be grateful for that. | 感恩吧 |
[38:51] | Oh, you want a thank you? | 你想让我感谢你吗 |
[38:52] | Come closer, I’d love to show you my gratitude. | 走近点 让我好好感激你 |
[38:54] | My siblings are headed back to New Orleans, | 我的兄弟姐妹们都回到了新奥尔良 |
[38:56] | putting themselves at risk to protect my niece. | 不顾危险去保护我的侄女 |
[38:58] | We need a cure now more than ever, unless… | 我们此刻最需要的就是解药 除非 |
[39:02] | Unless we destroy the disease. | 除非我们消灭这个病 |
[39:04] | What are you talking about? | 你们什么意思 |
[39:06] | Oh, y-you want to be free, right? | 你想要自由 是吗 |
[39:10] | Perhaps you can help me to set us all free. | 也许你能让我们都获得自由 |
[39:13] | You said so yourself, a monster is just a biological organism. | 你自己说过的 怪物只是一个生物机体 |
[39:18] | If you found a way to weaken yourself, | 如果你能找到削弱自己的方式 |
[39:21] | maybe you can help me to weaken someone else. | 也许你也能帮我削弱其他人 |
[39:23] | My magic, your medicine. | 我的魔法加上你的药理 |
[39:25] | You offering me a deal? | 你在跟我谈交易吗 |
[39:27] | You can have your life back. | 你可以重获自由的生活 |
[39:30] | But first | 但首先 |
[39:31] | you and I are gonna find a way to kill Marcel Gerard. | 你我要把马塞尔·杰拉德杀了 |
[39:41] | You don’t need to come. | 你不用来的 |
[39:42] | You spent half a decade as Marcel’s prisoner, | 你当了马塞尔五年的囚徒 |
[39:44] | now let me take Hope. | 让我来救霍普 |
[39:45] | Hayley is distraught; stay and comfort her. | 海莉已经崩溃了 好好安慰她 |
[39:47] | If this is indeed a trap, | 如果这真的是个陷阱 |
[39:49] | if Marcel is intent on killing us… | 如果马塞尔打算杀了我们 |
[39:53] | your daughter needs a father. | 你的女儿需要爸爸 |
[39:56] | We’re all going. | 我们都要去 |
[39:58] | She needs me, I need both of you. | 她需要我 我需要你们 |
[40:02] | We’re family, we stick together. | 我们是一家人 就应该团结一致 |
[40:26] | What lives in me lives in you. | 我心里有的你的心里也有 |
[40:29] | Emptiness. | 空虚 |
[40:32] | Bitter hunger | 苦涩的饥渴感 |
[40:33] | clawing at your insides. | 死死地抓住你的内心 |
[40:38] | It’s still there. | 它还在 |
[40:40] | And you’ll be the one who gives it breath. | 是你给予了其呼吸的能力 |
[40:46] | You got away because it let you. | 是因为它的意愿你才没事的 |
[40:49] | Because it needs you for later. | 因为它之后还需要你 |
[40:54] | It’s still churning in the soil of this city. | 它还在这座城市的土壤中蠢蠢欲动 |
[41:02] | It’s beating in the hearts of your people. | 它还在所有人的心脏中跳动着 |
[41:08] | It will be fed, and it will be set free. | 它会被喂饱 会被释放 |
[41:15] | We will all be set free. | 我们都会被释放 |
[41:33] | It’s Okay, kids. | 没事的 孩子们 |
[41:35] | Everything is gonna be fine. | 一切都会好起来的 |