时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | This blade is imbued with dark magic. | 这把刀充满了黑魔法 |
[00:04] | It will cause unending agony. | 将会造成无尽的痛苦 |
[00:07] | Glad you showed up. | 很高兴你来了 |
[00:08] | You did cure me of my curse, so… | 你确实解除了我身上的诅咒 |
[00:10] | let’s see this thing through. | 所以我想送佛送到西 |
[00:11] | That’s what friends do, right? | 朋友就该这样吧 |
[00:13] | The Hollow is coming. | 祸髅要来了 |
[00:14] | He wants you here. | 他想让你来这里 |
[00:14] | You freed it, and now it must be fed. | 你把它释放了 现在必须要给它食物了 |
[00:17] | I think the Hollow made Mary’s husband kill my parents. | 我认为祸髅让玛丽丈夫杀了我父母 |
[00:20] | What if the Hollow wants to finish what it started? | 如果祸髅是这一切背后的罪魁祸首呢 |
[00:22] | The Hollow wants Klaus and Marcel to kill each other. | 祸髅想让克劳斯和马塞尔自相残杀 |
[00:24] | And when they die, it will absorb their power, | 等他们死后 它会汲取他们的力量 |
[00:26] | and then we’ll never be able to stop it. | 到时就谁都无力阻止了 |
[00:29] | I’m not this thing’s puppet, and neither are you. | 我不是这个鬼东西的傀儡 你也不是 |
[00:31] | My spells have Marcel bound and cloaked. | 我的咒语将马塞尔束缚并且隐蔽起来了 |
[00:33] | If you should prevent the redemption of Niklaus Mikaelson, | 如果你阻碍了克劳斯·迈克尔森的救赎 |
[00:36] | I promise you, I will deliver another kind of nightmare. | 我保证会让你见识到另外一种噩梦 |
[00:40] | Marcel’s blood was spilled today. | 今天马塞尔流血了 |
[00:41] | A single scratch from that thorn will kill an Original. | 被刀轻刺一下 就可以杀死一个始祖 |
[00:49] | 1953. | 1953年 |
[00:52] | Clusters of violent rituals in four different locations, | 四个地方分别发生了群体暴力仪式 |
[00:56] | all in the span of two months. | 全都发生在短短两个月内 |
[00:58] | Similarity of the rituals, to me, | 仪式的相似性 |
[01:00] | suggests a possible connection to the Hollow. | 让我觉得这些都跟祸髅有关 |
[01:03] | 1992. | 1992年 |
[01:04] | More violent clusters, this time in Algiers, | 出现更多群体暴力仪式 在阿尔及尔 |
[01:08] | Treme, the bayou | 特莱 河口 |
[01:10] | and… Marigny. | 马里尼 |
[01:13] | Again, four different locations. | 还是分别发生在四个地方 |
[01:15] | Why is it always four locations? | 为什么总是四个地方呢 |
[01:30] | What do you want? | 你有什么事 |
[01:31] | Can we at least pretend to be civilized? | 我们能假装一下大家都是文明人吗 |
[01:34] | We’re supposed to be civil? | 我们该君子动口不动手吗 |
[01:37] | Does Marcel know that? | 马塞尔知道这点吗 |
[01:40] | I’d ask him, but I can’t find him anywhere. | 我要是能找到他 我就亲自问他了 |
[01:42] | It is outrageous. | 这样过分了 |
[01:43] | Where is that young man’s sense of courtesy? | 他的基本礼仪都哪去了 |
[01:47] | Now, please… invite me in. | 邀请我进来吧 |
[01:55] | Tell me where Marcel is. | 告诉我马塞尔在哪儿 |
[01:58] | Detained, until we can be sure | 被关起来了 直到我们确认 |
[01:59] | that he’s free of this thing’s vile influence. | 他不再受邪恶力量的支配为止 |
[02:04] | You Mikaelsons, you always find a way | 你们迈克尔森家族的人总是能 |
[02:05] | to get right back on top, don’t you? | 找到办法重新掌权 对吧 |
[02:08] | And I bet you got a plan all figured out. | 你肯定都想好对策了吧 |
[02:10] | As a matter of fact, I do. | 我确实有对策了 |
[02:12] | A rather festive one. | 相当欢乐的办法 |
[02:14] | I’d love to tell you all about it. | 我很想告诉你 |
[02:16] | Well, if you’re gonna help me fight this thing, | 如果你想帮我对抗这股邪恶力量 |
[02:20] | you’re gonna have to know what it is that you’re up against. | 你就得了解对手的底细 |
[02:25] | Come in before I change my mind. | 趁我没改变主意 赶紧进来吧 |
[02:28] | Wonderful. | 很好 |
[02:47] | We were heading out, | 我们之前要离开 |
[02:48] | and now we’re throwing a party, I see. | 现在怎么又搞起派对来了 |
[02:51] | One that will be attended by | 这个派对将邀请 |
[02:52] | New Orleans’ most influential creatures. | 新奥尔良最有影响力的人物 |
[02:56] | You do realize that everyone hates you. | 你知道大家都恨你吧 |
[02:58] | But they love Marcel, | 但他们敬爱马塞尔 |
[03:00] | and as the invite states, | 邀请函上写明了 |
[03:01] | he is the cohost. | 他是合办人 |
[03:03] | Tonight, we celebrate our truce. | 我们今晚庆祝休战 |
[03:05] | So, you’re throwing a fake party in honor of a fake truce, | 这么说你为庆祝假的休战举行了假的派对 |
[03:08] | and your guest of honor is in a dungeon. | 而你的主客还被关在地牢之中 |
[03:10] | Marcel’s attendance would only complicate matters. | 马塞尔出席 只会让事情更复杂 |
[03:13] | Besides, I’ll have my hands full | 另外 除掉祸髅余党 |
[03:14] | weeding out those in league with the Hollow. | 已经让我忙得不可开交了 |
[03:18] | Have fun with that. | 加油干吧 |
[03:19] | Hope’s with Mary. I’m just looking for Freya. | 霍普跟玛丽待在一起 我来找弗雷娅 |
[03:23] | What do you need of her? | 你找她有什么事 |
[03:25] | Just a favor. | 找她帮个忙 |
[03:30] | This thing has been haunting the city for a very long time. | 这股邪恶力量对这座城市觊觎已久 |
[03:33] | And before today, the only thing I knew about it | 今天之前 我对它的了解仅限于 |
[03:35] | was that it was a spirit practicing very dark magic, | 它是能够施展黑魔法的鬼魂 |
[03:39] | and it was trying desperately to get back into this world. | 迫切地想要重回人间 |
[03:42] | And that’s why it tried to sacrifice those kids. | 所以它才想要让那些孩子献祭 |
[03:45] | That’s why it tried to do | 所以它才在 |
[03:46] | the exact same thing to Marcel and to Klaus. | 马塞尔和克劳斯身上故技重施 |
[03:49] | Because if it kills them, if they die, | 因为如果它杀死他们 |
[03:51] | it absorbs all of their power. | 就会获得他们身上的力量 |
[03:52] | So, talk to me about this. | 跟我好好说说你的研究 |
[03:54] | This is the history of the city. | 这是这座城市的历史 |
[03:56] | Yeah, this is the ebb and flow of violence and tragedy. | 这是暴力与悲剧事件发生的盛衰情况 |
[04:01] | Look, this is… Madame LaLaurie. | 这是… 拉乐瑞夫人 |
[04:04] | This is, the Axeman. | 这是”刽子手” |
[04:05] | I mean, the list goes on and on and on and on and on, | 这样的杀手还有很多很多 |
[04:07] | and sometimes it’s hidden, | 有时候还被掩盖了 |
[04:08] | but if you know what you’re looking for… | 但如果你知道自己在找什么 |
[04:11] | Right? There’s always a sign that it’s the Hollow. | 就总会发现这些事跟祸髅有关 |
[04:14] | And when it does bubble up, | 而这些征兆出现时 |
[04:16] | it always does so in a pattern of four. | 规律总是以”四”的形式出现 |
[04:20] | What does it want? | 它想要什么 |
[04:21] | It’s a ghost. | 这是个鬼魂 |
[04:24] | It-it wants access to this world. | 想要重返人间 |
[04:26] | So it reaches out, and it whispers to the desperate. | 所以它向那些渴望力量的人伸出橄榄枝 |
[04:30] | There have to be others, someone else, | 肯定有这样的人存在 |
[04:32] | someone who could speak to us of its desires, of its weaknesses. | 能够道出这股邪恶力量的目的与弱点 |
[04:36] | You think this person might be at your party? | 你觉得这人会出现在派对上吗 |
[04:39] | I’m counting on it. | 希望如此 |
[04:43] | I’m counting on you to help me identify them. | 我指望你帮我找出这个人 |
[04:49] | We Mikaelsons do know how to party. | 我们迈克尔森家的人很会办派对 |
[04:52] | Live music. | 现场表演 |
[04:53] | Open bar. Dancing. | 免费畅饮 跟着节奏摇摆 |
[04:56] | Of course, you don’t have to come. | 当然 你不想来 就不用来 |
[05:00] | do you know how long it’s been since | 你知道我有多久 |
[05:01] | I got to dress up and drink free booze? | 没有盛装打扮 免费畅饮酒水了吗 |
[05:03] | If there’s a party, I’m in. | 如果有派对 我要参加 |
[05:05] | Good. | 好 |
[05:09] | Although there is one matter that needs to be addressed, so… | 虽然只需要处理一件事情 |
[05:13] | things aren’t awkward. | 事态不会很尴尬 |
[05:18] | Speaking of which. | 说曹操 曹操到 |
[05:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:30] | Late start to the day, Josh? | 今天起得比较晚啊 乔什 |
[05:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:34] | Hi. Creepy. | 你好 诡异姐 |
[05:36] | You know, | 要知道 |
[05:37] | normal people, like, knock. | 正常人都会敲门 |
[05:39] | Normal is boring. | 正常太无趣了 |
[05:40] | Yeah, tomato, “To-mah-to.” | 没什么区别 |
[05:41] | Are you here to kill me? | 你是来杀我的吗 |
[05:43] | Now, why would you think that? | 你为什么会那么想 |
[05:44] | That’s what you tried to do the first time we met. | 我们刚碰到你就想这么做 |
[05:46] | And it’s not like our friendship has evolved, | 而且似乎我们的友谊没有进步 |
[05:47] | 马塞尔·杰拉德 与迈克尔森家族 邀请函 | |
[05:49] | so… | 所以 |
[05:51] | My priorities have changed. | 我的首要目标变了 |
[05:53] | Just now, I’m focused on event planning. | 我现在比较关注活动策划 |
[05:57] | For instance, don’t you find it odd | 比如 难道你不觉得 |
[05:59] | that the Mikaelsons are hosting a party with Marcel, | 迈克尔森一家要和马塞尔举办派对很怪吗 |
[06:02] | yet no one’s seen him in over 24 hours? | 但他已经消失超过24小时了 |
[06:04] | Because he’s locked in a dungeon? | 因为他被锁在地牢中了吗 |
[06:07] | After Marcel went missing, some construction guys | 马塞尔失踪后 一些施工人员 |
[06:10] | sealed off the tunnels under Rousseau’s. | 封了卢梭餐吧下面的地道 |
[06:12] | So, you know… | 所以… |
[06:14] | one plus one equals captured. | 这些事实说明他被抓了 |
[06:16] | They invited you, | 他们邀请了你 |
[06:18] | hoping to sell the illusion it was Marcel’s idea. | 希望给你制造这是马塞尔主意的假象 |
[06:20] | Well, it’s your lucky day. | 好吧 今天是你的幸运日 |
[06:25] | I’m your plus-one. | 我要陪你去 |
[06:27] | Yeah. Actually, I wasn’t even gonna go. | 好吧 其实我根本没想去 |
[06:29] | I’ll be damned if I’m gonna let Marcel rot | 我绝不会让马塞尔 |
[06:31] | right underneath Klaus’s feet. | 烂在克劳斯脚下 |
[06:33] | This might be our one chance to get him out. | 这或许是我们救出他的机会 |
[06:36] | I can deal with Klaus. | 我来拖住克劳斯 |
[06:38] | You will find Marcel, | 你要找到马塞尔 |
[06:41] | or I will reconsider allowing you to live. | 不然我就重新考虑要不要让你活着 |
[06:50] | I like her, for what it’s worth. | 其实我还挺喜欢她的 |
[06:55] | All the same, | 我还是得跟你说 |
[06:56] | I should’ve told you she was still here. | 我本应该告诉你 她还在这儿 |
[06:59] | I’m sorry I didn’t. | 抱歉我没说 |
[07:01] | Well, you can make up for it by doing me a favor. | 好吧 你可以帮我个忙来弥补 |
[07:07] | I learned about the man who killed my parents. | 我知道了关于杀我父母那男人的一些事 |
[07:11] | He was connected to the Hollow. | 他曾和祸髅有关联 |
[07:13] | I was just a baby when they were killed. | 我父母被杀时 我还只是婴儿 |
[07:15] | I don’t remember it, but I… | 我不记得当时的情况 但我… |
[07:17] | I do know where they were killed. | 我确实记得凶杀现场在哪儿 |
[07:21] | I was hoping, maybe, | 我希望 也许 |
[07:22] | with your spells and your witchcraft… | 用你的咒语和巫术 |
[07:24] | You want me to do a reading. | 你想让我读取你的记忆 |
[07:27] | Hayley, | 海莉 |
[07:28] | violent death has a very specific energy. | 惨死有特定的能量 |
[07:33] | I could conjure up whatever there is to see, | 我可以帮你回忆当时的情况 |
[07:36] | but you might not like it. | 但你可能不会好受 |
[07:40] | I don’t think I have a choice. | 我觉得我别无选择 |
[07:44] | Well, you’ve outdone yourself. | 你又进步了不少 |
[07:46] | I’m inclined to agree. | 我挺同意 |
[07:48] | It’s such a shame these lovely linens | 真可惜 这些上好的亚麻布 |
[07:50] | will soon be red with blood. | 很快就要染上鲜血了 |
[07:53] | Violence must only be seen as a last resort, | 武力必须作为不得已的手段 |
[07:55] | or it will only weaken our position. | 不然只会削弱我们的地位 |
[07:57] | Yes, well, I’m a creature of very specific habits. | 没错 我是有专门爱好的生物 |
[08:00] | Brother, please remember, | 弟弟 要记住 |
[08:02] | the plan tonight is to create a false sense of security. | 今晚的计划是要创造虚幻的安全感 |
[08:05] | A little music, a little champagne, | 一点音乐 一点香槟 |
[08:07] | some stealthy reconnaissance. | 一些秘密侦查 |
[08:09] | No bloodshed. | 不要流血 |
[08:12] | Do we understand each other? | 你明白我的意思了吗 |
[08:13] | They threatened me, they threatened my child. | 他们威胁我 威胁我的孩子 |
[08:17] | Bloodshed is inevitable. | 流血不可避免 |
[08:19] | And if Hope should ever find out? | 那如果霍普发现了怎么办 |
[08:24] | She worships you, Niklaus. | 她崇拜你 尼克劳斯 |
[08:27] | She must not see the monster. | 她一定不能看到禽兽 |
[08:30] | I do not wish for her to see me as a monster, | 我不希望她把我视为禽兽 |
[08:32] | but I cannot sit idly by | 但我的家族受到威胁 |
[08:33] | while threats to our family to go unanswered. | 我不能坐以待毙没有回应 |
[08:35] | They won’t. | 会有回应的 |
[08:39] | Now, let me do this. | 让我来回应 |
[08:41] | Please. | 拜托 |
[08:43] | And should any turmoil arise, | 引发的任何动乱 |
[08:44] | should anyone dare to disrupt our kingdom, | 任何人胆敢颠覆我们的王国 |
[08:48] | let them answer to me. | 让我来回应 |
[09:20] | How the mighty have fallen. | 强者竟然陨落 |
[09:23] | How the tables have turned. | 王权竟然颠覆 |
[09:25] | Still trying to find the right idiom. | 还在思索恰当的习语 |
[09:29] | How about you and your fancy jacket and tie | 不如你和你高级的外套於领带 |
[09:32] | go straight to… | 直接… |
[09:32] | What goes around… comes around. | 善恶…终有报 |
[09:38] | I think that fits. | 这一句很适合 |
[09:40] | You ransacked my place. | 你去搜了我家 |
[09:42] | Classy. | 厉害 |
[09:43] | Well, to the victor goes the spoils. | 赢家还有额外的好处 |
[09:46] | And now that you know I have it, | 既然你知道我拿到了这东西 |
[09:47] | you know I can use it at my leisure. | 你知道我可以随时使用 |
[09:54] | Then use it. | 那就用啊 |
[09:56] | Or else go back to your stupid party. | 不然就回你的愚蠢派对去 |
[09:59] | Excellent. You can hear our merriment above. | 很棒 你可以听到上方一片欢乐 |
[10:02] | Freya assured me that you would. | 弗雷娅向我保证你会听到 |
[10:03] | She also assured me | 她还向我保证 |
[10:07] | that her boundary spell would render you invisible | 她的结界可以将你屏蔽 |
[10:09] | to anyone outside our bloodline. | 除非是我们家族的血脉 |
[10:11] | If you think that waving that blade around is gonna scare me, | 如果你觉得拿那东西耀武扬威会吓到我 |
[10:14] | you’re more desperate than I thought. | 那你就比我想象得要绝望 |
[10:16] | You misunderstand. | 你误会了 |
[10:17] | This is not to scare you, | 这不是为了吓你 |
[10:19] | it’s merely to illuminate your conundrum. | 只是为了让你知道难题所在 |
[10:21] | You see, there are those who care about you. | 还是有人关心你的 |
[10:25] | Who would see you free. | 想解救你 |
[10:27] | Joshua, Vincent… | 约书亚 文森特 |
[10:30] | Threatening my friends. That is… | 威胁我的朋友们 那真是… |
[10:33] | That is low. | 真是太卑鄙了 |
[10:34] | And then, there’s that girl you’ve been seeing… | 还有你一直约会的那个女孩 |
[10:38] | Sofya. | 索菲娅 |
[10:40] | Well, come on. | 快点 |
[10:41] | Tell me about her. | 跟我说说她的事情 |
[10:42] | After all, the more familiar I am with her, | 毕竟我对她了解的越多 |
[10:44] | the easier it will be to avoid any little | 我就越可能避免某些 |
[10:48] | misunderstandings. | 误解 |
[10:54] | Don’t worry about her. | 你不用担心她 |
[10:56] | She’s a mercenary. | 她是个雇佣兵 |
[10:57] | She works for the highest bidder. | 只会为出价最高的人工作 |
[11:01] | So it’s just business. | 所以我们之间只是交易 |
[11:03] | With some pleasure. | 中间夹杂着一些成人乐趣 |
[11:07] | Well, I do very much look forward to meeting her. | 好吧 我非常期盼能够见到她 |
[11:18] | My dear friends. | 亲爱的朋友们 |
[11:23] | Tonight, we celebrate an alliance | 今晚 我们聚在一起庆祝 |
[11:25] | between our family and Marcel Gerard. | 我的家族与马塞尔·杰拉德间的结盟 |
[11:28] | Unfortunately, as is his custom, | 非常不幸 看来马塞尔 |
[11:30] | Marcel is unfashionably late. | 一如既往的再次迟到了 |
[11:37] | So until such a time as he graces us with his presence, | 那么在他肯屈尊出现之前 |
[11:39] | let us all raise a glass | 我们大家一起举杯 |
[11:42] | and salute the glorious city of New Orleans. | 向美丽的新奥尔良致敬 |
[11:45] | But, before we do, | 但是在我们干杯之前 |
[11:47] | my brother and I wish to acknowledge a painful truth. | 我和我的兄弟想要向大家公布一条消息 |
[11:51] | Our relationship with this city, | 我们与这座城市 |
[11:53] | and indeed with most of you, | 以及与你们大多数人 |
[11:54] | has been long and complicated. | 长久以来都是错综复杂的关系 |
[11:57] | We hope you will be put at ease knowing we intend | 我们希望大家能够松口气 |
[12:01] | but a brief and peaceful stay. | 因为我们只打算暂时和平的在这里落脚 |
[12:04] | Let this evening be a respite from past grievances… | 希望通过今晚大家可以忘记不愉快 |
[12:09] | …and an opportunity to forge new friendships. | 并且有机会创新新的同盟关系 |
[12:14] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[12:15] | Hear, hear! | 干杯 干杯 |
[12:16] | Cheers! | 干杯 |
[12:44] | Stiff drinks, hot waiters. | 烈酒 火辣的服务生 |
[12:46] | Seems like a cool shindig. | 看起来歌舞升平 |
[12:48] | But you know what I could really use? | 但是你知道我最想知道什么吗 |
[12:50] | Any word whatsoever on Marcel Gerard. | 关于马塞尔·杰拉德的消息 |
[12:52] | Bingo. | 没错 |
[12:55] | I was gonna look into that, with the… | 我打算打探一下消息 |
[12:57] | help of a certain homicidal supermodel. | 在某个自杀性超模美女的帮助下 |
[12:59] | Not that she gave me much choice. | 虽然她也没有给我什么其他选择 |
[13:02] | You got a plan? | 你有计划了吗 |
[13:02] | I’m not walking around this party shaking hands | 我不是来这里 |
[13:04] | with everybody for no reason. | 漫无目的与大家联谊的 |
[13:15] | Do you have the weapon? | 你带上武器了吗 |
[13:18] | The Hollow will have Klaus, | 祸髅会得到克劳斯 |
[13:20] | don’t you worry about it. | 你不用担心 |
[13:27] | It was a nice speech. | 演讲很不错 |
[13:34] | It was a nice speech, | 演讲确实不错 |
[13:35] | but I don’t think anybody bought it. | 但是我不认为有任何人相信你们的话 |
[13:37] | Well, your concern has been duly noted. | 好吧 我知道你的疑虑了 |
[13:40] | Now, why don’t you go back to making friends. | 你还是赶快去和他们聊聊天吧 |
[13:45] | We can find out which one of these freeloaders | 这样我们就能知道这些不速之客中 |
[13:47] | is working for the Hollow. | 是谁在为祸髅效力 |
[13:50] | Yeah, and while I’m doing that, | 好吧 在我这么做的时候 |
[13:51] | are you gonna do anything to help the cause? | 你会做些什么来帮忙 |
[13:54] | Well, I’m gonna be playing host. | 我会扮演一位热情好客的东道主 |
[15:14] | You positive this will work? | 你确定这能有用吗 |
[15:18] | I can feel the energy that was trapped in here | 我能够感受到你父母死去时的 |
[15:21] | when your parents died. | 能量被束缚在这里 |
[15:23] | So, yeah, | 所以 没错 |
[15:24] | it’ll work. | 这会有用 |
[15:27] | Are you sure you want to? | 你确定你想要这么做吗 |
[15:29] | I always wondered what my parents might have been like, | 我一直想象我的父母是什么样子 |
[15:32] | what they might have thought of me. | 还有他们对我的看法 |
[15:36] | Missing these people I never even knew. | 怀念这些我根本不了解的人们 |
[15:40] | But if this can help us fight the thing | 但是如果这个能够帮助我们战胜那个东西 |
[15:41] | that came after my daughter… | 拯救我女儿的话 |
[15:45] | …then let’s get it over and done with. | 那我们就赶紧速战速决吧 |
[16:09] | Might I suggest we begin before the evening ends? | 我们能在天亮前开始吗 |
[16:12] | You can start by locating our enermies. | 你可以先开始定位我们的敌人 |
[16:15] | Yeah, I’ve already begun. | 是的 我已经开始了 |
[16:16] | I was down there, | 我在楼下的时候 |
[16:17] | I was talking to all the guests, | 在和宾客聊天 |
[16:19] | shaking hands, and while I was doing that, | 握手的同时 |
[16:20] | I was taking a reading. | 我也在读他们 |
[16:23] | Now, I can take that energy | 现在我可以把我获取的能量 |
[16:25] | and I can put it into this deck, | 放进这些卡片里面 |
[16:26] | and it’s gonna help us figure out | 这样就可以帮助我们 |
[16:27] | who it is we’re looking for. | 找到那个人是谁 |
[16:36] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[16:42] | Ostende det siste. Ostende det siste. | [咒语] |
[16:46] | Ostende det siste. | [咒语] |
[16:48] | Ostende det siste. | [咒语] |
[16:50] | Ostende det siste. Ostende det siste. | [咒语] |
[16:54] | Ostende det siste. | [咒语] |
[16:57] | We can’t let them find it. | 我们不能让他们找到它 |
[17:01] | We need all four of them. | 我们需要全部的四个 |
[17:02] | You’re not finding it! | 你找不到它的 |
[17:05] | No! | 不要 |
[17:33] | 额外的房间 迷你储藏 | |
[17:53] | Now, the cards are symbolic. | 这些卡片都是有象征意义的 |
[17:55] | They’re gonna help us find a common clue. | 他们能够帮我们找到共同的线索 |
[17:57] | What does any of this mean? | 这些都有什么含义 |
[17:59] | Our suspect is a hanged magician | 我们的嫌疑人是一个吊死的魔法师 |
[18:01] | with a penchant for collecting swords? | 喜欢收集剑吗 |
[18:02] | Look at the details. | 注意细节 |
[18:05] | What’s the common thread | 能够把这些卡片 |
[18:05] | that links all of these cards together? | 联系在一起的共同线索是什么 |
[18:14] | Well, the Hanged Man hovers above a snake in the grass, | 吊死的人身边盘绕着一条蛇 |
[18:18] | Death has a snake on his shoulder, | 死神肩膀上有一条蛇 |
[18:22] | and the Magician holds aloft a serpent. | 魔法师的高空出悬着一条蛇 |
[18:25] | Look at that seven of swords. | 再看看七把剑的卡片 |
[18:32] | There’s a snake there. | 上面有一条蛇 |
[18:35] | So that means I’m gonna see somebody | 这就意味着我会见到一个 |
[18:37] | who’s in the presence of a snake. | 身边伴随着蛇的人 |
[18:39] | We find that person, | 我们找到了这个人 |
[18:40] | we find the person who’s aligned with the Hollow. | 我们就能找到和祸髅结盟的人 |
[18:42] | Well, then by all means, | 好吧 那么 |
[18:44] | let’s go find the viper in our midst. | 我们就去宾客中找出这条毒蛇吧 |
[19:02] | This is the one. | 就是这一间 |
[19:13] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[19:19] | It’s been sealed with a spell. | 这里被一个咒语封死了 |
[20:02] | I think I need to do this part alone. | 我想接下来我需要自己来 |
[20:23] | You seem confident. | 你看起来很自信啊 |
[20:25] | Well, Vincent is an expert, powerful witch, | 文森特是这方面的专家 强大的男巫 |
[20:28] | motivated to expose evil and protect his flock. | 誓要揭露邪恶保护族群 |
[20:35] | Besides, | 而且 |
[20:36] | he knows if this doesn’t work, | 他知道如果行不通 |
[20:37] | we’ll be forced to kill everyone here. | 我们就要被迫杀了这的所有人 |
[21:07] | Him. | 那个人 |
[21:08] | Bloke by the stairs. | 在楼梯旁的那小子 |
[21:14] | Niklaus. | 尼克劳斯 |
[21:16] | Remember the deal we made. | 记住我们的约定 |
[21:18] | Well, you want first crack at our foe, be my guest. | 你想第一个打倒我们的敌人 请便 |
[21:25] | I spy a lady in need of accompaniment. | 我找到了一个需要人陪的女士 |
[21:56] | Sofya Voronova, I presume. | 你是索菲娅·瓦拉诺娃吧 |
[22:00] | I’m so glad the lack of invitation | 还好即使没被邀请 |
[22:02] | didn’t deter you from attending. | 你仍然过来参加 |
[22:04] | I know Marcel, and he’s throwing this little party, isn’t he? | 我认识马塞尔 这不是他办的聚会吗 |
[22:08] | Where might I find him, by the way? | 对了 我在哪能找到他 |
[22:10] | Oh, alas. | 唉 很不巧 |
[22:11] | He’s been detained. | 他有事耽搁了 |
[22:12] | Funny, he didn’t come home last night either. | 奇怪了 他昨晚也没回家 |
[22:15] | Well, perhaps he’s simply avoiding you. | 也许他只是在躲你 |
[22:18] | You should try not to be so clingy. | 你应该别再这么粘人 |
[22:26] | Our esteemed host. | 我们德高望重的主人 |
[22:30] | Vincent tells me you requested a private audience. | 文森特说你想要私下接见我 |
[22:34] | Private, yes. | 私下 没错 |
[22:35] | Yet you brought these two fascinating Neanderthals. | 但你还是带了这两个凶神恶煞的人 |
[22:39] | Well, given your reputation, one can never be too careful. | 鉴于你以前的所作所为 不得不谨慎行事 |
[22:43] | Not unless you have something to worry about. | 除非你自己心怀鬼胎 |
[22:46] | Which you do, because you’re the high priest | 你确实有 因为你是祸髅的 |
[22:49] | of the Hollow. | 大祭司 |
[22:51] | You seem to have made up your mind about me. | 看来你已经决定要处理我了 |
[22:54] | Not really fair. | 这不太公平吧 |
[22:55] | After all, you’re the one who allowed the Hollow | 毕竟让祸髅出现在这个世界上的人 |
[22:57] | into this world. | 是你 |
[22:58] | See, your ancestors were the only thing | 你的先祖们是唯一一个 |
[23:00] | holding it back. | 对它起抑制作用的 |
[23:02] | And when you severed that link, you allowed it to go free. | 你切断与先祖的链接后 你让其自由发展 |
[23:05] | And it has been feeding and growing in power ever since. | 自此它一直在不断地吸食壮大力量 |
[23:08] | See, I wonder | 我想知道 |
[23:10] | if it will want to show you its appreciation. | 它是否会向你表达它的谢意 |
[23:15] | Perhaps by letting you see your dead wife. | 让你见一见你的亡妻 |
[23:25] | That’ll be all. | 停下来 |
[23:27] | Both of you! | 你们两个 |
[23:31] | Leave us. | 你出去吧 |
[23:46] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[23:57] | Let’s start again. | 我们重新开始 |
[24:00] | So what is it you like about him, then? | 你喜欢他什么呢 |
[24:03] | His boundless confidence? | 他那无限的信心 |
[24:06] | His boyish charm? | 孩子气的魅力 |
[24:08] | All of the above. | 这些我都喜欢 |
[24:10] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[24:14] | Am I supposed to be threatened | 你胳膊上的那个怪东西 |
[24:15] | by that monstrosity on your arm? | 我是不是应该感到害怕啊 |
[24:18] | You should be. | 你害怕是应该的 |
[24:21] | Other than Marcel, it’s the only thing | 除了马塞尔 这是世界上唯一一个 |
[24:22] | on this planet that can kill you. | 能置你于死地的东西了 |
[24:24] | You’re bluffing. | 你在虚张声势 |
[24:25] | You think so? | 是吗 |
[24:27] | The thorns of a rose grown from Marcel’s blood | 长着这些刺的玫瑰是从马塞尔的血 |
[24:28] | and the magic of an ancient spirit | 和一个与我一样恨你的古老灵魂的 |
[24:30] | that hates you as much as I do. | 魔法中长出来的 |
[24:32] | Go ahead, call my bluff. | 你大可继续说我在虚张声势 |
[24:33] | See how that works out. | 看看结果如何 |
[24:35] | Maybe I should just kill you. | 也许我应该把你杀了 |
[24:38] | Try it. | 试试啊 |
[24:40] | Even if you manage to put me down, | 就算你把我杀了 |
[24:42] | the Hollow’s followers will make sure you’re dead | 祸髅的信徒们会在夜晚之前 |
[24:44] | by the end of night. Elijah, too. | 保证你必死无疑 以利亚也一样 |
[24:53] | You have allies. | 你有同伙 |
[24:56] | So tell me exactly how much | 告诉我这种玫瑰丛 |
[24:57] | of this cursed rosebush is there. | 到底有多少 |
[25:01] | Enough to kill you | 杀你和你的家人 |
[25:02] | and your whole family ten times over. | 十几次都够用了 |
[25:06] | So… | 所以 |
[25:07] | do you want to give me Marcel, or should my friends and I | 你是交出马塞尔呢还是我和我的朋友们 |
[25:09] | end the Mikaelsons once and for all? | 永远除掉你们迈克尔森家族 |
[26:01] | I wonder what will the mighty Hollow do | 我想知道伟大的祸髅 |
[26:03] | when it finds out you’ve been making deals with the enemy. | 发现你和敌人做交易会怎么做呢 |
[26:06] | You’re right. I should probably just kill you. | 你说得没错 我应该杀了你 |
[26:08] | You kill me, you’ll never find Marcel. | 杀了我 永远别想找到马塞尔 |
[26:10] | – I’m good at finding what I want. – No doubt. | -只要我想找的就一定能找到 -没错 |
[26:14] | But even if you do find him, | 就算你找到他了 |
[26:15] | it’ll take you an eternity | 要想破除他身上的咒语 |
[26:16] | to break the spells that bind him, | 是不可能的 |
[26:18] | and that’s assuming you don’t die by my family’s hand first. | 前提是你能逃出我家人的手掌心 |
[26:22] | Of course, if you were willing to strike a bargain… | 当然 如果你想达成协议 |
[26:27] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[26:28] | Let him go, I let you live. | 让他走 我不要你的命 |
[26:31] | But then you’d suffer the wrath of your witch allies. | 那你就要忍受女巫同盟的怒火了 |
[26:34] | And I would so hate to see you become | 而我不想让你成为他们下一次 |
[26:36] | their next blood sacrifice. | 血祭的对象 |
[26:40] | Of course… | 当然 |
[26:43] | there is another way. | 还有一个办法 |
[26:45] | I’m listening. | 洗耳恭听 |
[26:46] | You hand over your weapon, | 交出你的武器 |
[26:48] | expose the Hollow’s allies, | 说出你的祸髅同伙 |
[26:51] | and I’ll ensure you leave here… | 我保证你毫发无损地 |
[26:54] | …unscathed. | 离开这 |
[26:57] | What about Marcel? | 马塞尔呢 |
[26:59] | I’ll release him after the party. | 聚会结束后我就放他走 |
[27:04] | He’d overstayed his welcome anyway. | 反正我们也不想留着他 |
[27:19] | Vincent. | 文森特 |
[27:22] | Elijah’s up there; | 以利亚在上面 |
[27:23] | he’s probably cutting a deal or killing somebody. | 他也许达成了协议或是杀了谁 |
[27:25] | Either way, we really ain’t got nothing to talk about. | 反正我们没什么可聊 |
[27:29] | That’s fine. | 很好 |
[27:31] | But I should say… | 但我要说 |
[27:33] | thank you for helping my family. | 感谢你救了我的家人 |
[27:36] | Your niece. | 你的侄女 |
[27:37] | Besides your niece, I don’t give a damn | 除了你的侄女 我才不管你 |
[27:38] | about you or anybody else in your family. | 或是你家里的其他人 |
[27:40] | I’m here right now because there’s something | 我现在在这是因为我的城市里 |
[27:42] | that’s hurting kids in my city. | 有东西让孩子们收到了伤害 |
[27:44] | And the second that it is gone, | 这件事处理完之后 |
[27:45] | I’m gonna make sure that you’re gone, too. | 我要确保你们也消失 |
[27:48] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[27:49] | You hate me because of what I did to Davina. | 你为我对达维娜下手而憎恨我 |
[27:53] | You know, I can’t say I blame you. | 我不能说我会责怪你 |
[27:56] | But the truth is, I did what I needed to do. | 但事实是 我必须这样做 |
[27:58] | And I regret the cost… | 我为所付出的代价感到遗憾 |
[27:59] | Don’t try to justify | 别找理由 |
[28:00] | what it is that you did; you know you were wrong. | 洗清你所做的一切 你知道你错了 |
[28:04] | And you, Vincent? | 那你呢 文森特 |
[28:07] | Have all your battles been free of casualties? | 你所有的斗争都没有造成伤亡吗 |
[28:09] | Because, if so, congratulations. | 因为 要真是如此 恭喜你 |
[28:11] | Must be nice. | 一定棒极了 |
[28:14] | You know, in my experience, I’ve learned | 根据我的经验 我知道 |
[28:15] | that survival comes at a price, just like love and family | 生存是有代价的 就像爱情与家庭 |
[28:19] | and basically anything else. | 基本上其他任何东西 |
[28:21] | But at the end of the day, we only answer to ourselves. | 但到最后 我们只对我们自己负责 |
[28:26] | You probably tell yourself that | 大概你会对自己讲 |
[28:27] | because you haven’t got anybody else. | 因为你没有任何亲人 |
[28:40] | Is everything okay here? | 没出什么事吧 |
[28:43] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[28:45] | He seems nice. | 看上去他人很好 |
[28:48] | Want me to break his legs? | 想不想让我去打断他的腿 |
[28:51] | How about, uh, we just grab a drink? | 我们喝一杯怎么样 |
[28:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:00] | Tell me what it wants. | 告诉我它想要什么 |
[29:01] | Well, the Hollow has lain dormant for a long time. | 祸髅已经潜伏很长一段时间了 |
[29:03] | It needs to feed. | 它需要进食 |
[29:05] | The poor dear. | 可伶的家伙 |
[29:06] | You know, I understand it has a penchant for innocent children. | 我知道它嗜好天真无邪的小孩 |
[29:12] | Only as hors d’oeuvres. | 但那只是饭前点心 |
[29:13] | It prefers the power | 它更喜欢力量 |
[29:16] | channeled by the death of someone like you. | 通过如你一样的人的死亡 |
[29:18] | Old, ancient, imbued with magic. | 年长 古老 充满魔力 |
[29:22] | But it needn’t feed on you, your brother or niece | 但它并非必然要吞食你 你弟或者侄女 |
[29:24] | or anyone else you care about. | 或者其他任何你关心的人 |
[29:29] | Marcel Gerard will do nicely. | 马塞尔·杰拉德就足够了 |
[29:33] | Why would I give you Marcel Gerard? | 我为什么要将马塞尔·杰拉德交给你 |
[29:37] | As patriarch, I’m sure you’ll make the right decision | 作为长兄 我相信你会为了家族的利益 |
[29:39] | on your family’s behalf. | 做出正确的决定 |
[29:42] | But in the meantime, | 但与此同时 |
[29:45] | I’ll take Vincent Griffith as a show of good faith. | 我会将你们交出文森特视为一种诚意 |
[29:50] | Marcel was business, but Vincent is personal. | 马塞尔是公事 而文森特是私事 |
[29:56] | He turned his back on the Hollow once, and now it’s rather angry. | 他曾经背叛过祸髅 它现在十分愤怒 |
[29:59] | Unfortunately, if I betray Vincent | 可惜的是 如果我背叛文森特 |
[30:02] | the covens will declare war on my family. | 女巫团就会对我的家人宣战 |
[30:05] | Well, at least with the covens, | 但是 至少这是和女巫们开战 |
[30:06] | it’s a fight that you have a chance at winning. | 这场战斗你们至少还有获胜的机会 |
[30:10] | Regardless, my terms are set: | 不管怎样 我的条件是 |
[30:12] | Vincent now, Marcel later, | 现在交出文森特 之后再交出马塞尔 |
[30:15] | and your family will be spared. | 你的家人就会没事 |
[30:18] | What do you say, Elijah? | 你觉得如何 以利亚 |
[30:21] | Do we have a deal? | 我们达成协议了吗 |
[30:32] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[30:34] | Sofya says you’ve come to kill me. | 索菲娅说你是来杀我的 |
[30:41] | It’s a good thing one isn’t judged | 好事情是人们评价一个人 |
[30:42] | by the competence of one’s enemies. | 并不是根据他敌人的能力 |
[30:43] | I’d be rather insulted. | 我深感被侮辱了 |
[30:59] | I was you, once. | 我曾经和你们一样 |
[31:01] | Thought the Hollow was gonna give me all sorts of power. | 认为祸髅会给我无穷无尽的魔力 |
[31:04] | And it ended up taking away everything that I’ve ever loved. | 但它最终夺走了我所爱的一切 |
[31:06] | It took away my family, took away my wife. | 它夺走了我的家庭 我的妻子 |
[31:09] | It left me with absolutely nothing. | 它什么也没有给我留下 |
[31:12] | Now, I hate vampires. | 现在 我痛恨吸血鬼 |
[31:14] | I hate Klaus Mikaelson more than any of them. | 他们中我最痛恨克劳斯·迈克尔森 |
[31:18] | And I’m willing… | 而我现在情愿 |
[31:20] | to stand beside him | 支持他 |
[31:23] | against that thing that you call your master. | 一同对抗你们称作主人的怪物 |
[31:26] | Now, that right there should show you | 现在 我的行动说明了 |
[31:27] | just how bad your master actually is. | 你们的主人实际上有多邪恶 |
[31:32] | I’m gonna take that as a compliment. | 我会把你说的话当成赞美 |
[31:37] | Gentlemen… | 先生们 |
[31:40] | I ought to flay the skin from your bones. | 我本应该将你们活剥 |
[31:49] | But these are uncommon times, are they not? | 但现在是特殊时期 是吗 |
[31:52] | Indeed. | 确实如此 |
[31:53] | And they call for uncommon mercies. | 他们渴求罕见的仁慈 |
[31:56] | You and your brethren have a choice. | 你和你兄弟有一个选择 |
[31:58] | Forsake the Hollow or die by its side. | 离开祸髅或者给它陪葬 |
[32:02] | Either way is fine with me. | 任何选择我都接受 |
[32:05] | I must say, it is a compelling offer. | 我不得不说 这是一个不错的提议 |
[32:07] | Murder in exchange for clemency. | 以谋杀换取仁慈 |
[32:10] | If only I could believe that you would uphold | 要是我能相信你会信守 |
[32:12] | your end of the bargain. | 你最终的提议就好了 |
[32:16] | You’re even more perceptive than your reputation suggests. | 你的洞察力比你名声暗示的还要高超 |
[32:19] | I grew up on a Viking farm. | 我在一个维京农场长大 |
[32:20] | I’m familiar with the scent of fertilizer. | 我十分熟悉肥料的气味 |
[32:23] | I won’t ask you again. | 我不会再问你 |
[32:24] | What does it want? | 它想要什么 |
[32:27] | Why, freedom, of course. | 当然是自由 |
[32:30] | A spirit cannot manifest the true depths of its power. | 一个鬼魂不能展示出它真正的魔力 |
[32:37] | But when it’s once again made flesh… | 但当它重新获取肉身时… |
[32:41] | And in what fairy tale do you think | 你是出于怎样的幻想会认为 |
[32:43] | that I would allow that to happen? | 我会允许那样的事情发生 |
[32:47] | My offer… | 我的提议… |
[32:50] | was a courtesy. | 是一种恩惠 |
[32:52] | The Hollow will take what it wants. | 祸髅会得到它想要的东西 |
[32:55] | Vincent and Marcel will be ours regardless, | 无论如何 文森特和马塞尔会是我们的 |
[32:59] | but if you insult us further, | 但如果你再冒犯我们 |
[33:01] | we will take your entire family. | 我们会摧毁你整个家庭 |
[33:06] | Do you still doubt our power? | 你还怀疑我们的能力吗 |
[33:10] | Well, you shouldn’t. | 你真不应该 |
[33:12] | As you will soon find out, | 你会很快发现 |
[33:13] | we came here tonight for one thing. | 我们今晚到此只为一物 |
[33:16] | And we already have it. | 我们已经拿到手了 |
[33:20] | The Hollow will not be stopped. | 祸髅是无法被阻止的 |
[33:31] | Ladies and gentlemen… | 女生们先生们 |
[33:36] | Ladies and gentlemen, we have here an errand boy | 女生们先生们 这里有一个祸髅的 |
[33:39] | of the Hollow. | 跟班小弟 |
[33:41] | A disciple of the very darkness | 一名黑暗魔鬼的信徒 |
[33:43] | that threatens to devour our city, | 威胁着要毁灭我们的城市 |
[33:46] | your loved ones… | 你们的爱人 |
[33:50] | and mine. | 以及我的 |
[33:55] | Now, whether or not you despise us, | 现在 无论你们是否瞧不起我们 |
[33:57] | my family will do everything in its power… | 但我的家人将不惜一切 |
[34:02] | to remove this scourge | 将这场灾祸 |
[34:03] | from New Orleans. | 驱赶出新奥尔良 |
[34:05] | I recommend you do the same… | 我建议你们也这样做 |
[34:40] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[34:41] | You have quite the one-track mind. | 你真是一根死脑筋 |
[34:44] | It’s unexpectedly useful. | 竟然很有用 |
[34:46] | I may just keep you around. | 我还是留你在身边吧 |
[34:48] | We had a deal. | 我们谈好了 |
[34:48] | I basically handed you those weapons. | 我只负责把那些武器给你 |
[34:50] | Now, where is he? | 他在哪 |
[34:52] | He’s tucked away, safe and sound, | 他被藏起来了 很安全 |
[34:55] | at least until we’ve dealt with the Hollow. | 至少在我们对付祸髅之前 |
[35:00] | Tell me, do you hate me on general principle? | 告诉我 你也恨我吗 |
[35:05] | Or was it something I said? | 还是只是恨我说的话 |
[35:12] | 500 years ago… | 五百年前 |
[35:16] | a Russian village named Kalach. | 一个叫卡拉奇的俄罗斯村庄 |
[35:20] | A nice summer day. | 一个美好的夏日 |
[35:23] | Big, happy family. | 一个快乐的大家族 |
[35:25] | Outdoor wedding feast. | 在户外举办婚礼 |
[35:26] | Ring any bells? | 想起来了吗 |
[35:30] | I’d gone off to get more wine. | 我离开去拿酒了 |
[35:34] | I returned to see you feeding on my sister. | 回来的时候就看到你在吸我姐姐的血 |
[35:38] | The wedding party, | 婚礼的宾客 |
[35:39] | my entire family… | 我全家… |
[35:42] | all dead. | 全都死了 |
[35:44] | I hid and watched what you did. | 我躲起来看到了你做的一切 |
[35:51] | Well, I’m terribly sorry, of course. | 我很抱歉 |
[35:55] | Still, I am glad I confiscated all your weapons, | 但我很高兴我收缴了你所有的武器 |
[35:58] | what with you being so hell-bent on revenge and all. | 免得你沉浸在复仇里 |
[36:02] | Careful not to overplay your hand, Klaus. | 别太过分了 克劳斯 |
[36:04] | I’ve hated you a lot longer than I’ve known Marcel. | 早在我认识马塞尔之前我就开始恨你了 |
[36:27] | Was a hell of a show you put on tonight, Elijah. | 今晚你真是做了好大一场秀啊 以利亚 |
[36:30] | Hell of a show. | 真残忍 |
[36:30] | I did what I had to. | 我只是做了该做的事 |
[36:32] | And you’re quite welcome. | 不客气 |
[36:36] | Dominic wanted you dead. | 多米尼克想让你死 |
[36:40] | So, am I supposed to thank you? | 所以我该谢谢你吗 |
[36:43] | An alliance between you and I… | 我们两个人联手 |
[36:47] | …is essential. | 是有必要的 |
[36:51] | This enemy’s a dark force. | 敌人是黑暗力量 |
[36:52] | It can’t be bargained or reasoned with. | 无法还价也不能讲道理 |
[36:55] | I don’t bargain. | 我从不讨价还价 |
[36:57] | And I’m done with reason. | 我也受够了讲道理 |
[37:03] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[37:30] | I owe you an apology. | 我欠你一个道歉 |
[37:32] | What… Elijah did… | 以利亚的所作所为 |
[37:35] | not exactly | 我邀请你去派对时 |
[37:36] | what I expected when I invited you to the party. | 并不知道他会那样 |
[37:39] | I get the sense that’s kind of | 我明白了 |
[37:40] | part for the course with your family. | 那就是你家族历史的一部分 |
[37:44] | Not that mine is any better. | 我这边也好不到哪儿去 |
[37:47] | You know wolves… | 你也知道狼人的特性 |
[37:48] | lots of fighting, lots of violence. | 经常争斗 很暴力 |
[37:50] | And I was afraid I would become them, | 我曾担心我会成为他们中的一员 |
[37:52] | so that’s why I chose a different path, | 所以我才选择了不同的路 |
[37:54] | then got a medical degree. | 然后就去拿了医学文凭 |
[37:57] | Made my own life. | 活出我自己的人生 |
[38:00] | Took a while, but I did it. | 花了挺长时间 但我成功了 |
[38:02] | So can you, you know. | 你也可以的 |
[38:14] | You know, the one thing about Elijah killing that guy, | 以利亚杀了那家伙的一个后果就是 |
[38:18] | it cut the party short. | 派对时间变短了 |
[38:20] | I was just starting to have some fun. | 我刚刚开始享受呢 |
[38:23] | Well, the night’s still young. | 时间还早 |
[38:27] | And I know a great jazz bar. | 我知道一个很棒的爵士酒吧 |
[38:45] | Of course you’d enter | 显然你又 |
[38:46] | in the creepiest way possible again. | 选了最诡异的方式出现 |
[38:50] | Tell me what you found, I’ll leave. | 告诉我你发现了什么 我会走的 |
[38:53] | Good news. I finally managed to get into the dungeon. | 好消息 我终于进了地牢 |
[38:55] | Bad news is I saw nada. | 坏消息是我什么也没看见 |
[38:59] | Other semi-good news: | 还有一个较好的消息 |
[39:01] | the place smelled like sandalwood. | 那地方闻起来像檀香 |
[39:04] | And? | 然后呢 |
[39:05] | My friend, Davina, she taught me if you smell that, | 我的朋友达维娜 她教我如果闻到檀香 |
[39:08] | chances are something’s cloaked. | 可能里面藏着什么 |
[39:13] | Which means… | 也就是说 |
[39:15] | Marcel’s down there. | 马塞尔在下面 |
[39:25] | Did you retrieve all of the weapons? | 你拿回所有武器了吗 |
[39:28] | Well, I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[39:29] | Let’s confirm with Dominic, shall we? | 我们和多米尼克确认一下吧 |
[39:31] | Oh, wait, we can’t. | 等等 不行 |
[39:32] | His corpse is currently burning in a Dumpster. | 他的尸体刚刚在垃圾箱里烧成了灰烬 |
[39:35] | I try to avoid bloodshed; | 我努力避免流血事件 |
[39:36] | you become the town executioner. | 结果你成了镇上的刽子手 |
[39:38] | Let me handle this. | 让我来处理 |
[39:40] | Why exactly should I do that? | 我为什么要那么做 |
[39:43] | Hope. | 霍普 |
[39:46] | You see, it’s precisely because of her | 就是因为她 |
[39:48] | that I have to assert my involvement. | 所以我才趟这趟浑水 |
[39:50] | So brother, | 所以 兄弟 |
[39:52] | tell me what you know. | 告诉我你知道了什么 |
[39:58] | This thing wants to be reborn. | 这东西想重生 |
[40:01] | This morning, Vincent said that | 今早 文森特说 |
[40:02] | whenever it resurfaces, it does so in four distinct locations. | 它无论什么重生 都会在四个地点之一 |
[40:06] | I can’t tell why. | 我不知道为什么 |
[40:08] | It’s looking for something. | 它在找东西 |
[40:10] | Four things, by the sound of it. | 据说是四个东西 |
[40:11] | And I’m pretty sure that I have one of them. | 我很确定我拥有其中之一 |
[40:14] | My parents were killed protecting this | 我父母为了保护这个而死 |
[40:16] | from one of the Hollow’s followers. | 当时有一个祸髅的追随者来抢它 |
[40:19] | We’ve seen this time and time again. | 这种事不断在重演 |
[40:21] | When a witch wishes to be reborn, | 女巫想重生时 |
[40:23] | its remains are required to complete the spell. | 需要其遗骸来完成咒语 |
[40:25] | You’ve just found a piece of our enemy. | 你拥有的是我们敌人的某一部分 |
[40:27] | Lucky me. Who has the other three? | 我真幸运 其他三块在谁手上 |
[40:32] | Dominic. | 多米尼克 |
[40:36] | Dominic said that he had found something here. | 多米尼克说他在这里找到了什么 |
[40:38] | What? There’s just, like, a bag of bones laying around | 什么 难道这附近埋着一袋骨头 |
[40:41] | that I didn’t know about? | 而我不知道吗 |
[40:44] | No. Just one in particular. | 不 只是一块特殊的 |
[41:27] | Dominic’s death was a distaction. | 多米尼克的死是为了转移注意力 |
[41:29] | He use his own deciption against us? | 他用自己的生命来欺骗我们 |
[41:31] | That thing has followers everywhere. | 那东西追随者无数 |
[41:33] | They penetrate the entire city. | 布满城市各个角落 |
[41:35] | If they get the other bones before we do… | 如果他们在我们之前找到其他的骨头… |
[41:37] | Then they will try to raise | 他们就会去复活 |
[41:38] | this monstrosity. | 这个怪物 |
[41:42] | And it will come for us all. | 然后它就会来找我们 |