时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You will give me a safe place to hide. | 你会给我一个安全的地方躲藏 |
[00:04] | When you die, so too does your entire sire line. | 你死后 你这一脉吸血鬼都会死 |
[00:07] | The great sacrifice, | 最大的献祭 |
[00:09] | which will return me to flesh and blood. | 会让我重获血肉之躯 |
[00:12] | If Elijah is going to die one way or another, | 如果以利亚无论如何都会死去 |
[00:14] | then I can try placing his soul inside the pendant. | 我可以把他的灵魂收进这个坠子里 |
[00:18] | Get Elijah into the pendant! | 把以利亚收进坠子里 |
[00:20] | Hurry, she’s killing him! | 快点 她快杀死他了 |
[00:21] | Animam suam. | [咒语] |
[00:23] | I can feel him! | 我能感受到他 |
[00:25] | She’s taken Elijah’s power. | 她夺走了以利亚的力量 |
[00:27] | The Hollow will be reborn. | 祸髅会重生 |
[00:29] | My brother’s soul is in that pendant. | 我哥的灵魂在那坠子里面 |
[00:31] | We need to bring him back. | 我们得让他复活 |
[00:32] | His original body is where he belongs. | 他最初的身体才是他的归属 |
[00:34] | And now that his mind is stable within the pendant, | 他的意识已经在坠子里稳定下来了 |
[00:36] | I can bring him back; | 我可以将他复活了 |
[00:37] | I just… | 我只是 |
[00:39] | need a large enough sacrifice. | 需要一个更大的献祭 |
[00:40] | You’re thinking what I’m thinking. | 你跟我想得一样吗 |
[00:41] | Kill the Hollow, save our brother. | 杀死祸髅 救回我们的兄弟 |
[00:45] | Do me a favor and watch yourself. | 拜托 一定要小心 |
[00:47] | What if I told you I could bring Davina back to life? | 如果我能复活达维娜呢 |
[00:49] | – Are you really back? – Yes. | -你真复活了 -是 |
[00:51] | She and I are now linked. | 我和她连接在一起了 |
[00:53] | So, if you want to keep her safe, | 如果你想要保护她 |
[00:57] | then you belong to me. | 你就得任我差遣 |
[01:07] | Davina? | 达维娜 |
[01:12] | I’m right here. | 我在这里 |
[01:19] | For a moment, I thought… | 我刚刚还以为… |
[01:21] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[01:22] | I’m still me. | 我还是我 |
[01:24] | Flesh and blood, alive, for now. | 活得好好的 |
[01:26] | And linked to that monster. | 还跟那个魔女连接在一起 |
[01:28] | I promise, I’m gonna find a way out of this for you. | 我保证 我会想办法让你脱身 |
[01:31] | She was powerful enough to bring me back from the dead. | 她法力强大到能让我起死回生 |
[01:33] | Kol, you have no idea what we’re up against. | 科尔 你不知道对手有多强大 |
[01:37] | Hasn’t stopped me before. | 我以前也没怕过啊 |
[01:40] | Stay here. | 待在这里 |
[01:41] | I’ll be back as soon as I can. | 我会尽快回来 |
[01:43] | Wait, you’re leaving? | 慢着 你要走了吗 |
[01:45] | Kol, we might not have much time together. | 科尔 我们在一起的时间可能不多啊 |
[01:48] | Losing you broke me. | 失去你 我心碎了 |
[01:51] | I will not stand around and let it happen again. | 我不会再眼睁睁让自己失去你 |
[01:54] | The Hollow has to be killed. | 必须要杀死祸髅 |
[01:56] | And if she dies, then I die. | 如果她死了 我也会死 |
[02:00] | And what’s the alternative, you help her? | 还有什么办法 你帮她做事吗 |
[02:02] | You can’t betray your family. | 你不能背叛自己的家人 |
[02:05] | That’s kind of my specialty. | 这方面 我强项啊 |
[02:09] | Stay here. | 待在这里 |
[02:21] | Are you going somewhere, Kol? | 你要出去吗 科尔 |
[02:25] | I asked for some time alone with her | 在我为你干些肮脏的勾当之前 |
[02:27] | before you use me to do your dirty work. | 我让你给我一些时间陪她 |
[02:30] | You have been dead 1,500 years; | 你已经死了一千五百年了 |
[02:32] | surely you can spare an hour. | 多等一个小时又何妨 |
[02:34] | Every second counts if you want Davina to continue breathing. | 如果你想让达维娜继续活着 每一秒都很重要 |
[02:37] | What is it that you need, then? | 那你有什么吩咐 |
[02:39] | Am I to handle your errands? | 我要帮你打杂 |
[02:41] | Or your laundry? | 还是为你洗衣服 |
[02:42] | It’s actually quite simple. | 其实很简单 |
[02:44] | I have long wanted to be mortal, | 我渴望重回血肉之躯很久了 |
[02:46] | but now that I am alive, I can die. | 但我现在活了 也会死 |
[02:49] | In fact, | 实际上 |
[02:50] | your own family is relentless in their quest to kill me. | 你们一家人不要我的命 誓不罢休 |
[02:54] | Look, if you want me to put in a good word, | 如果你想让我帮你说好话 |
[02:56] | that ship has sailed, darling. | 已经为时已晚了 亲爱的 |
[02:58] | I have my own protection spell, | 我有自己的保护咒 |
[03:00] | cast in the form of a totem. | 是以图腾形式的咒语 |
[03:04] | You will safeguard my totem, | 你来守护我的图腾 |
[03:06] | until I’m done with your family. | 直到我搞定你的家人为止 |
[03:09] | If you falter, | 如果你反悔 |
[03:11] | if any harm comes my way, | 如果我遭遇任何不测 |
[03:14] | Davina will suffer with me. | 达维娜会跟我一起受罪 |
[03:35] | The Hollow, she’s getting stronger. | 祸髅 她越来越强大了 |
[03:39] | You can sense her? | 你能感受到她吗 |
[03:42] | When we first got here, there was always music outside, | 我们刚来这里时 外面总有音乐声 |
[03:45] | people dancing, laughing. | 人们载歌载舞 嬉笑打闹 |
[03:47] | But since she came back, it’s so quiet. | 但她复活以后 这里就安静了 |
[03:50] | Like she’s draining everything out of the city. | 就像她扼杀了这座城市的生机 |
[03:57] | She already took Uncle Elijah. | 她已经打倒以利亚大伯了 |
[03:59] | And soon she will come for the rest of us. | 她很快会来对付我们剩下的人 |
[04:02] | Listen, Hope, I know you’re scared. | 听着 霍普 我知道你很害怕 |
[04:06] | But over the years, | 但这么多年 |
[04:07] | a lot of bad people have stood against our family, | 很多跟我们家为敌的坏人 |
[04:09] | and all of them have fallen. | 全都被我们打败了 |
[04:12] | The Hollow is no different. | 祸髅最终也一样 |
[04:15] | No, she is different. | 不 她不一样 |
[05:01] | Despite the spell I cast, | 尽管我施了咒 |
[05:03] | the very integrity of the pendant is growing unstable. | 但坠子的稳定性越来越差了 |
[05:07] | It won’t be able to hold Elijah’s soul much longer. | 很快就无法承载以利亚的灵魂了 |
[05:09] | We need to find a way to resurrect him tonight, | 我们得想办法今晚就复活他 |
[05:11] | or we could lose him forever. | 不然就永远失去他了 |
[05:14] | To do that, we’ll need more power. | 复活他 需要更强大的力量 |
[05:15] | Let me guess, a grand sacrifice. | 我猜猜 巨大的献祭 |
[05:17] | I say we kill our enemy and sacrifice her, | 我们杀死敌人 将她献祭 |
[05:20] | then I can channel the power from the Hollow’s death, | 我可以利用祸髅之死的力量 |
[05:22] | raise Elijah’s body, and place him back where he belongs. | 将以利亚的灵魂重新放入他的体内 |
[05:25] | – We’ve tried everything. – And we’ve come close. | -我们都试过了 -成功在望了 |
[05:27] | Labonair blood is her Achilles’ heel. | 拉波瑟家族的血是她的致命弱点 |
[05:30] | Hayley, your blood weakened her, | 海莉 你的血削弱了她的力量 |
[05:32] | but you’ve technically been dead for years. | 但其实你已经”死”了好多年了 |
[05:34] | So it won’t be strong enough to kill her. | 所以不够强大 杀不死她 |
[05:36] | If we forge a blade using the blood | 如果我们用拉波瑟家族 |
[05:38] | of the last living Labonair… | 最后一脉的血铸造一把刀 |
[05:40] | We don’t want Hope involved. | 我们不希望将霍普卷进来 |
[05:42] | She’s already involved. | 她已经卷进来了 |
[05:43] | Hope has been obsessed with the symbol that follows the Hollow: | 霍普一直对祸髅的图案很着魔 |
[05:46] | the serpent consuming itself. | 衔尾蛇的图案 |
[05:48] | Now, I believe this is showing us the key, | 我觉得这提示了关键所在 |
[05:50] | the only means to which she can be destroyed, | 她能够被毁灭的唯一办法 |
[05:52] | her own blood. | 她自己的血 |
[05:57] | The Hollow’s one end of the Labonair bloodline. | 祸髅是拉波瑟家族的最后一脉 |
[05:59] | Hope is the other. And we need to close that loop. | 霍普是令一脉 我们得闭合回路 |
[06:02] | The best way to do that is for Hayley to wield a weapon | 最好的办法就是让海莉用一把 |
[06:05] | forged with Hope’s blood. | 霍普之血铸造的刀 |
[06:06] | When she stabs her, | 刺向她时 |
[06:08] | it’s only then the Hollow can be obliterated completely. | 只有那时 祸髅才能完全毁灭 |
[06:14] | Then we make it work. I’ll talk to Hope. | 那就这么办吧 我去找霍普 |
[06:23] | Well, hey there. | 你好啊 |
[06:26] | it’s me again. | 又是我 |
[06:27] | Hope, all is well where you are. | 希望你在下面一切都好 |
[06:30] | You know, I really would love to talk to you | 我真的很想跟你谈谈 |
[06:32] | about a few… hundred things. | 一些事… 其实是很多事啊 |
[06:36] | Like how Eddie uses this | 就像艾迪用他 |
[06:39] | weird baby voice anytime he says “Hi” to a random dog. | 奇怪的宝宝音跟路上的狗打招呼 |
[06:42] | I don’t know, might be a deal breaker. | 我说不好 可能很扫兴吧 |
[06:46] | Or how I finally watched Practical Magic. | 或者我终于看了《超异能快感》 |
[06:49] | And you were right. | 你说得没错 |
[06:51] | Perfect movie. | 很棒的电影 |
[06:54] | Or, you know… | 还有 你知道 |
[06:56] | how freakin’ much I still miss you. | 我仍然有多么想你 |
[07:01] | I miss her, too. | 我也想她 |
[07:07] | Next time, we should carpool. | 下次我们应该一起开车来 |
[07:10] | Actually, I’m looking for Vincent. | 其实我是来找文森特的 |
[07:12] | He said he’d find a cure for Sofya, | 他说他能找到治愈索菲娅的方法 |
[07:14] | but he’s been M.I.A. | 但他不见了 |
[07:16] | Have you seen him? | 你见过他吗 |
[07:18] | No. | 没 |
[07:22] | What, you want some help finding him? | 怎么 需要帮忙找他吗 |
[07:25] | No. | 不用 |
[07:25] | No, but if you see him, why don’t you call me. | 但如果你见到他 就打给我 |
[07:31] | Dauha naer do smrti. | [咒语] |
[07:34] | Dauha naer do smrti. | [咒语] |
[07:37] | Dauha naer do smrti. | [咒语] |
[07:41] | That’s a rather odd locator spell. | 真是少见的定位咒 |
[07:43] | I’m trying to trace the Hollow’s magic. | 我想追踪祸髅的魔法 |
[07:45] | Almost have it. | 差不多了 |
[07:50] | She’s in the Garden District. | 她在花园区 |
[07:52] | That’s the LaForge House. | 那是拉夫基宅邸 |
[07:55] | At one time, it was the center of high society, | 那曾经是上流社会的中心 |
[07:57] | but that all changed when | 但拉夫基医生 |
[07:58] | Dr. LaForge tortured and killed his friends and family. | 折磨并杀死亲朋好友后 全都变了 |
[08:01] | Claimed until his dying day that an evil spirit made him do it. | 他死前一直宣称是恶灵逼他下手的 |
[08:06] | That house has been derelict since. | 那栋房子之后就没有主人了 |
[08:09] | The perfect lair for someone who relishes tragedy. | 那是乐于制造悲剧的人的完美巢穴 |
[08:18] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[08:20] | If the serpent | 如果拉夫基宅邸的 |
[08:21] | at the LaForge House represents the Hollow herself, | 那条蛇代表祸髅本身 |
[08:24] | then this must be some sort of totem | 那这一定是某种图腾 |
[08:27] | she’s using to magnify her power and protect herself. | 她用图腾来增强力量 并保护自己 |
[08:30] | Dahlia used to use these | 达莉亚过去常用它们 |
[08:32] | when she was up to something particularly awful. | 去做非常可怕的事 |
[08:35] | It will render the Hollow unkillable. | 它可以使祸髅不死 |
[08:38] | We will have to destroy it before we can face her. | 面对她前 我们得毁掉它 |
[08:41] | Lovely. | 很好 |
[08:42] | I could do with some fresh air. | 我想出门呼吸些新鲜空气 |
[08:44] | And some fresh blood. | 喝些新鲜血液 |
[08:47] | Take the map. | 拿上地图 |
[08:49] | It’s been spelled to track the totem. | 它被施咒了 可以用来追踪图腾 |
[08:51] | Don’t go alone. | 别一个人去 |
[08:54] | One step ahead of you, sis. | 我比你先想到了 姐姐 |
[08:56] | Hey, Bex. | 贝卡 |
[08:58] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[08:59] | Someone’s floating around | 有人大摇大摆地 |
[09:00] | with a trinket that’s fueling our enemy’s power. | 带着为敌人提供能量的玩意儿 |
[09:02] | What say you help me track down and exterminate this scoundrel? | 不如你帮我追踪并除掉这个小人 |
[09:07] | I’d like nothing better. | 那是再好不过了 |
[09:09] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[09:37] | You’re not seriously going in there alone, are you? | 你不会真的要一个人进去吧 |
[09:41] | Why not? | 怎么 |
[09:42] | As far as threats go, | 说到威胁 |
[09:43] | the only person with the means to kill me | 唯一能够杀我的人 |
[09:45] | is lurking right out here. | 就埋伏在这里 |
[09:46] | I’m not a threat to you; the Hollow, on the other hand, is. | 我不是你的威胁 祸髅才是 |
[09:49] | The Hollow’s got some acolyte protecting a totem that magnifies her power, | 祸髅派手下保护一个能增强她力量的图腾 |
[09:53] | making her unkillable. | 让她不死 |
[09:55] | Trouble is, we have to end this tonight. | 问题是我们得今晚了结此事 |
[09:57] | Hayley’s got the means. | 海莉有办法 |
[09:58] | I just need to make sure she’s vulnerable. | 我只是得确保她有弱点 |
[10:02] | Kol’s coming to watch my back, so you can just scamper off. | 科尔正赶来帮我 你可以消失了 |
[10:05] | What kind of gentlemen would I be | 如果我不提出保护你 |
[10:06] | if I didn’t offer to escort you? | 我算哪门子绅士呢 |
[10:19] | You’re the king of this city. | 你是这座城市的国王 |
[10:20] | Can’t you condemn this dump? | 你不能直接征用这破地方吗 |
[10:22] | How about we skip the criticism | 不如你别批评了 |
[10:23] | and just focus on what we’re looking for? | 我们好好专注于要找的东西 |
[10:25] | Totem’s not here. | 图腾不在这儿 |
[10:27] | I scoured the house. There’s no sign of it. | 我搜了房子 没有它的踪迹 |
[10:30] | You were supposed to wait for me. | 你本应该等我的 |
[10:31] | Well, I got bored. | 我等无聊了 |
[10:32] | And it looks like you got accosted by the local riffraff. | 而且你好像被本地流氓搭讪了 |
[10:34] | Oh, you got a problem? | 你有问题吗 |
[10:35] | Get over yourselves. All right? | 你俩别吵了 行吗 |
[10:38] | The map says that the totem is still here, | 地图显示图腾还在这儿 |
[10:40] | so it must be hidden somewhere in this hovel. | 一定还藏着这屋子的某处 |
[10:43] | Look, if you don’t trust me, | 如果你们不相信我 |
[10:45] | help yourself. Come on in. | 那你们自己来吧 |
[10:50] | What… | 怎么 |
[10:55] | What the hell, Kol? | 怎么回事 科尔 |
[10:56] | A dark object? Really? | 黑暗物品 真的吗 |
[10:58] | Kol, you better undo this right now. | 科尔 你最好立刻解除 |
[11:00] | I’m sorry, Rebekah. | 抱歉 丽贝卡 |
[11:04] | I truly am. | 真的 |
[11:06] | Why are you helping her? | 你为什么要帮她 |
[11:08] | What has she done to you? | 她对你做了什么 |
[11:27] | I don’t want to. | 我不想这么干 |
[11:31] | Are you scared it’s gonna hurt? | 你还怕会弄疼你吗 |
[11:33] | I’m scared if I do this, you’re gonna pick a fight. | 我害怕如果这么做 你就会陷入事端 |
[11:36] | And the Hollow, she can hurt you. | 而祸髅可以伤害到你 |
[11:41] | I know you’re scared. | 我知道你怕 |
[11:44] | I wish we didn’t have to have this conversation. | 我也希望我们不必有这样的谈话 |
[11:47] | When I was your age, I had to deal with a lot of things | 我在你这么大时 我必须处理很多 |
[11:49] | that I didn’t want to deal with either. | 我也不想处理的事情 |
[11:52] | I didn’t want that for you, but here we are. | 我也不想你会那样 但情况如此 |
[11:56] | The thing is, sometimes you have to do things | 但其实你有时必须做 |
[11:57] | that you don’t want to do because | 你不想做的事情 |
[12:00] | you’re the only one that can do them. | 因为只有你才能做到 |
[12:02] | Like you. | 正如你这样 |
[12:04] | Like me. | 正如我这样 |
[12:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:22] | Rebekah’s not answering. | 丽贝卡不回电话 |
[12:23] | Neither is Kol. | 科尔也是 |
[12:25] | The sooner we end this the better. | 我们应该尽快结束此事 |
[12:26] | No. We have to assume that Inadu’s totem is still intact. | 不 我们得假设伊娜度的图腾还没事 |
[12:30] | We cannot attack her until we destroy it. | 除非毁掉它 不然不能攻击她 |
[12:32] | Go after Rebekah, find the totem. | 去找丽贝卡 找到图腾 |
[12:35] | I’m not leaving Hayley alone. | 我不会留下海莉一个人 |
[12:36] | We’re out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[12:37] | The cracks are getting worse. | 裂痕越来越明显了 |
[12:41] | I need you to destroy the totem. | 我需要你摧毁图腾 |
[12:43] | I’ll go with Hayley. | 我陪着海莉 |
[12:45] | And what about Hope? | 那霍普呢 |
[12:46] | Compel her a nanny. | 给她催眠一个保姆 |
[12:48] | We don’t have another choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[12:50] | You’re the best advantage we got. | 你是我们最大的优势 |
[12:53] | Be fast, be brutal, destroy the totem, | 要快 要狠 摧毁图腾 |
[12:56] | or we’re dead. | 否则我们死定了 |
[13:03] | Here. For you and Hayley tonight. | 拿着 给你和海莉今晚用的 |
[13:07] | Anoint these with a drop of Hope’s blood. | 把这个浸上霍普的一滴血 |
[13:10] | They’ll serve you well. | 会对你有帮助的 |
[13:15] | You should destroy this. | 你应该毁了它 |
[13:16] | Hayley could die. | 否则海莉会死的 |
[13:18] | And why is her life more important than yours? | 她的命难道就比你的值钱吗 |
[13:21] | I can’t take a little girl’s mother away from her, Kol. | 我不能让一个小女孩失去她的妈妈 科尔 |
[13:23] | All right, then we just have to find another way | 好 那我们就找其它的办法 |
[13:24] | to get you out of this. | 帮你摆脱困境 |
[13:26] | Because there is no way I’m letting you go. | 因为无论如何我也不会放弃你的 |
[13:29] | I’ve been thinking, | 我一直在考虑一件事 |
[13:30] | Elijah once gave me one of your mother’s spells. | 以利亚曾经给过我你妈妈的一个咒语 |
[13:32] | It used to break a magical link. | 它曾用来破解魔法连结的 |
[13:34] | I’m too weak right now, | 我现在无力应付 |
[13:35] | but if we could find a coven to counter Inadu’s spell, then… | 但如果能找到巫师团反击伊娜度的诅咒 |
[13:38] | No, I know the spell. And we don’t need a coven, | 不用 我知道这个咒语 不需要巫师团 |
[13:40] | we just need one powerful little witch. | 只需要一个强大的小女巫 |
[13:52] | I have a car in the lot out back. | 在后面有一辆车 |
[13:55] | If I’m not back by midnight, you take it and you go. | 如果我午夜之前没回来 你开车自己走 |
[13:59] | Wait, without you? What… | 等等 不带你吗 什么 |
[14:02] | Are you kidding? What are you doing? | 什么意思 你要干什么 |
[14:04] | Davina, I’m not asking. | 达维娜 我不是在征求你的意见 |
[14:05] | I need you to do this. | 我需要你照我说的做 |
[14:09] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[14:11] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[14:27] | I sealed these with Hope’s blood. | 我把它们和霍普的血密封在一起了 |
[14:29] | One for each of us. | 一人一个 |
[14:30] | Once the totem is destroyed, we can sacrifice the Hollow. | 一旦图腾被毁 就能杀掉祸髅 |
[14:36] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[14:39] | Yeah. | 很好 |
[14:42] | I never thought twice about fighting or dying | 为家族而战 为家族牺牲 |
[14:44] | for family before. | 我以前从未有过半点犹豫 |
[14:46] | But now, with Keelin… | 但现在 我有了基琳 |
[14:47] | Now you have someone you’re afraid | 现在你有那么一个人 |
[14:49] | you’re not gonna make it home to. | 你担心再也不能回家与她团聚 |
[14:53] | You will make it home, Freya. | 你会平安到家的 弗雷娅 |
[14:55] | I got your back. | 有我呢 |
[14:59] | Hayley. | 海莉 |
[15:01] | I know we haven’t always seen eye-to-eye, | 我知道我们经常意见相左 |
[15:03] | but… well, I suppose family rarely does. | 但我想这就是家人吧 |
[15:32] | I guess she knows we’re here. | 我猜她知道我们来了 |
[16:27] | There you are. | 原来你在那 |
[16:30] | Jackson? | 杰克逊 |
[16:31] | Been waiting for you. | 我一直在等你 |
[16:49] | How am I here? How are you here? | 我怎么在这 你怎么在这 |
[16:52] | I’m no expert, but I’m guessing you’re going through | 我虽然不太懂 但我猜你现在正经历 |
[16:54] | some kind of psychological break right now. | 心理上的一次放松 |
[16:57] | You’ve been through hell. | 你经历过生死劫 |
[16:58] | So your mind took you somewhere peaceful, | 所以你的大脑把你带到一个安静的地方 |
[17:04] | Honestly, I’m flattered you thought of me. | 说实话 你能想到我让我受宠若惊 |
[17:05] | Figured your happy place would be somewhere with Elijah. | 还以为让你高兴的地方肯定有以利亚的陪伴 |
[17:09] | So… | 所以 |
[17:11] | if I’m unconscious, then I need to wake up. | 如果我现在没有意识 那我就得醒过来 |
[17:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:15] | I know. I’m on your side. We’ll get you back in the fight, | 我站在你这边 在祸髅结束这一切之前 |
[17:18] | before the Hollow finishes whatever she started. | 你战斗时我们会支持你 |
[17:29] | Hey, buddy. | 嘿 小家伙 |
[17:31] | Are my mom and dad back? | 妈妈和爸爸回来了吗 |
[17:34] | Not quite. | 还没有 |
[17:36] | Hey, you know what I used to do, when I was bored at your age? | 你知道当我像你这么大时无聊了干些什么吗 |
[17:41] | Magic. | 魔法 |
[17:42] | I’m not supposed to do magic with strangers. | 我不应该和陌生人一起施魔法的 |
[17:46] | What? | 陌生人 |
[17:47] | I-I’m family. | 我…我是你的家人啊 |
[17:48] | So why did you go away? | 那你为什么要离开 |
[17:55] | I went away because I was sad. | 我离开是因为我很伤心 |
[17:59] | And I thought I’d never be happy again. | 我以为再也不会高兴了 |
[18:02] | And I didn’t want to make everybody | 我不想让周围我爱的人 |
[18:03] | that I loved around me sad, too. | 和我一样伤心 |
[18:52] | Hayley? | 海莉 |
[18:56] | Hayley? | 海莉 |
[18:58] | Hayley? | 海莉 |
[19:01] | No. More wolfsbane. | 不对 再放点附子草 |
[19:05] | I want her alive, but barely. | 我想给她留一口气 |
[19:09] | She still has a part to play. | 还用得上她 |
[19:36] | Keelin | 基琳 |
[19:38] | No. No, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[19:41] | You were supposed to be… | 你应该 |
[19:45] | This isn’t real. | 这不是真的 |
[19:48] | No, you can’t be dead. | 你不能死的 |
[19:51] | You aren’t dead. | 你没死 |
[19:52] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[19:54] | But I will be. | 但我会死的 |
[19:58] | No cell service to call your precious Sonya. | 没有信号 没法给你心爱的索妮娅打电话 |
[20:02] | Sofya. | 是索菲娅 |
[20:05] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[20:06] | I can’t be expected to remember the names of wanton trollops. | 我可记不住什么荡妇的名字 |
[20:08] | Listen, I’m gonna ask you nicely to shut the hell up about her. | 我心平气和地请你别说她的坏话 |
[20:12] | You know what? | 你看这样如何 |
[20:15] | Why don’t we just burn the house down? | 干脆把这个房子烧了得了 |
[20:17] | Oh, don’t be so dramatic. | 别这么小题大做的 |
[20:19] | Dramatic? | 小题大做 |
[20:20] | I’m not running late for a manicure, Marcel. | 我不是赶着去美甲 马塞尔 |
[20:23] | Time is running out to resurrect Elijah, | 快来不及救以利亚了 |
[20:25] | Hayley’s on a suicide mission, | 海莉在执行自杀式任务 |
[20:27] | and I can’t lose anyone else I love. | 我不能再失去任何我爱的人了 |
[20:30] | I have reached my quota of heartbreak for the year. | 我今年已经心碎过太多次了 |
[20:32] | Rebekah… | 丽贝卡 |
[20:33] | How ironic. | 多讽刺啊 |
[20:36] | Two of the world’s most powerful beings | 世界上最强大的两个生物 |
[20:38] | trapped in a magical butterfly net. | 被困在一个魔法捕虫网里 |
[20:41] | Tell me you weren’t overwhelmed by some brain-dead witch. | 别告诉我你们被一个脑死亡的女巫控制了 |
[20:44] | No, our biggest mistake was trusting Kol | 不 我们最大的错误就是 |
[20:46] | for one second of his life. | 轻信了科尔的话 |
[20:47] | What? | 什么 |
[20:48] | Kol is protecting the totem for the Hollow. | 科尔为祸髅保护图腾 |
[20:51] | Who knows why, or what she offered him. | 谁也不知道为什么 给了他什么好处 |
[20:53] | I don’t care what she offered him. Where is he? | 管她给了什么好处 他在哪 |
[21:01] | He’s at the compound. | 他在宅邸 |
[21:08] | I need to snap out of this. | 我得快点离开这里 |
[21:09] | If I don’t, we could lose Elijah forever. | 否则我们将永远失去以利亚 |
[21:15] | Is he good to you? | 他对你很好吗 |
[21:20] | Hey, talk to me. | 没事 告诉我吧 |
[21:22] | It ain’t gonna kill me. | 我不会怎样的 |
[21:27] | He has been good to me. | 他一直对我很好 |
[21:31] | But when I fell for him, | 但当我爱上他时 |
[21:32] | I was scared of Klaus, of… | 我害怕克劳斯 害怕 |
[21:35] | being a mom, and he made me feel safe. | 成为一个母亲 他让我感到安全 |
[21:40] | But now, I… | 但现在 我 |
[21:43] | Well, if you wanted safety, you would’ve loved me. | 如果你想要安全 你爱的人就是我了 |
[21:45] | I chose you. I married you. | 我选择了你 我嫁给你了你 |
[21:47] | But you were in love with him. | 但你却爱上了他 |
[21:52] | I mean, it’s an old, sad story. | 真是个古老令人伤心的故事 |
[21:56] | The monsters treated you like crap, | 那些怪物把你看得一文不值 |
[21:59] | turned you into a girl who loves monsters. | 结果你却爱上了他 |
[22:03] | You’re not helping me. You’re stalling me. | 你这不是在帮我 而是在拖延我 |
[22:10] | No. | 不对 |
[22:13] | Oh, you’re not you. | 你不是真的 |
[22:15] | You’re the Hollow. | 你是祸髅 |
[23:15] | You’re wasting your energy. | 别白费力气了 |
[23:22] | You’re a vision. | 你只是个幻象 |
[23:24] | You can’t hurt me. | 你伤害不了我 |
[23:27] | You still don’t get it, do you? | 你还是没明白 是吧 |
[23:33] | The Hollow is more powerful | 祸髅比你想象的 |
[23:35] | than you can possibly imagine. | 要强大的多 |
[23:58] | Suppose your girlfriend won’t be happy | 我猜你女朋友不会愿意看到 |
[23:59] | that you spent the entire day with me. | 咱俩整天混在一起 |
[24:01] | Sofya hasn’t woken since the Hollow invaded her mind. | 索妮娅自从被祸髅入侵心神后就一直没醒 |
[24:06] | You could at least feign sympathy. | 你至少要假装同情一下吧 |
[24:08] | Why? She shot me. | 为什么 她开枪打了我 |
[24:11] | Multiple times. | 好几次 |
[24:12] | Is that really the reason why you hate her so much? | 你真的是为了这个才那么恨她吗 |
[24:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:32] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[24:34] | The main gas line’s got to be down here. | 主输气管道在下面 |
[24:37] | At least it’ll help torch the place faster, | 可以让这地方烧的更快点 |
[24:39] | unless you prefer a slow burn. | 还是你比较喜欢慢慢烧 |
[24:41] | Thought you wanted to wait it out. | 你不是要静观其变吗 |
[24:46] | Do you? | 你愿意吗 |
[25:00] | If I untie this knot… | 要是我解开这个结 |
[25:03] | your girlfriend will be free from the Hollow? | 你女朋友就不受祸髅控制了吗 |
[25:07] | I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[25:08] | And you really love her? | 你真的爱她吗 |
[25:11] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[25:13] | Kind of like your mom loves, uh… | 就像你母亲爱 |
[25:14] | Uncle Elijah. | 以利亚叔叔 |
[25:17] | You are miraculously well-adjusted. | 你学得真快 |
[25:34] | Why are you doing this? | 你到底想干嘛 |
[25:38] | All I ever wanted was to protect you! | 我一直都只是想保护你 |
[25:42] | And now you’re gonna die here. | 可你现在却要死在这里了 |
[25:44] | No. | 不 |
[25:48] | Hayley! | 海莉 |
[25:57] | Maybe if you were stronger, | 要是你再强一点 |
[26:00] | then… | 也许就 |
[26:03] | You’re not here. | 你根本不在这 |
[26:05] | I’m always here. | 我一直都在 |
[26:06] | This is the vision of me that keeps you up at night, | 这个幻象让你整夜难眠 |
[26:10] | the fear of what you know to be inevitable. | 知道自己无法阻止这恐惧 |
[26:33] | All right. Focus on the knot, luv. | 好了 集中精力 亲爱的 |
[26:36] | It’s very important, and I’ll be right back. | 这很重要 我马上就回来 |
[26:46] | I imagine right now you’re rather cross with me. | 我知道你现在很想对我发脾气 |
[26:49] | You should know I have my reasons. | 可我有苦衷 |
[26:50] | Rebekah suggested I hear them. | 丽贝卡建议我听听 |
[26:52] | I’d rather rip out your vocal chords. | 可我只想把你的声带扯出来 |
[27:15] | Hey, sorry, we’re closed. | 不好意思 我们打烊了 |
[27:22] | Well, maybe you can make an exception. | 可以行个方便吗 |
[27:32] | Davina? | 达维娜 |
[27:34] | I don’t know how long I have, | 我不知道我还能活多久 |
[27:36] | but I had to see you to thank you. | 可我必须得来见你 对你说声谢谢 |
[27:39] | Wh-What do you mean? Thank me? For what? | 什么意思 为什么谢我 |
[27:42] | For visiting me. | 谢谢你去看我 |
[27:45] | And for talking to me. | 和我说话 |
[27:48] | You heard it? | 你能听得到 |
[27:51] | Y-You were there. | 你在那 |
[27:53] | Josh, I was always there. | 乔什 我一直都在 |
[28:04] | Now stop and listen. I did what I did for Davina. | 停下来听我说 我是为了达维娜 |
[28:07] | The Hollow brought her back, and now they’re linked. | 祸髅把她复活了 现在她们连接在一起 |
[28:10] | I just need a bloody second to set her free. | 我只需要几分钟把她救回来 |
[28:14] | Lovesick imbecile. | 害相思病的傻瓜 |
[28:15] | The Hollow preys upon your weakness. | 祸髅就是希望看到你们的软弱 |
[28:17] | She raised Davina to get you to betray your family, and you, | 她用达维娜来让你背叛家族 而你 |
[28:21] | pathetic as you are, leapt at the chance. | 可悲如你 就跃向了这个机会 |
[28:25] | Our family owes Davina that much. | 我们家族欠达维娜太多了 |
[28:27] | I owe nothing to her. | 我什么都不欠她的 |
[28:30] | Nor to you. | 也不欠你 |
[28:32] | You saw it: | 你都看到了 |
[28:35] | the violence, | 暴力 |
[28:37] | the rage. | 愤怒 |
[28:41] | That’s what he is. | 就是他的真实面目 |
[28:43] | You fell for the suit, Hayley. | 你被表象骗了 海莉 |
[28:46] | You were blinded | 你轻信了他 |
[28:49] | by his charade. | 拙劣的伪装 |
[28:52] | You’re not Jackson, | 你不是杰克逊 |
[28:53] | and you don’t deserve to wear his face. | 你不配长着他的脸 |
[29:07] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[29:10] | Jackson was good. | 杰克逊很不错 |
[29:17] | And me… | 而我 |
[29:25] | …well, I was never good. | 我从来都不是个好人 |
[29:27] | No, Nik, please. | 尼克 拜托你 |
[29:37] | Hayley. | 海莉 |
[29:40] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[29:41] | Did Klaus break the totem? | 克劳斯打破图腾了吗 |
[29:43] | I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[29:44] | But we can’t wait. | 我们不能再等了 |
[29:46] | You need to stab the Hollow. | 你得去把祸髅杀了 |
[29:48] | You think you’ll be strong enough? | 你能办得到吗 |
[29:53] | Let’s do this. | 我们走 |
[29:57] | No, Nik. | 尼克 |
[29:59] | I need a little time. | 再给我几分钟 |
[30:01] | I just need to know she’s alive. | 我只想知道她是不是还活着 |
[30:03] | Please, grant me this small mercy. | 求你大发慈悲 |
[30:05] | Mercy is a privilege reserved for family. | 慈悲是为家人准备的 |
[30:08] | Your status has been revoked. | 你已经被逐出家门了 |
[30:10] | Brother, no! Please! | 哥哥 求你了 |
[30:13] | For a thousand years, I’ve never experienced love or peace. | 几千年来 我从没感受到过爱和宁静 |
[30:17] | Davina changed me. | 达维娜改变了我 |
[30:19] | What if it was Camille? | 如果是卡米尔呢 |
[30:21] | What if it could bring her back?! | 要是你能把她救活呢 |
[30:23] | Would you not do as I did?! | 你不会和我做一样的事吗 |
[30:43] | Cencahua ezhuia. | [咒语] |
[30:46] | Cencahua ezhuia. | [咒语] |
[30:49] | Cencahua ezhuia. | [咒语] |
[30:52] | Cencahua ezhuia. | [咒语] |
[31:00] | Cuauhtzicoa calpanpilli. | [咒语] |
[31:03] | Cuauhtzicoa calpanpilli. | [咒语] |
[31:26] | First, | 第一 |
[31:28] | I will break your body. | 我会击碎你的身体 |
[31:30] | Then I will break your spirit. | 然后我会击碎你的灵魂 |
[31:33] | Your spirit is nearly broken already, isn’t it? | 反正你的灵魂也快碎裂了 不是吗 |
[31:41] | Hey, what’s wrong? | 你怎么了 |
[31:52] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[31:56] | Do it. | 动手啊 |
[31:57] | No. No! | 不要 不要 |
[32:08] | That’s enough! That’s enough! | 够了 够了 |
[32:10] | She’s gone. | 她已经死了 |
[32:15] | She’s gone. | 她死了 |
[32:54] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[32:57] | You know how I love to blow things up. | 你知道我总愿意把东西炸掉 |
[32:59] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[33:02] | We were in love for two centuries, | 我们相爱了两个世纪 |
[33:03] | and now we’re setting fires to avoid each other. | 现在却放火来回避彼此 |
[33:06] | All right, what the hell happened? | 到底发生了什么 |
[33:07] | I woke up from a dagger nap | 我从匕首小睡中苏醒后 |
[33:08] | to find you trying to kill everyone that I love. | 发现你正设法杀害所有我爱的人 |
[33:10] | Your brother ripped my heart out | 你哥哥把我的心挖出来 |
[33:11] | and then tossed my body off a bridge. | 然后将我的尸体推进河中 |
[33:13] | And I didn’t even see you crying. | 而我甚至没有看见你哭泣 |
[33:14] | I mourned the man I thought I knew. | 我哀悼我认识的那个男人 |
[33:16] | Well, I’m sorry, I must have missed that | 好吧 对不起 我肯定错过了 |
[33:18] | while you were trying to curse me. | 我只看到你试图诅咒我 |
[33:19] | I asked you to leave with me! | 我让你和我一同离开 |
[33:21] | Seven years ago, I asked you. | 七年前 我问过你 |
[33:25] | But you didn’t love me as much as you love New Orleans. | 但你没有像爱新奥尔良那般爱我 |
[33:28] | All right, I do love New Orleans, | 好吧 我爱新奥尔良 |
[33:29] | all right, I do. | 行了吧 我的确是 |
[33:30] | And I watched it burn to the ground for you once before, Rebekah. | 我曾为你眼看着它被烧为灰烬 丽贝卡 |
[33:33] | And then I waited a century… | 然后我等待了一个世纪 |
[33:37] | and you didn’t even come back for me. | 而你却没有回来找我 |
[33:38] | So you just forgot about me? | 所以你就忘了我吗 |
[33:43] | You know, it’s probably best if you just do that again. | 你知道 或许你最好再那样做一次 |
[33:45] | Yeah, you know what, | 没错 你知道吗 |
[33:47] | I think it’s best for both of us. | 我认为那样对我们都好 |
[33:49] | Couldn’t agree more. | 完全赞同 |
[33:50] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[34:11] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[34:32] | If Klaus got to him… | 如果克劳斯对他下手 |
[34:33] | Then you have to leave anyway. | 那你无论如何都得离开 |
[34:37] | Davina, you almost died back there. | 达维娜 你差一点就死在那儿 |
[34:43] | Look, you remember the first day we met? | 听着 你记得我们第一次见面吗 |
[34:45] | You told me you wanted to be normal. | 你曾告诉我你想做普通人 |
[34:48] | You said “Normal’s relative.” | 你说过”普通是相对的” |
[34:50] | Yeah, well, you’re a twice- resurrected Harvest Girl | 对 你是一个被复活两次的收获祭女孩 |
[34:54] | with an Original vampire boyfriend. | 还有一个始祖吸血鬼男友 |
[34:56] | Normal’s always gonna be relative. | 普通总会是相对而言的 |
[34:59] | But with or without him, you have to take this chance. | 但是否和他一起 你必须抓住这次机会 |
[35:02] | You deserve it. | 是你应得的 |
[35:05] | I can’t just leave him. | 我无法离开他 |
[35:07] | Well, that sounds | 那听上去 |
[35:08] | like a broken promise. | 像是一句违反承诺的话 |
[35:16] | I thought that you were daggered, or worse. | 我原以为你被匕首封住 或者更糟 |
[35:18] | I caught Klaus in a rare charitable moment. | 我博得了克劳斯为数不多的仁慈 |
[35:21] | But it won’t last long. | 但不会持续很久 |
[35:23] | Are you ready to go? | 你做好离开的准备了吗 |
[35:26] | Anywhere. | 任何地方 |
[35:28] | Anywhere? | 任何地方吗 |
[35:30] | Everywhere. | 任何地方 |
[35:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:49] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[35:52] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[36:01] | Now get out of here. Go. | 赶快离开这儿 走吧 |
[36:51] | Hayley asked me to give you the knife. | 海莉让我把这把匕首交给你 |
[36:54] | She’s not going to be here for when Elijah wakes? | 她不打算留在这儿等以利亚醒来吗 |
[36:58] | She said there was something she had to do. | 她说她有其他事情要处理 |
[37:03] | Oh, well, you know as well as anyone | 好吧 你比谁都清楚 |
[37:05] | how the Hollow meddles in your mind, | 祸髅是如何在你头脑中捣乱 |
[37:09] | clawing at your oldest wounds, making them new again. | 深挖你最老的伤口 让它们再次流血 |
[37:14] | Well, at least you have someone to comfort you now. | 至少现在你有人来安慰你 |
[37:17] | Where is Keelin? | 基琳在哪儿 |
[37:20] | I told her that we needed some family time tonight. | 我告诉她我们今晚需要一点家人时光 |
[37:24] | We’ll see her tomorrow. | 我们明天去见她 |
[37:32] | Freya, are you all right? | 弗雷娅 你还好吗 |
[37:36] | Yeah. | 很好 |
[37:38] | I just need to focus. | 我只是要集中精神 |
[37:39] | The Hollow killed our brother for her own ends. | 祸髅为了一己之私杀害了我们的兄弟 |
[37:43] | It’s only fitting that we use hers to bring him home. | 唯一恰当的做法就是用她的性命救他回家 |
[37:47] | Give me your hands. | 把手给我 |
[37:54] | Verha hel igjen. Verha hel igjen. | [咒语] |
[37:58] | Verha hel igjen. | [咒语] |
[38:00] | Verha hel igjen. Verha hel igjen. | [咒语] |
[38:04] | Verha hel igjen. Verha hel igjen. | [咒语] |
[38:41] | Jack… | 杰克 |
[38:46] | I didn’t get to say this before, | 以前我没机会说这话 |
[38:47] | so I need to say it now. | 因此现在我要说出口 |
[38:51] | You are who I should have wanted. | 你才是我应该想要得到的人 |
[38:54] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[38:57] | Verha hel igjen. Verha hel igjen. | [咒语] |
[38:59] | But I could never manage to give up Elijah. | 但是我无法放弃以利亚 |
[39:02] | I couldn’t walk away. | 我无法一走了之 |
[39:05] | Verha hel igjen. Verha hel igjen. | [咒语] |
[39:09] | I met him at a time in my life when I was scared, alone. | 我在孤独无依的时刻与他相遇 |
[39:13] | I know that’s messed up. | 我知道那是错误的 |
[39:18] | I guess I never really… | 我猜想我从未真正地 |
[39:20] | saw what love was supposed to look like. | 看清爱情本该有的样子 |
[39:24] | Verha hel igjen. Verha hel igjen. | [咒语] |
[39:28] | Verha hel igjen. | [咒语] |
[39:30] | Verha hel igjen. | [咒语] |
[39:32] | Verha hel igjen. | [咒语] |
[39:35] | But I don’t want that for Hope. | 但我不想霍普过上那样的生活 |
[39:39] | I wish she knew you. | 我希望她能认识你 |
[39:42] | I wish a lot of things. | 我还希望很多事情 |
[39:45] | As for Elijah, | 至于以利亚 |
[39:48] | I know what he is. | 我知道他的真面目 |
[39:50] | I guess I always knew. | 我猜想我一直都知道 |
[39:52] | But I loved him despite it, | 但即使这样我也爱他 |
[39:54] | or maybe because of it. | 或者可能正因此而爱他 |
[39:56] | Verha hel igjen. | [咒语] |
[40:02] | Truth is, I’m a monster, too. | 实际上 我也是怪物 |
[40:06] | We’ve all done terrible things, Jack. | 我们都做了可怕的事情 杰克 |
[40:09] | Except for Hope. | 而霍普不同 |
[40:11] | She’s innocent, pure. | 她天真单纯 |
[40:15] | And I want to make sure she stays that way. | 而且我想确保她能一直保持下去 |
[40:21] | I know what I have to do. | 我知道我要做的事情 |
[40:25] | I just have to be brave enough to do it. | 我只是需要变得更加勇敢去做而已 |
[40:36] | I saw the light under your door. | 我看见了你门缝中的光 |
[40:38] | Your mother told me she tucked you in. | 你妈妈告诉我她已经哄你入睡 |
[40:41] | I don’t like to sleep when things are happening. | 我不想在有事情发生的时候睡觉 |
[40:44] | You woke Elijah. | 你们唤醒了以利亚 |
[40:46] | Yes. And he’s very excited to see you. | 是的 他很激动的想见你 |
[40:50] | In the morning, hmm? | 明天早上 好吗 |
[40:56] | There’s nothing to worry about anymore, okay? | 没有人需要好担心的 好吗 |
[40:59] | You didn’t punish Kol. | 你没有惩罚科尔 |
[41:01] | Well… | 没错 |
[41:04] | he’s family. | 他是家人 |
[41:05] | And we protect family. | 我们保护家人 |
[41:07] | Like you and mom are my protectors, right? | 就像你和妈妈是我的守护者 对吗 |
[41:10] | Always and forever. | 永远都是 |
[41:14] | Tomorrow, I’m going to show you | 明天 我会带你看看 |
[41:16] | everything I love about New Orleans. | 我所爱的新奥尔良的一切 |
[41:19] | The music, the dancing, | 音乐 舞蹈 |
[41:22] | the art. | 艺术 |
[41:23] | After all, every princess ought to know her kingdom. | 终究 每一个公主都应该知道她的王国 |
[41:31] | Good night, sweetheart. | 晚安 宝贝 |
[41:35] | Good night. | 晚安 |