时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You said there was a way to save her. | 你说你有办法救她 |
[00:04] | We pull the Hollow out of Hope | 我们将祸髅从霍普体内逼出来 |
[00:05] | and I need a place that’s connected to Hope to put it. | 我需要跟霍普血脉相连的地方安置它 |
[00:07] | When the spell is over, | 咒语一旦结束 |
[00:08] | you got to get away from each other, | 你们就要远离彼此 |
[00:09] | and you have to stay away from Hope. | 你不能靠近霍普 |
[00:11] | If the Mikaelsons come together | 如果四个迈克尔森族人聚首 |
[00:13] | it will signal darkness like we’ve never known. | 将会带来我们从未知晓的黑暗 |
[00:16] | Hayley’s missing. | 海莉失踪了 |
[00:19] | I’ll find your mother. | 我会找到你母亲 |
[00:20] | And I swear I’ll return her to you. | 我发誓我会把她还给你 |
[00:22] | You see, Marcel, my disease has always been | 马塞尔 我的问题一直是 |
[00:24] | blind devotion to my brother. | 对我弟弟的盲目忠诚 |
[00:26] | I’m a danger to my family. | 我对我的家庭是个威胁 |
[00:28] | So take away the memories. Compel me. | 带走我的记忆 催眠我 |
[00:30] | The promise of always and forever. | “永远在一起”的誓言 |
[00:32] | Forget it. Let it go. | 忘却它 放开吧 |
[00:51] | You know where you’re going, hon? | 你知道你要去哪里吗 亲爱的 |
[00:55] | I ne… I need… | 我 我需要 |
[00:59] | …food. | 食物 |
[01:01] | Chicken and waffles, two miles up the road. | 鸡肉和华夫饼 沿这条路走两英里 |
[01:04] | Good luck to you. | 祝你好运 |
[02:01] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[02:10] | What is that? | 什么东西 |
[02:12] | What is what? | 你说什么 |
[02:15] | That noise. | 这种噪音 |
[02:18] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[02:20] | you look like you could use some help. | 你看起来似乎需要帮助 |
[02:28] | Hey. Yeah, I got a guy here that, uh, just put his hand | 是这样 这里有个人 |
[02:30] | through our vending machine. He just punched a hole in it. | 用手打穿了自动贩卖机 打出了一个洞 |
[02:36] | Come on! | 干什么 |
[04:18] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[04:19] | There’s nothing to fear. | 不必害怕 |
[04:22] | There, there. | 乖 |
[04:29] | Very good. | 很好 |
[04:35] | That’s right. | 就是这样 |
[04:38] | Be at peace now. | 保持平静 |
[04:41] | There you go. | 就这样 |
[05:07] | Not big on audiences. | 我不喜欢观众 |
[05:11] | So unless you want to die, | 所以除非你想死 |
[05:13] | I suggest you run. | 我建议你赶紧跑 |
[05:17] | I thought I was the only one. | 我以为我是唯一一个 |
[05:26] | What the hell do you want from me? | 你到底想找我干什么 |
[05:27] | Are there more of us? | 我们还有更多同类吗 |
[05:29] | Wh-Where do we come from? What… | 我们到底从哪里来 我们… |
[05:31] | What are we? | 我们是什么 |
[05:32] | Whatever game you’re playing, | 不管你想耍什么把戏 |
[05:34] | I’m not interested. | 我没兴趣 |
[05:35] | Please. | 拜托 |
[05:38] | I need you to help me. | 我需要你帮我 |
[05:48] | So what happened to us? | 我们身上发生什么事了 |
[05:52] | The long and short of it | 长话短说 |
[05:54] | uh, you died, but so did I. | 你死了 我也是 |
[05:56] | And somewhere along the way, | 但在某个时间点 |
[05:58] | someone decided we were both worth saving. | 有人觉得我们都值得被拯救 |
[06:02] | You’ve never heard of vampires? | 你从来没听过 |
[06:05] | S-Stories, I think. | 我想我听过故事 |
[06:09] | Uh, folklore. | 民间传言 |
[06:11] | Do I look like folklore to you? | 你觉得我看起来像民间传言么 |
[06:17] | Is there a cure? | 有解药吗 |
[06:18] | Why would you want one? | 你为什么会想要解药 |
[06:19] | Are you telling me that you enjoy this? | 你在告诉我你很享受这一切吗 |
[06:24] | It’s a small price to pay for all of our gifts, | 这是获得天赐的礼物的小代价 |
[06:26] | don’t you think? | 你不认为吗 |
[06:28] | Compared to when we were human? | 对比我们是人类的时候 |
[06:30] | I don’t remember anything. | 我什么都不记得了 |
[06:32] | Nothing? | 什么都不记得么 |
[06:35] | Parents, siblings? | 父母 兄弟姐妹 |
[06:38] | The day that you were turned? | 你被转化那一天 |
[06:41] | Six days ago… | 六天前 |
[06:44] | I woke up on a bus, | 我在一个巴士上醒来 |
[06:47] | and I was just starving. | 感觉非常饥饿 |
[06:58] | I was forced to feed. | 我被迫吸血 |
[07:01] | I… | 我… |
[07:03] | You tell me what gift | 你能跟我说怎么可能 |
[07:05] | you can possibly see in this. | 从中看出有天赐的礼物 |
[07:13] | Listen. | 听 |
[07:17] | If we were human, it would sound like a thud. | 如果我们是人类 听起来只是闷响 |
[07:19] | But we hear the crisp cracking of varnish | 但我们能听见木头分开 |
[07:21] | splitting off the wood. | 那清脆的响声 |
[07:23] | Tiny staccato echoes as the sound | 声音传到包裹中的 |
[07:25] | hits pockets where sap once flowed, | 小小的断音 |
[07:27] | and the thunderous boom of the metal legs | 以及金属桌腿震动的闷雷似响声 |
[07:29] | vibrating against the floor. | 与地板间的震动 |
[07:32] | It used to be noise. | 这以前是噪音 |
[07:34] | Now it’s music. | 现在是音乐 |
[07:37] | On the other hand, we also catch fire in the sun, | 但另一方面 我们照到阳光就会烧起来 |
[07:39] | but hey, nothing’s perfect. | 但凡是无完美嘛 |
[07:41] | I’ve been in the sun every day. | 我每天都在阳光底下行走 |
[07:45] | Oh. You have a daylight ring. | 你有日光戒指 |
[07:50] | This is… | 这是… |
[07:55] | Do you not have one? | 你没有吗 |
[07:56] | Mm. I prefer the purity of night. | 我喜欢黑夜的纯净 |
[08:01] | You really have no idea what happened to you, | 你真的不知道自己身上发生了什么 |
[08:04] | do you? | 是吧 |
[08:05] | There’s a shadow of something. I… | 有一些阴影 |
[08:08] | I think I can see a man. | 我想我看见了一个男人 |
[08:12] | And he is saying my name, | 他在叫我的名字 |
[08:15] | but I can’t remember my name. | 但我不记得我的名字了 |
[08:17] | And I cannot remember this man’s face. | 我不记得这个男人的脸 |
[08:22] | But when I woke up, | 但我醒过来的时候 |
[08:22] | I looked at my cufflink | 我看看我的袖扣 |
[08:24] | and it had the letter “E” engraved on it, | 发现字母E刻在上面 |
[08:26] | so I guess maybe it begins with “E”. | 所以我猜名字可能是E开头的 |
[08:30] | Edmund. | 艾德蒙 |
[08:33] | Elliot. | 埃利奥特 |
[08:34] | Eleanor. You pick. | 埃里诺 你选一个吧 |
[08:36] | How about we just call you E? | 要不就叫你E吧 |
[08:38] | E. Might be simpler. | E 这样简单多了 |
[08:42] | The first time I’ve needed a name. | 这还是我第一次需要个名字 |
[08:44] | I have a name, too, you know. | 我也有名字的 你知道的 |
[08:46] | – I’m sorry. – Antoinette. | -抱歉 -我叫安托瓦妮特 |
[08:48] | Well, it’s a pleasure to meet you, Antoinette. | 很高兴见到你 安托瓦妮特 |
[08:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:04] | So, you have your ring, | 所以你有日光戒指 |
[09:06] | some cufflinks. | 一些袖扣 |
[09:08] | Is that it? | 就这些吗 |
[09:10] | Not quite. | 并不是 |
[09:15] | This is where you’ve been living? | 这就是你一直住着的地方 |
[09:17] | If you can call it that. | 你要是这么说也行 |
[09:24] | The way I’m forced to feed, | 我被迫去吸血的时候 |
[09:25] | I’m lucky if my victims even have a wallet. | 要是我的受害者有钱包就好了 |
[09:30] | Oh, you’ve never compelled. | 你从没催眠别人 |
[09:31] | Oh, you are in for a treat. | 你肯定会很享受的 |
[09:34] | Just by looking deep into someone’s eyes, | 你只需要深深看着别人的眼睛 |
[09:37] | you can make them do whatever you want. | 就可以让他们做任何你想做的事 |
[09:40] | Wait, is that what you were doing when I found you? | 我发现你的时候你就在催眠别人吧 |
[09:45] | I-I heard you whispering. | 我听见你在低语 |
[09:47] | I prefer to avoid the struggle. | 我喜欢避免挣扎 |
[09:50] | – Is that what you wanted to show me? – Yes. | -那是你想给我看的吗 -是的 |
[10:05] | Maybe you were a butler. | 你可能是个管家 |
[10:10] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[10:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:17] | I know I didn’t write it. | 我知道这不是我写的 |
[11:28] | Shall we? | 我们出发吧 |
[11:31] | Where did you say | 你是从哪儿 |
[11:32] | that you heard about this place again? | 听说有这个地方的 |
[11:35] | I didn’t. | 我没说过 |
[11:38] | I wanted to surprise you. | 我本来想给你个惊喜的 |
[11:41] | You’re an amnesiac with zero life experience. | 你是个没有生活经验的失忆者 |
[11:43] | You really think you ought to be planning surprises? | 你真觉得你应该准备惊喜吗 |
[11:47] | Consider it a thank-you | 过去几周你都护着我 |
[11:48] | for taking me under your wing these past few weeks. | 你就当这是我表达谢意的方式了 |
[11:51] | I mean, I’d just take you someplace nice, and… | 我就是想带你去好点的地方 而且 |
[11:54] | I promise to get you home by midnight. | 我保证午夜前带你回家 |
[11:57] | Sounds wholesome. | 听着挺养生的 |
[11:59] | If you prefer debauchery… | 如果你喜欢放纵点的话… |
[12:02] | we can do that. | 我们也是可以的 |
[12:04] | Well… | 这样啊 |
[12:06] | now I’m intrigued. | 现在我被吸引住了 |
[12:35] | Let’s get this party started! | 我们开始狂欢吧 |
[12:48] | Surprise. | 惊喜 |
[12:49] | I found more of us. | 我发现了更多的同类 |
[13:10] | I’m just gonna get another shot. | 我要再去喝一杯 |
[13:25] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[13:26] | Voilá. Oh, good evening, monsieur. | 再见 晚上好 先生 |
[13:27] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[13:31] | What happened? You disappeared. | 怎么了 你不见了 |
[13:33] | Hundred-year-old recipe. | 百年历史的配方 |
[13:37] | His mother bakes them every day for her friends in Manosque. | 他母亲在马诺斯克每天都为她的朋友烘焙这个 |
[13:42] | It’s lovely there. | 那里很美 |
[13:43] | – Peaceful. – Did I do something wrong? | -很安静 -我做错什么了吗 |
[13:48] | I appreciated the gesture. | 我很感谢你做的那些 |
[13:49] | But what? | 但是 |
[13:52] | I don’t do group feeds. | 我不喜欢跟一群人一起吸血 |
[13:55] | Besides, vampires like that | 而且 那样的吸血鬼 |
[13:57] | have a thing about vampires like me. | 不喜欢我这样的吸血鬼 |
[13:59] | I don’t understand. They didn’t even know you, right? | 我不懂 他们都不认识你 对吧 |
[14:01] | Sure, they do. | 他们当然认识 |
[14:03] | I don’t wear the ring. I don’t feed like them. | 我没带日光戒指 不像他们那样吸血 |
[14:05] | Do you know how many times they’ve threatened | 你知道他们多少次威胁我 |
[14:06] | to tie me up and burn me in the sun? | 要把我绑起来在太阳下烧死我 |
[14:10] | I’m so sorry, Antoinette. I… | 对不起 安托瓦妮特 我… |
[14:18] | I had no idea. You seem so happy. | 我并不知道 你看起来很快乐 |
[14:22] | I am. | 我确实很快乐 |
[14:28] | The family that turned me | 转化我的那个家庭 |
[14:31] | had all these rules | 对于如何成为一个吸血鬼 |
[14:33] | about how to be a vampire. | 有很多规矩 |
[14:35] | Felt like I’d suddenly entered into a convent. | 感觉我突然进入了一个修道院 |
[14:38] | So I walked away. | 所以我离开了 |
[14:40] | And I struggled… | 然后我挣扎了 |
[14:43] | for years. | 好几年 |
[14:44] | Obsessing about my old life, | 沉迷于过去的生活 |
[14:46] | the friends and family that I’d lost. | 以及我已经失去的朋友和家人 |
[14:49] | And then one day I realized… | 然后有一天我意识到 |
[14:52] | it was the daylight ring. | 是因为日光戒指 |
[14:54] | It let me live in the sun, | 它让我能活在日光之下 |
[14:55] | pretending to be human. | 假装成人类 |
[14:57] | I couldn’t embrace what I’d become. | 我无法接受自己是吸血鬼 |
[15:01] | So I… | 所以 我… |
[15:03] | I took the ring off again. | 我再次摘下戒指 |
[15:06] | Returned to what I’d been taught by my family. | 回归到我的家人教导我的样子 |
[15:09] | Now, their rules ground me. | 现在 他们的规矩限制了我 |
[15:11] | It’s the only way that I’ve found happiness. | 这是我唯一能找到快乐的方法 |
[15:16] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[15:21] | I’m sorry. All this talk about my past– | 抱歉 我过去的那些事 |
[15:24] | it must be hard to hear. | 听起来肯定不好受 |
[15:29] | What if I never remember? | 如果我从来都不记得呢 |
[15:31] | You want peace of mind? | 你想要内心的宁静 |
[15:33] | Accept who you are now. | 接受现在的自己 |
[15:44] | Most wear the rings | 大多数吸血鬼带上日光戒指 |
[15:46] | and mingle with the humans | 和人类混在一起 |
[15:48] | as if nothing had happened. | 装作什么都没发生 |
[15:50] | As if we never died. | 好像我们未曾死过 |
[15:53] | But we did. | 但我们确实死了 |
[15:56] | And we can’t forget that. | 而且我们不能忘记这一点 |
[16:03] | My death was brutal. | 我的死亡是残酷的 |
[16:05] | Tied to a stake and stoned by my village. | 绑在木桩上 被村民用石头砸死 |
[16:10] | I wouldn’t wish that on anyone. | 我希望任何人都不要遭受这一切 |
[16:13] | But I’m in control now. | 但我才是掌控者 |
[16:17] | And I get to choose: | 我能选择 |
[16:19] | I can either slaughter my prey carelessly | 我可以随意的屠杀猎物 |
[16:22] | and lose myself in that same violence… | 然后在同样的暴行中迷失自己 |
[16:26] | …or I can be mindful, | 也可以很慎重 |
[16:31] | compassionate in their last moments. | 在他们的最后时刻充满同情心 |
[16:35] | When I do that, everyone benefits. | 我这么做的话 每个人都能从中受益 |
[16:38] | How do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[16:39] | Well, human chemistry is delicate. | 人体内的化学物质是很微妙的 |
[16:42] | When they die, their bodies are flooded with hormones. | 当他们死的时候 他们的身体里充斥着荷尔蒙 |
[16:45] | Terrify them and you’re drinking | 吓到他们 你就是从一口 |
[16:47] | from a well of cortisol. | 皮质醇井里喝血 |
[16:50] | Blood tainted with fear. | 血液就被恐惧污染了 |
[16:56] | I’ve never tasted that fear. | 我从来没尝到那种恐惧 |
[17:00] | That’s all you’ve ever tasted. | 你尝到的都是那种东西 |
[17:19] | Oh, you’re doing wonderfully. | 你做的很好 |
[17:22] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:24] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[17:47] | Yeah, that’s it. | 就是这样 |
[18:04] | Was it worth it? | 值得吗 |
[18:11] | Without question. | 毫无疑问 |
[18:17] | So, I take it that’s the ritual | 所以 我想那是一种 |
[18:20] | burial by water? | 水葬仪式 |
[18:21] | Yes. | 对 |
[18:24] | And then I fly back to Transylvania. | 之后我就飞回了特兰西瓦尼亚 |
[18:26] | Interesting. Where, presumably, | 有趣 大概你在那儿 |
[18:28] | you sleep hanging upside down. | 是倒挂着睡觉 |
[18:35] | And he speaks French, apparently. | 看来某人还会说法语 |
[18:39] | Apparently. | 看来是 |
[18:43] | But can he play? | 但是他会弹钢琴吗 |
[19:16] | Put your fingers on mine. | 把你的手指放在我的上面 |
[19:32] | Wait. | 等等 |
[19:36] | I know this feeling. | 我知道这种感觉 |
[19:39] | I know this. | 我知道这个 |
[19:53] | We’re being watched. | 有人监视我们 |
[19:55] | Elijah. | 以利亚 |
[19:58] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你到底在这儿干什么 |
[20:13] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[20:15] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[20:16] | What matters is somebody’s coming back to town soon, | 重要的是有人很快就会回来这里 |
[20:19] | and you can’t be anywhere near her when she does. | 等她回来的话 你不能靠近她 |
[20:21] | Please. Who is she? | 请问 她是谁 |
[20:24] | You need to leave this city. | 你需要离开这个城市 |
[20:25] | Get away from him. | 放开他 |
[20:27] | This doesn’t concern you. | 这不关你的事 |
[20:29] | Go now, | 现在就走 |
[20:31] | or I’ll kill you both. | 不然我就把你们两个都杀了 |
[20:35] | That was him. | 就是他 |
[20:37] | That was the man, the face that I couldn’t remember. | 就是这个人 他的脸我怎么也想不起来 |
[20:41] | Elijah. | 以利亚 |
[20:43] | We have to go after him. | 我们必须追上他 |
[20:44] | He threatened to kill us. | 他威胁说要杀了我们 |
[20:45] | This man knows who I am. | 他知道我是谁 |
[20:47] | It’s a suicide mission. | 这是自杀性的行为 |
[20:49] | – And the sun’s almost up. – Okay, so, | -而且太阳快出来了 -行 那么 |
[20:51] | let me spend the day tomorrow finding out whatever I can, | 我们明天再去查我到底是谁 |
[20:54] | and then as soon as it is dark, you and I… | 等天一黑 你和我就 |
[20:57] | Can dive headfirst into whatever drama you left behind? | 就能一头扎进你的往事 |
[21:00] | Even if it kills us? | 即使会害死我们吗 |
[21:01] | Don’t let me do this on my own. | 别让我独自一人去 |
[21:05] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[21:08] | But we both know that you have to. | 可是我们都知道你必须独自去 |
[21:14] | This road of yours… | 你的这条路 |
[21:17] | it’s dangerous. | 非常危险 |
[21:18] | Who knows where it ends | 没人知道在哪里结束 |
[21:20] | or what you’ll find out along the way. | 或是你在路上会发现什么 |
[21:24] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[21:26] | I’ve been there. | 我经历过 |
[21:28] | I understand. | 我能理解 |
[21:31] | But that’s not how I live my life. | 但那不是我的生活 |
[21:34] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[21:43] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[21:45] | Elijah. | 以利亚 |
[21:49] | It was nice… | 一切都很美好 |
[21:51] | sharing New York City with you. | 能在纽约和你一起 |
[22:47] | Elijah. | 以利亚 |
[22:49] | Even without memories, | 即使没有记忆了 |
[22:50] | you are still a pain in my ass. | 你仍旧给我找麻烦 |
[22:54] | Did you forget how to read, too? | 你连如何阅读也忘记了 |
[22:56] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[22:58] | The note in your pocket. | 你口袋里的便签 |
[23:03] | How do you know about that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[23:11] | I wrote it. | 是我写的 |
[23:16] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[23:17] | Let it go. Tell me why you wrote it. | 不重要 告诉我为什么你要写那句话 |
[23:19] | – Tell me wh… – Because you asked me to! | -告诉我为什 -是你求我的 |
[23:31] | You did this for someone. | 你是为了某个人才这样 |
[23:34] | A kid. A girl. | 一个孩子 小女孩 |
[23:37] | And she means everything to you. | 她对于你来说非常重要 |
[23:39] | And if you keep going down this path, | 如果你执意刨根问底的话 |
[23:41] | the one who’s gonna pay the price is her. | 将要付出代价的人是她 |
[23:46] | You did the right thing. | 你之前做的是正确的 |
[23:48] | Trust yourself, Elijah. | 相信你自己 以利亚 |
[23:54] | And make a life somewhere else. | 去别的地方生活吧 |
[25:17] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会来这儿 |
[25:18] | Looking for you. | 来找你 |
[25:27] | Did you learn anything about… who you are? | 你找到自己身份的真相了吗 |
[25:33] | Only that… | 我只知道 |
[25:35] | obsessing about my past… | 太沉溺于我的过去 |
[25:38] | it brings me nothing but misery | 我一无所获 除了痛苦 |
[25:40] | and torment. | 还有折磨 |
[25:46] | And that I miss you. | 而且我想念你 |
[25:54] | Can you forgive me? | 你能原谅我吗 |
[25:58] | There’s nothing to forgive. | 没有什么需要原谅的 |
[26:03] | Viens ici. | 过来 |
[26:37] | Merci beaucoup. | 谢谢 |
[26:47] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[26:50] | Seven years ago, I walked into this bar. | 七年前 我走进了这个酒吧 |
[26:55] | Seeing you… | 看见你 |
[26:57] | is a sensation I don’t think I could… | 那种感觉我不认为我可以 |
[27:00] | describe to you. | 向你形容 |
[27:04] | I’ll tell you this. | 我可以告诉你 |
[27:08] | Whoever I am now… | 不管现在我是谁 |
[27:11] | I want you. | 我想要你 |
[27:17] | If you’ll have me. | 如果你愿意嫁给我 |
[27:22] | – No, no, no, wait. – What? | -不不不 等等 -怎么了 |
[27:25] | We’re gonna need some champagne. | 我们会需要香槟 |
[27:45] | Looking for this? | 在找这个吗 |
[27:48] | 1928 Clos du Monet. | 1928年的莫奈城堡香槟 |
[27:53] | Pricey. | 价格不菲 |
[27:57] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[27:59] | Someone who’s about to regret his hideous timing. | 一个会后悔自己出现时机不对的人 |
[28:03] | You’ve spent a handful of years with Elijah. | 你和以利亚度过了几年 |
[28:06] | You’ve treated him well, you’ve taken good care of him. | 你待他不赖 把他照顾得很好 |
[28:08] | I suppose I should be thanking you. | 我想我应该感谢你 |
[28:11] | But alas, all good things come to an end. | 但不幸的是 一切的好事终将结束 |
[28:14] | I’m afraid your services are no longer required. | 恐怕我们不再需要你的服务了 |
[28:17] | You see… | 因为 |
[28:19] | I’m taking my brother home tonight. | 我今晚要带我哥哥回家 |
[28:24] | You’re done with Elijah. | 你和以利亚之间结束了 |
[28:26] | You’re going to reject his proposal, | 你要拒绝他的求婚 |
[28:29] | and then you’re going to exit this bar | 然后你要离开这个酒吧 |
[28:32] | and my brother’s life… | 以及我哥的生活 |
[28:35] | forever. | 直至永远 |
[28:37] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[28:41] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[28:49] | What happened to the champagne? | 香槟呢 |
[28:51] | I have something to tell you, | 我得告诉你一些事情 |
[28:52] | and it won’t be easy to hear. | 你不会喜欢听的 |
[28:57] | Play with me. | 和我合奏一曲 |
[29:03] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[29:11] | When I came here, | 我来这里的时候 |
[29:13] | I tried to force myself to forget you… | 试图让自己忘记你 |
[29:17] | to stay present, | 活在当下 |
[29:20] | to give up all hope that you’d ever show up. | 放弃了一切你会出现的希望 |
[29:23] | And then you did. | 然而你却出现了 |
[29:25] | And these years… | 这些年 |
[29:28] | they’ve been the happiest of my life, too. | 也是我人生中最开心的时光 |
[29:30] | But what is it? | 但有什么问题 |
[29:34] | It seems that your past has caught up with you. | 看来你的过去赶上你了 |
[29:37] | Keep playing. | 继续演奏 |
[29:39] | Keep playing. | 继续演奏 |
[29:43] | There was a man waiting for me in the kitchen. | 厨房有个男人在等着我 |
[29:47] | He tried to compel me | 他试图用意念控制我 |
[29:48] | to walk away from you forever. | 让我永远离开你 |
[29:53] | He said that he’s come to take you home. | 他说他要带你回家 |
[29:56] | Antoinette… | 安托瓦妮特 |
[29:59] | get everyone out of here. | 让大家离开这 |
[30:02] | Immediately. | 马上 |
[30:08] | Please. | 拜托 |
[30:12] | On ferme. | 抱歉各位 |
[30:16] | Vous devez tous partir. | 请大家立刻离开 |
[30:52] | Your name is Elijah Mikaelson. | 你的名字是以利亚·迈克尔森 |
[30:56] | You may not remember yourself or your family, | 也许你不记得你自己或是你的家人 |
[30:59] | but we need your help. | 但我们需要你的帮忙 |
[31:02] | Our family is in crisis. | 我们家族遇到了危机 |
[31:04] | I’ve come to take you back to New Orleans. | 我来带你回去新奥尔良 |
[31:14] | Say something, brother. | 说点什么吧 哥哥 |
[31:16] | I’m not your brother. | 我不是你的哥哥 |
[31:18] | You are. And your family needs you home. | 你是 你的家人需要你回家 |
[31:21] | – This is my home. – This is not a request. | -这就是我家 -这不是请求 |
[31:23] | You will return with me, willingly or otherwise. | 你会跟我回去 不管自愿与否 |
[31:34] | It’ll have to be otherwise. | 那我只能选择否了 |
[31:41] | We made a vow. | 我们立下了誓言 |
[31:42] | Always and forever. | 永生永世 |
[31:44] | You’re talking about somebody else’s life. | 你说的是其他人的生活 |
[31:46] | No, this is still your life! | 不 这依然是你的生活 |
[31:49] | You have responsibilities! | 你有责任 |
[31:50] | You cannot just abandon them for a fairy tale, playing piano | 你不能因为童话放弃家人 |
[31:54] | in the French countryside! | 只顾在法国乡村弹钢琴 |
[31:55] | I’m just gonna stand by and watch | 我不会放任你 |
[31:57] | as you destroy everything that I’ve built here? | 摧毁我在这建立的一切 |
[32:02] | Do you honestly think you have a choice? | 你真的觉得自己有选择吗 |
[32:18] | You have no idea the risk I’m taking simply by being here! | 你不知道我冒了多大风险来着 |
[32:21] | There are consequences to us being together! Don’t you see? | 你不知道我们聚首会有毁灭性后果吗 |
[32:24] | So leave! | 那就离开 |
[32:28] | I would never have come | 如果不是事态严重 |
[32:29] | if the circumstances weren’t dire. | 我根本不会来 |
[32:32] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[32:35] | Your reasons don’t matter to me. | 你的理由对我毫无意义 |
[32:38] | You once convinced me | 你曾经说服我 |
[32:40] | that Hayley’s life was worth saving, | 海莉的生命值得拯救 |
[32:41] | that my daughter’s life was worth saving. | 我女儿的生命值得拯救 |
[32:48] | Please, Elijah. | 拜托 以利亚 |
[32:51] | Hayley is missing. | 海莉失踪了 |
[32:53] | Hayley. | 海莉 |
[32:55] | Even in your addled state, that name must mean something to you! | 就算在你最坏的时刻 那名字对你而言都很重要 |
[33:01] | No more than the name Mikaelson. | 跟迈克尔森一样 毫无意义 |
[33:05] | We are your family! | 我们是你的家人 |
[33:08] | You love us. | 你爱我们 |
[33:10] | You love me. | 你爱我 |
[33:28] | We have to get to the catacombs. | 我们要去地下墓穴 |
[33:30] | There are tunnels beneath us. | 我们底下有地道 |
[33:32] | Klaus can’t die. | 克劳斯不会死 |
[33:33] | – That stake… – Was quite an inconvenience. | -那木条 -很不方便 |
[33:39] | Unless you’d like me to return the favor, luv, | 除非你想让我礼尚往来 |
[33:41] | I suggest you run along. | 我建议你快逃 |
[33:45] | I’m not going anywhere with you. | 我不会跟你去任何地方 |
[33:49] | I’m begging you, brother. | 我求你了 哥哥 |
[33:52] | You may not think you know me. | 你也许不认为你认识我 |
[33:53] | Or Rebekah or Kol or Freya or Hope or even Hayley. | 或是丽贝卡 科尔 弗雷娅 霍普甚至海莉 |
[33:58] | But we are your family. | 但我们是你的家人 |
[34:01] | Everyone you love needs you now. | 大家都爱你 需要你 |
[34:03] | Everyone I love is right here. | 我爱的人都在这 |
[34:07] | And don’t waste your breath. | 不用多费口舌了 |
[34:10] | I know exactly who I am. | 我知道我是谁 |
[34:15] | See, I ran into | 几年前 我在纽约 |
[34:15] | Marcel Gerard a few years ago in New York City. | 碰见了马塞尔·杰拉德 |
[34:19] | He tell you about that? | 是他告诉你的吗 |
[34:21] | I didn’t recognize him, of course, | 当然我并不认得他 |
[34:23] | but he did say my name. | 但他说了我的名字 |
[34:24] | And that was all that I needed to learn about | 对我以往的生活 |
[34:26] | my former life. So, yeah, | 我只需知道这么多 所以是的 |
[34:28] | I don’t have all the memories, | 我没有全部的记忆 |
[34:31] | but I know all about you… | 但我知道你的事情 |
[34:34] | and Rebekah, Kol, Freya, | 还有丽贝卡 科尔 弗雷娅 |
[34:38] | Hope, and even Hayley. | 霍普 甚至海莉 |
[34:43] | And I don’t care about any of you. | 我对你们任何一个人都毫不关心 |
[34:48] | You may have a wealth of knowledge at your disposal | 你也许知道庞大的信息量 |
[34:51] | facts, figures, names, and dates | 事实 数据 名字和日期 |
[34:53] | but you lack all the feelings. | 但你缺少所有感情 |
[34:56] | The love and the loyalty. | 爱恋和忠诚 |
[34:58] | A thousand years of family! | 我们是千年的家人 |
[35:00] | Elijah Mikaelson spent every day of his wretched life | 以利亚·迈克尔森花费了自己颓废的 |
[35:03] | trying to save you from yourself. | 一生中的每一天试图从你自己手中拯救你 |
[35:06] | I mean, I can’t even imagine a more miserable existence. | 我甚至不能想象更悲惨的存在了 |
[35:09] | From what I understand, | 据我所知 |
[35:10] | that poor bastard was lucky to find… | 那可怜的家伙能找到 |
[35:13] | any moment of pleasure. | 瞬间的愉悦就算是幸运了 |
[35:18] | That’s not me. | 那不是我 |
[35:20] | That’s not who I am. | 那不是我的为人 |
[35:27] | I love this life. | 我热爱这种生活 |
[35:30] | I love it all. | 爱这的一切 |
[35:34] | I love the quiet of the night. | 我爱夜晚的宁静 |
[35:36] | The taste of my prey when they truly embrace their demise. | 接受自己死亡的猎物的味道 |
[35:40] | I worship every single dawn that I spend here, | 我崇拜在这度过的每个黎明 |
[35:44] | here, where I’m truly, truly loved. | 我真正热爱的这里 |
[35:49] | Such poetry. | 真有诗意 |
[35:54] | But it means nothing without family, | 但没有家人这里什么都不是 |
[35:57] | without purpose. | 没有意义 |
[36:01] | You… were not unhappy. | 你不开心 |
[36:05] | No. | 不 |
[36:05] | You were a king amongst men. | 你曾经是王者 |
[36:09] | We both were, | 我们都是 |
[36:10] | standing shoulder to shoulder through the ages. | 肩并肩走过无数世纪 |
[36:13] | We had glorious times together. | 我们曾度过这么多光辉时刻 |
[36:19] | And we will have more of them still. | 我们还能有更多的辉煌 |
[36:25] | Please, Elijah… | 拜托 以利亚 |
[36:39] | Elijah Mikaelson is dead. | 以利亚·迈克尔森已经死了 |
[37:15] | You need to grab your suitcase. | 你赶紧带上箱子 |
[37:18] | Mine is almost full. | 我的满了 |
[37:23] | We really need to get moving. | 我们要马上走 |
[37:26] | You knew that Klaus was an Original. | 你知道克劳斯是始祖吸血鬼 |
[37:29] | You knew a stake wouldn’t kill him. | 你知道木棍不能杀死他 |
[37:31] | And you knew that he couldn’t compel you. | 你也知道他不能催眠你 |
[37:36] | You knew about me. | 你知道我的事 |
[37:41] | How long you been taking vervain? | 你喝了多久的马鞭草了 |
[37:50] | Since the first time that I saw you. | 从我第一次见你开始 |
[37:53] | I knew exactly who you were. | 我知道你是什么 |
[37:56] | The stories about your family | 关于你家族的故事 |
[37:58] | are legendary. | 传奇 |
[38:01] | You have enemies all over the world. | 你在全世界都有很多敌人 |
[38:03] | Your own note said, “Don’t look back.” | 你自己的笔记都说”别回头” |
[38:07] | What if I told you something that put you in danger? | 如果我告诉你了也许会让你陷入险地 |
[38:14] | I’m sorry that I lied. | 抱歉我说谎了 |
[38:16] | But I wasn’t the only one carrying around a secret. | 因为我不是唯一一个有秘密的人 |
[38:20] | Why did you hide who you are from me? | 你为什么对我隐瞒你的为人 |
[38:22] | Mikaelsons are nothing but chaos and bloodshed. | 迈克尔森除却混乱和浴血一无是处 |
[38:27] | I don’t want you to know that part of me. | 我不想让你知道这部分的我 |
[38:36] | But that’s not who you are. | 但那不是你的为人 |
[38:39] | It’s not who you’ve become. | 这不是你现在成为的人 |
[38:43] | We choose who we are. | 我们可以选择成为什么样的人 |
[38:45] | Every day, every moment. | 每一天 每一刻 |
[38:48] | I learned that a long time ago. | 我很久之前就学会这点了 |
[38:51] | And I’ve remembered it again, watching you. | 看见你 又让我想起这点 |
[38:56] | Please, I know we still have a lot to talk about, | 拜托 我知道我们还有很多要聊 |
[38:59] | but we need to go before the sun comes up | 但我们需要在太阳出来前离开 |
[39:01] | or Klaus comes back and… | 或是赶在克劳斯回来前 |
[39:03] | tears us both to pieces. | 他会将我们撕成碎片 |
[39:04] | He’s not coming back. | 他不会回来了 |
[39:05] | You don’t know that. | 你怎么知道 |
[39:07] | Yes, I do. | 我就是知道 |
[39:10] | They say Elijah Mikaelson was his North Star, | 他们说以利亚·迈克尔森是他的北极星 |
[39:14] | that he guided Klaus through the darkest parts | 他曾指引克劳斯度过他可悲的一生中 |
[39:16] | of his pathetic life. | 最黑暗的部分 |
[39:18] | So to renounce that family, | 要放弃那个家族 |
[39:22] | to renounce him the way that I did, | 如我放弃他一般 |
[39:26] | I saw it. | 我看见了 |
[39:29] | I watched the light vanish from his eyes. | 他眼睛里的光消失了 |
[39:36] | This immovable man, | 这个无法撼动的男人 |
[39:38] | this legendary Niklaus Mikaelson was… | 传奇的尼克劳斯·迈克尔森 |
[39:42] | broken. | 被摧毁了 |
[39:45] | Freya… | 弗雷娅 |
[39:48] | I couldn’t find him in France. | 我没在法国找到他 |
[39:53] | He’s gone. | 他消失了 |
[39:56] | So, yes, Antoinette, he’s leaving. | 所以 安托瓦妮特 他走了 |
[40:02] | He’s leaving, and he’s not coming back. | 他走了 而且不会回来 |
[40:04] | And… who is Hayley? | 那海莉又是谁 |
[40:08] | Someone Elijah Mikaelson used to love. | 以利亚·迈克尔森曾经爱过的人 |
[40:11] | Once upon a time. | 很久的曾经 |
[40:15] | That was another lifetime. | 那是另一辈子的事情了 |
[40:18] | I can’t imagine loving anyone the way I love you. | 我不能想象像爱你一样爱任何人 |
[40:23] | So, | 所以 |
[40:24] | weren’t we gonna get some champagne? | 我们不是要拿香槟么 |
[40:27] | Well, | 好吧 |
[40:28] | you can still go out. | 你还是可以出去 |
[40:31] | No. What-what are you… | -不 -你要干什么… |
[40:32] | what are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[40:37] | If I do this, | 如果我这样做 |
[40:39] | I want you to know that I’m all in. | 我想让你知道我是认真的 |
[40:42] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[40:45] | See, I might not be able to die in the sun, but… | 也许我不能在阳光中死去 但是… |
[40:48] | I need you to see this is everything to me. | 我要你看到这是我的一切 |
[41:00] | Marry me. | 嫁给我 |
[41:03] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[41:04] | A thousand times, | 一千个愿意 |
[41:05] | yes. | 我愿意 |
[41:19] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[41:29] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[41:34] | I’m leaving my past in the ashes. | 我要让过去留在灰烬里 |
[41:49] | Good-bye, Elijah Mikaelson. | 再见了 以利亚·迈克尔森 |