时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Mardi Gras. | 懺悔星期二 |
[00:03] | In spite of all our differences, | 尽管我们各有所异 |
[00:05] | the whole city celebrates Carnival season together. | 全城都将聚首狂欢共庆 |
[00:08] | It’s time for vampires | 吸血鬼们应该 |
[00:09] | to reclaim our place as the apex predator | 重新恢复顶级掠食者的地位 |
[00:12] | and rid the community of its abominations. | 彻底清除这个社区的一切污秽 |
[00:15] | It’s called a Chambre de Chasse. | 这叫狩猎室 |
[00:16] | It’s a magical mental prison. | 是魔法精神监狱 |
[00:18] | There’s always a way out. | 总是有出路的 |
[00:19] | Hope was at St. Anne’s. | 霍普在圣安妮教堂 |
[00:21] | She’s gathering up all of you to take back the power | 她把你们聚起来 要拿回你们各自体内 |
[00:23] | that’s been split up inside of you. | 分离出去的力量 |
[00:24] | It’ll destroy her. | 那样会毁了她 |
[00:27] | Ominous weather. | 不祥的天气 |
[00:28] | It’s an indication | 象征着 |
[00:29] | of what’s actually happening in New Orleans. | 新奥尔良正在发生的真实情况 |
[00:31] | We got to get out of here. The city is about to wash away. | 我们得出去 这个城市就要被冲垮了 |
[00:34] | Hope asked for my help. | 霍普让我帮她 |
[00:36] | The one time she acted out is because she missed her dad. | 她唯一一次情绪爆发 是因为想她爸了 |
[00:39] | You have to stop her. | 你得阻止她 |
[00:40] | No. | 不 |
[00:49] | You need me. | 你需要我 |
[00:51] | And I need you. | 而我需要你 |
[00:55] | Elijah… | 以利亚… |
[01:08] | The curse that plagued our family for seven years | 笼罩我们家族七年的诅咒 |
[01:11] | has taken its toll on all of us. | 已经让我们都付出了代价 |
[01:14] | On our city. | 我们的城市 |
[01:17] | On our home. | 我们的家 |
[01:20] | On our family. | 我们的家人 |
[01:24] | The consequences | 我们的重聚 |
[01:26] | of us being together were grave, | 带来了惨痛的后果 |
[01:29] | but today, thanks to you, | 但是今天 多亏你 |
[01:33] | we celebrate a new beginning. | 我们可以庆祝新的起点 |
[01:35] | One in which we have the freedom to stand side by side. | 现在我们拥有了比肩站立的自由 |
[01:40] | And whatever trials may come, | 不论将来面临什么审判 |
[01:41] | we will face them together, as a family. | 我们将作为一个家族 共同面对 |
[01:46] | Always and forever. | 直到永远 |
[01:53] | Would you please pass the beignets? | 能把贝奈特饼递给我吗 |
[01:55] | Of course. | 当然 |
[01:56] | So, Rebekah will be back in a few days. | 丽贝卡几天之后就会回来 |
[02:00] | She’s just tying up some loose ends overseas. | 她在海外处理一些未了的事宜 |
[02:03] | It’ll be nice to have her here. | 很希望她也在 |
[02:04] | It’ll be good to have all of us under one roof again. | 我们几个能齐聚一堂就好了 |
[02:15] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[02:22] | Obviously, there is a lot for us to discuss. | 显然 我们有很多事需要讨论 |
[02:26] | Hope, let me begin by telling you how truly sorry… | 霍普 请容我先对你的遭遇表示遗…. |
[02:30] | Thanks for breakfast, guys, | 谢谢你们准备的早餐 |
[02:31] | but I have homework to catch up on. | 但我还得去赶作业 |
[02:43] | That’s not normal. | 这不正常 |
[02:44] | She’s not normal. | 她不正常 |
[02:46] | She lost her mother, Niklaus. | 她失去了她的母亲 尼克劳斯 |
[02:49] | I shouldn’t have come down here. | 我不应该来这里 |
[02:51] | At least you can claim amnesia, unlike our sister, | 至少你可以说自己失忆了 不像我们的姐姐 |
[02:53] | who willingly aided a child | 她自愿帮助一个孩子 |
[02:55] | in ruining her life. | 毁了她的人生 |
[02:56] | Hope is not a child. | 霍普不是孩子 |
[02:58] | Did you even consider | 你有没有考虑过 |
[02:59] | what absorbing all that magic could do to her? | 吸收那么多魔力会对她造成什么伤害 |
[03:01] | – And what choice did I have? – Deny her. | -我还有什么选择吗 -拒绝她 |
[03:05] | Defy her. We had a plan | 违背她的意愿 我们制定了计划 |
[03:06] | to keep the dark magic away from her. | 让黑魔法远离她 |
[03:08] | A plan that wasn’t working. | 但那个计划失败了 |
[03:11] | Yes, well, thanks to you, the magic has her now. | 是啊 多亏了你 现在她被魔法控制了 |
[03:14] | So, if my daughter should be harmed | 如果我女儿受到一丝一毫的伤害 |
[03:17] | in any way, shape or form, | 不管是身体还是心灵 |
[03:18] | I will hold you personally responsible. | 我都会唯你是问 |
[03:34] | Looks like Emmett and his nightwalkers | 看来艾美特和他的夜行者 |
[03:36] | rode out the storm on your dime. | 用你的钱安全度过了风暴 |
[03:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:44] | Is it wrong that I want to boil everything in bleach? | 我想把这些都用漂白剂煮一遍 过分吗 |
[03:51] | Hey, tell me… | 我想问下 |
[03:53] | what part of “I hate everything you stand for” | 我明明说”我讨厌你们代表的一切” |
[03:56] | do you think gave them the “Mi casa, su casa” vibe? | 他们为何会理解出”请宾至如归”的意思 |
[03:59] | Yeah, that’s the thing. | 问题就在这里 |
[04:01] | They don’t care what you think. | 他们不在乎你如何想 |
[04:03] | Or what anybody else thinks, for that matter. | 甚至可以说不在乎任何人的想法 |
[04:06] | “We are deeply disturbed | “对于新奥尔良州 |
[04:07] | “By the increased violence in New Orleans. | 日渐增多的暴力行为 我们很困扰 |
[04:10] | “There was a time not long ago when the species coexisted | 不久之前的曾经 各种族和平共处 |
[04:13] | “Because there was order in the city. Boundaries. | 因为这座城市里有秩序 有界限 |
[04:16] | “Everyone knew their place. | 大家都各得其所 |
[04:18] | “In an effort to restore stability, | 为了重建稳定 |
[04:20] | “The vampires reclaim the French Quarter | 吸血鬼将重新将法属区 |
[04:22] | – as their rightful home.” – Blah, blah, blah. | -作为正式居所” -一堆废话 |
[04:26] | They’re demanding the werewolves move back out to the bayou. | 他们在命令狼人搬回河口 |
[04:29] | – Who? – These idiot vampire purists. | -谁 -那群纯种吸血鬼蠢货 |
[04:32] | Well, another good reason I’m glad to get out of New Orleans. | 又给了我一个离开奥尔良州的好理由 |
[04:35] | You’re leaving? | 你要离开吗 |
[04:36] | Yeah, first thing in the morning. | 对 明天一早就走 |
[04:39] | I thought you and Freya were back together. | 你和弗雷娅不是复合了吗 |
[04:41] | At the funeral… | 在葬礼上… |
[04:41] | No, I love her. | 不 我很爱她 |
[04:43] | I always will, but… | 以后也会一直爱 但是 |
[04:47] | Whatever, she can’t actually be with me, so… | 无所谓了 她无法真跟我在一起 |
[04:51] | There’s always something with her family, | 她家族里总有情况 |
[04:52] | and her family’s… | 而她的家族… |
[04:54] | – Complicated. – Yeah. | -比较复杂 -对 |
[05:01] | She has to be here, | 她必须留在这里 |
[05:02] | and I need to be somewhere in the world | 而我要去世界的其他地方 |
[05:04] | where I can make a difference. | 创造自己的价值 |
[05:07] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[05:33] | I know you’re there. | 我知道你在 |
[05:38] | I didn’t want to disturb you. | 我是不想打扰你 |
[05:41] | Dad, if you’re worried, | 爸 如果你担心我 |
[05:42] | I’d wish you just say something. | 你不如直接说出来 |
[05:45] | Helicopter parenting isn’t really your thing. | 上帝视角的关爱不是你风格 |
[05:51] | You bent a fork in half. | 你把一个叉子直接对折了 |
[05:54] | Better than sticking it in the side of Elijah’s neck. | 总比把它插进以利亚脖子里强 |
[05:58] | He wasn’t himself, Hope. | 他当时不是他自己 霍普 |
[05:59] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[06:02] | Okay? I’m not ready to forgive him, | 好吗 我还没准备好原谅他 |
[06:03] | memory or not. | 不管他是否失忆 |
[06:05] | So, it’s just Elijah, then? Nothing more? | 只是因为以利亚吗 没有其他事 |
[06:10] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:11] | I’ll keep saying this until you believe me: | 我会继续这样说 直到你相信 |
[06:15] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[06:16] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[06:19] | Look, I know that you think | 我知道在你看来 |
[06:21] | I made a mistake doing that spell, | 我不该用那个咒语 |
[06:24] | but I swear I thought it all out. | 但我发誓我仔细考虑过了 |
[06:27] | And you know what, I’d do it again, | 如果有下次 我还会这样做 |
[06:28] | because for once we’re in the same room, | 因为我们终于待在同一屋檐下 |
[06:30] | and the world’s not ending. | 而世界并没有灭亡 |
[06:36] | You know, every day | 其实 每一天 |
[06:40] | I marvel at your strength and your grace, | 我都为你的坚强和优雅而折服 |
[06:43] | all of which certainly came from your mother. | 这些当然都是你母亲的遗传 |
[06:54] | I wish she were here. | 我真希望她在这里 |
[06:59] | Yeah, so do I. | 我也是啊 |
[07:02] | More than you know. | 比你想的更希望 |
[07:05] | Come here. | 过来 |
[07:19] | Klaus, we need to talk. | 克劳斯 我有话跟你说 |
[07:21] | No. No more talk. | 没什么可说的了 |
[07:23] | My daughter needs help. I intend to get it for her. | 我女儿需要帮助 我要帮她搞定 |
[07:25] | Please, Klaus, I am not the enemy. | 求你了 克劳斯 我不是你的敌人 |
[07:28] | Okay? Every time | 好吗 每次 |
[07:29] | I look at Hope, I see the child of mine | 我看到霍普时 我看到的是那个 |
[07:30] | that I never got to raise. That’s how I feel about her. | 我机会抚养的孩子 这就是我的感受 |
[07:34] | That’s how much I want to protect her. | 这也是我有多想要保护她 |
[07:38] | She came to me in so much pain, | 她来找我的时候是那么痛苦 |
[07:41] | and I knew that she was gonna take back that power | 我当时就知道她会召回黑暗力量 |
[07:43] | with or without me. | 不管有没有我 |
[07:45] | Okay? So I gambled | 明白吗 所以我赌了一把 |
[07:48] | that if she felt like we were on her side, | 要是她觉得我们支持她 |
[07:51] | maybe she would let us help her. | 也许她会让我们帮她 |
[07:54] | Well, you couldn’t have been more wrong. | 你错得不能再离谱了 |
[07:59] | Now Vincent will have to come up with something. | 现在要看文森特有没别的办法了 |
[08:02] | Already did. | 他已经想出办法来了 |
[08:06] | Hope’s bracelet. | 霍普的手链 |
[08:08] | She took it off for good a few years ago. | 几年前她完全不戴了 |
[08:10] | Said she didn’t need it anymore, but… | 她说她不再需要了 但是 |
[08:13] | now she does. | 她现在有需要了 |
[08:15] | Now, this won’t stop whatever | 虽然这个不能阻止 |
[08:17] | the dark magic is doing to her, | 黑魔法对她的影响 |
[08:19] | but it could lessen her suffering | 但是 在我们找到长宜之计前 |
[08:21] | until we find a permanent solution. | 这个可以减轻她的痛苦 |
[08:30] | I know you love her. | 我知道你爱她 |
[08:32] | I never doubted that. I just… | 我从来没怀疑过 我只是 |
[08:35] | Wish things were different? | 希望没搞成这样 |
[08:38] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[08:45] | You have a visitor. | 有人来找你了 |
[08:51] | A voice mail? | 语音留言 |
[08:55] | You tell me my girlfriend’s dead by voice mail? | 你用语音留言跟我说我女朋友去世了 |
[08:57] | You can’t even return my calls. | 你甚至都不回我电话 |
[08:59] | – It all happened so fast. – What happened? | -事情太突然了 -出什么事了 |
[09:01] | How did she die? | 她是怎么死的 |
[09:04] | Car crash. | 车祸 |
[09:05] | The brakes went out. | 刹车失灵了 |
[09:06] | She died instantly. | 她当场死亡了 |
[09:09] | No pain, no suffering at all. | 没有痛苦 一点也不难受 |
[09:15] | Is Hope all right? | 霍普还好吗 |
[09:17] | She’s coping. | 她还能应付 |
[09:18] | Can I see her? | 我可以见她吗 |
[09:21] | You know, n-now’s… | 你知道的 现在 |
[09:22] | really not a good time. | 真的不太合适 |
[09:24] | – I’m sorry, Declan. – How do brakes just fail? | -德克兰 我很抱歉 -刹车是怎么失灵的 |
[09:26] | I-It doesn’t happen anymore. | 这种事情早就不会出现了 |
[09:28] | I don’t know the details, okay? As you can see, | 我也不知道细节 你也看得到 |
[09:32] | there was a storm. | 之前有风暴 |
[09:33] | So, why was she out in it? Where was she going? | 那她为什么在风暴里 她是要去哪里 |
[09:35] | – I really don’t know. – And that doesn’t bother you | -我真的不知道 -你什么都不知道 |
[09:37] | that you don’t have answers? | 你不觉得不安吗 |
[09:38] | Because it’s killing me that I don’t know what happened. | 我什么都不知道 感觉像要我命一样 |
[09:40] | – Declan, – I… That I wasn’t here | -德克兰 -我当时没能在场 |
[09:42] | to-to save her, and that you… | 去救她 但是你们 |
[09:46] | you had a funeral without me | 我不在你们把葬礼办完了 |
[09:48] | so I couldn’t say good-bye. | 我都没能跟她告别 |
[09:54] | Something here– it’s not right, Freya. | 弗雷娅 这不对劲 |
[10:00] | It just isn’t. | 肯定有问题 |
[10:16] | Party’s over. | 聚会结束了 |
[10:18] | Emmett. | 艾美特 |
[10:19] | You and your crew are no longer welcome in New Orleans. | 奥尔良不再欢迎你和你的团队 |
[10:22] | Hardly for you to decide. | 轮不到你来决定 |
[10:25] | You walked away from this city. | 你早就放弃这个城市了 |
[10:27] | Yeah, well, I didn’t. | 但我没有 |
[10:29] | And you don’t get to banish my friends from the Quarter. | 你没资格把我朋友赶出法属区 |
[10:31] | “Banishment” is your term. | “赶出”是你的说法 |
[10:33] | Mine is “Law and order.” | 我的是”法规和秩序” |
[10:35] | Peace and harmony among the species because | 因为所有族群都待在自己的地方 |
[10:37] | everyone stays where they belong. | 才能和平共处 |
[10:43] | Those were your rules… | 这是你的规矩 |
[10:46] | remember? | 还记得吗 |
[10:47] | Oh, no, don’t compare yourself to me. | 别 别把你自己跟我比 |
[10:49] | I won’t allow a bunch of dogs and their half-breed cousins… | 我不允许一群狗和他们的杂种亲戚 |
[10:52] | Careful. | 当心 |
[10:55] | You don’t want to finish that sentence. | 你应该不想把这句话说完 |
[11:00] | – Josh? – Hmm? | -乔什 – 嗯 |
[11:02] | This place could use a little more sunshine. | 这里阳光有点不够啊 |
[11:04] | Couldn’t agree more. | 完全同意 |
[11:08] | Enjoy the rest of your day, Your Highness, | 好好享受你的白天 大人 |
[11:11] | but when the sun goes down, we’ll be in the Quarter. | 等太阳下山了 我们就会去法属区 |
[11:16] | And if we see any werewolves, | 要是我们见到狼人 |
[11:17] | we’ll be taking matters into our own hands. | 我们就要按我们的规矩来办 |
[11:46] | If you’re here to loot, they already took the good stuff. | 你要是来打劫的话 好东西早被抢走了 |
[11:51] | Right at this very moment, | 这种时候 |
[11:53] | I’ll take quantity over quality. | 我觉得量比品质重要 |
[11:55] | It’s bottom shelf. Might burn a hole in your stomach. | 架子最底层的酒 能把你胃烧个洞 |
[11:57] | Try me. I have an excellent constitution. | 试试看 我体质好得很 |
[12:04] | Leveled by the storm, I assume. | 你猜你是被风暴打垮了 |
[12:05] | Well, one might say that I leveled myself. | 有人会说我是自己把自己打垮了 |
[12:12] | Dark days. | 艰难岁月 |
[12:14] | Couldn’t agree more. | 完全同意 |
[12:15] | Do tell. | 说说看 |
[12:18] | That’s not how this works. | 通常不是这样的 |
[12:21] | The man on your side of the bar does all the talking. | 你是吧台外的客人 你才是倾诉的那一方 |
[12:23] | Please. | 讲吧 |
[12:25] | You’d be doing me a kindness. | 就算是你在帮我吧 |
[12:27] | Perhaps hearing someone else’s pain might ease my own. | 也许听听别人的痛苦能够让我好受点 |
[12:34] | I lost someone. | 我失去了一个人 |
[12:37] | A woman? | 女人吗 |
[12:45] | How about you let me buy you a couple of drinks? | 要不我请你喝酒 |
[12:46] | You tell me all about it. | 你给我讲讲 |
[12:49] | I happen to know a thing or two… | 我恰好也了解点 |
[12:51] | about love denied. | 被爱拒绝的感受 |
[12:56] | It’s Mardi Gras. | 是懺悔星期二 |
[12:58] | Did they really think they could break our spirits that easily, | 在经历了这么多之后 他们真的觉得 |
[13:01] | after everything we’ve been through? | 他们能轻易击垮我们的意志吗 |
[13:04] | The vampires can’t scare us out of our own city. | 我们不会被吸血鬼吓得逃离自己的城市 |
[13:08] | So, grab a hammer, some nails. | 去找锤子和钉子 |
[13:12] | Let’s get this float on its right-side up. | 我们把花车立起来 |
[13:14] | We will rebuild, | 重新组装 |
[13:16] | and we will march tonight, whether they like it or not. | 我们晚上要游行 不管他们喜不喜欢 |
[13:21] | Let’s go! Come on. | 走吧 快点 |
[13:23] | Come on. | 快点 |
[13:27] | Hey. Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉 我迟到了 |
[13:29] | How’s Hope? | 霍普怎么样了 |
[13:30] | Um… struggling. | 苦苦挣扎 |
[13:32] | Klaus is with her. | 克劳斯在陪她 |
[13:34] | How pissed is he? | 他有多生气 |
[13:35] | I’d say somewhere to the left of berating | 我觉得程度在训斥 |
[13:38] | and to the right of plucking out hearts. | 和剜心之间吧 |
[13:42] | I assume you got to… get back to them? | 我猜你是要回去陪着他们了 |
[13:46] | Mm. Are you still getting on a plane? | 你还要上飞机离开吗 |
[13:49] | Tomorrow. Yes. | 是的 明天就走 |
[13:52] | Well, then, I’m not going anywhere. | 好吧 那我哪里都不去 |
[13:57] | If we only have one day, | 要是我们只有一天时间的话 |
[13:59] | we’re gonna make the best of it. | 那就好好利用起来吧 |
[14:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:04] | Vampires and werewolves have hated each other | 狼人和吸血鬼自古以来就 |
[14:06] | since the dawn of time. | 彼此憎恨 |
[14:07] | Now, just because some lunatic decides that he wants | 有疯子要把这种憎恨明文标识 |
[14:10] | to put that in writing doesn’t make it anything new. | 不代表就和之前不一样了 |
[14:13] | We’re in the middle of Mardi Gras. | 现在是懺悔星期二 |
[14:14] | This is a sacred time. | 这是个神圣的时期 |
[14:15] | And why do you think he’s doing it right now? | 不然你觉得他们为什么要挑这个时间 |
[14:18] | And if we show them attention, | 如果我们关注他们 |
[14:19] | then we’re only feeding the beast. | 那只是在助长那群畜生的气焰 |
[14:21] | So, what, we turn a blind eye? | 那怎么办 闭上眼睛装看不见吗 |
[14:23] | No, no, no, no, no. We stay smart. | 不是 不是 我们见机行事 |
[14:26] | I mean, witches were always used as the match | 我的意思是 女巫总是被当成火柴 |
[14:28] | that sets the whole bonfire ablaze. | 最后成为所有事情的导火线 |
[14:30] | Now, if we stay out of it, maybe cooler heads will prevail. | 要是我们现在不插手 也许理性会占上风 |
[14:37] | Or they won’t. | 也许不会 |
[14:39] | And when the nightwalkers are done harassing the werewolves, | 等吸血鬼骚扰完狼人 |
[14:42] | they’ll come after us. | 他们就会来骚扰我们 |
[14:46] | Look, we have to pick a side, Vincent. | 文森特 我们必须得选一边站队 |
[14:49] | There’s no way around that. | 没有其它的办法 |
[15:00] | She’s not entirely wrong. | 她说得并非全无道理 |
[15:12] | We simply want things restored to the way they used to be, | 我们只是想一切恢复到和以前一样 |
[15:15] | minus Marcel’s boot on your throats. | 还少了马塞尔卡着你的脖子 |
[15:18] | We think it’s a fair offer. | 我们觉得这样很公平 |
[15:21] | Except I never said I would negotiate with you | 除了我从来没说过我要和你协商 |
[15:23] | about anything. | 任何事情都不会 |
[15:24] | You’re a talented man, Vincent, | 文森特 你是个聪明人 |
[15:27] | a respected leader, and I can tell | 是个受人尊敬的领袖 我知道 |
[15:29] | you genuinely care for your community. | 你是真正关心你的族群 |
[15:32] | Working with us would be a wise choice. | 跟我们合作是个明智的选择 |
[15:36] | Okay, Emmett, you know what? | 艾美特 你知不知道 |
[15:37] | That sounds to me like it’s a threat, | 你的话 我听起来像是威胁 |
[15:39] | and I don’t like threats. | 我不喜欢被威胁 |
[15:41] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[15:43] | Your life is much less important to you | 和你族群的幸福相比 |
[15:46] | than the welfare of your people. | 你的命没那么重要 |
[15:50] | Your responsibility to them is your greatest motivator. | 你对他们的责任是你最大的动力 |
[15:53] | I’m gonna tell you what. | 我跟你说 |
[15:54] | If one of my witches gets so much as a paper cut, | 要是我的女巫被伤了一根汗毛 |
[15:57] | I’m coming for you. I’m gonna rain hellfire down | 我是不会放过你的 我会让炼狱之火 |
[15:59] | on each and every single one of you, so what you really | 像雨一样下在你们每个人头上 |
[16:01] | need to do is go on and get the hell on up out of here | 趁我现在还没把你摁在太阳下面 |
[16:03] | before I yank your punk ass out into the sun, you heard me? | 赶紧给我滚 听清楚了吗 |
[16:16] | Think about what I said. | 考虑一下我的话 |
[16:18] | The offer’s only on the table for so long. | 我的提议也是有时效的 |
[16:26] | Do you really think this is gonna keep ’em away? | 你觉得这样真的拦得住他们吗 |
[16:30] | No, but it’ll keep them above ground, | 不能 但能让他们光明磊落一点 |
[16:32] | and the next time Emmett crawls out of the shadows, | 下次艾美特从阴暗里爬出来的时候 |
[16:35] | I will rip his face off his thick skull. | 我要把他的脸扯下来 |
[16:40] | He did have a point, you know. | 他说得不无道理 你也知道 |
[16:44] | Werewolves quarantined in the bayou, | 狼人被隔在河口 |
[16:46] | witches living in fear, vampires at the top of the food chain. | 女巫活在恐惧之中 吸血鬼占据食物链的顶端 |
[16:50] | All right, go on. Say what’s really on your mind. | 继续说 把你真正的想法说出来 |
[16:54] | These are rules that you created. | 这都是你订的规矩 |
[16:57] | Rules that this community was forced | 你强迫整个社区在你的规矩下 |
[16:58] | to live under for decades. | 生活了几十年 |
[17:00] | All of this? | 这一切 |
[17:04] | It all started with you. | 都是你开的先河 |
[17:27] | I need you to put this on. | 我要你把这个戴上 |
[17:30] | No, I don’t need it. | 不 我不需要 |
[17:31] | It’s not a request, Hope. | 这不是请求 霍普 |
[17:33] | Dad, you said it. | 爸 我说过了 |
[17:34] | I’m strong. I can control myself. | 我够强大 能够控制我自己 |
[17:36] | No, you can’t, not with this. | 你不能 这是你无法控制的 |
[17:37] | I lived with that darkness for seven years. | 这种黑暗力量伴随过我七年 |
[17:40] | I know how awful it can be. | 我知道有多可怕 |
[17:42] | When I was in proximity to my siblings, | 当我靠近我的兄弟姐妹时 |
[17:44] | it was almost unbearable, and now you… | 完全承受不了 现在你 |
[17:46] | You’re carrying all of it inside you. | 你身体里承受了所有的黑暗 |
[17:50] | Okay. If, um… if I put that on, | 好吧 要是我戴上它 |
[17:52] | do you promise to stop worrying? | 你可不可以保证再不担心了 |
[17:54] | I’m your father. I’m always gonna worry. | 我是你爸 担心总是会有的 |
[17:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:07] | There. Feel better? | 好了 感觉好点了吗 |
[18:10] | Or were you planning on hovering over me until the end of time? | 还是你打算缠着我直到世界末日吗 |
[18:12] | Well, the end of time is a bit extreme. | 世界末日有点过了 |
[18:18] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢了 爸 |
[19:18] | Stop… please stop! | 停下 停下来 |
[19:42] | When I was in Dublin, | 我在都柏林的时候 |
[19:43] | I got her grandmother’s wedding ring, | 我为她要了我奶奶的结婚戒指 |
[19:45] | so I could ask her to marry me. | 然后我就可以向她求婚了 |
[19:48] | Did she know? | 她知道吗 |
[19:51] | Ah, who am I kidding? | 我在骗谁呢 |
[19:52] | She probably would have turned me down. | 她肯定会拒绝我 |
[19:55] | I was batting way out of my league, and… | 我配不上她 而且 |
[19:58] | and she had a hell of a past. | 她的过去很复杂 |
[20:00] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[20:02] | Ah, an ex. | 前任 |
[20:05] | He really did a number on her. | 他真的对她影响很大 |
[20:07] | I could tell she still held a candle for the guy. | 我能感到她依旧拿他来做对比 |
[20:12] | But when you… | 但是当你 |
[20:15] | you find a woman that– | 你发现一个女人 |
[20:17] | her smile could end wars, and… | 她的微笑能平息战乱 |
[20:21] | she has a heart as big as Ireland… | 她的心胸如爱尔兰一样宽广 |
[20:27] | you’d have to be a fool to let her go. | 你要是放手的话 那你就是傻 |
[20:33] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[20:40] | A smile to end a war. | 平息战乱的微笑 |
[20:47] | So now you see her face everywhere you go, | 不管在哪里 你看到的都是她的容颜 |
[20:48] | you hear her voice in your dreams, | 梦里听到的都是她的声音 |
[20:50] | and you feel the lingering ghost of her touch. | 你感到她的触摸久久萦绕不去 |
[20:59] | You feel responsible. | 你觉得自己要为她的死负责 |
[21:02] | Perhaps if you had known more, you could have done… | 也许你了解得够多的话 |
[21:08] | something. | 也许能为她做点什么 |
[21:20] | You’re him, aren’t you? | 你就是那个他 对吧 |
[21:26] | The one that broke her heart. | 你伤了她的心 |
[21:43] | Ivy, there are hateful people and then there’s psychopaths. | 艾薇 可憎之人和疯子还是有区别的 |
[21:46] | Emmett strikes me as the latter. | 艾美特就是疯子 |
[21:49] | That might be true. | 也许你说得对 |
[21:50] | But no matter what the night may hold, just remember that | 但是不管今晚怎样 记住 |
[21:54] | dawn is always right around the corner. | 黎明总会来的 |
[21:59] | You always manage to find the light in the darkness, huh? | 你总是能在黑暗中找到光明 对吧 |
[22:04] | There’s always beauty to be seen. | 总是能够发现美 |
[22:07] | You just have to focus on what’s right in front of you. | 你只要专注眼前的当下就好 |
[22:11] | I’m focused. | 我很专注 |
[22:16] | The lightness suits you. | 光明很适合你 |
[22:42] | You’re not wearing your bracelet. | 你没戴你的手链 |
[22:44] | I need, uh, two drams of absinthe. | 我需要两盎司苦艾酒 |
[22:47] | You’re 15. | 你才十五岁 |
[22:49] | It’s for a spell. | 是施咒语要用的 |
[22:51] | What kind of spell? | 什么咒语 |
[22:53] | The bracelet’s not working, Dad. | 爸爸 手链不起作用 |
[22:54] | It’s not enough. | 不够强大 |
[22:54] | Well, then we’ll find something that does work. | 那我们就找点能起作用的 |
[23:03] | Hope… | 霍普 |
[23:06] | This is not your responsibility. | 这不是你的责任 |
[23:08] | It’s my mess. I’ll clean it up. | 是我搞砸了 我来清理 |
[23:12] | Why’d you come here? | 你为什么来这里 |
[23:14] | Regret. | 悔恨 |
[23:15] | I lost so many years with her, and I… | 我错过了她那么多年的人生 |
[23:19] | I wanted to know about her life without me. | 我想知道我不在的时候她过得是怎样的生活 |
[23:22] | So you’re here to mine my pain for your absolution? | 所以你要把自己的赦免建立在我的痛苦之上吗 |
[23:26] | Do you have any understanding of the damage you caused her? | 你知道你对她造成了多大的伤害吗 |
[23:33] | Her brakes didn’t fail, did they? | 她的刹车没坏 是吧 |
[23:36] | No. | 没有 |
[23:37] | There was no car accident at all. | 根本就没有什么车祸 |
[23:41] | But you know what happened. | 但你知道发生了什么 |
[23:45] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[23:46] | – Tell me how she died. – You don’t want to know. | -告诉我她是怎么死的 -你不会想知道的 |
[23:47] | I have to know. | 我必须知道 |
[23:48] | Declan, hey, I need a favor from the bar. | 德克兰 我需要酒吧帮我个忙 |
[23:53] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[24:03] | I remember when we weren’t allowed in the Quarter. | 我记得我们什么时候开始被禁止进入法属区 |
[24:06] | But before that, I remember the parades we would have. | 但在那之前 我记得那些盛大的游行 |
[24:10] | When I was six, | 当时我六岁 |
[24:12] | my mama was the Queen of Mardi Gras. | 我妈妈是懺悔星期二的女王 |
[24:15] | I got to sit with her on the float, | 我有幸能和她一起坐在花车上 |
[24:17] | watch her throw beads. | 看她挥洒珠子 |
[24:19] | People having their hands in the air | 大家都高举双手 |
[24:21] | for something touched by their queen. | 想要拿到女王触碰过的珠子 |
[24:23] | Aw, you must have been so proud. | 你当时一定很骄傲 |
[24:25] | I was. | 是的 |
[24:27] | I thought about that day a lot when I was… | 我被困在河口的时候 |
[24:29] | stuck in the bayou | 经常想起那一天 |
[24:31] | and what it meant to have had | 以及在波旁街有狼人女王出现 |
[24:34] | a werewolf Queen on Bourbon Street. | 是怎么样的光景 |
[24:43] | You know, I’m good here. | 我在这里很好 |
[24:45] | If you could help Freya with the hats? | 你能帮弗雷娅弄帽子吗 |
[24:47] | Oh, she’s fine. She’s-she’s got Ivy helping her. | 她没事 她有艾薇帮她 |
[24:51] | You’ve got one day with your girl. | 你只有一天陪女朋友 |
[24:53] | Stop listening to me yammer about the past | 别再听我叨叨过去的事了 |
[24:55] | and get over there. | 赶紧过去吧 |
[25:02] | Are-are you Lisina? | 你是丽丝娜吗 |
[25:03] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[25:05] | They told me I had to do this. | 他们跟我说我必须这么做 |
[25:07] | Lisina! | 丽丝娜 |
[25:31] | Keelin. Keelin. Open your eyes. | 基琳 基琳 睁开眼 |
[25:34] | Keelin. | 基琳 |
[25:35] | Wake up. Please. | 拜托你 醒过来 |
[25:38] | Please wake up. | 快醒过来 |
[25:45] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[25:47] | A bomb. | 有炸弹 |
[25:48] | A nightwalker compelled a human. | 一个吸血鬼控制了一个人类 |
[25:52] | Where’s Lisina? | 丽思娜在哪 |
[25:56] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[26:27] | Ivy! | 艾薇 |
[26:28] | Ivy! | 艾薇 |
[26:31] | Ivy! | 艾薇 |
[26:31] | I’m here, Vincent. | 我在这 文森特 |
[26:40] | It-It’s not my blood. | 这不是我的血 |
[26:42] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[26:55] | Killing my mom wasn’t enough? | 杀了我母亲还不够吗 |
[26:56] | Now you’ve come for Declan? | 现在你要来杀德克兰了吗 |
[26:57] | – That’s not what I’m here for. – He killed her. | -我不是为这个而来 -是他杀了她 |
[26:59] | That’s not what happened. | 事情不是这样的 |
[27:00] | No, but if you weren’t there, | 不 但如果你当时不在那 |
[27:01] | she’d still be alive. | 她现在还活着 |
[27:06] | Stop! | 别说了 |
[27:06] | God, stop! What’s going on with you? | 别说了 你这是怎么了 |
[27:08] | – Stop! Shut up! Shut up! – What did you do? | -别说了 闭嘴 -你做了什么 |
[27:10] | Hey, don’t hurt him! | 不要伤害他 |
[27:13] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[27:16] | We can’t do this in front of him. | 我们不能当着他的面做这事 |
[27:18] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[27:29] | Now it’s just the two of us. | 现在只有我们两个人了 |
[27:41] | Three innocent people… | 三个无辜的人 |
[27:45] | gone. | 死了 |
[27:50] | I used to think that what I was doing was for the best. | 我之前以为我做的事都是为了最好的结果 |
[27:54] | The werewolves were dangerous, the witches unpredictable, | 狼人很危险 女巫不可预测 |
[27:56] | and the vampires, well, they were my people. | 至于吸血鬼们 他们是我的人 |
[28:02] | And every day that New Orleans | 新奥尔良没有毁灭的每一天 |
[28:03] | didn’t fall apart was proof that I was right. | 都在证明我是正确的 |
[28:12] | But these people want violence for the sake of it, | 但这些人一心只想要暴力 |
[28:15] | and I’ll be damned if I let them use my name to do that. | 我绝不会让他们打着我的名号干这样的事 |
[28:28] | My memory was gone. | 当时我的记忆消失了 |
[28:30] | I didn’t know who she was. | 我不知道她是谁 |
[28:32] | Well, now you do. | 现在你知道了 |
[28:34] | How does it feel? | 你有什么感受 |
[28:36] | Like the worst pain I’ve ever experienced. | 像是我承受过最大的痛苦 |
[28:43] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[28:44] | I hate me, too. | 我也恨我自己 |
[28:46] | You let her die. | 你就这么眼睁睁看着她死了 |
[29:11] | Hope. | 霍普 |
[29:32] | What the hell was that? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[29:59] | It took a lot of courage for all of you to come out here tonight, | 你们今晚来这里勇气可嘉 |
[30:02] | especially those of you in the werewolf community. | 尤其是狼人族群的族人 |
[30:04] | It’s times like these that either strengthen | 这种时刻只会导致两个结果 |
[30:07] | or break our bonds. | 增强或是毁灭我们的羁绊 |
[30:10] | Tonight, we stand with you. | 今晚 我们与你们同在 |
[30:13] | We march together to honor Lisina. | 我们共同祭奠丽丝娜 |
[30:16] | Her legacy, her strength, | 传承她的精神 她的力量 |
[30:18] | and her fighting spirit. | 她奋斗的精神 |
[30:21] | And whatever happens, | 无论发生什么 |
[30:22] | we will not back down. | 我们都不会退缩 |
[30:25] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[30:33] | You’re joining the march through the Quarter? | 你要加入法属区的游行吗 |
[30:35] | Werewolves deserve our support. | 狼人值得我们的支持 |
[30:37] | Ivy, and it’s like what you said to me | 艾薇 正如你所说 |
[30:39] | I have to choose a side. | 我必须得选一边站队 |
[30:41] | They’re gonna attack. | 他们会展开攻击 |
[30:42] | Then we’re gonna be ready for ’em. | 那我们就做好准备还击 |
[30:48] | I’m headed to the City of the Dead to pray for the injured. | 我要去死亡之城为伤者祈祷 |
[30:52] | Well, Ivy, I tell you what, | 艾薇 这么跟你说吧 |
[30:53] | if you got a couple prayers just laying around, | 如果你有多余的祈祷 |
[30:54] | feel free to send them my way, okay? | 尽管给我送来吧 |
[30:59] | You’re a good man, Vincent. | 你是个好人 文森特 |
[31:11] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[31:13] | Yeah. | 好 |
[31:14] | I’m gonna see you on the other side of this, okay? | 我们会在另一头相见的对吗 |
[31:18] | I’m counting on it. | 我坚信是的 |
[31:20] | Yeah. | 没问题 |
[31:22] | All right. | 去吧 |
[31:39] | I want to march. | 我想参加游行 |
[31:43] | You almost got killed today. | 你今天差点被杀了 |
[31:46] | But I didn’t. | 但我没死 |
[31:49] | You need to stay here and rest. | 你要留在这休息 |
[31:51] | Hey, who’s the doctor here? | 谁才是医生呢 |
[31:57] | Marry me. | 和我结婚 |
[31:58] | Oh, what? | 什么 |
[31:59] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[32:02] | Is this because I almost died today? | 是因为我今天差点死了吗 |
[32:04] | No. | 不是 |
[32:05] | Well, yes, but no. | 也有这个原因 但不全是 |
[32:10] | Um, two years ago, | 两年前 |
[32:14] | I started planning how I was going to say it. | 我就开始计划要怎么说出口 |
[32:19] | Um, what that moment would look like. | 想象那个时刻 |
[32:22] | I was just waiting | 我只是 |
[32:23] | for the right time, | 在等正确的时机 |
[32:25] | but the right time never came. | 但永远都没有正确的时机 |
[32:28] | And then, finally, today, | 然后 今天我终于 |
[32:30] | it dawned on me that | 醍醐灌顶地意识到 |
[32:32] | there’s never a perfect time. | 永远都不会有完美的时机 |
[32:34] | There’s just right now. | 只有当下 |
[32:38] | And right now, | 而现在 |
[32:40] | I don’t want to spend another second without you. | 我不想再过一秒没有你的生活 |
[32:47] | No more reuniting at funerals. | 不会再有葬礼重逢 |
[32:49] | No more astral projections from the Middle East. | 不会再有从中东操作灵魂投射 |
[32:53] | No more choosing between you and my family, | 也不会再有在你和我家人之间做选择 |
[32:55] | because you are my family, Keelin. | 因为你就是我的家人 基琳 |
[32:59] | You’re everything to me. | 你就是我的一切 |
[33:03] | So, please, marry me. | 所以 求你和我结婚 |
[33:08] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[33:17] | Ouch. | 疼 |
[33:19] | Oh, I’m sorry. Your ribs. | 抱歉 撞到你肋骨了 |
[33:21] | It’s perfect. Everything’s perfect. | 太完美了 这一切都太完美了 |
[33:24] | – I love you. – I love you so much. | -我爱你 -我太爱你了 |
[33:26] | So much. | 太爱太爱了 |
[33:37] | Drink this. | 喝吧 |
[33:40] | What are you people? | 你们是什么生物 |
[33:47] | We’re vampires. | 我们是吸血鬼 |
[33:50] | Witches. | 女巫 |
[33:54] | Other things. | 还有其他物种 |
[33:56] | But those are just… | 但那些只是 |
[33:58] | stories for the tourists, aren’t they? | 给游客讲的故事不是吗 |
[34:00] | You saw what you saw. | 你刚才也看到了 |
[34:04] | So everyone in this town, | 所以这个镇上的所有人 |
[34:05] | – my friends, they’re all… – No. | -我的朋友他们都是 -不 |
[34:08] | Some. Not all. | 有一些是 不全是 |
[34:12] | What about Hayley? | 那海莉呢 |
[34:16] | Hayley, too. | 海莉也是 |
[34:22] | And, uh, Hope? | 霍普呢 |
[34:26] | I think you’re gonna need something | 我想你需要比水 |
[34:27] | a little stronger than that water. | 更强效一点的东西 |
[34:29] | As if I didn’t already. | 说得跟我之前不需要似的 |
[34:37] | So I’ve-I’ve been a fool. | 所以一直都是我在犯傻 |
[34:40] | An idiot in the-the dark about… | 一个被蒙在鼓里的傻子 |
[34:44] | Hayley and me. She… | 我和海莉 她… |
[34:46] | She lied about… everything. | 她欺骗了我这一切 |
[34:50] | No, she cared for you very deeply, my friend. | 不 她很在乎你 我的朋友 |
[34:55] | That much I’m quite certain of. | 这我很确定 |
[34:59] | Which is why I know she’d want me to do this. | 所以我知道她会想让我这么做 |
[35:02] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[35:05] | You will forget meeting me here today. | 你会忘记今天见过我 |
[35:07] | Any questions you have about Hayley’s life or death | 你对海莉的生死的所有疑问 |
[35:10] | will no longer plague you. | 都不会再折磨你 |
[35:12] | You will remember only her love for you | 你只会记得她爱你 |
[35:16] | and the joy and happiness that you brought to her. | 以及你给她带去的快乐 |
[35:18] | And you will know, without question, | 你会知道 毫无疑问的 |
[35:21] | that Hayley Marshall is now at peace. | 海莉·马歇尔现已安息 |
[35:27] | And with that, you’ll be at peace yourself. | 如此一来 你也要放过自己 |
[35:49] | What was that? | 那是怎么回事 |
[35:50] | You won’t take my help, you reject the bracelet, | 你不接受我的帮助 你拒绝了我给你的手链 |
[35:53] | you’re throwing Elijah around. | 你把以利亚甩来甩去 |
[35:54] | It stopped the voices. | 这能止住那些声音 |
[35:56] | What? | 什么 |
[35:58] | Ever since I took the power back, the whispers… | 我把魔法收回来之后 那些低声细语 |
[36:01] | I can’t think, I can’t sleep, I can’t even breathe. | 我不能思考 不能睡觉 甚至不能呼吸 |
[36:05] | But right now, it’s silent. | 但现在 一片寂静 |
[36:10] | Is this the rest of my life? | 我的一生都将如此吗 |
[36:12] | A rage that can only be quieted by violence? | 只能被暴力平息的怒火 |
[36:18] | Hope, if violence is what you need to feel better, | 霍普 如果只需要暴力就能让你好受点 |
[36:23] | then you have the perfect father. | 那你就有世上最完美的父亲 |
[36:29] | And I don’t want a single one of y’all to forget | 我不想让你们任何一个人忘记 |
[36:31] | that these are our streets. | 这是我们的街道 |
[36:34] | They belong to each and every single one of us, | 这些街道属于我们每个人 |
[36:36] | and each and every single one of us are welcome. | 这些街道欢迎我们每个人 |
[36:38] | No matter what they say… | 不管他们说什么 |
[36:43] | and no matter what they do. | 也不管他们做什么 |
[36:48] | These are our streets. | 这些是我们的街道 |
[37:05] | So this is where it ends. | 看来这就是你的答复了 |
[37:07] | Apparently so. | 显然如此 |
[37:32] | I thought I could handle it. | 我以为我能处理 |
[37:34] | I really did. | 我真的是这么以为的 |
[37:36] | You’re handling it as best you can, | 你现在已经处理得很好了 |
[37:38] | and I’m gonna be here with you every step of the way. | 我会陪着你走过每一步 |
[37:45] | Will you stay with me awhile? | 你能陪我待一会吗 |
[37:48] | Of course I will. | 当然 |
[38:03] | Guérir blese a. Guérir blese a. | [咒语] |
[38:08] | Guérir blese a. Guérir blese a. | [咒语] |
[38:12] | Come on now, Emmett, you didn’t think | 怎么了 艾美特 你该不会以为 |
[38:13] | I wasn’t gonna show up, now, did you? | 我根本不会出现吧 |
[38:15] | So, let me get this straight. | 让我理理清楚 |
[38:17] | Our solution, everyone in their corners, separate, | 我们提议的解决方能 大家待着自己的角落 |
[38:20] | was good enough when he demanded it, | 他提议的时候就是好的 |
[38:22] | but somehow I’m hateful for proposing the same? | 但我提议同样的事就变成可恨之人了吗 |
[38:26] | No less hateful when it was his idea. | 是他的主意的时候一样可恨 |
[38:30] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[38:35] | Marcel can’t die, | 马塞尔是不死之身 |
[38:37] | but you can. | 但你不是 |
[38:39] | Are the werewolves really worth dying for? | 你真的愿意为了狼人而死吗 |
[38:45] | You’re damn right. | 你说得一点没错 |
[39:02] | Did you do that? | 这是你干的吗 |
[39:03] | No. Astral projection. | 不 是灵魂投射 |
[39:05] | They must have a witch. | 他们一定有女巫的帮忙 |
[39:08] | Poor Vincent. | 可怜的文森特 |
[39:10] | You picked a side, | 你选了一边站队 |
[39:12] | and in doing so, | 但你这么做 |
[39:13] | betrayed the witches and your sweet Ivy. | 背叛了你的女巫族人和你最爱的艾薇 |
[39:16] | You should’ve taken me up on my offer. | 你就该接受我的提议 |
[39:22] | So what, did he just come here to bluff? | 所以他只是来虚张声势的吗 |
[39:26] | I think he wanted to sh… | 我想他是想知道… |
[39:27] | He wanted to find out what side I was gonna choose. | 他想知道我会选哪一边 |
[39:32] | And he wanted to punish me if I chose wrong. | 然后如果我选错了就惩罚我 |
[39:39] | Guérir blese a. | [咒语] |
[39:41] | Guérir blese a. | [咒语] |
[39:44] | Guérir blese a. | [咒语] |
[39:47] | Pour la santé ad salutem. | [咒语] |
[40:15] | To peace. | 敬和平 |
[40:17] | To peace. | 敬和平 |
[40:35] | Ivy! | 艾薇 |
[40:41] | Ivy! | 艾薇 |
[40:51] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Ivy. | 不不不不 艾薇 |