时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | She’s gathering up all of you to take back the power | 她把你们聚起来 要拿回你们各自体内 |
[00:04] | that’s been split up inside of you. | 分离出去的力量 |
[00:05] | Ever since I took the power back, the whispers… | 我把魔法收回来之后 那些低声细语 |
[00:08] | I can’t think, I can’t sleep, I can’t even breathe. | 我不能思考 不能睡觉 甚至不能呼吸 |
[00:12] | You’ll forget meeting me here today. | 你会忘记今天见过我 |
[00:13] | Hayley Marshall | 海莉·马歇尔 |
[00:14] | is now at peace. | 现已安息 |
[00:16] | And with that, | 如此一来 |
[00:17] | you’ll be at peace yourself. | 你也要放过自己 |
[00:18] | Should we expect your brother? | 你弟弟会来吗 |
[00:20] | Roman knows that he’s not welcome | 罗曼知道这座城市不再欢迎他 |
[00:21] | in this city, after the part he played | 毕竟他在母亲的计划里 |
[00:23] | in my mother’s plan. | 扮演了那样的角色 |
[00:24] | Are the werewolves really worth dying for? | 你真的愿意为了狼人而死吗 |
[00:27] | You’re damn right. | 你说得一点没错 |
[00:33] | So, what, did he just come here to bluff? | 所以他只是来虚张声势的吗 |
[00:35] | He wanted to find out what side I was gonna choose. | 他想知道我会选哪一边 |
[00:36] | And he wanted to punish me. | 如果选错了就惩罚我 |
[00:38] | – To peace. – To peace. | -敬和平 -敬和平 |
[00:43] | Ivy! | 艾薇 |
[00:47] | Is this the rest of my life? | 我的一生都将如此吗 |
[00:49] | A rage that can only be quieted by violence? | 只能被暴力平息的怒火 |
[00:52] | Hope, if violence is what you need to feel better, | 霍普 如果只需要暴力就能让你好受点 |
[00:54] | then you have the perfect father. | 那你就有世上最完美的父亲 |
[01:07] | Do it again. | 再来一次 |
[01:09] | Harder this time. | 下手重一点 |
[01:12] | All of that pain, that simmering darkness. | 那些痛苦 蠢蠢欲动的黑暗 |
[01:14] | You need to purge it before it eats you alive. | 你得在被它吞噬之前控制它 |
[01:16] | Dad… | 父亲 |
[01:16] | Give me your anger, Hope! | 把你的愤怒发泄给我 霍普 |
[01:28] | It’s not working. | 没用 |
[01:30] | You’re holding back. | 你手下留情了 |
[01:31] | You really think I want to feel this way? | 你觉得我希望这样吗 |
[01:34] | No matter how hard I try to get it out, I don’t feel any better. | 不管我多努力想要发泄 情况没有好转 |
[01:40] | You’re not the one I want to hurt. | 我想伤害的人不是你 |
[01:50] | Give me a name. | 把名字告诉我 |
[02:01] | I know my sister told you guys to watch me, | 我知道我姐姐让你们监视我 |
[02:03] | but this is getting kind of creepy, don’t you think? | 但这样下去有点诡异了 你不觉得吗 |
[02:11] | So, what? | 怎么说 |
[02:21] | What, am I supposed to spend all eternity holed up in this stupid room? | 难道我要永远被关在这间屋子吗 |
[02:29] | Will you guys just say something? | 你们能不能说句话 |
[02:47] | Get it over with. | 快动手吧 |
[02:48] | Oh, I’m reserving that honor for someone I love very much. | 我要把这份荣誉留给我很爱的一个人 |
[03:52] | Vincent? | 文森特 |
[03:55] | I’m here. | 我在 |
[03:56] | What ha… what happened? | 这是 发生了什么事 |
[03:59] | Emmett poisoned you. | 艾美特给你下了毒 |
[04:05] | I thought I was dead. | 我以为我死了 |
[04:09] | Ivy… you are. | 艾薇 你确实死了 |
[04:17] | Josh, I’m at the abandoned MSP plant. | 乔什 我在废弃的MSP核电站 |
[04:20] | Emmett’s up to something, and I’m not just gonna sit around | 艾美特有阴谋 我不会坐视不管 |
[04:23] | and let him get the drop on us. | 让他打我们一个措手不及 |
[04:25] | I may need backup, so when you get this, call me back. | 我可能需要增援 你要是听到了 给我回电 |
[04:32] | I think I’m going mad. | 我觉得我要疯了 |
[04:35] | I-I keep blacking out, | 我总是断片 |
[04:36] | having these vague memories | 脑子里记忆很模糊 |
[04:39] | of conversations I can’t fully recall. | 会话的内容想不起来 |
[04:42] | In the middle of the day, mind you. | 而且还是大白天 你知道吗 |
[04:44] | I’m sure it’s nothing. | 应该没什么事吧 |
[04:45] | No. | 不 |
[04:46] | Craziness runs in the family. | 疯狂是会遗传的 |
[04:48] | My cousin Sean, my uncle Kieran. | 我表亲肖恩 我叔叔基兰 |
[04:51] | Right. | 好吧 |
[04:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:53] | You knew them? | 你认识他们吗 |
[04:55] | Uh, you know, yeah, uh… | 其实… |
[04:58] | Before I owned this place, I worked with your cousin Cami, | 在我管这家店之前 我和你表亲卡米共事过 |
[05:00] | so I’m pretty sure she mentioned their names. | 她应该提过他们的名字 |
[05:03] | Right. | 好 |
[05:04] | Apparently, Sean and Kieran | 我听说 肖恩和基兰 |
[05:05] | were happy as clams when they… | 当初在教堂… |
[05:08] | when they killed themselves, | 自杀的时候 |
[05:09] | right in the middle of the church. | 都非常开心 |
[05:12] | They were clergy, | 他们是神职 |
[05:14] | so I finally called up the archdiocese. | 所以我联系了大主教 |
[05:17] | Figured if I could get ahold of their journals, | 觉得如果我能拿到他们的日记 |
[05:20] | I might be able to find out what happened. | 也许能够查明事情的真相 |
[05:21] | Oh, Declan. | 德克兰 |
[05:22] | I wouldn’t do that. | 建议你不要这样做 |
[05:24] | It’s just… | 因为 |
[05:26] | with all the stress you’ve been under, and now you want to go | 你现在经受着这么多压力 现在还想去 |
[05:28] | digging up dirt on family suicides? | 查家庭成员自杀的真相 |
[05:31] | Come on, man, you should be taking it easy, | 得了吧 你不该这么在意 |
[05:33] | you know? Do… | 知道吗 应该… |
[05:35] | do something fun. | 应该做点开心的事 |
[05:41] | Speaking of fun. | 说到开心的事 |
[05:46] | What do you say to… | 不如这样吧 |
[05:47] | me buying you a drink, | 我给你买杯酒 |
[05:48] | and you pretending to find me interesting? | 你假装觉得我很有趣 |
[05:52] | Doesn’t seem too difficult. | 听起来似乎不难 |
[06:08] | Have you decided how you’re going to kill him? | 你决定好怎么杀他了吗 |
[06:11] | Slowly. | 折磨 |
[06:13] | Hope? | 霍普 |
[06:17] | Hope! | 霍普 |
[06:26] | I want to do this alone. | 我想一个人做这件事 |
[06:28] | What? | 什么 |
[06:29] | This is supposed to help me feel better, right? | 这样应该能让我好转 对吧 |
[06:33] | What’s wrong with her? | 她怎么了 |
[06:35] | She has an affliction, | 她很难受 |
[06:38] | for which | 而你的痛苦 |
[06:40] | your pain is a momentary comfort. | 能够短暂缓解她的症状 |
[06:45] | My pain? | 我的痛苦 |
[06:47] | But I don’t want an audience. | 但我不想要观众 |
[06:49] | Hope. | 霍普 |
[06:50] | If you want to help me, go. | 如果你想帮我 就走吧 |
[06:54] | Well, I was rather hoping to be part of the show. | 其实我本想参与进来的 |
[06:58] | Well, consider starting small, then. | 那你可以考虑循序渐进 |
[07:00] | Fingernails, or-or… | 指甲 或者… |
[07:02] | perhaps the tongue. | 也许是舌头 |
[07:04] | Build the suspense. | 留点悬念 |
[07:09] | Hey… hey, wait. | 等等 |
[07:10] | You’re not actually gonna leave me with her, are you? | 你不会真的要让把我留给她吧 |
[07:24] | It’s too late for Hope. | 对霍普来说太迟了 |
[07:25] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[07:27] | Eventually, the darkness is gonna overtake her, | 最终 黑暗会将她吞噬 |
[07:29] | and the kid you know is gonna be no more. | 你认识的那个小孩将不复存在 |
[07:30] | I don’t accept that. | 我不接受 |
[07:32] | You know, she barely survived this when she was eight. | 她八岁那年就已经是勉强逃过一劫 |
[07:34] | Now she’s a budding adult, | 现在她马上就要成年 |
[07:35] | and she’s one human kill away | 而且她离激活狼人的那面 |
[07:37] | from triggering her werewolf side. | 只差一条人命 |
[07:38] | Now, you think she’s angry right now, | 现在 你觉得她很生气 |
[07:39] | you wait until those claws come out and the eyes turn yellow. | 你就等着她伸出爪子 眼睛变成黄色吧 |
[07:42] | I need you to fix this. | 我需要你来解决这事 |
[07:44] | I don’t know how to fix this, Elijah! | 我不知道要怎么解决 以利亚 |
[07:46] | Look around! | 看看周围 |
[07:47] | All of these witches just woke up from the dead | 所有这些女巫靠着血管里流淌的 |
[07:49] | with vampire blood coursing through their veins. | 吸血鬼血液刚刚重生 |
[07:51] | Now, as soon as their grief gives them one second’s pause, | 现在 只要他们一停止悲伤 |
[07:53] | they’re gonna have to decide whether or not they’re gonna | 他们就必须要决定自己是要进食 |
[07:55] | feed and live forever, or end it all. | 获得永生 还是结束这一切 |
[07:58] | They’re my one and only priority, Elijah. | 他们才是我要最先考虑的唯一要事 以利亚 |
[08:00] | That’s it. | 我说完了 |
[08:07] | 安托瓦妮特 有急事 我必须马上见你 | |
[08:51] | The great Marcel Gerard. | 伟大的马塞尔·杰拉德 |
[08:54] | We’ve been waiting for you. | 我们一直在等你 |
[09:19] | I wasn’t sure that you’d come. | 我不确定你会不会来 |
[09:21] | The conflict between our families doesn’t change | 我们两个家族之间的矛盾并不能 |
[09:23] | the way I feel about you. | 改变我对你的感觉 |
[09:26] | But it complicates things. | 但它让事情变复杂了 |
[09:32] | Roman was taken. | 罗曼被抓走了 |
[09:38] | Niklaus. | 尼克劳斯 |
[09:39] | Elijah, he’s going to kill him, if he hasn’t already. | 以利亚 他会杀了他的 如果他还没有的话 |
[09:43] | He doesn’t deserve to die. | 他罪不至死 |
[09:44] | You and I both know | 你和我都知道 |
[09:45] | that Roman got lost in the shadow | 罗曼史迷失在了我母亲的影子里 |
[09:47] | of my mother, but she’s dead now. | 但是她现在死了 |
[09:49] | and her hate shouldn’t be pinned on my brother. | 她的仇恨不该压在我弟弟身上 |
[09:53] | No, it shouldn’t. | 对 是不该 |
[10:00] | – No, it shouldn’t… – If anything that you felt | -对 不该 -如果你对我的感觉有真的 |
[10:06] | for me was real, talk to Klaus. | 就跟克劳斯谈谈吧 |
[10:10] | Please. | 求你了 |
[10:27] | Don’t bother. They’re enchanted. | 别费劲了 他们都被催眠了 |
[10:31] | You do see the irony here? | 你不觉得这很讽刺吗 |
[10:33] | Years ago, had someone threatened you, | 几年前 如果有人威胁你的话 |
[10:35] | there would’ve been a legion of vampires | 一定会有一整个吸血鬼军团 |
[10:37] | searching to find and save you, | 来找你 救你 |
[10:39] | but you forsook us, threw in your lot with the Mikaelsons. | 但是你抛弃了我们和迈克尔森家族的人混在一起 |
[10:43] | Now no one is coming because no one cares. | 现在没人来救你了 因为没人在乎 |
[10:47] | You’re on your own. | 你是孤家寡人一个 |
[10:57] | So, I’ve tried dinner at Chophouse, | 我邀你去小餐馆吃晚餐 |
[11:00] | music at Preservation Hall | 典藏厅听音乐 |
[11:02] | – but all I’m getting is a runaround? – Well, I have to admit, | -但我得到的都是些搪塞 -我不得不承认 |
[11:04] | you are very cute and incredibly charming. | 你很可爱 也很迷人 |
[11:08] | But? | 但是 |
[11:11] | Uh, it’s just… in that uniform, | 只是…你穿着那件制服 |
[11:14] | you kind of remind me of someone. | 会让我想起某个人 |
[11:19] | He died a long time ago. | 他很久之前就去世了 |
[11:25] | Uh, his name was Aiden. | 他叫艾登 |
[11:27] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:35] | To your lost love. | 敬你失去的爱人 |
[11:39] | To all we’ve loved and lost. | 敬所有我们爱过和失去了的人 |
[11:49] | Well… hope to see you around. | 希望能再见到你 |
[12:02] | 马歇尔 未接来电和语音留言 | |
[12:07] | Would you believe it if I told you | 如果我跟你说我是为了你 |
[12:09] | you were the reason I came to New Orleans? | 才来新奥尔良的 你会相信吗 |
[12:13] | I’d been hearing the stories for years, | 这么多年来我都在听这些故事 |
[12:15] | how the wolves and witches | 狼人和女巫是如何在一个 |
[12:17] | lived under the thumb of a true king. | 真正的国王的掌控下生活 |
[12:23] | How the vampires lived by a code of honor, | 吸血鬼们是如何靠着荣誉和 |
[12:27] | loyalty to your own kind or else. | 忠于同类这样的信条生活 |
[12:35] | What a disappointment you turned out to be. | 你现在变得多么令人失望啊 |
[12:41] | Being a vampire | 当一个吸血鬼 |
[12:42] | wasn’t enough. | 还不够 |
[12:43] | You thought you could be better, | 你认为你能变得更好 |
[12:44] | so you turned yourself into an abomination. | 所以你把自己转化成了一种恶心的东西 |
[12:49] | Well, at least your venom can help us where you’ve failed. | 至少你的毒液可以帮我们继续你失败的事业 |
[13:05] | Did you know there are stories about it, too? | 你知道还有一些关于毒液的故事吗 |
[13:08] | How it can take down a hybrid, an Original, | 它能干掉混血儿 干掉始祖 |
[13:10] | even Hope Mikaelson, whatever she is. | 甚至还有霍普·迈克尔森 不管她是什么 |
[13:16] | Guess we’ll see what it can really do soon enough. | 我猜我们很快就能知道它的具体效用了 |
[13:26] | How much time do I have? | 我还剩多长时间 |
[13:29] | Days? | 几天 |
[13:32] | Hours? | 几小时 |
[13:38] | Un-Unless… | 除非… |
[13:41] | We feed, become vampires. | 我们进食 变成吸血鬼 |
[13:46] | It’s the only way. | 只有这一种办法 |
[13:54] | I am who I am, Vincent. | 我就是我 文森特 |
[13:56] | I was born a witch and I will die that way. | 我生来就是女巫 也会以女巫的身份死去 |
[13:59] | I’ll say my good-byes and then I’ll move on. | 我会说再见 然后继续向前 |
[14:04] | Don’t be sad. | 别伤心 |
[14:06] | I’ve had visions of the afterlife in the Ancestral Well | 我在祖先源泉看见过死后的生活 |
[14:10] | and it is more beautiful than you could ever imagine. | 比你能想象得到的还要美 |
[14:18] | Beautiful? | 多美 |
[14:20] | In my old house, where we lived when I was little, | 在我小时候住过的那栋老房子里 |
[14:25] | the air is so thick with honeysuckle and azaleas | 空气中弥漫着忍冬花和杜鹃花的香气 |
[14:29] | you could almost wrap yourself up in it. | 你甚至可以用这些香气把自己包裹起来 |
[14:33] | Oh, Ivy. | 艾薇 |
[14:39] | Babe, uh… | 亲爱的 |
[14:43] | there’s something I got to show you. | 我有东西要给你看 |
[14:47] | I know you won’t believe this, | 我知道你不会相信的 |
[14:48] | but I’ve been trying to see you, okay? | 但我一直都想见你 好吗 |
[14:50] | You’re right. I don’t believe it. | 你说的对 我不相信 |
[14:57] | I-I swear. | 我…我发誓 |
[14:58] | My sister, she wanted me to leave the country, | 我姐姐 她曾经想让我离开这个国家 |
[14:59] | but I wouldn’t go until I got to talk to you. | 但在和你说上话之前我是不会走的 |
[15:01] | Is this the kind of talk you had in mind? | 这就是你想要的那种谈话吗 |
[15:03] | Look, I-I know. | 我知道 |
[15:04] | Taking part in your mother’s capture and tricking you, | 参与到抓你妈妈还有欺骗你 |
[15:06] | that was wrong and I know that. | 我知道是我的错 |
[15:08] | And yet you did it anyway! | 但你还是做了 |
[15:16] | No, you… you have to understand. | 不是 你得明白 |
[15:19] | For years I’ve been told to fear you, | 这么多年别人都告诉我要怕你 |
[15:21] | every day, every night, | 时时刻刻 听到的都是 |
[15:22] | stories of what your father did to mine, | 你爸把我爸怎么样了 |
[15:24] | – what you and your kind have done to us. – My kind? | -你和你那种人怎样对我们 -我那种人 |
[15:26] | No, no, no, I like you, Hope, okay? I like you, I really do. | 不是这样的 我喜欢你 霍普 真心喜欢你 |
[15:28] | I just didn’t know whether to listen to the voice in my head | 我只是不知道是应该相信自己的判断 |
[15:30] | that said you were good or my mother’s voice | 还是我妈不断重复的 |
[15:32] | that said over and over y-you and your family… | 你和你家人 |
[15:35] | My family’s what? | 我家人什么 |
[15:39] | Evil. | 邪恶 |
[15:44] | And I wasn’t strong enough to fight her. | 我当时不够坚强 不敢反抗她 |
[15:47] | And I don’t want you to forgive me. | 我没想你会原谅我 |
[15:48] | I just want you to know | 我只是想要你知道 |
[15:49] | that I know what I did was wrong. Okay? | 我明白我错了 好不好 |
[15:55] | So, if you need to, just… | 如果你觉得有必要 |
[15:59] | kill me. | 就杀了我吧 |
[16:09] | So this is the new parenting style? | 这就是你新的教育方式吗 |
[16:12] | Allowing your daughter to mercilessly torture that boy. | 让你女儿无情地去折磨那个男孩 |
[16:15] | That boy held her and Hayley hostage, | 那个男孩挟持了她和海莉 |
[16:18] | almost killed Hope and succeeded with her mother. | 差点杀了霍普 还让她失去了母亲 |
[16:21] | So, if my daughter decides to end his life, | 要是我女儿决定结束他的性命 |
[16:23] | then that would make her someone who vanquishes her enemies, | 她只是要摧毁她的敌人 |
[16:25] | following in the footsteps of her father… | 追随了她父亲的足迹而已 |
[16:29] | and her uncle. | 还有她叔叔的足迹 |
[16:30] | She was supposed to be better than us, Niklaus. | 尼克劳斯 她应该比我们更优秀 |
[16:32] | She’s ill. | 她生病了 |
[16:35] | If this brings her some relief, then nothing else matters. | 如果这样能让她好受点的话 其他的都不重要 |
[16:37] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[16:39] | When she’s done with him and the darkness returns? | 等她折磨完那个男孩 邪恶又会回来 |
[16:41] | I’m sorry, but I have to ask, | 抱歉 虽然我喜欢听你这种 |
[16:43] | as much as I enjoy your withering judgment, | 咄咄逼人的评判 我也得问问 |
[16:46] | do you really have Hope’s best interest at heart? | 你是不是真心地在为霍普着想 |
[16:48] | What are you accusing me of? | 你在指责我 什么 |
[16:49] | I’m not blind, Elijah. | 以利亚 我不瞎 |
[16:51] | If you love that woman so much, go be with her. | 你要是真喜欢那个女人 就去跟她在一起 |
[16:53] | I have my own family to worry about | 我还有自己的家人要操心 |
[16:55] | and that boy is collateral damage. | 那个男孩是附带损害 |
[16:56] | You are leading your daughter down a path | 你这样会让你的女儿 |
[16:58] | that will erase her humanity. | 丧失掉人性 |
[17:00] | And if she loses that, Niklaus, | 要是她真的成那样了 尼克劳斯 |
[17:02] | the consequences will be devastating for everyone. | 后果会毁掉所有人 |
[17:03] | Just don’t. | 不要 |
[17:04] | Don’t what? | 不要什么 |
[17:06] | Counsel you against your worst instincts? | 警告你要防备你的邪恶本性吗 |
[17:09] | A thousand years, I have desperately tried to sway you | 几千年来 我拼命地在让你 |
[17:11] | toward some kind of reason. | 讲点道理 |
[17:14] | And for a thousand years, | 几千年来 |
[17:15] | I’ve trusted you. | 我也信任着你 |
[17:18] | So now what? | 现在怎么办呢 |
[17:21] | Our lives may be forever, | 虽然我们永远活着 |
[17:24] | but our allegiance is not. | 但我们并不会永远忠于彼此 |
[17:35] | Okay. So… | 好了 |
[17:37] | Ivy, right now is one of those rare instances | 艾薇 现在这种情况很少有 |
[17:40] | where you are neither of the world of the living | 你现在是徘徊在阴阳之间 |
[17:42] | or the world of the dead, so you can pass between the two | 所以你能自由穿越两界 |
[17:45] | and I can come with you. | 我也可以跟着你穿越 |
[17:47] | All right, give me your hand, babe. | 好了 宝贝 把手伸过来 |
[17:53] | I know, I know. I know. | 我知道很疼 |
[18:04] | Prezéve lyen lavi nou. | [咒语] |
[18:09] | Prezéve lyen lavi nou. | [咒语] |
[18:13] | Prezéve lyen lavi nou. | [咒语] |
[18:53] | No! | 不要 |
[18:55] | I-Is this… | 这是 |
[18:56] | The Ancestral Well, Ivy. New Orleans witches have been | 祖先源泉 艾薇 新奥尔良女巫 |
[18:59] | coming here at the time of their deaths | 在死亡的时候都会来这里 |
[19:00] | since there’s been a New Orleans, okay? | 从新奥尔良城市初建时就这样了 |
[19:02] | All of their power gets trapped right in here. | 他们的法力都被分离在这里 |
[19:04] | We use it, but while we grow stronger, | 我们使用这些法力 但我们强大了 |
[19:06] | the dead just languish. | 死者就会凋萎 |
[19:10] | This is where you’re gonna end up when you die. | 当你死了 你也会来这里 |
[19:14] | This is a lie. | 你在撒谎 |
[19:15] | Ivy… | 艾薇 |
[19:16] | I know what I saw, Vincent. | 我知道我看到的是什么 文森特 |
[19:18] | I know where I’m supposed to get my peace. | 我知道去哪里才能安息 |
[19:20] | Now get me out of here. | 马上带我离开这里 |
[19:21] | Ivy… Get me out of here right now! | 艾薇 马上带我离开 |
[19:26] | He simply won’t respond to reason. | 他完全不讲道理 |
[19:28] | So, then… what now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[19:32] | Those who once followed your mother, | 之前听从你妈妈的那些人 |
[19:35] | do you think they’ll respond to your leadership? | 你觉得他们会听你的安排么 |
[19:38] | You’re asking me to take up her mantle | 你是在叫我担起她在战争中的职责 |
[19:41] | in a war against your brother? | 对抗你弟弟吗 |
[19:42] | I’m asking you to gather them. | 我是让你召集他们 |
[19:47] | I’m asking you to have faith in me. | 我是让你要相信我 |
[19:51] | You have no idea what you took from me. | 你根本你知道你让我失去了什么 |
[19:54] | My mother. My children’s grandmother, | 我的妈妈 我孩子的外婆 |
[19:56] | someone to hold me when I’m scared | 在我害怕的时候 会抱着我的人 |
[19:58] | and to call me when I’m lonely, | 在我孤单的时候 会呼唤我的人 |
[20:00] | the-the first eyes I ever looked into, | 在我出生之际 最初见到的双眸 |
[20:01] | – I mean, my best friend! – I do. Okay, I really do. | -她我最好的朋友 -我理解 真的理解 |
[20:04] | – No, you don’t! You can’t. – Hope, I lost my mother, too. | -你不理解 你理解不了 -我也没有了妈妈 霍普 |
[20:07] | What did you just say? | 你刚说什么 |
[20:10] | Your mother… | 你妈妈 |
[20:13] | was nothing like mine. | 根本不能和我母亲相提并论 |
[20:19] | That’s-that’s not what I meant. | 我不是那个意思 |
[20:19] | That’s exactly what you meant! | 你就是那个意思 |
[20:43] | Hope, Hope. | 霍普 霍普 |
[20:44] | What?! | 什么 |
[20:48] | Your arm. | 你的胳膊 |
[21:02] | What’s happening to me? | 我这是怎么了 |
[21:04] | – I don’t know. – It’s bad, right? | -我不知道 -这很糟糕 对吧 |
[21:09] | You need to rid yourself of this darkness. | 你得把你体内的邪恶驱走 |
[21:11] | I can’t. I can’t kill him. | 我做不到 我不能杀他 |
[21:13] | I won’t. | 我不会 |
[21:14] | – Hope. – Dad. | -霍普 -爸 |
[21:15] | He’s no more guilty or responsible than me. | 他的罪过和责任不比我多 |
[21:23] | All that power, | 有那么强大的力量 |
[21:25] | still merciful. | 却依然保持仁慈 |
[21:27] | You clearly didn’t get that from my side of the family. | 这显然不是我这边的家族遗传 |
[21:39] | This is only gonna get worse, isn’t it? | 这只会越变越糟是吧 |
[21:49] | Stay here. | 在这等着 |
[21:53] | You shouldn’t be here, brother. | 你不该来这里 哥哥 |
[21:54] | Niklaus, I think I have a solution. | 尼克劳斯 我想我有个解决办法 |
[21:56] | You really think you can act as counsel | 你真的觉得觉得你和敌人同床共枕后 |
[21:57] | when you’re sleeping with the enemy? | 还能来当知心哥哥吗 |
[21:58] | I’m not speaking for Antoinette, nor am I speaking for Roman. | 我不是来为安托瓦妮特请愿 也不是为了罗曼 |
[22:00] | This is about Hope. | 这是为了霍普 |
[22:01] | Oh, so this is about Hope, now. | 你现在倒是想要为了霍普好了 |
[22:02] | How touching you remembered her plight. | 你能想起她的困境真让人感动 |
[22:04] | She’s faltering, isn’t she, Niklaus? | 她在承受折磨对吧 尼克劳斯 |
[22:06] | That rage, | 那满腔的怒火 |
[22:08] | consuming her from within. | 从内部侵蚀着她 |
[22:09] | And yet, you’ve taken me from her side again. | 而你却再一次将我带离她的身边 |
[22:11] | You might not trust me right at this moment, Niklaus… | 你也许此刻不会相信我 尼克劳斯 |
[22:16] | do you really have any other choice? | 但你有别的选择吗 |
[22:23] | Before this happened, | 在这事发生前 |
[22:25] | everything was clear to me. | 一切对我来说都如此清楚 |
[22:29] | I could close my eyes and see my peace. | 我闭上眼就能看见平静 |
[22:36] | My father is there. | 我父亲在那 |
[22:39] | He died when I was a baby, but he is there, waiting. | 他在我小时候就去世了 但他在那等着 |
[22:43] | And when he sees me, | 他看见我后 |
[22:45] | he takes me in his arms, and he says, | 他会拥我入怀 跟我说 |
[22:49] | “My sweet girl, | “我亲爱的小宝贝” |
[22:52] | I missed you so.” | “我太想你了” |
[23:00] | But you’re saying | 但你要告诉我 |
[23:04] | everything I see is a lie? | 我看见的一切都是谎言吗 |
[23:06] | I am telling you that you have a choice. | 我想要告诉你 你有选择 |
[23:08] | I made my choice. | 我已经做出了选择 |
[23:11] | You don’t belong in the Well. | 你不属于源泉 |
[23:12] | And I can’t become a vampire. | 但我也不能成为吸血鬼 |
[23:18] | So, then, what will become of me? | 那我将变成什么 |
[24:24] | No. | 不 |
[24:25] | Josh. Don’t. No. | 乔什 不要 别过来 |
[25:31] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[25:39] | Josh, what’s wrong? | 乔什 发生什么事了 |
[25:52] | That can’t be good, right? | 这挺不妙的 对吧 |
[26:02] | Hey. Come here. Sit down. | 过来 坐下 |
[26:04] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[26:06] | Lay back. | 躺好 |
[26:09] | Marcel. | 马塞尔 |
[26:10] | I’ll call Freya. | 我会打给弗雷娅 |
[26:11] | – Marcel. – No, I’m gonna get the cure. | -马塞尔 -不 我会拿到解药 |
[26:12] | Marcel. | 马塞尔 |
[26:13] | Try to hold still so the poison | 别乱动 这样毒液不会 |
[26:15] | won’t move through your system. | 在你身体里蔓延开来 |
[26:16] | It’s already in my heart. | 已经在我心脏里了 |
[26:18] | You’ve got to believe me, okay? | 你要相信我 好吗 |
[26:31] | I leave town for a few years, | 我离开了几年 |
[26:32] | and suddenly, you know everything? | 你就突然知道一切了 |
[26:35] | I always knew everything. | 我一直都知道 |
[26:38] | I just played dumb so you’d put up with me. | 只是在装傻 好让你受得了我 |
[26:45] | Hey, you, uh… | 你… |
[26:49] | you remember the first day we met? | 记得我们第一次见面的那天吗 |
[26:53] | Yeah, you wouldn’t pick up that coin. | 你不肯捡硬币 |
[26:56] | Even if it meant you died, | 即使这意味着你会死 |
[26:57] | you still wouldn’t betray your friend. | 你依然不愿意背叛朋友 |
[27:00] | Luckily for me, you’ve got your whole loyalty thing. | 幸运的事 你有贵族的尊严 |
[27:07] | And, uh, | 而且 |
[27:08] | I know that that’s the only reason you spared me that day. | 我知道那天你放过我的唯一原因 |
[27:14] | But now, | 但现在 |
[27:17] | you are my family. | 你是我的家人 |
[27:22] | Same. | 对我来说也是 |
[28:08] | The archdiocese has been meaning to have these files shipped | 教区这些年以来都想把这些文件 |
[28:10] | to the library at St. Patrick’s for years. | 寄去圣帕特里克的图书馆 |
[28:13] | This Kieran O’Connell. | 基兰·奥康纳 |
[28:15] | He’s your uncle, right? | 他是你叔叔对吧 |
[28:16] | Yes. Thank you. Thanks a million. | 是的 谢谢 太感谢了 |
[28:18] | That means a lot. | 这对我来说意义重大 |
[28:20] | Let me see if there’s some more here. | 让我看看这边有没有更多的资料 |
[28:22] | This might be one. | 这也许是 |
[28:24] | Let’s check this out. | 让我来看看 |
[28:27] | I asked you here | 我召集你们过来 |
[28:30] | because you’ve all been loyal to my mother’s cause. | 是因为你们都忠于我母亲的信条 |
[28:35] | Her son, | 她的儿子 |
[28:38] | my brother, has been taken prisoner | 我的弟弟 被混血杂种 |
[28:40] | by the half-breed Klaus Mikaelson, | 克劳斯·迈克尔森囚禁起来了 |
[28:43] | and together, we are going to liberate him. | 我们要一起解救他 |
[28:46] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[28:50] | We’re gonna do more than that. | 我们要做的更多 |
[28:57] | We are going to end the Mikaelson rule, | 我们要结束迈克尔森 |
[29:01] | once and for all. | 一劳永逸 |
[29:08] | This city has known violence a hell of a lot longer | 这城市在见证我们的魔法前 |
[29:11] | than it’s known about our magic. | 早就见证过无数的暴力 |
[29:13] | I mean, that’s why, all those centuries ago, | 这就是为什么在多个世纪前 |
[29:16] | our ancestors created the Ancestral Well. | 我们的祖先创造了祖先源泉 |
[29:20] | So that we would have something, some sort of power, | 让我们能有一点力量 |
[29:23] | so that we could survive in this place. | 在这地方生存下去 |
[29:25] | Like my mother, we must, tonight, embrace a vision | 正如我母亲一样 今晚我们要拥抱 |
[29:28] | of our species that we’re willing die for. | 让我们甘愿付出生命的种族愿景 |
[29:32] | I must confess that I myself | 我要向你们承认 |
[29:34] | have recently had a change of heart. | 我最近改变了心态 |
[29:38] | I’ve come to the realization | 我意识到了 |
[29:39] | that our reliance on that power has grown very, very toxic. | 我们对这力量的依赖十分的不健康 |
[29:44] | Right now, our ancestors are living in horror. | 现在 我们的先祖活在恐惧里 |
[29:49] | Right now, our ancestors don’t have any peace. | 现在 我们的先祖没有任何的平静 |
[29:52] | And that’s why, tonight, | 这就是为什么 今晚 |
[29:54] | we are going to release them. | 我们要放他们自由 |
[29:57] | So that every single one of our dead will be free. | 这样我们每个人死去以后 也能获得自由 |
[30:01] | Tonight, we go to war. | 今晚 我们准备开战 |
[30:06] | But those of you who are not resolute in the belief | 但那些信念不够坚定的人 |
[30:08] | that we are the one and the only true species… | 不相信我们是唯一真正的种族 |
[30:15] | the time for you to leave is now. | 大可现在离开 |
[30:19] | We’re with you. | 我们将追随你 |
[30:20] | Yes. | 没错 |
[30:22] | Once we release the Ancestral Well, | 一旦我们释放了祖先源泉 |
[30:25] | our ancestors are gonna know peace, | 我们的先祖就能获得平静 |
[30:27] | but our power is gonna change forever. | 但我们的力量也将永远的被改变 |
[30:32] | Our magic is gonna come from the earth itself. | 我们的魔法将来自大地本身 |
[30:36] | But there ain’t no turning back. | 但这没有退路 |
[30:38] | So let’s go ahead and do this. | 们开始吧 |
[30:43] | Libérez-nous. | [咒语] |
[30:45] | Libérez-nous. | [咒语] |
[30:47] | Libérez-nous. Libérez-nous. | [咒语] |
[30:49] | Now, Greta died in the name of purity, | 格雷塔为纯洁之名牺牲 |
[30:51] | and thanks to the unwavering conviction of her followers, | 现在多亏她追随者们坚定的信念 |
[30:54] | particularly those of you who chose to lead when she was gone, | 尤其是用于担起领导角色的人 |
[30:58] | her message lives on. | 她的信念得到了延续 |
[31:00] | So now, for those who stood by her, | 现在 曾经和她站在同个战线的人 |
[31:04] | you will share her fate. | 你们会分享和她一样的命运 |
[31:11] | What are they doing here? | 他们来这里干什么 |
[31:13] | “The road to redemption is long and winding, but worthy.” | “救赎之路长远而艰难 但值得” |
[31:23] | You betrayed us. | 你背叛了我们 |
[31:24] | We told you what my mother thought. | 我们说了我母亲的想法 |
[31:27] | And we never said we agreed. | 但我们从没说过我们认同 |
[31:28] | You can leave them to us now. | 你可以将他们交给我们了 |
[31:37] | I’m going to enjoy this. | 我会很享受这一切 |
[31:38] | Libérez-nous… | [咒语] |
[31:40] | Ansanm non enim Libérez-nous… | [咒语] |
[31:44] | liberari pour les morts. Libérez-nous… Libérez-nous… | [咒语] |
[31:49] | Ansanm non enim | [咒语] |
[31:53] | liberari… | [咒语] |
[31:56] | pour les morts. | [咒语] |
[31:58] | Go on, sweetheart, | 动手吧 亲爱的 |
[32:01] | let it all out. | 尽情发泄 |
[32:09] | Ansanm non enim… Libérez-nous… | [咒语] |
[32:13] | liberari… | [咒语] |
[32:54] | Are they all dead? | 他们都死了吗 |
[32:57] | Immortality isn’t for everyone. | 永生并不适合所有人 |
[33:00] | You should consider what you did | 你应该把你所做的事 |
[33:02] | an act of public service. | 当作为人民服务 |
[33:09] | Hey, kiddo, | 孩子 |
[33:12] | you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[33:14] | I… | 我… |
[33:17] | I’m, um, numb. | 我麻木了 |
[33:24] | Marcel, why don’t you and Josh gather up some vampires, | 马塞尔 你和乔什召集几个吸血鬼 |
[33:27] | get them to clean up this mess | 来清理现场吧 |
[33:30] | before anyone gets wise. | 在引起骚动前 |
[33:37] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[33:42] | I’ll tell you tomorrow, okay? | 我明天告诉你好吧 |
[33:45] | Yeah. | 好 |
[33:51] | Are they gonna come back? | 它们会回来吗 |
[33:54] | The lines and… | 那些线条 |
[33:55] | and-and the whispers? | 还有那些低声细语 |
[34:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:13] | Oh, my God, Declan. | 我的天啊 德克兰 |
[34:18] | Is he gonna live? | 他还活着吗 |
[34:19] | I’ll take care of this. | 我来处理 |
[34:21] | – Get out of here. – Dad… | -离开这里 -爸爸 |
[34:22] | Now! | 马上离开 |
[34:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:41] | Can you ever forgive me | 你能原谅我吗 |
[34:43] | for the mess that my family made? | 我的家人造成这样的残局 |
[34:45] | I could ask you the same question. | 我能问你同样的问题 |
[34:49] | Where will you go? | 你会去哪里 |
[34:52] | Someone once told me that Shanghai is | 曾经有人告诉我 上海 |
[34:54] | a safe place to hide out. | 是个躲藏的安全地方 |
[34:56] | Someone? | 有人 |
[34:59] | A man who always did right by me. | 一个从未负我的人 |
[35:03] | So I suppose I can trust him. | 我想我能相信他 |
[35:09] | Till we meet again. | 有缘再会 |
[35:17] | If we meet again. | 如果还能见到的话 |
[35:24] | I sincerely hope that we do. | 我诚心希望能再次相见 |
[35:40] | Vincent? | 文森特 |
[35:41] | Hmm? Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[35:47] | My father… | 我父亲 |
[35:50] | he’s here. | 他在这 |
[35:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:55] | It’s so beautiful. | 这里很美 |
[36:05] | Ivy… | 艾薇 |
[36:11] | Ivy? | 艾薇 |
[36:31] | No. | 不 |
[36:46] | You know, it’s funny you brought up my whole loyalty thing. | 你提起我贵族信条这事也是挺好笑的 |
[36:51] | Truth is, you were always more loyal than I was. | 实话说 你一直都比我更忠诚 |
[36:58] | To your friends… | 对朋友 |
[37:01] | to the city. | 对这座城市 |
[37:04] | To what you believed. | 对你相信的事 |
[37:08] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[37:13] | Rest in peace, dear friend. | 安息吧 亲爱的朋友 |
[37:53] | Aiden. | 艾登 |
[38:01] | Get in. | 上车吧 |
[38:12] | God, I missed you. | 天啊 我太想你了 |
[39:03] | The thing about an apology is | 在你命悬一线时的道歉 |
[39:07] | it doesn’t really mean much when your life’s on the line. | 不值一文 毫无意义 |
[39:18] | You’re better. | 你看起来好点了 |
[39:22] | I think I may have killed someone that I love. | 我想我可能杀了我很爱的人 |
[39:27] | Guess we’re not so different after all. | 我猜我们也没那么不同 |
[39:31] | whatever it is you did, | 不管你做了什么 |
[39:34] | you can never be anything like me. Okay? | 你永远不会变成我这样的人 |
[39:39] | You’re good, Hope. | 你是好人 霍普 |
[39:42] | You are. | 你真的是 |
[39:44] | And you don’t deserve any of this. | 你不值得承受这一切苦痛 |
[39:47] | I just… | 我只是… |
[39:48] | I just wish I could fix it. | 我希望我能解决这一切 |
[39:52] | If he dies, I won’t just lose him, | 如果他死了 我不仅会失去他 |
[39:56] | I’ll end up triggering my curse. | 我还会触发我的诅咒 |
[39:59] | Guess it was really inevitable. | 看来这真的是不可避免的 |
[40:05] | It’s gonna be okay. Okay? | 没事的 |
[40:14] | It’s gonna be okay. | 都会好起来的 |
[40:19] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[40:32] | Y-You should go. | 你该走了 |
[40:34] | Yeah. Yeah. | 好 好 |
[40:52] | You picked the wrong day to find religion. | 你选错了日子来探索宗教 |
[41:02] | Where’s Bill? | 比尔在哪 |