时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I guess I’ll see you in the next life. | 我想我们来生会再见 |
[00:05] | I’ll be waiting for another dance. | 我会等着与你再舞一曲 |
[00:07] | My mother… you let her die. | 我妈妈 你害死了她 |
[00:14] | Hope’s taking the power from us. | 霍普夺走了我们身上的黑魔法 |
[00:23] | If he dies, I won’t just lose him… | 如果他死了 我不仅仅会失去他 |
[00:26] | I’ll trigger my curse. | 还会触发我的诅咒 |
[00:29] | The dark magic is destroying Hope from the inside out. | 黑魔法正在从内到外侵蚀霍普的身体 |
[00:32] | So how do we stop it? | 那我们怎样才能阻止 |
[00:33] | There’s nothing we can do. | 我们什么也做不了 |
[00:36] | She’s my daughter. | 她是我女儿 |
[00:48] | It’s been a long time since we’ve shared a drink together. | 我们很久没有共饮一杯了 |
[00:52] | You’re gonna need it. | 你会需要的 |
[00:56] | I take it Davina didn’t bring good news. | 我想达维娜没有带来什么好消息 |
[00:58] | She and Freya have been holed up with spell books all week, | 她和弗雷娅整个星期都钻在魔法书中 |
[01:00] | searching for any last ideas to help Hope. | 寻找任何能够帮助霍普的办法 |
[01:03] | They’re out of options. | 她们也别无办法 |
[01:04] | I don’t accept that. | 我不接受 |
[01:05] | Look, I love that kid. | 我爱那个孩子 |
[01:07] | It’s because I love her that I am telling you. | 正是因为我爱她所以我在告诉你 |
[01:09] | There is no miracle fix here. | 没有奇迹的治疗办法 |
[01:12] | Now, she might’ve had a little more time, | 现在 她也许还有一些时间 |
[01:14] | but she’s about to experience her first full moon | 但是从她触发诅咒到现在 她马上就要 |
[01:16] | since she triggered her curse. | 经历她的第一个满月变身了 |
[01:17] | Every witch that we consulted is sure | 每一个我们问过的女巫都说 |
[01:19] | that she won’t survive the night. | 她活不过那个夜晚 |
[01:21] | Then we speak with Freya. | 那我们跟弗雷娅说 |
[01:22] | She will perform a binding spell. | 她能施行联结咒语 |
[01:24] | That’s the solution. | 那是个解决办法 |
[01:25] | A spell that powerful would only kill her faster. | 那么强大的咒语只会让她死得更快 |
[01:33] | This is terminal, Elijah. | 都到这个地步了 伊利亚 |
[01:37] | Now we can’t keep this a secret from her any longer. | 现在我们不能再瞒着她了 |
[01:41] | She needs to have the chance to say good-bye. | 她需要有机会告别 |
[01:46] | And we both know who needs to tell her. | 而且我们都知道该让谁告诉她 |
[01:55] | He won’t accept it. | 他不会接受的 |
[01:56] | Make him. | 让他接受 |
[01:58] | She is dying, Elijah. | 她要死了 伊利亚 |
[02:03] | Niklaus. | 尼克劳斯 |
[02:04] | Get in the car. You and I are taking Hope on a little trip. | 上车 你和我要带霍普去旅行 |
[02:07] | – Are you out of your mind? – She can sleep on the drive. | -你疯了吗 -她可以在车上睡 |
[02:09] | – Surely you heard Marcel. – He doesn’t know anything! | -你肯定听见马歇尔说的了 -他什么也不知道 |
[02:11] | – Where are we going? – Hope’s school knows how to deal | -我们去哪儿 -霍普的学校知道该如何应对 |
[02:13] | with a werewolf’s first transformation. | 狼人的第一次变身 |
[02:14] | They have a facility. | 他们有设备 |
[02:15] | Mystic Falls? | 神秘瀑布镇 |
[02:17] | I take it you have a plan. | 我还以为你有计划 |
[02:19] | I do and while I execute it, I need you to look after her, | 我的确有 当我实施的时候我要你照顾好她 |
[02:22] | to-to make sure she doesn’t exert herself. | 保证她别太累 |
[02:24] | Wouldn’t it be better for you to find someone | 找个霍普不那么憎恨的人 |
[02:25] | Hope despises a little less than me? | 对你来说难道不是更好吗 |
[02:27] | Perhaps quite literally anyone else she’s ever met. | 或许说白了就是她见过的任何一个人 |
[02:30] | How Hope feels about you is of no consequence. | 霍普对你的感觉根本不要紧 |
[02:32] | I have until the crest of the full moon to save her life. | 我要在满月升空之前救她的命 |
[02:35] | We’ve defied the inevitable for a dozen lifetimes. | 我们已经违背了十几次命运的安排 |
[02:37] | I am not about to surrender to it now. | 我是不会现在就屈服的 |
[02:39] | Please, Elijah. | 求你了 伊利亚 |
[02:44] | You’re the only one I trust. | 你是我唯一信得过的人 |
[03:06] | At the Salvatore School | 在为年轻以及天赋异禀的孩子 |
[03:07] | for the Young and Gifted, | 设立的塞尔瓦托学校 |
[03:08] | we are big on spirit. | 我们很注重精神 |
[03:15] | Education is our first priority, obviously. | 教育是我们的首要任务 这是自然 |
[03:19] | We’ve sent students to the Ivy League, to Silicon Valley. | 我们将学生送入了常春藤盟校 硅谷 |
[03:23] | Of course, if you’re looking for a more unique course of study, | 当然 如果你想寻求一种更独特的学习方法 |
[03:28] | I assure you, we are unmatched. | 我向你保证 我们是无可匹敌的 |
[03:31] | We believe in inclusive blending of the species here. | 我们相信在这里 种族都可以互相包容的共存 |
[03:35] | So, outside of full moons, | 所以除了每次满月 |
[03:38] | vampires, witches and werewolves all cohabitate peacefully. | 吸血鬼 巫师 以及狼人们都能和谐共存 |
[03:43] | Where do you keep the hybrids? | 你让混血儿们去哪儿 |
[03:45] | In the root cellar? | 地窖里 |
[03:47] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[03:48] | I just need one minute with this very lost new janitor. | 我需要一点时间去和我们迷路的门卫谈谈 |
[03:54] | Come on, Bob. | 过来 鲍勃 |
[03:55] | I’ll show you the toilets. | 我带你去卫生间 |
[04:01] | Seriously? | 认真的吗 |
[04:03] | You’re not exactly a selling point for this place. | 你可不是我们这个地方的卖点之一 |
[04:06] | Oh, because these kids have so many other options. | 因为这些孩子还有很多其他的选择 |
[04:09] | I thought we made a deal about you showing up in Mystic Falls. | 我还以为我们在你来神秘瀑布镇这件事上谈妥了 |
[04:12] | That was a long time ago. | 那是好久以前了 |
[04:15] | I need your help, Caroline. | 我需要你的帮助 卡洛琳 |
[04:17] | Hope is dying. | 霍普快死了 |
[04:18] | She consumed the dark magic and now it’s consuming her. | 她吞噬了黑魔法 现在黑魔法正在吞噬她 |
[04:22] | She won’t survive tonight’s full moon. | 她活不过今晚的满月 |
[04:24] | She triggered her curse? | 她触发诅咒了吗 |
[04:27] | It was my fault. | 是我的错 |
[04:28] | Uh, I thought that the Crescent wolves | 我以为新月族的狼人能够 |
[04:31] | could control their transformations. | 控制他们的变身 |
[04:33] | Not the first one. | 第一次不行 |
[04:34] | It’s a rite of passage. Unavoidable. | 这是一种仪式的必经之路 不可避免 |
[04:37] | Well, what do you need from me? | 那你需要我做什么 |
[04:40] | I need a very rare type of witch | 我需要一个非常罕见的 |
[04:44] | from the Gemini Coven. | 来自双子座巫师团的女巫 |
[04:47] | You can’t be serious. | 你开玩笑呢 |
[04:49] | I need your daughters, Caroline. | 我需要你的女儿们 卡洛琳 |
[04:57] | The diary of Stefan Salvatore. | 斯特凡·塞尔瓦托的日记 |
[05:02] | We’re not supposed to touch it, | 我们本来不该碰 |
[05:03] | but I practically have the whole thing memorized. | 但是我几乎把全文都记下了 |
[05:06] | And spoiler alert: | 给你剧透一下 |
[05:09] | Dad is the villain and you’re the evil henchman. | 日记里爸爸是恶棍 你是恶棍的随从 |
[05:12] | From one very biased perspective. | 这是从一个非常偏颇的角度来看的 |
[05:14] | Yeah, well, I, uh, got a second opinion. | 对 我还采纳了其他人意见 |
[05:18] | The Mystic Falls Files by Alaric Saltzman, | 阿拉里克·萨尔茨曼的《神秘瀑布镇档案》 |
[05:22] | Volume One. | 第一卷 |
[05:23] | In every story, Dad is the big bad wolf. | 在每一个故事里 爸爸都是大灰狼 |
[05:32] | Hope, what is it? | 霍普 怎么了 |
[05:33] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[05:34] | Nothing. I’m fine. | 没事 我很好 |
[05:37] | Well, Davina said she gave you some pills for the discomfort. | 达维娜说她给了你一些缓解不舒服的药 |
[05:39] | Yeah, well, you know what would really make me feel better? | 你知道什么才能真的让我觉得好点吗 |
[05:42] | Is spending the day with, like, anyone else. | 能和除了你以外的任何一个人度过这一天 |
[05:46] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们出去吧 |
[05:48] | I know a place in town. | 我知道镇上有个地方 |
[05:49] | Does a disturbingly decadent burger. Let’s do that. | 能做令人垂涎三尺的美味汉堡 走吧 |
[05:51] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[05:52] | Fine. You can have a milk shake. | 行 你可以喝杯奶昔 |
[05:56] | No. | 不行 |
[05:57] | No, absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[06:00] | They’re-they’re children. | 她们还是孩子 |
[06:01] | They’re siphoner witches. | 她们是虹吸巫师 |
[06:03] | It’s what they were born to do. | 这是她们天生的使命 |
[06:04] | Siphon magic from one thing… | 把魔法从一件东西上 |
[06:06] | And put it in another. | 吸取到另一件身上 |
[06:09] | So, after they siphon it from Hope, | 然后 等她们把黑魔法从霍普身上吸出来 |
[06:12] | what are they supposed to do with it? | 她们该拿它怎么办 |
[06:14] | You can’t just shove a demon in a jar and put it on a shelf. | 你不能把魔鬼塞进瓶子里然后就把它搁在架子上 |
[06:17] | They’ll put it in me. | 她们会传输给我 |
[06:20] | That’s great. | 真好 |
[06:22] | And then you can practice mindful meditation | 然后你可以练习冥想 |
[06:26] | while we just cross our fingers | 我们就交叉手指 |
[06:27] | and hope that you don’t develop some sort of temper. | 然后希望你不会产生什么暴脾气 |
[06:30] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[06:35] | Do you remember when you and your friends | 你还记得当你和你和你的朋友们 |
[06:37] | threatened to chain me up, drown me in cement | 威胁我 要把我锁起来 封在水泥里 |
[06:39] | and drop me in the deepest ocean? | 然后扔到最深的海里吗 |
[06:41] | Well, when your daughters put the magic in me, | 等你的女儿们把魔法转到我体内时 |
[06:45] | I need you to make good on that threat. | 我要你兑现你对我的威胁 |
[06:50] | I won’t fight you this time. | 这回我一定不反抗 |
[06:52] | No, I was just a kid back then. | 不行 我那会还是个孩子 |
[06:53] | I didn’t know… | 我不知道 |
[06:56] | That was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[06:58] | I can’t allow my daughter to die. | 我得让我的女儿活下去 |
[07:03] | But I promise you | 但是我向你保证 |
[07:04] | I will not endanger yours. | 我不会给你的女儿带来危险 |
[07:06] | Caroline, please. | 卡洛琳 求你了 |
[07:08] | Caroline. | 卡洛琳 |
[07:12] | I’m begging you. | 我求求你了 |
[07:22] | ♪ Here we are among the living ♪ | ♪ 我们在人世间 ♪ |
[07:25] | ♪ See and count your friends ♪ | ♪ 阅点着你的朋友 ♪ |
[07:28] | ♪ Gathered in a room together ♪ | ♪ 相聚在一室 ♪ |
[07:31] | ♪ This is how it ends ♪ | ♪ 这就是结局 ♪ |
[07:34] | ♪ Can’t stand the modern act… ♪ | ♪ 无法忍受当代艺术 ♪ |
[07:38] | If you’re here to tell me that my dad has a heart of gold, | 你要是跟我说我爸是菩萨心肠的话 |
[07:40] | this is probably the worst spot, | 在这里说估计最不合适了 |
[07:43] | considering that there’s a plaque inside | 在里面飞镖靶的旁边 |
[07:45] | near the dartboard for some woman | 有块纪念某个女人的匾 |
[07:46] | that he killed in a moonstone ritual. | 那个女人是他在月光石仪式中杀的 |
[07:48] | Take a look at that storefront across the street | 你看下街对面那个店铺 |
[07:50] | with the charcoal awning. | 有碳灰色遮阳棚的那个 |
[07:52] | Piece of land used to be our home. | 那块地曾经是我们的家 |
[07:56] | Smell of it still haunts me to this day. | 到现在我都觉得那个味道挥之不去 |
[07:58] | The burning wood, the crushed flowers, the berries. | 燃烧的柴火 碾碎的花朵 还有浆果的味道 |
[08:03] | Your father was incessantly painting back in those days. | 你爸那时候成天不停地作画 |
[08:07] | Mixing, searching for brighter reds, for deeper blues. | 调各种颜色 更明亮的明红 更深的黛绿 |
[08:12] | Used to wake me in the middle of the night | 经常在半夜把我叫醒 |
[08:13] | just to show me the color that he would swear | 让我看他调的颜色 |
[08:16] | he himself had invented. | 还发誓他创造了新的颜色 |
[08:17] | I remember the first time that he showed me a turquoise. | 我记得第一次他给我看的是绿松石 |
[08:24] | It’s also the first time I smelled blood. | 那也是我第一次闻到血的味道 |
[08:29] | You see, when Mikael found Niklaus fashioning a paintbrush | 当麦克发现尼克劳斯在用树枝做画笔后 |
[08:32] | from a small branch, he took that branch… | 他接过来那个树枝 |
[08:38] | He struck my brother across the face. | 然后打在我弟弟脸上 |
[08:45] | What did you do? | 那你做什么了 |
[08:49] | Niklaus begged me to run away with him, but I told him | 尼克劳斯求我跟他一起逃走 但我告诉他 |
[08:52] | that I would never leave Rebekah and Kol at the mercy of Mikael. | 我绝不会丢下丽贝卡和科尔不管 |
[08:59] | So we stayed. | 所以我们没走 |
[09:00] | And, of course, | 当然 |
[09:01] | it was a mistake. | 那是个错误 |
[09:04] | We should’ve run away together, but… | 我们应该一起逃走 但是 |
[09:07] | your father couldn’t go alone. | 你爸爸又不能自己走 |
[09:09] | But I did swear to him I would protect him | 而且我发过誓从那天起 |
[09:13] | from that very day. | 我会保护他 |
[09:15] | Peanut butter blast, whipped cream on the bottom. | 花生酱奶昔 底下是鲜奶油 |
[09:17] | Just how you like it. | 你喜欢的口味 |
[09:21] | Thanks, Landon. | 谢谢你 兰登 |
[09:23] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[09:25] | Uh, this is my uncle. | 这位是我叔叔 |
[09:27] | Nice to meet you, Mr. Marshall. | 幸会 马歇尔先生 |
[09:31] | So, Hope. | 霍普 |
[09:33] | You haven’t been around much lately. | 最近没怎么见到你啊 |
[09:35] | Oh, yeah, there’s been stuff back at home. | 是啊 家里有些事情 |
[09:38] | Oh. Well, I was, I was hoping you’d be back. | 我一直盼着你回来 |
[09:41] | I mean, you’re from New Orleans, right? | 我是说 你是从新奥尔良过来的 对吧 |
[09:43] | I’ve always wanted to go. | 我一直想去看看 |
[09:44] | It’s home to some of the greatest musicians of all time. | 那里诞生了许多伟大的音乐家 |
[09:48] | You should go. | 你该走了 |
[09:50] | No matter where you are, there’s always someone playing | 不管在哪里 你都能发现有人在演奏 |
[09:52] | a Louis Armstrong song somewhere. | 路易斯·阿姆斯特朗的歌曲 |
[09:59] | Uh, actually, there’s, um, | 其实 今晚 |
[10:01] | there’s music in the square tonight. | 在广场上有音乐演奏 |
[10:03] | I mean, they do it all the time, but tonight there’s this | 虽然每天都有 但是今晚 |
[10:04] | kind of bluesy vibe and I thought maybe if you wanted… | 是蓝调类的主题 我想你可能如果想 |
[10:09] | Oh, Landon, I-I can’t tonight. | 兰登 我今晚不行 |
[10:11] | I have a thing. | 我有事 |
[10:13] | Right, yeah. | 好的 |
[10:14] | I should probably pick up an extra shift anyway. | 我估计我也得加班 |
[10:17] | No, thanks, though, for asking and for the milk shake. | 不管怎样 谢谢你邀请我 还有奶昔 |
[10:22] | Yeah. It was nice to meet you. | 好的 很高兴能见到你 |
[10:24] | And you. | 我也是 |
[10:32] | The full moon doesn’t crest until later. | 满月出现得很晚 |
[10:35] | You could’ve gone with him. | 你其实可以跟他去 |
[10:39] | Why didn’t you? | 你为什么不去呢 |
[10:44] | Because I’m gonna be dead soon. | 因为我很快就要死了 |
[10:56] | What do we get if we say yes? | 我们要是同意的话有什么好处 |
[10:57] | The warm feeling in your heart | 你内心会感到温暖 |
[10:59] | that comes from helping a friend in need. | 这种温暖来自你帮助了有需要的朋友 |
[11:02] | Well, we are in need of new cell phones. | 我们需要新手机 |
[11:04] | And permission to go to the senior solstice dance. | 还需要让我们去高年级的冬至舞会 |
[11:08] | And, you and Dad | 还有 你和爸爸 |
[11:10] | take the skirt-length rules out of the dress code. | 取消着装规定对裙子长度的限制 |
[11:12] | It’s anti-feminist and oppressive. | 这不仅反女权主义 而且是对女性的压迫 |
[11:15] | And not cute. | 而且一点都不可爱 |
[11:18] | No to the phones. | 手机不行 |
[11:20] | Maybe to the dance. | 舞会也许可以 |
[11:22] | And yes to defying the patriarchy one plaid skirt at a time. | 允许你们以格子裙抵制一次男权主义 |
[11:28] | Deal? | 说定了 |
[11:31] | Deal. | 说定了 |
[11:34] | Now Mr. Michaelson is going to explain | 现在麦克尔森先生会给你们讲 |
[11:36] | exactly what he needs you to do. | 他要你们具体怎么做 |
[11:38] | Very clearly and kindly, | 他会很友好的讲清楚 |
[11:42] | without even a hint of a temper or frustration. | 完全不会有脾气 也不会灰心丧气 |
[11:48] | First of all, thank you. | 我先得谢谢你 |
[11:55] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[11:58] | Whatever the hell’s going on here, no. | 不管是什么事 我都不同意 |
[12:06] | How did you know? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[12:10] | Every witch in our family locked in the bell tower all week. | 整个星期 我家所有的巫师都关在钟楼里 |
[12:14] | Creepy black veins all over my body. | 我身上到处是恐怖的黑色血管 |
[12:17] | And… | 还有 |
[12:19] | it hurts, you know? | 很疼 你知道吗 |
[12:23] | How long do I have? | 我还有多长时间 |
[12:25] | In your condition… | 你这种情况 |
[12:28] | we don’t believe that you’ll be strong enough | 我们觉得你不够强大 |
[12:30] | to handle the full moon. | 撑不过满月 |
[12:35] | What’s not to handle? | 有什么撑不过的 |
[12:38] | It’s only every bone in my body breaking all at once. | 只不过是我身上的骨头同时全部碎掉 |
[12:41] | You listen to me, | 你听我说 |
[12:42] | your father is searching for a cure, even as we speak. | 你爸现在正在想办法 |
[12:45] | We will not allow anything to happen to you. | 我们保证不会让你有事的 |
[12:48] | – You understand? – Elijah, | -你明白吗 -以利亚 |
[12:51] | it might be all for the best anyway. | 可能这样对大家都好 |
[12:54] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么这样说 |
[12:57] | Hey, nice outfit. That’s really cute. | 服装不错 很可爱 |
[13:00] | All right, boys, let’s roll. | 好了 伙计们 我们走吧 |
[13:04] | I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[13:05] | I didn’t mean to slip. | 我不小心手滑了 |
[13:07] | That’s my bad. | 我的错 |
[13:08] | You guys are seven bucks short. | 你们还差七块钱呢 |
[13:10] | No, that’s your tip, Kirby. | 不对 那是你的小费 卡比 |
[13:11] | That’s negative seven bucks | 负七块钱是因为 |
[13:12] | for the poor service that we received. | 你给我们提供的服务太差了 |
[13:28] | Know how to drive? | 会开车吗 |
[13:31] | Um, Mom and Declan taught me a little in the old truck. | 妈妈和德克兰用旧卡车教过我 |
[13:38] | I think it’s probably time you drove a Bentley. | 我觉得现在你该开宾利了 |
[13:41] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[13:56] | Alaric. | 阿拉克 |
[13:57] | You can cool off down here | 你可以在先这里冷静下 |
[13:59] | until I get you 1,000 miles away from my daughters. | 我要让我的女儿们离你十万八千里远 |
[14:15] | That would be a stop sign approaching. That’s a stop sign. | 前面应该是停车标志 是停车标志 |
[14:18] | Okay, okay, don’t have a panic attack about it. | 好的 好的 不要紧张 |
[14:20] | It’s not like I can kill you, and I’m dying already, so… | 我又不能杀了你 而且我已经要死了 所以 |
[14:23] | Is it absolutely necessary to destroy | 有必要在这个过程中 |
[14:24] | this work of art in the process? | 毁掉这件艺术品吗 |
[14:29] | I know what you’re doing, you know, | 我知道你在干什么 |
[14:31] | with the milk shakes and driving lessons. | 奶昔 驾驶课程 |
[14:34] | Life’s little pleasures, whatever. | 生活的小乐趣什么的 |
[14:38] | I’m not, like… | 我没有… |
[14:39] | suicidal, if that’s what you’re worried about. | 自杀倾向 如果你担心这个的话 |
[14:41] | You know, that’s not what I meant | 我说死亡也许是最好的结果 |
[14:42] | when I said that dying might be for the best. | 但我不是那个意思 |
[14:45] | Well, you certainly don’t seem to have any interest | 你的确似乎对活着 |
[14:47] | in your survival. | 没有任何兴趣 |
[14:48] | It’s not like I want to die. I just… | 不是我想死 我只是… |
[14:52] | don’t think I was meant to exist in the first place. | 觉得我一开始就不应该存在 |
[14:56] | I think about all the crazy things | 我想了想所有 |
[14:57] | that led to me being born. | 导致我出生的疯狂的事 |
[14:59] | Dad lives 1,000 years, | 爸活了1000多年 |
[15:01] | does weird ritual to become the only vampire who can procreate. | 做了奇怪的仪式成了唯一可以生育的吸血鬼 |
[15:06] | Mom moves from foster home to foster home… | 妈从一个寄养家庭搬到另一个寄养家庭… |
[15:09] | to end up in Mystic Falls. | 最后到了神秘瀑布镇 |
[15:11] | – When Dad got sad and drunk… – Okay. | -当爸悲伤 喝多了的时候 -好吧 |
[15:14] | had a one-nighter with Mom, | 和妈发生了一夜情 |
[15:16] | – who was basically hate-banging him. – We don’t have to… | -而妈根本就不想和他上床 -我们不必… |
[15:17] | – We honestly… – Then, boom. Loophole. | -真的… -然后 自然的漏洞 |
[15:19] | Yeah. Miracle baby. | 是啊 奇迹宝宝 |
[15:24] | But can you be a miracle and a mistake at the same time? | 但是你能同时既是奇迹又是错误吗 |
[15:28] | No one is a mistake, Hope. | 没人是错误 霍普 |
[15:31] | This family has fought tooth and nail | 这个家族从知道你的存在的那一刻 |
[15:33] | to keep you alive from the moment | 就在竭尽全力 |
[15:34] | we learned of your existence. | 保护你的安全 |
[15:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:37] | But the universe has been trying to kill me | 但在我出生前 |
[15:38] | since before I was born. | 宇宙就已经要杀了我 |
[15:41] | To reset the balance of nature. | 为了恢复自然的平衡 |
[15:43] | And I’m grateful that you guys have fought so hard. | 我很感激你们这么努力地战斗 |
[15:48] | But I knew when I took the power back that I might die. | 但我知道我一拿回我的力量 我就可能会死 |
[15:52] | It was my decision. | 是我自己的决定 |
[15:57] | Turn right here. | 这里右拐 |
[16:22] | Okay, so we’re gonna spend | 好了 所以我们要把 |
[16:23] | my final hours watching Connor get to first base | 我最后的时间花在看康纳 |
[16:26] | with runner-up Miss Mystic Falls? | 和他的神秘瀑布镇小姐亚军上一垒吗 |
[16:29] | Why do you suppose that your friend Landon didn’t fight back? | 你觉得为什么你的朋友兰登不会还击 |
[16:33] | Um, I don’t know, he’s… he has to keep his job. | 我不知道 他…他得保住他的工作 |
[16:37] | He has to keep his job. | 他得保住工作 |
[16:38] | We, however, have nothing to lose. | 然而我们没什么可失去的 |
[16:42] | You do understand, | 你知道 |
[16:43] | I could compel these idiots to do just about anything you want. | 我能催眠这些白痴做任何你想让他们做的事情吧 |
[16:52] | Or you can compel them to forget what I’m about to do. | 或者你可以催眠他们忘掉我接下来要做的事情 |
[17:01] | That’s not what I’m suggesting. | 我不是那个意思 |
[17:03] | You cannot be reckless with your energy. | 你不能鲁莽地用你的魔力 |
[17:06] | If I die in jock revenge mode, | 如果我死于报复运动员 |
[17:07] | – it’ll be worth it. – Hope, you have to conserve your strength. | -那也值了 -霍普 你得保存体力 |
[17:08] | Relax, I’ll be fine. | 放松 我没事的 |
[17:19] | Glace, solidatur. | [咒语] |
[17:21] | Glace, solidatur. | [咒语] |
[17:23] | Glace, solidatur. | [咒语] |
[17:37] | My… my car! | 我的…我的车 |
[17:39] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[17:41] | What did you, what did you do to my car?! | 你们 你们对我的车做了什么 |
[17:44] | Every single– What did you do to my car?! | 每个… 你们对我的车做了什么 |
[17:49] | Yeah, that felt good. | 的确感觉不错 |
[17:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:59] | I’m confiscating this. Forever. | 这个没收了 永远没收 |
[18:02] | Fine. It’s only for the security of the school, | 好吧 这只是为了学校的安全 |
[18:04] | but apparently that’s a thing of the past, | 但很显然那是过去的事了 |
[18:06] | since you’re just inviting Voldemort to campus. | 因为你都开始邀请伏地魔来学校了 |
[18:08] | Ric, we started this school to protect these kids. | 小理 我们创办这所学校是为了保护这些孩子 |
[18:11] | Hope is one of them, and she’s in trouble. | 霍普是其中之一 现在她有麻烦了 |
[18:13] | We can’t just turn our back on her. | 我们不能就那么抛弃她 |
[18:17] | He still clouds your judgment. | 他还在干扰你的判断力 |
[18:23] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[18:24] | I am talking about Klaus Mikaelson. | 我在说克劳斯·迈克尔森 |
[18:27] | A cockroach of a creature who wrought | 一个祸害了地球 |
[18:28] | havoc on this Earth for 1,000 years | 1000多年的蟑螂 |
[18:30] | and can never be stamped out, ever. | 永远都不会被灭绝 |
[18:33] | And you just want to give him more evil power? | 你还想给他更多邪恶的力量 |
[18:42] | Caroline, I… | 卡洛琳 我… |
[18:46] | I know your intentions are good. | 我知道你的初衷是好的 |
[18:51] | And I want to help Hope, of course I do. | 我想帮助霍普 我当然想 |
[18:54] | But we can’t call another witch? | 但是我们就不能叫别的女巫吗 |
[18:56] | Use one of the teachers? | 让其中一个老师帮忙吗 |
[19:00] | Bonnie? | 邦妮 |
[19:00] | This is not something that Bonnie can do. | 这不是邦妮能做得了的 |
[19:03] | Our girls can. | 我们的女儿可以 |
[19:07] | And then you can pop a bottle of champagne | 然后你就可以开一瓶香槟 |
[19:09] | and watch him sink to the bottom of the Atlantic. Everyone wins. | 看他沉到大西洋底 两全其美 |
[19:11] | Yeah, and how many times have we tried | 我们有多少次要把他 |
[19:13] | to sink him to the bottom of the ocean? | 沉到海底了 |
[19:17] | He’s a willing participant this time. | 这次他是自愿的 |
[19:22] | All right, fine, let’s just pretend, | 好吧 那我们 |
[19:23] | for one insane moment, | 就这么假装一下 |
[19:25] | that you have reason enough to believe that that’s true now. | 你有足够的理由相信他现在说的是真的 |
[19:28] | You think that’s gonna stick? | 你觉得那可能吗 |
[19:31] | The ocean isn’t big enough to hold him down, Care. | 大海不足以压住他 小卡 |
[19:36] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[19:40] | Very impressive system. | 很不错的系统 |
[19:43] | Secure, I’m sure, | 很安全 我很确定 |
[19:44] | if you’re a baby werewolf navigating puberty. | 如果你是青春期的小狼人 |
[19:51] | But I’m a little past that. | 但我已经超过那个年龄了 |
[19:53] | Klaus… | 克劳斯… |
[19:53] | Alaric’s right. The ocean won’t hold me. | 阿拉里克说得对 大海困不住我 |
[19:57] | But when I’ve transferred the Hollow magic out of Hope, | 但是当我把霍普的祸髅魔法转移出来的时候 |
[20:00] | I don’t intend to drown it. | 我不打算淹死它 |
[20:04] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[20:06] | This is the last remaining White Oak stake. | 是世界上存留的唯一一根白栎树木桩 |
[20:12] | When the power is in me, | 当魔法在我体内的时候 |
[20:14] | there’s only one way to make sure it’s gone for good. | 只有一种办法能确保它永远消失 |
[20:20] | Someone needs to kill me. | 有人得杀了我 |
[20:35] | They fit fine. | 挺合身 |
[20:36] | A bit dusty, but… | 有点灰 但… |
[20:38] | Well, the previous owner died a decade ago, so… | 之前的房主十年前去世了 所以… |
[20:41] | He chose not to warn me before sacrificing his life, either. | 他也选择在牺牲自己前不告诉我 |
[20:44] | – Caroline… – Don’t. | -卡罗琳… -别 |
[20:45] | Why didn’t you tell me the truth? | 你为什么不告诉我实话 |
[20:47] | Did you think that I wouldn’t let you go through with it? | 你觉得我会阻止你吗 |
[20:48] | Well, perhaps I didn’t want to know either way. | 也许我并不想知道 |
[20:50] | Where do you even get a White Oak stake? | 你从哪弄到的白栎树木桩 |
[20:54] | It was decades ago. | 几十年前的事了 |
[20:56] | I was gonna destroy it, | 我本要毁掉它 |
[20:58] | but the weight of immortality was heavier then. | 但是在那个时候永生的念头更让人沉重 |
[21:01] | Maybe we can buy you some time. | 也许我们能争取点时间 |
[21:05] | The magic in Hope is rooted too deeply. | 霍普体内的魔法扎根太深了 |
[21:09] | Tonight, when she’s trapped in that space | 今晚 当她被困到 |
[21:12] | between human and beast, that’s when your daughters | 人兽之间的时候 就让你的女儿们 |
[21:13] | can remove it from her. | 把那从她体内去除 |
[21:17] | Are you sure that there’s no other way? | 你确定没别的办法了吗 |
[21:19] | There’s always another way. | 总有别的办法的 |
[21:23] | Somewhere, written in some forgotten language, | 在某个地方 用某种被遗忘的语言书写 |
[21:24] | in some city lost in lava, likely lies buried the secret | 在某个被岩浆覆盖的城市 |
[21:27] | to having everything I want all at once. | 掩埋着我立刻想要的所有一切 |
[21:34] | But I’m not gonna find it today, | 但我今天是找不到了 |
[21:36] | and today is all I have. | 我只有今天一天时间了 |
[21:48] | I’m going to convince Ric | 我去说服小理 |
[21:49] | to let our girls help you out with this. | 让我们的女儿帮你 |
[21:52] | Because you are being a good father. | 因为你在做一个好父亲 |
[21:55] | And you are being a good person, and how could I | 你在做一个好人 我怎么会阻止你那么做 |
[21:57] | tell you not to do that when that is all that I have ever… | 那是我一直以来想要… |
[22:12] | Oh, this would be so much easier if you just… | 如果你就一直是个大坏狼的话 |
[22:15] | stayed the big bad wolf. | 这就容易得多了 |
[22:24] | Just wait here. | 在这等着 |
[22:38] | You know your father would kill me | 你知道你爸要是知道我让你那么做 |
[22:39] | if he knew I let you do that. | 他会杀了我的吧 |
[22:41] | I won’t tell. | 我不会告诉他的 |
[22:42] | Please don’t. | 拜托别 |
[22:45] | Let’s go back to the school. | 我们回学校去吧 |
[22:46] | Okay? I need to lay down. | 好不好 我想要躺会 |
[22:53] | Don’t you give up on this fight. | 你不能失去斗志 |
[22:54] | It’s too late, Elijah. | 太迟了 以利亚 |
[22:56] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[22:58] | I can feel it. | 我能感受到 |
[22:59] | You should just tell my dad to stop looking for a Hail Mary. | 你应该告诉我爸别找绝地反击来救我了 |
[23:02] | He’s gone through enough torment in his life. | 他这辈子受的苦够多了 |
[23:04] | You are the reason that his life of torment has not been in vain. | 因为有你 他这辈子的苦才没有白受 |
[23:06] | Now, if you’re not gonna fight for yourself, | 你现在就算不为自己拼一下 |
[23:07] | – you go fight for him. – I don’t want to fight anymore. | -你也为他拼一下吧 -我不想再拼了 |
[23:10] | I can’t save my dad. | 我救不了我爸 |
[23:12] | Okay? I-I’m not a savior. | 好吗 我不是救世主 |
[23:14] | If anything, I-I’m a murderer. | 我最多是个杀人犯 |
[23:16] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[23:17] | The man in the church was not your fault. | 教堂里那个人不是你的错 |
[23:19] | – I’m talking about my mom. – Your mother was not your fault. | -我说的是我妈 -你妈的死不是你的错 |
[23:21] | If anything, it was mine. Now you blame me. | 就算有错 也是我的错 你得怪我 |
[23:23] | Guess what? I’ve tried. | 你知道吗 我试过了 |
[23:25] | No matter how I look at it, it’s my responsibility. | 不管我怎么想 都是我的责任 |
[23:27] | Roman and his mom were afraid of me. | 诺曼和他妈妈都怕我 |
[23:30] | I was the one who kidnapped her in the first place. | 最早是我绑架了我妈 |
[23:32] | I left her to be taken. | 我让她被人带走了 |
[23:33] | This family needs you. | 这个家庭需要你 |
[23:35] | We need you, and you are going to survive. | 我们需要你 你要活下去 |
[23:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:38] | Why? I’ve spent my entire life | 为什么 我一辈子都在想 |
[23:41] | trying to get our family back together, | 要我们家人团聚 |
[23:42] | and if anything, I ruined it, okay? I-I broke it. | 到最后 是我搞砸了 我破坏了这个家 |
[23:46] | So please, just let me go, because I’m tired. | 所以 放我走吧 我累了 |
[23:48] | I’m so tired. And if anything, | 我太累了 假如可以的话 |
[23:51] | I just want my mom, I just want my mom. | 我只想要我妈 我只想要我妈 |
[23:56] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[23:58] | Hope? What’s wrong? What is it? | 霍普 怎么了 怎么回事 |
[24:04] | Niklaus! | 尼克劳斯 |
[24:08] | She just collapsed. | 她突然昏倒了 |
[24:09] | – I don’t know… – Quiet. | -我不知道 -安静 |
[24:12] | No heartbeat. | 没有心跳了 |
[24:14] | Please. Please. | 求你了 求你了 |
[24:16] | Hope! | 霍普 |
[24:32] | Hope? | 霍普 |
[24:36] | Mom. Mom. Mom. | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[24:52] | What happened? Why are you here? | 出什么事了 你为什么在这里 |
[24:54] | I… I was sick. | 我病了 |
[24:57] | Mom, there’s so much that I have to tell you. | 妈妈 我有好多话想跟你说 |
[24:59] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不应该在这里 |
[25:01] | – It’s not your time yet. – It’s okay. | -你的时间还没到 -没关系 |
[25:02] | I want to be here. I want to be here with you. | 我想在这里 我想和你一起在这里 |
[25:04] | No. You have to go back. | 不行 你必须得回去 |
[25:07] | I need you to fight this. | 你要你去战胜这一切 |
[25:09] | Hope, wake up. | 霍普 醒醒 |
[25:10] | Get Caroline. | 把卡洛琳找来 |
[25:11] | Tell her to bring her girls. | 叫她把她的女儿们带来 |
[25:13] | Go! | 去 |
[25:15] | Please come back to me. | 请不要离开我 |
[25:18] | Hope! | 霍普 |
[25:21] | Hope! | 霍普 |
[25:23] | You… you have to go back to your dad. | 你必须得回到你爸爸那里去 |
[25:25] | Mom… I’m so sorry. | 妈妈 我很抱歉 |
[25:28] | I’m so sorry | 我很抱歉 |
[25:29] | for everything that happened, and I can’t forgive myself. | 发生了这一切 我不能原谅我自己 |
[25:32] | Well, too bad… because I forgive you. | 那就太遗憾了 因为我原谅你 |
[25:38] | I forgive you, Hope. | 霍普 我原谅你 |
[25:41] | And I know that you’re scared, | 我知道你很害怕 |
[25:42] | and I know that you’re sad, and that’s okay. | 我也知道你很伤心 但是没关系 |
[25:46] | What happened this year was about hatred | 今年发生的一切都是在你我之前 |
[25:48] | and ugliness that was born long before you | 早就积下的仇恨 |
[25:50] | and long before me. | 与丑恶 |
[25:53] | I need you to fight this. | 我需要你去战胜这一切 |
[25:55] | Hope, wake up. | 霍普 醒醒 |
[25:58] | But I want to be here. | 但是我想在这里 |
[26:00] | I don’t want to leave you here alone. | 我不让让你一个人在这里 |
[26:03] | Hope, I’m not alone. | 霍普 我不是一个人 |
[26:06] | Listen. | 听 |
[26:12] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[26:23] | Look. | 看 |
[26:35] | Jackson is here. | 杰克逊在这里 |
[26:41] | My parents. | 我的爸妈 |
[26:43] | Grandma Mary. | 外婆玛丽 |
[26:51] | I’m not dead because of you. | 你没有让我死掉 |
[26:54] | I’m at peace because of you. | 你让我得到了安宁 |
[27:00] | If I go back, am I ever gonna see you again? | 要是我回去了 我以后还能见到你吗 |
[27:07] | Not for a very, very long time. | 很久很久之后才会再见到 |
[27:13] | So you better have good stories, okay? | 所以到时候我要听你精彩的故事 |
[27:17] | Make art. | 艺术创作 |
[27:18] | Use your voice. | 歌唱表演 |
[27:20] | Have adventures. | 生活冒险 |
[27:22] | And have at least one totally epic love. | 还要至少有一段刻骨铭心的爱情 |
[27:31] | And be every bit of yourself. | 活出自我 |
[27:36] | Because the very best of me is in you. | 因为你有我所有的优点 |
[27:42] | I love you, Mom. | 我爱你 妈妈 |
[27:44] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[27:49] | Always and forever. | 直到永远 |
[27:53] | I don’t want to let go. | 我不想放手 |
[28:05] | I need you to do something for me. | 我需要你帮我做点事 |
[28:08] | Please, Hope. Please. | 求你了 霍普 求你了 |
[28:10] | Hope, come back to me. | 霍普 醒过来 |
[28:12] | Hope, please. | 霍普 求你了 |
[28:16] | Hope… | 霍普 |
[28:18] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[28:19] | Oh, you’re okay. | 你没事了 |
[28:21] | Oh, you’re okay. | 你没事了 |
[28:22] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[28:28] | – Dad, I don’t want to die. I don’t want to die. – I know. | -爸爸 我不想死 我不想死 -我知道 |
[28:30] | – Don’t let me. – I know. You’re not gonna die. | -别让我死 -我知道 你不会死的 |
[28:33] | Sweetheart, you’re not gonna die. | 宝贝 你不会死的 |
[28:35] | I found a way to save your life. | 我找到救你的方法了 |
[28:38] | And everything is gonna be better in the morning. | 等天亮了一切都会变好的 |
[28:42] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[28:45] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[29:07] | Look, I know it’s not an ideal evening, | 我知道今晚并不完美 |
[29:10] | but the timing is right. | 但时间把握得刚好 |
[29:13] | Once you’re mid-transformation, | 一旦你处于转化中时 |
[29:14] | the Saltzman girls will be able to siphon the magic out of you. | 萨尔斯曼的女儿就能把魔法从你体内吸出来 |
[29:18] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[29:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:25] | I’ll dispose of the magic later. | 我随后会把魔法处理掉 |
[29:28] | Tonight… | 今晚 |
[29:30] | is about you. | 重点是你 |
[29:40] | I’ll be right back. | 我等下就回来 |
[30:00] | You looked kind of lonely. | 你看起来很孤独 |
[30:07] | You know something? | 你知道吗 |
[30:12] | When you were born, I declared that you would be… | 你出生的时候 我就表示过你会是 |
[30:16] | the savior of this family. | 这个家庭的救星 |
[30:19] | That wasn’t fair. | 那不公平 |
[30:21] | We should never have been your burden to bear. | 我们从来都不应该是你的负担 |
[30:26] | How old were you | 在你保证要保护我爸的时候 |
[30:27] | when you promised to always protect my father? | 那会你多大了 |
[30:31] | Much older than me? | 比我大很多吗 |
[30:35] | No. | 没有 |
[30:39] | Elijah, I think that we were both born | 以利亚 我觉得我俩生来 |
[30:42] | with responsibilities that we didn’t deserve. | 就担负了我们不该承担的责任 |
[30:52] | What? | 什么 |
[30:53] | It’s nothing. It’s just… | 没什么 只是 |
[30:55] | I see so much of your mother in you. | 我觉得你太像你妈妈了 |
[31:04] | I saw her. | 我见到她了 |
[31:05] | – What do you mean you saw her? – When I fainted. | -你说见到她是什么意思 -我昏倒时 |
[31:08] | It was probably | 很可能只是 |
[31:08] | just some white-light hallucination, but… | 某种白光样的幻觉 但是她 |
[31:15] | She told me to tell you | 让我告诉你 |
[31:16] | that she’s still holding out for that dance. | 她还在等你的那支舞 |
[31:24] | Probably could have been just some… | 也许只是我 |
[31:26] | weird part of my subconscious, but… | 奇怪的潜意识 但是 |
[31:30] | either way, it was nice to have a good dream. | 但有个美梦还是挺好的 |
[31:34] | I haven’t had one in a while. | 我很久没做过美梦了 |
[31:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:58] | Looks like your friend didn’t need | 看来你朋友 |
[31:59] | to take that extra shift after all. | 不需要加班呢 |
[32:05] | Behave. | 听话 别乱来 |
[32:26] | I thought you had to be somewhere. | 我以为你有事要忙 |
[32:29] | Uh, yeah, actually, it turns out | 看来我最后还是能 |
[32:30] | I’m gonna be here for a little bit. | 在这里待一会 |
[32:35] | Though I do have a curfew pretty soon. | 但我今晚的门禁很早 |
[32:38] | The private school behind the iron gates | 铁门后的贵族私校 |
[32:40] | doesn’t want their fancy students hanging out | 不想让它们高贵的学生 |
[32:42] | with townie riffraff too late? | 和当地小混混玩得太晚吗 |
[32:44] | Shocking. | 一点都不意外 |
[32:45] | No. There’s plenty of riffraff behind those gates. Trust me. | 不 相信我 铁门后也有很多小混混 |
[32:52] | So, you know that, uh, that jerk from the Grill earlier? | 你还记得今天早上店里那个混账吗 |
[32:55] | Apparently, he totally wrecked his car today. | 他的车今天坏了 |
[32:58] | And now you’re here, and the music’s good, | 现在你来了 音乐很美好 |
[33:00] | so before my luck runs out, | 在我的幸运消失之前 |
[33:01] | which it will… | 我相信它总会消失 |
[33:04] | do you maybe want to dance or something? | 你想要跳个舞吗 |
[33:07] | You want me to dance with you? | 你想让我和你跳舞吗 |
[33:08] | Fair warning, I might suck at it. | 事先警告 我可不怎么会跳舞 |
[33:10] | I haven’t really thought this whole thing through. | 我也没想清楚 |
[33:14] | Kind of living in the moment here. | 只是活在当下 |
[33:15] | No, it’s… | 不 这… |
[33:17] | you know, I should probably do more of that myself. | 我也许该多做点这样的事 |
[33:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:35] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[33:37] | I’ll behave myself. | 我会保持君子礼仪 |
[33:42] | Thank you, | 谢谢你 |
[33:43] | for allowing your daughters to be involved in this mess. | 愿意让你的女儿们卷入这麻烦事 |
[33:48] | For trusting me. | 愿意相信我 |
[33:52] | Years ago, when the girls were really little, | 很多年前 女儿们还小的时候 |
[33:56] | I was in trouble. | 我当时遇上了麻烦 |
[33:59] | I was scared; I just, I put the girls in the car, | 我很害怕 我把女儿们放在车里 |
[34:01] | and I drove. | 然后一直开 |
[34:04] | And I ended up in New Orleans… | 直到开到新奥尔良 |
[34:07] | …looking for you. | 发现自己是在找你 |
[34:11] | You weren’t there, but… | 你当时不在那里 但是… |
[34:14] | but the point is, | 重点是 |
[34:16] | I think a part of me has always known that… | 我心底里一部分总是明白 |
[34:22] | …you weren’t the villain of my story. | 在我的故事里你不是一个坏人 |
[34:41] | I… | 我… |
[34:42] | I think we need to get back to the school. | 我想我们应该回学校去了 |
[34:46] | It’s time. | 时间到了 |
[34:49] | We’ll be right behind you. | 我们一会就会追上你 |
[34:55] | She can have the next five minutes dancing. | 她能再跳五分钟舞 |
[34:58] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[35:00] | Aren’t there a million things that you want to say to her? | 你难道没有千百万句话想跟她说吗 |
[35:02] | About life, | 关于生活 |
[35:05] | boys, or… | 男孩 |
[35:07] | how to file taxes? | 怎么报税 |
[35:08] | I don’t know. | 我也说不好 |
[35:11] | She’ll figure it out. | 她自己会搞明白的 |
[35:14] | What I want to do is I want to stand here, | 我最想做的事情就是站在这 |
[35:19] | and watch my daughter dance with a townie. | 看我女儿和一个当地男孩跳舞 |
[36:10] | It’s only pain. | 只有生理上的痛苦 |
[36:11] | It’s completely manageable. | 完全可以控制 |
[36:12] | If you get scared, | 如果你害怕 |
[36:14] | all you have to do is close your eyes, and… | 你只需要闭上眼 |
[36:16] | Sing. | 歌唱 |
[36:18] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[36:20] | I’ll be okay. | 我会没事的 |
[36:22] | I’ll see you after. | 一会见 |
[36:25] | Yeah. | 好 |
[36:29] | See you after. | 一会见 |
[36:34] | The, uh, the Saltzman girls have made a siphon tonic, | 萨尔斯曼家的女儿们做了虹吸药水 |
[36:37] | so I’ll just go and get that. | 我会去拿药水 |
[36:50] | I thought you were gone. | 我以为你走了 |
[36:52] | And miss a chance to say good-bye? | 错过说再见的机会吗 |
[36:58] | Caroline told you. | 卡洛琳告诉你了 |
[37:00] | I won’t allow this, Niklaus. | 我不会允许你这么做 尼克劳斯 |
[37:03] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[37:04] | And you know this is the only option. | 你也知道这是唯一的选择 |
[37:11] | You tell those girls to take me instead. | 你让女孩们杀了我 |
[37:13] | – No. – And you will take my life. | -不 -由你来结束我的生命 |
[37:15] | I have burdened you enough. | 我已经给你够多的负担了 |
[37:16] | Your daughter needs you, Niklaus. | 你的女儿需要你 尼克劳斯 |
[37:17] | I’m not gonna kill you! | 我不会杀了你 |
[37:40] | Take care of her for me, brother. | 帮我照顾她 哥哥 |
[37:54] | Come on. | 过来 |
[37:55] | What are you…? | 你在干什么 |
[37:56] | We don’t have time. | 我们没时间了 |
[38:00] | Dad, what’s going on? | 爸爸 发生什么事了 |
[38:01] | We shouldn’t do this inside. | 我们不该在里面做 |
[38:03] | Your mother would’ve wanted you to be out here, | 你母亲会想让你在外面 |
[38:05] | in nature, under the moonlight. | 在大自然 月光下 |
[38:08] | Here. | 过来 |
[38:09] | Drink this. | 喝下这个 |
[38:17] | It’s starting. | 开始了 |
[38:20] | Magia tollox de terras. | [咒语] |
[38:26] | Magia tollox de terras. | [咒语] |
[38:32] | Magia tollox de terras. | [咒语] |
[38:36] | Hope. Listen to me. | 霍普 听我说 |
[38:37] | This is going to hurt. | 变身会很疼 |
[38:39] | So you need to concentrate on the air in your lungs, | 你需要专注在肺部的空气 |
[38:41] | and the ground beneath you. | 还有你脚下的大地上 |
[38:44] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[38:45] | The first time, it can take hours. | 第一次变身 可能要花上好几小时 |
[38:46] | – Hours? – If you fight it. | -好几小时 -如果你抗拒的话 |
[38:49] | The pain will make you want to delay it | 疼痛会让你想延迟变身 |
[38:50] | because you think that’s all you can take. | 因为你觉得不能承受更多痛苦 |
[38:52] | But if you let it in, | 但如果你拥抱痛苦 |
[38:54] | if you allow it to swallow you whole, | 如果你让它吞噬你 |
[38:56] | then it cannot break you. | 那它就不能伤害你 |
[38:59] | Yeah. I can do this. | 没错 我能做到 |
[39:01] | When you’re done, run wild and free. | 变身后 开怀地自由奔跑 |
[39:05] | I am so proud of you. | 我很为你骄傲 |
[39:14] | Magia tollox de terras. | [咒语] |
[39:19] | Magia tollox de terras. | [咒语] |
[39:32] | Magia tollox de terras. | [咒语] |
[39:34] | Magia tollox de terras. | [咒语] |
[39:37] | Magia tollox de terras. | [咒语] |
[40:35] | Magia tollox de terras. | [咒语] |
[40:40] | Where’s Caroline? | 卡洛琳在哪里 |
[40:44] | Well, she’s a vampire, | 她是个吸血鬼 |
[40:45] | and there’s a baby werewolf roaming the woods. | 树林里有个狼人幼童在奔跑 |
[40:49] | She just… | 她只是… |
[40:52] | Magia tollox de terras. | [咒语] |
[40:54] | …she just couldn’t watch you die. | 她只是不能看着你死去 |
[40:58] | Magia tollox de terras. | [咒语] |
[41:04] | Magia tollox de terras. | [咒语] |
[41:06] | Magia tollox de terras. | [咒语] |
[41:09] | Magia tollox de terras. | [咒语] |
[41:12] | Magia tollox de terras. | [咒语] |
[41:24] | Solvo. | [咒语] |
[41:27] | All right, come on, girls. | 宝贝们 快来 |
[41:28] | Come on, let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[41:32] | Niklaus. | 尼克劳斯 |
[41:40] | Niklaus. | 尼克劳斯 |
[41:47] | Don’t. | 别这么做 |