时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | 00:00:23,440 –> 00:00:25,758 Bit nervous, this is my first time. | 有点小紧张 这是我第一次呢 |
[00:25] | Not sexually, I mean, with a prostit… | 不是第一次做 是第一次和妓 |
[00:27] | ..with a lady of ill-repute. | 和小姐 |
[00:31] | You got the money, love? | 带钱了吗 亲爱的 |
[00:32] | The money? Oh, yeah, sorry. | 钱 噢 带了 抱歉 |
[00:37] | I find the evenings quite lonely since my wife left, | 我觉得我老婆离开后的夜晩太空虚寂寞冷了 |
[00:39] | if you’re wondering why… | 知道为什么吗 |
[00:41] | Hurry up, love. I’d just quite like to get back to Match of the Day. | 搞快点 亲爱的 我还想回去看今日足球呢 |
[00:43] | Oh, yes, sorry. | 噢 好的 抱歉 |
[00:47] | So what happens now? Do you…? | 那现在要怎样 你 |
[00:48] | Oh, straight to it. | 噢 直奔主题啊 |
[00:50] | SHE UNZIPS TROUSERS | |
[00:52] | Was your business affected much by coronavirus? | 你的生意受新冠影响大吗 |
[00:56] | Must be quite hard to do this when you’re wearing a face maaaask? | 噢 直奔主题啊 戴着口罩干这个一定很难难难难吧 |
[01:00] | Oh, that’s tremendous. | 噢 直爽 |
[01:04] | Oh, well done. HE CHUCKLES | 太厉害了 |
[01:07] | That’s… You’ve done that before. | 这 你可真娴熟 |
[01:10] | HE MOANS | |
[01:23] | Oh! | 噢 |
[01:33] | HE MOANS AND GIGGLES | |
[01:40] | Open your window, sir. | 先生 车窗开一下 |
[01:47] | Evening, officer. This is my wife. | 晚上好 长官 这是我老婆 |
[01:49] | What? If you’re wondering who this lady is, is my wife. | -什么 -她是我老婆 如果你想问她是谁的话 |
[01:52] | We are happily married. Can I see your driving licence, sir? | -我们的婚姻生活幸福美满 -先生 请岀示您的驾照 |
[01:56] | Yep. | 好 |
[01:59] | Just going to reach for it in the glove compartment. | 得到手套箱里找 |
[02:03] | I’m unarmed. | 没持械 |
[02:07] | No, no, no. What are you…? | 不 不 不 你在干 |
[02:10] | Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God. | 噢 天呐 天呐 |
[02:15] | Oh, God. | 噢 天呐 |
[02:24] | I know a lawyer, if you need one. | 需要的话 我认识一个律师 |
[02:25] | Oh, no, thanks, I actually am a lawyer. | 谢谢 不用了 其实我就是律师 |
[02:28] | Really? But do you know a tyre guy? | -真的吗 -你认识修轮胎的吗 |
[02:38] | DOORBELL RINGS | |
[02:40] | Lara! | |
[02:44] | I know you’ve got another woman in there, Lara! | Lara 我知道你屋里有别的女人 |
[02:46] | There’s no-one here, Gabby. You know, if you’re going to cheat on me | -屋里没人 Gabby -如果你要岀轨的话 |
[02:49] | would you at least get your own fucking Spotify account? | 你他妈能不能用自己的声破天账号 |
[02:52] | I can see that you’re on my Netflix and Chill playlist. | 我都能看见你放我的做爱专用歌单了 |
[02:55] | God! Before you met me, you thought Mumford and Sons | 和我在一起之前 你还以为Mumford and Sons民谣乐团 |
[02:58] | did furniture removals. | 是搬家公司呢 |
[03:00] | You’re being mad. | 你疯了吧 |
[03:02] | Go home. Drink some water. | 回家去 喝点水 |
[03:05] | No, no, no, Gabby. | 别 别 Gabby |
[03:07] | Shit, Gabby! No, I will call the police again. | 操 Gabby 我还会报警的 |
[03:10] | They will arrest you! | 让他们把你抓起来 |
[03:12] | Ooh, why darling? | 噢 为什么呀 亲爱的 |
[03:14] | I’m just issuing a public service announcement. | 我这是在造福大众 |
[03:16] | Lara Grant is a cheating SKANK. | Lara Grant是个偷腥的丑八怪 |
[03:25] | OVER PHONE: Which service do you require? | 请问您需要什么服务 |
[03:26] | Yes. Police, please. | 我要报警 |
[03:34] | # Oh, I was born a good boy | # 噢 我生来就是好孩子 |
[03:39] | # My momma loved me so | # 妈妈如此爱我 |
[03:43] | # And she gave me every chance she could… # | # 她给了我一切可能的机会 |
[03:48] | How did he know I was going to be here? | 他怎么知道我要来这里 |
[03:51] | Get off. | 放开我 |
[03:57] | # And the wrong crowd led me on | # 坏孩子们误导了我 |
[04:01] | # But I could have gone right | # 但我本可以走正路 |
[04:05] | # Just as easy as I went wrong. # | # 就和我走上歧途一样简单 |
[04:53] | INDISTINCT CHATTERING | |
[05:01] | Does she put a rocket in your pocket? | 她让你小兄弟起立了是吗 |
[05:04] | What? | 什么 |
[05:05] | The girl you’ve been having a sneak at the last ten minutes. | 你偷看了那姑娘十分钟 |
[05:08] | Do you like her? She’s just a friend from school. | -你喜欢她吗 -她就是学校里的一个朋友 |
[05:11] | Ask her out. | 约她岀去 |
[05:13] | I can’t just ask her out. | 我不能直接约她 |
[05:14] | She’s right there. With her friends. | -她就站那儿呢 -她朋友也在呢 |
[05:17] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[05:18] | So, they might laugh at me. | 她们会笑我的 |
[05:20] | Remind me why being laughed at is worse than dying a virgin. | 为啥你会觉得被人嘲笑比到死都是处男还惨 |
[05:23] | I’m not a virgin. | 我不是处男 |
[05:25] | No, and I don’t have to get up six times a night to take a piss. | 那又怎样 还不是 一晚上起夜六次的又不是我 |
[05:28] | All right, I’ll ask her out for you. | 行吧 我来帮你约她岀去 |
[05:31] | No. Please don’t. | 别 干万别 |
[05:33] | I’m only waiting while Mum takes my sister to class so that | 我在这等着是因为老妈送妹妹上课去了 我要看着你 |
[05:36] | you don’t steal her car. | 不能偷她的车 |
[05:40] | How’s this? | 要不这样 |
[05:41] | Go tell it, you’re having a party. | 去跟她们说你要开个派对 |
[05:43] | She and her friends are invited. | 邀请她和她的朋友参加 |
[05:45] | Mum doesn’t let me have parties. | 老妈不让我开派对 |
[05:46] | Let me worry about your mum. | 你妈我来解决 |
[05:48] | Do it! Or forever wish you had. | 赶紧去 不然你就后悔一辈子吧 |
[05:55] | Oop! | 妈呀 |
[06:03] | INDISTINCT CONVERSATION | |
[06:13] | Well. | 怎样 |
[06:15] | We need to have a party. You’re an animal. | -我们得准备开派对了 -支棱起来 躁起来 |
[06:18] | SCHOOLBELL RINGS You’re an animal. | |
[06:35] | There is. | 他来了 |
[06:38] | Greggles, quick question, yep. | Greggles 快问快答 |
[06:40] | When they arrested you with that prossie, | 他们抓你个现行的时候 |
[06:43] | did you come quietly? LAUGHTER | 你是不是直接射了 |
[06:45] | Just a joke. | 开个玩笑啦 |
[06:47] | Thanks for taking it on the chin. | 别跟我们一般见识哈 |
[06:49] | As you said, your prossie. | 就像你说的 玩玩而已嘛 |
[06:51] | I mean, you’re a lawyer, mate. | 我说伙计 你可是个律师啊 |
[06:52] | You’re the one who’s supposed to be charging 200 quid an hour to get people off. | 每小时收费200镑 去警局捞人的人应该是你才对啊 |
[06:57] | No, chap, seriously, peace offering, got some intel for you. | 不过说真的 友情提示 给你透点消息 |
[07:00] | I have been slipping Kingsley’s secretary a length. | 我和Kingsley的秘书有一腿 |
[07:05] | And she tells me that he and the partners are not happy with you. | 她跟我说 他和合伙人对你都不是很满意 |
[07:11] | What has she heard? That you are on your way out the door, | -她听说什么了 -说你要是不能讨上面人的欢心 |
[07:13] | unless you win some fans upstairs sharpish. | 你就要收拾东西滚蛋了 |
[07:16] | Win some fans how? Oh, come, chap. | -怎么讨他们欢心 -噢 得了吧 老兄 |
[07:17] | When they hired you as a solicitor, | 他们雇你当律师招揽客户 |
[07:19] | they didn’t think the only thing you’d be soliciting are prostitutes. | 也没想到你只会招妓女啊 |
[07:21] | I mean, when is the last time you brought in a new client? | -你上次介绍新客户是什么时候 -我最近才介绍了一个啊 |
[07:24] | That was you? For kerb-crawling. | 就是你自己吧 路边找的吧 |
[07:26] | I was not kerb-crawling. | 我不是在路边找的 |
[07:28] | I got her number of the internet. | 我是从网上找的 |
[07:30] | I’m just saying you better find a way to get yourself noticed | 我的意思是你最好干点什么让上面注意到你 |
[07:33] | that doesn’t involve being noshed off in a car park. | 但这不包括在停车场偷吃啊 |
[07:51] | Hey, I don’t know if you’ve heard, but I’m having a party, | 嘿 不知道你们听说了没有 我要开个派对 |
[07:55] | and you’re invited. | 想邀请你们来 |
[07:56] | Beth, Louise and Cassidy said they would come. | Beth,Louise还有Cassidy说她们会来 |
[07:58] | No-one’s coming to your shitty party. | 没人去你那垃圾派对 |
[08:00] | There’s going to be alcohol. | 会有酒的 |
[08:01] | I can get alcohol any time I want. | 我想喝什么时候都有好吧 |
[08:04] | My dad has got it hid all over the house. | 我爸在家里藏满了酒 |
[08:08] | No-one is coming to your party. | 没人去你的派对 |
[08:21] | LOUD POUNDING | |
[08:48] | Make it quick because I’m rinsing this kid from China | 有话快讲 我在虐这个中国小孩 |
[08:52] | and he’s got to go bed soon. | 他该上床睡觉了 |
[09:03] | So, we good? | 我们两清了吧 |
[09:05] | What do you think, Spider? We good? | 你觉得呢 Spider 两清了吗 |
[09:11] | Look, I done my part, now you do yours. | 听着 我做了我该做的 现在该你了 |
[09:14] | My sister comes by, she ain’t welcome. | 我妹要是再找你们 别带她玩 |
[09:18] | All right. We good. | 行 两清了 |
[09:27] | Yo. | |
[09:31] | Any trouble? | 没惹麻烦吧 |
[09:33] | No. No trouble. | 没 没麻烦 |
[09:52] | Hey, bud! | 嘿 小伙子 |
[09:54] | I’m cancelling the party. | 我要取消派对 |
[09:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:57] | No-one wants to come. | 没人愿意来 |
[10:00] | I have to ask you something. | 我得问问你了 |
[10:02] | Are you a nerd? | 你是书呆子吗 |
[10:04] | What? No. Why would you say that? | 什么 不是 你怎么这么问 |
[10:07] | You dress like one. | 你穿得像 |
[10:08] | You’re 70 years old, what do you know about fashion? | 你都70岁了 你懂什么时尚 |
[10:11] | Nothing. And I still know you dress like a nerd, which should worry you. | 我是不懂 但我知道你穿得像个书呆子 活该你发愁 |
[10:16] | Why are you being mean? I’m not being mean. | -你嘴怎么这么毒 -我不是嘴毒 |
[10:18] | I’m helping. Can you magically make me cool? Yes. | -我在帮你 -你能施个魔法 把我变酷吗 -可以 |
[10:21] | How? | 怎么搞 |
[10:22] | You’re going to have a famous person at your party. | 让一个明星来参加你的派对 |
[10:26] | What? Who? | 什么 谁 |
[10:28] | So apparently, since I started community payback, | 显然 自从我开始做社区服务 |
[10:31] | sales and hi-vis tabards are through the roof. | 安全荧光背心的销量就一路飙升 |
[10:34] | Oi! Now… Eyes off the cellphone, nose to the grindstone. | 喂 别看手机了 好好干活 |
[10:38] | Eh, keep sweeping. | 接着扫啊 |
[10:40] | Yeah, but really look. | 你仔细想想 |
[10:42] | I mean, we trashed an entire economy, | 整个经济发展都不管了 |
[10:43] | so the old people in care homes didn’t die of coronavirus. | 就为了不让养老院的老人死于新冠 |
[10:46] | But how long did they have left, really? | 但说真的 他们还能活多久啊 |
[10:49] | You know? I mean, 400 billion in debt | 你懂吗 负债4000亿啊 |
[10:51] | so that Nana gets one extra year watching Bargain Hunt? | 就为了让奶奶们能多看一年淘便宜货 |
[10:55] | I mean, who’s bankrolling this, by the way? | 这钱都是从谁腰包里掏出来的 |
[10:57] | You know? I’m all about standing there applauding nurses. | 护士们确实是了不起 |
[10:59] | That’s fine. But how about a round of applause for the higher rate taxpayer? | 这话没毛病 不过了不起的还应该算上高税率纳税人吧 |
[11:03] | Right? | 对吧 |
[11:06] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[11:08] | You know, that, like, line that they made you steal? What was that? | 他们 让你偷的那个电话 是什么 |
[11:12] | What the hell were you thinking? What? | -你他妈在想什么 -什么 |
[11:14] | You could have got one of us killed! Why are you even there? | 你可能会害死咱俩的 你去那干嘛 |
[11:17] | To help. Yeah, but I didn’t ask for your help. But you needed it. | -去帮你啊 -我又没让你帮 -但你需要啊 |
[11:21] | You don’t know me or my life. | 你对我一无所知 |
[11:25] | Just stay out of it. | 别多管闲事 |
[11:28] | WHISTLE BLOWS | |
[11:29] | Lunch, 30 minutes. | 午餐时间 30分钟 |
[11:35] | Sashimi? I don’t eat raw fish. | -生鱼片吃吗 -我不吃生鱼 |
[11:38] | Have you ever tried it? No. | -你试过吗 -没有 |
[11:41] | Then how do you know you don’t like it? | 那你怎么知道你不喜欢 |
[11:43] | I’ve never shoved a cucumber up my arse, but I’m pretty sure | 我也没用黄瓜捅过我菊花 但我很确定 |
[11:45] | it’s not my thing. Only pretty sure. | -我不喜欢 -只是很确定而已 |
[11:47] | Raw fish, the healthiest protein you can eat. | 你能吃到的最健康的蛋白质就是生鱼了 |
[11:50] | When I was in Japan, all I lived on for two months was sashimi | 我在日本的时候 有两个月全靠吃东京鱼市的 |
[11:55] | from Tokyo Fish Market. | 生鱼片过活 |
[11:57] | I was as light as an otter. | 我瘦得像个水獭 |
[11:59] | That’s a haunting image. OK. | -那画面可太恐怖了 -好了 |
[12:01] | Come on. Bonding exercise. | 来吧 团建时间到 |
[12:04] | Everyone has to share one secret with the group. | 每个人都要跟大家分享一个自己的秘密 |
[12:07] | OK, who wants to start? | -那画面可太恐怖了 -好了 好了 谁先来 |
[12:09] | OK, right. I will. | 好吧 那我先来 |
[12:10] | I have pretty much completely ruined things with my girlfriend, | 我和我女票的关系被我彻底毁了 |
[12:14] | but she has agreed to meet me later. | 不过后来她还是同意见我了 |
[12:18] | Now I know that I still have a long way to go to make-up | 现在我也明白了 要想弥补自己曾经犯下的错 |
[12:21] | for what I did, but I’m working on that. | 我还有很长的路要走 不过我在努力了 |
[12:24] | Someone did once say, “There is no challenge more challenging | 有人曾说过 提升自我这一挑战 |
[12:27] | “than the challenge to improve yourself.” Mm! So, yeah. | -就是最有挑战性的挑战 -妙啊 -所以说 |
[12:30] | Well, wish me luck. Good luck. All the best. Thanks, guys. | -祝我好运吧 -祝你好运 -一切顺遂 -谢谢大家 |
[12:33] | Good luck. Good luck with that. | -祝你好运 -祝你好运 |
[12:34] | Come on, John. What’s your secret? | 到你了 John 你有什么秘密 |
[12:37] | You’re a bunch of convicted criminals. | 你们就是一群犯人 |
[12:38] | Why would I be sharing my secrets? Angry I even told you my name. | 我为什么要跟你们这种人分享秘密 我居然还把名字告诉你们了 |
[12:43] | Frank, what’s your secret? | Frank 你有什么秘密呢 |
[12:44] | I first come to England in 1971. | 我第一次来英格兰是在1971年 |
[12:46] | I told people it was a vacation, | 我告诉别人我去度假了 |
[12:48] | but I was dodging the draft. What’s that? | -但其实我为了逃避征兵 -征什么兵 |
[12:51] | In America, there was a lottery conscripting men for Vietnam. | 美国当时用抽签的办法来征募士兵送到越南 |
[12:55] | So I come here, married a wonderful woman and I kept my head down. | 所以我就跑到这儿 娶了个好媳妇 一直低调生活 |
[13:00] | So you never went to Vietnam? | 那你从来没去过越南 |
[13:02] | Not until 1994. | 1994年才去 |
[13:05] | I went on my terms. | 我是自己去的 |
[13:07] | Chris, tell us something we don’t know about you. | Chris 你有什么事儿是我们不知道的 来讲讲吧 |
[13:10] | CHRIS SIGHS | |
[13:11] | Unlike Frank, I’ve never been on a plane before. | 我跟Frank不一样 我从来没坐过飞机 |
[13:15] | Never been further than Weston-super-Mare. | 去过最远的地方是滨海韦斯顿 |
[13:17] | You have to travel, son. | 孩子 你得岀门走走啊 |
[13:18] | You have not lived until you’ve drunk rum with fishermen | 你得到孟加拉湾的渔船上 和渔民们一起喝朗姆酒 |
[13:23] | on a trawler in the Bay of Bengal. | 才算是真正活过一遭 |
[13:26] | I once drank Tia Maria with a greengrocer on the Isle of Wight. | 我以前在怀特岛上跟一个菜贩子喝过添万利 |
[13:30] | That count? | 这算吗 |
[13:31] | OK, Myrna, tell us something people don’t know about you. | 好吧 Myrna 跟我们讲讲你的秘密吧 |
[13:34] | I was one of the people who tore down that statue of Edward Colston. | 推倒爱德华·科尔斯顿雕像的行动 我也有份 |
[13:40] | Wow. So you’re a vandal? | 哇 那你是个破坏公物的人咯 |
[13:41] | No, I just don’t believe in memorialising slave traders. | 不是 我只是不想纪念奴隶贩子而已 |
[13:45] | And that gives you the right to destroy public property, does it? | 这么说你破坏公物还有理了 是吗 |
[13:48] | Edward Colston got rich from the systematic dehumanisation | 哇 那你是个破坏公物的人咯 蓄意用非人道的方式对待一个种族 爱德华·科尔斯顿的财富 |
[13:52] | of an entire people. | 就是这么得来的 |
[13:54] | So did Simon Cowell. But you’re not going after him, are you? | 那西蒙·考威尔也是这种人 你怎么不去找他的麻烦 |
[13:57] | Well, I’ll tell you what, let’s put up some more statues of white blokes. | 我这么跟你讲吧 不如咱们多给白皮佬立几个雕像 |
[14:00] | Who should we have? Prince Andrew? | 该给谁建呢 安德鲁王子 |
[14:02] | Piers Morgan? Harry Potter? | 皮尔斯·摩根 还是哈利·波特 |
[14:05] | Guys, please. | 求求你俩别吵了 |
[14:07] | You can’t fix yourself by breaking someone else. | 不能自己过嘴瘾还要拉踩别人吧 |
[14:09] | Which philosopher gave us that little gem, Ariana Grande? | 这句箴言又是哪位哲学家说的 爱莉安娜·格兰德吗 |
[14:14] | Greg, what’s your secret? | Greg 你的秘密是什么呢 |
[14:17] | I’m a lawyer. | 我是个律师 |
[14:18] | Keep that quiet, shameful. | 还是别说出来了 多丢人啊 |
[14:20] | A lawyer who’s badly organised. | 我是个不靠谱的律师 |
[14:22] | Can’t remember case precedents. | 记不住司法先例 |
[14:24] | I use Wikipedia to conduct most of my legal research. | 大部分法律研究都靠查维基百科 |
[14:27] | I’ve missed court deadlines. I’ve forged signatures. | 法庭审理期限也搞不清 还伪造过签名 |
[14:29] | We’ve all done that in my office. | 这事儿我们都干过 |
[14:31] | In my office, I have this cupboard. I call it the Cupboard of Chaos. | 我办公室里有个柜子 我叫它乱七八槽柜 |
[14:33] | I’ve stuffed every letter, witness statement, affidavit, | 我把信件 证人陈述 宣誓书 |
[14:36] | that’s proof of my incompetence in there and I can’t destroy them. | 所有能证明我没本事的文件都塞在里面 我既不能把它们销毁 |
[14:39] | I can’t file them. So I live in constant fear that someone will open the cupboard | 也不能把它们归档 所以我一直活在恐惧之中 就怕有人把柜子打开 |
[14:42] | and I’ll never work in law again. | 那我就别想在法律行业混了 |
[14:44] | Even though I’m probably going to get fired anyway unless I bring in some new clients, so… | 不过反正我都有可能被炒 除非我能介绍点新客户过来 所以 |
[14:48] | Actually, does anyone need a lawyer? I’ve got some business cards here. | 说真的 各位需不需要律师 我正好带了些名片 |
[14:52] | Oh, yeah, yeah. Thank you. Hey, are you any good? | 当然 需要 谢谢你 嘿 你水平咋样 |
[14:59] | Rani? Hm? What’s your secret? | -Rani呢 -嗯 -你有什么秘密 |
[15:03] | Well, the other night I stole my dad’s van, | 有天晚上我偷了我爸的面包车 |
[15:06] | I drove it to Lawrence Hill to help this boy I barely know | 开着它去了Lawrence Hill 就为了救一个跟我不怎么熟的男孩 |
[15:10] | get out of a really scary situation. | 于水深火热之中 |
[15:12] | And even though I put my neck on the line for him, | 可就算我为他两肋插刀 |
[15:15] | he’s incredibly ungrateful. | 他也毫无感激之情 |
[15:17] | You do not need people like that in your life. | 你的生命中不需要这种人存在 |
[15:20] | Yeah! Why did you even help him? | 对啊 你为什么要去帮他啊 |
[15:22] | I guess I thought he was my friend. | 可能我当时认为他是我的朋友吧 |
[15:24] | Oh, honey, he is not your friend. | 亲爱的 他才不是你的朋友 |
[15:26] | He is a total fart-knocker. | 他就是个不折不扣的混球 |
[15:47] | Hey boys, let’s bounce, man. | 嘿 哥们 咱们走吧 |
[16:02] | A line is a mobile phone that drug dealers use. It contains numbers | 那就是一台毒贩们用的手机 里面有 |
[16:06] | for all their customers, | 所有客户的电话号码 |
[16:07] | so that makes it valuable to rival gang members | 所以才这么值钱 让那些想抢生意的 |
[16:09] | that might want to steal their business. | 混混们为了它抢破头 |
[16:11] | Cool. | 好吧 |
[16:12] | Look, I’m not used to people helping me, | 我不太习惯让别人来帮我 |
[16:15] | so when they do, I get suspicious. | 所以有人帮我的时候 我就开始多疑 |
[16:18] | I’m sorry and thank you for what you’ve done for me. | 我很抱歉 谢谢你为我做的一切 |
[16:26] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[16:29] | Look, before I turn into a… | 话说 在我变成一个 |
[16:31] | ..total fart-knocker… SHE LAUGHS | 不折不扣的混球之前 |
[16:34] | ..you said that you’d help my sister with her exams. | 你说过你会帮我妹妹准备考试的 |
[16:38] | Don’t know if I can. | 我也不知道我能不能 |
[16:40] | Frank’s not the only one with a curfew. | 有宵禁的并不是只有Frank一人 |
[16:42] | You don’t have an ankle tag. Worse. | -你又没有电子脚铐 -但我更惨 |
[16:45] | I have an Asian mother. | 我有个亚洲的妈 |
[16:47] | Nature’s ankle tag. | 算是自带电子脚铐了 |
[16:48] | She uses that Find My Friends app, | 她会用那个叫找朋友的软件 |
[16:50] | so she can see where me and my phone are at all times. | 这样她就能随时知道我和我的手机在哪儿 |
[16:53] | Her and my dad watch it like a TV show. | 她和我爸就像看电视剧一样监视着我的行动 |
[16:56] | Well, could you meet my sister somewhere you might legit be going anyway? | 那你就找个可以去的地方跟我妹妹见面吧 |
[17:01] | Hm. | 嗯 |
[17:03] | Diane? | |
[17:05] | Can I play some music? | 我能放点音乐吗 |
[17:06] | I’ll allow it. | 行吧 |
[17:08] | By the way, I overheard you doing your bonding exercise. | 对了 我刚刚听到你们在做团建游戏 |
[17:12] | Is that against the rules? | 这违反规定了吗 |
[17:13] | No, you should include everyone, really. | 我能放点音乐吗 没有 但说真的 你应该把所有人都带上 |
[17:16] | Everyone’s got interested in secrets. | 秘密谁不感兴趣呢 |
[17:17] | Oh, my God, I’m so sorry. Of course. What’s yours, Diane? | 噢天 真抱歉 你说得对 那你有什么秘密呢 Diane |
[17:20] | No, I don’t mean me specifically? I just mean, if there’s a group of people, | 不 我不是说我 我只是说 如果一群人都在场的话 |
[17:23] | you should include everyone or no-one at all. Or it’s just rude. | 要把所有人都带上 要么就谁都别带 不然就很失礼了 |
[17:26] | Got it. Yeah. | 好的 知道了 |
[17:28] | But you know, if you did have a secret that you wanted | 不过 如果你有想要分享的秘密的话 |
[17:30] | to share, then I’d love to hear it. | 我也很乐意听 |
[17:32] | No, I don’t. | 不 我没有 |
[17:34] | OK, then. | 那好吧 |
[17:36] | I’ve just started Brazilian jujitsu. | 我刚开始学习巴西柔术 |
[17:39] | My teacher says I probably got the strongest thighs of any beginner | 我老师说我可能是他带过的初学者里 |
[17:42] | he’s ever trained. | 大腿最壮的了 |
[17:44] | And he once trained Jason Statham. | 他以前可带过杰森·斯坦森呢 |
[17:46] | Wow! So if you were to come at me now, | -哇 -所以你现在要是敢来打我的话 |
[17:48] | I’d drop you a single-leg takedown. | 我会给你来个单腿抱摔 |
[17:52] | Your head in between these bad boys. | 把你脑袋夹在这两根肉桩之间 |
[17:54] | Uh-huh. Crack that pretty little neck like a walnut. | -嗯哼 -你那小脖子就会跟开核桃似的咔嚓断掉 |
[17:59] | I feel like I know you so much better now. | 我感觉我目前对你了解得太多了 |
[18:01] | You’re welcome. Back to work. | 不用谢 干活去吧 |
[18:22] | Your Ladyship. | 这位小姐 |
[18:23] | Can I just say I was so struck by what you said earlier? | 你之前说的话真是让我深受震撼 |
[18:28] | There’s no challenge more challenging the challenge | 提升自我的挑战是 |
[18:31] | to improve yourself. | 最有挑战性的挑战 |
[18:33] | Wise words that really struck home. | 真是充满智慧又直击人心 |
[18:35] | Oh, I’m glad. | 噢 谢谢夸奖 |
[18:37] | Can I share a secret? | 我能跟你说个秘密吗 |
[18:39] | I didn’t want to mention it in front of the group because I’m ashamed. | 之前没在大家面前提是因为我觉得太难为情了 |
[18:42] | Oh, yeah, of course. I’ve been a terrible father and a worse grandad. | -当然了你说吧 -我不是一个好父亲 当爷爷就更差劲了 |
[18:46] | In what way? I lived here 40 years. | -此话怎讲 -我在这儿住了40年了 |
[18:49] | Pecker in on one hand, bottle in the other. | 一手撸着管 一手灌着酒 |
[18:52] | Sex, drugs, rock and roll. | 性爱 毒品 揺滚乐全占 |
[18:54] | I broke hearts. I burned my bridges. | 我伤了别人的心 也绝了自己的路 |
[18:57] | But I figure if we can mend this dump, I can bend my bridges too. | 但我发现 要是这破地方我们都能收拾好的话 我那烂摊子也行 |
[19:02] | Hey, good for you! | 你可真棒 |
[19:04] | I’m throwing my grandson Tom a party tonight. | 我今晚要给我孙子Tom开个派对 |
[19:07] | He’s a good kid, he’s not the coolest beer in the fridge, | 他是个好孩子 虽然不是街上最酷的仔 |
[19:09] | but I’m trying to win him some street cred. | 但我想帮他赢得同龄人的认可 |
[19:11] | And I’m wondering… | 所以请问 |
[19:13] | ..how much would you charge to make a VIP appearance? | 如果邀请你作为嘉宾岀场得付多少钱呢 |
[19:17] | Oh, darling, you couldn’t afford me. | 亲爱的 你付不起的 |
[19:19] | Damn it! | 靠 |
[19:21] | This poor kid can’t catch a break. Poor kid. | 这倒霉孩子翻不了身了 可怜的娃哟 |
[19:26] | Well, look, you know… | 呃 听我说 |
[19:28] | I admire anyone trying to change their life for the better. | 我很欣赏为了更好的生活不断努力的人 |
[19:31] | So. | 所以 |
[19:34] | How about I stop by for five minutes free of charge? | 不如我去你那晃一圈 就不收你钱了吧 |
[19:38] | You would to do that? | 真的吗 |
[19:40] | Oh! Your ladyship. | 噢 这位小姐 |
[19:42] | Oh. Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:44] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢你了 |
[19:49] | Hey, Frank. | 嘿 Frank |
[19:50] | Yeah? What kind of music do you like? | 谢谢你 -咋了 -你喜欢听什么歌啊 |
[19:53] | Oldies but goodies. | 经典老歌 |
[19:56] | Right, so what I’d do there is I would just in one movement | 现在我只需轻轻一下 就能把你那长颈鹿似的脖子 |
[19:59] | just snap that giraffe-like neck of yours like a dry twig. | 像掰干树杈一样给你掰断咯 |
[20:04] | OK? Yeah. Right back to work. | -听懂了吗 -懂了 -那就回去干活吧 |
[20:12] | MUSIC: Chain Gang By Sam Cooke | |
[20:21] | # Ah! | # 啊 |
[20:23] | # Ooh! | # 噢 |
[20:25] | # Ah! | |
[20:27] | # Ooh! | # 噢 |
[20:28] | # Don’t you know that’s the sound of the men | # 你是否听见这些劳改犯的声音 |
[20:31] | # They’re working on the chain gang? | # 他们戴着镣铐 干着活 |
[20:36] | # Well, Lord, the sound of the men | # 好吧 上帝 是他们的声音 |
[20:39] | # They are working on a chain gang | # 他们戴着镣铐 干着活 |
[20:43] | # All day long they’re singing | # 他们整日歌唱 |
[20:45] | # Ooh! | # 噢 |
[20:47] | # Ah! | |
[20:49] | # Ooh! | |
[20:52] | # Ah! | # 啊 |
[20:54] | # Ooh! | # 噢 |
[20:56] | # Ah! | |
[20:58] | # Ooh! | # 噢 |
[21:00] | # Ah! | # 啊 |
[21:01] | # Don’t you know the sound of the men | # 你是否听见这些劳改犯的声音 |
[21:04] | # They’re working on the chain gang | # 他们戴着镣铐 干着活 |
[21:09] | # Can’t you hear them? | # 你听到了吗 |
[21:11] | # They’re out there working | # 他们就在外面干活 |
[21:13] | # They’re working on the chain gang | # 他们戴着镣铐 干着活 |
[21:16] | # All day long, they’re going… | # 一天到晩 他们说 |
[21:18] | # I’m going home one of these days | # 总有一天我会回去 |
[21:21] | # I’m going home | # 我会回家 |
[21:24] | # Yes, I am | # 是的 我会 |
[21:25] | # See my woman | # 见到我的妻子 |
[21:27] | # The girl I love so dear | # 我深爱的女人 |
[21:29] | # But in the meanwhile, people… # | # 但此时此刻 人们 |
[21:33] | What on earth? Wait. | -啥情况 -等等 |
[21:37] | Never open an unattended bag. | 没主儿的袋子别瞎开 |
[21:39] | See it, say it, sorted. | 看见了就上报 完事儿 |
[21:40] | Whatever. | 管他呢 |
[21:46] | Oh, my God. | 噢 天呐 |
[21:50] | Bloody hell! | 见了鬼了 |
[21:52] | Wow. | 哇 |
[21:54] | Christ. | 上帝啊 |
[22:07] | Did you like the flowers I sent? | 你喜欢我送的花吗 |
[22:09] | Hard to appreciate them fully when I looked at them my windows | 没心情欣赏 一看窗边的花 |
[22:12] | and saw my defaced car outside. | 就看到了外面我那被划花的车 |
[22:14] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[22:16] | I mean, come on, you know, that’s not me. | 你也知道 我不是那样的 |
[22:17] | Sometimes it is. | 有时候是 |
[22:19] | Well, look, it’s not how I want me to be. | 你听我说 我并不想那样 |
[22:23] | Just give me another chance, Lara, please. | 再给我一次机会吧 Lara 求你了 |
[22:25] | I’ll get anger management, whatever, anything you want. | 我会收敛我的坏脾气的 你让我做什么都行 |
[22:29] | It’s not just your temper, Gabby. | 不只是脾气的问题 Gabby |
[22:31] | I never know what mood you’re going to be in from one moment to the next. It’s exhausting. | 我永远摸不透你下一秒会是什么情绪 太累了 |
[22:34] | Yeah, I imagine. I’m sorry. | 是 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[22:36] | I can’t be a lifeboat or your punch bag or whatever it is you need. | 我不是你的救命稻草 受气包之类的 |
[22:39] | Lady Gabby. Are you, Lady Gabby Penrose-Howe? | Gabby小姐 是你吗 Gabby Penrose-Howe小姐 |
[22:42] | Abso-bloody-lutely. | 如假包换 |
[22:44] | Oh, my God, we love you. We both follow you on Instagram. | 天呐 我们超喜欢你的 都关注你ins了 |
[22:47] | Oh, thank you. How’s your festival going? | -谢谢你们 -你音乐节准备得怎么样了 |
[22:50] | You know, it’s a lot of work. | 有很多工作要做呢 |
[22:52] | I bet. Yeah. Can we get a picture? | 天呐 我们超喜欢你的 都关注你ins了 我猜也是 我们可以合影吗 |
[22:54] | Oh, naturellement. Would you? | -当然了 -帮忙拍一张 |
[22:56] | Naturellement. | 当然可以 |
[23:03] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢你了 |
[23:05] | We’re massive fans. Oh, thank you so much. | -我们是你的铁粉 -非常感谢 |
[23:08] | Well, listen, you guys have the perfect day. Thanks. | -祝你们玩得开心 -谢谢 |
[23:12] | Mm. | 呃 |
[23:14] | What? We’re in the middle of a conversation. | -怎么了 -我们在说话呢 |
[23:17] | What was I suppose to do, tell them to fuck off? | 那我应该怎么办 叫她们滚蛋吗 |
[23:19] | Yes. All right, fine, next time I will. | -是啊 -行 下次就这么办 |
[23:22] | SHE SCOFFS | |
[23:23] | What, you don’t think I will? | 怎么 你不信我能做到 |
[23:25] | No, it’s not your fault. You’re addicted. | 不是你的错 你只是太在乎了 |
[23:27] | To what? Approval from a million people you’ve never met. | -在乎啥 -上百万陌生人的认同 |
[23:31] | Well, then take it, Lara. Take it. Delete Instagram and Twitter. | 那给你了 Lara 拿着 把ins和推特删了 |
[23:34] | Everything. It’ll just be me and you. I’m serious, Lara. | 都删了 然后就只有我和你了 我认真的 Lara |
[23:37] | I can change. | 我能改 |
[23:38] | It’s too late, Gabby. Don’t…FUCKING say that. | -太晩了 Gabby -别他妈这么说 |
[23:42] | I’m sorry… Hi! Can my daughter have a photo? | -我很抱歉 -嗨 能和我女儿合个影吗 |
[23:46] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[23:48] | In fact…no, fuck off. | 我是说 不行 滚蛋 |
[23:51] | See, I can change. Why don’t you believe me? | 瞧 我能改的 为什么不相信我呢 |
[23:54] | Because you say you’re going to do a lot of things and you never see them through? | 因为很多你说会做的事情 后来都不了了之了 |
[23:57] | What about my festival? I’m going to see that through. | 那我的音乐节呢 我肯定能办成 |
[23:59] | It’s never going to happen. Fuck you. Yes, it is. | -不可能 -去你的 我会办成的 |
[24:02] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[24:04] | Are you seeing someone else? | 你有新欢了 |
[24:05] | I’m not even cold in my grave yet. | 我还没凉透呢 |
[24:08] | Bye, Gabby. | 拜拜 Gabby |
[24:09] | Fine. Go, go. Fuck off. | 行 你走吧 滚吧 |
[24:11] | Fuck off! | 滚 |
[24:23] | Hi, sorry about earlier. I just… | 嗨 刚才很抱歉 我只是 |
[24:26] | Bad day. Do you still want to do that picture? | 今天不太顺利 你还想合影吗 |
[24:57] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[24:59] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[25:00] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[25:02] | I don’t want you hanging round me no more. Why not? | -我不想带你玩了 -为什么 |
[25:05] | I ain’t got to give you reasons, little girl. | 我不需要跟你解释 小姑娘 |
[25:07] | I ain’t a little girl. Give me a chance. I’ll prove it. | 我不是小姑娘 给我个机会 我会证明自己 |
[25:09] | Go home. I want to be out… I said, “Go home.” | -回家吧 -我想去 -我说了 回家去 |
[25:30] | What’s the matter? Nothing. | -怎么了 -没事 |
[25:35] | Es, how would you feel about leaving Bristol? | Es 你想离开布里斯托吗 |
[25:38] | And go where? | 去哪儿呢 |
[25:40] | Anywhere in the world? | 世界上任何地方 |
[25:42] | What, Swindon? | 哪里 斯温登吗 |
[25:44] | No, anywhere. | 不 其他任何地方 |
[25:46] | Tokyo Fish Market. | 比如东京鱼市 |
[25:47] | Why would we go to Tokyo for fish? | 为什么要为了鱼去东京 |
[25:49] | There’s a Morrisons round the corner. It’s just an example. | -街角Morrisons超市不就有吗 -举个例子而已 |
[25:52] | How you hoping to pay for this? | 钱从哪儿来 |
[25:54] | Scratchcards? Got some money coming to me. | -刮刮乐吗 -我搞了点钱 |
[25:57] | From where? So, what do you think, Es? | -哪儿来的 -Es 你觉得怎么样 |
[26:00] | Maybe somewhere new, you know, starting again. | 换个地方 重新开始 |
[26:03] | No, I want to stay in Bristol. | 不 我想留在布里斯托 |
[26:05] | I don’t need your permission. Anywhere I go, you have to go too. | 我用不着你同意 我去哪儿 你就得去哪儿 |
[26:09] | Well, once I’m 16, I’ll just come back. | 那等我16岁了 我就回来 |
[26:12] | Look, Es, I’m… | 听着 Es 我 |
[26:14] | I’m not suggesting this to be a dick. | 我说这些不是为了跟你置气 |
[26:17] | I want you to have chances in life, options. | 我只是希望你能有更多机会 更多选择 |
[26:19] | I pick the option where I do what I want to do. | 我只要能干我想干的事就行 |
[26:25] | I want you to meet a friend of mine. | 我想让你见见我一个朋友 |
[26:27] | I can make my own friends. No, she can help you. How? | -我自己能交到朋友 -不 她能帮你 -怎么帮 |
[26:29] | By getting you a life, so you can stay out of mine. | 给你找点事做 这样你就不用来烦我了 |
[26:32] | Helping you with your exams. I ain’t doing my exams. | -她能帮你复习考试 -我又不打算参加 |
[26:34] | Yes, you are. No, I’m not. | -你得参加 -我不会参加 |
[26:36] | Well, if you want to stay here, you’re doing your exams. | 如果你想留在这里 你就得参加考试 |
[26:38] | Or we’re both on the next flight to Tokyo Fish Market. | 不然我俩就飞去东京鱼市 |
[26:46] | I’m taking Holly to her dad’s and then I’m going to work. | 我送Holly去她爸那儿 然后就去上班 |
[26:48] | Don’t forget there’s a cottage pie in the fridge and your grandpa is a lying snake, bye, love you. | 别忘了冰箱里还有个土豆肉馅饼 记住你外公就是个谎话精 拜拜 爱你 |
[26:52] | Why did you keep saying that about grandpa? | 你为什么总是这么说外公 |
[26:54] | He’s only ever nice about you. | 他对你挺好的 |
[26:55] | And he really cares about us. No, Tom. | -也是真的关心我们 -不 Tom |
[26:57] | The only thing your grandpa cares about is drinking and gambling | 你外公关心的只有喝酒 赌博 |
[27:01] | and getting his end away. What “does getting his end away” mean? | -还有为爱鼓掌 -为爱鼓掌是什么意思 |
[27:04] | It’s what some adults do when they’ve got no moral compass, sweetie. | 就是一些不道德的成年人做的事 亲爱的 |
[27:07] | Oh, OK. | 好吧 |
[27:08] | What’s a “moral compass”? I’ll explain in the car. | -道德是什么 -我上车跟你解释 |
[27:28] | Mum’s gone. Where is it? | 妈妈走了 东西呢 |
[27:35] | Oh, Frank! | 噢 Frank |
[27:46] | We are off now. | 我们准备走了 |
[27:48] | OK. You sure you can’t save me from the mouth that is Yamini? | -好的 -Yamini那张碎嘴啊 你确定不跟我有难同当吗 |
[27:51] | Come, love. I think I really need to study. | -一起去吧 亲爱的 -我真的得学习 |
[27:54] | Ooh. I might actually go to the library a bit. | 我可能还要去图书馆 |
[27:57] | OK, we won’t be late. | 好吧 我们不会回来太晩 |
[27:59] | There’s some kottu in the fridge in case you get hungry. OK? | 饿的话 冰箱里有炒饼 |
[28:01] | OK, thanks. Have a nice night. Love you. Bye. | -好的 谢谢 玩得开心 -爱你 -拜拜 |
[28:48] | Rani. | |
[28:49] | LOUD THUD | |
[28:51] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:53] | Rani, this is my sister, Esme. | Rani 这是我妹妹 Esme |
[28:57] | Pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[29:01] | I really appreciate you doing this. | 非常感谢你能来 |
[29:03] | Don’t we, Es? Oh, we’re BUZZING. Shh! | -是不是 Es -哦 我们可太兴奋了 -嘘 |
[29:09] | Don’t shush me. I’m not one of your cats. | 别嘘我 我又不是你的猫 |
[29:12] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:15] | Cool. All right. Well, I’ll leave you to it. | 好 那就交给你了 |
[29:20] | You’re not staying. | 你不一起吗 |
[29:21] | No, I can’t, I got to work. I’ll see you later. | 不了 我还得去打工呢 一会见 |
[29:24] | OK. Thanks, again. | 再次感谢 |
[29:26] | OK. | 不客气 |
[29:34] | I thought we’d go over some old papers. | 我们看看往年试卷吧 |
[29:40] | Why are you here? | 你为什么要来 |
[29:42] | To help me prep for your exams. | 帮你复习考试啊 |
[29:45] | So you’re wearing that top for me? | 你这件上衣是穿给我看的吗 |
[29:47] | I mean, I’m flattered, but you’re not really my type. | 我很荣幸 但你不是我喜欢的类型 |
[29:51] | Why have you fancy my brother when he’s such a waste, man? | 你为什么喜欢我哥哥 他就是个废柴 |
[29:55] | I don’t fancy your brother. | 我没有喜欢你哥哥啊 |
[29:56] | He’s a moron. That’s why he’s doing community service. | 他就是个憨憨 所以才会去做社区服务 |
[29:59] | What’s your excuse? | 你是因为什么 |
[30:01] | We’re not here to talk about me. We’re here to talk about algebra. | 我们不是来讨论我的 是来学代数的 |
[30:04] | Tell me how you broke the law. Do you want to study or not? | -跟我说说你犯啥事了 -你到底学不学习 |
[30:07] | Not. OK, fine. I don’t give a shit, either. | -不学 -行 随你便吧 我也不在乎 |
[30:09] | Yes, you do. You want to turn me into a genius, | 不 你在乎 你想把我变成天才 |
[30:12] | so my brother will fall in love with you. | 这样我哥就会爱上你 |
[30:14] | No, I’m not doing that. I’m literally here… | 我才没有 我是来 |
[30:16] | Are you still a virgin? ECHOES: FUCK OFF! | -你还是处女吗 -闭嘴 |
[30:20] | Don’t worry, I got it. | 没事 我来 |
[30:22] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[30:25] | WHISPERS: Outrageous. | 过分了啊 |
[30:28] | How ’bout… | 不如 |
[30:29] | ..I ask you a maths question | 我给你岀数学题 |
[30:31] | and for everyone you get right, you can ask me a question? | 你每答对一道 就能问我一个问题 |
[30:35] | Sound good? | 怎么样 |
[30:39] | My brother was right. | 我哥说得对 |
[30:42] | You are clever. | 你很聪明 |
[30:46] | DISTANT DANCE MUSIC THUMPS | |
[30:50] | I just love her so much, you know? | 你知道吗 我真的很爱她 |
[30:53] | I mean, she’s… | 我是说 她 |
[30:56] | ..she’s caring, and she… | 她很体贴 |
[30:58] | ..and she makes me laugh. | 她让我很开心 |
[31:02] | And, you know, she’s just not interested in the money or the fame. | 而且 她对金钱名气什么的丝毫不感兴趣 |
[31:08] | You know, she… | 你知道吗 她 |
[31:10] | ..she actually loves me for me. | 她是因为我才爱我的 |
[31:13] | But I get this rage sometimes, you know, this…this anger, | 但我有时候会发火 这 这股怒火 |
[31:18] | and it’s like I have to just blow up anything that is good in my life. | 就好像要把我生命中所有美好的东西都毁掉一样 |
[31:24] | I mean, who does that? | 谁会这么做啊 |
[31:28] | So, do you want to pay by cash or by card? | 所以 你是现金还是刷卡 |
[31:59] | What are you doing? | 你们在干嘛 |
[32:02] | That’s not how you roll a joint. | 大麻可不是你们这么个卷法 |
[32:04] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[32:05] | DOORBELL RINGS | |
[32:09] | It’s not her, it’s not her. | 不是她 不是她 |
[32:14] | Is she not here yet, then? | 她还没到吗 |
[32:17] | No, not yet, fashionably late, of course. | 没到呢 当然要姗姗来迟嘛 |
[32:20] | That’s so her. Isn’t it? | -她的典型作风 -可不是嘛 |
[32:25] | Well, come in, let me get you a drink. | 来吧 快进来 我给你们整点喝的 |
[32:47] | “Dear Mr DuPont, | 亲爱的DuPont先生 |
[32:49] | “Re your letter dated May 7th, | 关于您5月7日的来信 |
[32:51] | “we await your response to the plaintiff’s statement of claim | 我们期待你方对原告索赔声明的答复 |
[32:55] | “file number GRT 4… | 就是关于案件GRT 4 |
[32:59] | “..864… | |
[33:02] | “.. .1.” | 点1 |
[33:06] | Are you paid by the hour or the word to type up this crap? | 你发这垃圾邮件是按小时计费 还是按字计费 |
[33:10] | Whatever they’re paying you in Singapore is not enough. So sorry. | 不管新加坡那边怎么给你付费都不够 所以很抱歉 |
[33:14] | You know, every day I come back to my desk after lunch | 你知道吗 我每天午饭后回到办公桌前 |
[33:17] | and I have a panic attack. | 我的恐慌症都会发作 |
[33:20] | I just sit here and I realise that | 我就坐在这里 然后意识到 |
[33:22] | I don’t understand any of this. | 这些东西我一点儿都不明白 |
[33:25] | And if you’re thinking, “Well, why don’t you quit, then, | 如果你在想 那你干嘛不辞职呢 |
[33:28] | “you spineless, bog-eyed, beanpole wanker?” | 你个肿泡眼 没骨气 瘦竹竿一样的傻瓜 |
[33:30] | I say, “And do what? Finance? Sales? | 我会说 那我干什么呢 金融 销售 |
[33:34] | “I’d be worse at sales than I am at bloody law | 我干销售的话比我他妈干律师还烂 |
[33:36] | “and I’m pretty bloody shit at that, love, so that’s a mad idea.” | 我在律师这一行干得已经够烂了 亲爱的 所以这是一个非常疯狂的想法 |
[33:42] | DICTAPHONE BEEPS | |
[33:44] | DICTAPHONE: Recording deleted. | 录音已删除 |
[33:48] | “Dear Mr DuPont, re your letter dated May 7th, | 亲爱的DuPont先生 关于您5月7日的来信 |
[33:51] | “We await your response to the plaintiff’s statement of claim…” | 我们期待你方对原告索赔声明的答复 |
[34:15] | I’m really trying to cut down on my screen time, and I only | 我真的非常努力在减少我看屏幕的时间 |
[34:18] | want to follow influencers who make me feel really good about myself. | 我只想关注那些能让我自我感觉良好的博主 |
[34:21] | Yeah, me too. DOORBELL RINGS | 我也是 |
[34:28] | Oh, no, it’s just some old people. | 不是她 就是几个老家伙 |
[34:37] | Yeah, come in. Hi, Frank. | -来 快进来 -嗨 Frank |
[34:41] | Is she even coming? | 她今晩到底来不来 |
[34:47] | Where’s lady Gabby? She’s coming. | -Gabby小姐人呢 -路上呢 |
[36:07] | SHE SIGHS | |
[36:30] | And you score 33 out of 60 on paper one and then 75 out of 100 | 第一页60分 你得了33分 第二页100分 |
[36:33] | on paper two, | 你得了75分 |
[36:35] | what’s your overall percentage score for the exam? | 你这次考试的总分是多少 |
[36:39] | 67.5? | |
[36:41] | Very good. That is correct. | 非常好 回答正确 |
[36:44] | My question. Why did you steal stuff? | 轮到我问问题了 你为什么要偷东西 |
[36:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:49] | Not good enough. Must try harder. | 这回答可不行 好好说 |
[36:56] | My mum does not like me doing things that take me away from studying, | 我妈不喜欢我做那些跟学习无关的事情 |
[37:00] | but when she was my age, her family in Sri Lanka were… | 她在我这个年纪的时候 她在斯里兰卡的亲人们 |
[37:06] | ..massacred. | 都被杀了 |
[37:08] | So, I feel like I just can’t get mad at her | 所以 她说我放学后不能去滑冰的时候 |
[37:12] | when she says I can’t go ice skating a school night. | 我感觉我没法对她生气 |
[37:17] | But I don’t know, that…frustration has to come out somewhere. | 但我也不知道 那股挫败感总得在什么地方发泄出来吧 |
[37:21] | Your mum sounds like my brother. | 听起来你妈跟我哥一样 |
[37:24] | He’s trying to run my life. No, no, he just… | -他想把我的生活给毁了 -不 不 他只是 |
[37:26] | ..he cares about you so much. | 他只是太在乎你了 |
[37:29] | Do you know he called social services on our mum, | 你知道吗 他给社会福利机构打电话举报我们的妈妈 |
[37:33] | had her parental rights taken away, | 剥夺了她的监护权 |
[37:35] | so I’m forced to live with him instead of my own mum. | 所以我才被迫和他住在一起 而不是和我妈一起 |
[37:39] | That’s not caring. That’s psychopathic. | 他才不是关心 他就是神经病 |
[37:44] | Did she do something? No. | -她做什么了吗 -没有 |
[37:49] | She’s just…sick. | 她就是 病了 |
[37:52] | Sick how? | 什么病 |
[37:56] | Next question. | 下一个问题 |
[38:06] | OVER TANNOY: Welcome to Good Burger. What can I get you? | 欢迎来到Gert汉堡店 您要点什么 |
[38:09] | What would you recommend for someone whose girlfriend is a cheating whore? | 你通常给那些女朋友岀轨的人推荐点什么 |
[38:12] | Uh…spicy mozzarella dippers? | 呃 香辣马苏里拉奶酪堡 |
[38:17] | Yeah, great, and I’ll get to Gert burgers and two large fries. | 行 给我两个Gert汉堡 两份大薯 |
[38:21] | Thanks. All right. | -谢了 -没事 |
[38:41] | Hi, friends. | 嗨 朋友们 |
[38:42] | So I learnt something valuable today, and I just wanted to take | 我今天学到了一些很有用的东西 我想花几分钟 |
[38:46] | a minute to share it with you, so here it is. | 跟大家分享一下 所以我就来了 |
[38:48] | Sometimes it’s not what you do that counts, it’s what you don’t do. | 有时候你做了什么并不重要 重要的是你没有做的 |
[38:53] | HORN HONKS | |
[38:56] | Now, I’ve talked to you guys before about how I can react | 我之前跟你们说过 我对一些事情 |
[39:00] | too emotionally to things, and you know what, I very nearly | 反应过激 你们知道吗 我今天差一点 |
[39:04] | did the same today. | 又过激了 |
[39:05] | But then I remembered my Eckhart Tolle. | 但我突然想起了埃克哈特·托利 |
[39:07] | HORN HONKS | |
[39:08] | “Suffering is resisting what is.” | 痛苦就是抵抗现实 |
[39:12] | HORN HONKS MAN: Move! | 快走啊 |
[39:15] | Now, if you can accept what is, | 如果你能接受现实 |
[39:18] | you can relinquish anxiety and anger. | 你就能平息怒火 不再焦虑 |
[39:22] | And just remember, peeps, | 记住这一点 友友们 |
[39:24] | you can’t fix yourself by breaking someone else. | 伤害别人自己也不会好过 |
[39:27] | HORN HONKS SHOUTS: What is your fucking problem? | 你他妈什么毛病 |
[39:30] | Can’t you just wait for five seconds? | 你就不能再等五秒吗 |
[39:33] | HORN HONKS Oh, you piece of shit. | 你个垃圾 |
[39:41] | SHE SCREAMS | |
[39:46] | SHE SCREAMS | |
[39:50] | Middle-aged wanker! | 你个中年老傻逼 |
[40:04] | We can’t keep it. | 咱不能自己留着 |
[40:05] | Why? I’m calling the police. | -为什么 -我要报警 |
[40:08] | You think those corrupt sons of bitches are not going to keep it for themselves. | 你以为那些腐败的兔崽子们就不会把钱私吞吗 |
[40:11] | It’s not our money. We found it, we’re entitled to it. | -这不是咱们的钱啊 -咱们发现的 就是咱们的 |
[40:14] | Sorry, are you citing the legal precedent, | 抱歉 这是有什么司法先例吗 |
[40:16] | “finders, keepers, losers, weepers”? | 谁捡到就归谁 谁丢了谁倒霉 |
[40:18] | We don’t know who’s money it is. | 咱们并不知道这钱是谁的 |
[40:20] | It could be some old-aged pensioners’ life savings. | 这可能是哪个退休老人的毕生积蓄啊 |
[40:22] | Yes, cos us pensioners always keep our life savings in the ceiling of a derelict building. | 是啊 我们这些退休老头儿可喜欢把毕生积蓄放在废弃大楼的天花板上了 |
[40:27] | No, what if this is from a bank robbery? Then it’s insured. | -不行 万一这是抢银行的赃款呢 -那这钱咱们拿着不就更保险了 |
[40:30] | No-one suffers. What if it’s drug money? We didn’t sell drugs. | -没人遭罪 -万一是毒品交易的赃款呢 -咱们又没卖毒品 |
[40:33] | No, but it came from ruining lives in my community. | 那这钱可是害了很多人得来的 不行 |
[40:35] | Then use your cut to set up a needle exchange | 那你就用你那部分钱搞个皮下注射器交换中心呗 |
[40:39] | or a methadone clinic. | 美沙酮门诊也行啊 |
[40:41] | Yeah. You’re not considering that. Drug addiction is a major disease. | -是哦 -你不会真这么想吧 -吸毒成瘾很严重的 |
[40:46] | Penis cancer is a major disease. | 阴茎癌才严重好吧 |
[40:48] | Drug addiction is a lifestyle choice. Lifestyle choice. | -吸毒成瘾不过是个人选择而已 -个人选择 |
[40:51] | No-one’s selling their body for heroin because they saw it on the cover of Grazia. | 谁会因为在红秀封面上看到海洛因就去吸啊 |
[40:55] | Listen, even if we could justify keeping this, which we can’t, OK, | 听着 就算我们能合法持有这些钱 虽然咱们并不能 |
[40:58] | and even though we patched up the ceiling, | 就算我们修补了天花板 |
[41:00] | whoever hid it there in the first place, | 当初把钱放在那的人 |
[41:02] | they’re going to come looking for it. | 肯定会找的 |
[41:03] | And he’s going to have a name like Joey Pliers or Eddie Machete. | 这个人的名字可能会是Joe Pliers或者Eddie Machete什么的 |
[41:09] | OK, so… Thank you. | 好吗 所以 谢谢您二位 |
[41:11] | I’m calling the police. One-third of that enough to keep the lights | -我要报警了 -三分之一的钱就足够让你的工厂 |
[41:14] | on in your factory? | 继续维持下去了 |
[41:15] | You’ve got workers depending on you to feed and clothe their kids. | 你手底下有那么多工人都指着你来赚钱养家 给孩子们买衣服 |
[41:19] | You think they care where their pay packet comes from? | 你觉得他们在乎你付他们的薪水是哪儿来的吗 |
[41:22] | It doesn’t justify keeping it. How old are you? | -咱们留着这笔钱是不合法的 -你多大了 |
[41:24] | 45, when your business goes under, are you getting another job? | 45了吧 等你的生意不行了 还能再找到工作吗 |
[41:28] | Are you going to retrain? LINE TRILLS | 你还能去培训吗 |
[41:30] | No. You’re going to be my age, stacking shelves down Tesco. | 不会的 你会像我这个年纪的人一样 在超市整理货架 |
[41:35] | OVER MOBILE: Hello, emergency services. Which service do you require? | 您好 紧急服务 您需要什么帮助 |
[41:39] | Hello. | 您好 |
[41:40] | Oh, God, OK, I need to think about this. | 天呐 好吧 我得好好想想 |
[41:43] | Me too. Fine, you two brain it around. I’ll hide the loot here until… | -我也是 -行 你俩好好动动脑子 我把这钱藏起来 等着 |
[41:48] | No. No. Yeah. How do we know that you’re not on the next flight | -不行 不行 -就是 我们怎么知道你会不会直接飞到 |
[41:51] | to the Costa del Sol? Because here. | -西班牙阳光海岸去 -因为这个 |
[41:59] | BOTH: Oh. | -西班牙阳光海岸去 -因为这个 哦 |
[42:07] | Shit. Now we’re going to have to kill them. | 妈的 现在咱们得把他们杀了 |
[42:11] | What did you say? Fuck. I’m kidding. | -你说啥 -妈呀 -我开玩笑呢 |
[42:15] | Funny, man. | 真好笑啊 |
[42:24] | KNOCK ON DOOR | |
[42:32] | Yeah. | 啥事 |
[42:34] | I’m DS Selforth, this is DS Haines. | 我是Selforth警长 这是Haines警长 |
[42:37] | We need to ask you a few questions. | 我们需要问你几个问题 |
[42:39] | About what? | 关于啥的 |
[42:40] | About the masked gunman seen running from this house. | 关于从这屋里跑出去的蒙面枪手 |
[43:01] | You get one phone call. Who do you want to call? | 你可以打一通电话 你想打给谁 |
[43:06] | You don’t have someone to call? | 你没人可以打电话吗 |
[43:09] | No. | 没有 |
[43:15] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[43:36] | All right, mate? | 咋样 哥们儿 |
[43:38] | Journo, from the Mail. Sent me down because that, uh, | 记者 邮报的 派我过来 因为那个 呃 |
[43:41] | Lady Gabby Penrose-Howe is in again, apparently. | 听说Gabby Penrose-Howe小姐又进去了 |
[43:43] | That so. | 是的 |
[43:46] | Come on, chief. Is she in there or…? | 哎呀 她在里面吗还是 |
[43:49] | Sorry, mate. | 抱歉 哥们儿 |
[43:51] | Your pictures, my words. Huh?! | 你照照片 我写报道 咋样 |
[43:57] | Yeah. Uh-huh. All right. | 嗯 好啊 |
[43:59] | She’s in there. | 她在里面 |
[44:00] | Also, I heard there was a copper in there who takes bribes. | 我还听说里面有个警官收贿 |
[44:05] | What’s his name again? Bennett? Bennett? Desk Sergeant. | -他叫啥来着 -Bennett -Bennett -搞接待的 |
[44:07] | Desk Sergeant Bennett. Yeah, yeah. | 搞接待的Bennett 对 对 |
[44:09] | What’s his rate again? | 他怎么收费来着 |
[44:11] | 100 quid for the details. Extra 100 for the access. | 细节100磅 见面再加100磅 |
[44:15] | Cheers, m’dears. | 谢了 哥们儿 |
[44:24] | Hello, I’m Lady Gabriella Penrose-Howe’s solicitor. | 你好 我是Gabriella Penrose-Howe小姐的律师 |
[44:27] | I believe you’re holding her. Yeah, that’s right. | -她被你们拘留了 -是的 没错 |
[44:29] | I want all the charges dropped and I want her taken out the back way so that pap doesn’t get her. | 我希望你们撤销指控 然后让我把她从后门带出去 以免被狗仔拍到 |
[44:33] | No chance, mate. | 没门儿 哥们儿 |
[44:39] | OVER DICTAPHONE: I heard there was a copper in their who takes bribes. What’s his name again? | 我听说里面有个警官收贿 他叫啥来着 |
[44:43] | PAPARAZZO: Bennett. Bennett? Desk Sergeant. Desk Sergeant Bennett. | -Bennett -Bennett -搞接待的 -搞接待的Bennett |
[44:45] | Yeah, yeah. What’s his rate again? | 对 对 他怎么收费来着 |
[44:48] | 100 quid for the details. Extra 100 for the access. Cheers, m’dears. | -细节100磅 见面再加100磅 -谢了 哥们儿 |
[44:55] | No chance? | 没门儿吗 |
[45:13] | You won’t believe it, mate. | 说来你都不信 哥们儿 |
[45:15] | She tunnelled her way out with a cocaine spoon. | 她用小勺子挖了条道跑了 |
[45:18] | She’s halfway to Chipping Norton. | 这会儿已经在去奇平诺顿的路上了 |
[45:36] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[45:37] | No. | 不好 |
[45:39] | I’m pathetic and lonely. | 我可怜又孤独 |
[45:42] | Please, no-one’s more pathetic and lonely than me. | 拉倒吧 没人比我更可怜更孤独了 |
[45:45] | I live in a flat paid for by my dad, which he never visits. | 我住在我爸掏钱的公寓里 但他从不来看我 |
[45:48] | I live in a flat for divorcees where they make you pay six months | 我住在安置离婚人士的公寓里 他们要求你预付六个月房租 |
[45:50] | upfront in case you hang yourself. | 以防你悬梁自尽 |
[45:52] | I depend on likes from people I don’t even know for any | 我只能靠陌生人的点赞 |
[45:55] | kind of self-worth. | 获取自我价值感 |
[45:57] | My wife walked out cos she said that living with me | 我妻子离开我 因为她说跟我住在一起 |
[45:59] | was like being trapped down a well. | 就像被困在了一口井里一样 |
[46:02] | When I was arrested, the only person I had to call was you. | 我被捕时 你是我唯一能联系的人 |
[46:05] | You win. That’s the most pathetic thing I’ve ever heard, and that’s… | 你赢了 这是我听过的最惨的事 这简直 |
[46:08] | And I’ve heard some pathetic things. | 我可听过不少惨事 |
[46:12] | What were you in for this time? | 你这次是因为什么进去的 |
[46:14] | Oh, God, I… | 噢天呐 我 |
[46:17] | I smashed up a man’s car by reversing into it. | 我故意倒车 把别人的车撞了个稀烂 |
[46:19] | No way! I did the same to a police car. | 不是吧 我就是这么撞的警车 |
[46:22] | What, seriously? Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -啥 真的吗 -真的真的 |
[46:24] | Well, then we’re car vandal buddies. Car vandal buddies, yeah, forever. | -那我们就是毁车二人组了 -没错 毁车二人组万岁 |
[46:27] | Boom. Boom. | -砰 -砰 |
[46:30] | You know what makes me feel better if I’ve had a bad day is junk food. | 你知道吗 一天过得不太顺的时候 垃圾食品可以抚慰我受伤的心灵 |
[46:34] | There’s a drive-thru near here… Definitely not. No? OK. | -附近就有一家得来速 -绝对不行 -不行吗 好吧 |
[46:38] | Well, what would cheer you up? | 那什么才能让你开心起来呢 |
[46:43] | INDISTINCT CONVERSATION | |
[47:01] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[47:02] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[47:04] | How’d it go? | 逬展如何 |
[47:05] | Yeah, good. | 嗯 还行 |
[47:06] | As you said your sister is a really clever young woman. | 你说得没错 你妹妹是个很聪明的小姑娘 |
[47:10] | What do you think, Es? | 你觉得呢 Es |
[47:11] | I think that you’re such an idiot | 我觉得你真是个大笨蛋 |
[47:13] | that to stop me from ruining my future | 为了不让我毁掉自己的未来 |
[47:15] | you got me a tutor who’s ruining her future. | 你给我找了个正在毁掉自己未来的老师 |
[47:18] | Great find, bro! | 太会找了 老哥 |
[47:26] | But she still did a pretty good job so… | 不过她教得还是不错的 所以 |
[47:31] | ..I’d study with her again. | 我可以跟着她继续学 |
[47:37] | Thanks again. Pleasure. | -再次感谢 -不客气 |
[47:41] | Think she has a chance of passing? | 你觉得她能通过考试吗 |
[47:43] | With a few more sessions, yeah, I think so. | 再补几次课的话 我想没问题 |
[47:46] | Cool. It’s good to know. | 好的 那就好 |
[47:49] | Do you want to go for a coffee? | 你想去喝杯咖啡吗 |
[47:51] | I… | 我 |
[47:53] | ..can’t, it’s getting late and I… | 不行 已经不早了 我 |
[47:55] | Oh, no, yeah, sorry, it is late. | 哦 是不太合适 抱歉 已经很晩了 |
[47:57] | Coffee now would be madness. | 现在喝咖啡真是失了智 |
[47:58] | We’d never get to sleep. | 我俩可别想睡了 |
[48:02] | In our separate beds. | 各睡各床 |
[48:04] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[48:05] | All right, well, I’ll see you at CS. | 行 那我们社区服务的时候见 |
[48:08] | Yeah. Yeah? | -嗯 -好吧 |
[48:11] | By the way, I like your necklace. | 对了 项链不错 |
[48:15] | Thanks. I stole it from Pandora. | 谢谢 我从潘多拉偷的 |
[48:27] | LOUD CHATTER | |
[48:34] | That’s for being a liar and wasting everybody’s time. | 你撒谎 浪费大家的时间 |
[48:41] | Mum’s right. | 妈妈说得没错 |
[48:43] | You are lying, two-faced snake. | 你就是个撒谎成性的虚伪大骗子 |
[48:45] | IN DEEP VOICE: Pizza delivery. | 披萨外卖 |
[48:47] | Who ordered pizza? | 谁点披萨了 |
[48:50] | IN NORMAL VOICE: Hi, friends. | 嗨 朋友们 |
[48:51] | GASPS AND EXCITED CHATTER | |
[48:55] | Who wants free pizza? | 有人要免费的披萨吗 |
[48:57] | It’s not strictly free, I did pay for it. | 严格来说并不是免费的 我掏的钱 |
[49:01] | Tommy, hi, handsome. | Tommy 嗨 小帅哥 |
[49:04] | Oh, long time, no see. | 好久不见啊 |
[49:06] | Darling, I am so sorry, I’m late. What have I missed? | 亲爱的 非常抱歉我迟到了 我错过什么了吗 |
[49:10] | Not much. Can I introduce you to some people? | 来得正好 我可以带你认识几个朋友吗 |
[49:13] | Oh, naturellement. | 当然了 |
[49:15] | This is Beth and Cassidy. | 这是Beth和Cassidy |
[49:19] | It’s a pleasure to meet you, ladies. | 很高兴认识你们 两位小姐 |
[49:21] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[49:22] | Do you mind if they take a picture with you? | 你能跟她们合张影吗 |
[49:24] | Abso-bloody-lutely. Come on. | 当然可以啦 来吧 |
[49:29] | Here, let’s give that to someone else. You. | 来 找个人来拍吧 你来 |
[49:33] | Now, tell me, | 告诉我 |
[49:35] | does this party have a hashtag yet? | 这个派对有话题标签吗 |
[49:44] | Anyone want a pizza? | 有人要披萨吗 |
[49:47] | Cost me a bloody fortune. | 可贵死我了 |
[49:49] | Get involved, mate. | 来一块吧 哥们儿 |
[50:05] | She’s just getting home. I’m going to call her. | -她快到家了 我给她打个电话 -嗯 |
[50:14] | MOBILE RINGS | |
[50:15] | Hello? Hi. We’re on our way home. Are you back yet? | -喂 -喂 我们在回家的路上了 你到家了吗 |
[50:19] | Aren’t you checking on the app? No, of course not. | -你没用软件查吗 -当然没有啦 |
[50:22] | Well, I’m home. | 好吧 我到家了 |
[50:23] | I’m just walking to the door now. | 我刚进门呢 |
[50:29] | Hey, what did you study at the library? | 你在图书馆学什么了 |
[50:31] | Unit vectors, again. | 还是单位向量 |
[50:33] | I bet that was more interesting than spending an evening with Yamini. | -我猜那肯定比跟Yamini待一晚上有意思多了 -是啊 |
[50:36] | Her story about doing the half marathon in under three hours | 她说她在三小时内跑完了半马 |
[50:39] | someone took over four hours. RANI GROANS | -某人四个小时都跑不完呢 -我天 |
[50:41] | She’s just jealous that you are going to Oxford | 她就是嫉妒你要上牛津 |
[50:44] | and her daughter dropped out of catering college. | 她女儿上个烹饪学校都退学了 |
[50:46] | She flunked custard. Classic Yamini. | -她蛋奶沙司课都能挂 -不愧是Yamini |
[50:49] | I know! Listen, we’ll be home in about five minutes. | 谁说不是呢 再过大概五分钟我们就到家了 |
[50:52] | OK? We’ll see you soon. OK. | -好吗 我们待会儿见 -好 |
[50:54] | Love you. Bye. Bye. | -爱你哦 拜拜 -一会儿见 拜拜 |
[51:07] | WATER RUSHES | |
[51:11] | CAT MEOWS | |
[51:14] | Hey, do you want to go outside? | 嘿 你想出去吗 |
[51:18] | Yes, you do. | 出去吧 |
[51:43] | MUFFLED SCREAMS | |
[51:50] | She is the one who is not happy with plastic fittings. | 是她自己对塑胶配件不满意 |
[51:53] | Oh, for goodness’ sake. | 真是要命 |
[51:54] | Never fly… Because she doesn’t want to pay for the better ones. | -从来都不 -因为她不想花钱买质量好的 |
[51:57] | I said, look… Yes! Exactly, right, | 我说 听着 对 就是这样 |
[51:58] | Do not struggle. Shut the fuck up. | 不要挣扎 给老子闭嘴 |
[52:01] | Now I’m going to take my hand away. | 现在我会把手放开 |
[52:03] | If you scream, I’ll slit your throat and anyone who walks in that door. | 你要是敢叫 我就割了你的喉咙 谁进门我杀谁 |
[52:07] | Got it? | 听懂了吗 |
[52:11] | Do you recognise this van? | 你见过这辆面包车吗 |
[52:13] | Do you recognise the van? | |
[52:15] | SHOUTS: How many fucking times do I have to say it? Do you recognise the van? | 要老子问几遍 你见过这辆面包车吗 |
[52:18] | It’s my dad’s. It’s my dad’s van. | 是我爸的 是我爸的面包车 |
[52:22] | Well, the driver of this van helped someone steal from us. | 这辆面包车的司机帮别人从我们这偷了东西 |
[52:25] | Was it your dad? No. | -是你爸干的吗 -不是 |
[52:26] | So why was your dad’s van in Lawrence Hill on Sunday night? | 那你爸的面包车周日晩上为什么会岀现在Lawrence Hill |
[52:30] | Are you deaf?! I…I… | -你聋了吗 -我 我 |
[52:33] | It was…it was stolen about a week ago. | 它 它大概一周前被偷了 |
[52:36] | It was stolen by who? I don’t know. | -被谁偷了 -我不知道 |
[52:37] | Who was the van stolen by? We reported it to the police | -面包车被谁偷了 -我们跟警察报案了 |
[52:40] | and they haven’t got back to us. We don’t know. | 他们还没给我们答复 我们不知道 |
[52:42] | We don’t know who stole it. Are you lying to me? Are you lying? I’m not lying. | -我们不知道是谁偷的 -你是不是在骗我 你是不是在撒谎 -我没撒谎 |
[52:45] | I’m not lying. | 我没撒谎 |
[52:48] | Cos you know if you are lying, I’ll kill you and your whole family. | 你要是敢撒谎 我就杀了你 还有你全家 |
[52:53] | WHISPERS: And I will bury you myself. | 我会亲手埋了你 |
[53:01] | INDISTINCT CHATTER | |
[53:08] | Hiya. Have a goodnight? Yes. | -嗨 今晩过得开心吗 -嗯 |
[53:11] | Have you eaten? I brought you some leftovers. | 吃过了没 我给你打包了些剩菜 |
[53:14] | I don’t have much of appetite, but thank you. | 我不怎么饿 谢谢了 |
[53:16] | Oh. Oh. OK. OK, suit yourself. | -哦 -哦 -好吧 -好吧 随便你 |
[53:19] | Coffee, please. | 帮我冲杯咖啡吧 |
[53:35] | Oi! | |
[53:38] | He wants to talk to you. | 他想和你谈谈 |
[53:42] | Hello. | 喂 |
[53:43] | OVER MOBILE: I get this all the time with ambitious people. | 有野心的人总是这样 我见多了 |
[53:45] | They forget who they were before I came into their lives. | 他们会忘记自己在遇到我之前是个什么东西 |
[53:48] | Do you remember who you were? | 你还记得自己以前是个什么东西吗 |
[53:50] | A fucking nobody. | 屁都不是 |
[53:51] | A scared little child. You wanted respect. I gave you status. | 一个吓坏了的小孩儿 你想要受人尊重 我给了你地位 |
[53:55] | You needed money, I taught you a trade. | 你需要钱 我带你入了行 |
[53:58] | And now this is a loyalty I get. | 而这就是你回报给我的忠诚 |
[54:00] | What, chill out. What happened? | 啥 冷静点 出什么事了 |
[54:02] | My West Country line gets jacked. | 我负责西南地区的人被打劫了 |
[54:04] | thief knows exactly where to find it, | 只有贼知道那东西在哪 |
[54:06] | and you’re saying you didn’t take it or the bag? | 那东西还有那个包不是你拿的吗 |
[54:09] | What bag? | 什么包 |
[54:11] | The bag on its way from your inbred part of the world | 从你们肮脏的地盘上不翼而飞的那个包 |
[54:14] | with six months of my fucking earnings. | 里面还装着老子六个月赚的钱 |
[54:16] | What? | 啥 |
[54:18] | “‘Good morning, Pinocchio,’ said, the fox, greeting him courteously. | 早上好 匹诺曹 狐狸礼貌他跟他问好 |
[54:23] | “‘How do you know my name,’ asked the marionette? | 你怎么知道我的名字 木偶人问道 |
[54:27] | “‘I know your father well. | 我跟你父亲很熟 |
[54:28] | “I saw him yesterday, standing in the door of his house.’ | 我昨天还看见他站在自家门口 |
[54:32] | “‘And what was he doing?’ | 他在做什么 |
[54:34] | “He was in his shirtsleeves, trembling with cold.’ | 他只穿了件单衣 冻得瑟瑟发抖 |
[54:37] | “But after today, God willing, he will suffer no longer. | 但从今天起 如果一切顺利 他就不会再受罪了 |
[54:41] | ‘Because I have become a rich man.’ | 因为我有钱了 |
[54:47] | “‘And may I ask,’ inquired the fox, | 冒昧问一句 狐狸打听道 |
[54:52] | “‘what you are going to do with all that money?'” | 你准备怎么花那笔钱呢 |
[55:02] | Guaranteed peace of mind is what you promised me, | 你跟我保证过 你办事 我放心 |
[55:05] | well, I don’t feel too fucking peaceful. | 老子现在可不怎么放心 |
[55:08] | I tax you less and you stop shit like this from happening. | 我少收你点提成 你要保证不再发生这种破事 |
[55:11] | That was our deal. | 我们之前说好的 |
[55:13] | So I suggest you find my money | 所以 我建议你 把我的钱找回来 |
[55:15] | and whoever took it, because now I have to kill either them | 把偷钱的人抓起来 我现在要杀鸡儆猴 |
[55:19] | or you just to make a fucking point. | 要么杀了他们 要么杀了你 |
[55:36] | You have no moral compass. | 你不道德 |
[55:45] | Right, and immediately just chundered all down himself. | 没错 紧接着他就吐了自己一身 |
[55:48] | Disgraceful. | 太丢人了 |
[55:50] | LAUGHTER What? | 什么情况 |
[56:06] | INDISTINCT CONVERSATION |