时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Young lady, | 这位小姐 |
[00:16] | may I have this dance? | 能跟我跳支舞吗 |
[00:18] | Daddy, we can’t dance in the middle of a shop. Why not? | 爸爸 店里不能跳舞 怎么不能 |
[00:21] | MUSIC CONTINUES | |
[00:38] | We’re just testing this record player. | 我们只是在试用这台唱机 |
[00:44] | Do you have one of these? | 想要一台吗 |
[00:46] | No. Hm. | -不想 -嗯 |
[01:14] | Do we have any marmalade? | 我们还有橘子酱吗 |
[01:16] | I don’t know, did you find a job to earn money to buy some? | 不知道 你找到工作挣钱买橘子酱了吗 |
[01:18] | Tom, let’s go. | Tom 走了 |
[01:20] | Let’s go. | 该走了 |
[01:21] | I don’t have time to drop you off today. | 我今天没时间送你 |
[01:23] | Bye, Grandpa. | 拜拜 外公 |
[01:24] | Bye. Bye, Grandpa. | -拜拜 -拜拜 外公 |
[01:26] | Have a wonderful day. | 祝你们今天过得开心 |
[01:29] | Do you need money for the bus? I could scrape some together. | -你有钱坐公交吗 -我可以凑凑 |
[02:17] | Broken, broken, broken. | 碎了 碎了 碎了 |
[02:22] | Morning, legal guardian. | 早啊 法定监护人 |
[02:25] | Don’t you have your exam today? | 你今天不是要考试吗 |
[02:26] | Aren’t you going to call the police? | 你不打算报警吗 |
[02:28] | No, it’s probably just some crackheads just looking for cash | 不用 可能就是几个嗑药的想搜刮点现金 |
[02:31] | or jewellery or whatever. Pretty thorough these crackhead, | -或者珠宝之类的东西 -这些嗑药的好细心哦 |
[02:34] | even checked for jewellery in the back of the TV, as you do. | 连电视机后面都要看看有没有藏珠宝 真不是一般人啊 |
[02:37] | PHONE BUZZES | |
[02:41] | Hi. Just calling to wish you luck. | -喂 -我就想打个电话祝你好运 |
[02:43] | How are you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[02:45] | I feel like shit, | 我感觉糟透了 |
[02:46] | like there’s a million things to think about at once. | 就像是有无数东西需要同时思考 |
[02:50] | Well, when you get in there and you can feel your heart rate spiking, | 等你进了考场 你会感到心跳骤然加速 |
[02:54] | use that adrenaline. | 好好利用那些肾上腺素 |
[02:56] | Yeah. You’ll be fine. | 明白吗 你没问题的 |
[02:59] | Thanks. That’s OK. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[03:01] | Good luck. And you just call me any time you want. | 祝你好运 有需要随时打给我 |
[03:04] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[03:06] | Phone privileges are suspended. | 你的手机被没收了 |
[03:09] | I’m not a child, this is my phone. | 我不是小孩子了 这是我的手机 |
[03:12] | Not until you stop lying to us. | 那要等到你不再骗我们 也不再半夜溜出去搞事情 |
[03:14] | Or go out on secret midnight plumbing jobs. | |
[03:17] | You’re not even VAT registered. | 你都没注册税号 |
[03:21] | SHE EXHALES | |
[03:23] | You all set? | 都准备好了吗 |
[03:28] | Text me after. | 考完给我发消息 |
[03:33] | Yo, Esme. Where you going? | 喂 Esme |
[03:35] | Why do you care? | -你去哪儿 -关你什么事 |
[03:37] | Why are you being like that? Why ain’t you been around lately? | 你怎么这个态度 最近怎么不来了 你赶我走的 |
[03:40] | You told me to go away. | |
[03:42] | No. You bugging out or somethin’? | 没有啊 你是准备跑路还是怎么着 |
[03:46] | Chill and talk for a minute. | 放松点 聊聊 |
[03:47] | No, I’ve got to get to this exam. You can be five minutes late. | -不了 我得去考试 -迟到五分钟没关系的 |
[03:50] | You can’t, actually. It’s one of the rules. | 有关系 不能迟到是规定之一 |
[03:53] | Show and talk for a minute. | 放松点 聊聊 |
[03:56] | You OK for money? | 钱够花吗 你干嘛对我这么好 |
[03:58] | Why are you being nice to me? | |
[04:00] | Just wanna talk. | 我只是想聊聊啊 |
[04:02] | I miss you being around. | 我想念你还在的时候了 |
[04:04] | You’re full of shit. | 我信你个鬼 |
[04:06] | For real. | |
[04:07] | For real. | 真的 真的 |
[04:09] | Everyone loves you. | 大家都很爰你 你跟我们混的时候不开心吗 开心 |
[04:11] | Don’t you have fun when you chill with us? | |
[04:13] | Yeah. | |
[04:15] | Don’t you feel safe? | 你不觉得很有安全感吗 |
[04:16] | Yeah. | 觉得 |
[04:18] | All right. | 这不就得了 |
[04:20] | So come on. | 来吧 |
[04:21] | Come back to my crib. | 到我那去 |
[04:24] | Why? Just chill. | -去干嘛 -就放松放松 |
[04:26] | Have a chat, smoke. | 聊聊天 抽抽烟 |
[04:29] | We can watch a Blue Planet on my 68-inch. | 我们可以在我68寸的电视上看蓝色星球 |
[04:32] | It’s like being in the actual sea. | 就像真的在海里一样 |
[04:35] | Hmm? | 怎么样 |
[04:38] | No, I got get to this exam. | 不行 我得去考试 |
[04:43] | Er, Mum, you shouldn’t even be snooping around in there. | 呃 妈 你就不该进去乱翻 |
[04:47] | Because it’s my bedroom. | 那是我的卧室 |
[04:48] | My name is on the door. | 门上有我的名字 |
[04:50] | Yeah, exactly. | 就是说啊 |
[04:51] | Exactly. Not come in. | 对啊 不许进去 |
[04:54] | No. They are not anal beads. | 不是 那不是肛珠 |
[04:57] | They are called nunchuks and they’re Japanese fighting sticks. | 那是双截棍 一种日本的棍式武器 |
[05:02] | Yeah. How do you even know about anal beads anyway? | 对 不过你为什么会知道肛珠 |
[05:05] | Uh! Mum, I don’t want to know that Trevor bought you anal beads. | 啊 妈 我不想知道Trevor给你买了肛珠 |
[05:09] | Diane, my office now. | Diane 马上到我办公室来 |
[05:13] | You know what, Mum? | 好了 妈 |
[05:14] | I’m hanging up. | 我先挂了 |
[05:18] | Sir. Diane, this is Detective Sergeant Haines of the | 长官 Diane 这位是布里斯托埃文警局的 |
[05:21] | Bristol and Avon Constabulary. | Haines警长 |
[05:23] | Honour to meet you, ma’am. | 见到您是我的荣幸 长官 |
[05:24] | There’s no need to curtsy. She’s not Camilla Parker Bowles. | 您行什么屈膝礼 她又不是卡米拉·帕克-鲍尔斯 |
[05:27] | This is DS Selforth. Diane, a drug gang from London, now operating | -这位是Selforth警长 -Diane 一伙正在布里斯托活动的伦敦贩毒团伙 |
[05:32] | in Bristol, has been robbed by an armed, masked man. | 被一个武装蒙面男子打劫了 |
[05:35] | That man has been tracked by CCTV to the building | 监控追踪显示 这个人来到了 |
[05:37] | that your offenders are renovating. | 你手下违法分子接受改造所在的这栋楼 |
[05:39] | The building’s a CCTV black spot, but a witness said she saw a masked | 这栋楼是监控盲区 但有目击者称看到过 |
[05:43] | man entering the building with a sports bag and then leaving some | 一蒙面男子带着一个运动提包进入楼内 |
[05:46] | time later without the sports bag. | 不久后离开 未带出运动提包 |
[05:48] | Without the sports bag. Yeah, well, we’ve got to find the bag. | 未带岀运动提包 嗯 我们得找到那个包 |
[05:50] | Do we know what’s in the bag? Could be money, drugs, | -我们知道包里装的是什么吗 -可能是钱 毒品 |
[05:52] | even weapons. Aka gangster shit. | -甚至武器 -也就是黑帮的那些狗屁玩意儿 |
[05:55] | Yeah, I feel you. I would appreciate if you gave us access to the site. | -嗯 我懂你 -我们希望 你能让我们进那栋楼看看 |
[05:58] | You’ve come to the right person | 你们可找对人了 |
[05:59] | because I’m planning on becoming a police officer myself. | 我正准备申请当警察呢 |
[06:01] | OK, calm down, Bruce Willis. | 行了 冷静点 布鲁斯·威利斯 |
[06:03] | They need you to open the door, not lead a SWAT team. | 他们只是要你开个门 又不是要你指挥特警队 |
[06:06] | Shall we? Yeah, sure. | -走吗 -好 没问题 |
[06:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:11] | Thanks. | |
[06:13] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[06:18] | Kiss? | 亲亲 |
[06:21] | Has he got a girlfriend? Yeah. | -他有女朋友了吗 -对啊 |
[06:23] | Why didn’t you tell me? You’re supposed to be my spy on the inside. | 你怎么都没跟我说 你可是我的眼线啊 |
[06:26] | Kiss? | 亲亲 |
[06:30] | Thank you, bye. | 谢谢 拜拜 |
[06:32] | Margaret. | |
[06:34] | Oh, hi. Cathy, Marcus’s mum. | -噢 嗨 -我是Cathy Marcus的妈妈 |
[06:36] | How are you? Good, thanks. | -你还好吗 -挺好的 谢谢 |
[06:37] | I don’t know whether you’ve heard, but I’m organising the school fete | 不知道你听说没有 我在组织今年的校园游园会 |
[06:40] | this year and we’re doing a car boot. | 我们准备搞个旧货集市 |
[06:41] | I don’t suppose you’d want to do a stall. It’s only a fiver. | 不知道你想不想开个摊位 只要五镑 |
[06:44] | That’s actually what my car is worth. | 那都够买我那车了 |
[06:46] | Also, I hope you don’t mind me asking. | 还有 我想麻烦你件事 希望你别介意 毕竟你是我认识的唯一一个 |
[06:47] | Just you’re the only person I know who’s mates | |
[06:49] | with the rich and famous. | 跟富豪名流有来往的人 |
[06:51] | Any chance you could ask Lady Gabriella to open the fete? | 你能不能请Gabriella小姐来出席游园会的开幕式 |
[06:54] | What? See if she’ll judge our root vegetable competition. | 啥 问问她能不能担任我们根茎类蔬菜大赛的评委 |
[06:57] | You’ve lost me. Oh, come on. My Marcus, he was there. | -我没懂 -噢 别这样嘛 我们家Marcus当时可在场呢 |
[07:00] | I’ve seen the pictures. What pictures? | -我都看到照片了 -什么照片 |
[07:02] | Lady Gabby, at the party, at your house. | Gabby小姐在你家派对上的照片 |
[07:07] | I don’t know that woman. | 我不认识这个女人 |
[07:08] | Oh, go on, it’s not a big ask. | 帮帮忙嘛 又不是什么麻烦事 |
[07:10] | She just has to give first prize to a turnip shaped like a big, fat ass. | 她只需要把一等奖颁给长得像丰满大屁股的萝卜就行 |
[07:15] | RADIO PLAYS | |
[07:17] | CUTLERY CLATTERS | |
[07:18] | PHONE BUZZES | |
[07:22] | Rani, I can’t remember what we talked about. | Rani 我想不起来我们学过的东西了 |
[07:25] | My head is buzzing here, I feel like I’m going to faint. | 我脑子嗡嗡的 感觉快要晕倒了 |
[07:28] | Oh, God. Can you call me back, please? | 天呐 你能回个电话吗 求你了 |
[07:33] | Shit. | 完求了 路上不怎么堵吧 |
[07:46] | TOY SQUEAKS | |
[07:52] | CLATTERING | |
[08:04] | RAGGED BREATHING | |
[08:19] | Traffic wasn’t too bad, was it? | |
[08:21] | Fine, Diane. | 还行 Diane |
[08:22] | Let’s just get the code in here. | 让我来输个密码 |
[08:25] | Only I know the code, ma’am, don’t worry. | 只有我知道密码 长官 不必担心 |
[08:27] | I reset it daily just to make sure. | 保险起见我每天都会重置 |
[08:29] | Oh, no, hold on. | 哎呀 稍等 |
[08:33] | RADIO: Reports of an altercation at 16 Gratterson Street. | 接到报警 Gratterson街有人发生争执 |
[08:36] | HE PANTS | |
[08:40] | Here we are. | 好了 |
[08:41] | Oh, yes, please, using the wrong code. | 噢 好了 输错密码了 |
[08:43] | Come on, Ma’am. | 请进 长官 |
[08:45] | And you, officers. | 你们几位警官也请进 |
[08:47] | Here’s the communal area. | 这里是公共区域 |
[08:51] | RATTLING | |
[08:54] | So when I apply to be a police officer like yourself, what sort | 如果我要申请成为你这样的警察 |
[08:57] | of thing would they be looking for? | 需要满足什么条件呢 |
[08:59] | Well, you need a decent level of fitness. Check. | 这个嘛 你需要有良好的身体素质 有 |
[09:03] | I mean, I’ve been a member of Crunch since New Year. | 毕竟我从年初开始就一直是卷腹俱乐部的会员 |
[09:06] | Pretty sure I could bench you, Sergeant. No offence. | 我肯定能把你顶下来 警长 无意冒犯 |
[09:12] | Head down area, oops. Bit of a tight squeeze. | 这里要低头 哎哟 有点挤 |
[09:16] | Do you think you work well in a team? | 你觉得你能适应队协作吗 |
[09:18] | I mean, if I’m honest, people will probably describe me | 说实话 人们大概会说我 |
[09:21] | as a maverick who gets results, | 特立独行 只想把事做成 |
[09:24] | but also punctual with one heck of a tush. | 但也贼守时 |
[09:27] | Would you feel comfortable managing a large team? Yeah, no problem. | 如果让你管理一个大团队 你能胜任吗 没问题啊 |
[09:30] | I regularly supervise up to seven people. | 我平时管的有七个人呢 |
[09:32] | Well, leadership skills are essential. | 领导能力是必需的 |
[09:33] | Oh, I’m a born leader. The offenders are always saying | 我就是个天生的领导者 那些犯事的总说 |
[09:36] | I’m like a little Hitler. | 我像个小希特勒 |
[09:38] | Not because they think I share Hitler’s views. | 不是因为我和希特勒志同道合 |
[09:43] | Just, you know, his natural authority. | 就 你懂的 有他那种与生俱来的权威感 |
[09:46] | And, you know, just his ability to get shit done. | 以及他的办事能力 |
[09:49] | Would you be willing to work very long hours? | 你愿意长时间工作吗 |
[09:51] | Never see your friends or family? | 见不到你的朋友或家人 |
[09:53] | Yes, please. I’m quite happy not to see my family, | 那可太好了 我巴不得不见家人 |
[09:56] | especially since my mum moved a new bloke in, Trevor. | 特别是我妈让她的新欢搬进来之后 那家伙叫Trevor |
[09:58] | I was in the kitchen the other day, having breakfast. | 那天我正在厨房做早餐 |
[10:00] | He came in, in his robe, and it fell open. | 他穿个睡袍就进来了 睡袍突然开了 |
[10:03] | I was eyeballed with everything. Should I have to look at 70-year-old | 我啥都看完了 含着满口可可米 |
[10:06] | cock and balls with a mouthful of Coco Pops? | 跟70岁大爷的鸟和蛋大眼瞪小眼 这像话吗 |
[10:10] | No, you should not. No. Exactly. | -是不像话 -就是说啊 |
[10:12] | Thank you, ma’am. I mean, talk about turning the milk chocolaty. | 谢谢 长官 我还往牛奶里加什么巧克力啊 |
[10:15] | I almost turned it vomity. | 我差点加呕吐物了 |
[10:17] | SHE LAUGHS | |
[10:19] | Police aren’t always popular. | 警察有时候不太受人待见 |
[10:21] | Do you think you can handle being ridiculed? | 你受得了别人的讽刺 |
[10:23] | Laughed at? Oh, yeah. | -和嘲笑吗 -当然 |
[10:25] | I’ve always been laughed at. | 我就是被人笑大的 |
[10:27] | You shit yourself one time | 你不过是在体育课爬绳子的时候 |
[10:29] | climbing the rope in gym class and you’re no longer | 喷了一次屎 你的名字就不再是 |
[10:31] | Diane Pemberley, you know? | Diane Pemberley了 你明白吗 |
[10:33] | You’re Squiddles. | 你就成了墨鱼仔 |
[10:37] | So any more for any more? | 要我再举几个例子吗 |
[10:39] | You need diligence, a keen eye for detail. Check. | 你需要够勤奋 -要有一双善于发现细节的眼睛 -有 |
[10:43] | And you have to be able to follow orders. | 还要能够服从命令 |
[10:44] | Yeah, I mean, ask anyone, following orders | 没问题 大街上打听打听 我最有名的就是 |
[10:47] | is what I’m most famous for. | 听命行事 |
[10:49] | That and my great tush. | 当然还有我的大屁股 |
[10:50] | Well, you should be a shoo-in for the force, | 你在队里得是拔尖的 |
[10:52] | assuming you pass the background checks. | 假设你背景调查没问题的话 |
[10:54] | Background checks? Yeah, they just need to check | -背景调查 -对啊 得确认 |
[10:57] | you don’t have a shady past. Nothing to hide. | 你没有案底 没什么隐瞒的 |
[10:59] | Let’s start wrapping things up. | 收队吧 |
[11:00] | There’s nothing here. | 这儿什么也没有 |
[11:02] | Wrap it up in there. | 都收队吧 |
[11:03] | Anything down there? | 下面有东西吗 |
[11:05] | HE SIGHS | |
[11:07] | Anything else I can assist you with, Sergeant? | 还有什么我能帮您的吗 警长 |
[11:09] | I’d just ask you to keep your eye out | 你帮我盯着点 |
[11:11] | for anything suspicious or out of the ordinary. | 看看有什么可疑的或者不合常理的 |
[11:13] | What kind of thing? People hanging around the site and walking | 比如说 有人在这附近晃悠啊 |
[11:15] | back and forth a lot. Casing the joint. I feel you. | -走来走去啊 -准备接头 我懂你 |
[11:18] | Ma’am, if I do decide to apply to be in the force, | 长官 如果我真的决定要申请加入警队的话 |
[11:23] | will you put a good word in? | 你能帮我美言几句吗 |
[11:24] | I’m not allowed to do that. | 我们不允许这么做 |
[11:27] | Have you thought about becoming a community support officer? | 你有没有考虑过当个社区服务警官 |
[11:29] | They’re just glorified traffic wardens, aren’t they? | 那不就是被美化了的交通协警吗 不 不是的 |
[11:31] | No, they’re not. | |
[11:33] | And it will help with your application when you do | 当你直的申请加入警队的时候 |
[11:35] | apply to the police. | 会对你有帮助的 |
[11:36] | Really? This is my card. | -真的吗 -这是我的名片 |
[11:40] | Anything catches your eye, however small. Call me any time. | 发现任何可疑之事 哪怕很小 给我打电话 |
[11:46] | Don’t worry, Ma’am, I’ve got eyes in the back of my head. | 好的 长官 我脑袋后面都长着眼睛呢 |
[11:55] | Turn over your papers, please. | 请打开你们的试卷 |
[11:56] | Time starts now. | 开始答题 |
[12:07] | SHE EXHALES DEEPLY | |
[12:22] | CLOCK TICKS | |
[12:31] | TICKING GETS LOUDER | |
[13:01] | HE SLAPS SOFA | |
[13:12] | Do you know what I do? | 你知道我是干什么的吗 |
[13:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:16] | Do you? Cos thinking you’re about that life and being about that life | 你真的知道吗 你想的那种生活 和真的去过那种生活 |
[13:20] | ain’t one and the same, as… | 可不是一回事儿 |
[13:21] | ..this ain’t a game. This is some serious shit. | 这可不是游戏 这是很严肃的事情 |
[13:28] | I know it ain’t, but I want to make some bank. | 我知道不是 但我想挣钱 |
[13:32] | I want to earn some respect like you, and I don’t want people | 我想像你一样受人尊重 我不希望再有人来告诉我 |
[13:36] | telling me no more what I should and shouldn’t do. | 我应该做什么 不应该做什么 |
[13:50] | All right, Squiddles? | 你好啊 墨鱼仔 |
[13:51] | Oh, grow up, Dave. Why did he call you Squiddles? | -还没长大呢 Dave -他为啥叫你墨鱼仔 |
[13:54] | Because he’s a prat. Back to work. | 因为他是个傻瓜 赶紧回去干活 |
[14:06] | 5%? | 5%? -百分之五 -百分之五 |
[14:08] | That’s barely enough to buy a coffee round. | 那都不够买顿咖啡的 |
[14:11] | You’re thinking of 5p. | 你以为是5英镑吗 |
[14:13] | Can we just discuss this later, | 咱们一会儿再说 |
[14:15] | OK? | 好吗 |
[14:17] | Guys, guys, just gather. | 朋友们 朋友们 过来一下 |
[14:19] | So I’m thinking about donating some of the profits | 我想把音乐节赚的一部分钱 |
[14:21] | from my festival to good causes. | 捐了做慈善 |
[14:23] | So if you have any ideas, just let me know. But I definitely | 你们有什么想法就跟我说 我肯定是 |
[14:26] | want to support animals and people who are LGBTQIA+. | 想支持动物保护 或者性少数群体的 |
[14:30] | Also my Wi-Fi password. | 那也是我的无线网络密码 |
[14:32] | The Bristol Justice Collective needs £1,000 to campaign against people | 布里斯托正义联盟需要1000英镑来组织活动反对 |
[14:35] | appropriating black culture. | 对黑人文化的入侵 |
[14:36] | Does cultural appropriation go both ways? Yeah. | 文化入侵 -难道不是双向的吗 -是啊 |
[14:39] | If you see a black guy on the beach wearing stocks with sandals, | 你要是看见有黑人穿凉鞋还穿袜子 |
[14:42] | feel free to get upset. | 你随便难过 |
[14:43] | When are you two going to see it? See what? | -你们两个什么时候才能反应过来呢 -反应过来啥 |
[14:46] | This constant arguing and bickering. | 你俩不停地斗嘴 |
[14:49] | You’re in love. Ha! You’re delusional. | 这是坠入爰河了吧 -哈 -你疯了吧 |
[14:52] | Yeah, you are. No. Yes. That’s a ridiculous, erm, idea. | -肯定是 -不是 -绝对的 -真是 荒谬 |
[14:54] | Yes. No. You are. | -没跑了 -不是 |
[14:56] | You’re just two angry peas in a pod. | 你俩肯定是 你俩就像是豆荚里的两颗愤怒的豌豆 啊 |
[15:19] | Right. | 听着 |
[15:21] | So I’m going to need my share of the money in my account today. | 今天就得把我那份钱打到我账户里 |
[15:25] | Yeah, me too. | -我也是 -不行 -什么 -我就知道 |
[15:26] | You can’t. What? I knew it. | |
[15:28] | You thieving bastard. Where is it? | 你个该死的小偷 钱呢 |
[15:30] | What have you done with it, Frank? Keep your wigs on, your money’s safe | -你拿钱干什么了 Frank -你俩别激动 钱没事 |
[15:33] | and sound, but you can’t walk into NatWest with a suitcase | 但是你俩不能拎着一大袋现金 |
[15:35] | full of cash. | 去西敏寺银行吧 |
[15:37] | Looks a tad suspicious. | 看起来很可疑啊 |
[15:38] | Well, I can’t pay my employees from a bag full of £50 notes | 那我也不能拿个装满五十英镑纸币的袋子给我的员工发工资吧 |
[15:41] | because that looks a tad suspicious. Which is why you need to launder it. | -这看上去也很可疑啊 -所以你需要洗钱啊 |
[15:45] | Oh, we need… OK, Scarface, we’re laundering money now, are we? | 哦 我们需要 好的 疤脸男 咱们现在又得洗钱了 是吧 |
[15:48] | Not we. You. | 不是咱们 是你 |
[15:49] | I’m keeping mine in cash. | 我那份要现金就行 |
[15:51] | Well, how are we supposed to launder money? Not my concern. | 行吧 那我们怎么洗钱 这跟我就没关系了 |
[15:54] | It’s absolutely your concern, mate. | 怎么跟你没关系 |
[15:55] | Because I’ll tell you right now, if I go down, I’m taking | 我告诉你 如果我完蛋了 |
[15:58] | you with me. | 绝对把你拉上 |
[15:59] | And you. | 还有你 |
[16:00] | Wow. | 哇 |
[16:04] | What you need is a crooked lawyer. | 你现在需要的是个不老实的律师 |
[16:13] | Ow. | |
[16:19] | Can I speak to you, please? | 我能跟你说句话吗 |
[16:22] | Thanks for calling my sister. No, no, no, it’s fine. | -谢谢你给我妹妹打电话 -没事 没关系 |
[16:25] | The police came to my house last night. | 警察昨晚来我家了 |
[16:27] | What? There’s CCTV of the robbery, | -什么 -有段抢劫的监控视频 |
[16:30] | and my dad’s van’s on there. Have they connected us? No, not yet. | 我爸的车出现在里面了 -他们查到咱们身上了 -没有 |
[16:33] | My dad said that that he was the one driving the van. | 我爸说车是他开的 |
[16:36] | So what did you say to your dad? | 你跟你爸怎么说的 |
[16:38] | That I was at a friend’s house. Does he believe you? | -我说我在朋友家里 -他信你吗 |
[16:40] | No. It just makes me so upset that my own parents think | 不信 我现在很难过 我父母觉得 |
[16:44] | I’m lying about this. | 我在这事儿上骗了他们 |
[16:47] | But you are lying about this. | 但你确实是骗了他们 |
[16:49] | Yeah, but they don’t know that. | 是啊 但他们又不知道 |
[16:55] | I don’t trust either of you as far as I could throw you, | 你俩我都不相信 |
[16:57] | why would I trust a bent lawyer? | 更别说一个弯的律师了 |
[16:59] | You can’t say bent lawyer. | 怎么能说是弯的律师呢 |
[17:01] | It’s homosexual lawyer. Bent – as in corrupt. | -那意思是同性恋啊 -弯的 跟不老实一个意思 |
[17:05] | Oh, right. Come off your high horse for five minutes, can you, | 对哦 别搞得好像自己多聪明似的 |
[17:08] | while we launder our stolen money? | 咱们跟这洗钱呢 |
[17:09] | Guys, please, a bent lawyer is exactly who you can trust. | 朋友们 不老实的律师才是你们能相信的人 |
[17:13] | It’s the honest ones you have to worry about. | 诚实的律师你们反而要头疼 |
[17:15] | But why would he help us? | 他凭什么帮我们 |
[17:17] | Because he won’t have a choice. | 因为他没有选择 |
[17:19] | OMINOUS MUSIC | |
[17:31] | Diane, there’s something high up I can’t reach. | Diane 有个东西太高了我够不到 |
[17:34] | Can I borrow Greg? | 我能借Greg帮个忙吗 |
[17:36] | I’ll allow it. | 可以 |
[17:45] | How can the big man help? | 大个子乐意为你效劳 |
[17:46] | Can we ask you a hypothetical legal question? | 我们能问你一个法律问题吗 |
[17:52] | OK. Imagine a lovely, sweet | -好呀 -假设哈 有一位可爱的 |
[17:55] | old lady finds a large bag of cash. | 老太太发现了一大袋子现金 |
[17:59] | What’s her name? Beryl. And where did Beryl find this money? | -她叫什么名字 -Beryl 这钱Beryl在哪找到的 |
[18:02] | She found it at the bottom of the garden. | 她在花底下发现的 |
[18:05] | Sounds unlikely. | 不可能吧 |
[18:06] | Yeah, well, Beryl’s a lucky old cow. What are you going to do? | Beryl是个非常幸运的老太太 你能怎么着 |
[18:09] | Beryl is not a wealthy woman, and this money could help | Beryl并不富裕 而这笔钱 |
[18:12] | her out of all kinds of financial jams. | 能帮她解决经济困难 |
[18:15] | So she comes to you, her lawyer, she said, Greg, I need to wash | 所以她找到了你 她的律师 她问你 Greg 我需要 |
[18:20] | this cash pronto and I need a paper trail that makes it look legit. | 马上把这些钱洗干净 搞些文件什么的让这些钱合法 Beryl听起来有点贼兮兮的啊 |
[18:26] | Beryl sounds a bit shifty. | |
[18:28] | No, she’s a sweetheart. You’d like her. | 不 她很可爱 你会喜欢她的 |
[18:30] | What would you do? I’d say, “Thanks for coming in, Beryl. | -你会怎么做呢 -我会说 谢谢你的到来 Beryl 非常高兴见到你 但我帮不了你 因为 很显然你是在说洗钱 |
[18:33] | “Always a pleasure to see you, but I can’t help you with this, | |
[18:35] | “obviously, because you’re talking about money laundering, | |
[18:38] | “which is a major crime, and we’d both go to jail.” | 这可是个重罪 咱俩都会进监狱的 |
[18:40] | To which Beryl says, “Yeah, right, absolutely.” | Beryl答 是啊 当然 |
[18:42] | But theoretically, what would you do? | 但是理论上 你会怎么做呢 |
[18:45] | Well, theoretically, Beryl, | 理论的话 Beryl |
[18:46] | we’d need to funnel it through some kind of shell company. | 我们需要通过一些空壳公司来转移资金 |
[18:49] | Well, how would you do that? | 怎么操作 |
[18:52] | HE SIGHS | |
[18:53] | Um, well, I’d use an existing client’s account at my law firm – | 呃 我会用我律所现有客户的账户 |
[18:57] | like Lady Gabby’s. | 比如说 Gabby小姐的 |
[19:00] | How does that work? | 然后呢 |
[19:01] | I’d have Julie in the accounts department pay the money into Lady | 我会让财务部的Julie把钱存入Gabby小姐的账户 |
[19:04] | Gabby’s account and then have Julie issue a cheque. | 然后让Julie开一张支票 |
[19:06] | Greg, I knew, you’re the man to turn to. | Greg 我就知道 问你就对了 |
[19:12] | I want you to do that for me. As I said, Beryl, | -我需要你帮我做这件事 -我刚才说了 Beryl |
[19:15] | I can’t because it’s money laundering. | 我不能这么做 这可是洗钱啊 |
[19:17] | Greg, do you remember when you told us about how you forged signatures | Greg 你还记得你告诉过我们 你是怎么在法律文件上 |
[19:23] | on legal documents? | 伪造签名的吗 |
[19:25] | That you covered the chaos that’s full of evidence | 你是怎么用乱七八糟柜 |
[19:29] | of your total incompetence and professional negligence? | 掩盖你那些不称职 玩忽职守的证据的 你想让我现在给你老板打电话吗 |
[19:33] | You want me to call your boss right now? | |
[19:37] | Tell them all about that. | 把这些都告诉他 |
[19:39] | Is this still Beryl talking? | 这还是Beryl的事吗 |
[19:41] | No. | 不是 |
[19:45] | Are you, Beryl? | 你是 Beryl |
[19:46] | Yeah. | 对 |
[19:48] | Beryl? Yeah. | -Beryl -对 |
[19:52] | Beryl? Yeah. | -Beryl -对 |
[19:55] | What do you think? | 如何 |
[19:58] | Say yes. | 答应吧 |
[20:01] | MUSIC IN BACKGROUND | |
[20:06] | Do you know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[20:09] | Power. As long as people know you’ll use that, no-one | 权力 只要大家知道你会用这个 |
[20:13] | will mess with you. | 没人敢惹你 |
[20:18] | MUSIC CONTINUES | |
[20:20] | You like that feeling? | 你喜欢那种感觉吗 |
[20:24] | CLICKING | |
[20:26] | Now it’s cocked. | 现在已经上膛了 |
[20:28] | RAGGED BREATHING | |
[20:29] | Now you aim, pull the trigger. | 你瞄准 扣动扳机 |
[20:35] | Breathe in and pull the trigger. | 呼吸 扣动扳机 |
[20:39] | SHE INHALES | |
[20:42] | CLICK! | |
[20:43] | BANG! SHE GASPS | |
[20:44] | My bad. | 我的错 |
[20:46] | Never meant to make you shook. | 我没想着要吓你 |
[20:47] | But you’ve got to be prepared cos the tingling’s often loud. | 但你可得准备好 这玩意儿动静可大着呢 |
[20:54] | Do you want to go on my chocolate fountain? What? | 你要试试我的巧克力喷泉吗 什么 |
[20:58] | I bought chocolate fountain. | 我买了个巧克力喷泉 |
[20:59] | It’s to share, come on. | 就是为了分享的 快来 |
[21:09] | DOOR BANGS | |
[21:15] | Your mother and I want to talk with you. | 我们想跟你谈谈 |
[21:19] | You remember the ultimatum I gave you when you were arrested? | 你还记得你被抓的时候我给你下的最后通牒吗 |
[21:23] | You said that if I stole, cheated or lied to you again, | 你说 如果我再偷窃 欺骗你们 |
[21:26] | that I would be dead to you. | 那你们就当我死了 |
[21:29] | Well, that is where we are now. What? | -没错 我们现在就是这样了 -什么 |
[21:34] | We no longer trust you. | 我们再也不相信你了 |
[21:36] | You will not tell us the truth. | 你不跟我们说实话 |
[21:38] | So we want you to move out, find your own place. | 所以我们希望你搬出去 自己找地方住 |
[21:41] | Are you joking? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[21:43] | Did you agree to this? | 你也同意吗 |
[21:46] | What about Oxford? | 那牛津大学呢 |
[21:48] | You’ll not be going to Oxford. | 你也不用去牛津大学了 |
[21:50] | You don’t seem to place any real value on it anyway. | 反正你看起来也完全不在意这件事 |
[21:52] | Well, what am I supposed to do? Get a job. | -那我该干什么呢 -打工去 |
[21:57] | Mum? You asked us to stop treating you like a child, | 妈 是你让我俩别再把你当小孩一样对待了 |
[22:01] | so this is what it is like to be an adult. | 那成人的世界就是如此 |
[22:08] | I took the van. | 我开车 |
[22:10] | To help a boy from community service. | 是去帮助一个一起做社区服务的男孩子 |
[22:14] | He’s a really good person. | 他人真的很好 |
[22:16] | But he was forced to steal from some drug dealers to help his sister. | 他是为了帮他妹妹才被迫去偷毒贩子的东西 |
[22:22] | I took the van to save, or help, | 我开车是想去救他 或者说是帮他 |
[22:25] | I don’t know, something, but that, that’s what happened. | 我也不知道要怎么说 反正事情就是这样的 |
[22:30] | I have one question. | 我有个疑问 |
[22:32] | Mm-hm. | |
[22:34] | ARE YOU MENTAL? | 你疯了吗 |
[22:36] | You want me to take you seriously, but you still act like a child? | 你想让我把你当回事儿 可你的行为还跟小孩子一样 你不能只说一句对不起就算完了 然后等太阳一下山 |
[22:40] | You can’t just say, “Oh, I’m sorry about that,” and as soon as the sun | |
[22:43] | goes down, do the same thing again. | 你又去干这种事儿 |
[22:45] | Pretty soon, the word sorry doesn’t mean much. | 很快你的道歉就会变成一句空话的 |
[22:48] | You’re right, but I am sorry, Margie, truly. | 你说得对 但很抱歉 Margie 我真的很抱歉 |
[22:51] | Why are you having a go at him? | 你为什么冲他发火啊 |
[22:52] | He threw the party for me. He’s the one person in this house | 他为我办了个派对 他是这个家里唯一一个 |
[22:55] | who’s actually trying to help me in life. | 真正在生活上想努力帮我的人 |
[22:57] | I try and help you. That is literally all I do. | 我也努力帮你了啊 我做的一切都是在帮你啊 |
[22:59] | He knows that. | 他都懂的 |
[23:00] | Am I speaking to you? Sorry. | -跟你说话了吗 -抱歉 你说 你有发言权 |
[23:03] | You, you have the floor. | |
[23:04] | I don’t need your permission to speak. | 我讲话用不着你来允许 |
[23:06] | Go to your room. | 回你房间去 |
[23:08] | Me? Yes. | -我吗 -是的 |
[23:09] | Oh. | |
[23:13] | Keep going till I hear the door shut. | 回屋去 让我听到关门声 |
[23:26] | DOOR BANGS | |
[23:34] | Mum, he’s changed. A leopard can’t change its spots. | -妈 他已经改了 -豹子没法改变身上的斑点 |
[23:38] | Yeah, but people can. Yeah, well, your grandfather can’t. | -但人可以啊 -是啊 不过你姥爷是不可能改的 |
[23:40] | Being selfish and a liar is in his nature. | 他骨子里就是个自私的骗子 |
[23:43] | Do you remember the parable about the scorpion and the frog? | 你记得有个寓言讲的是蝎子和青蛙的故事吗 |
[23:46] | Your grandfather is a scorpion. | 你姥爷就是那只蝎子 好吧 一分钟之前你还说他是豹子呢 |
[23:48] | Right. Well, a minute ago he was a leopard. | |
[23:50] | So which is it? | 所以他到底怎么了啊 |
[24:07] | Every time he breaks my heart, that is what he does. | 他的所作所为无时无刻不让我伤心 |
[24:10] | He makes you love him, and then when you drop your guard down, | 他先是让你产生依恋 等你卸下心防的时候 |
[24:13] | he rips your heart out. | 他就会扯烂你的心 |
[24:14] | I will not let him do that to you. | 我是不会让他也对你做出这种事的 |
[24:18] | I’m going to go now. | 我走的 |
[24:34] | Better all be here. | 你最好把钱都拿来了 |
[24:37] | What do you take me for? A liar and a thief. | -你把我当什么了 -骗子 小偷 |
[24:40] | You sound like my daughter. | 你怎么跟我女儿似的 |
[24:42] | Hey, you’ve been married a while, right? | 嘿 你结婚有段时间了吧 |
[24:44] | You’ll understand women. What? | -那你应该懂女人吧 -什么意思 |
[24:46] | Say you upset your wife and it’s your fault. | 如果你惹老婆生气了 而且错的人是你的话 |
[24:49] | How do you win her back? | 你要怎么哄她 |
[24:51] | Give her things. Like what? | -给她送礼物 -送什么 |
[24:53] | Like flowers, perfume. | 比如花 香水 |
[24:56] | You know, scratchcards. That works? | -还有刮刮乐 -这也行 |
[24:58] | Or take her on a little trip, you know. | 或者带她出去走走 |
[25:00] | Wife gets stuck with the kids quite a lot, so sometimes it’s nice to | 孩子们总是缠着她 所以有时候 |
[25:04] | give her a little holiday. Holiday? Yeah. | -给她放个假就好了 -假期 妙啊 |
[25:22] | Hiya. | 嘿 |
[25:28] | Oh, blimey. | 好家伙 好吧 我想我们 |
[25:32] | Right, so I suppose we… | |
[25:38] | “Thanks then, Greg, we appreciate you risking your career for a total stranger.” | 谢了啊 Greg 感谢你为一个 素不相识的人豁出自己的事业 |
[25:42] | “Oh, no problem, John.” “We should get a pint when this all blows over, Greg.” | 噢 这没什么 John 等所有事儿都结束了 咱们去喝上一杯吧 Greg |
[25:45] | “Oh, that sounds lovely, John, yeah.” | 哇 John 这主意真不错 好啊 |
[25:53] | Hey, Greggels, guess what? I did a survey around the office. | 嘿 Greggels 你猜怎么着 我在办公室里做了个调查 |
[26:00] | And you’re number one. | 你是第一名 |
[26:01] | Number one what? Person most likely to die in one | -什么第一名 -你是最有可能死于 |
[26:03] | of those wanking and choking accidents. | 窒息式自慰的人 |
[26:06] | HE CHOKES | |
[26:08] | Oh, yeah, it’s going dark, but I quite like it. | 噢 我眼前发黑 但这感觉也太爽了 |
[26:11] | Oh, me glasses are steaming up. | 啊 我眼镜起雾了 |
[26:14] | Oh, I can’t see my reflection. | 看不清镜子里的自己了 |
[26:16] | Come on, you’re almost there, Greggy. | 要来了 你要射了 Greggy |
[26:19] | You’re almost there. | 要射了 |
[26:20] | What do you know about those Twilight movies? | 你知道那几部暮光之城电影讲的啥吗 |
[26:22] | The Twilight films? I know | 暮光之城电影吗 |
[26:24] | the only thing more out of date are your condoms. | 我觉得只有你的避孕套能比这片子还老了 |
[26:27] | Are they about vampires or something? Yeah, that’s right. | -是讲吸血鬼之类的故事吗 -是的 没错 |
[26:29] | Yeah, they’re films for teenage girls | 这种片子是给那些幻想着 |
[26:31] | who fantasise about having sex with a dead bloke. | 跟死鬼上床的小姑娘们看的 |
[26:34] | So you’ll probably love them. | 所以你可能会喜欢 |
[26:54] | Hiya, Julie. Hello, Greg. | -嗨 Julie -你好啊 Greg |
[26:56] | All right? | 说起来 |
[26:58] | So I was watching TV last night and Twilight came on. Oh! | 昨晚我看电视的时候发现电视里在播 -暮光之城 -噢 |
[27:01] | Yeah, and I thought, “Yes, please, I’ll have a bit of this.” | 然后我就寻思 也好 那就看看吧 |
[27:04] | I never knew you were into the Twilight Saga. | 我都不知道你还喜欢看暮光之城系列呢 |
[27:06] | Oh, how can you not be? Incredible, incredible films. | 怎么能不喜欢呢 真是超棒的片子啊 |
[27:08] | Anyway, I was wondering if you could… All right. | 那个 我想问问你能不能 好了 问个重要的问题 Edward和Jacob你站谁 |
[27:11] | Big question. Team Edward or Team Jacob? | |
[27:14] | In what sense? | 什么意思 |
[27:15] | In the only sense. | 就这个意思啊 |
[27:19] | What was the question again? Team Edward or Team Jacob? | -问题是什么来着 -Edward和Jacob你站谁 |
[27:24] | Team Jacob. Oh! | -Jacob -噢 |
[27:26] | Yes! Because why would you choose a vampire over a werewolf? | 就是说嘛 为什么要选吸血鬼而不选狼人呢 |
[27:30] | No idea. Absolutely no idea. | |
[27:31] | Everyone’s always like, “It’s got to be Team Edward.” | 不知道 简直搞不懂 大家都说 肯定选Edward啊 |
[27:34] | And I’m like, “Excuse me, do you not remember at the beginning | 然后我就想说 不是 你们都忘了吗 第二部新月开头 |
[27:37] | “of New Moon, where Edward just abandons Bella?” | Edward还把Bella抛弃了呢 |
[27:39] | How can we forget that, the little shit? And who was there for her? | 我们怎么能把这事儿给忘了呢 这个渣男 当时是谁陪在她身边的呢 |
[27:42] | Well, you know. | 你也知道的 |
[27:44] | Jacob! | |
[27:46] | What a guy. It does help that he’s got a body to die for. Preaching | 多好一男的 主要是他的身材太诱人了 |
[27:50] | to the choir here, sister. | 姐妹 咱俩真是英雄所见略同啊 |
[27:52] | I said to my husband, I said, | 我跟我老公说 |
[27:54] | “If Taylor Lautner comes to Bristol and he wants me to lick sweat | 如果泰勒·洛特纳来布里斯托 想让我舔掉他腹肌上的汗液 |
[27:57] | “off his abs, I’m doing it.” | 我肯定伸舌头就舔 |
[27:59] | That’s disg…. That’s nice of you. | 真恶 你真好啊 |
[28:02] | Just, you know, welcoming. Come to Bristol… | 可不得欢迎一下嘛 既然来了布里斯托 |
[28:05] | You off to the gym yourself? Only if you let the sweat off me abs after. | 你是要去健身房吗 除非过后你也能把我腹肌上的汗舔掉 |
[28:12] | No, it’s a giant bag of cash. | 我不是去健身房 这个大包里装的都是现金 |
[28:13] | Oh, ha-ha. | 噢 呵呵 |
[28:14] | No, it is, it really is. | 别笑 真的是现金 |
[28:16] | Why have you got a big bag of cash? Well, my client, | -为什么你会有一大包现金 -是我的客户 Gabriella Penrose小姐给我的 她说 噢 Greg 能不能趁今天银行下班前 |
[28:18] | Lady Gabriella Penrose, she handed it to me. | |
[28:20] | And she said, “Oh, Greg, would you pay this into my client account | |
[28:23] | “before close of business today and then issue cheques to the two | 帮我把这笔钱存到我的账户里 再把支票开给 |
[28:25] | “names on this piece of paper, please?” | 这张纸上写着的两个人呢 |
[28:29] | Shall we do that for her? | 我们可以帮帮她吗 |
[28:31] | Why’s she got a big bag of cash? | 她为什么会有一大袋子现金啊 |
[28:33] | Well, I’ll tell you what. | 我跟你讲啊 |
[28:34] | Let me tell you why. | 我告诉你为什么 |
[28:36] | She has a lot of public appearances in nightclubs | 她经常在各种夜总会 |
[28:40] | or opening supermarkets, fetes, that sort of thing, and she always | 大商超或者节日庆典抛头露面 |
[28:43] | demands to be paid in cash. | 而且总让别人付现金给她 |
[28:44] | Is there anyone weirder than the aristocracy? | 还有比这种名流更离谱的吗 |
[28:49] | Not that I can think of. | 我是想不到了 |
[28:51] | OK, so shall we get down to the bank then and pay this in and get | 好了 那我们就可以去银行把钱存进去 再把支票签了吧 -可以啊 没问题 -太好了 |
[28:53] | them cheques issued? Oh, yeah, no problem. OK, great. | |
[28:56] | I just need you to get THIS signed by the compliance officer. | 只需要让合规官在这上面签个字就行 |
[29:00] | I thought you were the compliance officer. | 我还以为你就是合规官呢 |
[29:02] | Oh, God, no, not any more. Thankless task. | 我都没干了 这活儿吃力还不讨好 |
[29:05] | Only reason to be a compliance officer is if you want to be there | 不想收拾烂摊子或者拍上司的马屁 |
[29:07] | when shit hits the fan or you want to suck up to your boss. | 就别去当合规官 |
[29:11] | So who’s compliance officer now? | 那现在谁是合规官啊 |
[29:14] | Yes. OK. Six o’clock. | 行 好的 六点钟吧 |
[29:16] | Perfect. Oh, for fuck’s… | -好嘞 -尼玛 |
[29:18] | All right. Thanks. | 行吧 谢了 |
[29:22] | Team Jacob. | Jacob队加油 |
[29:40] | Hey, Margie, what you up there for? | 嘿 Margie 你在上面找什么呢 |
[29:43] | Money. | 钱 |
[29:47] | Money? The school’s having a car boot sale, I thought I might try | 什么钱 学校要搞个旧货集市 |
[29:49] | and flog some crap. | 我寻思可以去试试卖点儿废品 |
[29:52] | Why do you need money? | 你为什么需要钱啊 |
[29:53] | Well, I use it to pay for goods and services, Frank. | 我要用钱买东西买服务啊 Frank 不知道你有没有发现 这个家里有四张嘴 |
[29:55] | I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but there are four people eating | |
[29:59] | in this house and only one person bringing in any money. | 可只有一个人在挣钱养家 |
[30:01] | Let me help you. Oh, sod off. | -让我帮你吧 -一边儿凉快去 |
[30:04] | Really, I insist. | 我说真的 |
[30:07] | Might let you win one or two, you never know. | 可能让你赢了一两场吧 谁知道呢 |
[30:09] | Mind you, look at that flag. | 嘿 你看那面旗子 呦 这是谁呀 我还以为这个时候你人在托基呢 Graham |
[30:10] | Oi, oi, saveloys. | |
[30:13] | Thought you were usually in Torquay at this time of year, Graham? | |
[30:16] | I will be in a week when they finish repainting my yacht. | 我一周之内就去 等我的游艇重新刷完漆 |
[30:19] | Yacht?! No, seriously. | -游艇 呵呵 -我说真的 |
[30:22] | I’ve bought a yacht, 60-footer. | 我买了艘18米的游艇 |
[30:24] | Yachts are a money pit. | 游艇就是个坑钱的玩意儿 |
[30:27] | If it floats or flies, rent it. Don’t buy it. | 天上飞的和水里漂的 买的不如租的 |
[30:29] | Not worried. | 无所谓 |
[30:31] | You know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[30:32] | Asia. Asia? | -因为亚洲 -亚洲 |
[30:35] | A lot of motorbikes in Asia, John. | John 亚洲有很多摩托车 |
[30:37] | They all need brake pads. | 这些车都需要刹车片 |
[30:39] | I don’t follow. | 我不明白你在说什么 |
[30:40] | Look, you don’t want to do business with our eastern friends. | 你不想跟东方的伙伴们做生意 |
[30:44] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[30:45] | Me, I’ll share a spring roll with anyone. | 我呢 要跟大伙儿共分一杯羹了 |
[30:49] | Bye-bye, la. | 拜拜啦 |
[30:57] | Yeah, no, that’s… I can explain. What happened? | -那个 不是这样的 听我解释 -怎么回事啊 |
[31:01] | The, the Chinese wanted so many strings attached. | 那帮中国人提出来的附加条件太多了 时间长了 他们就会把我们整得很惨的 |
[31:07] | Long term, they would, they were just, they were going to screw us. | |
[31:10] | Then, you negotiate. | 那你就跟他们谈判啊 |
[31:11] | You can’t negotiate with the Chinese. | 你没法跟中国人谈判 |
[31:13] | They don’t know if they’re communist or capitalist, it’s like dealing | 他们都不知道自己是共产主义还是资本主义 这就像是跟 |
[31:16] | with the Labour Party. | 工党打交道一样 |
[31:18] | Jesus! It took me 40 years to build this business. | 天呐 我花了四十年才打拼下来的事业 |
[31:22] | You banjax us after six months. | 你六个月就给我搞垮了 |
[31:24] | I haven’t banjaxed anything, OK? | 我都没搞垮好吧 |
[31:26] | I’ve found a new investor. | 我找了个新投资人 |
[31:29] | Ahem. Who? | 谁啊 |
[31:31] | Just a businessman looking to diversify his portfolio. | 就是一个想多元化投资的商人 |
[31:35] | Well, why am I only hearing this now? | 那你怎么才跟我说呢 |
[31:37] | When am I going to meet him? | 我什么时候能见他 |
[31:39] | Why do you want to meet him? | 你为什么要见他 |
[31:41] | Because it’s my company. It’s OUR company. | -因为这是我的公司啊 -是我们俩的公司 |
[31:44] | When am I going to meet him? | 我什么时候能见他 |
[31:49] | I’ll set up a meeting. | 我会安排一次会面的 |
[32:00] | Oh, look, your old records. | 瞧瞧 你的老唱片 |
[32:04] | You always loved your music. | 你一直很喜欢音乐 |
[32:06] | We should play more music. | 我们应该多放点音乐 |
[32:08] | Look at all these. | 看看这些 |
[32:10] | Debbie Gibson. | |
[32:12] | Kajagoogoo. Milli Vanilli. | |
[32:14] | All the greats. | 都是经典 |
[32:16] | Let’s play them. | 我们来听听吧 |
[32:17] | Where’s your record player? | 你的唱片机呢 |
[32:19] | Really? | 不是吧 怎么了 |
[32:20] | What? | |
[32:25] | You don’t even remember, do you? | 你压根不记得了是吧 |
[32:26] | What? | 什么 |
[32:29] | Never mind. | 算了吧 |
[32:33] | Rani, come here! | Rani 过来 |
[32:37] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[32:43] | Your father and I have been talking and we are very relieved | 我和你爸谈过了 我们很欣慰 |
[32:46] | that you have told us the truth. | 你跟我们说了实话 |
[32:49] | We have decided that… | 我们决定 |
[32:52] | ..you can stay. | 你还能住在家里 |
[32:54] | On one condition. | 前提是 |
[32:56] | No more trouble. | 不能再惹任何麻烦 |
[32:58] | No more visits from the police. | 警察登门的情况不能再发生 |
[33:00] | And you have nothing further to do with this boy. | 你也不准再和那个男孩有任何瓜葛 |
[33:03] | You must not speak with him or contact him in any way. | 不准再和他说话或者有任何联系 |
[33:07] | And if he talks to you again, then you just ignore him. | 哪怕他再找你 你也别理他 保证做到这些 |
[33:10] | If you prove to us that you can do that… | |
[33:15] | ..you can stay. | 你就还能住在家里 |
[33:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:38] | A bit of intel for you. | 跟你说个事 |
[33:40] | Have you noticed the new paralegal’s been checking you out all day? | 注意到没 新来的助理律师盯了你一整天了 |
[33:43] | Seriously. Yeah. She’s been giving you all the signals, | 真的啊 是啊 她给你各种释放信号 |
[33:46] | I’m surprised you haven’t picked up on it. | 你都没注意到 我简直惊了 我一直忙着搬砖呢 是时候干点别的了 |
[33:48] | I’ve been balls deep in work, time to get balls deep into something else. | |
[33:51] | The new paralegal. No, I’ve got it, yeah. | -新来的助理律师是吧 -去吧 我懂的 |
[33:55] | BRB. | 小菜一碟 |
[34:26] | Brilliant. | 真行啊 |
[34:31] | In what possible universe did I believe you could read women? | 我这是中了哪门子邪相信你能读懂女人 |
[34:34] | She told me to stick my fat head up my big arse. | 她让我撒泡尿好好照照自己 她要是去人资举报我 我就说是你干的好事 |
[34:37] | If she goes to HR, I’m taking you down with me, mate. | |
[34:40] | My bad, sorry. | 我的错 抱歉 |
[34:45] | One compliance form, signed, sealed, delivered. | 合规表格 字签好了 也盖章了 给你 我知道你是什么 什么 |
[34:48] | I know what you are. | |
[34:50] | What? | |
[34:56] | Vampire! | 吸血鬼 记得Bella和Edward在树林里那幕吗 记得 我都喜欢 但我突然想到银行快关门了 |
[34:57] | Remember, Bella-Edward in the forest? Yeah, no, I love all that | |
[35:01] | shit, yeah, I’m just conscious that the banks are closing soon. | |
[35:04] | So should we? | 我们是不是 |
[35:06] | Oh, right, I’ll just, erm… | 噢 是啊 我先 |
[35:07] | Come on, let’s go. Chop, chop. Let’s go. Let’s go. | 走吧走吧 赶紧走吧 |
[35:10] | OK. | 好 |
[35:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:13] | Chill out. | 别急 |
[35:20] | MUSIC AND CHAT | |
[35:23] | Hey, wow. All right? | -嘿 -哇 -咋样啊 |
[35:25] | Nice place. Yo! | -地方不错 -哟 |
[35:27] | This is Godiva chocolate direct from Belgium. | 这可是比利时的歌帝梵巧克力 |
[35:31] | 85% cocoa. | 可可含量百分之八十五 |
[35:33] | Get a marshmallow, get involved. | 拿个棉花糖 过来玩 |
[35:41] | How’s your brother doing? | 你哥最近干嘛呢 |
[35:44] | He’s mastering how to be a total dickhead. | 学习怎么犯蠢 |
[35:46] | Yeah, why you say that? | 怎么这么说 |
[35:47] | Because he suddenly decided he wants us | 他突然想带我 |
[35:50] | to leave Bristol. | 离开布里斯托 |
[35:52] | And go where? | 去哪儿啊 |
[35:56] | I don’t know, anywhere. | 我不知道 任何地方 |
[35:57] | You have to wait to roll that up? | 那你们得等等 攒些钱吧 |
[36:01] | I mean, he says he’s come into some money, | 他说他搞了点钱 |
[36:03] | but it’s probably just bullshit. | 但可能只是扯淡 |
[36:05] | HE SNIGGERS | |
[36:10] | OMINOUS MUSIC | |
[36:26] | You had me bugging out, man, why weren’t you answering your phone? | 你吓死我了 为什么不接电话 |
[36:29] | What have you been doing all night? | 你一晚上干嘛去了 |
[36:32] | Minding my own business. | 忙我自己的事 |
[36:33] | You should try it. Es. | -你也应该这么做 -Es. |
[36:36] | Please. | 说真的 |
[36:38] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[36:44] | There’s something you need to know about the break-in, | 家里遭贼这件事 |
[36:48] | it weren’t crackheads. | 不是瘾君子干的 |
[36:49] | It was the Brookfield crew. | 是Brookfield那伙人 |
[36:51] | What are you on about? They were looking for something that I took. | 你惹什么事了 IA1他们在找我拿走的东西 |
[36:55] | What? Money? | -什么 -钱 |
[36:59] | You stole money from him. But how stupid are you? | 你偷了Brookfield的钱 你是有多傻 |
[37:01] | We have leave tonight, all right? Just get out of Bristol. And go where? Anywhere! | 我们今晚就得走 好吗 离开布里斯托 -去哪儿呢 -任何地方 |
[37:04] | I don’t know. London. Oh, yeah. Let’s go London to get away from gangs. | -我不知道 伦敦吧-哦 真棒 去了伦敦 就没黑帮了吗 |
[37:09] | Just give them back the money. The money is gone, Es. | -把钱还给他们吧 -钱没了 Es 花哪儿了 |
[37:11] | On what? | |
[37:12] | Cos it ain’t the cleaning lady. | 连个保洁阿姨都没请 |
[37:14] | Look, it’s not spent, it’s stolen. All right, I hid it at CS. | 听着 不是花了 是被偷了 我把钱藏在社区服务那儿了 |
[37:16] | Just in case Brookfield came back here looking for it. | 防止Brookfield来这里找 |
[37:18] | One of the other offenders must have taken it. | 那些犯事的人中 肯定有人拿了 |
[37:20] | I’ll figure out who it is. Get it back. | 我会找出是谁拿的 把钱要回来 |
[37:22] | But then we have to go. | 然后我们就走 |
[37:25] | First, you take me away from Mum. | 你先是把我从妈妈身边带走 |
[37:27] | Now you want to take me away from my friends. | 现在又要让我离开我的朋友 |
[37:29] | Fuck you. No, this will be good for us, Es. | -去你的吧 -不 这都是为了我们好 Es |
[37:31] | There’s enough money to get us out of this dump. | 那笔钱足够我们离开这个垃圾地方了 |
[37:34] | We could find a nice place somewhere. | 我们能另找个好地方 |
[37:36] | Once you pass your exams, we’ll get you into a uni. | 等你通过考试 就送你去念大学 |
[37:39] | Why can’t you get this into your thick skull? | 你的大脑瓜子怎么就听不进去呢 |
[37:42] | I don’t want to go to uni. | 我不想上大学 |
[37:44] | I don’t want to live with you in your fairy tale house, | 我不想和你生活在什么童话屋里 |
[37:46] | with you or teachers or social workers or fucking Rani getting into my business. | 也不想和你 老师 社工 或者什么Rani有任何干系 |
[37:51] | I just want to live my own life how I want to live it. | 我只想过我自己想要的生活 |
[37:57] | Esme! | |
[38:04] | Hello. Hello, how may I help? | -你好 -你好 有什么能为你效劳的 |
[38:07] | Lovely. I’m interested in foreign travel. | 谢谢 我对出国旅游很感兴趣 |
[38:10] | Somewhere hot, relaxing. | 想去个温暖 放松的地方 |
[38:12] | Where do you have mind? | 你想去哪里 |
[38:14] | How far does that get you? | 这么多钱能去哪儿 |
[38:16] | Ooooh! | 噢 |
[38:18] | Well, I tell you where I love, Lanzarote. | 告诉你我最喜欢哪里 兰萨罗特岛 |
[38:21] | It’s a volcanic island. | 那是个火山岛 |
[38:23] | The whole place is black. | 到处都是黑色的 |
[38:25] | My husband and I love it so much we’ve gone 16 years in a row. | 我和我丈夫超爰那个地方 我们连着去了16年 |
[38:28] | The national dish is potatoes mojo, | 当地特色菜是炸土豆饼 |
[38:30] | or mojo potatoes, as they like to call it. | 或者煎土豆饼 他们喜欢这么叫 |
[38:33] | We absolutely love it. | 我们巨喜欢吃 |
[38:35] | You can cook it on a hot volcano like on the rocks there… | 你可以在炎热的火山上自己煎 就在火山岩上 |
[38:38] | Oh! | |
[38:39] | VOICE FADES/MUSIC PLAYS | |
[38:41] | I distinctly remember telling you I was going fishing with Roy. | 我记得我分明跟你说过了 我要和Roy去钓鱼 |
[38:44] | You didn’t tell me you were going for two months to Portugal! | 你没说你们要去两个月 还是去葡萄牙 |
[38:47] | I didn’t know myself until yesterday. | 我也是昨天才知道的 |
[38:50] | This is madness. | 简直疯了 |
[38:51] | We’re on the bloody breadline and you’re going fishing with your mate. | 我们穿衣吃饭都困难 你还有闲心和朋友钓鱼 |
[38:54] | What do you want me to do? Cancel it. | -那你要我怎么办 -别去了 |
[38:56] | I can’t. I can’t do that to Roy. | 不行 我不能这么对Roy |
[39:00] | You saw how happy he was about this. | 你也看到他有多兴奋了 |
[39:02] | It is the trip of a lifetime. | 这是一辈子一次的旅行啊 |
[39:03] | Are you even hearing yourself? | 你知道自己在说什么吗 |
[39:05] | VOICES FADE/MUSIC PLAYS LOUDER | |
[39:17] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[39:19] | Where are you taking that? | 你要带它去哪儿 |
[39:21] | I’m just borrowing it. | 我只是借用一下 |
[39:22] | To listen to some tunes on my trip. | 在旅行路上听听音乐 |
[39:26] | They’ll remind me of you. | 也能让我睹物思人 |
[39:28] | Is that OK? | 可以吗 |
[39:40] | You’ve taken the TV, the radio, and now you’re pawning | 你拿了电视 收音机还不够 现在连你亲闺女的唱片机 |
[39:42] | your own daughter’s record player. What is wrong with you? | 都要拿去当 你脑子有病吧 |
[39:46] | If you go, we won’t be here when you get back. | 你要是敢走 回来就再也见不到我们了 |
[39:52] | Fuck you, Frank. | 去你的吧 Frank |
[40:00] | There we go. | 给你 |
[40:03] | Thank you. Pleasure. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[40:06] | My brother says it was you that broke into our flat. | 我哥说是你闯进了我们家 |
[40:09] | Your brother thieved from me. | 你哥偷了我的东西 |
[40:11] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[40:14] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[40:15] | Wasn’t sure I could trust you. Well, you can. | -我不确定你可不可信 -你可以信我 |
[40:18] | How can I know that for real? | 我怎么知道真假呢 |
[40:20] | I’ll get your money back for you. | 我会把钱还给你 |
[40:21] | Yeah? Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[40:23] | You got to let me stay here with you. | 你得让我住在这儿 |
[40:25] | I got parents and siblings. Ain’t no room for you. | 我有父母还有兄弟姐妹 没房间给你 |
[40:28] | Then rent a flat for me. That’s the deal. | 那给我租个公寓 这是条件 |
[40:32] | A’ight. I’ll get my boy soldier to rig you up. | 行吧 我会找个兄弟给你安排 |
[40:49] | CHATTER | |
[40:51] | Yeah, it should look good on. | 嗯 那样看起来应该不错 |
[41:08] | The festival is on your father’s country estate, so what about a name | 音乐节要在你父亲的乡间庄必举办 所以起个 英式田园风情的名字怎么样 比如乡村音乐节 |
[41:12] | which evokes the English country garden, you know, like Country Fest? | |
[41:16] | Sounds like Cunty Fest. | 听起来像个土逼音乐节 |
[41:18] | Sunset Gardens. Sounds like a high-end hospice. | -日落花园 -像个高级临终安养院 |
[41:22] | Greensleeves? Toddler with a cold. | -绿袖子 -橹鼻涕的小孩 |
[41:24] | No, it needs to be more rock and roll. How about rural carnage? | 不 得起个摇滚点的名字 比如乡村大屠杀 |
[41:30] | No, I’m just picturing some kids caught in a threshing machine. | 不 我脑子里都是小孩卡在脱粒机里的画面 |
[41:33] | What about something like Woodstock? | 类似于伍德斯托克这样的呢 |
[41:35] | You know, like some posh stock, livestock, beef stock, fish stock, lock stock? | 起个什么酷呆斯托克 鬼畜斯托克 牛逼斯托克 海王斯托克 锁死斯托克 |
[41:40] | What’s the USP of this festival? | 这次音乐节有什么卖点 |
[41:42] | OK, I want it to be inclusive, you know, uniting | 我希望音乐节具有包容性 能够把大家团结起来 |
[41:46] | people, exchanging ideas. | 交流想法 |
[41:47] | So, oh, the sharing festival. | 那 分享音乐节怎么样 |
[41:50] | No, we’ll only attract swingers. | 不行 只会吸引滥交男女 |
[41:52] | We never get the lube off the croquet lawn. | 结束后别想清干净草坪上的润滑液 |
[41:54] | OK. Meditation camp, mindfulness camp. | 好吧 冥想营 正念营 |
[41:57] | Contemplation Camp. Concentration camp! | -沉思营 -集中营 |
[41:59] | I don’t think so. No? | -这个不好吧 -不好吗 |
[42:01] | You know, naming things is really hard. | 起名字可太难了 |
[42:04] | Really makes me think twice about having a baby or a jewellery line. | 搞得我都不敢生小孩了 珠宝系列也不敢搞了 |
[42:08] | So we, we will need to pitch the idea to Daddy. | 我们得把这个想法告诉爸爸 |
[42:13] | Your father hasn’t given permission? | 你爸还没同意 |
[42:15] | No, he doesn’t know anything about it yet. | 没有 他还一点都不知情呢 |
[42:17] | So you haven’t told your father about the festival? | 你没跟你爸提过音乐节的事 |
[42:18] | You know, I wanted to choose the right time. | 我想等时机成熟再说 你不觉得合适的时机 是在我们花了2天时间忙文书工作之前吗 |
[42:20] | You don’t think the right time was before we spent two days doing paperwork? | |
[42:24] | Yeah. All right, Greg. Don’t get pissed off with me. | 是 你说得对 Greg 别跟我发火 |
[42:26] | You don’t know my dad. He’s, he’s, he’s a sweetheart. | 你不知道我爸 他 他人挺好的 |
[42:28] | But we do just need to pick our moment. | 但我们确实得找个合适的时间 |
[42:31] | Pick our moment? We’ve already picked the latrines. | 找个合适的时间 我们连茅坑都找好了 |
[42:34] | All right, Greg, I’ll sort it. | 知道了 Greg 我会解决的 |
[42:37] | Jesus! I’ll sort it. | 我会解决的好吗 |
[42:46] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[42:49] | Remember that bag that I had had that night? | 还记得我那天晚上拿的包吗 |
[42:53] | Look, I had it here and it’s gone, have you seen it? | 我把它放在这里 然后不见了 你看见了没 |
[42:58] | Are we good? | 我没惹你生气吧 |
[42:59] | Yeah, I’m just trying to get on with my work. | 没 我就是想好好干活 |
[43:35] | I’ve called Daddy’s secretary and made an appointment to see him. | 我给老爸的秘书打过电话了 约了个时间见他 |
[43:38] | You have to make an appointment to see your dad? | 你见你自己老爸还要预约 |
[43:39] | G, this is serious. | G 这事儿很严肃的 |
[43:41] | We’re not ready. For what? You don’t know my father, OK? | -我们还没准备好 -准备什么 你不了解我爸 我爸他最厉害了 |
[43:44] | He is, Daddy… ..he’s the best. | |
[43:46] | But in the past, I have gone to him with some bad business ideas. Such | 但之前 我跟他说过几个很糟糕的产品构想 |
[43:49] | as? Flavoured gin, fluorescent ice cubes, so you can find | -比如 -化妆水味的杜松子酒 还有荧光冰块 这样就能摸黑找到化妆水味的杜松子酒了 |
[43:53] | your flavoured gin in the dark. | |
[43:55] | Virtual fox hunting for posh people with a conscience. | 还有 给有良心的名流设计的虚拟猎狐 |
[43:57] | I don’t want Daddy to see this as another one | 我不想让爸爸觉得这次 |
[44:00] | of those, you know, I want… | 又和前几次一样 我想 |
[44:02] | I want him to see how serious I am about the festival. | 我想让他看到我对这次音乐节有多认真 |
[44:04] | You know, I want him to be… I want him to be proud of me. | 我想让他 我想让他以我为傲 |
[44:07] | He will be. We can’t even think of a name yet. | -他会的 -我们连个名字都想不出来 |
[44:10] | You four-eyed fucknut! | 你个四眼傻逼 |
[44:18] | Sorry, just got really stressed there for a minute, | 抱歉 刚刚实在是压力爆表 |
[44:23] | just lashed out. | 就想宣泄出来 |
[44:24] | No, I noticed, yeah, it escalated pretty quick. | 我感觉到了 火气蹭地就上来了 |
[44:27] | Tell you what. Don’t worry. | 听我的 别担心 |
[44:29] | Why don’t we meet up later and we can come up with a name, | 我们可以晚点碰个面 商量个名字出来 |
[44:32] | a whole presentation? | 再讨论下汇报 |
[44:33] | OK, thank you. | 好 谢谢你 |
[44:35] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[44:36] | Calling you four-eyed fucknut. | 不该叫你四眼傻逼的 |
[44:38] | I’ve been called worse. Such as? | -还有更难听的呢 -比如 |
[44:40] | Wank sock with glasses. | 眼镜手淫袜 |
[44:43] | Haunted pencil. Gollum’s ugly brother. Albino ET on stilts. | 铅笔精 咕噜的丑哥哥 踩高跷的白化外星人 恋童癖版哈利波特 |
[44:48] | Paedo Harry Potter. | |
[44:50] | Look, don’t listen to them. | 别听他们瞎说 |
[44:53] | You look nothing like Harry Potter. | 你长得一点都不像哈利波特 那我们咋搞 |
[44:58] | RAP PLAYS IN BACKGROUND | |
[45:22] | MUTED CONVERSATION | |
[45:25] | ..basically, how are we going to do this? | |
[45:27] | Take it, take it. | 拿着 拿着 |
[45:46] | You know what I’m saying, because he’s gonna… | 你懂我意思 他会 |
[45:48] | Is he gonna hurt my brother? | 他会伤害我哥吗 |
[45:50] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈的在干什么 |
[45:52] | Is he going to hurt my brother? | 他会伤害我哥吗 |
[45:53] | He’s going to find a place for you to crash. | 他是要去给你找个过夜的地方 |
[45:55] | Why does he need a knife for that? | 那拿刀干什么 |
[45:58] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[46:00] | Where are you going to do? Is he going to hurt my brother? | -你要干什么 -他会伤害我哥吗 |
[46:03] | Put the gun down, you little bitch. | 把枪放下 你个小贱人 |
[46:05] | Is he going to hurt my brother? | 他会伤害我哥吗 |
[46:07] | Oi, you little bitch. | 喂 小贱人 |
[46:08] | Ain’t saying it again. | 别让我说第二遍 |
[46:10] | Put the fucking gun down. Call me bitch | -把枪放下 -再叫我贱人 |
[46:12] | one more time and I’ll fucking shoot. | 我就开枪了 |
[46:25] | HE GROANS | |
[46:27] | SHE PANTS | |
[46:29] | Just come and make me. | 有本事就过来 |
[46:43] | Psst. | 喂 |
[46:45] | Myrna. | |
[46:47] | Dillard. | |
[46:50] | Do you have our cheques? | 支票搞定了吗 |
[46:59] | Is Beryl happy now. Yeah. Yeah. | Beryl现在满意了吧 -嗯 -满意 |
[47:01] | No, no, Beryl’s got a new problem. | 不 Beryl现在有个新问题 |
[47:03] | I fucking hate Beryl. | 我讨厌死Beryl了 |
[47:05] | My father wants to meet my new investor. What new investor? | 我爸想见一下新投资人 什么新投资人 |
[47:08] | The one I made up to account for this huge, unexplained cash injection into our business. | 我编的 为了解释我们公司 这笔来历不明的巨额资金注入 |
[47:13] | Why not just tell him you won it on the horses? | 你怎么不说是赌马赢的呢 |
[47:15] | Yeah. Hey, Dad, I know the family business is in crisis, but don’t | 对哦 嘿 老爸 我知道我们家的生意要黄了 不过别担心 |
[47:18] | worry, I just gambled everything on Lucky Jim in the 2:15 at Kempton. | 我把全部身家都压在了肯普顿2赔15的幸运吉姆身上 |
[47:22] | What do we do? I don’t know. | -那我们怎么办 -不知道 |
[47:25] | I mean, I can create some fake paperwork or something, | 伪造文件什么的我可以搞 |
[47:28] | but I can’t create a fake person. | 假人我可搞不来 |
[47:30] | It’s your dad. | 那是你爸 |
[47:31] | Have you thought about just telling him the truth? Ha, ha. Yeah, no. | 你想过告诉他真相吗 哈 哈 不行 |
[47:34] | Because my dad would call the police on me himself | 我爸肯定会自己报警 大义灭亲的 |
[47:37] | just to, just to teach me a lesson. If he needs to meet an investor, | -就 就为了给我上一课 -如果他想见投资人 我们就要给他弄一个呗 话是这么说 谁来啊 |
[47:41] | we need to give him an investor. | |
[47:43] | Yes, we do. Who? | |
[47:45] | ACCENTED: Howard Cherry, Cherry Investment Capital. | 我是Cherry投资公司的Howard Cherry |
[47:49] | We’re excited to be in business with you, Mr Halloran. | Halloran先生 很高兴能与您合作 |
[47:56] | Well, we’re all definitely going to jail. | 行吧 我们都要去蹲局子了 |
[48:01] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[48:06] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干嘛 |
[48:09] | I-I-I done somethin’ really bad, and I… | 我 我 我干坏事了 我 |
[48:12] | OK, all right, calm down. | 好了 好了 冷静 |
[48:13] | Tell me, what did you do? | 告诉我 你干了什么 |
[48:15] | SHE WHIMPERS | |
[48:20] | What happened? I shot Spider. | -怎么回事 -我开枪射了Spider |
[48:24] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[48:25] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[48:27] | Listen to me, you can’t go home. OK? | 听我说 你不能回家 |
[48:31] | Where do I go? | 那我去哪 |
[48:32] | Remember where we used to go when we were younger? | 记得我们小时候常去的地方吗 |
[48:35] | Go there and just wait for me there. | 去那等我 |
[48:37] | Can’t you come now? No, not now. | -你不能现在走吗 -不 现在不行 |
[48:40] | Please! I can’t. I can’t. | -求你了 -现在不行 |
[48:41] | I can’t. Just go there. | 我走不了 你先去 |
[48:44] | Turn off your phone. Don’t chat to anyone. | 手机关机 别给任何人发消息 |
[48:46] | I’ll come as quickly as I can. | 我会尽快过去的 |
[48:48] | It’s going to be OK, Es. | 没事的 Es |
[48:52] | I’ll make it OK. | 我会搞定一切 |
[48:53] | Go. | 去吧 |
[48:54] | Go on. | 快去 |
[49:14] | Can you help me with something? | 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[49:27] | What do you want? I want my money back. What money? | -你想干什么 -我想把我的钱拿回来 什么钱 |
[49:31] | I don’t have time to fuck about, what have you done with it? | 没时间跟你绕圈子 你们把钱拿去干什么了 |
[49:35] | Who do you think you’re talking to, huh? | 你以为你和谁说话呢 |
[49:41] | I want it back. | 把钱还回来 |
[49:45] | It’s not that simple. Look, I want it back. | -没那么简单 -听着 要么把钱给我 |
[49:47] | Or I’m going to hurt you and I’m going to hurt your family. | 要么 你和你的家人都别想好过 |
[49:55] | Get me the money by tomorrow or I’m coming for you and your family. | 明天把钱给我 不然你和你的家人我都不会放过 |
[49:57] | You hear me? Yeah. | -听见没有 -听见了 |
[50:35] | That weren’t what it looked like. I don’t want to know. | -刚才不是你看上去的那样 -我不想知道 |
[50:38] | Let me just explain to you. I don’t… | -让我解释一下 -我不想 |
[50:40] | ..don’t want to know. | 不想知道 |
[50:54] | Can you handle being unpopular? | 不遭人待见 你能受得了吗 |
[50:59] | Never seeing friends and family. | 见不到家人朋友 |
[51:02] | Don’t mind if I do. | 我可不介意啊 |
[51:47] | WHISTLE | |
[51:50] | I’ve just found a weapon hidden on the premises, and I happen to know | 我刚刚在这栋楼里发现了一把藏着的武器 我还恰好知道 |
[51:55] | for a fact it wasn’t there yesterday. | 昨天它不在这里 |
[51:59] | Which suggests to me that one of you put it there today. | 说明是你们某个人今天把它放在这的 |
[52:05] | Who was it? | 是谁 |
[52:07] | Was it you? | 是你吗 |
[52:08] | Why would I bring a weapon here? | 我为什么要带武器来这儿 |
[52:10] | The only thing I hate more than violence is global warming. | 除了全球变暖 我最讨厌的就是暴力了 |
[52:13] | And those trainers with the toes. | 还有那些分趾运动鞋 |
[52:16] | Was it yours? All my weapons are at home for when the revolution starts. | 是你的吗 我的武器都在家里 只待革命开始 |
[52:20] | What revolution? When the people rise up and revolt | -什么革命 -人们起义反抗 |
[52:23] | against their oppression by government overlords like you. | 像你这样的政府霸权的压迫 |
[52:27] | When is this scheduled for? Any day now. | -什么时候 -随时 |
[52:29] | If you have an exact day, you better tell me. She’s winding you up. | 如果有确切的时间 最好告诉我一声 她在耍你 |
[52:33] | Oh. | |
[52:35] | Or was it yours? | 是你的吗 |
[52:37] | Hm? | |
[52:40] | Or maybe it belongs to you? | 那是你的吗 |
[52:45] | Of course not. Why of course not? It’s not a crazy suggestion. | 当然不是 为什么这么肯定 又不是没可能 |
[52:50] | You’re a criminal like everyone else here. | 你和这里其他人一样 都是犯了事的 |
[52:52] | Like Gabby said, | 就像Gabby说的 |
[52:54] | why would I bring a gun here? | 我为什么要带枪过来 |
[52:57] | How do you know it’s a gun? What? | -你怎么知道是枪 -什么 |
[53:01] | All I said was I found a weapon, didn’t specify what kind. | 我只说我找到个武器 又没说是哪种 |
[53:05] | Well, is it a gun? | 那 是枪吗 |
[53:08] | Yeah. | 是 |
[53:11] | But could have been knife, | 但也可能是刀 |
[53:13] | Taser. Gun’s a bit of a big leap to make. | 或者电击枪 怎么直接想到枪了呢 |
[53:18] | This is Bristol not South Central. | 这里是布里斯托 又不是中南部 |
[53:21] | The only way that you’d know it was a gun is if you hid | 你能知道那是把枪的唯一解释就是 |
[53:24] | it there yourself, | 是你把它藏那儿的 |
[53:27] | or if you know who did. | 或者你知道是谁干的 |
[53:32] | Whose gun is it, Ms Rakowski? | 是谁的枪 Rakowski小姐 你要么跟我说 要么去跟警察说 |
[53:34] | You can tell me or you can tell the police. | |
[53:38] | And refusing to tell them is an accessory after the fact | 对警察拒不说出实情可会被走罪为事后从犯和 |
[53:40] | and an obstruction of justice. | 妨碍司法公正 |
[53:43] | VELCRO UNZIPS | |
[53:49] | OK, now. | 好了 |
[53:51] | It’s his. | 是他的 |
[54:02] | Seriously? | 认真的吗 |
[54:05] | Again. | 你又这样 |
[54:42] | MUSIC: Souvenir by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark | |
[55:10] | MUSIC CONTINUES | |
[55:13] | Hello. Found my money yet? | -喂 -找到我的钱了吗 |
[55:15] | I’m working on it, just dealing with something else right now. | 我在找 现在还有别的事要处理处理 |
[55:18] | Listen, our working relationship is this, I own a chain of hot dog | 听着 我们的合作关系是这样的 我是连锁热狗店的老板 |
[55:23] | stands and I pay people like you to sell sausages. | 我花钱雇你们这样的人来给我卖香肠 |
[55:27] | So tell me what’s more important | 所以请告诉我还有什么 |
[55:29] | than you selling my fucking sausages? | 比你他妈卖我的香肠更重要 |
[55:31] | Nothing. Just give me a few days. I’ll get your money back. | 我知道 给我几天时间 我会把你的钱拿回来 |
[55:34] | You already had two weeks to bring me my money and the guy | 我已经给了你两周时间 让你找我的钱还有拿我钱的人 |
[55:37] | who took it, and I don’t see either. | 但我人和钱都没见到 |
[55:40] | If I get you the money, does the thief matter? | 回我要是把钱找回来了 谁偷的还重要吗 |
[55:44] | I want a head on a spike, so my competitors don’t get the same idea. | 我要杀鸡儆猴 这样其他同行就不会再打这种主意 |
[55:48] | If it isn’t his head, it will be yours. | 这只鸡 不是他 就是你 |
[55:50] | So, yes, I would say it matters. | 所以没错 谁偷的很重要 |
[55:53] | Clock’s ticking. | 时间不等人噢 |
[55:55] | MUSIC CONTINUES | |
[56:00] | ..I think we should be referencing some of the brand partners. | 我觉得名字里应该还要包含品牌合作方 |
[56:03] | Yeah, that’s a good point. Daddy will definitely want to know | 对 说得好 爸爸肯定想知道 |
[56:06] | about brands. So who were you thinking? | 有哪些品牌 你想的是哪个 |
[56:08] | In terms of brands? Yeah. All the big hitters. Yeah. | -哪个牌子吗 -对 -所有大热品牌 -好 |
[56:11] | MUSIC CONTINUES | |
[56:53] | # All I need is coordination | # 只求平衡 |
[56:57] | # I can’t imagine | # 想象不出 |
[57:00] | # My destination | # 旅途的终点 |
[57:03] | # My intention | # 我的意图 |
[57:04] | # Ask my opinion | # 问我怎么想 |
[57:06] | # But no excuse | # 但无法辩解 # 我仍有感觉 |
[57:09] | # My feelings still remain | |
[57:27] | # My feelings still remain… # | # 我仍有感觉 |
[57:38] | Hi, Es. Hey. | 嘿 Es |
[57:41] | THEY WHISPER | |
[57:42] | It’s OK. It’s my fault. I… SHE SOBS | -没事了 -是我的错 我 |
[57:45] | It’s OK, it’s OK. It’s all right. | 没事了 没事了 |