英文名称:The Parts You Lose
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Ndbm\h\h\h\hhomosapiens | 翻\h译 |
[00:13] | hhj-phoebe\h\h\h\hFrost43 | 翻\h译 |
[02:35] | Here comes the Retard Rocket! | 看啊 矮低炮 |
[02:50] | I pledge allegiance | 我发誓效忠 |
[02:52] | to the flag of the United States of America | 美利坚合众国国旗 |
[02:57] | and to the Republic for which it stands… | 和它所代表的共和国 |
[04:38] | Can I offer you more, sweetie? | 还要吗 亲爱的 |
[04:40] | Mm-mm. | 不了 |
[04:41] | No? | 不要了吗 |
[04:43] | What about you, baby? | 你呢 宝贝 |
[04:44] | Still hungry? | 还饿吗 |
[04:47] | Hungry? | 饿吗 |
[04:51] | Oh, I bet… you two saved room… | 你们两个肯定是想留着肚子 |
[04:54] | for dessert. | 吃甜点 |
[04:56] | Uh-huh. | 嗯哼 |
[04:58] | Yeah, I figured as much. | 我猜到了 |
[05:00] | So, will it be Ring Dings or ice cream? | 所以 想吃奶油巧克力蛋糕还是冰淇淋 |
[05:03] | Crocodile! | 大鳄鱼 |
[05:06] | Crocodile? | 鳄鱼 |
[05:09] | Baby, you can’t have crocodile for dessert. | 亲爱的 鳄鱼可不能给你当甜品吃呀 |
[05:12] | You can’t. | 不可以哦 |
[05:17] | Oh, you’d better watch out. | 小心点哈 |
[05:19] | I’m coming for ya. | 我要开始攻击了 |
[05:34] | You little stinker. | 你个小讨厌鬼 |
[05:45] | Best two out of three? | 我能排到前两名吗 |
[05:50] | Yeah, okay. All right. | 哈哈 好的吧 |
[07:08] | Follow. | 佛洛 |
[07:09] | Follow? | 叫佛洛吗 |
[07:10] | That is a cool name, Dragon. | 这个名字很酷哦 亲爱的 |
[07:12] | Mr. El is in the way. | 埃尔先生在这呢 |
[07:15] | Bait him. | 引诱他 |
[07:16] | Just go into the house, like sideways. | 进到房子里面 从侧路走 |
[07:19] | – Like… – Oh, no. That’s too scary. | -就像 -哦 不 那太吓人了 |
[07:22] | Oh, no. | 哦 不要 |
[07:23] | This is how I actually had it. | 这就是我的方式 |
[07:25] | Oh, yeah? | 哦 是吗 |
[07:26] | Wesley, baby. | 韦斯利 宝贝 |
[07:27] | Then you can bring him into the house. | 然后你就可以带他回家了 |
[07:29] | Look who’s home. | 看谁回来了 |
[07:30] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[07:32] | Hey, Tiger. | 泰格 你好吗 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:724个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:63个,六级词汇:29个,GRE词汇:37个,托福词汇:51个,考研词汇:77个,专四词汇:52个,专八词汇:13个, 所有生词标注共:142个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[07:36] | Why don’t you come over here and give your old man a squeeze? | 快过来给爸爸抱抱 |
[07:43] | Come on. | 来呀 |
[07:47] | Get over here. | 快过来 |
[07:50] | I missed you guys. | 我想你们了 |
[07:53] | Come here. | 来 |
[07:56] | You good? | 你还好吧 |
[08:05] | U.S. spring wheat harvest | 美国春季小麦的收获 |
[08:07] | is just over a third complete. | 已经完成三分之一了 |
[08:09] | That’s ahead of the five-year average. | 领先于五年平均水平 |
[08:11] | Len said he could give me Saturday mornings, | 伦恩说可以让我周六早上上班 |
[08:13] | but that means I’ll have to open at 6:00 | 那就意味着我要6点开门 |
[08:15] | and meet with the inventory guys and all that, so… | 去见那个管仓库的人 |
[08:19] | So should I tell him yeah? | 我要答应他吗 |
[08:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:22] | Let me… let me get with Coop | 让我 让我问问库伯 |
[08:24] | and see what he’s got me lined up for on the next rig. | 看看他接下来给我安排什么活做 |
[08:28] | One shit job after another. | 这些活真是一个比一个垃圾 |
[08:31] | You still look good to me. | 你对我来说够好了 |
[08:34] | You look good to me. | 你也很好了 |
[08:40] | Come on, Tiger. Up. | 来 泰格 起来 |
[08:44] | Mom and I will be in Bismarck by lunch, | 妈妈和我在中午之前都会在俾斯麦 |
[08:46] | but the doctor’s not until 4:00, | 看是看医生要等到4点 |
[08:48] | so Theresa can grab Amber. | 特蕾莎可以去接安珀 |
[08:49] | Oh, no. I can… I can get her. | 哦 不 我可以 我可以去接她 |
[08:54] | Fisher came in crazy today | 费舍今天像疯了一样 |
[08:56] | about these galvanized nails he got up in August. | 为他八月份得到的镀锌钉子 |
[08:59] | Apparently, cedar kills zinc, | 很明显 雪松比锌还厉害 |
[09:01] | so now his shed wall’s | 所以现在他的墙 |
[09:02] | got all these awful streaks on it. | 留下了那种很丑的印子在上面 |
[09:03] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[09:07] | You know, I, um… | 我 呃 |
[09:08] | I ran into Kenny Dryer today. | 我今天遇到洗衣房的肯尼迪了 |
[09:11] | He said there was some kind of commotion down at the Garson. | 他说在加尔森发生了骚乱 |
[09:15] | You know, a shooting or something. | 有人开枪之类的 |
[09:17] | Said something like four dead. | 好像有四个人死了 |
[09:20] | Caused a whole bunch of ruckus. | 引起了不小的骚动 |
[09:24] | Sorry. | 说这不好 |
[09:30] | Wesley told me he got a 95 on his history test today. | 韦斯利告诉我他今天的历史考试得了95分 |
[09:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:34] | Isn’t that right, hon’? | 是不是呀 亲爱的 |
[09:36] | What was the… | 你那个 |
[09:37] | What was the one that you got wrong again? | 你哪个题错了来着 |
[09:45] | Right. That was it. | 是的 就是那个 |
[09:46] | The Battle of Saratoga. | 萨拉托加战役 |
[09:48] | The only one. | 就错了一个 |
[09:50] | Well… Saratoga… That’s a tough one. | 啊 那个挺难的 |
[10:04] | More? | 还要吗 |
[10:06] | Potatoes? | 土豆 |
[10:08] | Hey… You don’t… | 嘿 你不用 |
[10:12] | You don’t always got to be doing that. | 你不要总是那样敲桌子 |
[10:14] | The boy’s not deaf. | 他不是完全听不见 |
[10:18] | Yeah, I know. | 嗯 我知道 |
[10:20] | Well, then, maybe we shouldn’t always be treating him | 那我们不能把他当作 |
[10:22] | like he is. | 完全听不见 |
[10:25] | It’s just that, sometimes, | 就是 有时候 |
[10:27] | it makes it a little bit easier for him. | 对他来说会容易些 |
[10:30] | For sure, now, | 现在肯定是啊 |
[10:31] | but, you know, what about in a couple of years? | 但是几年之后呢 |
[10:36] | Look, things are gonna be tough enough for him | 对他来说一切已经很艰难了 |
[10:38] | out there as it is without us making it worse. | 我们就不要再给他增加负担了 |
[10:41] | I… | 我 |
[10:49] | More? | 还要吗 |
[10:53] | See? | 你看 |
[10:54] | The boy can hear you just fine. | 他可以听到你的话 |
[11:12] | ‘Morning. | 早上好 |
[11:15] | Your… your mom’s with Grandma today. | 你妈妈去外婆那了 |
[11:17] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[11:19] | She spent the night in Bismarck. | 她在俾斯麦过的夜 |
[11:24] | I… I made you lunch. | 我给你做了午餐 |
[13:28] | Give it a go. | 试一下吧 |
[13:30] | Start it up. | 启动 |
[13:36] | Come on. Come on! | 拜托 加油 |
[13:40] | Come on! | 给点力啊 |
[13:41] | Son of a bitch! | 妈的 |
[13:47] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:48] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道那什么意思 |
[13:58] | Can you write it down, for Christ’s sake? | 你能写下来吗 |
[14:03] | Goddammit. | 天哪 |
[14:04] | I’ll come back later. | 我马上回来 |
[14:05] | Just… I’ll be right back. | 就 我马上回来 |
[14:15] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[15:03] | Could you pass me the salt? | 把盐递给我 |
[15:11] | Salt! | 盐 |
[18:54] | You been here all morning? | 你一早上都在这吗 |
[19:05] | Anyone else know you’re here? | 有人知道你在这吗 |
[19:16] | You don’t talk much, do you? | 你不怎么说话 是吧 |
[19:25] | What’s that? | 你那是什么 |
[19:30] | You can’t hear anything? | 你听不到东西吗 |
[19:33] | Don’t worry. | 没关系 |
[19:34] | You’re not missin’ much. | 多听也没啥好处 |
[20:31] | All right, what’s that one? | 那个是什么 |
[20:32] | Uh, socket wrench? | 套筒扳手吗 |
[20:34] | Socket wrench. Very good. | 是的 很好 |
[20:36] | How about this one? | 这个呢 |
[20:38] | Uh, is it a wrench? | 嗯 是个扳手 |
[20:39] | Yeah, but what kind of wrench? | 是的 是哪种扳手 |
[20:41] | A strap wrench? | 是皮带扳手吗 |
[20:42] | Strap wrench, that’s right. | 是的 是皮带扳手 |
[20:44] | That’s my boy. | 真棒 |
[20:49] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[22:52] | You got anything else to eat around here, | 你这有别的吃的吗 |
[22:54] | besides fruit snacks? | 除了水果 |
[22:58] | Hey, look at this. | 嘿 看这个 |
[22:59] | Early morning patrons were startled yesterday | 昨天早上 在加尔森旅馆大堂里的枪声 |
[23:01] | when multiple shots were fired in the Garson Hotel hallway. | 使旅客们受到了惊吓 |
[23:04] | Just past 7:00 a.M., | 就在刚刚过了七点的时候 |
[23:06] | resulting in Richfield’s first homicide | 这是2004年以来里奇菲尔德发生的 |
[23:08] | since 2004. | 第一件杀人案件 |
[23:09] | Even though Russell County law enforcement | 即使罗素县的执法部门 |
[23:11] | was on the scene within minutes, | 在几分钟内到达了现场 |
[23:13] | three suspects | 三名嫌疑人 |
[23:14] | and one short-order cook employed by the hotel | 和一名在旅馆工作的快餐厨师 |
[23:16] | lay dead by the time of their arrival. | 在他们到达现场时已经死亡 |
[23:19] | They opened up another check point on 17. | 他们在第十七号公路上另设了检查站 |
[23:22] | Backed up traffic all the way to Deerpoint Square. | 车都堵到鹿点广场了 |
[23:25] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[23:27] | Dolores says they’re going door to door | 多洛莉丝说他们正在根据地图 |
[23:28] | over in Plainsview. | 挨家挨户地盘查 |
[23:30] | All our hard-earned tax dollars at work. | 都是我们辛苦赚钱交的税啊 |
[23:34] | I’d better get going. | 我该走了 |
[23:38] | Going? | 又走吗 |
[23:40] | Yeah, I’m meeting Mitch down at the King’s Head. | 是啊 我要去国王头酒吧见米契 |
[23:42] | He’s trying to wrangle Cooper out. | 他在和库伯争个不停 |
[23:44] | See if he can give us a break | 看他能不能 |
[23:46] | on those drivelines he’s been hanging on to. | 给他一直忙活的汽车传动系统歇一歇 |
[23:49] | You know, finally get that tractor up and running. | 你知道的 那台拖拉机终于开始运行了 |
[23:53] | You going to be long? | 你会去很久吗 |
[23:54] | You know, as long as it takes. | 这个不好说 |
[24:00] | Take care of your mom for me. | 帮我照顾好妈妈 |
[24:02] | Tiger. | 泰格 我走了 |
[24:28] | Your mom make this? | 你妈做的吗 |
[24:31] | She’s a good cook. | 她饭做得不错 |
[24:37] | Good. | 好吃 |
[24:44] | I can’t stay here no more. | 我不能再待在这里了 |
[24:49] | I’ve got to meet a friend. | 我得去见个朋友 |
[24:52] | That friend is going to get me… | 那个朋友要带我去 |
[24:55] | to where I need to go. | 我需要去的地方 |
[25:00] | But he can’t get me there if he can’t find me. | 但如果他找不到我就不能带我去 |
[25:35] | Here’s what you’re going to do. | 这就是你要做的 |
[26:32] | You’re prettier by the step, you know that? | 知道吗 你每走一步就更漂亮 |
[26:35] | Yeah. You get prettier every step. | 对 你每走一步就更漂亮 |
[26:40] | Every step. | 每一步 |
[26:46] | – Let’s go, let’s go. – Shut up. | -我们走 快走 -闭嘴 |
[27:20] | Get in. | 上车 |
[27:23] | Come on. | 快点 |
[27:35] | So, you got something for me? | 所以 你有东西要给我吗 |
[27:56] | You know where he is? | 你知道他在哪里吗 |
[28:01] | You gonna tell me? | 你会告诉我吗 |
[28:05] | Maybe I don’t want to know. | 也许我不想知道呢 |
[28:07] | Did you ever think of that? | 你想过吗 |
[28:22] | Look… you tell him | 听着 你告诉他 |
[28:26] | I’m going to take some time to figure this all out. | 我要花点时间来搞定这一切 |
[28:30] | A couple of days. A week. I don’t know. | 几天 一周 我也说不准 |
[28:34] | As long as it takes. | 可能要花点时间 |
[29:02] | Well, then… | 那么 |
[29:04] | looks like I’ll be stickin’ around | 看起来我比我预想的 |
[29:06] | a little longer than I thought. | 要待得久一点 |
[30:00] | Just put it there. | 就放在那里 |
[30:03] | There. | 那里 |
[30:09] | Don’t you got school today? | 你今天不上学吗 |
[30:12] | No? | 不上 |
[30:13] | What, is it Washington’s birthday or something? | 怎么 是华盛顿诞辰日还是什么 |
[30:19] | Figures. | 了解了 |
[32:07] | All right. | 好 |
[32:08] | Like that. | 像这样 |
[32:56] | Life is interesting | 生活是有趣的 |
[32:57] | because we meet all kinds of people, | 因为我们会遇见各种人 |
[33:00] | and learn about their cool ideas and experiences. | 了解他们很酷的想法和经历 |
[33:04] | I respect and accept them for who they are. | 我尊重并接受他们真实的自我 |
[33:07] | You should try it. | 你也该试试 |
[33:10] | Hi, Mama. | 你好 妈妈 |
[33:11] | Hey, babies, whatcha doin’? | 你好 宝贝儿们 在干嘛呢 |
[33:14] | You watching your shows? | 你在看电视吗 |
[33:20] | You have a good day at school today? | 今天在学校过得好吗 |
[33:25] | That Kennedy boy starting trouble with you again? | 那个肯尼迪家的孩子又找你麻烦了吗 |
[33:33] | Look, I know things have been a little… | 听着 我知道事情有点 |
[33:39] | but if there’s ever anything you want to talk about… | 但如果你想聊聊 无论是什么 |
[33:43] | You know… | 你可以 |
[33:45] | “Talk.” | “说出来” |
[33:50] | Hey, someone want to give me a hand over here? | 有人想来帮我一把吗 |
[33:54] | Go. Help your father. | 去吧 帮帮你爸 |
[34:09] | Dammit. | 该死 |
[34:10] | Just take them over there. | 把这些搬到那里 |
[34:12] | Just take them… Just stop… stop! | 把这些 停 停下 |
[34:16] | Dammit. | 该死 |
[34:43] | What have you got there? | 你带什么来了 |
[34:47] | What? | 什么 |
[34:50] | You wanna play me at checkers? | 你想和我玩国际跳棋吗 |
[34:56] | You any good? | 你玩得好吗 |
[35:59] | What? | 怎么 |
[36:01] | Just ’cause you’re deaf, | 就因为你是个聋子 |
[36:02] | you think I’m going to let you win? | 你觉得我就该让你赢吗 |
[36:06] | You win when you win. | 你要靠自己的实力赢 |
[36:10] | Now pick that shit up. | 现在 把那个捡起来 |
[36:31] | Hey. Hey! | 你去哪里 |
[36:35] | Did I say we were done? | 我有说我们下完了吗 |
[36:42] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[36:48] | Hey. Look at that. Right there. | 看这里 就在这里 |
[36:52] | You just moved your piece in front of my king. | 你刚把棋子挪到了我的国王前面 |
[36:57] | And all I got to do is… | 而我要做的就是 |
[37:02] | Oh, hey. | 好了 |
[37:03] | Don’t go crying. | 别哭 |
[37:05] | You still got your hand on that piece. | 你还有棋子 |
[37:07] | All right? | 好吗 |
[37:09] | Just think before you move. | 想好再走 |
[37:16] | Better. | 好一点 |
[37:22] | How old are ya? | 你多大了 |
[37:27] | I got a daughter your age. | 我有个和你差不多大的女儿 |
[37:30] | Well, turns 10 in October. | 到10月份就满十岁了 |
[37:35] | Lives with her Mama. | 和她妈一起生活 |
[37:39] | Now, don’t tell anyone I told you that. | 别跟别人说是我告诉你的 |
[37:48] | You’d like her. | 你会喜欢她的 |
[37:53] | Well… Maybe not now, but one day. | 好吧 也许现在不喜欢 但将来会的 |
[38:05] | Can I ask you a personal question? | 我能问你个私人问题吗 |
[38:10] | How come you got boogers in your hair? | 你头发上怎么会有干鼻屎 |
[38:25] | I’m cold. | 我好冷 |
[38:28] | School’s about to start. | 要上课了 |
[38:35] | Every day, huh? | 每一天吗 |
[38:41] | This kid… he bigger than you? | 那个孩子 比你高吗 |
[38:46] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[38:51] | You take a thermos to school? | 你带保温杯去学校吗 |
[38:57] | You got a piggy bank? | 你有存钱罐吗 |
[39:03] | Bring ’em both here. | 把它们都带过来 |
[39:09] | Your thermos. | 你的保温杯 |
[39:28] | Give me your bag. | 把你的包给我 |
[39:32] | All right. | 好了 |
[39:48] | See. | 看着 |
[39:55] | See? You try it. | 看见了吗 你试试 |
[40:04] | What are you trying to do, kill a fly? | 你在干嘛 打苍蝇吗 |
[40:07] | No? | 不是吗 |
[40:08] | You could have fooled me. Come on, try again. | 你就是在拍苍蝇吧 来 再来 |
[40:14] | Aw, Jesus Christ. Look. | 上帝啊 看着 |
[40:20] | Hey? | 这样 好吗 |
[40:22] | Just like that. Come on. | 就像这样 快点 |
[40:28] | Again! | 再来 |
[40:31] | Again, come on! | 再来 加油 |
[40:35] | What the hell’s wrong with you? | 你到底是有什么毛病 |
[40:37] | Do you like getting pushed around? | 你喜欢被人欺负吗 |
[40:39] | You like being made fun of? | 你喜欢被人取笑吗 |
[40:41] | You like coming home | 你喜欢头上顶着 |
[40:42] | with other kids’ snot in your hair? | 其他孩子的鼻屎回家吗 |
[40:45] | No? Then stop acting like such a goddamn pussy | 不喜欢 那就别像个娘们 |
[40:48] | and swing that thing like you mean it! | 把那个东西挥起来 认真点 |
[41:06] | You scared? About tomorrow? | 你害怕了吗 等到明天 |
[41:10] | You afraid of what’s going to happen | 你害怕如果你伤害了那个男孩 |
[41:11] | if you hurt that boy? | 不知道结果会怎么样吗 |
[41:16] | You afraid of what’s going to happen if you don’t? | 你害怕如果你什么都不做会发生什么吗 |
[42:03] | Just remember what I said. | 记住我说过的 |
[42:05] | Stay calm. | 保持冷静 |
[42:15] | Stand your ground. | 绝不让步 |
[42:29] | Look him straight in the eye… | 盯着他的眼睛 |
[42:38] | and break his goddamn head open. | 狠狠地揍他 |
[43:29] | Wesley, this is Mr. Chambers. | 韦斯利 这是钱伯斯先生 |
[43:33] | Hello, Wesley. | 你好 韦斯利 |
[43:36] | Want to come have a seat? | 想过来坐一下吗 |
[43:48] | Well, three weeks ago, | 三周前 |
[43:50] | there was a robbery in Auburn, South Dakota. | 在南达科塔的奥伯恩发生了一起抢劫 |
[43:54] | Now, five armed men entered the… | 现在 五名武装分子进入了 |
[43:56] | – Oh, you need to… – Oh, yeah. | -你需要 -对 |
[43:59] | Of course. Sorry. | 当然 对不起 |
[44:04] | Four out of the five men have been apprehended. | 五人中的四人已经被逮捕 |
[44:09] | One man is left. | 一人在逃 |
[44:12] | This Man. | 这个人 |
[44:15] | We believe he may be hiding somewhere in Richfield. | 我们相信他躲在里奇菲尔德的某处 |
[44:18] | Two weeks ago, | 两周前 |
[44:20] | the Russell County Sheriff’s Department tracked him down | 罗素县治安部门在23号公路边的 |
[44:22] | to the Hotel Garson on Route 23. | 加尔森汽车旅馆发现了他的踪迹 |
[44:25] | We believe he may be hurt, | 我们相信他可能受了伤 |
[44:28] | wounded, possibly incapacitated. | 挺严重 可能丧失了行动能力 |
[44:33] | Now, if this man is still in Richfield, | 现在 假如这个人还在里奇菲尔德 |
[44:36] | he’s going to be doing | 他会想方设法 |
[44:37] | everything in his power to try to escape, | 试图逃跑 |
[44:39] | and it’s my job | 我的工作就是 |
[44:41] | to see that he’s apprehended before that can happen. | 确保在他逃跑前逮捕他 |
[44:45] | I was hoping that you might be able to help me. | 我希望你能帮我 |
[44:53] | So, have you seen this man, Wesley? | 那么 你见过这个人吗 韦斯利 |
[45:04] | Can he…? | 他能 |
[45:06] | Wesley, Mr. Chambers asked you a question. | 韦斯利·钱伯斯先生问了你一个问题 |
[45:17] | Take a good look. | 好好看看 |
[45:27] | Would it be all right if I spoke to your son in private? | 我可以和你儿子单独谈谈吗 |
[45:33] | – Oh, I don’t… – It’ll only take a minute. | -我觉得不 -只需要一小会 |
[45:37] | Please? | 求你了 |
[45:42] | I’m just going to be right in the other room, okay? | 我就在另一个房间 好吗 |
[45:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[45:49] | I imagine… | 我想 |
[45:55] | you must get a lot of animals around here, | 你们这里离州际公路这么远 |
[45:57] | being this far away from the interstate, huh? | 附近一定有很多动物 对吗 |
[46:01] | Deer… foxes… moose? | 鹿 狐狸 驼鹿 |
[46:06] | You know, where I’m from… | 知道吗 在我老家 |
[46:08] | we had mountain lions. | 我们有美洲狮 |
[46:13] | We had a neighbor… Mrs. Stratton. | 我们过去有个邻居 斯特拉顿夫人 |
[46:18] | She was always feeding all the neighborhood cats. | 她总喂附近的猫 |
[46:23] | Strays, mostly. | 大部分都是流浪猫 |
[46:24] | They would just come down to her house. | 它们会去她家 |
[46:26] | She would leave out plates of food and milk. | 她会在门外留几盘食物和牛奶 |
[46:32] | Then one day, | 然后有一天 |
[46:34] | she starting feeding this baby mountain lion. | 她开始抚育这只美洲幼狮 |
[46:38] | It went on for weeks. | 持续养了好几周 |
[46:40] | She would feed it and care for it. | 她耐心地喂养它照顾它 |
[46:43] | She even named it. | 她还给它起了名字 |
[46:49] | And a few weeks later, | 但是就在几周后 |
[46:51] | that same mountain lion killed Mrs. Stratton. | 同样这只美洲狮杀了斯特拉顿夫人 |
[46:55] | Her, her family… even all them cats. | 还杀了她的家人 和她所有的猫 |
[47:02] | But I guess that’s just what happens. | 不过我认为狮子的天性就原本如此 |
[47:10] | That’s my ride. | 我得走了 |
[47:15] | Nice to meet you, Wesley. | 很高兴见到你 韦斯利 |
[48:08] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[48:10] | You can look. | 你来看看 |
[48:16] | Want to know how I lost it? | 想听听我怎么搞没的吗 |
[48:19] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[48:27] | A tiger. | 因为一只老虎 |
[48:32] | What, you don’t believe me? | 什么 你不信我吗 |
[48:36] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[48:39] | If you look real close, | 你一旦看得近些 |
[48:40] | you can still see the teeth marks. | 你就能看见这些牙印 |
[48:44] | Bit it clean off. | 咬得很干净 |
[48:45] | So you know what I did? | 那你知道我做了什么吗 |
[48:49] | I learned how to hunt, | 我学会了如何捕猎 |
[48:53] | and I learned how to track, | 学会了如何追踪 |
[48:57] | and one day, I found that mean ol’ tiger. | 终于有一天 我知道了如何杀死一只老虎 |
[49:02] | And when I did, | 我抓到它的时候 |
[49:05] | I reached down his throat, | 我伸手捏住了它的喉咙 |
[49:08] | and I ripped his heart out. | 我狠狠地挖出了它的心脏 |
[49:11] | And I squeezed it so tight… | 我紧紧地捏着它 |
[49:15] | that I turned it into a little red ruby. | 最后在我手里变得一丁点大 |
[49:26] | And ever since then, | 从那以后 |
[49:28] | no tiger has ever taken another bite out of me again. | 没有老虎敢咬我一口 |
[49:57] | Hey. | 喂 |
[49:59] | Hey, you can’t stay here. | 喂 你不能待在这里 |
[50:01] | They look for you, they find me. | 他们找到你的时候 会找到我的 |
[50:21] | Does it look like the planets in this model | 这个模型它看上去像不像 |
[50:24] | are traveling at different speeds? | 行星们以不同的速度在运行 |
[50:25] | How many marbles… | 有多少玻璃弹子 |
[50:46] | Eat shit, retard. | 吃屎吧你 弱智 |
[51:00] | Copy that. Over. | 收到 结束 |
[51:05] | I don’t see anything. I’ll check around back. | 我什么也没有看见 我继续在附近巡逻 |
[51:12] | I pledge allegiance to the flag | 我发誓我忠诚于 |
[51:21] | of the United States of America… | 美利坚联合合众国 |
[51:26] | and to the Republic for which… | 和共和国为了 |
[51:32] | for which… | 为了 |
[51:35] | I’m saying fucking “for which.” | 去你妈的为了什么 |
[51:37] | Oh, my God, “For which…” | 要命 为了什么呢 |
[51:40] | it stands… one nation… under God. | 它代表着 一个国家 在神的控制之下 |
[51:47] | Indivisible… “Indivisible”? | 看不见的 看不见的吗 |
[51:51] | That a word you deaf kids use a lot? | 那个你们小瞎子用得最多的词 |
[51:53] | “Indivisible”? | 看不见的吗 |
[51:55] | Yeah? | 是啊 |
[51:58] | “With liberty… and justice… for all.” | 为了每个人的自由 噢 和平等 |
[52:04] | All right. | 这就对了 |
[52:06] | Hey, do you know any cusses? | 嘿 你知道什么脏话吗 |
[52:16] | Come on. | 跟上 |
[52:17] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[52:32] | Shit! | 狗屁 |
[52:33] | Shit. | 他妈的 |
[52:37] | You think that’s funny? | 你觉得很有意思吗 |
[52:38] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[53:29] | Perimeter one check. | 周界单检 |
[53:44] | Affirmative, 218. | 肯定的 218 |
[53:46] | We found an old black van abandoned on the strip. | 我们在海湾发现了一辆旧的黑色废弃货车 |
[54:05] | We got to be quieter. | 我们得小点声 |
[54:51] | Where are you sneaking off to? | 你鬼鬼祟祟地要溜到哪儿去 |
[54:57] | Oh, what? | 噢 有吗 |
[54:59] | Did you come here to watch TV with your old man? | 你怎么和你家老头一起来这儿看电视来了 |
[55:03] | Well, don’t bother. | 好吧 别介意 |
[55:07] | It’s broken. | 它坏了 |
[55:11] | The TV’s broken. | 电视坏了 |
[55:14] | The tractor’s broken. | 拖拉机坏了 |
[55:17] | I think every goddamn thing is… | 我觉得每件该死的东西都得 |
[55:24] | You know, when I was growing up, | 你知道 当我长大的时候 |
[55:26] | we had this furnace that was always on the fritz. | 我们有个总是出故障的熔炉 |
[55:33] | And the only person | 唯一能修好的人 |
[55:36] | who could ever get it working was your grandpa. | 就是你爷爷 |
[55:41] | And every time that furnace started acting up… | 每一次这个熔炉要坏的时候 |
[55:48] | he’d march his ass down there into that basement, | 他都屁颠颠地跑到地下室去 |
[55:52] | and he wouldn’t come back up until those radiators were hot. | 直到这些加热器重新变热他才会回来 |
[55:57] | And no one… | 而且没有人 |
[56:01] | no one could figure out how he did it. | 从来没人搞得懂他怎么做到的 |
[56:07] | So one day, | 于是有一天 |
[56:09] | I decided that I just had to go down there and see for myself. | 我决定自己下去试试能不能做到 |
[56:16] | Well… It turns out… | 好吧 结果是 |
[56:24] | it didn’t take much. | 根本不花什么力气 |
[56:28] | It didn’t take any magic. | 根本没有用到什么魔法 |
[56:34] | It didn’t take any skill either. | 也不需要什么技巧 |
[56:39] | All it took… was a good hard… | 成功只需要一点点努力 |
[56:49] | Now you tell me where the hell were you going? | 现在你他妈可以告诉我你到底去哪儿了吗 |
[57:12] | Hey… Hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[57:19] | Did the kid at school do that to you? | 学校里那些孩子真的那么对你了吗 |
[57:23] | Huh? | 到底怎么了 |
[57:25] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[57:57] | It looks worse now than it did this morning. | 现在的情况看上去比早上更糟糕 |
[58:01] | Yeah, well. | 是的 |
[58:02] | You know, you got to be more careful there, | 你懂的 你得在这儿更加小心才行 |
[58:05] | sneaking up on your old man like that | 因为你在你家老头修理电视的时候 |
[58:08] | when he’s trying to get that TV working. | 那样偷袭他 |
[58:11] | You could have a lost an eye catching an elbow like that. | 你本来会被狠狠教训一顿的 |
[58:14] | You’ve got to be more patient. | 你对那个破电视 |
[58:19] | With that damn TV. | 得更加耐心点 |
[58:21] | If you keep hitting it, | 如果你继续敲它 |
[58:22] | it’s just going to keep getting more broken. | 它只会变得更加破 |
[58:23] | I said I was sorry. | 我表示过歉意了 |
[58:25] | I don’t know what you two were doing up anyway. | 总之我并不清楚你们俩在做什么 |
[58:30] | I couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[58:32] | Since when did you become a TV repair man anyway? | 倒是你什么时候变成修电视的了 |
[58:34] | Can we just drop it! | 我们就不能暂时不谈这事吗 |
[58:44] | I feel bad enough as it is already, all right? | 我现在已经觉得够糟糕了 好吗 |
[58:55] | Hey, Tiger. Uh… | 嘿 泰格 |
[58:59] | Tiger! | 泰格 |
[59:05] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[59:07] | I was thinking about | 我打算 |
[59:08] | getting the boat ready for the spring, | 修理好这只船准备过春天 |
[59:10] | you know? | 你觉得呢 |
[59:12] | Sand her down. | 把船磨亮 |
[59:14] | Throw a fresh coat of paint on her. | 重新上漆 |
[59:15] | You know? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[59:16] | Maybe take her down to the lake come April. | 可能会在四月份的时候划去湖里 |
[59:20] | Do a little fishing. | 钓会儿鱼 |
[59:25] | What do you say? | 你觉得如何 |
[59:35] | I… I can’t… | 我 我不知道 |
[59:44] | Fishing. | 钓鱼 |
[59:48] | Your father wants to take you fishing. | 你爸爸想带你去钓鱼 |
[59:59] | Yeah. All righty, then. | 是 挺好的 |
[1:00:10] | He’s hanging out there, | 他在那儿乱晃 |
[1:00:11] | looking for a good ride. | 寻找一个好机会 |
[1:00:13] | Just six seconds, and there he is, off. | 只要六秒 他就在那儿了 结束 |
[1:00:15] | What a great ride for him. | 多么漂亮的一击 |
[1:00:16] | That’s going to bring up his average tonight, | 今晚他的水平将会提高 |
[1:00:18] | and he is going to be happy with that score, Rob. | 罗伯 他会对这个成绩非常满意的 |
[1:00:20] | We’ve been following him all season, | 我们整个赛季都在追踪他 |
[1:00:23] | on the move. | 在移动中 |
[1:00:25] | After that injury last year that set him back, | 在去年那场挫伤他的伤病之后 |
[1:00:26] | we weren’t sure | 我们不太确定了 |
[1:00:27] | if we were going to see him again this year. | 我们今年是否还要观察他 |
[1:00:29] | He’s got to be happy about that tonight. | 今晚他将因此感到非常开心 |
[1:00:32] | That’s bumping him up. | 那使他高兴疯了 |
[1:00:33] | Looking at third place overall right now, | 总之现在让我们看看第三位置 |
[1:00:36] | so he is standing strong… | 他站得如此坚定 |
[1:00:37] | Yeah, I’ll get one more. | 好 我要再来一杯 |
[1:00:39] | So where are you working these days? | 那么你这些日子都在哪工作呢 |
[1:00:50] | Can I get a lift? | 我能搭个顺风车吗 |
[1:01:23] | Can I fucking help you? | 你他妈有啥事儿吗 |
[1:02:20] | Come on, son. | 来吧 小伙子 |
[1:02:22] | Let me get you a soda. | 我给你买杯汽水 |
[1:02:31] | Wheelchair to admitting. | 使用轮椅需要经过允许 |
[1:02:50] | The concussion’s pretty bad, so… | 脑震荡太严重了 所以 |
[1:02:52] | They’re going to sedate him until the swelling goes down. | 他们要给他打镇静剂直到肿胀减轻 |
[1:02:57] | When he didn’t come home last night, | 昨天晚上他没回来 |
[1:02:58] | I just assumed | 我就以为 |
[1:02:59] | he was staying over at Richie’s place. | 他会在里奇的家过夜 |
[1:03:01] | But then Edna called and said… | 但是埃德娜打了过来然后说 |
[1:03:04] | that his truck was still parked at the King’s Head this morning, | 今天早上他的车仍然停在国王头酒吧 |
[1:03:06] | so I… | 所以我 |
[1:03:10] | I already canceled the credit card just to be sure. | 我已经取消了信用卡就是为了确保这事 |
[1:03:18] | Yeah. It’s quiet here. | 是的 这里很安静 |
[1:03:24] | I don’t know, Mom. I don’t know. | 我不知道 妈妈 我不知道 |
[1:03:25] | Can I call you back? | 我能叫你回来吗 |
[1:03:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:03:39] | Why don’t you come sit next to me for a change? | 作为交换你为什么不坐在我身边 |
[1:03:43] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:03:54] | Are you hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[1:03:57] | Hungry? | 饿了吗 |
[1:04:15] | Annabelle. | 安娜贝尔 |
[1:04:18] | What do you think about that for a horse’s name? | 你觉得这个做这匹马的名字怎么样 |
[1:04:22] | Do you like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[1:04:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:04:28] | I like it, too. | 我也喜欢这个 |
[1:04:34] | You know, when I was about your age, | 你知道吗 我像你这么大的时候 |
[1:04:39] | maybe a couple of years younger, | 可能还小几岁 |
[1:04:42] | my daddy bought a stable of coldbloods | 我父亲从邓肯一个牧场主手里 |
[1:04:46] | from a horse rancher down in Duncan. | 买回一群冷血马 |
[1:04:50] | It was my job to feed ’em, clean ’em, | 我的任务就是给它们喂食 清洗 |
[1:04:54] | file their hooves, haul their shit. | 锉马蹄 拖马粪 |
[1:04:57] | About the only thing my daddy wouldn’t let me do was | 唯独一件事我父亲不让我做 就是 |
[1:05:01] | name ’em. | 给它们取名字 |
[1:05:05] | It didn’t make feeding time any easier, I’ll tell you that. | 我得告诉你 喂马的日子不会因此好过 |
[1:05:15] | The night the fire started, | 马厩着火那晚 |
[1:05:20] | my daddy took my sister and me out for ice cream. | 父亲带我和妹妹去吃了冰淇淋 |
[1:05:29] | That’s the only time | 那是唯一一次 |
[1:05:30] | my dad took me or my sister anywhere. | 父亲带我俩出门 |
[1:05:38] | The insurance paid for the damage, | 保险公司赔偿了一切损失 |
[1:05:40] | and then some, | 甚至更多 |
[1:05:44] | and we hauled off the horses, | 我们拖着马 |
[1:05:46] | or what was left of them, | 反正是烧剩的残肢 |
[1:05:48] | to the rambles on the back of the flatbed. | 拖到平板车后箱 使之随车而去 |
[1:05:55] | I guess my daddy figured | 父亲可能觉得 |
[1:05:58] | it would be easier to let them go | 如果从未知道它们的名字 |
[1:05:59] | if I hadn’t known their names. | 我会更能承受失去它们的痛苦 |
[1:06:05] | You know, one day, when things settle down, | 等有一天 一切风平浪静 |
[1:06:09] | I’m going to get a horse farm of my own. | 我要自己建一个饲马场 |
[1:06:14] | I’ll have colts, mustangs, coldbloods, warmbloods. | 我要养小马驹 野马 冷血马 温血马 |
[1:06:20] | And I’m going to name every damn last one of them. | 每一匹老子都要取名字 |
[1:06:30] | You know… | 你知道吗 |
[1:06:34] | You should come with me. | 你应该跟我走 |
[1:06:38] | I’ll teach you how to ride, how to rope. | 我会教你怎么骑马 栓绳 |
[1:06:43] | Maybe I can even get my daughter to come up for a visit. | 或许我会让我闺女过来玩 |
[1:06:51] | It would just the three of us. | 就我们三个人 |
[1:06:55] | You, me, and my baby girl. | 你 我 还有我小女儿 |
[1:07:04] | We’ll ride off into the sunset. | 我们可以骑马看落日 |
[1:07:10] | Just like in the movies. | 就像电影的情节一样 |
[1:07:19] | I’m going on a trip. | 我要去旅行 |
[1:07:24] | I’m going on a trip. | 我要去旅行 |
[1:07:28] | I’m going on a trip. | 我要去旅行 |
[1:07:34] | I’m going on a trip. | 我要去旅行 |
[1:08:25] | I’m going on a trip. | 我要去旅行 |
[1:08:35] | Dr. Norbury to O.R. 2. | 请诺布利先生到二号手术室 |
[1:08:56] | 普洛韦斯县 警察厅 科罗拉多 | |
[1:09:26] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:09:29] | I want to show you something. | 给你看样东西 |
[1:09:33] | Here. | 这 |
[1:09:37] | See that? | 看到了吗 |
[1:09:39] | Right there. | 就在那 |
[1:09:41] | It came by twice this morning. | 早上经过两次了 |
[1:09:46] | Yesterday, same thing. | 昨天也是 |
[1:09:50] | The day before that, only once. | 前天才来了一次 |
[1:09:56] | Sometimes, it pulls to the side of the road | 有时候 它停在路边 |
[1:10:01] | and just sits there. | 一动不动 |
[1:10:08] | Why do you think that is? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[1:11:36] | The plow didn’t come by at all today. | 铲雪机今天没有过来 |
[1:11:39] | Not once. | 一次也没有 |
[1:11:43] | Did you tell anyone about me? | 你有没有跟别人说过我 |
[1:11:48] | No? | 没有吗 |
[1:11:50] | Not your mom? | 你妈也没有吗 |
[1:11:51] | Your dad? | 你爸呢 |
[1:11:53] | Well, that is good, because | 好极了 因为 |
[1:11:54] | if I find out that you are lying, | 如果我发现你骗我的话 |
[1:11:58] | I swear to Christ, boy… | 我对天发誓 小子 |
[1:12:00] | Hold on, Amber. | 等等 安珀 |
[1:12:01] | Let me check on your brother. | 我看一下你哥哥 |
[1:13:09] | Where the fuck have you been? | 你他妈上哪去了 |
[1:13:10] | I’ve been sitting here all day, on my ass waiting for you. | 我一整天都坐在这里 巴巴等你过来 |
[1:13:18] | I thought we had an arrangement, you and me. | 我以为我们计划好了 你和我 |
[1:13:25] | All right. | 行吧 |
[1:13:28] | Tomorrow night, then. | 那就明晚吧 |
[1:13:31] | And don’t be late. | 不要迟到了 |
[1:13:35] | Well… That is what you get when you put your life | 这就是 |
[1:13:40] | in the hands of | 你把命运交到那些 |
[1:13:41] | someone who hauls chicken grease around for a living. | 靠蝇头小利过活的人手里的下场 |
[1:13:48] | Please tell me you’ve got dinner in there for me | 告诉我你给我带了晚餐 |
[1:13:50] | because I am starving. | 我快饿疯了 |
[1:13:57] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛 |
[1:13:59] | What? | 干嘛 |
[1:14:03] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[1:14:05] | Here. | 给我 |
[1:14:07] | Give it here. | 把东西给我 |
[1:14:10] | Come on. | 快 |
[1:14:13] | Give it here! | 给我 |
[1:14:28] | Well, I’ll be damned. | 我了个去 |
[1:14:36] | There is hope for you yet. | 你还心存希望 |
[1:14:49] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[1:14:52] | No, no. Of course you can’t. | 不 你当然听不见了 |
[1:14:54] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:14:55] | Well, if you could hear, | 如果你听见了的话 |
[1:14:59] | you’d say, “What is that crazy sound?” | 你会问 那是什么声音 |
[1:15:02] | And I would say, “That is the sound… | 然后我会说 那是 |
[1:15:06] | of my spaceship landing.” | 我的飞船降落的声音 |
[1:15:09] | And it’s going to land right here, | 它将在此登陆 |
[1:15:12] | and it’s going to land real soon. | 很快就到 |
[1:15:19] | Tomorrow night, be ready. | 明天晚上 收拾妥当 |
[1:15:24] | The sky’s the limit, son. | 天涯海角 谁也阻止不了 |
[1:16:05] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝 |
[1:16:07] | You still up? | 你还没睡吗 |
[1:16:10] | Can’t sleep? | 睡不着吗 |
[1:16:13] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[1:16:19] | Want to play a game of checkers? | 要下棋吗 |
[1:16:25] | No? | 不想吗 |
[1:16:28] | That’s too bad. | 太可惜了 |
[1:16:30] | I was feeling lucky. | 我感觉今天运气不错呢 |
[1:16:33] | Hey, I was thinking about | 我在考虑 |
[1:16:35] | driving down to Grafton on Saturday. | 周六开车去格拉夫顿 |
[1:16:38] | Aunt Dotty said they opened a new indoor flea market. | 多蒂阿姨说他们开了个室内跳蚤市场 |
[1:16:41] | I was thinking we could drop Amber off at Aunt Jackie’s | 我们可以把安珀留给杰姬阿姨照顾 |
[1:16:44] | and go down together. | 然后一起过去 |
[1:16:47] | Maybe stop at that pizza place you like. | 或许可以在你喜欢的披萨店那休息一下 |
[1:16:50] | You know the one | 你记得吗 |
[1:16:50] | where they make pizza in the shape of rocket ships? | 就是那个把披萨做成火箭船形状的店 |
[1:16:55] | We can make a whole day of it. | 我们可以玩一整天 |
[1:16:57] | Just you and me. | 就我俩 |
[1:17:00] | Would you like that? | 你喜欢吗 |
[1:17:12] | I was reading my horoscope today. | 我今天看了我的星座运势 |
[1:17:15] | You know what it said? | 你知道说了什么吗 |
[1:17:19] | It said “Storm clouds may be brewing, | 上面说 尽管乌云漫天 |
[1:17:23] | but sunny days lie ahead.” | 但前途明媚 |
[1:17:28] | And I believe that. I really do. | 我相信是真的 我真的相信 |
[1:17:32] | I have to, you know, because otherwise… | 我必须相信 否则 |
[1:18:39] | You sure you want to do that? | 你确定要下在这吗 |
[1:18:42] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:18:43] | Are you really sure? | 确定了吗 |
[1:18:49] | Don’t say I didn’t warn you. | 别怪我没提醒你 |
[1:19:09] | Well, I’ll be damned. | 我了个去 |
[1:19:14] | What do you know about that? | 你怎么想到的 |
[1:20:07] | Sure. | 好呀 |
[1:20:09] | Why the hell not? | 为什么不要 |
[1:20:11] | I can’t believe I’m getting used to these damn things. | 不敢相信我居然习惯吃这破玩意了 |
[1:20:22] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[1:20:30] | Go ahead. | 往前走 |
[1:20:32] | Just keep the engine running. | 保持引擎开着 |
[1:20:35] | I’ll be out in a sec. | 我马上出去 |
[1:20:52] | Well, I guess this is it. | 时候到了 |
[1:21:01] | I’m going to miss your mom’s mac and cheese. | 我会想念你妈妈做的起司通心粉的 |
[1:21:04] | Maybe some day, you can send me the recipe. | 或许有一天 你可以把食谱寄给我 |
[1:21:11] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:21:23] | Here. | 给你 |
[1:21:26] | I wouldn’t want you to lose that. | 我不希望你把它弄丢了 |
[1:21:30] | No. | 不 |
[1:21:39] | I know what I said, okay? | 我知道我说过什么 |
[1:21:42] | That was just… talk. | 那只是说说而已 |
[1:21:46] | You know? | 你明白吗 |
[1:21:49] | Talk. | 说说而已 |
[1:21:52] | Besides, you wouldn’t want to come with me anyhow. | 而且 你不会想跟我走的 |
[1:21:55] | You’ve got everything you need right here. | 你需要的东西都在这了 |
[1:21:58] | And anything you don’t, | 而你没有的 |
[1:21:59] | I sure as hell couldn’t give you. | 我确定我也给不了你 |
[1:22:02] | No! | 不 |
[1:22:05] | No. | 不 |
[1:22:08] | No. No. | 不 |
[1:22:21] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:22:23] | I’ve got… I’ve got to go. | 我得 我得走了 |
[1:22:30] | Kid, I’ve got go to go. | 孩子 我得走了 |
[1:22:32] | All right? | 好吗 |
[1:22:33] | No. | 不 |
[1:22:35] | No. | 不 |
[1:22:38] | No. | 不 |
[1:22:39] | All right! Hey! | 好了 嘿 |
[1:22:45] | Get the fuck out of here. | 给老子滚出这里 |
[1:22:53] | Get! | 滚 |
[1:23:20] | I got him. | 抓到了 |
[1:23:41] | Everybody in position? | 给就各位了吗 |
[1:23:43] | On my say. | 听我口令 |
[1:24:11] | Go, go, go, go, go. | 上 上 上 |
[1:26:32] | Tiger Hey there, Tiger. | |
[1:26:38] | Why don’t you come over here and give your old man a squeeze? | 怎么不过来抱一下你老爸呢 |
[1:26:49] | Hey. Come on. | 快 过来 |
[1:27:09] | Daddy’s home! | 爸爸回家了 |
[1:27:11] | That’s right, baby. | 没错 宝贝 |
[1:27:13] | Daddy’s home. | 爸爸回家了 |