英文名称:The Pirates! In an Adventure with Scientists!
年代:2012
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:10] | Admiral Collingwood! | 科林伍德上将求见 |
[01:16] | Well, Admiral? | 什么事 我的上将 |
[01:18] | Great news, Your Majesty! | 好消息女王陛下 |
[01:21] | The French are defeated at last. | 我们最终击败了法国人 |
[01:23] | Also the Russians, the Portuguese, | 俄罗斯人 葡萄牙人 |
[01:25] | the Chinese | 中国人 |
[01:26] | and the Welsh. | 以及威尔士人 |
[01:28] | Then our navy rules the ocean. | 这就是说我们的海军统治了整个海域 |
[01:33] | Almost entirely, Your Majesty. | 差不多全部 女王陛下 |
[01:37] | “Almost”? | 什么叫 差不多 |
[01:39] | Unfortunately, just here, | 很不幸的是 在这个地方 |
[01:42] | we’re still having a little trouble with | 我们遇到了一点小麻烦 |
[01:46] | pirates. | 这里有一群海盗 |
[01:49] | What does it say on my royal crest, Admiral? | 我的皇家徽章上写的是什么 上将 |
[01:53] | “I hate pirates.” | 我恨海盗 |
[01:55] | Ma’am. | 女王 |
[01:57] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[01:58] | Hate them. | 我恨他们 |
[02:00] | With their idiotic shanties! | 恨那愚蠢的海盗歌 |
[02:04] | And their ridiculous hats! | 恨那可笑的海盗帽 |
[02:06] | And their endless, blasted roaring! | 恨那永无止尽该死的咆哮声 |
[02:11] | I want them sunk, Admiral! | 我要他们全部葬身海底 上将 |
[02:15] | Scuppered, smashed, fed to the sharks. | 将他们碎尸万段丢到海里喂鲨鱼 |
[02:17] | Do you hear me? | 听懂了吗 |
[02:18] | I hate pirates! | 我恨海盗 |
[02:23] | It’s the looting. | 是抢劫 |
[02:25] | It’s the cutlasses. | 是弯刀 |
[02:26] | It’s the looting! | 抢劫 |
[02:28] | It’s the cutlasses! | 弯刀 |
[02:30] | Looting! | 抢劫 |
[02:31] | Cutlasses! | 弯刀 |
[02:33] | Looting! | 抢劫 |
[02:53] | Sorry, Captain. | 对不起船长 |
[02:55] | We were just discussing what’s the best bit about being a pirate. | 我们只是在讨论当海盗最大的好处是什么 |
[02:59] | You were, were you? | 是吗 |
[03:01] | I suggested it might be the looting. | 我认为是可以抢劫财富 |
[03:04] | Whereas I contend it’s the shiny cutlasses. | 但我觉得是佩戴闪亮的弯刀 |
[03:07] | And I thought it was the chance to catch exotic diseases. | 是染上外国疾病的机会 |
[03:13] | Well, you’re, all of you, wrong. | 其实你们都错了 |
[03:15] | The best bit about being a pirate | 当海盗最大的好处 |
[03:18] | isn’t the looting or the cutlasses. | 不是抢劫和弯刀 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1271个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:216个,六级词汇:96个,GRE词汇:127个,托福词汇:164个,考研词汇:244个,专四词汇:192个,专八词汇:47个, 所有生词标注共:464个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:21] | It’s not the grog or the scurvy. | 也不是格罗格酒和坏血病 |
[03:24] | Or the scantily clad mermaids. | 更不是衣着暴露的美人鱼 |
[03:27] | The best bit about being a pirate | 当海盗最大的好处是 |
[03:32] | is Ham Night! | 火腿之夜 |
[03:36] | Ham Night! | 火腿之夜 |
[03:40] | Ham Night! | 火腿之夜 |
[03:46] | Ham! | 火腿万岁 |
[03:59] | On your nose. | 挂在你鼻子上了 |
[04:02] | Go, Captain. Go, Captain. | 船长加油 船长加油 |
[04:13] | It’s like a meat ballet. | 真像是肉芭蕾舞 |
[04:15] | – To Ham Night! – Ham! | -敬火腿之夜 -敬火腿 |
[04:17] | – And to the Pirate Captain! – Pirate Captain! | -敬海盗船长 -海盗船长 |
[04:19] | Pirate Captain! | 海盗船长 |
[04:23] | How was that, Number Two? | 我刚才的表现如何 二当家 |
[04:25] | You’ve still got it, Captain. | 宝刀未老 船长 |
[04:27] | I’d take a jellyfish in the face for that man. | 为了他 我愿意脸挂水母 |
[04:30] | Okay, now, shush, shush. Settle down, lads. | 好了 安静下 安静下 |
[04:32] | – Lads, lads. – Pirates! | -伙计们 伙计们 -敬海盗 |
[04:34] | – It’s not all about me. – Don’t be modest. | -这不是我一个人的功劳 -别谦虚了 |
[04:35] | No, no, no. | 不 不 |
[04:37] | Behind every captain with glittering eyes | 在每一个拥有闪亮眼睛 |
[04:39] | and a luxuriant beard… | 浓密胡须的船长背后… |
[04:40] | Luxuriant! | 浓密的 |
[04:41] | That’s what it is. | 没错 |
[04:42] | There’s a crew of briny rogues. | 都有一群海上伙伴 |
[04:45] | Briny rogues! | 海上伙伴 |
[04:46] | Sure, some of you are as ugly as a sea cucumber. | 当然 你们有些人和海参一样丑 |
[04:49] | Will you get away with ya? | 能不能不提这个 |
[04:50] | Some of you are closer | 你们有些人不像海盗 |
[04:51] | to being a chair or coat rack than a pirate. | 简直就是椅子和衣架 |
[04:54] | And some of you are just fish I’ve dressed up in a hat. | 有些人就只是戴了帽子的鱼 |
[04:58] | But you’re still the best crew a captain could wish for. | 但仍是船长求之不得的好船员 |
[05:03] | Don’t forget Polly. | 别忘了波莉 |
[05:04] | And not forgetting, never forgetting. | 我没有 我从没忘记 |
[05:08] | Polly, the finest parrot to sail the seven seas. | 波莉 毫发不伤穿越了七大洋的鹦鹉 |
[05:11] | Come on, girl. | 快来小妞儿 |
[05:13] | I love her beady eyes. | 我爱它的泡泡眼 |
[05:15] | Who’s the feathery heart and soul of our boat? | 谁是这艘船羽翼丰满的灵魂所在 |
[05:18] | Is it you? Is it you? | 是你吗 是你吗 |
[05:19] | Yes, it is. Yes, it is. | 当然是你 肯定是你 |
[05:22] | It’s definitely you, isn’t it? | 绝对是你 |
[05:23] | Yes, it is. Yes, it is. | 是的 是的 |
[05:30] | Right. Where was I? | 好了 说到哪了 |
[05:32] | Ah, yes! Ah, yes. | 是的 |
[05:34] | Important announcement. | 有一个重要的公告 |
[05:36] | By order of the Pirate King himself… | 奉海盗王之命 |
[05:46] | The Pirate of the Year Awards? | 年度海盗奖 |
[05:48] | Are you going to… | 你准备 |
[05:50] | Are you going to enter again? | 你还准备去参加吗 |
[05:51] | That I am, Surprisingly Curvaceous Pirate. | 我是最迷人体态海盗 |
[05:54] | I know it hasn’t worked out perfectly for the last… | 过去几年我的成绩的确不太好 |
[05:57] | – 20 year. – 20 years, yeah. | -是20年 -20年 |
[05:59] | Exactly, Pirate with Gout. 20 years. | 没错 痛风一得就是20年 |
[06:01] | It might be a bit more. 21, 22… | 也许更久 21还是22年 |
[06:04] | Yes, yes. Thank you, thank you. | 好了 好了 谢谢 |
[06:05] | You were very good, though. | 你以前确实很棒 |
[06:07] | The point is, every time I’ve entered, I’ve failed to win. | 重点是 我每次参加都没有赢 |
[06:10] | So by the sheer law of maths… | 所以根据完全数学定律 |
[06:14] | Maths. | 数学 |
[06:15] | I must have a really good chance this time. | 这次我必定会有很好的运气 |
[06:18] | Are you with me, lads? | 你们支持我吗 伙计们 |
[06:19] | Yes! This can only end brilliantly. | 当然 你一定会赢的 |
[06:22] | Then let’s go plundering! | 好了 抢劫去吧 |
[07:35] | Land ho! | 陆地 |
[07:38] | Blood Island. | 血岛 |
[07:40] | So-called because it’s the exact shape of some blood. | 叫血岛只因它形状像一滩血 |
[08:35] | Excuse me. Mind out. | 请让让 小心 |
[08:36] | Captain coming through. | 船长来了 |
[08:38] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢你 |
[08:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:40] | One Pirate of the Year entry form, if you please. | 请给我一张年度海盗奖的报名表 |
[08:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:46] | Now, let’s see. | 我来看看 |
[08:47] | “Booty”? | 拥有战利品 |
[08:48] | Oh, yes. | 有 |
[08:50] | “Roaring.” Check. | 咆哮声 当然 |
[08:52] | Shanties. | 海盗歌 |
[08:53] | I shall put “Rousing.” | 应该写上鼓舞人心的 |
[08:55] | “Beard”? | 胡须 |
[08:56] | Luxuriant. | 浓密的 |
[08:57] | Obviously. | 显然是 |
[08:59] | Do you think I should sign it in blood? | 你们觉得我是不是该用血来签名 |
[09:01] | Make it more dramatic? | 更激动人心一点 |
[09:02] | Might be a bit on the showy side. | 也许有点太浮夸了 |
[09:05] | Bit too much. You might be right. | 是有点 你说得对 |
[09:07] | Pirate Captain. | 海盗船长 |
[09:10] | You can’t lose, Captain. | 你一定会赢的 船长 |
[09:12] | I’d bet my face. | 用我的脸打赌 |
[09:14] | Well, thank you, Albino Pirate. | 谢谢你 白化病海盗 |
[09:15] | You’re a shoo-in, sir. | 您是常胜将军 |
[09:17] | Sure, there’s not a pirate on the seven seas can match you. | 七大洋没有海盗能跟您相提并论 |
[09:25] | Lock up your daughters! | 看好你们的闺女吧 |
[09:30] | It’s me, Peg-Leg Hastings! | 跛脚黑斯廷斯来也 |
[09:33] | Back from plunderin’ the Spanish Main. | 刚从西班牙大陆掠夺归来 |
[09:35] | Good grief. | 天啊 |
[09:37] | And I reckon this will make me Pirate of the Year. | 估计这些足以让我赢得年度海盗奖 |
[09:45] | Don’t worry, sir. He’s all flash and no bang. | 别担心船长 他只会虚张声势 |
[09:59] | Cutlass Liz. | 弯刀魅 |
[10:02] | The Butcher of Barbados. | 巴巴多斯的杀人狂 |
[10:04] | Hello, boys. | 你们好 男士们 |
[10:08] | You’re probably all wondering | 你们一定很想知道 |
[10:10] | if I’m still as deadly as I am beautiful. | 杀戮是否同我的美貌一般长存 |
[10:15] | Well, I am. | 依旧如此 |
[10:18] | Hello, Cutlass, you trollop. | 你好 弯刀魅 你这个荡妇 |
[10:21] | Peg-Leg, you pile of squid bait. | 跛脚 你个贼人 |
[10:24] | Check it out, lubbers. | 看看吧 傻子们 |
[10:26] | The world’s biggest diamond. | 世界上最大的钻石 |
[10:30] | That baby’s got my name on it. | 年度大奖是我的了 |
[10:35] | She doesn’t even have a beard. | 她连胡须都没有 |
[11:17] | Sweet Neptune’s briny pants. | 我滴个神呐 |
[11:21] | Black Bellamy. | 布莱克·贝拉米 |
[11:27] | Roar! | 咆哮吧 |
[11:30] | Read it and weep, ya coves! | 看完就可以哭了 蠢货们 |
[11:33] | That’s right, Black Bellamy is gonna be Pirate of the Year. | 是的 布莱克·贝拉米将得到年度大奖 |
[11:38] | Again. | 再一次 |
[11:40] | How are you? Good to see you. | 你们好吗 很高兴见到你们 |
[11:41] | Grog for everybody! | 给每人一杯格罗格酒 |
[11:43] | Grog for everybody! | 给每人一杯格罗格酒 |
[11:47] | Wow, we are rubbish compared to them, aren’t we? | 跟他们比我们真是弱爆了 |
[12:11] | Perhaps we should be off, sir. | 也许我们应该退出 船长 |
[12:13] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[12:15] | Yes, yes, good point. | 是啊 说的对 |
[12:18] | I just remembered, actually, | 我刚想起来 |
[12:19] | I have some very important | 其实我还有一些 |
[12:21] | bits of rope I need to untangle. | 绳子要收拾 |
[12:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:35] | Well, if it isn’t the Pirate Captain. | 这不是海盗船长吗 |
[12:41] | Hello, Bellamy. Cutlass. Peg-Leg. | 你好 布莱克 弯刀魅 还有跛脚 |
[12:44] | Didn’t notice you come in. | 没注意到你们来了 |
[12:47] | The beard’s looking great, my man. | 你的胡子真不错 老兄 |
[12:49] | And I see that you’re more wanted than ever. | 我发现你的身价好像提高了一点 |
[12:52] | 海盗船长 通缉令 | |
[12:54] | Come on, everybody, be nice. Give him a break. | 行了大家 别嘲笑他了 |
[12:57] | Bring it down a little bit. All right. | 消停下 行了 |
[12:59] | Seriously, Captain, | 说真的船长 |
[13:00] | how’s the pirating business treating you? | 你的海盗事业最近发展得怎么样 |
[13:02] | Yeah, yeah, brilliantly, brilliantly. Thanks for asking. | 非常好 谢谢关心 |
[13:05] | Treasure coming out of my eyeballs. | 我的财宝多得不得了 |
[13:07] | Taken to washing my hair in 50-pound notes. | 多到可以在钱堆里泡澡了 |
[13:09] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:11] | If you’ve got so much booty, | 如果你真富得流油 |
[13:13] | then how come you’re still sailing that old wreck? | 为什么还在开那艘破船 |
[13:19] | Anyway, look, I’d love to stay and chat, but, you know, | 其实我也想留下来跟你们聊天 |
[13:22] | places to pillage, people to… People to skewer. | 但我还要忙着去杀人放火 |
[13:31] | Come on! | 天啊 |
[13:32] | That is disgusting. | 真恶心 |
[13:36] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[13:38] | Captain, what is this? | 这是什么 船长 |
[13:41] | – What? – Captain? | -什么 -船长 |
[13:42] | That’s nothing. Could I possibly have that back? | 那没什么 还给我好吗 |
[13:44] | – Hold on, hold on. Wait, wait. – Thank you. | -等下 等下 -拜托了 |
[13:46] | “Pirate of the Year”? | 年度海盗奖 |
[13:48] | You’re entering Pirate of the Year? | 你要参加年度海盗奖 |
[13:50] | No, no, no, no, no. | 没有 没有 |
[13:55] | – Yes. – Again? | -是的 -又参加 |
[13:57] | Yes! | 是的 |
[14:00] | Come on. Listen, did they change the rules? | 得了吧 难道他们改规则了吗 |
[14:02] | I mean, I always thought | 我以为 |
[14:04] | they gave it to the pirate with the most booty. | 他们是颁给获得最多战利品的海盗 |
[14:06] | Do they now just give it to the guy with the fattest parrot? | 难道现在要颁给鹦鹉最肥的人吗 |
[14:09] | She is not fat. She’s just big-boned. | 它不肥 它只是骨架比较大 |
[14:12] | She’s fat, dude. | 它就是肥 老兄 |
[14:14] | Yeah, go on. Go on, then, laugh. | 好吧 你们尽管笑吧 |
[14:15] | Everyone laugh. | 大家都笑吧 |
[14:24] | Ignore them, Captain. It’s not worth it. | 别管他们船长 不值得生气 |
[14:27] | The trophy would just clash with your wallpaper, anyway. | 反正奖杯跟你的墙纸也不搭 |
[14:38] | You’ll see, you’ll see. | 你们等着瞧吧 |
[14:39] | I will be Pirate of the Year. | 我一定会赢的 |
[14:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:45] | And then you’ll be laughing on the other side of your faces. | 到时候你们就笑不出来了 |
[14:51] | Yes. | 一定会的 |
[14:52] | And believe me, that is a very painful thing to do. | 相信我 你们会很痛苦的 |
[14:56] | Come on, lads. | 我们走 伙计们 |
[15:05] | Well… | 好吧 |
[15:11] | All right, now listen up, you coves. | 听好了伙计们 |
[15:13] | We’ll show those swabs a thing or two about pirating. | 要让那些家伙看看什么才是真正的海盗 |
[15:17] | There’s still time to fill these chests with sparkling booty. | 我们还有时间去抢夺战利品 |
[15:22] | I can practically taste that trophy! | 我已经闻到了奖杯的味道 |
[15:25] | Trophy! Trophy! Trophy! | 奖杯 奖杯 奖杯 |
[15:32] | Captain! Sail off the port bow! | 船长 左舷方向发现一艘敌船 |
[15:35] | Let’s get after her, Number Two. | 追上她 二当家 |
[15:37] | Aye, aye, sir. | 是的船长 |
[15:38] | Clap on all sail! | 全速前进 |
[15:40] | Royals and topgallants! | 顶桅帆 上桅帆放下 |
[15:42] | Release those gallants! | 把帆都放下来 |
[16:06] | Fire those long things that go bang. | 把这个怒吼冲天的长家伙点燃 |
[16:08] | Fire cannons four and six! | 发射4号和6号大炮 |
[16:19] | Eat cannonball, lubbers. | 吃炮弹吧 蠢货们 |
[16:25] | Here we go, lads! Look and learn. | 学着点伙计们 |
[16:30] | Go get ’em, Pirate Captain! | 干掉他们 船长 |
[16:33] | Avast! I’m the Pirate Captain. | 都别动 我是海盗船长 |
[16:37] | And I’m here for your gold. | 把黄金交出来 |
[16:39] | Gold? This is a plague boat, old man. | 黄金 这船上全是老弱病残 |
[16:41] | I’d give my right arm for some gold. | 我倒想用右臂换些黄金来 |
[16:45] | Or my left. | 左臂也行 |
[16:47] | Right, lads. | 好了伙计们 |
[16:48] | Minor hiccup, that last one. | 上次遇到点小波折 |
[16:49] | This time, | 但这次 |
[16:51] | it’s payday! | 必有所获 |
[16:55] | I’m the Pirate Captain, and I’m here for your gold. | 我是海盗船长 交出你们的黄金来 |
[16:59] | Geography field trip. | 我们在参加地理科学考察旅行 |
[17:04] | I’m the Pirate Captain, and… | 我是海盗船长 |
[17:06] | Naturists. | 我们是裸体主义者 |
[17:09] | Pirate Captain. Blah, blah, blah, blah, gold. | 海盗船长 巴拉巴拉巴拉 黄金 |
[17:12] | Ghost ship. | 这是幽灵船 |
[17:20] | Sorry. | 对不住了 |
[17:52] | 世界上 最好的 船长 | |
[18:02] | Captain, we’ve sighted another ship, sir. | 船长 又发现了一艘船 |
[18:08] | That’s nice. | 太好了 |
[18:15] | Do you want to give the order to attack? | 要下令攻击吗 |
[18:17] | No, not really, Number Two. No, I think I’ve… | 不用了 二当家 我觉得… |
[18:19] | Think I had enough of piracy. | 我觉得我已经当腻海盗了 |
[18:22] | I’m hanging up my cutlass. | 我打算洗手不干了 |
[18:24] | Captain, no! | 船长 不要 |
[18:26] | Yeah, I was thinking I might go into baby clothes, actually. | 我在想我应该去卖童装 |
[18:29] | What? | 什么 |
[18:30] | I hear there’s a fortune to be made in baby clothes | 听说卖童装可以赚很多钱 |
[18:33] | because babies grow so fast. | 因为孩子都长得很快 |
[18:35] | No, but you can’t. I mean, the crew… | 但是你不能 大家… |
[18:37] | They’d… they’d be lost without you. | 没有你 就群龙无首了 |
[18:39] | What was I thinking, Number Two? | 我到底中了什么邪 二当家 |
[18:41] | Pirate of the Year? | 海盗年度奖 |
[18:43] | Me? | 就凭我 |
[18:44] | Look at the trophy cabinet. | 看看装战利品的橱子 |
[18:47] | Best Anecdote About a Squid. | 只有一个乌贼奇闻轶事奖 |
[18:52] | I mean, that is all I’ve got to show for my entire career. | 这就是我唯一能炫耀的了 |
[18:55] | Pirate of the Year? | 年度海盗奖 |
[18:57] | It’s just commercialized nonsense. | 那只是毫无意义的商业炒作 |
[19:00] | Real piracy isn’t about trophies. | 真正的海盗是不需要奖杯的 |
[19:03] | It’s about fighting up staircases backwards. | 而是要在垮下的楼梯上奋力作战 |
[19:07] | It’s about sliding down sails with a knife in your teeth. | 用叼着的刀砍倒船帆 |
[19:10] | Beard glossiness! | 还要有漂亮的胡须 |
[19:12] | And think about all the adventures we’ve had. | 想想我们所经历过的冒险 |
[19:14] | Our adventure with Aztecs. | 冒险之阿芝特克 |
[19:17] | Our adventure with that pig. | 冒险之与猪比赛 |
[19:19] | Our adventure with… | 冒险之… |
[19:25] | Okay, maybe not the librarians. | 好吧 图书馆那个不算 |
[19:27] | But the fun we’ve had. | 但我们得到了乐趣 |
[19:29] | And what about the shanties? | 还有我们的海盗歌呢 |
[19:31] | Well, I mean… People would miss my shanties. | 我是说 人们一定会想念我们的海盗歌 |
[19:34] | And the running people through. | 还会吓得屁滚尿流 |
[19:36] | Well, I… I do enjoy running people through. | 是啊 我的确很享受 |
[19:39] | Enjoy it? You’re brilliant at it! | 只是享受吗 简直是如鱼得水 |
[19:41] | You’re a brine-soaked terror of the high seas! | 你是整个海洋最恐怖的传说 |
[19:45] | Do you think so, Number Two? | 你是这么觉得的吗 二当家 |
[19:46] | Everyone does! | 大家都这么觉得 |
[19:48] | You’re more of a pirate than Black Bellamy or any of them. | 你比任何人都像海盗 |
[19:52] | You’re a real pirate. | 你是真正的海盗 |
[19:53] | That’s why the crew, | 这就是为什么 |
[19:55] | they think you’re the best thing since boil-in-the-bag ham. | 他们都觉得你是最棒的 |
[19:59] | Why do you think they all | 那你以为为什么 |
[20:01] | got that tattoo? Come on. | 大家都去纹了那个纹身 |
[20:04] | What do you say? | 你怎么说 |
[20:07] | By Neptune, where’s that ship? | 以海神之名 那艘船在哪里 |
[20:12] | This is the one, lads! | 就是它了 伙计们 |
[20:14] | Ninth time lucky! I can feel it in my beard! | 好运的第九次 我能感觉到 |
[20:17] | Well, don’t just sit there like lemons! | 别像废物一样傻坐着 |
[20:19] | Hoist the flag! | 旗帜升起来 |
[20:21] | Standard, sir? | 船长 要标准版的 |
[20:22] | Or extra gruesome? | 还是升级版的 |
[20:24] | Extra gruesome! | 升级版的 |
[20:26] | Let’s make their gizzards shake. | 要让他们闻风丧胆 |
[20:39] | Journal of Charles Darwin. | 查尔斯·达尔文的旅程 |
[20:42] | Day 93 aboard the Beagle. | 在比格尔号上的第九十三天 |
[20:46] | I have, today, discovered a new kind of barnacle, | 今天我发现了一种新的藤壶 |
[20:51] | which I have categorized in the order of Pygophora. | 我把它归类为有肛目 |
[21:01] | I’ll never get a girlfriend. I am so unhappy. | 我一个女朋友也没交到 我很不开心 |
[21:19] | And now I’m being attacked by pirates. | 这会儿还受到海盗的攻击 |
[21:37] | Avast! I’m the Pirate Captain, and I’m here for your gold. | 别动 我是海盗船长 为黄金而来 |
[21:42] | I haven’t got any gold. | 我没有黄金 |
[21:44] | No gold, eh? | 没有吗 |
[21:45] | Then what, might I ask, is this? | 那这是什么 |
[21:48] | It’s a baboon’s kidney. | 这是狒狒的肾 |
[21:51] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[21:53] | And what about this? | 那这个呢 |
[21:55] | It’s another baboon’s kidney. | 那是另一只狒狒的肾 |
[22:00] | We searched the hold, Captain. | 船长 我们搜遍了船舱 |
[22:01] | And? | 有啥发现 |
[22:03] | Just creatures. | 只有各种生物 |
[22:04] | Bits of creatures in jars. | 一些装在瓶子里的生物 |
[22:07] | And an unhappy-looking baboon. | 还有只满脸不高兴的狒狒 |
[22:13] | What kind of ship is this? | 这是艘什么船 |
[22:16] | We’re a… | 我们… |
[22:17] | Well, we were a scientific expedition. | 我们是做科学考察的 |
[22:21] | Charles Darwin, at your service, sir. | 我是查尔斯·达尔文 听候您差遣 先生 |
[22:23] | For pity’s sake! | 老天你发发慈悲吧 |
[22:26] | Is it so much to ask? Is it? | 我的要求过分吗 过分吗 |
[22:30] | I just want one tiny bit of success! | 我只想要一次小小的成功 |
[22:33] | One teensy weensy bit of respect from my peers | 哪怕就这么一次 |
[22:37] | just once in my life! | 能得到同行一丁点儿的尊重 |
[22:39] | Is that such a crime? | 这是滔天大罪吗 |
[22:41] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[22:45] | – No? – No! | -不是 -绝不是 |
[22:47] | No. | 不是 |
[22:48] | But you try telling that to the universe. | 可老天不答应啊 |
[22:50] | Just once, just once for things to go right. | 就一次 就顺着我一次 |
[22:53] | Just… just once. | 就…就只要一次 |
[22:58] | So, are we done here? | 完事了吗 |
[23:06] | Dear Diary, | 亲爱的日记 |
[23:08] | about to meet a watery grave. | 我马上就要葬身大海 |
[23:10] | It’s nothing personal, you understand. | 你得明白这不是针对你的 |
[23:12] | It’s just… It’s been a tough week, | 只是这周诸事不顺 |
[23:15] | and a good plank walk usually cheers him up. | 但精彩的跳水总能让他心情好起来 |
[23:18] | Will die without reaching second base with a lady. | 还未尝到爱抚的滋味便要抱憾归西了 |
[23:22] | Get on with it! | 快动手 |
[23:26] | Today’s weather: | 今天天气 |
[23:28] | inclement. | 狂风暴雨 |
[23:37] | – Stop! – Now what? | -慢着 -又怎么了 |
[23:39] | Last request, is it? Do we have to grant those? | 最后的请求吗 我们非得接受吗 |
[23:41] | Is there some sort of human rights convention we’re signed up to? | 我们有签订什么人权协议吗 |
[23:44] | – But that bird! – My parrot? | -但是那只鸟 -我的鹦鹉 |
[23:46] | She’s just big-boned! | 她只是骨架大 |
[23:47] | No, she’s not. I mean… I mean, she’s not a parrot. | 不 她不是 我是说 她不是鹦鹉 |
[23:50] | Not a parrot? | 不是鹦鹉 |
[23:52] | What’s he on about, old girl? | 他在瞎叨叨什么 闺女 |
[23:53] | She’s… she’s… | 她是 她是 |
[23:55] | She’s the scientific discovery of our age! | 她是这个时代的科学发现 |
[23:57] | She’s a… | 她是只… |
[24:01] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:02] | It’s just, | 不过 |
[24:04] | that’s my favorite bit. | 这是我最喜欢的部分 |
[24:12] | A dodo, you say? | 你说这是渡渡鸟 |
[24:13] | They’ve been extinct for 150 years. | 已经灭绝了150年 |
[24:16] | To find one alive today, it’s quite incredible. | 如今还能找到活的 太不可思议了 |
[24:20] | Well, clever old girl. Not going extinct. | 聪明的闺女 没有灭绝啊 |
[24:23] | If I might be so bold, | 恕我冒犯 |
[24:24] | I would be prepared to pay you 10 pounds for your Polly. | 我打算出10英镑买你的波莉 |
[24:30] | Polly’s not for sale. | 波莉是不卖的 |
[24:32] | Ten pound. | 10英镑 |
[24:33] | She’s one of the family. | 她是家里的一员 |
[24:34] | She’s like an auntie. | 她就像我婶婶 |
[24:36] | With a beak. | 鸟嘴婶婶 |
[24:37] | Yeah, I’m afraid they’re right, Charles. | 查尔斯 恐怕他们说的没错 |
[24:39] | Polly here is the feathery heart and soul of the boat. | 波莉是这艘船羽翼丰满的灵魂所在 |
[24:42] | Come on, little dodo. | 走吧 小渡渡 |
[24:47] | It’s such a missed opportunity. | 真是错失良机了 |
[24:49] | If I could’ve presented her | 我要能带她去 |
[24:51] | in London to the Royal Society at their annual science show… | 参加伦敦皇家协会的年度科学展 |
[24:54] | No question of that, I’m afraid. | 恐怕不成 |
[24:56] | She’d have been an absolute sensation. | 她一定会引起巨大轰动的 |
[24:58] | Yeah, well, can’t be helped. | 爱莫能助 |
[24:59] | And of course a shoo-in for the top prize. | 绝对会赢得大奖 |
[25:04] | Prize? | 大奖 |
[25:05] | For best scientific discovery. Yes. | 最佳科学发现奖 是的 |
[25:10] | This prize, | 这个奖 |
[25:12] | valuable, is it? | 值钱吗 |
[25:13] | Valuable? | 值钱 |
[25:16] | It’s priceless. | 那是无价的 |
[25:18] | Untold riches. | 无尽的财富啊 |
[25:24] | – Captain… – No, no, no, no. | -船长 -不不不不 |
[25:25] | I was thinking, perhaps, perhaps I was being a touch hasty. | 我在想也许刚才回答得草率了些 |
[25:28] | But, Captain, London? | 但是 船长 伦敦 |
[25:29] | The home of Queen Victoria, | 那是维多利亚女王的大本营啊 |
[25:31] | mortal enemy of pirates everywhere? | 到处都是海盗的死敌 |
[25:33] | We’ll end up hanged at Execution Dock. | 我们最终会被绞死在刑场码头 |
[25:37] | We laugh in the face of danger, remember? | 还记得吗 面对危险我们放声大笑 |
[25:40] | – I don’t. – I don’t really like danger at all. | -我不记得了 -我一点都不喜欢危险 |
[25:44] | Captain, do you remember the little talk we had? | 船长 你还记得我们那次谈话吗 |
[25:48] | The one about whether pigs are actually a type of fruit? | 讨论猪是不是水果的那次吗 |
[25:52] | No. | 不是 |
[25:57] | No. | 不是 |
[25:58] | The one about us trying to avoid harebrained schemes | 而是要努力避免做出会让大伙 |
[26:01] | that end in us facing certain death. | 丧生的草率计划 |
[26:02] | You heard the man, Number Two. | 你都听到啦 二当家 |
[26:04] | “Untold riches.” | 无尽的财富 |
[26:06] | Here’s the plan. | 计划是这样的 |
[26:08] | We go to London, | 我们去伦敦 |
[26:09] | Polly wins this science show thingy, | 波莉把这科学奖赢回来 |
[26:11] | we take the prize money, | 我们拿着奖金 |
[26:12] | I enter Pirate of the Year, I win! | 我去竞选年度海盗奖 然后我胜出 |
[26:15] | Bingo! | 大功告成 |
[26:17] | But… but Captain, I’m not sure… | 但是船长 我不确定… |
[26:18] | It can’t fail. | 不会失败的 |
[26:19] | And besides, look at her little face. | 再说 看看她这张小脸 |
[26:22] | I sure want to win that science prize. | 我想赢科学大奖 |
[26:27] | Bravo, Captain! | 太好了 船长 |
[26:28] | I see you’re a man of vision! | 我就知道您是有远见的人 |
[26:33] | Right, then, Charles. | 查尔斯 |
[26:34] | When is this science show of yours? | 你那科学展示是啥时候 |
[26:36] | A week tomorrow. | 明天起还有7天 |
[26:38] | Confound it! | 真该死 |
[26:39] | You see, we could’ve made that with a good wind behind us, | 我们本可以乘着大风过去 |
[26:41] | but unfortunately | 不幸的是 |
[26:42] | there’s this dirty great sea monster in the way. | 这有个丑恶的海怪挡住我们的去路 |
[26:47] | I think they just add those onto maps for decoration, Captain. | 船长 我想那只是装饰地图的 |
[26:54] | Is that a fact? | 是这样吗 |
[26:56] | Well, blow me down. | 真是太好了 |
[26:58] | I dare, you could learn | 我敢说你真能从 |
[26:59] | something from this fine fellow, | 这好家伙身上学到东西呢 |
[27:00] | Number Two. | 二当家 |
[27:05] | London calling to the faraway towns | 伦敦的呼唤 飘到遥远的村落 |
[27:08] | Now that war is declared-and battle come down | 战争宣布 战斗开始 |
[27:12] | London calling to the underworld | 伦敦的呼唤 传到下层的社会 |
[27:15] | Come out of the cupboard, all you boys and girls | 青年男女 走出温室 |
[27:19] | London calling, see we ain’t got no high | 伦敦的呼唤 我们未兴奋不已 |
[27:23] | Except for that one with the yellowy eyes | 除却那些黄眼睛的人 |
[27:33] | London calling, yes, I was there, too | 伦敦的呼唤 我当时确实在场 |
[27:36] | An’ you know what they said well, some of it was true | 他们所说 总有真理 |
[27:40] | London calling at the top of the dial | 伦敦的呼唤 早已嘶声力竭中 |
[27:43] | After all this, won’t you give me a smile | 一切之后 灿烂笑容 |
[27:46] | London Town. | 伦敦城 |
[27:48] | The most romantic city in the world. | 世界上最浪漫的城市 |
[28:06] | Queen Victoria. | 维多利亚女王 |
[28:09] | Welcomes you to London. | 欢迎你来到伦敦 |
[28:12] | That’s nice. | 真贴心 |
[28:13] | Perhaps she’s not so bad after all. | 也许她没那么坏 |
[28:16] | 除非你是 海盗 | |
[28:21] | Well, don’t look so worried, Number Two. | 别那么担心嘛 二当家 |
[28:24] | Pirates are always visiting London. | 海盗经常光顾伦敦的 |
[28:27] | Turn back! | 调头吧 |
[28:30] | This is the fate of pirates here! | 在这海盗就这种下场 |
[28:33] | Is that Scarlett Morgan? | 那是斯嘉丽·摩根吗 |
[28:36] | Pirate Captain. | 海盗船长 |
[28:38] | Goodness me! | 我的天哪 |
[28:39] | I haven’t seen you since that business in Madagascar. | 马达加斯加的生意后 好久不见 |
[28:45] | Yes. I could’ve sworn they were girls. | 是啊 我发誓她们都是女孩 |
[28:47] | You’re looking well, Morgan. | 你看起来很不错 摩根 |
[28:49] | Yeah, lost a bit of weight. | 是啊 瘦了点 |
[28:50] | What are you up to these days? | 你这些天忙什么呢 |
[28:52] | You know, this and that. | 你知道的 忙东忙西 |
[28:53] | Yeah, just gonna enter a science competition, actually. | 事实上 我马上要去参加一个科学竞赛了 |
[28:56] | – Good luck with that. – Yeah, thanks, thanks. | -祝你好运 -谢谢 谢谢 |
[29:01] | No, no, wait, wait! | 不不 慢着 慢着 |
[29:02] | Turn back! | 调头吧 |
[29:04] | Turn back. | 调头吧 |
[29:11] | – Sorry. – No! | -对不起 -不 |
[29:12] | Look what you’ve done to me boat. | 看看你干的好事 |
[29:12] | Look at the state of it. | 把我船弄成啥样了 |
[29:14] | I hope you’ve got some insurance, ’cause I… | 希望你上过保险了 因为我… |
[29:17] | Right, then. We’ll be off. | 那么 我们先走了 |
[29:18] | I’ll bring her back tomorrow straight after the show. | 明天展示结束后我立马把她送回来 |
[29:20] | Well, don’t be daft, Charles. I’ll be presenting Polly. | 别傻了 查尔斯 波莉我会自己展示 |
[29:23] | – You? – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -你 -是啊 是啊 |
[29:24] | I always fancied trying my hand at a spot of science. | 我一直对科学很感兴趣总想插一脚 |
[29:27] | But you can’t. | 但你不行 |
[29:28] | I mean, the streets of London are no place for pirates. | 伦敦没有海盗的容身之地 |
[29:31] | Pirates? What pirates? | 海盗 什么海盗 |
[29:34] | Nobody here but us Girl Guides. | 这只有女童子军 |
[29:35] | Yes! | 是的 |
[29:38] | I’ve got a badge for looting. | 我还有抢劫徽章呢 |
[29:39] | We’re not really Girl Guides. | 我们不是真的女童子军 |
[29:41] | It’s us, the pirates. | 还是我们啦 海盗 |
[29:42] | We’re masters of disguise. | 我们是伪装大师 |
[29:44] | How ingenious. | 太有才了 |
[29:46] | But all the same, Captain, best we lie low for the night. | 但船长 晚上最好低调行事 |
[29:50] | Perhaps at my house. | 到我家避避风头吧 |
[29:51] | Captain, I really think… | 船长 我真觉得… |
[29:52] | Good plan, Chuck. | 好主意 唠叨男 |
[29:53] | Be fun to see how you boffin types live. | 正好见识下科学家的生活环境 |
[29:59] | Well, come on. Taxi! | 走呀 出租车 |
[30:03] | Evening, officer. | 晚上好 长官 |
[30:05] | Hidey-ho, ladies. | 你们好 女士 |
[30:12] | London smells like Grandma. | 伦敦有奶奶的味道 |
[30:24] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[30:26] | Home, sweet home. | 回家真好 |
[30:32] | You don’t get many women back here, do you, Charles? | 查尔斯 你不常带女人回家吧 |
[30:35] | People who live alone are always serial killers. | 独自生活的人往往是连环杀手 |
[30:46] | Sweet Neptune on a bike! | 我里个亲娘咧 |
[30:49] | Don’t mind Mr. Bobo. | 不要在意波波先生 |
[30:50] | – Just an old project of mine. – Project? | -是我以前做过的一个研究 -研究 |
[30:53] | Yeah, I had this theory. | 是的 我有个设想 |
[30:54] | I thought that if you took a monkey, | 我认为如果抓只猴来 |
[30:56] | gave him a monocle | 给它戴上单片眼镜 |
[30:57] | and covered up his gigantic, unsightly ass, | 遮住它硕大且丑陋的屁股 |
[31:00] | then he would cease to be a monkey and become more of a… | 那它就不再是猴 而更像是… |
[31:03] | A man-panzee, if you will. | 如果愿意 可称为人猩 |
[31:05] | Bold theory. | 大胆的设想 |
[31:06] | I don’t like the monkey. | 我不喜欢那只猴子 |
[31:09] | But to be honest, monkeys are 10 a penny. | 老实说 猴子一文不值 |
[31:11] | He’s not a patch on Polly here. | 和波莉比 那是小巫见大巫 |
[31:15] | Anyhow, big day tomorrow. | 总之 明天很重要 |
[31:17] | We all need our rest. | 得好好休息 |
[31:18] | Let me show you to your room, Captain. | 船长 我带你去看看你的房间 |
[31:22] | Right behind you, Chuck. | 紧随你后 唠叨男 |
[31:34] | Now, here’s the plan. | 计划是这样的 |
[31:36] | You know what to do. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[31:38] | Wait until the bearded idiot is asleep, | 等那浓胡须的蠢货睡了 |
[31:40] | then sneak into his room and… | 偷偷溜进他房间 然后… |
[31:56] | Captain. | 船长 |
[31:57] | It’s… It’s Mr. Darwin, sir. I’m sure he’s up to no good. | 是达尔文先生的事 我确定他图谋不轨 |
[32:00] | Honestly, Number Two, what’s got into you? | 二当家 实话说 你这是怎么了 |
[32:02] | Thanks to Charles, we’re about to win lavish untold riches, | 多亏了查尔斯 我们马上就要发达了 |
[32:06] | and here you are trying to find fault with the poor fellow. | 你却还找这可怜人的茬 |
[32:08] | – Yes, but… – No, no, no. Not another word. | -是的 可…-不不不 不必多说 |
[32:10] | A future Pirate of the Year needs his beauty sleep. | 未来的年度海盗奖得主要睡美容觉了 |
[32:14] | Do you think you could make nautical noises until we drop off? | 你能模仿海的声音哄我们入睡吗 |
[32:24] | That’s lovely. Now, that is lovely. | 真不错 真是不错 |
[32:26] | Can you do the shiver a timber? | 再加点木头的嘎吱声吧 |
[32:33] | And just chuck in a few gulls, would you? | 再来几只海鸥 可以吗 |
[33:08] | Ladies and gentlemen, our winner. | 女士们先生们 有请我们的胜出者 |
[33:11] | Give it up for the Pirate Captain! | 掌声送给海盗船长 |
[33:31] | Congratulations, Pirate Captain. | 祝贺你 海盗船长 |
[33:35] | Nobody deserves this more than you. | 你是当之无愧的得主 |
[33:38] | Thanks, Cutlass. | 谢谢 弯刀魅 |
[33:40] | And that beard of yours, | 还有你浓密的胡须 |
[33:44] | it drives me | 让我为之 |
[33:46] | crazy. | 疯狂 |
[33:54] | Give it here. | 拿来 |
[33:55] | Give it back, Bellamy, it’s mine! | 还给我 贝拉米 这是我的 |
[33:57] | No, give it back. | 不 还给我 |
[34:03] | Neptune’s navel! | 蠢货 |
[34:04] | Come back here, you lubber. | 给我回来 傻大个儿 |
[34:06] | Stop, thief! | 小贼 别跑 |
[34:21] | I’ll take that. | 我拿走了 |
[34:23] | Not so fast, my friend. | 别跑那么快啊 朋友 |
[34:27] | Number Two! | 二当家 |
[34:29] | Number Two, are you all right? | 二当家 你还好吗 |
[34:33] | Unhand that dodo! | 放开那只渡渡鸟 |
[34:45] | Evening, Captain. | 晚上好 船长 |
[35:09] | Number Two! | 二当家 |
[35:19] | We’re under attack! | 遭到袭击啦 |
[35:20] | Abandon ship! | 快弃船逃生 |
[35:25] | Hello, Pirate Captain, Pirate with a Scarf! | 你好 海盗船长 头巾海盗 |
[35:41] | Come back here, Mysterious Shadowy Figure! | 给我回来 神秘黑影 |
[35:47] | Faster! Faster! | 加速前进 加速 |
[36:17] | Got you! Are you all right, girl? | 抓住你了 你没事吧 闺女 |
[36:19] | Captain! I mean, what’s going on? | 船长 出什么事了 |
[36:22] | Don’t play the innocent. | 别装无辜了 |
[36:24] | You and your hench-monkey tried to steal Polly. | 你和你那只猴腿子想把波莉偷走 |
[36:28] | Steal Polly? Dear me, no, you’re mistaken. | 偷走波莉 天哪 你肯定误会了 |
[36:31] | Then how do you explain this? | 那你怎么解释这个 |
[36:42] | Well, I think it’s obvious what’s happened, isn’t it? | 我想事情一目了然了 不是吗 |
[36:45] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[36:46] | Some jealous rival scientist | 一些眼红的竞争对手 |
[36:48] | must have tried to make off with the dodo. | 企图带着渡渡鸟逃之夭夭 |
[36:51] | Well, that explains everything. | 这的确解释了一切 |
[36:54] | Captain, please, let’s go. | 船长 拜托了 我们走吧 |
[36:57] | Polly’s not safe in London. | 波莉在伦敦不安全 |
[36:58] | I couldn’t bear it if something happened to Polly. | 如果波莉出了什么事 我可受不了 |
[37:00] | Nothing is going to happen to Polly. | 波莉不会出事的 |
[37:03] | She’ll be perfectly safe. | 她会安然无恙的 |
[37:04] | Leave everything to me. | 一切包在我身上 |
[37:06] | Now, come on, we can’t keep that prize waiting. | 来吧 大奖不等人 |
[37:21] | Anyone got a towel? | 谁有毛巾吗 |
[37:34] | Nice going, banana butt. | 好极了 香蕉屁股 |
[37:36] | Now this briny buffoon is gonna grab all the glory. | 现在这帮海上小丑要独占所有荣耀了 |
[37:39] | It’s a disaster. | 真是天大的不幸 |
[37:41] | It’s… | 这是… |
[37:43] | Bad news, I’m afraid, Captain. | 船长 有个坏消息 |
[37:46] | You can’t go in. | 恐怕你们进不去 |
[37:48] | It’s strictly scientists only, you see. | 这里只允许科学家进去 |
[37:52] | I’ll just have to present Polly | 就只好由我来展示 |
[37:55] | myself. | 波莉了 |
[37:56] | We’re not really scientists. | 我们不是真的科学家 |
[37:57] | It’s us, the pirates. | 还是我们啦 海盗 |
[37:59] | See? Masters of disguise. | 你看 伪装大师 |
[38:02] | But where’s Polly? | 可波莉在哪儿 |
[38:03] | That is on a need-to-know basis from here on in, Charles. | 查尔斯 从现在起那属于内部信息 |
[38:06] | – Pardon? – I am keeping her hidden. | -什么意思 -我把她藏起来了 |
[38:08] | That shadowy figure could be anywhere. | 那个黑影可能无处不在 |
[38:11] | Luckily, I am not only a master of disguises, | 幸好 我不光是伪装大师 |
[38:14] | I am also a master of hiding things. | 还是藏匿大师 |
[38:17] | Right, lads, let’s show these boffins what’s what. | 好了 伙计们 让这些科学家们长长见识 |
[38:19] | But, Captain. | 可是 船长 |
[38:20] | Really, I… | 真的 我… |
[38:22] | Hello! | 你好 |
[38:23] | We’re here for the science show. | 我们来参加科学展 |
[38:25] | We’re scientists. | 我们是科学家 |
[38:27] | That’s a pipette, this is Charles Darwin, | 那是吸液管 这位是查尔斯·达尔文 |
[38:30] | and I am the Scientist Captain. | 我是科学家船长 |
[38:32] | If you’re a scientist, name three elements. | 如果你是科学家 请说出三种元素 |
[38:36] | Well, let’s see now. | 我想想 |
[38:37] | There’s… There’s gold, ham… | 有 有金子…火腿… |
[38:41] | and | 还有 |
[38:44] | the tears of a mermaid. | 美人鱼的眼泪 |
[38:46] | Yeah, two out of three. Close enough. | 答对了两个 差不多了 |
[38:48] | First on your left. | 左边第一个门 |
[38:49] | The balloon of my airship contains | 我的飞艇热气球里充了 |
[38:52] | 20,000 cubic feet of hydrogen gas. | 2千立方英尺的氢气 |
[38:54] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[38:54] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:56] | Just here, you will notice the open log fire | 在这 你会看到开放式原木火堆 |
[38:58] | to ensure a comfortable temperature at higher altitudes. | 这能确保在更高的海拔有舒适的温度 |
[39:02] | Captain? | 船长 |
[39:04] | Captain, Captain, please. | 船长 船长 拜托了 |
[39:06] | You can’t possibly appear on stage without Polly. | 你不能就这样两手空空出现在台上 |
[39:08] | Patience, Charles. All in good time. | 耐心点 查尔斯 时机未到 |
[39:11] | Excuse me. Sorry. | 很抱歉 打扰了 |
[39:13] | – Sorry. – Idiot! | -抱歉 -白痴 |
[39:18] | – Just a tick. – But, Captain… | -请稍候 -但是 船长 |
[39:25] | How on earth did… | 到底怎么… |
[39:27] | My airship will revolutionize | 我的飞艇将在气象学和 |
[39:29] | the fields of meteorology and cartography. | 制图学领域里掀起一场革命 |
[39:33] | But mostly, | 但最重要的是 |
[39:35] | it’s for looking down ladies’ tops. | 它可以用来俯视女士的胸部 |
[39:38] | Ingenious. | 真是别出心裁 |
[39:45] | Captain, I really, | 船长 我真的 |
[39:46] | really think it would be best if I take over from here. | 真的认为最好是由我来展示 |
[39:50] | There’s a certain manner in which these things are conduc… | 这种事有特定的礼节 |
[39:52] | Nonsense, Chuck. | 别废话了 唠叨男 |
[39:53] | What this science stuff needs is a bit of showmanship! | 科学这玩意儿需要的是一点表演技巧 |
[40:12] | Look, it’s the captain. | 看哪 是船长 |
[40:14] | Captain! Captain! | 船长 船长 |
[40:16] | 风度翩 翩的科 学家船长 | |
[40:17] | Fellow scientists, poindexters, geeks, | 科学家同行们 天才们 怪才们 |
[40:22] | prepare to be confounded. | 准备好大跌眼镜吧 |
[40:25] | Prepare to be amazed. | 准备好大吃一惊吧 |
[40:27] | Prepare to… | 准备好… |
[40:29] | Wait a second. What’s this? | 且慢 这是什么 |
[40:36] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[40:41] | Stop! | 住手 |
[40:44] | I am the world’s leading doctor, | 我是世界顶级医生 |
[40:46] | and I declare the science you are doing is too shocking by half. | 我声明你的科学研究太过于令人震惊 |
[40:51] | Dr. Albino, | 白化医生 |
[40:52] | are you saying that those of | 您的意思是说 |
[40:53] | a nervous disposition should leave immediately, | 神经质的家伙应该立马离开 |
[40:55] | in case the sheer unexpected remarkableness of my discovery | 以免我这震惊世人的伟大发现 |
[40:58] | should cause their hearts to explode? | 惊爆他们的心脏对吗 |
[41:04] | I am. | 正是 |
[41:05] | Well, science lovers, you have been warned. | 科学爱好者们 你们已经被警告过了 |
[41:08] | This is our most educational adventure ever. | 这是有史以来最文绉绉的冒险了 |
[41:17] | Back from the dead. | 起死回生 |
[41:20] | Back from beyond the grave. | 死而复活 |
[41:23] | Back to astound you all. | 重生以震惊世人 |
[41:26] | The ninth wonder of the world. | 世界第九大奇迹 |
[41:28] | She’s traveled halfway across the globe to be here tonight. | 有请从地球另一端远道而来的 |
[41:32] | Here’s Polly! | 波莉 |
[41:37] | It’s a dodo. | 是只渡渡鸟 |
[41:41] | By Jove. | 我的天啊 |
[41:45] | That is astounding! | 太惊人了 |
[41:54] | An actual dodo! | 一只活着的渡渡鸟 |
[41:56] | Makes electricity look like a pile of crap. | 和这相比 发电机简直是坨屎 |
[42:06] | The Royal Society’s prize | 皇家学会 |
[42:09] | for best scientific discovery… | 最佳科学发现奖… |
[42:12] | I hope it’s not a check. | 应该不会给支票吧 |
[42:14] | is awarded to… | 的得主是… |
[42:16] | Have you any idea what the sterling-doubloon | 知道这几天英镑和达布隆[西班牙金币] |
[42:17] | exchange rate is these days? | 的兑换率吗 |
[42:19] | the Scientist Captain. | 科学家船长 |
[42:21] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢大家 |
[42:23] | You’re too kind. | 大家太客气了 |
[42:24] | Please stop. Enough. Thank you. | 鼓掌够了 谢谢 |
[42:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[42:33] | Is that it? | 就这个 |
[42:34] | Oh, no. | 当然不是 |
[42:35] | Good. | 那就好 |
[42:36] | You also get | 另外还有 |
[42:37] | this leather-bound set of encyclopedias. | 这套皮制精装版的百科全书 |
[42:43] | Excuse me just one moment. Thank you. | 失陪一下 谢谢 |
[42:46] | Okay, Chuck. | 听着 唠叨男 |
[42:47] | Now, I like encyclopedias as much as the next man, | 和常人一般 我也爱百科全书 |
[42:50] | but they’re not exactly | 但那玩意儿 |
[42:51] | gonna help me win Pirate of the Year, are they? | 似乎没法帮我赢得年度海盗奖吧 |
[42:55] | Where’s the booty? | 战利品在哪儿 |
[42:56] | Booty? What booty? | 战利品 什么战利品 |
[42:58] | The prize! The “Untold riches,” remember? | 你说的财富 数不清的财富 记得吗 |
[43:03] | Perhaps I didn’t explain. | 或许我没有解释清楚 |
[43:05] | It’s not all about money. | 这个奖不光意味着金钱 |
[43:07] | No, the real prize is… | 真正的财富是… |
[43:09] | Her Royal Majesty, the Empress of India, | 有请印度国女王 |
[43:12] | Ruler of the Kingdom of Java… | 爪哇国统治者 |
[43:14] | a personal audience with… | 你可以亲自面见… |
[43:15] | Defender of the Faith, | 大英帝国国教捍卫者 |
[43:16] | Queen Victoria! | 维多利亚女王 |
[43:17] | Queen Victoria | 维多利亚女王 |
[43:19] | herself. | 她本人 |
[43:47] | Scientist Captain, | 科学家船长 |
[43:49] | congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[43:51] | What a tremendous discovery. | 真是个了不起的发现 |
[43:52] | Your… Your Majesty. | 女…女王陛下 |
[43:54] | And who are these charming fellows? | 这些英俊的伙计又是些什么人呢 |
[43:57] | Well, this is my crew. | 他们是我的船员 |
[43:59] | By which he means lab assistant crew. | 他是说实验室辅助团队 |
[44:01] | Yes, yes. | 对对对 |
[44:01] | I’m using “Crew” In the street sense. | 但我更喜欢”船员”这种随意的叫法 |
[44:05] | And I’m Charles Darwin, Your Majesty. | 女王陛下 我是查尔斯·达尔文 |
[44:08] | I helped find the dodo. | 我也参与了寻找渡渡鸟的行动 |
[44:11] | Yes, whatever. | 行吧 无所谓 |
[44:12] | But where has your delightful creature disappeared to? | 你那只漂亮的小家伙躲到哪里去了 |
[44:15] | Resting, ma’am. Hidden away. | 它在休息 陛下 我把她藏起来了 |
[44:17] | I only let her out for the big performance, I’m afraid. | 只有重大场合才让她抛头露面 |
[44:20] | In case sinister forces should try to make off with her, you see. | 以防有不轨之徒将她抢走 |
[44:23] | Sinister forces? | 不轨之徒 |
[44:24] | Oh, dear. | 天哪 |
[44:26] | Well, we have a wonderful petting zoo at the palace | 皇宫里有一座很好的宠物乐园 |
[44:30] | where Polly would be quite safe. | 波莉在那儿会很安全的 |
[44:33] | Perhaps we could | 或许我们可以 |
[44:35] | take her off your hands. | 把她接到那里去 |
[44:38] | I’m sorry, ma’am, but that’s out of the question. | 抱歉 陛下 这肯定不行 |
[44:41] | But she’d have a lovely time. | 她在那儿会过得很好 |
[44:42] | There are guinea pigs and a donkey. | 那里有天竺鼠 还有小毛驴 |
[44:46] | No, no, I couldn’t, ma’am. | 不 我不能这么做 陛下 |
[44:47] | Not even for little old me? | 就算是为了哀家也不行吗 |
[44:51] | No, no, no, I’m afraid not, ma’am. | 不不不 恐怕不行 陛下 |
[44:53] | No, you see, | 对于一个海盗来说 |
[44:54] | there is nothing more important to a pirate | 没有什么比他忠诚的渡渡鸟 |
[44:56] | than his trusted dodo. | 更重要的了 |
[44:57] | She is the feathery heart and soul of the boat. | 她就是这艘船羽翼丰满的灵魂所在 |
[45:01] | Did you say… | 你刚才说… |
[45:06] | “pirate”? | 海盗 |
[45:08] | Pirate? No, no, no, no, no. | 海盗 不不不 |
[45:10] | Scientist. | 我说的是科学家 |
[45:12] | Yes, good old, good old science. Can’t get enough of it. | 爱好科学的老好人 就是这样 |
[45:15] | Mixing stuff together. | 混合各种材料 |
[45:16] | You know, test tube tubing and Bunsen burning. | 就摆弄摆弄试管和烧杯 |
[45:18] | See? | 看到没 |
[45:22] | He’s no scientist! | 他不是科学家 |
[45:24] | He’s a Girl Guide! | 他是女童子军 |
[45:28] | He’s no Girl Guide! | 他不是女童子军 |
[45:30] | – He’s a pirate! – Pirate! | -是海盗 -是海盗 |
[45:35] | Hang on, hang on. | 等一下 等一下 |
[45:36] | There’s been some kind of mistake. | 这只是个误会 |
[45:37] | Some… Some silly mistake. Whoa, laddies! | 肯定搞错了 伙计们 |
[45:40] | Stop, stop. I can explain. | 等等 等等 听我解释 |
[45:58] | Your Majesty. | 陛下 |
[46:01] | He’s hidden the dodo. | 他把渡渡鸟藏起来了 |
[46:02] | If you chop his head off now, | 如果砍了他的脑袋 |
[46:03] | we might never find out where. | 可能再也找不到那只鸟了 |
[46:05] | Wait a mo. | 等一下 |
[46:18] | One doesn’t know why. | 也不知为何 |
[46:20] | Perhaps it’s his luxuriant beard or his gleaming teeth | 或许是他茂盛的胡须或是闪闪发光的牙齿 |
[46:24] | or the way he smells faintly of coconuts. | 亦或是他身上淡淡的椰子味 |
[46:27] | But we have taken a shine to this pirate. | 让大家都对这个海盗有些许好感 |
[46:31] | Do you have a name, pirate captain? | 你叫什么 海盗的船长 |
[46:34] | They call me the Pirate Captain. | 他们就叫我海盗船长 |
[46:38] | Well, Pirate Captain, | 好吧 海盗船长 |
[46:40] | we hereby pardon you of your piratical crimes. | 我宣布赦免你的海盗罪行 |
[46:49] | You will stay in London, Pirate Captain, | 你就待在伦敦 海盗船长 |
[46:51] | and entertain us with your stories and your wit. | 用你的传奇经历和无穷智慧娱乐大众 |
[46:54] | And especially | 特别是 |
[46:56] | your dear little dodo. | 你那只可爱的小渡渡鸟 |
[47:05] | Hell’s barnacles. | 大难不死啊 |
[47:06] | Can we please get out of here now? | 现在能离开这个是非之地了吗 |
[47:08] | That was a bit close for comfort, Number Two. | 差一点就上西天了 二当家 |
[47:10] | I will get you the dodo, Your Majesty. | 我会把那只渡渡鸟抓来献给您的 陛下 |
[47:13] | See that you do, Mr. Darwin. | 说话要算数 达尔文先生 |
[47:21] | Captain? | 船长 |
[47:23] | Captain! Captain! | 船长 船长 |
[47:26] | Hurry up, lads, chop-chop. | 快点 伙计们 抓紧时间 |
[47:27] | Let’s get back to sea where we belong. | 让我们回到属于我们的海上吧 |
[47:29] | Ave, aye, Captain! | 遵命 船长 |
[47:31] | I told you coming to London was a bad idea. | 我之前就告诉你不该来伦敦的 |
[47:32] | The sooner I get the smell of brine in my… | 一闻到海水的味道… |
[47:34] | Captain! | 船长 |
[47:35] | Captain! | 船长 |
[47:40] | You’re not leaving, surely? | 你不会真要走吧 |
[47:42] | I most certainly am. | 我当然要走 |
[47:44] | You’ve let me down badly, Charles. | 你太让我失望了 查尔斯 |
[47:46] | Look! Look! | 听着 |
[47:47] | Also, to be frank… | 另外 说实话… |
[47:48] | Captain. | 船长 |
[47:48] | your nose is too small for your face. | 和你的大脸比起来 你的鼻子太小了 |
[47:51] | But you’re the toast of London Town. | 你现在是伦敦的焦点了 |
[47:56] | I say, look at that. | 看看这个 |
[47:59] | They’ve really captured my eyes. | 这还真挺吸引我的 |
[48:01] | We were hoping you might come out | 我们都希望您走之前能参与 |
[48:04] | for a little celebration before you go. | 我们为您准备的庆祝活动 |
[48:08] | We don’t want to miss the tide, Captain. | 船长 我们可不能错过退潮的时间 |
[48:11] | No, no, no. Quite right, quite right. | 对对对 你说的有道理 |
[48:13] | Captain, | 船长 |
[48:14] | do join us, please? | 和我们一起庆祝吧 |
[48:18] | I’ll just stop for a quick one. Rude to refuse. | 那我就稍微耽搁一小会儿 盛情难却啊 |
[48:20] | – But it’s Ham Night. – I’ll be 20 minutes. | -可今天是火腿之夜 -20分钟就好 |
[48:22] | Half an hour tops. | 最多耽搁半小时 |
[48:23] | Just get her… get her warmed up without me. | 你们做好随时起锚的准备 |
[48:25] | Aren’t we going yet? | 我们不走了吗 |
[48:27] | But what about winning the Pirate of the Year | 但他还要去赢年度最佳海盗奖啊 |
[48:29] | and showing all those other captains that he’s not a loser? | 去向其他船长证明他不是废物啊 |
[48:40] | Come along, Captain. | 来吧 船长 |
[48:43] | Captain… | 船长… |
[48:45] | – Cheers! – Good evening. | -干杯 -晚上好 |
[48:46] | Thank you. Thank you so very much. | 谢谢 谢谢各位 |
[48:48] | – Captain… – And your name is? | -船长 -请问您的芳名是 |
[48:49] | Miss Jane Austen. | 简·奥斯汀 |
[48:56] | And that, and that is why, in a straight fight, | 这就是为什么 1对1单挑 |
[49:00] | a shark would probably beat a Dracula. | 一只鲨鱼有可能打败吸血鬼 |
[49:04] | Jane Austen, feel free to use it in one of your books. | 简·奥斯汀 你可以把这故事写到你的书里 |
[49:06] | Pirate Captain, you are a born raconteur. | 海盗船长 您可真会讲故事 |
[49:10] | So much better than the last chap we all went doolally over. | 比刚才那个神经病讲得强多了 |
[49:14] | You’ve all been terribly kind. | 您真是太善良了 |
[49:18] | Do run along. | 你还是走吧 |
[49:20] | Another drink, Captain? | 再来一杯吗 船长 |
[49:22] | Cheers, Chuck. | 干杯 唠叨男 |
[49:25] | I say, you’re not related in some way, are you? | 你们俩没什么血缘关系吧 |
[49:29] | Pardon? | 您说什么 |
[49:31] | It’s just you, sort of… | 我觉得你和他… |
[49:33] | Well, no, no, nothing, nothing, nothing. | 好吧 当我什么都没说 |
[49:35] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[49:45] | Do you know what I’ve discovered, Charles? | 你知道吗 查尔斯 我发现 |
[49:48] | The friends you make after you’ve become famous | 成名以后结交的朋友 |
[49:50] | are better, truer friends | 才是真的朋友 |
[49:52] | than the ones you’ve had for years beforehand. | 比成名前认识的朋友强上许多 |
[49:54] | So very wise. | 您说的太对了 |
[49:58] | But the lads will think I’m a fool. | 但那些家伙觉得我是个傻子 |
[50:00] | No. A fool, you? | 傻 您可不傻 |
[50:03] | You’re an intellectual giant. | 您是位天才 |
[50:05] | Just look at how you managed to keep Polly safe | 面对不轨之徒 您居然可以 |
[50:08] | from those sinister forces. | 护波莉周全 |
[50:10] | Yes, I did do that, didn’t I? | 那可不是 很成功吧 |
[50:11] | You did. | 相当成功 |
[50:13] | And wherever she’s hidden, | 我想您藏她的地方 |
[50:15] | I bet it’s somewhere really ingenious. | 一定是个别人都想不到的隐秘地方 |
[50:18] | It is rather. | 那当然 |
[50:21] | You’ll never guess where. | 你永远都猜不到是哪 |
[50:22] | Well, no, why, you’re too smart for me, Captain. | 那当然 我可没您那么聪明 船长 |
[50:25] | Right under everyone’s noses. | 它就在每个人的眼皮底下 |
[50:28] | Or right under my noses, anyhow. | 或者说就在我的眼皮底下 |
[50:33] | Ta-da! | 看 |
[50:37] | You’ve been keeping Polly in your beard? | 您把波莉藏到您的胡子里 |
[50:41] | Actually, I keep all sorts in here. | 其实这里放了很多东西 |
[50:45] | I’m sorry about this, Captain. | 抱歉了 船长 |
[50:47] | About what? | 抱什么歉 |
[50:50] | What the… What’s the monkey-man playing at? | 这个猴人在搞什么名堂 |
[50:54] | This patently isn’t even a real… | 这明显不是把真… |
[51:05] | Come back here, you lubbers! | 给我回来 蠢蛋们 |
[51:13] | Sorry, your reverence. | 抱歉 借用一下 |
[51:31] | Got you, you rogue! | 抓到你了 你这强盗 |
[51:39] | Yeah, that’s rather nice. | 这挺不错啊 |
[51:43] | Neptune’s lips, what are you up to? | 你们这些家伙 到底想干什么 |
[51:45] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry. It’s not my fault. | 对不起 对不起 不是我的错 |
[51:47] | What do you mean “not your fault”? | 什么叫不是你的错 |
[51:48] | You steal Polly, | 你偷了我的波莉 |
[51:49] | you shoot my best hat full of holes. | 还把我最好的帽子射得千疮百孔 |
[52:09] | Well, go on, then. | 继续 |
[52:11] | Explain yourself. | 给我解释清楚 |
[52:14] | There’s this girl. | 都是为了一个女孩 |
[52:15] | I’m hopelessly smitten with her. | 我无可救药地爱上了她 |
[52:18] | I’m listening. | 继续 |
[52:20] | I know how partial she is to exotic animals, | 我知道她十分喜爱珍禽异兽 |
[52:24] | and I thought if I could get her the do-do, | 我想如果我能把这只渡渡鸟给她 |
[52:26] | then she might like me. | 她也许就会喜欢上我 |
[52:32] | I’m so ashamed. | 我太惭愧了 |
[52:34] | Why didn’t you say so? | 为什么不早说 |
[52:36] | We’ve all done stupid things to impress girls. | 为了讨好女孩子我们都做过傻事 |
[52:39] | Yeah, you should act aloof. | 你该表现得冷淡些 |
[52:41] | They love it when you act aloof. | 她们就爱你的冷淡 |
[52:43] | Still, must be quite a girl | 能让你冒这么大险的 |
[52:44] | for you to go to all that trouble. | 肯定是个不一般的女孩 |
[52:45] | She is quite a girl. | 她的确很不一般 |
[52:49] | Kraken’s biscuits! | 妖怪啊 |
[52:52] | Mr. Darwin. | 达尔文先生 |
[52:57] | Honestly, Charles. | 不会是她吧 查尔斯 |
[52:58] | It’s the bun. The bun really does it for me. | 她的屁股还挺吸引我的 |
[53:02] | And I see you’ve brought a friend. | 你还多带了一位贵客 |
[53:03] | How delightful. | 真不错 |
[53:05] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to… | 抱歉 我本不想… |
[53:07] | Oh, get a grip, man. | 闭嘴吧 |
[53:08] | You couldn’t manage one tiny task, could you? | 小小的一件事你都办不好 |
[53:10] | It’s pathetic. | 太可悲了 |
[53:40] | Listen, Captain, I can see I’ve gone about this all wrong. | 听着 船长 我之前可能理解错了 |
[53:46] | You see, I might have the body of a weak and feeble woman, | 我看起来是个弱不禁风的女子 |
[53:52] | but I have the heart and soul | 但我却一门子心思 |
[53:54] | of a person who really, really wants that dodo. | 想得到那只渡渡鸟 |
[54:18] | I seem to recall that you piratical | 我似乎想起来了 你们这些海盗 |
[54:20] | types have a bit of a soft spot for shiny things. | 对亮闪闪的东西毫无抵抗力 |
[54:24] | Or am I getting you muddled up with magpies? | 亦或是我把你们和喜鹊的弱点搞混了 |
[54:27] | I couldn’t. | 我做不到 |
[54:29] | I mean, Polly, she’s a family… | 我是说 波莉是我们的家人… |
[54:32] | Come now, Captain, it’s so simple. | 船长 这再简单不过了 |
[54:35] | Polly here could live like a queen at my petting zoo, | 波莉在我的宠物乐园将会受到女王般的待遇 |
[54:38] | and you… Well… | 而你… |
[54:42] | With treasure like this, | 有了这些财宝之后 |
[54:45] | you could be famed across the seven seas. | 你将扬名七大洋 |
[54:54] | Captain. | 船长 |
[54:55] | Polly’s not for sale. | 波莉不是商品 |
[54:59] | You? Win Pirate of the Year? | 就凭你想得年度最佳海盗奖 |
[55:02] | You’re a shoo-in, sir. | 您战无不胜 |
[55:03] | There’s not a pirate on the seven seas can match you. | 七大洋的海盗没人能和您相比 |
[55:06] | But what about winning Pirate of the Year | 但他还要去赢年度最佳海盗奖啊 |
[55:08] | and showing all those other captains that you’re not a loser? | 去向其他船长证明他不是废物啊 |
[55:11] | Loser… loser… | 废物…废物… |
[55:16] | I’m a floating head. | 我是漂浮的人头 |
[55:20] | So, Captain. | 船长 |
[55:22] | Are you going to do the right thing? | 你已经决定好了吗 |
[55:30] | I’m sailing out on the ocean | 我扬帆远航 |
[55:34] | Out on the deep blue sea | 来到碧蓝的大海 |
[55:37] | 20 minutes, he said. | 他说就耽搁20分钟 |
[55:40] | Didn’t he say 20 minutes? | 他是说20分钟吧 |
[55:42] | Don’t worry, lads. | 别担心 伙计们 |
[55:43] | He probably just got caught up, | 他也许只是被什么事缠住了 |
[55:47] | battling a giant squid or something. | 和巨型乌贼或是别的大战之类的 |
[55:58] | Well, come on, you lubbers! | 快过来 伙计们 |
[56:00] | It’s him! | 他回来了 |
[56:01] | I told you! | 我就说吧 |
[56:02] | I… I told you he wouldn’t let us down. | 我就说他不会让我们失望的 |
[56:05] | Hello, boys. | 伙计们 |
[56:07] | Miss me? | 想我了吗 |
[56:09] | I’m having a mirage. | 我这是在做梦吧 |
[56:11] | But… how? | 你怎么得到的 |
[56:13] | Good question, Number Two. | 问得好 二当家 |
[56:15] | I stole it all in a daring raid on the Tower of London. | 我冒险潜入伦敦塔 偷出了这么多财宝 |
[56:18] | You stole all this from the Tower of London? | 这都是你从伦敦塔里偷出来的 |
[56:23] | That’s right. | 对 |
[56:24] | Then I burnt it to the ground, | 然后我把它一把火烧掉 |
[56:25] | wrestled a bear, | 之后又打败了一只熊 |
[56:27] | and I kissed a princess for good measure. | 最后还亲了公主亲了一下 |
[56:29] | Well, what are you waiting for? | 你们看着我干什么 |
[56:31] | Don’t just stand there like porpoises. | 别傻站在那儿 |
[56:37] | Set a course for Blood Island! | 朝血岛前进 |
[56:44] | Avast, me hearties! | 静一静 伙计们 |
[56:46] | And welcome to the 59th Annual Pirate of the Year Awards! | 欢迎来到第五十九届年度最佳海盗颁奖典礼 |
[57:10] | This is the ticket, eh, Number Two? | 这就算入场券了吧 二当家 |
[57:12] | Please, please, please, can’t Polly come out now? | 能让波莉出来了吗 |
[57:14] | Best not. | 这样不太好 |
[57:17] | She’s still very tired. | 她还很累 |
[57:18] | And here is your host for the evening… | 有请今晚的主持人… |
[57:20] | The Pirate King! | 海盗王 |
[57:28] | Hello, Pirates! | 你好 海盗们 |
[57:32] | Hello, Pirate King! | 您好 海盗王 |
[57:34] | Any lubbers in tonight? | 今晚在坐的有笨蛋吗 |
[57:35] | No! | 没有 |
[57:42] | Behind you! | 看你后面 |
[57:44] | I’m Queen Victoria! | 我是维多利亚女王 |
[57:45] | And I hate pirates! | 我恨海盗 |
[57:51] | Come on, cheer up. | 怎么了 高兴点儿 |
[57:52] | And now, you swabs, | 好吧 水手们 |
[57:54] | this is the big one. | 今晚各位都为它而来 |
[57:57] | The nominees for Pirate of the Year are as follows: | 获得年度最佳海盗提名的有 |
[58:02] | Black Bellamy. | 布莱克·贝拉米 |
[58:05] | Cutlass Liz. | 弯刀魅 |
[58:07] | Peg-Leg Hastings. | 坡脚黑斯廷斯 |
[58:09] | And a surprise late entry, | 还有出乎意料在最后入围的 |
[58:13] | the Pirate Captain! | 海盗船长 |
[58:16] | The panel of independent judges | 独立评审团经过 |
[58:20] | have counted each pirate’s booty and declared | 核算每位提名者的战利品后宣布 |
[58:24] | that this year’s winner is | 今年获奖的是 |
[58:29] | the Pirate Captain! | 海盗船长 |
[59:20] | Excuse me! | 抱歉 |
[59:23] | Excuse me. | 等一下 |
[59:25] | Listen, this is all very moving. | 这的确很感人 |
[59:27] | I’m welling up here, but… | 我都热泪盈眶了 但是… |
[59:30] | Bellamy, this is the most irregular! | 贝拉米 你这么做不合规矩 |
[59:33] | So is this! | 的确不合规矩 |
[59:41] | 女王赦免令 海盗船长震惊伦敦 | |
[59:42] | It seems Queen Victoria has pardoned the Pirate Captain. | 看来维多利亚女王已经赦免了海盗船长 |
[59:49] | No! | 不 |
[59:52] | So what if she did? | 那又怎样 |
[59:53] | If you’ve been pardoned, | 如果你被赦免 |
[59:55] | then, technically, you’re no longer a pirate. | 那严格意义上说 你就不再是个海盗 |
[59:58] | And if you’re no longer a pirate, | 如果你不再是个海盗 |
[1:00:00] | you really can’t be Pirate of the Year, | 你就没资格拿年度最佳海盗奖 |
[1:00:04] | now, can you? | 对吧 |
[1:00:06] | – No, you can’t! – That’s right! | -对 他不能 -他说得对 |
[1:00:08] | Is this true? | 这是真的吗 |
[1:00:10] | Well, that’s one, frankly, | 老实说 |
[1:00:12] | rather negative way of looking at it. | 你们看到的只是消极的一面 |
[1:00:15] | Villainous treachery! | 可耻背叛 |
[1:00:18] | Treacherous villainy! | 背叛可耻 |
[1:00:21] | You have betrayed the pirating fraternity. | 你背叛了海盗协会 |
[1:00:24] | But, Pirate King… | 不过 海盗王… |
[1:00:26] | Your pirate hat and coat! | 海盗服和海盗帽给我 |
[1:00:43] | Your pirate badge with googly eyes. | 大眼睛海盗徽章 |
[1:00:46] | And your World of Hooks discount card. | 还有你的海盗世界优惠卡 |
[1:00:51] | Confiscate his treasure! | 没收他的财产 |
[1:00:52] | Every last bit of it. | 一分也不留 |
[1:00:55] | Begone! May your lubber shame bear down upon you. | 滚吧 耻辱伴你至死 |
[1:00:59] | You are hereby banished from Blood Island! | 禁止你再踏上血岛半步 |
[1:01:04] | You are a pirate no more! | 你不再是个海盗了 |
[1:01:18] | And stay out! | 滚出去 |
[1:01:23] | Yes, well, not a… Not a total success. | 不算是大获成功 |
[1:01:27] | We don’t need them and their stupid awards. | 我们才不需要他们和那个愚蠢的大奖 |
[1:01:29] | The best thing about being a pirate isn’t the treasure. | 做海盗最好的一点不是金银财宝 |
[1:01:33] | – It’s the cutlasses. – It’s Ham Night. | -是能佩戴宝剑 -是火腿之夜 |
[1:01:34] | It’s Polly. | 是波莉 |
[1:01:36] | Where is Polly, Captain? | 波莉在哪 船长 |
[1:01:39] | What do you mean? You know where she is. | 什么意思 你们知道她在哪 |
[1:01:41] | She’s been upset enough. | 她已经够沮丧了 |
[1:01:43] | Captain… | 船长… |
[1:01:48] | Okay, Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[1:01:57] | I sold her to Queen Victoria for a boatload of treasure. | 我把她卖给维多利亚女王 换回一船财宝 |
[1:02:01] | There, I’ve said it. | 总算说明白了 |
[1:02:12] | Well, come on. She was just a parrot. | 拜托 她不过是只鹦鹉罢了 |
[1:02:14] | I mean, she wasn’t even a parrot. | 她连鹦鹉都不是 |
[1:02:16] | Always weeing on the boat’s carpets, biting everyone. | 总在地毯上乱跑乱咬 |
[1:02:18] | She gave half of us tetanus, for goodness sake. | 老天 她还害我们一半的人得破了伤风 |
[1:02:21] | But she was our Polly. | 但她是我们的波莉 |
[1:02:24] | Well, you know, you should be happy for her. | 你们应该为她感到高兴 |
[1:02:26] | She’ll be, she’ll be living the high life. | 她会过上贵族生活 |
[1:02:29] | Eating gold bricks wrapped up in, you know, swans. | 吃上用金子包裹起来的天鹅 |
[1:02:37] | Well, where are you swabs going? Come on. | 你们要去哪里 别这样 |
[1:02:40] | Well, we’ll have an adventure | 我们还可以航海冒险 |
[1:02:42] | somewhere tropical with those native ladies | 说不定能在一座热带小岛上 |
[1:02:44] | whose outfits don’t leave much to the imagination. | 遇到正合口味的美女 |
[1:02:49] | Looks like it’s just you and me now, eh, Number Two? | 看起来只有你和我了 二当家 |
[1:02:53] | Good old inseparable you and me. | 你和我 不离不弃的老朋友 |
[1:02:55] | Us two against the world, eh? | 我们两个来征服世界 |
[1:02:58] | Like serrano ham and, | 席卷全部西班牙火腿 |
[1:03:00] | you know, that other kind of ham. | 甚至其他品种的火腿 |
[1:03:03] | “Arrr.” | 啊 |
[1:03:07] | You can’t always just say “Arrr” at the end of a sentence | 你不能总在说完一句话之后说”啊” |
[1:03:11] | and think that makes everything all right. | 然后就觉得万事大吉了 |
[1:03:26] | Fine. Fine, go on, then. Go. | 很好 很好 那你走吧 |
[1:03:28] | Go! | 走 |
[1:03:31] | It’s not like I need any of you, anyway. | 我根本就不需要你们 |
[1:03:35] | See if I care. | 你看我在不在乎 |
[1:03:37] | I’m not crying | 我并未哭泣 |
[1:03:40] | It’s just been raining | 只是雨下不停 |
[1:03:42] | See if I care. | 看我在不在乎 |
[1:03:45] | On my face | 若在我的双靥 |
[1:03:49] | And if you think you see some tear tracks down my cheeks | 你看见泪痕 |
[1:03:53] | Please. Please, don’t tell my mates | 请不要告诉我的伙伴 |
[1:04:01] | I’m not crying | 我并未哭泣 |
[1:04:07] | No, I’m not crying | 我并未哭泣 |
[1:04:14] | And if I am crying | 若我流泪 |
[1:04:16] | It’s not because of you | 并不因你 |
[1:04:18] | It’s because I’m thinking about a friend of mine | 只因我想起一位将死的朋友 |
[1:04:21] | Who you don’t know who is dying | 你却对他一无所知 |
[1:04:23] | That’s right, dying | 是的 他已奄奄一息 |
[1:04:26] | These aren’t tears of sadness because you’re leaving me | 我并未因你离开伤心落泪 |
[1:04:30] | I’ve just been cutting onions | 我在切制洋葱 |
[1:04:33] | I’m making a lasagna | 为一个人 |
[1:04:37] | For one | 做卤汁面 |
[1:04:40] | Oh, I’m not crying | 我并未哭泣 |
[1:04:43] | No | 并未 |
[1:04:45] | I’m not upset because you left me this way | 我不因你的离去沮丧 |
[1:04:48] | My eyes are just a little sweaty today | 今日我眼中装满汗水 |
[1:04:50] | They’ve been looking around | 他们在四处搜寻 |
[1:04:52] | They’re like searching for you | 搜寻你的背影 |
[1:04:53] | They’ve been looking for you | 捕捉你的足迹 |
[1:04:55] | 皇家学会 年度科学家 | |
[1:04:55] | Even though I told them not to | 但这并非吾愿 |
[1:04:58] | These aren’t tears of sadness | 泪水不因伤悲 |
[1:05:00] | They’re tears of joy | 却为不胜欢喜 |
[1:05:01] | I’m just laughing | 我在欢笑 |
[1:05:11] | I’m not crying | 并未哭泣 |
[1:05:28] | You’re too late. | 你来得太迟了 |
[1:05:31] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[1:05:33] | Charles? | 查尔斯 |
[1:05:34] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[1:05:35] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[1:05:37] | We’re tramps now. | 我们现在是流浪者 |
[1:05:38] | It’s not unlike being a scientist, | 虽然跟当科学家没什么两样 |
[1:05:41] | but with less experiments and more drinking your own sweat. | 只是实验少了 汗多了 |
[1:05:44] | But where’s Polly? Why isn’t she in her cage? | 但是波莉在哪 她为什么不在笼子里 |
[1:05:47] | It’s too horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[1:05:51] | “Banquet for world leaders?” | 世界领袖宴会 |
[1:05:53] | I’ve been a fool for love. | 我因爱而愚 |
[1:05:54] | Victoria never wanted Polly for her petting zoo. | 维多利亚从没想让波莉待在宠物园 |
[1:05:57] | “Terrine of Tiger, Black Rhino Ragout | 虎肉拼盘 黑犀牛炖菜 |
[1:06:00] | Panda Face Fritters”? | 熊猫脸炸面圈 |
[1:06:02] | I’ve discovered the Queen is a member of a terrible secret | 我发现女王是 |
[1:06:05] | dining society. | 一个恐怖的地下美食协会会员 |
[1:06:07] | Kings, queens, emperors from around the world | 全世界的国王 女王和皇帝 |
[1:06:10] | they meet on her flagship, the QV1 | 相聚在她的旗舰维多利亚女王1号上 |
[1:06:13] | to eat the rarest and most endangered creatures they can find. | 品尝世上最稀有最濒危的生物 |
[1:06:18] | This year, the highlight is | 今年的压轴菜是 |
[1:06:22] | “Dodo a l’Orange”? | 橙色渡渡鸟 |
[1:06:25] | She’s going to eat Polly? | 她要吃了波莉 |
[1:06:27] | It’s all my fault. | 全是我的错 |
[1:06:28] | I’m an awful human being. I’ll never get a girlfriend. | 我做人太失败了 连女朋友找不到 |
[1:06:32] | Now pull yourself together, man. | 振作起来 年轻人 |
[1:06:34] | Now listen, Charles, | 听着 查尔斯 |
[1:06:35] | we’ve all done something unforgivable. | 我们都做过不可原谅的事 |
[1:06:37] | I’ve betrayed my pirate honor, | 我背叛了海盗的荣耀 |
[1:06:38] | you’ve betrayed science | 你背叛了科学 |
[1:06:40] | and Mr. Bobo’s betrayed the animal kingdom. | 波波先生背叛了动物界 |
[1:06:43] | – We’ve got to rescue her. – Us? | -我们得去救她 -我们吗 |
[1:06:44] | Against the crowned heads of the world on an impregnable warship? | 在固若金汤的战船上跟世界领袖作对吗 |
[1:06:48] | It’s impossible odds! | 希望渺茫 |
[1:06:49] | It’s only impossible if you stop to think about it. | 如果没有决心 确实希望渺茫 |
[1:06:51] | Come on, we didn’t evolve from slugs | 来吧 我们从鼻涕虫进化到这个程度 |
[1:06:53] | just to sit here drinking our own sweat, now, did we? | 可不是为了傻坐在这里 是吧 |
[1:06:55] | Are you with us, Mr. Bobo? | 你来加入我们吗 波波先生 |
[1:06:58] | Are you out of your… | 你疯了吗 |
[1:07:01] | Oh, I say. | 好吧 |
[1:07:04] | We can do without the monkey-man. | 没有那个猴人我们也能成功 |
[1:07:05] | Sorry, what was that about slugs? | 抱歉 刚才那个鼻涕虫是什么意思 |
[1:07:07] | No time for that now. Come on. | 没时间解释了 出发 |
[1:07:14] | Prepare to be boarded, nerds. | 准备登机 书呆子 |
[1:07:27] | It’s true! You can see down ladies’ tops. | 是真的 真的能看到女性的胸部 |
[1:07:30] | Keep pedaling, Charles. | 别停下 查尔斯 |
[1:07:36] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:08:10] | Neptune’s nostrils. Not a thing. | 该死的 什么都没有 |
[1:08:17] | Where the devil can she be? | 她究竟在哪 |
[1:08:19] | Captain? | 船长? |
[1:08:27] | Pedal faster, Chuck! | 骑快点 唠叨男 |
[1:08:35] | But how on earth do we get on board? | 但是我们该怎么上船 |
[1:08:39] | This might sting a bit. | 这可能会有点疼 |
[1:08:41] | I really don’t… | 我真的不想… |
[1:08:43] | Catch hold of something! | 抓住一个东西就行 |
[1:08:45] | Good man. | 好孩子 |
[1:08:56] | How do you like my pygmy elephant nuggets, Your Majesty? | 您觉得我的侏儒象肉块如何 陛下 |
[1:09:00] | They’re good, | 不错 |
[1:09:00] | but not quite rare enough for my tastes. | 但是对于我的口味来说还不够稀奇 |
[1:09:04] | Not rare enough? | 还不够吗 |
[1:09:06] | Only three have been seen in the last 50 years. | 过去50年只出现了3头 |
[1:09:08] | As many as three? | 有3头这么多吗 |
[1:09:12] | Just wait until you see what I’ve got for the main course. | 等着瞧我为你们准备的主菜吧 |
[1:09:16] | Gaston? | 加斯顿 |
[1:09:18] | Gaston? | 加斯顿 |
[1:09:19] | Are you there? | 你在吗 |
[1:09:21] | Oui, Your Majesty. | 是的 陛下 |
[1:09:22] | Gaston, I think we’re ready. | 加斯顿 我觉得我们准备好了 |
[1:09:24] | Neptune’s teeth. | 要命啊 |
[1:09:26] | There’s not a moment to lose. We’ve got to find that kitchen. | 时间紧迫 我们得找到厨房 |
[1:09:28] | But it’s hopeless. Where do we even start to… | 没希望的 我们该怎么开始… |
[1:09:31] | So that’s why I reckon, in a straight fight, | 这就是我为什么认为如果一对一 |
[1:09:33] | a shark would probably beat a Dracula. | 鲨鱼也许能打败吸血鬼 |
[1:09:35] | No! | 不可能 |
[1:09:36] | ‘Course, a Frankenstein versus a jellyfish… | 当然能 弗兰克斯坦对抗水母就… |
[1:09:39] | Well, that’s a different matter. | 这两出风马牛不相及啊 |
[1:09:44] | All clear, Chuck. | 危机解除 唠叨男 |
[1:09:47] | Chuck? | 唠叨男 |
[1:09:49] | It’s all right, Charles, I’m coming! | 没关系 查尔斯 我来了 |
[1:09:53] | – Don’t worry, I’ll just… – Charles? | -别担心 我就…-查尔斯 |
[1:09:56] | Just… Just hang on! | 坚持住 |
[1:10:01] | Charles? | 查尔斯 |
[1:10:06] | Poseidon’s lips! | 天啊 |
[1:10:07] | Are you all right, Charles? | 你还好吗 查尔斯 |
[1:10:11] | Hey, you there! | 那边那个人 |
[1:10:13] | What are you doing here? | 你在干什么 |
[1:10:14] | Well, now. Excellent question. | 问得好 |
[1:10:17] | All exotic animals should have been delivered to the chef by now. | 所有珍稀动物都该送到主厨那里 |
[1:10:20] | – What? – What is it? | -什么 -那是什么 |
[1:10:21] | Some sort of duck? | 某种鸭子吗 |
[1:10:23] | Yes, yes. That’s it, yes. | 没错 就是鸭子 没错 |
[1:10:29] | Hurry up, then. Kitchen’s that way. | 那就快点 厨房在那边 |
[1:10:30] | Yeah, come away! Go on. | 快走 |
[1:10:34] | Here we go, my pretty… | 我来了 我的小可爱 |
[1:10:37] | It’s time to be | 美餐时间 |
[1:10:42] | delicieux! | 到了 |
[1:10:47] | Mon dieu! | 天啊 |
[1:10:54] | Polly, come to Daddy. | 波莉 到爸爸这来 |
[1:10:57] | I’m sorry, old girl. | 真抱歉 闺女 |
[1:11:00] | I will never, ever leave you again. I promise. | 我不会再丢下你了 我保证 |
[1:11:03] | I will never leave you. | 我不会再丢下你 |
[1:11:07] | Perhaps we’d best make a move. | 也许我们应该尽快逃走 |
[1:11:10] | Yes, yes, yes, of course. Back to the balloon. | 没错 当然 回热气球上去 |
[1:11:12] | Gaston? | 加斯顿 |
[1:11:13] | Gaston? | 加斯顿 |
[1:11:15] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[1:11:18] | Captain. No. | 船长 不 |
[1:11:20] | Hello, Your Majesty. | 您好 陛下 |
[1:11:22] | The dodo is coming out de suite. | 渡渡鸟马上到位 |
[1:11:26] | – This really isn’t wise. – Claudette est dans la bibliotheque. | -这样做不明智 -克洛德特在书房 |
[1:11:29] | Please, I think we… | 求你了 我觉得… |
[1:11:30] | But you know, Your Majesty, you cannot hurry the cooking. | 但是您知道 陛下 烹饪可催不得 |
[1:11:33] | It’s a very delicate recipe, uh? | 这道菜十分讲究 对吧 |
[1:11:36] | And the dodo is a very fattening dish. | 渡渡鸟脂肪太多 |
[1:11:39] | Perhaps is not so good for you. | 也许对您无益 |
[1:11:40] | And, you know, | 您也知道 |
[1:11:41] | the calories they will go straight to your chubby thighs. | 这些卡路里会让您再长一堆赘肉 |
[1:11:43] | Captain. | 船长 |
[1:11:44] | A minute on the lips | 嘴上一时痛快 |
[1:11:45] | is a lifetime on the… | 一世都… |
[1:11:47] | Zut alors! | 见鬼 |
[1:11:50] | Pirate Captain. | 海盗船长 |
[1:11:53] | Here you are again. And… | 你又出现了 |
[1:11:55] | Oh. My… | 天啊 |
[1:11:57] | Is that Mr. Darwin behind those feathers? | 那个浑身羽毛的是达尔文先生吗 |
[1:12:00] | Hello. | 您好 |
[1:12:01] | What a delightfully unexpected surprise. | 多么出乎意料的惊喜啊 |
[1:12:05] | You know, I think, secretly… | 知道吗 私下里我觉得… |
[1:12:10] | I’ve always loved you, Charles. | 我一直很爱你 查尔斯 |
[1:12:14] | Gosh. | 天啊 |
[1:12:16] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:12:18] | No! | 不 |
[1:12:24] | Give me my dodo! | 把渡渡鸟给我 |
[1:12:27] | Now, come on, Vickie, be sensible. | 拜托 维琪 知趣一点 |
[1:12:29] | It’s just you, a tiny queen against me, | 手无缚鸡之力的女王 |
[1:12:31] | a dashing terror of the high seas. | 来对付我这个可怕的海上霸主 |
[1:12:34] | En garde! | 预备 |
[1:12:36] | Oh, dear! | 天啊 |
[1:12:37] | Poor defenseless me. | 毫无还手之力的可怜的我 |
[1:12:41] | What is a girl to do? | 一个弱女子能做什么呢 |
[1:12:46] | Now, steady on. | 沉住气 |
[1:12:50] | Now careful. | 小心 |
[1:12:51] | Do you know why I really hate pirates? | 你知道我为什么这么恨海盗吗 |
[1:12:53] | Childhood trauma, was it? | 儿时受到的伤害 是不是 |
[1:12:55] | Bitten by a pirate when you were a baby? | 小时候被海盗咬了吗 |
[1:12:58] | Beard envy? | 还是嫉妒海盗漂亮的胡子 |
[1:12:59] | It’s because you’re out-of-date. | 因为你们过时了 |
[1:13:01] | You’re dinosaurs! | 你们就跟恐龙一样 |
[1:13:03] | All that “romance of the seas”. Guff! | 所谓海上的浪漫 都是一派胡言 |
[1:13:17] | Right, where were we? | 我说到哪了 |
[1:13:19] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[1:13:21] | You should be extinct. | 你应该灭绝了才对 |
[1:13:27] | Along with your little friend! | 你的小朋友也应该一块灭绝 |
[1:13:43] | Pity you can’t eat pirates, really. | 很遗憾你不能吃海盗 |
[1:13:48] | But you’d probably taste of barnacles. | 但你有机会尝尝刑具的滋味 |
[1:13:52] | Whereas, dear little Polly here is going to be | 不过 这只亲爱的小波莉 |
[1:13:56] | absolutely delicious! | 一定会非常美味 |
[1:14:05] | Mr. Bobo? | 波波先生? |
[1:14:08] | Give me back my dinner! | 把我的晚餐还回来 |
[1:14:10] | – Captain, catch! – Number Two! | -船长 拿着 -二当家 |
[1:14:17] | Sorry, Vickie. | 抱歉 维琪 |
[1:14:18] | Dodo is off the menu. | 渡渡鸟不在菜单上了 |
[1:14:28] | No, no, stop! | 不 不 住手 |
[1:14:33] | Stop! | 停下 |
[1:14:38] | Stop! | 停下 |
[1:14:42] | I’m being squashed by giant barrels of vinegar! | 我要被大桶的醋压扁了 |
[1:14:53] | Good work, Chuck. | 干得好 唠叨男 |
[1:14:54] | Number Two, what are you doing here? | 二当家 你在这干什么 |
[1:14:55] | How did you find me? Where are the lads? | 你怎么找到我的 兄弟们呢 |
[1:14:57] | Don’t worry, they’re on the case. | 别担心 他们自有安排 |
[1:15:05] | It’s all thanks to Mr. Bobo here. | 多亏了波波先生 |
[1:15:08] | He rowed halfway across the ocean to tell us what you were up to. | 他划船划过半个大洋告诉我们你要干什么 |
[1:15:11] | And, you know, I figured you | 我觉得刚才 |
[1:15:14] | tend to end up wrapped in sausages facing certain death | 你可能会 |
[1:15:16] | at about this point in an adventure. | 挂着一身香肠牺牲 |
[1:15:18] | Yes. | 没错 |
[1:15:22] | Yes. | 没错 |
[1:15:24] | Listen, Number Two, I… | 听着 二当家 我… |
[1:15:27] | I realize I let you down. | 我发觉我令你失望了 |
[1:15:34] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:15:36] | I let everybody down. | 我令大家失望了 |
[1:15:38] | You know, I’ve… | 我… |
[1:15:40] | Well, I’ve done some pretty | 我确实在海盗生涯中 |
[1:15:42] | appalling things in my piratical career. | 做了些不那么光彩的事情 |
[1:15:44] | Like that time I used babies as squid bait. | 比如那次我用小孩当钓乌贼的诱饵 |
[1:15:47] | Or that other time I thought it would be | 还有那次我觉得 |
[1:15:49] | okay to let a turtle drive the boat. | 让乌龟拉船是个好主意 |
[1:15:51] | But the thing is… | 但关键是… |
[1:15:54] | I mean, what I’m trying to say is… | 我要说的是… |
[1:15:56] | You decided to single-handedly take on Queen Victoria’s flagship | 你孤身闯入维多利亚女王的旗舰号 |
[1:16:00] | in order to rescue Polly. | 只为营救波莉 |
[1:16:02] | Yes, I’m afraid I did. | 没错 恐怕就是这样 |
[1:16:06] | That’s terrifically idiotic. | 太让人崇拜了 |
[1:16:09] | Yes. | 没错 |
[1:16:10] | It’s also the reason why me and the lads | 这也是为什么小的们 |
[1:16:14] | well, we still think | 为什么我们 |
[1:16:17] | you’re the best pirate on the seven sea. | 仍然认为你是七大洋上最好的海盗 |
[1:16:30] | Gadzooks! | 该死 |
[1:16:32] | No! | 不 |
[1:16:51] | Polly! | 波莉 |
[1:16:54] | Oh, no, you don’t. | 不 你不能那么做 |
[1:16:55] | Captain? | 船长 |
[1:17:05] | Kiss your beaky little friend goodbye. | 跟你的鸟嘴小朋友吻别吧 |
[1:17:27] | That’s it, Polly. Snip-snip. | 就这样 波莉 啄啄啄 |
[1:17:30] | Come on, little dodo. Bitey-bite. | 来 小渡渡鸟 咬它 |
[1:17:32] | The dumpy lady’s got Polly! | 那个胖女人把波莉抓走了 |
[1:17:34] | Snip-Snip. | 啄啄啄 |
[1:17:37] | Bite it! | 咬它 |
[1:17:38] | Bite it, you stupid bird! | 咬它 你这只蠢鸟 |
[1:17:40] | Bite it! | 咬它 |
[1:17:48] | No! | 不 |
[1:17:50] | My dodo! | 我的渡渡鸟 |
[1:17:51] | Polly! | 波莉 |
[1:17:52] | My dinner! | 我的晚餐 |
[1:18:10] | Barnacles. | 刑具 |
[1:18:31] | Well done, sir. | 干得好 船长 |
[1:18:34] | Wah-hey, Captain! | 船长 |
[1:18:37] | Fair play to you, sir. | 干得好 船长 |
[1:18:44] | This is our most unexpectedly heartwarming adventure ever. | 这是我们经历过的最温暖人心的冒险 |
[1:18:49] | You’ll swing for this! Curse you! | 你会因此受到惩罚 该死的 |
[1:18:51] | And after you’ve done swinging, I’ll chop your head off! | 为你所做的 你要付出头的代价 |
[1:18:55] | I’ll put it in a cannon and fire it into the sun! | 把它塞到大炮里打到天上去 |
[1:18:57] | Does that mean he’s not pardoned anymore? | 这是不是意味着她没赦免任何人 |
[1:19:00] | “Pardoned”? | 赦免 |
[1:19:03] | You’ll be outlawed across the globe! | 你们是全球罪犯 |
[1:19:07] | There’ll be a higher price | 你的悬赏金 |
[1:19:08] | on your head than any pirate before you! | 将比任何人的都高 |
[1:19:11] | The whole world will know your name! | 全世界都会知道你的名字 |
[1:19:19] | Welcome back, | 欢迎回来 |
[1:19:21] | Captain. | 船长 |
[1:19:47] | – See ya! – Bye! | -再见 -再见 |
[1:20:01] | Well, it’s been a pleasure, Charles. | 很高兴认识你 查尔斯 |
[1:20:03] | Good luck with the science. | 祝你的科学研究好运 |
[1:20:05] | Thank you, Captain. | 谢谢你 船长 |
[1:20:06] | And just a little tip | 还有一点小贴士 |
[1:20:07] | grow yourself a beard. | 留点胡子 |
[1:20:09] | It’ll make your face look less lumpy. | 可以让你的脸好看一些 |
[1:20:32] | 100,000 doubloons. | 10万多布隆 |
[1:20:35] | Not bad, eh, Mr. Bobo? | 不错 是吧 波波先生 |
[1:20:38] | You can get it if you really want | 只要真心 就能拥有 |
[1:20:41] | But you must try, try and try, try and try | 但你得万分 万分努力 |
[1:20:48] | You’ll succeed at last | 最终活得胜利 |
[1:20:52] | That… I… | 这个…我… |
[1:20:55] | – Is this a bit of squid tentacle? – Yeah. | -这是个乌贼触手吗 -没错 |
[1:20:58] | And that’s my earwax. | 那是我的耳屎 |
[1:21:04] | I keep telling you, | 我一直都在说 |
[1:21:05] | it’s never been about the trophies or the treasure. | 战利品和财宝都不重要 |
[1:21:08] | It’s about who you are, inside. | 重要的是内心深处你是谁 |
[1:21:12] | I say, you’re not… | 我说 你不是… |
[1:21:13] | Not a woman disguised as a man, are you, Number Two? | 你不是女扮男装吧 二当家 |
[1:21:16] | No. | 不是 |
[1:21:17] | Because that does happen surprisingly often at sea. | 因为这种情况在船上经常发生 |
[1:21:19] | But the harder the battle you see | 战斗越难 |
[1:21:22] | The sweeter the victory, now | 果实越甜 |
[1:21:27] | You can get it if you really want | 只要真心 就能拥有 |
[1:21:33] | 加拉帕戈斯群岛 酒吧和美女 | |
[1:21:38] | Well, come on, you coves. | 来吧 小伙子们 |
[1:21:40] | Those treasure chests won’t plunder themselves. | 财宝可不自己弯腰过来 |
[1:21:42] | Hoist the flag! | 升起旗子 |
[1:21:44] | Ave, aye, Captain! | 遵命 船长 |
[1:21:46] | Set a course for adventure! | 定个冒险的路线 |
[1:22:09] | You see? I told you. | 看到了吗 我告诉过你 |
[1:22:11] | Didn’t I tell you? | 我没告诉过你吗 |
[1:22:12] | Just added on for decoration, my foot. | 只是为了装饰 才怪呢 |