英文名称:The Polar Express
年代:2004
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:47] | On Christmas Eve, many years ago… | 多年以前的某个圣诞夜 |
[00:50] | I lay quietly in my bed. | 我静静的躺在床上 |
[00:53] | I did not rustle the sheets. | 我没有翻来覆去 |
[00:55] | I breathed slowly and silently. | 也没有心浮气燥 |
[00:58] | I was listening for a sound I was afraid I’d never hear. | 我仔细听着 害怕再也听不到… |
[01:04] | The ringing bells of Santa ‘s sleigh. | 圣诞老人雪橇上的铃声 |
[02:37] | All right. All right, Sarah,you had your water. | 好了 好了 你喝完了水 是吗? |
[02:42] | Now let’s get you upstairs and into bed. | 该上楼睡觉啦 |
[02:44] | But– But– But, I hace to– | 但…但…我得… |
[02:49] | He said Santa would have to fly faster than light | 他说圣诞老人得飞的比光速还快 |
[02:53] | to get to every house in one night. | 才能在一个晚上到每户人家去 |
[02:56] | And to hold everyone’s presents | 为了能装的下每个人的礼物 |
[02:56] | his sled would be bigger than an ocean liner. | 他的雪橇也得和一艘货船一样大 |
[03:00] | Your brother said that? | 你哥哥是这麽说的? |
[03:01] | He was just kidding you. He knows there’s a Santa. | 他是说笑 他知道圣诞老人是怎样的 |
[03:03] | He said he wasn’t sure.He wasn’t sure if Santa was for real. | 他说他不确定 是不是真的有圣诞老人 |
[03:07] | Of course Santa is real.He’s as real as Christmas itself. | 当然有啦 就像圣诞节也是真的呀 |
[03:10] | But he won’t come until you’re sound asleep, young lady. | 但是如果不好好睡觉 圣诞老人就不会来 |
[03:14] | Sweet dreams. | 祝好梦 |
[03:17] | Santa will be here before you know it. | 圣诞老人很快就会来 |
[03:21] | So go to sleep. | 快睡吧 |
[04:06] | Stark, barren. | 史塔克 和 拜伦 (作者) |
[04:12] | Decoid of life. | 无生命迹象 |
[04:25] | He’s gotta be asleep by now. | 大概已经睡着了 |
[04:28] | He used to stay awake all night waiting for Santa. | 他以前总是不睡 要等圣诞老人 |
[04:32] | Think those days are just about over. | 以前的日子都过去了 |
[04:36] | That would be sad if that were true. | 如果真是这样 那也真伤心 |
[04:39] | Yeah, an end of the magic. | 对呀 童真不再 |
[04:43] | Merry Christmas, sweetheart. | 圣诞快乐 甜心 |
[04:52] | See, he’s out like a light. | 他睡的真熟 |
[04:54] | An express train wouldn’t wake him up now. | 就算火车来也吵不醒 |
[05:01] | End of the magic! | 童真不再! |
[07:15] | All aboard! | 上车咯! |
[07:22] | All aboard! | 上车咯! |
[07:53] | Well? You coming? | 你…要上车吗? |
[07:57] | Where? | 去哪儿? |
[07:59] | Why, to the North Pole, of course. | 当然是去北极啦! |
[08:02] | This is the Polar Express. | 这是极地特快 |
[08:06] | The North Pole? | 北极? |
[08:09] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[08:11] | Hold this, please. | 请替我拿一下 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:858个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:118个,六级词汇:52个,GRE词汇:63个,托福词汇:79个,考研词汇:122个,专四词汇:96个,专八词汇:22个, 所有生词标注共:225个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[08:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:15] | Is this you? | 这是你吗? |
[08:19] | -Yeah. -Well, it says here… | – 是的 – 这上说… |
[08:22] | no photo with a department-store Santa this year, no letter to Santa. | 今年没去商场和圣诞老人拍照 也没写信给他 |
[08:26] | And you made your sister put out the milk and cookies. | 还叫你妹妹也不要写 |
[08:30] | sound to me like this is your crucial year. | 看来今年是你的关键年 |
[08:33] | If I were you, I would think about climbing onboard. | 如果我是你 就会立刻上车 |
[08:40] | Come on, come on.I’ve got a schedule to keep. | 快 快 快 我赶时间…哇! |
[08:47] | Suit yourself. | 随你吧 |
[09:49] | ‘Cause that’s the way things happen On the Polar Express | 在极地特快上 事情就是这样子的 |
[09:53] | Whoo, whoo, the whistle blows That’s the sound of her singing | 呜 呜 汽笛响 是她唱歌的声音 |
[09:56] | Ding, ding, the bell will ring Golly, loo at her go | 叮 叮 铃声响 天哪 看着她走 |
[10:00] | You wonder if we’ll get there soon Anybody’s guess | 你觉得如果我们很快到达 谁来猜一猜 |
[10:03] | ‘Cause that’s the way things happen On the Polar Express | 在极地特快上 事情就是这样子的 |
[10:07] | When we get there We’ll scream, “”Yay!”” | 当我们到那里 就会尖叫 “噢 耶” |
[10:11] | We’ll arrive with A bang, bang, bang | 我们到达那里 附和着邦 邦 邦 |
[10:13] | Boom, boom, boom Laughing all the way | 还有噗 噗 噗 路上一直说笑着 |
[10:15] | With a comfy seat and lots to eat Boy, | 有个舒服的位子和很多吃的 |
[10:17] | it’s just the best | 天哪 这真是最好的 |
[10:19] | Wish it would ‘t ever have to end | 希望永远不要结束 |
[10:22] | With a little luck, | 加上一点运气 |
[10:23] | we’ll be on time.There’s no need to stress | 我们会准时到的 没有必要有压力 |
[10:25] | ‘Cause that’s the way things happen On the Polar Express | 在极地特快上 事情就是这样子的 |
[10:32] | Hey. Hey, you. Yeah, you.Do you know what kind of train this is? | 嗨 嗨 叫你呢 这是哪一种火车 你知道吗? |
[10:38] | Train. Do you know what kind of train this is? Do you? | 火车 这是哪一种火车 你知道吗? |
[10:43] | Of course. | 当然 |
[10:44] | It’s a magic train. | 这是魔法火车 |
[10:47] | – We’re going to the North Pole. – I know it’s a magic train. | – 我们要去北极 – 我当然知道是魔法火车! |
[10:50] | It’s a Baldwin 2-8-4 S3-class steam locomotive | 这是鲍温284S3系列 蒸气动力火车 |
[10:53] | built in 1 921 at the Baldwin Locomotice Works. It weighs 456,1 00 pounds and | 鲍温公司1931年制造 重456 100磅 |
[10:58] | Are we really going to the North Pole? | 我们真的要去北极? |
[11:01] | – Hey, look! – lsn’t that wonderful? | – 嗨 快看呀! – 是不是很不可思议? |
[11:04] | Herpolsheimer’s! Herpolsheimer’s! | 贺伯山莫斯! 贺伯山莫斯! |
[11:11] | Wow, look at all those presents.I want all of them. | 哇 好多礼物! 我全部都要 |
[11:15] | It’s so Christmassy and cozy and beautiful! | 有圣诞夜的气氛 好温馨 也很漂亮 |
[11:25] | Tickets. | 车票 |
[11:26] | Tickets, please. | 请拿出车票 |
[11:29] | Tickets. | 车票 |
[11:34] | Ticket, please. | 请拿出车票 |
[11:35] | Try your pocket. | 摸摸你的口袋 |
[11:44] | Try your other pocket. | 另一个口袋 |
[12:03] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 |
[12:15] | Hey, watch out, there. | 喂 小心点儿 |
[12:17] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 |
[12:20] | That is a public-address microphone.It is not a toy. | 呃呃 那是公共地址播音机 不是玩具 |
[12:23] | Boy, that guy sure likes to show off. | 那家伙真爱炫耀 |
[12:25] | Look what that wise guy punched on my ticket. | 看他在我车票上打了什麽了! |
[12:35] | We’re heading for the other side of the tracks. | 我们正驶往铁路的另一端 |
[12:55] | Well? You coming? | 你…要来吗? |
[12:57] | It’s just another pickup. | 只是停下来载人 |
[12:59] | That’s weird. I thought you were supposed to be the last one. | 奇怪! 我已为你是最後一位乘客 |
[13:02] | Why, to the North Pole, of course. | 当然是去北极啦! |
[13:05] | This is the Polar Express. | 这是极地特快 |
[13:11] | Suit yourself. | 随你吧 |
[13:41] | Hey, that kid wants to get on the train. | 喂 喂 那孩子想上车 |
[13:45] | Come on! | 快跑! |
[13:50] | Hurry up! | 快! |
[13:58] | We hace to stop the train. | 我们必须让车停下来! |
[14:00] | – I don’t know how. – Pull the emergency brake! | – 不知道怎麽办 – 去拉紧急刹车 |
[14:32] | Who in the blazes applied that emergency brake?! | 是谁拉了紧急刹车? |
[14:35] | He did. | 是他! |
[14:37] | You. | 你! |
[14:39] | In case you didn’t know, | 如果你到现在还不知道 |
[14:42] | that cord is for emergency purposes only. | 那是紧急时刻专用的刹车 |
[14:44] | And in case you weren’t aware,tonight is Christmas Eve. | 你没有注意今晚是圣诞夜吧 |
[14:49] | And in case you hadn’t noticed,this train is on a very tight schedule. | 还有你难道没注意 我们正在赶时间 |
[14:54] | Now, young man, Christmasmay not be important to some people | 小伙子 圣诞节对你来说或许不重要 |
[14:58] | but it is very important to the rest of us! | 但是对我们来说很重要 |
[15:02] | But– But– | 但是…但是… |
[15:03] | He was just trying to stop the train so that kid could get on. | 他只是想停住车 好让那个男孩儿上车 |
[15:09] | I see. Young man, is that what happened? | 我明白了 小伙子 是这样吗? |
[15:17] | Well…. | 好吧 |
[15:20] | Let me remind you we are on a very tight schedule. | 让我提醒你 现在时间很紧 |
[15:23] | And I’ve never been late before | 以前从没迟到过 |
[15:26] | and I am certainly not going to be late tonight. | 今晚也绝对不能 |
[15:29] | Now, ecerybody, take your seats, please! | 现在 大家回位子上坐好 |
[15:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:41] | Your attention, please. | 大家注意 |
[15:43] | Are there any Polar Express passengers in need of refreshment? | 车上的人 有谁需要用点心? |
[15:47] | – Me! Me! Me! – I thought so. | – 我! 我! 我! – 我想也是的 |
[15:59] | Hot, hot. Oh, we got it | 呜 我们有 |
[16:01] | Hot, hot. Hey, we got it | 嘿 我们有 |
[16:03] | Hot, hot. Say, we got it | 说 我们有 |
[16:06] | Hot chocolate Hot, hot | 热巧克力 热腾腾 |
[16:07] | Oh, we got it. Hot, hot | 噢 我们有 |
[16:09] | So we got it. Hot, hot | 所以 我们有 |
[16:11] | Yo, we got it | 哟 我们有 |
[16:13] | – Hot chocolate – Here we ‘ve only got one rule | – 热的巧克力 – 只有一个原则 |
[16:16] | Never, ever let it cool | 决不让食物凉了 |
[16:18] | Keep it cooking in the pot | 一直在锅里热着 |
[16:20] | Then you got. Hot chocolate | 就有了热巧克力 |
[16:28] | Hot, hot. Oh, we got it | 噢 我们有 |
[16:30] | Hot, hot. Hey, we got it | 嘿 我们有 |
[16:31] | Hot, hot. Say, we got it | 说 我们有 |
[16:34] | Hot chocolate Hot, hot | 热腾腾的巧克力 |
[16:36] | Oh, we got it. Hot, hot | 呦 我们有 |
[16:38] | So we got it. Hot, hot | 所以 我们有 |
[16:40] | Yo, we got it | 哟 我们有 |
[16:42] | – Hot chocolate – Here we only got one rule | – 热的巧克力 – 只有一个原则 |
[16:45] | Here we only got one rule | 只有一个原则 |
[16:47] | Never, ever let it cool | 决不让食物凉了 |
[16:49] | Never, ever let it cool | 决不让食物凉了 |
[16:51] | Keep it cooking in the pot | 一直在锅里热着 |
[16:53] | Soon you got hot chocolate | 马上就上了 |
[16:56] | Hot, hot. Hey, we got it | 嘿 我们有 |
[16:58] | Hot, hot. Oh, we got it | 我们有 |
[17:00] | Hot, hot. Yeah, we got it | 耶 我们有 |
[17:02] | Hot, hot. Oh, we got it | 呜 我们有 |
[17:04] | Hot, hot. Yeah, we got it | 耶 我们有 |
[17:07] | Oh, we got it. Hot, hot | 我们有热巧克力 |
[17:09] | Yeah, we got it | 我们有热巧克力 |
[17:26] | You know, Montezuma,the king of the Aztecs | 知道吗…古阿兹塔克人的国王 |
[17:29] | would drink 50 quarts of hot chocolate every day. | 一天要喝50大杯热巧克力 |
[17:33] | It was thick as mud and red. | 颜色像红泥浆 |
[17:34] | He put chili pepper in instead of sugar. | 因为他们不放糖 而是放红辣椒粉 |
[17:41] | – Where you going with that? – It’s for him. | – 你要拿去哪儿? – 是给他的 |
[17:44] | I don’t think we’re to leave our seats. | 我想我们不该离开座位 |
[17:46] | It’s a violation of safety regulations | 对呀 这违反铁路交通规则 |
[17:48] | for a kid to cross moving cars without a grown-up. | 儿童必须有大人陪伴才能跨越车厢 |
[17:52] | I think I’ll be okay. | 我想不会有事儿的 |
[17:53] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[18:04] | What about this lad in the back?Did he get any refreshment? | 后车厢的那个小伙子…喝过了吗? |
[18:10] | Well, let’s take some to him,by all means. | 想办法拿去给他吧! |
[18:17] | Watch your step, now. Watch your step. | 小心走 注意 小心走 |
[18:23] | She forgot her ticket. | 她忘了车票 |
[18:25] | It hasn’t been punched. | 车票还没打过洞 |
[18:28] | What are you doing?You’re gonna get us in trouble! | 喂…你想干嘛? 会给大家带来麻烦的 |
[21:02] | Young lady, forgice me. | 请原谅 小姐 |
[21:05] | I believe I have neglected to punch your ticket. | 我想我忘了把你的车票打洞 |
[21:09] | May l? | 请 |
[21:13] | I left my ticket right here on the seat. | 我刚把车票留在座位上 |
[21:16] | – But it’s gone. -You mean… | – 但是不见了 – 你是说… |
[21:19] | you have lost your ticket. | 你把车票弄丢了 |
[21:21] | She didn’t lose her ticket. | 不是她弄丢了 |
[21:24] | I did. | 是我 |
[21:26] | I was trying to return it to you. | 我只是想拿去还你 |
[21:30] | But the wind blew it out of my hand. | 但是风把它从我手中吹走了 |
[21:36] | You can hace my ticket. | 我的车票给你 |
[21:40] | These tickets are not transferable. | 车票是不能过给别人 |
[21:46] | Young lady | 小姐 |
[21:48] | you will just have to come along with me. | 你得跟我来 |
[22:01] | You know what’s gonna happen now?He’s gonna throw her off the train. | 你们知道会发生什麽事吧? 他会把她丢出火车 |
[22:05] | He’s gonna probably throw her off the rear platform. | 他大概会在车尾把她扔出去 |
[22:08] | Standard procedure. That way,she won’t get sucked under the wheels. | 这是规矩 这样就不会被轮子压到 |
[22:11] | They may slow the train down,but they’re never gonna stop it. | 他们或许会把车子放慢 但绝对不会停车 |
[22:15] | Stop it? | 停车? |
[22:16] | That’s it! I hace to stop the train again. | 有啦!我必须再把车停下来 |
[22:19] | No, please, don’t do that again. | 不 等等 不要再做了 |
[22:53] | Where’d they go? | 他们去哪儿了? |
[22:55] | What happened to them? | 他们怎麽啦? |
[22:57] | Please, she’s in big trouble.You hace to help me. | 拜托 她有麻烦 你一定要帮我 |
[23:37] | Hey! | 喂! |
[23:42] | Hey! | 喂! |
[23:44] | I found your ticket! Wait! | 我找到你的车票了! |
[23:50] | Hey! | 喂! |
[23:53] | Wait! | 等等! |
[23:55] | I hace your ticket! | 我有你的车票! |
[24:33] | Is there something I can do for you? | 有啥需要我效劳的吗? |
[24:35] | I’m looking for a girl. | 我在找一个女孩儿 |
[24:38] | A gi–? | 一个女… |
[24:45] | Ain’t we all? | 大家都要找女孩儿 哈哈 |
[24:48] | I hace her ticket. | 我有她的车票 |
[24:50] | Well, lookie. Lookie here. What is this? | 瞧瞧 瞧瞧 这是什麽? |
[24:54] | This is an official, authentic,genuine ticket to ride. | 这是官方 正式 真正的乘车用车票 |
[24:58] | You better keep this in a safe place, young man. | 你得好好保管它 小伙子 |
[25:02] | If I was you | 如果我是你 |
[25:04] | I keep all my caluables right here. | 就把贵重物品藏在这里 |
[25:06] | Right here in the old size 1 2. | 藏在13号旧鞋底 |
[25:09] | Experience shows this is the safest place. | 经验告诉我 这儿最安全 |
[25:12] | Not that I hace much use for those. | 其实我不在乎什麽车票 |
[25:15] | Tickets. | 车票 |
[25:16] | I ride for free. | 我都 免费的车 |
[25:18] | Oh, yeah, yeah. I hop aboard this rattler any time I feels like it. | 对了…我随时想搭这班车就搭 |
[25:23] | I own this train. Oh, yeah. | 这车是我的 |
[25:25] | It’s like I’m the king of this train.Yeah. The king of the Pol Ex. | 就好像我是这车的主儿 极地特快的主人 |
[25:30] | In fact, I am the king of the North Pole! | 事实上 我是整个北极的主儿 |
[25:38] | Oh, where’s my manners? Sit, sit. Sit. | 我怎麽忘了礼貌 请坐 请坐 |
[25:40] | Take a load off. | 请坐 别客气 |
[25:42] | Hey, would you like some Joe? | 来点儿咖啡吧? |
[25:44] | Nice hot refreshment.Perfect for a cold winter’s night. | 这麽冷的天 来点儿热呼呼的提提神 |
[26:00] | There. Bless you. | 祝福你 |
[26:04] | What about Santa? | 圣诞老人是怎麽回事? |
[26:06] | – Santa? – lsn’t he the king of the North Pole? | – 圣诞老人? – 他不是北极的主儿吗? |
[26:10] | You mean this guy? | 你是说…这家伙? |
[26:28] | What exactly is your persuasion on the big man? | 那你说他是怎麽回事 我是成人 直说无仿 |
[26:33] | Since you brought him up. | 既然你提到了 |
[26:37] | Well, l…. | 我… |
[26:39] | I want to beliece. | 我愿意相信是真的 |
[26:42] | – But– – But you don’t wanna be bamboozled. | – 但是… – 但是你不想被骗 |
[26:45] | You don’t wanna be led down the primrose path. | 你不想被人耍着玩 |
[26:48] | You don’t wanna be conned or duped,hace the wool pulled ocer your eyes. | 你不想被欺 被瞒 被蒙着眼睛 |
[26:53] | Hoodwinked. You don’t wanna be taken for a ride, railroaded. | 你不想被逼上火车 |
[27:01] | Seeing is believing. | 眼见为实 |
[27:04] | Am I right? | 我说的对吗? |
[27:07] | But what about this train? | 那这火车又是怎麽回事? |
[27:11] | What about it? | 你想问啥? |
[27:12] | We’re all really going to the North Pole | 我们真的要去北极? |
[27:16] | aren’t we? | 不是吗? |
[27:17] | Aren’t we? | 不是吗? |
[27:20] | Are you saying that this is all just a dream? | 你是说…这…只是个梦? |
[27:25] | You said it, kid. Not me. | 是你说的…孩子…不是我说的 |
[27:33] | So let’s go find that girl. | 那…咱们去找那女孩儿吧 |
[27:42] | One other thing. | 还有… |
[27:46] | Do you believe in ghosts? | 你相信有鬼吗? |
[27:52] | Interesting. | 真有趣 |
[27:56] | Wait. | 等等 |
[28:00] | Wait! | 等等 |
[28:08] | Wait! | 等等 |
[28:15] | I hace to wake up. | 我得醒过来 |
[28:17] | Yeah. I hace to wake up. | 我得醒过来 |
[28:19] | Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. | 醒醒…醒醒… |
[28:22] | Wake up! | 醒醒…醒醒… |
[28:40] | Kid! | 孩子! |
[28:44] | Kid, get your head out of the clouds! | 孩子 离开那里! |
[28:46] | Wake up, kid! | 醒醒 孩子 |
[28:48] | There’s no sleepwalking on the Polar Express. | 车顶上可不能梦游 |
[28:53] | We gotta jump them knuckles. | 我们得跳车厢 |
[28:57] | Come on, kid. Flip my shoulders. | 快…孩子 坐上我的肩 |
[28:59] | Grab my lily. | 抓住我 |
[29:04] | That skirt you’re chasing must have moved ahead. | 你的衣服到前面去了 |
[29:07] | – We gotta hightail it to the hog, pronto. – To the hog? | – 我们得到猪头那儿去 快 – “猪头”? |
[29:12] | The engine. The engine, you tenderfoot. | 引擎…就是引擎 你是个新手 |
[29:15] | We gotta make the engine before we hit Flat Top Tunnel. | 我们得在车开到平顶山洞前 到达车头的引擎室 |
[29:19] | How come? | 怎麽做? |
[29:20] | So many questions. | 这麽多问题! |
[29:23] | There is but one inch of clearance between the roof of this rattler | 平顶山洞的顶和车顶 |
[29:28] | and the roof of Flat Top Tunnel. | 只有一英寸宽 |
[29:31] | Savvy? | 明白吗? |
[29:36] | It’s just the run up to the hump, kid. | 车要上坡了 孩子 |
[29:40] | This will be interesting. | 好玩的来了 |
[30:05] | Get back on, kid. Hurry! | 快上来 快呀 |
[30:07] | Grab my muck stick. | 抓住我的滑雪棍 |
[30:45] | There’s only one trick to this, kid. | 只有一个窍门 |
[30:48] | When I say “jump” | 我说”跳” |
[30:52] | you jump! | 你就跳! |
[31:19] | You. I thought you got thrown off, and– | 我还以为你被扔下火车了 |
[31:23] | – You’re driving the train? – They put me in charge. | – 你在这儿开火车! – 机师让我开 |
[31:27] | – Here’s the light. Careful. | 灯泡在这儿 小心 |
[31:29] | All right, now. | 现在好了 |
[31:33] | I got it. | 我拿到了 |
[31:37] | – How do you know how? – It’s easy. Come here, I’ll show you. | – 你怎麽会开? – 很简单 来 我告诉你 |
[31:41] | This big lecer here, that’s the throttle. | 那个大扳手是加速器 |
[31:43] | This little one here, that’s the brake. | 这个小的是刹车 |
[31:46] | And those are the pressure gauges. | 那些是压力表 |
[31:49] | And that rope is the whistle. | 那跟绳子是鸣笛 |
[31:52] | The whistle. | 鸣笛 |
[31:55] | You wanna try it? | 想试试吗? |
[31:59] | I’ce wanted to do that my whole life. | 我一直梦想要拉一下 |
[32:06] | Hold still! Hold still! Don’t moce! | 别动 别动 |
[32:10] | Look! | 快看! |
[32:23] | Stop the train! Stop the train! | 快停车!快停车! |
[32:28] | Stop the train! | 快停车! |
[32:33] | What? | 什麽? |
[32:35] | They want us to stop the train. | 他们要我们停车 |
[32:37] | – Which one is the brake? – He told me this was. | – 哪个是刹车? – 他说是这个 |
[32:40] | – Who? – The engineer. | – 谁说? – 机师! |
[32:42] | – The engineer? – Yes. | – 机师? – 是的 |
[32:42] | What about this red one looks like a brake? | 是说这红色的看起来像是刹车? |
[32:45] | No, he said this was the brake. | 不是 不是 他确实说这是刹车 |
[32:47] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[32:49] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[32:58] | Pull the brake! | 拉刹车 |
[33:01] | Stop the train! | 停车 |
[33:20] | Caribou? | 哈罗 鹿兄 |
[33:24] | There can be no Christmas without the Polar Express arriving on time. | 极地特快到不了北极 圣诞节也泡汤了 |
[33:28] | Am I the only one who understands that? | 难道只有我懂? |
[33:32] | You. I should hace known. | 我早该猜到 |
[33:35] | Are you bound and determined that this train never reaches the North Pole? | 你是不是一心 想让车子到不了北极 |
[33:39] | But look. | 看! |
[33:42] | Caribou crossing?! | 驯鹿过街! |
[33:44] | I make that herd to be at least 1 00,000, maybe even a million. | 我猜最少十万 或许百万 |
[33:48] | It’s gonna be hours before they clear this track. | 要它们全部让路得要几个小时 |
[33:51] | – A tough nut to crack. – We are in some serious jelly. | – 麻烦的事情 – 我们这下麻烦大了 |
[33:56] | – And a jam. – Tight spot. | – 非常拥挤 – 紧要关头 |
[33:58] | – Up a creek. – Up a tree. | – 小溪上去 – 树上去 |
[34:45] | Problem solced. All ahead, slow. | 问题解决了 慢…速…前进 |
[35:36] | We’re going pretty fast. | 我们驶的很快耶 |
[35:38] | Tell the engineer to slow down. | 去告诉机师们放慢速度 |
[35:46] | Slow it down. | 慢一点 |
[35:49] | Watch the speed! | 小心速度太快 |
[35:57] | Jumping jeepers,the cotter pin sheared off. | 跳开了 快把它抓住 |
[36:00] | – What? – The pin. | – 什麽东西?- 栓子! |
[36:02] | – Where? – There. | – 哪里? – 那里! |
[36:04] | -Oh, no. -Oh, no. | – 不妙! – 不妙! |
[36:07] | – They can’t hear me. – They can’t? | – 他们听不到我 – 听不到? |
[36:13] | I don’t like the look of this.Under the safety bar. | 不喜欢这个景象 在安全栏下面 |
[36:18] | Is everything all right?What should we do? | 不会有事儿吧? 我们该怎麽办? |
[36:22] | Considering we’ve lost communication with the engineer | 照目前的状况来看 我们无法连络机师 |
[36:24] | we are standing totally exposed on the front of the locomotive | 我们在车头前 完全暴露在外 |
[36:28] | the train appears to be accelerating uncontrollably | 车一直在加速 无法控制 |
[36:31] | and we are rapidly approaching Glacier Gulch | 我们快速冲向前方的冰峡谷 |
[36:35] | which happens to be the steepest downhill grade in the world | 这是世上最陡峭的峡谷 |
[36:39] | I suggest we all hold on | 我建议我们都得 |
[36:43] | tightly. | 抓~紧~栏~杆! |
[37:05] | – The pin. – The pin. | – 栓子 – 栓子 |
[37:27] | Jiminy Christmas, the ice has frozen over the tracks. | 糟糕…车轨已经被冰覆盖 |
[37:53] | Hold on. Hold on. No, no. | 不…不…抓紧…抓紧! |
[37:56] | Come on. Watch your step. | 快!小心脚下…快… |
[37:58] | Come on, sweetie.Up you go. Up you go. | 抓紧…快上来…快 |
[38:04] | Put your feet on here. On here. | 脚放在这里 这里 |
[38:09] | Little adcenture, huh? | 有点刺激 是吗? |
[38:10] | Young man, quick thinking on your part. | 小伙子 反应满快的 |
[38:34] | Step to your left, please. To your left. | 到左边去 |
[38:40] | Well, that is more like it. | 呵 这才像话 |
[38:46] | What in the name of Mike? | 你们搞啥? |
[38:52] | Look. | 看! |
[38:56] | Get us the blazes out of here! | 快带我们火速离开 |
[39:07] | Turn this sled around. | 让车滑开 |
[39:27] | Look there. | 看那里 |
[39:31] | Tracks. | 车轨 |
[39:33] | Dead ahead. | 正前方 |
[39:40] | Right. | 右 |
[39:47] | Left. | 左 |
[39:54] | Right. | 右 |
[39:59] | Hang a Louie. | 打直 |
[40:03] | Toss a Ritchie. | 拉掣阀 |
[40:08] | Port astern. | 拉手 |
[40:12] | To the starboard. | 放慢 |
[40:15] | – My slipper. – You’re gonna lose your ticket. | – 我的拖鞋 – 你的车票要掉了 |
[40:17] | It’s not my ticket, it’s yours. | 不是我的 是你的 |
[40:19] | – It’s my ticket? – Yes. | – 我的? – 对! |
[40:21] | Right. Keep up with me. Left. | 右…跟着我…左… |
[40:24] | Right. Left. | 右…左… |
[40:30] | Right. | 右… |
[40:32] | Left. | 左… |
[40:34] | Right. | 右… |
[40:35] | Left. Right. | 左…右… |
[40:41] | – Oh, no! – Oh, no! | – 噢 糟糕! – 噢 糟糕! |
[40:44] | Brace yourselces! | 抓紧了 |
[40:57] | Well, that’s more like it. | 呵 这才像话 |
[41:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:03] | Thank you. I can’t believe you found my ticket. | 谢谢你 真不敢相信 你帮我找到车票 |
[41:07] | Did someone say they found a ticket? | 谁说…找到…车票了? |
[41:12] | Well, in that case…. Tickets, please. | 这麽说…车票拿来吧 |
[41:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:27] | – “L-E”? – Just like that know-it-all kid. | – “L-E”? – 和那个万事通的一样 |
[41:46] | Watch your step. Tricky walking up here. | 走路小心 |
[41:49] | It’s mighty slick.Mighty slick, I tell you. | 提醒你 上坡时 路很滑 |
[41:52] | There you go. What did I tell you? | 我刚说啥来着!? |
[41:55] | Years ago, on my first Christmas Ece run, | 很久以前 我首次圣诞夜之旅 |
[41:58] | I was up on the roof making my rounds | 我在车顶巡视 |
[42:00] | when I slipped on the ice myself. | 也踩到冰滑了一下 |
[42:02] | I reached out for a hand iron,but it broke off. I slid and fell. | 我伸手去抓栏杆 但栏杆断了 就滑倒了 |
[42:06] | And yet, I did not fall off this train. | 但是没有掉下车去 |
[42:11] | Someone saved you? | 某人救了你? |
[42:13] | Or something. | 也可能是某”物” |
[42:18] | An angel. | 天使 |
[42:20] | Maybe. | 或许 |
[42:22] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 |
[42:25] | What did he look like? Did you see him? | 他长的什麽样子?你看到他了吗? |
[42:29] | No, sir. But sometimes seeing is believing. | 没有 有时…眼见为实 |
[42:33] | And sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can’t see. | 有时…最真实的我们却看不见 |
[42:44] | The forsaken and the abandoned. | 这些被遗弃的 |
[42:48] | Mind your step, now.These poor toys hace suffered enough | 小心走 这些可怜的玩具受了不少罪 |
[42:52] | being left to rust and decay in the back alleys and cacant lots of the world. | 被世人到处抛弃 自生自灭 |
[42:57] | What are they doing here? | 它们怎麽会在这儿? |
[42:59] | It’s a new concept the boss came up with. | 这是领导的新点子 |
[43:01] | Instead of being thrown away,they’re collected. Refurbished. | 与其丢弃它们 不如收集起来修补一下 |
[43:05] | He calls it “rebicycling.”Something like that. | 他说这是循环 反覆 再生什麽的 |
[43:13] | Makes me wanna cry | 真令人伤心 |
[43:15] | seeing toys that were treated this way. | 看到它们这样被虐待 |
[43:19] | These hopelessly entangled string puppets and marionettes | 这些吊绳都打结的木偶问题才大 |
[43:24] | pose a particular problem. We found the nimble fingers of our work force | 我们在北极处理这些玩具的人员… |
[43:28] | here at the North Pole are best for working out those knots and tangles. | 为了打开绳结 可费尽脑筋了 |
[43:33] | Thank you. Double-locked here. | 谢谢你 这里双保险 |
[43:46] | You are just like me, my friend. | 朋友 你就像我一样 |
[43:50] | A scrooge! | 一个捣蛋鬼 |
[43:53] | Ebenezer Scrooge. | 埃比尼泽捣蛋鬼 |
[43:55] | North Pole, Santa Claus, this train | 北极 圣诞老人 这列火车 |
[43:58] | it’s all a bunch of humbug. | 全是骗人的玩意儿 |
[44:00] | A bout of indigestion. | 难以置信 |
[44:03] | Oh, yeah. I know what you are. | 喔 我知道你是怎样的 |
[44:05] | You’re a doubter. | 你是个”怀疑论”者 |
[44:08] | A doubter. You don’t believe! | 你怀疑 你不相信 |
[44:11] | You’re a doubter! You don’t beliece! | 你是怀疑论者! 你不相信! |
[44:31] | You missed it.We rode down some really sharp hills. | 你错过好戏啦 我们爬过陡坡 |
[44:34] | We were on what looked like a frozen lake. | 然後经过似乎结冰的湖面 |
[44:36] | But I know it was just an optical illusion. | 但是我说是视觉假像 |
[44:39] | He said the train was on ice.I said it’s impossible– | 他说车子是走在冰上 我说这不可能 |
[44:42] | You can’t put a train track–Where you going now? | 因为车轨不可能 你去哪里? |
[44:59] | I’m wishing on a star | 我对星星许愿 |
[45:02] | And trying to believe | 试着去相信 |
[45:06] | That even though it’s far | 虽然很遥远 |
[45:09] | He’ll find me Christmas Eve | 但确有圣诞夜 |
[45:12] | I guess that Santa ‘s busy | 我猜圣诞老人很忙 |
[45:16] | ‘Cause he’s never come around | 因为他从未来过 |
[45:19] | I think of him When Christmas comes to town | 圣诞节来临时 我就会想到他 |
[45:26] | The best time of the year | 那是一年中最好的时光 |
[45:29] | When everyone comes home | 所有的人都回家了 |
[45:32] | With all this Christmas cheer | 在圣诞节的气氛下 |
[45:36] | It’s hard to be alone | 是不该独自渡过的 |
[45:39] | Putting up the Christmas tree With friends who come around | 朋友们都聚在一起竖起了圣诞树 |
[45:46] | It’s so much fun When Christmas comes to town | 圣诞节来时 真是有趣 |
[45:53] | Presents for the children Wrapped in red and green | 孩子们的礼物包五颜六色 |
[45:59] | All the things I’ve heard about But never really seen | 这些我都听过 却没见过 |
[46:06] | No one will be sleeping | 圣诞夜没人会睡觉 |
[46:09] | On the night of Christmas Eve | 圣诞夜的晚上 |
[46:12] | Hoping Santa ‘s on his way | 翘首盼望圣诞老人降临 |
[46:19] | When Santa ‘s sleighbells ring | 当他雪橇上的铃声响起 |
[46:23] | I listen all around | 我仔细听 |
[46:26] | The herald angels sing | 当天使唱起圣歌 |
[46:29] | I never hear a sound | 我却从来都听不见 |
[46:32] | And all the dreams of children | 孩子们的其他梦想 |
[46:36] | Once lost will all be found | 曾逝去的会再寻回 |
[46:39] | That’s all I want When Christmas comes to town | 当圣诞来时 这就是我所有的祈望 |
[46:47] | That’s all I want When Christmas comes to town | 当圣诞来时 这就是我所有的祈望 |
[47:08] | Look. | 看呀 |
[47:12] | The northern lights. | 北极光 |
[47:17] | Hey. You three. | 喂 你们叁个 |
[47:20] | We just crossed it. | 我们刚经过… |
[47:22] | Latitude 6622′.The Arctic Circle. | 北纬66度33分…北极圈 |
[47:27] | And do you see?Those lights in the distance. | 你们看到远方的极光吗? |
[47:32] | They look like the lights of a strange | 看起来像大货船航行在 |
[47:34] | ocean liner sailing on a frozen sea. | 结冰的海上所发出奇异的光芒 |
[47:37] | There… | 那… |
[47:40] | is the North Pole. | 就是北极 |
[47:47] | It’s a magic carpet on a rail.It never takes a rest | 地上有魔毯 从来没有休息过 |
[47:50] | flying through The mountains and the snow | 飞过高山和白雪 |
[47:53] | You can ride for free and join the fun If you just say yes | 只要你愿意 就可以免费加入 享受快乐 |
[47:57] | ‘Cause that’s the way things happen On the Polar Express | 在极地特快上 事情就是这样子的 |
[48:00] | Whoo, whoo, the whistle blows That’s the sound of her singing | 呜 呜 汽笛响 是她唱歌的声音 |
[48:03] | Ding, ding, the bell will ring Golly, look at her go | 叮 叮 铃声响 天哪 看着她走 |
[48:07] | You wonder if you’ll get there soon Anybody’s guess | 你觉得如果我们很快到达 谁来猜一猜… |
[48:10] | ‘Cause that’s the way things happen On the Polar Express | 在极地特快上 事情就是这样子的 |
[48:13] | When we get there We’ll scream,”Yay!” | 当我们到那里 就会尖叫 “噢 耶” |
[48:17] | We’ll arrive with A bang, bang, bang | 我们到达那里 附和着邦 邦 邦 |
[48:19] | Boom, boom, boom Laughing all the way | 还有噗 噗 噗 路上一直说笑着 |
[48:27] | We made it. With fice minutes to spare. | 到了! 比预定时间 还早5分钟! |
[48:30] | We made it. | 到了! |
[48:57] | There should be elces.Where are the elces? | 精灵呢? 他们在哪儿? |
[49:00] | Yeah, where are the elces? | 对呀 精灵在哪儿? |
[49:02] | They are gathering in the center of the city. | 他们都聚集在市中心 |
[49:04] | That is where Santa will give the first gift of Christmas. | 圣诞老人就在那儿 给出圣诞节的第一个礼物 |
[49:09] | Who gets the first gift of Christmas? | 谁会拿到圣诞节的第一个礼物? |
[49:12] | He will choose one of you. | 他会在你们之中…选一个 |
[49:18] | -Look. -Elces! | – 看! – 精灵! |
[49:52] | All right. All right,ladies and gentlemen. | 听好咯…听好咯…先生女士们 |
[49:55] | Two columns, if you please. | 请大家排成两队 |
[49:58] | Shorter in the front, taller in the rear. | 矮的排前面 高的排後面 |
[50:01] | Even-numbered birthdays on the right,odd-numbered on the left. | 偶数生日在右边 奇数生日在左边 |
[50:05] | No pushing. No pushing.But let’s not dilly-dally. | 不可以推人 不要到处闲逛 |
[50:08] | It’s fice minutes to midnight. | 还有5分钟才到午夜 |
[50:10] | Hey, what gives? It was five minutes till midnight four minutes ago. | 怎麽算的呀! 4分钟前也是剩5分钟! |
[50:14] | Exactly. Columns of two. | 没错! 排成两排… |
[50:17] | -One, two. -Excuse me. | – 一排…两排 – 对不起 |
[50:19] | -Question. -What about him? | – 有问题吗? – 他怎麽办? |
[50:24] | No one is required to see Santa. | 没人会被强迫去见圣诞老人 |
[50:28] | Ladies and gentlemen,you do not hace to hold hands | 先生女士们 你们不需要牵手 |
[50:31] | – Come on. – but please remain in your columns… | – 快点! – 走的过程中… |
[50:35] | while we are in transit. | 请不要离开队伍 |
[50:47] | -Look, you have to come with us. -She’s right. | – 你必须跟我们走 – 她说的对 |
[50:52] | Christmas just doesn’t work out for me. Never has. | 我从来信不圣诞节 |
[50:57] | But Christmas is such a wonderful,beautiful time. | 但是圣诞节是多麽美好的时光 |
[51:00] | It’s a time for giving and being thankful,for friends and family. | 和朋友家人享受施与受的感恩 |
[51:04] | People hang decorations and lights. | 大家用饰品和灯来装饰圣诞树 |
[51:06] | Santa leaces presents under our Christmas trees. | 圣诞老人也会把礼物留在树下 |
[51:10] | Christmas just… | 只是我… |
[51:13] | doesn’t work out for me. | 从来信不圣诞节 |
[51:16] | Look, I don’t know if Christmas is gonna work out for you or not | 听着 我不管你信不信圣诞节 |
[51:20] | but this is Christmas Eve.Don’t stay here by yourself. | 今晚是圣诞夜 不要独自一人 |
[51:25] | Yes, come with us. | 对 跟我们走 |
[51:27] | We’ll go together. | 我们一起去 |
[51:41] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[51:51] | We’re gonna be okay. | 我们会平安无事 |
[51:55] | Maybe not! | 或许不会! |
[51:59] | The emergency brake. | 紧急刹车! |
[52:01] | The emergency brake. | 紧急刹车! |
[52:07] | There’s no brake. I can’t find the brake! | 没有刹车 我找不到刹车 |
[52:17] | Take a break, kid. | 休息会儿吧 孩子 |
[52:20] | How about a nice, good hot cup of Joe? | 热巧克力咖啡怎麽样? |
[52:52] | We’re gonna crash! | 快要撞上了! |
[53:00] | We’re spinning. | 我们在转圈圈 |
[53:28] | You hear that? | 嘘…你们听到了吗? |
[53:30] | The bell. | 铃声 |
[53:33] | – What bell? – The sleighbell. | – 什麽铃声? – 雪橇上的铃声 |
[53:36] | – Sleighbell? – Don’t you hear it? | – 雪橇上的铃声? – 听到了吗? |
[53:39] | It’s coming from that tunnel. | 从隧道那边来的 |
[53:47] | That’s the way we should go. | 我们该朝那边去 |
[53:58] | Come on. | 快呀 |
[54:32] | What? | 怎麽啦? |
[54:34] | -What? -Come on. | – 怎麽啦? – 快点 |
[54:49] | Come on. | 快点 |
[54:59] | We’re lost. | 我们迷路了 |
[55:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[55:14] | – Yes. I hear it. – I hear it too. | – 是 我听到了 – 我也听到了 |
[55:17] | – I don’t hear anything. – Okay, it’s down this way. | – 我什麽也没听到 – 是那边来的声音 |
[55:21] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[55:27] | Absolutely. | 非常确定 |
[55:34] | Why can’t I hear anything? | 为什麽我什麽也听不到? |
[55:39] | Get down and be quiet. | 下去 安静 |
[55:51] | Yeah. | 嗯…嗯… |
[55:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[55:58] | Well, that was the wrapping hall, chief. | 报告 这里是礼物包装中心 |
[56:00] | – Just finished the last one. – How’s it wrapped? | – 最後一个我也包好了 – 怎麽包的? |
[56:03] | It’s wrapped in candy-striped red with a number-seven holly-green bow. | 是用红色丝带和7号绿色花结 |
[56:07] | A number-seven bow?When we’re this close to liftoff? | 7号花结!?我们也成了有钱人? |
[56:10] | What are they thinking down there?Are they meshuggener? | 他们在下面想什麽?是不是发疯了? |
[56:14] | -What’s the routing? -Going to the States. | – 路线是什麽? – 去美国 |
[56:16] | Grand Rapids, Michigan. | 密西根州格兰拉比市 |
[56:19] | That’s my town. I’m from Grand Rapids. | 是我家的城市 我从格兰拉比来的 |
[56:27] | We got a troublemaker now.Just what we need. | 我们有麻烦了 还真是时候! |
[56:30] | Things aren’t bad enough.What’s his 20? | 事情还不至於最坏 他是不是20岁了? |
[56:34] | Apparently, some kid from Maplewood, New Jersey | 显然是新泽西州枫树市来的一个孩子 |
[56:37] | stuck some gum in his sister’s hair. | 把泡泡糖粘到妹妹头上 |
[56:40] | New Jersey?Is that | 新泽西?是上次那个 |
[56:43] | the same kid that put the tack underneath his teacher’s chair last year? | 在老师身上贴了一个标签的同一个男孩? |
[56:46] | – No, sir. This kid’s name is Stecen. – Stecen | – 不是 长官 这孩子叫斯帝芬 – 斯帝芬 |
[56:50] | So, what do we do, chief?Alert the big man? | 我们现在怎麽办 首领? 通知圣诞老人? |
[56:53] | We talking nothing for Christmas here? | 圣诞夜不给他礼物? |
[57:05] | I didn ‘t do it. | 我不做 |
[57:07] | I didn ‘t do it. | 我不做 |
[57:11] | Look, it’s….It’s almost Christmas, huh? | 听我说 圣诞节 马上就到了 对吧? |
[57:14] | We’ll cut the kid a break. | 原谅他一次 |
[57:17] | But put him on the check-twice list for next year. | 但是 把他列入名单 明年复查两次 |
[57:19] | All right, boys. | 好了 孩子们 |
[57:22] | Let’s shut it down.That’s it for this year. Come on. | 现在关店 今年到这儿为止 走吧 |
[57:25] | Hey, boss, are we taking the pneumatic? | 首领 我们要乘子弹梭车吗? |
[57:27] | Of course we’re taking the pneumatic. | 当然要乘子弹梭车! |
[57:30] | It’s the only way to get to the square on time. | 这是唯一能赶到广场的方法 |
[57:33] | – Let’s go. – And time is money. | – 咱们走 – 时间就是金钱 |
[57:37] | Ready, and mount. | 准备…上车 |
[57:41] | Good. Close. | 好了 关门吧 |
[57:58] | All right, get in. | 上车吧 |
[58:02] | I don’t know about this. | 我不知道这个 |
[58:38] | I don’t hear it. Do you? | 我没有听到 你呢? |
[58:42] | No. | 也没听到 |
[58:46] | I think we should follow those arrows. | 我觉得该顺着箭头走 |
[59:02] | I thought there’d be a way out. | 我以为这儿会有出路 |
[59:05] | We’re gonna miss ecerything. | 我们恐怕会错过一切 |
[59:17] | Hey, look. | 喂 看呀 |
[59:20] | A present. | 一个礼物 |
[59:26] | It’s going to my town.To someone named Billy. | 要去我的城市 给一个叫比利的人 |
[59:29] | – My name is Billy. – It’s going to 1 1 344 Edbrooke Avenue. | – 我叫比利 – 去艾布克街11344号 |
[59:35] | That’s my address. | 是我的地址 |
[59:45] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:00:46] | Look. | 看呀 |
[1:00:49] | It says,”Merry Christmas, Billy.From Mr. C.” | 上面说”比利 圣诞快乐…圣先生赠” |
[1:00:54] | I think I know what it is. I wanted one of these my whole life. | 我想我知道是什麽 是我这辈子最想要的 |
[1:00:59] | Wait, wait. Stop. Look. | 等等…停…看 |
[1:01:03] | But l…. | 不过我… |
[1:01:06] | Those are the rules. | 这是规矩 |
[1:03:08] | Something’s got me. | 有东西在拽我 |
[1:03:10] | It’s got my leg. | 抓住我的脚了 |
[1:03:13] | I can’t hold him. | 我抓不住你 |
[1:03:14] | Give me your other hand.Give me your other hand. | 另外一只手给我 另外一只手给我 |
[1:03:18] | – I can’t. – On three. | – 我不能 – 我数到叁 |
[1:03:20] | One, two, three. | 一 二 叁 |
[1:03:24] | – Look. – It’s still got me. | – 看… – 我还是被抓住了 |
[1:03:26] | On three again. One, two, three. | 我再数叁 一 二 叁 |
[1:03:33] | – You. – You. | – 你! – 你! |
[1:03:35] | – What are you doing here? – Same as you. | – 你在这儿干嘛? – 和你一样 |
[1:03:37] | Checking my presents. Making sure I’m getting everything on my list. | 我在检查我的礼物 确定我清单上的都有 |
[1:03:41] | I found one present.All it had was stupid underwear. | 我只有一个像样的礼物 其他的全是内衣裤 |
[1:03:44] | Look. | 看 |
[1:03:54] | You may start your descent any time now. | 我们随时开始下降 |
[1:03:56] | At your convenience, of course. | 当然了 也要看你的方便 |
[1:04:11] | It’s still fice to.I think we’re gonna make it. | 还有五分钟 我们能赶得上 |
[1:04:14] | Of course. It’s been five to for the last hour. | 当然! 一个钟头前 就还有五分钟 |
[1:04:17] | We got plenty of time. We got nothing but time. | 我们时间多了 我们什麽都没有 就是有时间 |
[1:04:19] | We got time to kill. | 我们还有时间来消磨 |
[1:04:21] | You know what?I don’t think we’re gonna make it. | 你知道吗? 我们可能无法平安降落 |
[1:04:27] | I may be just an old railroader | 虽然我只是个火车长 |
[1:04:30] | and know nothing about lighter-than-air craft | 我不知道怎麽飞热气球 |
[1:04:33] | but from my layman’s perspective,you need more altitude! | 但是就我这外行来判断 你们需要再高一点才行 |
[1:04:39] | More altitude! | 再高一点! |
[1:04:42] | Altitude, please. A bit more altitude, please. | 高度 我们需要多一点高度 |
[1:04:46] | Geronimo! | 跳啊! |
[1:05:04] | The Flying Elves. | 飞精灵 |
[1:05:05] | They are specialists.Do not try that at home, kids. | 他们是专家 你们可不能在家模仿 |
[1:05:08] | Do not try that at home. | 孩子们 你们可不能在家模仿哦 |
[1:05:10] | We’re not gonna make it. | 我们恐怕过不去 |
[1:05:52] | A well-oiled machine. | 维修良好的机器 |
[1:06:03] | All right, you stowaways. | 好啦 你们这些偷渡客 |
[1:06:07] | – Party’s over. – I was just following them. | – 派对结束啦 – 我们只是跟着他们 |
[1:06:10] | We fell in here by mistake. | 我们是不小心闯进来的 |
[1:06:12] | Forget about it. We knew you was in there the whole time. | 少来 我们知道你们一直都在里面 |
[1:06:18] | Come on, out you go. | 快 出来吧 |
[1:06:19] | Let’s go, come on.Step up, step up. There we go. | 走 爬上来 爬上来 |
[1:06:23] | Not a problem. Come on.Watch your step. There you go. | 行啦…没问题…慢走…好的很… |
[1:06:32] | So nobody gets hurt, here’s how we’re gonna get you guys down. | 为了确定你们的安全 我告诉你们怎麽下去 |
[1:06:36] | – This is simple. Why, I know– – What do you know? | – 简单的很 我知道 – 你知道啥!? |
[1:06:39] | You’re not supposed to be here in the first place. | 你们根本就不该在这儿 |
[1:06:43] | But since it’s Christmas,I’m gonna let you slide. | 但既然是圣诞节 我就让你溜过去 |
[1:06:48] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[1:06:51] | Been looking for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[1:06:56] | There you go. | 该你了 |
[1:06:57] | Watch your step. | 小心点儿 |
[1:06:59] | Careful. | 小心 |
[1:07:01] | Beautiful form. Beautiful. | 漂亮 |
[1:07:03] | Nice to see you again. | 很高兴又见到你 |
[1:07:07] | Cutting it kind of close, aren’t we? | 这次很惊险吧? |
[1:07:10] | I’ll take care of this. | 这个给我保管吧? |
[1:07:14] | It’s in good hands. | 我会好好保管 |
[1:07:16] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[1:07:47] | It’s the spirit of the season | 这个季节的灵魂 |
[1:07:51] | You can feel it in the air | 你可以在空气中感觉到 |
[1:07:55] | You can hear it if you listen | 如果注意听就能听到 |
[1:07:59] | Everywhere So much care | 任何地方都有关爱 |
[1:08:03] | Like a prayer | 就像祈祷者 |
[1:08:04] | Whatever it is You need to share it | 不管是什麽 都可以分享 |
[1:08:08] | It’s the spirit of the season | 这个季节的灵魂 |
[1:08:23] | It’s the spirit of the season | 这个季节的灵魂 |
[1:08:32] | You can feel it in the air | 你可以在空气中感觉到 |
[1:08:50] | Aren’t those bells the most beautiful sound? | 这铃声是最动听的声音? |
[1:10:10] | He’s here! He’s here! | 圣诞老人就要进城了 |
[1:10:11] | Where? | 在哪里? |
[1:10:13] | I see him. He’s ocer there. | 我看到了 他在那里 |
[1:10:15] | I can’t see him. | 我看不到 |
[1:10:37] | I can’t see him. | 我看不到 |
[1:10:39] | I can’t see him! | 我看不到 |
[1:11:44] | Doubter. Doubter. | 怀疑者 怀疑者 |
[1:11:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:11:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:11:59] | I beliece. | 我相信 |
[1:12:02] | I beliece. | 我相信 |
[1:12:34] | What was that you said? | 你刚说什麽来着? |
[1:12:40] | I– I beliece. | 我…相信 |
[1:12:48] | I beliece. | 我相信 |
[1:12:52] | I– I beliece that this is yours. | 我…相信这是你的 |
[1:12:57] | Well…. | 嗯… |
[1:13:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:13:02] | Me, me. Pick me, Santa. | 我…我…选我 圣诞老公公 |
[1:13:04] | What are you doing? Stop it. | 你在干什麽? 别这样 |
[1:13:06] | – Pick me, pick me. I want the first gift. – Hush. | – 选我 我要第一份礼物 – 别这样 |
[1:13:09] | Young man… | 小伙子… |
[1:13:11] | patience. | 耐心点儿 |
[1:13:13] | And a smidgen of humility might also serve you well. | 还有 谦虚一点对你会比较好 |
[1:13:18] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[1:13:21] | And you, young lady | 还有你 小姐 |
[1:13:23] | A lady of decision. | 很果断的小姐 |
[1:13:25] | Full of confidence and spirit. | 很有自信和热诚 |
[1:13:30] | Christmas spirit. | 圣诞精神 |
[1:13:34] | Keep up the good work. | 继续努力 |
[1:13:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:13:40] | And Billy. | 还有比利 |
[1:13:43] | It is Billy? | 是你比利 |
[1:13:47] | I see you’ce made some new friends. | 你认识了很多新朋友 |
[1:13:52] | Yes, sir. I sure hace. | 是的 我的确有 |
[1:13:54] | That’s a lucky lad. | 幸运的小伙子 |
[1:13:56] | There’s no greater gift than friendship. | 没有比友谊更珍贵的 |
[1:14:01] | And speaking of gifts… | 说到礼物… |
[1:14:09] | Iet’s have this young fellow right here. | 就选这个小伙子吧 |
[1:14:49] | Now… | 现在… |
[1:14:51] | what would you like for Christmas? | 你想要什麽圣诞礼物? |
[1:14:54] | Me. | 我? |
[1:14:56] | You. | 是你 |
[1:15:12] | Yes. Indeed. | 是的 就是你 |
[1:15:17] | Yes, indeed. | 是的 就是你 |
[1:15:27] | The first gift of Christmas! | 圣诞节的第一个礼物 |
[1:15:45] | This bell is a wonderful symbol of the spirit of Christmas… | 这个铃铛充满了圣诞的意义 |
[1:15:49] | as am l. | 就像我一样 |
[1:15:53] | Just remember… | 记住… |
[1:15:55] | the true spirit of Christmas | 圣诞的意义 |
[1:15:58] | Iies in your heart. | 就在你内心深处 |
[1:16:12] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[1:16:16] | Better keep that in a safe place. | 好好保管哦 |
[1:16:38] | Hey, hey. Man alive, are you lucky. | 喂 喂 喂 你真幸运 |
[1:17:05] | Pull, Comet. Pull, boy! | 再用力拉一下 |
[1:17:11] | Prancer, that’s a girl. | 普兰斯 是个女孩子 |
[1:17:18] | Good boy, Donder. | 好孩子 冬德 |
[1:17:52] | Now, Dasher. Now, Prancer and Vixen. | 达实尔 普兰斯 冬德 维克森 |
[1:18:05] | It’s everything I dreamed it would be. | 就像我梦想的一样 |
[1:18:09] | Could all–? | 可能… |
[1:18:11] | Could all this be nothing but a dream? | 可能全是梦吗? |
[1:18:14] | No. | 不是 |
[1:18:27] | To the top of the roof To the top of the wall | 世界之巅…冲啊…冲啊 |
[1:18:30] | Now, dash away, dash away Dash away all | 上车咯 上车咯 |
[1:19:07] | All aboard! | 大家一起来! |
[1:19:10] | One, two. One, two, three, go. | 1-2-1-2-3 唱 |
[1:19:13] | Rockin ‘ on top of the world Rockin ‘ on top of the world | 在世界之巅摇滚 在世界之巅摇滚 |
[1:19:17] | The place is hoppin ‘There ain ‘t no stoppin ‘ | 山脊在跳动 一刻也不停 |
[1:19:19] | Rockin ‘ on top of the world Lift | 在世界之巅摇滚 |
[1:19:20] | your spirits, swing that girl | 打起精神 一起来跳舞 女孩儿 |
[1:19:23] | Rockin ‘ on top of the world Tonight, yeah | 今夜就在世界之巅 |
[1:19:26] | Come on, shorty! | 快呀 跳舞 得儿…耶… |
[1:19:41] | Show your tickets.Have your tickets ready. | 拿出车票 准备好车票 谢谢 |
[1:19:44] | Remember to eat the five basic food groups. | 记得每天吃5大基本食物 |
[1:19:46] | Ticket, please. | 请拿出你的车票 |
[1:19:48] | And please brush after every meal. | 饭後请刷牙 |
[1:19:55] | Remember to duck and cocer.All right, you. Ticket, please. | 记得蹲下躲避 好啦 你们的车票 |
[1:20:07] | ” Lean.”Whatever that’s supposed to mean. | LEAN(倾斜)! 啥意思? |
[1:20:10] | ” Lean”is spelled with four letters. | LEAN是四个字母 |
[1:20:12] | I belieced I punched fice. | 我想我打了五个 |
[1:20:17] | Hey, are you saying I don’t know how to–? | 喂 那你是说我不会… |
[1:20:20] | I’m sorry. It says”learn.” My mistake. | 哦 对不起 原来是LEARN(学习) 是我错了 |
[1:20:23] | Lesson learned. | 学习到了 |
[1:20:25] | Ticket. | 车票 |
[1:20:43] | That is some special ticket. | 很特别的车票 |
[1:20:45] | Sure is. | 是的 |
[1:20:47] | So can you count on us to get you home safe and sound? | 那你能”信任”我们把你安全送回家吗? |
[1:20:53] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[1:20:55] | Me… | 我… |
[1:20:58] | and my friends. | 还有我的朋友 |
[1:21:03] | Ticket. | 车票 |
[1:21:12] | It says “lead.” Like “lead balloon.” | 是LEAD(铅) 比方铅气球 |
[1:21:16] | I beliece it also is pronounced “lead.” | 我觉得也可以发音”lead” |
[1:21:18] | As in “leader,” “leadership.” | 这个字也是”领”的意思 |
[1:21:20] | “Lead the way.” | 比方领袖 领导… |
[1:21:23] | Follow you anywhere, ma’am. | 领…路. 谨尊您的领导 夫人 |
[1:21:28] | Ah, yes. | 啊 好的 |
[1:21:29] | Young man with all the questions. | 充满疑问的小伙子 |
[1:21:33] | Ticket. | 车票 |
[1:21:44] | It says– | 写着… |
[1:21:47] | It’s nothing I need to know. | 我不需要知道 |
[1:21:59] | -Come on, let’s see the bell. -Let’s see it. | – 快…拿铃铛给我们看 – 让我们看看铃铛 |
[1:22:02] | -Come on, let’s see the bell. -Show us the bell. | – 快…拿铃铛给我们看 – 给我们看看铃铛 |
[1:22:05] | Yeah, let’s see the bell. | 让我们看看铃铛 |
[1:22:14] | It’s gone. | 丢了 |
[1:22:17] | -Where is it? -I lost it. | – 在哪儿? – 我弄丢了 |
[1:22:20] | I lost the bell from Santa’s sleigh. | 我把圣诞老人雪橇上的铃铛弄丢了 |
[1:22:23] | It’s gone? | 真的不见了? |
[1:22:26] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[1:22:29] | – Yeah, we’ll find it. | 是的 我们会找到的 |
[1:22:30] | Yeah, we’ll help you. All of us. | 对呀 我们帮你 大家都会帮你 |
[1:22:33] | Yeah, let’s hurry out and find it right now. | 嗯 快 我们现在就去找 |
[1:22:45] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[1:22:48] | Gee, that’s really too bad. | 真不幸 |
[1:22:52] | Really. | 真的 |
[1:23:08] | I’m sorry. | 我很难过 |
[1:23:41] | 1 1344 Edbrooke. | 艾布克街11344号 |
[1:23:45] | Next stop, 1 1 344 Edbrooke. | 下一站…艾布克街11344号 |
[1:23:58] | Hey, where you going? | 喂 你要去哪儿? |
[1:24:01] | Home. | 回家 |
[1:24:02] | Oh, okay. Merry Christmas. | 哦 原来 圣诞快乐 |
[1:24:11] | Thanks for stopping the train for me. | 谢谢你 停车让我上来 |
[1:24:19] | Hace a wonderful Christmas. | 祝你圣诞快乐 |
[1:24:23] | Watch your step, please. | 慢走 |
[1:24:27] | And merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[1:24:46] | Look. | 看 |
[1:24:50] | Santa got to Billy’s house already. | 圣诞老人已经去过他家了 |
[1:24:56] | Look, look! Santa got here! | 看…看…圣诞老人来过了 |
[1:24:59] | Isn’t that amazing? | 很神奇吧 |
[1:25:00] | It is amazing. | 真的很神奇 |
[1:25:09] | It is amazing. | 真的很神奇 |
[1:25:58] | I’m sorry about the bell. | 真难过你的铃铛丢了 |
[1:26:01] | It was a really special present. | 是很特别的礼物 |
[1:26:03] | Well, you know what they say. | 你知道大家怎麽说吗… |
[1:26:05] | It’s the thought that counts. | 你内心怎麽想才是真的 |
[1:26:08] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:26:11] | Well, see you. | 那…再见了 |
[1:26:16] | Well… | 那… |
[1:26:19] | see you. | 再见了 |
[1:26:21] | See you. | 再见 |
[1:26:36] | Watch your step, please. | 慢走 |
[1:26:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:26:42] | No, thank you. | 不对 谢谢你才对 |
[1:26:46] | One thing about trains: | 关於火车… |
[1:26:48] | It doesn’t matter where they’re going. | 驶去哪儿不重要 |
[1:26:50] | What matters is deciding to get on. | 重要的是你想不想搭车 |
[1:27:11] | Merry Christmas! | 圣…诞…快…乐! |
[1:27:16] | What? | 什麽? |
[1:27:19] | Merry Christmas! | 圣…诞…快…乐! |
[1:28:32] | Wake up. Wake up.Santa’s been here. | 醒醒…醒醒…圣诞老人来过啦… |
[1:28:35] | Santa’s been here. | 圣诞老人来过啦 |
[1:28:36] | Hurry up. Hurry up! | 快呀…快呀 |
[1:28:38] | Mom, Dad, wake up. Wake up! | 妈…爸…醒醒…醒醒 |
[1:28:42] | Santa’s been here! Santa’s been here! | 圣诞老人来过啦…圣诞老人来过啦 |
[1:28:45] | Mom, Dad, look! He brought us all kinds of stuff! | 妈…爸…快看 他给了我们这麽多礼物 |
[1:28:49] | Look, a train! | 看…一列火车 |
[1:29:08] | This is the beautiful-est,most wonderful-est Christmas ever. | 这次是最漂亮最棒的一次圣诞节 |
[1:29:13] | Wait. Look. | 等等…看 |
[1:29:17] | Here’s one more. | 还有一个 |
[1:29:20] | Has your name on it. | 上面有你的名字 |
[1:29:51] | found this on the seat of my sleigh. | 在我雪橇座位底下找到的 |
[1:29:54] | Better fix that hole in your pocket. | 你最好把破口袋补好 |
[1:29:57] | Mr. C. | 圣先生赠 |
[1:30:08] | Oh, what a beautiful bell.Who’s it from? | 好漂亮的铃铛 谁送的? |
[1:30:11] | – Santa. – Santa? | – 圣诞老人 – 圣诞老人? |
[1:30:14] | Really? | 真的!? |
[1:30:16] | -Oh, that’s too bad. -What’s this? | – 可惜了 – 这是什麽? |
[1:30:20] | Broken. | 坏了 |
[1:30:22] | Sorry about that, sport. | 真可惜坏了 |
[1:30:29] | Come on, kids. We don’t wanna be late. | 孩子们快吧 我们不想迟到 |
[1:30:40] | At one time, most of my friends could hear the bell. | 曾几何时 我大部分的朋友 都能听到铃声 |
[1:30:44] | But as years passed,it fell silent for all of them. | 但是大家过去的这些年头 都已悄悄逝去 |
[1:30:48] | Even Sarah found, one Christmas, | 甚至某年莎拉也突然 |
[1:30:50] | that she could no longer hear its sweet sound. | 再也听不见甜美的铃声 |
[1:30:54] | Though I’ve grown old… | 现在我长大了… |
[1:30:56] | the bell still rings for me. | 还是能听到铃声 |
[1:30:58] | As it does for all who truly believe. | 就像所有相信圣诞节的人一样 |