时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | 尼克松 麦戈文 1972年总统大选 | |
[00:11] | July 14th, 1972. | 1972年7月14号 |
[00:13] | George McGovern has just won the Democratic nomination | 乔治·麦戈文赢得了民主党 |
[00:15] | for President of the United States… | 总统候选人初选提名 |
[00:17] | I accept your nomination with a full and grateful heart. | 我以诚挚感恩之心接受大家的提名 |
[00:23] | …beating Hubert Humphrey, | 击败了休伯特·汉弗莱 |
[00:24] | who came within shooting distance of beating Nixon | 他在四年前与总统尼克松的较量中 |
[00:26] | for the presidency four years prior | 离获胜仅一步之遥 |
[00:28] | and Nixon’s heavily favored to win reelection. | 而尼克松则被看好能够连任 |
[00:29] | 尼克松总统 他是我们的人 | |
[00:31] | But, running on a platform of ending the war in Vietnam… | 但是 在越南战争结束之际竞选… |
[00:35] | George McGovern’s got a real shot. | 乔治·麦戈文的胜算很大 |
[00:37] | Now he just has to find a running mate. | 他只需要再找一个竞选搭档 |
[00:38] | He asks Ted Kennedy, who says, “No way.” | 他邀请了泰德·肯尼迪 却被拒绝 |
[00:40] | In fact, everyone turns him down. | 实际上 大家都拒绝了他 |
[00:42] | 参议员 休伯特·汉弗莱 明尼苏达州民主党 | |
[00:42] | Hubert Humphrey, no. | 休伯特·汉弗莱说 “不行” |
[00:44] | Walter Mondale, “No dice.” | 沃尔特·蒙代尔说 “别想了” |
[00:48] | Then, he asks Senator Gaylord Nelson, | 后来他又问了参议员盖洛德·尼尔森 |
[00:50] | who’s like, “No thanks. | 得到的答复是 “不用 谢了 |
[00:53] | But what about Thomas Eagleton?” | 托马斯·伊格尔顿怎么样” |
[00:54] | Nelson’s like, “Eagleton’s young, | 尼尔森说 “伊格尔顿很年轻 |
[00:56] | he’s liberal but Catholic. | 他是信天主教的自由派 |
[00:57] | The unions love him, he could win you Missouri.” | 工会看好他 他可以帮你拿下密苏里州” |
[01:00] | They’ve gotta pick someone fast, | 他们得尽快敲定人选 |
[01:01] | so the campaign asks Eagleton | 所以竞选团问伊格尔顿 |
[01:02] | if there’s anything in his background | 他的过往里是否有 |
[01:04] | that might embarrass the campaign. | 会拖团队后腿的事 |
[01:05] | Eagleton says, “No.” | 伊格尔顿说 “没有” |
[01:07] | So McGovern pulls the trigger. | 于是麦戈文同意了 |
[01:10] | Within days, | 几天内 |
[01:10] | rumors start circulating about Eagleton’s health, | 有关伊格尔顿身体状况的流言开始传开 |
[01:13] | because Eagleton neglected to mention | 因为伊格尔顿没有提起过 |
[01:15] | that he’d been hospitalized three times for depression… | 自己曾因抑郁症住院三次 |
[01:17] | 迈伦·霍洛维茨医生 精神病医师 | |
[01:18] | and that his treatment had twice involved ECT. | 他的治疗还包括了两次电疗法 |
[01:21] | – What is ECT? – Electroconvulsive therapy. | -电疗法是什么 -电休克疗法 |
[01:23] | Shock treatment. | 休克疗法 |
[01:25] | Senator Eagleton says Senator McGovern is 100 percent behind him | 伊格尔顿议员说他继续竞选副总统的决定 |
[01:29] | in his decision to remain in the race for vice president. | 得到了麦戈文议员的全力支持 |
[01:32] | The McGovern campaign was caught totally off-guard. | 这让麦戈文的竞选团队措手不及 |
[01:34] | McGovern has to play defense. | 麦戈文只能以守为攻 |
[01:35] | He announces he was behind his running mate, | 宣布支持自己的竞选搭档 |
[01:37] | then three days later Eagleton resigns. | 三天后伊格尔顿辞职 |
[01:39] | The Democratic ticket then goes on to lose | 而后民主党在这场美国史上 |
[01:41] | one of the most lopsided presidential contests in American history. | 最一边倒的总统选举中落败 |
[01:45] | So, why are you telling me this? | 所以 你跟我说这些干什么 |
[01:47] | Literary rhetorical or are you honestly asking? | 你是明知故问还是真的觉得疑惑 |
[01:49] | Because my point couldn’t be any clearer. | 因为我已经说的再清楚不过了 |
[01:52] | Beware a VP with secrets, Payton. | 小心带着秘密的副主席 佩顿 |
[01:55] | That Andrew kid says Infinity’s faking. | 那个叫安德鲁的孩子说英菲尼蒂在装病 |
[01:57] | That makes her radioactive. | 那她就是个不稳定因素 |
[01:58] | And if Andrew’s right and this word gets out, | 如果安德鲁说的是真的 风声一走漏 |
[02:00] | this campaign is over. | 我们的竞选就没戏了 |
[02:02] | And it won’t just affect this campaign, | 而且不仅会影响这次竞选 |
[02:03] | it will affect every political race we ever try to run. | 今后我们想参加的所有政治竞选都会受影响 |
[02:06] | We’re only five points down. | 我们只落后了五个百分点 |
[02:07] | This race is suddenly winnable because we picked her. | 因为选了她 我们才突然有了赢面 |
[02:10] | That would be undercut | 一旦她装病的事被揭穿 |
[02:11] | when it comes out she’s making the whole thing up | 人们发现她只为获得免费和勒布朗·詹姆斯 |
[02:13] | so she can get free trips to Cedar Point | 去杉点乐园机会游玩时 |
[02:15] | with LeBron James or whatever. | 我们胜选的机会将大大降低 |
[02:17] | You’ll either look stupid or a liar. | 而你却落了个非蠢既坏 |
[02:18] | It’s too dangerous. We should cut her loose. | 太危险了 我们应该甩掉她 |
[02:22] | Or we wait. The campaign’s a couple weeks away, | 或者再等等 离竞选还有几个星期 |
[02:24] | let’s focus on winning. | 我们专注怎么去赢吧 |
[02:25] | Then if we find out she’s faking it, we go from there. | 这期间如果发现她是装病 我们再商议 |
[04:49] | Let’s see. | 我看看 |
[04:53] | Oh, hello, darling. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[04:54] | I just received that shipment I was waiting for | 我刚收到那批从巴黎 |
[04:56] | from Library Lobe LaRoche in Paris. | 罗布拉罗什图书馆发来的货 |
[04:59] | Some nice titles. | 真不错 |
[05:03] | I’m glad it always raises your mood. | 很开心这总能让你高兴起来 |
[05:05] | Well, you rarely visit me in here. | 你几乎都不来这儿看我了 |
[05:07] | Well, I don’t like to disturb your work. | 我不想打扰你工作 |
[05:10] | Oh, you judge the way I choose to lead my life. | 你对我选择的生活方式有看法 |
[05:13] | My father insisted I have a profession. | 我父亲坚持要我选择一份职业 |
[05:16] | There were options. | 选择也不少 |
[05:18] | Stamps, | 邮票 |
[05:20] | thoroughbreds, | 纯种马 |
[05:22] | the gardens. | 还有园艺 |
[05:23] | You couldn’t. | 你做不了 |
[05:25] | Your hay fever. | 你有花粉病 |
[05:27] | True, so I chose books. | 确实 所以我选择了书 |
[05:30] | And one day I will retire and find time to read some of them. | 将来我退休了 就找个时间读读 |
[05:35] | Do I seem different to you | 你有没有觉得这几个月 |
[05:36] | these last few months? | 我看起来不太一样了 |
[05:38] | You do. | 有 |
[05:39] | You stopped pretending to enjoy it when I touch you. | 我碰你时你不再假装乐在其中了 |
[05:42] | I know I was never the man of your dreams. | 我知道我不是你理想的丈夫 |
[05:44] | But when you agreed to marry me, | 可当你同意嫁给我时 |
[05:46] | I accepted that I was getting a woman | 我也接受了自己娶了个 |
[05:50] | playing the part of a woman in love with me. | 假装爱上自己的女人 |
[05:55] | But recently, you’ve even neglected to pretend. | 但最近 你甚至都不屑于假装了 |
[06:01] | I don’t want to pretend anymore. | 我不想再装了 |
[06:05] | I’m in love with someone else. | 我爱上了别人 |
[06:06] | The trainer down at our horse stables. | 我们马厩的训马师 |
[06:09] | Him? | 他吗 |
[06:10] | Darling. | 亲爱的 |
[06:11] | Brigitte is a woman. | 布丽奇特是女人 |
[06:13] | How did this happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[06:17] | We met at the costume gala fundraiser for the zoo. | 我们在为动物园举办的化装派对筹款会相遇 |
[06:44] | Is this like the others? The Brazilian ceramist? | 这次是和别人一样吗 那个巴西陶艺师 |
[06:48] | The cliff diver? | 悬崖跳水运动员 |
[06:50] | That horrible cartoonist? | 那个可怕的漫画家 |
[06:52] | Because I’ve looked the other way before, | 因为我以前就对你睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[06:55] | until these fevers passed. | 直到这种狂热结束 |
[06:58] | No. | 不 |
[07:01] | I’m in love with her. | 我爱上了她 |
[07:03] | I want a divorce. | 我想离婚 |
[07:06] | The Harrington Commode. | 哈林顿古董柜 |
[07:12] | It was crafted by Thomas Chippendale in 1770. | 由汤玛斯·齐本德尔于1770年制作 |
[07:17] | It’s a masterpiece with a tulip wood banded top, | 它是一件大师杰作 顶板是条纹郁金香木 |
[07:19] | simulated drawers inlaid with rosettes. | 仿造的抽屉镶嵌了玫瑰形纹饰 |
[07:23] | It was the most expensive piece of furniture ever sold at auction | 它是拍卖史上成交价最高的家具 |
[07:27] | when it was purchased for a hair | 当时它在2010年的苏富比拍卖会上 |
[07:28] | under six million dollars at Sotheby’s in 2010. | 以接近六百万美元的价格被卖出 |
[07:33] | Three times the catalog price, but I had to have it. | 是目录价格的三倍 但我必须得拥有它 |
[07:37] | I knew the perfect spot for it. | 我知道它摆在哪里最完美 |
[07:46] | Hello? | 喂 |
[07:49] | What? | 什么 |
[07:56] | Oh, God, is he gonna die? | 天呐 他会死吗 |
[07:58] | Dad, can you hear me? It’s me, Martin. | 爸 你能听见我吗 是我 马丁 |
[08:00] | Your father’s in a medically induced coma, | 你父亲正处在药物诱发的昏迷中 |
[08:03] | and he has a subdural hematoma in his brain. | 他的脑中有硬脑膜下血肿 |
[08:06] | We won’t know the damage until the swelling goes down. | 在血肿消除前 我们不知道会有多严重 |
[08:08] | Why the hell would our father jump off a roof? | 我们父亲到底为什么要从屋顶跳下去 |
[08:10] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[08:12] | I asked him for a divorce. | 我要和他离婚 |
[08:16] | This is the fourth time somebody’s jumped out of a window | 这是第四次在我想和别人分手时 |
[08:18] | when I tried to break up with them. | 对方从窗户跳出去了 |
[08:20] | – You’re a terrible person. – Luther! | -你真是个烂人 -卢瑟 |
[08:22] | Don’t speak to me that way. | 别跟我这样说话 |
[08:23] | I know you’re upset, but we are a family, | 我知道你很难过 但我们是一家人 |
[08:25] | and we have to band together now. | 我们现在要团结起来 |
[08:28] | I don’t want him to die. | 我不想他死 |
[08:30] | Neither do I. | 我也不想 |
[08:32] | He’s the only person in my life | 他是我此生中唯一一个 |
[08:33] | who’s never been unkind to me. | 总是善待我的人 |
[08:35] | Then why the hell would you want a divorce? | 那到底你为什么想要离婚 |
[08:37] | Because I was tired of not being surprised, | 因为我已经厌倦了没有惊喜的感觉 |
[08:39] | and I was tired of never being able to do anything wrong | 我厌倦了绝对不能犯错 |
[08:42] | and my boredom turned to resentment. | 我的厌倦转变成了怨恨 |
[08:49] | Sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[08:50] | Yeah, thanks for finally showing up. | 谢谢你终于露面了 |
[08:52] | You know what, screw you, Luther. | 去你的 卢瑟 |
[08:53] | Can’t you take a break for one day? | 你就不能消停哪怕一天吗 |
[08:54] | How about I put you in a bed right next to my father? | 不如我把你打到在我父亲旁边住院怎么样 |
[08:56] | Hey, stop it. | 住手 |
[08:59] | Boys! Boys! | 孩子们 孩子们 |
[09:00] | Boys, you stop that right now! | 孩子们 你们快住手 |
[09:02] | This negative energy is not good for your father’s healing. | 这种负面能量不利于你们父亲的恢复 |
[09:09] | Mom, I’m gonna drop out of the race. | 妈 我会退出竞选 |
[09:11] | – No. – Okay? I need to be here with you two as much as I can. | -不 -好吗 我得尽量多陪在你们身边 |
[09:13] | No, sweetheart, no. | 不 亲爱的 不行 |
[09:15] | No matter what happens to your father, your life is his legacy. | 不管你父亲怎么样 你的人生都是他的遗产 |
[09:18] | And you’re certainly gonna have to make up | 你当然得补救 |
[09:20] | for whatever hot mess they make of the family name. | 被他们败坏了的家族名声 |
[09:28] | What would you say to students | 你想和那些认为这是在 |
[09:29] | who think this is a waste of a perfectly good Rolls Royce? | 糟蹋一辆特别好的劳斯莱斯的学生说什么 |
[09:32] | Well, first of all, Jeremy, | 首先 杰瑞米 |
[09:34] | this Rolls Royce was totaled six months ago | 这辆劳斯莱斯六个月前就报废了 |
[09:35] | when some joker decided to put sand in the gas tank. | 当时有个蠢货把沙子放到油箱里 |
[09:38] | And I don’t think you can call it a waste | 我觉得你们不能说这是糟蹋 |
[09:39] | when we are already halfway to our goal of $45,000, | 此时我们已完成了四万五千美元目标的一半 |
[09:42] | which will go towards the hiring of | 我们的目标是在学校 |
[09:43] | a full-time harassment czar at the school. | 聘请一位全职的应对骚扰特使 |
[09:47] | And every swing of the sledgehammer | 每一下大锤的挥动都能给我们 |
[09:48] | gets us 250 doll… | 带来250美… |
[09:53] | dollars closer to ending sexual harassment on this campus. | 美元 更接近在这座校园终结性骚扰的目标 |
[09:56] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[09:58] | I’m fi… I just feel a little faint, but it’s okay. | 我没事 我只是有点晕 但没关系 |
[10:00] | I just had one of my treatments, so this happens. Thanks. | 我刚接受了一次治疗 所以会这样 谢谢 |
[10:03] | – Thank you, Jeremy. – Bye-bye. Thanks. | -谢谢你 杰瑞米 -再见 谢谢 |
[10:06] | Treatment for what, exactly? | 你是因为什么病接受治疗呢 |
[10:07] | What kind of cancer is it that you have? | 你得的是哪种癌症 |
[10:10] | My grandma says it’s better that I don’t know the specifics. | 我姥姥说我不知道具体细节比较好 |
[10:13] | She thinks it’ll just make it harder. | 她觉得那样只会更艰难 |
[10:16] | I see. Are you sure you don’t wanna skip this event? | 我明白了 你确定不想跳过这个活动吗 |
[10:17] | No. I don’t want to skip this event. | 不 我不想跳过这个活动 |
[10:20] | I want to be here because I want to win this election. | 我想在这里 因为我想赢得选举 |
[10:23] | People want to talk to me. | 大家想和我聊天 |
[10:25] | And this is like the first time in my life | 这是我人生第一次 |
[10:27] | I feel like people really see me. | 感觉到大家真的看见了我 |
[10:29] | And I’ve wanted this for my whole life. | 这是我这此生一直都想要的 |
[10:33] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好吧 |
[10:36] | – Get over there. – Okay. | -去那边吧 -好的 |
[10:37] | – Be careful, though. – Yeah. Oh, yeah. | -不过要小心 -好的 |
[10:42] | – Payton. – Where have you been? | -佩顿 -你去哪了 |
[10:44] | Nothing, uh, nowhere. I was just crunching some poll numbers. | 没什么 没去哪 我只是在处理民调数据 |
[10:48] | Is she all right? | 她没事吧 |
[10:49] | Yeah, she said she just came from | 没事 她说她刚结束 |
[10:50] | a doctor’s appointment or something. | 医生的治疗 |
[10:54] | All right, you got it, Infinity. | 你可以的 英菲尼蒂 |
[11:06] | Jesus, somebody call an ambulance! | 天呐 快叫救护车 |
[11:09] | – Does she have a pulse? – Yeah. | -她还有脉搏吗 -有 |
[11:10] | Is someone calling 911? | 有人打911了吗 |
[11:14] | So, you think maybe it was the platelet transplant | 你觉得可能是血小板移植 |
[11:17] | – that made you feel a little lightheaded? – Yeah, maybe. | -让你头晕眼花吗 -对 可能是 |
[11:20] | I should’ve just taken it easy like my nana told me. | 我本应该像我姥姥说的 别太勉强自己 |
[11:23] | This juice is tasty, though. | 不过这果汁很好喝 |
[11:24] | – Oh, you like that, huh? – Mm-hmm. I really do. | -你喜欢吗 -我喜欢 |
[11:28] | – What are you doing? – What do you think I’m doing? | -你在干什么 -你觉得我在干什么 |
[11:30] | This is just about the best possible photo op you could dream of. | 这是你能想到的最佳上镜机会 |
[11:33] | Okay, no, James, I’m not comfortable with this. | 不 詹姆斯 这么做让我感到不舒服 |
[11:35] | Okay. Don’t be comfortable. I don’t care if you’re comfortable. | 没事 不用感到舒服 我也不在乎 |
[11:36] | You not being comfortable makes this a better photo. | 你感到不舒服反而会让照片更精彩 |
[11:43] | I think I’m all out. | 我觉得都喝光了 |
[11:44] | Hey, Infinity, do you mind if we take a quick photo, is that okay? | 英菲尼蒂 咱们能照张相吗 可以吗 |
[11:47] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:52] | – My toes feel tingly. – Let’s get this hooked up. | -我的脚趾头有点刺痛 -我们把它接上吧 |
[11:54] | Infinity! Infinity! | 英菲尼蒂 英菲尼蒂 |
[11:57] | Infinity! | 英菲尼蒂 |
[11:59] | Is that your nana? | 是你姥姥吗 |
[12:01] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[12:03] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[12:04] | Ma’am. Ma’am, calm down. She’s all right. | 女士 冷静点 她没事 |
[12:05] | What the hell is going on here? | 到底出什么事了 |
[12:07] | You just get away from her. Get away from her. | 你离她远点 离她远点 |
[12:09] | – Ma’am! – Who the hell are you, anyway? | -女士 -你到底是谁啊 |
[12:11] | I’m the ER nurse. | 我是急诊护士 |
[12:13] | Infinity says she fainted. | 英菲尼蒂说她晕倒了 |
[12:14] | We’re gonna do some routine blood work | 我们要做些常规的血液化验 |
[12:16] | while we ask you some questions… | 同时会问你一些问题… |
[12:17] | No, you are not taking any blood | 不 你不能从这孩子身上抽血 |
[12:19] | from this girl or doing nothing of the kind. | 或者干类似的事 |
[12:21] | What are you doing? No. Ma’am, do not… | 你在做什么 不 女士 不要… |
[12:23] | Ma’am, I’m gonna call security. | 女士 我要叫保安了 |
[12:25] | You just go right ahead and call security. | 你去叫你的保安吧 |
[12:28] | – Okay, get up, get your shoes on. – Okay. | -起来 把鞋穿上 -好吧 |
[12:30] | Get your shoes on. Where’s your stuff? | 把鞋穿上 你的东西呢 |
[12:32] | I will not have this little girl poked and prodded. | 我不会让你们在这小姑娘身上戳来钻去的 |
[12:36] | She’s been to the hospital once already today. | 她今天已经去过一次医院了 |
[12:39] | She spent the whole goddamn morning being poked and prodded. | 整个早上她都被戳来钻去的 |
[12:45] | C’mon get in the wheelchair. We’re leavin’. | 来吧 坐到轮椅上 我们离开这 |
[12:47] | Get up, get in here. | 起来 坐上去 |
[12:50] | Do you even know what she has? | 你们知道她得的什么病吗 |
[12:51] | Have you talked to her doctors? | 你们和她的医生谈过吗 |
[12:55] | This is her life. | 她的生活就是这样 |
[12:58] | Sometimes she faints. | 有时候她会晕倒 |
[13:04] | She also has a raisin allergy. | 她还对葡萄干过敏 |
[13:06] | Did somebody… Did you… | 有谁给过… 你给过… |
[13:08] | Did somebody here give her a raisin? | 有谁给过她葡萄干吗 |
[13:11] | – No, ma’am. – No. | -没有 女士 -没有 |
[13:13] | Her doctors and I will handle this. | 她的医生和我会处理的 |
[13:15] | Here is the name and number of her full-time technician. | 这是她全职医师的名字和电话号码 |
[13:20] | You want to try to get me arrested? | 你想要让人抓我吗 |
[13:22] | Well, that’s just fine, but you talk to him first, okay? | 没问题 但你先和他谈谈 好吗 |
[13:26] | You just talk to him first. | 你先去和他谈谈 |
[13:29] | No, we’re going home. | 我们回家 |
[13:32] | 急诊 非预约入口 | |
[13:39] | You dumbass. | 你个傻瓜 |
[13:45] | Let me guess, she didn’t want anyone | 我来猜猜 她不想让别人给她 |
[13:46] | to run any tests on her, did she? | 做任何检查 对不对 |
[13:48] | I told you she’s faking it. | 我跟你说过 她在装病 |
[13:51] | Is that a joint? | 那是大麻吗 |
[13:52] | It helps with my seizures. | 这对我的癫痫有好处 |
[13:54] | Yes, right. I heard that weed is actually… | 对 我听说过大麻实际上… |
[13:56] | You dumbass, I don’t get seizures. | 你个傻瓜 我没有癫痫 |
[13:57] | I have cerebral palsy and I like getting high. | 我有大脑性麻痹 我喜欢抽嗨 |
[14:02] | Okay, so how do you know all this about Infinity? | 你是怎么知道英菲尼蒂这些事的 |
[14:04] | What makes you so sure? | 你为什么这么肯定 |
[14:06] | I’ve been in special ed with her since first grade, you ass. | 我从一年级起就和她一起上特教 蠢货 |
[14:09] | I’ve watched her every day for years. | 多少年来我每天都看着她 |
[14:11] | Been in love with her for as long as I can remember. | 从我记事起我就爱上她了 |
[14:21] | When you watch someone that closely for that long, | 当你长时间仔细观察一个人时 |
[14:23] | you start to notice things, | 你会开始觉察到一些情况 |
[14:25] | little things no one else does. | 别人发现不了的小情况 |
[14:27] | How she moves, | 她的举止 |
[14:29] | how she never can give any details about what she’s sick with. | 她从不向任何人透露她病情的细节 |
[14:32] | What kind of person doesn’t know what kind of cancer they have? | 谁会不知道自己得了什么癌症 |
[14:34] | And why is she always sicker when she comes back | 为什么每次她从医院回来后 |
[14:36] | from the hospital than she was the day before? | 都比前一天病得更重呢 |
[14:38] | Why haven’t you told anyone? | 那你为什么从没告诉过大家 |
[14:40] | A, I’m telling you right now, and B, I did tell people. | 第一 我现在在告诉你 第二 我说过 |
[14:44] | I told the special ed teacher and the assistant principal, | 我告诉过特教老师 还有副校长 |
[14:47] | but they didn’t believe me. | 可他们不相信我 |
[14:49] | They gave me two weeks detention for bullying, which is insane. | 他们还因为霸凌关了我两周禁闭 真是荒唐 |
[14:53] | So what should I do? | 那我该怎么办 |
[14:57] | Follow the blood work. | 顺着血液化验查 |
[15:03] | Astrid and Skye are really turning people off. | 阿斯特丽德和斯凯真的让人对她们毫无兴趣 |
[15:06] | We’ve outflanked them in workplace harassment, | 我们在职场骚扰方面打了她们的伏击 |
[15:08] | an issue that should’ve been theirs for the taking, | 而这个话题本应是她们得分的地方 |
[15:09] | now they’re panicking. | 现在她们慌神了 |
[15:10] | Latest tracking poll has us | 最新的追踪民调显示我们的差距 |
[15:12] | within the margin of error. | 在统计误差范围以内了 |
[15:15] | I want us to remember this moment. | 我想让我们都记住这个时刻 |
[15:17] | We bounced back ten points in a week | 我们一周内就反弹了十个百分点 |
[15:19] | because people see us getting real results. | 因为大家看到我们取得了实实在在的结果 |
[15:21] | While the other side is passing out fliers, | 当另一方还在发宣传单页时 |
[15:23] | we raised $45,000 for a full-time faculty member. | 我们为一位全职教员募集了四万五千块 |
[15:27] | We are up in the polls because we’re walking the walk. | 我们能在民调中回升 因为我们言出必行 |
[15:33] | All right, close your laptops, turn off your phones, | 好吧 合上电脑 关掉手机 |
[15:36] | I want to say something to the room. | 我要和大家说个事 |
[15:38] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[15:46] | All right, it’s about Infinity. | 是关于英菲尼蒂 |
[15:49] | Andrew told me something. | 安德鲁告诉了我件事 |
[15:50] | He has told two teachers that he thought | 他向两位老师说过他觉得 |
[15:52] | Infinity was faking her illnesses. | 英菲尼蒂在装病 |
[15:54] | – Balls. – What did they do about it? | -惨了 -那他们怎么做的 |
[15:56] | Nothing, except go after him to shut him up. | 什么都没做 只是挑他的毛病 让他闭嘴 |
[15:58] | Obviously there is no proof, | 很明显并没有证据 |
[15:59] | but we don’t know who’s heard what. | 但我们不清楚谁听到过什么风声 |
[16:01] | No, we’re not doing this. | 不 我们不能这么做 |
[16:02] | You’re gonna leave this alone. | 你别管这事了 |
[16:03] | I’m not just gonna bury my head in the sand. | 我不能像鸵鸟一样把脑袋往沙子里钻啊 |
[16:05] | Yeah, that’s exactly what you’re gonna do, | 对 你就得这么做 |
[16:07] | and you’re not gonna talk | 还有你不准再和 |
[16:08] | to physically-challenged-or-whatever Andrew again. | 那个行动不便的安德鲁说话了 |
[16:10] | James is right. | 詹姆斯说得对 |
[16:11] | If it is true, you need plausible deniability. | 如果属实 你得有合理的推诿 |
[16:13] | We just need to get through the next three weeks, Payton. | 我们只需要撑过未来的三周 佩顿 |
[16:15] | Who knows who this kid Andrew is or what he’s after. | 谁知道这个安德鲁是谁 有什么企图呢 |
[16:17] | He could be a plant in Astrid’s campaign to try to sabotage us. | 他可能是阿斯特丽德派来破坏我们的间谍 |
[16:19] | – I don’t… – It’s real simple. | -我不… -很简单 |
[16:20] | Just stop asking questions! | 别再问问题了 |
[16:32] | Well, Jesus. If you sat still, I wouldn’t nick you. | 老天 你要是坐稳了 我就不会弄伤你了 |
[16:35] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:58] | Hello, Payton. How nice of you to come. | 你好 佩顿 你能来真好 |
[17:00] | Ooh, and flowers. That’s just too much. | 还带了花 过分热情了啊 |
[17:05] | Me and Nana have been everywhere. | 我和姥姥去过很多地方 |
[17:07] | – That’s us at Disneyland. – Cool. | -那是我们在迪士尼乐园 -酷 |
[17:09] | That is the finale of American Idol, | 那是《美国偶像》季终 |
[17:12] | where I got to meet Randy Jackson, who is… | 我见到了兰迪·杰克逊 他真的 |
[17:14] | so nice. | 人很好 |
[17:15] | He played bass for Journey. Can you believe it? | 他给旅行乐队做过贝斯手 你能相信吗 |
[17:17] | – Wow, I had no idea. – Me either. | -我之前都不知道 -我也是 |
[17:20] | Who’s that? Is that your dad? | 那是谁 你爸爸吗 |
[17:21] | No, that’s Ray the technician. He works at the hospital. | 不 那是放射医师雷 他在医院上班 |
[17:24] | My nana and, uh, Ray are really close. | 我姥姥和雷很亲密 |
[17:28] | He does all of my treatments, | 他负责我的所有治疗 |
[17:29] | and when I’m too sick to go to the hospital, | 当我病得很重去不了医院时 |
[17:31] | he’ll come to the house or wherever I am. | 他就会来我家或者不管我在哪 |
[17:34] | Just, you know, so. | 你懂的 |
[17:35] | What are you doing down there, you silly goose? I… | 你在那干什么 小傻瓜 我 |
[17:38] | So he goes on trips with you? | 所以他跟你们一起去旅游 |
[17:40] | Sometimes. Like that, right there? | 有时候 比如那张照片 |
[17:43] | That’s us at Busch Gardens with a camel. | 那是我们和一只骆驼在布施公园 |
[17:45] | Look at that. | 可不是嘛 |
[17:47] | Infinity. Come help Nana set the table. | 英菲尼蒂 来帮姥姥摆桌子 |
[17:50] | Yes, Nana. | 好的 姥姥 |
[18:06] | Something smells great. | 闻着好香 |
[18:08] | Well? | 快看 |
[18:10] | Bologna cups? | 博洛尼亚杯 |
[18:11] | Yay! | 好棒 |
[18:16] | Well, now, don’t you go judging us. | 别评判我们 |
[18:18] | I know this isn’t what you have for dinner | 我知道你们那边 |
[18:20] | over on your side of town. | 晚餐肯定不会吃这个 |
[18:21] | Oh, no. This looks… This looks great. | 不 这个看上去很棒 |
[18:24] | Hey, honey, be careful. | 亲爱的 小心点 |
[18:25] | It’s hot as lava. You’re gonna burn the roof of your mouth. | 很烫 会把你嘴巴给烫坏的 |
[18:28] | Okay. Blow on it first, okay? | 先吹几下 |
[18:31] | Some mashed potatoes. | 一点土豆泥 |
[18:32] | So how is the election going? | 竞选进行得怎么样了 |
[18:34] | It’s good, as a matter of fact. | 挺好的 实际上 |
[18:36] | – Yeah, we are within a few points… – That’s good. | -我们民调很接近了 -很好 |
[18:39] | …and we definitely have the momentum, so I like our chances. | 而且我们现在势头正盛 我觉得我们希望很大 |
[18:43] | – I’m so excited. – Yes, very exciting. | -我好激动 -是的 很令人激动 |
[18:48] | So what’s in it for us? | 那我们有什么好处 |
[18:51] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[18:55] | Well, if, uh, Infinity really goes out there | 如果英菲尼蒂真的参加 |
[18:59] | and gets out the vote | 帮你拉到选票 |
[19:02] | and, you know, you win the election, | 并助你赢得竞选 |
[19:06] | what do we get out of it? | 我们有什么好处 |
[19:13] | She really loves boats. | 她很喜欢船 |
[19:16] | Specifically those Disney-themed cruises, right? | 尤其是那些迪士尼主题游轮 |
[19:20] | – Yeah. – They’re accessible and so much fun… | -没错 -那里有残疾人通道 而且很好玩 |
[19:23] | The hell is wrong with you? | 你什么毛病 |
[19:26] | You don’t reach over someone’s plate, you ask it to be passed. | 你不能随意拿别人的盘子 你得要叫人递给你 |
[19:29] | May I have it be passed? | 能递给我吗 |
[19:31] | Yes, of course you can have it passed. | 当然可以递给你 |
[19:34] | So you’re asking if I would pay for a Disney cruise? | 你是问我能不能请她去坐迪士尼游轮 |
[19:36] | Well, basically, yeah. | 差不多 |
[19:40] | – Nana. – What? | -姥姥 -干什么 |
[19:41] | You’re embarrassing me. | 你让我很难堪 |
[19:43] | Come on. I mean, he’s a wealthy kid. | 拜托 他很有钱 |
[19:46] | I’m sure his family gives away millions | 他家肯定每年都给慈善组织 |
[19:48] | every year in charity, right? | 捐献几百万 对吗 |
[19:50] | I mean, this is like a little drop in the bucket. | 这对他们来说微不足道 |
[19:54] | Well, Ms Jackson, Infinity… | 杰克逊女士 英菲尼蒂 |
[19:57] | you can absolutely count on that trip if we win this election. | 如果我们胜选 我就请你们去 |
[20:03] | – Well, have another. – Oh, that’s so nice! | -再吃一个 -太棒了 |
[20:07] | – Did you hear that? – And another. | -你听到了吗 -再来一个 |
[20:08] | – That’s wonderful. – Doubles. | -太棒了 -一下来俩啊 |
[20:09] | – That’s really wonderful. – Yeah. | -真的太棒了 -是的 |
[20:12] | – That’s great. – Least I can do. | -好极了 -这是我力所能及的 |
[20:18] | May I please be excused for one minute? | 我能失陪一下吗 |
[20:22] | I’m sorry, is that okay? | 抱歉 可以吗 |
[20:23] | – All right, go on. – Okay, thank you. | -去吧 -谢谢 |
[20:26] | Let me turn the record over. | 我去把唱片翻一面 |
[20:31] | – What are you doing here? – Whose car is in your driveway? | -你来干什么 -车道上的车是谁的 |
[20:33] | Shh! It’s Payton. | 嘘 是佩顿 |
[20:34] | The kid who’s running for school president, remember? | 就是竞选学生会主席的那人 记得吗 |
[20:37] | Is he trying to get in your pants? | 他想上你吗 |
[20:39] | No, of course not. Gross. No. Just please be quiet. | 当然不是 恶心 拜托别出声 |
[20:43] | – Please. – You make me so horny. | -拜托 -你让我欲火焚身 |
[20:44] | I want to have sex with you right now. | 我想立刻和你做爱 |
[20:46] | I can’t, we’re in the middle of dinner. | 不行 我们在吃晚餐呢 |
[20:48] | It’ll just take a second. | 很快就能完事 |
[20:51] | Fine! You can touch my boobs over my shirt, but don’t make a mess. | 行 你可以隔着衣服摸我奶子 别弄乱我衣服 |
[20:54] | You have three minutes. | 你有三分钟时间 |
[20:59] | One, two, three, four, five… | 一二三四五 |
[21:02] | I see. So sounds like you have traveled | 这样 似乎你们去过 |
[21:06] | pretty extensively throughout Florida. | 佛罗里达州很多地方 |
[21:07] | Florida, yeah, yeah. | 佛罗里达州 是的 |
[21:09] | I mean, we’ve been to the panhandle and the Gulf Coast. | 我们去过佛罗里达走廊和湾岸区 |
[21:13] | Central Florida, St. Augustine. | 中佛罗里达 圣奥古斯丁 |
[21:16] | I’m sorry, Ms Jackson, | 不好意思 杰克逊女士 |
[21:17] | but there’s something that has come to my attention | 但我注意到了一件事 |
[21:19] | that I need to bring up. | 我需要说出来 |
[21:21] | It’s… It’s Infinity. | 是英菲尼蒂 |
[21:24] | I’ve heard a rumor about her. | 我听说了一个关于她的传言 |
[21:26] | About my Infinity? | 我家英菲尼蒂 |
[21:29] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 夫人 |
[21:31] | A boy at school told me that | 学校的一个男生跟我说 |
[21:32] | Infinity has been faking her illnesses, | 英菲尼蒂一直在装病 |
[21:35] | presumably for monetary gain. | 可能是为了经济利益 |
[21:38] | Who told you that? | 谁说的 |
[21:40] | No, no, wait, wait. | 不不 等等 |
[21:41] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[21:43] | I bet it was that little pissant Andrew, right? | 我猜是那个小人安德鲁吧 对吗 |
[21:48] | Well, let me tell you something about him. | 我也告诉你点关于他的事 |
[21:51] | I caught him masturbating in front of my granddaughter. | 我抓到他在我外孙女面前手淫 |
[21:54] | Oh, I did a little bit of reporting myself. | 我还亲自汇报了事情始末 |
[21:56] | I called the school about him. | 我跟学校投诉了他 |
[21:58] | I see. I had not heard about that. | 我懂了 我没听说这件事 |
[22:04] | How dare you come into our home and accuse my granddaughter. | 你怎么敢来我们家 指责我外孙女 |
[22:10] | Oh, no, ma’am, I’m not accusing her, I simply wanted to… | 不 女士 我没有指责她 我只想 |
[22:12] | Oh, the hell you aren’t. | 没有才怪 |
[22:15] | You come waltzing in here with that ridiculous sweater, | 你穿着可笑的毛衣 梳着精致的头发 |
[22:20] | that fancy hair. | 潇洒地来到这 |
[22:22] | You have no right to treat us like that. | 你没有权利这样对待我们 |
[22:25] | Ma’am, I am very sorry. I probably shouldn’t have even brought it up. | 女士 我很抱歉 我也许不该提起这事 |
[22:27] | That’s right. You shouldn’t have brought it up. | 没错 你不该提 |
[22:30] | Do you have any idea what I’ve been through with her? | 你知道为了养她我经历了什么吗 |
[22:32] | I have not slept for more than 15 minutes | 自从她出生 我从没有 |
[22:36] | at a stretch since she was born. | 连续合眼过一刻钟 |
[22:39] | – Do you have any idea what that’s like? – Nana? | -你知道这是什么滋味吗 -姥姥 |
[22:42] | Every night, I wake up in the middle of the night, | 每天夜里 我半夜醒来 |
[22:45] | I go running into her room to make sure that she’s still breathing, | 急冲冲去她屋里查看 确保她还活着 |
[22:48] | that the good Lord hasn’t taken her from me. | 希望好心的主没有带走她 |
[22:51] | You don’t believe me? | 你不信我 |
[22:53] | Here. | 给 |
[22:54] | Here are her medical records, the last five years. | 这里是她过去五年的病历 |
[22:57] | Go ahead, read ’em, son of a bitch. Go ahead, read ’em. | 来啊 看看吧 混蛋 来啊 给我看 |
[23:00] | You’re smart, you’re rich, | 你聪明 有钱 |
[23:02] | you should get through ’em pretty quickly. | 应该很快就能全部看完 |
[23:04] | Ms Jackson, I’m sorry I upset you. | 杰克逊女士 很抱歉我惹您生气了 |
[23:06] | I think I should probably go now. | 我觉得我该走了 |
[23:07] | You know what, you’re using her. | 知道吗 你在利用她 |
[23:09] | You are using her for your own purposes, and shame on you. | 你在为自己的目的利用她 真不要脸 |
[23:12] | You should have defended her. | 你本应该保护她 |
[23:14] | Shame on you! | 不要脸 |
[23:15] | I’m very sorry, but I do have to go now, okay? | 非常抱歉 但我真的要走了 |
[23:17] | What? No, no, no, no, wait. Wait. Here, take some of these. | 什么 不不不 别急啊 把病历带上 |
[23:21] | – Nana. – Take some of these. | -姥姥 -把病历带上 |
[23:23] | Take some of these! | 把病历带上 |
[23:24] | Take ’em with you. | 给我带上 |
[23:26] | You can stick ’em up all over town so the rumors will stop. | 你可以把这些贴满全镇 让流言不攻自破 |
[23:31] | Take ’em, you stupid son of a bitch! | 带上 你个蠢货 |
[23:42] | Thank you for coming on short notice, Mrs. Hobart. | 谢谢您这么快就赶来了 霍巴特太太 |
[23:46] | Well, you made it sound awfully urgent. | 听上去事情很紧急 |
[23:48] | I imagine it’s something to do with | 我猜这和霍巴特先生 |
[23:49] | Mr. Hobart being in the hospital? | 入院的事情有关对吗 |
[23:50] | Mr. Hobart’s will is very clear that | 霍巴特先生的遗嘱清楚地写到 |
[23:52] | in the event he is incapacitated, | 当他失去了正常的生活能力 |
[23:55] | you, his wife, have power of attorney. However… | 您 作为他妻子 将成为代理人 然而 |
[23:58] | You’re not his wife anymore. | 你已经不再是他妻子了 |
[24:00] | Boys, can we have this discussion without lawyers present? | 儿子们 我们可以单独谈吗 不要律师 |
[24:03] | You told Dad you wanted a divorce before he jumped. | 在爸爸跳楼前你跟他说你想离婚 |
[24:06] | Lupe says you’ve been living out of the house for a month now. | 小卢说你已经搬出去住一个月了 |
[24:08] | Mom, what are they talking about? | 妈妈 他们在说什么 |
[24:10] | It is our opinion that if the facts were brought before a judge, | 我们会认定是否向法官呈上这些事实材料 |
[24:13] | he would find that, for legal purposes, | 他将裁定 从法律角度来看 |
[24:16] | your behavior would constitute | 您的行为可被认定为 |
[24:17] | a legal separation from your husband, | 与您丈夫的合法分居 |
[24:19] | which would initiate the clause in your prenuptial agreement | 这将触发您在婚前协议中签署的条约 |
[24:21] | which states that if you were to leave | 即倘若您因为第三者 |
[24:24] | Mr. Hobart for another person… | 离开霍巴特先生 |
[24:25] | You get nothing, which means you get nothing either, | 你什么都拿不到 就是说你也什么都拿不到 |
[24:28] | you little pasty nugget. | 你个营养不良的小鸡仔 |
[24:31] | Martin, you’ve been awfully quiet. Is this what you want? | 马丁 你出奇的安静 这是你想要的吗 |
[24:35] | Isn’t this what you want? | 难道不是你想要的吗 |
[24:37] | To be able to just disappear with him and never see us again? | 和他一起消失 永远不再见我们 |
[24:41] | Mom, don’t say another word until we find counsel. | 妈妈 等我们找到律师前别再说话了 |
[24:46] | You get ready for the fight of your lives. | 你们准备好为自己生死奋斗吧 |
[24:48] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[24:50] | Everything they’re saying is right. | 他们说的一切都是真的 |
[24:54] | I am in love with someone else | 我爱上了别人 |
[24:56] | and I asked your father for a divorce, | 并向你们父亲提出了离婚 |
[24:58] | and I agreed to that clause in the prenup. | 我也的确签署过婚前协议的合约 |
[25:02] | It seemed fair at the time. | 那时看起来协议很合理 |
[25:04] | Never could I have imagined falling in love with someone else. | 我绝不会想到自己还会爱上别人 |
[25:08] | I had given up on love by the time I said yes to marrying him. | 当我同意嫁给他时 已经放弃了爱情 |
[25:12] | Mom, don’t do this. | 妈妈 别这样 |
[25:15] | I love you boys. | 我爱你们兄弟俩 |
[25:18] | I nursed you on my own breasts, one on each side. | 我用自己的奶水喂养你们 一边一个 |
[25:23] | No nanny. I bathed you every night. | 没请奶妈 每晚为你们洗浴 |
[25:26] | I know our relationship is flawed and I’m to blame. | 我知道我们的母子关系不理想 这也怪我 |
[25:32] | A mother should open her heart to her children, | 母亲应向孩子们敞开心扉 |
[25:34] | not make them fight their way in, but I do care. | 而不是让他们拼命进入我心房 但我确实在乎 |
[25:40] | Please don’t punish your little brother for my sins. | 请别因为我的罪过惩罚你们的弟弟 |
[26:11] | You’re gonna have to move out, you know. | 你得搬出去 知道吗 |
[26:16] | If you said to me right now, “Let’s start fresh. | 如果你刚才说的是 “我们重新来过 |
[26:19] | Let’s be the men of this family together, | 让我们一同成为这个家的男子汉 |
[26:21] | let’s carry on the name, honor our father. | 传承这个姓氏 纪念我们的父亲 |
[26:23] | Create a vision for the future of this great house,” | 为这栋伟大的房子创造美好的未来” |
[26:26] | then I would forgive everything. | 那我会原谅过去的一切 |
[26:28] | If I can do that, after all the tortures | 在你俩折磨了我这么久以后 |
[26:30] | that you two have put me through, | 如果我还能原谅你们 |
[26:32] | can’t you? | 你们是否也能 |
[26:36] | Have you ever heard of pangenesis? | 你听说过泛生论吗 |
[26:38] | No. | 没有 |
[26:40] | Hippocrates believed that there are tiny body parts | 希波克拉底[古希腊医师]相信有微小的器官 |
[26:42] | that moved through a person’s blood into their genitals | 从人体的血管进入生殖器 |
[26:44] | and passed along to their offspring. | 并传给下一代 |
[26:46] | – Bloodlines. – Jesus. | -血统 -天哪 |
[26:47] | Powerful bonds between parents and children. | 父母和孩子之前强大的血缘联系 |
[26:50] | Laws are passed to protect them. | 还有专为保护血统的法律 |
[26:52] | That’s how important the true line | 这就是为何在西方文化中 |
[26:54] | of descent has been to western culture. | 正统的继承人如此重要 |
[26:55] | Yes, and those same theories were used | 没错 这些理论也被 |
[26:57] | by eugenicists to institutionalize racism. | 优生学家利用 使种族歧视合法 |
[27:01] | Well, you don’t belong here. | 反正你不属于这里 |
[27:04] | You’re not one of us and you never will be. | 你不是这家的人 永远不是 |
[27:11] | I know I’m an outsider, all right? | 我知道自己是局外人 好吗 |
[27:15] | That’s why I appreciate it all so much. | 所以我对一切都感激不尽 |
[27:17] | That’s why I go to Mom’s charity functions and… | 所以我去妈妈的慈善晚会 |
[27:21] | visit antique stores to see if I can find some lost volume for Dad. | 走遍古董店 为爸爸寻找未集齐的书籍 |
[27:25] | It’s why I’ve been trying to elevate our family name | 所以我一直想成总统 |
[27:27] | by becoming president, | 来提升这个家族的形象 |
[27:28] | and it’s why I’ve been by our father’s bedside | 所以我一直陪伴在爸爸的病床边 |
[27:30] | holding his hand and praying for him. | 握着他的手 为他祈祷 |
[27:32] | It’s a little late for ass-kissing, bro. | 现在拍马屁晚了 老弟 |
[27:37] | Yeah, see, um, that’s where you’re wrong, bro. | 你瞧 这你们就错了 老哥 |
[27:41] | Dad is improving. | 爸爸在好转 |
[27:44] | Doctor said it’s a miracle. | 医生称其为奇迹 |
[27:45] | He’s still in a coma, but his brain waves are normalizing | 他还在昏迷中 但他的脑电波已趋于正常 |
[27:47] | and his feet are responsive to sharp touch. | 他的脚也对激烈触碰有反应 |
[27:50] | So he’s gonna wake up. | 他会醒来的 |
[27:53] | Maybe not tomorrow or next week, but eventually. | 也许不是明天或下周 但总有一天会的 |
[27:58] | And then, Mom and I are gonna tell him how you’ve acted and… | 在那之后 妈妈和我要告诉他你们的所作所为 |
[28:02] | well, all the bloodlines in the world won’t be able to save you. | 到那时 全世界的正统血脉都拯救不了你们 |
[28:14] | Ray the technician’s full name is Ray Callawalich. | 雷医师的全名叫雷·卡拉瓦里奇 |
[28:16] | He’s been working at the lab at the children’s hospital | 他过去六年一直在儿童医院的 |
[28:18] | for the last six years, which, as far as I can tell, | 化验室工作 据我所知 |
[28:20] | is the longest he’s held down any job, | 这是他最长的一份工作 |
[28:22] | though he owes them his loyalty because | 他对医院忠心耿耿 因为 |
[28:24] | they seem unperturbed by the fact that | 院方似乎完全不在乎 |
[28:26] | he was arrested for wire fraud in the late 90s and never charged. | 他曾在90年末因电信诈骗被捕 尽管没被起诉 |
[28:28] | – Wire fraud? – It gets grosser. | -电信诈骗 -后面更诡异 |
[28:30] | He has all of four friends on Facebook, | 他的脸书账号一共就四个朋友 |
[28:31] | two are Infinity and her grandmother, | 两个是英菲尼蒂和她姥姥 |
[28:33] | the other two are Legoland and Mrs. Fields Cookies. | 另外两个是乐高乐园和菲尔斯饼干 |
[28:36] | And he posted eight hours ago that he’s, quote, | 他八小时之前刚发布新状态 这么说的 |
[28:38] | “Excited,” but he misspelled excited, | “激动” 但他激动俩字写错了 |
[28:40] | “to go to Atlantis,” misspelled Atlantis, | “就要去亚特兰蒂斯了” 亚特兰蒂斯写错 |
[28:42] | “with my dear fiend Infinity and her grandmother,” end quote. | “和我亲爱的朋友及她的外孙女” 没了 |
[28:45] | And he tried tagging Infinity, | 他本来还想艾特英菲尼蒂 |
[28:47] | but he ended up tagging an Infinity SUV in the background. | 结果艾特到了英菲尼迪SUV |
[28:50] | What’s Atlantis? | 亚特兰蒂斯是什么 |
[28:52] | Wait, are you serious? | 等等 你真的不知道吗 |
[28:54] | Oh, of course, you’re too rich. | 好吧 你太富了 |
[28:55] | It’s amazing, it’s like the best resort ever. | 超好玩的 最棒的水上乐园 |
[28:57] | That is, if you like waterslides, but come on, | 前提是如果你喜欢水上滑道 不过说真的 |
[28:59] | I mean, they have this waterslide that goes underwater with, | 他们有一个水上滑道穿过水底 |
[29:01] | like, sharks and stuff. | 还能看到鲨鱼什么的 |
[29:04] | Anyway, don’t you think it’s weird that | 总之 你不觉得很奇怪吗 |
[29:05] | this dimwitted lab technician would be, | 这个傻缺化验室医师竟然 |
[29:07] | like, best friends with a patient at his hospital? | 会和在他医院就医的病人成为密友 |
[29:10] | You have a theory? | 你有什么想法 |
[29:11] | Munchausen by proxy. She’s making Infinity sick. | 孟乔森氏症候群 姥姥故意让英菲尼蒂得病 |
[29:13] | Oh, come on. | 不会吧 |
[29:14] | Grandmother’s on the take and co-opted a dimwitted lab technician, | 姥姥自己拿钱 还买通了傻缺化验室医师 |
[29:17] | bribing him with vacations and cruises and God knows what else | 用假期和邮轮旅行和其他什么的贿赂他 |
[29:20] | so she can tinker with Infinity’s medical records. | 好让她篡改英菲尼蒂的病历 |
[29:22] | – This seems impossible to prove. – It’s totally possible to prove. | -这似乎很难证明 -完全可以证明 |
[29:24] | We host a blood drive, get a sample, test it independently. | 我们举行一个献血活动 拿到样本 单独化验 |
[29:28] | Don’t look at me like that. We’ll make it a campaign event, | 别这么看我 我们把这个作为竞选活动 |
[29:30] | a statement saying that ignorance | 发表声明说这个社会 |
[29:31] | about HIV has no place in our society | 必须正视艾滋病 |
[29:33] | and anyone at our school who wants to can donate blood, | 我们学校任何人都可以献血 |
[29:36] | including gays and Haitians. | 包括同性恋和海地人 |
[29:37] | I’ll set it up, it’ll be a slam dunk. | 我来组织 保准没问题 |
[29:39] | – There aren’t any Haitians at this school. – There’s one. Pierre. | -学校里没有海地人 -有一个 皮埃尔 |
[29:41] | We’ll nail down the gay vote and the Haitian vote. | 这样我们就能锁定同性恋和海地人的投票 |
[29:43] | – Literally the Haitian vote. – That’s right. | -真的是海地人那一票 -没错 |
[29:46] | One more thing, | 还有件事 |
[29:47] | we don’t tell James why we’re doing the blood drive. | 我们不告诉詹姆斯举行献血活动的原因 |
[29:49] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[29:49] | He’s real trigger happy about dumping Infinity. | 他非常想和英菲尼蒂撇清关系 |
[29:51] | This might send him over the edge. | 这活动也许会让他抓狂 |
[29:52] | He’d probably end up firing her himself. | 恐怕最后他会自己开了她 |
[29:54] | Who konws, maybe this could be nothing. | 谁知道 也许只是虚惊一场 |
[29:55] | Maybe this guy’s just a wall-eyed creep | 也许老家伙就是个白眼变态 |
[29:57] | who likes hanging out with teenagers | 喜欢和青少年 |
[29:58] | and their grandmothers at theme parks and it ends there. | 以及他们的姥姥一起去主题公园 没别的 |
[30:00] | Until we know for sure, we keep this between us, okay? | 但我们确认前 先不要声张 好吗 |
[30:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:12] | Great. Nice meeting you. | 好极了 很高兴见到你 |
[30:18] | I’ve tried to give blood in the past, | 我过去也想献血 |
[30:21] | but I’ve been told that I can’t, | 但别人说我不能献 |
[30:23] | because every year my family travels to Port-au-Prince, | 因为每年我们一家都去太子港 |
[30:26] | and Haiti is a malaria zone. | 而海地是疟疾重灾区 |
[30:28] | Which I think is a lie. | 不过我觉得这是骗人的 |
[30:29] | The real reason is ignorance and xenophobia and AIDS hysteria. | 真正的原因是无知 仇外和对艾滋癔病 |
[30:34] | And for Payton to notice something like that, | 佩顿竟然能注意到这种事 |
[30:36] | I just think if this is the kind attention to detail he’ll show as president, | 我觉得他当主席后如果还能这么注重细节 |
[30:40] | he has a shot at leading one of | 他很可能成为 |
[30:42] | the most meaningful student governments | 这个学校历史上最有意义 |
[30:44] | in the history of this school. | 学生会的主席 |
[30:46] | I just got your text. | 我收到你信息了 |
[30:48] | What’s going on? What is this? | 怎么回事 这是什么 |
[30:49] | It’s bad is what it is. Why aren’t we doing stuff like this? | 对我们很不利 我们怎么没想到组织这种活动 |
[30:53] | You’re the candidate. I should be asking you that question. | 你是候选人 这问题该我问你才是 |
[30:59] | – Thanks, everyone. – Thank you all for coming, really. | -谢谢大家 -感谢大家前来 真的 |
[31:02] | I’m so excited. Okay. | 我好兴奋 |
[31:05] | – I’m good. – How’s it going? Thank you for being here. | -我没事 -一切都好吗 感谢前来 |
[31:07] | Appreciate your help. Really appreciate it. | 感谢你的帮助 真的 |
[31:09] | Take good care of her. Get her all hooked up and… | 照顾好她 帮她连上仪器 |
[31:11] | I’m gonna try not to make a scene, | 我不打算大闹天宫 |
[31:13] | but the three of us might want to have a discussion outside. | 但咱仨最好出去好好谈谈 |
[31:15] | – James, calm down. – You shut your cake hole, McAfee. | -詹姆斯 冷静 -你给我闭上臭嘴 迈克菲 |
[31:17] | James! | 詹姆斯 |
[31:18] | You organized this whole thing behind my back, didn’t you? | 你们背着我组织了这场活动 是不是 |
[31:21] | That is a profound breach of our relationship. | 这是对我们关系的严重背叛 |
[31:24] | Payton, do not do this. | 佩顿 别这么做 |
[31:26] | This is something you do not want to know. | 这件事你不想知道 |
[31:28] | Whatever is going on with her, | 无论她有什么猫腻 |
[31:29] | this holding hinges on you not knowing about it. | 只要你不知道 你就可以推诿责任 |
[31:31] | Well, James, this Pet Band audition must be really stressing you out. | 詹姆斯 宠物乐队试镜真把你逼疯了 |
[31:34] | – Screw you. – Screw you. | -去你的 -去你的 |
[31:35] | We are gonna get a sample of her blood, send it to a lab, | 我们要拿到血液样本 送去化验室 |
[31:37] | and measure her blood proteins, | 测量她血液蛋白 |
[31:39] | run a CBC and a tumor marker test. | 做血常规和肿瘤标记物测试 |
[31:41] | If she has cancer, one of the tests will flag it. | 如果她有癌症 其中一个测试会显示出来 |
[31:43] | Payton, I’m telling you, if she’s faking, it’s gonna get out. | 佩顿 我告诉你 如果她在装病 消息会传出去 |
[31:47] | The only people that will see the results are the three of us, | 能看到测试结果的只有我们三人 |
[31:50] | and I trust both of you 100 percent. | 我完全信任你们俩 |
[31:52] | I need to know, James. | 我必须要知道 詹姆斯 |
[31:56] | Nurses at the hospital say that I’ve got great veins. | 医院的护士说我的血管很好找 |
[32:00] | I’m like, “Yeah, maybe it’s because you guys poke me so much.” | 我就说 “对啊 也许是因为你们总戳我” |
[33:10] | Thank you for encouraging me to keep playing the piano. | 谢谢你鼓励我继续弹琴 |
[33:13] | Music gives us permission to feel. | 音乐让我们感受世界 |
[33:17] | You need that more than most. | 你最需要这个 |
[33:21] | I like what you’re doing with your campaign. | 我喜欢你竞选举行的活动 |
[33:23] | It’s very positive. | 充满正能量 |
[33:25] | It’s important that it stays that way. | 必须一直保持如此 |
[33:27] | People need something to believe in. | 人们需要一些信仰 |
[33:30] | I think the positivity may just be a means to an end. | 我觉得所谓正能量只是一种手段 |
[33:35] | I don’t know yet if I’m a good person. | 我不知道自己是不是个好人 |
[33:40] | You don’t have to be a good person as long as you do good things. | 你不用做好人 只需要做好事就行 |
[33:47] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[33:53] | Mr. Payton? | 佩顿先生 |
[33:55] | There are two gentlemen here to see you. | 有两位先生想见你 |
[33:58] | I put them in the patio with snacks and mineral water. | 我带他们去院子了 还给了零食和矿泉水 |
[34:19] | I’ve been accepted. | 我被录取了 |
[34:21] | Enjoy the moment, Payton. | 享受这一刻吧 佩顿 |
[34:23] | Um, I… I will. I am. I am. I need to call my mother. | 我 我会的 是的 我得打电话给我妈 |
[34:27] | I’m sorry, I don’t understand. How did I get off of the waitlist? | 抱歉 我不明白 我怎么被录取了 |
[34:29] | Have people that got in, they dropped out? Or…? | 之前被录取的人放弃资格了吗 还是 |
[34:32] | No. | 不是 |
[34:33] | Are you familiar with the Slavic languages department? | 你知道斯拉夫语专业吗 |
[34:37] | Our research has determined that Slavic languages, | 我们的研究表明斯拉夫语 |
[34:40] | Russian, Ukrainian, Bulgarian, for example, | 例如俄语 乌克兰语 保加利亚语 |
[34:43] | are going to be an area of value | 将在不久的将来成为 |
[34:45] | for our graduates in the near future. | 我校毕业生的强项 |
[34:47] | And that is where you come in. | 这里就该你出场了 |
[34:50] | An extended department is not an inexpensive undertaking. | 一个专业的扩张所需的花费不菲 |
[34:54] | We need to hire staff, create new software, | 我们需要聘用教职员工 设计新软件 |
[34:56] | curriculum, uh, build a new facility. | 学期课程 建立新大楼 |
[35:05] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[35:08] | So, you would like me to pay for that as my price of admission? | 你们想让我花钱资助 以此作为代价入学 |
[35:12] | Well, your family. | 是你家庭 |
[35:14] | We assume they’re still in charge of all funds. | 我们猜他们还负责所有基金会吧 |
[35:16] | They’ve been extremely generous in the past. | 过去他们可是非常慷慨 |
[35:19] | Your brothers were not nearly the applicants you are. | 你的哥哥们远不及你 却花钱进了 |
[35:26] | Gentlemen, I’m sorry, I can’t do that. | 先生们 抱歉 我不能这么做 |
[35:28] | I need to be accepted on my merits. | 我必须因为自身的优秀被录取 |
[35:31] | This is not the first time this sort of thing’s been done. | 这种事我们也不是第一次做 |
[35:33] | No, I know. Right? Everyone knows. | 是的 我知道 大家都知道 |
[35:36] | When you arrive on campus with the same last name | 当你入学后 学校正好有一栋新盖的 |
[35:38] | as one of the buildings, | 冠以你姓氏的大楼 |
[35:39] | people can do the math. | 大家都心知肚明 |
[35:40] | Well, if the notoriety is a problem, | 如果你担心声誉问题 |
[35:42] | we can make the donation anonymous. | 我们可以接受匿名捐赠 |
[35:44] | No, that only works if you end up live a life without distinction. | 不行 如果你想一生隐姓埋名那没问题 |
[35:47] | I’m going to be running for president. | 可我要竞选美国总统 |
[35:48] | This will be weaponized against me. | 这种事会被对手利用攻击我 |
[35:50] | Payton Hobart wasn’t good enough then, | 佩顿·霍巴特那时就不够优秀 |
[35:51] | and he’s not good enough now. | 他现在也不够优秀 |
[35:58] | You have a week to reconsider. | 你有一周时间考虑 |
[36:01] | You’re not the only applicant on the waitlist with money. | 你不是备选名单上唯一的有钱人 |
[36:06] | Just the one with the most of it. | 只是最有钱的人 |
[36:08] | Are these just, uh, just cashews? | 这些只是腰果吗 |
[36:10] | Just cashews. | 只是腰果 |
[36:12] | I’m allergic to tree nuts, so. | 因为我对树坚果过敏 |
[36:20] | – Shouldn’t we be in disguise? – Oh, my God. | -我们不该伪装下吗 -天哪 |
[36:22] | We’re supposed to be seen. | 我们该被人看见 |
[36:24] | If we snuck in in disguise, | 如果我们伪装后溜进来 |
[36:25] | they’d suspect that we murdered him. | 他们会怀疑我们是来杀他的 |
[36:27] | But I thought we were murdering him. | 但咱们不就是来杀他的吗 |
[36:28] | God. We are murdering him. What is wrong with you? | 天哪 我们是来杀他的 你怎么回事 |
[36:31] | I’m sorry, I’ve never committed patricide before. | 抱歉 我从没犯过弑父罪 |
[36:59] | What do you feel? | 你有什么感觉 |
[37:01] | About him? | 对他吗 |
[37:02] | Yes. What do you feel about our father? | 当然 你对咱爸有什么感觉 |
[37:04] | Do you love him? | 你爱他吗 |
[37:06] | I mean, I always cared that he loved me. | 我更在乎他爱我 |
[37:10] | Is that the same thing? | 这是一回事吗 |
[37:11] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[37:12] | I don’t respect him, though. He’s weak. | 不过我不尊重他 他太软弱 |
[37:15] | Who’s gonna hold the pillow? | 谁来拿枕头 |
[37:18] | I will. I don’t mind. | 我来吧 我不介意 |
[37:20] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[37:24] | I’m suddenly feeling weird about this, though. | 但我突然有种奇怪的感觉 |
[37:26] | You know, killing our own father. | 杀死我们的亲生父亲 |
[37:28] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[37:29] | This is our only chance. | 这是我们唯一的机会 |
[37:30] | Our only opportunity to have everything. | 唯一获得一切的机会 |
[37:33] | If he wakes up, Mom and Payton are gonna ruin it all for us. | 如果他醒来 妈妈和佩顿肯定会毁了一切 |
[37:37] | Did you listen to the Menendez Brothers’ | 你有没有听我让你去听的 |
[37:38] | – 911 tapes like I asked you to? – Yeah. | -梅德内斯兄弟的报警录音 -听了 |
[37:41] | Okay. So when we get the nurse to let her know Dad isn’t breathing, | 好 当我们去找护士 告诉她爸爸没有呼吸时 |
[37:44] | you cannot act too hysterical… | 你不能太歇斯底里 |
[37:45] | Why do you think you have to boss me around | 你为什么要对我颐指气使 |
[37:47] | like I don’t know what I’m doing? | 弄得好像我不知道自己在干嘛似的 |
[37:49] | I’m your older brother. | 我是你哥哥 |
[37:50] | By 47 seconds. | 就大47秒 |
[37:52] | Sorry if I want everything to go perfectly, okay? | 抱歉 我只是想让一切尽善尽美 好吗 |
[37:54] | Okay, you’re acting like I don’t. | 你说的好像我不想一样 |
[37:56] | You’re not a very detail-oriented person. It’s just a fact. | 你不太注重细节 这是事实 |
[38:01] | I guess I would appreciate it if you were | 我猜如果你在给建议时 |
[38:03] | a little gentler when giving me advice. | 能够稍微温柔点就好了 |
[38:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:09] | I’m sorry. | 对不起嘛 |
[38:11] | Hello, boys. | 你们好 儿子们 |
[38:17] | Is there a new chef? | 换新厨师了吗 |
[38:20] | I don’t think so. | 应该没有 |
[38:23] | Because these sprouts are more savory than usual. | 因为这些芽菜比之前更咸了 |
[38:26] | I wonder if that blow to my head has affected my taste buds. | 我在想 我撞了脑袋 味蕾是否也受损了 |
[38:32] | The doctors say there shouldn’t be any long-term adverse effects, | 医生说应该不会有长期的不良反应 |
[38:36] | aside from a possible slight limp. | 除了可能会稍稍瘸腿 |
[38:38] | Well, I find that limps give a man | 我觉得瘸腿让男人 |
[38:40] | a certain distinction and worldliness. | 更加不同凡响和世故 |
[38:43] | Totally. They’re super sexy. | 没错 非常性感 |
[38:49] | I misjudged Payton. | 我看错佩顿了 |
[38:52] | It was shocking to wake up from my coma | 我从昏迷中苏醒后惊讶地 |
[38:54] | and to see him there at my bedside. | 看到他坐在我病床边 |
[38:56] | He was reading verses from chapter three | 他在念《追忆似水年华》的 |
[38:59] | of Remembrance of Things Past. | 第三章的部份 |
[39:01] | “What special pleasure…” | “多么美好的惊喜…” |
[39:10] | In that moment, when all I could feel was gratitude | 那一刻 我充满了对 |
[39:13] | for the gift that is life, | 生命馈赠的感恩 |
[39:14] | I saw him sitting there alone | 我见他独自一人坐着 |
[39:16] | performing this simple, loving gesture, | 用这种简单 充满爱意的方式 |
[39:19] | and I knew I had been wrong about him all this time. | 那时我就知道一直以来我都误会他了 |
[39:25] | He tried telling me about how Martin and Luther | 他试着告诉我关于马丁和卢瑟 |
[39:27] | had behaved during my coma, | 在我昏迷期间的劣行 |
[39:29] | but I didn’t believe him. | 但我并不相信 |
[39:30] | How could I? My own sons? | 我怎么能信 这是我的亲儿子啊 |
[39:33] | – So he hatched a plan to prove it to me. – No! | -所以他制定了计划想证明给我看 -不是吧 |
[39:38] | He laid the trap with the boys. | 他给那俩设下了套 |
[39:40] | The hopes of my recovery would be the bait. | 我痊愈的希望是诱饵 |
[39:44] | He’s weak. | 他太软弱了 |
[39:45] | I was awake the entire time they were in my room… | 他们在我房间里时我一直都醒着 |
[39:48] | – Who’s gonna hold the pillow? – …coldly discussing murdering me. | -谁来拿枕头 -冷血地讨论着如何杀我 |
[39:51] | I will. Do not mind. | 我来吧 我不介意 |
[39:52] | It broke my heart. | 伤透了我的心 |
[39:55] | You’re upset. | 你难过了 |
[39:58] | My goodness. | 我的天 |
[39:59] | Well, of course you would be. Our sons tried to murder me. | 你当然会难过 我们的儿子想杀我 |
[40:05] | Honestly, that’s not what’s bumming me out. | 说实话 这不是让我难过的原因 |
[40:08] | Patricide is so on-brand for the twins. | 弑父太符合那俩小子性格了 |
[40:11] | I don’t think they would’ve been able to go through with it, anyway. | 但我觉得他们没法真正动手 |
[40:13] | Martin certainly wouldn’t have been able to. | 马丁肯定不行 |
[40:17] | It’s Payton. | 是因为佩顿 |
[40:19] | That kind of duplicity. | 这种心计 |
[40:21] | It’s a terrible quality in a man. | 是男人致命的特质 |
[40:23] | Payton saved me, and I’m gonna make sure he’s repaid. | 佩顿救了我 我要确保他得到嘉奖 |
[40:29] | But I have conditions. | 但我有条件 |
[40:32] | – You will have to end it with Brigitte. – No. | -你要和布丽奇特断了 -不 |
[40:34] | I couldn’t stand having someone else have something over me | 当牵扯到你 我无法忍受别人 |
[40:37] | when it comes to you. | 拥有的比我多 |
[40:40] | What about Payton? I love him. | 那佩顿呢 我爱他 |
[40:42] | I know, which is why I know that the only way | 我知道 因此我知道唯一能让你 |
[40:45] | I will ever get you to go back to pretending with me | 继续回到我身边假情假意的方法 |
[40:48] | is to assure you that if you do, | 就是保证如果你这么做 |
[40:51] | I will do everything in my power | 我会尽我全力 |
[40:53] | to make all of Payton’s dreams come true. | 帮助佩顿实现梦想 |
[41:10] | Darling. | 亲爱的 |
[41:14] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[41:18] | We… We’ve come up with a plan for making amends. | 我们想到了一个方法弥补过错 |
[41:20] | One hundred hours of community service. | 一百个小时的社区服务 |
[41:24] | Sir… | 先生 |
[41:25] | I’ve made my decision. | 我已经决定了 |
[41:27] | I’m leaving everything to Payton and your mother. | 我将把一切财产留给佩顿和你们母亲 |
[41:30] | You two are out. | 你俩被除名了 |
[41:34] | I’m gonna kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[41:41] | All right. | 好了 |
[41:46] | I have informed Harvard | 我已经通知哈佛 |
[41:48] | that I will no longer be paying your tuition. | 我将不会继续支付你们的学费 |
[41:51] | If you want to remain there, | 如果你们想继续在那求学 |
[41:52] | I’m sure there is a work-study program. | 我相信他们有勤工助学的项目 |
[41:55] | Are you saying that we’re not getting anything? | 你是说我们什么也拿不到吗 |
[41:57] | No. No. I’ve decided to give you one thing of my own. | 不不 我觉得把一件我的私物留给你们 |
[42:07] | The Harrington Commode. | 哈林顿古董柜 |
[42:09] | It only gives me bad memories now. | 如今它只能带给我悲伤的回忆 |
[42:11] | We have to pay taxes on the value of it. | 我们得付这玩意儿的继承税 |
[42:13] | You’re sending us off into debt. | 你让我们负债了 |
[42:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[42:21] | Congratulations, son. | 恭喜你 儿子 |
[42:22] | You are the heir to my fortune and my heart. | 你是我财富和真心的继承人 |
[42:39] | Are you fucking serious? | 你在逗我吗 |
[42:41] | I’m as sad about this as you are. | 我和你一样悲伤 |
[42:45] | You’ve ruined love for me. | 你害我再也不相信爱情了 |
[42:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[42:50] | Gotta stop doing that to people. | 不能再这么祸害别人了 |
[42:54] | Brigitte, don’t throw yourself out a window. | 布丽奇特 别跳楼 |
[43:22] | If you want to ride away with her, you know I’ll support you. | 如果你想和她远走高飞 我会支持你 |
[43:26] | I made a promise. I’m going to keep it. | 我许下了承诺 我会信守的 |
[43:39] | Your ambition frightens me. | 你的野心令我害怕 |
[43:58] | Where have you been? You’re late. | 你去哪了 你迟到了 |
[44:03] | What are you talking about? You said 4:00 P.M. I’m right on time. | 你在说什么 你说4点 现在刚好 |
[44:06] | You’re always ten minutes early, which means, for you, | 你总是提前十分钟 所以对你来说 |
[44:08] | right on time is late. | 准时就是迟到 |
[44:09] | Well, sorry I had to pee. | 好吧 我得去尿尿 |
[44:11] | I’ll look into a catheter so this long national nightmare | 我一会儿就去找合适的导尿管 以结束这场 |
[44:13] | of my occasional need to urinate can finally be over. | 我偶尔需要排尿的全国性恐慌 |
[44:24] | You have the results? | 你拿到结果了吗 |
[44:30] | All right. Can I just say something? | 好吧 我能说几句吗 |
[44:33] | Even though you’re going to ignore me despite knowing I’m right, | 尽管你们知道我是对的 你们还是会忽视我 |
[44:35] | because I’ve suddenly become the villain | 因为忽然之间我变成了你们的敌人 |
[44:37] | and the object of your suspicion, | 和你们怀疑的对象 |
[44:38] | as if I had anything in mind other than | 好像我除了为竞选努力 |
[44:40] | what is right for this campaign | 希望帮助我们胜选外 |
[44:41] | and what will win us this race… | 还有其他坏心思一样 |
[44:44] | can we please consider not opening that? | 我们能不打开信封吗 |
[44:48] | If we open that, there’s no going back. | 如果我们打开 就无法回头了 |
[44:49] | Everything changes, forever. | 一切都永远改变了 |
[44:54] | Open it. | 打开 |
[45:01] | – Her levels are 100 percent normal. – Jesus. | -她的化验结果完全正常 -天哪 |
[45:03] | Infinity doesn’t have a single cancer cell in her body. | 英菲尼蒂身上没有一个癌细胞 |
[45:08] | So, just gonna ask the obvious question: | 那我就问问显而易见的问题 |
[45:12] | what are you gonna do now? | 现在你打算怎么办 |