时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | When is he gonna wake up? | 他什么时候会醒 |
[00:12] | We’ve put him in a medically induced coma. | 我们已经让他进入了药物诱导性昏迷 |
[00:14] | We still haven’t been able to diagnose | 我们依然未能诊断出 |
[00:15] | what’s causing Payton’s fever and symptoms. | 引起佩顿发烧和其他病症的原因 |
[00:18] | I want to slow down blood flow to the brain | 我想减缓大脑的供血 |
[00:19] | so we can perform some other tests. | 方便做其他检查 |
[00:21] | Is all this necessary? | 有必要这么夸张吗 |
[00:22] | Yes! It’s necessary. | 有 有必要 |
[00:24] | For God’s sake, they’re just some shiny stones. | 老天 就是些宝石而已 |
[00:27] | The last thing Payton said to me | 佩顿对我说的最后一句话 |
[00:28] | was he thought someone might’ve poisoned him. | 就是他可能被人下了毒 |
[00:31] | Yes, that would’ve been two poisonings in one week, | 对 一星期内已经中毒两次了 |
[00:33] | but he’s a very polarizing figure. | 但他是个极易引起争议的人物 |
[00:35] | This is not playing out like any poison I’ve ever seen. | 我从没见过这样的毒 |
[00:37] | What about one of those fancy Russian ones? | 是不是那种高级的俄罗斯毒药 |
[00:39] | Do you have reason to believe the GRU would be targeting him? | 你觉得俄罗斯情报机构会盯上他吗 |
[00:42] | The problem is here. | 问题出在这里 |
[00:44] | Hello. Everybody not related to me, please leave. | 大家好 跟我非亲非故的请离开 |
[00:49] | Well… | 瞧瞧 |
[00:50] | so pleased you finally found the time | 真高兴你终于有空 |
[00:52] | to come visit your son in the hospital. | 来医院看看你儿子了 |
[00:54] | You told me you would love him as much as the others. | 你说过你会对他们一视同仁 |
[00:56] | Both of us have said things we didn’t mean, it seems. | 看来我们都说过违心话 |
[01:00] | I got a phone call earlier today. | 我早上接到了个电话 |
[01:06] | – Yes? – Now you listen to me, you son of a bitch. | -喂 -给我听着 你这个王八蛋 |
[01:09] | She told him everything. | 她什么都告诉他了 |
[01:10] | How you two did it in every room of the house. | 你们如何把爱做遍家里每一个角落 |
[01:11] | How you two are planning on running away together. | 你们如何一起谋划私奔 |
[01:13] | And then I found your packed suitcase in your closet. | 然后我在你的衣柜里发现了打包好的行李 |
[01:16] | Do you deny it? | 你承认吗 |
[01:18] | No. | 承认 |
[01:21] | – It’s all true. – Yes! | -都是真的 -棒 |
[01:23] | Congrats, dude! | 恭喜 老兄 |
[01:24] | Hear that, you lil’ squib? You’re out! | 听到了吗 小傻逼 你出局了 |
[01:26] | You have broken your promise… | 你没有遵守诺言 |
[01:29] | and I am betrayed, | 背叛了我 |
[01:31] | humiliated. | 羞辱了我 |
[01:32] | But I refuse to be cruel, | 可我不想太绝情 |
[01:34] | so I will, of course, continue to send the funds necessary | 所以我自然会继续支付必要的费用 |
[01:37] | for Payton to recover from his latest illness, | 让佩顿恢复健康 |
[01:40] | but if and when he does recover, | 不过等他康复了 |
[01:42] | it will be a rude awakening for him. | 他将认识到现实的残酷 |
[01:45] | It will be the last dollar | 这将会是我为你们俩 |
[01:46] | either of you will ever receive from me. | 花的最后一分钱 |
[01:49] | You’re out of the will, | 你被遗嘱除名了 |
[01:51] | and so is Payton. | 佩顿也是 |
[01:53] | Other than that, I wish you the best. | 此外 我祝你们好运 |
[01:59] | And I mean that sincerely. | 我是真心的 |
[03:45] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[03:47] | Why… | 为什么 |
[03:52] | What? | 干嘛 |
[03:52] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[03:54] | Can I please come in? | 我能进去吗 |
[03:56] | No. | 不行 |
[03:58] | I’ll keep it professional. I swear. | 我们只谈正事 我发誓 |
[04:07] | I heard the news. | 我听到消息了 |
[04:13] | It’s awful. | 太糟了 |
[04:18] | You know, for the first time, | 我这辈子头一次 |
[04:20] | I thought my life was gonna be normal. | 觉得自己生活会走上正轨 |
[04:23] | I got away from my nana. | 我离开了姥姥 |
[04:25] | It felt so great to be single. | 单身的感觉太好了 |
[04:27] | No offense. | 别见怪 |
[04:28] | And now this, it’s just… | 而现在 真是… |
[04:30] | Who just ends up in a coma anymore? | 现在谁还会落得个昏迷不醒 |
[04:36] | Do you know what even happened? | 你知道发生什么了吗 |
[04:37] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[04:39] | Actually, I do. | 我还真知道 |
[04:40] | You do? | 是吗 |
[04:43] | – Can I have one of those? – Yeah. | -我能吃个马卡龙吗 -嗯 |
[04:51] | Have you ever heard of Philoctetes? | 你听说过菲罗克忒忒斯吗 |
[04:54] | Well, Payton’s gonna die the same way. | 佩顿的死法会跟他一样 |
[04:56] | Except not because of a Hydra, ’cause those aren’t real, | 但不是死于九头蛇 那玩意不存在 |
[05:01] | but because I shot him | 因为我用一把 |
[05:02] | with a BB that I soaked in possum guts. | 注了负鼠脏汁的BB枪射中了他 |
[05:05] | You… You shot Payton? | 你 你开枪打了佩顿 |
[05:08] | And if they don’t get him antibiotics, like, right away, | 他们要是没有及时给他注射抗生素 |
[05:11] | he’s gonna die of sepsis. | 他会死于败血症 |
[05:13] | – Just like Philoctetes. – Oh, no! | -就跟菲罗克忒忒斯一样 -不 |
[05:15] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么这么做 |
[05:20] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么这么做 |
[05:22] | Because Nana told me I had to kill him! | 因为姥姥说我必须杀掉他 |
[05:24] | Of course she did. | 当然是她了 |
[05:26] | And I wanted to. | 我也想杀他 |
[05:28] | He’s the reason why we broke up! | 因为他我们才会分手 |
[05:30] | I can’t be here with you. | 我不能跟你待在这儿了 |
[05:31] | Infinity! Don’t leave! | 英菲尼蒂 别走 |
[05:34] | I can’t live without you! | 离开你我活不了 |
[05:36] | I’ll die! | 我会死 |
[05:49] | We’ve reached a consensus. | 我们达成共识了 |
[05:50] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[05:52] | We need to keep him under sedation | 我们需要继续给他注射镇定剂 |
[05:53] | for further observation. | 做进一步观察 |
[05:54] | Further observation? | 进一步观察 |
[05:57] | My son is dying! | 我儿子要死了 |
[05:58] | I know you say your son thought he was poisoned, | 我知道你儿子觉得自己中毒了 |
[06:00] | but that doesn’t happen. | 但这不可能 |
[06:01] | He was vomiting blood. | 他吐了血 |
[06:02] | Now we just want to get his fever down. | 我们只是想帮他退烧 |
[06:04] | Then we can run more tests | 然后就可以再做些检查 |
[06:05] | to find out what’s going on here, | 看看究竟是什么情况 |
[06:07] | because his jaundice might mean | 因为他的黄疸可能是 |
[06:09] | that we are seeing the first signs of liver failure. | 肝脏衰竭的初步征兆 |
[06:11] | – Oh, my God! – Have you guys heard of Philoctetes? | -天哪 -你们听说过菲罗克忒忒斯吗 |
[06:14] | I forget the word that he used, but | 他说的那个是什么词来着 |
[06:16] | my boyfriend, | 我的男朋友 |
[06:16] | he wanted to kill Payton, | 他想杀了佩顿 |
[06:18] | so he soaked a BB in possum guts | 所以他用BB枪吸取了负鼠脏汁 |
[06:19] | and he shot him in the butt with it. | 并用那枪打中了佩顿的屁股 |
[06:21] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[06:22] | He just told me. I came straight here. | 他刚告诉我的 我马上就来了 |
[06:24] | – Did you say possum guts? – What are you… | -你是说负鼠脏汁吗 -你到底… |
[06:25] | If that really happened, Payton would be suffering from sepsis. | 如果这是真的 佩顿会患上败血症 |
[06:28] | Sepsis! That’s the word he used. That’s what he has. | 败血症 就是这个词 他得的就是这个 |
[06:30] | – That’s it. – Are you shitting me? | -就是这个 -你们在逗我吗 |
[06:32] | We’ve got a code blue! | 我们需要采取急救措施 |
[06:33] | Let’s get some antibiotics in the IV bag. | 快拿抗生素注射袋过来 |
[06:35] | Five thousand mill of Ceftriaxone-Vancomycin. | 五千毫升的头孢曲松万古霉素 |
[06:36] | You’ve never given him antibiotics? You stay right there! | 你还没给他用过抗生素 你站那儿别动 |
[06:39] | – How did you not catch this? – You said he was poisoned. | -你怎么能没想到呢 -你说他中毒了 |
[06:41] | We don’t treat poisoning with antibiotics. | 我们一般不用抗生素来治疗中毒 |
[06:44] | Oh, my God. You didn’t do a blood panel? | 我的天 你连血液检查也没做吗 |
[06:46] | We did do a blood panel, which showed elevated white cell count, | 我们确实查过了 结果显示白细胞数量过高 |
[06:49] | but we didn’t consider a bacterial infection. | 但是我们排除了细菌性感染的可能 |
[06:51] | Also, this is California, okay? | 另外这里是加利福尼亚 好吗 |
[06:53] | We don’t just give everyone antibiotics the second they walk in. | 我们不能随随便便给谁都用抗生素 |
[06:56] | What kind of hospital is this? | 这到底算什么医院啊 |
[07:01] | Did you say your name was Infinity… | 你刚刚是说自己叫英菲尼蒂吗 |
[07:05] | The Superior Suite, that does have an ocean view, right? | 高级套间看得到海景 是吧 |
[07:10] | A partial view? What does that mean? | 只有局部海景 那是什么意思 |
[07:12] | That if I lean out ten feet | 我要探出阳台 |
[07:13] | over the balcony I might see a sliver of ocean? | 十英尺才能看到沧海一粟吗 |
[07:16] | Never mind. Let’s just book it. | 不纠结了 就订这间 |
[07:18] | But you do know this is… | 但你得知道这是… |
[07:28] | – You came back! – No, I’m not staying. | -你回来了 -不 我马上就走 |
[07:30] | I just came to say goodbye. | 我就回来和你道个别 |
[07:32] | – Goodbye. Yeah. – No. | -保重 -别啊 |
[07:34] | I’m on my way to the airport. I’m going to Paris. | 我去机场正好路过这 我准备去巴黎 |
[07:38] | And I called the police, Nana. | 我还报了警 姥姥 |
[07:40] | I told them what you did. | 我把你的事都抖出去了 |
[07:42] | – What? When? – Just a few minutes ago. | -什么 几时 -就在刚才 |
[07:43] | I mean, I kept having to tell them over and over and over again | 我得一遍遍反复地和他们解释 |
[07:46] | because they thought that I was pranking them, | 因为他们以为我在搞恶作剧 |
[07:48] | but I’m gonna get all the proof | 但我会从那个蠢蛋雷哪里 |
[07:49] | that I need from that dickweed, Ray. | 拿到所有我需要的证据 |
[07:51] | And then… | 然后… |
[07:53] | you are going downtown, Nana. | 你就得进局子了 姥姥 |
[07:59] | Are you wearing a wire? | 你有没有戴窃听器 |
[08:04] | Am I being recorded? | 我现在说话会被录音吗 |
[08:07] | No. | 不会 |
[08:08] | Well, then, I have something to say. | 那么 有些事我得告诉你 |
[08:10] | – Okay. – And I will say it just to you. | -好的 -而且只能对你一个人说 |
[08:13] | I had nothing to do with that boy trying to kill the… | 我和那个想要谋杀那谁的男孩没半点关系 |
[08:19] | – Payton? – Yeah, whatever. | -你是说佩顿 -是的 随便吧 |
[08:21] | And I will never admit… | 而且我永远都不会承认 |
[08:25] | to hurtin’ your mama. | 伤害了你妈妈 |
[08:28] | But what happened to you, | 但你经历的那些事 |
[08:31] | yes, I did it. | 我承认是我做的 |
[08:33] | And I am sorry, I know that is not enough. | 我非常懊悔 我知道这远远不够 |
[08:38] | But those are the only words I have. | 但木已成舟 我只剩道歉的话 |
[08:41] | Oh, I love you, Infinity. | 我爱你 英菲尼蒂 |
[08:45] | I do. I love you. | 我真的很爱你 |
[08:48] | And I never meant to hurt you, but I guess I did. | 我从没想过要伤害你 但我确实伤害了你 |
[08:52] | A little. | 就一点 |
[08:53] | And then, you know, | 还有你要知道 |
[08:54] | I’ve been thinking and I might have some… | 我一直觉得也许自己有些 |
[08:58] | psychological problems, you know? | 精神问题 你懂吗 |
[09:01] | And I… I think… | 而且我 我认为… |
[09:04] | I probably need to get some help. | 我认为我可能需要接受治疗 |
[09:09] | – But… – Nana! | -但是… -姥姥 |
[09:12] | It’s really, really great to hear you say that. | 听到你这么说 我真的很高兴 |
[09:15] | Yes, and that’s why I’ve just booked a spa vacation. | 是的 所以我刚刚预定了水疗度假 |
[09:21] | Ten whole days of, like, facials and massage. | 整整十天的美容和按摩之旅 |
[09:25] | – I think it’s gonna do me a… – You booked a spa vacation? | -这次度假对我一定很… -你预定了水疗度假 |
[09:28] | I need help! | 我需要帮助 |
[09:31] | Christ, I’ve been trying to tell ya I am sorry! | 上帝啊 我一直在告诉你我有多么抱歉 |
[09:35] | Sorry I’m a person who needs attention and adulation, | 抱歉我是一个需要关注和称赞的人 |
[09:40] | but I’ve been that way since the day I was born. | 但我从出生那天起就这样 |
[09:44] | I had dreams, honey. | 我也有梦想 亲爱的 |
[09:46] | I am sorry. I am so sorry! | 对不起 真的很抱歉 |
[09:49] | That’s not enough, Nana. | 这不够 姥姥 |
[09:53] | Just not gonna cut it. | 远远不够 |
[09:54] | Now, wait, I am all you’ve got! | 等等 我是你唯一的亲人了 |
[09:57] | Nana… | 姥姥… |
[09:58] | Wait a minute, you need me, Infinity. You need me to… | 等一下 你需要我 英菲尼蒂 你需要我… |
[10:02] | – No, I don’t need you. – Yes, you… | -不 我不需要你 -不 你需要… |
[10:03] | – No… – Infinity! | -不需要… -英菲尼蒂 |
[10:05] | Jesus H. Christ! | 我的神啊 |
[10:07] | Can’t you knock? | 你不会敲门吗 |
[10:08] | – Nana. – Did you call the police? | -姥姥 -你报警了吗 |
[10:10] | Did you call the police on me? | 你向警察告发我了是吗 |
[10:14] | No. | 没有 |
[10:15] | Oh, yes, she did. | 是的 她报警了 |
[10:16] | Yes. Yes, she did! | 没错 她报警了 |
[10:18] | No, she didn’t. | 她没有报警 |
[10:19] | – And she told them everything, dumbass! – She didn’t. | -她把一切都告诉警察了 蠢蛋 -她没有 |
[10:22] | Then they’re probably on their way over here right now. | 他们现在可能已经在往这里来的路上了 |
[10:25] | Why did you do that, Infinity? | 你为什么要这么做 英菲尼蒂 |
[10:27] | Now I have to kill myself! | 我现在只能自杀了 |
[10:29] | What is that, lighter fluid? | 那是什么 是火机油吗 |
[10:31] | That’s right! | 没错 |
[10:32] | You know how John Wilkes Booth died? | 你知道约翰·威尔克斯·布斯是怎么死的吗 |
[10:34] | He got trapped in a barn, he had a broken leg, | 他被困在谷仓 断了一条腿 |
[10:37] | and he got burned to death. | 然后被火烧死了 |
[10:39] | And that’s how I’m going out, except for the broken leg. | 我也会和他一样死去 除了没有断腿 |
[10:42] | Ricardo, don’t. | 里卡多 别犯傻 |
[10:44] | Please stop. | 快住手 |
[10:45] | No, go ahead, do it. | 不 继续 别停下 |
[10:47] | Come on, let’s have a Buddhist barbecue. | 来吧 我们来一场佛教烧烤盛宴 |
[10:51] | I won’t go to prison, Infinity. | 我不要去坐牢 英菲尼蒂 |
[10:54] | I won’t share you with another man! | 我不让别的男人和我一起分享你 |
[10:57] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[10:59] | I love you too, Ricardo. | 我也爱你 里卡多 |
[11:01] | Okay? I love you. Just… | 我爱你 只是… |
[11:06] | Nana, is that a gun? | 姥姥 你拿着枪吗 |
[11:08] | Put that down. Please put that down. When did you get that? | 放下 快放下 你什么时候有枪的 |
[11:10] | Oh, I got it 30 years ago, | 30年前就有了 |
[11:12] | when I was working in a used car lot. | 那时我在一个二手车库工作 |
[11:14] | It was the ’80s. Crack was just beginning. | 80年代的时候 白粉刚开始流行 |
[11:16] | Put the gun away, Nana! | 快把枪收起来 姥姥 |
[11:17] | No, I don’t want to live anymore. | 不 我不想活了 |
[11:19] | Nana, don’t. | 姥姥 别这样 |
[11:21] | Infinity, it was an accident. | 英菲尼蒂 那是一个意外 |
[11:23] | I loved your mama… | 我爱你的妈妈 |
[11:26] | and I thought the hospital would save her. | 我以为医院会救她 |
[11:29] | I can see that now. | 我现在明白了 |
[11:31] | Put the gun down, please. | 把枪放下 求你了 |
[11:33] | – Please, please. – Put the gun down, bitch! | -求你了 求你了 -把枪放下 贱人 |
[11:34] | No, I don’t want to know what they’re gonna say about me! | 不 我不想知道他们会如何议论我 |
[11:38] | Nana, no, no. Please, please, please, no, no. | 姥姥 不不不 求你了 不 不要 |
[11:40] | Nana, no! | 姥姥 不要 |
[11:43] | What the hell? | 怎么搞的 |
[11:45] | Put that down, Nana. | 把枪放下 姥姥 |
[11:49] | Oh, my God, Nana! You shot Ricardo! | 天呐 姥姥 你打中了里卡多 |
[11:52] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 天呐 天呐 |
[11:55] | You shot me! | 你打了我 |
[11:57] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:59] | No… | 不… |
[12:00] | I didn’t mean to do that. | 我不是故意的 |
[12:02] | Somebody call an ambulance! | 快叫救护车 |
[12:44] | Am I dead? | 我死了吗 |
[12:46] | Is this Heaven? | 这里是天堂吗 |
[12:47] | No, wait, it’s… it’s not… | 不 等等 这里不是… |
[12:51] | Well, actually, I don’t… I don’t know | 其实 如果这里是天堂 |
[12:53] | why you’d be here if it was. | 我不明白你为什么会在这里 |
[12:55] | You know, maybe this is just a dream, | 也许这只是一个梦 |
[12:56] | or actually, you know what it is? | 或者 你知道这是什么吗 |
[12:58] | It’s the synapses in my brain misfiring or shutting down, | 这是我大脑神经元失灵或异常 |
[13:00] | because they say that’s what happens | 因为他们说当你经历濒死体验时 |
[13:01] | when you have a near-death experience. | 就会发生这种情况 |
[13:03] | All you ever do is think, think, think. | 你总是在思考 思考 思考 |
[13:07] | Even now. | 甚至是现在 |
[13:10] | Well, I think about you a lot. | 我经常思考关于你的事 |
[13:13] | I think about… | 我思考 |
[13:15] | why you did it. | 你为什么那样做 |
[13:19] | Why didn’t you get help? | 你为什么不寻求帮助 |
[13:20] | Oh, I got plenty of help. | 我得到了好多帮助 |
[13:23] | Therapists and medications and EMDR and… | 心理治疗 药物和眼动脱敏再处理疗法 |
[13:27] | hypnosis and transcendental meditation. | 还有催眠和超觉静思 |
[13:32] | Nothing made me feel better. | 没有什么能改善我的状况 |
[13:33] | Why, though? | 可是为什么呢 |
[13:35] | What was so bad about your life? | 你的人生有什么事那么糟糕 |
[13:37] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[13:40] | you look like Superman, and you speak Chinese, | 你长得像超人 你会说中文 |
[13:43] | and you had money, | 你还很有钱 |
[13:46] | and hugging you is like hugging a steel shipping crate. | 抱着你就像抱着一个钢铁的大箱子 |
[13:51] | I mean, everyone adored you. | 大家都喜欢你 |
[13:52] | You crossed home plate just by walking in the door and smiling. | 你只要微笑着走进大门就已经大获全胜了 |
[13:55] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[13:56] | It makes no sense. | 这说不通 |
[13:58] | I feel everything. | 我能感觉到一切 |
[14:03] | There just wasn’t enough positive emotion to balance me out. | 只是没有足够的正面情绪能中和我的感觉 |
[14:07] | So it wasn’t because of me? | 所以这不是因为我 |
[14:08] | No. | 不是 |
[14:11] | You were my only relief. | 你是我唯一的安慰 |
[14:13] | Then how come you were always trying to make me feel more, | 那为什么你总是要试图让我感知更多 |
[14:16] | if me doing that would’ve hurt you? | 如果我那样做会伤害你 |
[14:18] | Because that’s what you needed. | 因为这正是你需要的 |
[14:22] | I mean, isn’t that what you do? | 这不正是你在做的事吗 |
[14:24] | Help people, even if it puts you at risk of being hurt? | 帮助别人 即使这有可能让你受到伤害 |
[14:27] | No. | 不 |
[14:29] | No, I help people because it serves me. | 不 我帮助别人是因为它能满足我 |
[14:33] | Feeds my ego… | 满足我的自我价值 |
[14:35] | my quest for power and… and validation. | 我对权力和认同的追求 |
[14:40] | You’re a politician. | 你是个政客 |
[14:44] | Well, I’m scared that that’s all I am. | 我害怕那就是全部的我 |
[14:48] | I only do this with you. | 我只有在你面前才能这样 |
[14:49] | I mean, you’re like this magnet, | 你就像一个磁铁 |
[14:51] | just pulling all my feelings out of me. | 从我身体中吸出我全部的感觉 |
[14:56] | So how am I supposed to survive without you? | 没了你我要怎么活下去 |
[15:00] | You need to go back and bring balance back to the world. | 你需要回去 还世界以平衡 |
[15:04] | That’s the purpose of the power you’re craving. | 这是你所渴求权力的目的 |
[15:07] | No, I wanna stay here with you. | 不 我想和你待在这里 |
[15:12] | You can’t. | 你不能 |
[15:25] | My darling! | 亲爱的 |
[15:27] | Oh, my darling boy! | 我亲爱的儿子 |
[15:37] | So you and Mrs. Jackson Sr. were both gonna kill yourselves? | 所以你和老杰克逊夫人都打算要自杀吗 |
[15:40] | Like a suicide pact. | 就像一个自杀约定 |
[15:42] | No. | 不 |
[15:44] | So it’s just a coincidence | 所以你们俩 |
[15:45] | that you were both gonna kill yourselves | 在同一时间同一地点 |
[15:46] | in the same place at the same time? | 都打算自杀只是巧合吗 |
[15:49] | Do you have any idea what it’s like | 你们知道对劳动人民来说 |
[15:50] | out there for working people? | 这世界是什么样子吗 |
[15:53] | Our info says Mrs. Jackson doesn’t work, | 我们的信息显示杰克逊夫人不工作 |
[15:55] | and that you got fired from your job at the arcade two weeks ago | 你两周前被商场的游戏厅辞退 |
[15:59] | for taking four days off without asking. | 因为你不翘班四天 |
[16:01] | I got nothing! | 我一无所有 |
[16:03] | Do you understand what I’m trying to tell you? | 你们明白我现在想说的是什么吗 |
[16:05] | I’m surprised people like me aren’t showing up places | 我很惊讶竟然没有到处出现 |
[16:07] | and killing themselves all the time! | 像我这样想自杀的人 |
[16:12] | All Infinity’s grandma and me have | 英菲尼蒂的姥姥和我仅有的 |
[16:15] | that means anything… | 重要的东西… |
[16:17] | the only… | 我们生命中… |
[16:20] | sunbeam in our lives… | 唯一的阳光 |
[16:24] | was Infinity. | 就是英菲尼蒂 |
[16:28] | We were both losing her. | 我们都要失去她了 |
[16:29] | So you shot yourself? | 所以你朝自己开枪 |
[16:31] | No, her grandma shot me. | 不 是她姥姥朝我开的枪 |
[16:33] | She’s a monster. | 她是个恶魔 |
[16:36] | Not because she shot me either, | 不是因为她朝我开枪 |
[16:38] | I deserve to be punished. | 我应该得到惩罚 |
[16:39] | But because of what she’s done to Infinity. | 而是因为她对英菲尼蒂做的事 |
[16:41] | Wait, she shot Infinity too? | 等等 她也朝英菲尼蒂开枪了吗 |
[16:43] | No. | 不 |
[16:45] | But everything Infinity told you | 但英菲尼蒂告诉你们的一切 |
[16:46] | about her Nana making her sick is true. | 她姥姥让她生病的事是真的 |
[16:50] | And, if you get me two Filet-O-Fishes | 如果你们给我两个麦香鱼汉堡 |
[16:53] | with fries and a vanilla shake, | 配上薯条和香草奶昔 |
[16:56] | I’ll tell you everything you need to know | 我会告诉你们需要知道的 |
[16:57] | about Dusty Jackson… | 德斯逖·杰克逊的一切 |
[16:59] | and the deeds she’s done. | 还有她的阴险作为 |
[17:13] | My father was a Golden Gloves boxer. | 我爸爸是得过金手套的拳击手 |
[17:15] | He was set to compete in the ’68 Olympics, | 他本来要去参加68年奥运会 |
[17:18] | but he lost his leg below the knee | 但他66年时在越南祥云村 |
[17:19] | to a Bouncing Betty mine in Van Tuong in ’66. | 因为地雷失去了一条小腿 |
[17:24] | He still sparred with me though. | 不过他依然和我练拳击 |
[17:26] | Starting around when I was 11. | 从我11岁那时候开始 |
[17:30] | He said… | 他说 |
[17:32] | he said I was old enough to take a beating. | 他说我到了挨打的年纪了 |
[17:35] | And he beat the living crap outta me. | 然后他把我打得屁滚尿流 |
[17:37] | Even without a half a leg, | 就算少了一条小腿 |
[17:38] | he had 150 pounds on me and a foot of reach. | 他还是比我重68公斤 高30厘米 |
[17:41] | And he never once went easy on me. | 而他向来都是对我下狠手 |
[17:44] | God bless that man. | 老天保佑他 |
[17:46] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么跟我说这个 |
[17:47] | I’ve been soft on you. | 我对你一直很温柔 |
[17:49] | Too easy. | 太宽容 |
[17:50] | You would’ve won that election and you quit! | 你本能赢得那场竞选 而你却退出了 |
[17:53] | I didn’t wanna win. I didn’t care. | 我不想赢 我不在乎 |
[17:55] | So win! | 那就赢啊 |
[17:56] | And blow off governing! | 然后再退出 |
[17:58] | It’s all just evidence that you’re a winner or a loser! | 这些只是证明你是赢家还是输家的证据 |
[18:01] | Which is why it matters if I’m thin | 所以我得又瘦又漂亮 |
[18:03] | and pretty and winning elections? | 还得赢得竞选吗 |
[18:05] | ‘Cause if I don’t, you’re a loser? | 因为如果我输了 你就是废物吗 |
[18:07] | You’re my child. | 你是我的孩子 |
[18:09] | How you live reflects on me, don’t you get that? | 你的生活会影响到我 你不明白吗 |
[18:12] | Then take a good look at me, Daddy. | 那就好好看看我 爸爸 |
[18:16] | At me, at the house, at the car and furniture that you’re leasing | 看看我 看看房子 看看你租来的家具和车 |
[18:20] | because your credit sucks? | 因为你的信用很差 |
[18:21] | It’s all a mirage. | 这些皆是海市蜃楼 |
[18:23] | We’re not winners, Dad. We’re a family of fakes. | 我们不是赢家 爸爸 我们是”假象之家” |
[18:26] | Don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你不知道你在说什么 |
[18:27] | You know, Mom’s usually a pretty typical drunk pill-head, | 妈妈通常是个典型的醉鬼 |
[18:30] | till she mixes Xanax and Pinot | 直到她把阿普唑仑和比诺酒混在一起喝 |
[18:31] | and then it’s like she’s on truth serum. | 然后她就像喝了吐真药一样 |
[18:33] | And she talks. | 她不停地说话 |
[18:35] | About everything. | 把所有事情全说了 |
[18:38] | Neighborhood gossip, sex, how you make your money. | 邻里间的闲言碎语 性生活 以及你如何赚钱 |
[18:43] | I have no shame | 我对自己 |
[18:45] | about how I made my way in this world. | 如何在这世上出人头地不感到羞耻 |
[18:46] | The only shame I feel… | 我唯一感到的羞愧 |
[18:49] | is when I look at you. | 就是我看你的时候 |
[18:50] | You’re a quitter and a loser. | 你是个半途而废的败家 |
[18:54] | And the greatest disappointment of my life. | 也是我这一生中最大的失望 |
[19:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:13] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[19:25] | Hello, gentlemen. | 你们好 先生们 |
[19:26] | Mrs. Jackson. Do you mind if we come in? | 杰克逊夫人 你介意我们进来吗 |
[19:38] | So let me guess, | 让我猜猜 |
[19:40] | he sang like a canary. | 他像个金丝雀一样唱歌 |
[19:42] | Ma’am, you’re under arrest for the murder of Dina Jackson | 女士 你因涉嫌谋杀迪娜·杰克逊 |
[19:44] | and the attempted murder of Infinity Jackson. | 和谋杀英菲尼蒂·杰克逊未遂的罪名被捕 |
[19:47] | Murder. | 谋杀 |
[19:48] | And attempted murder. | 和谋杀未遂 |
[19:52] | Wow, that sounds so ominous when you say it out loud. | 你大声说出来的时候 听起来很不吉利 |
[19:54] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[19:56] | Anything you say can and will | 你所说的一切都将 |
[19:57] | – be used against you in a… – No, please. | -成为呈堂证供 -不 拜托 |
[19:58] | Don’t even start. | 别开始说 |
[20:00] | – You gonna handcuff me? – We don’t have to cuff you, ma’am, | -你要给我戴手铐吗 -我们不需要铐你 女士 |
[20:02] | but we do have to read you your rights. | 但我们必须要说你的权利 |
[20:04] | – You have the right to an attorney. – No, just stop. | -你有权请一名律师 -不 别说了 |
[20:08] | Okay? | 行吗 |
[20:09] | I did it. | 是我干的 |
[20:11] | I did it all. | 都是我干的 |
[20:13] | I won’t even need a lawyer. | 我不需要律师 |
[20:17] | Now I know how this is going to go. | 我知道这事情会怎么样 |
[20:20] | I am gonna spend the rest of my life in prison, | 我剩下的半辈子都要在监狱里度过 |
[20:24] | and I deserve it. | 这是我应得的 |
[20:26] | And I don’t even care. | 我根本不在乎 |
[20:27] | And just so you know, Payton Hobart knew. | 正如你们所知 佩顿·霍巴特知道 |
[20:30] | He knew every goddamn thing, | 他知道所有事情 |
[20:34] | that rich little son of a bitch. | 那个有钱的混蛋 |
[20:36] | He knew the whole time, | 他从一开始就知道 |
[20:39] | so you better go after him too. | 所以你们最好也去把他抓起来 |
[20:48] | Excuse me, you have to sign in! Young man! | 等一下 你必须来签到 年轻人 |
[20:50] | They know. It’s out. Everyone knows. | 他们知道了 消息泄露了 大家都知道了 |
[20:53] | – Hold on. Who? – The police. Everyone, they know. | -等下 谁 -警察 所有人都知道了 |
[20:55] | What do they know, James? | 他们知道什么了 詹姆斯 |
[20:56] | Everything! | 一切 |
[20:57] | Everyone knows everything! | 大家都知道了 |
[21:41] | Okay, guys, again, and I feel like a broken record here, | 各位 再说一次 我感觉都破了纪录了 |
[21:45] | the derivative of one with respect to T is… | 1对T的导数是… |
[21:49] | – One. – No, not one. Zero. | -1 -不是1 是0 |
[21:52] | This is not rocket science, guys. | 这不是什么复杂的事 各位 |
[21:55] | – Payton? – Yes? | -佩顿 -怎么了 |
[21:57] | The principal wants to see you. | 校长想见你 |
[22:03] | Do an “Ah” when you get one of these right. Number six… | 要是做对了一题 给我点回应 第六题… |
[22:10] | I want your resignation | 今晚之前 |
[22:11] | as president on my desk by the end of the day. | 我想在我的桌子上看到你的主席辞呈 |
[22:15] | – The only thing I can say… – Oh, no. No. | -我能说的就是… -不 |
[22:18] | You shut your mouth, you little psychopath. | 你闭上你的嘴 你个小精神病 |
[22:20] | A crime has been committed that you are party to. | 你参加了一场犯罪活动 |
[22:22] | You aided and abetted an attempted murder. | 你协助并教唆了一起谋杀未遂案 |
[22:25] | And if you don’t want me | 如果你不想让我 |
[22:26] | filing a brief with the court at your jury trial | 在陪审团审理时向法庭提交简报 |
[22:29] | telling them that you should spend the next 20 years behind bars, | 告诉他们你应该在监狱里待上二十年 |
[22:33] | you’re gonna say, “Yes, ma’am. | 你就得说 “是的 女士 |
[22:35] | Whatever you say, ma’am.” | 您说什么我都照做 女士” |
[22:36] | And walk out of this office | 然后走出这间办公室 |
[22:38] | and never so much make eye contact with me again. | 不要再和我有眼神交流 |
[22:41] | Do I make myself clear? | 我说清楚了吗 |
[22:43] | No, I admit it. I admit it, I admit it. That’s all I was gonna say. | 不 我承认了 我只想说这个 |
[22:47] | I… I screwed up, and I do not deserve to be the president. | 我搞砸了 不配当主席 |
[22:53] | You will have my resignation on your desk… | 您会在一个小时之内 |
[22:56] | in an hour. | 收到我的辞呈 |
[23:00] | I, um… I did tell her. | 我告诉她了 |
[23:04] | Infinity. | 英菲尼蒂 |
[23:05] | I told her what her Nana was doing to her, | 我告诉她 她姥姥对她做了什么 |
[23:07] | that she was being poisoned. Um… | 她被下了毒 |
[23:10] | I didn’t tell her right away and that was wrong, | 我并没有马上告诉她 这不对 |
[23:13] | but I did… I did tell her. | 但是我还是告诉她了 |
[23:17] | But I don’t understand. Why didn’t you just go to the police? | 我不明白 你为什么不去找警察 |
[23:22] | Because if we went to the police, | 因为如果我们报了警 |
[23:24] | then we lose control of the story, right? | 那我们就没办法控制消息了 |
[23:27] | And if it got out, it would affect the campaign | 如果真相被公之于众 会影响到竞选 |
[23:29] | and it could cost us the election. | 它可能会导致我们的竞选落败 |
[23:31] | And if it cost us this election, | 如果它导致我们的竞选落败 |
[23:33] | then it could cost us every election. | 那它可能会让我们所有的竞选都落败 |
[23:34] | Okay? I’m not a good person, all right? | 懂吗 我不算个好人 |
[23:37] | I’m… | 我… |
[23:38] | I try to do good things, right? | 我尽量去做好事 |
[23:40] | But I’m not a good person. That’s my flaw. | 但我不是个好人 这是我的问题 |
[23:42] | I’m ambitious. | 我野心勃勃 |
[23:44] | I am political. | 我会玩政治 |
[23:46] | I’m conniving. | 我会纵容别人 |
[23:47] | I was willing to help Infinity | 我愿意去帮助英菲尼蒂 |
[23:48] | up to the point of harming myself and no further. | 但如果会对我造成伤害 我就打住了 |
[23:50] | And… | 还有… |
[23:52] | And you don’t like those parts of me and I don’t either, | 还有你不喜欢我身上的这些 我也不喜欢 |
[23:54] | but… | 但… |
[23:56] | that might be what I’m stuck with. So… | 这些可能是我与生俱来的 因此… |
[24:02] | that might just be who I am. | 我可能就是这样的人 |
[24:07] | You were wrong about one thing though. | 但有件事你说得不对 |
[24:08] | I really… I did wanna help people. | 我真的… 我的确想帮助大家 |
[24:13] | You’d never believe that, | 你恐怕不会相信 |
[24:14] | but I really did want to make this school a better place. | 但我确实想要让这所学校变得更好 |
[24:19] | So, I might not be a good person, but… | 我可能不算是个好人 但… |
[24:24] | I wanted to do good things. | 那时我想做好事 |
[24:27] | I… I still do. | 我… 我仍然想 |
[25:02] | Hello? | 喂 |
[25:04] | Is this the FBI? | 是联调局吗 |
[25:08] | I have a crime to report. | 我要举报一宗犯罪 |
[25:15] | Okay, I’m gonna ask a question now | 我现在要问一个问题 |
[25:18] | that I think I know the answer to. | 我觉得我知道这问题的答案 |
[25:21] | But I want your honest opinion. | 但我想听听你们坦诚的意见 |
[25:24] | Do we think I can come back from this? | 大家觉得我还能从这件事上翻身吗 |
[25:32] | Recent history has taught us that | 近代历史告诉我们 |
[25:35] | candidates can recover from transgressions | 候选人可以从他们年轻时 |
[25:37] | that occurred when they were young. | 犯过的错误里恢复 |
[25:39] | Obama did coke, Dubya had a DUI, | 奥巴马用过可卡因 达不溜[乔治·W·布什]有过酒驾 |
[25:41] | Laura Bush drove through a stop sign and she killed someone. | 劳拉·布什曾闯过停牌并撞死了人 |
[25:44] | But this is worse. | 但这件事更糟糕 |
[25:46] | This was willful and deliberate and baldly political | 这件事为恶意操纵 有强烈政治倾向 |
[25:48] | with a sympathetic victim at its center. | 且针对一位令人同情的受害者 |
[25:50] | It’s salacious and bizarre, and it’ll follow you forever. | 它既色情又变态 它会伴随你一辈子 |
[25:53] | 美国总统克林顿在被问及 大学时代抽大麻时说的话 被传为笑话 | |
[25:53] | This isn’t your “I didn’t inhale,” | 这不会是像”我没吸进去”那样被当个笑话 |
[25:55] | This is your Chappaquiddick. | 这会是你的查帕奎迪克丑闻 |
[25:56] | And I warned you. | 而我警告过你 |
[25:58] | I said this is gonna destroy everything we’ve been working for. | 我说过这会毁掉我们一直以来的所有努力 |
[26:02] | But you didn’t listen. | 可你听不进去 |
[26:05] | So I’m sorry, Payton. | 我很遗憾 佩顿 |
[26:07] | I truly am. | 真的 |
[26:09] | But I’m out. | 但我不干了 |
[26:11] | I’m out. | 我不干了 |
[26:24] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[26:37] | I think the dream is over. | 我觉得梦想破灭了 |
[27:06] | I don’t know whether I should feel more angry or sad. | 我不知道我是该感觉气愤还是更悲哀 |
[27:11] | I mean, you were married to a man | 我是说 你嫁给了一个 |
[27:14] | with hands and a heart as cold as ice for almost 20 years, | 双手和心都冰冷如铁的人近20年 |
[27:17] | you bore him two sons, made him a home, | 为他生了两个儿子 给了他一个家 |
[27:21] | and now he just sends you off with nothing | 现在他一个子不给就把你扫地出门了 |
[27:23] | but your precious jewels and some caftans. | 你就剩下些贵重珠宝和时装 |
[27:26] | They’re not really mine. | 它们其实也不是我的 |
[27:28] | Nothing is. Nothing is permanent. | 什么都不是 什么都不是永恒的 |
[27:32] | Not what you own, not what you love, | 你所拥有的 你所爱的 都不是 |
[27:36] | not even the things that you think will break you forever. | 甚至那些你以为会让你崩溃一辈子的东西都不是 |
[27:40] | They’re gonna start the bidding. | 他们要开始拍卖了 |
[27:42] | Lot number 3335, emerald earrings with pavé diamonds. | 第3335号拍品 翡翠镶钻耳环 |
[27:47] | One of a kind. We will start the bidding at three million… | 独一无二 我们的起拍价是三百万… |
[27:50] | Ten million! | 一千万 |
[27:52] | Mr. Hobart, I was saying we’ll start the bidding | 霍巴特先生 我刚是说我们的起拍价是 |
[27:54] | – at three million… – Twelve million! | -三百万… -一千两百万 |
[27:56] | Going once, going twice… | 第一次 第二次… |
[27:59] | Sold. Number 44, 12 million dollars. | 成交 第44号竞拍者 一千两百万美元 |
[28:03] | Keaton, what are you doing? | 基顿 你在做什么 |
[28:04] | I’m going to buy every lot. | 我要把所有东西都买下来 |
[28:07] | I won’t be outbid. | 谁的出价也不会比我高 |
[28:08] | – Lot 3319. – You have to let go. | -第3319号拍品 -你得释怀 |
[28:10] | He’s not keeping them. | 他不会保留它们 |
[28:11] | No, he’s going to destroy them with a steam roller. | 对 他会用个压路机把它们都碾碎了 |
[28:14] | Nine million! | 九百万 |
[28:16] | Nine million. Going once, going twice, sold for nine million. | 九百万 第一次 第二次 九百万成交 |
[28:20] | – Next, lot number… – At least you’re rich again. | -下一个 拍品… -至少你又有钱了 |
[28:23] | …24-karat gold… | 24克拉足金… |
[28:24] | I’ve already donated all the proceeds from this auction | 我已经把这次拍卖所有的收入都捐给 |
[28:26] | to charities that help victims of Munchausen by proxy. | 帮助孟乔森氏症候群的慈善机构了 |
[28:30] | – In your name. – Thirteen point five… | -以你的名义 -一千三百五十… |
[28:33] | Thought it might be time for a little reputation rehabilitation. | 我想是挽回些名誉的时候了 |
[28:36] | …number 44. | 第44号竞拍者 |
[28:37] | Do I hear 16.5? | 有出一千六百五十万的吗 |
[28:39] | Sixteen point five, on the phone. | 一千六百五十万 电话出价 |
[28:42] | It really is time to let all of this go. | 真到了放下这一切的时候了 |
[28:43] | Twenty-five million! | 两千五百万 |
[28:46] | Two years ago, I presented Principal Vaughn with information | 两年前 我向沃恩校长出示过资料 |
[28:49] | suggesting that Infinity Jackson | 质疑英菲尼蒂·杰克逊 |
[28:51] | was being Munchausen by proxied. | 被孟乔森氏症候群患者毒害 |
[28:54] | Now she’s saying that never happened. | 而她却说没有过这事 |
[28:56] | Well, guess what, Principal Vaughn? | 你猜怎么着 沃恩校长 |
[29:00] | I have the receipts! | 我有回执 |
[29:03] | – I recorded – Yes, that’s fine. | -我录下了 -没问题 |
[29:04] | – the conversation. – Thank you very much. | -所有对话 -非常感谢 |
[29:06] | I’ll meet you at the entrance. | 我们门口见 |
[29:07] | No, I won’t… | 不 我绝不… |
[29:11] | Leave my office at once! | 马上离开我的办公室 |
[29:13] | Now, I’ll admit the recording is a little garbled | 虽然我承认录音有点不清楚 |
[29:15] | because one of the people speaking is legally deaf | 因为说话的人中有个根本就是聋子 |
[29:18] | and the phone was in the front pocket of my jeans, | 而且我的手机在牛仔裤的前裤兜里 |
[29:21] | but this is proof that Principal Vaughn knew what was going on | 但这证明了沃恩校长明知此事 |
[29:25] | and she did nothing. | 却束手旁观 |
[29:27] | Hey, hey, ho, ho Principal Vaughn has got to go! | 一二三四 沃恩校长下台去 |
[29:31] | – Hey, hey, ho, ho… – Can I talk to you for a second in private? | -一二三四 -我能私下里和你说句话吗 |
[29:34] | That’s funny. I was just talking about you. | 太有意思了 我刚刚正说到你呢 |
[29:35] | We got what we wanted. | 我们得偿所愿了 |
[29:37] | – Payton is out of the way now. – That’s what you wanted. | -佩顿被踢出局了 -这是你想要的 |
[29:39] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[29:40] | I’m giving you an opportunity here. | 我在向你伸出橄榄枝呢 |
[29:43] | And what’s the opportunity? | 什么橄榄枝 |
[29:44] | I’m president now. | 我现在是主席了 |
[29:45] | I’m offering you the vice presidency right here and right now, | 我现在就让你当我的副主席 |
[29:48] | and together we can accomplish all the stuff we talked about. | 一起实现我们讨论过的所有想法 |
[29:51] | Taking a Title IX case all the way to the Supreme Court. | 将教育法修正案第九条递交至最高法庭 |
[29:53] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[29:54] | And enacting a gender, non-binary history curriculum, | 开设非二元性别历史课程 |
[29:57] | and making every bathroom | 让每间洗手间 |
[29:58] | and locker room at the school unisex, | 和更衣室实现中性化 |
[30:00] | and staging a school-wide sit-in | 举行全校范围的示威活动 |
[30:02] | until they abolish Columbus Day. | 让他们废除哥伦布日 |
[30:03] | I don’t believe in you, Skye. | 我不相信你 斯凯 |
[30:05] | – Excuse me? – I believe in him. In Payton. | -你说什么 -我相信他 相信佩顿 |
[30:08] | News flash: Payton is over. | 最新消息 佩顿完蛋了 |
[30:10] | Maybe that’s true, but he has something that you don’t have. | 也许吧 但他有着你没有的特质 |
[30:12] | The only thing he has is a complete lack of empathy. | 他的特质就是毫无同理心 |
[30:14] | He’s a sociopath. | 他是个反社会者 |
[30:15] | I don’t know what makes him tick, | 我不知道是什么在驱使他 |
[30:16] | and I don’t think he does either, | 他自己可能都不知道 |
[30:17] | but that kid spends every waking moment | 但他无时无刻不在想着 |
[30:20] | trying to make this world better than it is right now, | 如何让世界变得更好 |
[30:21] | and I’m sorry, you don’t have that. | 抱歉 你没有这个心性 |
[30:23] | And I’d be real careful who you call a sociopath | 而且你最好别乱扣反社会的帽子 |
[30:26] | because you’ve done things that you should be very ashamed of, | 因为你自己做了如此无耻的事 |
[30:28] | and I don’t see an ounce of remorse. | 居然没有一丝悔恨 |
[30:30] | What are you talkin’ about? | 你在说什么 |
[30:31] | I know you tried to poison him, Skye. | 我知道你毒害了他 斯凯 |
[30:32] | I went through your trash. | 我翻了你的垃圾 |
[30:37] | I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt, | 我试着相信你 |
[30:39] | but there was no other way Payton could have gotten so sick. | 但佩顿不可能莫名其妙病得如此严重 |
[30:43] | Zinc phosphide, difethialone, warfarin. | 磷化锌 噻鼠灵 华法林[均为鼠药] |
[30:46] | – All those things were found in his blood. – So? | -他的血液里都检测出了 -那又怎样 |
[30:48] | That’s just a weird coincidence. | 只是巧合而已 |
[30:50] | You can’t prove I did anything. | 你不能证明是我干的 |
[30:51] | That’s not up to me. | 这不由我说了算 |
[30:52] | That’s going to be up to the prosecutors. | 让检察官决定吧 |
[30:54] | But I’d find myself a lawyer if I were you. | 如果是我 就会给自己找个律师 |
[30:56] | Skye Leighton, gonna ask you to put your hands on your head. | 斯凯·雷顿 把手举到头顶上 |
[30:59] | Okay, this is crazy. You know that, right? | 好吧 你疯了 你知道吗 |
[31:02] | You’re under arrest pursuant | 依照《加利福尼亚刑法典》 |
[31:03] | to section 347-A of the California Penal Code. | 第347-A条 你被逮捕了 |
[31:12] | I’ve got an emergency grand jury indictment | 接到紧急大陪审团起诉书 |
[31:14] | charging you with wire and tax fraud, | 你被指控电汇税务欺诈 |
[31:16] | insider trading, money laundering, | 内幕交易 洗钱 |
[31:18] | and running an illegal underground bare-knuckles fighting club. | 非法经营地下赤拳格斗俱乐部 |
[31:20] | – Let go of me. – Pretty bad look as a father | -放开我 -作为一个父亲 |
[31:22] | – to have your daughter turn you in. – You kidding me? | -被女儿检举也是够丢脸的 -开什么玩笑 |
[31:24] | – I’ve never been prouder. – Okay. | -我从来没这么自豪过 -好了 |
[31:26] | Uppercut to my jaw, sweetheart! | 这上勾拳打得好 亲爱的 |
[31:28] | – It’s exactly what I was talkin’ about! – Let’s go. | -我就是这个意思 -走 |
[31:30] | That’s my girl! | 好样的 女儿 |
[31:31] | – What the hell is going on? – Honey, call the lawyers. | -发生什么事了 -亲爱的 马上找律师 |
[31:34] | I’m proud of you, you hear me? I’m proud of you, baby! | 我为你自豪 听见了吗 太自豪了 宝贝 |
[31:53] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[31:57] | New York, I think. | 纽约吧 |
[31:59] | I was happy there. | 在那我还挺开心的 |
[32:02] | Maybe I’ll just get a job at Bubba Gump’s. | 也许去阿甘虾餐厅打工 |
[32:06] | And school? | 学业呢 |
[32:08] | With the summer school Dad made me take | 爸爸让我去了这么多暑假班 |
[32:09] | I have enough credit to graduate. | 我的学分早就够毕业 |
[32:12] | I’ll just take my GED test when I get around to it. | 找个时间去考个高中文凭就好了 |
[32:16] | I’m sorry about Dad. | 爸爸的事我很抱歉 |
[32:18] | It was only a matter of time. | 迟早的事罢了 |
[32:20] | I’m more shocked it took this long, so… | 我倒惊讶他怎么现在才被抓 所以 |
[32:25] | Do you need any money? | 你需要钱吗 |
[32:27] | No, I don’t want anything. | 不 我什么也不要 |
[32:31] | The happiest I’ve been in my life | 我人生中最快乐的时候 |
[32:32] | was when I was in New York with nothing. | 就是在纽约一无所有的时候 |
[32:34] | Money just makes the important stuff easy, | 钱只让重要的事变简单 |
[32:36] | so that we try and make the unimportant stuff hard | 而我们却把不重要的事变复杂 |
[32:38] | just to make it feel like we’re not coasting, | 只为让人觉得我们依然富裕 |
[32:39] | but I have been and I don’t want to coast anymore. | 我受够了 不想再假装下去了 |
[32:52] | Take me with you. | 带我一起去吧 |
[32:57] | No. | 不要 |
[35:00] | I’m worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[35:02] | Darling, I’m going to an ashram. | 亲爱的 我是去修行 |
[35:04] | Maybe I could come with you. | 也许我能和你一起去 |
[35:06] | No. | 不行 |
[35:08] | You need to be on your own with this. | 你需要自己经历这一切 |
[35:14] | I’m totally lost. | 我彻底迷茫了 |
[35:16] | Everybody hates me. | 所有人都恨我 |
[35:18] | Harvard pulled its admissions offer. | 哈佛撤回了录取 |
[35:22] | They said that my behavior wasn’t in line | 说我的行为配不上 |
[35:23] | with what they considered to be “A Harvard man.” | 他们眼中”哈佛人”的标准 |
[35:28] | I have had everything planned out… | 我本计划好一切 |
[35:31] | since I was a child, every move… | 从小时候开始 每一步 |
[35:34] | on a rail, and now… | 都在轨道上 而现在 |
[35:39] | it’s all gone to hell. | 都灰飞烟灭了 |
[35:41] | Finally. | 终于 |
[35:43] | Your life going off the rails | 生活脱离轨道 |
[35:45] | is the best thing that could happen to you. | 对你来说是最好的事 |
[35:47] | Life isn’t a train. | 生活不是开火车 |
[35:49] | It’s a shit tornado full of gold. | 是蕴含无限可能的龙卷风 |
[35:52] | You don’t have to have a plan. | 你不必计划什么 |
[35:54] | You have to try to stay clean and grab every gold bar you can. | 你只要保持初心 把握机会 |
[35:58] | How can you stay clean in a shit tornado? | 龙卷风面前还怎么保持初心 |
[36:00] | Well, you can’t. | 没有办法 |
[36:02] | And that’s the point. | 这就是关键 |
[36:04] | This isn’t the end. | 这不是结束 |
[36:06] | This is the beginning. | 这是开始 |
[36:08] | For me, | 对我来说 |
[36:09] | for your father, even though he doesn’t feel that way right now, | 对你父亲来说 也许他现在还没有感觉到 |
[36:12] | and especially for you. | 尤其是对你来说 |
[36:14] | This emptiness is a gift. | 这种空虚是上天的馈赠 |
[36:17] | You finally know what it’s like to lose. | 你终于尝到了失败的滋味 |
[36:26] | Do yourself a favor… | 就当是帮自己 |
[36:29] | and let yourself cry as I walk away. | 我走之后 哭出来吧 |