时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | You wanna hire me? | 你想找我代理? |
[00:02] | To defend you in a sexual harassment case? | 找我帮你打这个性骚扰的案子? |
[00:04] | Don’t you think that’s a little strange? | 你不觉得这样有点怪异吗 |
[00:06] | Why? You’re an excellent attorney. | 为什么 你是个极为优秀的律师 |
[00:08] | Who you had erotic dreams about. | 还是你性幻想的对象 |
[00:10] | Oh please. | 哦 拜托 |
[00:11] | If I had a dime for every erotic dream I’d ever had. | 我性幻想的对象多了去了 |
[00:13] | Forget it. | 别太当回事 |
[00:14] | Is it possible that you weren’t that great a clerk? | 有没有可能你并不是那么优秀的书记员 |
[00:18] | Well, I don’t think she had the opportunity to really know | 我觉得她根本没有机会去真正了解 |
[00:20] | whether I was a great clerk or not. | 我是不是一个优秀的书记员 |
[00:22] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[00:22] | the only thing that transcribed | 我们在她的办公室里做的 |
[00:24] | in her chambers was sex. | 唯一的事情只有性爱 |
[00:25] | we probably made love two to three times a day, | 我们大概一天做爱两到三次 |
[00:29] | sometimes four. | 有时候四次 |
[00:30] | Listen. Maybe you wanna get a glass of champagne later? | 呃 你想不想晚点儿出去喝杯香槟 |
[00:34] | Toast our victory? | 庆祝我们的胜利 |
[00:35] | Sure. | 当然 |
[00:37] | Tell me, Jimmy. | 告诉我 Jimmy |
[00:38] | Do you typically toast victory with all your clients? | 你平常都和你的客户们庆祝胜利吗 |
[00:41] | Or did all that sex talk make you curious? | 还是那些性爱话题勾起了你的好奇心 |
[01:04] | Bobby come in yet? | Bobby来了吗 |
[01:05] | No, not yet. | 没 还没来 |
[01:08] | What’s wrong, Jimmy? | 怎么了 Jimmy |
[01:09] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[01:14] | Bobby, can I see you a second? | Bobby 我能和你谈一下吗 |
[01:16] | Now? | 现在? |
[01:17] | Now. | 现在 |
[01:18] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[01:23] | I was on the Internet last night. | 我昨晚在上网 |
[01:25] | You know, just killing time. | 消磨一下时间而已 |
[01:26] | In the privacy of my own home. | 当时是我一个人在自己家里 |
[01:28] | I don’t know what I was thinking. | 我不知道我当时在想什么 |
[01:30] | Jimmy Jimmy | |
[01:31] | I clicked onto a web page. | 我点开了一个网页 |
[01:33] | It was about hidden cameras. | 是关于偷拍摄像头的 |
[01:35] | I figured, what the heck. | 我心想 什么东西啊 |
[01:36] | What, you saw some girly pictures? | 怎么 你看了些裸女的图片? |
[01:38] | Videos. And not just any girly videos. | 视频 而且不是一般的裸女视频 |
[01:42] | Lucy was in one of them. | 其中一个视频里面是Lucy |
[01:45] | Lucy? Lucy? | |
[01:47] | Our Lucy? | 我们的Lucy? |
[01:49] | Yeah. | 对 |
[01:50] | You sure? | 你确定? |
[01:51] | I downloaded it. | 我下载下来了 |
[01:53] | to show you. | 为了给你看 |
[02:03] | It’s kind of like Psycho. | 感觉有点变态 |
[02:04] | No, nobody gets hurt or nothing. | 不 没有人被伤害 |
[02:11] | Does she knows about this? | 她知道这个事情吗 |
[02:12] | That’s not Lucy. | 那不是Lucy |
[02:14] | I mean, that’s Lucy, but she wouldn’t, um… | 我是说 那是Lucy 但她不会 呃… |
[02:22] | Turn it off. | 把它关了 |
[02:24] | There’s more… | 后面还有… |
[02:24] | Jimmy Jimmy | |
[02:29] | What should I do? | 我应该怎么办 |
[02:31] | You gotta tell her. | 你得告诉她 |
[02:32] | Maybe, you should tell her. | 也许 应该你去告诉她 |
[02:35] | What? | 什么 |
[02:36] | What? | 什么 |
[02:37] | Just bringing in the mail. | 我只是把邮件拿进来 |
[02:39] | You can, uh, just, uh, | 你可以 呃 就 呃 |
[02:40] | put it on the desk. | 把它放在桌子上 |
[02:41] | Yeah, right on the desk. | 对 就放在桌子上 |
[02:42] | The desk is good. | 桌子上就好 |
[02:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:47] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[02:48] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[02:48] | Nothing. The desk is fine. | 没什么 桌子上就好 |
[02:51] | I’ll take the mail. | 邮件给我就行了 |
[02:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:05] | I don’t think I can ever look at her | 我觉得我恐怕再也没办法像 |
[03:07] | the same again. | 以前一样看她了 |
[03:09] | I know I can’t. | 我肯定是做不到的 |
[04:00] | I already testified once. | 我已经做过一次证了 |
[04:02] | That was at the prelim. | 那是在预审中 |
[04:03] | I explained this, Gary. | 我解释过了 Gary |
[04:05] | You can’t just go with the other witnesses? | 你不能去找其他的证人吗 |
[04:07] | You’re the only eye-witness. | 你是唯一的目击证人 |
[04:11] | o. ok. | 好 好吧 |
[04:12] | You wanna go over it again? | 你想再过一遍吗 |
[04:14] | No, I, I got it. I’m okay. | 不 我 我知道了 我没事 |
[04:17] | Gary. Gary | |
[04:19] | I know this is hard. | 我知道这很难 |
[04:22] | You know? | 你知道? |
[04:23] | You ever see your mother get shot, Miss Gamble? | 你亲眼看到过你母亲被枪杀吗 Gamble小姐 |
[04:28] | I’ll try to keep it short. | 我会尽量简短一点 |
[04:31] | Does my father have to be there? | 我父亲必须在场吗 |
[04:33] | Gary, he’s the defendant. | Gary 他是被告 |
[04:48] | So, you didn’t know about this? | 这么说 你不知道这个事情? |
[04:52] | I don’t think so. | 看来你真不知道 |
[04:56] | Hey. What’s going on? | 嗨 怎么了 |
[04:58] | Um, Lindsay, could you excuse us for a sec? | 呃 Lindsay 你能出去一会儿吗 |
[05:01] | Sure. | 当然 |
[05:04] | How could this happen? | 怎么会发生这种事情 |
[05:08] | You never made any videos? | 你从来没有拍过这种录影? |
[05:10] | No. | 没有 |
[05:11] | And you don’t have any roommates. | 你也没有任何室友 |
[05:15] | Okay. Let’s go check out your apartment. | 行 我们去检查一下你的公寓 |
[05:22] | When I arrived at the scene, | 当我到达犯罪现场的时候 |
[05:23] | I found the defendant, Gordon Armbrust, | 我发现被告Gordon Armbrust |
[05:25] | seated on the living room sofa, | 坐在起居室的沙发上 |
[05:27] | with his head in his hands. | 双手抱着自己的头 |
[05:28] | What else did you see, detective? | 警官 你还看到了什么 |
[05:29] | The victim, Charlotte Armbrust. | 受害人Charlotte Armbrust |
[05:31] | She was lying on the floor. | 她躺在地板上 |
[05:32] | Her condition? | 她的情况怎样 |
[05:33] | She’d been shot | 她胸部中了一枪 |
[05:34] | once in the chest at close range, | 根据伤口周围的弹药残留来看 |
[05:36] | as was indicated by the powder residue around the entry wound. | 凶手应该是在近距离开的枪 |
[05:39] | Was she alive at that time? | 她那时候还活着吗 |
[05:40] | The paramedics were unable to revive her | 急救人员的抢救没有效果 |
[05:43] | and she was pronounced dead at the scene. | 她在现场就被宣布死亡 |
[05:45] | Detective, were you able to recover a weapon? | 警官 你们找到武器没有 |
[05:48] | Yes. | 找到了 |
[05:49] | From the floor of the same room, | 就在那个房间的地板上 |
[05:50] | several feet away from Mrs Armbrust, | 离Armbrust女士几英尺的地方 |
[05:52] | I recovered a 38 special revolver, | 我发现了一把38左轮手枪 |
[05:54] | registered to the defendant. | 登记在被告名下 |
[05:56] | Gun residue tests revealed he had fired the weapon. | 枪械残余物测试显示他开过这把枪 |
[05:59] | And in the course of your investigation, | 在你们调查的过程当中 |
[06:01] | did you determine if anyone had witnessed the shooting? | 有没有发现目睹了枪击过程的证人 |
[06:04] | Yes. | 有 |
[06:04] | The victim’s son, Gary Armbrust, | 受害人的儿子Gary Armbrust |
[06:07] | had been present, | 他当时在场 |
[06:09] | and gave a full account of events. | 他完整地陈述了事情的经过 |
[06:10] | What did you do at that time? | 这时你做了什么 |
[06:12] | I placed the defendant under arrest for murder. | 我以涉嫌谋杀罪将被告逮捕 |
[06:14] | His shirt was splattered with blood, | 他的衬衫上溅到了血滴 |
[06:16] | and that was sent to the crime lab | 我们把它跟那把枪一起 |
[06:18] | for testing and analysis along with the gun. | 送到犯罪实验室进行检测和分析 |
[06:20] | So you spoke to, and had an opportunity | 你在现场和Gary Armbrust谈过话 |
[06:22] | to observe Gary Armbrust at the scene? | 并且有机会观察他的举止? |
[06:24] | Yes. | 对 |
[06:25] | And, according to your report, | 而根据你的报告 |
[06:26] | you observed his eyes to be bloodshot | 你注意到他的双眼充血 |
[06:28] | and his speech to be slightly slurred. | 而且他说话的时候有轻度的口齿不清 |
[06:30] | He’d just witnessed his mother’s murder. | 他那时候刚刚目睹了母亲被杀 |
[06:33] | He’d been crying, and was extremely upset. | 他一直在哭 情绪非常低落 |
[06:35] | These symptoms are also consistent with someone | 如果一个人刚刚吸过毒 在毒品的作用下 |
[06:37] | under the influence of drugs, correct? | 也会出现同样的症状 对吗 |
[06:40] | Sometimes, yes. | 有时候会 是的 |
[06:42] | But he didn’t appear to me | 但是在我看来 |
[06:43] | to be under the influence | 他当时之所以那样 |
[06:44] | of anything other than grief. | 唯一的原因只能是因为悲痛 |
[06:45] | He was never drug tested? | 你们没有对他进行过毒品测试? |
[06:46] | No. | 没有 |
[06:47] | And Gary Armbrust’s account of these events | 而Gary Armbrust对事件的陈述 |
[06:50] | played an instrumental role in your decision | 对你逮捕他父亲的这一决定 |
[06:53] | to arrest his father for murder? | 起到了重要的作用? |
[06:55] | Yes. | 对 |
[07:14] | Look at this. | 看这儿 |
[07:16] | There’s a VCR up here too. | 这儿也有个录像机 |
[07:17] | Must be on some kind of timer. | 一定是连在什么定时器上 |
[07:20] | We should just leave it as it is and show it to the police. | 我们应该保持它的原样 等警方过来调查 |
[07:24] | check out the rest of the apartment. | 检查下公寓其他的地方 |
[07:27] | In the meantime, is there another place that you could stay? | 与此同时 你还有别的地方可以住吗 |
[07:33] | Lucy? Lucy? | |
[07:34] | What? | 什么 |
[07:35] | Is there some place else you could stay? | 你还有别的地方可以住吗 |
[07:37] | Yeah. With my dad. | 嗯 我爸爸那儿 |
[07:39] | And you have no idea who could be doing this? | 你完全不知道这可能是谁干的? |
[07:43] | No. | 不知道 |
[07:45] | Okay. Look, I know you don’t want anybody else to find out, | 好吧 我知道你不想让别人知道 |
[07:47] | but I’d like to bring in Eugene, Lindsay… | 但我想让Eugene Lindsay来加入… |
[07:50] | No. | 不 |
[07:50] | Lucy Lucy | |
[07:51] | I don’t want them all to know, Bobby. | 我不想让他们都知道 Bobby |
[07:52] | It’ll stay within the firm. | 只限于事务所内部的人 |
[07:54] | Lindsay’s pretty up to speed on computers, | Lindsay对电脑颇有点了解 |
[07:57] | and I’ll need Eugene to knock on some doors. | 我还需要Eugene去做些调查 |
[07:58] | Let us help you. | 让我们来帮你 |
[08:06] | Charlotte was my closest friend. | Charlotte是我最亲密的朋友 |
[08:10] | I knew he was gonna do something like this. | 我就知道他会对她做出这种事情的 |
[08:12] | Why do you say that, Mrs Ronish? | 你为什么这么说 Ronish太太 |
[08:13] | Their marriage was falling apart. | 他们的婚姻快破裂了 |
[08:15] | She was planning to leave Gordon, | 她那时候正打算离开Gordon |
[08:17] | and his ego couldn’t take it. | 他的自尊心接受不了 |
[08:19] | Objection. | 反对 |
[08:20] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[08:21] | Did you ever hear the defendant threaten her? | 你曾经听到过被告威胁她吗 |
[08:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:25] | About a week before her death, | 在她死前大约一周的时候 |
[08:28] | I stopped by their house | 我去他们家准备接 |
[08:30] | to pick Charlotte up for a yoga class. | Charlotte去参加瑜伽课 |
[08:32] | She hated that class, | 她讨厌瑜伽课 |
[08:34] | because she didn’t think it was really exercise. | 因为她觉得那并不是真正的锻炼 |
[08:38] | I know this is difficult, Mrs Ronish, | 我知道这很难 Ronish太太 |
[08:40] | but we need to know about the threat. | 但我们需要知道威胁的内容 |
[08:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:43] | Yes, well, when I got there, | 呃 我到那儿的时候 |
[08:46] | no one answered the door, | 没有人应门 |
[08:48] | so I opened it a little. | 于是我把门开了一点 |
[08:50] | To call for Charlotte, | 准备叫Charlotte |
[08:52] | because I knew she was expecting me. | 因为我知道她在等我 |
[08:54] | What did you see at that time? | 那时你看到了什么 |
[08:56] | Gordon was holding Charlotte’s arm, | Gordon抓着Charlotte的胳膊 |
[08:59] | she was trying to pull away. | 她努力想挣脱 |
[09:00] | And he said if she left him, | 他就说如果她离开他 |
[09:03] | she wouldn’t even live long enough to regret it. | 她甚至活不到后悔的那天 |
[09:12] | More accurately, | 更准确地说 |
[09:14] | Gordon said that he didn’t want her | Gordon说的是他不想让Charlotte |
[09:16] | to leave him and their son, | 离开他和他们的儿子 |
[09:17] | whom he believed had a drug problem | 他认为他们的儿子有毒瘾 |
[09:19] | and needed both parents. | 需要父母在他身边 |
[09:21] | Well, yes, that’s true, | 呃 对 是的 |
[09:22] | but it was still a threat. | 但那仍然是在威胁 |
[09:23] | And you were so concerned the threat you overheard might be real, | 而你对你偶然听到的这个威胁如此担心 |
[09:26] | that you immediately contacted the police. | 以至于你立刻报了警? |
[09:28] | No. That was my mistake. | 没有 那是我的错 |
[09:35] | Miss Gamble. | Gamble小姐 |
[09:36] | Hi Gary. How you doing? | 嗨 Gary 你怎么样 |
[09:38] | Ah, I guess I’m okay. | 呃 我还好 |
[09:40] | I need to talk to you about my testimony. | 我需要和你谈谈我出庭作证的事情 |
[09:42] | Well, you wanna come back to my office | 你想到我办公室来 |
[09:43] | and we can run through the questions again? | 我们再过一遍问题吗 |
[09:45] | Un, no, that’s all right, | 呃 不 不必了 |
[09:47] | it’s just that… | 只是… |
[09:48] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[09:49] | Look, I don’t really know how to say this, | 我真不知道要怎么说 |
[09:52] | but part of what I told you isn’t true. | 但是我告诉你的那些有一部分不是真的 |
[09:56] | Which part? | 哪一部分 |
[09:59] | The part about my father murdering my mother. | 关于我父亲谋杀我母亲的那一部分 |
[10:02] | I lied. | 我撒谎了 |
[10:12] | It was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[10:13] | Then why did you tell the police it was murder? | 那你为什么告诉警察说是谋杀 |
[10:16] | I don’t know. I was angry. | 我不知道 我当时很愤怒 |
[10:18] | You need to do better than that. | 你最好编个可信点的理由 |
[10:20] | My father and I were in this fight. | 我父亲和我当时在吵架 |
[10:22] | He was so paranoid, | 他非常偏执 |
[10:24] | thinking I was using drugs. | 以为我在吸毒 |
[10:26] | I finally got fed up. | 最后我忍无可忍了 |
[10:28] | Your father’s fingerprints are on that gun, | 那把枪上的指纹是你父亲的 |
[10:29] | not yours. | 而不是你的 |
[10:30] | I had flipped out. | 我情绪失控了 |
[10:31] | I guess he thought I was gonna attack him or something, | 我想他是以为我要打他还是怎样 |
[10:33] | because he went and grabbed the gun | 因为他跑过去抓起 |
[10:35] | he kept in the end table | 他放在茶几里的枪 |
[10:36] | Your own father pulled a gun on you? | 你父亲拿枪指着你? |
[10:38] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:39] | And I charged him and that’s when the gun went off. | 我向他冲过去 而就在这时候枪走火了 |
[10:43] | If that’s the truth, | 如果这是真相 |
[10:44] | why would you have even accused him in the first place? | 那你一开始究竟为什么要指证他 |
[10:47] | I guess I was kind of in shock. | 我想我当时太震惊了 |
[10:49] | And I thought that if he went away for this then, | 而且我想着如果他因此被判刑 |
[10:53] | maybe he’d finally be out of my life. | 也许他就可以从我的生活中消失了 |
[10:57] | You really expect me to believe this? | 你真的指望我相信这番话? |
[10:59] | I know it sounds crazy, | 我知道听起来很疯狂 |
[11:00] | but that’s what was going through my head. | 但我当时脑子里确实是那么想的 |
[11:02] | Yes. | 是么 |
[11:03] | And why would you wait ’til now to change your story? | 那你为什么等到现在才改变你的证言 |
[11:04] | I just couldn’t go through with it. | 因为我真的不能接受自己这么做 |
[11:06] | And this is not a story. | 而且这不是我编的故事 |
[11:08] | This is the truth. | 这是事实真相 |
[11:10] | I was there, you weren’t. | 我当时在场 你不在 |
[11:12] | But I was at the preliminary hearing | 但在预审听证会上我可是在场的 |
[11:14] | where you testified that your father shot your mother. | 那时你作证说你父亲枪击了你母亲 |
[11:17] | And that wasn’t the truth. | 可那不是真相 |
[11:22] | Have you talked to your dad recently? | 你最近和你父亲谈过话吗 |
[11:24] | No. | 没有 |
[11:25] | Look, I understand you might not want to | 我理解你可能不想 |
[11:27] | send your dad to prison, but… | 把你父亲送进监狱 可是… |
[11:29] | But he didn’t do it! I did. | 但不是他干的 是我 |
[11:40] | You don’t have to watch it, Lindsay. | 你没必要一直看的 Lindsay |
[11:42] | No, I’m just trying to find out | 不是 我只是想看下 |
[11:43] | how many web sites it’s been uploaded onto. | 它被上传到多少个网站上去了 |
[11:44] | You mean, that there’s more? | 你的意思是 很多网站都有? |
[11:46] | I’m afraid you’re pretty popular. | 恐怕 你现在已经红了 |
[11:52] | How many times did you watch it, Jimmy? | 你看过多少遍了 Jimmy |
[11:53] | Not too many. | 也没有很多遍 |
[12:03] | Helen Helen. | |
[12:04] | Are we on for lunch? | 我们一起吃午饭吗 |
[12:06] | No. Um, I actually came to sort of, | 不 呃 我其实是来 |
[12:10] | hire a lawyer. | 请个律师的 |
[12:14] | Ellenor Ellenor. | |
[12:18] | Basically, he’s recanting now | 基本上 他现在为了救他父亲 |
[12:19] | to save his dad. | 要改变他的证词 |
[12:20] | Which, since he could now face perjury, | 因此 他可能会构成伪证罪 |
[12:22] | makes me think he needs his own lawyer. | 所以我觉得他自己也需要找个律师 |
[12:24] | And the reason you want it to be me? | 那你为什么觉得他应该找我呢 |
[12:26] | I want you to scare him. | 我想让你吓吓他 |
[12:28] | Make him realize how serious perjury is. | 让他意识到伪证罪的严重性 |
[12:31] | Well, Helen, if I represent this kid, | Helen 如果我作为这个孩子的律师 |
[12:34] | I’d be working for him, not you. | 我就是对他负责 而不是对你 |
[12:35] | I realize that. | 我知道 |
[12:36] | I just want him to hear the legal consequences | 我只是想让一个辩护律师 |
[12:39] | of recanting from a defence attorney. | 告诉他改变证词的法律后果 |
[12:41] | His best interests are also mine. | 他的最佳利益和我是一致的 |
[12:44] | And you don’t think he’s telling the truth now. | 你认为他现在说的不是真相 |
[12:46] | No way. | 绝对不是 |
[12:47] | His story has been completely consistent up until now, | 在这之前他的证词完全能够前后印证 |
[12:50] | his statement to the police and the preliminary testimony | 他对警察的陈述和预审证词 |
[12:53] | corroborate the physical evidence. | 都与物证相符合 |
[12:55] | This case is tight. | 这个案子很清楚 |
[12:57] | Will you at least talk to him? | 至少和他谈谈吧 可以吗 |
[13:04] | Locks have not been tampered with, | 门锁没有被撬 |
[13:06] | no sign of break in through the windows. | 没有从窗户闯入的迹象 |
[13:08] | What about from above the shower | 会不会从浴室上方进来呢 |
[13:09] | where the VCR was? | 就是放录像机那里 |
[13:10] | It’s a secured crawl space. | 那是安全的矮设备层 |
[13:11] | This was done by somebody with access. | 干这个事情的肯定是有权进出你家的人 |
[13:12] | You had any parties, Lucy? | 你办过什么派对吗 Lucy |
[13:14] | Friends over? | 有没有朋友来玩过 |
[13:15] | I have friends over sometimes, but I… | 有时会有朋友过来 但我… |
[13:18] | What about that Boston Celtic guy? | 那个波士顿凯尔特人队的 |
[13:19] | Basketball player, | 篮球队员呢 |
[13:20] | what’s his name? Hot rod? | 他叫什么名字来着 Hot rod? |
[13:22] | Rodman? Rodman? | |
[13:23] | What about friends? | 那朋友们呢 |
[13:24] | None of my friends | 我的朋友中不可能有人 |
[13:25] | would’ve planted a camera. | 会偷偷放一台录像机 |
[13:28] | New case. No money. | 新案子 没有钱 |
[13:30] | It’s a favour. | 义务帮忙 |
[13:31] | The Commonwealth thanks you. | 我代表马萨诸塞州感谢你 |
[13:34] | Oh, my god… | 哦 我的上帝 |
[13:35] | Now what? | 又怎么了 |
[13:36] | It isn’t you, it’s Jimmy. | 不是你 是Jimmy |
[13:38] | What? | 什么 |
[13:39] | I just tapped into the Boston Buff web site | 我刚点进去”波士顿之友”的网站 |
[13:41] | to see if we were listed, but, | 看我们有没有上榜 可是 |
[13:43] | damn, I lost it. | 见鬼 又不见了 |
[13:44] | What’s Boston Buff? | 波士顿之友是什么? |
[13:45] | Court buffs. | 法庭之友 |
[13:46] | They’re basically retired people | 基本上都是些退休的人 |
[13:47] | who follow trials, | 他们跟踪法庭审判 |
[13:48] | and they rank lawyers. | 并且对律师排名次 |
[13:49] | Here it is. | 在这儿 |
[13:51] | Seems like they’re into gossip now. | 看来他们现在开始聊八卦了 |
[13:53] | Attorney James Berluti has been making | James Berluti律师与Roberta Kittleson法官 |
[13:56] | a little chamber music with Judge Roberta Kittleson. | 在办公室发生了一些小插曲 |
[13:58] | What? That’s ridiculous! | 什么 简直荒唐可笑 |
[14:04] | That’s, that’s trick photography! | 这些…这是PS出来的照片 |
[14:12] | Jimmy, in my office. | Jimmy 到我办公室来 |
[14:16] | Her own witness is now | 她自己的证人现在都能 |
[14:17] | backing my client’s story, | 证实我的当事人的说法 |
[14:19] | and Miss Gamble is the only one saying that he’s guilty. | Gamble小姐是唯一一个认为他有罪的人 |
[14:20] | He’s changing his story out of some | 他之所以会改变自己的证词 |
[14:22] | warped sense of loyalty to his father. | 是因为他对他父亲有一种扭曲的忠诚 |
[14:24] | Helen, he was your whole case, | Helen 他是你整个案子的关键 |
[14:25] | and now you’ve lost him. | 而现在这个关键已经不存在了 |
[14:26] | Do you have any additional witnesses? | 你还有其他的证人吗 |
[14:28] | I don’t need any. | 我不需要其他证人 |
[14:29] | Gary Armbrust’s testimony is coming in | Gary Armbrust将会出庭作证 |
[14:31] | just like it did at the prelim. | 就像在预审中一样 |
[14:32] | W-wait, what am I missing here? | 等一下 我没有听错吧 |
[14:33] | If he takes the stand and changes his story, | 如果他出庭作证 改变他的证词 |
[14:35] | I will charge him with perjury. | 我将以伪证罪起诉他 |
[14:37] | That is extortion! | 你这是勒索 |
[14:38] | No, it’s called leverage. | 不 这叫做施加压力 |
[14:39] | To protect against witness manipulation. | 是为了防止证人被操纵 |
[14:41] | The only one manipulating here is you! | 操纵证人的就是你自己 |
[14:43] | Look. You can cross the kid however you want, | 你完全有权对这个孩子进行交叉质询 |
[14:46] | but she can certainly call him. | 她当然也有权利传唤他作证 |
[14:50] | What if I just plead the fifth? | 那如果我援引第五修正案呢 |
[14:51] | Well, you can do that, | 你是可以那样做 |
[14:53] | but it really won’t help your dad. | 但这样就帮不了你父亲 |
[14:55] | If you plead the fifth amendment, | 如果你援引第五修正案 |
[14:57] | it basically means | 基本上就意味着 |
[14:58] | your testimony is unavailable, | 你这一次不提供任何证言 |
[14:59] | which means the DA | 在这种情况下 检察官可以 |
[15:01] | can then introduce your testimony from the prelim. | 将你在预审中的证词作为证据 |
[15:03] | And you’re saying that if I change my story, | 你的意思是 如果我改变证词 |
[15:06] | she can put me in jail. | 她可以把我送进监狱 |
[15:07] | It’s a very real possibility, yes. | 这样的可能性非常大 是的 |
[15:13] | What do you think I should do? | 你认为我应该怎么做 |
[15:16] | Well, I would normally advise you to tell the truth. | 一般情况下 我会建议你说实话 |
[15:19] | But if the truth is something different | 但是如果事实与你在预审中 |
[15:20] | than what you said at the prelim, | 所说的有所不同 |
[15:22] | telling the truth would expose you to perjury charges. | 那么说实话可能会让你面临伪证罪的指控 |
[15:30] | He’s my dad. | 他是我的爸爸 |
[15:31] | He just got angry, you know, it’s… | 他只是很生气 你知道 当时… |
[15:33] | Gary, if he’s a murderer, me? | Gary 如果他是个谋杀犯 是我的话 |
[15:37] | I’d ditch the sentiment and save myself. | 我会把感情放到一边 顾好我自己 |
[15:45] | He’s my dad. | 他是我爸爸 |
[15:53] | You’re sleeping with her! | 你跟她上过床了 |
[15:54] | It’s my own private life! | 这是我的个人私事 |
[15:55] | Not anymore, | 现在不是了 |
[15:56] | it’s on the Internet. | 已经在网上传开了 |
[15:57] | Jimmy, she’s a client. | Jimmy 她是我们的当事人 |
[15:58] | Was a client. | 曾经是当事人 |
[15:59] | It started after her case… | 我们是在她的案子之后开始的… |
[16:00] | She’s also a whacko. | 她还是个疯子 |
[16:01] | Did you know that? | 你知不知道 |
[16:02] | She’s not a whacko. | 她不是疯子 |
[16:03] | Jimmy, she is. | Jimmy 她是 |
[16:04] | She’s a great judge. | 她是个优秀的法官 |
[16:05] | One affair with a clerk doesn’t make her… | 和一个书记员的风流韵事并不能说明她… |
[16:06] | She pulled me into chambers and told me | 她曾经把我叫到办公室里然后告诉我 |
[16:08] | she was having erotic dreams about me. | 她在她的春梦里梦到我了 |
[16:10] | What? | 什么 |
[16:11] | Yes. | 真的 |
[16:12] | While I was in trial with her | 当时我有个案子在她手上 |
[16:13] | she calls me into chambers and tells me | 她把我叫到办公室里然后告诉我 |
[16:14] | she’s having sexual fantasies about me. | 她对我有性幻想 |
[16:17] | Then she hit on me. | 然后她挑逗我 |
[16:18] | Jimmy, she has OCD. | Jimmy 她有”OCD” |
[16:20] | Oral compulsive disorder? | 口腔焦虑症 |
[16:23] | Look. I don’t know what happened with you. | 听着 我不知道你们之间是怎么回事 |
[16:26] | But me and her, | 但我和她 |
[16:27] | we’re consenting adults. | 我们是两厢情愿的成年人 |
[16:29] | We can…we’re consenting adults! | 我们可以… 我们是两厢情愿的成年人 |
[16:35] | More? | 还有? |
[16:36] | She’s been through half the Massachusetts Bar! | 她跟马萨诸塞州律师界一半的人睡过 |
[16:37] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[16:42] | Isn’t she a little, what’s the word? | 你难道不觉得她有点…怎么说来着 |
[16:43] | Old? | 太老? |
[16:44] | Yeah, old. | 对 太老 |
[16:45] | Isn’t she a little old for you? | 她对你来说不会有点老了吗 |
[16:49] | If called, he will testify that it was an accident. | 如果被传唤 他会作证说那是个意外 |
[16:51] | He understands I’m gonna have him arrested for perjury? | 他知道我会以伪证罪逮捕他吗 |
[16:54] | He understands. | 他知道 |
[16:55] | Timely recantation. | 适时改变证言 |
[16:56] | It’s possible we can beat perjury. | 我们有可能打赢伪证罪的指控 |
[16:58] | Did you tell him that? | 你这么跟他说的? |
[16:59] | Helen, he’s my client. | Helen 他是我的当事人 |
[17:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:02] | Ellenor, you tell him he’s afraid of the wrong person. | Ellenor 你告诉他他怕错人了 |
[17:05] | He’s afraid of his father, | 他怕他父亲 |
[17:06] | he should be afraid of me, | 他应该怕我才对 |
[17:07] | coz he’ll do time. | 因为我会让他坐牢 |
[17:08] | Helen. Helen | |
[17:08] | I won’t let him do this. | 我不会让他这么做的 |
[17:09] | Take it easy. | 别激动 |
[17:11] | I’m calling him, Ellenor. | 我一定会传唤他的 Ellenor |
[17:11] | I’m putting him up there. | 我一定会让他站上证人席 |
[17:14] | Any new developments? | 有新的进展吗 |
[17:17] | I’ll give you voluntary manslaughter. | 我可以接受非蓄谋故意杀人 |
[17:19] | You should be dismissing. | 你应该撤销这个案子 |
[17:21] | I’ve got threats, fingerprints, | 我能证明威胁 指纹 |
[17:22] | residue, trace metal | 弹药残留 微量金属 |
[17:24] | Yeah, but if the boy’s saying accident… | 是 但是如果那个孩子说是意外… |
[17:25] | How do you know what he’ll say? | 你怎么知道他会怎么说 |
[17:26] | You’ve been tampering the witness, Arnold? | 你在干扰证人作证吗 Arnold |
[17:28] | Well, I’m assuming he’s not gonna say self-inflicted, Helen. | 我只是假设他不会这么说 Helen |
[17:31] | What else does that leave? | 这样的话 你手上还有什么牌呢 |
[17:32] | Voluntary manslaughter. | 非蓄谋故意杀人 |
[17:33] | Take it or leave it. | 接受还是不接受 |
[17:34] | Leave it. | 不接受 |
[17:41] | Don’t you dare just barge in on me like this. | 你竟敢这样来质问我 |
[17:44] | Just tell me. Yes or no. | 你就回答我 有还是没有 |
[17:45] | To which question? | 回答哪个问题 |
[17:47] | Did I have a dream about Bobby? | 我是不是梦到了Bobby |
[17:48] | Yes. So what? | 是 那又怎样 |
[17:49] | What about the other… | 那其他的… |
[17:51] | How many lawyers have you been with? | 你曾经和多少个律师发生过关系 |
[17:53] | That is certainly none of your business. | 那根本不关你的事 |
[17:55] | You wanna tell me how many women | 你愿意告诉我你曾经和多少个女人 |
[17:56] | you’ve been with? | 发生过关系吗 |
[17:57] | You heard of the Boston Court Buffs? | 你听说过波士顿法庭之友吗 |
[17:59] | Of course I’ve heard of them. | 我当然听说过 |
[18:01] | They fill half the room sometimes. | 有时候 他们会坐满一半的法庭旁听席 |
[18:02] | Well, they got a web site. With a program. | 他们有个网站 上面有个专题 |
[18:04] | It talks about you and me. | 说到你和我的事 |
[18:07] | It’s got a picture of you and me on the elevator. | 有你和我在电梯里的照片 |
[18:09] | It also has head shots of | 还有那些据说是 |
[18:11] | all the other lawyers you’ve been with, | 与你有过关系的律师们的头像 |
[18:12] | they say, sexually. | 他们说 是性关系 |
[18:13] | What do you mean, it’s got a picture? | 你说什么呢 他们有照片? |
[18:15] | There must be some security camera on the elevator. | 电梯里一定是有什么安防摄像头 |
[18:18] | How they got access, who knows, but… | 他们怎么会拿到的 谁知道呢 但是… |
[18:19] | There’s a picture of you and me? | 有一张你和我的照片? |
[18:22] | Kissing. And there’s pictures of other lawyers. | 亲吻的照片 还有其他律师们的照片 |
[18:26] | Just head shots, | 只是头像 |
[18:27] | but it says you’ve been with them. | 但网上说你和他们有过关系 |
[18:32] | This is on the Internet? | 这些都放在网上? |
[18:35] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:37] | What else does it say? | 网上还说了什么 |
[18:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:40] | I didn’t really want to look. | 我实在不想看 |
[18:41] | I came right over here. | 我直接就来找你了 |
[18:45] | Got a picture of you and me kissing? | 有一张你和我亲吻的照片? |
[18:48] | From the elevator. | 在电梯里 |
[18:51] | What has… | 怎么会… |
[18:52] | How do I find this web site? | 我怎么找这个网站 |
[18:54] | I don’t know. Lindsay found it. | 我不知道 是Lindsay找到的 |
[18:56] | What’s her number? | 她的电话号码是多少 |
[18:58] | She’s probably home by now. | 她现在可能已经回家了 |
[19:04] | What’s her number? | 她的电话号码是多少 |
[19:10] | I’m not online here, Jimmy. | 我现在没上网 Jimmy |
[19:12] | Can I, can I tell her tomorrow? | 要不 要不我明天告诉她吧 |
[19:13] | I don’t know! I had to find it. | 我不知道 我得去找找看 |
[19:15] | Look, I’ll give it to her first thing, okay? | 这样吧 我明天一早就把那个网站给她 行吗 |
[19:20] | He told Judge Kittleson. | 他告诉Kittleson法官了 |
[19:22] | Big mistake. | 严重错误 |
[19:24] | Meanwhile, in the Armbrust murder trial, | 同时 在Armbrust谋杀案中 |
[19:25] | rumours that the chief prosecutorial witness | 有传言说控方的主要证人 |
[19:28] | is changing his story. | 会改变他的证词 |
[19:30] | If true, the prosecution may be in trouble. | 如果是真的 那么指控可能会陷入困境 |
[19:33] | -Great. Just great. -You recall Gary Armbrust was the one | -好啊 真好啊 -你们应该记得 Gary Armbrust |
[19:35] | who identified his own father as the killer. | 指证自己的父亲为杀人凶手 |
[19:38] | Now it seems he’s prepared to testify it was an accident. | 现在看来 他准备作证说那是个意外 |
[19:41] | Oh, god! Look at what they’ve done! | 哦 上帝 看看他们做了什么 |
[19:43] | How could they do that to me? | 他们怎么能那样对我 |
[19:45] | All right, relax. | 好了 淡定点 |
[19:46] | Relax? You relax! | 淡定 你才淡定呢 |
[19:48] | I’m about to lose a murderer, | 我的这个谋杀案就要输了 |
[19:50] | now they’ve got me looking like Leona Helmsley | 现在他们把我搞得像莉奥娜·赫姆斯利 |
[19:52] | meets the Wicked Witch? | 遇上了邪恶女巫似的 |
[19:53] | I’m not gonna lose this! | 我不会输掉这个案子的 |
[19:55] | I’m not losing this. | 我不会输的 |
[20:06] | Oh, no. Not again. | 哦 拜托 又来了 |
[20:08] | I’m screwed. | 我完蛋了 |
[20:09] | If I call him, I’m dead, | 如果我传唤他 我就死定了 |
[20:11] | if I don’t… | 如果我不传唤… |
[20:12] | What are you gonna do? Do you know? | 你准备怎么做 你想好了吗 |
[20:18] | Miss Gamble, call your next witness. | Gamble小姐 传唤你的下一位证人 |
[20:26] | Miss Gamble? | Gamble小姐? |
[20:31] | The Commonwealth calls Gary Armbrust. | 控方传唤Gary Armbrust |
[20:36] | Members of the jury, | 陪审团的成员们 |
[20:38] | the witness will be accompanied by his own attorney | 证人将由他自己的律师陪同 |
[20:40] | for the purposes of this testimony. | 出席本次作证 |
[20:42] | You are to consider only what the witness offers as evidence | 你们只需要考虑证人的证词 |
[20:46] | and you are to draw no conclusions whatsoever | 而不能因为他带着律师这一事实 |
[20:48] | by the fact that he has a lawyer with him. | 从中得出任何结论 |
[20:54] | Do you swear to tell the truth, | 你是否宣誓陈述事实 |
[20:55] | the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help you God? | 全部的事实且绝无任何谎言 |
[20:57] | I do. | 我宣誓 |
[20:58] | Be seated. | 坐下 |
[21:05] | Could you please state your name for the record? | 你能陈述你的姓名以备法庭记录吗 |
[21:07] | Gary Armbrust Gary Armbrust. | |
[21:08] | Gary, the oath you just took, | Gary 你刚才说的誓言 |
[21:10] | you understand the meaning of it, do you not? | 你理解它的意思 是吧 |
[21:13] | I do. | 我理解 |
[21:14] | You understand that you testify today | 你知道你今天作证 |
[21:16] | under the pains and penalties of perjury, do you… | 有可能会被判伪证罪 你是否… |
[21:19] | Objection. She’s trying to intimidate this witness. | 反对 她企图威胁这位证人 |
[21:22] | I’m merely making sure the witness understands | 我只是想要确保这位证人理解 |
[21:24] | his obligation to tell the truth. | 他有如实作证的义务 |
[21:26] | Given that the witness has a lawyer sitting with him, | 鉴于这位证人的律师就坐在他旁边 |
[21:28] | I think we’re safe, Miss Gamble. | 我想我们可以放心的 Gamble小姐 |
[21:31] | Your own father is the defendant. | 你的亲生父亲是本案的被告 |
[21:34] | Is that correct? | 对吗 |
[21:35] | Yes. | 对 |
[21:36] | And it was your mother who was shot and killed. Also correct? | 而被枪杀的是你的亲生母亲 对吗 |
[21:39] | Yes. | 对 |
[21:40] | Were you present when your mother was shot? | 你母亲被枪击时你在场吗 |
[21:42] | Yes, I was. | 是的 我在场 |
[21:44] | And you observed your father shoot your mother | 你看到你的父亲枪杀了你的母亲 |
[21:46] | as you were standing in the doorway of the living room. | 当时你站在客厅的门口 |
[21:48] | That’s not how it happened. | 那不是事实真相 |
[21:50] | Ask permission to treat the witness as hostile. | 请求将这位证人视为敌意证人 |
[21:52] | Objection. | 反对 |
[21:53] | Overruled. | 反对无效 |
[21:54] | Gary, do you recall testifying | Gary 你还记得你在 |
[21:57] | at the preliminary hearing for this case? | 这个案子的预审中作过证吗 |
[21:58] | Yes, I do. | 是的 我记得 |
[22:01] | And you swore to tell the truth. | 你当时宣誓陈述事实 |
[22:02] | Yes. | 对 |
[22:04] | And at that time, | 你是否记得 |
[22:06] | do you recall being asked the following question | 当时你被问到如下问题 |
[22:08] | and giving the following answer. | 并做出如下回答 |
[22:10] | Page four. Question. | 第四页 问 |
[22:12] | What did you observe? | 你看到了什么 |
[22:15] | Answer. I heard my father screaming at my mother. | 答 我听见我父亲对我母亲咆哮 |
[22:18] | I went to the living room door, | 我走到客厅的门口 |
[22:20] | and that’s when I saw him shoot her in the chest. | 就在那时我看到他射中了她的胸口 |
[22:23] | That’s what I said, but it wasn’t… | 我是这么说的 但那不是… |
[22:25] | You’ve answered the question, thank you. | 你已经回答了我的问题 谢谢 |
[22:27] | But it wasn’t true! | 但那不是真相 |
[22:28] | Move to strike. Non-responsive. | 要求不予记录 答非所问 |
[22:38] | If it wasn’t true, what really happened? | 如果那不是真相 那真相到底是怎样的 |
[22:40] | I was angry. | 我当时很愤怒 |
[22:42] | My father pulled the gun on me, | 我父亲拿枪指着我 |
[22:44] | then I basically attacked him. | 然后我可以说是动手打了他 |
[22:47] | You attacked him? | 你动手打他? |
[22:49] | We didn’t have the greatest relationship. | 我们的关系不是那么好 |
[22:53] | It was during the struggle with me that the gun went off. | 在他和我扭打的过程中 枪走火了 |
[22:55] | Well, why did you testify at the preliminary hearing | 那你为什么在预审听证会上作证说 |
[22:59] | that your father killed your mother? | 是你父亲杀死了你母亲 |
[23:00] | Part of it was I was just covering my own ass | 部分原因在于 我想推卸自己的责任 |
[23:03] | for provoking my father to get the gun | 因为起初是我激怒了我父亲 |
[23:04] | in the first place. | 导致他去拿了那把枪 |
[23:05] | But it was really an accident. | 但那真的是个意外 |
[23:08] | Why didn’t you just tell the truth? | 你当时为什么不说出真相 |
[23:10] | I was just so furious at him | 我当时对他很愤怒 |
[23:13] | I wasn’t thinking clearly. | 我没有考虑清楚 |
[23:15] | Look, I’m sorry about all of this. | 我对这一切非常抱歉 |
[23:18] | I really am. | 真的很抱歉 |
[23:19] | And if you wanna put me in jail, | 你如果想把我送进监狱 |
[23:21] | I can’t stop you. | 我没办法阻止你 |
[23:24] | But it really was an accident. | 但那真的是个意外 |
[23:27] | You have to believe me. | 你们一定要相信我 |
[23:34] | The only one with a master key is the super. | 唯一一个有万能钥匙的人是管理员 |
[23:37] | A guy by the name of Larry Connelly. | 一个叫Larry Connelly的男子 |
[23:38] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[23:41] | Oh, my god. | 哦 我的上帝 |
[23:42] | What? | 怎么了 |
[23:43] | Well, he always kind of looks at me funny. | 他看我的眼神总是有点古怪 |
[23:45] | And a few weeks ago… | 而且几个星期之前 |
[23:47] | A few weeks ago what? | 几个星期之前怎么了 |
[23:49] | He said that there was a leak in the downstairs apartment | 他说楼下的公寓漏水 |
[23:52] | and he needed to check my bathroom. | 他需要检查一下我的浴室 |
[23:56] | It’s gotta be him. | 肯定就是他 |
[23:57] | Lindsay, call the police, | Lindsay 打电话报警 |
[23:59] | get a warrant | 申请一份搜查令 |
[23:59] | and see if we can search this guy’s… | 看看我们能不能搜查这家伙的… |
[24:00] | Woah, woah, woah. A warrant for what? | 哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 关于什么的搜查令 |
[24:02] | To search this guy’s place. | 搜查这家伙的住所 |
[24:04] | Bobby, it’s not so easy. | Bobby 没这么容易 |
[24:05] | He hasn’t necessarily committed a crime. | 严格意义上说他并没有犯罪 |
[24:07] | What do you mean he hasn’t committed a crime? | 你说他没有犯罪是什么意思 |
[24:09] | There was no sound on the video. | 视频上没有声音 |
[24:12] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[24:13] | The law prohibits intercepting audio communication, | 法律禁止窃听音频通讯 |
[24:15] | but silent video taping… | 但是静音视频录像… |
[24:17] | isn’t a crime. | 不是犯罪 |
[24:18] | Well, you gotta be kidding. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[24:19] | What? | 怎么 |
[24:20] | This guy planted a camera in my bathroom. | 这个人在我的浴室安置了一架摄像机 |
[24:22] | That’s not a crime? | 那还不是犯罪? |
[24:23] | No. | 对 |
[24:26] | All right. What about trespass? | 那么 非法入室呢 |
[24:28] | The super with a master key? | 有万能钥匙的管理员? |
[24:29] | And you said he asked permission | 而且你说他取得了你的同意后 |
[24:31] | to go into your bathroom. | 才进入你的浴室 |
[24:32] | This guy planted a camera in my home. | 这个人在我家里安置了一架摄像机 |
[24:35] | I’m just saying it isn’t as easy as it looks. | 我只是说 这件事不像看起来那么容易 |
[24:40] | There’s got to be some way to nail him. | 一定有什么办法可以搞定他 |
[24:52] | So this is what people think of me. | 看来 这就是别人对我的看法 |
[24:54] | It’s just a stupid website. | 那只是个愚蠢的网站 |
[24:56] | This goes into people’s homes. | 但家家户户都能看到 |
[25:00] | Lawyers who appear before me, | 在我的法庭上代理案件的律师们 |
[25:02] | they’ve probably all seen this. | 可能都已经看过了 |
[25:04] | I’m sure some have, not all. | 我相信有些人看过 但不是所有人都看过 |
[25:06] | Look, no one believes this stuff. | 没人会相信这种东西的 |
[25:08] | You believed it! | 你就相信了 |
[25:09] | That’s why you came running down here so angrily. | 所以你才那么怒气冲冲地闯进来 |
[25:11] | You believed it. | 你就相信了 |
[25:16] | Well. Is it all true? | 呃 那些都是真的吗 |
[25:22] | Some of it is. | 有些是真的 |
[25:24] | I have been with some of these men. | 我是和其中某些人发生过关系 |
[25:28] | How could… | 怎么可能… |
[25:34] | This is my private life! | 这是我的私生活 |
[25:38] | Welcome to the information age, judge. | 欢迎来到信息时代 法官大人 |
[25:44] | This is evil. It’s evil. | 这太邪恶了 太邪恶了 |
[25:51] | I was fighting with her. | 我当时在和她吵架 |
[25:52] | Your wife? | 和你的妻子? |
[25:53] | Yes. | 对 |
[25:54] | And I was in an enraged state, | 我当时极为愤怒 |
[25:56] | I don’t deny that. | 我不否认这一点 |
[25:57] | Then Gary came charging in, | 然后Gary冲进来 |
[25:59] | and he was enraged. | 他也很愤怒 |
[26:00] | In fact, he looked on something. | 事实上 他看起来好像磕了什么药 |
[26:02] | That’s why I got the gun. | 所以我拿起了枪 |
[26:04] | You pulled a gun on your own son? | 你拿枪对着你自己的儿子? |
[26:06] | No. I was afraid, | 不 我当时害怕 |
[26:09] | and I grabbed the gun, | 我之所以抓起枪 |
[26:10] | in case I needed one. | 是为了以防万一 |
[26:11] | And then what happened? | 然后发生了什么 |
[26:12] | He and I started yelling at each other. | 他和我互相咆哮 |
[26:14] | Then he lunged at me, | 然后他冲向我 |
[26:16] | trying to wrestle me to the ground. | 想把我摔倒在地上 |
[26:19] | That’s when the gun went off. | 就在这时候枪走火了 |
[26:21] | And it hit Charlotte. | 打中了Charlotte |
[26:23] | Gary attacked you? | Gary动手打你? |
[26:25] | Like I said, I think he was on something. | 我说过 我认为他当时磕了药 |
[26:29] | Why was there only blood on you? | 为什么只有你身上有血迹 |
[26:32] | Gary was on the other side of me. | Gary当时在我身体另一边 |
[26:34] | I was between him and his mother. | 我在他和他母亲之间 |
[26:36] | And I’m larger than he is, | 而且我块头比他大 |
[26:38] | so I guess I blocked it. | 所以我想是被我挡住了 |
[26:39] | You’re larger, | 你块头比你儿子大 |
[26:40] | yet you felt physically threatened | 但是你觉得你儿子会对你的 |
[26:41] | by your son? | 人身安全构成威胁? |
[26:42] | I thought he was under the influence of drugs, | 我当时以为他刚刚吸过毒 |
[26:44] | and I didn’t know what he might do. | 我不知道他会做出什么事情 |
[26:45] | So it was self defence? | 这么说 你是正当防卫? |
[26:47] | No. It was an accident. | 不 那是一场意外 |
[26:50] | Well, you say you pulled the gun because you were afraid. | 你说你拿枪是因为你害怕 |
[26:54] | Yes. I was afraid. | 对 我当时确实害怕 |
[26:55] | I was afraid that he might hurt me. | 我怕他可能会伤害我 |
[26:58] | So I grabbed the gun. | 所以我抓起枪 |
[27:00] | Afraid he’d physically assault you? | 害怕他会动手打你? |
[27:01] | He did assault me. | 他确实打了我 |
[27:03] | That’s when the struggle took place, | 然后我们开始扭打在一起 |
[27:04] | and the gun went off. | 然后枪走火了 |
[27:05] | And it was an accident? | 而这是一场意外? |
[27:07] | Asked and answered. | 重复提问 |
[27:08] | Did you tailor your story to fit your son’s testimony? | 你是否根据你儿子的证词编造了这些说法 |
[27:10] | -Objection. -No, I did not. | -反对 -不 我没有 |
[27:12] | Your wife leave a will? | 你妻子有遗嘱吗 |
[27:13] | Yes. | 有 |
[27:14] | Who inherits? | 谁是继承人 |
[27:14] | I guess I do. As well as my son. | 我想是我 还有我儿子 |
[27:17] | Wow! Accident you both make out. | 哇 你们俩都说是意外 |
[27:20] | What, did you both plan this little | 怎么 是你们俩一起策划了这个 |
[27:22] | “witness for the prosecution” stunt? | “控方证人”的把戏吗 |
[27:23] | Objection. | 反对 |
[27:24] | -Sustained. -You both conspire to kill her, | -反对有效 -你们俩共谋杀害她 |
[27:25] | setting him up as our witness? | 设法让他成为控方的证人? |
[27:27] | Objection. | 反对 |
[27:27] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[27:33] | I got it. | 找到了 |
[27:34] | What? | 什么 |
[27:35] | You pay your own utilities, right? | 你的水电费是自己付的 对吧 |
[27:37] | Yeah. | 对 |
[27:38] | Theft of electricity. | 电力盗窃罪 |
[27:39] | He plugged his equipment into your outlets. | 他把他的设备插在你的插座上了 |
[27:42] | There’s some case law. | 有一些判例法 |
[27:43] | Theft of electricity. | 电力盗窃罪 |
[27:44] | That feels like a stretch. | 听起来有点勉强 |
[27:45] | It’ll buy us a warrant. | 足够帮我们申请到搜查令了 |
[27:46] | Get Eugene. | 叫上Eugene |
[27:48] | Mr Lawrence Connelly? | Lawrence Connelly先生? |
[27:51] | Yeah. | 是 |
[27:52] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[27:53] | For what? | 为什么 |
[27:55] | Theft of electricity and trespass. | 电力盗窃罪和非法入侵… |
[27:56] | What? | 什么 |
[27:57] | We have a search warrant. | 我们有搜查令 |
[27:58] | W-wait. What the hell’s going on here? | 等 等一下 这到底是怎么回事 |
[28:00] | Read him his rights. | 向他宣读他的权利 |
[28:01] | What are you looking for, stolen electricity? | 你们在找什么 被盗的电? |
[28:04] | Bobby Bobby. | |
[28:16] | Uh, do me a favour, Mike, | 呃 帮我个忙 Mike |
[28:18] | and have your boys search the bedroom. | 让你的手下们搜查下卧室 |
[28:20] | Bedroom, now. | 卧室 去吧 |
[28:25] | Now, can you look away? | 现在 请你暂时回避一下 |
[28:28] | Five seconds. Don’t hurt him. | 五秒钟 别伤害他 |
[28:37] | She’s a teenager and a friend of mine, | 她还是个少女 是我的朋友 |
[28:39] | you sick bastard! | 你这个变态的混蛋 |
[28:40] | Okay, Bobby. | 行了 Bobby |
[28:41] | I said okay, Bobby! | 我说行了 Bobby |
[28:47] | They were security tapes! | 那些都是安保监控录像 |
[28:53] | We’ll take it from here. | 接下来由我们接手 |
[29:06] | Basically, I’ve got two choices. | 基本上 我只有两个选择 |
[29:08] | I can argue believe his testimony at the prelim, | 我可以要求陪审团相信他在预审中的证词 |
[29:10] | but they’ve got reasonable doubt. | 但他们会有合理怀疑 |
[29:11] | Or I can argue some | 或者我可以主张 |
[29:13] | witness for the prosecution theory which, | “控方证人”什么的 那样的话 |
[29:16] | who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[29:17] | It could be that. | 也许可行 |
[29:17] | Things have certainly worked out for them. | 局势显然对他们非常有利 |
[29:19] | Witness for the prosecution? | 控方证人? |
[29:21] | We relied on the son, Mark. | 他儿子是我们的关键证人 Mark |
[29:23] | He changes his testimony at trial, | 庭审时他改变了他的证词 |
[29:24] | instant reasonable doubt. | 这就足以产生合理怀疑 |
[29:26] | With the threat of perjury. | 用伪证罪威慑他 |
[29:27] | Ah, he won’t do much for that. | 他不会因此坐太长时间的牢 |
[29:28] | We both know that. So does he. | 我们俩都知道 他也知道 |
[29:30] | If the recanting is ruled timely | 如果法官认定他是适时改变证词 |
[29:32] | he can get off all together. | 伪证罪甚至可以打掉 |
[29:33] | Which his lawyer told him. | 他的律师已经告诉他了 |
[29:38] | I’ve lost another murderer. | 我又放走了一个谋杀犯 |
[29:41] | I can’t believe this. | 我真不敢相信 |
[29:42] | First, I lose a guy | 我先是放掉了一个 |
[29:45] | who dices up a nun, now I’m… | 把修女分尸的家伙 现在我… |
[29:46] | Can you recall forensics, | 你可不可以再次传唤鉴证人员 |
[29:47] | prove it couldn’t have happened the way they’re saying? | 证明事情不可能像他们说的那样呢 |
[29:49] | I can’t prove it. | 我没法证明 |
[29:50] | Not beyond a reasonable doubt. | 没法证明到”排除合理怀疑”的程度 |
[29:53] | I can’t believe this. | 我真不敢相信 |
[29:55] | Yeah, well, I wouldn’t go witness for the prosecution. | 嗯 我是不会用”控方证人”这个策略的 |
[29:57] | It’s too desperate and I think it’s too late. | 太孤注一掷了 而且我觉得太迟了 |
[30:00] | Just give it your best shot. | 尽人事 听天命吧 |
[30:04] | There’s gotta be a way. | 肯定还有办法的 |
[30:08] | I’m gonna find a way. | 我会想出办法的 |
[30:15] | A hundred tapes? | 一百盒录像带? |
[30:17] | He had other cameras planted in different places. | 他在另外的地方还装了摄像机 |
[30:20] | So he has videos of me doing everything? | 所以我做什么都被他录下来了? |
[30:25] | I arranged to have them destroyed. | 我已经安排把它们销毁了 |
[30:28] | But they could’ve already been uploaded on websites. | 但它们有可能已经被上传到网络上了 |
[30:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:37] | Will he go to jail? | 他会坐牢吗 |
[30:39] | He’s being arraigned today. | 他今天过堂聆讯 |
[30:40] | I told Jimmy to cover it. | 我让Jimmy来处理 |
[30:42] | But, Lucy, the law of stealing electricity, | 但是 Lucy 关于电力盗窃罪的法律 |
[30:46] | maybe trespass… | 也许加上非法入侵 |
[30:47] | He won’t do any time. | 他不会坐牢的 |
[30:52] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[30:56] | What if my father… | 要是我父亲… |
[30:58] | You said he doesn’t own a computer. | 你说过他没有电脑 |
[30:59] | Yeah, but what if somebody makes a tape | 是没有 可要是有人把网上视频下载下来 |
[31:00] | off the computer and… | 做成录像带 然后… |
[31:02] | Look, you did nothing wrong. | 听我说 你没有做错任何事 |
[31:06] | Well, can I sue him? | 那 我能起诉他吗 |
[31:08] | Well, we could, | 可以倒是可以 |
[31:11] | but he’s, he’s, he’s pretty judgement proof. | 但是他..他..他赔不出多少钱来 |
[31:15] | He did lose his job. | 他已经丢了工作了 |
[31:16] | I mean, that’s, that’s something. | 我是说 他..他算是得到惩罚了 |
[31:23] | Um, I should get back to work. | 嗯 我该回去工作了 |
[31:27] | Uh, you wanna take the, the day off? | 你想..你想请一天假吗 |
[31:30] | And do what? Go home? | 然后干什么 回家? |
[31:33] | No, I’m fine. | 不用 我没事 |
[31:35] | I got a lot of work to do. | 我还有很多工作要做 |
[31:37] | I’m doing fine. | 我没事 |
[31:40] | Lucy. The reason you feel so violated | Lucy 你之所以觉得受到严重侵犯 |
[31:43] | is because you have been. | 是因为你确实被侵犯了 |
[31:46] | And this is no time to play tough. | 现在不是假装坚强的时候 |
[31:50] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[31:53] | Maybe this isn’t the equivalent to rape, | 也许这个是没有强奸那么严重 |
[31:55] | but that man took your privacy from you. | 但那个人夺走了你的隐私权 |
[31:59] | And it’s not nothing. | 这不是无关紧要的事 |
[32:05] | It wouldn’t be a bad idea to get some counselling. | 去看看心理医生 应该对你有好处 |
[32:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:13] | And it wouldn’t be a bad idea | 让事务所的同事们帮帮你 |
[32:15] | to lean on people here a little. | 对你也会有好处 |
[32:20] | It’s just that I feel like… | 我只是觉得 好像… |
[32:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:34] | Two different versions from the same witness. | 同一个证人的两个不同版本的证词 |
[32:38] | How can you know which one is true? | 你们怎么知道哪一个是真的 |
[32:40] | The state will probably stand up here | 控方等一会儿大概会站在这里 |
[32:43] | in a few minutes and try to convince you | 试图说服你们 |
[32:44] | that Gary Armbrust suddenly felt bad. | Gary Armbrust突然觉得内疚 |
[32:48] | Didn’t want to see his father convicted, | 不想看到他父亲被判有罪 |
[32:51] | decided to changed his story. | 所以决定改变证词 |
[32:53] | Now you heard Miss Gamble | 你们已经听到Gamble小姐 |
[32:55] | toss out witness for the prosecution, | 放弃自己的控方证人 |
[32:57] | they did it together for the insurance. | 说他们为了保险赔款合谋杀人 |
[33:02] | Now that theory came at the eleventh hour, didn’t it? | 控方到最后一刻才提出这个说法 不是吗 |
[33:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:10] | Desperation. | 他们没辙了 |
[33:13] | Because the only eye-witness told you | 因为唯一的目击证人告诉你们 |
[33:15] | it was an accident. | 那是一场意外 |
[33:16] | Told you he attacked the defendant | 告诉你们他动手打了被告 |
[33:18] | causing the gun to go off. | 导致枪走火了 |
[33:20] | Do I really need to be standing up here | 我真的有必要站在这儿 |
[33:22] | arguing reasonable doubt? | 强调说存在合理怀疑吗 |
[33:24] | The state wants you to believe | 控方想让你们相信 |
[33:26] | Gary Armbrust is truthful | Gary Armbrust说一件事的时候 |
[33:28] | when he says one thing, | 是诚实可信的 |
[33:29] | but he has no credibility | 但当他说另一件事的时候 |
[33:31] | when he’s saying another. | 就一点可信度都没有了 |
[33:36] | But you can’t have it both ways. | 但鱼和熊掌是不能兼得的 |
[33:47] | Yes. We have two versions now from one witness. | 对 我们有来自同一个证人的两种说法 |
[33:51] | It’s up to you to weigh the credibility | 衡量两者的可信度和实际情形 |
[33:53] | and circumstances of each. | 要靠你们自己 |
[33:55] | You’re free to discredit the recantation | 你们完全可以不相信他改变之后的证词 |
[33:57] | and find that the truth lies in his original accusation. | 而相信真相在于他最初的陈述中 |
[34:01] | And I’ll tell you why you should. | 我来告诉你们为什么要这样做 |
[34:03] | Gary told the officers at the scene | Gary在现场告诉警官们 |
[34:06] | that his father murdered his mother. | 他的父亲谋杀了他的母亲 |
[34:07] | He said that they had a bitter argument, | 他说他们吵得很厉害 |
[34:10] | she threatened to leave him | 她威胁说要离开他 |
[34:11] | and he shot her point-blank in the chest. | 而他近距离朝着她的胸口开枪 |
[34:13] | Now. Gary testified to the same facts under oath | 然后 在预审听证会上 |
[34:18] | at the preliminary hearing. | Gary宣誓并陈述了同样的事实 |
[34:20] | Not one inconsistency in any of the details. | 没有任何一处细节前后不一 |
[34:25] | Every last bit of his account | 他所叙述的一点一滴 |
[34:27] | was consistent with every piece of physical evidence. | 都与每一份物证完全相符 |
[34:30] | Then suddenly, just as the trial begins, | 然后 突然就在庭审开始时 |
[34:34] | he has a change of heart. | 他改变想法了 |
[34:36] | And I guess we can understand. | 我想我们能够理解 |
[34:39] | He’s already lost his mother. | 他已经失去了他的母亲 |
[34:42] | He doesn’t want to lose his father, does he? | 他不想再失去他的父亲 不是吗 |
[34:45] | And, well, maybe he’s found a way | 而他 也许已经设法说服自己 |
[34:51] | to even forgive his dad. | 甚至可以原谅他的父亲 |
[34:53] | But we can’t. | 但我们不能 |
[34:56] | A woman is dead. | 一位女子死去了 |
[34:59] | Charlotte Armbrust deserves | 为了Charlotter Armbrust |
[35:01] | to have us stand up | 我们应该站出来维护真相 |
[35:02] | for the truth even if her son no longer can. | 即使她的儿子不愿再继续维护 |
[35:05] | Charlotte doesn’t have a voice anymore. | Charlotte已经不能再说话了 |
[35:09] | You do. | 但你们能 |
[35:11] | We all know what happened. | 我们都知道发生了什么 |
[35:17] | Prints, only belonging to the defendant. | 指纹 只有被告一个人的指纹 |
[35:20] | Blood spattered only on the defendant. | 血迹只溅在被告身上 |
[35:23] | We have the threats. | 我们知道有过威胁 |
[35:25] | That man committed murder. | 那个人犯了谋杀罪 |
[35:29] | And his son, | 而他的儿子 |
[35:30] | well, he’s suddenly decided | 他突然决定 |
[35:32] | he wants him to get away with it. | 他要帮他逃脱罪名 |
[35:36] | Do you? | 你们呢 |
[35:41] | 32623 32623. | |
[35:42] | Commonwealth versus Connelly. | 马萨诸塞州诉Connelly |
[35:44] | Trespass, | 非法入侵 |
[35:45] | theft of electricity. | 电力盗窃罪 |
[35:46] | Robert Olsen for the defendant. | Robert Olsen为被告辩护 |
[35:48] | Theft of electricity? | 电力盗窃罪? |
[35:50] | Are they prosecuting that these days? | 现在他们连这个也起诉了? |
[35:52] | Your honour, the defendant | 法官阁下 被告是一个 |
[35:53] | is a superintendent at an apartment complex. | 公寓大楼的管理员 |
[35:55] | He installed cameras | 他在一位住户的房子里 |
[35:56] | to tape one of the dwellers, | 安装了摄像机来偷窥 |
[35:58] | then he uploaded her naked images on the internet. | 然后把她的裸体视频上传到网络上 |
[36:01] | Theft of electricity… | 盗窃电力… |
[36:02] | Hold on a second. | 等一等 |
[36:06] | Well, well, well, | 好 好 好啊 |
[36:09] | Mr Connelly. Did you get the wrong judge. | Connelly先生 你算是撞到枪口上了 |
[36:13] | We’ll waive reading, your honour. | 我们放弃宣读权利 法官阁下 |
[36:14] | Why don’t you wave goodbye while you’re at it? | 你怎么不直接挥手说再见呢 |
[36:18] | Did you have fun invading | 侵犯一位年轻女士的隐私 |
[36:20] | a young woman’s privacy? | 你觉得很爽是吧 |
[36:21] | Excuse me, your honour? | 您说什么 法官阁下 |
[36:22] | Counsel, you speak when I ask you to. | 律师 没让你说话的时候你给我闭嘴 |
[36:27] | Uploading her naked images on the internet? | 还把她的裸体视频上传到网上? |
[36:30] | Funny, I just discovered things | 有意思 我刚刚在网上看到 |
[36:32] | about me on the internet. | 关于我的一些东西 |
[36:34] | Maybe there’s stuff about all of us. | 也许网上还有关于我们所有人的东西 |
[36:36] | Who knows. | 谁知道呢 |
[36:42] | Take off your pants. | 脱下你的裤子 |
[36:44] | Your honour! | 法官阁下 |
[36:45] | Bailiff! Would you please take Mr Olsen into custody. | 法警 请将Olsen先生收监 |
[36:48] | He’s in contempt. | 他藐视法庭 |
[36:49] | What? | 什么 |
[36:50] | You want another chance? | 想我再给你一个机会吗 |
[36:51] | Then shut your mouth! | 那就给我闭嘴 |
[36:53] | Mr Connelly, drop your pants right now, | Connelly先生 立刻脱下你的裤子 |
[36:58] | or I will add contempt to your charges | 否则我将在你的指控里加上藐视法庭 |
[37:00] | and you will go straight to a jail cell. | 你将直接进监牢 |
[37:05] | I am going to count to three. | 我准备数到三 |
[37:08] | 1 | 一 |
[37:09] | 2 | 二 |
[37:19] | No underwear. Figures. | 没穿内裤 我就知道 |
[37:23] | And nothing much else, I might add. | 除此之外也没其他东西了 我得说 |
[37:29] | Do you feel violated, Mr Connelly? | 你觉得被侵犯了吗 Connelly先生 |
[37:32] | Exposed? | 被剥光了? |
[37:33] | How does it feel? | 感觉如何 |
[37:37] | Would you turn around and face the gallery. | 转过身去 面对旁听席 |
[37:38] | Show them what you haven’t got. | 让他们看看你下面缺了什么东西 |
[37:40] | Your honour, even I have to say | 法官阁下 即使是我也不得不说 |
[37:41] | this is a little bit irregular. | 这有点不合规矩 |
[37:43] | Tough! | 住口 |
[37:47] | Turn around, Mr Connelly. | 转过身去 Connelly先生 |
[38:06] | Take Mr Connelly. | 拘捕Connelly先生 |
[38:07] | Put him in jail. | 把他关进监狱 |
[38:08] | We can arraign him again tomorrow. | 我们明天再提讯他 |
[38:10] | Would you call the next case, please? | 请传下一个案子 可以吗 |
[38:11] | Leave your pants right there! | 不要提裤子 就那样 |
[38:13] | At your ankles. | 留在你的脚踝那儿 |
[38:19] | Case number 32624. | 案件编号 32624 |
[38:22] | Commonwealth versus Waterman. | 马萨诸塞州诉Waterman |
[38:24] | Criminal violation, | 刑事违法 |
[38:25] | illegal disposal of toxic waste. | 非法倾倒有毒废品 |
[38:39] | That was different. | 那可真是与众不同 |
[38:40] | Imagine his luck! | 想想他多么不走运 |
[38:42] | Getting me for a judge. Of all days… | 遇到我作为法官 偏偏… |
[38:44] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[38:45] | I am so… | 我太… |
[38:48] | You know, I am no prude. | 你知道 我不是假正经的女人 |
[38:51] | I would have no problems taking the bench naked, | 裸体坐在法官席上也不会有任何问题 |
[38:54] | so long as it were my choice. | 只要是我自己愿意这么做 |
[38:56] | But to be… | 但是要… |
[38:57] | Well, hopefully the laws on internet stuff will start to change. | 但愿关于互联网的法律就此开始改变 |
[39:00] | Maybe the test case will come before you. | 也许判例就从你这里开始 |
[39:05] | It did bother you, reading all that stuff, | 看到那些东西 确实让你很烦恼 |
[39:08] | didn’t it, Jimmy? | 对吧 Jimmy |
[39:09] | Yeah, but, you know, | 对 但是 你知道的 |
[39:11] | it’s my mother’s influence. | 受我母亲的影响 |
[39:13] | In the back of my mind | 在我内心深处 |
[39:14] | I guess I was still hoping you were a virgin. | 我想我还希望过你是处女 |
[39:19] | Yes, we all know you thought that. | 嗯 我们都知道你那样想过 |
[39:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:25] | For what? | 谢我什么 |
[39:28] | For being there. It helped. | 谢谢你一直支持我 对我很有帮助 |
[39:33] | Well. Whatever I could do. | 我愿意尽我所能 |
[39:47] | Will the defendant please rise? | 被告请起立 |
[39:53] | Mr. Foreman, has the jury reached a verdict? | 首席陪审员先生 陪审团做出裁决了吗 |
[39:55] | We have, your honour. | 是的 法官阁下 |
[39:56] | What say you? | 请宣布判决 |
[39:57] | Commonwealth versus Gordon Armbrust, | 马萨诸塞州诉Gordon Armbrust |
[40:00] | on the count of murder in the second degree, | 关于二级谋杀罪的指控 |
[40:02] | we find the defendant, Gordon Armbrust, | 我们判决被告Gordon Armbrust |
[40:05] | not guilty. | 无罪 |
[40:11] | The defendant is free to go. | 被告当庭开释 |
[40:13] | The jury is dismissed with the thanks of the court. | 陪审团解散 法庭感谢你们的工作 |
[40:15] | We are adjourned. | 休庭 |
[40:27] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[40:34] | Gary Armbrust Gary Armbrust. | |
[40:35] | You’re under the arrest for the murder of Charlotte Armbrust. | 你因涉嫌谋杀Charlotte Armbrust被捕 |
[40:37] | What? | 什么 |
[40:38] | You have the right to remain silent… | 你有权保持沉默… |
[40:39] | We know his rights | 我们知道他的权利 |
[40:40] | What’s going on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[40:40] | Take him away. | 把他带走 |
[40:41] | Helen? Helen? | |
[40:42] | By his own testimony as well as his father’s, | 根据他自己和他父亲的证词 |
[40:44] | the gun went off when he attacked his father. | 枪是在他动手打他父亲的时候走火的 |
[40:46] | Felony assault. | 重罪伤害罪 |
[40:48] | Accidental shooting or not, | 不管枪击是不是意外 |
[40:49] | felony murder rule applies. | 重罪谋杀原则都适用 |
[40:51] | What is she talking about? | 她在说什么 |
[40:52] | You’re looking at an automatic life sentence, Gary, | 你将面临强制的终生监禁判决 Gary |
[40:54] | that’s what I’m talking about. | 我在说的就是这个 |
[40:56] | Helen, come on. | Helen 别胡扯 |
[40:56] | I told you, Ellenor! | 我告诉过你 Ellenor |
[40:57] | I told you he should be more afraid of me | 我告诉过你他应该怕的人是我 |
[40:59] | than his father! | 而不是他的父亲 |
[41:00] | This is an overreaction… | 你这是过度反应… |
[41:01] | Life sentence, Gary. | 终生监禁 Gary |
[41:02] | Go celebrate, dad. | 去庆祝吧 爸爸 |
[41:04] | Is this true? Could I get life? | 这是真的吗 我会被判终生监禁? |
[41:07] | Tell me! | 告诉我 |
[41:11] | Don’t say anything to anybody. | 别对任何人说任何话 |
[41:12] | I’ll be right back to talk to you. | 我马上回来找你 |
[41:14] | What the hell is going on! | 这到底是怎么回事 |