时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on The Practice | |
[00:05] | It’s a guy stabbed me. | 刺伤我的是个男的。 |
[00:07] | Guy? | 男人? |
[00:08] | Yes. A guy in nun suit. | 对,一个穿着修女服的男人。 |
[00:14] | You could help prevent the big miscarriage here. | 你可以帮我阻止一个大错。 |
[00:16] | Get out. | 出去。 |
[00:17] | This integrity of the robe thing, | 这是一个正直的法官应该做的。 |
[00:19] | that’s just a bunch of crap. | 那只是一堆狗屎。 |
[00:21] | I never had a gun. | 我从未有过一支枪。 |
[00:22] | I was just going down the stairs. -All right. Take him out. | 我只不过正要下楼。 – 好吧。带他出去。 |
[00:25] | For the rest of the trial, | 在剩下的审判期间 |
[00:26] | His hands are cuffed to the chair. | 他的手要铐在椅子上。 |
[00:28] | and his mouth is taped. | 他的嘴得封住。 |
[00:29] | Your honor, that would be so prejudicial. | 法官阁下,这是故意对我的当事人不利。 |
[00:31] | It’s not up for debate. | 我不是在和你辩论。 |
[00:32] | We find the defendant not guilty. | 我们认定被告无罪。 |
[00:39] | Marry me. | 嫁给我。 |
[00:40] | Marry you? | 嫁给你? |
[00:41] | I love you. | 我爱你。 |
[00:43] | And I want to be your husband. | 我想成为你的丈夫。 |
[00:45] | I’m gonna move in with Bobby. | 我要搬去与Bobby住。 |
[00:47] | But I’m gonna have to move out. | 那意味着我必须搬出去了。 |
[00:48] | I can’t swing that place on my own. | 我一个人承担不起那房子。 |
[00:49] | You can find another roommate. | 你可以再找一个室友。 |
[00:50] | I’m looking at the moment and I thought maybe | 这个时候我想也许 |
[00:53] | on a temporary basis, we could.. | 我们可以临时的.. |
[00:55] | You think Ellenor and I are gonna match? | 你觉得我和Ellenor合适吗? |
[00:56] | well -She dates men who cut off heads | 嘿 -她和一个砍人头的人约会 |
[00:58] | I have this tiny little neck | 而我正巧有迷人的脖子 |
[01:00] | Ahh, ok, that’s really funny | 啊哈,这真是好笑 |
[01:01] | See you already bickering roommates | 瞧你已经开始和室友抬杠了 |
[01:48] | Lucy? | |
[01:49] | Aaaaaaahh! | |
[01:52] | You scared me. | 你吓死我了。 |
[01:53] | Sorry. | 抱歉。 |
[01:54] | Bobby, look at this. | Bobby,看看这个。 |
[01:55] | It’s a nun holding the Boston Herald with yesterday’s date. | 一个修女拿着昨天日期的休斯顿先驱报。 |
[01:58] | What? | 什么? |
[01:59] | Look | 看 |
[02:01] | he’s still out there | 他还逍遥法外 |
[02:03] | the nun that stabbed Lindsay, | 那个刺伤Lindsay的修女, |
[02:04] | he’s not dead. | 他还没死。 |
[02:05] | Bobby, did you see that? | Bobby,你看到了吗? |
[02:06] | that’s yesterday date! | 这是昨天的日期! |
[02:07] | Calm down! | 冷静! |
[02:08] | Don’t tell me to calm down | 别叫我冷静 |
[02:09] | why is he doing this? | 他为什么要这样做? |
[02:10] | What is this, some kind of threat? | 这什么意思,是威胁吗? |
[02:14] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[02:15] | Check the background. | 你看照片的背景。 |
[02:17] | You’ll see that lamp on Jimmy’s desk. | 你会看到Jimmy办公桌上的灯。 |
[02:19] | That picture was taken here. | 照片是在这里拍的。 |
[02:22] | What? | 什么? |
[02:23] | He knows how to get in. | 他有办法进来。 |
[02:27] | That’s great. He’s alive. | 棒极了,他还活着。 |
[02:31] | With his own key. | 他有钥匙。 |
[03:23] | Could be a copycat. | 可能是个模仿者。 |
[03:24] | Could. But this doesn’t exactly fit a copycat profile. | 也许。但是这不能完全符合一个模仿者的作法。 |
[03:27] | It fits Joey Heric’s profile. | 这符合Joey Heric的作法。 |
[03:28] | He would love to taunt us this way. | 他喜欢用这种方式奚落我们。 |
[03:30] | You blame Joey Heric for everything. | 你什么都怪oey Heric。 |
[03:32] | How would he get a key? | 他怎么搞到钥匙的? |
[03:33] | Isn’t it possible the lock was picked? | 有可能锁被撬开的吗? |
[03:35] | Doesn’t look like it. | 看起来不像。 |
[03:37] | Are you telling me that the guy | 你是在告诉我那个家伙 |
[03:38] | who stabbed me might still be out there? | 那个刺伤我的家伙可能还在外面游荡? |
[03:39] | Never mind out there Lindsay, | 别提外面了 Lindsay |
[03:40] | how about in here | 他都在这里了 |
[03:41] | Ok, let’s not panic. | 好吧,我们先不要慌。 |
[03:43] | That’s easy for you to say, | 你说得容易 |
[03:44] | you’re not the one he’s after. | 你又不是下一个。 |
[03:45] | It’s gotta be connected to that nun killer case. | 这一定和那个修女杀手的案子有关系。 |
[03:47] | What else could it be | 还能有其它可能吗 |
[04:03] | Six months. | 六个月。 |
[04:04] | I gotta serve? | 我得服刑? |
[04:05] | Ronnie | Ronnie |
[04:06] | She darted out in front of me. | 她突然跳到前面。 |
[04:08] | I wasn’t even speedin’… | 我甚至来不及反应 |
[04:09] | The problem is, you fled the scene. | 问题是,你逃离了现场。 |
[04:11] | Then I turned myself in. | 然后我返回现场了 |
[04:13] | Doesn’t that count for somethin’? | 难道这不是重点吗? |
[04:15] | If you want to try it, we can try it. | 如果你想争取更好的结果,我们可以试试。 |
[04:17] | I’m ready, the prosecution’s ready. | 我准备好了,检方也已经准备好了。 |
[04:19] | But if we lose at trial, | 但是如果我们输了, |
[04:22] | you could get two to three years. | 你可能得关上2~3年。 |
[04:25] | My recommendation is… | 我的建议是… |
[04:27] | we take the deal. | 我们答应这个条件。 |
[04:29] | Alright. | 好吧。 |
[04:32] | They’ll call us up soon. | 他们会很快会叫我们了。 |
[04:35] | We don’t necessarily think it’s the same guy. | 我们认为这不见得就是同一个人。 |
[04:37] | This firm has had a lot of high profile cases | 这个律所代理了这么多高调的案子 |
[04:40] | where you put murderers back on the street. | 你让这么多杀人犯逍遥法外。 |
[04:41] | the highest profile being that nun case. | 最引人瞩目的是那个修女杀人犯的案子。 |
[04:43] | Also, Lindsay’s attack got a lot of media attention. | 此外,Lindsay遇袭的事得到了很多媒体的关注。 |
[04:46] | I thought you said this wasn’t a copycat. | 我想你的意思是这不象是模仿者。 |
[04:48] | I said it didn’t fit the profile. | 我的意思是这不像一个模仿者干的。 |
[04:50] | It could be someone that hates this firm | 可能是有人讨厌这个律所 |
[04:51] | and is using the nun motif to… | 并且用了修女这个幌子… |
[04:54] | well, dramatic effect. | 这么说吧,戏剧性的效果。 |
[04:55] | So what’s gonna be done? | 那么你们现在要怎么做? |
[04:56] | We’ll investigate, Bobby. | 我们会进行调查,Bobby。 |
[04:58] | But we don’t even have a death threat here. | 但我们实际上没有受到死亡威胁。 |
[05:00] | I won’t lie and say you’ll get tremendously high priority. | 我不会骗你说你会得到特殊照顾。 |
[05:03] | Great. | 好极了。 |
[05:03] | Changing the locks would be a good place to start. | 换个锁是个好的开始。 |
[05:06] | You’re moving in with me tonight. | 你今晚就搬进来和我住。 |
[05:09] | Do you still have your gun? | 你的枪还在吗? |
[05:11] | Unless he took it… | 除非被他拿走了… |
[05:12] | No, I’ve got it. | 没有,在这里。 |
[05:15] | Let’s not overreact here. | 我们不要反应过度。 |
[05:17] | Overreact? | 反应过度? |
[05:18] | There’s some psycho targeting us, Jimmy! | 有精神病盯上我们了,吉米! |
[05:20] | And you think a gun’s gonna be the answer? | 而你觉得枪能解决这个问题? |
[05:22] | Well, maybe not, | 好吧,也许不是 |
[05:22] | but if it is, I want it to be in MY hand. | 但如果是,我想把它拿在我手里。 |
[05:25] | I’d say this guy is already winning. | 我想说这家伙已经成功了。 |
[05:35] | 30501, Commonwealth versus Ronald Vega, | 30501,联邦 对 罗纳德・维加 |
[05:38] | reckless driving, | 鲁莽驾驶 |
[05:39] | leaving the scene of an accident. | 肇事逃逸。 |
[05:41] | Another police conspiracy, counselor? | 又一个警察的阴谋,律师? |
[05:44] | No, your honor. | 不,法官阁下。 |
[05:46] | Your honor, we’ve reached a tentative agreement, | 法官阁下,我们已经达成了初步协议 |
[05:48] | subject to the approval of the court. | 希望得到法院的批准。 |
[05:49] | Let’s hear it. | 说来听听吧。 |
[05:51] | One second, your honor, I need a moment. | 稍等一下,法官阁下,我需要一点时间。 |
[05:57] | I’m sorry, the agreement is off. | 对不起,协议被取消了。 |
[05:59] | What? | 什么? |
[06:00] | Something you’d like to share with the rest of us? | 你是不是有什么情况应该让我们大家都知道一下? |
[06:02] | Your honor, Elizabeth Nicklen, the victim, | 法官阁下,伊丽莎白Nicklen,受害人 |
[06:05] | died this morning from a ruptured spleen. | 今天上午因脾脏破裂死亡。 |
[06:07] | Because the case now involves a homicide….. | 所以现在案件牵涉到杀人….. |
[06:09] | Homicide? | 杀人? |
[06:09] | It was an injury sustained in the accident, | 这是因事故造成的持续伤害 |
[06:12] | in light of the new circumstances | 鉴于新的情况 |
[06:13] | the Commonwealth would like to withdraw | 联邦想撤回 |
[06:15] | the plea offer agreement, | 认罪协议 |
[06:17] | add vehicular homicide to the charges and move forward. | 加上车祸致死的罪名后继续审讯。 |
[06:20] | You can’t be serious. | 你不会是认真的吧。 |
[06:21] | Bond set at seventy-five thousand. | 保释金定为七万五千 |
[06:23] | Take him into custody. | 把他拘留。 |
[06:24] | This is outrageous. | 这太离谱了 |
[06:25] | Yes, well, given the fact that your client confessed, | 是的,行了,鉴于你的当事人的认罪 |
[06:28] | I suggest you get together with the D.A. | 我建议你和D.A商量一下 |
[06:30] | and work out a plea. | 制定辩护方案 |
[06:32] | I need to talk to you… | 我需要和你谈谈…… |
[06:33] | I’ll be back there in a second. | 我会一会就回来 |
[06:34] | Miss Washington! | 华盛顿小姐! |
[06:35] | I’ll be there in a second! | 我过一会就来! |
[06:39] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼? |
[06:40] | The doctors connect the death with the accident, Bec. | 医生诊断是事故导致了死亡,bec |
[06:43] | It’s not like I had much of a choice. | 这看起来我没有选择的余地了。 |
[06:45] | I’ll give you five. | 我给你五年刑期。 |
[06:46] | Five years? | 五年? |
[06:47] | That’s a deal. | 这是一个交易。 |
[06:48] | Vehicular, plus leaving the scene | 车祸,加上逃逸 |
[06:50] | Swack will pin him with eight, minimum. | Swack最少会判他八年。 |
[06:52] | But he may not even sign off on five. | 他甚至不会赞成5年。 |
[06:56] | Let’s have it recorded, we’ll get read of it. | 让我们做一个书面记录,让大家研究一下。 |
[07:02] | I have to talk to my client first. | 我必须先和我的当事人谈一谈。 |
[07:13] | The offer is now five years. | 他们要判5年。 |
[07:15] | I didn’t do it. | 我什么都没干。 |
[07:16] | The doctors evidently can connect the injury with the… | 医生显然可以把伤害归咎到… |
[07:18] | I didn’t hit her! | 我没有撞她! |
[07:19] | I wasn’t driving the car. | 我没有开车。 |
[07:23] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[07:24] | Teddy Barrington. | 泰迪巴林顿。 |
[07:25] | He’s this big real estate guy. | 他是个大地产商。 |
[07:26] | I detail his car. | 那是他的车。 |
[07:27] | He hit her. | 他撞了她。 |
[07:28] | He was drinkin’. | 他酒驾。 |
[07:29] | He paid me to say that I did it. | 他付钱让我这么说,我才说的。 |
[07:31] | someone’s paying you to take the fall? | 他花钱让你顶罪? |
[07:34] | Yes. | 是。 |
[07:35] | How much? | 多少? |
[07:35] | Thirty thousand. | 三万。 |
[07:37] | Plus ten for each month I had to serve. | 每服刑一个月多加一万。 |
[07:40] | But five years? No way. | 但是五年?没门。 |
[07:42] | I’m not doing five years. | 我可不蹲五年。 |
[07:45] | But Ronnie, you signed a confession. | 但是罗尼,你签了认罪书。 |
[07:46] | But I didn’t do it. | 可是我根本没干。 |
[07:49] | Okay. Okay. | 好。好。 |
[07:54] | Is there any way we can prove this? | 有什么办法我们能证明吗? |
[07:56] | Do you have an alibi? | 你有不在场证明吗? |
[07:58] | No. It was late at night | 不,当时都半夜了 |
[08:00] | and I was hope sleepin’ when he called. | 他叫我的时候我正在睡觉。 |
[08:02] | If you go to my apartment, | 如果你去我的公寓, |
[08:04] | look in my closet, | 看看我的衣柜里, |
[08:05] | you’ll find the money. | 你会发现那笔钱。 |
[08:08] | Miss Washington, I wasn’t driving that car. | 华盛顿小姐,我没开那车。 |
[08:15] | This is exactly what you want. | 这正是你想要的。 |
[08:16] | Got your auto recoil, | 自动回弹, |
[08:18] | small, easy to conceal. | 体积小,便于隐藏。 |
[08:20] | How much? | 多少? |
[08:21] | Six fifty. | 六百五十。 |
[08:22] | That’s a lot of money. | 这么贵。 |
[08:24] | Pay him. | 付给他。 |
[08:26] | Five. | 五百。 |
[08:26] | I don’t dicker. | 我不讨价还价。 |
[08:28] | Look, you can’t buy this anywhere. | 瞧,别的地方你可买不到。 |
[08:29] | It’s illegal for you to own it, | 你持有它是违法的, |
[08:31] | and they don’t give out carry permits. | 他们可拿不出带枪许可证。 |
[08:35] | Ellenor? | |
[08:36] | Okay, | 好, |
[08:41] | Ok, here. | 好吧,在这里。 |
[08:42] | You got any trouble, call me. | 你有什么麻烦,电话联系。 |
[08:44] | Thanks, Phil. | 谢谢,菲尔。 |
[08:46] | Have a safe day. | 祝你平安。 |
[08:54] | I don’t know whether to be happy I have a gun | 我不知道是不是应该为有枪而高兴 |
[08:56] | or appalled ,that you can buy them on the street. | 或是害怕因为你能在大街上就买到它。 |
[08:58] | Well, look at it this way. | 好吧,换个角度来说。 |
[08:59] | one less gun to fall into the wrong hands. | 又少了一把枪被犯罪分子利用。 |
[09:02] | You know, maybe I should learn how to shoot it. | 你瞧,可能我要学一学怎么开枪。 |
[09:04] | There are plenty of places for that. | 有很多地方可以学。 |
[09:05] | There’s not much kick on it | 用不着太多基础 |
[09:07] | so it won’t be that hard. | 不会很难。 |
[09:08] | Have you ever fired yours? | 你的枪用过么? |
[09:09] | Only at target practice….. | 只打过靶….. |
[09:19] | This sounds a little like a tall tale, Rebecca. | 这听起来太荒诞了,丽贝卡。 |
[09:22] | Yes it does. With one exception. | 听起来是。但是这是真的。 |
[09:28] | Not a bribe. This is evidence. | 这不是贿赂。是证据。 |
[09:31] | Thirty thousand! | 三万! |
[09:33] | He also promised to pay him | 他还承诺 |
[09:34] | an extra ten for each month he spent in jail. | 如果入狱的话每个月额外付一万。 |
[09:37] | No witnesses? | 没有证人? |
[09:38] | No. But I ran Barrington’s priors. | 没有,但我查了他的记录。 |
[09:41] | He has two DUIs. | 他有两次酒驾前科。 |
[09:42] | And your client has two cocaine priors. | 但你的当事人有两次毒品前科。 |
[09:44] | Look, maybe he got this money dealing. | 或许这钱是他赚的。 |
[09:45] | He has been straight, sober and honest for six years. | 但是这六年来他都很正直,清醒和诚实。 |
[09:52] | We’ll talk to this Barrington guy. | 我们要跟这个叫巴林顿的家伙谈谈。 |
[09:54] | Can I be there? Please. | 我能在场吗?拜托。 |
[09:56] | Okay. But listen Rebecca, | 好。但是听着,丽贝卡, |
[09:59] | if I find we’re being put through the ringer on this, | 如果我发现检方被耍了, |
[10:02] | I’m taking five years off the table | 我收回五年的交易 |
[10:03] | and I’m pushing for eight. | 我会让他蹲八年。 |
[10:05] | You think I’m putting you on? | 你认为我在耍你? |
[10:06] | I think he might be. | 我想他可能是。 |
[10:21] | George? | 乔治? |
[10:22] | Ellenor, what are you doing with a gun? | Ellenor,你带着枪干嘛? |
[10:24] | Never mind. | 别管它。 |
[10:24] | What are you doing crashing into people on the sidewalk? | 你干嘛在人行道上撞别人? |
[10:27] | I wasn’t crashing. | 我没撞你。 |
[10:27] | You were walking with your head down | 你走路都不抬头 |
[10:29] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[10:30] | Well, I was coming by to say hi | 好吧,我来打个招呼 |
[10:31] | but I’m certainly rethinking that | 但我会反省 |
[10:32] | given the sound of your voice. | 鉴于你的口气。 |
[10:34] | I’m sorry. I… | 对不起。 我. .. |
[10:35] | What the hell are you doing with a gun? | 你带着枪到底想干嘛? |
[10:37] | Our office is being terrorized by some wacko. | 我们律所被一些神经病恐吓了。 |
[10:40] | We’re all just a little jumpy. | 我们都有点神经质了。 |
[10:41] | But a gun? You? | 但是一把枪?你? |
[10:43] | Well, I just… | 好吧,我只是… |
[10:43] | What you should be doing is moving. | 你该做的是搬家。 |
[10:45] | Getting out of that apartment. | 搬出那个公寓。 |
[10:46] | It’s a bad neighborhood. | 那是一个环境恶劣的街区。 |
[10:47] | It’s already taken care of. | 那已经解决了。 |
[10:48] | I’m moving in with Helen Gamble. | 我现在和海伦合住。 |
[10:49] | It’s Beacon Hill, it’s very safe | 灯塔山,那个街区很安全 |
[10:51] | I still want a gun. | 我还是需要一把枪。 |
[10:53] | He’s been terrorizing you how? | 你还是很恐惧为什么? |
[10:56] | It’s just… | 这只是… |
[10:57] | it’s a long story and I’m late for a depo…. | 这是一个很长的故事,我迟到了DEPO…. |
[10:59] | How about we catch dinner? | 我们吃个晚饭怎么样? |
[11:00] | You can tell me then. | 到时候你再告诉我。 |
[11:01] | Yeah, great. Okay. | 哦,好吧,行。 |
[11:03] | It would have to be an early one. | 那必须得早点。 |
[11:04] | Five-thirty, let’s say, Angelina’s? | 五点半,我们再说,安吉丽娜(店名)? |
[11:07] | Great. You’ll be coming armed? | 好的,你会全副武装过来? |
[11:09] | That’s cute. I’ll see ya. | 你真逗,我会来的。 |
[11:17] | When Ronnie returned the car, | 当罗尼来还车, |
[11:19] | I noticed he looked rattled. | 我注意到他看起来很慌。 |
[11:20] | How do you mean rattled? | 很慌是什么意思??? |
[11:21] | Nervous. Fidgety. | 紧张。烦躁。 |
[11:23] | So I decided to check the car out before I paid him. | 所以我决定在付款前先检查一下汽车。 |
[11:25] | And that’s when you saw the damage to your car? | 接着你发现车子受损了? |
[11:27] | Yes. | 是的。 |
[11:28] | And it was at that time that he told me what he had done. | 这个时候他才告诉我发生了什么。 |
[11:31] | I was upset with him at first, | 起初我也不知道怎么办 |
[11:33] | he started to cry, uh, | 他开始哭了,恩・ |
[11:35] | he was very distraught about the whole situation. | 这样的形势下他完全没了主张。 |
[11:37] | Whose idea was it to call the police? | 报警是谁的主意? |
[11:40] | It was mine. | 是我的主意。 |
[11:40] | I told him that, either now or later, | 我告诉他不管现在还是以后, |
[11:43] | the police were gonna have to be told. | 警察都必须知道这件事。 |
[11:45] | I also made it very clear that | 我也说得很清楚, |
[11:47] | if he voluntarily turned himself in, | 如果他自首, |
[11:49] | the D.A. might be more forgiving. | 地方检察官可能会宽大处理。 |
[11:52] | Did you go anywhere while Mr. Vega had your car? | 维加先生开你的车的时候,你有去别的地方吗? |
[11:54] | No, I stayed at home. | 不,我在家。 |
[11:56] | Was anyone with you? | 有谁和你在一起吗? |
[11:57] | My wife. | 我的妻子。 |
[11:58] | Why were you getting you car detailed at night? | 为什么在晚上给车子做保养? |
[12:01] | I typically have it done at night, | 我一向都在晚上做, |
[12:03] | because that’s when I’m not using it. | 因为我晚上不用车。 |
[12:09] | All of a sudden I get the feeling I’m the one being investigated. | 我忽然有一种被调查的感觉。 |
[12:14] | Mr. Vega claims that you’re paying him thirty thousand dollars | 维加先生声称你给了他三万块钱 |
[12:17] | for him to take the fall for you. | 让他替你顶罪。 |
[12:18] | That you hit Elizabeth Nicklen, not him. | 是你撞了伊丽莎白,不是他。 |
[12:25] | You’re not taking him seriously. | 你不是真的信了吧。 |
[12:31] | Then this interview’s over. | 那么这次会面结束了。 |
[12:39] | Out of a van? | 从一辆厢式货车? |
[12:40] | What difference does it make, where? | 在哪里有什么区别? |
[12:42] | What difference does it make?? | 这有什么区别? |
[12:43] | Yes. It’s a thirty day wait in Massachusetts. | 是。在马萨诸塞州等了三十天。 |
[12:44] | We got a guy dressing up as a nun sending us threats. | 我们得到了一个穿得像个修女的男人向我们发送的恐吓信。 |
[12:46] | we’re supposed to wait a month?? | 我们还要等一个月? |
[12:48] | That’s the law. | 这就是法律。 |
[12:49] | There’s a law against stabbing people too. | 这法律也太让人伤心了。 |
[12:50] | Oh please. | 拜托。 |
[12:51] | What, oh please? | 拜托是什么意思? |
[12:52] | We’re lawyers Lindsay! Members of the bar. | 我们是律师 Lindsay!法律体系的一员。 |
[12:55] | That goes for you too. | 你也是。 |
[12:56] | We don’t commit crimes! | 我们不做违法的事! |
[12:57] | And you buying that gun off of God knows who?? | 卖你枪的那个人天知道是谁? |
[12:59] | It was a client. | 这是一个客户。 |
[13:00] | It’s against the law. | 这是违法的。 |
[13:01] | You complain every day we’re not doing enough | 你成天抱怨我们做的不够 |
[13:02] | to legitimize ourselves. | 关于自身的合法性上。 |
[13:03] | What if you get caught carrying? | 如果你被抓到违法携带枪支? |
[13:05] | You could get disbarred! | 你会被取消律师资格! |
[13:06] | Did you think about that? Did you?? | 你有没有想过这个?有吗? |
[13:08] | Oh Bobby, shut up. | 哦,鲍比,闭嘴。 |
[13:10] | Alright, let’s all… | 好吧,让我们都… |
[13:11] | The fact that we’re engaged doesn’t mean | 是的 我们订婚了但是 |
[13:14] | that I’m not still senior partner. | 我仍然是律所的大股东。 |
[13:17] | You don’t speak to me like that in here. | 你在这里不许这样对我说话。 |
[13:27] | Hey. | 嘿。 |
[13:28] | Hey. | 嘿。 |
[13:30] | Sit. | 坐。 |
[13:34] | I don’t like the sound of that. | 我不喜欢这种口气。 |
[13:37] | Barrington’s wife backed him up. | 巴林顿的妻子证实了他的说法。 |
[13:38] | Said he was home the whole time. | 说他一直待在家里。 |
[13:40] | Well, what’d you expect? | 你还期待什么? |
[13:41] | She’s his wife. | 她是他的妻子。 |
[13:42] | Let’s talk about what you expect, Rebecca. | 让我们来谈谈你所期望的,丽贝卡。 |
[13:46] | Jennifer, say what you have to say. | 珍妮弗,你想要说什么。 |
[13:49] | We’re pressing forward against Vega. | 我们会继续起诉 Vega。 |
[13:52] | I’m telling you… | 我告诉你了… |
[13:53] | We have a signed confession! | 我们有一份已经签了名的认罪书! |
[13:55] | He was paid to give that! | 他是被收买的! |
[13:57] | Which we can’t prove! | 我们没办法证明! |
[13:59] | And that is what this is all about, isn’t it? | 而这正是这是怎么一回事,是不是? |
[14:01] | The only case you’ll be able to prove is against Vega. | 你就可以证明的唯一情况是 VEGA。 |
[14:05] | Why even investigate Barrington? | 为什么连调查巴林顿? |
[14:07] | Because it’s Ronnie’s testimony… | 因为它是罗尼的证词… |
[14:08] | he represents automatic reasonable doubt. | 他表示自动合理的怀疑。 |
[14:11] | Rebecca…. | 丽贝卡…. |
[14:11] | Give him a lie detector. | 给他一个测谎仪。 |
[14:12] | Not admissible and you know it. | 不予受理,你知道它。 |
[14:14] | But it’s accurate. | 但它的准确。 |
[14:16] | Rebecca, we’re going forward against Vega. | 丽贝卡,我们要向前反对 Vega。 |
[14:20] | It comes from above. | 它来源于以上。 |
[14:23] | Because a woman is dead and somebody needs to be convicted. | 因为女人已经死了,有人需要被定罪。 |
[14:27] | Is that it? | 是不是这样? |
[14:32] | All the evidence we have points to Vega. | 我们所有的证据指向 Vega。 |
[14:45] | Mr. Barrington’s wife will provide an alibi. | 巴林顿先生的妻子将提供一个借口。 |
[14:47] | They’re moving forward against you. | 他们进而对付你。 |
[14:49] | Ronnie, I think we should just try it. | 罗尼,我觉得我们应该尝试一下。 |
[14:52] | You convinced me, you persuade one juror, | 你相信我,你说服一名陪审员, |
[14:55] | we’ve got reasonable doubt. | 我们已经得到了合理的怀疑。 |
[14:56] | Now we can empanel first… | 现在我们可以先选人了。. |
[14:57] | I decided to stick with my confession Miss Washington. | 我决定坚持我的忏悔华盛顿小姐。 |
[15:02] | I’m sorry? | 对不起? |
[15:03] | It was me. I hit the woman. | 这是我的。我撞的这个女人。 |
[15:06] | I decided to stick with my confession. | 我决定坚持我的责任。 |
[15:08] | Let that be that. | 那一定是这一点。 |
[15:09] | Wait a second…. | 等待一秒钟…. |
[15:11] | you’re going back to saying you drove the car?? | 你此前是说你开的车? |
[15:12] | Yes. | 是。 |
[15:19] | You had any visitors here? | 你曾经有任何的访客? |
[15:21] | Mr. Barrington’s attorney. | 巴林顿先生的律师。 |
[15:23] | Came to ask why I was accusing somebody else of doin’ what I did. | 来问我为什么要去指责别人。 |
[15:26] | How much? | 多少? |
[15:29] | How much are they offering you this time? | 他们为这个付给你多少? |
[15:30] | He appealed to my conscience. | 他呼吁用我自己的良心。 |
[15:33] | You can’t do this! | 你不能这样做! |
[15:35] | This is a homicide! | 这是一宗凶杀案! |
[15:37] | I don’t care how much they’re offering you, | 我不在乎他们付给你多少, |
[15:39] | this will ruin your life. | 这会毁了你的生活。 |
[15:41] | For God’s sake, listen to me!! | 看在上帝的份上,听我说! |
[15:43] | My life’ll be ruined? | 我的生命就会完美无缺毁了? |
[15:45] | Do you know the first thing about my life, Miss Washington? | 你知道我的生活,Miss Washington? |
[15:49] | My parents were dead when I was nine. | 我的父母都死了,当我九岁。 |
[15:51] | I never finished high school. | 我从来没有读完高中。 |
[15:53] | I make about eleven thousand dollars a year, If I’m lucky. | 我收入一年约11000美元,如果我很幸运。 |
[15:57] | Going to prison may be the best way | 去监狱可能是最好的办法 |
[15:58] | to prevent me from becoming a criminal. | 要阻止我成为一个罪犯。 |
[16:00] | You’re a criminal right now, | 你是个罪犯,现在, |
[16:03] | if you do what you’re talking about. | 如果你做了你所说的。 |
[16:05] | I hit the woman! You have my confession! | 我撞了那个女人!你有我的责任! |
[16:12] | What do you expect me to do? | 你有什么期望我做什么? |
[16:14] | Well, I want to be let off. | 嗯,我想被放过。 |
[16:16] | A lawyer can’t knowingly defraud the court. | 律师不能故意欺骗法庭。 |
[16:19] | You don’t know anything. You suspect. | 你什么都不知道。你怀疑。 |
[16:21] | Your honor, I know. | 你的荣誉,我知道了。 |
[16:24] | So what? | 所以呢? |
[16:25] | I take you off the case, | 我带您离开的情况下, |
[16:26] | he just lies to his next lawyer. | 他只是在于他的下一个律师。 |
[16:28] | He marches in here with some ignoramus, | 他走到这里有一些不学无术, |
[16:30] | and the court is no better protected against fraud. | 而法院是没有更好地防止欺诈行为。 |
[16:33] | Most attorneys wouldn’t give a damn anyway. | 大多数律师也会不在乎呢。 |
[16:35] | How did you get to be so cynical? | 你怎么能这么愤世嫉俗? |
[16:37] | I’m not cynical counsel, I’m annoyed. | 我不是玩世不恭的律师,我很苦恼。 |
[16:40] | My day was supposed to end twenty minutes ago. | 我一天本来是要结束二十分钟前。 |
[16:42] | Oh. Forgive me. | 呵呵。对不起。 |
[16:44] | I’m sure you have a nice bowel movement planned, | 我敢肯定,你有计划的一个很好的排便, |
[16:46] | and you want to get to it, | 你想要得到它, |
[16:47] | give your day some meaning. | 给你一天有些意思。 |
[16:49] | Have you been listening to what I’m saying? | 你有没有听我在说什么? |
[16:53] | A kid has been bought off to take a homicide rap, in your court. | 一个孩子已经被买通代罪,在你的法庭上。 |
[17:00] | And that doesn’t bother you? | 那不打扰你? |
[17:01] | Then don’t tell me you’re not cynical. | 那就不要告诉我你不愤世嫉俗。 |
[17:03] | Or jaded. | 或厌倦。 |
[17:03] | Or even putrid for that matter. | 甚至腐烂的这一问题。 |
[17:11] | I will reject the kid’s guilty plea. | 我会拒绝孩子的认罪。 |
[17:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢。 |
[17:16] | He will have a trial whether he likes it or not. | 他将审判决定于他是否喜欢这样或不是。 |
[17:18] | And you will be his lawyer. | 而你将是他的律师。 |
[17:20] | Me? I can’t. | 我?我不能。 |
[17:23] | I may have to be a witness because of what I heard. | 我可能是因为我听到的一个见证。 |
[17:26] | I’ll decide that as I go along. | 我决定,我走。 |
[17:27] | We empanel in the morning. | 我们定在在上午。 |
[17:29] | He’ll just fire me. | 他只会解雇我。 |
[17:30] | I won’t let him. | 我不会放过他的。 |
[17:31] | In the interests of justice, and non-cynicism, | 在司法利益和非玩世不恭, |
[17:35] | you’re the best lawyer for the job. | 你是适合这份工作的最好的律师。 |
[17:37] | Your honor | 启禀大人 |
[17:37] | Nine o’clock, counsel. | 九点钟,律师。 |
[17:38] | You delay my bowel movement one more second, | 你耽误我的大便多一秒, |
[17:41] | I’ll hold you in contempt. | 我会鄙视你。 |
[18:16] | Yes. It’s an emergency. | 是。这是紧急情况。 |
[18:20] | I think there’s somebody in my apartment. | 我觉得有别人在我的公寓。 |
[18:24] | I put a little piece of tape on at lunchtime. | 我把一小片胶带在门上,在午餐时间。 |
[18:27] | it’s broken | 现在它的撕开了。 |
[18:27] | And you don’t have a maid or a super…. | 而你没有一个女仆或超级…. |
[18:29] | No, no. Nobody goes in there but me. | 不,不。没有人会在那里,除了我。 |
[18:32] | And nobody’s come out since you arrived. | 在你来这里时,也没有人走过出来。 |
[18:34] | No. | |
[18:35] | Okay. Let’s go in. | 好。让我们进去。 |
[19:18] | Police! Freeze! | 警察!不许动! |
[19:19] | AAAAAAHHHHH! AAAAAAHHHHH! | |
[19:21] | Roberta! | |
[19:23] | Get out. Get out! All of you! | 出去。出去!大家了! |
[19:27] | Judge Kittleson? | 法官Kittleson? |
[19:28] | OUT! | |
[19:31] | Get out! | |
[19:34] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧。 |
[19:40] | What? | 什么? |
[19:42] | I came to surprise you. | 我来给你个惊喜。 |
[19:46] | Oh. It worked. | 呵呵。起作用了。 |
[19:56] | She was standing there naked, nude, | 她站在那里,赤身裸体,裸体, |
[19:58] | to surprise me, | 给我惊喜, |
[19:59] | and they busted in with guns. | 他们持枪指着。 |
[20:02] | What’d she say? | 她说什么? |
[20:03] | Not much. She gathered her stuff and left. | 不多。她收拾东西离开了。 |
[20:05] | Won’t take my calls. | 不接我的电话。 |
[20:06] | We can wait till the end of the week if it’s easier. | 我们可以等到一周结束时,如果它更容易。 |
[20:08] | No, it’s fine. | 不,它的罚款。 |
[20:09] | Ellenor’s gonna move in with Helen today, | Ellenor的要去与海伦今日提出, |
[20:11] | so I’ll need to sleep at your place tonight. | 所以我需要今晚睡在你的地方。 |
[20:14] | Sounds romantic. | 听起来很浪漫。 |
[20:16] | I gotta go to court. | 我得去法院。 |
[20:18] | I’m second chairing for Becca. | 我第二次主持的贝卡。 |
[20:21] | He’s been here again. He held this. | 他一直在这里。他认为这一点。 |
[20:26] | He held it? | 他认为呢? |
[20:27] | 他… He… | |
[20:28] | He had a certain smell, a cologne. | 他有一定的气味,古龙水。 |
[20:30] | This is it. | 这是它。 |
[20:30] | No, this is no copycat. | 不,这不是模仿。 |
[20:33] | It’s him. | 这就是他。 |
[20:34] | I don’t smell anything. | 我没有闻到任何东西。 |
[20:36] | It’s him. | 这就是他。 |
[20:43] | When we got there he was crying. | 当我们到了那里,他哭了。 |
[20:44] | The defendant. | 被告。 |
[20:45] | Yes. He said he’d hit a woman | 是。他说他撞了一个女人 |
[20:47] | who was crossing the street. | 在过马路时。 |
[20:48] | Then he panicked and drove off. | 然后,他慌了,开车走了。 |
[20:49] | Anybody with him when you arrived? | 当你到达时有任何人跟他在一起? |
[20:52] | Yes, a Mr. Theodore Barrington, | 是的,西奥多・巴林顿先生, |
[20:54] | the owner of the car. | 汽车的拥有者。 |
[20:55] | And were you able to establish | 并且是你能建立 |
[20:56] | Mr. Barrington’s connection with all this? | 巴林顿先生的这一切连接? |
[20:58] | Basically, the defendant was detailing Mr. Barrington’s car. | 基本上,被告详述巴林顿先生的车。 |
[21:02] | And when driving it home, | 驾驶时它带回家, |
[21:03] | the defendant hit the woman. | 被告撞了女人。 |
[21:05] | He told Mr. Barrington about it, | 他告诉巴林顿先生这些事, |
[21:07] | and evidently Mr. Barrington convinced him to notify us. | 看样子巴林顿先生说服他通知我们。 |
[21:11] | Did you look into whether Mr. Barrington | 难道你看看是否巴林顿先生 |
[21:13] | was driving the car himself? | 所驾驶的私家车? |
[21:15] | I’m told he was questioned later. | 我听说他后来的质疑。 |
[21:17] | My question is | 我的问题是 |
[21:19] | did you look into this possibility? | 你看这个可能性? |
[21:21] | No. | |
[21:22] | Why not? | 为什么不呢? |
[21:23] | Because the kid confessed to it. | 因为孩子交待吧。 |
[21:25] | Are you aware that the defendant claimed | 您是否知道被告声称 |
[21:27] | he was paid thirty thousand dollars by Mr. Barrington… | 他支付三万块钱由巴林顿先生… |
[21:30] | Objection! | 反对! |
[21:31] | Overruled. | 推翻。 |
[21:32] | I made that up! | 我干的! |
[21:33] | Mr. Vega, take your seat. | Vega 先生,你坐下。 |
[21:35] | Judge, I told… | 法官,我告诉… |
[21:35] | I said take your seat and close your mouth! | 我说你坐下,并闭上你的嘴! |
[21:38] | Or I’ll have it taped shut. | 不然我会拥有它贴胶布关闭。 |
[21:40] | And if you don’t think I’ll do it, | 如果你不认为我会做到这一点, |
[21:41] | ask your lawyer! | 问问你的律师! |
[21:42] | I don’t want her to be my lawyer! | 我不想让她做我的律师! |
[21:43] | I’ll give you one last warning. | 我给你最后一个警告。 |
[21:45] | Look, I just want to plead guilty! | 你看,我只是想认罪! |
[21:51] | Okay, Detective Simons | 好吧,西蒙斯侦探 |
[21:52] | I’ll ask you again. | 我再问你一遍。 |
[21:53] | Are you aware that my client claimed | 你知道,我的客户要求 |
[21:55] | he was paid thirty-thousand dollars | 他支付三万元 |
[21:57] | by Mr. Barrington to say he was driving the car? | 由巴林顿先生说,他所驾驶的车吗? |
[22:00] | I was not aware of that at the time. | 我不知道的,当时。 |
[22:02] | I was made aware of that this morning, | 我意识到,今天上午, |
[22:04] | but I was told that the defendant | 但有人告诉我,被告人 |
[22:06] | had since retracted the statement. | 已自收回该这些话。 |
[22:07] | Are you aware his subsequent retraction | 你知道他随后撤回 |
[22:09] | came after Mr. Vega was paid a visit | 来了之后维加先生拜会了 |
[22:11] | to his cell by Mr. Barrington’s attorney? | 牢房由巴林顿先生的律师? |
[22:13] | I was not aware of that, no. | 我不知道的是,没有。 |
[22:16] | Thank you Detective. That’s all. | 谢谢侦探。就这样。 |
[22:20] | Your honor, the Commonwealth calls Ronald Vega. | 你的荣誉,英联邦调用罗纳德・维加。 |
[22:23] | Objection, Your honor! | 异议,法官! |
[22:24] | My client has a 5th Amendment right not to testify. | 我的客户有第五修正案权利不作证。 |
[22:26] | I think if you remove the tape from Mr. Vega’s mouth | 我想如果你从维加先生的嘴里取出磁带 |
[22:28] | you’ll learn that he waves that right. | 您将学习,他一阵阵地权利。 |
[22:43] | What were you thinking? | 你在想什么? |
[22:45] | Is that why you came? | 这就是为什么你来了? |
[22:46] | To compound my humiliation? | 为了还原我的屈辱? |
[22:48] | Because believe me, it’s not possible. | 因为相信我,这是不可能的。 |
[22:50] | Roberta. I didn’t know you | 罗伯塔。我不知道你 |
[22:53] | and I were speaking romantically, | 和我说话浪漫, |
[22:54] | much less… | 要少得多…… |
[22:56] | I find it difficult to tell a man I miss him. | 我发现很难告诉一个男人,我很想念他。 |
[23:01] | For whatever reason, | 无论出于何种原因, |
[23:02] | it’s just easier to show up in his apartment naked. | 它只是更容易出现在他的公寓里还赤身裸体。 |
[23:08] | My God, how could I ever make eye contact with people again? | 我的天啊,我怎么能面对这么多人? |
[23:14] | Oh, you said that when you were on the internet. | 哦,你说,当你在互联网上。 |
[23:16] | You got over it. | 你得到了它。 |
[23:17] | This is much worse. | 这是非常糟糕的。 |
[23:19] | I was standing there naked! | 我站在那里赤裸裸! |
[23:22] | I can’t even imagine what people must think! | 我其甚至不能想象那些人如何想的! |
[23:27] | Why do you care what they think? | 为什么你在意他们怎么想? |
[23:30] | You’re always saying, | 你总是说, |
[23:31] | when you put that robe on | 当你披上法官袍 |
[23:33] | you’re a judge. | 你是一名法官。 |
[23:34] | It’s so important that everybody think of you | 它是如此的重要,每个人都对你的看法 |
[23:36] | as a great judge with integrity. | 作为一个伟大的法官与完整性。 |
[23:38] | Part of being a good judge is the appearance of dignity. | 成为一个优秀的法官的部分是有尊严的外观。 |
[23:44] | So they walked in on your personal life. | 所以他们走进你的个人生活。 |
[23:47] | That doesn’t make you any less dignified professionally. | 这不会让你在职业上失去尊严. |
[23:51] | You weren’t doing anything illegal. | 你没有做任何违法的事。 |
[23:53] | It was a big mistake. | 这是一个很大的错误。 |
[23:55] | And know what they’re all talking about Roberta? | 并了解他们都在谈论,罗伯塔? |
[23:59] | 你的身体。这是多么完美。 Your body. How great it is. | |
[24:04] | 真的吗? Really? | |
[24:05] | I wasn’t calling you over and over last night | 我是不是昨天晚上给你打电话了个遍 |
[24:09] | just coz I felt bad for you. | 只是怎么我觉得对你不好。 |
[24:13] | You got me… | 你让我… |
[24:14] | a little worked up. | 有点激动。 |
[24:18] | I’m not happy I walked in there | 我不开心我走进那里 |
[24:21] | with the police seeing you like that. | 与警察看到你这样。 |
[24:24] | I’ll be honest. I was shocked. | 说实话。我感到非常震惊。 |
[24:28] | But I was glad to see you. | 但我很高兴见到你。 |
[24:32] | I’ve missed you too. | 我已经错过了你。 |
[24:54] | Okay. Thanks. | 好。谢谢。 |
[24:59] | 这是麦圭尔。 That was McGuire. | |
[25:00] | No leads yet, | 没有线索, |
[25:00] | but the fact that he’s become bolder like this, | 但事实证明,他的胆子变得这样, |
[25:02] | they consider him dangerous. | 他们认为他是危险的。 |
[25:04] | 啧啧。 Gee. | |
[25:06] | Look, I think we should get a guard. | 你看,我认为我们应该得到一个保卫。 |
[25:08] | Can I talk to you? | 我能和你谈谈? |
[25:10] | Go ahead. | 来 |
[25:12] | In my office. | 在我的办公室。 |
[25:19] | What have I done to deserve this? | 我做了什么值得吗? |
[25:21] | You’ve done absolutely nothing, Bobby. | 你放任不管,鲍比。 |
[25:22] | I’m getting this because | 我得到这个,因为 |
[25:23] | I don’t like you buying illegal guns? | 我不喜欢你买黑枪? |
[25:25] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 它没有任何意义。 |
[25:26] | You’re getting this for always judging me. | 你总是质疑我。 |
[25:27] | I’m not judging you! | 我不是质疑你! |
[25:28] | Judging me, when you have absolutely no idea… | 来看我,当你完全不知道… |
[25:31] | What do you think Ellenor or I should do, Bobby? | 你觉得Ellenor或者我应该做的,鲍比? |
[25:33] | Expect the police to protect us? | 期望警察保护我们? |
[25:35] | Go to court, get a restraining order? | 去法院,获得禁止令? |
[25:37] | All murderers stay away, one mile radius? | 所有的杀人犯就会走开,方圆一英里? |
[25:40] | Expect you to protect me?? | 希望你能保护我? |
[25:42] | Okay, that was personal. | 好吧,这是个人的。 |
[25:43] | you’re attacking me… | 你攻击我… |
[25:44] | No, you’re the one who started the attack on me! | 不,你是一个谁开始了对我的攻击! |
[25:47] | 别… don’t… | |
[25:47] | What the hell is going on? | 这到底是怎么回事? |
[25:48] | I’ve got scars Bobby. | 我还有疤痕,鲍比。 |
[25:50] | You wanna see them? | 你想看看吗? |
[25:51] | And they still hurt. | 而且他们还在痛。 |
[25:53] | Here we go. | 开始了。 |
[25:55] | Here we go? | 开始了? |
[25:56] | 你看,林赛。 Look, Lindsay. | |
[25:58] | I know what you went through. I understand. | 我知道你经历了什么。我明白。 |
[26:01] | You know what I went through?? | 你知道我的经历? |
[26:02] | If you want… | 如果你想到… |
[26:03] | I got stabbed three times. | 我被捅了三次。 |
[26:05] | Somebody took a knife and stuck it into me three times. | 有人拿了一把刀,捅了我三次。 |
[26:08] | It went through muscles and ligaments and arteries | 它经历了肌肉和韧带和动脉 |
[26:10] | I was on that floor dying, | 我死在地板上, |
[26:12] | and you think you know? | 你以为你知道吗? |
[26:15] | You…you give me an engagement ring | 你…你给我的订婚戒指 |
[26:17] | you think it’ll make it all go away? | 你觉得它会让这一切消失? |
[26:19] | Will you marry me, | 你愿意嫁给我吗, |
[26:19] | that’s supposed to just heal everything? | 这应该刚痊愈的一切吗? |
[26:21] | I almost died and you can’t bring yourself to talk about it! | 我差点死了,而你不能让自己谈论它! |
[26:26] | I need to talk about it! | 我需要谈论它! |
[26:29] | A week later, | 一个星期后, |
[26:31] | you’re wondering how many people we should invite! | 你想知道我们应该邀请多少人! |
[26:34] | We can’t pretend it never happened now, okay, | 我们不能假装它从来没有发生过了,OK? |
[26:36] | he’s out there, he’s back. | 他在那里,他回来了。 |
[26:37] | And he’s come into this office, | 而且他来到这个办公室, |
[26:40] | and I can smell him | 我能闻到他 |
[26:41] | and I can smell him. | 我能闻到他。 |
[26:42] | I can smell him… | 我能闻到他…… |
[26:43] | I can smell him. | 我能闻到他。 |
[26:48] | I can smell him. | 我能闻到他。 |
[26:57] | Living room or bedroom? | 客厅或卧室? |
[26:59] | Uh, you can leave it right there. | 嗯,你可以让它在那里。 |
[27:01] | Uggh. Two more. | Uggh。两个以上。 |
[27:03] | George, take a break! | 乔治,休息一会! |
[27:04] | Two more, then I’ll collapse. | 两个,然后我会崩溃。 |
[27:07] | What’s the dish, Ellenor? | 有什么菜,Ellenor? |
[27:08] | No guy carries that many boxes | 没有人帮你搬了这么多箱子 |
[27:10] | without expecting to get a little something in return. | 不期望得到少少的回报。 |
[27:12] | Sorry to disappoint you, just friends. | 对不起让你们失望了,只是朋友。 |
[27:14] | Oh come on, roommates are supposed to | 拜托,室友都应该 |
[27:16] | share their little sexual secrets. | 分享他们的小小性秘密。 |
[27:19] | I sleep with this football player, | 我睡这个足球运动员, |
[27:21] | he comes over with his poodle. | 他走过来与他的狮子狗。 |
[27:22] | Dog likes to lick my toes during. | 狗喜欢在舔我的脚趾。 |
[27:28] | Just kidding. | 只是在开玩笑。 |
[27:31] | For a second, I felt safer on the street. | 对于第二个,我觉得更安全的街道上。 |
[27:33] | Seriously Ellenor, | 认真Ellenor, |
[27:34] | no guy is interested in being just friends. | 没有人是有兴趣只是停留在朋友这个关系上。 |
[27:37] | Not even a loser like George. | 甚至没有一个像乔治失败者。 |
[27:38] | 嘘! Shhhh! | |
[27:40] | Look, the truth is, | 你看,事实是, |
[27:42] | under these circumstances, | 在这种情况下, |
[27:43] | it’s not the worst thing in the world | 这不是最糟糕的事情在世界 |
[27:44] | to have a male friend close by. | 有一个男性朋友在附近。 |
[27:46] | Oh! Especially one who can cut off heads! | 哦!尤其是一个切断过人头的人! |
[27:47] | Would you shut up? | 你闭嘴? |
[27:48] | Look, I’m sorry. | 你看,我很抱歉。 |
[27:49] | He’s weird. Okay? | 他的怪异。好? |
[27:51] | I’m not as convinced as you are that he’s innocent. | 我没有那么确信,你是他是无辜的。 |
[27:53] | Would you just unpack? | 你应该减减压? |
[27:55] | Already bossing me around… | 已经呼来唤我身边… |
[28:08] | Mr. Vega, under oath, | 维加先生,宣誓, |
[28:12] | is it your testimony that | 是您见证 |
[28:13] | you struck Elizabeth Nicklen | 你撞了 伊丽莎白 Nicklen |
[28:15] | while driving Teddy Barrington’s car? | 当时是驾驶泰迪巴林顿的车? |
[28:17] | 是。 Yes. | |
[28:18] | You turned yourself into police. | 你向警察自首。 |
[28:20] | You signed a full confession. | 你签署一个完整的告白。 |
[28:22] | 是。 Yes. | |
[28:23] | Now, did you tell your attorney | 现在,你有没有告诉您的律师 |
[28:25] | that Mr. Barrington paid you for a false confession? | 这巴林顿先生付钱让你作一个虚假的供述? |
[28:29] | Yeah, but I was lying to her. | 是的,但我在骗她。 |
[28:32] | He never paid me. | 他从来没有付给我。 |
[28:34] | I hit the woman and I’m accepting responsibility. | 我撞了那个女人,我承认我的责任。 |
[28:38] | So you were just lying to me | 所以,你只是在骗我 |
[28:40] | when you told me you were paid to confess? | 当你告诉我你已支付予承认? |
[28:42] | That’s right. | 这是正确的。 |
[28:43] | You suddenly changed your story | 你突然改变了你的故事 |
[28:46] | after getting a visit from Mr. Barrington’s attorney, | 从巴林顿先生的律师一个来访后, |
[28:48] | didn’t you Ronnie? | 没有你罗尼? |
[28:49] | Yea, coz he appealed to my conscience. | 是啊,怎么把他呼吁自己的良心。 |
[28:52] | Plus, ya know, | 另外,你知道, |
[28:52] | I don’t wanna be sued for false accusin’ somebody. | 我不想被起诉虚假accusin’某人。 |
[28:55] | 我明白。 I see. | |
[28:56] | You first told me he paid you thirty-thousand dollars. | 你先告诉我,他付你三万元。 |
[29:00] | And then you told me to go to your apartment. | 然后你告诉我去你的公寓。 |
[29:03] | And when I did, sure enough, | 而当我做了,果然, |
[29:05] | I found almost thirty-thousand dollars… | 我发现几乎三万美元… |
[29:08] | Your honor, I have to object. | 你的荣誉,我一定要反对。 |
[29:09] | She’s giving testimony here. | 她在这里作证。 |
[29:10] | If she’s gonna be a witness…. | 如果她会是一个见证…. |
[29:12] | Let’s just get through this. | 就让我们通过这个。 |
[29:13] | A lawyer can’t stand… | 律师不能忍受…… |
[29:14] | Overruled! | 否决! |
[29:15] | Where’d the thirty-thousand come from? | 这三万元从何而来? |
[29:17] | Savings. | 存的。 |
[29:19] | 储蓄? Savings? | |
[29:20] | Ronnie, you made eleven thousand dollars a year | 罗尼,你一年11000美元 |
[29:23] | in your best year. | 在你最好的一年。 |
[29:24] | You saved up thirty? | 你存了3万? |
[29:26] | 是。 Yes. | |
[29:27] | You have an account at Commonwealth Savings Bank | 你在联邦储蓄银行有一个帐户 |
[29:30] | totaling $703, | 总额为703 美元 |
[29:32] | why not put the thirty thousand in the bank? | 为什么不把三万放进银行? |
[29:33] | It was illegal gains. | 这是非法所得。 |
[29:35] | Illegal how? | 非法? |
[29:36] | I refuse to answer that on grounds it could incriminate me. | 我拒绝回答,理由是可能会连累我。 |
[29:39] | But you have a conscience Ronnie. | 但你有良心 罗尼。 |
[29:41] | And you’re of the confessing mind. | 而你的心灵忏悔的。 |
[29:42] | Objection. | 异议。 |
[29:43] | Sustained. | 持续的。 |
[29:44] | When you told me you were being paid to confess, | 当你告诉我你被收买而承认, |
[29:46] | and I was trying to talk you out of doing that, | 我试图劝你不要做那的, |
[29:48] | you said I couldn’t know you… | 你说我能不知道你… |
[29:50] | These are attorney-client communications… | 这些都是律师 与 客户间谈话… |
[29:52] | Counsel, you’re lucky enough to have a scum-ball here | 律师,你足够幸运,有一个败类在这里 |
[29:54] | who’s willing to confess, | 谁肯承认, |
[29:56] | why don’t you sit and be happy with that? | 你为什么不坐下来,很高兴与? |
[29:59] | You said the thirty thousand, | 你说的三万, |
[30:01] | plus ten thousand for every month | 每月再加10000 |
[30:03] | you’d spend in jail. | 收买你蹲监狱里。 |
[30:04] | That’s more money than you’d ever know. | 这是更多的钱比你知道的。 |
[30:06] | You said that going to prison, | 你说要去监狱, |
[30:08] | getting this money, | 得到这个钱, |
[30:09] | might actually prevent you from becoming a criminal. | 实际上可能阻止你成为一个罪犯。 |
[30:11] | That was all just a lie? | 这一切只是一个谎言? |
[30:13] | 没错! Yes! | |
[30:14] | You’re lying now, aren’t you, Ronnie? | 你说谎了,是不是你,罗尼? |
[30:16] | 不! No! | |
[30:16] | Taking the fall for a homicide? | 以秋季为一宗凶杀案? |
[30:19] | I bet you’re getting a lot for that! | 我敢打赌,你得到很多关于那个! |
[30:21] | It was me drivin’ the car! | 是我驾驶这车! |
[30:24] | Why aren’t you looking at me Ronnie? | 罗尼 你为什么不看着我? |
[30:26] | I look at you, but you’re just some ambitious bitch, | 我看着你,但你只是一些雄心勃勃的母狗, |
[30:29] | doin’ I don’t know what or why. | 乐队’我不知道是什么或者为什么。 |
[30:32] | I guess that’s it. | 我想这就是它。 |
[30:34] | I’m just some ambitious bitch standing up here, | 我只是站在这里野心勃勃的婊子, |
[30:36] | who you’re having trouble looking at. | 看谁有困难。 |
[30:48] | Hey, you sure you don’t want to stay for dinner? | 嘿,你确定你不想留下来吃饭? |
[30:50] | I’m going to the market, | 我要去市场, |
[30:51] | I can get you whatever you like. | 我可以给你任何你喜欢的。 |
[30:52] | Thank you, but believe it or not, | 谢谢你,但信不信由你, |
[30:53] | I actually have plans tonight. | 其实,我有今晚的计划。 |
[30:54] | Oh really? You have a hot date? | 真的哦?你有重要约会? |
[30:58] | Are you making fun of me, Ellenor? | 你跟我开玩笑,Ellenor? |
[31:01] | Uh, no, actually I wasn’t. | 哦,不,其实我不是。 |
[31:05] | Well, I thank you for the offer, | 好吧,我感谢你的好意, |
[31:08] | but I do have plans. | 但我确实有计划。 |
[31:09] | Well, I thank you for all the help. | 好吧,我感谢你的一切帮助。 |
[31:12] | You wanna walk me out? | 你想带我出去吗? |
[31:19] | 当然可以。 Sure. | |
[31:28] | This is the craziest trial I’ve ever heard of. | 这是我听说过的最疯狂的审判。 |
[31:31] | We have the defendant saying he’s guilty, | 被告说他是有罪的, |
[31:34] | while his lawyer says he’s not. | 而他的律师说他不是。 |
[31:36] | I’ve been acting like a witness, | 我一直像个见证, |
[31:38] | offering facts into evidence | 提供的事实为证据 |
[31:40] | and a lot of it has been attorney-client privilege. | 和很多它一直律师 – 委托人特权。 |
[31:42] | And all the while we have your honor up there, | 同时,我们有你的法官在那里, |
[31:44] | taping my client’s mouth, | 用胶带封住我客户的嘴, |
[31:47] | calling him scum. | 叫他败类。 |
[31:48] | We have more grounds for appeal… | 我们有很多上诉理由… |
[31:51] | This is the trial court, counsel. | 这是初审法院,律师。 |
[31:53] | ou can make your appeals later. | 您可以以后上诉。 Y |
[31:59] | Maybe he doesn’t care about Ronnie. | 也许他并不在乎 罗尼。 |
[32:01] | But I bet he cares about the integrity of this room. | 但我敢打赌,他在乎这个房间的完整性。 |
[32:07] | I hope you care about it. | 我希望你关心它。 |
[32:09] | Ronald Vega doesn’t. | 罗纳德・维加没有。 |
[32:12] | He accepted money to be bought off the truth. | 他接受钱而收买真相。 |
[32:15] | He spits on this room. | 他吐在这个房间。 |
[32:17] | He spits on me, the judge, on you… | 他吐在我身上,法官,你… |
[32:20] | You don’t represent me! | 你不代表我! |
[32:22] | 维加先生! Mr. Vega! | |
[32:24] | You wanna rot in jail for cash, | 你想因金钱而腐烂在监狱里, |
[32:26] | it’s not just your business. | 它不只是您的业务。 |
[32:28] | It’s mine. | 它是我的。 |
[32:29] | And it’s theirs. | 而且它是他们的。 |
[32:30] | And I won’t be bought off. | 我不会被收买。 |
[32:35] | doubt you will be either. | 我怀疑你会要么。 I |
[32:37] | You took an oath to uphold the law | 你宣誓要维护法律 |
[32:40] | and find the truth. | 与发现真相。 |
[32:43] | We all know the truth here, don’t we? | 我们都知道的道理在这里,不是吗? |
[32:46] | Ronald Vega wasn’t driving that car. | 罗纳德・维加没有驾驶这辆车。 |
[32:54] | If we can’t convict with a confession, | 如果我们不能用一个告白定罪, |
[32:57] | hen something is definitely wrong with the system. | 那么事情肯定是不对的系统。 t |
[33:00] | All the evidence, all of it, | 所有的证据,这一切, |
[33:03] | supports Mr. Vega’s confession. | 支持维加先生的供述。 |
[33:07] | A woman is dead here, ladies and gentlemen. | 一个女人死在这里,女士们,先生们。 |
[33:12] | Ms. Washington may choose to characterize this trial as a farce, | 华盛顿女士可以选择定性为一场闹剧, |
[33:16] | but a human life was lost. | 但一个人的生命失去了。 |
[33:19] | And we have an admission from the man responsible. | 我们得到责任人的承认。 |
[33:24] | If you were to acquit on the basis of the defense counsel’s opinion | 如果你根据辩护律师的意见宣布无罪 |
[33:31] | 好, well, | |
[33:33] | then we would have a farce, | 那么我们将有一场闹剧, |
[33:37] | wouldn’t we? | 不会吧? |
[33:52] | You all set? | 你准备好了? |
[33:53] | I still have a lot of work to do, actually. | 我还有很多工作要做,其实。 |
[33:55] | Well, I’m not leaving you here alone. | 好了,我不会离开你一个人在这儿。 |
[33:58] | I have a gun, remember? | 我有枪,还记得吗? |
[34:00] | Lindsay. | |
[34:03] | I’m sorry. | 对不起。 |
[34:05] | You just seemed to recover so fast, | 你刚才似乎恢复得这么快, |
[34:07] | it didn’t occur to me | 它没有想到我 |
[34:10] | what should have been so obvious. | 什么应该是如此明显。 |
[34:14] | I’m okay, Bobby. | 我没事,鲍比。 |
[34:16] | No. We’re not going to make that mistake again, | 我们不会再犯同样的错误, |
[34:19] | and just assume you’re okay. | 而只是假设你没事。 |
[34:21] | You were almost killed. | 你几乎被杀。 |
[34:23] | It’s gonna take a long time | 它会花费很长的时间 |
[34:25] | before that trauma goes away. | 在创伤消失前。 |
[34:33] | You were right. | 你是对的。 |
[34:33] | I was just happy to move forward | 我只是喜欢向前进看 |
[34:36] | and pretend it was all behind us. | 并假装一切不好之事都离我们远去。 |
[34:39] | That’s what I do. | 这就是我做的。 |
[34:42] | I like to believe everything’s okay. | 我愿意相信一切都还好。 |
[34:49] | But I can’t do that here. | 但现在我不能这样。 |
[35:00] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉。 |
[35:11] | It’s just… | 这只是… |
[35:14] | him still being out there. | 他仍在那里。 |
[35:20] | It just brings it all back. | 把一切都带回来 |
[35:24] | I just keep thinking…. | 我只是一直在想…. |
[35:28] | What if he’s caught? Ever? | 如果他被抓了怎么办?有没有? |
[35:30] | And he goes to trial? | 他去受审? |
[35:33] | And I have to testify. I… | 我不得不作证。 I. .. |
[35:37] | I don’t think I could handle it. | 我不认为我能处理它。 |
[35:43] | It was just so much easier with him being dead. | 他死了就容易多了。 |
[35:53] | I just want him dead. | 我只是想让他死。 |
[36:06] | The jury has reached its verdict? | 陪审团已达到其判决? |
[36:08] | We have, your honor. | 我们有,法官大人。 |
[36:09] | The defendant will please rise. | 被告请站起来! |
[36:14] | How say you, Madam Foreperson? | 怎么说,主席女士Foreperson? |
[36:16] | Commonwealth versus Ronald Vega, | |
[36:19] | on count one, vehicular homicide, | 罪名一:车祸致人死命罪, |
[36:22] | and count two, leaving the scene of an accident, | 罪名二:逃离事故现场, |
[36:24] | we the jury find the defendant, Ronald Vega | 我们陪审团裁定被告,罗纳德・维加 |
[36:29] | not guilty. | 无罪。 |
[36:30] | 你知道? | |
[36:32] | Members of the jury, we thank you. | 陪审团的成员,我们感谢你。 |
[36:35] | You’re free to go, as is the defendant. | 你可以自由地走了,被告。 |
[36:38] | We are adjourned. | 我们休会。 |
[36:46] | This is a pattern with me, | 这是我的一个模式, |
[36:47] | I get them off, they never say thank you. | 我把他们弄下来,他们从来没有说声谢谢。 |
[36:49] | Miss Washington.The court thanks you. | Washington.The小姐 法庭感谢你。 |
[36:57] | You see that look he just shot me? What was that? | 你看到他刚才看我的样子了吗?那是什么? |
[37:01] | Well deserved. | 当之无愧的。 |
[37:03] | C’mon, I’ll buy you dinner. | 来吧,我给你买晚饭。 |
[37:11] | Hey Helen, I found the spinach angel hair pasta! | 嘿海伦,我发现菠菜天使头发面食! |
[37:14] | I got all the ingredients. | 我把所有的成分。 |
[37:17] | Hello? Helen? | 喂?海伦? |
[37:28] | Helen! Helen! | 海伦!海伦! |
[37:30] | Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god | 哦,我的上帝,我的天啊,哦,我的上帝 |
[37:39] | Dammit! | 该死的! |
[37:47] | Something wrong Ellenor? | 有事吗 Ellenor? |
[37:52] | I changed my mind about dinner. | 我改变主意了晚饭。 |
[37:55] | But I think Helen’s too dead tired to cook. | 但是我认为海伦太累了,不能做饭。 |
[37:59] | You? | 你呢? |
[38:02] | Susan Robin? Lindsay?? | 苏珊・罗宾?林赛? |
[38:06] | You told me you had to work late that night, remember Ellenor? | 你告诉我你晚上工作到很晚,记得Ellenor? |
[38:09] | I had theater tickets. | 我有剧院的门票。 |
[38:12] | You said you’d be in the office till at least nine | 你说你是在办公室,直到至少到九点 |
[38:14] | but when I went there, I found Lindsay. | 但是当我去那里,我发现林赛。 |
[38:17] | Why did you hurt her? Or Helen? | 你为什么要伤害她?和海伦? |
[38:22] | Helen’s not dead. | 海伦没有死。 |
[38:23] | She just inhaled a little chloroform. | 她只是吸入少量氯仿。 |
[38:26] | She’s alive? | 她还活着? |
[38:27] | Sometimes I like to simulate death. | 有时候,我喜欢模拟死亡。 |
[38:31] | When she wakes, she’ll find you. | 当她醒来时,她会找到你。 |
[38:38] | You came to kill me. | 你来杀我。 |
[38:40] | You know how many times you’ve killed me? | 你知道你有多少次了我的命? |
[38:47] | Think you can reach that gun? | 你能拿到枪吗? |
[38:51] | Think you can use that gun to kill me, Ellenor? | 想想你可以使用枪来杀我,Ellenor? |
[38:54] | Let me make it easier for you… | 让我更容易使你… |
[39:05] | I would love to go out that way. | 我喜欢走那条路 |
[39:07] | With you pulling the trigger. | 你扣动扳机。 |
[39:11] | Go ahead Ellenor, get your gun. | 来吧Ellenor,让你的枪。 |
[39:18] | Go ahead, shoot me. | 来吧,杀了我。 |
[39:20] | You’d be doing me a favor, wouldn’t you? | 你会帮我一个忙,你会不会? |
[39:23] | Putting me out of my miserable, pathetic existence. | 把我的悲惨,可怜的存在。 |
[39:27] | What you don’t know about me, is that I would. | 你不知道我是什么,是我会的。 |
[39:30] | I will shoot you. | 我会开枪的。 |
[39:32] | Then do it! | 那么做! |
[39:34] | I’ll make you do it. | 我会让你做到这一点。 |
[39:36] | I’m gonna kill you, unless you kill me. | 我会杀了你,除非你杀了我。 |
[39:40] | 乔治。 George. | |
[39:40] | DO IT! DO IT! | |
[39:41] | Don’t come any closer!! | 不要靠近我! |
[39:43] | Shoot me Ellenor! | 向我开枪,Ellenor! |
[39:44] | Don’t make me pull the trigger! | 不要让我扣动扳机! |
[39:45] | Don’t make me do it! | 不要让我做吧! |
[39:46] | You’re gonna have to do it Ellenor. | 你得做Ellenor。 |
[39:47] | You’re gonna have to be the executioner. | 你得成为刽子手。 |
[39:51] | George, put the knife down, | 乔治,把刀放下, |
[39:53] | we’re gonna talk about it, | 我们即将谈到它, |
[39:54] | just put it down. | 只是把它放下。 |
[39:58] | You did it. | 你做到了。 |
[39:59] | 你做到了。 you did it. | |
[40:08] | Helen! | 海伦! |
[40:10] | C’mon, wake up! | 拜托,醒醒吧! |
[40:12] | Wake up! Wake up! | 醒来!醒来! |
[40:14] | Helen! Wake up! | 海伦!醒来! |
[40:16] | It’s Ellenor, open your eyes. | 这是Ellenor,睁开你的眼睛。 |
[40:19] | open them up. | 打开它们。 |
[40:20] | Open your eyes. | 睁开你的眼睛。 |
[40:22] | good girl. | 好女孩。 |
[40:23] | Open them up, good girl. | 睁眼,好女孩。 |
[40:25] | That’s good girl, good girl. | 这是个好女孩,好女孩。 |
[40:28] | Hey, hey, it’s me. | 嘿,嘿,这是我的。 |
[40:30] | 海伦?海伦? Helen? Helen? | |
[40:32] | Open your eyes! | 睁开你的眼睛! |
[40:44] | I’m feeling better. | 我感觉好多了。 |
[40:48] | I could even dance. | 我什至可以跳舞。 |
[40:54] | What’s the matter, Ellenor? | 出了什么事,Ellenor? |
[40:56] | Not as dead as you hoped for? | 如你希望的不是死了吗? |
[40:59] | I told you, I love to simulate it. | 我告诉你,我喜欢模拟死亡。 |
[41:03] | I put your blanks in your little gun earlier. | 我把你的空白放在你的小枪里。 |
[41:08] | You didn’t really think I wanted to be killed by you, did you? | 你真的不认为我想被你杀了,你有没有? |
[41:15] | Although I did want to see if you’d do it. | 虽然我也想看看,如果你敢打我。 |
[41:17] | 乔治,请, George, please, | |
[41:18] | if you’re psychotic or whatever, | 如果你是精神病或什么的, |
[41:21] | you obviously need help, | 你显然需要帮助, |
[41:22] | and I can help you. | 我可以帮你。 |
[41:23] | You just shot me. | 你就向我开枪吧。 |
[41:27] | Now you wanna help me? | 现在你要帮我? |
[41:28] | You have an insanity defense for everything you’ve done. | 你有精神病。 |
[41:32] | 好吧,那么, Well, then, | |
[41:33] | I’ll also have one for what I’m about to do. | 我也有一件要做。 |
[41:37] | 拜托了! Please! | |
[41:39] | 坏的男朋友! Bad boyfriend! Google 翻译(企业版):译者工具包网站翻译器全球商机洞察 关闭即时翻译关于 Google 翻译移动隐私权政策帮助 |