| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | Previous on The practice: | 前集回顾 | 
| [00:01] | we’ve stipulated the strangulation as the cause of death | 我们已经规定扼杀是死亡的原因 | 
| [00:04] | I am not offering… | 我不提供…… | 
| [00:05] | Can I finish? | 我能完成吗? | 
| [00:05] | You don’t need to finish. We already know what you’re gonna say. | 你不需要完成。我们已经知道你会说什么了。 | 
| [00:08] | You got a sick depraved murdering client like always, | 你总是像一个病态的堕落的谋杀客户, | 
| [00:11] | and like always the more truth you can keep under wraps, the better. | 并且像往常一样,你可以保留更多的真相。 | 
| [00:14] | Napoleon Complex, Your Honour. Res ipsa a pipsqueak. | 拿破仑综合体,法官阁下 。 | 
| [00:17] | All right. | 好吧。 | 
| [00:18] | You are a killer, you know that? An icy killer. | 你是一个杀手,你知道吗?一个冰冷的杀手。 | 
| [00:21] | Thank you, Richard, its a compliment, I take it. | 谢谢你,理查德,它是一种恭维话,我接受它。 | 
| [00:23] | Of course it was. Your style is the same as mind. | 当然是。你的风格和头脑一样。 | 
| [00:25] | I am in love with you. | 我爱上你了。 | 
| [00:27] | I am sorry. I should say infatuated. | 对不起。我应该说迷恋。 | 
| [00:29] | I mean… You’re smart, you are sexy, | 我的意思是……你很聪明,你很性感, | 
| [00:31] | you got that little catholic girl thing. | 你有那么一点天主教女孩的东西。 | 
| [00:33] | And I totally go for it, the whole package. | 我完全赞同它,整个包装。 | 
| [00:36] | Richard, we are in the middle of a trial here. | 理查德,我们正在这里进行审判。 | 
| [00:37] | I speak my mind. | 我说出我的想法。 | 
| [00:38] | Yes. Well, I am speaking mine. | 是。那么,我正在说我的。 | 
| [00:40] | Let’s stick to business. | 让我们坚持做生意。 | 
| [00:41] | Police, freeze. | 警察,冻结。 | 
| [00:43] | Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah! | |
| [00:44] | Roberta. | 罗伯塔。 | 
| [00:45] | Judge Kittleson? | 基特尔森法官? | 
| [00:45] | Get out, all of you. | 走吧,大家。 | 
| [00:48] | I didn’t know you and I were speaking romantically much less… | 我不知道你和我在浪漫地说话少得多…… | 
| [00:51] | I found it difficult to tell a man I miss him. | 我发现很难告诉一个我想念他的人。 | 
| [00:54] | For whatever reason, it’s just easier to show up in his apartment naked. | 无论出于何种原因,裸体出现在他的公寓里更容易。 | 
| [01:01] | How long do you think? | 你觉得多久? | 
| [01:02] | Three four days tops. There aren’t many witnesses. | 三四天上衣。目击者不多。 | 
| [01:05] | Louise gonna testify? | 路易丝会作证吗? | 
| [01:06] | Well she has to. It’s her word against her husband’s, | 那么她必须。这是她对她丈夫的话, | 
| [01:08] | if I don’t put her up… | 如果我不让她起来…… | 
| [01:15] | What? People don’t greet people her when they come to the door? | 什么?当他们走到门口时,人们不会问候她们吗? | 
| [01:18] | What do you want? How’s that? | 你想要什么?怎么样? | 
| [01:22] | Ellenor, | |
| [01:25] | our complaining witness isn’t doing well. | 我们的抱怨证人行事不顺利。 | 
| [01:27] | He’s at Mass General status ** waiting a donor heart. | 他等着进行心脏移植。 | 
| [01:30] | Evidently the doctors don’t expect his to hold out much longer. | 显然,医生们并不认为他能够坚持更长的时间。 | 
| [01:33] | But I’d like us to take his videotape depo there | 但我希望我们把他的录像带放在那里 | 
| [01:35] | we can introduce it at trial. | 我们可以在试着介绍它。 | 
| [01:37] | I am assuming you’ll agree. | 我假设你会同意。 | 
| [01:38] | You get that wrong. | 你弄错了。 | 
| [01:39] | I beg your pardon? | 请再说一遍? | 
| [01:41] | If you can’t get your witness to trial, Richard, that’s not our problem. | 如果你不能让你的证人出庭,理查德,那不是我们的问题。 | 
| [01:43] | The man is on his death bed. | 那人躺在病床上。 | 
| [01:45] | For which I sympathize. | 对此我表示同情。 | 
| [01:46] | But the man is also the chief prosecutorial witness | 但该男子也是首席检察官的证人 | 
| [01:49] | and you can’t expect us to make it easier for him to put our client away. | 而且你不能指望我们让他更容易让我们的客户离开。 | 
| [01:52] | I am expecting you to have the decency to accommodate… | 我希望你能礼貌地接待…… | 
| [01:54] | We are not that decent. | 我们不是那么体面。 | 
| [01:55] | I’ll go the court, get an order from the judge. | 我会去法院,拿到法官的法令。 | 
| [01:57] | Do that. But I am not about to facilitate an attempted murder conviction. | 去吧。但我不打算促成 谋杀未遂 的定罪。 | 
| [02:01] | I am only talking about a humane way of getting the testimony. | 我只是在谈论获得证词的人道方式。 | 
| [02:04] | This does nothing to my burden. | 这对我的负担没有任何影响。 | 
| [02:06] | We won’t agree. | 我们不会同意。 | 
| [02:07] | Get an order if you want, but like Ellenor said, | 如果你想要订单,但是像Ellenor说的那样, | 
| [02:09] | we aren’t about to make things easy. | 我们不打算让事情变得简单。 | 
| [02:19] | How stupid of me to expect you people to be decent or humane! | 我真愚蠢,竟然指望你们这些人正派或仁慈! | 
| [02:23] | You think you are heroes playing a part in the criminal justice system. | 你认为你是在刑事司法系统中扮演角色的英雄。 | 
| [02:26] | The Crusader against the Oppression. | 反对压迫的十字军。 | 
| [02:28] | Well you might started out that way, but look at you now. | 那么你可能会以这种方式开始,但现在就看看你。 | 
| [02:31] | The day to day stance of your clients has rubbed it off. | 你的客户的日常立场已经把它磨掉了。 | 
| [02:34] | Your every beat is vile and contaminated | 你每个环节都是邪恶和污染 | 
| [02:36] | as the murderers and rapists you defend. | 就像你所捍卫的杀人犯和强奸犯一样。 | 
| [02:38] | You bring no dignity to the law, your profit disgrace. | 你们不给法律带来尊严,这使你的利益蒙受耻辱。 | 
| [02:41] | Well you might once have been noble. | 那么你可能曾经是高尚的。 | 
| [02:43] | You’ve sunken to a sink of disrepute where your only idealism is get guy off. | 你已经陷入了一个声誉不佳的地方,在那里你唯一的理想主义就是让人失望。 | 
| [02:48] | Even when it offences human nature or it insults morality. | 即使它违反人性或侮辱道德。 | 
| [02:51] | You are so lost in the infernal of crime and dishonor. | 你在罪恶和耻辱的地狱中迷失了。 | 
| [02:55] | You’ve become sickening animals | 你变成了令人恶心的动物 | 
| [02:57] | repugnant to everything it’s good about this country, | 对这个国家的好事感到厌恶, | 
| [02:59] | everything this nation celebrates in the spirit of humanity. | 这个国家以人类的精神庆祝一切。 | 
| [03:03] | You are sick awful vehicles of hate. | 你是讨厌的讨厌鬼。 | 
| [03:05] | If there is a god, he will get you. | 如果有一位上帝,他会抓你上去。 | 
| [03:08] | You sleazy, cancerous infected, malignant grotesque snakes. | 你低劣,癌症感染,恶性怪异的蛇。 | 
| [04:02] | You are gonna die an early death if you don’t calm down. | 如果你不镇定下来,你会早死。 | 
| [04:05] | They get to me. | 他们找到我。 | 
| [04:06] | They are defence attorneys, they have a duty. | 他们是辩护律师,他们有责任。 | 
| [04:08] | The man’s on his death bed, Helen. | 这个人在他的死床上,海伦。 | 
| [04:09] | They can’t agree to take his testimony in the hospital? | 他们不同意在医院接受他的证词? | 
| [04:12] | They are disgusting, despicable dirty roaches. | 他们是恶心的,卑鄙的肮脏的蟑螂。 | 
| [04:14] | Richard. | 理查德。 | 
| [04:15] | And they get to me. | 他们找到我。 | 
| [04:16] | Look, just go to court and get the order. | 看,只要去法庭并获得订单。 | 
| [04:18] | Who’s the judge? | 谁是法官? | 
| [04:19] | Kittleson.I hate her too. | Kittleson。我也恨她。 | 
| [04:21] | And why is that? | 为什么是这样? | 
| [04:22] | Because… | 因为… | 
| [04:24] | Raymond Oz called me a midget at side bar, | 雷蒙德奥兹在旁边的酒吧叫我小侏儒, | 
| [04:26] | she could have held him in contempt. | 她本可以藐视他。 | 
| [04:28] | He was the defendant. She couldn’t have… | 他是被告。她不能… | 
| [04:30] | Then she have called me a midget too. | 然后,她也叫我小侏儒。 | 
| [04:32] | Kittleson? | |
| [04:33] | It was a slip. She said “midg” then caught herself. | 这是一个滑倒。她说“midg”然后抓住了自己。 | 
| [04:36] | I hate her too. | 我也恨她。 | 
| [04:37] | Richard, you are about ready to start an attempted murder trial, | 理查德,你准备开始一场谋杀未遂的审判, | 
| [04:40] | if you go in there hating the defence attorneys, hating the judge, | 如果你在那里恨辩护律师,憎恨法官, | 
| [04:43] | you’re gonna end up being defeated by your own anger. | 你最终会被自己的愤怒打败。 | 
| [04:46] | Now, go to court get the order to do the video depo and take it from there. | 现在,去法院获得命令做视频depo并从那里采取。 | 
| [04:59] | I really appreciate you taking the time, Jimmy. | 吉米,我真的很感谢你抽出时间。 | 
| [05:01] | No problem. | 没问题。 | 
| [05:02] | You look great by the way. | 顺便说一句,你看起来很棒。 | 
| [05:04] | Did I say that already? | 我已经说过了吗? | 
| [05:06] | Twice. | 两次。 | 
| [05:08] | And your husband? How’s he? | 和你的丈夫?他怎么样? | 
| [05:11] | Gone. | 不见了。 | 
| [05:12] | We divorced three years ago. | 我们三年前离婚了。 | 
| [05:13] | Oh, sorry to hear that. | 哦遗憾听到。 | 
| [05:15] | You said you were sorry to hear we were getting married, | 你说你很遗憾听到我们结婚了, | 
| [05:18] | now you’re sorry he’s gone. | 现在你很抱歉他走了。 | 
| [05:19] | I was just talking as an old boyfriend back then. | 当时我只是在说一个老男朋友。 | 
| [05:22] | I mean if you are not sorry he’s gone, then neither am I. | 我的意思是如果你不后悔,他就走了,那我也不是。 | 
| [05:25] | Okay. | 好的。 | 
| [05:27] | So, what’s up? | 那么这是什么一回事? | 
| [05:30] | Well, this is a little embarrassing… but… | 好吧,这有点令人尴尬……但…… | 
| [05:34] | You can tell me. | 你可以告诉我。 | 
| [05:36] | Okay, I sold my eggs to this man for $9,000. | 好吧,我以9,000美元的价格将我的卵子卖给了这个男人。 | 
| [05:42] | What do you mean you sold your eggs? | 你是什么意思,你出卖你的卵子? | 
| [05:44] | My eggs, for reproduction. | 我的卵子,用于繁殖。 | 
| [05:46] | I have a website and I sell my eggs. | 我有一个网站,我出售我的卵子。 | 
| [05:48] | I have ** if you wouldn’t believe | 如果你不相信 | 
| [05:50] | how many men are looking to have children and not wanting to wait for wives. | 有多少男人希望生孩子,而不想等妻子。 | 
| [05:53] | Wait a second, you sell your eggs and they like fertilize them? | 等一下,你出卖卵子,他们喜欢施肥吗? | 
| [06:00] | Yes. | 是。 | 
| [06:05] | Men donate to sperm banks all the time, it’s the same thing. | 男人总是捐赠给精子库,这是一回事。 | 
| [06:08] | But you do it for money. | 但你是为了钱而做的。 | 
| [06:11] | Yes. And this one customer, I trusted him. | 是。而这个客户,我信任他。 | 
| [06:13] | I usually demand payment in advance | 我通常要求提前付款 | 
| [06:15] | but this one customer I didn’t, and he hasn’t paid. | 但是这个客户我没有,而且他没有支付。 | 
| [06:17] | So I sued. | 所以我起诉了。 | 
| [06:19] | But now as we are about to go into court, | 但是现在,当我们即将上法庭时, | 
| [06:21] | there are some motion to dismiss. | 有一些议案可以驳回。 | 
| [06:22] | And my lawyer dropped me. | 我的律师放弃了我。 | 
| [06:24] | He said for $9,000 it wasn’t worth it. | 他说9000美元不值得。 | 
| [06:28] | The hearing is at 11 and I am really in a bind. | 听证会在11点,我真的处于困境。 | 
| [06:32] | You sold your eggs. | 你出卖了你的卵子。 | 
| [06:39] | If he’s not ready for trial, I’ll agree to a continuous. | 如果他还没有准备好接受审判,我会同意继续。 | 
| [06:41] | Oh, how generous! | 哦,多么慷慨! | 
| [06:42] | In which case my witness will be dead and I’ll have no case. | 在这种情况下,我的证人将会死亡,我不会有任何案件。 | 
| [06:45] | Hey, why don’t we continue for ten years, would that be safe? | 嘿,为什么我们不会继续十年,这是否安全? | 
| [06:48] | Mr. Bay, getting snipe doesn’t really serve anything. | 贝先生,除被阻击没有任何用处。 | 
| [06:50] | She wants continuous as in stall, judge. | 法官,她想继续拖延。 | 
| [06:53] | Quiet. What exactly is the problem with the videotape deposition? | 安静。录像带陈述的问题究竟是什么? | 
| [06:57] | It would prejudice our case. | 这会损害我们的情况。 | 
| [06:59] | How so? | 怎么会这样? | 
| [07:00] | Your Honour, if I have to cross-examine a man in a hospital bed, | 法官阁下,如果我不得不在医院病床上盘问一名男子, | 
| [07:03] | I would come off so unsympathetic. | 我会脱掉这么无情的东西。 | 
| [07:05] | I will alienate the jury, it will be irreparable, | 我会疏离陪审团,这将是无法挽回的, | 
| [07:07] | I will look like a monster. | 我会看起来像一个怪物。 | 
| [07:08] | You are a monster. | 你是个怪物。 | 
| [07:09] | Hey, look. | 你看。 | 
| [07:10] | Mr. Bay. | 贝先生。 | 
| [07:12] | So what’s the alternative, if we haul him in here he could die. | 那么,如果我们把他拉到这里他可能会死,那么还有什么其他选择。 | 
| [07:16] | All I can say is that my client is entitled to a fair trial | 我只能说我的客户有权得到公平的审判 | 
| [07:19] | and she would be denied that | 她会被拒绝的 | 
| [07:21] | if the chief prosecutorial witness | 如果首席检察官见证 | 
| [07:23] | has to give testimony from a hospital bed, | 从医院的床上得出证词, | 
| [07:25] | leaving me hamstrung. | 让我筋疲力尽。 | 
| [07:26] | I am going to grant the prosecution’s request. | 我准备批准检方的请求。 | 
| [07:29] | Your Honour… | 法官… | 
| [07:29] | Save it, counsel. | 保存它,律师。 | 
| [07:30] | Your client tried to run the man over | 你的客户试图让这个人过来 | 
| [07:32] | that is partly the reason he’s in that hospital bed. | 这部分是他在病床上的原因。 | 
| [07:35] | Untruth, preexisting heart condition. | 不真实,预先存在的心脏状况。 | 
| [07:37] | Brought on by stress which your client didn’t help | 由客户没有帮助的压力带来的 | 
| [07:39] | by charging him with a sport utility vehicle. | 用一辆运动型多用途车向他收费。 | 
| [07:44] | Well, since the jury is already in panel, let’s do this at noon, | 那么,因为陪审团已经在小组讨论中,我们在中午就这样做, | 
| [07:47] | I will referee. | 我会裁判。 | 
| [07:48] | Thank you, Your Honour. | 谢谢你,法官。 | 
| [07:51] | It doesn’t really delay the trial. | 它并没有真正推迟审判。 | 
| [07:53] | It just means the part of it will happen in the hospital. | 这只是意味着它的一部分将在医院发生。 | 
| [07:56] | This can’t wait till he’s better? | 这不能等到他更好吗? | 
| [07:58] | Well the likelihood is he’s not gonna get better. | 那么可能是他不会变得更好。 | 
| [08:01] | Not unless a donor heart comes in and even then | 除非捐献者的心脏进入,即使那样 | 
| [08:04] | because of some other complications | 由于其他一些复杂因素 | 
| [08:06] | he may not be deemed a suitable candidate. | 他可能不被认为是合适的候选人。 | 
| [08:08] | Gee, if I knew he was that sick I never would have to run him over. | 哎,如果我知道他病了,我就不需要让他过去了。 | 
| [08:15] | It’s a joke. | 这是一个笑话。 | 
| [08:17] | Yeah. | 是啊。 | 
| [08:19] | Well we should get to the hospital. | 那么我们应该去医院。 | 
| [08:21] | Assuming we finish, the trial will begin this afternoon. | 假设我们完成,审判将于今天下午开始。 | 
| [08:23] | Okay. | 好的。 | 
| [08:26] | A contract is a contract. | 合同是合同。 | 
| [08:28] | First of all, there is an implid covenant | 首先,有一个立契约 | 
| [08:30] | that the egg once fertilized will become an embryo. | 一旦受精卵会成为胚胎。 | 
| [08:32] | There is no such implied covenant. | 没有这种隐含的契约。 | 
| [08:34] | Second, this contract is against public policy, | 其次,这一合同违反公共政策, | 
| [08:36] | for a woman to be selling her eggs, it is so unethical. | 对于一个女人卖卵子,这是非常不道德的。 | 
| [08:39] | Well you client bought them. | 那么你的客户买了它们。 | 
| [08:40] | I am not defending that. | 我没有为此辩护。 | 
| [08:41] | But he took them. | 但他拿走了他们。 | 
| [08:42] | Entered into a contract to pay for them and now he’s not paying. | 签订合同支付他们现在他没有支付。 | 
| [08:46] | How ethical is that! | 这是多么道德! | 
| [08:47] | Your Honour, this is an unenforceable contract. | 法官阁下,这是一个不可执行的合同。 | 
| [08:49] | Then make restitution. | 然后让赔偿。 | 
| [08:50] | My client would give back the eggs if he could. | 如果可以的话,我的客户会把鸡蛋给回去。 | 
| [08:53] | He realizes now how immoral this type of transaction is, | 他现在意识到这种交易是多么不道德, | 
| [08:56] | to pay money in consideration would only serve to ratify the morality. | 考虑付钱只会起到批判道德的作用。 | 
| [08:59] | Who are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗? | 
| [09:00] | Your Honour, they made a deal. | 法官阁下,他们做了一笔交易。 | 
| [09:02] | I understand that, Mr. Berluti. | 我明白,贝鲁蒂先生。 | 
| [09:04] | But the court is not in the habit | 但法庭不养成习惯 | 
| [09:06] | of enforcing contracts that go against public policy. | 执行违反公共政策的合同。 | 
| [09:09] | Again, restitution. | 再次,恢复原状。 | 
| [09:10] | You are not looking for a restitution, counsel, | 你不是在寻找恢复原状,律师, | 
| [09:12] | you are looking for a consideration | 你正在寻找一个考虑 | 
| [09:14] | and that begs the question of enforceability. | 这引出了可执行性的问题。 | 
| [09:16] | And frankly, I have problems upholding this kind of deal. | 坦率地说,我有问题维护这种交易。 | 
| [09:21] | Your Honour… | 你的荣耀… | 
| [09:22] | I’ll hear oral arguments at two o’clock. | 我会在两点钟听到口头辩论。 | 
| [09:25] | Although, since we are just talking about $9,000, | 虽然,因为我们只是谈论9000美元, | 
| [09:29] | my suggestion is you people work this out. | 我的建议是你们这样做。 | 
| [09:34] | We’ll give you $1500. | 我们会给你1500美元。 | 
| [09:35] | We’ll take six. | 我们会拿六。 | 
| [09:37] | -No way. -Six? | –门。 –? | 
| [09:38] | I didn’t even get an embryo out of it. | 我甚至没有得到胚胎。 | 
| [09:39] | That wasn’t in the contract, Mr. Emerson. | 爱默生先生,这不是合同。 | 
| [09:42] | I’ll offer $1500 and no more, | 我会提供1500美元,不会更多, | 
| [09:43] | anything else I just assume we come back to court. | |
| [09:45] | Then we go back to court. | 然后我们回到法庭。 | 
| [09:46] | Susan. | 苏珊。 | 
| [09:47] | No, Jimmy, it’s principal. | 不,吉米,这是校长。 | 
| [09:48] | Come on, Howard, come on. | 来吧,霍华德,来吧。 | 
| [09:54] | Can you represent me one more day, Jimmy? | 吉米,你能代表我多一天吗? | 
| [09:57] | Susan. | 苏珊。 | 
| [10:05] | How come you doing this, selling your eggs? | 你为什么这样做,卖卵子? | 
| [10:09] | It’s hard making ends meet, Jimmy. | 吉米,生活艰难。 | 
| [10:13] | My life hasn’t exactly worked out like I planed. | 我的生活并没有像我计划的那样完全成功。 | 
| [10:17] | Could you please stop judging me? | 你能不能判断我? | 
| [10:20] | I am not judging you. | 我不是在评判你。 | 
| [10:20] | You are, like you used to do. | 你就像你以前那样做。 | 
| [10:22] | I never… | 我从不… | 
| [10:22] | You did. | 你做到了。 | 
| [10:24] | I don’t need it now. | 我现在不需要它。 | 
| [10:29] | Can you help me or not? | 你能帮助我吗? | 
| [10:38] | We’ve been fighting a lot. I told her I wanted a divorce. | 我们一直在打架。我告诉她我想离婚。 | 
| [10:41] | What were you fighting about? | 你在争斗什么? | 
| [10:43] | Oh, you name it, we basically reached the point. | 哦,你的名字,我们基本达到了这一点。 | 
| [10:46] | We didn’t like each other, the marriage was over, | 我们不喜欢对方,婚姻结束了, | 
| [10:49] | there is nothing left but hate. | 除了仇恨之外什么都没有留下。 | 
| [10:51] | I like to turn to August 10th of this year, do you remember that day? | 我想转到今年的8月10日,你还记得那一天吗? | 
| [10:55] | Yes. | 是。 | 
| [10:56] | That was the day she tried to kill me. | 那是她试图杀死我的那天。 | 
| [10:58] | Objection! | 异议! | 
| [10:58] | Sustained. | 有效 | 
| [10:59] | What happened on that day, Mr. Morgan? | 摩根先生那一天发生了什么? | 
| [11:01] | Well we just get back from grocery shopping | 那么我们只是从杂货店购物回来 | 
| [11:04] | which by the way I was a little suspicious | 顺便说我有点怀疑 | 
| [11:05] | since she never asked me to go shopping with her before, | 因为她以前从未要求我和她一起去购物, | 
| [11:08] | but on this day she needs me. | 但在这一天,她需要我。 | 
| [11:11] | And when we get home, the garage door opener, it wasn’t working, | 当我们到家的时候,车库门开了,它坏了, | 
| [11:16] | so she said I should have to get out of the car and open the door. | 所以她说我不得不离开车子并打开车库门。 | 
| [11:19] | You offered to do it. | 是你提出要去做的。 | 
| [11:21] | Mrs. Morgan, you don’t speak here. | 摩根夫人,你不在这里说话。 | 
| [11:24] | Continue, sir. | 继续,先生。 | 
| [11:25] | So I get out of the car, step in front of it to open the garage door, | 所以我走出车子,走到车前打开车库门, | 
| [11:29] | I opened the garage door and at this point | 我打开车库门,在这时候 | 
| [11:32] | she just gun the accelerator and ran me over. | 她踩下油门,把我撞倒了。 | 
| [11:36] | It’s a miracle I lived. | 我能活下来真是个奇迹。 | 
| [11:38] | God didn’t want you, that’s the only reason. | 上帝不要你,这是唯一的原因。 | 
| [11:40] | -Louise. -Mrs. Morgan. | –ouise。 –太。摩根。 | 
| [11:41] | One second, Your Honour. | 一秒钟,法官阁下。 | 
| [11:44] | This will be played for the jury | 这要由陪审团决定 | 
| [11:46] | they will see in here everything you say, so be quiet. | 他们会在这里看到你说的一切,所以要快。 | 
| [11:50] | All right. | 好吧。 | 
| [11:54] | Did you see the vehicle come at you? | 你有没有看到车辆靠近你? | 
| [11:55] | Yes. And I saw her face. | 是。我看到她的脸。 | 
| [11:58] | Can you descript her face? | 你能描述她的脸吗? | 
| [12:00] | She had a look of determination. It was willful. | 她看起来很有决心。这是故意的。 | 
| [12:04] | I could see this was no stuck accelerator she knew what she was doing. | 我可以看到这不是卡住的油门,她知道她在做什么。 | 
| [12:08] | How can you be sure? | 你怎么能确定? | 
| [12:10] | I’ve known her for 35 years. I can read her face. | 我认识她35年。我可以读懂她的脸部表情。 | 
| [12:14] | She meant to run me over. | 她打算从我身上碾过去。 | 
| [12:16] | Your wife contends it was an accident. | 你的妻子认为这是一场意外。 | 
| [12:18] | It’s no accident. She tried to kill me. | 这不是偶然的。她试图杀死我。 | 
| [12:22] | I know it as well as she does. | 我知道它和她一样。 | 
| [12:29] | How sick is this man? | 这个人病得怎样? | 
| [12:31] | Very, his heart is weak. His left antrum core… | 非常,他的心虚弱。他的左心房… | 
| [12:33] | I’ll kill him. | 我会杀了他。 | 
| [12:34] | All right. | 好吧。 | 
| [12:34] | Your Honour, every defendant is entitled to confront his or her accuser. | 法官阁下,每一位被告都有权面对他或她的原告。 | 
| [12:38] | Gee, I never knew that. You’re such a gift. | 哎,我从来不知道。你是这样的礼物。 | 
| [12:40] | My point is if I cross-examine him tough | 我的观点是如果我反复强调他的话 | 
| [12:42] | which I’ll have to do after that testimony, I’ll kill him. | 在证词之后我必须要做,我会杀了他。 | 
| [12:45] | You’re not that good, Ellenor. | 埃勒诺,你不太好。 | 
| [12:47] | Would you get back? If I mistake you for a nag I might swat. | 你会回来吗?如果我误认为你有唠叨,我可能会打瞌睡。 | 
| [12:50] | All right. | 好吧。 | 
| [12:50] | I want that on record. | 我想要记录在案。 | 
| [12:51] | Your Honour, you have to admit our hands are a little tied. | 法官大人,你得承认我们的手有点紧。 | 
| [12:54] | But doctor thinks he’s strong enough to answer your questions. | 但医生认为他足够强大来回答你的问题。 | 
| [12:57] | I am not gonna lob soft balls. This is a murder trial. | 我不会打高尔夫球。这是一起谋杀案。 | 
| [13:00] | You can cross-examine without being overly aggressive. | 你可以交叉询问,而不会过于激进。 | 
| [13:03] | I shouldn’t have to, my client has rights. | 我不应该,我的客户有权利。 | 
| [13:06] | Oh, stop with the lecture. | 哦,停止讲课。 | 
| [13:06] | I have a duty to go hard even if it induces a coronary | 即使引发冠状动脉,我也有责任努力 | 
| [13:09] | I have to protect the interest of my client. | 我必须保护我的客户的利益。 | 
| [13:11] | Sick, grotesque… | 生病,怪诞…… | 
| [13:12] | I am not trying to compromise this man’s health, | 我不是想要妥协这个人的健康, | 
| [13:15] | but I won’t compromise Louise Morgan’s either. | 但我也不会妥协路易斯摩根的。 | 
| [13:17] | That testimony was damaging. | 证词有损害。 | 
| [13:19] | So what are you gonna do? | 那么你会怎么做? | 
| [13:20] | Get away. | 走开。 | 
| [13:21] | Don’t you ever push me. | 你不要逼我。 | 
| [13:24] | Knock it off now. | 少来这一套了。 | 
| [13:26] | Hey. | 嘿。 | 
| [13:34] | Can this man withstand more questioning? | 这个人能承受更多的质疑吗? | 
| [13:37] | Perhaps, but I don’t want him agitated. | 也许,但我不希望他激动。 | 
| [13:39] | You mean like him? | 你是说像他一样? | 
| [13:40] | -Oh, funny. -Eugene. | –哦,好笑。 –ugene。 | 
| [13:42] | He needs to rest first. | 他需要先休息。 | 
| [13:43] | Okay, we will resume back here at three o’clock. | 好的,我们会在三点钟回到这里。 | 
| [13:57] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办? | 
| [13:58] | You gotta cross him, Ellenor, his health can’t be an issue. | 你得跟他过不去,艾伦,他的健康不是问题。 | 
| [14:01] | Like you say, we gotta protect Louise. | 就像你说的,我们得保护路易丝。 | 
| [14:05] | Great. | 好。 | 
| [14:12] | Look, maybe I should take over. | 看,也许我应该接管。 | 
| [14:13] | I am fine. | 我很好。 | 
| [14:15] | Look, Richard, if you pushed Eugene | 看,理查德,如果你推了尤金 | 
| [14:16] | that tells me you have some judgment problems. | 这告诉我你有一些判断问题。 | 
| [14:18] | He’d squish you like a bug. | 他会像一个bug一样压抑你。 | 
| [14:20] | I can handle myself. | 我可以处理自己。 | 
| [14:22] | Why are you personalizing this so much? | 你为什么这么有个性? | 
| [14:24] | Is it because Bobby called you a pipsqueak? | 是因为鲍比给你打个电话吗? | 
| [14:27] | They laughed at us when Raymond Oz went free. | 当雷蒙德奥兹获释时,他们嘲笑我们。 | 
| [14:29] | No they didn’t. | 不,他们没有。 | 
| [14:30] | They did, Helen. | 他们做到了,海伦。 | 
| [14:31] | That old fart was a murderer and they helped him get off. | 那个老家伙是个杀人犯,他们帮他脱罪。。 | 
| [14:34] | Now they’ve get another one and they know it. | 现在他们已经得到另一个,他们知道。 | 
| [14:36] | The woman mown down her husband; who’s kidding who. | 这个女人撞了她的丈夫;谁在开玩笑。 | 
| [14:38] | They’re defence attorneys, most of their clients will be guilty. | 他们是辩护律师,他们的大部分客户都会感到内疚。 | 
| [14:41] | There is a difference between giving every defendant a zealous defence | 给予每个被告一个热烈的辩护是有区别的 | 
| [14:44] | and distorting the system | 并扭曲了系统 | 
| [14:45] | that’s not what the framers had in mind. | 这不是制定者想到的。 | 
| [14:46] | If you start quoting the founding fathers again, I am going to leave. | 如果你再次引用创始人的话,我会离开。 | 
| [14:50] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我的意思。 | 
| [14:51] | Ellenor, she’ll cross-examine that guy into having a heart attack | 艾勒诺,她会盘问到那个人心脏病发作 | 
| [14:55] | if a coronary will keep his testimony out. | 如果冠状动脉将保留他的证词。 | 
| [14:57] | She won’t blink half an eye, she’ll just do it. | 她不会半眨眼睛,她会做。 | 
| [14:59] | They are not evil people. | 他们不是邪恶的人。 | 
| [15:00] | Yes. They are. | 是。他们是。 | 
| [15:03] | Richard, for three years I’ve been telling you | 理查德,我一直告诉你三年 | 
| [15:05] | what would happen if you personalize your trials. | 如果你将你的试验个性化,会发生什么。 | 
| [15:08] | What did I say? | 我说了什么? | 
| [15:10] | I’d lose my hair. | 我会失去我的头发。 | 
| [15:12] | You are a great DA. But you gotta keep an even keel. | 你是一个伟大的DA。但你必须保持平稳。 | 
| [15:18] | Helen, can I ask you something? | 海伦,我可以问你一件事吗? | 
| [15:21] | Sure. | 当然。 | 
| [15:23] | Will you have dinner with me tonight? | 你今晚和我一起吃晚餐吗? | 
| [15:24] | Oh, god, no. | 哦,上帝,不。 | 
| [15:26] | Nice, just forget I ever lived. Get out. | 很好,忘记我曾经活过。出去。 | 
| [15:30] | I didn’t mean… | 我不是故意的… | 
| [15:33] | I just meant I don’t ever wanna eat with any fellow DAs. | 我的意思是我从来不想和任何同伴一起吃饭。 | 
| [15:37] | Never mind. | 没关系。 | 
| [15:41] | No, sure, let’s have dinner, let’s do it. | 不,当然,让我们吃晚饭吧,让我们来做吧。 | 
| [15:43] | Don’t patronize me, Helen, I don’t like them… | 不要光顾我,海伦,我不喜欢他们…… | 
| [15:45] | Richard, I am saying yes, you’ve got a window here. | 理查德,我说的是,你在这里有一个窗口。 | 
| [15:51] | Federal and state law prohibit the sale of any organs… | 联邦和州法律禁止出售任何器官…… | 
| [15:54] | Well, we are not talking about organs. | 那么,我们不是在谈论器官。 | 
| [15:55] | An egg is not… | 一个卵子不是…… | 
| [15:56] | The same principal applies… | 同样的原则适用于…… | 
| [15:58] | The law doesn’t say that. | 法律没有这样说。 | 
| [15:59] | But maybe it should. | 但也许它应该。 | 
| [16:00] | Just as we prohibit the sale of livers and organs. | 正如我们禁止销售肝脏和器官一样。 | 
| [16:03] | We could do that judge but then you have to cut off the sales of sperm, | 我们可以做那个法官,但是你必须切断精子的销售, | 
| [16:06] | that’s going on. | 那正在发生。 | 
| [16:07] | I would agree, we should shut that down. | 我同意,我们应该关闭它。 | 
| [16:09] | It’s one thing to donate an egg or semen out of charity or altruism. | 从慈善事业或利他主义捐赠卵子或精液是一回事。 | 
| [16:14] | But it’s quite another to do so for profit. | 但为了赢利,这又是另一回事。 | 
| [16:16] | He’s in here arguing what the law should be, | 他在这里争论法律应该是什么, | 
| [16:19] | that’s not the court’s job. | 这不是法庭的工作。 | 
| [16:21] | The judge’s supposed to rule on what the law is. | 法官应该裁决什么是法律。 | 
| [16:24] | He wants it changed, let him go to congress. | 他希望改变,让他去参加国会。 | 
| [16:27] | But what the law says today, it’s okay for a woman to sell her eggs. | 但法律今天说,女人出卖卵子是没有关系的。 | 
| [16:32] | And this distinction between altruism and profit, | 利他主义和利润之间的区别, | 
| [16:36] | forgive my langue, that’s just crap. | 原谅我的语言,这只是废话。 | 
| [16:39] | Profit saves lives. | 利润挽救生命。 | 
| [16:41] | The drug companies aren’t out there | 制药公司不在那里 | 
| [16:43] | developing vaccine because of altruism. | 由于利他主义而开发疫苗。 | 
| [16:45] | It’s about patents and profit. | 这涉及专利和利润。 | 
| [16:47] | This isn’t about drug vaccine. | 这不是关于药物疫苗。 | 
| [16:49] | It shouldn’t about hypocrisy either. | 它也不应该与虚伪有关。 | 
| [16:51] | Everything that happens in business | 生意中发生的一切 | 
| [16:53] | and much of the stuff that goes on in medicine | 以及许多在医学上发生的事情 | 
| [16:55] | is got to do with money. | 与金钱有关。 | 
| [16:58] | So don’t be coming down on my client | 所以,不要对我的客户失望。 | 
| [17:00] | because she’s looking for financial gain. | 因为她正在寻找经济收益。 | 
| [17:02] | She’s acting inside the boundaries of the law. | 她正在法律的边界内行事。 | 
| [17:06] | She made a contract with that man inside the boundaries. | 她与边界内的那个男人签了合同。 | 
| [17:09] | He breached it. | 他违背了它。 | 
| [17:11] | And she’s come to a court of law for the remedy she’s entitled to. | 她正在法庭上寻求她有权获得的补救。 | 
| [17:19] | How long before he rules? | 在他规定多久之前? | 
| [17:21] | Shouldn’t take too long.I am on beeper so as soon as I hear. | 不应该花太多时间。我一听到消息就马上打电话来。 | 
| [17:25] | Hey, thank you, Jimmy, | 嘿,谢谢你,吉米, | 
| [17:28] | I really appreciate it. | 对此,我真的非常感激。 | 
| [17:29] | Okay. | 好的。 | 
| [17:34] | You don’t approve, do you? | 你不赞成,是吗? | 
| [17:37] | No. | 没有。 | 
| [17:39] | I hope I didn’t show in there. | 我希望我没有在那里展示。 | 
| [17:41] | But | 但 | 
| [17:44] | I don’t think women should be selling off their reproductive eggs. | 我不认为女性应该卖掉他们的生殖卵。 | 
| [17:48] | I think it goes against god. | 我认为这是违背上帝的。 | 
| [17:52] | Still religious.Eh? | 仍然是宗教的,呃? | 
| [17:56] | Not too, but on somethings… | 不是,但有些事情…… | 
| [18:03] | You seeing anyone? | 你看到任何人? | 
| [18:05] | Well… sort of, yeah. | 那么…有点,是的。 | 
| [18:10] | Figures…most of the good ones are. | 数字……大多数好的数字都是。 | 
| [18:13] | Susan, you and I… | 苏珊,你我…… | 
| [18:18] | we already crossed that bridge, you threw me over. | 我们已经越过那座桥了,你把我摔倒了。 | 
| [18:22] | Well, I was what? 23? | 那么,我是什么? 23? | 
| [18:27] | Priorities changed. | 优先级改变了。 | 
| [18:30] | You’re gonna get married? | 你会结婚吗? | 
| [18:33] | It ain’t that serious. | 这不是那么严重。 | 
| [18:39] | Don’t wait too long, Jimmy. | 吉米,别等太久。 | 
| [18:43] | Yeah. Listen, I’ll call as soon as I hear. | 是啊。听着,我会尽快打电话。 | 
| [18:48] | Okay, thanks. | 好的谢谢。 | 
| [19:03] | You said you were suspicious when your wife asked you to go shopping, | 你说当你的妻子让你去购物时你很怀疑, | 
| [19:05] | had you never shopped with her before? | 你以前从来没有和她一起购物过? | 
| [19:07] | Oh, a few times, it certainly not a lot… | 哦,有几次,它肯定不是很多… | 
| [19:09] | So you had then. When you said never, that was a mistake? | 所以你那时候。当你说永远不会,那是一个错误? | 
| [19:12] | More like an overstatement, | 更像是多报, | 
| [19:13] | it’s just not a usual thing for me to shop with her. | 和我一起购物并不是一件平常的事情。 | 
| [19:16] | And when you got home you got out of the car to open up the garage door. | 当你回到家的时候,你离开了车开启了车库门。 | 
| [19:19] | Yes. | 是。 | 
| [19:20] | And then you moved in front of the car? | 然后你在车前移动? | 
| [19:21] | Yes. | 是。 | 
| [19:22] | And how many feet in front of the car were you standing? | 你站在车前多少尺? | 
| [19:24] | Three feet, maybe. | 也许是三英尺。 | 
| [19:25] | Three feet. | 3英尺。 | 
| [19:26] | And when you opened up the garage door, the car suddenly came at you? | 当你打开车库门时,汽车突然向你袭来? | 
| [19:29] | Yes. | 是。 | 
| [19:29] | Fast or slow? | 快还是慢? | 
| [19:30] | It just sprang at me, it lurched forward and ran me over. | 它突然向我扑过来,它踉跄向前,把我撞倒。 | 
| [19:33] | How many seconds did it take to run you over? | 需要多少秒才能碾过去? | 
| [19:35] | A second, maybe less. | 二秒,也许更少。 | 
| [19:36] | It just exploded toward me, she floored it. | 它突然向我冲过来,她把它踩在地板上。 | 
| [19:39] | Knocked you down in less than a second. | 在不到一秒的时间内击倒你。 | 
| [19:40] | Yes. | 是。 | 
| [19:41] | In half a second? | 半秒钟? | 
| [19:41] | Maybe. | 也许。 | 
| [19:42] | And in that half second you saw the car come at you? | 在那半秒内,你看到汽车在你身上? | 
| [19:44] | Yes. | 是。 | 
| [19:45] | And in the remainder of that half second when you weren’t looking at your car, | 在这半秒钟内,当你没有看你的车时, | 
| [19:48] | you saw your wife’s face? | 你看到你妻子的脸了吗? | 
| [19:49] | I saw it good. | 我看到。 | 
| [19:51] | For less than half a second. | 不到半秒。 | 
| [19:53] | I didn’t time it but I saw it good. | 我没有时间,但我看到。 | 
| [19:55] | You said you wanted to divorce her, right? | 你说过你想和她离婚,对吧? | 
| [19:58] | Yes. | 是。 | 
| [19:58] | Didn’t have any feelings for her anymore besides hate, | 除了仇恨之外,她再也没有任何感受, | 
| [20:01] | wasn’t that your testimony? | 那不是你的见证吗? | 
| [20:02] | Pretty much. | 非常好。 | 
| [20:03] | And since you’ve developed this heart condition | 而且你已经开发出这种心脏状况 | 
| [20:04] | you’ve been gifting away as much as your estate as possible, | 你一直在尽可能多的放弃你的遗产, | 
| [20:07] | you’ve even told friends that, right? Mr. Morgan. | 你甚至告诉朋友,对吧?摩根先生。 | 
| [20:09] | Keep it away from Uncle Sam. | 远离山姆大叔。 | 
| [20:11] | And your wife, didn’t you tell some friends you don’t want her to get it? | 还有你的妻子,你没有告诉一些朋友你不希望她得到吗? | 
| [20:14] | So? | 所以? | 
| [20:14] | In fact the one thing you hated about the prospect of divorce | 事实上,你对离婚的前景感到厌恶 | 
| [20:18] | was that she’d get half, right? | 是她会得到一半,对吧? | 
| [20:19] | Which she didn’t deserve. | 她不配。 | 
| [20:21] | But if you could get her convicted of attempted murder | 但是,如果你能让她判定谋杀未遂 | 
| [20:23] | that would surely disqualify her, wouldn’t it? | 那肯定会让她失去资格,不是吗? | 
| [20:25] | This isn’t something I hatched up. | 这不是我想出来的。 | 
| [20:26] | It’s exactly that. | 就是这样。 | 
| [20:28] | Objection! | 反对! | 
| [20:29] | Sustained. | 有效。 | 
| [20:31] | When the police and the paramedics first arrived | 警察和医护人员刚到时 | 
| [20:33] | you said nothing about her trying to kill you, did you, Mr. Morgan? | 你没有说她想杀你,你是吗,摩根先生? | 
| [20:36] | I first didn’t believe it. | 我第一次不相信。 | 
| [20:38] | Didn’t tell the police anything about her face then, did you? | 那么没有告诉警方有关她的脸的事情,是吗? | 
| [20:41] | I was half dead. | 我有一半死亡。 | 
| [20:42] | And then it came to you like a million dollar brain storm? | 那么它就像是一次百万美元的大脑风暴? | 
| [20:44] | Objection! | 异议! | 
| [20:45] | Sustained. | 持续。 | 
| [20:46] | This is the way of getting even, isn’t it, Mr. Morgan? | 这是扯平的方法,不是吗,摩根先生? | 
| [20:47] | Get her convicted of attempted murder… | 让她被判谋杀未遂…… | 
| [20:49] | Argumentative. | 有争议的 | 
| [20:50] | Counsel. | 法律顾问。 | 
| [20:50] | Disqualifying her from everything… | 使得她的一切…… | 
| [20:52] | Yes, I ran myself over. | 是的,我跑过去了。 | 
| [20:53] | This was an accident and ruled an accident | 这是一场意外,并且裁定了一场事故 | 
| [20:56] | until you come up with the idea about the expression on her face | 直到你想出关于她脸上表情的想法 | 
| [20:58] | which you thought of later based on a glimpse of less than half a second. | 你稍后想到的是基于瞥一眼不到半秒。 | 
| [21:02] | She’s badgering the witness. | 她在诽谤证人。 | 
| [21:03] | No, I am cross-examining. | 不,我正在交叉检查。 | 
| [21:05] | How was that you didn’t know she tried to kill you right after the accident | 在事故发生后,你开始也不知道她试图杀死你 | 
| [21:09] | but that you came to know it later, sir, | 但是你后来才知道,先生, | 
| [21:11] | what happened since the accident… | 事故发生后发生的事情… | 
| [21:13] | I figured it out. | 我想到了。 | 
| [21:14] | Well what happened since the accident that allowed you to figure it out? | 那么自事故发生以来发生了什么事情让你知道吗? | 
| [21:16] | I put two and two together. | 我把两个和两个放在一起。 | 
| [21:17] | Ah, so it wasn’t the expression on her face. | 啊,所以这不是她脸上的表情。 | 
| [21:19] | Yes, it was. | 是的。 | 
| [21:20] | Did hate colour you figuring, sir; did money colour it? | 先生,你讨厌颜色了吗?钱有颜色吗? | 
| [21:23] | He’s **. | 他是 **。 | 
| [21:24] | Oh, great. | 哦,太好了。 | 
| [21:25] | -Let’s get out of their way. -This ways, watch your steps. | –让我们走开。 –这种方式,看你的步骤。 | 
| [21:30] | Mr. Morgan, this could be your last chance. | 摩根先生,这可能是你最后的机会。 | 
| [21:32] | Get away. | 逃离。 | 
| [21:33] | Did she try to kill you? If yes, squeeze the doctor’s hand. | 她试图杀了你吗?如果是,请捏住医生的手。 | 
| [21:36] | Will someone get this man out of here? | 有人会让这个人离开这里吗? | 
| [21:37] | Mr. Morgan… | 摩根先生…… | 
| [21:38] | Get this man away from here. | 让这个人离开这里。 | 
| [21:40] | Atropine. | 阿托品。 | 
| [21:46] | That was despicable even for you. | 即使对你也是卑鄙的。 | 
| [21:47] | What the hell was that? | 这是什么东西? | 
| [21:48] | The squeeze of the hand, last chance bit, what the hell was that? | 捏手,最后一次机会,这到底是什么? | 
| [21:50] | Shut up, both of you. | 闭嘴,你们两个。 | 
| [21:52] | …general CPR and giving an ** | …一般CPR和给** | 
| [21:56] | … | |
| [22:06] | Is he okay? | 他没事吗? | 
| [22:07] | No really, he’s dead. | 没有,他死了。 | 
| [22:09] | Dead? | 死? | 
| [22:10] | His heart gave out. | 他的心放弃了。 | 
| [22:12] | I’d offer condolences if I thought any of you cared. | 如果我认为你们任何人都在意,我会表示哀悼。 | 
| [22:19] | You killed him. | 你杀了他。 | 
| [22:26] | Dead? | 死? | 
| [22:27] | That’s what she said. | 她是这么说的。 | 
| [22:28] | What happened? | 发生了什么? | 
| [22:28] | Ellenor cross-examined a man to death | 埃勒诺对一个男人进行了交叉检查 | 
| [22:30] | -Excuse me. -All right. | –扰一下。 –吧。 | 
| [22:31] | So what’s gonna happen with the trial? | 那么审判会发生什么? | 
| [22:33] | They don’t know, they are conferencing in Kittleson’s chambers. | 他们不知道,他们在Kittleson的会议室举行会议。 | 
| [22:35] | If his testimony is out, the trial is over, | 如果他的证词出来了,审判结束了, | 
| [22:37] | he was the whole case. | 他是整个案子。 | 
| [22:46] | I’m mindful every ** as well as the leaders of all ** infertility groups | 我非常重视每个**以及所有**不孕组织的领导 | 
| [22:51] | then disgust at the prospect of peddling eggs for cash. | 然后对将卵子兜售的前景感到厌恶。 | 
| [22:57] | But Mr. Berluti is right. | 但是Berluti先生是对的。 | 
| [22:59] | The law prohibits selling human organs, | 法律禁止销售人体器官, | 
| [23:03] | but there isn’t illegal yet about trafficking sperm and eggs. | 但关于贩运精子和卵子并不违法。 | 
| [23:08] | I find the contact to be binding | 我发现该合同具有约束力 | 
| [23:11] | and order the defendant to pay costs plus interest. | 并命令被告支付成本加利息。 | 
| [23:17] | Adjourned. | 休会。 | 
| [23:23] | Thank you, Jimmy. | 谢谢,吉米。 | 
| [23:24] | Congratulations. I guess. | 恭喜。我猜。 | 
| [23:28] | Look, I know it’s not much money, but the principal… | 看,我知道这不是多少钱,但是委托人…… | 
| [23:31] | Susan, if you’re talking about this case, | 苏珊,如果你在谈论这个案子, | 
| [23:33] | I’d tell people it was about money. | 我会告诉人们这是关于金钱的。 | 
| [23:36] | Saying it’s about principal… | 说这是关于资本… | 
| [23:39] | you’re selling your eggs. | 你在卖卵子。 | 
| [23:43] | Can I talk to you in private somewhere? | 我可以在某处私下和你谈谈吗? | 
| [23:54] | Know why we broke up, Jimmy? | 知道我们为什么分手了,吉米? | 
| [23:56] | It’s coming back to me. | 它回到我身边。 | 
| [23:58] | It’s because you always putting me down. | 这是因为你总是让我失望。 | 
| [24:00] | You were always finding fault. | 你总是找错。 | 
| [24:03] | -Come on. I didn’t put you down, it had nothing to do. -You were always telling me what I was doing wrong, you never letting me talk. | –吧。我没有让你失望,这无关紧要。 –你总是告诉我我做错了什么,你永远不会让我说话。 | 
| [24:10] | You don’t like the idea of a woman selling her eggs, | 你不喜欢一个女人卖卵子的想法, | 
| [24:13] | you don’t like the idea of a woman having an abortion. | 你不喜欢一个女人堕胎的想法。 | 
| [24:16] | You got a lot of likes and dislikes you’re entitled to. | 你有很多喜欢和不喜欢你有权。 | 
| [24:19] | But none of them render you more principaled. | 但是他们没有一个能够让你更加坦诚。 | 
| [24:23] | You wanna know what principal is, Jimmy? | 你想知道重要的是什么,吉米? | 
| [24:25] | Yes, why don’t you tell me? | 是的,你为什么不告诉我? | 
| [24:26] | It’s recognizing responsibility. | 这是承认责任。 | 
| [24:28] | Principal is duty to your children, | 首要是对你的孩子负有责任, | 
| [24:31] | making sure that they are fed and educated with a decent home | 确保他们得到一个体面的家庭的喂养和教育 | 
| [24:33] | -and you don’t have the slightest idea… -Tell your kids how you pay their rent | –你没有丝毫的想法…… –告诉你的孩子们如何支付租金 | 
| [24:36] | You’re like a prostitute, Susan. | 你就像一个妓女,苏珊。 | 
| [24:45] | When you go to work every day, | 当你每天上班时, | 
| [24:48] | and you come into this room with your clients, | 你和你的客户一起进入这个房间, | 
| [24:52] | do you call them murderers to their faces? | 你把他们称为凶手吗? | 
| [24:55] | thieves? child molesters? | 盗贼?孩子猥亵? | 
| [24:59] | I doubt it. | 我对此表示怀疑。 | 
| [25:00] | You quiet likely show them more respect than that. | 你的沉默可能会让他们更尊重你。 | 
| [25:05] | Me, you call a prostitute. | 我,你叫妓女。 | 
| [25:12] | You tell me, Jimmy, | 你告诉我,吉米, | 
| [25:14] | why was it you always so much harder on me than the rest of the world? | 为什么你对我比对世界上的其他人都要难? | 
| [25:20] | I really like to know what it was | 我真的很想知道它是什么 | 
| [25:22] | -that made me the one you have anger than… -Oh, please, if you even have to ask that’s just something… | –这使我成为你愤怒的人,而不是…… –哦,拜托,如果你甚至不得不问这只是… | 
| [25:24] | I loved you, that’s why. | 我爱你,这就是为什么。 | 
| [25:38] | Do you still? | 你还这样想吗? | 
| [25:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道。 | 
| [25:46] | This other woman… | 其他女人…… | 
| [25:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道。 | 
| [25:58] | Well, | 好, | 
| [26:02] | thank you again for your services. | 再次感谢您的服务。 | 
| [26:05] | You’ve obviously turned out to be quite a good lawyer. | 你显然是一个很好的律师。 | 
| [26:12] | I am sorry I disappoint you. | 我很抱歉让你失望。 | 
| [26:29] | You saw it yourself she all but murdered him. | 你自己亲眼看到了她,只是谋杀了他。 | 
| [26:31] | What? | 什么? | 
| [26:32] | You are lucky I like you, Ellenor. | 你很幸运,我喜欢你,埃勒诺。 | 
| [26:33] | -coz any other district attorney.. -I am lucky you like me? | –oz任何其他地区律师.. –我很幸运,你喜欢我吗? | 
| [26:34] | Settle down, I am sick of this scream fest. | 安定下来,我厌倦了这个尖叫狂欢节。 | 
| [26:37] | One could make the argument | 人们可以提出论点 | 
| [26:38] | she deliberately tried to induce a fatal heart attack | 她故意试图诱发致命的心脏病发作 | 
| [26:40] | to eliminate a chief prosecutorial witness… | 消除首席检察官证人…… | 
| [26:42] | One could but he’d be a tiny little fool… | 一个人可以,但他会是个小傻瓜…… | 
| [26:44] | Hey. | 嘿。 | 
| [26:45] | All right, I am warning both of you… | 好,我警告你们两位… | 
| [26:47] | Your Honour, obviously Mr. Morgan’s testimony has to be excluded. | 法官阁下 ,显然摩根先生的证词必须排除在外。 | 
| [26:50] | Why? | 为什么? | 
| [26:51] | Our client hasn’t had a full opportunity for cross-examination. | 我们的客户没有充分的机会进行盘问。 | 
| [26:54] | We were cut short. | 我们被缩短了。 | 
| [26:55] | Bogus. | 虚假。 | 
| [26:56] | I am sorry. | 对不起。 | 
| [26:57] | If ever a witness were fully cross-examined, she killed him. | 如果有证人被完全盘问,她就杀了他。 | 
| [27:00] | Mr. Bay. | 贝先生。 | 
| [27:01] | I knew they will try this. I knew it. | 我知道他们会尝试这个。我就知道。 | 
| [27:03] | Oh what? Do you have crystal balls if only you have… | 啊什么?你有没有水晶球,只要你有…… | 
| [27:05] | All right. | 好吧。 | 
| [27:07] | He kicked me, did you see that? He just kicked me. | 他踢了我,你看到了吗?他只是踢了我。 | 
| [27:08] | That just cost you 500 dollars, the next insult goes for a thousand. | 这花费你500美元,下一次的侮辱会达到一千。 | 
| [27:13] | Your Honour. | 法官大人。 | 
| [27:16] | Yes. | 是。 | 
| [27:17] | Even if you find we were afforded | 即使你发现我们得到了 | 
| [27:19] | full opportunity for cross-examination, what happened? | 充分的质问机会,发生了什么? | 
| [27:22] | The man had a heart attack. | 该男子心脏病发作。 | 
| [27:23] | The danger of Mr. Frutt coming off unsympathetic, it’s too prejudicial. | 弗鲁特先生脱离情绪低落的危险,这太偏颇了。 | 
| [27:30] | I didn’t say anything, I didn’t kick anybody. | 我什么也没说,我没有踢任何人。 | 
| [27:32] | With all due respect, he has clearly lost his mind. | 在所有应有的尊重下,他显然已经失去了主意。 | 
| [27:34] | With all due respect that just cost you one thousand dollars. | 所有应有的尊重,只需花费你一千美元。 | 
| [27:37] | May I speak? | 我能说? | 
| [27:38] | You may speak, | 你可以说, | 
| [27:39] | do not kick, do not stomp, | 不要踢,不要跺脚, | 
| [27:42] | do not even move your legs. | 甚至不要动你的腿。 | 
| [27:45] | Even if you were inclining to excluded Mr. Morgan’s testimony | 即使你倾向于排除摩根先生的证词 | 
| [27:49] | on the grounds their cross was cut short, | 根据他们的十字架被切断的理由, | 
| [27:51] | a decision which would border on judicial misconduct, | 一项与司法不当行为接壤的决定, | 
| [27:54] | we could nevertheless still introduce Mr. Morgan’s statement | 我们仍然可以介绍摩根先生的证词 | 
| [27:58] | that his wife Louise tried to kill him. | 他的妻子路易丝试图杀死他。 | 
| [27:59] | Why? | 为什么? | 
| [28:00] | How? | 怎么样? | 
| [28:01] | As Mr. Morgan was suffering his fatal coronary. | 摩根先生患上了致命的冠状动脉疾病。 | 
| [28:04] | I asked him that question. | 我问他那个问题。 | 
| [28:05] | He answered “yes”, | 他回答“是”, | 
| [28:06] | an answer which would qualify as a dying declaration | 一个可以作为临终宣言的答案 | 
| [28:09] | which need not be subjected to cross-examination and ordered to be admissible. | 不需要进行盘问并命令受理。 | 
| [28:13] | Is that why you did that? | 那是你为什么那样做的原因吗? | 
| [28:14] | Asked him to squeeze the doctor’s hand and you’re calling me despicable? | 问他挤压医生的手,你说我卑鄙? | 
| [28:17] | Counsel. | 法律顾问。 | 
| [28:18] | -This attacks are outrages. -The witness was stroking out | –这种攻击是暴怒。 –证人正在抚摸 | 
| [28:20] | and he asked a question to qualify a dying declaration? | 他问了一个问题来限定垂死的宣言? | 
| [28:23] | And it’s the defence attorneys that are called scum? | 这是被称为败类的辩护律师? | 
| [28:25] | Your Honour, scum should cost her 2 thousand. | 法官阁下 ,败类应该花费她的两千。 | 
| [28:27] | Well, let me know what would cost 20? | 那么,让我知道什么会花费20? | 
| [28:28] | Wild, disgusting, repulsive, little cockroach. | 狂野,恶心,令人厌恶的小蟑螂。 | 
| [28:31] | You are a desperate person, Ellenor. | 埃伦诺,你是一个绝望的人。 | 
| [28:38] | Hey! | 嘿! | 
| [28:43] | Why do you hate me so? | 你为什么恨我? | 
| [28:46] | Why do I hate you? | 我为什么恨你? | 
| [28:47] | Richard, you are the one who starts it. | 理查德,你是开始的人。 | 
| [28:49] | -I am just standing up for myself; -All right. | –我只为自己站起来; –吧。 | 
| [28:50] | -you guys are the one who always wanted to… -All right. | 你们是那些一直想要……的人 –好的。 | 
| [28:53] | I don’t even know why I am here. | 我甚至不知道我为什么在这里。 | 
| [28:55] | You are here to keep them from killing each other. | 你在这里阻止他们互相残杀。 | 
| [29:00] | I am editing the videotape deposition personally, | 我正在亲自编辑录像带录像, | 
| [29:03] | I will admit those parts where I feel you have had ample cross. | 我会承认那些我觉得你有足够交叉的部分。 | 
| [29:07] | We go to court tomorrow, and we will trial the rest of it. | 我们明天去法院,我们会审判其余的。 | 
| [29:10] | Any of these nonsense goes on in my courtroom | 任何这些废话都在我的法庭上 | 
| [29:14] | I will be sending you to the bar | 我会送你到酒吧 | 
| [29:16] | with my recommendation for a 60 days suspension. | 我的建议是停止60天。 | 
| [29:22] | Let them out. | 让他们出去。 | 
| [29:24] | Good. | 好。 | 
| [29:28] | I have a date. | 我有个约会。 | 
| [29:39] | Did you love her? | 你爱她吗? | 
| [29:40] | I used to. | 我曾经。 | 
| [29:41] | And some of those feelings come back? | 还有一些感觉回来了? | 
| [29:43] | I don’t know. It’s like… | |
| [29:46] | I realized I looked at her like maybe | 我意识到我也许看着她 | 
| [29:50] | she could have been the mother of my children, | 她本可以成为我孩子的母亲, | 
| [29:52] | so I held her up to higher standards. | 所以我把她提升到更高的标准 | 
| [29:56] | And it made me think, when I see Roberta, | 这让我想到,当我看到罗伯塔时, | 
| [29:58] | I don’t look at her that way. | 我不以这种方式看待她。 | 
| [30:00] | As the mother of my kids or… | 作为我孩子的母亲或… | 
| [30:02] | She’s got no eggs of her to sell. | 她没有她的卵子可出售。 | 
| [30:03] | That ain’t funny. | 这并不好笑。 | 
| [30:06] | But, there is some truth too, Jimmy. | 但是,吉米也有一些事实。 | 
| [30:08] | You want a family one day. | 你有一天想要一个家庭。 | 
| [30:10] | Maybe you don’t see that with Roberta but you can see it with Susan. | 也许你和罗伯塔没见过,但你可以和苏珊一起看。 | 
| [30:14] | Susan is not in the picture. | 苏珊不在照片里。 | 
| [30:15] | I am not? | 我不是? | 
| [30:22] | Am I really out of the picture? | 我真的没有照片吗? | 
| [30:33] | You think? | 您认为? | 
| [30:37] | You want to… | 你想要… | 
| [30:39] | I… | 一世… | 
| [30:40] | A mumbles when he smitten. | 当他被震倒时,他会这样嘟着。 | 
| [30:42] | Lucy. | 露西。 | 
| [30:52] | How about I take you to dinner? | 我带你去吃晚餐怎么样? | 
| [30:56] | Well, before I do anything like that, | 好吧,在我做这样的事情之前, | 
| [31:00] | I got some ends I gotta cleaned up with somebody else. | 我有一些目的,我要和别人一起打扫。 | 
| [31:14] | So, I am assuming they will put their client up | 所以,我假设他们会把客户拿出来。 | 
| [31:16] | and then will pretty much close, | 然后会非常接近, | 
| [31:18] | and make it a short trial. | 试试 | 
| [31:19] | Great, then we can get some counseling. | 好,我们可以得到一些咨询。 | 
| [31:22] | Helen, she did knowingly cross-examine a man with a weak heart. | 海伦,她故意盘问心脏衰弱的男人。 | 
| [31:25] | I don’t wanna hear about it anymore. | 我不想再听到它了。 | 
| [31:27] | You used up your whole day taking about a case, Richard. | 理查德,你用了整整一天的时间来处理一个案子。 | 
| [31:30] | Does that mean I am not getting another one? | 这是否意味着我没有得到另一个案子? | 
| [31:33] | Well, I can’t say I have the greatest time, | 那么,我不能说我有多的时间, | 
| [31:36] | considering all through dinner you slammed my roommate. | 考虑到所有的晚餐,你踢了我的室友。 | 
| [31:39] | Oh, you should have heard the way that she went after this. | 哦,你应该听说过她那种方式。 | 
| [31:41] | You kicked her twice; you even took a run at Eugene. | 你踢了她两次;你甚至与尤金斗了一场。 | 
| [31:44] | What? Do you have some sorts of death wish? | 什么?你有某种死亡愿望吗? | 
| [31:47] | Maybe. | 也许。 | 
| [31:49] | What? Tell me. | 什么?告诉我。 | 
| [31:54] | Part of me… | 我那方面嘛… | 
| [31:56] | I think I do wanna get into a fight. A fist fight. | 我想进入一场战斗。拳头战斗。 | 
| [32:01] | You have bothered to ask yourself why? | 你有困扰问自己为什么? | 
| [32:05] | I was captain of the debate team growing up, | 我是辩论队的队长, | 
| [32:08] | president of the chest club, | 胸部俱乐部的主席。 | 
| [32:10] | three times States Spelling Bee Champion. | 三次国家拼字比赛冠军。 | 
| [32:14] | But on the playground, I… | 但在操场上,我…… | 
| [32:17] | I just got picked on. | 我只是被选中了 | 
| [32:22] | I would love to get into a fight. | 我很想进入战斗。 | 
| [32:30] | Well I think you should see somebody about that. | 我觉得你应该找个人谈谈。 | 
| [32:34] | But in the meantime if you are gonna take ones, | 但在此期间,如果你要 | 
| [32:37] | taking one as Eugene isn’t smart or even Ellenor for that matter. | 就像尤金并不聪明,甚至不是艾伦那样。 | 
| [32:42] | Yeah. | 是啊。 | 
| [32:45] | Well, I’d better go work on my closing argument. | 那么,我最好去想想我的结案陈词。 | 
| [32:52] | Can we go out one more time, | 我们可以再出去一次吗? | 
| [32:54] | I promise not to slam roommates, not a chance? | 我保证不给室友一个机会?没有机会? | 
| [33:01] | Sure. | 当然。 | 
| [33:04] | Night. | 晚安。 | 
| [33:06] | Night. | 晚安。 | 
| [33:16] | I go for you, the whole package. | 我去找你,整个包裹。 | 
| [33:31] | Why wouldn’t the garage clicker work? | 为什么车库的启动器不工作? | 
| [33:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道。 | 
| [33:34] | Maybe the batteries were too low, it often didn’t work. | 也许电池电量太低,通常不起作用。 | 
| [33:37] | So, your husband opened the garage door? | 那么,你的丈夫打开车库门? | 
| [33:40] | And I went to inch forward and the car lurched. | 我向前一步,汽车突然倾斜。 | 
| [33:44] | I went for the brakes and I hit the accelerator by mistake. | 我想去刹车,我误踩了油门。 | 
| [33:48] | And I ran right over Ronald. | 我碾过了罗纳德。 | 
| [33:50] | It was an accident. | 这是一场意外。 | 
| [33:51] | Of course it was an accident. | 当然这是一场意外。 | 
| [33:53] | Well, Mrs. Morgan, it has become known to many people | 好吧,摩根夫人,很多人都知道这一点 | 
| [33:56] | that you and your husband had become very estranged. | 你和你的丈夫已经变得非常疏远了。 | 
| [33:59] | Many husbands and wives become estranged, | 许多丈夫和妻子都会变得疏远, | 
| [34:02] | that doesn’t mean that they try to kill each other. | 这并不意味着他们试图互相残杀。 | 
| [34:05] | The ones who do, we usually see them charged with attempted murder. | 这样做的人,我们通常看到他们被控谋杀未遂。 | 
| [34:09] | Objection! | 异议! | 
| [34:10] | Sustained. | 反对有效。 | 
| [34:11] | Mrs. Morgan, you said you hit the accelerator to inch forward | 摩根夫人,你说你踩错油门了。 | 
| [34:15] | when the car just suddenly lurched? | 当汽车突然倾斜的时候? | 
| [34:17] | Yes. | 是。 | 
| [34:18] | You husband was what? Two three feet in front of you? | 你的丈夫在?你前面两、三英尺? | 
| [34:21] | Yes. | 是。 | 
| [34:22] | Why was your foot hitting the accelerator at all | 为什么你的脚踩到油门呢? | 
| [34:24] | with a man standing two to three feet in front of the car? | 一名男子正站在车前的两三英尺处? | 
| [34:27] | Because I was inching. | 因为我是缓慢地。 | 
| [34:29] | Inching into a lurch. | 缓慢倾斜 | 
| [34:30] | Objection! | 反对 | 
| [34:31] | Sustained. | 有效 | 
| [34:32] | Did you have the car checked out? | 你有没有检查过汽车? | 
| [34:34] | Yes. | 是。 | 
| [34:34] | Did they find any cause why it would lurch? | 他们有没有发现什么原因,为什么它会跌跌撞撞? | 
| [34:37] | No. | 没有。 | 
| [34:38] | Did you sue the automaker? | 你是否起诉过这家汽车制造商? | 
| [34:39] | Did I sue the automaker? | 我要起诉过这家汽车制造商? | 
| [34:41] | Do you still drive this car? | 你还开着这辆车吗? | 
| [34:43] | Yes. | 是。 | 
| [34:44] | After what happened? | 此后发生了什么事? | 
| [34:45] | Aren’t you afraid it will happen again? | 你不害怕它会再次发生这事? | 
| [34:47] | The main error was human error, | 错误是人为错误, | 
| [34:51] | when I hit the accelerator hard going for the brake. | 当我猛踩油门刹车。 | 
| [34:56] | She hit the accelerator hard going for the brake | 她猛踩油门刹车 | 
| [35:00] | with the man she hated standing two feet in front of the car. | 她讨厌那个站在车前两英尺的男人。 | 
| [35:03] | He dies, she inherits everything; | 他死了,她就可以继承了一切; | 
| [35:07] | they divorce, she gets half. | 他们离婚,她只能得到一半。 | 
| [35:09] | None of us were there, | 我们没有人在那里, | 
| [35:11] | who are we to say it couldn’t have been an accident? | 我们谁说不可能是一场意外呢? | 
| [35:15] | None of us has ever had a car lurch? | 我们谁没有遇到过汽车倾斜? | 
| [35:18] | None of us has ever inadvertently hit the accelerator | 我们中没有人曾经无意中踩错油门 | 
| [35:20] | when going for the brake? | 当成刹车呢? | 
| [35:22] | None of us has ever driven a car over somebody we hated | 我们谁也没有开过我们讨厌的人的车。 | 
| [35:24] | then inherit two million dollars. | 然后继承200万美元。 | 
| [35:27] | You listened to the testimony of the victim. | 你们听取了受害者的证词。 | 
| [35:30] | He saw her face, he read that face, | 他看到她的表情,他看到了那张表情, | 
| [35:34] | a face that he had been reading for over 30 years. | 他已经熟悉了30多年的脸。 | 
| [35:37] | She was gunning for him; she was trying to kill him. | 她正在撞向他;她试图杀死他。 | 
| [35:42] | A face he saw for a fraction of a fraction of a second. | 他看到的一张脸,只差了几分之一秒。。 | 
| [35:47] | That’s their case, ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们先生们,这就是他们的情况。 | 
| [35:49] | A look for a fraction of a fraction of a second | 一小部分的一小部分。 | 
| [35:53] | while a car is coming at you, | 当一辆汽车向你驶来时, | 
| [35:55] | how reliable was that? | 那有多可靠? | 
| [35:57] | Are you going to tell me | 你打算告诉我吗? | 
| [35:59] | reasonable doubt could be overcome by a fraction of fraction of a second? | 合理的怀疑可以通过几分之一秒来决定? | 
| [36:13] | Hey, what’s ** hear about you brokering eggs on the internet? | 嘿,你在网上卖卵子的消息是怎样的? | 
| [36:16] | Funny. | 有趣 | 
| [36:18] | How’s going? | 怎么样? | 
| [36:20] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? | 
| [36:20] | Nothing’s wrong. I… just stop by. | 没有错。我……停了。 | 
| [36:22] | Oh, I can always tell when something is a matter with you, Jimmy. | 哦,我可以随时告诉你什么时候是你的事,吉米。 | 
| [36:25] | Your forehead beams up. | 你额头上横纹。 | 
| [36:27] | Okay, I like a lot of things about our relationship, | 好吧,我喜欢很多关于我们关系的事情, | 
| [36:31] | but there are some stuff I find wanting. | 但有些东西我觉得很缺乏。 | 
| [36:35] | You find wanting? | 你觉得想要吗? | 
| [36:36] | What do you find wanting, Jimmy? | 吉米,你觉得想要什么? | 
| [36:40] | Well, I wanna have a family one day, soon. | 噢 ,我很快就会有一个家庭。 | 
| [36:45] | And I think I am just kidding myself thinking | 我想我只是在自欺欺人。 | 
| [36:50] | that you and I could go that way. | 你和我可以走那条路。 | 
| [37:01] | You came in here to end our relationship? | 你来到这里希望结束我们的关系? | 
| [37:05] | Well, yes. | 嗯,是。 | 
| [37:08] | I am 37. | 我37岁。 | 
| [37:10] | I gotta take a ** of what I am, where I am going , | 我要做的是:我要做什么,我要去哪里, | 
| [37:14] | take control of my life’s direction. | 控制我的生活方向。 | 
| [37:20] | You think you know yourself? | 你以为你认识你自己? | 
| [37:23] | You don’t know yourself. | 你不了解你自己。 | 
| [37:25] | I know you, Jimmy. | 我知道你,吉米。 | 
| [37:27] | And trust me when I tell you, you will be coming back. | 当我告诉你时,相信我,你会回来的。 | 
| [37:31] | Might take two months, maybe three. | 可能需要两个月,也许是三个月。 | 
| [37:35] | But you will be back. | 但你会回来的。 | 
| [37:37] | You wanna know why? | 你想知道为什么吗? | 
| [37:39] | No. | 没有。 | 
| [37:41] | Yeah. | 是啊。 | 
| [37:42] | Because of you mother and father. | 因为你的妈妈和爸爸。 | 
| [37:45] | You were raised as a strict catholic, | 作为一个严格的天主教徒, | 
| [37:47] | you grew up sexually repressed. | 你是在性压抑的环境下长大的。。 | 
| [37:50] | And what you’re going to be looking for in a woman | 你要找的是一个女人 | 
| [37:51] | more than anything else | 比什么都重要 | 
| [37:53] | is a woman who liberates you sexually | 是一个在性上解放你的女人吗? | 
| [37:55] | who makes you feel sexual. | 谁让你感觉到性。 | 
| [38:00] | Do you really think that you could be with just anybody | 你真的认为你可以和任何人在一起 | 
| [38:05] | what you are with me? | 你和我在一起? | 
| [38:08] | That sex you have ever had will ever have | 你曾经拥有过的性,以后也将永远拥有 | 
| [38:12] | you will get it right here | 你能在这里得到它 | 
| [38:13] | nowhere even close. | 任何地方都无关紧要。 | 
| [38:19] | And whether you want to admit that to yourself or not, | 不管你是否想要承认自己, | 
| [38:24] | it’s important to you. | 这对你很重要。 | 
| [38:33] | Jury’s back. | 陪审团回来了。 | 
| [38:59] | Will the defendant please rise. | 被告会请起立 | 
| [39:03] | Has the jury reached a verdict? | 陪审团是否作出判决? | 
| [39:05] | We have, Your Honour. | 有的,法官阁下 。 | 
| [39:06] | What say you? | 什么决定? | 
| [39:08] | Commonwealth versus Louiss Morgan on the charge of attempted murder, | 联邦法庭对洛伊斯摩根对未遂谋杀罪的指控, | 
| [39:13] | we find the defendant, Louise Morgan, | 我们裁定被告Louise Morgan, | 
| [39:16] | not guilty. | 无罪。 | 
| [39:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢。 | 
| [39:19] | The jury’s dismissed with the thanks of the court. | 法院感谢陪审团。 | 
| [39:21] | We are adjourned. | 我们休会了。 | 
| [39:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢。 | 
| [39:35] | You know I am still having trouble with my garage door, | 你知道我的车库门仍然有问题, | 
| [39:37] | maybe you can be there to open it when I get home. | 也许你可以在我回家时打开它。 | 
| [39:39] | All right, Louise. | 好的,路易丝。 | 
| [39:53] | It stacked against us sometimes, | 有时它对我们不利, | 
| [39:56] | little old ladies, | 小老太太, | 
| [39:59] | forget it. | 算了吧。 | 
| [40:02] | I wanna run ever member of that jury due the computer | 我想让陪审团的成员负责电脑。 | 
| [40:04] | if there is an outstanding ticket I am gonna impound their cars. | 如果有一张很好的罚票,我将没收他们的汽车。 | 
| [40:08] | Come on, I’ll take you to lunch. | 来吧,我带你去吃午饭。 | 
| [40:10] | I mean it, Helen. | 我的意思是,海伦。 | 
| [40:11] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧。 | 
| [40:15] | You know this morning I was sorry I kicked Ellenor now I am not, | 你今天早上我很抱歉我现在踢了埃勒诺,我不是, | 
| [40:18] | I am glad I kicked her. | 我很高兴我踢了她。 | 
| [40:19] | Okay. | 好的。 | 
| [40:20] | I mean it. | 我是认真的。 | 
| [40:28] | Susan. | 苏珊。 | 
| [40:29] | Hey, am I early? | 嘿,我提早了? | 
| [40:30] | No, I… no. | 不,我……不。 | 
| [40:33] | Okay, I made a reservation in Taco Lily’s, have you ever been? | 好的,我在Taco Lily餐厅订了房间,你去过吗? | 
| [40:37] | No. | 没有。 | 
| [40:39] | Susan, | 苏珊, | 
| [40:44] | my unfinished business, it’s still unfinished. | 我现在得到它,要在我走完另一条路之后。 | 
| [40:50] | Okay, does that preclude lunch? | 好吧,不再吃午餐? | 
| [40:54] | Well, the thing is I don’t think I want to finish it. | 嗯,问题是我不想结束它。 | 
| [41:01] | I am… | 我是… | 
| [41:02] | I am still involved. | 我仍然参与其中。 | 
| [41:07] | Well… | 好… | 
| [41:11] | You know how terrific I think you are. | 你知道我觉得你是多么了不起。 | 
| [41:13] | Jimmy, don’t insult me by putting a ribbon. | 吉米,不要用丝带侮辱我。 | 
| [41:18] | I get it, | 我知道了, | 
| [41:20] | better I get it now than after I went down a path. | 我现在比现在更好,而不是走上了一条路。 | 
| [41:25] | This is what I am thinking. | 这就是我的想法。 | 
| [41:29] | Bye, Jimmy. | 再见,吉米。 | 
| [41:32] | Bye. | 再见。 | 
| [41:50] | I am heading down, I’ll see you out. | 我要走了,我送你下去。 | 
| [41:52] | Okay. | 好的。 |