时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Are you sure you’re okay to do this? | 你确定这样做你行吗? |
[00:15] | Mr. Lowe, you’re telling me… | Lowe先生,你跟我说。。。 |
[00:21] | that my son may be in there. | 我儿子可能在里面。 |
[00:25] | Are there any family members or friends… | 有别的家庭成员或者朋友们。。。 |
[00:27] | I’m here. | 有我在就行了。 |
[01:20] | He was not in a gang. | 他没有参加帮派。 |
[01:22] | He was wearing Crip colors. | 他穿着代表Crip帮派色调的衣服。 |
[01:24] | Mr. Lowe, I know– | Lowe先生,我了解。。。 |
[01:28] | I knew my son. | 我了解我的儿子。 |
[01:33] | The jacket was a Christmas present from an uncle. | 那件夹克式他叔叔给他的圣诞礼物。 |
[01:37] | He was not in a gang. | 他不是帮派成员 |
[01:39] | It is possible he was mistaken for a Crip. | 有可能他被误认为Crip帮派成员了。 |
[01:42] | Do you know who shot him? | 你知道是谁杀了他吗? |
[01:44] | We think so, yes. | 是的,我想是的。 |
[01:46] | Please get this person, Mr. Lowe. | Lowe先生,请抓住这个家伙。 |
[01:50] | I’m asking you as his mother. | 我以母亲的身份请求你。 |
[01:54] | Please get whoever did this. | 不管是谁干的,抓住他。 |
[01:57] | I will. | 我会的。 |
[02:54] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我干的。 |
[02:55] | LESTER: I think we should just give a statement, Ellenor. | Ellenor,我觉得我们就应该发表一个声明。 |
[02:59] | That is not a good idea, Lester. | 这不是个好主意,Lester。 |
[03:01] | LESTER: But if we don’t talk, | 可我们要是什么也不说, |
[03:03] | they’ll just think he’s guilty. | 他们就会认为他是有罪的。 |
[03:05] | Which I’m not. | 而我没有罪。 |
[03:07] | FRUTT: What are you going to tell them, Steven? | Steven,你打算跟他们说什么呢? |
[03:08] | that you and Terrance just happened | 说你和Terrance指示碰巧开车路过那里? |
[03:10] | to be driving through at the time? | 说你和Terrance指示碰巧开车路过那里? |
[03:11] | It’s the truth. Why don’t you believe me? | 这就是真实情况,你为什么不相信我? |
[03:14] | Steven, whether or not I do, | Steven,不管我信不信, |
[03:16] | you will not be believed by the police. | 警方不会相信你。 |
[03:18] | You’ve already been involved in two prior drive-bys. | 你之前参与了两次飞车枪击案。 |
[03:21] | I was not involved. I happened to be in the car, | 我没有参与,我碰巧在车里而已。 |
[03:24] | but I had no part in either of them. | 我跟他们都不是一伙儿的。 |
[03:26] | What about me? I got no record. | 那我呢?我没有前科。 |
[03:29] | They’re going to think you’re covering for your brother, | 他们会认为你是给你兄弟做掩护, |
[03:31] | or even worse, that you’re involved. | 甚至更糟,认为你也参与了。 |
[03:33] | Wait, whose side are you on? | 等等,你站在哪一边呀? |
[03:34] | FRUTT: Guys, hold on. | 伙计们,停一下吧。 |
[03:37] | At this point, you two are the only suspects– | 目前,你们俩是唯一的嫌犯。。。 |
[03:39] | specifically you, Steven. | 尤其是你,Steven。 |
[03:41] | Now, they don’t want to talk to you to see if you can | 目前,警方没想和你沟通以看看你是否可以合作。 |
[03:43] | join them in their search for justice. | 目前,警方不是想和你谈谈是否可以合作。 |
[03:46] | They want you to say something incriminating | 他们只想让你说出些可以证明你涉案的事情, |
[03:48] | or nail you down to a story that they can check out. | 或者把你钉死在他们查证出的案情里。 |
[03:52] | As your lawyer, I am telling you both– | 做为你的律师,我告诉你们俩。。。 |
[03:54] | I am imploring you– | 我是在恳求你们。。。 |
[03:57] | not to say a word. | 一句话也不要说。 |
[04:00] | You think I did it? | 你觉得是我做的吗? |
[04:04] | Once again, I don’t know what to believe at this point. | 我再说一遍,我不知道在这一点上该相信什么。 |
[04:07] | You told them you were in the area | 你们跟他们说是因为你们车爆胎了才会在那个区域的。 |
[04:08] | because you had a flat, | 你们跟他们说是因为你们车爆胎了才会在那个区域的。 |
[04:09] | but no flat tire was found in the back of your car. | 但你们车后面却没有发现有换下来的爆胎。 |
[04:12] | STEVEN: That’s because I was scared. | 那是因为我很害怕。 |
[04:14] | and I just got out as quick as I could. | 我就尽快离开了。 |
[04:17] | I knew I was on Crips turf. | 我知道我在Crip帮的地盘上。 |
[04:19] | I used to be a Blood. | 我过去是Blood帮的。 |
[04:21] | Well, Terrance, in his statement, | 可是,Terrance忘记提到爆胎这事了, |
[04:23] | forgot to mention the flat tire. | 可是,Terrance忘记提到爆胎这事了, |
[04:26] | I also know that ex-gang members | 我还知道前帮派成员会被先入为主地视为有罪的。 |
[04:28] | don’t get the benefit of the doubt. | 我还知道前帮派成员会被先入为主地视为有罪的。 |
[04:30] | You’re talking is not going to help, | 你说的这些没有作用, |
[04:33] | so I will advise you | 所以我最后劝你一次, |
[04:37] | one last time not to. | 什么也别说。 |
[04:49] | WOMAN: The Commonwealth vs. Frank Vaughan. | 马萨诸塞州诉Frank Vaughan非法侵入罪。 |
[04:51] | breaking and entering, trespassing. | 马萨诸塞州诉Frank Vaughan非法侵入罪。 |
[04:53] | CARLTON: Jeff Carlton for the Commonwealth. | Jeff Carlton代表州政府 |
[04:55] | His P. D.’s a no-show again. | 他的公设律师又躲起来了。 |
[04:57] | Ms. Dole, how delightful to see you again. | Dole女士,很高兴再次见到你。 |
[05:00] | I’m just filing some papers with your clerk. | 我正要找您的书记员整理一些文件。 |
[05:02] | JUDGE: Step up, counselor. | 律师,到我这儿来 |
[05:04] | take a moment. | 花一点时间看看。 |
[05:05] | Maybe we can conference this and be done with it. | 也许我们能讨论解决掉这个案子。 |
[05:10] | Lindsay Dole– I’ll be representing you. | 我是Lindsay Dole。。。我来做你的代理律师。 |
[05:13] | I didn’t do anything. | 我啥也没干。 |
[05:14] | I’ll get a trial date set, then we can meet, | 我会拿到审理的日程安排,然后我们碰面, |
[05:16] | and you can tell me all about it. | 那时你可以跟我细说。 |
[05:19] | One second. Your Honor? | 法官大人,不对吧? |
[05:21] | This complaint doesn’t even allege a criminal act. | 这一项控告甚至都没有指出犯罪行为。 |
[05:24] | The door to the home where Mr. Vaughan was found | 发现Vaughan先生的那房子的门一整天都敞开着, |
[05:26] | had been open all day. He was just sitting | 他只不过在一所空房子的门口处坐着而已。 |
[05:27] | in the doorway of an empty house. | 他只不过在一所空房子的门口处坐着而已。 |
[05:28] | It was private property, and the lock was broken. | 这是一处私产,门锁坏了。 |
[05:31] | I think we can infer that the defendant– | 我认为我们可以推断被告是。。。 |
[05:32] | We can infer? The neighbors called the police | – 推断? – 邻居报了警 |
[05:34] | because they knew Mr. Vaughan didn’t belong there. | 因为他们知道Vaughan不是这里的居民。 |
[05:36] | DOLE: Hello? According to the incident report, | 喂?跟据事件报告, |
[05:38] | he was arrested only because | 他只是因为警察以为他在吸毒而被逮捕的。 |
[05:40] | the police thought maybe he was on drugs, | 他只是因为警察以为他在吸毒而被逮捕的。 |
[05:42] | which he wasn’t, according to subsequent tests. | 而根据后来的测试,他没有吸毒。 |
[05:44] | CARLTON: Look, the guy is sitting there in a house– | 你看,这家伙坐在一幢房子里。。。 |
[05:46] | JUDGE: Come on, Mr. Carlton, if that’s all you’ve got– | 算了吧,Carlton先生,如果你就有这些的话。。。 |
[05:49] | Is it? | 真就这些? |
[05:52] | The charges against Mr. Vaughan are dismissed without prejudice. | 对Vaughan先生的指控被驳回了。 |
[05:55] | You can always refile if you get anything more, | 如果能找到更多的证据,你随时可以重提指控。 |
[05:58] | but please don’t waste my time. | 但请你别耽误我的时间。 |
[06:05] | Okay, you’re free to go. | 好了,你没事了,可以走了。 |
[06:09] | Not with me. | 不是跟我走。 |
[06:10] | This way, pal. | 这边走,伙计。 |
[06:18] | I thought you said you knew who did this. | 我以为你说过你知道是谁干的。 |
[06:21] | We think we do, | 我们认为是的 |
[06:23] | but we don’t have any real evidence. | 但我们没有掌握任何真正有力的证据。 |
[06:24] | We can place the car in the area– | 我们可以确定这辆车在现场。。。 |
[06:26] | But weren’t there any witnesses? | 但没有任何证人吗? |
[06:28] | Only the brother, and he’s not saying anything. | 只有他弟弟,但是他什么也不说。 |
[06:30] | with the gang shootings, | 对于帮派枪战, |
[06:31] | the witnesses usually don’t come forward. | 证人通常是不会站出来的。 |
[06:34] | I told you, my son was not in a gang. | 我跟你说过,我儿子不是一个帮派成员。 |
[06:37] | LOWE: I understand that, but the shooter is or was. | 我明白,但是枪手是或者曾经是。 |
[06:42] | You’ll just have to be patient, Ms. Fletcher. | Fletcher女士,你得有些耐心。 |
[06:49] | You don’t think you’re going to get him, do you? | 你觉得你们没有把握让他定罪伏法,是吗? |
[06:52] | It’s still very early in the investigation. | 这还是在很初期的调查阶段 |
[06:54] | FLETCHER: Do you… | 你们。。。 |
[06:57] | think you’ll get him, Mr. Lowe? | 认为可以让他伏法吗,Lowe先生? |
[07:03] | I don’t know. | 我没把握。 |
[07:11] | Mike, anything? | Mike,有什么进展吗? |
[07:12] | We combed the area. We haven’t been able | 我们仔细搜寻了那个区域, |
[07:14] | to scare up anybody who saw anything, | 我们找不到任何目击者。 |
[07:16] | but Steven Miller’s best friend was shot | 但Steven Miller最好的朋友两周前 |
[07:20] | and killed by a Crip two weeks ago. | 被一个Crip帮的人给杀了。 |
[07:22] | So he had motive. | 所以他有动机。 |
[07:24] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪儿? |
[07:25] | RANDALL: Both are still in custody, | 尽管Ellenor Frutt缠着我们,但这兄弟俩都还被拘押着, |
[07:26] | Although Ellenor Frutt’s all over us on that. | 尽管Ellenor Frutt缠着我们,但这兄弟俩都还被拘押着, |
[07:31] | All right. | 那好吧。 |
[07:33] | Release him. | 放了他。 |
[07:34] | Wait until they get home. I’ll get a warrant for Steven, | 等他们回家,我会发一个针对Steven的逮捕令。 |
[07:37] | You can re-arrest him there. | 你可以在他家逮捕他。 |
[07:39] | Then you can do a protective search of the house for weapons. | 然后你可以对住所做一个防护性质的枪支搜查 |
[07:42] | With any luck, you turn up the gun. | 运气好的话,你能翻出那只枪来。 |
[07:45] | Will that justify searching the whole house? | 那样搜查整个房子可以被认为是正当的吗? |
[07:47] | LOWE: He’s a gang member. | 他是个帮派成员。 |
[07:48] | other gang members’ weapons could be present. | 帮派其他同伙的武器也可能在那儿 |
[07:50] | Just do it. | 就这么干吧。 |
[07:52] | We’ll worry about the fourth amendment issues later. | 我们稍后再去操心第四修正案的问题吧。 |
[07:54] | Alan, what’s going on? | Alan,怎么回事? |
[07:56] | You can’t keep holding them in perpetuity. | 你不能一直扣押着他们。 |
[07:57] | We’re releasing your clients, Ellenor. They’re free to go. | 我们这就释放你的当事人,Ellenor,他们可以走了。 |
[08:01] | Really. | 真的吗。 |
[08:08] | What do you mean he just showed up? | 你说他闯进来是什么意思? |
[08:09] | With Lindsay’s card. | 他拿着Lindsay的名片 |
[08:13] | What’s your name, sir? | 先生,你是? |
[08:17] | Frank? | |
[08:20] | I want to hire you. | 我想雇你。 |
[08:22] | Well– | 那好。。。 |
[08:23] | Who is he? | 他是谁? |
[08:24] | The Court appointment I told you about. | 我跟你提过的那个法庭指派给我的人。 |
[08:26] | You don’t need me anymore, Frank. | 你不再需要我了,Frank |
[08:28] | The charges were dropped. | 那个指控已经撤销了 |
[08:29] | No, no, I want you to help me find Andrea. | 不,不,我想请你帮我找到Andrea。 |
[08:34] | I can– I can pay you. | 我能。。。我能付钱给你。 |
[08:36] | DOLE: Who’s Andrea? | Andrea是谁? |
[08:37] | She’s my daughter. She’s 3 years old. | 她是我的女儿,她三岁。 |
[08:40] | I had a baby. She’s my daughter. | 我有个孩子,她是我的女儿。 |
[08:47] | And she’s gone? | 她不见了? |
[08:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:49] | Lindsay, he’s got release papers from Cedar Junction. | Lindsay,他有一张州惩教所的释放文件。 |
[08:53] | And a bus ticket from Walpole dated November 12th. | 还有一张11月12日从Walpole开出的公共汽车票 |
[08:57] | Frank, have you been in prison? | Frank,你进过监狱? |
[08:59] | Yeah. The police lied. | 是的,警察撒了谎 |
[09:01] | They lied to everybody. | 他们对所有人都撒谎。 |
[09:04] | Hey, Lucy, did you page me? | 嗨,Lucy,你给我打传呼了? |
[09:05] | Yes. You got a call from Lester Miller. | 是的,Lester Miller打电话找你。 |
[09:08] | Lester? Was there a message? | Lester?有什么消息? |
[09:09] | The police are at his house. | 警方在他家里。 |
[09:19] | Can you help me find Andrea? | 你可以帮我找Andrea吗? |
[09:22] | She’s my daughter. | 她是我的女儿。 |
[09:44] | Say nothing. Don’t say a word. | 什么也别说,一句话也别说。 |
[09:45] | That goes for both of you. | 你们俩个都是。 |
[09:46] | I’ll meet you down at the police station. | 我会去警察局见你们。 |
[09:49] | What the hell is this? | 这到底怎么回事? |
[09:50] | Arrest warrant. murder for Steven, | 逮捕令,Steven是谋杀罪名, |
[09:52] | possession of controlled substance for Terrance. | Terrance是持有受管制物品罪名 |
[09:54] | Where’s your search warrant? | 你的搜查令呢? |
[09:55] | Exigent circumstances to arrest, no time. | 紧急情况下的逮捕,没来得及办搜查令。 |
[09:58] | This arrest is a pretext so you can search his house. | 这次逮捕是个借口,使你可以趁机搜查他的房子。 |
[10:01] | We believe that the older brother committed a murder. | 我们确信这个哥哥犯下了谋杀罪。 |
[10:03] | You had him in your custody. Why did you release him? | 你已经把他们收押了,为什么你要释放他们? |
[10:05] | We decided not to press charges, then we changed our minds. | 我们决定不起诉,然后我们改变了主意。 |
[10:11] | I am going to have this kicked so fast. | 我会尽快使这个指控被撤销的。 |
[10:13] | Do what you go to do, Ellenor. | 爱干啥就去干啥吧,Ellenor |
[10:14] | Why are your men still in there? | 你的人为什么还在这里? |
[10:16] | Both of the suspects are in your custody. | 两个嫌犯都被你抓走了 |
[10:18] | It’s a protective sweep of the house for officers’ safety. | 这是为了警方安全而对房子进行的保护性排查。 |
[10:20] | You are looking for the gun. | 你们在找枪。 |
[10:22] | This is prosecutorial misconduct, Alan. | 这是检控的不当行为,Alan。 |
[10:24] | Ellenor, why don’t you go back to your office | Ellenor,你何不回办公室起草一个排除动议呢? |
[10:26] | and draft your motion to dismiss? | Ellenor,你何不回办公室起草一个排除动议呢? |
[10:27] | That’s what you do. We’ll do what we do, okay? | 那是你该做的事,我们做我们该做的,好吗? |
[10:30] | You know what? | 你心里明白 |
[10:32] | If there is a gun, I hope you find it. | 如果真有枪,我巴不得你找到。 |
[10:33] | Because then I can suppress, and you can rest assured, | 因为我能排除这个物证, |
[10:36] | it will never come into evidence. | 它永远不会成为证据。 |
[10:38] | There you go. | 你就去折腾吧。 |
[10:49] | FRUTT: What he did was, | 他们的做法是, |
[10:50] | by bringing the arrest warrant here to your house, | 靠拿着逮捕令到你家里, |
[10:52] | he could arguably look through at least part of the house | 他们按理可以在没有搜查证的情况下 |
[10:55] | without a search warrant, | 至少对你家的一部分进行查看。 |
[10:56] | which he probably couldn’t have gotten otherwise. | 否则他不太可能做得到。 |
[11:00] | He was looking for the gun. | 他在找枪。 |
[11:01] | But they arrested Terrance. | 但是他们逮捕了Terrance |
[11:02] | I know, but I’m– Ellenor, Terrance has– | – 我知道,但我。。。 – Ellenor, Terrance他。。。 |
[11:06] | He has a right start scholarship. | 他刚得到奖学金, |
[11:08] | He could lose his whole education | 如果他因毒品被捕,他会失去全部学业的。 |
[11:10] | if he’s busted on drugs. | 如果他因毒品被捕,他会失去全部学业的。 |
[11:13] | I’m going to be in Court at 3:00. | 我会在下午三点去法院。 |
[11:14] | I am going to try and get that kid. | 我会尽力去救出那个孩子的。 |
[11:16] | They just think we’re a gang family, don’t they? | 他们就是认为我们一家都是帮派分子,不是吗? |
[11:19] | We’re not a gang family. | 我们不是帮派家庭。 |
[11:22] | We’re not. | 我们不是 |
[11:26] | LOWE: Unfortunately, we didn’t find anything | 不幸的是,我们没找到可以把他们和谋杀联系起来的东西。 |
[11:27] | to connect him to the murder, | 不幸的是,我们没找到可以把他们和谋杀联系起来的东西。 |
[11:29] | but we did get some leverage on the younger brother. | 但我们在那个弟弟身上找到了一些可以利用的筹码 |
[11:31] | We’ll try to force him to talk. | 我们会逼他开口。 |
[11:32] | Brothers don’t talk, Mr. Lowe. | 兄弟间就不会互相出卖的,Lowe先生 |
[11:35] | We’re doing everything we can. | 所有可能我们都要试试。 |
[11:37] | I wish I could believe that. | 我希望我能相信。 |
[11:42] | See those children? | 看到那些孩子了吗? |
[11:44] | In addition to now not having an older brother, | 除了现在哥哥没有了外, |
[11:46] | they don’t have a father. | 他们也没有父亲, |
[11:48] | He was killed in a hit-and-run. | 他在一次肇事逃逸中丧生。 |
[11:50] | The police never caught who did it. | 警方从未抓到是谁干的。 |
[11:52] | As far as I’m concerned, they never really tried. | 依我来看,他们从来没真正去费心过。 |
[11:56] | I know we’re not a priority, Mr. Lowe. | 我知道我们的案子不是最优先的,Lowe先生。 |
[12:00] | Ms. Fletcher, | Fletcher女士, |
[12:02] | I give you my word | 我向你保证。 |
[12:04] | I will do whatever I can. | 我会尽我所能的。 |
[12:15] | He served 15 years of a life sentence. | 他被判终身监禁,服刑了15年。 |
[12:17] | For what? | 罪名是? |
[12:17] | Rape and murder. | 强奸杀人。 |
[12:19] | DNA tests just cleared him. They expunged his record, | DNA测试刚刚还他清白,他们删除了他的犯罪记录, |
[12:22] | let him go. | 放了他。 |
[12:23] | What about– Do we know where he lives? | 那么,知道他住在哪里吗? |
[12:26] | BERLUTI: He’s homeless. He’s been out of prison a week. | 他无家可归。他刚出狱一周。 |
[12:29] | I contacted his trial attorney. | 我联系了他的庭审律师 |
[12:31] | He does have a daughter Andrea. | 他有个女儿叫Andrea |
[12:34] | Only she’s not 3. | 只不过她不是三岁。 |
[12:35] | How old is she? 18. | – 那多大了? – 18岁。 |
[12:36] | I’ve got an address on her. | 我找到了她的住址。 |
[12:40] | The murder and rape Frank was cleared of, | Frank被洗清的强奸杀人罪名, |
[12:43] | Andrea’s mother. | 受害人是Andrea的妈妈 |
[12:50] | FRUTT: If he had enough evidence to get a search warrant, | 如果他有足够的根据以获得搜查令, |
[12:53] | why didn’t he do so | 他为什么在嫌犯尚在收押期间不那么做? |
[12:54] | while the suspect was still in custody? | 他为什么在嫌犯尚在收押期间不那么做? |
[12:56] | LOWE: As I explained to Ms. Frutt, we first declined | 正如我向Frutt女士解释过的那样,我们最初放弃了提出指控, |
[12:58] | to press charges, and then thought better of that decision. | 而后重新考虑并改变了这个决定 |
[13:01] | Yes, choosing to re-arrest him at home | 是啊,在他家里再次逮捕他。 |
[13:03] | where you could conveniently but illegally conduct a search. | 在那里你可以方便但非法地进行搜查。 |
[13:05] | Your characterization, not mine. | 这是你的界定方法,不是我的。 |
[13:07] | WHITE: Mr. Lowe, why’d you suddenly change your mind | Lowe先生,你为什么在释放嫌犯后突然改变主意? |
[13:10] | after the suspect was released? | Lowe先生,你为什么在释放嫌犯后突然改变主意? |
[13:11] | I first thought we’d wait to collect more evidence, | 我起初想我们应该等着收集更多的证据, |
[13:13] | Your Honor, but then I considered the threat | 法官大人,但随后我考虑到让他们不受约束的话, |
[13:16] | to society letting him stay at large, | 会对社会造成威胁。 |
[13:18] | and I decided better to continue the investigation | 于是我决定将他收押并进行调查的方式较好。 |
[13:21] | with him in custody. | 于是我决定将他收押并进行调查的方式较好。 |
[13:22] | And what exactly is your evidence | 你掌握的有关Steven Miller犯下谋杀罪的证据 |
[13:25] | that Steven Miller committed murder? | 到底是什么? |
[13:27] | LOWE: There’s motive. One of his best friends | 有动机存在,他最好的朋友之一 |
[13:29] | was murdered in a drive-by by a Crip two weeks ago. | 两周前被Crip帮的人飞车枪杀了。 |
[13:32] | And there’s an M. O. | 而且还有作案手法。 |
[13:33] | Steven Miller himself is implicated | Steven Miller他自己也被牵涉到 |
[13:35] | in two previous drive-by shootings | 之前两次飞车枪击案并因此服刑。 |
[13:37] | for which he served time. | 之前两次飞车枪击案并因此服刑。 |
[13:38] | FRUTT: Two years as an accessory. | 只是作为从犯服刑两年 |
[13:40] | LOWE: And there’s opportunity. | 再者,还有时机因素。 |
[13:43] | Steven Miller’s car was seen speeding from the scene | Steven Miller的车在枪击之后被发现快速驶离现场 |
[13:45] | immediately after shouts were heard. | Steven Miller的车在枪击之后被发现快速驶离现场 |
[13:48] | That’s it? | 就这些? |
[13:49] | LOWE: That’s certainly enough to get an arrest warrant. | 这当然足以拿到逮捕令了。 |
[13:53] | I don’t like it. | 我可不这么看。 |
[13:57] | I’ll let the charges stand for now, | 我会暂时允许此指控成立, |
[13:59] | but if you don’t get anything more– | 但是如果你没有拿出更多的证据来。。。 |
[14:01] | Your Honor– WHITE: You can bring your motion | – 法官大人。。。 – 你可以提出动议 |
[14:03] | to dismiss down the road, Ms. Frutt. | 要求撤销指控,Frutt女士。 |
[14:05] | I’ll be willing to hear you. | 我会愿意听取你的意见。 |
[14:06] | But for now, he stays in custody, no bail. | 但目前,将其收押,不允许保释 |
[14:10] | As for the drug charges against Terrance Miller– | 至于对特伦斯·米勒的毒品指控。。。 |
[14:13] | WHITE: There again, | 再说一次, |
[14:14] | you can file a motion to suppress | 你可以向少年犯罪审理法庭提出禁止证据动议。 |
[14:15] | for Juvenile Court. | 你可以向少年犯罪审理法庭提出禁止证据动议。 |
[14:16] | I’m sure they’ll hear you on fourth amendment grounds. | 我相信他们会基于第四修正案听取你的意见 |
[14:19] | But for now, those charges also stand. | 但现在,这些指控也是成立的。 |
[14:22] | Terrance is released on personal recognizance. | Terrance可由个人担保予以保释。 |
[14:25] | We’ll conference to set up trial dates. Adjourned. | 我们要开会定下来审理日程,休庭。 |
[14:33] | What happens now? | 现在怎么办? |
[14:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道。 |
[14:37] | Go someplace and talk? | 找个地方谈谈? |
[14:47] | Ms. Dole, I don’t even know him. | Dole女士,我甚至都不认识他。 |
[14:50] | He’s your father. | 他是你的父亲。 |
[14:51] | Yeah, I understand, | 嗯,我明白, |
[14:52] | but he went to prison when I was three. | 但我三岁的时候他就进监狱了。 |
[14:54] | And since I thought he killed my mother, | 而且因为我以为他杀了我妈妈, |
[14:57] | I’ve spent my entire lifetime hating him. | 我一直在恨着他。 |
[14:59] | But he didn’t kill her. | 但他没有杀你妈妈。 |
[15:00] | Yes, I realize this. | 嗯,我知道这一点。 |
[15:05] | He can’t take care of himself, you know. he’s… | 你知道,他不能照顾自己。他是。。。 |
[15:07] | Retarded? | 弱智吗? |
[15:09] | Yes. | 是的。 |
[15:12] | Are you suggesting I take care of him? | 你提议由我来照顾他? |
[15:14] | You’re his only family. | 你是他唯一的亲人。 |
[15:16] | What makes you think I can? | 是什么原因使你觉得我会照顾他? |
[15:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道。 |
[15:24] | What’s he like? | 他看起来什么样? |
[15:25] | He’s very sweet. | 很可爱。 |
[15:31] | That’s all I can do. | 我能做的就这些。 |
[15:32] | Would you like to meet him? | 你想见他吗? |
[15:34] | Um, oh, no, he’d be– | 嗯,哦,不,他会。。。 |
[15:37] | No. Thank you. | 不,谢谢你了。 |
[15:42] | If he testifies against the older brother, | 如果他指证他的哥哥, |
[15:45] | we drop the drug charges. | 我们就撤销毒品指控。 |
[15:47] | How very big of you. | 你可真敢说。 |
[15:48] | LOWE: And all the accessory charges | 所有有关谋杀的协从指控罪名也撤销 |
[15:50] | for the murder itself. | 所有有关谋杀的协从指控罪名也撤销 |
[15:51] | Alan, you don’t have a case against Steven Miller, | Alan,你都没有针对Steven Miller的立案依据, |
[15:53] | and you know it. | 你自己清楚这一点。 |
[15:54] | LOWE: Ellenor, you have a conflict here. | Ellenor,你现在存在着利益冲突。 |
[15:55] | I’ve advised my clients of the conflict, thank you. | 我已经把这个情况告知我的当事人了,多谢你了。 |
[15:58] | Mr. Miller, you live within two blocks of the school. | Miller先生,你住在学校两个街区内。 |
[16:02] | That means the drugs we found in Terrance’s room, | 也就是说我们在Terrance的房间里发现的毒品 |
[16:04] | that’s possession with intent in a school zone. | 属于在学校区域内,持有并意图分销毒品。 |
[16:07] | Mandatory two years. | 法定两年刑期. |
[16:08] | For half an ounce of pot. | 只装了半盎司的罐子。 |
[16:10] | LOWE: He will lose his right start scholarship, | 毫无疑问,他会失去奖学金的 |
[16:12] | guaranteed. | 毫无疑问,他会失去奖学金的 |
[16:13] | Your son has a future. Is it worth sacrificing– | 你儿子是有前途的。值得牺牲吗。。。 |
[16:16] | I’m shutting this down. | 我要终止这次谈话了。 |
[16:18] | We got a bad kid here, and we got a good kid. | 我们这里有一个坏孩子一个好孩子 |
[16:22] | You are letting the bad kid take the good kid down. | 你是在让坏孩子把好孩子给拖下水。 |
[16:24] | FRUTT: Neither of them are going down. | 他们俩谁也不会被拖下水的。 |
[16:26] | Your search was bogus, | 你的搜查是掺假的, |
[16:27] | and I will have this arrest tossed within the week. | 我这周之内就把这次逮捕处理掉。 |
[16:29] | I don’t think you will. | 我认为你做不到。 |
[16:33] | Let’s go, Lester. | Lester,咱们走。 |
[16:56] | Did you find her? | 你找到她了吗? |
[16:59] | Um, | 嗯, |
[17:02] | No, I didn’t, Frank. | 不,Frank,我没找到她, |
[17:04] | I’m not sure I will. | 我没把握。 |
[17:08] | VAUGHAN: Well, maybe you could– | 那么,也许你能。。。 |
[17:09] | could put an ad in the paper. | 能在报纸上登个广告。 |
[17:13] | Let me think about that, okay? | 让我考虑一下,好吗? |
[17:23] | I found her. | 我找到她了, |
[17:24] | She doesn’t want him in her life. | 她不想接纳他。 |
[17:26] | What are you going to do? He can’t stay here. | 你打算怎么办?他不能呆在这儿。 |
[17:28] | He stayed in a shelter last night, and he got bullied. | 他昨晚住在一个庇护所里,受人欺负。 |
[17:30] | Lindsay, he can’t stay here. | Lindsay,他不能呆在这儿。 |
[17:33] | I’m going to talk to Helen. Why? | – 我要和Helen谈谈。 – 为什么? |
[17:36] | I don’t know. Maybe there’s some kind of restitution program | 我不知道,也许有某种我们不了解的补偿计划。。。 |
[17:38] | we’re unaware of… | 我不知道,也许有某种我们不了解的补偿计划。。。 |
[17:40] | I can give you the answer to that. | 我就可以给你答案。 |
[17:41] | You don’t need to go to Helen. | 你不需要去找Helen |
[17:43] | I’m going to go to Helen. | 我要去找Helen。 |
[17:46] | HELEN: I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道该跟你说什么。 |
[17:48] | LOWE: If this were a rich white kid who had been shot, | 如果这是一个白人富家子弟被枪击了, |
[17:51] | we would have triple the resources. | 我们能得到三倍的资源来破案。 |
[17:53] | Because this is gang violence | 因为这属于帮派暴力 |
[17:55] | and we got a poor black victim– | 加上碰到一个可怜的黑人受害者。。。 |
[17:56] | Well, I’m not sure that’s the case, Alan, | 我不太确定是那样的,Alan |
[17:58] | but I’ll tell you this. | 但我要跟你说。 |
[17:59] | If Steven Miller took out a 14-year-old Crip, | 如果Steven Miller干掉了一个14岁的Crip帮的成员。 |
[18:02] | he should be thanking you for the arrest. | 他会感谢你把他抓起来。 |
[18:04] | Because out on the street… | 因为他还留在街面上的话。。。 |
[18:09] | Helen, you got a second? | Helen,有时间吗? |
[18:11] | Do I, Alan? | 好吗,Alan? |
[18:15] | Yeah. Yeah, thanks. | 呃,是啊,谢谢。 |
[18:20] | You know anything about the Frank Vaughan case? | Frank Vaughan的案子你有些什么了解? |
[18:22] | Just cleared through DNA. What about it? | 只知道通过DNA证实了他清白,你想知道什么? |
[18:24] | Would you know why he wasn’t released | 你知道为什么他没有被送进健康管理机构吗? |
[18:26] | into a managed care facility? | 你知道为什么他没有被送进健康管理机构吗? |
[18:28] | Uh, well, from what I understand, | 呃,这个,据我所知 |
[18:30] | he was never officially labeled mentally retarded. | 他从未被正式认定为智障人士。 |
[18:32] | Without that, the D. O. C. has no obligation. | 没有这个的话,监狱总局没有义务。 |
[18:36] | What about the fact that he was wrongfully incarcerated | 那他被错误地监禁了15年这事呢? |
[18:38] | for 15 years? | 那他被错误地监禁了15年这事呢? |
[18:39] | I would think that would trigger some legal obligation. | 我认为这会引发一些法律责任。 |
[18:41] | I’d think it, too, but in Massachusetts, | 我也这样认为,但是在马萨诸塞州 |
[18:44] | that’s not the case. | 并非如此。 |
[18:45] | Are you telling me | 你难道是说你们没有感到应该对此责任吗? |
[18:47] | your office feels no responsibility here? | 你难道是说你们没有感到应该对此责任吗? |
[18:50] | Lindsay, what I know is it’s the D. A.’s office | Lindsay,据我所知是地区检察官办公室 |
[18:53] | that requested the DNA test on this one. | 要求对此案进行DNA测试的。 |
[18:56] | So let’s not accuse us of not caring, okay? | 所以别指责我们不关心,好吗? |
[19:01] | LOWE: Any murder, of course, is a tragedy. | 当然,任何谋杀都是一场悲剧。 |
[19:04] | We hope to solve them all. | 我们希望全都能破案。 |
[19:07] | But this one– | 但此案。。。 |
[19:09] | a 14-year-old boy with a bright future ahead of him | 一个前途光明的14岁男孩 |
[19:12] | was killed because he was wearing a blue jacket. | 因为他穿着一件蓝色夹克而被杀。 |
[19:16] | It appears that the suspect, | 看来嫌疑犯是一个Bloods帮派的成员, |
[19:17] | a member of the gang known as the Bloods, | 看来嫌疑犯是一个Bloods帮派的成员, |
[19:19] | thought that Brian Fletcher was a Crip. | 以为Brian Fletcher是一个Crip帮派成员。 |
[19:23] | If anybody has any information regarding this crime | 如果有人知道关于这一罪行 |
[19:27] | or the suspect Steven Miller, | 或者嫌疑犯Steven Miller的任何信息 |
[19:30] | we ask that you come forward, | 我们请你站出来, |
[19:32] | because right now we’re dismissing this case | 因为现在我们因为缺乏证据而要撤销这个案子 |
[19:34] | due to a lack of evidence. What? | 什么? |
[19:36] | LOWE: At this time, he’s deemed innocent and faces no charges, | 在这个时候,他被认为是清白的,并不面临指控, |
[19:40] | but do not approach this man. | 但是不要接近这个人。 |
[19:43] | he is considered to be possibly armed | 他被认为有可能携带武器并很危险。 |
[19:45] | and dangerous. | 他被认为有可能携带武器并很危险。 |
[19:47] | Simply notify the authorities if you have any information. | 如果你有任何信息,只需通知当局。 |
[19:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家。 |
[19:51] | REPORTER: Mr. Lowe, can we please… | Lowe先生,请问。。。 |
[19:54] | Did he just do what I think he did? | 我没听错吧? |
[19:56] | We’ve pulled some tactics, but that there was nasty. | 我们是耍过一些手腕,但这样玩也太恶心了吧 |
[20:02] | How’d you make out? | 你的事办得如何? |
[20:05] | It didn’t. | 没什么结果。 |
[20:06] | There’s no automatic restitution required | 在马萨诸塞州,没有必然赔偿的规定, |
[20:08] | in the Commonwealth, | 在马萨诸塞州,没有必然赔偿的规定, |
[20:09] | at least not without a hard-to-win lawsuit. | 至少在他们觉得不存在很难打赢官司的情况下, 是没有赔偿的 |
[20:10] | How about appealing to her conscience? | 试试唤起她的良知呢? |
[20:12] | Helen’s? | Helen有良知吗? |
[20:13] | Talk about your small targets. | 说说你起码的目标吧。 |
[20:15] | DOLE: Evidently, the district attorney’s office is feeling | 显然,地方检察官办公室因为是他们要求做DNA测试的。 |
[20:17] | quite good about itself since they requested the DNA test. | 所以自我感觉非常良好。 |
[20:21] | I wasn’t in much of a position to guilt them. | 我不太能责怪他们。 |
[20:23] | What do you mean they requested the DNA test? | 你说是他们要求进行DNA测试的,什么意思? |
[20:25] | That’s what Helen told me. | Helen就这么告诉我的。 |
[20:27] | YOUNG: Well, why would the D. A.’s office ever do that | 为什么地区检察官办公室会主动去做DNA测试呢? |
[20:29] | on their own accord? | 为什么地区检察官办公室会主动去做DNA测试呢? |
[20:33] | Did you ask Helen that? | 你就此问过Helen吗? |
[20:35] | No. | 没有。 |
[20:37] | I would. | 要是我就会问。 |
[20:42] | Lindsay, look. I found another picture of her | Lindsay,你看,我在钱包里找到了她的另一张照片 |
[20:45] | in my wallet. | Lindsay,你看,我在钱包里找到了她的另一张照片 |
[20:46] | It was in a secret place. I forgot. | 在一个保密的地方,我忘了。 |
[20:50] | DOLE: Frank, Andrea doesn’t look like this anymore. | Frank,Andrea不再是这个样子了。 |
[20:52] | She’s all grown up now. | 她现在完全长大了。 |
[20:53] | I-I know, but won’t this help? | 我。。。我知道,但这个有些用吧? |
[20:55] | I bet she still smiles like that. | 我敢打赌她笑起来还是那样。 |
[21:06] | I was told you never knock. | 我听说过你从来不敲门的。 |
[21:08] | You just ordered his execution. | 你刚刚判了他的死刑。 |
[21:09] | I did no such thing. I put out a call for information. | 我可没那么做,我只是要求大众提供信息 |
[21:12] | You put his face on the screen and made an announcement | 你把他的容貌公之于众 |
[21:15] | that he was a Blood who murdered a Crip, | 并宣布说他是Blood帮派的,杀了一个Crip帮派的人。 |
[21:16] | and then you freed him from custody. | 而后你把他释放了。 |
[21:18] | I had no case, just like you said. | 如你所言,我没有立案依据。 |
[21:20] | FRUTT: You set him up to be killed. | 你置他于必死之地。 |
[21:22] | You issued a death sentence, and it’s vile! | 你做出了一个死亡的判决,这真是坏透了! |
[21:24] | LOWE: Tantamount to a death sentence, perhaps, | 相当于死刑判决,或许是吧, |
[21:26] | but again, not my intent. | 但我重申,这不是我的本意。 |
[21:29] | I’ll grant you, looking at the circumstances | 我同意你的看法,看看他们现在的处境和样子。 |
[21:31] | the way they are now, | 我同意你的看法,看看他们现在的处境和样子。 |
[21:32] | your client is safer in jail than he is out. | 你的当事人在监狱里比在外面安全。 |
[21:34] | So let’s make a deal, and I’ll do my best | 所以我们达成交易吧,我会尽快把他送进保护性拘留所 |
[21:37] | to swiftly get him into protective custody. | 所以我们达成交易吧,我会尽快把他送进保护性拘留所 |
[21:43] | I am going to go to the judge | 我要去找法官举报这个可恶的敲诈行为。 |
[21:44] | and report this little act of extortion. | 我要去找法官举报这个可恶的敲诈行为。 |
[21:47] | And if anything happens to Steven Miller, | 如果Steven Miller出了什么事, |
[21:49] | I will personally see to it that murder accessory charges | 我一定会亲手对你提出协从谋杀的指控 |
[21:52] | are brought against you. | 我一定会亲手对你提出协从谋杀的指控 |
[21:53] | Fine. Go to the judge. | 好吧,去找法官吧。 |
[21:57] | And on your way home, | 回家路上或许你会经过停尸房 |
[21:58] | perhaps you can swing by the morgue | 回家路上或许你会经过停尸房 |
[22:00] | and take a look at Brian Fletcher. | 去看一眼Brian Fletcher。 |
[22:20] | Bingo. | 搞定了。 |
[22:21] | The D. A.’s office ordered investigations | 地区检查办公室下令进行调查。 |
[22:23] | and some DNA tests in 43 different cases | 针对43起不同的案子的DNA测试 |
[22:26] | involving a bad police officer. | 都涉及同一名坏警官。 |
[22:28] | What? | 什么? |
[22:29] | In Frank’s case, the cop lied on the stand, | 在Frank的案子里,警察在证人席上撒谎。 |
[22:32] | and he allegedly corrupted an eyewitness | 并且据说他还影响了一名丈夫在狱中的目击证人 |
[22:34] | whose husband was in jail. | 并且据说他还影响了一名丈夫在狱中的目击证人 |
[22:35] | Whose husband? | 谁的丈夫? |
[22:36] | HATCHER: A prosecution witness. | 控方证人的丈夫 |
[22:37] | I mean, basically, this rogue cop | 我是说,基本上,这个警察恶棍 |
[22:39] | coerced witnesses into lying. | 强迫证人说谎。 |
[22:41] | All his cases are under review. | 他的所有案子都在复核。 |
[22:44] | Bobby, I’d like to bring a civil rights action | Bobby,我要针对州政府提起一项民事权利诉讼 |
[22:46] | against the state. Lindsay– | Bobby,我要针对州政府提起一项民事权利诉讼 |
[22:47] | Have you seen those homeless shelters? | 你见过那些无家可归者的收容所吗? |
[22:49] | Frank deserves to get some money. | Frank理应得到一些金钱补偿。 |
[22:51] | False imprisonment for 15 years? | 15年的冤狱? |
[22:53] | DONNELL: It’ll take years in discovery. | 这个诉讼的证据开示就要花几年时间。 |
[22:55] | Even if you survive a summary judgment– | 即使你通过了一个即决判决。。。 |
[22:56] | I have to be able to get something. | 我必须要争取到一些东西。 |
[22:59] | Rebecca, could you start filing the complaint for me? | Rebecca,你能帮我开始提起申诉吗? |
[23:00] | Sure. | 没问题。 |
[23:01] | Look, Lindsay– | 听着,Lindsay。。。 |
[23:03] | Let me spend one day on it. | 让我为此花一天时间。 |
[23:04] | one day. | 就一天。 |
[23:08] | He’s trying to coerce my client with the threat of death. | 他企图以死亡威胁来胁迫我的当事人。 |
[23:12] | Mr. Lowe? | |
[23:14] | Ms. Frutt’s client is a gang member. | Frutt女士的当事人是个帮派成员。 |
[23:16] | Ex-gang member. LOWE: His car was seen | – 是前帮派成员 – 他的车 |
[23:17] | speeding from the scene. | 被人看见快速驶离现场。 |
[23:18] | I was putting out a call for information, | 我是在呼吁大众提供信息, |
[23:20] | which I am entitled to do. | 我有权这么做。 |
[23:21] | You declared him a killer on television. | 你在电视上宣布他是个凶手。 |
[23:23] | I called him the suspect. | 我称呼他的是嫌犯。 |
[23:25] | MAN: Mr. Lowe, you’re beginning to get a reputation. | Lowe先生,你开始有些名气了。 |
[23:28] | Great. Maybe the defense lawyers | 那挺好的。也许辩方律师 |
[23:30] | will be more inclined to plea bargain. | 会更倾向于达成交易。 |
[23:31] | No, it’s not great. | 不,那不怎么好。 |
[23:33] | Your reputation is anything but great. | 你的名声一点也不好。 |
[23:37] | But, Ms. Frutt, | 但是,Frutt女士, |
[23:39] | technically, he hasn’t stepped outside of the boundaries here. | 严格意义上,这事上他并没有越界。 |
[23:43] | I would like the Court | 我想请法庭把我的当事人置于保护性拘留下。 |
[23:44] | to put my client into protective custody. | 我想请法庭把我的当事人置于保护性拘留下。 |
[23:46] | That’s a D. A.’s call, and I’m not asking for that. | 那是该地区检察官提的要求,而我并没有提这个要求。 |
[23:48] | To remove the coercion, I need my client safe. | 为了排除胁迫因素,我需要我的当事人是安全的。 |
[23:51] | Your Honor, if we’re going to put every suspect | 法官大人,如果我们把每一个嫌犯 |
[23:53] | into protective custody– How about just the ones | – 都置于保护性拘留下。。。 – 就这一个行吗? |
[23:55] | who have televised bounties on their head? | 他的脑袋已经被通过电视直播悬赏了。 |
[23:56] | I’m not putting him in protective custody, counselor. | 我不会让他置于保护性拘留的,律师。 |
[23:59] | Why not? JUDGE: Because you haven’t shown | – 为什么? – 以为你还没有向我展示出 |
[24:01] | me any tangible threat. | 有任何实际的威胁。 |
[24:02] | When you get one, let me know. | 等你有了,就告诉我。 |
[24:04] | We’re talking about gangs. | 我们说的可是帮派。 |
[24:05] | The first warning is often a bullet to the head. | 最初的警告经常就是脑袋上挨颗子弹。 |
[24:10] | If you get a threat, bring it to me. | 如果你发现威胁发生了,就来找我。 |
[24:12] | Until then, I can’t do anything. | 在那之前,我不能有所行动。 |
[24:16] | ANDREA: Why do you need me? | 你为什么需要我? |
[24:18] | I don’t, technically, | 因为从严格意义上来说,我做不了。 |
[24:20] | but, well, you know, you might have a claim, too, | 但,你知道的,你也许可以提出索赔。 |
[24:22] | Andrea. | |
[24:24] | You lost your father. They took him from you. | 你失去了你的父亲,他们使你离开了他 |
[24:26] | He’s not my dad. He’s my biological father. | 他不是我的爸爸,他不过是生了我而已。 |
[24:30] | And how does it help him if I sue? | 如果我起诉的话,对他有什么帮助呢? |
[24:32] | You don’t have to sue, | 你不必起诉, |
[24:33] | but if I had you on board as a witness… | 但如果我让你作为证人。。。 |
[24:37] | A witness to what? | 作些什么证呢? |
[24:38] | To what he lost. | 证实他所失去的。 |
[24:46] | You’re all he’s thought about for 15 years. | 你是他这15年来朝思夜想的人。 |
[24:50] | I don’t need this. I’m sorry. | 对不起,我不需要这些。 |
[24:52] | I’m here because of what he needs. | 我来这儿是因为他需要。 |
[24:54] | I’m going to have to ask you to leave now. | 我得请你马上离开了。 |
[24:57] | I don’t understand why you don’t want to meet him. | 我不理解为什么你不愿意见他。 |
[25:00] | Oh. | 噢。 |
[25:02] | You don’t understand that. | 你不理解是吧。 |
[25:04] | I guess that means you can otherwise | Dole女士,我猜你能理解我生活的其他方面。 |
[25:06] | understand my life, Ms. Dole. | Dole女士,我猜你能理解我生活的其他方面。 |
[25:10] | My very first memory | 我第一次的记忆是发现我妈妈死了。 |
[25:13] | was finding my mother dead. | 我第一次的记忆是发现我妈妈死了。 |
[25:15] | I thought she was just play-acting. | 我以为她只是在演戏。 |
[25:17] | I was crawling on her, laughing, | 我在她身上爬着,笑着, |
[25:20] | like it was all a game, until… | 就像完全是一场游戏,直到。。。 |
[25:24] | I’ve lived in seven different foster homes. | 我在七个不同的寄养家庭住过。 |
[25:32] | I’m sorry you don’t understand things, | 很遗憾你理解不了这些事, |
[25:37] | but let me see if I can get you to understand this– | 但让我试试看这样是否可以让你理解。。。 |
[25:41] | My life, for the first time, | 我的生活,第一次, |
[25:44] | is moving forward. | 有了起色。 |
[25:47] | It’s even normal. | 甚至是步入正轨了。 |
[25:49] | I’ve got a job, a boyfriend, I– | 我找到了工作,有男朋友,我。。。 |
[25:56] | You’re in here | 你来这儿要求我回到当初。。。 |
[25:59] | asking me to go backwards to a place… | 你来这儿要求我回到当初。。。 |
[26:04] | I can’t do it, | 我做不到, |
[26:09] | and it’s not… | 这不是。。。 |
[26:11] | that I don’t want a father. | 我不想要一个父亲。 |
[26:16] | I’ve wanted nothing more. | 我什么都不想要了。 |
[26:22] | But I can’t do it. | 但是我做不到。 |
[26:26] | I can’t. | 我做不到。 |
[26:34] | I don’t know what else to tell you. | 我不知道还能告诉你什么。 |
[26:37] | It isn’t good. | 情况不妙。 |
[26:38] | They’re not even looking for anybody else. | 他们甚至都没有别的怀疑对象。 |
[26:42] | I’ve never put the question to you before, Lester, | Lester,我从来没有向你提过这个问题, |
[26:46] | did Steven do this? | 是Steven干的吗? |
[26:50] | Obviously, you think he did. | 显然,你认为是他干的。 |
[26:52] | His best friend was killed, | 他最好的朋友被杀了, |
[26:54] | he’s seen speeding from the scene, | 他被看见驶离现场, |
[26:56] | he’s been involved in two drive-bys before. | 他先前曾涉入两起飞车枪击案 |
[26:58] | I would be lying to you | 如果我跟你说我对此没有什么怀疑的话, |
[26:59] | if I told you I didn’t have some doubts. | 我那是对你撒谎。 |
[27:03] | Given everything we’re up against, | 考虑到我们面临的一切, |
[27:05] | this may be the time to consider a deal. | 现在可能是考虑交易的时候了。 |
[27:10] | Add to the mix the D. A. setting him up, | 加上地区检察官给他造成的处境, |
[27:12] | Steven is probably safer in jail. | Steven在监狱里可能会更安全些。 |
[27:15] | I can get the drug charges dropped on Terrance. | 我能使Terrance的毒品指控撤销。 |
[27:19] | I hate to let the D. A. win on this, | 我不愿让地区检察官诡计得逞, |
[27:23] | but there are other things I am more afraid of. | 但我还有更为忧虑的问题。 |
[27:28] | You’re asking me | 你是在要我劝我儿子违心承认一起谋杀罪。 |
[27:30] | to advise my son to plead guilty | 你是在要我劝我儿子违心承认一起谋杀罪。 |
[27:33] | to a murder he didn’t commit. | 你是在要我劝我儿子违心承认一起谋杀罪。 |
[27:39] | I-I have to go to Court? | 我。。。我必须要去法庭? |
[27:41] | It’s possible, but– | 有可能,但是。。。 |
[27:42] | But I didn’t do anything. Frank– – Frank。。。 | – 我没犯什么事呀。 |
[27:43] | I didn’t do anything. Okay. | – 我什么也没做呀。 – 好了好了。 |
[27:45] | Don’t make me go to Court. | 别逼我去法庭。 |
[27:46] | Frank, Frank, listen. | Frank, Frank,听我说。 |
[27:49] | You don’t have to go to jail. | 你不必去坐牢。 |
[27:51] | This isn’t about that. | 不是因为这事。 |
[27:53] | This is about getting the state to pay you money | 这是为了让州政府因为之前把你关进监狱的行为 |
[27:56] | for putting you in prison before. | 而给你赔偿。 |
[27:58] | But I didn’t do anything before. | 可之前我也没做啥呀 |
[28:01] | I know that. All right, please | – 我知道。 – 拜托了 |
[28:02] | don’t make me go to Court. | 别逼我去法庭。 |
[28:03] | Please don’t make me. Please. | 别逼我,拜托。 |
[28:05] | Okay, we won’t. | 好了,我们不会逼你。 |
[28:13] | They think I killed her, you know? | 他们认为是我杀了她,知道吗? |
[28:15] | No, no, they don’t think that anymore. | 不,不,他们不会再这么想了。 |
[28:18] | Everybody knows you didn’t do anything wrong. | 所有人都知道你没做坏事。 |
[28:22] | Does Andrea know? | Andrea知道吗? |
[28:27] | We need to find her to tell her. | 我们要找到她告诉她。 |
[28:37] | I did find her, Frank. | 我找到她了,Frank。 |
[28:40] | You did? | 你找到了? |
[28:42] | She wishes you well, | 她祝你一切顺利, |
[28:44] | and, um… | 还有,呃。。。 |
[28:47] | she told me to tell you she loves you. | 她让我告诉你,她爱你。 |
[28:50] | Is she coming over? | 她会过来吗? |
[28:54] | No. | 不。 |
[28:56] | Her life has been very difficult. | 她以前过得很苦。 |
[28:59] | It’s going well now, | 现在有起色了, |
[29:00] | but she thinks it’s best | 但她认为最好是现在还不要见你。 |
[29:02] | if she doesn’t see you just yet. | 但她认为最好是现在还不要见你。 |
[29:07] | Why? | 为什么? |
[29:10] | Well… | 这个。。。 |
[29:11] | it’s complicated. | 一句话说不清。 |
[29:13] | She still thinks I did what they say I did. | 她还认为是我干的吧 |
[29:15] | No, no. she doesn’t think you did anything wrong. | 不,不,她知道你没有做坏事。 |
[29:18] | Then why doesn’t she want to come over? | 那她为什么不来见我? |
[29:21] | Well, maybe in time, she will, | 这个,也许过段时间,她会愿意的。 |
[29:25] | but for now… | 但现在。。。 |
[29:29] | Let’s look at what is good here. | 让我们看看现在好的一面吧。 |
[29:32] | Lindsay is going to take this complaint | Lindsay将把这个申诉递交到总检察长办公室, |
[29:34] | to the attorney general’s office, | Lindsay将把这个申诉递交到总检察长办公室, |
[29:35] | and we’re going to file our claim, | 而且我们也会提出索赔, |
[29:37] | and hopefully we’re going to get you money | 我们有希望得到给你的赔偿 |
[29:39] | so you can get a place to live. | 那你就会居有定所了。 |
[29:41] | You won’t have to sleep at the shelter. | 你不会在睡在收容所了。 |
[29:44] | Isn’t that great? | 这不是很棒吗? |
[29:49] | One day she will come over? | 她总有一天会来吗? |
[30:00] | I don’t need a lecture, Helen. | Helen,我不需要听人说教。 |
[30:02] | I think you do. | 我觉得你需要。 |
[30:03] | Least of all from you. | 尤其是不听你说教。 |
[30:04] | GAMBLE: The way you are behaving, | 你的行为方式, |
[30:06] | your opinion doesn’t much matter to me. | 你的观点跟我没什么关系。 |
[30:08] | Well, nor yours to me, so… | 那是,你怎么想跟我也没什么关系,那么。。。 |
[30:10] | GAMBLE: So fine, but considering mine reflects | 是没什么,但考虑到我的想法 |
[30:12] | an office consensus, | 代表了这个部门的共识。 |
[30:13] | you might want to listen for the fun of it. | 只是为了好玩,你可能想听听。 |
[30:17] | Look, | 是这样的, |
[30:18] | you’ve gone too far. | 你太出格了。 |
[30:20] | Busting the younger brother for leverage, | 为了获得筹码而对那个弟弟进行突击搜查, |
[30:22] | calling a press conference | 为了制造死亡威胁的目的而召开新闻发布会 |
[30:23] | for the purpose of creating a death threat. | 为了制造死亡威胁的目的而召开新闻发布会 |
[30:26] | I made a promise to Brian Fletcher’s mother | 我对Brian Fletcher的母亲做出了承诺,我要。。。 |
[30:28] | that I would– This isn’t keeping promises. | 这不是在信守承诺。 |
[30:31] | You’ve never played hardball before. Is that– | 你从没有手段强硬过,是吗? |
[30:32] | GAMBLE: Nor is this hardball. | 你这也不是手段强硬。 |
[30:33] | It goes beyond that. | 这已经超出强硬手段的范畴了。 |
[30:37] | Alan, you came to me asking for advice. | Alan,你找我征求意见。 |
[30:41] | Now I am giving it to you. | 现在我给你意见。 |
[30:45] | Your integrity is at stake. | 你的正直诚信危在旦夕。 |
[30:48] | The integrity of this office is at stake. | 这个部门的正直诚信危在旦夕。 |
[30:57] | Mr. Lowe? | |
[30:59] | I’m Lance Miller– | 我是Lance Miller。。。 |
[31:00] | Steven’s brother. | Steven的兄弟。 |
[31:04] | What can I do for you? | 有什么事吗? |
[31:06] | I did it. | 是我干的。 |
[31:08] | I shot that kid. | 我枪杀了那个孩子。 |
[31:20] | LANCE: I have a friend. His name’s Billy. | 我有个朋友。他叫Billy |
[31:22] | I was going to see him. That’s why I was there. | 我本来打算去见他。所以我才去那里。 |
[31:25] | You went to see your friend Billy. | 你要去看你的朋友Billy。 |
[31:27] | Yes. | 是的。 |
[31:29] | Two miles from your house. You walked. | 离你家两英里,你步行去。 |
[31:31] | Yes. | 是的。 |
[31:31] | With a gun. | 还带着一把枪 |
[31:33] | I was going to show Billy the gun. | 我打算让Billy看看枪。 |
[31:35] | Where’d you get the gun? | 你从哪里弄到的枪? |
[31:37] | LANCE: I found it. | 我捡到的。 |
[31:38] | Where? | 在哪里? |
[31:39] | In a ditch behind the projects. | 在小区后面的沟里。 |
[31:41] | So I was going to show Billy, | 所以我想去给Billy看, |
[31:44] | then that kid– he started punking me. | 那个孩子。。。他打我。 |
[31:47] | The Fletcher boy? LANCE: Yeah. | – 是那个叫Fletcher的孩子吗? – 是的。 |
[31:49] | He was going to beat me up and stuff, | 他要打我或者干别的什么, |
[31:52] | and I got scared, | 我很害怕, |
[31:55] | so I shot him. | 我就开枪打了他。 |
[31:57] | GAMBLE: What kind of gun was it, Lance? | 什么样的枪, Lance? |
[32:00] | A handgun. | 一把手枪。 |
[32:05] | What’s going on? | 什么情况? |
[32:06] | Ellenor, you know Lance Miller? | Ellenor,你认识Lance Miller吗? |
[32:09] | FRUTT: Of course I know him. what are you doing here, Lance? | 我当然认识他,Lance,你在这儿干什么? |
[32:12] | LOWE: He just confessed to killing Brian Fletcher. | 他刚才承认杀了Brian Fletcher。 |
[32:15] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[32:17] | That’s why we called you. | 这是我找你来的原因。 |
[32:21] | Give me just a second. | 给我点时间。 |
[32:22] | Lance, will you come with me? | Lance,你跟我来好吗? |
[32:32] | LOWE: Now, if Steven isn’t the shooter, | 那么,如果Steven不是凶手, |
[32:36] | why would his kid brother be down here | 为什么他的小弟弟要来这儿救他? |
[32:38] | trying to save him? | 为什么他的小弟弟要来这儿救他? |
[32:42] | I’m not defending the policeman. | 我不是为警方辩解。 |
[32:44] | I’m just saying we don’t know for sure | 我只是说我不能肯定他在Frank Vaughan的案子上撒谎了。 |
[32:46] | he lied in Frank Vaughan’s case. | 我只是说我不能肯定他在Frank Vaughan的案子上撒谎了。 |
[32:48] | He’s known to lie. DNA cleared Frank Vaughan. | 大家都知道他撒谎成性,DNA测试也证实Frank Vaughan是清白的 |
[32:51] | The likelihood is this cop is responsible. | 警方很可能是有责任的。 |
[32:54] | Obviously, I’m not about to comment on the merits. | 显然,我对这些案情事实予以置评。 |
[32:56] | You haven’t even filed your complaint yet. | 但你连申诉都还没有提出。 |
[32:58] | My client isn’t looking to win a lottery here, Mr. Jenkins. | Jenkins,我的当事人并不是想借此捞一大笔钱。 |
[33:02] | All I’m asking for | 我要求的就是确保他能得到照顾。 |
[33:03] | is to make sure he’s taken care of. | 我要求的就是确保他能得到照顾。 |
[33:06] | I want to establish a trust, | 我希望建立一个信托资金 |
[33:08] | I want temporary housing in a private group home. | 我希望让他临时住进一个集体住宅 (group home是一种私人住宅,供不能与家人 一起生活的儿童、成年人或老年人的慢性残疾 人士居住。配有看护人员照顾) |
[33:10] | I don’t have authority to do that. | 我无权这么做。 |
[33:11] | You have the authority to make the recommendation. | 你有钱提出建议。 |
[33:15] | Look, | 你看, |
[33:16] | the liability on this isn’t in question here. | 在这里谈的不是责任问题 |
[33:20] | We both know it. | 我们都明白这一点。 |
[33:22] | Frank Vaughan is mentally handicapped. | Frank Vaughan是个智障人士。 |
[33:23] | I’m just asking that we not drag this out. | 我只是要求不要这么拖延下去。 |
[33:25] | I’m giving you the chance to settle this quickly | 我在给你提供一个廉价快捷解决问题的机会。 |
[33:28] | and cheaply. | 我在给你提供一个廉价快捷解决问题的机会。 |
[33:29] | I know you don’t want this in the hands of a jury. | 我知道ni不想把这事交给陪审团。 |
[33:33] | Let’s just do something here | 让我们对此做点什么吧, |
[33:35] | because it’s the right thing to do. | 因为这是正确的处理。 |
[33:43] | All right. | 没什么事。 |
[33:47] | He didn’t shoot the Fletcher boy. | 他没有杀那个Fletcher的孩子。 |
[33:48] | He decided to confess to it since– | 他决定坦白是因为。。。 |
[33:51] | Look, he figured since he was 10, | 他盘算因为他才十岁, |
[33:54] | the punishment would be less for him | 对他的处罚会比Steven要轻。 |
[33:56] | than Steven. | 对他的处罚会比Steven要轻。 |
[33:57] | Well, that’s very astute, Ellenor. | 哼,真精明呀,Ellenor |
[33:58] | Whose idea was it? | 这是谁的主意? |
[34:00] | FRUTT: He says it was his, and I believe him, Helen. | 他说是他自己的,我相信他,Helen。 |
[34:02] | Lester would have never sent down his 10-year-old | Lester绝不会牺牲他十岁的孩子 |
[34:04] | to fall on a grenade. | Lester绝不会牺牲他十岁的孩子 |
[34:05] | Well, then, why would he– | 那好,那他为什么会。。。 |
[34:06] | FRUTT: He was just convinced | 他只是确信Steven会因此被逮捕, |
[34:07] | that Steven was going to get arrested for it. | 他只是确信Steven会因此被逮捕, |
[34:09] | He’s scared, Helen. That’s all. | 他害怕了,Helen,仅此而已。 |
[34:11] | His father’s home crying, | 他爸爸在家里伤心, |
[34:13] | He’s got two brother– He just got scared. | 他看到两个哥哥。。。他只是害怕了。 |
[34:16] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪儿? |
[34:18] | He’s right outside. | 就在门外。 |
[34:20] | Could you bring him in, please? | 能请你带他进来吗? |
[34:26] | FRUTT: Lance? | Lance吗? |
[34:35] | Michael, place the boy under arrest for murder, please, | Michael,请把这个孩子以谋杀罪名逮捕。 |
[34:37] | and transport him to Juvenile Court. | 并押送到少年法庭。 |
[34:38] | What? LOWE: Read him his rights. | – 搞什么? – 给他宣读权力。 |
[34:40] | FRUTT: For God’s sake, you know he made it all up. | 看在上帝的份上,你很清楚这全是他编的 |
[34:42] | LOWE: You tell Mr. Miller that if he has | 你去告诉Miller先生,如果他有任何有关这次犯罪的信息 |
[34:44] | any information on this crime, | 你去告诉Miller先生,如果他有任何有关这次犯罪的信息 |
[34:46] | he should come forward. | 他应该主动交待。 |
[34:48] | Otherwise, his 10-year-old will be indicted | 否则,他的十岁的孩子将被作为一个少年犯被起诉。 |
[34:50] | as a youthful offender. | 否则,他的十岁的孩子将被作为一个少年犯被起诉。 |
[34:51] | FRUTT: First of all, any confession you got– | 首先,你们得到的所有供认。。。 |
[34:53] | He’s 10 years old. without counsel present– | 他才十岁,有没有律师在场。。。 |
[34:54] | LOWE: That confession is not custodial. | 那些供认又不是在拘押状态下得到的。 |
[34:56] | He just walked in and announced that he did it. | 他自己走进来说是他干的。 |
[34:58] | State of mind. LOWE: You can try to suppress it | – 我指的是他的精神状态 – 你可以去申请排除这份供述。 |
[34:59] | if you want, Ellenor, | 你愿意就去做好了,Ellenor。 |
[35:01] | but he will be indicted. | 但是他会被起诉的。 |
[35:02] | Read him his rights, detective. | 向他宣读权利,警探。 |
[35:04] | Detective. | 警探。 |
[35:08] | MCGUIRE: Lance Miller, you’re under arrest | Lance Miller,你因谋杀Brian Fletcher而被逮捕。 |
[35:10] | for the murder of Brian Fletcher. | Lance Miller,你因谋杀Brian Fletcher而被逮捕。 |
[35:12] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默。 |
[35:14] | Anything you say can and will be used | 你所说的一切都能够用来在法庭作为控告你的证据 |
[35:15] | against you in a Court of law. | 你所说的一切都能够用来在法庭作为控告你的证据 |
[35:17] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权请一位律师 |
[35:19] | If you cannot afford one, one will be appointed to you. | 如果你付不起律师费的话,法庭会为你免费提供律师 |
[35:27] | There’s a lot of details to still work out. | 还有很多细节问题需要解决 |
[35:29] | We haven’t agreed on how much money, | 我们还没有商定索赔金额, |
[35:31] | but in the meantime, | 但在同时, |
[35:32] | we have a place for you to live, | 我们给你找了个住处, |
[35:35] | and soon you’ll be able to move | 并且不久后你还会搬到条件更好的地方, |
[35:36] | to an even better place, | 并且不久后你还会搬到条件更好的地方, |
[35:37] | and you’ll have enough money for rent, groceries… | 你会有足够的钱来付房租,买些生活用品。。。 |
[35:41] | We can move you into your temporary housing today. | 我们今天就能让你搬进临时住所。 |
[35:43] | And–and Andrea. Can she come? | 那。。。那Andrea,她会来吗? |
[35:47] | Frank… | |
[35:48] | I told you. | 我跟你说过 |
[35:50] | Andrea’s not coming. | Andrea不会来的。 |
[35:53] | We explained this, remember? | 我们解释过了,还记得吗? |
[35:55] | You lied to me. | 你骗我。 |
[35:56] | I didn’t lie. | 我没有骗你 |
[35:57] | You said you did not find her when you did. | 你说你没找到她,但你那时已经找到了。 |
[36:00] | Well– | 这个。。。 |
[36:01] | And now I don’t believe you | 现在你说她不会来,我不信你了 |
[36:03] | when you say she won’t come. | 现在你说她不会来,我不信你了 |
[36:04] | Why would I say that– | 我为何要那么说。。。 |
[36:05] | You lied. The police lied before, | 你骗我,警察以前骗了我, |
[36:07] | and you’re lying now. | 现在你又骗我。 |
[36:09] | Nobody wants me to be with her | 因为我傻,没有人想让我和她在一起。 |
[36:11] | because I am retarded. | 因为我傻,没有人想让我和她在一起。 |
[36:13] | You–you think that I am bad for her | 因为我傻,你。。。你认为我对她不好 |
[36:15] | because I’m retarded. | 因为我傻,你。。。你认为我对她不好 |
[36:17] | You think that I will– I will hurt her. | 你以为我会。。。我会伤害她。 |
[36:19] | That is not the case. | 不是这样的。 |
[36:20] | Where is she, then? | 那她现在在哪儿? |
[36:21] | Tell me where she is. | 告诉我她在哪儿 |
[36:23] | I can’t really do that. | 我真的不能告诉你。 |
[36:24] | But why? I promised her I wouldn’t. | – 为什么? – 我对她保证过不告诉你。 |
[36:33] | This is… | 这是。。。 |
[36:35] | just too painful for her, Frank. | 这对她太痛苦了,Frank |
[36:37] | She needs time to adjust. | 她需要时间去适应。 |
[36:42] | The only thing that I ever did | 我做过的唯一有意义的事 |
[36:44] | was make a baby… | 就是有个孩子。。。 |
[36:48] | A beautiful, beautiful baby. | 一个美丽,非常美丽的孩子 |
[36:53] | Why can’t I be with her? | 我为什么不能和她在一起? |
[36:57] | Maybe in time. | 也许需要些时间。 |
[37:03] | Let’s get you to your new home, okay? | 我们去你的新家吧,好吗? |
[37:05] | I really think you’re going to like it. | 我相信你会喜欢的。 |
[37:09] | Okay. | 那好吧。 |
[37:12] | FRUTT: Don’t tell me this isn’t your case, Helen. | 别跟我说什么这不是你的案子,Helen |
[37:14] | You’ve seen enough firsthand to step in. | 你亲眼看到的足以使你对此干预了吧。 |
[37:16] | I can’t just step in. Even if– | 我无法干预的,即使。。。 |
[37:18] | He’s using this to turn the screw, | 他借此来施加压力, |
[37:20] | and as an officer of the Court, | 作为一名法庭人员, |
[37:22] | You have an obligation to report him. | 你有义务去举报他。 |
[37:24] | For what? | 举报他什么? |
[37:26] | Bad faith. | 行为不端。 |
[37:27] | Even Richard Bay wouldn’t have pulled this kind of crap. | 即使是Richard Bay,也不会干出这种下作的事来 |
[37:30] | You have to step in. | 你必须要干预了。 |
[37:36] | Ellenor Frutt. | |
[37:39] | What? | 什么? |
[37:42] | When? | 什么时候? |
[37:46] | Steven Miller was just stabbed. | Steven Miller刚刚被刺伤了。 |
[37:48] | He’s in surgery at Brigham’s. | 他在Brigham医院的急诊处。 |
[38:18] | They think he’s going to be okay. | 他们说他应该会好起来的 |
[38:25] | Was it a retaliation hit? | 这是报复吗? |
[38:27] | No. | 不是。 |
[38:29] | It was one of the Bloods– | 是Bloods帮的一个人干的。。。 |
[38:31] | the gang he used to be in. | 他以前参加过的那个帮派。 |
[38:33] | I don’t understand. | 我没明白。 |
[38:34] | LESTER: His name is Lennard Stewart. | 那人名叫Lennard Stewart |
[38:37] | He’s also the one who shot the Fletcher boy, | 他也是那个枪击Fletcher的人。 |
[38:39] | Mr. Lowe. | |
[38:41] | He evidently thought that Steven would eventually find out | 他显然是以为Steven最后会发现是他干的。 |
[38:44] | that it was him, | 他显然是以为Steven最后会发现是他干的。 |
[38:45] | and that Steven would turn him in to save himself, | 而Steven会把他交出来救自己, |
[38:48] | so he decided… | 所以他决定。。。 |
[38:52] | He tried to shut Steven up for good. | 他试图永远让Steven闭嘴。 |
[39:04] | Come on, come on. | 来吧。 |
[39:06] | The doctor says you can come in now. Come on. | 医生说你们现在可以进去了。来吧。 |
[39:07] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[39:16] | Feeling pretty good, Alan? | Alan,感觉很好吗? |
[39:18] | Are you? | 你呢? |
[39:21] | I take my cues from defense attorneys, Ellenor. | Ellenor,我是从辩护律师那里得到线索的。 |
[39:25] | They come to me saying one of two things– | 他们来找我说的,就是以下二者之一。。。 |
[39:27] | “My client’s innocent” | “我的客户是无辜的” |
[39:29] | or “You got no case.” | 或者“你没有立案依据” |
[39:32] | You were telling me that I had no case. | 你跟我说的是我没有立案依据。 |
[39:42] | Your bathroom is nicer than mine. | 你的浴室比我的还棒。 |
[39:44] | (chuckles) | |
[39:47] | It’s really all mine? | 真的都是我的? |
[39:49] | You don’t own the apartment, | 你不是公寓的主人, |
[39:50] | but it’s all yours to use. | 但你都可以使用。 |
[39:51] | Eventually, you’ll probably move to another place | 最终,你可能会搬到另一个地方 |
[39:53] | which will also be yours, but for now… | 那会是属于你的,但现在。。。 |
[39:55] | Have you lived alone before? | 你以前一个人住过吗? |
[39:57] | Oh, yes. Before the police took me, | 噢,住过,警察把我抓起来之前。 |
[40:00] | but, oh, this is– | 但,噢,这儿。。。 |
[40:02] | this is so much nicer than–than– | 这儿要好太多了。。。 |
[40:10] | Hi, dad. | 嗨,爸爸 |
[40:16] | (gasps) | |
[40:22] | Andrea? | |
[40:25] | How– | 你。。。 |
[40:27] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[40:30] | I am good. | 我很好 |
[40:32] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[40:33] | I’m great. | 我很好 |
[40:36] | Oh. | |
[40:38] | You–you– you’re so beautiful. | 你。。。你。。。太漂亮了。 |
[40:42] | Oh. | |
[40:43] | She is so beautiful. | 她多漂亮呀 |
[40:46] | ANDREA: Listen… | 听我说。。。 |
[40:52] | All these years, | 这些年, |
[40:54] | I… | 我。。。 |
[40:57] | They lied to you. | 他们骗了你。 |
[40:59] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[41:04] | I– | 我。。。 |
[41:06] | I’ve always wanted to meet you. | 我一直想见你。 |
[41:09] | I have missed you | 我很想你 |
[41:12] | so, so much. | 很想。 |
[41:30] | I do not want to let go. | 我不想放手。 |
[41:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:42] | Oh. | |
[41:55] | Ms. Fletcher. | Fletcher女士 |
[42:01] | They just arrested the man who killed my son, | 警方刚刚逮捕了杀你儿子的凶手。 |
[42:05] | not the man you were after. | 不是那个你追查的人。 |
[42:08] | But I know | 但我知道 |
[42:12] | it never would have come about | 如果不是你那么努力推进的话, |
[42:13] | if you had not pushed the way you did. | 这一切都不会发生的。 |
[42:17] | You kept your promise, | 你信守了你的诺言。 |
[42:19] | Mr. Lowe. | |
[42:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[42:29] | You’re a man of your word. | 你是个信守诺言的人 |