时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | DOLE: Previously on The Practice… | 前集回顾未作翻译 |
[00:02] | His lawyer fell out, | |
[00:04] | the case has already been continued six times. | |
[00:06] | What’s the case? | |
[00:07] | Statutory rape. | |
[00:08] | I don’t want it. | |
[00:09] | I didn’t ask. | |
[00:10] | I never forced him. | |
[00:12] | DONNELL: Mr. Orbis, | |
[00:14] | he’s 13 years old. | |
[00:15] | I loved him. | |
[00:16] | DONNELL: I have to attack | |
[00:17] | a 13-year-old rape victim | |
[00:20] | and I don’t wanna do it. | |
[00:22] | Well, you will. | |
[00:23] | And if I tank it? | |
[00:25] | Please, | |
[00:26] | you don’t think I just pulled your name | |
[00:28] | out of a hat. | |
[00:29] | Do you take drugs, Justin? All right. | |
[00:31] | This is the accusing witness. | |
[00:33] | Go ahead. | |
[00:34] | DONNELL: After you were caught with drugs, Justin, | |
[00:36] | you got suspended then, didn’t you? | |
[00:38] | Yes. | |
[00:39] | And this is when… | |
[00:40] | MARTIN: You hypocrite! | |
[00:42] | You leave the church, accusing us of enabling sex– | |
[00:44] | There’s a difference between– | |
[00:45] | MARTIN: There’s a difference? | |
[00:46] | I was ordered by the court! | |
[00:48] | MARTIN: Then quit your profession. | |
[00:50] | MAN: We the jury return a finding | |
[00:52] | of not guilty. | |
[00:53] | The defendant… | |
[00:55] | is free to go. | |
[00:57] | (gavel bangs) | |
[00:59] | (indistinct chatter) | |
[01:06] | I know you can beat this! | 我知道你能赢搞定! |
[01:07] | Earl, trial is not | Earl,这事不能上庭! |
[01:09] | an option here! | Earl,这事不能上庭! |
[01:10] | You killed a cop! | 你杀了个警察 |
[01:11] | Who told me he was a drug dealer? | 是谁跟我说的他是个毒贩? |
[01:13] | Because he was working undercover | 因为他是个卧底 |
[01:15] | and even if he was a drug dealer, | 就算他是个毒贩 |
[01:17] | it’s still murder to shoot him! | 开枪杀他也是谋杀! |
[01:19] | How many times do I have to tell you | 我已经跟你说了多少次了 |
[01:21] | it was an accident?! | 那是一次事故?! |
[01:22] | Are you stupid? | 你傻呀? |
[01:25] | Since your own lawyer has trouble buying your story, | 既然你自己的律师很很难相信你的话 |
[01:28] | you might consider how hard it will be | 你可以想想看要说服陪审团会有多难 |
[01:30] | to convince a jury. | 你可以想想看要说服陪审团会有多难 |
[01:31] | You know what, Mr. Jerk-off? | 我告诉你,混蛋先生 |
[01:32] | Just defend me | 只要替我辩护就行 |
[01:34] | and while you’re doing so, | 在这期间 |
[01:35] | stop trying to pretend that you’re better than me. | 你别再装得比我强似的 |
[01:38] | Your last client was a child rapist, | 你上一个当事人是个恋童癖 |
[01:40] | who you seemed to have no problem getting off. | 你帮他脱罪一点也没为难 |
[01:42] | Now, you do what you need to, Bobby! | Bobby,现在,你该干什么就去干! |
[01:45] | Accuse the cop’s widow. | 说是那警察老婆干的 |
[01:48] | Argue that he shot himself. | 或者说他是自杀的 |
[01:49] | You can even stand up and say, | 你甚至可以说 |
[01:51] | You did it.I don’t much care. | 是你干的,我一点也不在乎 |
[01:54] | You can even argue accident | 你可以说那是一次意外 |
[01:56] | because that is what it was. | 因为其实就是那样的 |
[01:57] | You listen to me. No, you listen. | – 你听我说 – 不,你听着 |
[02:01] | I am the customer, Bobby. | 我是你的客户,Bobby |
[02:05] | Aside from that, | 除此之外 |
[02:06] | you need to remember you and I | 你要记住你和我非常相似 |
[02:08] | are a lot alike. | 非常相似 |
[02:10] | I’m a drug dealer. | 我是个毒贩 |
[02:11] | You defend drug dealers. | 你为毒贩辩护 |
[02:13] | We need to accept ourselves | 我们必须要承认我们自己 |
[02:14] | for what we are, Bobby. | 是什么人,Bobby |
[02:16] | And add to that, | 更何况 |
[02:18] | I am the customer. | 我是你的客户 |
[03:16] | Why do I need help? | 为什么我需要帮助? |
[03:18] | I’m not saying you need help. | 我不是说你需要帮助。 |
[03:19] | I’m just offering. I’m fine. | – 我只是自愿提出来 – 我没事 |
[03:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[03:22] | YOUNG: Bobby, it is a cop killer case. Those tend to– | Bobby,这是个警察杀手的案子,这往往是。。。 |
[03:25] | Did I lose the ability to try cases alone? | 我是不是失去了独自审理案件的能力了? |
[03:28] | No. Did I lose the ability | – 不 – 我是不是失去了 |
[03:29] | to ask for help when I need it? | 当我需要的时候去寻求帮助的能力了? |
[03:31] | YOUNG: No. | 不是 |
[03:32] | Did you lose the ability to sleep? | 你失去了睡觉的能力了吗? |
[03:34] | ‘Cause you look like crap. | 因为你看起来像个废柴 |
[03:36] | For you, I mean, you’re still better-looking than me. | 我是说和你自己比而言,你还是要比我看上去强些 |
[03:46] | Can I help you? | 有什么可为你效劳的吗? |
[03:47] | I need a lawyer. I was arrested. | 我需要找个律师,我被逮捕了 |
[03:50] | HATCHER: For? | 因为什么? |
[03:51] | Drugs, marijuana. | 毒品,大麻 |
[03:54] | They’re gonna put me in jail. | 他们要把我关起来 |
[03:56] | Jamie? Excellent. – Jamie? | – 太好了 |
[04:00] | I’m Jamie Stringer. Hello. | 我是Jamie Stringer,你好 |
[04:02] | I’ll be your attorney. | 我来做你的律师 |
[04:03] | You are? Tammy Roe. – Tammy Roe | – 你是? |
[04:05] | Let’s go in the conference room. | 我们去会议室吧 |
[04:13] | GAMBLE: The evidence will show Detective Bowers | 证据将会证实Bowers警探 |
[04:15] | was working undercover on a drug detail | 正在做卧底调查有关毒品案件的详情 |
[04:18] | when the defendant, Earl Johnson, | 被告,Earl Johnson |
[04:20] | attacked him, | 袭击了他 |
[04:21] | took his gun, | 抢了他的枪 |
[04:23] | and shot him to death. | 枪杀了他 |
[04:25] | Detective Bowers | Bowers警探 |
[04:27] | was the first Boston police officer | 是过去十年里第一个 |
[04:29] | to be killed in the line of duty | 在执行公务时殉职的 |
[04:30] | in over a decade. | 波士顿警官 |
[04:34] | That’s his wife, son, and two daughters | 坐在那边的是他的妻子,儿子和两个女儿 |
[04:36] | sitting over there. | 坐在那边的是他的妻子,儿子和两个女儿 |
[04:38] | I’m sure we’d all like to extend our condolences, | 我相信我们都想表达我们的哀悼之情 |
[04:42] | but you can do something more. | 但你们可以做更多的事 |
[04:46] | You can give them justice | 你们可以给他们公道 |
[04:49] | and at the end of this case, | 在这个案子结束的时候 |
[04:51] | that’s all they’ll ask you for. | 这就是他们要求你们所做的 |
[05:03] | Mr. Donnell? | Donnell先生? |
[05:13] | Justice is all my client’s entitled to, | 公道是我委托人有权享有的 |
[05:18] | and it’s all we ask for as well. | 这也是我们所要求的 |
[05:29] | What the hell was that? | 那到底是怎么回事? |
[05:30] | DONNELL: I didn’t wanna tip our defense. | 我不想点出我们的辩护策略 |
[05:32] | Tip our defense? | 点出我们的辩护策略? |
[05:35] | You give a one-liner– Hey, fire me! | – 你就讲了一句。。。 – 嘿,炒了我好了! |
[05:38] | What’s going on with you? | 你怎么了? |
[05:40] | You’ve represented me many times. | 你做我的律师很多次了 |
[05:42] | Suddenly, you got this big problem. | 突然间,你把这当成个大麻烦 |
[05:44] | My problem is you suddenly doubting me. | 我的麻烦是你突然间不信任我了 |
[05:45] | Because you seem different! | 因为你看起来不一样了! |
[05:47] | Look, it’s like you said, you’re the customer. | 听着,如你所说,你是个客户 |
[05:49] | I took your money. I’ll give you your money’s worth. | 我拿了你的钱,我会让你物有所值的 |
[05:51] | That opening? Was designed to keep | – 可那个开庭陈述? – 那是为了 |
[05:53] | Helen Gamble in the dark. | 让Helen Gamble一头雾水 |
[05:56] | The fact that you’re in the dark stuns me. | 鉴于你的超高的精神敏锐度 |
[05:59] | Given your advanced mental acuity. | 你对此也一头雾水让我感到震惊 |
[06:02] | What is this? | 这算什么? |
[06:07] | You want me to threaten you | 你想让我威胁你 |
[06:09] | so you can get off the case. | 以便你能从这个案子脱身 |
[06:12] | I would never, ever threaten you, Bobby. | 我永远不会威胁你的,Bobby |
[06:15] | You keep forgetting, | 你总是记不住 |
[06:17] | we’re like brothers. | 我们就像兄弟一样 |
[06:24] | Will they put me in prison? | 他们要把我关起来吗? |
[06:26] | I highly doubt it. | 我深表怀疑 |
[06:27] | The fact that they released you | 事实上他们甚至 |
[06:28] | before even being arraigned, | 在法庭聆讯前就释放了你 |
[06:31] | I’ll see you at the courthouse, okay? | 我会在法庭等你,好吗? |
[06:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:41] | Okay. | 好了 |
[06:42] | The search seems to be bogus. | 警方的检查是违规的 |
[06:44] | She was pulled over for rolling through a stop sign. | 她是因为溜车越过了停止标志线而被拦下的 |
[06:46] | How much pot? | 多少毒品? |
[06:48] | An ounce. | 一盎司 |
[06:49] | FRUTT: She wasn’t under the influence? | 她是吸毒后驾车吗? |
[06:50] | STRINGER: No. Totally sober. | 不,她完全清醒 |
[06:52] | Who’s sitting, do you know? | 是哪个法官,你知道吗? |
[06:53] | I think Judge Brenford. Why? | 我想是Brenford法官吧,为什么问这个? |
[06:57] | Brenford? | Brenford法官吗? |
[06:59] | You’re home. | 那你踏实了 |
[07:00] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么? |
[07:01] | Brenford is the flirting judge, | Brenford是个调情的法官 |
[07:04] | and you’ve got blond hair. | 而你有一头金发 |
[07:06] | Forget it. | 别想了 |
[07:07] | This case is as good as kicked. | 这案子几乎就算撤案了 |
[07:09] | What do you mean, “The flirting judge”? | 你说“调情的法官”是什么意思? |
[07:11] | All you have to do | 你要做的就是 |
[07:13] | is smile at him. | 冲他微笑 |
[07:14] | Big smile. | 甜甜的微笑 |
[07:16] | Over the top. | 夸张一些的 |
[07:17] | If he thinks you think he’s cute, | 如果他认为你觉得他很帅 |
[07:20] | he’ll suppress on the spot. | 他会当即排除警方的搜查证据的 |
[07:22] | What? No, he’s right. | – 啥? – 不,他说的对 |
[07:24] | I’ve had six cases | 我有六个案子 |
[07:27] | kicked on smiles alone. | 只靠微笑就撤案了 |
[07:28] | I mean, with Lindsay, pfft, | 我是说,如果是Lindsay,切 |
[07:30] | he doesn’t even wait for the facts with her. | 他甚至都不等她陈述完 |
[07:32] | Can you flirt? | 你能调情吗? |
[07:33] | Can I flirt? | 我能调情吗? |
[07:34] | Like, with every professor I ever had, | 呵,我跟每个教过我的教授都调过情 |
[07:36] | thank you. | 不劳你费心 |
[07:37] | Like I said, you’re home. | 那就如我说过的,你踏实了 |
[07:42] | Can I flirt? | 居然问我能调情吗? |
[07:46] | That was genius. | 你真叫有才 |
[07:49] | That was mean. | 那叫下作 |
[07:52] | It was a buy-bust operation. | 这是一次钓鱼执法行动 |
[07:54] | Detective Bowers was posing as a seller. | Bowers警探假扮卖家 |
[07:56] | Detective Bowers was your partner? | Bowers警探是你的搭档吗? |
[07:58] | SLEZAK: Yes. Our goal here | 对,我们的目的 |
[08:00] | was to arrest the defendant, | 是为了逮捕被告 |
[08:01] | then cut a deal for information | 然后与其达成交易 |
[08:03] | on other drug sources. | 获取其他毒品来源的信息 |
[08:05] | Detective, would you describe what happened? | 警探,你能说一下事发经过吗? |
[08:07] | SLEZAK: The operation was in an alley | 这次行动是在两栋废弃建筑之间 |
[08:09] | between two abandoned buildings. | 的一条小巷里进行的 |
[08:11] | I manned an observation post | 我在其中一栋楼的屋顶上 |
[08:13] | on the roof of one of the buildings, | 安排了一个观察哨 |
[08:15] | and we had unmarked cars | 在小巷的两端 |
[08:16] | at either end of the alley. | 我们分别安排了没有警用标志的车 |
[08:17] | And? | 然后呢? |
[08:18] | SLEZAK: I saw the defendant, | 我看到了被告 |
[08:20] | Earl Johnson, | Earl Johnson |
[08:21] | go into the alley and walk up to Eddie. | 进入小巷并走向Eddie |
[08:23] | A minute later, I heard a shot. | 一分钟后,我听到了枪声 |
[08:25] | By the time I got to him, Eddie was dead. | 当我找到他时,Eddie已经死了 |
[08:29] | The defendant started to run. | 被告开始逃跑 |
[08:30] | I pulled my weapon, went in pursuit, | 我拔出枪继续追击 |
[08:32] | and eventually apprehended him. | 最终我抓到了他 |
[08:35] | You never actually saw what happened? | 你从没确切地看到事发经过吧? |
[08:38] | They were standing in the bay | 他们站在一扇卷起的车库门的隔间里 |
[08:39] | of a roll-up garage door. | 他们站在一扇卷起的车库门的隔间里 |
[08:41] | It was dark. | 天很黑 |
[08:42] | You didn’t see it? No. | – 你没看到是吧? – 没有 |
[08:44] | DONNELL: And you couldn’t hear either? | 你也听不到他们说什么吧? |
[08:46] | SLEZAK: We don’t wire undercover officers | 在这种情况下,我们不给卧底警官戴窃听器 |
[08:47] | in cases like this. | 在这种情况下,我们不给卧底警官戴窃听器 |
[08:49] | DONNELL: So, if there had been a fight for the gun, | 那么说,如果发生了抢夺枪支的争斗 |
[08:51] | you wouldn’t know? | 你也不会知道吧? |
[08:52] | SLEZAK: If there’d been a fight for the gun, | 如果那儿发生了抢夺枪支的争斗 |
[08:54] | your client would be dead. | 你的当事人估计就完蛋了 |
[08:56] | DONNELL: Would you say Detective Bowers | 你是说Bowers警探 |
[08:57] | was an aggressive officer? | 是个好斗的警官吗? |
[08:59] | SLEZAK: I would say he was an excellent officer. | 我说的是他是一个出色的警官 |
[09:01] | Move to strike, non-responsive. Sustained. | – 所答非所问,请求排除证词 – 准许 |
[09:03] | SLEZAK: I wouldn’t say he was overly aggressive, no. | 不,我要说他并不过于好斗 |
[09:05] | DONNELL: But he’d fight with suspects? | 但他会和嫌犯打斗吗? |
[09:07] | SLEZAK: Yes. He’d use his fists | 会的,他用的是拳头 |
[09:08] | instead of his gun, | 而不是用他的枪 |
[09:09] | which probably saved lives. | 这可能救了些人的命 |
[09:11] | But some suspects complained | 但是一些嫌犯投诉 |
[09:12] | that he used excessive physical force. | 他使用了过多的肢体暴力 |
[09:15] | Not one of those complaints was ever upheld. | 这些投诉中没有一个得到认可 |
[09:20] | Thank you. Nothing further. | 谢谢,没什么要问的了 |
[09:31] | Okay. You’re up next. | 你下一个出庭作证 |
[09:33] | I expect it to be pretty quick. | 我希望简短些 |
[09:35] | Don’t editorialized. | 别做主观评论 |
[09:37] | This lawyer will make you pay for it. | 这个律师会让你吃不了兜着走的 |
[09:39] | Just spit out the facts. | 只说事实即可 |
[09:42] | You expect it to be quick? | 你希望简短些吗? |
[09:44] | Ms. Gamble, | Gamble女士 |
[09:46] | you did read the autopsy? | 你看了验尸报告了? |
[09:47] | Yes. Single gunshot wound to the chest. | 看了,就是胸部有一处枪伤 |
[09:50] | Did you keep reading? | 你往下看了吗? |
[09:57] | Steroids? DOCTOR: I’m not saying illegal. | – 类固醇? – 我不是说这违法了 |
[09:59] | The over-the-counter muscle-building supplements | 非处方肌肉营养补充剂 |
[10:01] | are identical to the illegal stuff. | 等同于违禁药品 |
[10:02] | Was he ever tested? | 他接受过检查吗? |
[10:04] | For drugs of abuse, | 检查是针对滥用毒品的 |
[10:05] | coke, heroin, | 可卡因,海洛因 |
[10:07] | not steroids. | 但不是检查类固醇 |
[10:11] | Steroid rage. | 类固醇癫狂症 |
[10:13] | What? GAMBLE: Of course. | – 什么? – 当然了 |
[10:15] | That’s their defense. | 那就是他们的辩护理由 |
[10:16] | Bobby Donnell is going to argue | Bobby Donnell会提出 |
[10:18] | that your partner flipped out. | 你的搭档暴怒了 |
[10:19] | SLEZAK: That’s ridiculous. | 真荒唐 |
[10:21] | GAMBLE: He’s got a few excessive | 他有过几次 |
[10:22] | force complaints on his record… | 过度使用暴力的投诉。。。 |
[10:25] | SLEZAK: Look, | 听着 |
[10:26] | Eddie never had any steroid rage. | Eddie绝对没有什么类固醇癫狂症 |
[10:28] | He was my partner for nine years. | 我们搭档九年了 |
[10:31] | I’m telling you, he was an even-tempered guy, | 我告诉你,他是个脾气平和的人 |
[10:33] | and this was a standard bust. | 这是一次合规的警方突击行动 |
[10:34] | GAMBLE: Well, he had steroids in his system. | 不过,他体内有类固醇 |
[10:37] | Bobby Donnell has that autopsy report. | Bobby Donnell也有尸检报告 |
[10:39] | He’s going to argue your partner started the fight. | 他会提出你的搭档先动手的 |
[10:42] | Trust me. | 相信我吧 |
[10:47] | Commonwealth vs. Tammy Roe. | 马萨诸塞州诉Tammy Roe |
[10:49] | Possession of controlled substance. | 持有受管制物品罪 |
[10:51] | Your Honor, we’d like to, | 法官大人,我们要求 |
[10:54] | you know, waive reading, | 放弃宣读权利 |
[10:55] | if that’s all right. | 如果可以的话 |
[10:57] | Since there’s no question of bail, | 因为不存在保释问题 |
[10:59] | we’d like to move to suppress the search | 如果您方便的话,我们想要求 |
[11:01] | at your convenience. | 排除警方搜查所得证据 |
[11:05] | Why are you so happy? | 你怎么这么高兴呀? |
[11:06] | Just happy to be here, Your Honor. | 来这儿就让我高兴,法官大人 |
[11:10] | Why? | 为什么? |
[11:11] | My client was stopped | 我的当事人被拦下 |
[11:13] | for rolling through a stop sign. | 是因为越过了停止标识线 |
[11:15] | There was no reasonable basis | 没有理由去搜查她的车 |
[11:16] | to search her car, | 没有理由去搜查她的车 |
[11:17] | and I always enjoy being able to right | 而且我总是很高兴能够去纠正 |
[11:20] | a constitutional wrong. | 一个违宪的错误 |
[11:24] | Are you a real lawyer? | 你真是个律师吗? |
[11:25] | Am I–yes. | 你问我。。。对呀 |
[11:32] | Are you–are you coming on to me? | 你是。。。你是对我有意思吗? |
[11:35] | I would never– | 我绝不会。。。 |
[11:37] | as hard as it is to resist. | 竭力去忍住 |
[11:40] | I just… | 我就是。。。 |
[11:56] | I am so sorry, Your Honor. | 对不起,法官大人 |
[11:58] | I started some new allergy medication, | 我开始用了一些新的过敏性药物 |
[11:59] | and it has made me so… | 这让我有些。。。 |
[12:02] | loopy. | 怪怪的 |
[12:03] | I just like to schedule a suppression hearing, | 我只是想申请一个证据排除听证会 |
[12:05] | if I could, where I could question | 如果可以的话,我可以对实施逮捕的警官 |
[12:08] | the arresting officer. | 进行质询 |
[12:10] | 2:00. | 定在二点吧 |
[12:12] | Will you be normal by then? | 那时候你能恢复正常吗? |
[12:14] | Yes, Your Honor. | 能,法官大人 |
[12:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[12:25] | What were you doing? | 你在搞什么呀? |
[12:26] | It was technical. | 这是技术性的 |
[12:28] | It didn’t seem like normal lawyering to me. | 我觉得这不像通常律师的做法 |
[12:33] | Wait here, one second. | 在这儿等我一下 |
[12:38] | I cannot believe you did that! | 我真不敢相信你们这都做得出来! |
[12:40] | It was a joke, Jamie. Calm down. | 开个玩笑而已,Jamie,别激动 |
[12:42] | It was not a funny joke. | 这玩笑一点也不好玩 |
[12:43] | You humiliated me! | 你们让我丢脸了! |
[12:45] | This is a real case, you know, | 这是个实实在在的案子,你们明白的 |
[12:46] | and somebody’s freedom is at stake, and you decide– | 有人的自由岌岌可危,而你们。。。 |
[12:49] | It was marijuana, please. | 只是大麻而已,别这样了 |
[12:51] | CARLTON: Ms. Stringer, if I may ask– | Stringer女士,如果可以的话。。。 |
[12:53] | what the hell was that? | 那到底怎么回事? |
[12:54] | Didn’t you hear me? Allergy medication. | 你没听见吗?过敏性药物 |
[12:56] | Uh-huh. Listen, | 呃,听着 |
[12:58] | I’ll give your girl two years. | 我给你当事人提的条件的是服刑两年 |
[13:00] | If you challenge the search, I’m going for seven. | 如果你质疑警方的搜查,我会加到七年 |
[13:02] | FRUTT: Seven? What? | 七年?你说什么? |
[13:04] | CARLTON: She has two priors for coke. | 她有两次涉及可卡因的前科 |
[13:05] | FRUTT: Even so, seven years- | 即便如此,这七年也。。。 |
[13:07] | One was for dealing. | 其中一起是贩卖可卡因 |
[13:10] | Look, | 听着 |
[13:12] | take the two. | 接受服刑二年 |
[13:13] | Otherwise– I’ll let you know. | – 否则。。。 – 我会再找你的 |
[13:21] | You didn’t tell us she had a prior for dealing. | 你没告诉我们她有贩毒的前科 |
[13:46] | Come on, Bobby. | 来吧,Bobby |
[13:49] | Take your turn. | 轮到你了 |
[13:54] | You don’t know what you’re missing. | 你不知道你错过了什么 |
[13:58] | Bobby, | |
[14:00] | Bobby. | |
[14:02] | Bobby. | |
[14:04] | Aren’t you due back at 1:00? | 你不是应该在一点去出庭吗? |
[14:10] | DOCTOR: The officer died from a single gunshot wound | 这位警官死于一处胸口的枪伤 |
[14:12] | to the chest. | 这位警官死于一处胸口的枪伤 |
[14:13] | The bullet exited the body at the sixth cervical vertebra. | 子弹从第六颈椎处射出 |
[14:16] | It was fired by the officer’s own weapon, | 是从这位警官自己的枪射出的 |
[14:18] | a police-issue Glock. | 一把警方专用的格洛克手枪 |
[14:19] | GAMBLE: Tell us about the entry wound. | 请告诉我们伤口的情况 |
[14:21] | It had powder residue and stippling burns | 有粉末残留物和呈星状排列的点状灼伤 |
[14:23] | arranged in a stellate pattern. | 有粉末残留物和呈星状排列的点状灼伤 |
[14:25] | GAMBLE: Meaning? | 这说明? |
[14:26] | DOCTOR: The muzzle was jammed | 枪口是紧紧抵在 |
[14:28] | up into the victim’s chest with pressure. | 受害人的胸口的 |
[14:30] | He was shot point-blank. | 他是被近距离枪杀的 |
[14:32] | Thank you, doctor. Nothing further. | 谢谢你,医生,没有要问的了 |
[14:37] | The report says the entry wound | 报告称伤口是细长型的 |
[14:40] | was elongated. | 报告称伤口是细长型的 |
[14:41] | Yes, the muzzle wasn’t flat against the body. | 是的,枪口不是平贴在身体上的 |
[14:44] | It was angled. | 是倾斜的 |
[14:46] | How did the muzzle get angled? | 枪口怎么会倾斜呢? |
[14:48] | I don’t know. | 这我不知道 |
[14:49] | You also don’t know why my client | 你也不知道为什么我的当事人 |
[14:51] | was in the alley | 会在小巷里 |
[14:52] | or what happened before the gun was fired. | 或者在开枪前发生了什么事 |
[14:55] | No. | 不知道 |
[14:56] | For all you know, | 据你所知 |
[14:57] | this shooting was accidental. | 这次枪击是意外 |
[14:59] | DOCTOR: I suppose it could’ve been suicide, too, | 我看也有可能是自杀 |
[15:02] | but I doubt it. | 但我对此表示怀疑 |
[15:03] | Isn’t it possible that there was a fight for the gun, | 有没有可能是因夺枪发生打斗 |
[15:06] | and it went off? | 然后枪走火了? |
[15:07] | DOCTOR: It’s possible, or the street was angled, | 有可能,也许街道是倾斜的 |
[15:10] | or your client’s hands slipped, | 或者你的当事人手滑了 |
[15:12] | or the victim flinched. | 或者受害人畏缩了 |
[15:24] | Thank you, doctor. | 谢谢你,医生 |
[15:25] | Nothing further. | 没问题了 |
[15:32] | Ms. Gamble, | Gamble女士 |
[15:32] | redirect? | 要再进行直询吗? |
[15:35] | No. | 不了 |
[15:51] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[15:54] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[15:55] | Well, Bobby, what’s your defense? | 好吧,Bobby,你的辩护理由是什么? |
[15:57] | Accident? Self-defense? | 意外?自卫? |
[15:59] | I don’t have to tell you, Helen. | 我没必要告诉你,Helen |
[16:01] | Well, actually, if it’s self-defense, | 那好,实际上,如果采用自卫的理由 |
[16:03] | you do have to give notice. | 你必须要通知我们 |
[16:06] | I’ll tell you what you need to know. | 该告诉你的我会告诉你的 |
[16:10] | Bobby, | |
[16:13] | would you look at me? | 你能看着我吗? |
[16:16] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[16:19] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[16:25] | Is he sleeping? | 他睡得着觉吗? |
[16:26] | Not enough. | 不太够 |
[16:27] | Why isn’t somebody second-chairing? | 为什么不配个次席律师? |
[16:29] | He won’t have it. | 他不想要 |
[16:31] | Helen, | |
[16:32] | is he really screwing up? | 他真的搞砸了吗? |
[16:34] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[16:35] | He could be laying a trap to sandbag me. | 他可能在设陷阱对我欲擒故纵 |
[16:37] | You guys have pulled so many stunts, | 你们这些人阴招太多 |
[16:39] | but he seems off. | 但他似乎不在状态 |
[16:42] | He’s either screwing up | 他要么是搞砸了 |
[16:44] | or he’s got me exactly where he wants me. | 要么他就是想把我带到沟儿里去 |
[16:50] | The suspect had proceeded through a stop sign | 嫌疑犯越过了一个停车标志线 |
[16:52] | without coming to a full stop. | 但没有完全停稳 |
[16:54] | CARLTON: Okay. And then you searched the vehicle? | 随后你搜查了那辆车? |
[16:56] | Yes, finding a packet | 对,发现了一个看来是装着大麻的包 |
[16:58] | which appeared to be marijuana. | 对,发现了一个看来是装着大麻的包 |
[17:00] | Lab analysis concluded it was marijuana, | 实验室检测断定是大麻 |
[17:03] | and the suspect was placed under arrest | 于是嫌犯就因持有受管制物品被逮捕 |
[17:04] | for possession of a controlled substance. | 于是嫌犯就因持有受管制物品被逮捕 |
[17:06] | CARLTON: All right. What made you decide | 那好,是什么促使你 |
[17:08] | to search the vehicle? | 去搜查车辆呢? |
[17:09] | It had a “watch your car” sticker | 在后保险杠上上面贴着“小心你的车”的贴纸 |
[17:11] | on the rear bumper. | 在后保险杠上上面贴着“小心你的车”的贴纸 |
[17:13] | I beg your pardon? | 请再说一遍? |
[17:14] | OFFICER: It’s a way to help citizens fight crime. | 这是帮助市民打击犯罪的一种方式 |
[17:16] | They register with us, we give them a sticker, | 他们找我们登记,我们就发给他们这个标签 |
[17:19] | which lets us stop and search their car | 允许我们拦下并搜查他们的车 |
[17:21] | to make sure that it’s not stolen | 以确保这些车不是被盗的 |
[17:23] | or being used in a crime. | 或者没有被用于犯罪 |
[17:25] | On the decal, it says, | 标签上写着 |
[17:26] | “You have consent to search this vehicle.” | “你已同意搜查这辆车” |
[17:28] | CARLTON: Is it a successful program? | 这是一个成功的项目吗? |
[17:30] | OFFICER: Very. Over a hundred cities and towns | 效果很好,在马萨诸塞州 |
[17:32] | in Massachusetts participate. | 有百余个城镇参加进来 |
[17:35] | Insurance companies even reduce your rates if you join. | 如果你加入,保险公司甚至会降低你的保险费率 |
[17:37] | How many cars in that neighborhood | 那个街区有多少辆车 |
[17:38] | have those stickers? | 有那种贴纸? |
[17:40] | Almost all the cars on my beat. | 在我执勤的区域几乎所有的车都帖了 |
[17:41] | It’s how we’ve cut auto theft | 这就是我们能把这个区域 |
[17:43] | and other crimes in the area by half. | 的汽车盗窃和其他犯罪减少一半的方法 |
[17:49] | You searched her car | 你搜查了她的车 |
[17:51] | because of a bumper sticker? | 是因为保险杠上有贴纸? |
[17:52] | One that gave me consent to search, yes. | 对,那个贴纸准许我进行搜查 |
[17:55] | This wasn’t even her car. | 这甚至都不是她的车 |
[17:56] | It was her parents’ car. | 是她父母的车 |
[17:58] | And her parents’ bumper sticker. | 但保险杠贴纸是她父母的 |
[17:59] | But she knew about it. | 可她是知道的 |
[18:00] | STRINGER: So, you’re claiming | 所以你的说法是 |
[18:02] | you got your consent to search | 你的搜查许可是来自那个保险杠的贴纸? |
[18:05] | from a bumper sticker? | 你的搜查许可是来自那个保险杠的贴纸? |
[18:07] | And a decal. | 还有个标签 |
[18:11] | Is that legal? | 那合法吗? |
[18:12] | A lot of cities have been doing this. | 很多城市都在这样做 |
[18:14] | Neighbors banding together, giving up rights. | 邻居们联合起来,放弃了权利 |
[18:16] | That’s–that’s… | 那是。。。那是。。。 |
[18:17] | Unconstitutional? | 你说违宪吗? |
[18:19] | No court has said so. | 没有法庭会这么认为 |
[18:21] | I’m going to challenge it. | 我要对此发起挑战 |
[18:23] | You won’t win. | 你不会赢的 |
[18:23] | STRINGER: But this? | 就这样? |
[18:24] | A bumper sticker | 一个保险杠的贴纸 |
[18:26] | waiving Fourth Amendment rights? | 就放弃了第四修正案的权利? |
[18:27] | Jamie, is the deal still on the table? | Jamie,认罪协议还有效吗? |
[18:31] | STRINGER: Um, no. | 呃,没有了 |
[18:34] | So, she’s looking at seven years? | 那么,她面临的是七年刑期? |
[18:37] | Yes. | 对 |
[18:42] | JOHNSON: I walked into the alley to buy heroin. | 我走进巷子去买海洛因 |
[18:45] | I’m a heroin addict. | 我有毒瘾 |
[18:46] | Did you see Officer Bowers there? | 你在哪儿看见Bowers警官了吗? |
[18:48] | I didn’t know he was an officer. | 我不知道他是个警官 |
[18:50] | He told me he was a drug dealer. | 他跟我说他是卖毒品的 |
[18:52] | I told him what I wanted. | 我说我想买 |
[18:53] | I also told him his prices were too high. | 我还跟他说他卖的价格太高了 |
[18:56] | When it looked like the deal was going south, | 当这桩买卖看起来要吹了的时候 |
[18:58] | he grabbed me and threw me into the wall. | 他一把抓住我,把我摁到墙上 |
[19:00] | Next thing I knew, we were in a fight. | 我记得接下来,我们发生了打斗 |
[19:02] | I heard gunshots. | 我听到枪响了 |
[19:04] | His body falls to the ground. | 他倒了下去 |
[19:05] | DONNELL: Did you ever attack him? | 你攻击他了吗? |
[19:07] | Never. | 绝对没有 |
[19:08] | DONNELL: Did you ever try to take his gun? | 你试图去抢他的枪了吗? |
[19:09] | I didn’t know he had a gun. | 我不知道他有枪 |
[19:12] | I never intended to hurt him. | 我从没想过要伤害他 |
[19:16] | GAMBLE: You were desperate for heroin. | 你非常急着要弄到海洛因 |
[19:18] | I was eager. | 我是急不可耐的 |
[19:19] | GAMBLE: So eager, in fact, | 这么急不可耐的话,实际上 |
[19:20] | that you tried to steal the drugs, | 你是想攫取那些毒品 |
[19:22] | which led to you stealing his gun | 那导致你抢了他的枪 |
[19:24] | and killing him. JOHNSON: No. | – 并杀了他 – 不是的 |
[19:25] | The objection is sustained. | 我直接说反对有效吧 |
[19:28] | GAMBLE: You have stolen drugs before. | 你以前偷过毒品 |
[19:30] | Yes, and I’ve stolen to buy drugs. | 对,但我偷了也没去卖 |
[19:32] | In fact, you’re a convicted felon. | 实际上,你是个重罪犯 |
[19:34] | Yes. | 对 |
[19:35] | A convicted felon that has lied about his drug crimes. | 一个在贩毒罪行上撒过谎的重罪犯 |
[19:38] | Yes. | 对 |
[19:39] | Just like you’re lying now to avoid punishment for this drug crime. | 就如同你现在为了免于惩罚而撒谎一样 |
[19:42] | JOHNSON: No. | 不是的 |
[19:44] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[19:46] | lying is a part of my disease, but, I am not– | 撒谎是我的恶习之一,但,我不是。。。 |
[19:47] | Lying is a part of your disease. | 撒谎是你的恶习之一 |
[19:50] | After the gun went off | 枪响之后 |
[19:52] | and Detective Bowers | Bowers警探倒在地上 |
[19:53] | slumped to the ground, | Bowers警探倒在地上 |
[19:55] | what did you do? | 你干什么了? |
[19:56] | I, um, I ran. | 我,呃,我跑了 |
[19:59] | You didn’t try to get him help? | 你没有去救他? |
[20:00] | JOHNSON: I knew how it would look, so I just ran. | 我知道这种情况别人会怎么看,所以我就跑了 |
[20:03] | Did you take anything with you? | 你拿走了什么东西吗? |
[20:05] | The heroin. | 海洛因 |
[20:06] | Anything else? | 别的呢? |
[20:09] | The gun. The gun. | – 那把枪 – 那把枪 |
[20:12] | The gun that had gone off | 那把杀了一个警官的枪? |
[20:13] | and killed a police officer? | 那把杀了一个警官的枪? |
[20:16] | Yes. | 对 |
[20:17] | Had you grabbed for the gun | 枪响之前你抢到了那把枪吗? |
[20:18] | prior to it going off? | 枪响之前你抢到了那把枪吗? |
[20:20] | No. GAMBLE: Uh-huh. | – 不是 – 哦 |
[20:22] | So, you just pick up a gun | 那么说,你只是捡起了那把 |
[20:23] | that has killed a police officer, | 杀死了一个警官的枪 |
[20:25] | putting your prints on it, | 把你的指纹留在上面 |
[20:27] | putting it in your possession? | 把那枪据为己有? |
[20:31] | Well, that makes a lot of sense. | 呵,真是太合理了 |
[20:36] | Nothing further. | 没有别的问题了 |
[20:44] | Mr. Donnell? | Donnell先生? |
[20:47] | The defense rests, Your Honor. | 被告举证完毕,法官大人 |
[21:03] | CARLTON: I told you if you challenge the search, | 我告诉过你如果你质疑警方的搜查 |
[21:04] | the offer’s no good. | 交易条件就好不了 |
[21:06] | Yes, that’s why I’m unchallenging it now. | 是的,所以我现在不再折腾了 |
[21:10] | Please. | 拜托你了 |
[21:10] | Is this your first case? | 这是你第一个案子吗? |
[21:12] | My first–are you kidding? | 我第一个。。。你开什么玩笑? |
[21:15] | Right. My first–I think not. | 对,我第一个。。。我想不是 |
[21:19] | Second. | 是第二个 |
[21:21] | Look, the idea of this girl | 听我说,让这女孩服刑七年。。。 |
[21:22] | getting seven years… | 听我说,让这女孩服刑七年。。。 |
[21:25] | CARLTON: I have marching orders from my office. | 上面给我下令了 |
[21:27] | The deal is off, Jamie. | 交易取消了,Jamie |
[21:29] | But, on a more positive note, | 但往好的一面想 |
[21:31] | if you look over there, | 如果你看看那边 |
[21:36] | seems they like your work. | 好像他们挺喜欢你的工作 |
[21:47] | YOUNG: Who are you feeling sorry for here, | 你这是为谁感到难过 |
[21:49] | yourself or your client? | 你自己还是当事人? |
[21:50] | Both. | 都是 |
[21:51] | Before, you were feeling outrage. | 起初,对于这个案子你感到很气愤 |
[21:53] | You need to hang on to that. Use it. | 你现在需要保持并运用这种愤怒感 |
[21:55] | Challenge on Fourth Amendment grounds. | 基于第四修正案来提出质疑 |
[21:58] | Tap into your outrage. | 利用你的愤怒 |
[22:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:01] | Look, this is no time to sulk. | 听着,现在不是生闷气的时候 |
[22:04] | This is where you dig in. | 要坚持不懈 |
[22:08] | Right. | 没错 |
[22:25] | You need any help with research or anything? | 在研究资料或别的方面,需要帮助吗? |
[22:27] | I’m fine. Thank you. | 我还行,谢谢你 |
[22:29] | Jamie… | |
[22:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:32] | I… You know what? | 我。。。跟你说 |
[22:33] | I really have to work on this, Jimmy. | 我真的要忙活这些了,Jimmy |
[22:36] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[22:39] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[22:50] | Got a second? | 有时间吗? |
[22:51] | Better be worth it, Helen. | 最好是能有些用,Helen |
[22:53] | In addition to being ex parte, | 除了是一次单方面沟通外 |
[22:55] | you’re coming between me and the crapper. | 你把我挡着没法去厕所了 |
[22:58] | I already have the sports pages in hand. | 我手里已经拿了份体育专版要去看 |
[23:01] | I’d like to move for a mistrial. | 我想请求无效审判 |
[23:04] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么? |
[23:05] | As unorthodox as it seems– | 这似乎是不同寻常。。。 |
[23:07] | On what grounds? | 理由是什么? |
[23:08] | Inadequate counsel. | 律师不胜任 |
[23:11] | You’re the prosecutor. | 可你是控方呀 |
[23:12] | GAMBLE: I’m also an officer of this court | 但我也是一名法律工作者 |
[23:14] | and from where I sit, | 从我的角度看 |
[23:15] | Bobby Donnell’s tanking this trial. | Bobby Donnell是故意要输掉这个案子 |
[23:19] | That’s a pretty serious allegation. | 这是一个相当严重的指控 |
[23:21] | GAMBLE: Look, the victim had steroids | 受害者体内有类固醇 |
[23:23] | in his system. | 受害者体内有类固醇 |
[23:24] | It was in the autopsy report. | 这写在尸检报告里了 |
[23:26] | For Bobby not to take advantage of that… | Bobby没有利用这些。。。 |
[23:28] | Maybe he didn’t read the autopsy. | 也许他没有看尸检报告 |
[23:30] | GAMBLE: We’re talking about Bobby Donnell. | 我们说的可是 Bobby Donnell |
[23:31] | Come on, he gave a two-sentence opening. | 得了吧,他开庭陈述只说了两句话 |
[23:34] | His crosses have been weak. | 他的交叉盘问也很差劲 |
[23:36] | Have you even been able to discern a defense theory? | 你甚至都听不出来辩护理由是什么吧? |
[23:38] | Yes, accident. | 能,是说意外 |
[23:40] | Look, the defendant is a cop killer. | 你看,被告杀了个警察 |
[23:43] | Clearly, I wanna put him away, | 我当然希望把他关起来 |
[23:45] | but I have a separate obligation | 但我另外还有义务 |
[23:47] | to make sure his rights are protected, | 确保他的权利得到维护 |
[23:50] | as do you. | 你也有同样的义务 |
[23:51] | SWACKHEIM: First of all, | 首先 |
[23:52] | nothing Bobby has done | Bobby的所作所为 |
[23:53] | rises to the level of incompetence. | 没有达到不称职的程度 |
[23:55] | GAMBLE: But if we have knowledge | 但是如果我们知道 |
[23:56] | that a lawyer is deliberately trying to lose– | 一个律师故意要输掉的话。。。 |
[23:59] | Come on. | 算了吧 |
[24:00] | Do you really think that? | 你真的那样认为吗? |
[24:03] | No, | 那倒不是 |
[24:05] | but I think he’s hit a wall. | 但我觉得他遇到了瓶颈 |
[24:06] | He looks numb. | 他看起来有些迟钝 |
[24:08] | SWACKHEIM: Look, the law says | 听着,法律规定 |
[24:09] | I’m not supposed to undermine | 我们不应该动摇 |
[24:11] | the defendant’s confidence | 被告对他自己律师的信任 |
[24:12] | in his own lawyer. | 被告对他自己律师的信任 |
[24:14] | So far, this idiot seems fine with Donnell. | 到目前为止,这个白痴和Donnell相处得还不错 |
[24:17] | If you want, you can report him | 如果你愿意,你可以等案子审理完 |
[24:19] | to the bar when this is over. | 再去律师协会举报他 |
[24:21] | Until then, | 在那之前 |
[24:22] | all you can do is your job, | 你只管做好你自己的事 |
[24:24] | not his. | 别管他的事 |
[24:30] | Helen… | |
[24:32] | I will speak to him. | 我会和他谈谈的 |
[24:44] | I was going to a party. | 我打算去参加聚会 |
[24:46] | Stupidly, | 我太蠢了 |
[24:47] | I brought along a little pot. | 我带了点大麻 |
[24:49] | I’m ashamed that I did so, | 我对我的所谓很惭愧 |
[24:50] | but– | 但是。。。 |
[24:52] | my parents are alcoholics, Your Honor, | 我父母酗酒,法官大人 |
[24:54] | and I so don’t wanna end up like them. | 我不想最后像他们一样 |
[24:56] | So, I took pot. | 所以,我吸大麻 |
[24:58] | STRINGER: Yes, | 好吧 |
[24:59] | and Tammy, you’ve used drugs | Tammy,你以前 |
[25:01] | in the past, haven’t you? | 吸过毒品,不是吗? |
[25:02] | Two years ago, | 两年前吸过 |
[25:03] | I also stupidly used cocaine. | 我还傻到吸可卡因 |
[25:06] | I once got enough to share with some of my friends, | 我曾经有过不少毒品分给我的朋友吸食 |
[25:08] | and I was arrested for dealing when– | 我因此被以贩毒罪逮捕。。。 |
[25:11] | I am so not a dealer, | 我不是贩毒的 |
[25:12] | and I totally don’t do cocaine anymore | 而且我完全不再吸可卡因了 |
[25:15] | at all. | 而且我完全不再吸可卡因了 |
[25:16] | Just pot? | 只是大麻? |
[25:18] | It was stupid. | 我那样做太傻了 |
[25:19] | Tammy, | |
[25:20] | referring back to when you were stopped, | 说回到在你被警察拦下的时候 |
[25:22] | did you know about this bumper sticker | 你知道你的车保险杠上的贴纸吗? |
[25:24] | on your car? | 你知道你的车保险杠上的贴纸吗? |
[25:25] | Well, | 呃 |
[25:27] | I did, | 我知道 |
[25:28] | but… | 可是。。。 |
[25:29] | I thought it was, like, | 我以为是,就像 |
[25:30] | this neighborhood watch kind of thing. | 社区联防之类的东西 |
[25:32] | I didn’t know it meant | 我不知道那表示 |
[25:33] | they could actually search my car. | 警方可以真的搜查我的车 |
[25:37] | CARLTON: That’s not exactly what you said | 你和警官可不是这样说的 |
[25:39] | to the police officer, is it, Tammy? | 对吧,Tammy? |
[25:41] | I was really nervous. | 我那时真的很紧张 |
[25:43] | Do you remember what it was you said? | 你记得那时候你说的什么吗? |
[25:45] | Uh, no. | 呃,记不得了 |
[25:48] | You told him the bumper sticker | 你告诉他保险杠上的贴纸 |
[25:49] | had expired. | 过期了 |
[25:51] | I was really nervous. | 我那时太紧张了 |
[25:53] | CARLTON: You were nervous. | 你太紧张了 |
[25:54] | In fact, | 实际上 |
[25:55] | one of the reasons your father | 你父亲在保险杠上贴上贴纸 |
[25:57] | put the bumper sticker on the car | 的原因之一就是 |
[26:00] | was to deter you from using, | 使你不敢用那辆车 |
[26:01] | isn’t that right, Tammy? | 不对吗,Tammy? |
[26:03] | Yes. | 对 |
[26:04] | And you knew that, didn’t you, Tammy? | 所以你心里明白,不是吗,Tammy |
[26:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:16] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[26:18] | Why don’t you tell me, Bobby? | 你为什么不告诉我,Bobby? |
[26:20] | What’s up? | 你怎么了? |
[26:22] | I’m not following. | 我没明白你什么意思 |
[26:24] | Do you think you’re doing your best work in there? | 你觉得你对这案子尽了全力吗? |
[26:26] | Hey, I’m open to ideas if you got any. | 嘿,如果你有什么想法的话,我会接受的 |
[26:28] | SWACKHEIM: Oh, you’re open to ideas? | 噢,你愿意接受意见吗? |
[26:30] | How about an opening statement | 那开庭陈述的句子增加到二位数如何? |
[26:32] | that runs to double digits, syllable-wise? | 那开庭陈述的句子增加到二位数如何? |
[26:34] | How about an aggressive cross-examination? | 交叉盘问更积极些如何? |
[26:37] | How about you get it into evidence | 把受害人被杀时 |
[26:38] | that the victim was on steroids | 体内有类固醇的问题 |
[26:40] | at the time he was killed? | 作为辩护证据又如何? |
[26:41] | DONNELL: It was a strategic decision. | 这是处于策略上的考虑 |
[26:43] | There was no evidence. | 没有什么证据 |
[26:44] | Oh, bull. | 噢,扯蛋吧 |
[26:46] | Your defense has been anemic at best. | 你的辩护最多也是软弱无力的 |
[26:48] | Helen Gamble is convinced you’re tubing. | Helen Gamble相信你正在放任自流 |
[26:52] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[26:53] | She came to me as an officer of the court | 她以法律工作者的身份来找我 |
[26:55] | and asked for a mistrial. | 要求宣布无效审判 |
[26:57] | And I had half a mind to grant it, but– | 而我有些赞同她的观点,但是。。。 |
[26:58] | Hey, take me off if you don’t like what I’m doing! | 嘿,如果你看不惯我所做的就把我解职好了! |
[27:00] | It’s a little late for that now, isn’t it? | 现在有点晚了,不是吗? |
[27:02] | You wanna do my job? | 你想干我这份差事吗? |
[27:03] | No, I want you to do your job. | 不,我要你做好你的差事 |
[27:04] | DONNELL: Hey, I go into that damn room | 喂,我日复一日地 |
[27:06] | day after day | 走进那个该死的法庭 |
[27:07] | to defend people who deserve to rot! | 去给那些该死的人辩护! |
[27:09] | You think that’s easy? | 你觉得这很轻松吗? |
[27:10] | I expect you to give your client– | 我希望你给你的当事人。。。 |
[27:11] | DONNELL: He raped a kid, for God’s sake! | 在上帝的份上,他强奸了一个孩子! |
[27:14] | He was 13! | 才13岁的孩子! |
[27:16] | You think I can just… | 你觉得我就能。。。 |
[27:17] | waltz in there… | 在那儿轻松自如地。。。 |
[27:18] | and get him off? | 帮他脱罪? |
[27:19] | It isn’t that easy, | 那一点也不轻松 |
[27:21] | and I’m doing everything I can. | 我该做的都做了 |
[27:25] | Your client didn’t rape any kid. | 你的当事人没有强奸什么孩子 |
[27:29] | He killed a cop. | 他是杀了个警察 |
[27:31] | That was another client | 是你另一个当事人 |
[27:33] | who raped a kid. | 强奸了一个孩子 |
[27:38] | DONNELL: Right. | 对 |
[27:40] | Whatever. | 不管怎么样 |
[27:42] | That it? Can I go? | 这就样吧?我能走了吗? |
[27:43] | SWACKHEIM: No, you can’t. | 不,你不能走 |
[27:46] | Bring in Eugene Young to give the closing. | 让Eugene Young来做结案陈词 |
[27:50] | What? | 什么? |
[27:52] | You can’t order that. | 你不能下那样的命令 |
[27:53] | I can and I just did. | 我能而且我刚下令了 |
[27:54] | We’ll continue this till tomorrow. | 我们明天再开庭 |
[27:56] | Bring in Mr. Young. | 让Young先生参与进来 |
[27:57] | I’ve prepared my closing. | 我已经准备好结案了 |
[27:58] | You’re not doing it. Your Honor– | – 不用你做 – 法官大人。。。 |
[28:00] | I’m giving you an order, Counsel. | 我给你的是个命令,律师 |
[28:01] | Eugene Young will give the closing. | Eugene Young来做结案陈词 |
[28:07] | CARLTON: The officer saw the most valid basis imaginable | 这位警官看到了对车辆进行搜查的最有效的依据 |
[28:11] | to search the vehicle. | 这位警官看到了对车辆进行搜查的最有效的依据 |
[28:13] | The decal said, “You have consent | 贴纸上写着 |
[28:16] | to search this car.” | “你同意对这辆车进行搜查” |
[28:18] | The defendant had knowledge | 被告知道有这个贴纸 |
[28:19] | of the bumper sticker, the decal | 被告知道有这个贴纸 |
[28:22] | and even if she didn’t, | 即使她不知道 |
[28:24] | what we look at for Fourth Amendment purposes | 对于第四修正案我们要考量的是 |
[28:26] | is the officer’s state of mind. | 是这位警官的心态 |
[28:29] | In his mind, | 在他的心目中 |
[28:31] | seeing that decal, | 看到那个贴纸 |
[28:32] | he had a good-faith basis | 他是真心认为 |
[28:33] | to believe there was consent. | 搜查是得到认可的 |
[28:35] | End of issue. | 这个问题解决了 |
[28:36] | And as for defense counsel’s outrage | 说到辩方律师对于 |
[28:38] | over this bumper-sticker policy, | 这种保险杠贴纸政策的愤慨 |
[28:41] | we’re trying to win a war here, Your Honor, | 法官大人,我们正在努力要赢得一场 |
[28:44] | and we’re losing. | 我们正在输掉战争 |
[28:45] | Sixty percent of the global drug market | 全球60%的毒品市场 |
[28:48] | is in this country. | 在这个国家里 |
[28:49] | That’s staggering. | 真是令人震惊 |
[28:51] | If these bumper stickers seem like desperate measures, | 如果这些保险杠贴纸看起来像是绝望的措施 |
[28:55] | we are desperate. | 那我们就是绝望了 |
[28:57] | Here we have a town saying, | 有一个小镇的市民说 |
[28:58] | “Hey, you know what? Let’s help. | “嘿,让我们来帮帮忙吧 |
[29:01] | Search our cars. | 搜查我们的车 |
[29:02] | We give you permission. | 我们准许你们 |
[29:04] | If it’ll stem drug traffic, | 如果能阻止毒品交易 |
[29:06] | if it’ll save lives, | 如果它能拯救生命 |
[29:08] | search our cars.” | 那就搜查我们的车吧” |
[29:10] | That’s what her parents said | 她的父母在贴上保险杠贴纸时 |
[29:12] | when they attached that bumper sticker, | 就是这么说的 |
[29:14] | which Tammy Roe knew about. | Tammy Roe心知肚明 |
[29:17] | She waived her rights. | 她放弃了她的权力 |
[29:18] | The search was valid. | 这次搜查是有效 |
[29:20] | The motion to suppress | 排除搜查证据的动议 |
[29:21] | should be denied. | 应予驳回 |
[29:35] | I had a law professor who would say, | 我的一个法学教授可能会说 |
[29:38] | “When people start to get scared enough, | “当人们足够害怕的时候 |
[29:40] | the first thing they’ll sacrifice | 他们会牺牲的第一件事 |
[29:41] | is their Civil Rights.” | 是他们的公民权利” |
[29:44] | And look what we have here, | 看看我们这个案子 |
[29:46] | a whole town full of people | 整个镇子的人 |
[29:48] | slapping on bumper stickers | 把贴纸拍到保险杠上 |
[29:50] | saying, “Search our cars.” | 说道“来搜我们的车吧” |
[29:52] | Tomorrow, | 明天 |
[29:53] | decals on the front door, | 前门会贴上 |
[29:55] | “Search our house.” | “可以搜查我们的房子” |
[29:56] | Coming soon, maybe a rights-free street, | 不久,也许一条街道 |
[29:59] | or a town with signs at the border saying, | 或一个小镇会在边界立起标牌 |
[30:02] | “If you cross the city lines, | “如果你进入本市 |
[30:04] | you waive Fourth, Fifth, | 就放弃了你第四,第五 |
[30:05] | Sixth Amendment rights.” | 和第六修正案的权力” |
[30:07] | Maybe one day a whole state will go for it. | 也许有一天整个州都会这么做 |
[30:12] | What are we doing? | 我们在干什么? |
[30:14] | Are we all going mad? | 我们都疯了吗? |
[30:18] | Mr. Carlton says, “What’s the big deal? | Carlton先生说“有什么大不了的? |
[30:21] | This is happening all over.” | 这一切都在发生嘛” |
[30:23] | My response? | 我对此的回答是 |
[30:24] | “My God. | 天呀 |
[30:26] | This is happening all over.” | 这一切都在发生呀” |
[30:31] | In this day of rampant police abuse, | 当今警察肆意滥用权力 |
[30:33] | we’re actually saying to them, | 我们等于是在对他们说 |
[30:35] | “Hey… | “嘿,想怎么干就怎么干吧” |
[30:36] | do whatever you want.” | “嘿,想怎么干就怎么干吧” |
[30:40] | What is going on? | 这是怎么回事? |
[30:50] | What the hell are you doing going to Swackheim? | 你去找Swackheim到底干了些什么? |
[30:51] | Please don’t yell at me. | 拜托你别冲我嚷嚷 |
[30:53] | I will yell! | 我就要嚷嚷 |
[30:53] | You go behind my back? | 你背着我干这样的事? |
[30:55] | That’s defamation, Helen. | 那是诬蔑,Helen |
[30:57] | You disparage somebody’s professional skills? | 你贬低别人的专业技能? |
[30:59] | That’s slander! | 那是诽谤! |
[30:59] | You wanna sue me? | 你要告我吗? |
[31:01] | You think I won’t? | 你觉得我不会吗? |
[31:04] | You think I won’t?! | 你觉得我不会?啊! |
[31:05] | All right, you’re scaring me now. | 好了,你现在真是吓到我了 |
[31:06] | We’re friends, for God sakes. | 看在上帝的份上,我们是朋友 |
[31:08] | You go to a judge accusing me | 你去找法官指责我 |
[31:10] | of throwing a case? | 漫不经心地对待一个案子? |
[31:11] | How could you?! | 你怎么能怎么样做?! |
[31:12] | Because we’re friends. | 就因为我们是朋友 |
[31:13] | DONNELL: Don’t you ever, ever– | 再也不许对我。。。 |
[31:15] | Bobby, let’s go. | Bobby,我们走吧 |
[31:16] | I need a second. Bobby. – Bobby | – 等我一下 |
[31:17] | I said I need a second. | 我说了等我一下 |
[31:19] | And I said let’s go. | 我说咱们走吧 |
[31:29] | Okay? | 还好吧? |
[31:30] | Fine. | 嗯 |
[31:50] | BRENFORD: The Fourth Amendment | 第四修正案 |
[31:51] | protects reasonable expectations | 保护的是公民合理的隐私预期 (隐私预期是第四修正案的适用前提,指的是 公民被证实主观上有对其隐私的期待,或该隐私期待 是社会公众所公认并通过法院予以认定为合理的) |
[31:53] | of privacy. | 保护的是公民合理的隐私预期 (隐私预期是第四修正案的适用前提,指的是 公民被证实主观上有对其隐私的期待,或该隐私期待 是社会公众所公认并通过法院予以认定为合理的) |
[31:55] | The law defines reasonable expectations | 法律将合理的隐私期望定义为 |
[31:58] | of privacy as those society | 那些社会公认愿意去保护的东西 |
[32:00] | is prepared to protect. | 那些社会公认愿意去保护的东西 |
[32:03] | Does anyone know what they are? | 有人知道那些是什么吗? |
[32:04] | Two years ago, I could tell you. | 放在两年前,我可以告诉你们 |
[32:06] | Not now. | 但现在说不出来了 |
[32:08] | We have all agreed to be searched so often, | 我们对经常被搜查都没有异议 |
[32:10] | when we travel, when we go to the ballpark, | 当我们旅游、去看棒球 |
[32:13] | when we enter buildings, | 或者进入大厦时 |
[32:15] | that I don’t know what a reasonable expectation | 我不再搞得明白什么是合理的隐私期望了 |
[32:17] | of privacy is anymore. | 我不再搞得明白什么是合理的隐私期望了 |
[32:19] | Under the law, | 依照法律 |
[32:21] | if Americans post signs in front of their homes | 如果美国人在家门口张贴标识 |
[32:23] | inviting the police in to search, | 请警察来家里搜查 |
[32:25] | society no longer gives me | 社会共识就不再认可我的家 |
[32:27] | an expectation of privacy in my home. | 属于合理隐私期望范畴了 |
[32:30] | God help us when it happens. | 那样的话只有愿上帝保佑我们了 |
[32:34] | As a matter of law, | 从法律角度看 |
[32:36] | I find the defendant waived her Fourth Amendment rights | 我认为如果被告知道有这个贴纸还开车 |
[32:40] | if she knew about the sticker | 那她就此是放弃了第四修正案的权力 |
[32:42] | and drove anyway. | 那她就此是放弃了第四修正案的权力 |
[32:45] | But I think the prosecutor has to carry its burden | 但是我认为控方有举证责任证实 |
[32:47] | that she absolutely did know. | 她是完全知情的 |
[32:51] | Ms. Roe… | Roe女士。。。 |
[32:53] | I think you did, | 我认为你是知情的 |
[32:57] | but since I can’t be sure, | 但因为我不能确定 |
[32:59] | I’m going to let what little doubt I have | 我打算因这一点点疑虑使你受益 |
[33:01] | cut in your favor. | 我打算因这一点点疑虑使你受益 |
[33:03] | I’m suppressing the search | 我决定排除搜查证据 |
[33:04] | and dismissing the indictment. | 并驳回起诉 |
[33:07] | You dodged a bullet, young lady. | 你躲过了一劫,小姐 |
[33:09] | We’re adjourned. | 休庭 |
[33:10] | I won! | 我赢了! |
[33:12] | You won. | 你赢了 |
[33:14] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[33:16] | Thank you, Ms. Stringer. | 谢谢你,Stringer女士 |
[33:17] | The next time I get caught, | 下次我要被抓了 |
[33:18] | I am so definitely coming to you. | 我一定会来找你 |
[33:21] | Excellent. | 好的 |
[33:24] | We know detective Bowers | 我们知道Bowers警探 |
[33:26] | was killed with his own gun. | 是被他自己的枪射杀的 |
[33:29] | The defendant, a convicted felon, | 被告,一个重罪犯 |
[33:32] | admits he was desperate for drugs | 承认他急于得到毒品 |
[33:34] | and was unhappy when he didn’t get them. | 当不能如愿时他非常不满 |
[33:37] | He was arrested at the scene, | 他在现场被逮捕 |
[33:39] | and he admits that there was some kind | 他也承认在他和受害者之间 |
[33:42] | of physical altercation | 他也承认在他和受害者之间 |
[33:43] | between him and the victim. | 有某种肢体接触 |
[33:46] | The defense case? | 而辩护理由呢? |
[33:49] | it wasn’t just a lie, | 不仅仅是个谎言 |
[33:51] | it was a mess. | 而且乱七八糟 |
[33:53] | They offered no proof, | 他们没有提出证据 |
[33:55] | Detective Bowers was the aggressor, | 证明Bowers警探是挑衅者 |
[33:57] | no evidence that there was a fight, | 没有提出发生过打斗的证据 |
[34:00] | no alternative theory | 至于发生过什么 |
[34:02] | even as to what happened. | 也没有提出其他的说法 |
[34:04] | When the defense is this muddled, | 辩方如此混乱 |
[34:08] | it means one thing, | 这意味着一件事 |
[34:11] | there is no defense. | 就是没有辩护理由 |
[34:14] | The evidence of this case | 这个案子的证据 |
[34:16] | supports only one conclusion, | 只得出一个结论 |
[34:19] | the defendant attacked the officer, | 被告袭击了那位警官 |
[34:22] | took his gun, | 抢了他的枪 |
[34:24] | and murdered him. | 并杀害了他 |
[34:36] | Last thoughts? | 最终的想法是? |
[34:37] | Eugene, I got to answer for this. | Eugene,我得来作出回应 |
[34:39] | The jury needs to hear from me. | 陪审团需要听我来说 |
[34:40] | The judge–Bob– | 可法官。。。Bobby。。。 |
[34:42] | Mr. Donnell… | Donnell先生。。。 |
[34:43] | I believe Mr. Young is closing today. | 我认为今天是由Young先生来做结案陈词 |
[34:46] | I’m prepared to close, Your Honor. | 我准备来做,法官大人 |
[34:47] | Sidebar! | 到我这儿来! |
[34:56] | I gave you an order, you son of a bitch. | 你个杂种,你给你下过命令了 |
[34:59] | The jury has no relationship to Eugene Young. | 陪审团没有接触过Eugene Young |
[35:01] | If I don’t close, it undermines my credibility. | 如果我不做结案陈词,会损害我的可信度 |
[35:03] | It undermines my client’s defense. | 也就损害了给我当事人的辩护 |
[35:06] | You guarantee him a new trial. | 你肯定会导致他得到重审的 |
[35:08] | He’s got one half-guaranteed already– | 他已经差不多得到。。。 |
[35:09] | You want me to do my job? | 你希望我做好自己的差事吗? |
[35:10] | Let me do it. | 那就让我去做好了 |
[35:13] | I’ll close you down in a second if you– | 如果你。。。我会马上喊停的 |
[35:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:29] | The closing argument is defense counsel’s | 结案陈词是一个辩护律师 |
[35:31] | last chance to speak to you. | 和你们沟通的最后机会 |
[35:39] | When I began trying cases, | 当我开始出庭的时候 |
[35:43] | I’d get nervous before a closing. | 在做结案陈词前我会紧张 |
[35:47] | Lately, though, I haven’t felt nervous. | 不过,最近我不感到紧张了 |
[35:51] | I haven’t felt anything, | 我除了麻木外没有什么感觉了 |
[35:55] | except maybe numb. | 我除了麻木外没有什么感觉了 |
[35:57] | What Ms. Gamble said about the defense, | Gamble女士对辩护的评论 |
[35:59] | she was right. | 是对的 |
[36:00] | It was muddled, terrible. | 混乱且拙劣 |
[36:03] | The truth is, | 而事实是 |
[36:05] | based on my client’s record, | 基于我当事人的过往 |
[36:09] | his stupidity, | 他的愚蠢 |
[36:12] | I judged him guilty. | 我断定他是有罪的 |
[36:14] | It’s the worst sin | 这是一个律师可以犯下的 |
[36:16] | a lawyer can commit. | 最严重的罪过 |
[36:18] | My job… | 我的工作。。。 |
[36:20] | is to fight. | 是去抗争 |
[36:23] | I’m supposed to fight | 我应该去和政府的权力 |
[36:25] | the power of the state. | 进行抗争 |
[36:27] | I’m supposed to fight for justice. | 我应该为了公正而抗争 |
[36:30] | Mostly, I’m supposed to fight for the defendant. | 通常,我应该为被告而战 |
[36:36] | I didn’t do that. | 我没有那么做 |
[36:39] | I don’t feel anything about that, either, | 除了可能有些厌倦 |
[36:41] | except maybe tired, you know? | 我对此也没什么感觉,知道吗? |
[36:44] | I am sick and tired | 在这些案子里 |
[36:47] | of fighting these cases | 为这些犯下这些罪行的当事人而战 |
[36:48] | for these clients accused of these crimes. | 我感到恶心和倦怠 |
[36:53] | Somebody’s got to do it, I get that. | 总得有人做这些,我就得做 |
[36:55] | But this time… | 但这次。。。 |
[37:00] | this time, it shouldn’t have been me. | 这一次,不该是我 |
[37:03] | To my client, all I can say is, | 对于我的当事人,我能说的就是 |
[37:06] | I’m sorry, you know. | 对不起,你懂的 |
[37:08] | I– | 我。。。 |
[37:10] | you got screwed. | 算你倒霉 |
[37:13] | As for you, members of the jury, | 至于你们,陪审员们 |
[37:14] | the question is… | 问题是。。。 |
[37:16] | did the evidence prove beyond reasonable doubt | 证据可以超越合理怀疑地证明 |
[37:19] | that this man committed murder? | 这个人实施了谋杀吗? |
[37:23] | Clearly it didn’t. | 很显然不是 |
[37:25] | Even with a half-assed defense, | 即便在不称职的辩护的情况下 |
[37:26] | the prosecution can only guess | 控方也只能猜测事发经过 |
[37:28] | at what happened. | 控方也只能猜测事发经过 |
[37:30] | Nobody saw or heard anything. | 没有人看到或者听到什么 |
[37:32] | Can you imagine how much doubt there’d be | 你们能想象到如果Johnson先生得到充分的辩护 |
[37:36] | if Mr. Johnson had a real defense? | 会提出多少的疑点来吗? |
[37:43] | My client… | 我的当事人。。。 |
[37:44] | says he got into a struggle | 称他和一个 |
[37:47] | with somebody who he thought | 他认为是毒贩的人 |
[37:49] | was a drug dealer, | 发生了争斗 |
[37:52] | and the gun went off accidentally. | 枪不小心掉了 |
[37:56] | He is a total piece of crap, | 他可能是个人渣 |
[38:04] | but his version | 但他所说的 |
[38:06] | could be the truth. | 可能是真实的 |
[38:14] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[38:33] | Did I do something wrong again? | 我又做错了什么吗? |
[38:35] | No, Jamie. | 没有,Jamie |
[38:39] | I want to apologize for the practical joke. | 我想就那个恶作剧向你道歉 |
[38:43] | I know I’ve been a little rough on you, | 我知道我对你有点粗暴 |
[38:45] | and I’m sorry for that, too. | 我也因此要向你道歉 |
[38:50] | More importantly, | 更重要的是 |
[38:51] | I slipped into the courtroom, | 我溜进法庭 |
[38:52] | and I heard your closing. | 我听了你的结案陈词 |
[38:55] | You did? | 你去了? |
[38:57] | I think you have real talent. | 我认为你真的有天赋 |
[38:59] | I want you to know that, | 我想让你知道 |
[39:00] | and I want you to know that I know it. | 我也想让你知道我知道 |
[39:08] | I feel like we should hug. | 我觉得我们应该拥抱一下 |
[39:09] | We’re not gonna hug, | 我们不用拥抱的 |
[39:10] | but… | 但。。。 |
[39:12] | congratulations on a well-earned victory. | 恭喜你赢得了当之无愧的胜利 |
[39:16] | You’ll be having many more of them. | 你将会赢得多得多的胜利 |
[39:28] | Madam Foreperson… | 陪审团主席女士。。。 |
[39:30] | has the jury reached a verdict? | 陪审团达成裁决了吗? |
[39:33] | We have, Your Honor. | 是的,法官大人 |
[39:34] | The defendant will please rise. | 请被告起立 |
[39:41] | To the charge of murder in the first degree, | 关于一级谋杀罪名的指控 |
[39:44] | how say you? | 你们的裁决是? |
[39:45] | We the jury find the defendant, Earl Johnson, | 陪审团裁定被告,Earl Johnson |
[39:50] | not guilty. | 罪名不成立 |
[39:53] | SWACKHEIM: To the charge of murder in the second degree, | 关于二级谋杀罪名的指控 |
[39:56] | how say you? | 你们的裁决是? |
[39:57] | We the jury find the defendant, Earl Johnson, | 陪审团裁定被告,Earl Johnson |
[40:01] | not guilty. | 罪名不成立 |
[40:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:11] | I got to admit, Bobby, | 我得承认,Bobby |
[40:13] | you were giving me pause there, | 你让我有过疑虑 |
[40:15] | but like always in the end, | 但像以往一样在最后关头 |
[40:17] | I walk out the door. | 我安然脱身 |
[40:19] | Mr. Donnell, Mr. Young, chambers, please. | Donnell先生,Young先生,请到我办公室来 |
[40:31] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[40:34] | I’m sure you’re feeling flushed with victory. | 我相信你为胜利感到激动 |
[40:38] | Bobby, I’m sitting you down. | Bobby,我要对你做些安排 |
[40:41] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[40:42] | SWACKHEIM: You were extremely erratic | 在你辩护的强奸案审理期间 |
[40:44] | during your rape trial. | 你表现得极不稳定 |
[40:45] | You were all over the place here. | 你现在一团糟 |
[40:47] | You briefly even forgot the crime | 你甚至一时忘记了 |
[40:49] | which your client was charged with. | 你的当事人被指控的罪名 |
[40:51] | I won. | 可我赢了 |
[40:52] | Because the state had no case, | 那是因为州检没有立案依据 |
[40:53] | and the D. A. was too arrogant | 也因为地区检察官过于托大 |
[40:55] | to charge manslaughter in the alternative. | 没有按过失杀人罪提出指控 |
[40:57] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[40:58] | You won. | 你赢了 |
[40:59] | Which means I can hardly take you | 那意味着我很难把你 |
[41:01] | to the board of bar overseers, | 交给律师监督委员会 |
[41:02] | they’d never find you incompetent, | 他们绝对无法裁定你失职 |
[41:05] | but I can control what happens in this building. | 但是这座法院大厦里的事我可以掌控 |
[41:08] | As of now, | 现在 |
[41:09] | you’re retired from trials. | 你被责令退职了 |
[41:11] | I’ll be calling the chief judge shortly. | 我马上打电话给首席法官 |
[41:14] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这样干 |
[41:17] | I won’t let you– Right now, it’s a month. | – 我不会让你。。。 – 现在,退职期是一个月 |
[41:19] | Push me, I’ll make it two. | 惹我的话,我会延长到两个月 |
[41:22] | You’re not well. | 你现在情况不佳 |
[41:25] | Eugene, take him. | Eugene,带他走 |
[41:54] | The rest will be good. | 休息一下也好 |
[41:58] | You think I’ve lost it? | 你觉得我迷失了吗? |
[42:01] | I think… | 我觉得。。。 |
[42:05] | that rape trial | 那次强奸案的审理 |
[42:06] | or whatever Father Martin said to you | 或者Martin神父对你说的那些 |
[42:10] | really shook you, Bobby. | 确实使你产生了动摇,Bobby |
[42:16] | I’m a criminal defense lawyer. | 我是个刑事辩护律师 |
[42:21] | It’s not my fault if he rapes again. | 如果他再犯强奸罪并不是我的错 |
[42:25] | I’m just a lawyer. | 我只是一个律师 |
[42:26] | It’s not my fault. | 那不是我的错 |
[42:29] | You need a rest. | 你需要休息一下 |
[42:31] | You’re just tired. | 你只是累了 |
[42:33] | That’s all, honey. | 就是如此,亲爱的 |
[42:37] | You’re just tired. | 你只是累了 |