| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | Previously on the Practice | |
| [00:02] | Hi. | 嗨 | 
| [00:03] | Hi. | 嗨 | 
| [00:05] | It’s just too phallic. | 它太像小弟弟了 | 
| [00:07] | Do you mind? | 你介意吗 | 
| [00:07] | You know,I’ve heard of this faux flirtatiousness being used to cover the real thing. | 表面的轻浮其实是用来掩盖真实的情感 | 
| [00:11] | Are you attracted to me? | 你是不是被我吸引了? | 
| [00:13] | You know what I love about your talk,Alan? | 你知道为什么我喜欢你说话吗 Alan | 
| [00:15] | Is that it makes me feel safe. | 那些话让我感到安全 | 
| [00:17] | Does it,now? | 现在也是吗 | 
| [00:18] | Hmmm. Because men who talk never do anything. | 恩 因为会叫的狗不咬人 | 
| [00:22] | I never make the first move. | 我从来不主动 | 
| [00:25] | I always make the first move. | 我总是采取主动 | 
| [00:30] | But I’m not going to here. | 不过我现在不会 | 
| [01:45] | Hey. Last call was five minutes ago. | 嗨 五分钟之前就打烊了 | 
| [01:47] | Ah! Really? | 哦!真的? | 
| [01:49] | It’s late, Buddy. | 很晚了 兄弟 | 
| [01:51] | Little boy’s room? | 厕所在哪? | 
| [01:53] | Yeah. In the back, on your left. | 哦 在后面左转 | 
| [01:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [02:22] | Charlie Haden? | |
| [02:23] | Yeah. | 我是 | 
| [02:27] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [02:54] | Call the cops! | 叫警察! | 
| [03:30] | The Practice S8E12 | |
| [03:37] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 | 
| [03:38] | Walter Josephson. | |
| [03:39] | Assault with a deadly weapon. | 用致命武器攻击 | 
| [03:40] | And attempted murder. | 谋杀未遂 | 
| [03:41] | Assuming the victim doesn’t die. | 假定被害者没有死 | 
| [03:43] | Exaclty. | 没错 | 
| [03:44] | Jimmy Berluti? | |
| [03:46] | Yeah? | 怎么了 | 
| [03:47] | Alex Hartig. Hi. | -我是Alex Hartig -你好 | 
| [03:48] | Jamie Stringer. | 我是Jamie Stringer | 
| [03:50] | What can you tell me about your client? | 关于你的委托人你有什么能告诉我的 | 
| [03:52] | I can tell you I’ve never even met him. | 我能告诉你的就是我从来没见过他 | 
| [03:55] | Other than that, why should I tell you anything? | 话说回来 我为什么要告诉你他的事情 | 
| [03:57] | Oh well, let’s start with what I know. | 哦 那先让我告诉你我知道的吧 | 
| [03:59] | Retired dock worker, | 他是一个退休的码头工人 | 
| [04:01] | no criminal record,not a blemish. | 没有前科 没有污点 | 
| [04:03] | As for the guy he beat up? | 那么被他打的那个人呢 | 
| [04:04] | Charlie Haden! | |
| [04:08] | Who’s Charlie Haden? | 谁是Charlie Haden | 
| [04:10] | He’s what you’d call a bad guy. | 就是你会称之为坏人的人 | 
| [04:12] | Loan sharking. Extortion. Armed robbery. | 放高利贷 敲诈勒索 持械抢劫 | 
| [04:15] | He used to run with the Tommy Moynihan gang. | 他过去曾经和Tommy Moynihan一伙人在一起 | 
| [04:18] | Since you’re volunteering information, | 既然你主动提供了这些情况 | 
| [04:20] | why would my retired choirboy assault somebody from the Irish mob. | 那么你知道为什么退休码头工人 要袭击一个爱尔兰暴徒呢 | 
| [04:25] | That’s what I was hoping you could tell me. | 那就是我希望你能告诉我的 | 
| [04:35] | May I help you? | 有什么需要帮忙的吗 | 
| [04:36] | -Yes. I’m looking for Alan¡ -Dwight! | -是的 我来找Alan | 
| [04:39] | Alan! | |
| [04:43] | This is where you work? | 这就是你工作的地方? | 
| [04:45] | It is. | 是的 | 
| [04:46] | I know it’s small and depressing. | 我知道这里小了点还有点沉闷 | 
| [04:47] | But at least it’s dark and damp. | 不过至少它黑暗而且潮湿 | 
| [04:49] | Don’t tell anyone. | 别告诉其他人 | 
| [04:51] | Is there someplace we could speak in private? | 有什么地方可以让我们私聊的吗 | 
| [04:53] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [04:54] | Borrow your office, Eleanor? | 借用你一下的办公室可以吗Eleanor? | 
| [04:55] | Normally it’d be in my office, | 通常应该在我办公室谈的 | 
| [04:56] | but there aren’t enough to go around | 不过那里太小不能走来走去 | 
| [04:58] | so we’re taking turns. | 所以就换个地方 | 
| [05:04] | What’s up? | 发生什么事了 | 
| [05:07] | My wife and I have recently split. | 我和我妻子最近离婚了 | 
| [05:08] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 哦 对不起 | 
| [05:09] | This is your second wife, Eve? | 这是你的第二任妻子Eve吧 | 
| [05:11] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [05:12] | The one who married you for your money. | 就是那个为了钱而嫁给你的 | 
| [05:15] | Clearly that has turned out to be the case. | 很显然这个已经变成事实了 | 
| [05:17] | Would that I had friends who were candid before we married. | 在结婚之前我有一个很坦白的朋友就好了 | 
| [05:23] | Please. | 请坐 | 
| [05:25] | How can I help? | 我可以帮你什么? | 
| [05:28] | In the same wave of stupidity that caused me to marry her, | 因为一股傻气让我娶了她 | 
| [05:30] | I neglected to get a prenup. | 我忽略了要签一个婚前协议 | 
| [05:32] | Ugh, Dwight. | 哦Dwight | 
| [05:35] | I certainly realize that equitable distribution is the law, Alan. | 我当然知道法律规定公平分配 Alan | 
| [05:39] | This woman cheated on me. | 她欺骗了我 | 
| [05:42] | She probably never loved me. | 她可能从来就没爱过我 | 
| [05:44] | And under the heading of morality and basic fairness¡ | 而顶着道德和公平的名义… | 
| [05:49] | You wanna screw her over. | 你想报复她 | 
| [05:51] | I’m not by nature a vindictive man, you know this. | 我不是生来就喜欢报复 你应该知道的 | 
| [05:55] | But, Alan, | 不过Alan | 
| [05:57] | I earned all of it. | 这一切都是我挣回来的 | 
| [06:00] | I put her through law school, | 是我供她读的法律学校 | 
| [06:03] | and my conscience just mandates¡ | 而且我的良心也要求…… | 
| [06:05] | You screw her over. | 你报复她 | 
| [06:07] | Which is why I’ve come to you. | 这就是我来找你的原因 | 
| [06:10] | I need you to turn inward to your core here. | 我要你做回本质的自己 | 
| [06:13] | You don’t mean that. | 那不是你的本意 | 
| [06:15] | Yes. I do. | 我就是想这么做 | 
| [06:18] | As petty as it sounds. | 就算听起来好像很小气 | 
| [06:20] | I wanna get her. | 我要报复她 | 
| [06:22] | No holds barred? | 不择手段? | 
| [06:24] | None. | 不择手段 | 
| [06:25] | I can be despicable. | 我可能会做得很卑劣 | 
| [06:27] | Bombs aweigh. | 放手干吧 | 
| [06:29] | The man she’s sleeping with is Warren Holt, | 和她睡觉的那个男人叫Warren Holt | 
| [06:31] | he’s her boss, | 是她的老板 | 
| [06:32] | they both work in the Attorney Generals Office. | 他们同在首席检察官办公室做事 | 
| [06:34] | They meet twice a week at the Dobson Hotel. | 他们一个礼拜在Dobson旅馆见两次 | 
| [06:36] | -Same room. -Now wait a minute. | -同样的房间 -等等 | 
| [06:38] | Wha, What did you just say? | 呃 你刚刚说什么了 | 
| [06:39] | He’s her boss? | 他是她的老板? | 
| [06:40] | No, no, no. After that. | 不 不是 后面那句 | 
| [06:42] | -They meet twice a week in the same hotel room. -Just before that! | -他们一个礼拜在Dobson旅馆见两次 -再前面那句 | 
| [06:45] | They both work in the AG’s office. | 他们同在首席检察官办公室做事 | 
| [06:52] | You’re having second thoughts now? | 你现在要改变主意了吗 | 
| [06:53] | Ohhh, no. | 哦 当然不是 | 
| [06:55] | Ha, ha, ha. No. | 哈哈 没有 | 
| [06:58] | It was just a fight. Nothing more. | 我们只不过打了一架 没什么的 | 
| [07:01] | Just a fight? | 只是打了一架? | 
| [07:03] | I went into the bar to go to the men’s room, | 我走进那个酒吧想找厕所 | 
| [07:05] | and I got in a fight with him. | 然后和他打了一架 | 
| [07:07] | Charlie Haden? | |
| [07:09] | Is that his name? | 那是他的名字? | 
| [07:11] | What was the fight about? | 为什么打架 | 
| [07:13] | To be honest with you I don’t know. | 说实话我也不清楚 | 
| [07:18] | I guess he got upset | 他可能不高兴 我猜 | 
| [07:19] | because I walked into his office! Or somethin’! | 因为我进入了他的办公室! 或者是其他什么原因 | 
| [07:21] | Mr Josephson¡ | Josephson先生…… | 
| [07:23] | Call me, Walter. | 叫我Walter | 
| [07:25] | Walter. Do you know Mr Haden? | Walter你认识Haden先生吗 | 
| [07:28] | No. | 不认识 | 
| [07:29] | You walked into his office, and what? | 你走进他的办公室 然后呢 | 
| [07:32] | He just attached you? | 他就打你了? | 
| [07:33] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [07:37] | Walter. Anything you say to us… | Walter 你和我们说的这些…… | 
| [07:39] | Stays right here. | 不要对任何人说 | 
| [07:41] | Your best opportunity for a good defense¡ | 对你有利辩护的最好机会就是…… | 
| [07:43] | This man is on life-support. | 那个人还没脱离生命危险 | 
| [07:46] | He figures to die. | 如果他死了 | 
| [07:48] | You’re in trouble, Walter. | 你就有麻烦了Walter | 
| [07:49] | Look. | 听着 | 
| [07:51] | I did it..I didn’t mean to but¡ | 是我做的… 虽然我不想 但是… | 
| [07:55] | I’m willing to serve time. | 我愿意坐牢 | 
| [07:58] | You’re willing to do time? | 你愿意坐牢? | 
| [08:01] | For possible murder, that’s life! | 如果被判谋杀罪 那是无期徒刑! | 
| [08:05] | I’m an old man. | 我老了 | 
| [08:07] | I got no family, except my sister in Plymouth. | 我没有家人 除了在Plymouth的妹妹 | 
| [08:14] | I don’t wanna go through a long trial. | 我不想经历一个漫长的审讯 | 
| [08:17] | I’ll cut a deal if they’ll¡ | 如果他们愿意… 愿意把我放到我可以接受的地方 | 
| [08:19] | they’ll put me in some place tolerable. | 我愿意坐牢 | 
| [08:23] | I don’t wanna die in some maximum hole Cedars. | 我不想悲惨地死在Cedars这地方 | 
| [08:27] | Get them to put me someplace near my sister, | 让他们把我关在离我妹妹近 她可以来探望我的地方 | 
| [08:31] | where she can visit, I’ll plead guilty. | 我愿意认罪 | 
| [08:35] | You got a defense! | 你可以辩护的! | 
| [08:36] | If the guy attacked you¡ | 如果那个人攻击了你 | 
| [08:37] | If I killed a man Mr Berluti! | 如果我杀了人 Berluti先生! | 
| [08:41] | They’re not gonna let me off without doin’ time. | 他们不会不让我坐牢就放我出去的 | 
| [08:44] | No. | 不了 | 
| [08:47] | You get them to send me to a medium security near my sister, | 你让他们把我关到离我妹妹近的中度设防监狱 | 
| [08:50] | you get me that, | 你帮我做这件事 | 
| [08:52] | and I’ll plead guilty. | 我会认罪的 | 
| [08:55] | It’s simple as that. | 就那么简单 | 
| [09:08] | It’s just fourteen-twenty-three has a very specific sentimental value for us. | 就是1423号房间 它对我们有特殊的纪念价值 | 
| [09:12] | We honeymooned in that room. | 我们是在那个房间度蜜月的 | 
| [09:13] | I understand, | 我了解 | 
| [09:14] | but that room is occupied. | 不过那个房间已经预订了 | 
| [09:16] | We have guests checking into it at¡ | 已经有客人预订了那个房间… | 
| [09:18] | Can’t you put them in another room? | 你不能安排他们另一间吗 | 
| [09:19] | I’m afraid, they requested it as well. | 恐怕不行 他们也预订了这间 | 
| [09:21] | I overlooks the park, and¡ | 它可以鸟瞰整个公园,并且… | 
| [09:23] | Please! | 拜托了! | 
| [09:25] | I wish I could help. | 我也希望能帮忙 | 
| [09:26] | I really do. | 真的 | 
| [09:30] | It’s okay, Honey. | 算了 亲爱的 | 
| [09:31] | We can get another room. | 我可以要另外一间 | 
| [09:33] | It’s not the same. | 那不一样 | 
| [09:35] | I mean, how could the travel agent make such a monumental mistake? | 我是说 旅行社怎么会犯这种极端的错误? | 
| [09:38] | We’re even not booked at the hotel at all? | 我们甚至都没在酒店预订? | 
| [09:41] | We came all the way from Detroit. | 我们是从底特律大老远赶过来的 | 
| [09:44] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [09:45] | I’ll tell you what. | 我和你说几句 | 
| [09:46] | -Is it, Connie? -Yes! | -是Connie吗 -是的! | 
| [09:50] | How about, could we have the room for an hour? | 就让我们在那个房间呆一个小时行吗 | 
| [09:55] | If you know what I mean? | 你应该知道我的意思吧? | 
| [09:57] | It’s our anniversary, please! | 这是我们的周年纪念 拜托了! | 
| [10:01] | Well¡ | 呃… | 
| [10:04] | Can you promise to out by two o’clock? | 你能答应我在2点就出来吗 | 
| [10:06] | I give you my word. | 我保证 | 
| [10:07] | I won’t even take my little blue pill. | 我甚至不吃我的蓝色药片 | 
| [10:17] | I’m entering the room as we speak. | 打电话的时候我已经进来了 | 
| [10:20] | So how long will it take for you to set up? | 你多久能装好? | 
| [10:22] | Well! Let’s get going. | 好的!开始行动 | 
| [10:24] | All right! | 好的! | 
| [10:25] | Private investigator and his camera crew are on their way, | 私人侦探和他的摄影团队已经在路上了 | 
| [10:28] | they’ll be here in twenty minutes. | 20分钟后就到 | 
| [10:29] | And we know for a fact they always use this room. | 我们已经确定他们经常在这里见面 | 
| [10:31] | So says Dwight. And you heard Connie. | 不止Dwight这么说 Connie也这么说 | 
| [10:34] | This is illegal, you know. | 这是违法的 你应该知道 | 
| [10:36] | We could even go to jail. | 我们可能会坐牢 | 
| [10:37] | Oh, come on. | 哦 得了 | 
| [10:37] | People have no expectation of privacy here. | 人们在这里别想有隐私 | 
| [10:40] | This is America, home of the patriot act. | 这是美国 有着爱国法案的国家 (911后通过的爱国法案以反恐名义 为侵犯公民隐私提供了法律依据) | 
| [10:44] | So! Tara! | 所以!Tara! | 
| [10:48] | Here we are in a hotel room, | 现在我们有20分钟的空闲时间 | 
| [10:49] | with twenty minutes to kill. | 在一个很舒服的旅馆房间 | 
| [10:51] | Gee! Alan! | 哎呀!Alan! | 
| [10:54] | That could almost be construed as a move! | 那完全可以解释为一个主动进攻 | 
| [10:58] | But not quite. | 但不全是 | 
| [11:03] | I’m still waiting. | 我还在等 | 
| [11:06] | So am I. | 我也是 | 
| [11:13] | No deal? | 不行? | 
| [11:14] | My guy’s willing to plead! | 我的委托人愿意认罪 | 
| [11:16] | Yes! | 是的 | 
| [11:17] | To medium security. | 去中度设防监狱 | 
| [11:19] | Things have changed a little since this morning, Jimmy. | 今早开始事情就发生变化了 Jimmy | 
| [11:22] | Like what? | 比如? | 
| [11:23] | Like we’ve now got motive and premeditation. | 比如我们现在有了动机和预谋 | 
| [11:26] | Seven years ago your client’s only daughter was murdered. | 7年前你的委托人唯一的女儿被杀了 | 
| [11:29] | She wasn’t the target, | 她并不是目标 | 
| [11:31] | she was in the wrong place at the wrong time. | 只不过她在错误的时间出现在错误的地点 | 
| [11:33] | Her house was next to the one that was torched. | 她的房子在被烧的那幢旁边 | 
| [11:35] | Guess who we picked up for the crime? | 猜猜是谁干的? | 
| [11:38] | Charlie Haden. | |
| [11:40] | We couldn’t make them, and eventually he walked, | 我们不能定他的罪 最后让他逃脱了 | 
| [11:43] | but we remain convinced that he did it. | 但是我们相信是他干的 | 
| [11:45] | Which your client knows. | 你的委托人也知道这点 | 
| [11:48] | So when he walked into that bar¡ | 所以当他走进酒吧 | 
| [11:50] | He was planning to kill the man who murdered his daughter. | 他计划要干掉谋杀了他女儿的男人 | 
| [11:54] | That’s premeditated. | 那是有预谋的 | 
| [11:56] | And it’s murder one. | 那是一级谋杀 | 
| [11:59] | Premeditated with a tequila bottle? | 带着个龙舌兰酒瓶就是有预谋? | 
| [12:02] | The fire that killed his daughter | 那场害死他女儿的大火 | 
| [12:03] | was started with a Molotov cocktail made from a tequila bottle. | 就是由用龙舌兰瓶子制作的 莫洛托夫鸡尾酒(燃烧弹)造成的 | 
| [12:09] | A little poetic justice. | 算是报应吧 | 
| [12:20] | They must be really in love. | 他们一定很相爱 | 
| [12:22] | Don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗? | 
| [12:23] | So, now what? | 所以现在怎么样做? | 
| [12:25] | Well. We show these to Dwight, | 呃 我们把这些给Dwight看 | 
| [12:28] | then we schedule a meeting with Eve and her lawyer. | 然后我们和Eve跟她的律师开个会 | 
| [12:32] | And we extort them. | 然后我们就可以随意地 | 
| [12:33] | With reckless abandon. | 勒索他们 | 
| [12:36] | This seems slightly despicable. | 看起来有点卑鄙 | 
| [12:39] | He hired me to be despicable. I promise. | 但他就是雇佣我来卑鄙的 我发誓 | 
| [12:42] | Oh. Well, that makes it all right then. | 哦 好吧 那还说得过去 | 
| [12:44] | Silly me. | 我真笨 | 
| [12:46] | You know. | 你知道 | 
| [12:48] | When I’d go to the movies as a boy, | 在我还是个男孩的时候去看电影 | 
| [12:50] | I’d pretend to be the leading man on the screen. | 我喜欢把自己当作电影的男主角 | 
| [12:53] | I still like to do that sometimes. | 我现在有时候还是喜欢这样做 | 
| [12:58] | How about you, Tara? | 你呢 Tara? | 
| [13:00] | You ever like to pretend to be the leading lady on the screen? | 你有没有把自己当作是电影女主角过? | 
| [13:07] | You know you’d be quite something if talk ever amounted to action. | 你知道吗 如果你能把说的付诸行动 才算是个男人 | 
| [13:10] | You surprise me, Tara. | 你太让我惊讶了 Tara | 
| [13:12] | Even a first-year law student knows | 即使是法律专业的一年级新生也知道 | 
| [13:13] | that talk can be deemed assertive conduct, and actionable. | 那样的言论是可信的 也是可行的 | 
| [13:18] | Do you still fantasize about me at night, Alan? | 你还在夜里幻想我吗 Alan? | 
| [13:23] | Giving you far too much credit, perhaps. | 基于我对你过高的评价 也许吧 | 
| [13:26] | You think? | 你是这样认为的吗 | 
| [13:28] | I’m willing to be proved wrong. | 我很愿意被证明是错误的 | 
| [13:33] | This is unprofessional. | 你们这样太不专业了 | 
| [13:35] | Eleanor! | |
| [13:36] | I didn’t hear you come in. | 我没听到你进来 | 
| [13:38] | What a shock! | 真吃惊 | 
| [13:42] | This is why you should have been open with us. | 这就是为什么你应该向我们坦白 | 
| [13:45] | Now! They got a motive. | 现在他们有了动机 | 
| [13:47] | And premeditation. | 还有预谋 | 
| [13:50] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 | 
| [13:52] | You can get me near my sister I’ll still¡ | 你可以让我离我妹妹近点 我就会….. | 
| [13:57] | I just wanna give up. | 我只是想放弃 | 
| [14:00] | I’m tired. | 我累了 | 
| [14:04] | There is some good news. | 有些好消息 | 
| [14:06] | Charlie Haden pulled through. | Charlie Haden没事了 | 
| [14:08] | He did? | 他没事了? | 
| [14:10] | Doctors think he’s gonna recover now. | 医生觉得他情况稳定了 | 
| [14:12] | So, no murder charge at least. | 所以至少不是控告谋杀了 | 
| [14:15] | Tha’t great. | 太好了 | 
| [14:21] | So, what do you think I should do? | 那么你觉得我该怎么做? | 
| [14:24] | I certainly don’t wanna rush into any deal. | 我当然不想贸然得出任何的结论 | 
| [14:29] | We got the PC hearing today. | 我们今天有个公众听证会 | 
| [14:31] | We’ll have a better idea what their case is after. | 在那之后我们会有更好的主意 | 
| [14:35] | Are you telling me I can beat this? | 你的意思是我可以赢? | 
| [14:38] | Let’s just see what they put up. | 先看看他们怎么说 | 
| [14:41] | – Okay. – Yeah. | -好的 -是的 | 
| [14:44] | You beat this, get me my life back. | 你赢了就能救我一命 | 
| [14:47] | Please! | 拜托! | 
| [14:50] | Let’s do it. | 就这么做吧 | 
| [14:53] | Do I need to see them? | 我要见他们吗 | 
| [14:55] | Not if you don’t care to be present at the meeting. | 如果你不介意出席会议 | 
| [14:59] | But if you do¡ | 但是如果你介意的话… | 
| [15:02] | it’s important you remain stoic. | 对你来说继续保持坚忍很重要 | 
| [15:05] | As aggressive as I intend to be, Dwight. | 无论我表现得多么咄咄逼人 Dwight | 
| [15:07] | I’m acting as your agent. | 我是在扮演你的律师 | 
| [15:09] | Any softness perceived in you therefore¡ | 因此如果我感受到你内心的软弱… | 
| [15:12] | Let me see them. | 让我看看 | 
| [15:13] | Hold on. | 等等 | 
| [15:15] | It isn’t necessary for you to be in the meeting. | 你没有必要出席会议 | 
| [15:17] | Yes, it is. | 有必要 | 
| [15:21] | Let me see the pictures. | 让我看下照片 | 
| [15:22] | Dwight. Look at me. | Dwight 看着我 | 
| [15:27] | They’re graphic. | 那些是图像 | 
| [15:28] | And they’ll be hurtful to view. | 对你来说 看着它们会很痛苦 | 
| [15:32] | I wanna see the pictures, Alan | 我要看这些照片 Alan | 
| [15:46] | Legally these photographers have little or no relevance. | 法律上来说 这些摄影师与此事无关 | 
| [15:50] | You do understand, | 你必须了解 | 
| [15:51] | this will be a tacit attempt at extortion. | 这是企图勒索 | 
| [15:56] | Our hope here is that, | 现在我们的希望是 | 
| [15:58] | a professional woman isn’t going to want these pictures to get much circulation. | 一名职业女性不会希望 这些照片让太多人知道 | 
| [16:08] | Okay. Look up now. | 好吧 现在看着我 | 
| [16:16] | I need you to take a breath, | 我要你先深呼吸 | 
| [16:18] | and consider that you’re currently | 你要想到你现正处在 | 
| [16:20] | in the wake of a very emotional trauma. | 一次巨大的感情创伤中 | 
| [16:23] | In time, much of your pain will subside. | 假以时日 你会慢慢淡忘淡忘这痛苦 | 
| [16:26] | There’s chance you and Eve could be friends down the road. | 你还有和Eve成为朋友的机会 | 
| [16:29] | -And yet, you may not want that. -I don’t. | – 但是你现在可能还不这么想 – 我不想 | 
| [16:31] | But, if you do, Dwight. | 但是 如果你有这种想法 Dwight | 
| [16:34] | If you can make room for the slightest possibility that you might! | 如果你还有一点点可能性会和她成为朋友 | 
| [16:39] | Then you need to think twice about employing this tactic. | 那么在这么做之前 你必须要慎重考虑一下 | 
| [16:45] | This woman caused me to fall in love with her, | 这个女人让我爱上她 | 
| [16:49] | when she had no real love for me. | 却没有真正爱我 | 
| [16:54] | She hurt me. | 她伤害了我 | 
| [16:56] | In fact, she destroyed me, | 事实上 她毁了我 | 
| [16:58] | and she did so with malice. | 她是带着主观恶意这么做的 | 
| [17:01] | I hired you to get her. | 我雇你来搞定她 | 
| [17:06] | I want you to play the card. | 我要你打出这张牌 | 
| [17:10] | Dwight, given how much you still love her, maybe¡ | Dwight 考虑到你那么爱她 也许 | 
| [17:12] | Play¡ the card. | 就这么做吧 | 
| [17:19] | Mr Josephson asked to use the bathroom, | Josephson先生要求借用洗手间 | 
| [17:21] | then he went in the back. | 然后他走到后面 | 
| [17:24] | There’s an office there, | 那里有个办公室 | 
| [17:25] | Mr Haden uses, he’s friends with the owner. | Haden先生用那个办公室 他是老板的朋友 | 
| [17:28] | I heard some noises, like a, | 我听到些声音 好像是 | 
| [17:30] | a crash and someone fighting, | 一些东西的撞击声和有人打架的声音 | 
| [17:33] | so I went back there. | 所以我走到后面 | 
| [17:35] | What did you see? | 你看到了什么 | 
| [17:36] | Well, Mr Haden was all bloody like he’d been beat up. | Haden先生浑身是血好像被打过 | 
| [17:39] | Mr Josephson was sittin’ down. | Josephson先生坐在那 | 
| [17:41] | He told me to call the cops. | 他让我叫警察 | 
| [17:43] | Was there anyone else in the bar besides Mr Josephson who could have attached Mr Haden? | 当时Josephson先生身边有没有其他人 可能袭击Haden先生的? | 
| [17:49] | Probably, yeah. | 可能有 | 
| [17:53] | You told the police that, I’m quoting, | 你是这样跟警察说的 我引用一下 | 
| [17:56] | Josephson was the only other person in the bar. | “当时只有Josephson 一个人在酒吧里” | 
| [17:59] | Objection! Leading! | 反对!有引导性! | 
| [18:01] | I’ll allow it. | 反对无效 | 
| [18:02] | There’s a firedoor in the back. | 在房间后面有个消防门 | 
| [18:04] | I think someone might have prompted it open, | 我想可能有人把他打开了 | 
| [18:06] | gone in and out. | 从那里进出 | 
| [18:07] | You didn’t tell this to the police before! | 你之前没这么跟警察说 | 
| [18:09] | It just came to me. | 我刚刚想到这点 | 
| [18:11] | You did tell the police that Walter Josephson went into the backroom, | 你确实告诉警察Walter Josephson走到里间后 | 
| [18:15] | and just seconds later you heard the fight. | 几秒后你就听到了打斗声 | 
| [18:19] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [18:19] | But it’s possible, Josephson saw someone else beatin’ on Charlie | 但有这种可能 Josephson见过有其他人打Charlie | 
| [18:23] | and tried to help out. | 并尝试求救 | 
| [18:24] | Someone else who? | 其他人是谁 | 
| [18:25] | I got no idea. | 我不知道 | 
| [18:27] | I’m just not sure that old man did it! | 我只是不确定是那老人干的! | 
| [18:29] | Have you been asked to change your testimony? | 你有没有被要求过更改证词? | 
| [18:32] | No! | 没有! | 
| [18:33] | I’m just trying to do the right thing! | 我只是想要做正确的事! | 
| [18:35] | Approach. | 律师上来 | 
| [18:43] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事 | 
| [18:45] | Haden must have ordered this guy to flip. | Haden一定要求这个人改证词了 | 
| [18:47] | Well, why would the victim torpedo the case against the man who beat him? | 为什么受害者要帮助要打他的人呢 | 
| [18:50] | Haden’s the main suspected in the murder against Josephson’s daughter seven years ago. | Haden是7年前Josephson女儿被杀时的主要嫌疑犯 | 
| [18:54] | It’s possible he doesn’t want it dredged up at trial. | 有可能他不想有人去翻出过去的那个案子 | 
| [18:57] | Or he could be wanting to exact his own justice. | 或者他想自己解决此事 | 
| [19:00] | Can Haden identify his assailant? | Haden认得出攻击他的人吗 | 
| [19:03] | He says he doesn’t remember¡ | 他说他不记得了 | 
| [19:04] | Your Honor¡ | 法官阁下… | 
| [19:05] | We still have physical evidence. | 我们还有物证 | 
| [19:07] | What physical evidence? | 什么物证? | 
| [19:08] | No prints on the bottle of tequila¡ | 龙舌兰酒瓶上没有指纹 | 
| [19:10] | Josephson was wearing gloves. | Josephson带了手套 | 
| [19:11] | Come on. | 拜托 | 
| [19:12] | He was covered in Haden’s blood. | 他身上都是Haden的血 | 
| [19:14] | A jury could say he got it trying to save Haden’s life. | 陪审员可以认为他企图要救Haden | 
| [19:17] | You got nothing. | 你没有证据 | 
| [19:18] | Ms Hartig, you get this sorted out? | Harting小姐 你把案子理清了吗? | 
| [19:21] | Great! Bring the case again. | 没问题!你可以再提出控诉 | 
| [19:23] | But I can’t let you go forward with no evidence and no witnesses. | 但是没有证据和目击证人我不能让此案继续下去 | 
| [19:27] | Everybody step back. | 大家都退回去 | 
| [19:32] | Due to the current insufficiency of evidence the case is dismissed without prejudice. | 基于此案证据不足 此案被驳回 | 
| [19:45] | It’s dismissed? | 驳回了? | 
| [19:46] | For now? | 目前? | 
| [19:47] | They get more evidence, They can re-file. | 如果他们得到更多证据就会重新受理 | 
| [19:51] | Well, thank you. | 好吧谢谢 | 
| [19:54] | Thank you! | 谢谢! | 
| [19:55] | Walter, it’s possible Haden wants you back on the street | Walter 很可能Haden想要你无罪释放 | 
| [19:59] | so he can take you out. | 这样他就可以干掉你 | 
| [20:02] | I can ask for protective custody. | 我可以申请保护性拘留 | 
| [20:03] | Not that I’ll get it, but¡ | 倒不是我想这么做 不过… | 
| [20:05] | I can handle myself, Mr Berluti. | 我可以自己处理的Berluti先生 | 
| [20:07] | These people are bad guys. | 这些不是好人 | 
| [20:09] | I did a tour of duty in Korea. | 我在朝鲜战争上服过役 | 
| [20:12] | I can handle Charlie Haden. | 我可以应付Charlie Haden | 
| [20:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [20:19] | Thank you both, very much. | 非常感谢你们 | 
| [20:29] | It’s just me… | 只有我这么想 | 
| [20:31] | Or is our client a dead man? | 或者我们的委托人已经死定了? | 
| [21:06] | Hey. | 嗨 | 
| [21:06] | Will that be orange juice or gasoline, | 你猜你的身上洒的是 | 
| [21:09] | with your eggs? | 果汁还是汽油? | 
| [21:11] | Hey! | 嗨! | 
| [21:13] | Help!!! | 救命 | 
| [21:15] | Help!!! | 救命!!! | 
| [21:16] | Help!!! | 救命!!! | 
| [21:21] | Better check his temperature. He’s burning up. | 最好检测一下他的体温 他现在温度很高 | 
| [21:28] | What! | 什么! | 
| [21:30] | Okay, we’re on our way down. | 好的 我们马上来 | 
| [21:35] | Walter Josephson just set Charlie Haden on fire! | Walter Josephson 刚刚用火烧了Charlie Haden | 
| [21:38] | This time he’s dead! | 这次他死定了! | 
| [21:40] | Oh my God! | 我的上帝! | 
| [21:41] | He’s in custody, let’s go. | 他被拘留了 我们走 | 
| [21:55] | Hello! | 你好! | 
| [21:57] | Eve! | |
| [21:58] | I’m Alan Shore, | 我是Alan Shore | 
| [21:59] | we’ve never met. | 我们从来没见过 | 
| [22:01] | That’s a lovely name, Eve! | 那是个可爱的名字 Eve! | 
| [22:03] | Is it short for evening? | 是”Evening”(晚上)的缩写吗? | 
| [22:05] | Please, don’t address my client. | 拜托 别向我的委托人说话 | 
| [22:08] | Oh! You look so bored. | 哦!你看上去很闷 | 
| [22:10] | I’m about to change that. | 我会让你有事干的 | 
| [22:12] | Let’s go in. Shall we? | 我们进去吧 好吗 | 
| [22:18] | What’s he up to now? | 他现在在干什么 | 
| [22:20] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 | 
| [22:25] | Okay, let’s get started. | 好吧 我们开始吧 | 
| [22:26] | This is my assistant, Tara. Tara, this is¡ | 这是我的助手Tara Tara 这是… | 
| [22:29] | Well, actually I have name tags here for all of us to wear. | 哦 我准备了名字标签给大家 | 
| [22:34] | Alan Shore, that would be mine. | Alan Shore 这个应该是我的 | 
| [22:36] | A.Selig, obviously you¡ | A.Selig 显然这个是你的… | 
| [22:39] | Ah!! Lying, cheating, adulterer, that would be yours, Eve. | 哦!说谎 欺骗 通奸者 这个应该是你的Eve | 
| [22:43] | Look.Mr Shore, we’re more than familiar with your reputation. | 听着Shore先生 对于你的名声我们都有所耳闻 | 
| [22:47] | If you have a proposal, make it. | 如果你有什么提议就说吧 | 
| [22:49] | But let’s fast-forward through the brinkmanship. | 但是让我们直接切入正题吧 | 
| [22:51] | Brinkmanship? Is that a legal term? | 切入正题? 这是个法律用语吗 | 
| [22:52] | Counsel. | 辩护律师 | 
| [22:53] | We’re giving you about ten minutes. | 我们给你十分钟时间 | 
| [22:56] | Tara? | |
| [22:58] | The proposal, | 这个提议就是 | 
| [23:00] | is a marital settlement for five hundred thousand dollars. | 50万美元 解除这场婚姻 | 
| [23:03] | -The settlement¡ -Let’s go. | – 协议是… – 我们走 | 
| [23:05] | Wait a second. | 等等 | 
| [23:06] | Don’t be rude. | 别这么无礼 | 
| [23:07] | The marital estate is worth over seventeen million dollars. | 这场婚姻涉及的财产超过1700万美元 | 
| [23:11] | You’re assuming a valid union, Mr Selig. | 你正在假设这是一个有效的婚姻 Selig先生 | 
| [23:14] | Tara? | |
| [23:16] | Though rarely envoked, | 尽管很少使用 | 
| [23:18] | the Commonwealth does recognize adultery as a means for annulling a marriage. | 不过联邦确实认可 通奸可以解除婚姻关系 | 
| [23:21] | -Is this your big plan? -It’s been tried so many times. | – 这就是你的计划? – 这招已经用过很多次了 | 
| [23:23] | Could she finish, please? | 能让她说完吗 | 
| [23:25] | Though public policy does frown on vitiating marriage¡ | 尽管国家政策不赞成介入婚姻纠纷… | 
| [23:28] | This is a virtual no-fault State. | 这是一个实行无过错制度的州 | 
| [23:30] | Justice Scalia’s Decent in Roma opens the door for¡ | 大法官Scalia在罗马的言行敞开了一扇大门… | 
| [23:33] | If this what you called us in here for to present us with, | 如果你把我们叫到这来就是为了给我们听这个 | 
| [23:36] | this is ridiculous. | 这太可笑了 | 
| [23:37] | -We have put¡ -She worked hard on this, | – 我们已经… – 她很努力地在做这个 | 
| [23:39] | -and you’re being rude by not letting her finish. -I refer you to the highlighted section | -你竟然这么无礼都不让她说完 -我提醒你看一下用笔勾出的部分 | 
| [23:42] | which specifically points out adultery and bigamy. | 那里特别指明了通奸行为和重婚罪 | 
| [23:44] | Tara? | |
| [23:45] | Maybe we should just present the facts. | 也许我们只要展示事实 | 
| [23:47] | The law can be so tedious. | 谈法律太乏味了 | 
| [23:49] | Ah, here’s photo showing how your client’s yoga lessons paid off. | 哦 这有一张照片可以展示 你的委托人的瑜伽课成果 | 
| [23:55] | Here’s one for you, Eve. | 这张给你 Eve | 
| [23:58] | Look how close your foot is to your ear, there. | 看看你的脚怎么能离你的耳朵那么近 这儿 | 
| [24:02] | Wow! I wish I could do that! | 喔!我希望我也能做到! | 
| [24:07] | Ha! I’m sorry! | 哦!对不起! | 
| [24:09] | That’s double-jointed, don’t you think? | 这个动作难度很高 你觉得呢? | 
| [24:11] | Must be. | 肯定是 | 
| [24:15] | Hah! | 哈! | 
| [24:17] | A woman of your talent shouldn’t be limited to the small screen, | 像你这么能干的女人 不应该局限于这么小的屏幕 | 
| [24:21] | wouldn’t you agree, Eve? | 是不是Eve? | 
| [24:30] | Now, this may be very low, I grant you, | 这样做可能很低级 我承认 | 
| [24:32] | but the main point to lever with is, | 不过最主要的原因是 | 
| [24:37] | it’s not beneath me. | 并不让我觉得丢脸 | 
| [24:40] | For an Assistant Attorney General with even the slight political ambition, | 而作为一个就算只有一点小小野心的 首席检察官的助理 | 
| [24:44] | wouldn’t it be awful to see these images pop up on the internet? | 看见这些照片放在互联网上会不会很糟糕? | 
| [24:48] | How you got these images is gonna land you in jail! | 你拿到的这些照片手段会让你坐牢的! | 
| [24:50] | Good point! | 有道理 | 
| [24:52] | But if you were really familiar with me, | 不过如果你真的了解我 | 
| [24:54] | you know I’m not afraid to go there. | 你应该知道我不怕坐牢的 | 
| [24:55] | I might even enjoy the change of pace. | 我可能还喜欢换换口味 | 
| [24:59] | You hurt a friend of mine, Eve. | 你伤害了我的朋友Eve | 
| [25:03] | To err is human, I’ll admit, but, getting even? | 我承认人非圣贤孰能无过 不过报复? | 
| [25:06] | That’s divine! | 那是天意! | 
| [25:14] | Mr Young? | Young先生? | 
| [25:14] | Could you come in here, please. | 请你进来一下 | 
| [25:24] | My question is, do these tactics reflect on the firm, | 我想问 这些策略是代表你们公司 | 
| [25:28] | or merely, Alan Shore. | 还是只是Alan Shore的行为 | 
| [25:31] | Tara helped! | Tara也有帮忙 | 
| [25:40] | I just went in to scare him. | 我只是想吓吓他 | 
| [25:43] | Do you think I’m that stupid? | 你觉得我是傻子吗 | 
| [25:45] | Walter, you were all set to go to prison, | Walter 你已经准备进监狱了 | 
| [25:48] | then once you heard Charlie Haden was going to recover, | 但是你一听到Charlie Haden没死 | 
| [25:51] | suddenly you want your day court. | 你就突然想上庭 | 
| [25:54] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [25:55] | So you could go kill him. | 这样你就可以去杀他了 | 
| [25:57] | I guess you feel real guilty about helping me get out. | 我想你一定觉得把我弄出去是错的 | 
| [26:00] | I feel used, yes! | 没错 我觉得被利用了 | 
| [26:04] | But you know what I mainly think? | 但是你知道我真的在想什么吗 | 
| [26:07] | You’ll spend the rest of your life in jail! | 你剩下的日子都要在监狱里度过了! | 
| [26:10] | Is it worth it? | 值得吗 | 
| [26:14] | I have no life, Ms Stringer. | 我没有生命Stringer女士 | 
| [26:19] | That man took my life when he killed my daughter. | 当那个人杀了我的女儿以后我就死了 | 
| [26:26] | She was the only th¡ | 她是我唯一的… | 
| [26:30] | What about your sister? | 那你的妹妹呢 | 
| [26:32] | A sister is no daughter. | 妹妹不是女儿 | 
| [26:37] | Look, I’m sorry I got you involved. | 我很抱歉把你们牵扯进来 | 
| [26:41] | It wasn’t my intent. | 那不是我的本意 | 
| [26:44] | If I’d killed him the first time. | 如果我第一次就把他杀死了的话 | 
| [26:50] | What do you want us to do? | 你想让我们做什么 | 
| [26:52] | I really don’t care. | 我真的不在乎 | 
| [26:55] | I’ll go to prison. | 我会坐牢的 | 
| [26:57] | Just keep me out of Cedars. | 只是让我远离Cedars | 
| [26:59] | Because you’d be killed there? | 因为你会在那被杀吗 | 
| [27:02] | I did a little checking, | 我做过一点调查 | 
| [27:03] | the fire that killed your daughter, | 烧死你女儿的火 | 
| [27:05] | the intended target was an informer against Tommy Moynihan. | 原本是想烧死告发Tommy Moynihan的人的 | 
| [27:09] | Haden worked for Moynihan. | Haden是为Moynihan做事的 | 
| [27:12] | So? | 所以? | 
| [27:14] | Last year Moynihan was sentenced eight to ten at Cedars for something else. | 去年Moynihan因为其他原因 被判了在Cedars服役8-10年 | 
| [27:19] | You’re afraid if you go to Cedars you’ll be killed. | 你怕如果你去了Cedars会遭不测 | 
| [27:23] | I just want Plymouth so I can be close to my sister. | 我只是想去Plymouth这样可以离我的妹妹近一点 | 
| [27:28] | Right. | 好吧 | 
| [27:29] | Look. | 听着 | 
| [27:33] | I don’t want a trial. | 我不想上庭 | 
| [27:37] | Make whatever deal you can. | 尽你们的力量 | 
| [27:40] | Let’s just end this. | 就这么结束吧 | 
| [27:57] | I’m confused about whose turn it is to talk. | 我很困惑不知道该轮到谁说了 | 
| [28:01] | It’s my turn. | 我说 | 
| [28:04] | Ah! | 哦! | 
| [28:06] | This firm has pulled a lot of stunts over the years. | 这一幕过去的几年已经上演过很多次了 | 
| [28:10] | All of them have been within the bounds of the law, | 所有的都仅限于法律的范围内 | 
| [28:13] | even if barely. | 即使很勉强 | 
| [28:16] | You bugged a hotel room to get illicit private pictures, | 你在旅馆的房间内偷拍到这些违法的私人照片 | 
| [28:20] | you then used those pictures to commit extortion. | 然后又拿这些照片去敲诈勒索 | 
| [28:23] | You have stepped way outside the law. | 你已经触犯了法律 | 
| [28:27] | Am I bad? | 我是不是很坏? | 
| [28:30] | I need to hear why you would commit such acts. | 我想听听你怎么解释这些行为 | 
| [28:36] | Eve Haber is a beautiful woman who used her sexuality to dub my client out | Eve Haber是一个美丽的女人 她想用她的性感欺骗我的客户 | 
| [28:40] | seven, eight, maybe nine millions dollars? | 700 800 也许是900万? | 
| [28:44] | She caused him immeasurable pain. | 她给他带来了巨大的伤痛 | 
| [28:47] | Also broke his heart. | 而且也深深的伤了他的心 | 
| [28:49] | She turned a kind, | 她把一个慈爱的人 | 
| [28:51] | loving man into something vengeful. | 变的报复心极重 | 
| [28:55] | The only way to kill a vindictive beast, believe it or not, | 杀死报复性强的野兽的唯一办法 不管你信不信 | 
| [29:00] | is to feed it. | 就是满足它 | 
| [29:02] | Dwight will gain satisfaction here, | Dwight会在这里得到了满足 | 
| [29:05] | albeit of the most hollow variety. | 尽管不尽如人意 | 
| [29:10] | And he will heal! | 他会得到治愈 | 
| [29:13] | He will¡ | 他会… | 
| [29:16] | go on. | 重新开始 | 
| [29:18] | But we need to go on. | 但是我们也要继续经营下去 | 
| [29:21] | And that’s not gonna happen if you continue to do these kinds of things. | 如果你还继续做这些事情 我们就会经营不下去了 | 
| [29:26] | I promise, Eleanor, only two or three more and then I’ll stop. | 我向你保证 Eleanor 再有两三次 我就会停止 | 
| [29:30] | Alan. | |
| [29:32] | This isn’t funny. | 这不是开玩笑 | 
| [29:37] | No. I suppose it isn’t. | 是的 我知道 | 
| [29:51] | Eugene, I gave you my word | Eugene我保证 | 
| [29:54] | that I’d sooner bring myself down than this firm, | 我宁愿牺牲自己 也不会使这事务所倒闭 | 
| [29:57] | and I meant that. | 我说真的 | 
| [30:00] | Well, you’re taking yourself down. | 哦 你正在毁掉自己 | 
| [30:02] | Don’t you get that? | 你没感觉到吗 | 
| [30:06] | And you’re taking us down with you. | 而且你正把我们和你绑在一起 | 
| [30:12] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 | 
| [30:41] | Why such a short window on this?Why¡ | 为什么有这样一个要求? 为什么… | 
| [30:44] | Because the client wants it done, Alex. | 因为委托人希望了结此事 Alex | 
| [30:46] | Look. This is a gift. | 听着 这是一个礼物 | 
| [30:49] | The man commits a first degree murder, | 这个人犯下一级谋杀 | 
| [30:51] | goes to medium security facility. | 却去中度设防监狱 | 
| [30:53] | Who’s getting the gift here? | 这礼物是送给谁的? | 
| [30:54] | We have a possible insanity defense. | 我们可以用精神错乱来辩护 | 
| [30:57] | Not to mention a potential self-defense¡ | 更不用说还有正当防卫… | 
| [30:59] | Don’t insult me, Jamie. | 不要羞辱我Jamie | 
| [31:00] | This isn’t open-and-shut for you. | 这对你来说不是很清楚嘛 | 
| [31:02] | He’s very sympathetic! | 他很值得同情! | 
| [31:04] | Yes. As vigilantes goes go, | 是的 作为为民除害的义务警员来看 | 
| [31:05] | he’s adorable, but¡ | 他让人崇拜 不过… | 
| [31:06] | We’re offering you a plea that takes him off the street for life! | 我正在为你找一个可以判他无期的辩解! | 
| [31:09] | And suppose I find out later that he’s really a professional hitman who¡ | 然而假如稍后我发现他是一个真正的职业杀手… | 
| [31:12] | Oh! Come on! | 哦!得了! | 
| [31:15] | If the facts change you can undo the plea on grounds of fraud, | 如果事实改变了 你可以以欺诈为理由驳回我们的抗辩 | 
| [31:18] | and send him to trial. | 把他送上法庭 | 
| [31:20] | Why are we wasting time here? | 我们为什么要在这浪费时间 | 
| [31:22] | The is guy is willing to go to prison, | 这个人愿意入狱 | 
| [31:24] | he’d just like to be near his sister. | 只是想离他妹妹近一点 | 
| [31:27] | If he goes to Cedars, | 如果他去了Cedars | 
| [31:28] | Tommy Moynihan will probably kill him! | Tommy Moynihan很有可能会杀了他的! | 
| [31:32] | And you’d be willing to enter a plea today? | 那么你今天就想提出申请吗 | 
| [31:35] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [31:39] | You’ll be transferred within the hour. | 你在一个小时内就会被转狱 | 
| [31:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [31:44] | Thank you, both. | 谢谢你们 | 
| [31:46] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问几个问题吗 | 
| [31:51] | Did it make you feel better? | 这是不是让你觉得舒服点 | 
| [31:54] | When you killed him? | 当你杀了他以后? | 
| [31:57] | Did it bring you relief? | 那给你带来了解脱吗 | 
| [32:00] | I don’t think I’m capable of feeling anything, Ms Stringer. | 我不觉得我还能感觉到什么Stringer女士 | 
| [32:07] | I suppose that’s what allowed me to survive. | 我想这就是支持我活下去的原因 | 
| [32:14] | I wish you well. | 希望你过得好 | 
| [32:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [32:19] | Again. | 再一次谢谢 | 
| [32:22] | Thank you, both. | 谢谢你们 | 
| [32:23] | I can’t say I’m terribly proud of our tactics, | 我不能说我对我们的策略感到自豪 | 
| [32:26] | but I’m glad to have mitigated, | 不过我很高兴它能减轻我的损失 | 
| [32:29] | at least, the financial damage. | 至少是经济损失 | 
| [32:30] | As soon as the documents are drafted we’ll have you back in for execution. | 一旦文件草拟好 我们就会叫你回来 | 
| [32:34] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [32:37] | I don’t know how you do the things you do, Alan¡ | 我不知道你是如何做那些事情的Alan… | 
| [32:40] | It’s not with mirrors, I assure you. | 不是在镜子背后 我保证 | 
| [32:42] | That I believe. | 我知道 | 
| [32:46] | I’ll see you both soon. | 我稍后再来 | 
| [32:47] | Yep. | 好的 | 
| [33:00] | Here we sit in triumph. | 我们赢了 | 
| [33:05] | Shall we get drunk? | 要不要来一杯? | 
| [33:08] | Winston Churchill said that he would drink in victory | 丘吉尔说 他会为胜利而干杯 | 
| [33:11] | because he deserved it, | 因为是他应得的 | 
| [33:14] | and in defeat because he needed it. | 也会为失败而饮 因为他需要它 | 
| [33:20] | Somehow I feel that we qualify here on both counts. | 不知怎么我觉得我们两种都符合 | 
| [33:33] | You’re a very interesting woman, aren’t you? | 你是个很有意思的人 不是吗 | 
| [33:40] | I find victory to be extremely lonely without, | 我觉得胜利如果没有某事伴随 将会非常寂寞 | 
| [33:45] | what’s the word¡ | 是什么来着… | 
| [33:50] | sex. | 做爱 | 
| [33:55] | Would that be considered assertive conduct? | 这是不是会被认为是发起进攻 | 
| [34:01] | Well, there’s nobody else here. | 这没有别人了 | 
| [34:03] | Just, you, me and this big conference table. | 只有你 我 还有这个大会议桌 | 
| [34:15] | Would you like to have sex on the table, Alan? | 你想和我在这个桌子上做吗 Alan? | 
| [34:32] | That would definitely be considered a first move. | 这绝对会被当成是主动的表现 | 
| [35:10] | You see, the thing is, | 你看 情况是 | 
| [35:14] | if you’d like to go to nice restaurant, | 如果你愿意去一家有气氛的饭店 | 
| [35:18] | share a lovely bottle of wine, | 共饮一瓶红酒 | 
| [35:21] | caress a little in a taxi cab on the way back to my place, or yours¡ | 在回我家或你家的出租车上轻轻地爱抚我 | 
| [35:27] | I might enjoy having sex with you tonight. | 我可能会和你共度今宵 | 
| [35:33] | But you don’t want that! | 但是你要的不是那些! | 
| [35:36] | You want to do it on a conference table because it’s debased! | 你想在会议桌上做那事 因为那样显得下贱! | 
| [35:42] | It’s to commensurate with your self-esteem, | 以此来迎合你那在行为中表现出来的 | 
| [35:44] | which always seems to nosedive when you behave | 急剧下滑的自尊心 | 
| [35:46] | as you did in this case. | 就像你在案子中所做一样 | 
| [35:50] | You’re not going to find some twisted sense of self-loathing affirmation on that table with me. | 在桌子上和我做爱并不会使你 得到自我憎恶的快感的 | 
| [36:02] | I’ll tell you what though, | 尽管如此 我还是想说 | 
| [36:06] | get some help¡ | 去寻求帮助吧 | 
| [36:11] | and then ask me out to dinner some time. | 然后有空约我出去吃饭 | 
| [36:39] | Yes. Ma’am. That’s right. | 是的 女士 没错 | 
| [36:41] | Well, it won’t be necessary now, since¡ | 恩 现在没必要 因为… | 
| [36:44] | That’s right. You can go visit him now! | 没错 你可以现在就去看他! | 
| [36:47] | My pleasure. | 不客气 | 
| [36:48] | Thank you again for returning my call. | 谢谢你能回我的电话 | 
| [36:52] | Walter’s sister.I finally made contact. | 是Walter的妹妹 我终于找到她了 | 
| [36:57] | Here’s something weird. | 不过有点奇怪 | 
| [36:59] | She lives in Brighton. | 她住在Brighton | 
| [37:01] | Why would Walter say she lives in Plymouth? | 为什么Walter说她住在Plymouth | 
| [37:03] | I donno. | 我不知道 | 
| [37:04] | Maybe he just wanted to go to Plymouth. | 也许他只是想去Plymouth | 
| [37:07] | But why? | 但是为什么呢 | 
| [37:07] | There are medium security prisons which are softer than Plymouth, | 有很多中度设防监狱 | 
| [37:11] | with better facilities. | 条件都比Plymouth更好 | 
| [37:12] | Personally, I’d go to Norfolk. | 要是我的话 我更愿意去Norfolk | 
| [37:20] | Give me your phone. | 把你的电话给我 | 
| [37:25] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [37:30] | Plymouth Massachusetts. | 麻省Plymouth市 | 
| [37:32] | Department of Corrections. | 劳改所 | 
| [37:41] | Thomas Moynihan. | |
| [37:44] | Yes! | 是的! | 
| [37:51] | Transferred three weeks ago? | 三周之前转狱了? | 
| [37:54] | Okay.Look! | 好了 听着! | 
| [37:56] | This man is in danger. | 这个人现在有危险 | 
| [37:58] | A prisoner by the name of Walter Josephson was transferred there today. | 一个叫Walter Josephson囚犯今天转到那了 | 
| [38:02] | Josephson! | |
| [38:10] | Tommy Moynihan? | |
| [38:15] | Yes? | 什么事? | 
| [38:19] | You need to find one or the other or both! | 你要找到他们其中的一个或者全部! | 
| [38:22] | Now! | 现在就去! | 
| [38:52] | It was in his orders, | 是因为他的命令 | 
| [38:55] | that Haden lit that match. | Haden点了火 | 
| [39:00] | You knew he was here all the time. | 你早就知道他在这了 | 
| [39:05] | They can send me to Cedars now, Jimmy. | 他们现在可以把我送去Cedars了Jimmy | 
| [39:09] | I’ve made my peace. | 我任务完成了 | 
| [39:44] | Hey. Sexy! Lookin’ to party? | 嗨 帅哥!想玩玩吗 | 
| [39:48] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 | 
| [39:50] | Annie. What’s yours? | Annie 你呢 | 
| [39:52] | Eugene. | Eugene (= = 太无耻了) | 
| [39:54] | Get in the car, Annie, it looks cold out there. | 上车Annie 外面好像很冷 | 
| [40:02] | So do your parents know you’re out this late, Annie? | 你父母知道你这么晚还在外面吗Annie | 
| [40:05] | Oooh. Eugene, you’re funny. | 哦Eugene 你真有意思 | 
| [40:08] | I love funny, sexy men. | 我喜欢有趣 性感的男人 | 
| [40:11] | Your place or mine? | 去你那还是我那? | 
| [40:12] | My place? Your place? | 我那?你那? | 
| [40:15] | I thought maybe we should just drive around and see what happens. | 我想我们就在周围转转吧 | 
| [40:19] | Drive around? | 周围转转? | 
| [40:21] | Alright, look. | 哦 听着 | 
| [40:22] | The ones who want that, usually just wanna talk. | 想那么做的人通常只是光说不做 | 
| [40:26] | I don’t talk. | 我不想说 | 
| [40:27] | And I’m not into wasting time. | 而且我也不想浪费时间 | 
| [40:30] | Then perhaps you should get out of the car, Annie. | 那你也许可以下车了 Annie | 
| [40:33] | Because, although I have no interest in talking to you, | 因为 虽然我也没兴趣和你谈 | 
| [40:38] | I have always taken great pleasure in wasting time. | 但我总是喜欢享受浪费时间 |