Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

The Princess Diaries 2 Royal Engagement(公主日记02)[2004]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年6月15日 By jubentaici_movie_user The Princess Diaries 2 Royal Engagement(公主日记02)[2004]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:公主日记02
英文名称:The Princess Diaries 2 Royal Engagement
年代:2004

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:21] Although your diplomas are equally specific, remember: 尽管你们的毕业证书相当管用 记住
[00:25] you are all going out into the world as individuals. 你们是独自去闯世界
[00:30] I now proudly present 现在 我很荣幸的介绍
[00:33] this year’s Woodrow Wilson School of Public and lnternational Affairs 今年伍得罗威尔逊公共国际事物学院的
[00:39] graduating class. 毕业班
[00:56] Go, go, go. 加油 加油 加油
[00:58] – Bye. We love you. – You have to write. -再见 我们爱你 -你必须记住
[01:01] – Thank your mom for all the cookies, OK? – I’m very proud of you. -谢谢你母亲准备的饼干 -我为你骄傲
[01:13] Dear diary. 公主日记
[01:15] Well, it’s me. Brand-new college graduate-slash-princess. 是我 全新的大学公主毕业生
[01:20] Oh, I can’t believe it’s been five years 哦 真不敢相信已经五年了
[01:22] since Grandma told me that I was a princess. 从奶奶告诉我 我是个公主算起
[01:26] Me? A… a princess? Shut up. 我? 公主? 闭嘴
[01:33] And right after that, my mother surprised me 自从那以后 我妈妈令我感到很吃惊
[01:35] by marrying my high-school teacher, Patrick O’Connell. 她同我高中老师帕特里克·奥柯奈尔结了婚
[01:39] It must be going well, because they are now expecting a baby. 一切都会好的 因为他们希望能有一个孩子
[01:44] Lilly’s remained the same, as she continues to cause turmoil, 莉莉还是老样子 一如既往的制造麻烦
[01:47] but now as a graduate student at Berkeley. 但是现在作为一个柏克利的毕业生
[01:50] Which she calls “Berserkeley.” 她一直叫它”柏斯克利”
[01:54] “How’s Michael?” you may ask. 你可能会问”迈克尔怎么样了?”
[01:56] Well, we’re just friends now, as he went off to tour the country with his band. 自从他和他的乐队全国巡回演出后 我们现在只是朋友
[02:01] Princess Mia. 米亚公主
[02:03] Look out the window, and welcome back to Genovia. 看看窗外 欢迎回到吉诺维亚
[02:15] Oh, there it is. My beautiful Genovia. 哦 是的 我美丽的吉诺维亚
[02:20] Of course, I’m completely excited to be going back, but I’m also a bit nervous. 当然 能够回来我很激动 但是也有一点紧张
[02:25] Genovia One has landed. 吉诺维亚一号已经着陆
[02:27] Grandma Clarisse will step down by the end of this year as queen, 奶奶克拉利瑟今年年底将从女皇的位置退下来
[02:30] and I’ll be taking over, since I’m now 21. 我将会接任 这时我是21岁
[02:33] Mira, la princesa Mia. 看啊 米亚公主
[02:35] It’s the princess from America! Hi. 这是来自美国的公主 你好!
[02:38] Viva la princesa. 公主万岁
[02:39] I know I studied diplomacy and political science at school, but… 我知道我在学校里学的是外交和政治 但是
[02:43] there is no course in “Queen, ” or “How To Run A Country 1 0 1.” 没有一门课程是关于”女皇”和”如何管理国家”的
[02:48] But Grandma’s going to help me, and I’ll take over when she thinks I’m ready. 但是奶奶会教我 在她认为我准备好了的时候会让我接任
[02:53] Of course, I wonder… will I ever be ready? 当然 我会想 我什么时候才能准备好呢?
[02:56] In the meantime, I’m going to live in a beautiful palace like in a fairy tale, 在这期间 我会住在一个像童话般漂亮的宫殿里
[03:01] and eventually sit on a throne and rule the people of Genovia. 并最终登上王座 来统治吉诺维亚的人民
[03:05] Is that scary or what? 那样会很恐怖或是什么的吗?
[03:07] Well, maybe Fat Louie can give me some help. 好了 或许胖路易会帮助我的
[03:13] Her Royal Highness 高贵的
[03:15] Princess Amelia Mignonette Thermopolis Renaldi 艾米莉亚·米格纳特·瑟莫普利斯·瑞纳迪公主
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1711个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:272个,六级词汇:141个,GRE词汇:180个,托福词汇:226个,考研词汇:303个,专四词汇:242个,专八词汇:53个,
所有生词标注共:575个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[03:18] has arrived. 已经到了
[03:21] Welcome home, Princess. 公主 欢迎回家
[03:24] And her royal pussycat, Sir Fat Louie. 还有她高贵的小猫 胖路易阁下
[03:32] The one downer in my fairy tale is I’ve never been in love. 在我的童话里 有件沮丧的事情就是我从未恋爱过
[03:36] Countess Puck of Austria. 奥地利的帕克伯爵夫人
[03:41] However, this evening is my 2 1st-birthday party, 不管怎么样 今晚是我21岁的生日晚会
[03:44] and our tradition says 并且我们的传统是
[03:46] I have to dance with all the eligible bachelors in Genovia. 我必须同吉诺维亚所有符合条件的单身汉跳舞
[03:49] So maybe I’ll meet my Prince Charming tonight. 或许今晚我能遇见我的白马王子
[03:56] The queen is coming. 女皇要来了
[03:58] Here she comes. Look alive. 她要来这个充满活力的
[04:01] Places. 地方
[04:04] She’ll have a double-door entrance. 她要有一个双门的入口
[04:06] The eagle is flying. Repeat, the eagle is flying. 老鹰正在移动 重复 老鹰正在移动
[04:09] She’s in the foyer. 她已经到大厅了
[04:28] Beautiful. 真漂亮
[04:30] But you’re late, Your Majesty. 但是你迟到了 殿下
[04:32] A queen is never late. Everyone else is simply early. 女皇从不迟到 其他人只不过早到了一会
[04:37] Of course. 当然
[04:39] Her Majesty Clarisse Renaldi, 克拉利瑟·瑞纳迪殿下
[04:42] Queen of Genovia. 吉诺维亚的女皇
[05:00] Greetings, good friends. 你们好 朋友们
[05:02] I am delighted to welcome you here this evening. 很高兴今晚你们能来这里
[05:11] – Thank you. – I hope they have string cheese. -谢谢 -我希望他们能有一串奶酪
[05:15] Ah, good. 好的
[05:18] Many of you will remember King Rupert’s and my granddaughter, Princess Mia. 你们很多人应该记得鲁柏特国王和我的 孙女米亚公主
[05:24] King Rupert. May he rest in peace. 鲁柏特国王 愿他长眠
[05:27] Will you please raise your glasses in celebration 希望大家能够举杯庆祝
[05:30] of Princess Mia’s 21 st birthday. 米亚公主的21岁生日
[05:35] Presenting Her Royal Highness 现在有请高贵的
[05:37] Amelia Mignonette Thermopolis Renaldi 艾米莉亚·米格纳特·瑟莫普利斯·瑞纳迪公主
[05:41] Princess of Genovia. 吉诺维亚的公主
[06:03] To Princess Mia. 敬米亚公主
[06:05] To Princess Mia. 敬米亚公主
[06:12] – It happens all the time. – Oh! -这经常发生 -哦!
[06:15] – And happy birthday. – Thank you. -生日快乐 -谢谢
[06:24] Oh, I don’t speak Greek. 哦 我不会说希腊语
[06:28] And you obviously don’t speak English. 你显然也不会说英语
[06:31] One, two, three. One, two, three. 一 二 三 一 二 三
[06:34] One, two, three. One, two, three. 一 二 三 一 二 三
[06:37] – One, two… – Ow! -一 二 -哦!
[06:39] Sorry. 对不起
[06:46] – Have you met the princess yet? – Briefly. But she wasn’t very friendly. -你看到公主了吗? -是的 但是她看上去并不友善
[06:50] I got a hello and a goodbye. Is this an American custom? 我得到了一个你好和再见 这就是美国的风俗习惯吗?
[07:02] – I saw that. – Oh, uh… 我看到了
[07:07] Oh, I’ve missed you. 我想死你了
[07:09] – Sebastian. – Majesty. -塞巴斯蒂安 -殿下
[07:11] – Sheila. – Majesty. -希拉 -殿下
[07:14] – What have you been up to? – Oh, just partying, girl. You know. -你在这里干吗? -这是一个舞会
[07:17] Oh, your foot. I’m so sorry. Are… 哦 你的脚 对不起
[07:20] Are you all right? 你还好吗?
[07:21] I’ll survive, Your Highness. 我还活着 殿下
[07:23] The fault was entirely my own. I apologize. 都是我脚的错 对不起
[07:26] Are you sure you don’t want to exchange licenses and proof of insurance? 你确认你不想换保险执照和保险证吗?
[07:30] No, no. These shoes were a little big anyway. 不 不 这些鞋子只是有点大
[07:32] The swelling should help them fit better. 慢慢的膨胀会使它们更舒服的
[07:43] Hey, get a load of this guy. 嘿 看这个男的
[07:47] Shimmy shimmy. 摇动 摇动
[07:51] Hey, hey, hey. Bitte. 嘿 嘿 嘿
[07:52] – You are a beautiful dancer. – Oh, why, thank you so much. -你是一个美丽的舞者 -哦 是吗 谢谢
[07:56] Like a deer. 就像一只鹿
[07:58] Or a chipmunk in the forest. 或是像一只森林里的花栗鼠
[08:01] Looks like he’s trying to land a plane. 看上去他正在降落飞机
[08:04] Woodland animals are a lovely thing to be compared to. 被比喻成动物是一件很高兴的事情
[08:08] May l? 可以吗?
[08:13] – Your timing is impeccable. Thank you. – You’re welcome, Your Highness. -你来的真是时候 谢谢 -别客气 殿下
[08:17] Mia. I like to be called Mia. 米亚 我喜欢别人叫我米亚
[08:20] And you are? 那么你是?
[08:22] Nicholas. Just Nicholas. 尼古拉斯 加斯特·尼古拉斯
[08:24] Well, I’m very glad to see that my clumsiness hasn’t affected your dancing. 我很高兴我的笨拙没有影响到你的舞步
[08:28] I’m sorry I stepped on your foot. 对不起 我刚才踩到你的脚了
[08:31] You can step on my foot anytime. 你可以任何时候踩它
[08:41] It is Prince Jacques’ turn. 轮到雅克王子了
[08:48] Your Highness. 殿下
[08:52] If this were my party, we’d be kissing by now. 如果这是我的舞会 我现在会吻你的
[08:57] That’s Prince Jacques. He’s about 1 2 years old. 那是雅克王子 他大概12岁了
[09:00] He’s a very precocious prince. 他是一个早熟的王子
[09:02] He wears aftershave to make people think that he’s older. 他擦了须后水 好让别人认为他很成熟
[09:06] May I blow in your ear? 可以和你耳语几句吗?
[09:09] Can you reach it? 你够得着吗?
[09:13] Princess, there’s someone from parliament you should meet. 公主 你应该会见一些国会的人
[09:17] Charlotte, how many members of parliament are there? 夏洛特 这里有多少国会的人?
[09:19] Only two left, Your Highness. 只剩下两个 殿下
[09:23] – Cake, ladies? – Oh, dear. -要蛋糕吗 女士? -哦 天啊
[09:25] Oh, Your Highness, pardon me, I am so sorry. It was only an accident. 哦 殿下 对不起 这只是一次意外
[09:27] It’s fine, it’s fine. No harm, no foul, no bruise. 没事 没事 没有受伤 没有弄脏 没有撞到
[09:31] Thank you so much. 非常感谢
[09:33] You should be more careful, Your Royal Highness. 你应该注意些 高贵的殿下
[09:37] Somebody might try to take that away from you. 有人可能会把这个拿走的
[09:39] Oh, I hope not. But thank you so much for all your help. 哦 希望不会 不过还是要谢谢你的帮助
[09:44] Someone like me. 像我这样的人
[09:47] Welcome back to “Eggs with Elsie.” 欢迎回到”埃尔希之蛋”
[09:50] I’m Elsie Kentworthy, and today’s topic is Princess Mia. 我是埃尔希·肯特沃希 今天的主题是米亚公主
[09:54] Hi. How’s it going? 嘿 怎么样了?
[09:57] – So sorry, I thought I was alone. – No, Miss. -对不起 我以为我一个人呢 -不 小姐
[10:00] I’m Brigitte, if it pleases you. At your service. 我是布丽奇特 如果能让你开心 时刻为您服务
[10:02] And I’m Brigitta, Miss. 我是布丽奇塔 小姐
[10:04] Brigitte and Brigitta, I’m Mia. 布丽奇特 布丽奇塔 我是米亚
[10:06] And, please, you don’t… Don’t curtsy like that. 拜托 你们不用 不用像那样行屈膝礼
[10:09] – Not like this? How do you like it, then? – Like this, maybe? -不像这样? 那您喜欢怎样呢? -还是像这样?
[10:13] No, no, no, I didn’t mean, like, you know… 不 不 不 我不是那个意思
[10:15] No, no, not that way. I didn’t mean it, um… 不 不 不是那样 我不是那个意思
[10:18] The queen bids you good morning, Princess. She’s in session with parliament. 女皇祝您早安 公主 她正在和国会议员开会
[10:22] – OK. – I see you’ve met your lady’s maids. -好的 -您应该已经见过您的女仆了
[10:24] Yeah. Um… 是的
[10:27] – How do you turn off the curtsies? – Oh. -能不能不用屈膝礼? -哦
[10:29] Enough bowing. Back to your chores. 好了 去干你们的事吧
[10:32] Her Majesty will meet you in one hour at the throne room. 殿下一个小时内会在王宫见您
[10:35] – OK. – I’m sorry your suite isn’t ready yet. -好的 -很抱歉您的房间还没有准备好
[10:38] But you’re welcome to stay here in Her Majesty’s suite… 但您可以在殿下的房间住下来
[10:40] No, no, no, no, it’s fine. It’s… 不 不 不 不 没关系
[10:41] Hey, can I explore the palace a little bit? 嘿 我能去看看皇宫的其他地方吗?
[10:45] Of course. 当然
[10:47] Oh. Well, you’ve met Maurice. 哦 你已经见过毛瑞斯了
[10:50] Hey, Mo. 你好 毛
[10:51] The throne room, in an hour. 王宫 一个小时内
[10:54] The parliament of Genovia is in session. Prime Minister Motaz presiding. 吉诺维亚的国会开始开会 由莫塔兹首相主持
[10:59] Viscount Mabrey, you have the floor. 马布雷子爵 你可以发言了
[11:01] Monsieur Mabrey, s’il vous plait. 马布雷阁下 你可以发言了
[11:03] As we all know, the 21 st birthday of an heir to the Genovian bloodline 我们都知道 吉诺维亚皇室血统的继承人的21岁的生日
[11:10] is indeed a matter of great public significance. 的确是一件全国的大事
[11:13] It signifies that this young person is eligible to assume the crown. 它意味着这个年轻人有资格戴上皇冠
[11:18] Indeed, we are well aware of this, Viscount. 的确 我们都认识到了 子爵
[11:22] The queen has already indicated that Princess Mia 女皇已经指出米亚公主
[11:25] intends to learn more at her side before assuming the throne. 在戴上皇冠之前还要学很多这方面的知识
[11:30] It was not Princess Mia to whom I was referring. 我指的不是米亚公主
[12:01] King Chevalier 谢瓦利埃国王
[12:04] was the great-great-great-grandfather of… 是曾曾曾祖父
[12:09] Hello? 你好
[12:11] Ah… Oh. 哦哦
[12:16] Proceed. 继续
[12:27] Nice. 好极了
[12:33] Hello? 有人吗?
[12:54] So. 因此
[12:55] As of the 20th of October last year, 在去年的10月20日
[13:00] on the occasion of his 21 st birthday, 在他21岁生日的时候
[13:04] another Genovian of the royal bloodline became eligible to assume the throne. 另外一个吉诺维亚的皇家血统已经有资格戴上皇冠了
[13:10] What? 什么?
[13:12] My nephew, Lord Devereaux. 我的侄子 德弗里奥克斯亲王
[13:15] I beg your pardon? 请你再说一遍
[13:17] My nephew’s mother was my wife’s sister. 我侄子的母亲是我夫人的姐姐
[13:22] Therefore, Your Majesty, I am pleased to say 因此殿下 我很高兴的说
[13:25] that my nephew is ready to take his place 我的侄子准备接替他的位置
[13:29] as Genovia’s rightful king. 作为吉诺维亚公正的国王
[13:35] Shut up. 闭嘴
[13:38] I beg your pardon? 你说什么?
[13:39] – I mean… – “Shut up” doesn’t always mean shut up. -我的意思是 -“闭嘴”并不总是闭嘴的意思
[13:46] In America, it’s like “Oh, my,” “Gee whiz, ” “Wow.” 在美国 它就像”天啊””上帝”
[13:48] “Fantastique,” “Superbe,” “Oy vey.” “梦幻般的” “华丽的”
[13:50] Yeah, thank you, Mr. Prime Minister. 谢谢 首相先生
[13:51] But isn’t Princess Mia first in line to ascend the throne? 但是米亚公主不是王室的第一继承人吗?
[13:55] Not yet. 并不是这样的
[13:56] Genovian law states that a princess must marry 吉诺维亚法律规定 公主必须结婚
[14:00] before she can take the throne. 在她登上王座之前
[14:02] We have never enforced that law. 我们从没有执行过那样的法律
[14:05] A man doesn’t have to marry to be king. 一个男人就不必在当上国王之前结婚了
[14:08] I mean, this is the 21 st century, for heaven’s sake. 我的意思是 这是21世纪了 看在上帝的份上
[14:11] My granddaughter should be given the same rights as any man. 我的孙女应该拥有和其他男人同样的权力
[14:15] Yeah! 对!
[14:21] Genovia shall have no queen lest she be bound in matrimony. 吉诺维亚不应该要女皇 以免她会陷进婚姻的束缚中
[14:28] Lord Palimore? 帕利莫阁下?
[14:29] That is the law of Genovia for the last 300 years. 那是过去300年的吉诺维亚法律
[14:35] Princess Mia is not qualified to rule because she is unmarried. 米亚公主没有资格统治 因为她没有结婚
[14:39] Forgive me, Your Majesty. 请宽恕我 殿下
[14:42] Not all of us are sure that the princess 我们并不认为米亚公主
[14:45] is the most suitable choice to govern our great nation. 就是统治我们国家最好的继承人
[14:53] Now, now, gentlemen, gentlemen. Please. 好了 好了 先生们 先生们
[14:55] I suggest this honored body 我建议这位尊敬的阁下
[14:58] allow Princess Mia one year, 给米亚公主一年的时间
[15:01] during which time she must marry, 在这段时间内她必须结婚
[15:03] or she forfeits the throne of Genovia to young Lord Devereaux. 否则将有德弗里奥克斯亲王接替她成为吉诺维亚的国王
[15:07] What? No. 什么? 不行
[15:09] – I object. I object most strongly. – One year? -我反对 最强烈的反对 -一年?
[15:12] – 60 days. – Two months. -60天 -2个月
[15:14] 60 days? 60天?
[15:15] 30 days. 30天
[15:19] How could parliament expect me to fall in love in 30 days? It’s like… 国会怎么能让我在30天内就谈恋爱? 这就像…
[15:23] It’s like it’s a big trick to get me to have an arranged marriage, or… 这就像一个给我包办婚姻的大陷阱
[15:28] No. 不行
[15:30] No, there’s no… That’s it, there’s no “or.” There’s… I… 不 这没有 就这样决定了 这没有这是我
[15:33] An arranged marriage is my only choice. 包办婚姻是我唯一的选择
[15:36] What kind of person agrees to an arranged marriage? 什么人能够同意这种包办婚姻的呢?
[15:43] You agreed to an arranged marriage. 你同意了这个包办婚姻
[15:46] – Right. – Yes, I did. -对 -是的
[15:50] And it turned out quite splendidly. 它肯定会很壮观
[15:54] He was my best friend. We grew very fond of each other. 他是我最好的朋友 我们都很喜欢对方
[15:58] I’m sure, Grandma, but… 我肯定 奶奶 但是
[16:01] I dream of love, not fondness. 我梦想爱情 但不沉迷于此
[16:05] But you don’t have to do this, Mia. You don’t have to become queen. 但你不必这样做 米亚 你不一定要成为女皇的
[16:12] This is so unfair. 这不公平
[16:21] Amelia. 艾米莉亚
[16:24] Courage is not the absence of fear, 勇气不是逃避恐惧
[16:29] but rather the judgment that something else is more important… 而是判断 有一些事情会比恐惧
[16:34] than fear. 更重要
[16:40] There are 550 years of Renaldis on these walls. 瑞纳迪挂在这个墙上已经有550年了
[16:44] And I will be up there next to my father. 我也将被挂在靠近我父亲的地方
[16:51] I’m sure I want my chance to make a difference as a ruler. 我坚信 作为一个统治者 我能有一些机会做一些改变
[16:56] Spoken like a true queen. 你这就像一个真正的女皇在说话
[17:05] You, my boy, a true-born Genovian. 哦 我的孩子 一个拥有吉诺维亚血统的孩子
[17:09] You should be our king. 你应该成为我们的国王
[17:11] I agree. 我同意
[17:13] But how can we make it happen? 但是 我们怎么才可以做到呢?
[17:18] Give me one of your arrows. 给我一枝镖
[17:20] I’m going to show you a trick that I learned from an old ltalian philosopher. 我给你表演个从一个意大利老哲学家那学来的把戏
[17:24] Niccolo Machiavelli. 尼克洛·马基雅弗利
[17:25] I can make this dart hit the bull’s-eye every time. 我能让这只镖每次都击中靶心
[17:37] Yes, but that is cheating. 是的 但那是在作弊
[17:40] You’ve got it. 你说对了
[17:42] Lord Devereaux will be arriving shortly, Mrs. Kout, with his snake of an uncle. 德弗里奥克斯亲王和他叔叔很快会到 考特太太
[17:47] Yes, Your Majesty. 是的 殿下
[17:49] – Your Majesty. – Hm? -殿下 -嗯?
[17:51] I know Lionel is the prime minister’s nephew 我知道莱昂内尔是首相的侄子
[17:54] and he’s interning for the summer 他整个夏天一直在做实习医师
[17:55] because he wants to learn about security. 因为他想学更多的安全知识
[17:58] But he never leaves my side. He sticks to me like Velcro, madam. 但他还是站在我们这边 他始终和我们在一起
[18:02] It won’t last very long. He returns to school in the autumn. 不会太久了 他秋天的时候会回学校的
[18:06] – He wants an audience with you. – What, now? -他想拜见您 -什么 现在?
[18:08] Now. 现在
[18:10] Lionel? 莱昂内尔?
[18:14] Short. 快点
[18:16] I don’t know if you’ve met Mrs. Kout, our housekeeper, 我不知道你是否见过我们的女管家考特太太
[18:19] and Priscilla and Olivia, my lady’s maids. 普里希拉和奥莉维亚 我的女仆
[18:23] I’m doing a background check on Olivia. 我正在调查奥莉维亚背景
[18:24] Oh, that’s not necessary, Lionel. 不必了 莱昂内尔
[18:28] Everybody in this room has high-priority clearance. 这个房间的每个人都可以优先排除
[18:31] Of course, of course. 当然 当然
[18:33] – Your Majesty? – Hm? -殿下 -嗯?
[18:36] I would gladly take a bullet for you. 我很愿意为你挡一颗子弹
[18:39] Oh, how brave. 哦 真勇敢
[18:41] Most interns don’t even want to fetch me my tea. 很多实习医师都不愿帮我拿茶
[18:44] The limousine is at the gates, madam. 车已经备好了 女士
[18:54] The viscount is not staying, just the nephew. 子爵没有来 只来了他的侄子
[18:57] Joseph, I want you to protect him and keep your eye on him at all times. 约瑟夫 我希望你能够保护他 并且时刻盯住他
[19:00] – Of course. Lionel. – Oh, hello. -当然 莱昂内尔 -哦 你好
[19:03] So is this all right to welcome the viscount and his nephew? 这样欢迎子爵和他的侄子可以吗?
[19:05] Very appropriate. And pretty. 非常合适 非常漂亮
[19:09] Oh, I can’t believe parliament invited the guy 我不敢相信国会邀请了这个男的
[19:11] who’s trying to steal the throne to stay here with us at the palace. 他正在试图偷走皇冠 并和我们一起呆在皇宫里
[19:14] Oh, no, parliament didn’t invite him. 哦 不 国会并没有邀请他
[19:17] I did. 是我邀请的
[19:19] What… 什么
[19:20] I offered to have him hung by his toes in our courtyard. 我建议把他挂在我们的后花园
[19:24] – Excuse me. – Yeah, what about Joe’s suggestion, huh? -对不起 -是的 乔的建议怎么样?
[19:26] No. If there’s any mischief going on, 不 如果有任何状况发生
[19:29] I’d prefer it be right under my nose. 我希望都能够在我的控制之下
[19:37] It’s not a very difficult job, you know. 你知道 这不是非常困难的工作
[19:39] You just have to open the door before the passenger dies of old age. 在乘客老死之前 你应该打开门
[19:42] – Hello, I’m here to welcome you. – Your staff is incompetent and unreliable. -你好 欢迎你 -你的人不合格也不可靠
[19:47] I just so don’t want to be nice to this guy, you know? 我不想对这个家伙太好 你知道吗?
[19:50] I mean, he is rude, he’s arrogant, self-centered, he’s… 我是说 他很粗鲁 很傲慢 很自大 很
[19:53] Ah, well, have you met him? 哦 你见过他吗?
[19:56] – No. – Neither have l. -不 -我也没有
[19:58] Yeah, but he probably is, Grandma. I mean… 是的 可能他是 奶奶 我是说
[20:01] Like, now, all of a sudden, out of nowhere, 现在 就像一个突发事件一样
[20:03] he wants to be the king of Genovia? 他想成为吉诺维亚的国王
[20:06] – What is that about? – Oh, tush. -还是什么别的? -哦 呸
[20:09] Whatever he is, we will be charm itself. 不管他是什么 我们都要很尊重他
[20:11] We will present ourselves with grace and poise. 我们要表现的很优雅和高贵
[20:15] Announcing Viscount Mabrey and Lord Devereaux. 马布雷子爵和德瑞福克斯亲王觐见
[20:24] Your Majesty. 殿下
[20:26] – Your Highness. – Mabrey. -殿下 -马布雷
[20:30] Ma’am, may I introduce my nephew, Lord Nicholas Devereaux. 让我来介绍我的侄子 尼古拉斯·德瑞福克斯亲王
[20:35] Nicholas. We are delighted to make your acquaintance. 尼古拉斯 很高兴认识你
[20:38] Your Majesty, the pleasure is all mine. 殿下 这是我的荣幸
[20:41] And thank you so much for inviting me to stay at the palace. 非常感谢您邀请我住在皇宫里
[20:44] May I present my granddaughter Mia. 让我来介绍我的孙女米亚
[20:48] Your Highness. 殿下
[20:53] Mia, would you care to welcome our guest? 米亚 你能来迎接一下我们的客人吗?
[21:01] Lord Nicholas. 尼古拉斯亲王
[21:10] She always does that. 她总是那样
[21:13] I will personally get some ice for that foot, 我将亲自为你的脚拿一些冰块
[21:16] and I’ll be with you as quickly as I possibly can. 我很快会回来
[21:21] An accident. 一次意外
[21:23] Of course. 当然
[21:26] She’s training to be a flamenco dancer. 她正在学习弗拉门戈舞
[21:33] Would you care to explain what was going on out there? 您能解释一下刚才发生在外面的事情吗
[21:36] Sorry. 对不起
[21:38] I, uh, have met Lord Nicholas, actually. 实际上 我已经见过尼古拉斯亲王了
[21:42] Yep. At the ball. Didn’t know who he was, so, you know, we… 是的 在舞会上 我不知道他的身份
[21:47] We danced, and I flirted. 我们一起跳舞 并且我对他有些感觉
[21:50] I feel so stupid right now. 现在我觉得我真是太笨了
[21:53] I see. Well, as your queen I absolutely cannot condone it. 我明白了 作为女皇 我是绝对不能宽恕的
[21:58] As a grandma, I say, “right on.” 作为奶奶 我要说 好极了
[22:04] Now, if you’ll come with me, I have something to show you. 现在 如果你和我一起来 我要给你看一些东西
[22:07] – Oh, yeah. – I think you could leave that right there. -好的 -我认为你应该把它留在这
[22:10] Uh… Yeah. 哦是的
[22:12] Thank you, culinary people. 谢谢 厨师们
[22:14] I’ll be back. 我很快回来
[22:17] The renovations for your suite are finally finished. 你房间的终于布置好了
[22:20] Should have been ready for you when you arrived, 本该在你来的时候 就布置好了的
[22:23] but unfortunately we asked Rupert’s cousin to do the bathroom. 但是不幸的是 我们要鲁柏特的堂兄来布置浴室
[22:28] It’s a good lesson. Nepotism belongs in the arts, not in plumbing. 这是一个教训 任人唯亲只会让事情越来越糟
[22:37] This is your very own suite. 这是你自己真正的房间
[22:41] – Are you serious? This is… – Mm-hm. -真的吗? 这里 -嗯哼
[22:48] – This is my room? – Yes. -这是我的房间? -是的
[22:52] Oh, Grandma. 哦 奶奶
[22:55] This is very nice. 这里太美了
[22:58] Good. 好的
[23:06] We just made the bed. 我们刚铺好床
[23:09] This is so cool. 这太酷了
[23:13] Ah, Fat Louie. I think he rather likes his new abode as well. 哦 胖路易 我认为她很喜欢她的新房间
[23:18] There’s more. 这儿还有
[23:30] – Is that mine? – Why don’t you go and find out? -这也是我的? -你为什么不去自己看看呢?
[23:34] OK. 好的
[23:36] I have my own mall. 我有自己的商场了
[23:41] Ooh, very nice shoes. 哦 多漂亮的鞋子啊
[23:44] I’m glad you like it. Try pressing button number three. 我很高兴你能喜欢它 试试按一下3号键
[23:55] They’re charming. I love these. 它们真迷人 我爱它们
[23:58] What do you think? Grandma? 奶奶 你觉得怎么样?
[24:00] I’m here. 我在这
[24:03] Oh, hello. Ooh, love that. 哦 你好 我爱这些
[24:05] – This is… – Now press combination 656. -这是 -现在按一下组合键656
[24:19] Um… They’re a little… gorgeous. 嗯它们看上去有些华丽
[24:26] I had a selection of the crown jewels brought out for you. 我为你特别挑选了这些订做的皇冠宝石
[24:29] They’re yours to borrow, with great discretion, at appropriate times. 它们可以帮你在恰当的时间里显示出杰出的判断力
[24:34] Now for the best surprise of all. 现在 让你看看最让你吃惊的东西
[24:45] Gorgeous, Grandma. 太漂亮了 奶奶
[24:46] But kind of a letdown after the jewels, I’m not gonna lie… 但是我有些失望 我不想说谎…
[24:58] – You’re here. – I know I’m here. -你在这 -我知道
[24:59] – You’re in Genovia. – I know. -你在吉诺维亚 -是的
[25:01] – You’re in my closet. – Yeah. -你在我的衣柜里 -对
[25:03] – You’re blonde. – I’m blonde. -你是金发的 -是的
[25:05] I’m so glad to see you. 很高兴见到你
[25:07] I think this is as good a moment as any to bow out. 我想我最好还是关掉这些
[25:10] I think I’ll let you two ladies catch up with each other. 让你们两位女士好好的闹闹
[25:12] I can’t believe you’re here. When did your flight get in? 真不敢相信你在这 你的飞机什么时候到的?
[25:14] – Just a little while ago. – Oh. -刚到不久 -哦
[25:16] By the way… I’m getting married. 等等我要结婚了
[25:18] – To who? – I don’t know. -和谁? -我不知道
[25:22] Baron Johann Klimt. 约翰·克里姆特男爵
[25:24] No, not appropriate. He’s a compulsive gambler. 不 他不行 他是一个彻底的赌徒
[25:29] Yes. Oh, yes, l, l, l, I absolutely accept. 对 是的 我 我 我 我绝对接受他
[25:34] Prince William. He’s not eligible, because he’s in line for his own crown. 威廉王子 他不行 因为他即将加冕
[25:40] If he’s not eligible, why is he included in these pictures? 如果他不合格 为什么他在这些画面里?
[25:44] – I just love to look at him. – Mm. Me too. Mm-mm. -我只是喜欢看着他 -嗯 我也是
[25:48] – Your Majesty. – Next. -殿下 -下一个
[25:50] -Antoine Suisson of Paris. – Uh-huh. -巴黎的安东尼·苏姗 -嗯
[25:54] Plays the harp. No title, but good family. 会弹竖琴 没有头衔 但有很好的家族
[25:57] – What about the title “husband”? – Yeah, he’s cute. -丈夫的头衔如何? -是的 他很可爱
[25:59] Mm. His boyfriend thinks he’s handsome also. 他的男朋友也认为他很帅
[26:02] Right on. 好极了
[26:02] No matter. Put him on all the invitation lists. He’s a divine dancer. 没关系 把他放在邀请名单上 他是一个很棒的舞者
[26:07] Next. 下一个
[26:09] Too old. 太老了
[26:11] Too young. 太年轻了
[26:12] – Does this popcorn taste like pears? – Mm. Genovian specialty. -这种爆米花吃上去像梨子吗? -嗯 吉诺维亚的特产
[26:16] -Arrested too many times. – Wait, no. -花了太多时间了 -等等 不
[26:18] We need someone titled, 我们需要一些有头衔的人
[26:19] someone who can help you run a country without ego getting in the way. 一些不自负 能够帮你管理国家的人
[26:24] Someone attractive, smart, but not arrogant. 一些迷人 聪明 但不自大的人
[26:30] Someone with compassion. 一些有同情心的人
[26:32] Someone like him? 像他那样的一些人?
[26:35] Yes. Someone very much like him. 对 就是像他那样的人
[26:38] Good choice, Mia. I wonder I didn’t think of him before. 不错的选择 米亚 我正在纳闷我以前怎么没有想到他
[26:42] – Andrew Jacoby. – Duke of Kenilworth. -安德鲁·雅格布 -肯尼渥斯公爵
[26:46] Well, he looks… decent. 哦 他看上去很正派
[26:50] He was an Olympic swimmer, rides motorcycles, loves photography, 他曾经是奥运会的游泳选手 喜欢摩托车 爱好摄影
[26:55] and he’s a pilot in the Royal Air Force. 并且他还是皇家空军的飞行员
[27:02] – Can I do that? – No. -我需要那样吗? -不用
[27:05] – You ever take those shades off? – No. -你从未摘掉过墨镜吗? -没有
[27:08] Here we are at the breezy seashore village of Mertz. 我们现在在一个莫斯小镇的微风和煦的海滩上
[27:12] And our two lovers have perfect weather for their first public outing. 两位恋人在这样好的天气里开始了首次外出散步
[27:16] Along with Andrew’s parents, Susan and Arnold. 和他们一起的还有安德鲁的父母 苏姗和阿诺德
[27:20] Must be rather hard to get to know each other this way. 以这样一种方式来互相了解一定很困难
[27:25] Oh, they’re waving at us. 哦 他们正在向我们招手
[27:30] – My… Oh. – Oh, wait, wait, wait. -天啊 -哦 等等 等等
[27:31] Wait, Mia. A princess should not run for a scarf. 等等 米亚 一个公主不能追着围巾跑
[27:35] I got it. 我抓到它了
[27:38] Shall we have some tea? 我们去喝点茶 怎么样?
[27:41] – Your scarf, ma’am. – Why, thank you, sir. -你的围巾 -哦 谢谢 先生
[27:43] I think you might be clumsier than me. 我认为你可能比我更笨手笨脚
[27:50] Oh, good shot. 哦 打的好
[28:01] No, no, let them bond. Let them bond. 不 不 让他去包扎 让他去包扎
[28:05] – The glasses. Off. – I’m coming, Princess. -眼睛 拿掉 -我来了 公主
[28:07] – I’m coming, I’m coming, Princess. – Oh, ow. -我来了 我来了 公主 -哦 哇
[28:09] Oh, there you go. 哦 在这儿
[28:19] They were smitten 他们被丘比特之箭射中
[28:21] While playing badminton 在打羽毛球的时候
[28:24] Where’s my kitten 我的小猫在哪里
[28:32] ♪I want a little♪ ♪我还想♪
[28:35] ♪Something more♪ ♪再来一点点♪
[28:38] ♪Don’t want the middle♪ ♪不要中间的♪
[28:40] ♪Or the one before♪ ♪或者是以前的♪
[28:43] ♪I don’t desire♪ ♪我不想要♪
[28:46] ♪A complicated past♪ ♪一个复杂的过去♪
[28:50] ♪I want a love that will last♪ ♪只想要一份持久的爱♪
[28:56] Every marriage in my family for the past 200 years has been arranged… 在过去200年里 我们家族的每个婚姻都是包办的
[29:00] – Andrew? – Yes? -安德鲁? -什么?
[29:01] Could you try to talk without moving your lips? 你能不动嘴唇说话吗?
[29:03] The… the readers have binoculars. 狗仔队可以看出你在说什么
[29:05] Here we find our favorite new royal couple, 在这里 我们看到了我们最喜爱的一对皇家情侣
[29:08] nestled under Genovia’s famous pear tree. 在吉诺维亚著名的梨树下互相依偎着
[29:11] – And I have something for you. – Oh, you don’t have to get me anything. -我有些东西要给你 -哦 你不必给我任何东西
[29:14] – No, my birthday was last week, and… – Mia. Here you go. -不 我的生日是上周 -米亚 给你
[29:18] Cool. You know, film. That’s nice. It’s… What is that? Is that… 很酷 是胶卷 很好 它是它里面是什么?
[29:22] It’s a film canister. 是一个胶卷盒
[29:24] What’s in the film canister? What’s in it? 这胶卷盒里面是什么呢? 它里面是什么呢?
[29:28] – Why don’t you open it? You’ll see. – Oh, OK. -你为什么不打开看看呢? -哦 好的
[29:37] It was my great-grandmother’s engagement ring. 这曾经是我曾祖母的订婚戒指
[29:40] She and my great-grandfather were married for 57 years. 她和我曾祖父结婚了57年了
[29:43] So l… 所以 我
[29:45] I felt it could be lucky for us, maybe. 或许 它也会让我们很幸运的
[29:50] – Do I have to put it on myself? – No, I could do that. -我需要自己戴上它吗? -不 让我来
[29:53] – OK. – Yes. -好的 -好的
[29:59] Oh, my goodness. It was a ring. 哦 天啊 是一个戒指
[30:03] A royal proposal has been made. 他刚才向她求婚了
[30:08] Fly the lovebirds. 爱情鸟到处飞翔
[30:12] – You ready? – If you are. -准备好了吗? -随时
[30:14] Announcing the royal engagement 现在宣布米亚公主和安德鲁·雅格布肯尼渥斯公爵
[30:17] of Princess Mia and Andrew Jacoby, Duke of Kenilworth. 正式订婚
[30:37] Here, just like the princess. 这儿 就像公主
[30:55] Uncle, I hate to say this, but you were wrong. 舅舅 虽然我不想承认 但是你错了
[30:57] Princess Mia has managed to find a husband within a week. 米亚公主已经成功的在一个星期内找到他的丈夫了
[31:01] Mia cannot possibly be happy with the idea of an arranged marriage. 米亚不会喜欢包办婚礼的
[31:06] Your task is to romance her. 你的任务是去勾引她
[31:09] Show her what a real relationship could be like. 让她看看真正的爱情应该是什么
[31:12] A relationship filled with heat and passion. 一种充满火热和激情的爱情
[31:17] – And change her mind about Andrew. – Exactly. -让她失去对安德鲁的兴趣 -对 就是这样
[31:21] And the 30-day deadline expires, and the throne is ours. 等待30天过后 皇冠就是我们的了
[31:26] And you’re sure my father wanted this? 你肯定我父亲想要这个吗?
[31:28] It was his dearest wish. 这是他最大的心愿
[31:31] His last words to me were: 他对我最后的遗言是
[31:33] “Help him, Arthur. One day he could be king.” “帮助他 亚瑟 让他有一天能成为国王”
[31:39] I don’t recall him ever mentioning that to me. 我不记得他曾经那样对我说过
[31:41] Well, you wouldn’t. You were only six years old when he died. 当然 你当然不记得 他死的时候 你才6岁
[31:44] But you do remember who he named you after, don’t you? 但你一定记得他给你起的谁的名字 是吗?
[31:46] Yes. Grandfather Nicholas. 是的 尼古拉斯爷爷
[31:48] No, no, no, no. Niccolo Machiavelli. 不 不 不 不 尼古拉斯·马基雅弗利
[31:50] Power, my boy, means never having to say you’re sorry. 多么震撼的名字啊 它意味着你从不会失败
[31:59] Here, kitty kitty kitty. 这里 小猫 小猫 小猫
[32:00] Come here, kitty kitty. 到这里来 小猫 小猫
[32:02] Yes. Thank you. 是的 谢谢
[32:05] Thank you. 谢谢
[32:06] – Oh, Your Highness. – Shh. -哦 殿下 -嘘
[32:08] Andrew’s plane just took off. 安德鲁的飞机刚刚起飞
[32:10] He said he’d call as soon as he arrives in London. 他说等他一到伦敦就立刻给你打电话
[32:12] He won’t be gone long. Why are we whispering? 他不会离开太久的 为什么我们要这么小声说话呢?
[32:16] I’m hiding from my lady’s maids. 我正在躲我的女仆
[32:18] But I’m fine, I’m fine. 但是我很好 很好
[32:35] – Are you having second thoughts? – No. -你后悔了? -没有
[32:37] Actually, on the contrary. I was just admiring my ring. 实际上 正好相反 我已经开始喜欢我的戒指了
[32:40] It was Andrew’s grandmother’s. 这是安德鲁的奶奶的
[32:42] You know, he really is so romantic. 你也看到了 他真的很浪漫
[32:47] Well, if you’ll excuse me, I really must go see to some wedding details. 好了 如果不介意 我现在想去看看婚礼准备情况
[32:56] I’m sorry, is there something you wanted to say to me? 对不起 你是不是有什么话想对我说?
[32:59] No, no. 不 不
[33:00] You are the one who stomped on me with your big feet. 你是个用大脚踩我的人
[33:04] Big feet? 大脚?
[33:06] Brigitte, I found her. 布丽奇特 我找到她了
[33:08] Uh, Brigitta. 啊 布丽奇塔
[33:10] I’m not here. 说我不在这
[33:11] It wasn’t her. It was a ghost. Whoo… 那不是她 那是幽灵 嗯
[33:15] Well, you know, you danced with my big feet. 好吧 你和我的大脚一起跳过舞
[33:18] Fine. I danced with you. Call The Hague, convene the war-crimes tribunal. 好吧 我和你一起跳舞 叫海牙军事法庭来审判吧
[33:22] Mia, I would remind you that we only danced for about a minute. 米亚 我想起我们曾经一起跳过大约一分钟的舞
[33:26] It was more than a minute. 不只一分钟
[33:29] Well, maybe a minute and a half. 好吧 可能是一分半钟
[33:32] Fine. It was a minute and a half, but it was also a lie, 好吧 是一分半钟 但是那是一个谎言
[33:36] because you didn’t tell me who you were 因为你没有告诉我你的身份
[33:38] and that you were trying to steal my crown. 并且你想偷走我的皇冠
[33:39] Please pardon me, I just had a momentary lapse of good manners. 请原谅我 当时我可能有些失礼了
[33:42] You see, usually, when I ask a woman to dance, I always show her my family tree. 通常我邀请女士跳舞时 我会告诉她我的家族史的
[33:46] Oh. Well, aren’t you just… 哦 好吧 你不够
[33:49] crafty. 狡猾
[33:50] -Let’s look in the ballroom. -The ballroom? -让我们看看舞厅 -舞厅?
[33:53] – I don’t think she’s in the ballroom. – Well. -我想她不在舞厅 -是的
[33:54] Do you want to know what else you were doing, 你想知道你还干了些什么吗?
[33:56] while you were doing your little lie dance? 在你跳那段欺骗的舞蹈的时候
[33:58] – Lie dance? -The ballroom? -欺骗的舞蹈? -舞厅?
[33:59] – Yeah, that is exactly what you did. – What is a lie dance? -是的 那就是你做的 -欺骗的舞蹈是什么?
[34:02] I’ll go look in the ballroom myself. 我将亲自去看看舞厅
[34:04] All right. 好的
[34:09] The lie dance is not the point. 欺骗的舞蹈不是关键
[34:11] – The point is that… – What is the point? -关键是… -关键是什么?
[34:13] I… 我
[34:15] The point is that I’m onto you. Oh boy, am I onto what you are trying to do. 关键是我在你之上 就在你努力想得到的那个位置
[34:20] – And what am I trying to do? – I think we both know exactly what that is. -我想努力得到什么位置? -我想我们都清楚是什么位置
[34:24] Please forgive the intrusion, Your Highness, Lord Devereaux. 请原谅我的打扰 殿下 德瑞福克斯亲王
[34:27] No, you don’t… Uh… 不 你没有哦
[34:31] I’m told this Lord Devereaux boy is a native Genovian. 我告诉过你德瑞福克斯亲王 是一个地道的吉诺维亚人
[34:34] Recently graduated Cambridge, gourmet cook, 刚从剑桥毕业 是个美食家
[34:36] plays polo and rugby, and is known as quite a ladies’ man. 打马球和橄榄球 是一个讨女人欢心的男人
[34:41] – She was in a closet? – With him. Yes. -她在衣柜里? -和他一起 是的
[34:46] Does she have the makings of a queen? 她具备女皇的素质吗?
[34:48] Well, she’s young, but I’ve always believed in her. 她还年轻 但我一直都相信她
[34:51] The wedding invitations have been sent out. 婚礼的请贴都已经发出去了
[34:54] – She and Andrew make a fine pair, I think. – Yes, they do. -我觉得她和安德鲁是天生的一对 -是的 他们是的
[34:56] She’s very set on it, you know. 你知道 她一开始很主动
[34:59] Clarisse, my dear. Forget the wedding for a moment. 克拉利瑟 亲爱的 先忘掉婚礼吧
[35:06] In less than a month, you will no longer be queen, 在不到一个月后 你不再是女皇了
[35:08] and I will no longer be your head of security. 我也不再是你的安全总管了
[35:12] I think it’s time we bring our friendship out of the shadows. 我认为是时候让我们的关系浮出水面了
[35:17] – Oh, Joseph, l… – Yes. -哦 约瑟夫 我 -是的
[35:20] Yes, my dear. I would kneel if it weren’t for my knee replacement. 是的 亲爱的 尽管这里不合适 可是我还是想说
[35:25] Joseph, there’s a wedding to be planned. 约瑟夫 还有婚礼需要筹备
[35:28] Mia needs to win over the people of Genovia, all in less than 30 days. 在不到30天里 米亚需要赢得吉诺维亚人民的心
[35:33] Perhaps it’s time to consider the duty you have to yourself. 或许是时候考虑一下你自己的感情了
[35:40] Clarisse… 克拉利瑟
[35:43] My darling, please think about it. Please. 亲爱的 请考虑一下
[35:50] I will. 我会的
[35:55] Dear diary. My queen lessons continue. Surprise, surprise. 公主日记 我的女皇旅程将继续 惊喜 惊喜
[36:00] To fulfill one Genovian tradition, I must learn to shoot a flaming arrow 为了履行吉诺维亚的传统 在加冕仪式之前
[36:05] through a ceremonial ring, which will happen on the eve of my coronation. 我必须学会把一枝火箭射过正式的结婚戒指
[36:09] It’s symbolic for lighting my own eternal flame. 它代表燃烧永恒不灭的火焰
[36:53] Sorry. 对不起
[36:56] They’re here. The sparrow is flying. 他们在这 麻雀正在移动
[36:58] Sorry, I’m sorry. I am almost in time though. 对不起 我很抱歉 我就迟到了一点
[37:01] OK, sorry, got it, I got it. 好了 对不起 抓住了 我抓住了
[37:03] You know what? I’m OK. I’m fine. 知道吗 我很好 没问题
[37:06] So… 那么
[37:07] – What are we learning today? – We are learning the art of the fan. -今天我们要学什么? -我们要学习扇子的艺术
[37:11] – Fascinating. – Yes. -真迷人 -是的
[37:12] Get up. Get up. We only have about ten minutes in which to communicate this. 起来 起来 我们仅仅只有10分钟来学习用这个交流
[37:16] Now, first of all, one handles a fan very deliberately. 首先 一只手故意拿着扇子的把
[37:19] It’s a tremendous tool of communication. That’s it. 这是用来交流的很好的工具 就这样
[37:23] You can say things like, “I’m feeling flirtatious. Come hit her.” 你可以像这样说 “我感到很开心 像这样”
[37:29] You can say, “l never wish to speak to you again. Go away.” 你可以说 “我不想再和你说话了 走开”
[37:33] You can say, “I’m feeling terribly shy today.” 你可以说 “我感到今天有些不好意思”
[37:46] And you… 那么你
[37:48] Are you sassing your grandma? 你在耍你的奶奶吗?
[37:51] I would never sass you, Grandma. 我从没有耍过你 奶奶
[37:53] This is also a way of showing you’re annoyed. 这也是一种让人生气的方式
[37:58] We will have somebody come and visit your farm in the morning, 早上的时候 会有人去你的农场
[38:01] and perhaps we can repair the well and save your field. 或许我们可以修好你的井并保留你的牧场
[38:05] This is for your table. 这是献给您的
[38:07] Thank you. 谢谢
[38:09] Thank you, Your Majesty. 谢谢 殿下
[38:11] You do this so well. They just adore you. 您干的很好 他们都崇拜您
[38:14] It’s part of an ancient Genovian tradition. 这是古老的吉诺维亚传统的一部分
[38:19] One has to be fair and very honest. 你必须公正 诚实
[38:22] Even if you can’t help, you have to show the people you care. 即使你不能提供帮助 你也要表现出你很关心你的子民
[38:26] Citizen Jacqueline Grenough. 杰奎琳·格丽道芙公民
[38:29] We will review your scholarship application, 我们会看到你的奖学金申请表
[38:32] and someone will be in touch no later than the end of next week. 在下周末前 会有人给你答复的
[38:36] Oh, merci, Your Majesty. 哦 谢谢 殿下
[38:39] Here is a melon for your table. 这个瓜献给您
[38:41] Oh, merci, Jacqueline. C’est gentil. 哦 谢谢 杰奎琳
[38:45] Citizen Tiny Duval. 泰利·杜佛公民
[38:48] – Your Majesty. – Bonjour, Tiny. -殿下 -你好 泰利
[38:50] May I present my granddaughter, Princess Mia. 这是我的孙女 米亚公主
[38:53] – Princess Mia. – Monsieur. -米亚公主 -先生
[38:55] Thank you for seeing me today. Something for your table. 谢谢您今天接见我 这是献给您的
[38:58] Thank you. 谢谢
[39:00] She’s my favorite. 她是我的幸运儿
[39:02] I hope you like omelets. 我希望你们喜欢她
[39:05] – May l? – Of course. -可以吗? -当然
[39:09] Be careful. 小心
[39:11] – Aw, it’s a chicken. – Careful. -哦 是只鸡 -小心
[39:21] We have a chicken situation in the throne room. 在王宫里 有只鸡出了点状况
[39:29] Mia. 米亚
[39:31] Yeah? 嗯?
[39:33] A princess never chases a chicken. 公主不应该去追一只鸡
[39:40] Dear diary. 公主日记
[39:42] Tomorrow my stress level goes to 1 1, as I review the royal guard. 明天在我检阅皇宫警卫的时候 我的压力指数将达到11
[39:46] The whole court will be watching, plus the troops. 整个宫廷都将被检阅 也包括军队
[39:49] And I’m wearing a floor-length dress. 那时 我要穿一个垂到地板的裙子
[39:52] I also have to be ladylike while riding sidesaddle. Hah! 在骑马的时候 我要表现的很高雅
[39:56] – I can’t ride sidesaddle. – No, no, no. -我不能骑马 -不 不 不
[39:59] I couldn’t ride sidesaddle either when I was your age, 当我在你这个年龄的时候 我也不能骑马
[40:01] and frankly, dear, it is acutely uncomfortable. 说实话 亲爱的 那样很不舒服
[40:04] Herbie is my riding companion. Here he is. 荷比是我的同伴 他来了
[40:09] Herbie. 荷比
[40:14] – It’s a wooden leg. – Yes. -这是个木腿 -是的
[40:17] That is impressively sneaky, Grandma. Did you come up with this on your own? 这是个不错的主意 奶奶 是你自己想到的吗?
[40:21] Oh, no, it’s a centuries-old idea. 哦 不 这是个很久以前就有的方法
[40:24] – And you put the riding boot on it… – Exactly. -你把这只马靴放在这 -就这样
[40:27] Our ancestors knew a thing or two, right? 我们的祖先知道一些小诀窍 是吗?
[40:29] You just drape your skirt over it and nobody suspects a thing. 你用你的裙子挡住它 那么没有人会怀疑
[40:34] Hear ye, hear ye. 注意 注意
[40:36] Princess Amelia Mignonette Thermopolis Renaldi 艾米莉亚·米格纳特·瑟莫普利斯·瑞纳迪公主
[40:40] reviews the Royal Guard of Genovia. 检阅吉诺维亚皇家警卫
[40:43] Now, the last time we spoke, you mentioned that Princess Mia’s horse, 现在 上次我们说过的 你提到米亚公主的马
[40:48] Sandy, gets easily spooked by snakes. 桑迪 很容易被蛇吓到
[40:51] So let’s get it really spooked, shall we? 那么 让我们弄点真正的惊吓 如何?
[40:55] This is a fake snake. 这是条假蛇
[40:57] Oh, you’re very observant. A regular David Attenborough. 你真是奉公守法 一个老实的大卫·奥腾布罗
[40:59] That’s rubber, yes. But it will spook the horse. 这是橡皮 是的 但是它可以吓到马
[41:03] I’m Nick. Viscount Mabrey’s nephew. 我是尼克 马布雷子爵的侄子
[41:05] Ah, the chap who’s trying to stage the palace coup. 哦 正在设法登上王座的家伙
[41:08] I’m Andrew Jacoby. Nice to meet you. 我是安德鲁·雅格布 很高兴见到你
[41:10] Lilly Moscovitz, official best friend of future queen. I don’t like you. 莉莉·马斯寇维斯 未来女皇最好的朋友 我不喜欢你
[41:16] Pleasure. 很荣幸
[41:17] Atten… hurgh! 立正
[41:21] I like all these men wearing helmets. 我喜欢所有戴头盔的男人
[41:24] Open ranks… hurgh! 按队列散开
[41:50] Sandy… Oh! Oh! Oh! 桑迪哦 哦 哦
[41:52] My goodness. Oh, my… 我的上帝 哦 我的
[41:53] – Easy. Sandy, easy. – Princess. -放松 桑迪 放松 -公主
[41:56] Princess. It’s OK, Princess. I’m here. 公主 没事了 公主 我在这
[42:03] No wonder she’s so clumsy. She’s got a wooden leg. 难怪她那么笨拙 原来她用了一个木腿
[42:11] Talk about getting off on the wrong foot. 谈谈掉下的假腿吧
[42:14] The ceremony has officially ended. 典礼正式结束
[42:34] You shouldn’t hide. 你不应该藏起来
[42:36] It only makes them gossip more. 这样只会招来更多的闲言闲语
[42:40] What do you want? 你想干吗?
[42:45] Just think, Mia. One more leg and you could’ve easily outrun your horse. 这样想米亚 多一条腿 你可以更容易的驾驽你的坐骑
[42:50] I don’t need this right now. 现在我不需要这个了
[42:55] Mia, I’m… 米亚 我
[42:57] I’m sorry, l… 对不起 我
[42:59] No, you’re not. You never think about anyone but yourself. 不 你没错 你只会考虑自己
[43:02] So just this once, can you please let me be miserable, 那么能不能 让我自己好好的哭一次?
[43:06] and not make me feel worse about myself? 让我感觉并没有太糟
[43:08] – Just go away. Go away, go away… – Mia… -走开 走开 走开 -米亚
[43:13] Princess, excuse me. The queen has arrived. 公主 对不起 女皇驾到
[43:18] Yes. 好的
[43:26] Nicholas. 尼古拉斯
[43:28] Am I going to be disappointed in you? 我让你有些失望了吗?
[43:33] Unfortunate incident, that. 不幸的意外
[43:36] I’m just leaving. You going to come and see me off? 我要离开了 你打算送送我吗?
[43:38] I’d like to speak with your uncle alone, Nicholas. Please. 尼古拉斯 我想和你舅舅单独谈谈 可以吗?
[43:48] Viscount. You may not be aware of 子爵 你显然没有意识到
[43:50] what my job entails as the royal head of security. 作为皇家安全总管的我的工作的重要性
[43:53] My job is to protect the crown, to make sure no harm comes to the crown. 我的工作是保护皇室 保证没有人能够伤害到它
[43:58] To step in when someone toys with the crown’s emotions, you see. 当有人玩弄皇室的情感时 去阻止他
[44:02] I think the entire country understands 我想整个国家都了解
[44:05] how well you cater for the crown’s emotions. 你对皇室的情感是多么的阿谀奉承
[44:11] If you hurt my girl, you will answer directly to me. 打狗也要看主人
[44:16] And whatever crimes I commit against you, remember: 无论我对你做了什么违法的事情 请记住
[44:19] I have diplomatic immunity in 46 countries. 我在46个国家都拥有外交豁免权
[44:22] Including Puerto Rico. 包括波多黎各
[44:24] Sir, you will find that the word “fear” is not in my vocabulary. 先生 你应该知道我的字典里没有害怕这个词
[44:28] Perhaps. 可能吧
[44:30] But it’s in your eyes. 但是在你的眼里有了
[44:36] You forgot something. 你忘了一些东西
[44:41] – Au revoir, Pierre, et merci beaucoup. – Tres bien, Majeste. -再见 皮埃尔 非常谢谢 -别客气 殿下
[44:44] Nicholas, l… I want to ask you a question. 尼古拉斯 我 我想问你一个问题
[44:48] Of course, Your Majesty. 当然 殿下
[44:51] Why are you so against Princess Mia being queen? 为什么你反对米亚公主当女皇呢?
[44:55] Well, my uncle feels that Princess Mia doesn’t know the people. 嗯 我的舅舅认为米亚公主不了解这里的人民
[44:58] And you feel you do know the people? 那么你认为你了解这里的人民吗?
[45:01] Yes. I was born here, I went to primary school here. 我在这里出生 我在这里长大
[45:05] I am a true Genovian. 我是一个真正的吉诺维亚人
[45:07] Mia didn’t even know she was Genovian until high school, 米亚甚至在高中以前根本不知道吉诺维亚
[45:09] and to be frank, she’s spent little time here since then. 并且说实话 在到这之前 她根本不了解这里
[45:13] Well, I happen to feel that she’ll make a great ruler. 可是 我开始感觉她可以成为一个很好的统治者
[45:17] She’s terribly bright, sensitive, caring. 她很聪明 敏感 富有同情心
[45:20] – I know that. – You do? -我知道 -你知道?
[45:23] Yes. Yes, I do. But… 是的 是的 我知道 但是
[45:26] How can one rule the people if they do not know the people? 如果她不了解她的子民 怎么能够统治他们呢?
[45:30] Touche. That’s a very good question. 说的好 这是一个很好的问题
[46:11] Opera’s new rising star, Anna Netrebko. 歌剧界新的后起之秀 安娜·雷崔比克
[46:18] Looks good enough to eat. 这看上去可以吃
[46:28] How are your grandchildren, Lily, Charlotte and Sam? 你的孙子们 莉莉 夏洛特和山姆怎么样了?
[46:31] They’re wonderful. Thank you for remembering. 他们都很好 谢谢您还记得
[46:34] How are you? Good to see you. 你好吗? 很高兴见到你
[46:37] How’s your dachshund? Maury, right? 你的猎犬怎么样了? 毛利 对吗?
[46:39] He is great. You remember him from last summer? 他很好 您去年夏天见过他后 还记得他?
[46:48] Mia’s doing well. 米亚干的很好
[46:50] Some major mingling, I see. 和大家融合的很好
[46:54] A little higher, Olivia. 高一点 奥莉维娅
[46:59] Mia. 米亚
[47:01] – Did you happen to see who’s here? – Who? -你想知道谁来了吗? -谁?
[47:04] The king wannabe with Lady Elissa. 雷蒂·爱莉莎和国王的追崇者
[47:09] Is she his… girlfriend? 她是他的女朋友吗?
[47:11] Nicholas doesn’t have girlfriends, he has dates. 尼古拉斯没有女朋友 他只是约会
[47:15] But attractive ones. 但只和很迷人的女孩约会
[47:17] – You talk to him much? – Uh… -你很了解他吗? -嗯
[47:20] We acknowledge each other. 我们都认识对方
[47:26] – Andrew? – Yes, dear. Coming. -安德鲁? -哦 亲爱的 我来了
[47:30] Yuck. 讨厌
[47:32] – Well, the camera’s all ready to go, so… – All right. -好了 相机准备好了 那么 -好的
[47:36] Let’s go this way. 让我们从这儿走
[47:38] No more straggling for me. 没人能追上我
[47:40] – You did very well, Mia. Very charming. – Oh, thank you. -你干的非常好 米亚 很迷人 -哦 谢谢
[47:43] – Wait, wait, wait. The light is perfect. – What? -等等 等等 等等 这里的光线很好 -什么?
[47:45] – Just one more, please. – Please, no more pictures. -再来一张 -拜托 别照了
[47:47] – Come on, please. One more. – It’s very flattering, but… -快点 好吗 再来一张 -非常漂亮 但是
[47:49] Mia, one more picture… 米亚 再多照一张
[47:55] Hello. I’m Andrew Jacoby. 你好 我是安德鲁·雅格布
[47:57] – Oh, hello. Lady Elissa. – Pleasure. -你好 雷蒂·爱莉莎 -很荣幸
[48:00] – Lady Elissa. – Your Highness. -雷蒂·爱莉莎 -殿下
[48:02] Hello. 你好
[48:04] Elissa and I were just discussing her latest achievement. 爱莉莎和我刚刚在讨论最新的成就
[48:07] – She’s received a Rhodes Scholarship. – Nicholas, please. -她刚刚得到罗氏奖学金 -尼古拉斯 拜托
[48:10] Why not brag? You’re an amazing woman. 为什么不说说呢? 你是个很令人惊奇的女人
[48:12] Elissa, congratulations. 爱莉莎 恭喜你
[48:15] You know, Andrew has a PhD in anthropology from Oxford. 安德鲁获得了牛津大学人类学的博士学位
[48:18] – Oh, really? That’s wonderful. – Fantastic. -哦 是吗 太好了 -太好了
[48:20] – Elissa was in the Peace Corps. – Really? -爱莉莎曾经在和平队里呆过 -是吗?
[48:23] Andrew spent four months in Papua New Guinea studying the bark of a yam tree. 安德鲁曾经在巴布亚新几内亚花4个月学过剥茶树皮
[48:27] – Elissa single-handedly… – Andrew… -爱莉莎单独 -安德鲁
[48:29] Elissa is actually trying to say something. Yes, Lady Elissa? 爱莉莎正想说些什么 是吗 爱莉莎?
[48:31] Andrew, would you like to get a drink? 安德鲁 你想喝点什么吗?
[48:34] I have a feeling they’re going to start a “My horse is bigger than your horse” run. 我感觉他们开始比谁的马大了
[48:38] I would absolutely love to. Excuse us. 绝对乐意 对不起
[48:40] You know, her horse actually is very huge. 你知道 她的马更大一些
[48:42] – Oh, really? – Yes… -哦 是吗? -是的
[48:49] – Fantastic party. – It is. -精彩的聚会 -是的
[48:51] – You two make such a lovely couple. – We do. Thanks. -你们两个是多么般配的一对啊 -是的 谢谢
[48:54] – It’s a shame you’re not attracted to him. – I know, it… -很奇怪 你却不喜欢他 -我知道
[48:58] You… I… Come back here. 你我回来
[49:02] Ladies and gentlemen, a special treat for our friends from Asia. 先生们 女士们 特别是我们的亚洲朋友
[49:06] Jonny Blu. 强尼布鲁
[49:22] Come back here. You… you can’t just say something like that and walk away. 回来 你你不能那样说完就走开
[49:25] I will have you know that I am very attracted to Andrew. 我要让你知道我很喜欢安德鲁
[49:28] Well, obviously. 哦 显然
[49:30] I am. He’s… We are perfect for each other. 是的 他我们都很喜欢对方
[49:33] – He understands me… – Understands you? Wow. What passion. -他了解我 -了解你? 哇 多么有激情啊
[49:37] I didn’t hear you mention love. 我没有听到你说爱
[49:40] – You are so jealous. – Why would I be jealous of Andrew? -你在忌妒 -为什么我要忌妒安德鲁
[49:43] He’s got to spend the rest of his life married to you. 他要用他的余生来娶你
[49:48] I loathe you. 我讨厌你
[49:51] – I loathe you. – I loathed you first. -我讨厌你 -我先讨厌你的
[50:03] Wait. What are you doing? What is wrong with you? 等等 你在干吗? 你怎么了?
[50:05] You can’t just go around kissing people. 你不能随便的吻别人
[50:07] – Particularly not engaged people. – You enjoyed it. -特别是没有准备的人 -你喜欢这样
[50:09] – You want to kiss again? – Well, l… -你想再吻一次吗? -哦我
[50:11] No! Stop trying to confuse me. 不! 别想把我搞糊涂
[50:13] What’s confusing about a kiss? 一个吻能够让你糊涂什么?
[50:16] You’re just trying to make me like you so that I won’t want to marry Andrew 你刚刚在想让我喜欢你 好让我不想嫁给安德鲁
[50:19] and so that you can have the crown. Oh! 那么你就可以得到皇冠了 哈!
[50:21] Well, maybe I am, and… maybe I just like kissing you. 哦 或许是这样 又或许我喜欢吻你
[50:25] You… You stay away from me. 你你离我远点
[50:32] Mia… 米亚
[50:32] You know what? I have an idea. I have a brilliant idea. 你知道吗? 我有个主意 一个很经典的主意
[50:35] Why don’t you go underwater and I’ll count to a million? 为什么你不呆在水下 让我数100万下呢?
[50:39] Mia, careful… Mia. 米亚 小心米亚
[50:48] Do I want to know? 我能知道发生了什么吗?
[50:50] I don’t think so. 恐怕不行
[50:55] I’ll be two seconds, Mia. 等等 米亚
[50:59] She’s going to be a handful, isn’t she? 她太忙了 是吗?
[51:01] You’ll never be bored, Andrew. 你真风趣 安德鲁
[51:04] Yes. 是的
[51:08] – Olivia, enough goodbyes. – Yes, ma’am. -奥莉维娅 该走了 -是的 女士
[51:11] Eagle is leaving! Eagle is leaving! 老鹰正在移动! 老鹰正在移动!
[51:13] In hushed tones, Lionel. 低调点 莱昂内尔
[51:14] Hushed tones. 低调
[51:19] When are you going to start acting responsibly? 你什么时候能够表现的有些责任感
[51:24] Hiding in a closet with a man who is not your betrothed? 和一个不是你未婚夫的男人躲在衣柜里
[51:28] Coming out of a fountain dripping wet with the same man, who is not your betrothed? 和同样一个男人 湿漉漉的从喷泉里走出来
[51:34] Do you think I plan for this kind of stuff to happen? 你以为我想这样吗?
[51:36] I lost it. Sometimes you just lose it. 我没办法 有时候你也没办法
[51:39] You can’t afford to lose it. Other people lose it. We’re supposed to find it. 你不能没有办法 其他人可以 但是我们必须想到办法
[51:44] People look up to us, and we’re held to higher standards of behavior. 人们都看着我们 我们要以一种高标准来要求自己
[51:48] Can you try to grasp that concept? 你知道我说的是什么吗?
[51:51] The concept is grasped. 知道了
[51:53] The execution is a little elusive. 只是有些概念难以琢磨
[51:56] Oh, I would say so. 哦 我想说是这样的
[52:01] Try to get some sleep. You’ll want to look fresh for the parade tomorrow. 去睡觉吧 你明天还要检阅游行呢
[52:12] Good night. 晚安
[52:16] Good night, Grandmother. 晚安 奶奶
[52:27] Well, Maurice, it’s just you and l. 好了 毛瑞斯 这里只有你和我了
[52:31] Or are you upset with me too? 还是我也让你生气了吗?
[52:41] Royal Guard of Genovia, fall in. 吉诺维亚皇家警卫 集合
[52:43] Big parade day. 重大的游行日
[52:45] Identify, Mustang personnel. 身份检查
[52:48] Why do you talk like that? 为什么你像那样说话?
[52:50] I’m Captain Kip Kelly of the Royal Guard. 我是皇家警卫的基布·凯利队长
[52:53] What if we all talked like that? 我们都像那样说话怎么样?
[52:55] Lilly Moscovitz, best friend of Princess Mia, riding in the Stang. 莉莉·马斯可维斯 米亚公主最好的朋友 开斯坦车
[53:02] That was very nicely done, Miss Lilly. 干的非常好 莉莉小姐
[53:04] – It’s a pleasure to meet you. – Hi. -很高兴见到你 -嘿
[53:07] The prettiest girl is riding in the Stang. 最漂亮的小姐正在开斯坦车
[53:11] – Flag? – Thank you. -旗子? -谢谢
[53:13] Flag? Welcome. 旗子? 欢迎
[53:14] Welcome, Viscount Mabrey. May I offer you a flag? 欢迎 马布雷子爵 要旗子吗?
[53:17] Thank you, I am not a waving aficionado. 谢谢 我可不是摇旗狂
[53:20] But I will wave our national flag 但是我想摇我们的国旗
[53:24] when a true Genovian king once again sits on the throne. 当真正的吉诺维亚国王再次坐到王座上时
[53:29] King Nicholas. 尼古拉斯国王
[53:32] Flag? 旗子?
[53:33] How do you feel today, my dear? 今天感觉怎么样 亲爱的?
[53:35] Honestly, Joe, not that great. 老实说 乔 不太好
[53:38] Well, would you feel better if you called me Joey? 那么 如果你叫我乔伊的话会不会好些?
[53:41] – No, Joe. – Good. -不 乔 -好的
[53:43] Come on, Joseph. We’re already late. 快点 约瑟夫 我们要迟到了
[53:46] Her Majesty is ready. 殿下已经准备好了
[53:47] Can’t keep the people of Genovia waiting any longer. 不能让吉诺维亚的人民等太久
[53:51] Happy lndependence Day, Genovia! 独立日快乐 吉诺维亚!
[53:54] Here we are in Pyrus, capital of Genovia, for the big annual parade. 我们在吉诺维亚的首都派鲁斯介绍这个盛大大的年度游行
[53:58] Here they come. 他们来了
[54:03] There’s Prime Minister Motaz, strutting his stuff. 这是首相莫塔斯 阔步走来
[54:07] Genovia, Genovia 吉诺维亚 吉诺维亚
[54:09] People are coming from all over Genovia. 人们从吉诺维亚各地赶来
[54:14] Here’s the Mertz Marching Band, led by Lucy Carmichael. 这是莫斯进行曲乐队 由露西·卡尔迈克尔指挥
[54:20] And now, of course, the Libbet’s folk dancers. 现在 当然是利贝特的民族舞蹈家们
[54:24] Also known as the “Leapers of Libbet.” 也被称为”利贝特的跳跃者”
[54:29] And now the queen, with Princess Mia. 现在是女皇 和米亚公主
[54:35] Na-na, I don’t like your braids. 啦 啦 我不喜欢你的披肩
[54:40] Hey, thumb-sucker. 嘿 吮吸拇指人
[54:43] Stop the carriage. 停下
[54:49] What… what’s going on? Mia? 怎么了? 米亚?
[54:52] – She’s stopped the parade. – How rude. -她已经停止了游行 -多么粗鲁啊
[54:55] Uh-oh. What’s the princess going to do now? 哦 公主现在要干什么呢?
[54:58] She’s walking towards the children’s shelter. 她朝孩子们站的地方走过去
[55:01] – Hello, everybody. – Hello, Princess. -各位 你们好 -你好 公主
[55:08] Hello. What’s your name? 你好 你叫什么名字?
[55:10] Carolina. 卡罗莱娜
[55:12] And what are your names? 那么你又叫什么呢?
[55:14] -John. -Blake. -约翰 -布莱克
[55:15] Did I see you messing with Carolina? 我看到你在惹卡罗莱娜哦
[55:18] They were tugging on my braid. 他们总是碰我的披肩
[55:22] Excuse me. These children are? 对不起 这些孩子是?
[55:25] Most of them are orphans. We care for as many as possible. 他们大多都是孤儿 我们尽可能的关怀他们
[55:33] Kissing children. Hugging orphans. 亲吻孩子 拥抱孤儿
[55:36] What a vulgar, low, despicable, political trick. 真是一个庸俗 低劣 可鄙的政治把戏
[55:42] Carolina. 卡罗莱娜
[55:43] Would you like to be a princess today? 你今天愿意做公主么?
[55:46] I can’t, I’m too little. Too piccola, 不行 我太小了 真的太小了
[55:49] Oh, no. Because I declare that anyone can be a princess today. 哦 不 因为我已经宣布了今天任何人都可以成为公主
[55:54] Well, why don’t we get you a tiara, 为什么不给你戴上一个头冠呢
[55:57] and you can wave, and march in the parade? 那样你就能在游行队伍中向他们挥手致意
[55:59] In fact, why don’t you all take tiaras? 其实 你们为什么不都戴上头冠呢?
[56:01] All? Give them all free tiaras? 所有人? 把所有免费的头冠都给他们?
[56:04] -I’ll take care of it later. -Thank you. -我会看管好的 -谢谢
[56:06] -Yo quiero una verde -I want a silver one. -我要一顶绿色的 -我要一顶银色的
[56:14] You won’t be able to wave with your thumb in your mouth. 你不能在挥手的时候还把大拇指放进嘴里
[56:17] -I can wave with this hand. -Very good. -我可以用这只手 -好极了
[56:20] -I want the purple one. -I want a crown. -我要紫色的 -我要一顶国王的王冠
[56:22] -Can we be in the parade? -Of course, of course. -我们可以在游行队伍里么? -当然 当然
[56:24] We could always use more princes in the world. 我们可以让世上有更多的王子
[56:27] OK, so… 好的 那么…
[56:30] To be a princess, you have to believe that you are a princess. 要成为一位公主 你首先要相信自己是一位公主
[56:36] You’ve got to walk the way you think a princess would walk. 你要像你心中所想的公主那样走路
[56:39] So think tall, you gotta smile, and wave, and just have fun. 想象自己很高 保持微笑 挥手 玩的开心点
[56:44] -So are you ready? -Yes. -你们准备好了么? -是的
[56:47] Ah, she’s letting the children join her. How charming. 啊 她在让孩子们融入自己 多迷人啊
[56:50] Not for everyone. 她并不是对每个人都是这样的
[56:52] Drumroll, please. 请击鼓
[56:53] Give the princess a drumroll. 为公主击鼓
[56:58] Forward… 齐步…
[57:00] march! 走!
[57:06] Just remember, you are a princess. 记住 你是公主
[57:10] ♪I’ll spread my wings and I’ll learn how to fly♪ ♪我要张开翅膀学会飞翔♪
[57:15] ♪I’ll do what it takes ’til I touch the sky♪ ♪我会尽力去触摸天空♪
[57:19] ♪And I’ll make a wish♪ ♪我希望♪
[57:21] ♪Take a chance, make a change♪ ♪抓住机会 改变自己♪
[57:23] ♪And break away♪ ♪挣脱束缚♪
[57:26] There you go. 你去那
[57:29] -Everybody having fun? -Yeah. -大家开心么? -开心
[57:33] ♪But I won’t forget all the ones that I love♪ ♪但是我不会忘了我爱的人♪
[57:37] ♪I’ll take a risk♪ ♪我要冒险♪
[57:39] ♪Take a chance, make a change♪ ♪抓住机会 改变自己♪
[57:41] ♪And break away♪ ♪挣脱束缚♪
[57:45] This has been Elsie Kentworthy and former Miss Genovia, Hildegaard Huffman, 这是埃尔希·肯特沃希和前吉诺维亚小姐海尔德加·霍夫曼
[57:49] at the best lndependence Day parade Genovia’s seen in years. 这么多年来见过的最好的吉诺维亚国庆日
[57:53] Thanks to Princess Mia’s special surprise. 感谢米亚公主带给我们的特殊惊喜
[57:56] May the rest of your day be sunny-side up. 希望她今后的日子越来越好
[58:00] And so, gentlemen, the children from the shelter 那么 先生们 庇护所的孩子们
[58:03] will be housed at the winter castle in the mountains of Libbet. 将会被安顿在利伯特山的温特城堡里
[58:08] The use of the castle as a resort 那座城堡是用来度假的
[58:10] is sort of a perk for parliament members and dignitaries. 是用来给议员和贵族们疗养的
[58:14] -Exactly. -Oh. -的确是这样的 -哦
[58:16] Well, I’m going to de-perk it, 好的 我会改变这一现状
[58:18] and convert it into a children’s shelter 我要把它改成一间儿童庇护所
[58:20] until money can be raised for one of their own. 直到议员和贵族们能自己出钱 来维持城堡的支出
[58:22] I feel guilty having two homes while they have none. 我为我有两个住所而他们却一间没有 而感到内疚
[58:25] We’re going to have to do something. Where are we gonna ski? 我们得做些什么 我们以后上哪去滑雪?
[58:27] Lord Crawley, how is your brother doing? 克劳里爵士 你的兄弟呢?
[58:29] -I don’t speak to my brother. -Oh. -我不和我的兄弟说话 -噢
[58:32] Well, I’ve hired him to be the architect on the project. 嗯 我已经聘请他来当这个工程的设计师
[58:35] -Mr. Crawley. -Your Highness. -克劳里先生 -殿下
[58:39] Gentlemen. 先生们
[58:41] -Jerry. -Dean. -杰瑞 -迪恩
[58:43] Well, I look forward to getting your notes on these plans. 我希望您能对这些计划提出意见
[58:46] But no one else’s. 别人休想
[58:47] Oh, I’ll give you notes, because I’m part… 噢 我会提出意见的 因为我是…
[58:49] Oh, no, you won’t. I’m an architect. 噢 你不能 我是建筑师
[58:50] -I am part of this parliament. -Oh, you just go skiing… -我是议会议员 -你只会滑雪…
[58:52] So what if I go skiing? 我滑雪怎么了?
[58:52] …and you like to be an outdoorsman. …你就是一个只会在户外活动的家伙
[58:53] -Oh, and you’re a couch potato. -Outdoorsman. -噢 你只会躺在沙发上看电视 -在户外活动的家伙
[58:54] -You’re a couch potato. -Outdoorsman. -你只会躺在沙发上看电视 -在户外活动的家伙
[58:55] -Couch potato. Couch potato. -Outdoorsman. Outdoorsman. -躺在沙发上看电视… -在户外活动…
[58:58] Couch potato… 躺在沙发上…
[59:00] The queen approves of the plan, and I intend to see it through. 女王同意这个计划 我打算整个过程都要察看
[59:03] Now, gentlemen, 好了 先生们
[59:05] I don’t think it’ll take too long to raise the money. Do you? 我想你们不会花太长时间筹到钱 是么?
[59:11] We’re setting up the ramp in the ballroom. 我们在弄舞厅里的斜坡
[59:12] OK. 好的
[59:14] -Hello. -Hello. -你好 -你好
[59:16] My hello’s insignificant. 我的问候是无关紧要的
[59:18] Rosencrantz, Guildenstern, come with me. 罗森克兰茨 吉尔登斯特恩 跟我来
[59:24] So. 那么
[59:25] -Are you crashing my bridal shower? -Sadly, no. -你是来破坏我的婚礼的么? -很遗憾 不是
[59:29] I wanted to tell you that I was very impressed 我是想告诉你你在游行时候的举动
[59:32] by what you did at the parade. 给我留下了很深的印象
[59:33] Thank you. 谢谢
[59:40] I’m having a slumber party. 我要举行一个睡袍派对
[59:45] Congratulations on the children’s center. 恭喜建造儿童中心
[59:48] -Thank you. Thank you. -That’s wonderful. -谢谢 谢谢 -那真的很棒
[59:50] -She needs to get ready for the party. -She’s busy. -她应该为派对做准备了 -她很忙
[59:53] Lenny, Squiggy, zip it. 兰妮 斯贵吉 快点
[59:55] Lilly? The princesses are arriving. 莉莉? 公主们马上到了
[59:57] -Well, I should go and read my book. -I should go and get changed. Yeah. -嗯 我应该去读书了 -我也应该去换衣服了
[1:00:00] -That’s it. -Bye. -好的 就这样 -再见
[1:00:02] Hello, hello. Elsie Kentworthy here. 你好 这里是埃尔希·肯特沃希为您报道
[1:00:05] Weeks before her wedding, Princess Mia, in a stroke of skilled diplomacy, 在米亚公主结婚的几周前 她用一种极为熟练的外交手段
[1:00:09] has invited royal princesses from all over the world 邀请了全世界所有的公主
[1:00:12] to her bridal shower slumber party. 来参加她的婚礼睡袍派对
[1:00:16] Hello, Princess Lorraine. 你好 洛林公主
[1:00:18] -Oh, braces. -Yeah. I’m getting two diamonds put in. -噢 牙套 -是的 我在上面放了两颗钻石
[1:00:21] Oh. 哦
[1:00:23] That must make it more comfortable. 那一定很舒服
[1:00:25] Hi, Charlotte. 嗨 夏洛特
[1:00:26] Princess Aimee of Mallorca. 马略卡岛的阿米公主
[1:00:29] -Is this my party? -No, this is Princess Mia’s party. -这是我的派对么? -不 这是米亚公主的派对
[1:00:33] Oh. 哦
[1:00:39] So I want thank you all very much for my fabulous bridal shower presents. 我十分感谢你们给我带来这么好的新婚礼物
[1:00:43] And now, I have a present for you. 现在 我也给你们准备了一个礼物
[1:00:47] It’s time for mattress surfing! 床垫冲浪!
[1:00:53] ♪Time to get the party started♪ ♪派对就要开始♪
[1:00:56] ♪Everybody’s ready to♪ ♪大家准备好♪
[1:00:58] ♪So let’s bounce♪ ♪让我们跳吧♪
[1:01:00] ♪And it’s something new♪ ♪这是新鲜的♪
[1:01:02] ♪Let’s bounce♪ ♪让我们跳吧♪
[1:01:03] ♪’Cause we all want to♪ ♪因为我们都想这样♪
[1:01:05] ♪Let’s bounce♪ ♪让我们跳吧♪
[1:01:06] ♪Gonna have some fun♪ ♪玩的多开心♪
[1:01:08] ♪Everybody, everyone♪ ♪每一个人♪
[1:01:10] ♪Everybody, everyone♪ ♪每一个人♪
[1:01:11] ♪Let’s bounce♪ ♪让我们跳吧♪
[1:01:13] ♪Get the party on♪ ♪派对开始了♪
[1:01:14] ♪Let’s bounce♪ ♪让我们跳吧♪
[1:01:16] ♪From dusk ’til dawn♪ ♪从黄昏到黎明♪
[1:01:18] ♪Let’s shout♪ ♪让我们大喊♪
[1:01:19] ♪Gonna all go there♪ ♪所有人都去那♪
[1:01:21] ♪Everybody, everywhere♪ ♪每个人♪
[1:01:23] ♪You know we gotta make it bounce♪ ♪你知道我们要跳起来♪
[1:01:26] ♪I’m ready, baby♪ ♪我准备好了 宝贝♪
[1:01:28] ♪Let’s bounce♪ ♪让我们跳吧♪
[1:01:33] ♪Let’s bounce♪ ♪让我们跳吧♪
[1:01:42] Princess Aimee has to go potty. 阿米公主要上洗手间
[1:01:58] ♪Everything that I got♪ ♪我得到的每件东西♪
[1:02:01] ♪So get me what I want♪ ♪给我想要的♪
[1:02:04] ♪’Cause I’m a big shot♪ ♪因为我是个大人物♪
[1:02:06] I think I’ll just have some milk and cookies in my room, Olivia. 我想我还有些牛奶和饼干在房间里 奥利维亚
[1:02:08] -Yes, Your Majesty. -Perhaps some earplugs. -是的 陛下 -可能是一些耳塞
[1:02:11] -Quite a party, darling. -Yeah. We’re just having a little bit of fun. -派对真不错 亲爱的 -是的 我们玩的很高兴
[1:02:15] Oh, Rupert and the boys used to love doing that. 哦 鲁伯特和男孩子们常常喜欢那样玩
[1:02:19] King Rupert. May he rest in peace. 鲁伯特国王 愿他长眠
[1:02:23] I did it too, you know. But a little differently. 我也那样做过 但是有一点不同
[1:02:26] Felix? 费利克斯?
[1:02:27] -I thought you never slide. -I don’t. -我以为你从不滑行 -是的
[1:02:30] But I’ve done a lot of flying in my time. 但是我这一生飞行过很多次
[1:02:37] Is she really going to do this? 她真的要这样做么?
[1:02:41] May I? 可以么?
[1:02:44] Ha! 哈!
[1:02:57] Ta-da. 是的
[1:02:59] ♪I’ve been working at the palace♪ ♪我在宫殿里工作♪
[1:03:02] ♪Just to pass the time away♪ ♪仅仅是为了消磨时间♪
[1:03:05] Can’t you hear the bells a-ringing? 你们听不见钟响么?
[1:03:08] ♪Rise up so early in the morn♪ ♪早上起来这么早♪
[1:03:11] ♪Can’t you hear the bells a-shouting?♪ ♪你们听不见钟响么?♪
[1:03:14] ♪Maids, go do your chores♪ ♪女仆 做你的家务活去吧♪
[1:03:22] And now, to end our little show, 现在 结束我们的小表演
[1:03:25] if we all give her a shout-out, 如果我们为她大喊
[1:03:27] Her Majesty may sing us a song. 女王殿下就会为我们唱一首歌
[1:03:30] Thank you, no. 谢谢 不
[1:03:32] Queens rarely do karaoke. 女王很少唱歌的
[1:03:35] Grandma, come on. The song you sang at my 1 8th-birthday party. 奶奶 来吧 就唱你在我18岁生日派对上唱的那首歌
[1:03:38] Remember that? They loved it. 还记得么? 他们很喜欢的
[1:03:40] Dear, we had music then. 亲爱的 我们当时有音乐的
[1:03:42] Mia had a CD made, so you can sing along. 米亚有一部CD 你可以随着一起唱
[1:03:44] Clarisse, Clarisse, 克拉利瑟 克拉利瑟
[1:03:47] Clarisse, Clarisse, Clarisse… 克拉利瑟 克拉利瑟 克拉利瑟…
[1:03:51] ♪Some girls are fair, some are jolly and fit.♪ ♪有些女孩很漂亮 有些快乐又健康♪
[1:03:56] ♪Some have a well-bred air, or a well-honed wit.♪ ♪有些人很有教养 很聪明♪
[1:04:01] ♪Each one’s a jewel, with a singular shine♪ ♪每个人都是一件珠宝 有着独特的光泽♪
[1:04:05] ♪A work of art with its own rare design♪ ♪是有着自己独特设计的工艺品♪
[1:04:12] ♪Dear little girl, you are terribly blessed♪ ♪亲爱的小女孩 深深的祝福你♪
[1:04:17] ♪But it’s your heart of gold I love the best♪ ♪但是我最爱的是你金子般的心灵♪
[1:04:21] ♪And that will be your crowning glory♪ ♪那是你最高的荣誉♪
[1:04:26] ♪Your whole life through♪ ♪你的一生中♪
[1:04:30] ♪lt’ll always be your crowning glory♪ ♪它都会是你最高的荣誉♪
[1:04:34] ♪The most glorious part of you♪ ♪是你的最光荣的部分♪
[1:04:43] What did you do? 你做了什么?
[1:04:45] Well, I might have tweaked it a little bit on my computer. 嗯 我可能是在电脑上改变了一点旋律
[1:04:47] But I don’t know how to do this sort of thing. 但是我不知道怎么做这种事
[1:04:50] Asana, now. 阿萨娜 该你了
[1:04:51] Grandma, just follow Asana and sing. 奶奶 你就跟着阿萨娜唱就行了
[1:04:54] ♪-Some boys can walk -Some guys can groove♪ ♪-有些男孩会走路 -有些小伙子会跳舞♪
[1:04:56] ♪-Strike an elegant pose -Wear the really hip clothes♪ ♪-摆出一个高贵的姿势 -穿上真正劲爆的衣服♪
[1:04:59] ♪Some seem to have no faults♪ ♪有些人看起来没有缺点♪
[1:05:01] ♪-But we never like those -No, we don’t♪ ♪-但是我们不喜欢 -不喜欢♪
[1:05:03] ♪-They’ll praise your eyes -Your melodious laugh♪ ♪-他们会赞扬你的眼睛 -你优美的笑声♪
[1:05:07] ♪Call you more lovely than others by half♪ ♪使你比其他人可爱的多♪
[1:05:12] ♪-The one who’s right -My gorgeous prince♪ ♪-正确的人 -我高贵的公主♪
[1:05:14] ♪-Will be honest and true -He’ll believe in me too♪ ♪-是诚实可信的 -他也会信任我♪
[1:05:16] ♪And prize your heart of gold the way I do♪ ♪像我一样珍惜你金子般的心灵♪
[1:05:20] ♪He’ll know that that will be your crowning glory♪ ♪他会知道那是你最高的荣誉♪
[1:05:25] ♪Your whole life through♪ ♪在你的一生之中♪
[1:05:29] ♪Your love will see that it’s your crowning glory♪ ♪你的爱会看见那是你最高的荣誉♪
[1:05:34] ♪The most glorious part of you♪ ♪你的最光荣的部分♪
[1:05:39] ♪-And you -And you♪ ♪-你的 -你的♪
[1:05:42] ♪And you♪ ♪你的♪
[1:05:43] Me? 我?
[1:05:45] Go on. 继续
[1:05:52] ♪That will be your crowning glory♪ ♪那是你最高的荣誉♪
[1:05:55] ♪Darling, when they tell your story♪ ♪亲爱的 当他们讲述你的故事♪
[1:06:00] ♪They’ll call your heart of gold your crowning glory♪ ♪他们会把你金子般的心灵 当作你最高的荣誉♪
[1:06:04] ♪The most glorious part of you♪ ♪你的最光荣的部分♪
[1:06:19] Gretchen, hot water. 格雷琴 热水
[1:06:23] -What are you saying? -Well, she’s smart. -你说什么? -她很聪明
[1:06:26] And she really cares about Genovia. 而且她真心在乎吉诺维亚
[1:06:29] Maybe… 可能…
[1:06:30] Well, maybe it wouldn’t be so bad if she ran the country. 嗯 如果让她来治理这个国家也许会不错
[1:06:33] Are you mad? 你疯了么?
[1:06:35] She believes in Genovia so much that she’s convinced herself 她信任吉诺维亚所以她也相信自己
[1:06:38] to marry someone that she knows she can never love. 要嫁给一个自己并不爱的人
[1:06:40] I can’t believe that I am hearing this. You want her to rule? 我不能相信居然听到了这些 你想让她来统治国家?
[1:06:44] After all the effort that we have put in, to end up with nothing? 毕竟我们付出了努力 就这样无为而终?
[1:06:49] It wouldn’t be nothing. Genovia would be in good hands, and she would be happy. 并不是 吉诺维亚会被治理的很好 而且她会快乐的
[1:06:55] Ah. 啊
[1:06:57] You’ve fallen in love with her. 你爱上她了
[1:06:59] No. 不
[1:07:00] No, Uncle, all that I’m asking… 不 叔叔 我要问的是…
[1:07:02] No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, you listen. 不 不 不 不 你听着
[1:07:06] What do you think will happen? That she will leave Andrew and marry you? 你觉得会发生什么? 她离开安德鲁而嫁给你?
[1:07:11] I put in the effort to make you a king, 我耗尽精力要让你当上国王
[1:07:13] not to have you marry a queen. I will not have it, sir. 不是让你娶一个公主 我不会让这种情况发生的 先生
[1:07:16] Don’t worry, Uncle. That will never happen. 别担心 叔叔 那不会发生的
[1:07:18] Mia doesn’t care for me that way. 米亚在那方面并不在乎我
[1:07:20] Oh, but you care for her. 哦 但是你在乎她
[1:07:22] Uncle, I just want us to stop trying to sabotage her. That’s all. 叔叔 我只是想我们不要再对她使坏了 就是这样
[1:07:31] All right. If that’s what you really want. 好的 如果这就是你真正想要的
[1:07:38] I just want your happiness, my boy. 我只是想让你高兴 我的孩子
[1:07:42] Go to her. 去找她
[1:07:44] Congratulate her. 祝贺她
[1:07:47] And tell her that we surrender. 告诉她我们认输了
[1:07:49] Thank you, Uncle. 谢谢你 叔叔
[1:08:04] Elsie Kentworthy, please. 请找埃尔希·肯特沃希
[1:08:16] That’s enough flaming ones for now. 暂时这些着火的足够了
[1:08:19] Are you sure I didn’t burn you? 你肯定我没有烧伤你?
[1:08:21] Of course you did. Look at his coat. 当然烧伤了 看看他的外套
[1:08:23] No, no, it’s very minor. 不 不 这没什么
[1:08:24] You just sort of seared the sleeve. Look. 只是袖子有些烧焦 看
[1:08:28] Sorry. 对不起
[1:08:34] -Lilly? -Yes? -莉莉? -什么事?
[1:08:36] -Can I talk to you for a second? -Uh-huh. -我能和你说句话么? -啊
[1:08:42] Look over there. 看那边
[1:08:47] Should I shoo him? Should I shoo him? 我应该赶他走么?
[1:08:49] Just tell me who I should shoo and I’ll shoo. 只要你说应该我就赶他走
[1:08:52] I just want to talk to Nicholas for a second. 我只是想和尼古拉斯说会话
[1:08:56] OK. 好的
[1:08:58] -Backing off, please. Andrew? -Yes? -退下 安德鲁? -什么事?
[1:09:01] Why don’t you go introduce Lilly to your parents? 你为什么不去把莉莉介绍给你的父母呢?
[1:09:03] You know, just tell them I’ll be up for brunch in a second. 告诉他们 我马上就去吃饭
[1:09:05] Yeah, I’d love to meet Susan and Arnold. 是的 我很希望能认识苏珊和阿诺德
[1:09:07] We can have those tasty finger sandwiches together. 我们可以一起吃那些可口的三明治
[1:09:12] Would you like some help? 需要帮忙么?
[1:09:13] He’s not the one she’s marrying, is he? 他不是她要嫁的那个人 是么?
[1:09:15] Would you please try to keep up, Brigitta? He’s trying to steal the crown. 你能不能坚持立场 布雷吉塔? 他想窃取王位
[1:09:23] -Ready? -Mm-hm. -准备好了? -嗯
[1:09:26] -Take your stance. -OK. -注意保持姿势 -好的
[1:09:31] Elbow down. Just a bit. 肘放下来 放下一点
[1:09:36] Use your mouth as an anchor. 用你的嘴当锚
[1:09:39] -Excuse me? -Touch your mouth. -什么? -碰到你的嘴
[1:09:43] Good. 好
[1:09:45] Relax this hand. 这只手放松
[1:09:52] And breathe in. 吸气
[1:09:57] Release. 射出去
[1:10:00] Oh. 噢
[1:10:01] How did that feel? 感觉如何?
[1:10:05] Wonderful. 好极了
[1:10:09] Wonderful. 好极了
[1:10:11] Turn around. We should give them some privacy. 转过身去 我们应该给他们点隐私
[1:10:19] I have to go. I really only came back to pack my things. 我得走了 我回来只是为了收拾我的东西
[1:10:24] You’re leaving? 你要走了?
[1:10:27] I think it’s time I bowed out gracefully. 我想应该是我平静退出的时候了
[1:10:30] Don’t you? 你呢?
[1:10:33] Goodbye. 再见
[1:10:36] -Bye. -Goodbye. -再见 -再见
[1:10:47] Mia. 米亚
[1:10:50] Could I see you one more time before I go? 在我走之前我能再见你一面么?
[1:10:54] Nicholas, I’m watched like a hawk. 尼古拉斯 我像一只鹰一样被监视着
[1:10:57] Princess, Princess. 公主 公主
[1:11:00] See? 看到了吧?
[1:11:02] I’ll find a way. 我会找到办法的
[1:11:04] Yes? 什么事?
[1:11:05] Um, nothing. I’m just supposed to watch you. 嗯 没什么 我只是应该看护着你
[1:11:28] With only two and a half days left, 只剩下2天半的时间了
[1:11:31] Olivia, I’m beginning to feel rather frantic. 奥利维亚 我感觉到我快要疯了
[1:11:35] Would you take Maurice out for me, please? 能替我出去遛遛毛瑞斯么?
[1:11:37] I have to check the orchestra selections. 我得检查一下乐队挑选的如何了
[1:11:39] And they asked you to approve a place setting for the reception, Your Majesty. 他们请您批准一块地方用来布置酒会 殿下
[1:11:42] Very well. 好的
[1:11:50] Our selections for dancing at the royal reception, 我们为在皇家酒会上跳舞而专门挑选的音乐
[1:12:23] Have you been thinking about us? 你考虑过我们么?
[1:12:31] Yes, I have. 是的
[1:12:35] I see. 我知道了
[1:12:37] If you’ll excuse me. 如果你要向我道歉的话
[1:12:39] No, Joseph. You had to know what I was going to say. 不 约瑟夫 你必须知道我要说什么
[1:12:43] Mia needs me now more than ever before. 米亚现在比以前任何时候都更需要我
[1:12:45] It’s the monarchy. I mean, as queen it’s my responsibility. 这就是王国 我是说 女王就是我的职责
[1:12:48] You know how it is. 你知道的
[1:12:50] You were never just my queen, Clarisse. 你从来就不只是我的女王 克拉利瑟
[1:12:52] You were the someone that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. 你是我想共度一生的人
[1:12:55] But, if you prefer that I see you first and foremost as my queen… 但是 如果你希望我首先把你当成我的女王…
[1:13:03] -I shall oblige. -No, Joseph… -我会遵守的 -不 约瑟夫…
[1:13:04] Your Majesty. 殿下
[1:13:29] Your bed is turned down, Your Highness. 你的床铺好了 殿下
[1:13:31] If you don’t need anything else, Princess, we’re going to supper. 如果您不需要别的什么了 公主 我们就去吃晚饭了
[1:13:34] Oh. Well, enjoy yourselves, ladies. 噢 好的 你们随便吧 女士们
[1:13:37] Ah-ah-ah. What did we talk about? 啊-哈-哈 我们刚才说什么来着?
[1:13:39] No more curtsy. 不要再行屈膝礼了
[1:13:41] We’re going to supper. 我们去吃晚饭了
[1:13:43] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:13:45] -Hi, Miss Lilly. -May we announce you? -嗨 莉莉小姐 -需要我们告诉公主您来了么?
[1:13:47] I can announce myself. Lilly Moscovitz! 我自己会说 莉莉·莫斯科维奇!
[1:13:49] Mia, look out your window. 米亚 看看你的窗户外边
[1:13:50] Why? What’s going on? 怎么了? 发生什么了?
[1:13:51] Just look out your window. Prince Charming is throwing pebbles. 看看窗户外边 迷人的王子正在扔势头
[1:13:58] Nicholas. 尼古拉斯
[1:14:01] Nicholas, what are you doing? 尼古拉斯 你在干什么?
[1:14:05] Rapunzel, Rapunzel, with hair so fine. 莴苣姑娘 莴苣姑娘 你的头发如此美丽
[1:14:09] Come out your window, climb down the vine. 从窗户出来 顺着藤爬下来
[1:14:15] The feat you ask, dear sir, isn’t easy. 亲爱的先生 你要求的并不是那么容易的
[1:14:18] And I won’t respond to that line, it’s far too cheesy. 而且我对你的诗没有任何反应 它太差劲了
[1:14:21] So what does he want? 他想干什么?
[1:14:24] He wants me to climb down the vine. 他想让我从藤上爬下去
[1:14:25] -Well, do you want to? -Yes. -那 你想么? -是的
[1:14:27] -So go. -It’s a recipe for disaster. -那就去吧 -这简直就是让我去闯祸
[1:14:30] Mia, do something impulsive for once in your life. You’re getting married. 米亚 一生之中一定要做一次冲动的事 你就要结婚了
[1:14:34] Do you want a regular bachelorette party with 1 2 screaming girls, 你想定期和12个尖叫的女孩参加未婚女子的派对
[1:14:37] or do you want a stroll in the moonlight with your almost-Prince Charming? 还是想和迷人的王子在月下漫步
[1:15:03] I always like a man in shades. 我一直喜欢在阴影中的男人
[1:15:07] -Oh, Your Majesty. -No, no, ladies. -噢 殿下 -不 不 女士们
[1:15:09] Come in, come in. I was just about to leave. 进来 进来 我正想出去
[1:15:12] This really is more romantic in books. 这比书中更加浪漫
[1:15:15] My foot is stuck. 我的脚卡住了
[1:15:20] Oh, what was that? 噢 那是什么?
[1:15:25] Frre Jacques, Frre Jacques 雅克兄弟 雅克兄弟
[1:15:28] Dormez-vous? Dormez-vous? 你还在睡觉么? 你还在睡觉么?
[1:15:31] Your Majesty, we never got to finish our routine at the slumber party. 殿下 我们一直没有在睡袍派对上 做完我们应该做的
[1:15:34] And there’s more dancing, too. 还有舞蹈
[1:15:36] Frre Jacques, Frre Jacques 雅克兄弟 雅克兄弟
[1:15:39] Dormez-vous? Dormez-vous? -你还在睡觉么? 你还在睡觉么?
[1:15:41] -And there’s a big finish. -Yes, the big finale. -还有个重要的结尾 -是的 重要的结尾
[1:15:48] -I’m sorry. Did I hurt you again? -No, l… I’m used to it. -对不起 我又伤到你了? -不 我…我习惯了
[1:15:52] Sonnez les matines, sonnez les matines 晨钟响了 晨钟响了
[1:15:55] Ding, dang, dong 叮 叮 当
[1:15:57] Ding, dang, dong 叮 叮 当
[1:16:03] What a pity we missed it at the party. 我们在派对上没有看到真是可惜啊
[1:16:09] I’ll cover for you. Go, Rapunzel, go. 我替你 走吧 莴苣姑娘 快走
[1:16:24] -Tell me your greatest desires. -Tell me a secret. -告诉我你最大的愿望 -告诉我一个秘密
[1:16:28] -lsn’t that the same? -Almost. -那不是一样的么? -差不多
[1:16:30] But anyone can see your desires. 但是每个人都可以了解你的愿望
[1:16:33] No one knows what’s in your heart. 没有人知道你心里想什么
[1:16:35] -Tell me something. -Um… -告诉我些事情 -嗯…
[1:16:38] I love I Love Lucy reruns. And sometimes I dream in black and white. 我爱露西 有时候我梦见穿着黑白色的衣服
[1:16:44] I used to pretend I was sick when I had a test in school. 我学校里有考试的时候 我就装作生病
[1:16:47] -We all did that. -OK. -我们都这么做过 -好的
[1:16:51] Sometimes, I put chocolate milk on my cereal. 有时 我把我的巧克力奶放在我的蛋糕上
[1:16:55] I am deathly afraid of jellyfish. 我特别害怕水母
[1:16:59] I haven’t danced with you since your birthday. 自从你生日我就再没和你跳过舞
[1:17:02] That’s a fact. It’s not a secret. 那是个真实的事情 不是秘密
[1:17:04] The secret is, is that… 秘密是 是…
[1:17:07] I still want to. 我还想
[1:17:17] ♪Love me tender♪ ♪温柔的爱我♪
[1:17:20] ♪Love me sweet♪ ♪甜蜜的爱我♪
[1:17:24] ♪Never let me go♪ ♪不要让我走♪
[1:17:30] ♪You have made♪ ♪你已经♪
[1:17:33] ♪My life complete♪ ♪是我的全部生命♪
[1:17:37] ♪And I love you so♪ ♪我是如此爱你♪
[1:17:44] ♪Love me tender♪ ♪温柔的爱我♪
[1:17:47] ♪Love me true♪ ♪真诚的爱我♪
[1:17:50] ♪All my dreams fulfill♪ ♪我的所有梦想都实现了♪
[1:17:57] ♪For, my darling♪ ♪我亲爱的♪
[1:18:00] ♪I love you♪ ♪我爱你♪
[1:18:04] ♪And I always will♪ ♪永远♪
[1:18:09] Good morning. 早上好
[1:18:14] -Good morning. -Hello. -早上好 -你好
[1:18:17] -We stayed out all night. -Yes, we did. -我们整晚都呆在外边 -是啊
[1:18:21] We stayed out all night. 我们整晚都呆在外边
[1:18:28] Is that… 那是…
[1:18:29] -There’s a man in that boat. -What? -船里有一个人 -什么?
[1:18:31] Do you see that? There’s somebody over there. 你看见了么? 有个人在那
[1:18:34] He’s probably some fisherman, I suppose. 我想可能是渔民吧
[1:18:46] With a video camera? 拿着一个摄像机?
[1:18:49] -What? -You’re really low. -真的么? -你真是太卑鄙了
[1:18:51] No, Mia. I have no idea who that man is. 不 米亚 我根本不知道那个男的是谁
[1:18:53] You know, it’s really a shame he didn’t get juicier stuff last night, 你知道的 他昨晚没有弄到做果汁的真是羞耻啊
[1:18:56] you jerk. 你这个小人
[1:18:56] Mia, I have nothing to do with this. I swear. 米亚 我和这件事根本无关 我发誓
[1:18:59] Mia, please. Come on. Will you listen to me? 米亚 过来 听我解释
[1:19:02] -That is not my boat. -Hey, Nicholas? Have a nice life. -那不是我的船 -嘿 尼古拉斯? 祝你过的愉快
[1:19:05] But that is my horse. Mia… 但是那是我的马 米亚…
[1:19:09] Mia? Hello? 米亚? 嗨?
[1:19:16] Good morning, my love. 早上好 亲爱的
[1:19:18] I know it’s a little early, but I’ve been thinking. 我知道有点早 但是我一直在想
[1:19:23] Things have been so pressured lately. 最近事情的确压力很大
[1:19:25] I was wondering whether we should spend… 我在想我们是不是应该…
[1:19:30] Lilly? 莉莉?
[1:19:31] Good morning, Your Majesty. 早安 殿下
[1:19:34] -What… What are you doing here? -I just wanted… -你…你在这干什么? -我只是想…
[1:19:39] Mia. 米亚
[1:19:40] Doors. 开门
[1:19:42] -What’s going on? -Princess, I think you should see this. -怎么了? -公主 我想你应该看看这个
[1:19:47] And here’s the royal exclusive I promised, 我发誓这是唯一的皇室
[1:19:50] After generations of boring royals who never misbehaved, 在数代的从不做错事的令人厌倦的皇室中 唯一的一个
[1:19:54] Genovia finally has a world-class scandal, 吉诺维亚终于有了一个世界级的丑闻
[1:19:57] Proving that we should have brought in an American long ago, 假设我们很久以前带进来一个美国人
[1:20:00] Will Andrew Jacoby, Duke of Kenilworth, 那安德鲁·雅克比 凯尼尔沃思的公爵
[1:20:02] still marry such a naughty, naughty princess? 还会娶这样一个淘气的公主么?
[1:20:06] Or will Lord Nicholas Devereaux be the new king? 还是尼古拉斯·德弗里奥克斯 成为新国王?
[1:20:08] It’s out of the frying pan and into the fire for Princess Mia, 现在对米亚公主来说相当于从煎锅 出来又跳进了火里
[1:20:12] Keep your eggs sunny-side up, 保持你的鸡蛋蛋黄向上
[1:20:14] I’d like to tell her what she can do with her eggs… 我应该告诉她应该怎么做她的鸡蛋…
[1:20:16] Lilly. 莉莉
[1:20:17] -Could we have a moment alone? -Yes. -我们能单独呆一会么? -好的
[1:20:32] So? 那么?
[1:20:37] I got played. 我被耍了
[1:20:42] A-ha. 啊-哈
[1:20:44] Well, the big question is:. 最大的问题是
[1:20:47] do we still have a wedding? 我们还举行婚礼么?
[1:20:51] -Andrew, I am so, so sorry. -Excuse me. -安德鲁 我真的非常 非常抱歉 -麻烦
[1:20:54] Andrew, please wait. I promise you nothing happened. 安德鲁 等一下 我向你发誓什么也没有发生
[1:20:57] Yes, but Mia, you still went, didn’t you? You went. 是的 但是米亚 你还是去了 不是么? 你去了
[1:21:00] I don’t think you understand. I’m an extremely eligible bachelor in England. 我觉得你不明白 我在英国是一个绝对优秀的小伙子
[1:21:04] I really am. I’ve got plenty of friends, lots of lovely women friends, and 真的 我有很多朋友 很多可爱的女朋友
[1:21:10] and I still think this marriage is a good idea. 还有 我还是觉得我们的婚姻是非常好的
[1:21:14] Mia. 米亚
[1:21:24] The queen would not approve of spying. 女王不会赞成监视的
[1:21:28] Ah. 啊
[1:21:32] So? 那么?
[1:21:34] Anything? 还有什么?
[1:21:36] I really want to say yes, but no. There’s just, there’s no… 我真的想说是的 但是没有 就是 没有…
[1:21:39] spark. 触电的感觉
[1:21:42] Me too. 我也是
[1:21:44] -Really? -Really. -真的? -真的
[1:21:47] -I mean, it was pleasurable. -Very. -我是说 高兴 -非常高兴
[1:21:49] -Very pleasant, but, but, but no fireworks. -None. -非常愉快 但是 但是没有火花 -没有
[1:21:52] What are we gonna do? Look, we will… 我们要做什么? 看 我们…
[1:21:56] We will figure something out. 我们要指出一些东西
[1:22:04] Mia. 米亚
[1:22:10] You chose me. 你选择了我
[1:22:18] No privacy. 没有秘密
[1:22:23] You chose me, and I accepted. 你选择了我 我接受了
[1:22:26] And a gentleman never backs out on his word. 一个绅士从不收回他的话
[1:22:29] We are going to… 我们要…
[1:22:31] We’re going to stand up in church and say “l do, “ 我们要站在教堂里说”我愿意”
[1:22:34] and tomorrow we’ll be man and wife. 明天我们就是丈夫和妻子了
[1:22:36] And you are going to make an amazing queen of Genovia. 你将会成为一位令人惊奇的吉诺维亚女王
[1:22:44] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:23:01] I’m getting married today. 今天我就要结婚了
[1:23:04] She’s getting married today, Maurice. 她今天就要结婚了 毛瑞斯
[1:23:15] Your Highness, we’re running very late. 殿下 我们迟到了很多
[1:23:18] Grandma says the queen is never late, everyone else is simply early. 奶奶说女王从来不迟到 只是其他人来早了
[1:23:22] Your Highness, a strange woman came in 殿下 来了一个陌生的女人
[1:23:24] and said that she wanted to hide in your closet. 她说她想藏在你的壁橱里
[1:23:26] So I let her. 我就让她那样做了
[1:23:29] Well, dear, that probably wasn’t the wisest decision in the… 嗯 亲爱的 那可能不是最聪明的决定…
[1:23:32] Now, this is what I call a closet. 看 这就是我所说的壁橱
[1:23:35] -Mom. -Oh, my darling. -妈妈 -噢 亲爱的
[1:23:38] -Careful. We’re squashing Trevor. -Hi. -小心点 我们压坏特雷弗了 -嗨
[1:23:41] Hi, Trevor. 嗨 特雷弗
[1:23:43] He’s sleeping. Shh. 他在睡觉 嘘
[1:23:47] He is the most beautiful baby brother. 他是最漂亮的小弟弟
[1:23:51] We were joking. We knew it was your mother. 我们在开玩笑 我们知道那是你的妈妈
[1:23:54] Your stepfather’s here too. 你的继父也在这
[1:23:57] Now, I’m your mother, 现在 我是你的妈妈
[1:23:58] it’s your wedding day, I have to say something. 今天你结婚 我一定要说点什么
[1:24:00] Being married is about being yourself, only with someone else. 结婚就是做回你自己 只不过是和其他人一起
[1:24:06] Thanks, Mom. 谢谢 妈妈
[1:24:09] How are you feeling? You look beautiful. 觉得怎么样? 你看起来真漂亮
[1:24:10] I’m… Well, I’m… 我…嗯 我…
[1:24:11] -You look so calm. -I’m a little… -你看起来真冷静 -我有一点…
[1:24:13] Paolo is back to turn a caterpillar into a butterfly. 保罗又回来了 把毛毛虫变成蝴蝶
[1:24:17] -There she go, butterfly. -Paolo. -她在那 蝴蝶 -保罗
[1:24:19] Coat off. I tell you, when I say “butterfly,” 脱掉外衣 我告诉你们 当我说”蝴蝶”
[1:24:21] the coat comes off. 你们就脱掉我的外衣
[1:24:22] -Principessa Mia, -Paolo. -米亚公主 -保罗
[1:24:24] -You remember my mother, Helen. -Piacere, -你记得我妈妈 海伦 -很荣幸
[1:24:27] -The hairdresser. -And a new baby. Monella, -美发师 -小可爱
[1:24:29] All ltalian men love baby -except Paolo. 所有的意大利男人都喜欢孩子-除了保罗
[1:24:31] You got to get out now, because we have to go to work. 你现在应该出去了 因为我要工作
[1:24:34] Five years ago, Paolo take you from that to that. 五年前 保罗把你从这样变成了那样
[1:24:37] T oday, he give you this. 今天 我要给你变成这个样子
[1:24:41] A wedding look for the bride. 给新娘的婚礼装
[1:24:48] I look like a moose. 我看起来像个驼鹿
[1:24:50] Yes, but a very cute moose. 是的 但是是一个非常可爱的驼鹿
[1:24:52] Make all the boy moose go… 吸引所有的公驼鹿…
[1:24:56] I have antlers. 我长了鹿角
[1:25:01] Go. 拿开
[1:25:07] I look like a poodle. 我看起来像一只狮子狗
[1:25:09] That’s just the way I feel. Here we go again. 那就是我感觉的 再来一次
[1:25:13] Good. Sit up. 好 坐直
[1:25:14] She kind of does look like a poodle. 她这种发型的确像一只狮子狗
[1:25:19] I like it. 我喜欢
[1:25:23] This time I’m so sure, I use my own pictures. 这次我有把握 我用了我自己的相片
[1:25:26] So. Un, deux, trois, 那么 一 二 三
[1:25:31] Gretchen? I can’t find my gloves. 格雷琴? 我找不到我的手套了
[1:25:35] You go on. I think it would be better if I didn’t go to the wedding. 你去吧 我想我还是不去比较好
[1:25:39] My boy. 我的孩子
[1:25:42] Don’t give up so easily. Come to church. Sweep her off her feet. 别这么轻易放弃 去教堂 让她对你倾心
[1:25:45] In a week or two, she’ll be yours. 一两周之内 她就是你的
[1:25:48] The game is over, Uncle. She’s going to marry Andrew. 游戏结束了 叔叔 她要嫁给安德鲁了
[1:25:51] Ah, you’re so right. Ah, well. 啊 你说的真是对啊 好吧
[1:25:54] This is a disaster in the making. Wouldn’t miss a moment of it. 这真是这件事情的灾难 一刻也别错过
[1:26:00] I’ll try to catch the garter. 我会尽力抓住带子的
[1:26:03] The royal carriage approaches. 皇家马车就要到了
[1:26:05] -What did he say, Artie? -The princess is coming. -她说什么 阿迪? -公主就要来了
[1:26:08] Showtime. 播出的时刻到了
[1:26:11] Suki Sanchez here from the USA. 来自美国的苏绮·桑切斯在这向您报道
[1:26:14] A long way from home, but happily following a story 离家虽然很远 但是和高兴跟踪一个故事的发展
[1:26:17] that started in the streets of San Francisco, 从三番市的街道上开始
[1:26:19] and is about to have a happy ending here in the small, beautiful land of Genovia. 将要在这个小而美丽的吉诺维亚这块土地上结束
[1:26:24] Prepare for the arrival of Princess Mia. 米亚公主到了 大家准备
[1:26:33] Psst. Sir. 先生
[1:26:36] I don’t mean to talk out of school, but there’s something you must know. 我不是打算劝你 但是有些事情你必须知道
[1:26:42] Your uncle called Elsie and set you up with that video. 你叔叔打电话给埃尔希用摄像机 陷害你
[1:26:47] Why doesn’t that surprise me? I should have known. 为什么我不对此惊讶呢? 我应该知道的
[1:26:50] He’s up to something. 他在等什么
[1:26:52] He was much too delighted that you aren’t going to that wedding. 他非常高兴 你没有去参加婚礼
[1:26:55] -I must get to that church. -Yes, yes, but how? -我必须去教堂 -是的 是的 但是怎么去?
[1:26:58] Everything on four wheels is already rented for the wedding. 所有四个轮子的东西都被租去筹备婚礼了
[1:27:01] -Doesn’t matter, I’ll run. -No, no. It’s too far. -没关系 我跑去 -不 不 那太远了
[1:27:03] No, no. You’ll take the bike. 不 不 你骑自行车
[1:27:07] The bike? Gretchen, what bike? We don’t have a bike. 自行车? 格雷琴 什么自行车? 我没有自行车
[1:27:09] Your grandfather’s bike. 你祖父的自行车
[1:27:20] -Buenas tardes, Tanya, -Buenas tardes, su Majestad, -下午好 坦妮亚 -下午好 殿下
[1:27:23] Aqui le presento a mi tio, que nos visita de Rosario. 请允许我为你介绍他 他是从玫瑰园来的
[1:27:26] -Oh, how do you do, seor? -I do better if you and I get married. -噢 你好 先生 -如果你和我结婚我会做的更好
[1:27:33] I’m sorry. My uncle learned his English watching the old Three Stooges movies. 很抱歉 我叔叔的英语是从老的喜剧电影里学来的
[1:27:37] Sorry. 对不起
[1:27:44] Yes, well… 是的 嗯…
[1:27:48] You’re not going to believe this. 你不可能相信的
[1:27:49] Lord Devereaux’s riding up the road on a bicycle. 德弗里奥克斯亲王正在公路上 骑着一辆自行车
[1:27:52] Sir! 先生!
[1:27:54] Sir, may I borrow your horse? 先生 我可以借你的马么?
[1:27:55] Oh, he needs my horse. 噢 他需要我的马
[1:27:58] My bike is yours. 我的自行车是你的了
[1:28:00] How am I supposed to herd sheep with a bike? 我怎么能骑自行车放羊呢?
[1:28:24] Outspoken American activist Lilly Moscovitz, the maid of honor, 坦率直言的美国激进分子 莉莉·莫斯科维奇 女宾相
[1:28:27] glides forward as a vision in pink. 就像一个向前移动的粉色幻影
[1:28:31] I’m a girl who loves black and is wearing pink. 我是一个喜欢穿黑色衣服的女孩 现在却穿着粉色衣服
[1:28:35] Aww. 啊
[1:28:38] And Duke Andrew’s little nephew, Viscount Ludlow, 安德鲁公爵的小侄子 鲁德劳子爵
[1:28:41] affectionately known as “James of the Cherub Cheeks,” 被人亲切的称为”天使脸颊的詹姆士”
[1:28:45] comes down the aisle as the royal ring bearer. 随着皇家护卫通过走廊
[1:28:51] -Hey, Joe. -Hm? -嘿 乔 -嗯?
[1:28:54] I just wanted to say, before I do this… 我只是想说 在我做这个之前…
[1:28:58] I’m sorry you’re retiring. 很抱歉你要退休了
[1:29:01] -Who told you that? -The maids know everything. -谁告诉你的? -女仆什么都知道
[1:29:07] Well, the heart does things for reasons that reason cannot understand. 心灵做事情总是出于不能理解的原因
[1:29:13] You’re preaching to the choir. 你在告诫唱诗班
[1:29:18] Princess? 公主?
[1:29:20] Yes? 什么事?
[1:29:22] And you should know that Nicholas did not set you up at the lake. 你应该知道尼古拉斯并没有在湖边陷害你
[1:29:30] -Are you sure? -The maids know everything. -你确定? -女仆什么都知道
[1:29:36] We’re ready when she is. 她进来的时候我们都准备好了
[1:30:42] -Is this part of the plan? -No. -这是计划的一部分么? -不是
[1:30:45] I… 我…
[1:30:48] I’m going to need a minute or two. 我需要一两分钟
[1:30:53] Thank you, Your Highness. 谢谢 殿下
[1:30:57] Now the bride is moving swiftly back up the aisle and out the door. 现在公主快速的退出走廊跑出门去了
[1:31:01] -Let me. -Not the traditional route. -让我来 -这不是传统的过程
[1:31:05] Princess Mia! 米亚公主!
[1:31:07] -Princess Mia! -Mia! -米亚公主! -米亚!
[1:31:14] -Helen. -Honey, I’ll be right back. -海伦 -亲爱的 我很快就回来
[1:31:16] I gotta change Trevor’s diaper. 我要给特雷弗换尿布了
[1:31:19] Please, be seated. There’ll just be a momentary interlude. Thank you. 请坐 只是暂时的间歇 谢谢
[1:31:24] -Do we rush after her? -No, we never rush. We hasten. -我们冲出去追她么? -不 我们从来不冲 我们跑
[1:31:29] -You’ll take care of this? -Yes, yes. Yes, just one moment. -你处理这些? -是的 是的 就一会
[1:31:31] Out of my way. 让开
[1:31:43] Oh, my dear. Mia. 噢 亲爱的 米亚
[1:31:46] Oh, Grandma, I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. 奶奶 对不起 对不起
[1:31:48] -l… I just need a minute. -No. -我…我只需要一分钟 -不
[1:31:50] -I can do this. -No. -我可以的 -不
[1:31:52] -I can’t do this. -I know. -我不行的 -我知道
[1:31:56] Darling, listen to me. 亲爱的 听我说
[1:31:59] I made my choice. 我做了选择
[1:32:01] Duty to my country over love. 因为我的国家超越了爱情
[1:32:05] It’s what I’ve always done, it seems. It was drummed into me my whole life. 看起来 我总是这么做 我的一生都是如此
[1:32:10] Now I’ve lost the only man I ever really loved. 现在我失去了我曾经深爱的唯一的男人
[1:32:15] -Anyone got a 20 on Joseph? -I’m with the eagle and sparrow. -有人看着20号约瑟夫么? -我和老鹰 麻雀在一起
[1:32:19] Mia, I want you to make your choices as a woman. 米亚 我想你应该从一个女人的角度 做出选择
[1:32:22] Don’t make the same mistakes I did. 不要再和我犯同样的错误
[1:32:24] Make your own mistakes. There’ll be plenty of them, believe me. 犯你自己的错误 那会有很多的 相信我
[1:32:27] Now, you can go back into that church and get married, or you can walk away. 现在 你可以回教堂去举行婚礼 也可以走开
[1:32:31] Whatever choice you make, 无论你怎样选择
[1:32:34] Iet it come from your heart. 都要是内心的想法
[1:32:46] -Excuse me. -She’s back. -对不起 -她回来了
[1:32:52] The princess is reentering the church. 公主又进入了教堂
[1:32:55] She’s walking down the aisle. 她沿着走廊走过来
[1:32:57] More like cantering down the aisle. 更像是在慢跑
[1:33:10] Andrew, wait. 安德鲁 等等
[1:33:14] Everyone deserves the chance to find true love, right? 每个人都有发现真爱的机会 对么?
[1:33:17] Yes. 是的
[1:33:19] Including us? 包括我们?
[1:33:25] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:33:29] For, for, uh… 为了 为了 嗯…
[1:33:31] saving me from doing the proper thing for once in my life. 使我能在我的一生中做一次正确的事
[1:33:37] Now all I have to do is tell Mummy. 现在我要做的就是告诉妈妈
[1:33:41] I have to tell everyone else. 我不得不告诉其他人
[1:33:43] Good luck. 祝你好运
[1:33:57] Helen. 海伦
[1:33:58] Welcome. 欢迎大家
[1:34:01] A few moments ago, I realized the only reason I was getting married 就在刚才 我意识到了我结婚的唯一原因是
[1:34:05] was because of a law, and that didn’t seem like a good enough reason. 因为一条法律 那看起来并不像什么充分的原因
[1:34:09] So… 因此…
[1:34:11] I won’t be getting married today. 我今天不准备结婚了
[1:34:14] Sit. Sit. There may be a dinner. 坐下 坐下 可能会有晚餐
[1:34:19] My grandmother has ruled without a man at her side for quite some time, and… 我的奶奶在没有男人的情况下 当政了很长时间…
[1:34:24] I think she rocks at it. 我想她动摇了
[1:34:28] So as the granddaughter of Queen Clarisse and King Rupert… 所以作为克拉利瑟女王 和鲁伯特国王的孙女…
[1:34:32] King Rupert. May he rest in peace. 鲁伯特国王 愿他长眠
[1:34:36] I ask the members of parliament to think about your daughters, 我请求议员们为你们的女儿考虑一下
[1:34:41] your nieces, and sisters, and granddaughters, 你们的侄女 妹妹 孙女
[1:34:45] and ask yourselves:. 问问你们自己
[1:34:48] would you force them to do what you’re trying to make me do? 你们会强迫她们去做 你们让我做的事情么?
[1:34:55] I believe I will be a great queen. 我相信我会成为一个伟大的女王
[1:34:59] I understand Genovia to be a land that combines the beauty of the past 我了解吉诺维亚是一块过去美丽
[1:35:03] with all the best hope of the future, 将来充满希望的土地
[1:35:06] -Not now. -Shh. -现在不行 -嘘
[1:35:08] I feel in my heart and soul that I can rule Genovia. 我从心底和灵魂深处感觉到我可以 治理好吉诺维亚
[1:35:13] I… I love Genovia. 我…我爱吉诺维亚
[1:35:16] Do you think that I would be up here in a wedding dress if I didn’t? 如果不是 你们觉得我会穿着一身婚纱站在这么?
[1:35:21] I stand here, 我站在这
[1:35:24] ready to take my place as your queen. 是准备做你们的女王的
[1:35:28] Without a husband. 没有丈夫的女王
[1:35:31] Viva Mia! 米亚万岁!
[1:35:41] Every time… 每次…
[1:35:44] Every time this charming young lady opens her mouth, 每次这个迷人的年轻女士张开她的嘴
[1:35:48] she demonstrates a contempt for the customs of Genovia. 她总是对吉诺维亚的传统做出蔑视
[1:35:54] The law clearly states an unmarried woman cannot be queen. 法律明确指出 一个未婚女子不可以成为女王
[1:36:02] Fortunately, 幸运的是
[1:36:04] there is another heir. 这还有另一个继承人
[1:36:07] No, there is not. 不 没有
[1:36:11] I decline. I refuse to be king. 我拒绝 我不想当国王
[1:36:15] Ladies and gentlemen, it is Princess Mia who should have the crown. 女士们先生们 米亚公主才是应该继位的人
[1:36:20] She’s bright, and she is caring. 她聪明 有同情心
[1:36:23] But more importantly, she has a vision. 更重要的是 她有远见
[1:36:26] One that will take Genovia forward, and if the parliament were astute, 她会带领吉诺维亚向前发展 如果议员们够精明
[1:36:31] they would name her queen. 他们就应该任命她为女王
[1:36:33] Listen to her. She’ll lead us into the 21 st century. 听她的 她会带领我们进入21世纪
[1:36:38] And besides, just think how lovely she’ll look on our postage stamp. 还有 想想她在我们的邮票上会看起来多可爱
[1:36:44] Lovely on a postage stamp? 看起来在邮票上可爱?
[1:36:47] You would look lovely on a postage stamp! 你在邮票上也会很帅!
[1:36:50] Don’t you walk away from me, sir! You have a duty, sir, to Genovia. 别走开 先生! 你身负吉诺维亚的重任 先生
[1:36:57] He’s, uh… he is very distressed. 他 他…很悲伤
[1:36:59] Your duty, sir, to the country! To me, sir! 你的责任 先生 对整个国家! 对我 先生!
[1:37:04] To Genovia! For your father! Nicholas! 对吉诺维亚!为了你的父亲! 尼古拉斯!
[1:37:08] -The door. -Shut the doors, quickly. -关门 -快关上门
[1:37:12] Nicholas. Nicholas! 尼古拉斯 尼古拉斯!
[1:37:14] Nicholas, I cannot have you giving all, all this up just for a girl. 尼古拉斯 我不能让你把这一切都给那个女孩
[1:37:17] -Now, look, we can still… -Enough, Uncle. -现在 我们还可以… -够了 叔叔
[1:37:21] We’re finished. 结束了
[1:37:25] What is happening here? 这发生了什么?
[1:37:26] Who’s next in line for the throne? The Von Trokens? 谁将会得到王位? 范·筹肯?
[1:37:29] We accept. 我们同意
[1:37:30] Sit down. 坐下
[1:37:36] Make a motion. 做一个提议
[1:37:38] -Are you OK? Do you need a… -Make a motion. -你还好吧? 需要… -做一个提议
[1:37:41] Ah. 啊
[1:37:43] -Prime Minister? -Yes, Princess? -总理? -在 公主?
[1:37:46] I move to abolish the marriage law, 我决定要废除婚姻法
[1:37:49] as it applies to present and future queens of Genovia. 对现在和将来的吉诺维亚女王都有效
[1:37:54] Will anyone second my motion? 有人赞成我的提议么?
[1:37:59] Keep eye contact with them. Stare them down. 用眼神和他们交流 盯着他们看 吓住他们
[1:38:03] No, not, not… Soften. Soften. 不 不 不…温柔点 柔和点
[1:38:05] Good. 好
[1:38:14] I second the motion. 我赞成提议
[1:38:19] It’s time we had a new tradition. I like change. 应该事我们有个新传统的时候了 我喜欢改变
[1:38:22] I may grow a mustache. 我可能回留胡子
[1:38:24] I think you’d look marvelous with a mustache. 我想你要是留胡子会棒极了
[1:38:25] You know, my father always favored a Van Dyke… 你知道 我父亲 总是喜欢范戴克…
[1:38:27] Gentlemen, gentlemen. Please. 先生们 先生们
[1:38:30] All those in favor of abolishing the marriage rule, say, “Aye.” 所有同意废除婚姻法的说”是”
[1:38:39] Aye. 是
[1:38:41] Aye. 是
[1:38:43] -Aye. -Aye. -是 -是
[1:38:45] -You’re not in parliament. Sit down. -Someday. -你不是议员 坐下 -总有一天是的
[1:38:48] Aye. 是
[1:38:50] The ayes have it. 通过
[1:38:52] Congratulations, Princess. 祝贺你 公主
[1:38:55] If I may say so myself, 如果我可以这么说
[1:38:58] you rule! 你可以统治吉诺维亚了!
[1:39:10] Lionel. 莱昂内尔
[1:39:13] Your Majesty? 殿下?
[1:39:15] Hm? 嗯?
[1:39:16] The princess would like a word. 公主要讲话
[1:39:21] Oh. Erm… 噢…
[1:39:25] Grandma? 奶奶?
[1:39:28] Just because I didn’t get my fairy-tale ending, 因为我没有让我的童话结束
[1:39:31] doesn’t mean you shouldn’t. 你也应该如此
[1:39:35] Oh, uh… 噢 呃…
[1:39:37] -Did you hear that? -Not if you didn’t want me to. -你听见了么? -如果您不想让我听见 我就没有听见
[1:39:41] Oh, Charlotte. 噢 夏洛特
[1:39:48] Well. 好
[1:39:56] Joseph? 约瑟夫?
[1:39:58] Your Majesty. 殿下?
[1:40:02] Dear Joseph. 亲爱的约瑟夫
[1:40:06] Am I too late… 我是不是太迟了…
[1:40:09] to ask you to accept my hand in marriage? 请你在婚礼中拉住我的手
[1:40:18] Well, I thought you’d never ask. 嗯 我想你从没问过
[1:40:21] Shades? 施德?
[1:40:23] You’re in charge now. Good luck with Lionel. 你现在是主管了 祝你和莱昂内尔好运
[1:40:28] I’m going to a wedding. 我要结婚了
[1:40:29] Open up, I say! The door is shut. 开门 我说! 门关上了
[1:40:32] Let me in, 让我进去
[1:40:36] Put me down, Put me down! 把我放下来 把我放下来!
[1:40:49] I know it was short notice, but you were all dressed. 我知道几乎没怎么通知 但是你们都身着盛装
[1:40:59] My Lord Archbishop, 尊敬的大教主
[1:41:00] I would like to take this man as my husband, if you please. 我想让这个男人做我的丈夫 如果你同意的话
[1:41:05] Finally. 终于来了
[1:41:07] We have come together for a different wedding… 我们都来到这是为了另一个婚礼…
[1:41:10] -What did I miss? -She’s not getting married. -我有什么不知道? -她还没结婚?
[1:41:12] -She’s not getting married? -No. -她还没结婚? -没有
[1:41:13] With this ring, I thee… 以这个戒指 我们…
[1:41:16] finally… 终于…
[1:41:18] wed. 结婚了
[1:41:20] -Now the queen’s getting married. -The queen’s getting married? -现在女王终于结婚了 -女王还没结婚?
[1:41:22] Yeah, to Joe. 是啊 嫁给约瑟夫
[1:41:24] I pronounce you man and wife. 我宣布 你们是夫妻了
[1:41:27] You may kiss the bride. 你可以吻新娘
[1:41:47] The ceremonial shooting of the flaming arrow through the coronation ring. 火箭射向加冕礼环仪式
[1:42:17] Good morning, It’s been almost a week since the almost wedding, 早上好 自从上次那个所谓的婚礼 差不多一周了
[1:42:21] and busy workers are setting up for Genovia’s grand day. 忙碌的工人正在为吉诺维亚盛大的一天做准备
[1:42:25] The coronation of a new queen, 新女王的加冕礼
[1:42:27] Somewhere in the palace, Princess Mia’s getting ready for the ceremony 在皇宫的某个地方 米亚公主正在为仪式作准备
[1:42:31] that will change her life forever. 那将会永远改变她的生活
[1:42:37] So what do you say, Fat Louie? 你要说什么 胖路易?
[1:42:39] Think I’ll make a good queen? 在想我会不会是一个好女王?
[1:42:43] Indeed you will. 肯定会的
[1:42:47] If I may be so bold, I would like an audience with Your Highness. 恕我大胆 我应该请求殿下的接见
[1:42:58] What is your dilemma, young man? 你的选择是什么 年轻人?
[1:43:01] You are, in fact. 你 实际上
[1:43:08] I’m in love with the queen-to-be. 我爱上了即将即位的女王
[1:43:11] And I’m inquiring if she loves me too. 我在想她是不是也爱我
[1:43:17] Do you have a chicken for my table? 你给我的餐桌准备了鸡肉么?
[1:43:21] No. No, my kitchen is out of chickens. 不 没有 我的厨房没有鸡肉了
[1:43:24] Ah. 啊
[1:43:36] Mia. 米亚
[1:43:55] Company, atten, hurgh! 所有人 注意…哈!
[1:43:58] Forward march. 齐步走
[1:44:01] Left, right, left. 左 右 左
[1:44:03] Left, right, left. 左 右 左
[1:44:06] Left, right, left. 左 右 左
[1:44:08] Left, left… 左 左…
[1:44:10] Left, right, left. 左 右 左
[1:44:12] Left, left… 左 左…
[1:44:14] Left, right, left. 左 右 左
[1:44:17] Left, left… 左 左…
[1:44:19] Company, halt. 所有人 立定
[1:44:23] I heard you’re going back to Berkeley to finish up graduate school. 我听说你要回柏克利完成学业
[1:44:25] You heard right. 你听的没错
[1:44:27] May I call you in California? 我能在加利福尼亚给你打电话么?
[1:44:30] I think I can hear you without a phone, but, uh… 我想我不用电话就能听见你 但是 呃…
[1:44:42] Sparrow is taking off. 麻雀起飞了
[1:44:46] The eagle is flying for the last time. 老鹰最后一次起飞
[1:45:48] -She looks beautiful. -They both do. -她看起来很漂亮 -他们都很漂亮
[1:46:00] Will you solemnly promise and swear to govern the people of Genovia, 你能庄严宣誓并许诺 在治理吉诺维亚人民的时候
[1:46:03] according to the statutes in parliament agreed on, 遵守国会通过的宪法
[1:46:07] and the respective laws and custom of the same? 以及相关的法律和传统呢?
[1:46:11] Will you, in your power, cause law and justice and mercy 你能用你的权利令法律 正义和仁慈
[1:46:15] to be executed in all judgments? 都被公正的执行么?
[1:46:19] I solemnly promise so to do. 我庄严的许诺 我会这样做的
[1:46:25] ♪Genovia♪ ♪吉诺维亚♪
[1:46:29] ♪The land I call my own♪ ♪我们自己的土地♪
[1:46:34] ♪From the green clear summers♪ ♪从绿色明媚的夏季♪
[1:46:37] Present arms. 举剑致敬
[1:46:38] ♪From blossoming pear trees♪ ♪草木蓬蓬 桃李芬芳♪
[1:46:43] ♪Magnificent her mountains and seas♪ ♪山清水秀 江山多娇♪
[1:46:50] ♪Genovia, Genovia♪ ♪吉诺维亚 吉诺维亚♪
[1:46:54] ♪You’re noble,proud and brave♪ ♪为你的高贵勇敢而自豪♪
[1:46:59] ♪Genovia♪ ♪吉诺维亚♪
[1:47:01] ♪Genovia♪ ♪吉诺维亚♪
[1:47:06] ♪Forever♪ ♪永远♪
[1:47:08] ♪Will your banner♪ ♪你的旗帜♪
[1:47:13] ♪Wave♪ ♪舞动♪
[1:47:20] Presenting Her Majesty 有请殿下
[1:47:23] Amelia Mignonette Thermopolis Renaldi, 艾米莉亚·米格纳特·瑟莫普利斯·瑞纳迪
[1:47:27] Queen of Genovia. 吉诺维亚女王
[1:47:31] ♪This is my time to shine♪ ♪这是我的时代♪
[1:47:36] ♪This is my place to find♪ ♪这是我的舞台♪
[1:47:40] ♪All that I have inside♪ ♪内心的期待♪
[1:47:44] ♪I never knew♪ ♪直至今日♪
[1:47:48] ♪Can dreams come true♪ ♪美梦成真♪
[1:47:52] ♪I decide how I live♪ ♪我决定如何生活♪
[1:47:55] ♪I decide who I love♪ ♪我决定与谁厮守♪
[1:47:58] ♪Choice is mine and no one♪ ♪我的选择♪
[1:48:00] ♪Gets to make my mind up♪ ♪我的决定♪
[1:48:02] ♪I decide♪ ♪特立独行♪
[1:48:03] ♪I decide where I go♪ ♪我决定走向何方♪
[1:48:06] ♪Where I sleep,who I know♪ ♪何处长眠 何人相识♪
[1:48:08] ♪I’m the one who’s running my life♪ ♪我的生活 我的主张♪
[1:48:13] ♪I decide♪ ♪我的决定♪
[1:48:27] ♪I decide how I live♪ ♪我决定如何生活♪
[1:48:30] ♪I decide who I love♪ ♪我决定与谁厮守♪
[1:48:33] ♪Choice is mine and no one♪ ♪我的选择♪
[1:48:35] ♪Gets to make my mind up♪ ♪我的决定♪
[1:48:37] ♪I decide♪ ♪特立独行♪
[1:48:40] Don’t think that you can tell me what to think♪ ♪不要教我思考♪
[1:48:45] ♪I’m the one who knows what’s good for me♪ ♪我知道好歹♪
[1:48:51] ♪And I’m stating my independence♪ ♪自主独立♪
[1:48:55] ♪Gonna take the road I’m gonna take♪ ♪走自己的路♪
[1:48:57] ♪And I’m gonna make my own mistakes♪ ♪负责任的生活♪
[1:49:00] ♪It’s my life♪ ♪我的生活♪
[1:49:04] ♪I decide♪ ♪我的决定♪
[1:49:05] ♪I decide where I go♪ ♪我决定走向何方♪
[1:49:08] ♪Where I sleep,who I know♪ ♪何处长眠 何人相识♪
[1:49:11] ♪I’m the one who’s running my life♪ ♪我的生活我的主张♪
[1:49:16] ♪I decide♪ ♪我的决定♪
[1:49:18] ♪Say it all,or not at all♪ ♪都告诉我 或者不要说出来♪
[1:49:21] ♪Don’t want to hear what you’re really feeling♪ ♪不想听你真实的感受♪
[1:49:24] ♪Forsaking the meaning♪ ♪不想知道什么含意♪
[1:49:28] ♪Take away the words I say♪ ♪听见我说什么了吗♪
[1:49:31] ♪Realistic thoughts that I’m dreaming♪ ♪我期待的是现实♪
[1:49:34] ♪Are you believing?♪ ♪你相信吗♪
[1:49:37] ♪Tell me what I wanna do now♪ ♪告诉我 我要做什么♪
[1:49:41] ♪How far do♪ ♪你看到的灵魂♪
[1:49:43] ♪You see the soul?♪ ♪有多深♪
[1:49:46] ♪My truth is spoken whether♪ ♪不关你喜欢与否♪
[1:49:49] ♪Or not you want to hear it♪ ♪我都要说出来♪
[1:49:51] ♪I’m sorry♪ ♪很抱歉♪
[1:49:53] ♪Don’t worry,though♪ ♪但是 不用担心♪
[1:49:56] ♪Don’t you ever say never♪ ♪你不会说决不♪
[1:49:58] ♪Or turn away♪ ♪或者转过脸去吧♪
[1:50:00] ♪Say it all,or not at all♪ ♪都告诉我 或者不要说出来♪
[1:50:03] ♪Don’t want to hear what you’re really fearing♪ ♪不想听你真实的感受♪
[1:50:06] ♪Forsaking the meaning♪ ♪不想知道什么含意♪
[1:50:10] ♪Take away the words I say♪ ♪听见我说什么了吗♪
[1:50:13] ♪Realistic thoughts that I’m dreaming♪ ♪我期待的是现实♪
[1:50:16] ♪Are you believing?♪ ♪你相信吗♪
[1:50:20] ♪Don’t stray too far♪ ♪不要漂泊的太远了♪
[1:50:23] ♪The closer you are♪ ♪你离我越近♪
[1:50:25] ♪The further the pain will fade away♪ ♪痛苦离我就越远♪
[1:50:30] ♪I don’t really care where you are♪ ♪不管你在哪里♪
[1:50:32] ♪It’ll be either here or far♪ ♪不管是近还是远♪
[1:50:35] ♪I will always feel it♪ ♪我总这么认为♪
[1:50:37] ♪Free to call my name♪ ♪呼喊我的名字吧♪
[1:50:39] ♪Say it all,or not at all♪ ♪都告诉我 或者不要说出来♪
[1:50:42] ♪It’ll be either here or far♪ ♪不管是近还是远♪
[1:50:44] ♪Take away the words I say♪ ♪听见我说什么了吗♪
[1:50:47] ♪Free to call my name♪ ♪呼喊我的名字吧♪
[1:50:49] ♪Say it all,or not at all♪ ♪都告诉我 或者不要说出来♪
[1:50:52] ♪Don’t want to hear what you’re really feeling♪ ♪不想听你真实的感受♪
[1:50:55] ♪Forsaking the meaning♪ ♪不想知道什么含意♪
[1:51:10] ♪Staring out at the rain with a heavy heart♪ ♪心情沉重 大雨阵阵♪
[1:51:15] ♪It’s the end of the world in my mind♪ ♪梦在瞬间崩塌♪
[1:51:20] ♪Then your voice pulls me back like a wake-up call♪ ♪你的声音把我唤醒♪
[1:51:25] ♪I’ve been looking for the answer♪ ♪我在寻找答案♪
[1:51:29] ♪But now I know what I didn’t know♪ ♪现在我终于知道了♪
[1:51:33] ♪Because you live and breathe♪ ♪因为你的呼吸♪
[1:51:37] ♪Because you make me believe in myself♪ ♪你使我自信♪
[1:51:40] ♪When nobody else can help♪ ♪别人谁也帮不了我♪
[1:51:43] ♪Because you live,girl♪ ♪因为你的活着 亲爱的♪
[1:51:46] ♪My world♪ ♪我的世界里的星星♪
[1:51:48] ♪Has twice as many stars in the sky♪ ♪比天上的要多两倍♪
[1:51:54] ♪Because you live,there’s a reason why♪ ♪因为你活着♪
[1:51:59] ♪I carry on when I lose the fight♪ ♪我可以从失败中站起来♪
[1:52:03] ♪I want to give what you’re giving me♪ ♪我要报答你的恩情♪
[1:52:08] ♪Always♪ ♪永永远远♪
[1:52:12] ♪Because you live and breathe♪ ♪因为你的呼吸♪
[1:52:15] ♪Because you make me believe in myself♪ ♪你使我自信♪
[1:52:19] ♪When nobody else can help♪ ♪别人谁也帮不了我♪
[1:52:21] ♪Because you live,girl♪ ♪因为你活着 亲爱的♪
[1:52:25] ♪My world♪ ♪我的世界♪
[1:52:27] ♪Has everything I need to survive♪ ♪有了一切生存的条件♪
[1:52:31] ♪Because you live♪ ♪因为你活着♪
[1:52:35] ♪I live♪ ♪所以我活着♪
[1:52:40] ♪I live♪ ♪所以我活着♪
[1:52:47] And don’t forget, the next time you’re planning a family vacation, 别忘了 下次打算家里出去旅游的时候
[1:52:50] consider visiting Genovia, 考虑一下吉诺维亚
[1:52:53] A country of majestic mountains and sunbaked beaches, 有着雄伟的群山和阳光沙滩
[1:52:56] filled with friendly, peppy people, 到处是友好 欢快的人们
[1:52:58] Come see us, Genovia awaits you 来看我们 吉诺维亚等着你
2004年

文章导航

Previous Post: The Princess Diaries(公主日记01)[2001]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Post(华盛顿邮报)[2017]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 104房间 (96)
  • 1900年 (1)
  • 1922年 (1)
  • 1925年 (1)
  • 1931年 (1)
  • 1934年 (1)
  • 1939年 (2)
  • 1941年 (1)
  • 1942年 (2)
  • 1943年 (2)
  • 1944年 (2)
  • 1946年 (1)
  • 1948年 (1)
  • 1952年 (1)
  • 1953年 (3)
  • 1954年 (5)
  • 1955年 (4)
  • 1956年 (3)
  • 1957年 (5)
  • 1958年 (2)
  • 1959年 (5)
  • 1960年 (2)
  • 1961年 (4)
  • 1962年 (2)
  • 1963年 (2)
  • 1964年 (4)
  • 1966年 (3)
  • 1967年 (3)
  • 1968年 (3)
  • 1969年 (5)
  • 1970年 (2)
  • 1971年 (4)
  • 1972年 (7)
  • 1973年 (5)
  • 1974年 (4)
  • 1975年 (7)
  • 1976年 (7)
  • 1977年 (6)
  • 1978年 (4)
  • 1979年 (7)
  • 1980年 (10)
  • 1981年 (5)
  • 1982年 (8)
  • 1983年 (6)
  • 1984年 (8)
  • 1985年 (8)
  • 1986年 (8)
  • 1987年 (18)
  • 1988年 (12)
  • 1989年 (14)
  • 1990年 (15)
  • 1991年 (11)
  • 1992年 (9)
  • 1993年 (18)
  • 1994年 (18)
  • 1995年 (26)
  • 1996年 (22)
  • 1997年 (30)
  • 1998年 (35)
  • 1999年 (42)
  • 2000年 (38)
  • 2001年 (41)
  • 2002年 (48)
  • 2003年 (60)
  • 2004年 (51)
  • 2005年 (67)
  • 2006年 (90)
  • 2007年 (133)
  • 2008年 (163)
  • 2009年 (229)
  • 2010年 (184)
  • 2011年 (170)
  • 2012年 (79)
  • 2013年 (78)
  • 2014年 (91)
  • 2015年 (73)
  • 2016年 (78)
  • 2017年 (87)
  • 2018年 (167)
  • 2019年 (321)
  • 2020年 (173)
  • 2021年 (32)
  • 2022年 (17)
  • 2023年 (10)
  • 2024年 (15)
  • 2037年 (1)
  • 24小时 (382)
  • barui (24)
  • X档案 (434)
  • 一切安好 (20)
  • 不死法医 (44)
  • 丑女贝蒂 (166)
  • 东城梦魇 (14)
  • 东邻西舍 (166)
  • 两周后就死 (12)
  • 中央公园 (10)
  • 中年失恋日记 (16)
  • 为人父母 (206)
  • 为全人类 (40)
  • 乐一通 (22)
  • 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险 (16)
  • 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人 (86)
  • 亢奋 (16)
  • 人人都爱雷蒙德 (414)
  • 人类清除计划 (40)
  • 亿万 (81)
  • 众口难调 (68)
  • 伞学院 (40)
  • 传世 (13)
  • 传教士 (86)
  • 使女的故事 (110)
  • 侠探杰克 (16)
  • 侯斯顿 (10)
  • 保姆俱乐部 (36)
  • 假如… (18)
  • 假面真情 (40)
  • 傲骨之战 (120)
  • 傲骨贤妻 (312)
  • 僵尸逃生船 (12)
  • 兄弟连 (10)
  • 克拉丽丝 (13)
  • 克拉克森的农场 (24)
  • 公寓大楼里的谋杀案 (38)
  • 内裤队长 (39)
  • 再造淑女 (26)
  • 冥想正念指南 (16)
  • 凡妮莎海辛 (128)
  • 凯萨琳大帝 (20)
  • 初代吸血鬼 (184)
  • 初创玩家 (16)
  • 初来乍到 (232)
  • 别对我说谎 (96)
  • 副总统 (130)
  • 副警长 (13)
  • 办公室(美版) (364)
  • 功夫熊猫盖世传奇 (140)
  • 劳拉之谜 (76)
  • 十字剑 (10)
  • 单亲 (46)
  • 博斯 (60)
  • 卡特特工 (18)
  • 危机边缘 (200)
  • 双城之战 (9)
  • 反恐特警组 (226)
  • 发展受阻 (84)
  • 古战场传奇 (166)
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 (4)
  • 合伙人之路 (20)
  • 吉尔莫女孩 (170)
  • 同志亦凡人 (166)
  • 名姝 (48)
  • 吸血鬼日记 (342)
  • 周一清晨 (20)
  • 命运航班 (124)
  • 咱们裸熊 (258)
  • 哈哈大校 (12)
  • 哥谭 (198)
  • 善地 (100)
  • 嗜血法医 (192)
  • 嗜血法医·杀魔新生 (20)
  • 囧男窘事 (60)
  • 困兽 (72)
  • 国务卿女士 (240)
  • 国土安全 (192)
  • 圣经故事 (20)
  • 地球百子 (200)
  • 坏法官 (13)
  • 坏老师 (13)
  • 基本演绎法 (153)
  • 堕落街传奇 (50)
  • 处女情缘 (200)
  • 复仇 (176)
  • 复生 (18)
  • 外星也难民 (32)
  • 外星居民 (20)
  • 夜班医生 (90)
  • 大城小妞 (50)
  • 大学生费莉希蒂 (84)
  • 大政治家 (30)
  • 大神偷卡门 (9)
  • 大西洋帝国 (56)
  • 天使在美国 (6)
  • 天堂镇警局 (20)
  • 天才 (56)
  • 天生不配 (20)
  • 天蝎 (184)
  • 天黑请回家 (40)
  • 太平洋战争 (20)
  • 太空堡垒卡拉狄加 (144)
  • 太空部队 (20)
  • 太阳召唤 (16)
  • 奥利不见了 (8)
  • 女大当自强 (28)
  • 女子监狱 (178)
  • 女孩成长记 (144)
  • 女王的棋局 (14)
  • 奶爸当家 (34)
  • 好兆头 (24)
  • 好想做一次 (80)
  • 好汉两个半 (520)
  • 好运查理 (196)
  • 如果还有明天 (80)
  • 如此一家人 (208)
  • 妙女神探 (210)
  • 妙贼警探 (162)
  • 姿态 (50)
  • 娃娃脸 (20)
  • 婚外情事 (106)
  • 婚姻生活 (10)
  • 宇宙小子 (290)
  • 宋飞传 (342)
  • 完美和声 (26)
  • 实习医生格蕾 (830)
  • 实习医生风云 (364)
  • 家庭经济学 (14)
  • 家有喜旺 (176)
  • 小公主苏菲亚 (220)
  • 小小安妮 (27)
  • 小小小小的火 (16)
  • 小谎大事 (14)
  • 小镇疑云·美版 (20)
  • 少女卧底 (148)
  • 少年谢尔顿 (272)
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯 (8)
  • 少狼 (200)
  • 尖叫女王 (44)
  • 尼基塔 (146)
  • 布里奇顿 (16)
  • 希尔达 (52)
  • 年轻的教宗 (20)
  • 幸福谷 (36)
  • 幻灭 (20)
  • 广告狂人 (180)
  • 应召女友 (74)
  • 废柴联盟 (110)
  • 废柴舅舅 (38)
  • 庭审专家 (166)
  • 康斯坦丁 (13)
  • 开心汉堡店 (190)
  • 异星灾变 (20)
  • 弗莱彻夫人 (14)
  • 归途 (34)
  • 律师本色 (330)
  • 律政潜规则 (12)
  • 德古拉 (3)
  • 德里女孩 (19)
  • 心灵猎人 (38)
  • 忍者神龟 (230)
  • 怀孕 (22)
  • 怒呛人生 (10)
  • 性·生活 (16)
  • 性爱自修室 (48)
  • 怪奇物语 (68)
  • 怪物乐园 (16)
  • 怪诞小镇 (80)
  • 恋爱挑战书 (8)
  • 惊异传奇 (5)
  • 惊悚50州 (24)
  • 惩罚者 (52)
  • 意乱情迷 (22)
  • 成瘾剂量 (8)
  • 成长不容易 (94)
  • 我为喜剧狂 (135)
  • 我们这一天 (212)
  • 我变美的那夏天 (14)
  • 我爱上的人是奇葩 (124)
  • 我知道这是真的 (12)
  • 战争与和平 (12)
  • 找寻自我 (70)
  • 投行风云 (32)
  • 拉字至上Q世代 (16)
  • 摩斯探长前传 (33)
  • 摩登家庭 (498)
  • 摩登情爱 (32)
  • 政坛野兽 (8)
  • 政局边缘 (20)
  • 教师情事 (10)
  • 敢不敢挑战我 (10)
  • 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 (12)
  • 斯巴达克斯 (78)
  • 新成长的烦恼 (65)
  • 新生六居客 (60)
  • 新百战天龙 (182)
  • 新贵 (40)
  • 新闻编辑室 (50)
  • 无所作为 (12)
  • 无耻之徒 (268)
  • 日常谜团 (10)
  • 早间新闻 (54)
  • 时空守卫 (32)
  • 旺达幻视 (18)
  • 明日传奇 (87)
  • 星期三 (16)
  • 星际之门SG-1 (422)
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯 (99)
  • 星际之门宇宙 (80)
  • 星际之门起源 (20)
  • 星际迷航:发现号 (84)
  • 星际迷航·皮卡德 (20)
  • 春心荡漾 (104)
  • 暗中 (52)
  • 更美好的事 (42)
  • 曼哈顿计划 (46)
  • 曼达洛人 (48)
  • 最危险的游戏 (30)
  • 最后一个男人 (132)
  • 最后生还者 (18)
  • 月光骑士 (12)
  • 未了之事 (16)
  • 未分类 (1)
  • 末日孤舰 (112)
  • 末日巡逻队 (24)
  • 末日逼近 (18)
  • 朱庇特传奇 (16)
  • 杀手信徒 (90)
  • 杀无赦 (6)
  • 杀死比尔 (64)
  • 权力的游戏 (146)
  • 杰克·莱恩 (16)
  • 杰米私房菜 (52)
  • 极品基老伴 (26)
  • 极品老妈 (340)
  • 林肯律师 (20)
  • 柏林谍影 (10)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (44)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (16)
  • 树墩镇侦探 (36)
  • 格林 (246)
  • 格蕾丝与弗兰基 (188)
  • 梅尔罗斯 (10)
  • 欢乐一家亲 (516)
  • 欢迎来到瑞典 (28)
  • 欲望女大生 (36)
  • 欲望都市 (188)
  • 歌舞青春:音乐剧 (20)
  • 正常人 (24)
  • 歪星撞地球 (278)
  • 死亡医师 (7)
  • 毒枭 (40)
  • 比弗利娇妻 (69)
  • 汉尼拔 (78)
  • 沉默天使 (46)
  • 沙娜拉传奇 (40)
  • 河谷镇 (172)
  • 法官大人 (20)
  • 波士顿法律 (100)
  • 洛基 (24)
  • 浪子神探 (54)
  • 海豹突击队 (202)
  • 深入恶谷 (64)
  • 深入黑暗 (24)
  • 潘多拉 (46)
  • 潘尼沃斯 (40)
  • 火线 (120)
  • 火线警告 (106)
  • 火车大劫案 (4)
  • 灵书妙探 (173)
  • 灵媒缉凶 (256)
  • 灵魂伴侣 (12)
  • 熊家餐馆 (36)
  • 燃情克利夫兰 (254)
  • 爱、死亡、机器人 (68)
  • 犯罪心理 (331)
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯 (340)
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇 (198)
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密 (227)
  • 狂欢命案 (8)
  • 狄金森 (10)
  • 狗狗博客 (69)
  • 猎魔人 (48)
  • 猎鹰与冬兵 (12)
  • 瑞克和莫蒂 (142)
  • 甜木兰 (38)
  • 生活 (6)
  • 生活大爆炸 (275)
  • 疑犯追踪 (206)
  • 疯人疯语 (44)
  • 疯城记 (26)
  • 疯子 (20)
  • 疼痛难免 (14)
  • 疾速争胜 (100)
  • 白宫风云 (308)
  • 百年乡情 (24)
  • 皮囊 (122)
  • 皮尔逊 (20)
  • 真探 (48)
  • 真爱如血 (160)
  • 真相探寻者 (16)
  • 眼见为虚 (13)
  • 睡魔 (18)
  • 破产姐妹 (136)
  • 破发点大满贯之路 (5)
  • 破釜沉舟 (26)
  • 硅谷 (104)
  • 碎片人生 (16)
  • 神探阿蒙 (248)
  • 神烦警探 (152)
  • 神盾局特工 (272)
  • 离家童盟 (66)
  • 科拉传奇 (104)
  • 空乘危机 (16)
  • 窈窕淑女 (40)
  • 童话镇 (306)
  • 粉雄救兵 (86)
  • 紧急呼救 (190)
  • 紧急呼救孤星 (54)
  • 红粉联盟 (8)
  • 约翰·威尔逊的十万个怎么做 (12)
  • 纸牌屋 (146)
  • 绊脚石 (20)
  • 绝命律师 (63)
  • 绝命毒师 (62)
  • 绝望写手 (54)
  • 绝望的主妇 (180)
  • 继承之战 (78)
  • 绯闻女孩 (242)
  • 维京传奇 (158)
  • 绿箭侠 (169)
  • 罗马 (44)
  • 罪夜之奔 (16)
  • 罪恶黑名单 (216)
  • 罪案终结 (214)
  • 罪犯联盟 (12)
  • 美国众神 (16)
  • 美国夫人 (18)
  • 美国恐怖故事 (128)
  • 美国罪案故事 (29)
  • 美国谍梦 (150)
  • 美女上错身 (76)
  • 美少女的谎言 (320)
  • 美式主妇 (103)
  • 美眉校探 (144)
  • 羞耻 (64)
  • 老友记 (468)
  • 老爸有招 (138)
  • 老爸老妈浪漫史 (408)
  • 肯尼迪家族 (16)
  • 脆莓公园 (36)
  • 致命女人 (40)
  • 致命诱惑 (38)
  • 致命陷阱 (11)
  • 良医 (230)
  • 艾米丽在巴黎 (30)
  • 芝加哥急救 (103)
  • 芝加哥烈焰 (182)
  • 芝加哥警署 (208)
  • 英文系主任 (12)
  • 茶杯头大冒险 (22)
  • 荒野 (20)
  • 菜鸟老警 (100)
  • 萨达姆家族 (8)
  • 蓝皮书计划 (40)
  • 虚构安娜 (18)
  • 蛇蝎女佣 (49)
  • 血族 (92)
  • 行尸走肉 (322)
  • 街灯亮起时 (20)
  • 西部世界 (72)
  • 记忆神探 (122)
  • 设计人生 (36)
  • 识骨寻踪 (484)
  • 谍网 (114)
  • 谜湖之巅 (26)
  • 豪斯医生 (354)
  • 贴身保镖 (6)
  • 超感猎杀 (48)
  • 超感警探 (298)
  • 超级少女 (216)
  • 越狱 (176)
  • 路德灵异侦探社 (16)
  • 路西法 (166)
  • 轮回派对 (16)
  • 辍学生 (16)
  • 达芬奇的恶魔 (28)
  • 这是罪 (10)
  • 迷失 (119)
  • 迷失太空 (40)
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉 (7)
  • 逍遥法外 (180)
  • 逗我玩 (38)
  • 逝者之证 (42)
  • 邪恶力量 (654)
  • 郊狼 (6)
  • 金牌律师 (12)
  • 金色年代 (346)
  • 金装律师 (264)
  • 铁证悬案 (156)
  • 镀金时代 (34)
  • 闪电侠 (368)
  • 降世神通 (116)
  • 随性所欲 (44)
  • 雪国列车 (20)
  • 零异频道 (24)
  • 非凡公主希瑞 (40)
  • 面包与爱情 (18)
  • 韦恩 (20)
  • 风中的女王 (156)
  • 飞天大盗 (96)
  • 马尔科姆的一家 (300)
  • 马男波杰克 (76)
  • 鬼入侵 (20)
  • 鬼屋欢乐送 (40)
  • 魔戒:力量之戒 (16)
  • 鲍勃心动 (38)
  • 鳕鱼角 (16)
  • 麻木不仁 (30)
  • 黄石 (94)
  • 黑吃黑 (38)
  • 黑客军团 (90)
  • 黑帆 (38)
  • 黑暗救赎 (3)
  • 黑暗物质 (30)
  • 黑松镇 (40)
  • 黑色乌托邦 (12)
  • 黑色星期一 (27)
  • 黑色童话 (20)
  • 黑袍纠察队 (60)
  • 黑道家族 (172)
  • 黑钱胜地 (88)
  • 龙之家族 (20)

Copyright © 2025 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号