英文名称:The Prodigy
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:11] | No! | 不要 |
[02:39] | He took my hand. | 他砍掉了我的手 |
[02:44] | He took my hand! | 他砍掉了我的手 |
[02:54] | Talulah, stop. | 塔鲁拉 别闹了 |
[03:03] | Honey? | 宝贝 |
[03:16] | Is he early? | 产期提前了吗 |
[03:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:23] | It’s only the 22nd. | 今天才22号 |
[03:26] | He couldn’t wait, John. | 他可能等不急了吧 约翰 |
[03:36] | Honey. | 宝贝 |
[03:38] | I think you might need these. | 你最好带上这些 |
[03:43] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[03:44] | – Me? – Yeah. | -我吗 -是啊 |
[03:46] | Good, yeah. Yeah, seriously. | 挺好的 没事 真的 |
[03:49] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[03:58] | You’ll never believe it. | 想不到吧 |
[04:00] | We’re gonna bring you home a little brother. | 你马上就要有个小弟弟了 |
[04:03] | Finally. | 他终于要来了 |
[04:50] | You want to try Dr. Lee again? | 你还想李医生来吗 |
[04:52] | Okay. Just a sec, okay? | 好的 等一下行吗 |
[04:54] | Looks good, right? Everything looks good? | 没事的 好吗 一切都会好的 |
[05:02] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[05:03] | – Mmm. – Good. | -嗯 -好的 |
[05:16] | Listen. | 听啊 |
[06:17] | Good. Breathe, baby, breathe. | 你做得很好 吸气 宝贝 呼气 |
[06:18] | Good, good. | 很好 就是这样 |
[06:19] | Good. Breathe. | 没错 呼吸 |
[06:23] | Take a breath. Ready? Push. | 吸气 准备好了吗 用力 |
[06:26] | Push, push, push. | 用力 用力 用力 |
[06:29] | Good. Push. Push, breathe, breathe. | 很好 继续 用力 吸气 呼气 |
[06:32] | Great, good, good. Okay… | 很好 继续 没错 好的 |
[06:34] | Here he comes! | 他来了 |
[06:36] | Police! Get down on your knees! | 警察 跪下 |
[06:37] | You heard him! Get down! | 跪下 听见没有 |
[06:38] | Stay where you are! | 待在原地 |
[06:39] | Get down on your knees! | 跪下 |
[06:41] | He’s got something behind his back! | 他背后藏了什么东西 |
[06:47] | What the hell was that? Get a light on him. | 这他妈是啥 拿个光照照 |
[06:51] | Go through the house. | 检查房子 |
[06:52] | Make sure nobody’s inside. | 确保里面没人 |
[06:53] | Bravo team, let’s go inside. | B队 进去 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:837个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:112个,六级词汇:56个,GRE词汇:48个,托福词汇:87个,考研词汇:126个,专四词汇:105个,专八词汇:10个, 所有生词标注共:197个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[07:33] | Oh, you’re perfect. | 噢 你可太完美了 |
[07:38] | He’s perfect. | 他太完美了 |
[07:55] | Are his eyes different colors? | 他的两只眼睛不是一个颜色吗 |
[07:57] | Yeah, it’s called heterochromia. | 是啊 这叫虹膜异色 |
[08:00] | It’s a genetic trait. | 是遗传的 |
[08:05] | Oh, whoa. He’s like David Bowie. | 哇哦 他还挺像大卫·鲍伊 |
[08:08] | He is. | 什么叫像啊 |
[08:10] | He is my little glam rocker. | 他就是我的摇滚巨星 |
[08:12] | We tried so long to have you. | 我们辛苦了这么久才有了你 |
[08:15] | We weren’t sure you’d ever come. | 我们甚至都不确定你会不会生下来 |
[08:20] | It’s gonna be… | 这有点 |
[08:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:26] | Isn’t he supposed to cry? | 他是不是应该哭来着 |
[08:29] | Well, most do, but it’s not required. | 大多数婴儿会 但也不全是 |
[08:31] | Is everything all right? | 没什么问题吗 |
[08:32] | Nothing wrong with this little guy. | 这个小家伙没什么问题 |
[08:35] | – He is very aware. – Yes. | -他自己明白着呢 -是的 |
[08:38] | Mama. | 麻麻 |
[08:39] | Did he really just say that? | 他刚刚是说了那个吗 |
[08:41] | You know, he’s even been using some words. | 他最近真的开始说些词什么的了 |
[08:45] | That’s quite early. | 那也太早了 |
[08:46] | Usually, language doesn’t come on for about a year or so. | 通常要一年多才能说话 |
[08:50] | There’s nothing wrong. | 问题倒是没有 |
[08:52] | Your son’s just developing early. | 就是有点早熟 |
[08:54] | He’s what we call a smarty-pants. | 就是我们说的那种小机灵鬼 |
[08:57] | Smarty-pants. | 小机灵 |
[09:00] | Good job, honey. Can you show me again? | 干得不错宝贝儿 能再来一遍吗 |
[09:05] | Put him inside the castle? | 把他放进城堡里去 |
[09:10] | What are you reading? | 看啥呢 |
[09:12] | Oh. Nurturing Genius. | 哇哦 天才养成之道 |
[09:15] | Yes. | 没错 |
[09:17] | A Gifted Life. | 天才人生 |
[09:20] | I’m preparing. | 我在做准备 |
[09:22] | For what? | 准备什么 |
[09:24] | Miles’ brain isn’t wired like other kids. | 迈尔斯的脑袋比别的小孩冷静得多 |
[09:27] | Oh, oh, oh! Yes! | 噢 噢噢 对了 |
[09:29] | He’s special. | 他是特别的 |
[09:30] | Good job! | 干得漂亮 |
[09:31] | And I was thinking, we should really start | 所以我想 我们应该开始 |
[09:33] | thinking about preschool, seriously. | 考虑一下上幼儿园了 说真的 |
[09:35] | Preschools? He’s two. | 上什么幼儿园 他才两岁 |
[09:37] | Isn’t that a bit early? | 这有点太早了吧 |
[09:38] | These aren’t regular preschools. They’re special. | 那些可不是什么普通的幼儿园 |
[09:41] | It’s a preschool. | 那还是幼儿园 |
[09:42] | We need a letter of recommendation? | 我们是不是还要写个推荐信什么的 |
[09:45] | Honey, it’s a very good preschool. | 亲爱的 那个幼儿园真的非常好 |
[10:16] | Are we going to Dr. Collins? | 我们是要去找科林斯医生吗 |
[10:18] | No, Mom’s taking you to see a different doctor. | 不是哦 妈妈要带你去见另一个医生 |
[10:21] | Go. | 开始 |
[10:24] | Good. Very fast. | 很好 很快 |
[10:27] | Go. | 开始 |
[10:29] | You were right to bring him in. | 送到这来是个明智的选择 |
[10:30] | Miles’ intelligence is off the charts. | 迈尔斯的智力远超正常水平 |
[10:32] | I don’t have an exact score, but it’ll be very high. | 我还没有得出具体的数值 但一定很高 |
[10:35] | How about his behavior? | 他表现怎么样 |
[10:36] | Is he adjusting well to preschool? | 幼儿园还过得惯吗 |
[10:39] | He’s been having a very difficult time making friends. | 他好像不太擅长交朋友 |
[10:42] | Well, Miles’ brain is extremely well-developed in certain regions, | 确实 迈尔斯大脑的某些区块很发达 |
[10:45] | but there are other areas that appear to be delayed. | 但是在其他某些方面有些发育滞后 |
[10:48] | I’m not sure why he wouldn’t be as developed | 我不确定为何他的大脑会如此发展 |
[10:50] | in those areas, but we need to watch it. | 但我们会进一步观察 |
[10:53] | And you and your husband should really consider | 并且您和您的丈夫需要切实拟定一个 |
[10:54] | a dedicated education plan. | 十分详尽的教育方案 |
[10:56] | There’s this excellent school, it’s called Penmark. | 有一家很优秀的学校名叫潘马克 |
[10:59] | It’s a little bit more expensive | 比我们学校 |
[11:00] | than the school you have him at now, | 还要稍微贵一点 |
[11:01] | but they’re just outstanding | 但那所学校很擅长 |
[11:03] | with kids with specialized needs, | 教育像迈尔斯这样 |
[11:05] | just like Miles. | 有特殊需求的孩子 |
[11:07] | I can call ahead for you, if you like. | 如果您有意愿我可以预先帮您询问一下 |
[11:17] | Here. Finish your homework after you eat. | 给 吃完再做作业 |
[11:21] | That’s not homework, by the way. | 不过那可不是作业 |
[11:23] | We don’t have homework. | 我们不布置作业 |
[11:25] | Yeah? How come I had homework when I was a kid? | 是吗 我小时候学校都给布置作业 |
[11:27] | Because you’re not as smart as me. | 因为你没我聪明 |
[11:30] | Excuse me? | 你说啥嘞 |
[11:31] | Yeah? | 没你聪明吗 |
[11:32] | Do you have any paprika? | 有红辣椒粉吗 |
[11:35] | Paprika? How do you even know what that is? | 红辣椒粉 你连这个都知道 |
[11:37] | I don’t know. Just want some. | 我就是知道 给我来点儿 |
[11:39] | I am so ready to go out tonight. | 我可等不及要出门了 |
[11:41] | Here. Knock yourself out. | 给 随便加 |
[11:46] | Excuse me. | 等下等下 |
[11:49] | When did you start using that? | 你什么时候开始吃那个了 |
[11:51] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[11:55] | Can you please do that eye thing for me? | 能再给我做一次那个那个眼睛的那个吗 |
[12:01] | There it is! | 就是这样 |
[12:04] | Do you wanna do a staring contest? | 想来瞪眼比赛吗 |
[12:06] | No, you have to finish your dinner. | 不来 把你晚饭吃完再说 |
[12:09] | Okay, all right. | 好吧好吧 |
[12:16] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[12:18] | Oh, I’m ready. | 当然准备好了 |
[12:21] | One, | 一 |
[12:23] | two, | 二 |
[12:25] | three. | 睁眼 |
[12:32] | – You just blinked! – I did! | -你眨眼了 -噢没错 |
[12:33] | I did, I did, I did! You win. | 我眨了 我眨眼了 你赢了 |
[12:35] | – You win! You win! – Yes! | -你赢了 -太棒了 |
[12:37] | – Finish. – No. | -吃晚饭 -太糟了 |
[12:38] | – Yes. – Because that means | -哪糟了 -因为等我吃完 |
[12:39] | you guys are gonna leave me with Zoe. | 就剩佐伊一个人陪我了 |
[12:41] | But you love Zoe. | 但你喜欢佐伊啊 |
[12:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:44] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[12:46] | Anytime you need a kiss from me… | 你可以随时从这里拿我的亲亲 |
[12:51] | Yes. | 没错 |
[12:57] | You want a regular beer or a fancy beer? | 想来点正常的酒还是劲儿大的酒 |
[13:00] | Fancy. | 劲大的 |
[13:03] | All right, drink up. | 行了 开喝吧 |
[13:05] | We’re not leaving till these are gone. | 喝不完可不回去 |
[13:12] | I still can’t believe | 我还是不敢相信 |
[13:13] | we actually live in the suburbs. | 我们是真的住在郊区 |
[13:17] | Really? | 是吗 |
[13:19] | Doesn’t it seem like yesterday that we were kid-free? | 感觉就在昨天 我们还没生孩子 |
[13:23] | We were drunk all the time and everything was so fun. | 我们喝得七荤八素 乐得找不着北 |
[13:30] | Baby, now we’re totally normal. | 宝贝儿 我们现在可真就跟路人似的 |
[13:32] | But we’re still drunk all the time. | 但我还是整天烂醉的 |
[13:36] | Oh, I forgot to tell you. | 哦对了 我忘了跟你说了 |
[13:38] | When I picked up Miles from school today, | 今天我接迈尔斯回家的时候 |
[13:39] | Mr. Schub said that he didn’t wanna join the science club. | 舒布先生说他不想加入科学俱乐部 |
[13:41] | Why doesn’t he ever wanna do activities with other kids? | 为什么他就是不愿意和其他小孩玩呢 |
[13:44] | You know what? New rule. | 听我一句 定条新规矩 |
[13:46] | No kid talk on date night. | 约会之夜不聊孩子 |
[13:49] | – Okay. – Seriously. | -好的 -说真的 |
[13:52] | We have a super smart kid. | 我们的孩子超级聪明 |
[13:54] | Is that a bad thing? | 那不是好事吗 |
[13:55] | You want him to be like everyone else? | 你也想让他变成路人吗 |
[13:57] | – Are we like everyone else? – No. | -我们像路人吗 -不像 |
[13:59] | No. | 不是路人 |
[14:00] | I mean, look, | 我想说的是 |
[14:01] | this is our date night. | 这是我们两个的专属夜晚 |
[14:03] | Yeah, because we’re cool. | 是啊 因为我们不是路人 |
[14:13] | Your mom said only two episodes. | 你妈妈说只准看两集 |
[14:19] | Tell you what. | 要不 |
[14:20] | What if we play one game before bedtime? | 睡觉之前玩个游戏吧 |
[14:24] | Just one. | 只玩一个 |
[14:26] | Hide-and-seek. | 那玩捉迷藏 |
[14:29] | Okay. You want me to count or hide? | 行啊 你想当数数的还是藏的 |
[14:31] | You count. | 你数数 |
[14:32] | Cool. | 可以 |
[14:39] | One, two, three, four, | 一 二 三 四 |
[14:45] | five, six, seven, eight, | 五 六 七 八 |
[14:50] | nine, ten! | 九 十 |
[14:54] | Ready or not, here I come! | 躲好没啊 我要来咯 |
[15:03] | What’re you doing? You’re supposed to hide. | 你干嘛呢 你不该躲起来的吗 |
[15:09] | Miles, are you okay? | 迈尔斯 你还好吗 |
[15:13] | You want more time? | 想我多数几下吗 |
[15:19] | Okay, cool. | 行 没问题 |
[15:23] | One, two, three, four, | 一 二 三 四 |
[15:28] | five, six, seven, eight, | 五 六 七 八 |
[15:33] | nine, ten… | 九 十 |
[15:36] | 11, 12, 13, 14… | 十一 十二 十三 十四 |
[15:42] | 15… | 十五 |
[15:46] | …17, 18… | 十七 十八 |
[15:49] | 19… | 十九 |
[15:51] | 20. | 二十 |
[15:58] | Okay. Ready or not, here I come! | 好了 躲好了吗 我要抓了 |
[16:35] | Okay, I got you. | 好了 我找到你了 |
[16:41] | Okay, I give up. You can come up now. | 行了 我不找了 你出来吧 |
[16:46] | Miles! | 迈尔斯 |
[17:00] | Miles!? | 迈尔斯 |
[17:38] | Miles! | 迈尔斯 |
[17:44] | I want you to tell me everything that you remember. | 我要你把记得的事都告诉我 |
[17:51] | Um, me and Zoe were watching TV, | 就 我和佐伊在看电视 |
[17:54] | then she was hurt. | 然后她就受伤了 |
[17:57] | Then… Then she started screaming. | 然后 然后她就开始叫 |
[18:01] | And then I saw blood. | 然后我就看见了血 |
[18:03] | Miles, you must remember something else. | 迈尔斯 你肯定记漏了什么 |
[18:07] | When did Zoe go into the basement? | 佐伊什么时候进的地下室 |
[18:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:15] | She was counting and then she was hurt. | 她在数数呢 然后就受伤了 |
[18:17] | There was blood everywhere | 到处都是血 |
[18:19] | – and I didn’t know what to do. – Okay. | -我不知道该怎么办了 -好了好了 |
[18:20] | It’s okay, sweetie. | 没事了 宝贝儿 |
[18:22] | I don’t remember anything. | 我什么都不记得了 |
[18:24] | It’s okay. It was an accident. | 没事的 那是个意外 |
[18:28] | It was just an accident | 只是个小意外 |
[19:32] | Talulah. | 塔鲁拉 |
[19:35] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[19:38] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[20:50] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[20:52] | I heard you talking in your sleep. | 我听到你说梦话了 |
[20:56] | You were having a bad dream. | 你在做噩梦 |
[21:00] | No, I wasn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[21:04] | I mean, it wasn’t a bad dream, it was a good dream. | 我是说 不是噩梦 是个美梦 |
[21:41] | I wanna work with Hailey. | 我想和海莉一组 |
[21:43] | Sorry, we already made our plan. | 不好意思 我们都已经开始做了 |
[21:53] | Yeah, go ahead and use the bathroom, Miles. | 可以 去厕所吧 迈尔斯 |
[22:17] | Dash. | 快跑 |
[22:19] | Dash! | 快给我跑 |
[22:24] | Help him! | 帮帮他 |
[22:31] | What do you see in this one? | 你在这张图里看到了什么 |
[22:35] | A face. | 一张脸 |
[22:38] | Whose face? | 谁的脸 |
[22:40] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[22:45] | And what do you see in that one? | 那你在那张图里看到了什么 |
[22:48] | Hands. | 手 |
[22:52] | Whose hands? | 谁的手 |
[22:56] | The hands of a nice lady. | 一个心地善良的女士的手 |
[23:02] | When you hit that boy at school, | 你还能想起来你在学校 |
[23:04] | can you remember what you were feeling? | 打那个男生时你在想什么吗 |
[23:11] | You can tell me how you felt. | 你什么都可以对我说 |
[23:15] | I thought if I did it, I wouldn’t get hurt anymore. | 我当时想 只要我那么做了 我就不会受伤了 |
[23:21] | Get hurt? | 受伤 |
[23:23] | Has someone hurt you? | 有人弄伤你了吗 |
[23:27] | I’m afraid to tell you. | 我不敢告诉你 |
[23:29] | I don’t want anyone to get in trouble. | 我不想让任何人惹上麻烦 |
[23:32] | Who? Get who in trouble? | 谁 让谁惹上麻烦 |
[23:36] | The person who’s been hurting me. | 那个一直伤害我的人 |
[23:40] | I want to consider a course of medication for Miles | 我想给迈尔斯开一个疗程的药 |
[23:43] | and he may need a specialist. | 他最好找一个专科医师才能帮到他 |
[23:45] | A behavioral interventionist, someone who can help him | 比如一个行为管控方面的专家 |
[23:48] | – with his anger issues. – Okay. | -就能有效控制他的脾性 -好的 |
[23:51] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[23:52] | At first, I thought it might be a deficit | 一开始我以为他是在感性认知方面发育迟缓 |
[23:54] | in his cognitive morality or maybe ODD… | 或者也有可能是ODD |
[23:54] | 对立违抗性障碍(ODD)指十岁以下儿童出现的 不服从、对抗、消极抵抗、挑衅等令人厌烦的行为特征 | |
[23:56] | Oppositional defiance disorder, but honestly… | 也就是对立违抗性障碍 |
[24:00] | I’m not sure. | 但说实话 我现在不确定了 |
[24:02] | Maybe you should listen to this. | 或许你该听一下这个 |
[24:04] | I recorded this while he was sleeping. | 我在他睡觉的时候录下来的 |
[24:07] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 好 |
[24:09] | Sarah, I hate to ask this. | 撒拉 冒昧问一句 |
[24:11] | Is there any possibility | 迈尔斯有没有可能 |
[24:13] | that Miles has suffered some kind of abuse | 受到过某位家庭成员的 |
[24:16] | from someone in your family? | 某种虐待呢 |
[24:19] | What the hell are you accusing me of? | 你到底在指责我什么 |
[24:21] | I am not accusing you of anything, John. | 我没指责你什么 约翰 |
[24:23] | I’m telling you what she said. | 我只是在转述她的话 |
[24:24] | I never touched our son. | 我从来没碰过我们的儿子 |
[24:27] | Is this about my dad? | 还是说是我爸爸的问题 |
[24:31] | My dad was a piece of shit. | 我爸就是一个人渣 |
[24:33] | I have processed all of that. You know that. | 我已经改掉那一切了 你是知道的 |
[24:36] | That was part of us deciding to have kids. | 所以我们才决定了要一个孩子的 |
[24:39] | I would never hit Miles. I love that kid. | 我绝不会打迈尔斯的 我爱他 |
[24:42] | Maybe Strasser’s wrong. | 或许错的是斯特拉瑟 |
[24:44] | You’ve always said he’s wired differently. | 你也一直说迈尔斯异于常人 |
[24:46] | What if this is just the way he is? | 可能这也是他异于常人的一方面呢 |
[24:47] | This is not the way that he is. | 这不是什么异于常人 |
[24:48] | All right. | 好的 |
[24:49] | I don’t understand what’s happening, John. | 我不知道到底怎么了 约翰 |
[24:52] | I don’t understand what’s going on. | 我真的不清楚发生了什么 |
[25:04] | I just checked on him. | 我刚去看了他一眼 |
[25:05] | That medication really knocked him out. | 吃完药睡过去了 |
[25:10] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[25:22] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[25:26] | We’re gonna figure this out, all right? | 我们会弄明白的 好吗 |
[25:36] | Yeah. | 好 |
[25:42] | Hey, I’m worried about you, too. | 我也很担心你 |
[25:46] | I feel like I’m going crazy. | 我感觉自己要疯了 |
[25:48] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[25:51] | We just have to keep strong. | 只要我们坚持住 |
[25:54] | Okay? | 行吗 |
[25:58] | Okay. | 行 |
[27:05] | Go fuck yourself. | 去你妈的 |
[27:30] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[27:31] | What happened? What happened? | 发生了什么 怎么了吗 |
[27:33] | There’s someone in here. | 这里有人 |
[27:34] | Where? | 哪里 |
[27:35] | He’s in here. | 他就在这 |
[27:36] | Honey, it sounds like you were having a bad dream. | 宝贝儿 你肯定是做噩梦了 |
[27:38] | – No. No. – There’s no one in here. | -不 我没有 -这里没人 |
[27:40] | No. He’s in here. | 不 他就在这里 |
[27:44] | He’s inside here. | 在这里面 |
[27:46] | – He’s inside here. – Okay, come here. Oh, baby. | -他在这里面 -好了 过来宝贝儿 别怕 |
[28:18] | Arthur, hi. Elaine Strasser. | 亚瑟 你好 我是艾琳 斯特拉瑟 |
[28:23] | Yeah, do you… Do you have a minute? | 是啊 你能 你有时间吗 |
[28:34] | – Hi, Sarah. – Hi. | -你好 撒拉 -你好 |
[28:36] | They lock it up on the weekends. | 他们周末不开门 |
[28:39] | Thanks for coming in on such short notice. | 谢谢你能这么快赶过来 |
[28:45] | Arthur Jacobson. It’s a pleasure to meet you. | 我是亚瑟 雅各布森 很高兴见到您 |
[28:48] | Hello. | 您好 |
[28:52] | Has Elaine explained anything | 艾琳有说过 |
[28:54] | about the type of research I do? | 我的研究领域吗 |
[28:57] | Good. | 好的 |
[28:59] | I’d like to start with a few questions | 在我们正式开始之前 |
[29:00] | before we get into that. | 我想先问您几个问题 |
[29:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:04] | Does anyone in your family | 撒拉 你的家庭中有人 |
[29:05] | speak a foreign language, Sarah? | 会说外语吗 |
[29:07] | John and I both took Spanish | 约翰和我在高中的时候 |
[29:09] | in high school but neither of us | 上过西班牙语课 |
[29:10] | remember more than a few words. | 但我们现在都不怎么记得了 |
[29:11] | And what about the boy’s grandparents? | 那你们的父母呢 |
[29:14] | Any recent immigrants in your family? | 或者你们家最近有新成员吗 |
[29:16] | I’m sorry, I’m confused. | 不好意思 我有点糊涂 |
[29:19] | Is this your son’s voice? | 这是你儿子的声音吗 |
[29:35] | Yes. Yes, that’s Miles. | 是的是的 就是迈尔斯 |
[29:37] | It’s just some gibberish from a dream. | 只不过是在梦里胡说八道罢了 |
[29:41] | Actually, it’s not gibberish. | 事实上 这不是胡说八道 |
[29:43] | I had the words translated by a colleague of mine. | 我请我一个同事帮忙翻译了这些话 |
[29:46] | What is it? | 这是什么语 |
[29:48] | Hungarian. | 匈牙利语 |
[29:49] | Specifically, a rare dialect of Hungarian | 具体来说 是罗马尼亚边境上 |
[29:52] | only spoken near the Romanian border. | 一个匈牙利小村庄的方言 |
[29:55] | Listen to what happens next, Sarah. | 听好接下来的 撒拉 |
[29:57] | This is equally important. | 这也一样重要 |
[29:58] | I heard you talking in your sleep. | 我听到你说梦话了 |
[30:02] | You were having a bad dream. | 你在做噩梦 |
[30:05] | No, I wasn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[30:10] | I mean, it wasn’t a bad dream, it was a good dream. | 我是说 不是噩梦 是个美梦 |
[30:15] | Miles says it was a good dream. | 迈尔斯说他做了个美梦 |
[30:17] | Why is that important? | 这有什么重要的吗 |
[30:18] | The words, Sarah. What Miles said. | 他说的话 撒拉 仔细听 |
[30:24] | “Shut up, you filthy whore. | 闭嘴你这下流荡货 |
[30:26] | “Stop crying or I’ll cut your eyes out. | 再叫我就把你眼睛挖出来 |
[30:28] | “I’m going to watch you die.” | 我会看着你死 |
[30:30] | No. No, Miles did not say that. | 不 不会的 迈尔斯没这么说过 |
[30:32] | But he did. | 但他确实说了 |
[30:34] | And he did it in a dialect | 而且是用世界上 |
[30:35] | spoken by less than 400,000 people in the world. | 不足四十万人会说的一种方言 |
[30:39] | Does Miles get along well with children his age? | 迈尔斯跟同龄人相处得好吗 |
[30:43] | Has he ever mentioned feeling displaced in his body? | 他有没有提到过感觉自己被占据了身体 |
[30:47] | Yes. | 有 |
[30:48] | What about his taste in food? | 他吃东西的口味呢 |
[30:51] | Have you noticed any change in his palate? | 你有注意他吃的东西有什么变化吗 |
[30:54] | These are indicators. | 这些都是蛛丝马迹 |
[30:55] | Indicators of what? | 有什么用 |
[31:02] | Half the people on earth, billions of them, | 地球上半数的人都相信 |
[31:05] | believe that consciousness and energy, | 意识和能量 |
[31:07] | what we often refer to as our souls, | 也就是我们所说的灵魂 |
[31:10] | are capable of returning | 能够回到物质世界 |
[31:12] | to this physical realm to live new lives. | 并且重获新生 |
[31:15] | It’s only foreign to Western minds. | 只是西方人不大信这些罢了 |
[31:17] | In most of the world, | 世界上大多数地方都认可 |
[31:19] | reincarnation is an accepted part of life. | 转世是生命的一部分 |
[31:24] | Reincarnation? | 转世 |
[31:30] | What are we talking about? | 你们这是在聊什么 |
[31:33] | Let me tell you about a boy I met when I was in India. | 告诉你一个我在印度遇见的小男孩的故事吧 |
[31:36] | His name was Padman, around six years old. | 他叫帕德曼 大概六岁 |
[31:39] | But his family claimed he was much older. | 但他的家人都说他要老的多 |
[31:41] | He could remember every detail from a previous life. | 他记得前世发生的每一件事 无论巨细 |
[31:45] | The bakery he owned, his siblings, | 他开过的面包店 以前的兄弟姐妹 |
[31:47] | his mother’s favorite song. | 他妈妈最喜欢的歌 |
[31:50] | He even described his death in detail, | 他甚至详细地描述了他的死亡 |
[31:52] | what it felt like when he was drowning. | 那种下沉溺毙的感觉 |
[31:54] | I found the town he described | 我在他的村子一百英里外 |
[31:57] | about 100 miles from his village, | 找到了他所描述的镇子 |
[31:58] | and I took Padman there. | 然后我把他带过去了 |
[32:00] | He showed me directly to the house where he was born. | 他径直带我去了他出生的房子 |
[32:03] | Introduced me to his brothers and sisters | 向我介绍了他的兄弟姐妹 |
[32:05] | who were by now over 50 years old. | 而他们都已经年过半百了 |
[32:08] | We stayed there for three weeks | 我们在那和一个老妇人待了三个星期 |
[32:11] | with an old woman he claimed to be his mother, | 帕德曼说她是自己的妈妈 |
[32:13] | singing to her as she passed away. | 在她临终时我们还为她唱歌 |
[32:18] | Now, I believe | 现在我信了 |
[32:19] | that the soul inside Padman | 帕德曼身体里的灵魂转世投胎 |
[32:22] | drowned before he had a chance to say goodbye to his mother. | 只为能跟自己的母亲道声再见 |
[32:27] | And when we allowed this entity | 而当他借用肉身 |
[32:29] | to finish what it had left undone, | 完成了遗愿之后 |
[32:32] | Padman returned to being a little boy. | 帕德曼变回了一个小男孩 |
[32:33] | In an instant, he was back, | 就在一瞬间变回来了 |
[32:35] | with very little memory of what had happened. | 甚至都不太记得发生了什么 |
[32:38] | This would explain so much. | 这样就能说得通很多东西了 |
[32:40] | The crucial thing to understand here | 至关重要的一点是 |
[32:42] | is that these souls return for a reason. | 这些灵魂不是凭空转世的 |
[32:45] | To complete something left unfinished, | 他们想要完成未尽的遗愿 |
[32:48] | to find closure. | 想要得到生命的完满 |
[32:49] | So, you’re saying that my son is possessed? | 所以 你们是说 我的儿子被附身了吗 |
[32:51] | No. Possession refers to a non-human entity | 不 附身指的是一个非人类实体 |
[32:53] | taking control of a human host. | 掌控一个人类宿主 |
[32:56] | So the invading soul in my son | 所以说入侵我儿子身体的 |
[32:59] | was another human? | 是另一个人类的灵魂吗 |
[33:01] | Yes. And from what I heard on that tape, | 没错 而且据我从录音中推断的来看 |
[33:05] | that person is dangerous. | 那人也不是什么善类 |
[33:08] | Sarah, there’s a battle being waged inside your son. | 撒拉 你儿子的身体里将有一场博弈 |
[33:12] | A war between his natural soul and this older one. | 那就是他自己的灵魂对抗这个老家伙 |
[33:19] | These two entities cannot exist | 这两个灵魂不能永远 |
[33:21] | in the same body forever. | 在同一具身体里生存 |
[33:23] | One will become dominant | 若一个占了上风 |
[33:25] | and the other will be absorbed. | 另一个必将被同化 |
[33:28] | This is what we’re trying to avoid. | 我们就是要避免这样的事发生 |
[33:31] | I’m sorry, I can’t do this. | 我很抱歉 我办不到 |
[33:34] | Sarah. Sarah, wait. | 撒拉 等等 撒拉 |
[33:36] | Just, please… Just watch this. | 只求你 看看这个就好 |
[33:39] | I know how hard this is for you. | 我知道这个对你来说有多艰难 |
[33:41] | I thought that you were gonna help my son. | 我以为你们是想帮我儿子的 |
[33:44] | Miles may have developmental issues, | 迈尔斯再怎么发育不正常 |
[33:47] | but he is still my son. | 他也是我儿子 |
[33:51] | And I am not going to subject him to this. | 我是不会让自己儿子受这种侮辱的 |
[34:19] | Hey, Mom, wanna do a staring contest? | 嘿 妈妈 想来一场瞪眼比赛吗 |
[34:24] | I’m not in the mood right now, Miles. | 我现在没心情玩 迈尔斯 |
[34:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:41] | One, two, | 一 二 |
[34:44] | three. | 睁眼 |
[35:20] | I don’t like it when you touch me like that, Miles. | 我不喜欢你这样摸我 迈尔斯 |
[35:26] | What is that song? | 那是什么歌 |
[35:29] | What? | 什么 |
[35:31] | That song you were just humming. | 你刚刚哼的 |
[35:35] | I’ve heard you singing it before. | 我之前听你哼过 |
[35:36] | Where did you learn it? | 你从哪学的 |
[35:38] | – From you. – No, you didn’t. | -跟你学的 -不 我没唱过 |
[35:40] | I would’ve remembered. | 不然我应该记得 |
[35:42] | You used to sing it to me when I was a baby. | 我小的时候你经常唱给我听 |
[35:45] | While I was sleeping. | 哄我睡觉 |
[35:50] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[35:55] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[35:57] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[36:09] | Andrea and Bruce | 路易斯安那州拉法叶的 |
[36:10] | of Lafayette, Louisiana, | 安德莉亚和布鲁斯是一对 |
[36:12] | are a highly educated modern couple. | 受过高等教育的摩登情侣 |
[36:14] | To them, the possibility that their little son, James, | 对他们来说 他们的孩子詹姆斯 |
[36:17] | was manifesting signs of a former life | 能显现出前世的特征 |
[36:19] | was, well, a little out there. | 是有些离谱的说法 |
[36:22] | Between the ages of two and four, | 詹姆斯两岁后的两年里 |
[36:24] | James would reveal extraordinary details | 他完整讲述了自己前世 |
[36:26] | about the life of a former fighter pilot. | 是一个战斗机飞行员的故事 |
[36:28] | I believe that he had a past life | 我倒是相信他的确有前世 |
[36:30] | and he came back | 并且他转世了 |
[36:32] | because he wasn’t finished with something. | 是因为有未尽的事业 |
[36:34] | We are taught at a very early age… | 我们从小就被教育说 |
[36:35] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[36:37] | …that reincarnation doesn’t exist. | 转世是不存在的 |
[36:39] | A colleague of Dr. Strasser’s gave it to me. | 斯特拉瑟医生的一个同事给我的 |
[36:42] | You went to see another doctor? | 你又去见了什么医生吗 |
[36:44] | His name is Arthur Jacobson | 他叫亚瑟 雅各布森 |
[36:46] | and he studies reincarnation. | 他专门研究转世 |
[36:51] | Reincarnation? | 转世 |
[36:52] | Mmm-hmm. | 没错 |
[36:54] | – Past lives? – Yes. | -前世吗 -是的 |
[36:55] | Oh, come on, Sarah. | 噢 行了 撒拉 |
[36:57] | This is the oldest trick in the book. | 这都多老的骗人戏码了 |
[36:58] | He knows from Strasser | 他肯定从斯特拉瑟那里得知 |
[36:59] | that we’re having trouble with Miles. | 我们家迈尔斯出了点问题 |
[37:01] | Just look at this. | 看看这个 |
[37:03] | Just look at this little boy. He… | 看看这个小男孩 他 |
[37:05] | It’s incredible. | 这太不可思议了 |
[37:07] | Please. Hey. | 听我说 |
[37:10] | Please don’t tell me you believe in any of this. | 请不要告诉我你相信这些 |
[37:13] | I don’t know what I believe. | 我不知道我是不是相信 |
[37:17] | Miles is sick. | 迈尔斯病了 |
[37:19] | This isn’t about past lives. | 这与前世无关 |
[37:23] | This is hard. | 我知道这很艰难 |
[37:26] | But we can get through this. | 但我们能挺过去的 |
[37:27] | We can help Miles. | 我们可以帮助迈尔斯 |
[37:29] | Just not with this kind of craziness. | 不会这么荒谬的 |
[37:34] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 是的 |
[37:36] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[37:38] | Not with this. | 不该这样做 |
[37:41] | This is nuts. | 这太疯狂了 |
[37:54] | Hey, Miles? | 嗨 迈尔斯 |
[37:57] | Five minutes, then PJs, okay? | 五分钟 然后睡觉 好吗 |
[38:00] | Talulah! Get! | 塔鲁拉 别叫 |
[38:03] | What did you say, Mommy? | 你说什么 妈咪 |
[38:26] | What? | 什么 |
[38:36] | Who can tell me the difference between | 谁能告诉我 |
[38:38] | the denominator and the numerator? | 分母和分子有啥不同 |
[38:42] | Anyone? | 谁来 |
[38:45] | Okay, I have a better question. | 好吧 我有个更好的问题 |
[38:47] | Who likes pizza? | 谁喜欢披萨 |
[38:49] | Me! Me! Me! | 我 我 我 |
[38:50] | Oh, yes. So, how many slices on a pizza? | 嗯 好 那么披萨有多少片 |
[39:24] | Kill him, take his weapon! | 杀了我 用这把武器 |
[39:27] | Good job, soldier! | 干得好 士兵 |
[39:32] | I need a medic! | 医疗兵 |
[39:33] | Take cover! Take cover! | 掩护 掩护 |
[39:37] | Talulah! | 塔鲁拉 |
[39:45] | Sara? | 撒拉 |
[39:47] | You seen Talulah? | 你看见塔鲁拉了吗 |
[39:49] | No. | 没有 |
[39:51] | The back gate’s open. | 后门是开着的 |
[39:53] | I’m gonna go look for her. | 我最好去找找她 |
[39:55] | -Take him down! -Miles. | -击倒他 -迈尔斯 |
[39:57] | Honey, go help your dad look for the dog. | 宝贝 去帮你爸爸找找狗 |
[40:00] | Double kill! | 双杀 |
[40:01] | Miles? | 迈尔斯 |
[40:02] | Finish him off, soldier! | 干掉他 士兵 |
[40:05] | Head shot! | 爆头 |
[40:09] | Kill him! Now! | 干掉他 快 |
[40:12] | Move, move, soldier! Move! | 动起来 大兵 动起来 |
[40:16] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[40:34] | She never goes this far away from the house. | 她从来没有离家这么远 |
[40:37] | Maybe she got hit by a car. | 也许她被车撞了 |
[40:41] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么这样说 |
[40:43] | When a dog knows it’s gonna die, | 当狗狗知道它要死了 |
[40:45] | it doesn’t come home. | 它就不会回来 |
[40:47] | They drag themselves under a house. | 他们把自己拖到房子下面 |
[40:50] | They like to die alone. | 就这样静静地死去 |
[40:53] | We all have to go sometime. | 我们都会这样做 |
[40:56] | Even you. | 你也是 |
[40:59] | You’re gonna die. | 你也会死 |
[41:03] | I’m your father, Miles, | 我是你爸 迈尔斯 |
[41:04] | you do not talk to me like that. | 你不该这样和我说话 |
[41:06] | Or what? | 那说什么 |
[41:08] | Are you gonna hit me? | 你要打我吗 |
[41:10] | Like your father used to do to you? | 像你爸以前对你做的那样 |
[41:13] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[41:16] | He was such a piece of shit. | 他就是个人渣 |
[41:18] | And now, you’re such a great dad to me. | 但是现在 你是我的好爸爸 |
[41:23] | You never told him anything about my dad? | 你确定你从来没对他说过我爸吗 |
[41:25] | Never, honey, I’ve never said anything to him. | 没有 亲爱的 我从没说过这些 |
[41:28] | He was saying all this creepy shit. | 那他怎么说些很怪异的话 |
[41:29] | Like what? John, what was he saying? | 啥 约翰 他说了什么 |
[41:31] | How would he know? | 他是怎么知道 |
[41:32] | Know what? | 知道什么 |
[41:36] | What the hell is that? | 这是个什么鬼东西 |
[41:42] | It’s a camera. | 是个照相机 |
[41:44] | What? | 什么 |
[41:46] | Oh, my God. | 哦 老天爷 |
[41:47] | He used the baby monitor. | 他用了婴儿监视器 |
[41:50] | He’s been spying on us. | 他一直在监视我们 |
[41:56] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[41:58] | How long have you been watching us? Hmm? | 你监视了我们多久 |
[42:00] | Look at me. Where’s Talulah? I don’t know. | 看着我 塔鲁拉在哪里 我不知道 |
[42:02] | Where is she? I don’t know! | 她在哪 我不知道 |
[42:03] | John, stop it! | 约翰 别这样 |
[42:04] | What the hell’s wrong with you? | 你到底在做些什么 |
[42:12] | Where’s Daddy? | 爸爸去哪了 |
[42:15] | Daddy needed a little bit of space. | 爸爸他需要一点时间 |
[42:19] | He’s at Uncle Tommy’s house. | 他在汤米叔叔的家里 |
[42:21] | Just until he cools down a little bit. | 直到他冷静下来 |
[42:26] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[42:32] | What’s wrong with me? | 我做错什么了吗 |
[42:40] | Miles | 迈尔斯 |
[42:43] | you’re sick. | 你病了 |
[42:47] | You’re just sick, honey. | 你只是病了 宝贝 |
[42:54] | Sometimes I leave my body when I’m lying in bed. | 有时我会神游太虚当我躺在床上的时候 |
[43:04] | Sometimes dreams can feel real. | 有时候梦境也会很真实 |
[43:07] | They’re not dreams, I do it when I’m awake. | 那不是梦 是我醒着的时候 |
[43:13] | I do it to make room. | 我这样做是为了留点地方 |
[43:20] | Make room for what? | 留点地方做什么 |
[43:22] | Things. | 做一些事情 |
[43:27] | How often does this happen? | 这种情况多久发生一次 |
[43:32] | Every night. | 每晚 |
[44:20] | Miles? | 迈尔斯 |
[44:26] | Miles, what’s wrong? | 迈尔斯 怎么了 |
[44:30] | Mommy, I’m scared. | 妈妈 我好害怕 |
[44:36] | Come here, baby. | 到妈妈这来 宝贝 |
[44:38] | Come here. Mommy! | 过来 妈咪 |
[44:48] | Were you having a dream? | 你做噩梦了吗 |
[44:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[45:02] | Can I sleep with you tonight? | 今晚我可以和你一起睡吗 |
[45:42] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[45:50] | Yes, baby? | 怎么了 宝贝 |
[45:54] | Will you always love me | 不管我做什么 |
[45:58] | no matter what I do? | 你都会一直爱我吗 |
[46:06] | Yes, Miles. | 当然 迈尔斯 |
[46:11] | I will always love you. | 我会一直爱你 |
[46:17] | I’m your mother. | 因为我是你妈妈 |
[46:48] | What… What is it? | 什么 这是怎么回事 |
[48:35] | Mommy? | 妈咪 |
[48:39] | Use this. | 用这个 |
[48:45] | Miles! | 迈尔斯 |
[48:47] | what did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[48:51] | Sometimes when I leave my body, | 有时候当我神游的时候 |
[48:53] | bad things happen. | 就会做一些不好的事 |
[49:14] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[49:15] | Miles | 迈尔斯 |
[49:17] | be quiet. | 安静点 |
[49:44] | It was my fault. | 是我的错 |
[49:47] | It was me. | 这是我做的 |
[50:03] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[50:08] | I’m gonna take you to somebody who can help you get better. | 我要把你送到能更好照顾你的人那里去 |
[50:17] | Sarah. I was so relieved when you called. | 撒拉 当你打电话给我的时候我非常欣慰 |
[50:21] | So you must be Miles. | 你一定是迈尔斯 |
[50:25] | Watch the silver eye. | 看看这银闪闪的眼睛 |
[50:29] | Just watch. | 就这样看着 |
[50:31] | The regression won’t work if you’re in the room. | 如果你在这里 回归就不起作用了 |
[50:34] | Is this going to hurt him? | 这会伤害到他吗 |
[50:36] | No. It’s hypnosis. | 不 只是催眠 |
[50:38] | Miles goes out of body when the invading soul is present. | 当侵入的灵魂出现时 迈尔斯就会离开他的身体 |
[50:41] | He won’t even remember the experience. | 他甚至不记得发生了什么 |
[50:43] | The goal here is to identify the person who has returned | 我们目的是确认谁来了 |
[50:46] | and, this is important… | 重要的是 |
[50:48] | Find out what they want. | 看看他们想干什么 |
[50:50] | I’m going to be candid with you, Sarah. | 我实话给你说 撒拉 |
[50:54] | This may be your last chance. | 这可能是你最后的机会 |
[50:56] | Miles is eight now. | 迈尔斯现在8岁了 |
[50:59] | Soon the invading soul will have control | 很快这个入侵的灵魂就会获得控制权 |
[51:02] | and Miles will be gone. | 而迈尔斯就会死去 |
[51:07] | Watch the silver eye on top of the arm. | 注意摆臂上方的银眼 |
[51:10] | Every time it swings, | 每次它摆动的时候 |
[51:12] | let’s pretend we’re unraveling a piece of string | 我们都装作解开一根绳子 |
[51:16] | little by little. | 一点一点地 |
[51:20] | Let’s pretend that piece of string | 让我们假装那根绳子 |
[51:22] | is time. | 是时间 |
[51:24] | Unraveling minute by minute, | 一分钟一分钟地散开 |
[51:27] | second by second, | 一秒一秒地 |
[51:29] | going backwards. | 向后走 |
[51:31] | Time slipping away. | 时间就这样流逝 |
[51:35] | Everything around you… | 你身边的一切 |
[51:37] | This house, | 这座房子 |
[51:39] | my voice, | 我的声音 |
[51:41] | your mother… | 你的妈妈 |
[51:43] | All these things are getting further away. | 所有这些事情都会消散 |
[51:47] | We’re going back through your life, | 让我们回到你的生活 |
[51:52] | back to when you started school, | 回到你刚上学的时候 |
[51:56] | when you first learned to walk, | 当你第一次学会走路时 |
[52:00] | when you were just a baby. | 当你还是个婴儿的时候 |
[52:04] | Back to the day you were born. | 回到你出生的那天 |
[52:13] | Back to the time before this body. | 回到占据这个身体之前 |
[52:23] | I’m no longer speaking to Miles. | 我没有和迈尔斯说话 |
[52:25] | I’m speaking to the person | 我在和那个 |
[52:27] | who has taken residence inside his body. | 侵占这个躯体里的人说话 |
[52:30] | You came uninvited. | 你不请自来 |
[52:33] | Tell me if you can hear my voice. | 告诉我如果你能听到我说话 |
[52:46] | You speak Hungarian. | 你会说匈牙利语 |
[52:51] | I learned a few words | 我学了一些 |
[52:52] | in anticipation of meeting you. | 预料到会和你见面 |
[52:56] | I prefer English. | 其实我英语更好 |
[52:59] | But you were born in Hungary | 但你在匈牙利出生 |
[53:02] | My parents were Hungarian farmers | 我父母是搬到俄亥俄州的 |
[53:05] | that moved to Ohio. | 匈牙利农民 |
[53:08] | Simple people. | 路人 |
[53:11] | Just happy to own the piece of land. | 仅仅有了一片土地就很开心 |
[53:16] | I was driven to more | 我被驱使去寻找更多 |
[53:21] | creative things. | 有创造性的东西 |
[53:26] | I would like you to tell me your name | 我想让你告诉我 你的名字 |
[53:28] | and why you’ve come back here. | 和你为什么到这里来 |
[53:33] | What is your name? | 你的名字是什么 |
[53:37] | I am Miles now. | 现在我是迈尔斯 |
[53:40] | Miles, if you can hear my voice, | 迈尔斯 如果你能听到我说话 |
[53:44] | tell me the name of the person inside you. | 告诉我那个在你体内的人是谁 |
[53:49] | Tell me the name. | 告诉我 他的名字 |
[53:59] | Tell me the name. | 告诉我 他的名字 |
[54:01] | Miles, tell me the name. | 迈尔斯 告诉我他的名字 |
[54:06] | No! | 不 |
[54:22] | You have quite a collection of medication | 你收集了很多药物 |
[54:24] | in your bathroom. | 在你的房间里 |
[54:27] | Everything there is legal. | 这的一切都是合法的 |
[54:30] | Not if you give it to a minor against his will. | 但如果你用在未成年人身上 那就违法 |
[54:35] | Did you take my pills? | 你吃了我的药片吗 |
[54:39] | What would Sarah think | 如果我告诉她我在这睡着了 |
[54:41] | if I told her I fell asleep in here | 撒拉会怎么想 |
[54:44] | and woke up with your cock in my mouth? | 醒来时发现你的鸡儿在我嘴里 |
[54:49] | Then the police find drugs in my blood. | 之后警察发现我的血液里有药物成分 |
[54:52] | The same drugs from your medicine cabinet. | 和你医疗柜的药物相同 |
[54:57] | Not to mention the pubic hairs with your DNA | 更不用说那些我在你厕所角落发现的 |
[55:00] | that I found on the rim of your toilet | 含有你DNA的鸡儿毛 |
[55:03] | and placed in my teeth. | 在我的牙齿上 |
[55:08] | You’re insane. | 你着魔了 |
[55:10] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[55:13] | Who will they believe? | 他们会相信谁 |
[55:15] | An aging hippie living off his family’s fortune? | 是靠家里的财产过活的老嬉皮士 |
[55:20] | Or an innocent little boy? | 还是一个单纯的小男孩 |
[55:25] | When I snap my fingers, | 当我折手指时 |
[55:28] | Miles will return | 迈尔斯就会回来 |
[55:30] | and you will tell Sarah that you have failed to regress him | 然后你就告诉撒拉你回归失败了 |
[55:35] | because there isn’t anyone inside her son. | 因为她儿子身体里根本就没什么 |
[55:39] | Then you will leave | 之后你就会离开这 |
[55:41] | and that will be the last time you will ever see us. | 希望这是你最后一次见到我们 |
[55:46] | One, | 一 |
[55:49] | two, | 二 |
[55:51] | three. | 三 |
[55:59] | How did it go? | 情况如何 |
[56:00] | It didn’t. I’m sorry, I was wrong. | 不怎么样 对不起 我错了 |
[56:03] | It was a mistake to ask you to come here. | 叫你来这是个错误 |
[56:06] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[56:07] | Nothing. The regression didn’t work. | 什么都没发生 回归没起作用 |
[56:09] | What? I’m sorry. | 什么 我很抱歉 |
[56:11] | Christopher will see you out. | 克瑞斯普会送你离开 |
[56:14] | This way, please. | 请这边走 |
[57:09] | Miles | 迈尔斯 |
[57:11] | Go inside. | 先进去吧 |
[57:13] | I need to talk to your father. | 我需要跟你爸爸谈会 |
[57:32] | I don’t feel safe with him in the house. | 我觉得让他待在家里不安全 |
[57:37] | I made some calls while I was at Tommy’s. | 我在汤米那时打了几个电话 |
[57:42] | There’s a place called Summit Hill. | 有一个叫希米特希尔的地方 |
[57:45] | I think Miles would be a good fit. | 我认为迈尔斯在那会安全 |
[57:49] | He would have round-the-clock supervision. | 他应该有全天候的监管 |
[57:53] | It’s less than an hour from here. | 离这儿不到一小时的路程 |
[58:00] | We’re talking about locking up our son? | 我们是要把我们的儿子关起来吗 |
[58:05] | What else can we do? | 我们还能有什么别的招儿嘛 |
[58:08] | This is tearing us apart, Sarah. | 撒拉 这简直 |
[58:28] | Hello? Sarah. | 撒拉 你好 |
[58:29] | It’s Arthur Jacobson. | 是我 亚瑟 雅各布森 |
[58:31] | Arthur, it’s 2:00 a.M. | 天哪 亚瑟 现在是凌晨两点 |
[58:33] | I know. I’m sorry, this can’t wait. | 我知道 很抱歉 这事儿非常急 |
[58:35] | Is Miles near you? | 迈尔斯在你身边么 |
[58:38] | Yes, he’s in his room. | 在的 他在自己房间里呢 |
[58:39] | Sara | 撒拉 |
[58:41] | go to your computer. | 去打开你的电脑 |
[58:43] | Arthur, I’m gonna hang up the phone. | 亚瑟 我要挂电话了 |
[58:45] | Sarah, wait. | 等等 等一下 |
[58:46] | Your family’s in danger. | 你全家现在都很危险的 |
[58:48] | Go to a computer where Miles won’t be able to see you. | 在确保迈尔斯看不见你的情况下打开电脑 |
[58:51] | Hang on. | 稍等 |
[58:53] | Listen to me. | 仔细听好 |
[58:54] | The person inside your son is an exceptional liar. | 你儿子身体里的那个人是一个骗术大师 |
[58:58] | He’ll pretend he’s sleeping, he’ll pretend he’s your son. | 他是在假装睡着 假装自己是你的儿子 |
[59:01] | You can’t trust anything Miles says. | 一定不要相信迈尔斯说的任何鬼话 |
[59:07] | I couldn’t talk when Miles was here. | 迈尔斯在的时候我没法跟你讲 |
[59:09] | During our session, there was a struggle, | 我和他在交谈的时候 虽然有些吵 |
[59:11] | but I think your son heard me. | 但你儿子可能还是听到了 |
[59:13] | It just took a moment to figure it out. | 我琢磨了一阵子才搞明白 |
[59:15] | He scratched what I realized was a message, the name. | 他抓出的痕迹其实是一段信息 一个名字 |
[59:19] | He gave me the name, Sarah. | 莎拉 他把名字给了出来 |
[59:22] | Type “Edward Scarka” into your computer. | 电脑里输入爱德华·斯卡克 |
[59:25] | S-c-a-r-k-a. | 斯卡克 |
[59:31] | The Thrush Creek Killer. | 画眉溪杀手 |
[59:33] | That’s him. Look at the eyes. | 就是他 仔细看他的眼睛 |
[59:38] | They’re two different colors, just like Miles. | 他也是异瞳 和迈尔斯一样 |
[59:41] | When’s Miles’ birthday? | 迈尔斯的生日是几月几号 |
[59:43] | August 22nd, 2010. | 2010年的8月22日 |
[59:45] | That’s the day Edward Scarka was killed in a police raid. | 正与爱德华·斯卡克在追缉中被杀的时间一致 |
[59:49] | He died just after 4:00 a.M. | 他在4点被杀 |
[59:52] | Miles was born at 4:15 a.M. | 迈尔斯在4点15分出生 |
[59:56] | He killed nine women over a span of five years. | 五年内有九位女性死于他手 |
[59:59] | The last victim, the tenth one, | 而最后一个 即第十位受害者 |
[1:00:01] | managed to get away, but not before he cut off her hand. | 侥幸设法逃掉了 却还是被他割掉了一只手 |
[1:00:04] | They all had their hands removed. | 所有受害者都遭断肢 |
[1:00:06] | That was his trademark. | 这是他的作案标志 |
[1:00:07] | He would cut off their hands, then kill them. | 他会先割掉受害者的双肢 再进行加害 |
[1:00:12] | The survivor, | 唯一的那位幸存者 |
[1:00:13] | Margaret St. James, wrote a book about her ordeal. | 玛格丽特 詹姆斯将这噩梦般的遭遇记述下来 |
[1:00:16] | She led the police to him, where they gunned him down. | 正是她提供的线索 才使警方得以击毙犯人 |
[1:00:21] | So now we know. | 故事到这就算结束了 |
[1:00:23] | Right? | 是吗 |
[1:00:24] | Yes, but we still need to know the reason why he’s come back. | 话虽如此 我们仍需知道他回来的原因 |
[1:00:28] | What Scarka wants. | 搞清楚斯卡克想做什么 |
[1:00:29] | That’s what will free your son. | 就能知道拯救你儿子的方法 |
[1:00:35] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:01:12] | Arthur, I have to go now. | 亚瑟 我得挂电话了 |
[1:01:15] | John. | 约翰 |
[1:01:16] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事儿了 |
[1:01:25] | We have to do something about Miles. | 我们得想办法救救迈尔斯 |
[1:01:30] | about Miles right away. | 得马上救他 |
[1:01:33] | But he absolutely cannot know. | 但必须是在他不知情的情况下才行 |
[1:02:17] | Wait an hour. | 再等上一会 |
[1:02:20] | I’ll pack some of his clothes and meet you there. | 我去打包些他的衣服 然后咱们会合 |
[1:02:40] | Is there another fraction that is equal to two-eighths? | 什么分数和八分之二相等呢 |
[1:02:44] | So can we simplify to… | 让我们同时约去 |
[1:02:47] | Mr. Blume. Is everything okay? | 布鲁姆先生 您有什么需要么 |
[1:02:49] | Uh, yeah. I’m here to pick up Miles. | 嗯 是的 我是来接迈尔斯的 |
[1:02:52] | Well, we’re almost finished our lesson, | 可以 我们马上就要下课了 |
[1:02:53] | I can bring him out in just a second. | 铃声一响你就能把孩子接走了 |
[1:02:55] | No, I’m sorry, we gotta go now. | 不行 我现在就得带他走了 |
[1:02:57] | It’s a family emergency. | 家里有点急事 |
[1:03:00] | Right. Do you need to sign out in the office? | 好吧 您跟校方沟通过了吧 |
[1:03:03] | No, Sarah just called over. | 是的 撒拉已经沟通过了 |
[1:03:05] | Spoke with them. | 您待会可以问一下 |
[1:03:08] | Hey, Miles, come on. | 嘿 迈尔斯 过来吧 |
[1:03:10] | Let’s go. | 咱们走 |
[1:03:18] | Miles | 迈尔斯 |
[1:03:24] | Let’s go, buddy. | 孩子咱们走吧 |
[1:03:29] | Miles! | 迈尔斯 |
[1:04:42] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[1:05:06] | He came back for you. | 他还是不肯放过你 |
[1:05:11] | He wants you dead. | 一定要你死了他才会罢休啊 |
[1:05:24] | Miles, your mother and I had to make a decision. | 迈尔斯 我和你妈妈决定 |
[1:05:30] | You’re gonna go and live somewhere for a while. | 你要搬去某个地方住一段时间 |
[1:05:34] | And, uh… | 而且 这个 |
[1:05:37] | The place where we’re going | 你要去的这个地方 |
[1:05:38] | has people who can help you get better. | 会有一些人来帮助你的 |
[1:05:41] | Really good doctors. | 都是些很好的医生 |
[1:05:46] | It’s gonna be tough for a while, but I think | 或许你会受一点苦 但我们相信 |
[1:05:48] | as you get older, you’ll understand | 等你长大了 你会理解我们良苦用心的 |
[1:05:50] | that sometimes… | 因为有时候 |
[1:05:52] | Sometimes what’s best for us | 有时往往那些苦难之事 |
[1:05:53] | is the hardest thing for us to do. | 会使我们变成更好的人 |
[1:06:01] | We just want you to know that we love you very much. | 你只需要你知道 爸爸妈妈其实是很爱你的 |
[1:06:05] | More than anything in the world. | 对你的爱高于一切 |
[1:06:11] | Miles… | 迈尔斯 |
[1:06:12] | Miles! | 迈尔斯 |
[1:06:53] | He’s fighting very hard right now. | 他现在的状况非常糟糕 |
[1:06:56] | We’ll have to keep him unconscious | 我们不得不让他保持昏迷状态 |
[1:06:57] | for three or four weeks. | 三到四周 |
[1:06:59] | When the swelling in his brain goes down, | 当他大脑里的肿胀消退时 |
[1:07:01] | we’ll determine the extent of his injury. | 我们再对其所受的创伤进行诊断 |
[1:07:04] | Your husband’s strong. | 你丈夫会挺过去的 |
[1:07:08] | What he needs is time. | 只需要一些时间来康复 |
[1:07:13] | Where is my son? | 我儿子在哪儿 |
[1:07:17] | He’s across the hall. | 他在大厅那 |
[1:07:29] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:07:40] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:07:46] | I love you. I’m so sorry. | 我爱你 对不起 |
[1:07:49] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:08:08] | I think I know how to stop this. | 现在我可能知道如何阻止这一切了 |
[1:08:14] | I think I can save him. | 我也许能拯救他 |
[1:08:19] | If I do this, | 一旦成功了 |
[1:08:22] | maybe… | 或许 |
[1:08:27] | Maybe we could all be back together again. | 或许咱们一家还能恢复如初 |
[1:08:41] | I’ll leave you two alone. | 我先出去一下 |
[1:09:09] | Miles, what happened in the car? | 迈尔斯 你在车里干了什么 |
[1:09:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:09:15] | I don’t remember anything. | 我什么都不记得了 |
[1:09:27] | I know how I can help you. | 我知道该怎么办了 |
[1:09:33] | But I need you to trust me. | 但首先你得信任我 |
[1:09:37] | I need you to trust me, whatever I do. | 不用管我要做什么 你都要相信我 |
[1:09:42] | Can you do that? | 能做到吗 |
[1:10:44] | Do you remember those pills | 记得我给你吃过的那些药吗 |
[1:10:45] | I gave you so you didn’t get car sick? | 就是那些防止晕车的药 |
[1:10:49] | You remember how it made you sleepy? | 你还记得它是怎么让你昏昏欲睡的吗 |
[1:10:52] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[1:10:59] | I need you to sleep. | 我需要你进入睡眠状态 |
[1:11:02] | But why? | 为什么 |
[1:11:05] | Because I can’t trust you | 因为我没法确信 |
[1:11:08] | until you’re all better. | 除非你能恢复起来 |
[1:11:10] | I want to see you take it, Miles. | 迈尔斯 我要你吃下这些药 |
[1:11:26] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里啊 |
[1:11:31] | Shut your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[1:12:01] | I’m gonna take care of what you came back for. | 我会替你完成你的心愿的 |
[1:14:00] | Can I help you? | 有什么事 |
[1:14:02] | Are you Margaret St. James? | 您是玛格丽特 詹姆斯么 |
[1:14:05] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[1:14:08] | My name is Sarah Blume. | 我叫撒拉 布鲁姆 |
[1:14:11] | I recently had an experience, and your book, it… | 我最近经历了些事 但你的书 |
[1:14:16] | It helped me. | 是你的书拯救了我 |
[1:14:20] | I was wondering if you had a moment. | 我能进来坐会吗 |
[1:14:26] | I have a rule of not seeing people in my home. | 我家里不待客的 |
[1:14:30] | Just five minutes. | 只占用你一点时间 |
[1:14:33] | Please? I have nowhere else to go. | 求你了 我实在其他没有办法了 |
[1:14:46] | I’ll make some tea. | 我去沏点茶 |
[1:14:48] | You can grab a seat. | 你随便坐吧 |
[1:14:59] | Oh, Pickles, you’re just gonna wanna come back inside | 小泡菜 你进屋去 |
[1:15:02] | as soon as you see how cold it is. | 外面太冷了 |
[1:15:04] | Yeah, okay. | 真听话 |
[1:15:06] | Here you go. Go on. | 快去吧 回去 |
[1:15:21] | Peppermint or lemon? | 柠檬茶还是薄荷茶 |
[1:15:24] | Either one. | 都行 |
[1:16:05] | This thing’s not pretty, | 虽然没那么雅观 |
[1:16:08] | but it can tear a piece of toilet paper. | 但有时候还是蛮实用的 |
[1:16:12] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[1:16:16] | Was it recent, what happened to you? | 你是最近遭遇到那些事情的吗 |
[1:16:21] | It’s been going on for a while. | 其实有段时间了 |
[1:16:25] | It’s my son. | 是我的儿子 |
[1:16:29] | This is about your son? | 关于你儿子的吗 |
[1:16:31] | Mmm. Yes, Miles. | 呃 是的 他叫迈尔斯 |
[1:16:35] | How old is he? | 他多大了啊 |
[1:16:38] | He’s eight. | 八岁了 |
[1:16:42] | That’s a wonderful age. | 真是个可爱的年龄 |
[1:16:45] | My David was so sweet at that age. | 我家大卫在这个年龄非常可爱的 |
[1:16:50] | I didn’t know that you had children. | 我并不知道你也有个儿子 |
[1:16:53] | I’ve made a choice to keep my family private. | 我选择不对外公开我的家人 |
[1:16:57] | David’s father and I got divorced before I met Scarka. | 在遭遇了那件事之后孩子他爸和我离婚了 |
[1:17:02] | But I didn’t feel it was fair to link them | 我觉得把他们也牵连进来是不公平的 |
[1:17:06] | to all that pain and hate. | 太多痛苦和仇恨 |
[1:17:11] | Where is your son now? | 你儿子现在在哪里啊 |
[1:17:14] | Starting sophomore year at Michigan State. | 在密歇根州大学念大二了 |
[1:17:19] | And from what I hear, he has a new girlfriend, too. | 据我所知 他还交了新女朋友 |
[1:17:28] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:17:31] | You’ll get through this. | 你一定会挺过去的 |
[1:17:32] | I shouldn’t have come here. | 我不应该来这的 |
[1:17:38] | May I use your restroom? | 可以借用一下洗手间吗 |
[1:17:40] | Yeah, it’s just down the hall. | 可以 在客厅后面 |
[1:17:45] | I’ll make you that cup of tea. | 我给你弄点热茶 |
[1:18:08] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:18:10] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:18:49] | Pickles | 小泡菜 |
[1:18:51] | How’d you get back inside? | 你怎么跑出来的 |
[1:18:59] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[1:19:02] | What are you doing? Stop. | 你想要做什么 停手 |
[1:19:05] | Stop. | 停手 |
[1:19:08] | Please don’t… | 求求你别 |
[1:19:13] | No. | 不要 |
[1:19:17] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[1:19:23] | I’m so sorry. | 实在对不起 |
[1:19:25] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[1:19:29] | Which one you like better? | 你想从哪边开始呢 |
[1:19:32] | Blue | 左手 |
[1:19:34] | or hazel? | 还是右手 |
[1:19:36] | Blue | 左手 |
[1:19:38] | or hazel? | 还是右手 |
[1:19:40] | Blue | 左手 |
[1:19:41] | or hazel? | 还是右手 |
[1:19:42] | How do you… | 你怎么会 |
[1:19:45] | That’s what he said the night I met him. | 那天晚上他就是这么念叨的 |
[1:19:52] | Miles | 迈尔斯 |
[1:19:56] | No, don’t! | 不 不可以 |
[1:19:58] | Miles, no! | 迈尔斯 不要 |
[1:20:04] | No. | 别 |
[1:20:21] | You should never have left me, | 不该离开我身边的 |
[1:20:23] | Margaret. | 玛格特 |
[1:21:31] | Miles! | 迈尔斯 |
[1:21:38] | Miles, it’s over! | 结束了 迈尔斯 |
[1:21:45] | Miles! | 迈尔斯 |
[1:21:55] | Miles! | 迈尔斯 |
[1:22:16] | Miles. | 迈尔斯 |
[1:22:23] | Baby… | 宝贝 |
[1:22:31] | Miles… | 迈尔斯 |
[1:22:37] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[1:22:54] | You got what you came for. | 你已经得到你想要的了 |
[1:22:58] | Let me have my son. | 离开我儿子的身体 |
[1:23:01] | You still believe Miles is alive? | 你真觉得迈尔斯还活着么 |
[1:23:06] | Did he sound like this? | 他听起来像这样吗 |
[1:23:09] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[1:23:13] | Will you always love me | 不论我做什么 |
[1:23:16] | no matter what I do? | 你都会一直爱我吗 |
[1:23:19] | You were easy. | 你可真好骗啊 |
[1:23:22] | I knew you would bring me to her. | 我早知道你会带我过来的 |
[1:23:26] | How long has he been gone? | 我儿子什么时候死掉的 |
[1:23:30] | The night you promised you would always love him… | 你说会一直爱我的那天晚上 |
[1:23:34] | …that was the last time he ever spoke to you. | 那是他最后一次和你说话了 |
[1:23:39] | He’s gone now. | 他已经死掉了 |
[1:23:41] | You | 你个 |
[1:23:44] | are a monster. | 你个魔鬼 |
[1:23:48] | You took my son’s soul? | 你已经夺走我儿子的灵魂了 |
[1:23:50] | You will not… | 你不可以 |
[1:23:56] | You cannot have his body! | 你不可以再占据他的身体了 |
[1:24:26] | Jesus! | 上帝啊 |
[1:24:46] | She was trying to kill me. | 她想杀了我 |
[1:24:53] | You’re safe now. | 你安全了 |
[1:24:57] | You’re safe. | 没事了 |
[1:25:02] | No. | 不要 |
[1:25:33] | Sorry, we’re running behind. | 抱歉 我们迟到了 |
[1:25:35] | It’s fine. | 没关系的 |
[1:25:48] | It’s great to see you again, Miles. | 很高兴又见到你了 迈尔斯 |
[1:25:51] | We’re excited you’ll be staying with us | 在你父亲好转前 |
[1:25:53] | while your dad gets better. | 欢迎你待在我们这儿 |
[1:25:56] | Wanna see your room? | 想看看你的新卧室吗 |