英文名称:The Proposition
年代:2005
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:02] | Where’s my gun? Fuckin’ hell. | 我的枪呢 妈的 |
[03:07] | Fuck. Fuckin’ bastards. Fuckin’ | 他妈的 |
[03:13] | Come on, you fuck Argh! Argh! | 来吧 妈的 啊 啊 |
[03:16] | Mikey, get down. Christ! | 米奇 蹲下 上帝 |
[03:18] | Mikey! Arggh! | 米奇 啊 |
[03:25] | I’m hit, Charlie. I’m hit. | 我被打中了 查理 我被打中了 |
[03:28] | You’ll be alright, Mikey. Hold strong. | 你不会有事的 查理 撑住 |
[03:36] | You’ll never take me alive, you bastards. | 你们永远不会活着抓住我的 你们这群龟儿子 |
[03:42] | Argh! | 啊 |
[03:50] | Ugh! | 啊 |
[04:15] | Do I need to introduce myself? | 我要介绍我自己吗? |
[04:18] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[04:20] | Good. | 那就好 |
[04:23] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[04:27] | My brother’s taken a bullet, Stanley, and is in need of medical attention. | 我兄弟吃了一颗子弹 斯坦利 他需要马上治疗 |
[04:31] | Well, allow me to address the subject of your brother, Mr Burns. | 好 请允许我解决你兄弟的问题 伯恩斯 先生 |
[04:36] | Christmas, as you’re probably aware, is fast approaching. | 你可能知道 圣诞节马上就到了 |
[04:42] | And Christmas this year will hold a unique significance for young Micky here. | 今年的圣诞节对小迈克来说 将会有特别的意义 |
[04:47] | Mikey. | 米奇 |
[04:51] | Because on Christmas Day, | 因为在圣诞节 |
[04:53] | I have made plans that he be taken from the jail in Banyon | 因为我已经计划好了 他将被从Banyon监狱提出来 |
[04:57] | and hanged by the neck until he is dead. | 然后被吊死 |
[04:59] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[05:00] | You’re a copper, Stanley, not a judge and jury. | 你是个警察 斯坦利 不是法官 也不是陪审团 |
[05:03] | Well, clearly, Mr Burns, I am what I wish to be. | 唔 很明显 伯恩斯先生 我想是什么就是什么 |
[05:11] | So what is it that you want? | 那么你到底想要什么? |
[05:12] | I want Arthur Burns. | 我想要 阿瑟·伯恩斯 |
[05:15] | I no longer ride with my brother. | 我不在和我兄弟一起混了 |
[05:21] | Arggh! | 啊 |
[05:28] | Now, I will allow you a moment to think about it. | 现在 我会给你时间想想这个问题 |
[05:49] | What’s happening, Charlie? | 怎么回事 查理 |
[05:52] | It’s alright, Mikey. | 没事的 米奇 |
[05:55] | It’s alright. | 没事的 |
[06:06] | Australia. | 澳大利亚 |
[06:11] | What fresh hell is this? | 这是什么鬼东西? |
[06:15] | I have kept company with bad men all my life. | 我这一辈子一直和坏蛋打交道 |
[06:21] | I was 22 years in Her Majesty’s land forces. | 我在皇家陆军中呆了22年 |
[06:24] | I’ve dealt with your type many times. | 我对付过很多你这种类型的人 |
[06:26] | Touch my brother again and I’ll kill you. | 再碰我的兄弟 我就杀了你 |
[06:38] | Make no mistakes, Mr Burns. | 不要再犯错 伯恩斯先生 |
[06:40] | It will be done. I will civilise this place. | 我会做完成它的 我将会教化这个地方 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:926个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:113个,六级词汇:49个,GRE词汇:70个,托福词汇:76个,考研词汇:128个,专四词汇:103个,专八词汇:24个, 所有生词标注共:247个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:43] | What the fuck are you talking about, Stanley? | 你他妈的在说什么 斯坦利? |
[06:50] | Listen to me now, Charlie. | 听我说 查理 |
[06:52] | Don’t speak. | 别说话 |
[06:53] | Hush, Mikey. You’ll be fine. | 安静 米奇 你不会有事的 |
[06:58] | Hush. | 安静 |
[07:07] | I wish to present you with a proposition. | 我想向你提出一个建议 |
[07:15] | I know where Arthur Burns is. | 我知道 阿瑟·伯恩斯 在哪里 |
[07:19] | It is a godforsaken place. | 他在一个荒凉的地方 |
[07:27] | The blacks won’t go there, nor the trackers. | 黑人不会去那里 跟踪者也不会去 |
[07:29] | Not even my own men. | 即使我的人都不会去 |
[07:35] | I suppose, in time, the bounty hunters will get him. | 我推测 赏金猪人会抓住他的 |
[07:42] | But I have other plans. | 但是我有另外的计划 |
[07:44] | I aim to bring him down. | 我的目标是打死他 |
[07:46] | I aim to show | 我的目标是证明 |
[07:47] | that he is a man like any other. | 他是一个和其它人一样的人 |
[07:49] | I aim to hurt him. | 我的目标是伤害他 |
[07:51] | When you’re ready, sir. | 都准备好了 先生 |
[07:57] | And what will most hurt him? | 什么会对他打击最大? |
[08:01] | Hmm. | 喔 |
[08:03] | Well, I’ve thought long and hard about that. | 我花时间好好想过了 |
[08:08] | And I have realised, Mr Burns, | 我意识到 伯恩斯先生 |
[08:10] | that I must become a little more inventive in my methods. | 我必须在方法上更富有创造性一点 |
[08:20] | Now, don’t speak, Mr Burns. Listen to me now. | 不要说话 伯恩斯先生 现在听我讲 |
[08:23] | Don’t say a word. | 一个字都不要说 |
[08:28] | Now, suppose I told you there was a way | 现在 假设我告诉你有一个办法 |
[08:30] | to save your little brother Mikey from the noose. | 可以使你的小兄弟免于绞刑 |
[08:35] | Suppose I gave you a horse and a gun. | 假设我给你一匹马和一把枪 |
[08:42] | Suppose, Mr Burns, | 假设 伯恩斯先生 |
[08:44] | I was to give both you and your young brother, Mikey, here, | 我会给你和你的年轻兄弟 米奇 在这里的 |
[08:47] | a pardon. | 赦免 |
[08:52] | Suppose I said that I could give you | 假设我可以给你和你的小兄弟一个机会 删除你们的犯罪记录 |
[08:56] | the chance to expunge the guilt | 删除有罪的机会 |
[08:58] | beneath which you so clearly labour. | 你可以干净地工作 |
[09:02] | Suppose I gave you till Christmas. | 假设我一直保持到圣诞节 |
[09:06] | Now, suppose you tell me what it is I want from you. | 现在假设你告诉我 我想在你那里得到什么 |
[09:10] | Hmm? | 唔? |
[09:12] | You want me to kill my brother. | 你想我杀了我的兄弟 |
[09:15] | I want you to kill your brother. | 我想你杀了你的兄弟 |
[09:21] | Arthur Burns is a monster. | 阿瑟·伯恩斯 是个怪物 |
[09:25] | An abomination. | 一个令人憎恶的人 |
[09:35] | You were right to part company with him,and to take Mikey with you. | 你带着米奇离开了他 你做得很对 |
[09:41] | What happened at the Hopkins place was unforgivable. | 发生在霍普金斯身上的事是不可原谅的 |
[09:47] | I have never seen such a sickening sight. | 我从来没见到这样今人做呕的情形 |
[09:51] | Did you know that that poor woman, Eliza Hopkins, | 你知道那个可怜的女人 艾莉沙·霍普金斯 |
[09:53] | had a child in her belly? | 肚子里还怀着孩子? |
[10:51] | Your business with your brother is unfinished. | 你和你兄弟的事还没完 |
[10:55] | You have nine days, Mr Burns. | 你还有九天时间 伯恩斯 |
[11:08] | Bring the horses round. | 把那匹马牵过来 |
[11:10] | Coming now. Come on. Get that on now. | 过来了 快点 骑上它 |
[11:41] | It’s the fucking Burns boy. | 是他妈的 伯恩斯 |
[11:43] | Come on. Let’s hit ’em. | 来吧 让我们揍他一顿 |
[11:46] | Got ’em. | 打中了 |
[11:50] | I fucking got him! | 我他妈的打中他了 |
[12:03] | WOPigs. | 猪 |
[12:05] | Who have you got? | 你抓到谁了? |
[12:10] | Troopers dismount! | 骑兵 下马 |
[12:19] | The man I have brought in | 我带来的这个男人 |
[12:21] | is Mike Burns | 叫 迈克·伯恩斯 |
[12:24] | of the Burns gang. | 他是 伯恩斯黑帮的人 |
[12:32] | That’s one down and two to go, gentlemen. | 我们抓到了一个 可是还有两个没抓到 先生们 |
[12:37] | You’ve got to get the other ones now. | 你必须抓到另外几个 |
[12:40] | I will civilise this land. | 我将教化这个地方 |
[12:45] | Make yourself at home, Mikey. | 把这里当自己家 米奇 |
[13:31] | Good evening to you, Mrs Stanley. | 晚上好 斯坦利夫人 |
[13:33] | Good evening, Mr Broussard. | 晚上好 布罗撒德先生 |
[13:46] | He’s not so fuckin’ dangerous now, is he? | 他现在没有他妈的那么危险了 不是吗? |
[14:06] | Martha? | 玛莎? |
[14:11] | Good evening, gentlemen. | 晚上好 先生们 |
[14:13] | Evening, Mrs Stanley. | 晚上好 斯坦利夫人 |
[14:14] | You should really not come here. | 你真的不应该来这里 |
[14:17] | Cannot a lady visit her husband in his place of work? | 一位女士不能到他丈夫工作的地方看他吗? |
[14:34] | You men | 你们男人 |
[14:36] | you wait outside. | 你们出去等我 |
[14:46] | We spoke about why you shouldn’t come here. | 说到为什么你不应该到这里来 |
[14:48] | This is not appropriate | 因为这是不恰当的 |
[14:50] | Morris, you’ve been gone for three days. | 莫里斯 这三天都看不到你 |
[14:55] | It’s Ionely up there at the house. | 我自己在家里很孤独 |
[14:58] | It’s so quiet without you. | 没有你这里太安静了 |
[15:00] | Are you coming home now? | 你要回家了吧? |
[15:02] | Well, I have things to attend to. | 是 我有些事情要办 |
[15:07] | I’ll have Officer Dunn escort you home. | 我会叫当恩陪同你回家的 |
[15:10] | I’ll be back soon. | 我一会就回来 |
[15:11] | You look terrible, Morris. | 你看上去很糟糕 莫里斯 |
[15:13] | Yes. | 是 |
[15:18] | Yes, I do. | 是 我是 |
[15:24] | Dunn. | 当恩 |
[15:26] | Who is that? | 是谁? |
[15:29] | But he’s no more than a boy. | 但他只是个孩子 |
[15:31] | He’s man enough, ma’am. He’s man enough, indeed. | 他已经是个男人了 太太 他当然已经是个男人了 |
[15:34] | Enough. | 够了 |
[15:42] | Escort Mrs Stanley home and wait there till I return. | 陪斯坦利太太回家等到我回去 |
[15:46] | How long will you be, dear? | 亲爱的 你要多久回来? |
[15:48] | Later. | 要晚一点 |
[16:00] | Never speak to my wife about such things again. | 永远不要再和我妻子谈论类似的事情 |
[16:02] | Do you understand? My apologies, Captain. | 你明白吗? 我道歉 长官 |
[16:04] | What happened today on the flats, that’s between you and me. | 永远不要让任何人知道 今天那栋房子里发生的事 |
[16:08] | Of course, sir. | 当然 先生 |
[16:10] | Because there would be consequences were it to become common knowledge. | 因为如果大家都知道了 会引起严重的后果 |
[16:12] | Yes. | 是 |
[17:10] | Eliza Hopkins was a good Christian woman, | 艾莉沙·霍普金斯 是个虔诚的基督徒 |
[17:13] | and she was my friend. | 而且她是我的朋友 |
[17:15] | I pray to God that her death was mercifully swift. | 我向上帝祈祷愿他的死很快没有痛苦 |
[17:18] | It was, wasn’t it? | 确实很快 不是吗? |
[17:20] | Martha, can we speak of other things? | 玛莎 我们可以谈点别的事情吗? |
[17:26] | Come here, Captain Stanley. | 到这里来 斯坦利 |
[17:52] | My poor husband. | 我可怜的 丈夫 |
[18:14] | The world you live in in there. | 你的大脑里装着整个世界 |
[18:22] | Don’t be gloomy, dear. | 别沮丧 亲爱的 |
[18:27] | This burden you carry | 你所背负的担子 |
[18:31] | you might let me carry it too. | 或许你可让我分担一点 |
[18:36] | I believe in you. | 我相信你 |
[18:56] | Stay down. Stay in bed. | 趴下 呆在床上 |
[19:16] | What in God’s name? | 上帝啊 你 |
[19:18] | Christ, sir | 天 先生 |
[19:20] | I’ve shot my bloody toes off. | 我把我的脚趾射掉了 |
[19:29] | There’s nothing to see here, Martha. Go back to bed. | 这里没有什么好看的 玛莎 回到床上去 |
[19:32] | Officer Dunn has shot his t | 当恩警官射掉了他的脚趾 |
[19:36] | Martha, go back inside. | 玛莎 回屋里去 |
[20:44] | Bloody flies. | 血猩的苍蝇 |
[20:48] | Kill one and a dozen more turn up to his funeral. | 杀了一个会有一打聚在它的尸体上 |
[20:52] | Ha! | 哈 |
[20:54] | Oh, Danny Boy | 哦 丹尼小子 |
[20:57] | The flies, the flies are crawl | 苍蝇 苍蝇在哪 |
[21:05] | Oh, a thousand pardons, my dear man. | 哦 宽恕一千次吧 我亲爱的 |
[21:08] | It appears that I am a little scuppered. | 看起来我快要崩溃了 |
[21:12] | Oh, no need for that, sir. No need for that. | 哦 没有必要 先生 没有必要 |
[21:16] | We are white men, you and I. | 我们是白人 你和我 |
[21:20] | Permit me to introduce myself. | 请允许我介绍我自己 |
[21:23] | My name is Jellon Lamb. | 我叫杰龙·莱木 |
[21:26] | Citizen of the world, you might say. | 世界公民 你可能会说 |
[21:28] | An adventurer. | 我是个冒险家 |
[21:29] | And, if I may be so bold, a man of no little education. | 但 我可以大胆地说 我受过不小的教育 |
[21:36] | And you, sir? | 而你呢? 先生? |
[21:39] | By what name am I honoured to address thee? | 我应当怎样称乎这位尊敬的先生呢? |
[21:47] | Of course, a mere detail. | 当然 只是细节 |
[21:53] | Mere detail. | 只是细节 |
[21:56] | Forgive me, sir, but I’ve been stuck here | 原谅我 先生 但是我陷到这里了 |
[21:59] | with no-one but this sorry sack of Hibernian pig shit for conversation. | 没有人可以聊天只有和这爱尔兰猪屎 |
[22:04] | Poor, poor Dan O’Reilly. | 可怜的 可怜的丹·奥瑞利 |
[22:09] | Sit, sir. Drink with me. | 坐 先生 我和一起喝酒 |
[22:14] | One more crack about the Irish, Mr Lamb, and I’ll shoot you. | 再多一个爱尔兰议员 莱木先生 我可以拍死你 |
[22:17] | Am I clear? | 我清楚了吗? |
[22:19] | Oh, as the waters of Ennis, sir. | 象恩尼斯的河水一样清楚 先生 |
[22:21] | Let us drink, then, to the Irish. | 那让我们为爱尔兰人举杯 |
[22:23] | No finer race of men have ever peeled a potato. | 没有苍蝇盯有去皮马铃薯的男人 |
[22:29] | Do you pray, Mr Lamb? Good Lord, son. | 你祈祷吗 莱木先生? 慈善的主啊 儿子 |
[22:32] | No, I do not. | 不 我不祈祷 |
[22:34] | I was, in days gone by, a believer. | 我曾经是一个信徒 |
[22:37] | But, alas, I came to this beleaguered land | 但是 唉 自从我来到这片被围困的土地 |
[22:41] | and the God in me just | 刚才上帝在我眼前 |
[22:45] | evaporated. | 蒸发 |
[22:47] | Let us change our toast, sir. | 让我们换一个祝酒辞 先生 |
[22:51] | To the God who has forgotten us. | 为忘记了我们的主 |
[22:57] | But first | 但是首先 |
[22:58] | cardinal rule. | 最重要的原则 |
[23:01] | Never raise a glass with a man whose name you do not know. | 永远不要和一个你不认识的人举杯 |
[23:10] | My name is Charles Murphy. | 我叫 查理斯·莫菲 |
[23:24] | Charles, eh? | 查理斯 是吗? |
[23:27] | Perhaps you’ve read | 或许你曾经读过 |
[23:29] | “On The Origin Of The Species By Means Of Natural Selection” | “对原产地物种的方式自然选择” |
[23:32] | by Charles Darwin. | 查尔斯·达尔文写的 |
[23:34] | Oh, don’t be thrown by the title. | 不要被书的名字吓倒 |
[23:36] | He had some most fascinating things to say. | 说他一些最吸引人的东西 |
[23:40] | Chilling things. | 伤心往事 |
[23:42] | Mr Darwin spent time studying Aboriginals. | 达尔文先生花费了很多时间来研究土著 |
[23:48] | He claims we are, at bottom, | 他声称我们 实际上是一个种 |
[23:52] | one and the same. | 同一个物种 |
[23:59] | He infers, Mr Murphy, | 他推断 莫菲先生 |
[24:03] | that we share a common ancestry with monkeys. | 猴子是我们共同的祖先 |
[24:12] | Monkeys! | 猴子 |
[24:20] | Mr Murphy, Russia, China, the Congo. | 莫菲 俄国 中国 刚果 |
[24:24] | Oh, I have travelled among unknown people | 哦 我还曾经到过海洋的另一边的大陆 遇到不为人知的种族 |
[24:28] | in lands beyond the seas. | 在远离大陆的公海 |
[24:33] | But nothing | 但是没有任何事 |
[24:36] | nothing could have prepared me for this godforsaken hole | 可以让我准备好面对这样一个荒凉的地方 |
[24:41] | You see Mr Murphy | 你看 莫菲先生 |
[24:47] | I am something of a fortune hunter. | 我的目的是追求钱财 |
[24:55] | And what fortune do you hunt out here, Mr Lamb? | 你到这里来追求什么财富呢? 莱木先生? |
[24:59] | That would be my question to you, Mr Murphy. | 那也是我要问你的问题 莫菲先生 |
[25:02] | Unhand me, Murphy, or I’ll slit your fucking throat. | 把手拿开 莫菲 不然我就割断你那该死的喉咙 |
[25:17] | We are white men, sir. | 我们是白人 先生们 |
[25:21] | Not beasts. | 不是野兽 |
[25:42] | He sits up there in those melancholy hills. | 他在那边的阴沉沉的山上住 |
[25:48] | Some say he sleeps in caves like a beast. | 有人说他象野兽一样睡在洞穴里 |
[25:53] | Slumbers deep like the kraken. | 象北海巨人睡得一样死 |
[25:57] | The blacks say that he’s a spirit. | 黑人说他是一个幽灵 |
[26:01] | The troopers will never catch him. | 军队永远不可能抓到他 |
[26:04] | Common force is meaningless, Mr Murphy, | 一般的军队毫无作用 莫菲先生 |
[26:08] | as he squats up there on his impregnable perch. | 他有关于他的牢不可破的传奇 |
[26:17] | So I wait, Mr Murphy. | 所以我等 莫菲先生 |
[26:23] | I wait Arggh! | 我等 啊 |
[26:32] | Aye, you wait. | 是 你等 |
[26:34] | You wait here, bounty hunter. | 你在这里等 赏金猎人 |
[26:48] | Hang him, sir. Hang him high, sir. | 把他吊起来 先生 把他吊得高高的 先生 |
[27:07] | Hail the conquering hero. | 向战胜的英雄致敬 |
[27:24] | What a vile specimen of humanity. | 多么可耻的人类物种啊 |
[27:28] | What a little piece of filth. | 一个多么污秽的家伙 |
[27:32] | Not really the one that we’re looking for, though, is it, Captain? | 但他不是我们正在找的那位 对不对 长官? |
[27:35] | In the end, justice will be done. | 最后正义会得到伸张的 |
[27:37] | Mm. Justice. | 正义 |
[27:40] | Save your little wisdoms for the mob, Stanley. | 别为这些暴徒说情了 斯坦利 |
[27:46] | Has he told you where his brothers are? | 他告诉我过他的兄弟们在哪里吗? |
[27:48] | With due respects, Mr Fletcher, | 在充分尊重你的前提下 弗来彻先生 |
[27:50] | perhaps it would be wise to allow police work to be done by policemen | 也许让警察先做完份内工作才是明智的 |
[28:01] | What a little piece of filth. | 一个多么污秽的家伙 |
[28:06] | Still, better than nothing, I suppose. | 我想总还是比没有强 |
[28:09] | Good evening, Captain. Good evening. | 晚上好 队长 晚上好 |
[28:51] | Me roses are looking lovely. | 这些玫瑰看起来真漂亮 |
[28:54] | I got green thumbs, I ‘ave. | 我曾经有过绿玫瑰 |
[28:57] | I was just thinking about England. | 我正在想英格兰 |
[29:02] | Do you not miss it, Martha? | 你不想念它吗 玛莎? |
[29:05] | There’s much to miss. | 怀念的事情太多了 |
[29:07] | There and here. | 这里 那里 |
[29:15] | Let’s get rid of that headache. | 让我们不要想这么头痛的事吧 |
[29:18] | Now Captain Stanley, | 现在 斯坦利队长 |
[29:21] | eat your breakfast before the flies do. | 在苍蝇吃掉你的早餐之前把它吃了 |
[29:30] | Made by me own fair ‘ands, them eggs. | 我自己做的这些鸡蛋 |
[29:33] | Me eggs have never tasted so fine, ma’am. | 我从来没有吃过这么好吃的鸡蛋 太太 |
[29:38] | You’re a good man, Morris. | 你是个好人 莫里斯 |
[29:40] | And you’re a good woman, Martha. | 你是个好女人 玛莎 |
[29:47] | Do we have company? | 我们有同伴吗? |
[29:49] | Yes, I’m afraid we do. | 是的 恐怕是的 |
[29:57] | Captain! | 长官 |
[30:10] | Excuse me, ma’am. Excuse me, sir. | 对不起 太太 对不起 先生 |
[30:15] | Martha, would you excuse us? | 玛莎 可以让我们单独呆一会吗? |
[30:17] | It’s fine, Morris. No, Martha, please. | 没事 莫里斯 不 玛莎 求你了 |
[30:19] | This is police business. | 这是警务事务 |
[30:30] | How dare you come to my house in that state? | 你怎么敢在这种情况下到我家里来? |
[30:33] | -Sir. -What exactly do you want? | -先生 -你到底想要什么? |
[30:35] | We just got back from the Arooka Ranges, sir. | 我们刚从阿鲁卡山区回来 先生 |
[30:38] | We rounded up six rebel blacks, sir. Sean killed one. | 我们抓住了六个反抗的黑人 先生 西恩杀了其中的一个 |
[30:41] | Thought you’d want to know about it straightaway. | 我想你可能想马上知道 |
[30:49] | Captain? | 长官 |
[30:52] | Captain? | 队长? |
[30:58] | No, leave the door open. It’s rank in here. | 不 让门开着 这里很臭 |
[31:01] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[31:03] | Are you sure you’ve put enough iron on these men, Sergeant? | 你确定你已经为这些人上了镣铐了吗? |
[31:07] | They have been adequately secured, sir. | 他们已经被严密看管起来了 先生 |
[31:10] | Jacko, get over here. Yes, Captain, sir. | 杰尔酷 到这里来 是的 长官 先生 |
[31:13] | Ask them how long they’ve been hiding up in the ranges. | 问一下他们已经在山上藏了多久了 |
[31:20] | He says they very tired. | 他们说他们已经很疲惫了 |
[31:24] | Well, you’ll have a nice long rest | 你们会有充分的休息 |
[31:26] | if you don’t open your fuckin’ mouths and start yapping, you black bastards. | 如果你不是张开你的臭嘴讲话 黑鬼 |
[31:30] | Sergeant. | 警官 |
[31:33] | Wait outside. | 在外面等 |
[31:34] | Wait outside the door. | 在门外边等 |
[31:36] | I’ll call you if and when I need you. | 如果我需要你的话我会叫你的 |
[31:49] | Ask them again | 再问他们 |
[31:51] | how long they’ve been hiding up in the ranges. | 问一下他们已经在山上藏了多久了 |
[32:02] | Captain, sir, he said they don’t hide in the ranges, | 队长 先生 他说他们没有在山上躲着 |
[32:05] | they live in the ranges. | 他们在这里生活 |
[32:06] | Then ask him how long they have lived in the ranges. | 那就问他们在这里生活了多久了 |
[32:09] | Them always been living in the ranges, Captain, sir. | 他们一直住在这里 队长 |
[32:16] | Ask him if they’ve seen a white man up there. | 问他们有没有见到一个白人 |
[32:19] | Yes, Captain, sir. I’ll ask them. Mm. | 是 队长 我这就问他们 |
[32:33] | They seen white man. White man catches them. | 他们看到过白人 白人抓住了他们 |
[32:36] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝 |
[32:38] | I don’t mean the police. | 我不是说警察 |
[32:41] | This this man. | 这个 这个人 |
[32:44] | This man. A man with this man. | 这个人 和这个人一起的人 |
[32:48] | A white man. | 一个白人 |
[32:50] | This man. This man. | 这个人 这个人 |
[32:57] | Ask him. | 问他 |
[33:01] | Fella in the picture | 照片里这个人 |
[33:04] | he live in a cave. | 他在一个洞里住 |
[33:05] | Dog man. | 狗人 |
[33:07] | Big fella. | 大家伙 |
[33:09] | He said dog man never sleep. He sit there all day. | 他说狗人从来不睡觉 他整天坐在那里 |
[33:13] | Sit down in a cave. Way up. | 在洞里坐着 在很高的高处 |
[33:17] | He live with small fella and black fella. | 他和一个小家伙住在一起 一个小黑人 |
[33:22] | Cannot catch him. Cannot kill him. | 不可能抓得住他 不可能杀得了他 |
[33:25] | He’s dog. | 他是条狗 |
[33:27] | What, he eats dog? | 什么 他吃狗? |
[33:29] | No, Captain, sir. He is dog. | 不是 队长 他是条狗 |
[33:32] | He changed to dog. | 他变成了狗 |
[33:35] | He grows hair. | 他长出了毛 |
[33:36] | He grow teeth. Sharp. | 他长出了锋利的牙齿 |
[33:39] | And he grows a tail, this way. | 他长出了尾巴 这样的 |
[33:41] | Long. | 长 |
[33:43] | And he stand with two leg, like this. | 他用两条腿这样站着 |
[33:46] | And he goes | 他边走边这样叫 |
[33:54] | Sergeant. | 警官 |
[33:56] | Sergeant! | 警官 |
[34:59] | The captain is weak, a weak man. | 队长很软弱 他是一个软弱的人 |
[35:02] | Oh, so you reckon he’s weak, eh, Lawrence? | 哦 所以你猜想他软弱 劳伦斯? |
[35:06] | Fuck off, Cox. | 滚蛋 科克斯 |
[35:07] | Come out here to sort out the niggers. | 出来 挑出这些黑鬼 |
[35:09] | Fuck me, he’s done nothing. | 他什么都没做 |
[35:11] | These black bastards, they’re running all over us. | 这些黑鬼 他们在我们上面跑 |
[35:13] | They chose the wrong man for the job. | 他们选了一个错误的人来做这件工作 |
[35:17] | This isn’t London. It’s not England. | 这不是伦敦 不是英国 |
[35:19] | This is fuckin’ Australia. | 这是他妈的澳大利亚 |
[35:22] | Did I say I wanted to fuck the captain’s wife? | 我曾经说过我想上队长的老婆吗? |
[35:25] | Will you go back to sleep, Paul? For gawd’s sake. | 他想回去睡觉吗 保罗 看在上帝的份上 |
[35:28] | I would like to fuck his wife. | 我想上他的老婆 |
[35:30] | If I was married to that bucket of pig’s tripe you call a fuckin’ wife, | 如果我娶了那个象猪一样家伙的老婆 |
[35:33] | I’d want to fuck her too. | 我也会想上她的 |
[35:36] | “I want to fuck his wife.” | 我想上他的老婆 |
[35:38] | I want to fuck his wife. | 我想上他的老婆 |
[35:39] | I could fuck her so Yeah, alright. | 我可以操得她 行了好了 |
[35:41] | We all want to fuck Mrs Stanley. | 我们都想上 斯坦利夫人 |
[35:46] | She certainly isn’t getting anything from the good captain, is she? | 她很显然在队长那里得不到任何满足 不是吗? |
[35:51] | You know why? | 你知道为什么? |
[35:53] | Ah, because he’s weak. | 因为他无能 |
[35:56] | He’s got other things on his mind. | 他脑子时总是想其它的事情 |
[35:58] | Because he really fucked up this time. | 所以他没有时间操他老婆 |
[36:02] | He got the boy, yeah. | 他抓住一个男孩 |
[36:03] | He let the other one go. | 就让他帮他操他老婆 |
[36:06] | Eh? | 哦? |
[38:11] | WOFix him right up. | 立刻治好他 |
[38:14] | Got him good | 给他好的 |
[38:15] | Got him good medicine. Fix him no time good. | 给他好的药品 立刻治好他 |
[38:18] | Gonna need sleep. Gonna need rest. | 真是需要睡觉了 真是需要休息了 |
[38:23] | WODon’t cry, Daddy. Blood all gone. Good and clean. | 不要哭 爸爸 血都没了 很好很干净 |
[38:27] | WOGonna need sleep. Gonna need rest. | 真是需要睡觉了 真是需要休息了 |
[40:30] | Good afternoon, Mr Broussard. | 下午好 布罗撒德先生 |
[40:33] | Remember to save a turkey for me. | 记得给我留一只火鸡 |
[40:35] | Of course, Mrs Stanley. | 当然了 斯坦利夫人 |
[40:37] | Is everything alright? | 都还好吧? |
[40:45] | Go home, you stupid cow. | 滚回家去 你这母蠢牛 |
[40:46] | I’m sorry. What did you say? | 对不起 你说什么? |
[40:50] | Mrs Stanley perhaps you’d better ask your husband. | 斯坦利太太 也许你最好问你的先生 |
[40:59] | Oh. | 哦 |
[41:15] | Shut up, dog. | 闭嘴 狗 |
[41:20] | Holy mother of mercy. | 圣母啊 宽恕我们 |
[41:23] | Look who’s raised himself from the dead. | 看一下谁死里逃生了? |
[41:24] | Him much better now. Him much better because I fixed him. | 他好多了 他好多了是因为我医好了他 |
[41:27] | He don’t look better to me. | 我看他不怎么好 |
[41:30] | You know, Samuel, the thing I relished the most while I was away | 你知道 塞缪尔 我意识到我不在是最好的事 |
[41:33] | was not having to see your fuckin’ face all the time. | 就是不用总看到你的猪脸 |
[41:36] | If it weren’t for me and my crack shooting, you’d be fuckin’ dingo dinner. | 如果不是我高明的枪法 你已经做了野狗的晚餐了 |
[41:39] | 30 yards away, I was, and | 三十多码距离 我干的 |
[41:42] | Blew that black bastard’s head right off. | 一下打暴黑人私生子的头部右边 |
[41:45] | It was beautiful. | 真是太美了 |
[41:46] | Show a bit of respect or I might just have to shoot you, with my new Winchester. | 给我一点尊敬 不然我可能不得不用我的新枪打死你 |
[41:55] | Fuck! That hurt! | 妈的 那很痛 |
[43:00] | Aw, Charlie. Go easy there. | 哦 查理 小心点 |
[43:02] | It’s alright, Charlie. | 没事的 查理 |
[43:07] | Do you want to know why I’ve come back? | 你想知道我为什么回来吗? |
[43:09] | I know why you’ve come back, Charlie. | 我知道你为什么回来 查理 |
[43:13] | Look at that. | 看看那个 |
[43:19] | Be humble of heart, Charlie. This is the end of things. | 用谦恭的心去看 查理 那是事物的归宿 |
[43:24] | You’re my brother, Charlie. | 你是我的兄弟 查理 |
[43:26] | You belong with me. | 你和我一起 |
[43:29] | We are a family. | 我们是一家子 |
[43:31] | All of us. | 所有的人 |
[43:33] | Yeah, I was just getting reacquainted. | 是 我刚刚被重新接纳了 |
[43:35] | Samuel. | 塞缪尔 |
[43:37] | Oh, be kind. A little tolerance, Charlie. | 友好一点 宽容一点 查理 |
[43:41] | Samuel’s a boy. | 塞缪尔 还是个孩子 |
[43:43] | He’s a vicious little cretin. | 他是个恶毒的白痴 |
[43:58] | Where’s Mikey, Charlie? | 米奇在哪里 查理? |
[43:59] | Mikey stayed behind in Clarence. | 米奇留在了克拉轮斯 |
[44:02] | -You left Mikey alone? -He met a girl. | -你留下米奇一个人? -他认识了一个女孩 |
[44:06] | Mikey met a girl? Aye. | 米奇认识了一个女孩? 是 |
[44:09] | Mikey met a girl. | 米奇认识了一个女孩 |
[44:17] | -What’s her name, Charlie? -Molly. | -她叫什么 查理? -莫利 |
[44:20] | Molly. | 莫利 |
[44:22] | Molly O’Boyle. | 莫利·欧伯依 |
[44:24] | Molly O’Boyle. | 莫利·欧伯依 |
[44:30] | A red-headed colleen, no doubt. | 一个红头发爱尔兰少女 毫无疑问 |
[44:32] | Aye. Red. | 是 红的 |
[44:34] | Like the sunset. | 象日落一样 |
[44:37] | Like the sunset. | 象日落一样 |
[44:53] | What does she do, this Molly O’Boyle? | 她是做什么的? 这个莫利·欧伯依? |
[44:59] | I’m feeling a bit tired right now, Arthur. | 我现在感觉有点累了 阿瑟 |
[45:02] | Is she a farmer’s daughter? Can she cook a good lamb stew? | 他是个农夫的女儿? 她会做好吃的炖羊肉吗? |
[45:04] | Would you stop it? | 我们可以不说这个吗? |
[45:15] | Mikey’s not the same stuff as us. | 米奇和我们不是一样的人 |
[45:18] | We’ll be flung to the depths, you and I. | 我们会进地狱的 你和我 |
[45:22] | He worships you, you know. | 你知道的 他崇拜你 |
[45:25] | There was a time we both did. | 我们曾经都崇拜你 |
[45:38] | Mikey deserves better. | 米奇应当得到更好的 |
[45:40] | You were right to leave – take him with you. | 你带他离开是对的 |
[45:46] | I need to rest. | 我要休息 |
[45:47] | Mary O’Boyle. | 玛丽·欧伯依 |
[45:50] | Molly, Arthur. Molly. | 莫利 阿瑟 莫利 |
[45:52] | Molly. Molly. Right. Molly. | 莫利 莫利 对了 莫利 |
[46:25] | Mikey, Mikey. | 米奇 米奇 |
[46:28] | On the fifth day of Christmas | 还有五天圣诞节了 |
[46:31] | My true love gave to me | 给我真正的爱情 |
[46:34] | Five cats a-flogging | 五只猫上刑 |
[46:37] | Four nooses swinging | 四只鼻子摆动 |
[46:41] | Three crows a-pecking | 三乌鸦啄 |
[46:45] | Two dogs a-pissing | 两只狗狗尿尿 |
[46:49] | And little Mikey | 还有小米奇 |
[46:52] | Hanging from a pear tree. | 吊死在梨树上 |
[46:57] | Only five more days to go, Mikey. | 只有五天的时间了 米奇 |
[47:11] | Martha. | 玛莎 |
[47:15] | Martha. | 玛莎 |
[47:18] | When Sergeant Lawrence said | 当警官劳伦斯说 |
[47:21] | that the boy that you are holding at the lock-up was man enough | 你抓住的这个男孩已经是个男人了 |
[47:27] | what did he mean by that? | 他到底是什么意思? |
[47:29] | Sergeant Lawrence is an ignorant thug with the moral fortitude of a snake. | 警官劳伦斯是个无知的暴徒象蛇一样固执 |
[47:33] | Just disregard What did he mean? | -不要理他 -他到底是什么意思? |
[47:36] | What did the boy do? | 这个男孩做了什么? |
[47:38] | He’s a member of the Burns gang. | 他是伯恩斯黑帮的成员 |
[47:39] | There are certain things a woman should not be privy | 有些事情女人是不应当参与的 |
[47:41] | I know that. I asked you a question. | 我知道 我问了你一个问题 |
[47:43] | I asked you not to visit me at work. | 我请你不要在工作的时候来找我 |
[47:45] | -Tell me what he did to Eliza. -Enough. | -告诉我他对艾莉做了什么 -够了 |
[47:47] | -She was my friend! -Enough! | -她是我的朋友 -够了 |
[47:52] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[47:57] | Headache, Captain Stanley? | 真头痛 斯坦利队长? |
[48:07] | So, what can I do for you, Mr Fletcher? | 我可以为您做什么 弗来彻先生? |
[48:17] | Word has it that your men captured half a dozen rebel blacks two days ago, | 你的人两天前抓到了六个反抗的黑人 |
[48:22] | and that one was shot in the process. | 一个在反抗的时候被打死了 |
[48:27] | Do you have a problem with that? | 你对此有问题吗? |
[48:30] | Yes, Captain, I do. | 是的 队长 我是有问题 |
[48:32] | Word came this morning from Eight Mile Creek | 八英里外的克里克传来消息 |
[48:34] | that Dan O’Reilly’s place was attacked. | 丹·奥瑞利 的地方被袭击了 |
[48:37] | Are you sure it was blacks? | 你确信是黑人吗? |
[48:38] | Dan O’Reilly had so many spears in him | 丹·奥瑞利身上有那么多标枪 |
[48:40] | that he resembled your good old garden variety English hedgehog. | 他们把你的旧花园插得象英国刺猬一样 |
[48:46] | It’s simple, Captain. | 很简单 队长 |
[48:47] | It’s called the law of reciprocity. | 这叫做交互法则 |
[48:50] | Kill one of them and they’re going to kill one of ours. | 杀了他们一个人他们就要杀我们一个人 |
[48:54] | Do the job I brought you here to do, hmm? | 做我带你来要做的工作 哼? |
[48:59] | If you have to kill one, | 如果你必须要杀一个人 |
[49:01] | make sure you bloody well kill them all. | 要血猩地把他们全杀掉 |
[49:05] | Well, I’ll send some troopers out today. | 好的 我今天会派出军队 |
[49:13] | Well, is our business here finished? | 我们这里的事情完了吗? |
[49:16] | I’m going to have Mike Burns flogged. | 我将会惩罚迈克·伯恩斯 |
[49:18] | What? 100 lashes. | 什么 100鞭 |
[49:25] | Martha. | 玛莎 |
[49:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[49:29] | I thought you gentlemen might like a little tea. | 我想你们可能想喝点茶 |
[49:32] | Please, sit down. | 请坐 |
[49:36] | Thank you, Martha. That would be lovely. | 谢谢 玛莎 这真是太好了 |
[49:42] | Thank you, Martha. | 谢谢 玛莎 |
[50:01] | Is there anything else I can get you? | 你们还需要什么吗? |
[50:03] | No, thank you, Martha. This is lovely. | 不用了 谢谢你 玛莎 真是太好了 |
[50:08] | Well, then, I’ll leave you two gentlemen alone. | 那你们两个自己谈吧 |
[50:26] | A clever and well-bred woman, your wife. | 你妻子是个聪明而有教养的女人 |
[50:31] | You did well for yourself, Captain. | 你自己做得很好 队长 |
[50:38] | Word has it | 听说 |
[50:41] | that you had Charlie Burns. | 你抓住了查理·伯恩斯 |
[50:45] | And you let him go. | 而你放他走了 |
[50:47] | Word has it that you offered him some kind of deal. | 听说你和他达成了协议 |
[50:52] | Tell me this isn’t so, Captain. | 告诉我事情不是这样的 队长 |
[50:55] | Word has it that you promised | 听说你会宽恕 |
[50:58] | those animals who raped Eliza Hopkins a pardon | 强奸了艾莉沙·霍普金斯的野兽 |
[51:01] | if Charlie Burns brought back his brother. | 如果查理·伯恩斯带回他的兄弟 |
[51:03] | A pardon for the annihilation of the Hopkins family. | 宽恕杀光了霍普金斯全家的人 |
[51:07] | Are you completely out of your mind? | 你疯了吗? |
[51:10] | Listen to me. Mike Burns is a simpleton. | 听我说 迈克·伯恩斯是个笨蛋 |
[51:12] | He spends all day in his cell, crying like a child. | 他在牢房里象个孩子一样哭了一整天 |
[51:15] | It is my belief that he is not responsible for his actions. | 我相信他对那次行为没有责任 |
[51:18] | I’m not interested in your beliefs, Captain Stanley. | 我对你相信什么不感兴趣 斯坦利·队长 |
[51:21] | Who do you think you are? The judge and jury? | 你以为你是谁? 法官和陪审团? |
[51:23] | Arthur Burns must be stopped. | 必须停止阿瑟·伯恩斯的暴行 |
[51:25] | It is he who is responsible for this outrage. | 他对他的暴行负有责任 |
[51:29] | And I know that Charlie Burns will stop at nothing | 而且我知道查理·伯恩斯不会为任何事 |
[51:33] | to protect his younger brother Mike. | 放弃保护他人小兄弟迈克的 |
[51:37] | So all we need do now is wait. | 所以我们所能做的就是等 |
[51:39] | Wait? | 等? |
[51:42] | My God, man. They raped a woman. | 天 我的上帝 他强奸了一个女人 |
[51:44] | Tomorrow morning, I want Mike Burns flogged. | 明天早上 我要鞭打迈克·伯恩斯 |
[51:51] | As I said, 100 lashes. | 象我说的 100鞭 |
[51:53] | This will kill him. So be it. | 这会杀了他的 那就让他死 |
[51:55] | But what if I’m right? | 但是万一我是对的呢? |
[51:58] | What if Charlie Burns does as I ask? What if he comes back? | 如果查理·伯恩斯按我的要求做了呢? 如果他回来了呢? |
[52:02] | Then we will hang the lot of them. | 那我们就把他们都吊死 |
[52:08] | Good day. | 日安 |
[52:22] | Martha. | 玛莎 |
[52:25] | Martha. Stay here. | 玛莎 呆在这里 |
[52:27] | Do not let anyone in. I shall return tomorrow. | 不要放任何人进来 我明天回来 |
[52:32] | Martha! Do you hear me? | 玛莎! 你听到了吗? |
[52:34] | Please. Stay here. | 求你了 在这里呆着 |
[53:26] | What’s going on in here? | 这里发生什么事了? |
[53:31] | I believe Officer Davenport and Officer Matthews | 我想是达文波特长官和马修斯长官 |
[53:34] | were entertaining the prisoner, sir. | 正在拿战俘取乐 |
[53:36] | Is that right, Sergeant? Yes, sir. | 是这样吗 警官? 是的 长官 |
[53:38] | Well, I’ve got a job for you. Yes, sir. | 好 我交给你一件任务 是的 长官 |
[53:41] | You have unfinished business in the Arooka Ranges. | 你在阿鲁卡山地还有未做完的事 |
[53:43] | Sir. Rebel blacks, Sergeant. | 长官 反抗的黑人 警官 |
[53:45] | Within two hours, you must find Jacko | 两个小时内 你必须找到杰尔酷 |
[53:48] | and recruit some more troopers | 征募多一些军人 |
[53:53] | and depart. | 然后启程 |
[53:59] | You fucking snake. | 你这该死的蛇 |
[54:03] | Why are you still standing there? | 为什么你还站在这里? |
[54:07] | You’ve been dismissed. | 你已经被解散了 |
[54:18] | Where’s Charlie, Mr Stanley? | 查理在那里 斯坦利 先生? |
[54:23] | I don’t know, son. | 我不知道 孩子 |
[54:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[54:37] | Captain? | 队长? |
[54:57] | Captain? | 队长? |
[55:12] | Bring him out, Stanley! Bring him out, Captain! | 把他带出来 斯坦利 把他带出来 队长 |
[55:31] | Michael Burns. | 迈克尔·伯恩斯 |
[55:34] | Let’s see him, Stanley! | 让我们看看他 斯坦利 |
[55:40] | Give him to us, Stanley! | 把他交给我们 斯坦利 |
[55:46] | Bring him out, Stanley. | 把他带出来 斯坦利 |
[55:48] | Stand aside, Stanley. | 站到一边 斯坦利 |
[55:52] | We want justice. | 我们要公正 |
[56:01] | I’ll shoot the first person who lays hands on Mike Burns. | 谁要是敢第一个碰迈克·伯恩斯 我就打死他 |
[56:07] | Give him to us. | 把他交给我们 |
[56:14] | He’ll sort it. | 他会解决这件事的 |
[56:18] | You heard me. | 你听到了 |
[56:21] | You move, I’ll shoot you dead. | 你动一下 我就开枪打死你 |
[56:25] | Are you going to shoot your wife as well, Captain? | 你会开枪打你的妻子吗 队长? |
[56:32] | Martha? | 玛莎? |
[56:34] | She was with child, for God’s sake. | 看在上帝的份上 她怀着孩子 |
[56:38] | Martha, if this flogging goes ahead | 玛莎 如果实行鞭刑的话 |
[56:45] | it will be our death sentence. | 我们就是在判他死刑 |
[56:48] | What if it had been me? | 如果被奸杀的是我呢? |
[57:11] | Come on, you fuckin’ nasty | 算了吧 你个下贱的东西 |
[57:12] | Captain Stanley? | 斯坦利队长? |
[57:14] | Help me! Get up, Mikey! | 救我 起来 米奇 |
[57:16] | Get it over and bloody done with! | 过来让我们以血来结束这件事 |
[57:20] | Go on! Go on. Get up. Stop it! | 继续 继续 站起来 停下 |
[57:22] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[57:25] | Now stay still. | 现在不许动 |
[57:27] | My good people Stay still! | 我善良的人们 |
[57:31] | before you stands, one of the vilest, most bloodthirsty villains | 你们面前站着一个可耻的 最残忍的坏人 |
[57:37] | this country has ever seen. | 这个国家前所未有的坏人 |
[57:40] | Rapist. | 强奸犯 |
[57:42] | Looter. Murderer. | 抢劫犯 杀人犯 |
[57:45] | His crimes are of the most heinous kind. | 他犯的是最让人可恨的罪 |
[57:49] | Before the year is out, this man will hang. | 在新年来临之前 这个人必须被吊死 |
[57:51] | Today, he will be flogged. | 今天 他将被鞭打 |
[57:53] | A message to all who would dare transgress the laws of this land. | 要让那些敢践踏法律的人看看 |
[57:58] | -100 lashes. -Please. | -100鞭 -求你了 |
[58:00] | Proceed. | 开始 |
[58:02] | -One! -Please! | -一 -求你了 |
[58:04] | Arggh! | 啊 |
[58:11] | Please! | 求求你们 |
[58:12] | Arggh! | 啊 |
[58:15] | Oh, Peggy Gordon | 哦 独腿弋登 |
[58:20] | You are my darling | 你是我的宝贝 |
[58:26] | Come sit you down | 来这里坐下 |
[58:32] | Upon my knee | 坐在我的膝盖上 |
[58:37] | And tell to me | 请告诉我 |
[58:41] | The very reason | 非常理由 |
[58:48] | Why I am slighted so | 我为什么这么轻视 |
[58:53] | By thee | 为祢 |
[58:57] | I wish I was in | 我想我是在 |
[59:01] | Some Ionesome valley | 一些英那桑山谷 |
[59:08] | Where womankind | 哪里来的女人啊 |
[59:14] | Could not be found | 无法找到 |
[59:19] | And little birds | 还有小鸟 |
[59:23] | Sing up on the branches | 唱起来就分开 |
[59:30] | And every moment | 和每一刻 |
[59:34] | A different sound | 不同的歌声 |
[59:39] | Oh, Peggy Gordon | 哦 独腿弋登 |
[59:43] | You are my darling | 你是我的宝贝 |
[59:50] | Come sit you down | 来这里坐下 |
[59:55] | Upon my knee | 坐在我的膝盖上 |
[59:59] | And tell to me | 请告诉我 |
[1:00:03] | The very reason | 非常理由 |
[1:00:10] | Why I am slighted so | 我为什么这么轻视 |
[1:00:16] | By thee. | 为祢 |
[1:00:31] | He could shame a nightingale. | 他唱得比夜莺还好听 |
[1:00:45] | 38 38 | |
[1:00:49] | 39 39 | |
[1:00:54] | Go on. | 继续 |
[1:01:25] | Your days are over, Captain Stanley. | 你的日子已经完了 斯坦利队长 |
[1:01:39] | Martha. | 玛莎 |
[1:01:42] | Come on. | 来 |
[1:03:29] | Martha, you must eat. | 玛莎 你必须吃东西 |
[1:03:31] | Tobey’s made you some soup. | 托比 给你做了一点汤 |
[1:03:49] | Here you go. | 在这里 |
[1:03:55] | This is good. | 很好吃 |
[1:04:06] | You must eat something, Martha, please. | 你必须吃点东西 玛莎 求你了 |
[1:04:12] | No. | 不吃 |
[1:04:18] | No. | 不吃 |
[1:04:31] | I’m so sorry. | 我非常报歉 |
[1:04:35] | Forgive me, please. | 请原谅我 |
[1:04:37] | I just wanted to protect you. | 我只是想保护你 |
[1:04:41] | I had an idea about justice and | 我曾经有我的正义观 |
[1:04:45] | for the town, for the country | 为了这个城镇 这个国家 |
[1:04:48] | for you. | 为了你 |
[1:04:51] | For you. | 为了你 |
[1:04:54] | And now | 现在 |
[1:04:58] | I don’t know. | 我真的不知道 |
[1:05:02] | Hey, quit pissing down my leg. | 嗨 不要尿到我的腿上 |
[1:05:03] | Well, find your own fuckin’ tree. | 去找你他妈自己的树 |
[1:05:05] | What do you need a fuckin’ tree for? | 你他妈的要树干什么? |
[1:05:07] | Just piss out there, not on me. | 尿到那边 不要尿到我身上 |
[1:05:09] | Fuck off. You pissed on me, you idiot. | 操死你 你尿到我身上了 蠢猪 |
[1:05:11] | Strange mob you whities. | 奇怪的你们白人 |
[1:05:21] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[1:05:23] | Sergeant Laurie | 劳瑞警官 |
[1:05:26] | over there. | 那边 |
[1:05:27] | What? | 什么? |
[1:05:29] | Where? | 哪里? |
[1:05:31] | See it? | 看到了吗? |
[1:05:33] | Hard to see it. | 很难看得清 |
[1:05:36] | At foot of the ranges. | 在山脚下 |
[1:05:37] | What? I can’t see a bloody thing. | 什么? 我看不到任何有血的地方 |
[1:05:39] | There. | 那里 |
[1:05:41] | What? | 什么? |
[1:05:46] | Smoke. | 烟 |
[1:06:05] | Love. | 爱 |
[1:06:07] | Love is the key. | 爱是关键 |
[1:06:11] | Love and family. | 爱和家庭 |
[1:06:16] | For what are night and day – | 如果没有白天和黑夜 |
[1:06:19] | the sun, the moon, the stars – | 太阳 月亮 星星 |
[1:06:23] | without love | 又有什么意义? |
[1:06:26] | and those you love around you? | 和身边爱你的人 |
[1:06:31] | What could be more hollow, than to die alone unloved? | 有什么比没有人爱 孤独地死去更空虚的呢? |
[1:06:40] | What the fuck was that? | 那是他妈的什么 |
[1:06:42] | Fuckin’ trooper’s rifle 450s. | 他妈的军队的枪 450的 |
[1:06:44] | Shooting blacks. Be calm, Samuel. | 他们在向黑人开枪 冷静点 塞缪尔 |
[1:06:47] | The shots are miles away. | 他们还有几英里远呢 |
[1:08:14] | Burn it. | 烧了它 |
[1:08:17] | Burn the fuckin’ lot. | 把这个地方他妈的烧光 |
[1:08:21] | Don’t stand there moping. | 不要光站在那里发呆 |
[1:08:25] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[1:08:27] | Burn everything! | 烧掉所有的东西 |
[1:08:35] | Molly O’Boyle, my arse. | 莫利·欧伯依 我的屁股. |
[1:09:12] | Who the fuck left Danny Boy out in the sun? | 谁他妈的把丹尼留在太阳底下了? |
[1:09:22] | Hey, Jacko, you lazy bugger. | 嗨 杰尔酷 你这个懒虫 |
[1:09:25] | I told you to bury that bastard last night. | 我昨晚告诉过你要把所有的东西都烧了 |
[1:09:27] | He stinks worse than you. | 他比较还臭 |
[1:09:31] | Jacko. | 杰尔酷 |
[1:09:34] | You got the wrong fuckin’ black man. | 你叫错人了 |
[1:09:38] | Slowly now, Sergeant. | 慢下来 警官 |
[1:09:40] | Put your privates back in your pants and turn around. | 把手放到裤子里 转过身来 |
[1:09:47] | Come to steal my brother a horse and we find ourselves a copper. | 想到这里来为我兄弟偷匹马结果发现了一个警察 |
[1:09:51] | You fire that gun, you’ll have eight more all over you. | 你开枪的话 你周围会有8支枪对着你 |
[1:09:54] | Fair enough. | 很好 |
[1:10:00] | Step into the shade, Sergeant. | 走到阴影里去 警官 |
[1:10:03] | To the back. | 到后面去 |
[1:10:13] | Has has Charlie found you, then? | 那么查理 找到你了吗? |
[1:10:15] | Stanley’s little mate. | 斯坦利 的小伙伴 |
[1:10:17] | Over there. | 那边 |
[1:10:20] | By the straw. | 稻草旁边 |
[1:10:22] | Good boy. | 很好 |
[1:10:23] | That’s right. Stay. Lay down, Sergeant. | 对了 停下 躺下 警官 |
[1:10:27] | Hey, hey. Whoa. Come here. Lie down. | 嗨 嗨 到这里来 躺下 |
[1:10:29] | I know something you don’t know. | 我知道一些你不知道的事 |
[1:10:32] | Hush now, Sergeant. Whoa, whoa. | 静一点 警官 哇 哇 |
[1:10:35] | Hey, hey, hey. Whoa. Hush. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 哇 安静 |
[1:10:38] | Your brother’s come to kill you. | 你兄弟是去杀你的 |
[1:10:39] | -I can help. -You can help me? | -我可以帮忙 -你可以帮我? |
[1:10:44] | Help your fuckin’ self. | 我帮你妈的 |
[1:10:47] | Steady. Come on. | 不要动 来吧 |
[1:10:49] | Help your fuckin’ self. | 我帮你妈的 |
[1:10:50] | Help your fuckin’ self | 去帮你他妈的自己吧 |
[1:10:55] | copper. | 警察 |
[1:11:06] | Here’s your knife back, you dog. | 还给的刀 狗人 |
[1:11:19] | There’s something I want to tell you. | 有件事我想告诉你 |
[1:11:24] | I’ve been having a dream most nights. | 我一直在做一个梦 大多数晚上 |
[1:11:28] | I’ve kept it from you. | 我没有告诉你 |
[1:11:30] | But I don’t suppose it matters now. | 但是那时我不应当告诉你现在我必须得说 |
[1:11:34] | I’m in a room. | 我在一个房间里 |
[1:11:37] | It’s our bedroom, I think. | 在我们的睡房 我想 |
[1:11:39] | And | 然后 |
[1:11:41] | I’m searching for something. | 我在找什么东西 |
[1:11:44] | And then suddenly I feel a presence in the room and | 然后我忽然感到什么东西在屋里 |
[1:11:49] | I stand up and I turn around | 我站起来 转过身 |
[1:11:53] | and there in the doorway is Eliza Hopkins. | 艾莉沙·霍普金斯 站在门厅里 |
[1:11:57] | And she looks frightful. | 她看上去可怕极了 |
[1:11:59] | Her her dress is all creased and torn | 她的裙子都撕裂了 |
[1:12:05] | and covered in blood, and her face, too. | 裙子上都是血 脸上也是 |
[1:12:09] | All battered and bruised and splashed with blood. | 到处都是血 |
[1:12:12] | -Martha, -But listen to this. | -玛莎 -听着 |
[1:12:15] | In her arms she’s holding something. | 她用胳膊托着什么东西 |
[1:12:17] | I I I can’t see what it is | 我看不到是什么 |
[1:12:23] | because it’s covered by her hair. | 因为被她的头发遮住了 |
[1:12:27] | And then she walks towards me. | 然后她走向我 |
[1:12:31] | Very slowly. | 很慢 |
[1:12:35] | And | 然后 |
[1:12:38] | she hands me a tiny bundle. | 她给了我一个小包裹 |
[1:12:44] | And I look down | 我看了一下 |
[1:12:48] | and I see that it’s a baby. | 我看到是一个婴儿 |
[1:12:52] | A newborn. | 刚出生的 |
[1:12:56] | And this baby Oh, it’s a beautiful baby, Morris. | 这个婴儿真漂亮 莫里斯 |
[1:13:01] | And it it opens its eyes. | 他睁开了眼 |
[1:13:05] | And then I feel a pressure on my hand | 我手上感到了重量 |
[1:13:09] | and I look down and I see | 我往下看 |
[1:13:11] | that the baby has taken hold of my finger | 这个婴儿抓住我的手指 |
[1:13:15] | and it’s squeezing it tight in its tiny fist. | 用她的小拳头抓得紧紧的 |
[1:13:23] | Then I wake up. | 然后我就醒了 |
[1:13:33] | But after I wake, it’s | 醒了之后 |
[1:13:35] | it’s the strangest thing. | 最奇怪的事 |
[1:13:38] | I can still feel, I can still feel the pressure | 我仍然可以感觉到 我仍然可以感觉到压力 |
[1:13:42] | of that dream baby’s hand on my finger. | 梦中婴儿施加到我手上的压力 |
[1:13:50] | What do you think of that? | 你对这个怎么想? |
[1:14:05] | That’s the boy. Argh! Good boy. | 就是这样 啊 好家伙 |
[1:14:11] | Nice and tight, eh? Right. | 绑得很结实很紧 对不对? |
[1:14:15] | Up we get. | 起来 |
[1:14:19] | Oh, no. I wouldn’t try that if I were you. | 哦 没用的 如果我是你我不会尝试反抗的 |
[1:14:21] | Ligatures and knots are one of my many talents. | 绑人和打结是我的长项 |
[1:14:31] | And it appears that you are singularly bereft | 看起来好象你反常地什么天份都丢了 |
[1:14:34] | in any talents whatsoever, Mr Burns. | 无论什么 伯恩斯 |
[1:14:40] | To be speared by a savage. | 被土著人用标枪投中了 |
[1:14:41] | How extraordinarily quaint. | 如何的装傻 |
[1:14:47] | Easy, Mr Burns. | 放松点 伯恩斯 |
[1:14:53] | I was drunk. | 我喝醉了 |
[1:14:55] | You only got me because I was drunk. | 你能打昏我是因为我喝醉了 |
[1:14:57] | Well, I’m not drunk now. I’m on the job now. | 现在我没有喝酒 我在做我的工作 |
[1:15:03] | Not a bad day’s work either. | 今天的成果还不错 |
[1:15:04] | What is an Irishman but a nigger turned inside out? | 什么一个爱尔兰人啊 实际上一个黑鬼装的 |
[1:15:10] | Now | 现在 |
[1:15:11] | -We’re going to sit down, -Charlie! | -我们要坐到 -查理 |
[1:15:15] | On this log. | 这块木头上 |
[1:15:17] | Nice and easy, Mr Burns. | 合作点 伯恩斯 |
[1:15:20] | There. | 那里 |
[1:15:41] | I really should stop saving your life, brother Charlie. | 我真不应该救你的命 查理兄弟 |
[1:15:43] | Come on! Come on! | 救我 救我 |
[1:15:47] | All things considered. | 所有的事情都考虑过了 |
[1:15:48] | “There’s night and day, brother. | 这里有白天和黑夜 兄弟 |
[1:15:53] | “Both sweet things. | 都是美好的事物 |
[1:15:56] | “Sun and moon and stars, all sweet things. | 太阳 月亮和星星 都是美好的事物 |
[1:16:03] | “Likewise there’s a wind on the heath. | 同样 荒野上总是有风 |
[1:16:09] | “Life is very | 生命是非常 |
[1:16:13] | “sweet, brother” | 美好的 兄弟 |
[1:16:17] | “Life is very sweet brother. | 生命是非常美好的 兄弟 |
[1:16:22] | “Who would wish to die?” | 谁会想死? |
[1:16:27] | George Borrow, I believe. | 乔治·伯罗的诗 我记得 |
[1:16:30] | A worthy writer. | 一个值得尊敬的作家 |
[1:16:32] | And a beautiful sentiment, sir. | 一个具有高尚情操的人 先生 |
[1:16:36] | But you’re not my brother. | 但你不是我的兄弟 |
[1:16:49] | Finish him. | 杀了他 |
[1:16:52] | Oh, dear. | 哦 亲爱的 |
[1:16:59] | This may hurt. | 这可能很疼 |
[1:17:02] | Arggh! | 啊! |
[1:17:05] | Arggghhh! | 啊! |
[1:17:30] | Why can’t you ever just stop me? | 为什么你就不能阻止我呢? |
[1:17:40] | They’re hanging Mikey come Christmas Day. | 他们要在圣诞节吊死米奇 |
[1:17:44] | When’s Christmas, Charlie? | 什么时候是圣诞节 查理? |
[1:17:46] | I have some riding to do. | 我要骑马回去 |
[1:17:48] | Brother! | 兄弟 |
[1:18:07] | Where did you get it? | 你从什么地方得来的? |
[1:18:09] | I’m a very resourceful woman. | 我是个很有办法的女人 |
[1:18:11] | I never doubted it for a moment. | 我从来没有怀疑过这点 |
[1:18:13] | Look real good, missus. | 看起来真漂亮 太太 |
[1:18:14] | Thank you, Tobey. | 谢谢你 托比 |
[1:18:16] | And | 还有 |
[1:18:31] | And look. | 看 |
[1:18:39] | Snow. | 雪 |
[1:18:48] | Ho, ho, ho. | 吼 吼 吼 |
[1:18:49] | Ho, ho, ho. | 吼 吼 吼 |
[1:18:56] | Who is it? Dr Bantrey. | 谁 般特瑞·医生 |
[1:19:04] | -Are you alone? -Yes. | -你一个人吗? -是的 |
[1:19:09] | Then you may come in. | 那你可以进来了 |
[1:19:17] | It doesn’t look good, Morris. The boy is dying. | 看起来不好 莫里斯 那个男孩快要死了 |
[1:19:22] | Nothing I can do. | 我帮不了他 |
[1:19:29] | Sure is pretty. Ah! | 当然很漂亮 啊 |
[1:19:32] | You can never get your fill of nature, Samuel. | 在自然里你永远呆不够 塞缪尔 |
[1:19:34] | To be surrounded by it is to be stilled. It it salves the heart. | 自然包围着你一切都是静止的 它可释放你的心灵 |
[1:19:38] | The mountains, the trees, the endless plains. | 山川 树木 这无尽的平原 |
[1:19:42] | The moon, the myriad of stars. | 月亮 无尽的星星 |
[1:19:44] | Every man can be made quiet and complete. | 每个人都可以变得宁静和完美 |
[1:19:47] | Even the lowliest misanthrope or the most wretched of sinners. | 包括最低等的憎世的罪人 |
[1:19:51] | What’s a misanthrope, Arthur? | 什么是愤世嫉俗者 阿瑟? |
[1:19:54] | Some bugger who fuckin’ hates every other bugger. | 一种坏蛋 他们憎恨所有的坏蛋 |
[1:19:56] | Hey, I didn’t ask you, you black bastard. | 嗨 我没有问你 你个黑鬼 |
[1:19:59] | He’s right, Samuel. | 他是对的 塞缪尔 |
[1:20:00] | A misanthrope is one who hates humanity. | 愤世嫉俗者就是那些憎恨人类的人 |
[1:20:03] | Is that what we are – misanthropes? | 我们是那种他们说的愤世嫉俗的人吗? |
[1:20:06] | Good Lord, no. We’re a family. | 仁慈的主啊 不是 我们是一家人 |
[1:21:21] | Best you go now, Tobey. | 你最好回去了 托比 |
[1:21:34] | Tobey. | 托比 |
[1:21:39] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[1:21:50] | Merry Christmas, Captain. | 圣诞快乐 队长 |
[1:22:22] | Prisoner coming through! | 囚犯带到了 |
[1:22:28] | Prisoner coming through! | 囚犯带到了 |
[1:22:29] | Stand back, ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先一们 退后 |
[1:22:31] | this black fella bites! | 这个黑鬼会咬人的 |
[1:22:33] | Keep moving, you murdering bloody bastard! | 继续前进 你这个血猩的杀人犯 |
[1:22:36] | ‘Tis the jailhouse for you! | 这就是你的监狱 |
[1:22:37] | You led us a merry bloody dance for many days, | 你让我们忙活了很多天 |
[1:22:39] | but alas for you, you dirty mongrel, we’ve got you! | 但是我们抓住你了 你这个肮脏的杂种 |
[1:22:43] | How am I doing? | 我做得怎么样? |
[1:22:45] | You’re doing just fine, Sergeant Stoat. | 你做得很好 斯托特警官 |
[1:22:50] | Keep moving, you dusky devil. Don’t lag. | 继续走 你这个肮脏的魔鬼 不要拖拖拉拉的 |
[1:22:54] | And keep your lustful eyes to the ground, you lecherous dog, | 不准抬头看 你这个发情的狗 |
[1:22:57] | or I’ll whip the filthy black hide right off you! | 要不我会把你肮脏的黑皮扒下来 |
[1:23:01] | Good morning, miss. | 早上好 小姐 |
[1:23:23] | What’s happening? I don’t know. | 发生什么事了? 我不知道 |
[1:23:27] | It must be some of Lawrence’s lot. | 可能是劳伦斯的人 |
[1:23:31] | Oh, shit. | 哦 妈的 |
[1:23:36] | Mikey. Mikey. | 米奇 米奇 |
[1:23:39] | -This one’s pissed himself. -Help! | -这个人尿裤子了 -救命 |
[1:23:40] | Where are the keys, you bastards? | 钥匙在哪里? 你这个讨厌鬼 |
[1:23:44] | The fuckin’ keys. | 他妈的钥匙 |
[1:23:48] | Please. Oh, God. Oh, please. | 求求你 上帝 求你了 |
[1:23:51] | Mikey? | 米奇? |
[1:23:54] | Mikey. | 米奇 |
[1:23:56] | Mikey. Mikey. | 米奇 米奇 |
[1:23:58] | Will you shut him up, Charlie? | 你可以让他闭嘴吗 查理? |
[1:23:59] | Mikey! Mikey! | 米奇 米奇 |
[1:24:01] | Mikey! It’s Charlie. | 米奇 我是查理 |
[1:24:04] | Two Bob. | 土·鲍勃 |
[1:24:07] | I think the job’s fucking done. | 我认为我们工作已经做完了 |
[1:24:08] | Two Bob, you fuckin’ yellow dog. | 土·鲍勃 你这个狗娘养的黄狗 |
[1:24:10] | Come on, sons of bitches, get down. | 过来 龟儿子 趴下 |
[1:24:13] | Arthur! Arthur! | 阿瑟! 阿瑟! |
[1:24:14] | I’ll see you at the good Captain’s. We’ll save the best till last. | 我们在队长家会面 我们要最好的时刻放在最后 |
[1:24:24] | Get! | 拿住 |
[1:24:25] | Stand back. | 退后 |
[1:24:27] | Get! | 拿住 |
[1:25:41] | You look grand, Samuel. | 你看上去很高贵 塞缪尔 |
[1:25:46] | Well we’re going visiting? | 唔 我们要去他家? |
[1:25:50] | That’s right. | 对 |
[1:27:16] | It’s all your fault, Charlie. You should never have left us. | 都是你的错 查理 你就不应当离开我们 |
[1:27:37] | Would you like me to carve? | 你想让我来切吗? |
[1:27:39] | No. No, no, no. I’ll carve. | 不 不 不 不 我来切 |
[1:28:04] | Finest bird I ever ‘ad, ma’am. | 我吃过的最好的火鸡 太太 |
[1:28:06] | Made with my own fair ‘ands. | 我自己动手做的 |
[1:28:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:29:06] | For what we are about to receive | 为了我们将要得到的 |
[1:29:09] | may the Lord make us truly thankful. | 我们真诚地感谢主 |
[1:29:11] | Amen | 阿门 |
[1:29:15] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[1:29:18] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[1:29:24] | Mmm! | 喔 |
[1:29:47] | Guard the woman, Samuel. | 看好这个女的 塞缪尔 |
[1:29:50] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[1:30:08] | Move out of your seat again, ma’am, | 你再离开这把椅子 太太 |
[1:30:10] | and I’ll stick this fork through your fucking eye. | 我就把这叉叉进你他妈的眼睛 |
[1:30:14] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[1:30:16] | I said shut up. | 我说了闭嘴 |
[1:30:43] | It’s Christmas. | 今天是圣诞节 |
[1:31:12] | What does that say? | 这上面写的是什么? |
[1:31:26] | “To my darling wife, whom I love so much. | 致我深爱的妻子 哦我多么爱你 |
[1:31:31] | “I’m sorry.” | 我很报歉 |
[1:31:35] | Sorry for what? | 为什么报歉? |
[1:31:42] | Oh! | 噢 |
[1:31:51] | Oh ma’am | 哦 太太 |
[1:31:54] | they’re beautiful. | 它们美极了 |
[1:31:56] | I’ve never seen anything so beautiful. | 我从来没有看过这么美的东西 |
[1:31:58] | Samuel! That’s us. | 塞缪尔 那是我们 |
[1:32:00] | Come on. | 过来 |
[1:32:22] | You won’t want to miss this, Captain. | 我肯定不想错过这个 队长 |
[1:32:43] | Arggh! | 啊 |
[1:32:58] | Samuel, sing us Peggy Gordon. | 塞缪尔 为我们唱那首 独腿弋登 |
[1:33:02] | Oh, Peggy Gordon | 哦 独腿弋登 |
[1:33:06] | You are my darling | 你是我深爱的 |
[1:33:13] | Come sit you down | 请坐到我身边 |
[1:33:18] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[1:33:21] | Just in time. | 来得刚好 |
[1:33:23] | Mikey’s dead. | 米奇 死了 |
[1:33:26] | The very reason | 非常理由 |
[1:33:28] | Listen to that. He sings like a bird. | 听 他唱得象鸟一样动听 |
[1:33:31] | Why I | 为什么我 |
[1:33:47] | Oh! | 哦 |
[1:33:52] | Not the gut, Charlie. | 你没这个勇气 查理! |
[1:33:56] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[1:34:02] | No more. | 不再是了 |
[1:34:51] | I’m going to be with my brother. | 我要和我的兄弟呆在一起 |
[1:36:02] | Ah! You got me, Charlie. | 哈 你抓住我了 查理 |
[1:36:15] | What are you gonna do now? | 你现在要做什么? |