英文名称:The Protege
年代:2021
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:13] | Hello, did you do all of this? | 你好 外面这些都是你干的吗 |
[02:33] | Beretta 93. | 贝瑞塔93手枪 |
[02:35] | Usually dependable. | 通常还是很好用的 |
[02:40] | We should be good to go now. | 现在应该没问题了 |
[02:47] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[02:50] | Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 |
[04:03] | What the fuck? Are you having a party? | 什么情况 你们在开派对吗 |
[04:07] | Where is Anton? | 安东在哪 |
[04:08] | Why didn’t he answer the phone? | 他为什么不接电话 |
[04:12] | Vali! | 瓦利 |
[04:13] | Your father is looking for you. | 你爸在找你 |
[04:14] | Get up! | 起床 |
[04:16] | Get up, Vali! | 快起来 瓦利 |
[04:19] | Come on, girls, come on. Go home. | 快点 姑娘们 快回家去 |
[04:23] | Away, away! Come on, get out of here. | 快走 快走 快点 快出去 |
[04:26] | Come on Vali, let’s go. | 快点 瓦利 我们走吧 |
[04:29] | Anton? | 安东 |
[04:30] | Where the fuck is Vali? | 瓦利他妈的在哪 |
[04:33] | You had to look over him, where the fuck is Vali? | 你应该照顾好他 瓦利到底在哪 |
[04:40] | Yes? | 你好 |
[04:41] | Who’s talking? | 你是谁 |
[04:42] | It’s me, Vali. | 是我 瓦利 |
[04:43] | Vali? | 瓦利 |
[04:45] | Explain to me where did you go? Why don’t you… | 告诉我你都去哪了 你为什么不 |
[04:47] | Some assholes kidnapped me outside the hotel. | 几个混蛋把我从酒店里绑了出来 |
[04:49] | What? Who? | 什么 是谁 |
[04:51] | Who kidnapped you? | 是谁绑架了你 |
[04:52] | How the fuck would I know? | 我他妈怎么会知道 |
[04:55] | They want three million euros now. | 他们现在想要三百万欧元 |
[04:57] | Vali, tell them how I am. | 瓦利 告诉他们我是什么人 |
[04:59] | They don’t fucking care who you are, just pay! | 他们才不在乎你是谁 快交赎金 |
[05:02] | They want three million euros in two hours. | 他们在两个小时内要拿到三百万欧元 |
[05:04] | Or they’ll cut my throat like a pig. | 不然他们会像杀猪一样宰了我 |
[07:06] | How dare you take my boy? | 你怎么敢绑架我儿子 |
[07:14] | There it is. You wanna count it? | 钱在那 你想点点吗 |
[07:20] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[07:22] | Don Preda. | 唐·普雷达 |
[07:25] | Butcher of Bucharest, Killer of Men. | 布加勒斯特屠夫 杀人狂魔 |
[07:30] | Tell your boss it’s done. | 告诉你老板钱已经收到了 |
[07:35] | Exactly, who are you people? | 你们到底是什么人 |
[07:37] | We’re just… | 我们只是 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1019个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:163个,六级词汇:76个,GRE词汇:93个,托福词汇:120个,考研词汇:181个,专四词汇:137个,专八词汇:30个, 所有生词标注共:304个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[07:39] | We just find people who can’t be found. | 我们能找到那些找不到的人而已 |
[07:44] | The money. | 那些钱 |
[07:46] | You gonna have it maybe for an hour. | 你可以大概拥有它们一个小时 |
[07:47] | Then we come take it back, | 然后我们会拿回来 |
[07:49] | cut you both into pieces and feed you to my pigs. | 再把你们砍成碎块 喂给我的猪 |
[07:56] | That doesn’t worry you? | 你不害怕吗 |
[07:59] | No. | 不 |
[08:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:02] | I didn’t come here for money. | 我来这不是为了拿钱 |
[08:04] | I came here for you. | 是为了你 |
[08:36] | Stop the girl. She killed Don Preda. Kill her. | 拦下那女的 她杀了唐·普雷达 杀了她 |
[09:03] | Why are you fighting so hard, huh? | 你干吗这么使劲挣扎 |
[09:05] | You’re going home, motherfucker. Fuck off! | 王八蛋 你要回家了 滚开 |
[09:23] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[09:27] | You fucking pieces of shit. You can’t leave me here! | 你们两个王八蛋 你们不能把我留在这 |
[09:30] | Fuck you, you bastards! | 去死吧 混蛋 |
[09:45] | Did you take any, huh? | 你有没有带点出来 |
[09:46] | Take what? | 带什么 |
[09:48] | Money. | 钱 |
[09:49] | It was all there, right? | 赎金都准备好了的吧 |
[09:50] | We were paid to eliminate the target. We did that. | 我们收钱杀目标 其他的不管 |
[09:53] | Yeah, you know, three mil… dirty money… nobody’s looking for… | 没错 可你知道三百万的赃款 也没人知道 |
[09:56] | Just saying. | 我就随口一说 |
[09:58] | Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t know you’re hurting. | 抱歉 我不知道你这么敏感 |
[10:00] | Please. | 得了吧 |
[10:04] | This is R & D Plumbing. Your leak has been fixed. | 我是R&D管道修理公司的 你的问题已经解决了 |
[10:08] | Please remit the balance of your payment for the withd… | 请完成余款的缴付 |
[10:18] | Done. | 搞定 |
[10:20] | You need to see a doctor about that cough. | 你得去看看你的咳嗽了 |
[10:22] | Traditional or a witch? | 看普通医生还是巫婆 |
[10:24] | You? Definitely a witch. | 你去看 肯定得去找巫婆了 |
[10:26] | I know just the voodoo queen to call. | 我正好知道一位合适的巫后 |
[11:56] | 书店 新书 二手书 | |
[12:19] | Chelmsford was a bloody war zone. | 切姆斯福德真是个糟透的战争区 |
[12:22] | Every train was 30 minutes late and jam-packed as always. | 每班火车都晚点三十分钟 路上永远在堵车 |
[12:25] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[12:26] | Thank you for taking care of her, | 谢谢你照顾她 |
[12:28] | you know you’re the only one she’ll tolerate, right? | 你应该知道你是她唯一能忍受的人 对吧 |
[12:30] | She gets really mean when you’re away. | 你走了以后她变得好凶 |
[12:32] | Spent most of the time hanging out with Proust. | 大部分时间都和普鲁斯特一起玩 |
[12:35] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[12:35] | Three weeks, and this is all you come back with? | 走了三周 你就带回了这个 |
[12:38] | Ah, you know sellers, | 你知道那些卖家的 |
[12:39] | they know you’ve come all that way, and they play hard to get. | 他们知道你千里迢迢过去 就开始扮高冷 |
[12:41] | Didn’t you wanna just kill people like that? | 真想弄死那种人啊 |
[12:51] | What do you think you’re doing, huh? | 你想干什么呀 |
[13:29] | So, the other day, he says to me “70 is the new 30.” | 有一天他跟我说”七十岁是新的三十岁” |
[13:35] | Well, that’s just something old guys say. | 老人家可能都会这么想吧 |
[13:40] | How is he doing with his protocol? | 他治疗得怎么样了 |
[13:41] | Is he following the doctor’s orders? | 他有没有听医生的嘱咐 |
[13:43] | More like, following his own orders. | 这么说吧 他更喜欢听自己的嘱咐 |
[13:56] | Happy birth… | 生日快 |
[13:57] | No more fucking birthdays. | 我不想再过狗屁生日了 |
[14:00] | Take birthdays and shove them up your ass. | 拿走我的生日 堵上你们的屁眼 |
[14:07] | Bastard. | 混蛋 |
[14:13] | What a wonderful toy! | 这玩具可太棒了 |
[14:22] | You skimped on the candles I see. | 看来你节省了不少蜡烛啊 |
[14:24] | Seventy would have been a fire hazard. | 点七十根蜡烛就该起火灾了 |
[14:28] | Could you make us some tea please? | 能麻烦你给我们准备些茶吗 |
[14:30] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[14:33] | All right, make your wish. | 好了 许愿吧 |
[14:41] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[14:43] | Yeah. | 谢了 |
[14:52] | To thank you. | 感谢你的礼物 |
[15:13] | A 1958 Gibson Flying V. | 1958年吉普森的翱翔者五号 |
[15:18] | This was in production just two years. | 这种琴只出产了两年 |
[15:20] | There is only 90 in the whole world. | 现在全世界也只有九十把 |
[15:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:27] | That sound… | 这音色 |
[15:29] | It’s the wood. | 来源于琴身的木料 |
[15:31] | African limba. | 用的是非洲的榄仁树 |
[15:34] | Nothing else sounds like it. | 没有其它材质可以有这种音色 |
[15:37] | I was just about giving up hope on finding one. | 我本来都要放弃寻找这把琴了 |
[15:40] | How in the world did you… | 你到底是怎么找 |
[15:43] | You. | 因为你 |
[15:44] | You taught me how to find things that didn’t wanna be found. | 是你教授我如何找到不想被找到的东西的 |
[15:48] | Albert King played one. | 艾伯特·金弹过一把 |
[15:50] | Albert King played that one. | 艾伯特·金弹过的就是这把 |
[15:54] | No! | 不是吧 |
[16:00] | You’re gonna cry now, aren’t you? | 你都快哭了 对不对 |
[16:02] | Only because I can’t play it the way it needs to be played. | 那也只是因为我的琴技辜负了这把琴 |
[16:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:12] | One of the twins called me last night, said she was pregnant. | 昨晚双胞胎中的一个打给我 说她怀孕了 |
[16:15] | Daisy in Dover? | 住在多佛的黛西 |
[16:17] | No, Daisy in Manchester. | 不 是住在曼彻斯特的黛西 |
[16:18] | Daisy in Dover is a dyke. | 住在多佛的黛西是同性恋 |
[16:34] | It is a rare gift to have a friend who trusts you enough | 能够拥有一个足够相信你 除非你寻求帮助 |
[16:40] | not to try and help until you ask. | 否则不会试着帮助自己的朋友是非常幸运的事 |
[16:57] | If you fell in the pond with those you’d drown. | 带这么多东西掉进池塘里你就沉底了 |
[16:59] | Well, if I fell in a pond without them | 要是我掉进池塘里没带着这些 |
[17:00] | I would probably float away. | 可能就漂走了 |
[17:07] | – Hi, honey. – Mind your fingers. | -你好 小可爱 -小心手指 |
[17:10] | That hefa bites. | 那小家伙可会咬人 |
[17:12] | She’s a baby and doesn’t know any better. | 她还小 都不懂事 |
[17:18] | There. | 来吧 |
[17:26] | You have your own secret hideout. | 你有自己的秘密基地 |
[17:29] | Why am I not surprised? | 我真是一点都不意外 |
[17:34] | I bought the building. | 我买下了那栋楼 |
[17:37] | – What? – The bookstore. | -什么楼 -那家书店 |
[17:39] | It’s yours. Free and clear. | 现在是你的了 随你处置 |
[17:44] | You didn’t have to do that. | 你没必要那么做的 |
[17:45] | I know, but it’s your passion. | 我知道 但那是你的激情所在 |
[17:49] | And, it makes me feel good to know | 而且知道我不在以后 |
[17:51] | you’ll have something to work on while I’m gone. | 你有事可忙 我就放心了 |
[17:57] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[18:00] | Those are the souls waiting for me on the other side. | 那些是在另一边等待我的鬼魂们 |
[18:04] | I’m sure they have a reception planned. | 我相信他们已经在筹备我的欢迎会了 |
[18:07] | Ah… sent away so many prematurely. | 这么多人都英年早逝了 |
[18:10] | Either by my hand or through you. | 不是我杀的 就是你杀的 |
[18:13] | We never sent anyone away who didn’t have it coming. | 我们杀的都是罪有应得的人 |
[18:16] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[18:17] | But… I’m sure there are quite a few spirits up there | 但是… 我相信上面肯定有不少人 |
[18:21] | waiting for me with a bone to pick. | 等着找我的茬呢 |
[18:26] | You really believe you’re going up? | 你真的相信你会上天堂 |
[18:27] | Don’t you? | 你不是吗 |
[18:39] | Lucas Hayes. | 卢卡斯·海耶斯 |
[18:41] | I need our friend to find him for me. | 我需要我们的朋友帮忙找到他 |
[18:44] | I have him up till 1998, Paris, after that nothing. | 1998年还有他的消息 在巴黎 那以后杳无音讯 |
[18:49] | – Just find? – Just find. | -找到就行 -找到就行 |
[18:51] | Discreetly, and with the quickness. | 低调 但是得迅速 |
[18:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:57] | I may have to go back to Vietnam. | 我可能得回一趟越南 |
[19:01] | It’d be nice if you went with me. | 你要是能陪我回去就好了 |
[19:05] | I’m never going back there. | 我再也不想回去了 |
[19:08] | Our past is never where we left it, little chameleon. | 我们的过去会一直伴随着我们 小变色龙 |
[19:14] | We all have scars. | 我们都有旧伤疤 |
[19:16] | You stare at them long enough you remember how you got them. | 你看见他们 就会想起往事 |
[19:53] | Hi. Morning. | 早上好 |
[19:56] | The blue dress has a small tear in it, | 蓝裙子上面撕破了一小块 |
[19:58] | I was hoping to talk to Benny about it. | 我能不能跟本尼说一下 |
[20:19] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[20:20] | Of what? | 什么怎么样 |
[20:21] | My, mustache. | 我的胡子 |
[20:29] | Oh, you know, I don’t have my contacts in, sorry. | 我今天没戴隐形眼镜 不好意思 |
[20:31] | Funny. | 真逗 |
[20:33] | You wait till this grows in women like you are gonna be so… | 你等他们长长一点 你们这样的女人就会 |
[20:38] | No, it’s okay. I’ll help you out. | 不 没关系 我会帮你的 |
[20:39] | I need you to find this guy. | 我需要你帮我找到这个人 |
[20:41] | What? No satellite shots of a mafia compound outside Bucharest? | 什么 不是布加勒斯特郊区黑手党老巢的照片吗 |
[20:45] | No, but that was some of your better work. | 不是 但是那一票你干得不错 |
[20:47] | Moody wants this guy, Lucas Hayes, | 穆迪想找这个人 卢卡斯·海耶斯 |
[20:48] | last seen in Paris in ’98 and then nothing. | 最近一次露面是98年的时候在巴黎 |
[20:59] | I’ll be with you in a second. | 我马上就来帮你 |
[21:01] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[21:02] | Yeah, I’m looking for a book, an old book. Like, rare. | 我在找一本书 一本旧书 算是挺稀有 |
[21:08] | “Like rare”? | 算是挺稀有 |
[21:09] | Either they are or they aren’t. | 他们要么是稀有的 要么是不稀有的 |
[21:11] | Books aren’t like stake, you can’t get them like medium rare. | 书不是大熊猫 不是你想稀有就稀有的 |
[21:14] | – It’s funny. – Sarcastic. | -有意思 -这是讽刺 |
[21:15] | Yes, but funny. | 我知道 但是有意思 |
[21:17] | Listen, my boss’ wife is having a party | 我老板的太太要开派对 |
[21:19] | and she collects books, first editions. | 她爱好收集书 第一版的那种 |
[21:22] | – Any particular subject? – Birds. It’s Audobon’s… | -有类别偏好吗 -鸟类 奥多本的… |
[21:25] | – “Birds of America”? – Yeah, that’s it. | -《美洲鸟类》 -对 就是那个 |
[21:27] | He said she’s looking for a copy. | 他说她在找某一个版本 |
[21:29] | A first edition? | 第一版的 |
[21:30] | – Sorry. – You don’t have it? | -抱歉 -你们没有吗 |
[21:32] | No one does, only one first editions exists, | 没人有 现存的唯一一本 |
[21:34] | it was sold to a private buyer in 1991 for a 9.6 million dollars. | 1991年以960万的价格卖给了一位私人买家 |
[21:38] | Wow, okay. | 好吧 |
[21:39] | Well, looks like I’m out of luck. | 看来我运气不太好 |
[21:42] | All right. What do you think? Maybe poetry? | 好吧 你觉得什么适合 诗集行不行 |
[21:46] | Hang on… | 等一下… |
[21:54] | It’ll be the hit of the party. | 它会成为派对上的热点 |
[21:58] | I don’t… I don’t know this one. | 我… 我没听说过这本 |
[22:00] | It’s Edgar Allan Poe actually. | 作者其实是埃德加·爱伦·坡 |
[22:02] | His first collection of poems published anonymously. | 他的第一本诗集 匿名发表的 |
[22:05] | You think she might have it? | 你觉得她会不会已经有了 |
[22:06] | Doubtful. Only 50 copies were printed. | 应该不会 它只印刷了50本 |
[22:08] | Only 12 are known to exist. | 存世的只有12本 |
[22:11] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[22:12] | I can give it to you for $265,000. | 我可以二十六万五卖给你 |
[22:17] | Perhaps a bracelet instead? | 要不你还是买个镯子吧 |
[22:18] | She does have exquisite wrists, good idea. | 她的手腕确实很美 好主意 |
[22:30] | Is there something else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[22:32] | I find you interesting. | 我觉得你有意思 |
[22:33] | – You mean… – You’re interesting. | -你的意思是… -你很有意思 |
[22:35] | Beautiful, sure, not in that ornamental kind of way. | 很美 当然 但不只是外表美丽那种 |
[22:38] | It’s the interesting part that got me wondering. | 就是这个有意思的部分让我好奇 |
[22:41] | Wondering what? | 好奇什么 |
[22:42] | How long after I give you my number will it take you | 好奇我把手机号给你以后你需要花多长时间 |
[22:44] | to decide that I’m just as interesting and give me a call? | 来决定我也一样的有意思然后给我打电话 |
[22:48] | Twenty seven minutes. | 二十七分钟 |
[22:49] | That long? | 那么久吗 |
[22:50] | First I have to pretend to cancel my date | 首先我得假装取消我原先的约会 |
[22:52] | and then I have to feed my cat. | 然后我还得喂猫 |
[22:54] | That’s six. | 六分钟够了 |
[22:55] | The rest is me playing hard to get. | 其余的时间就是欲擒故纵了 |
[23:06] | Cute. | 可爱 |
[23:07] | How many of these are you carrying around, Mr… | 你随身携带多少这种卡片 伦… |
[23:10] | Rembrandt. Michael Rembrandt. | 伦勃朗 迈克尔·伦勃朗 |
[23:13] | Actually, I haven’t had an occasion to use one until just now. | 其实我在今天之前还一直没机会用 |
[23:17] | So… | 所以… |
[23:20] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[23:27] | “There rose a fountain once, | “这里曾伫立着一座喷泉 |
[23:30] | and there full many a fair flower raised its head.” | 美丽花朵在它周围开放” |
[23:41] | That was from the book, wasn’t it. | 是那本书里的诗句 对吧 |
[23:43] | “But she who rear’d them was long dead, | “但照料他们的女士早已仙逝 |
[23:45] | And in such follies had no part.” | 与尘世俗务再无关联” |
[24:01] | You almost got me on this one. | 这次差点让你骗到了 |
[24:04] | You didn’t say I’d be tracking an eight year old. | 你可没提过让我追查的这个人才八岁 |
[24:06] | Lucas Hayes did arrive in Paris in ’98, | 卢卡斯·海耶斯确实98年的时候来过巴黎 |
[24:09] | but returned to Da Nang, March ’99. | 但是99年3月回岘港了 |
[24:13] | Everything else I have is on there. | 我找到的其余信息都在这里面了 |
[27:31] | Benny? | 本尼 |
[27:32] | You’ll stay up until I get there, 45 minutes. | 你在那里等着我过去 45分钟 |
[30:23] | 出生证明 卢卡斯·海耶斯 1990年4月5日出生 父亲 爱德华·海耶斯 母亲 玛丽·克里斯蒂安 | |
[30:40] | 父亲 爱德华·海耶斯 于1991年圣诞节被暗杀 无其他记录 | |
[31:27] | Moody. | 穆迪 |
[34:07] | Shit! What the fuck is that? | 操 搞什么 |
[34:16] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[34:47] | Honey! Come on. | 宝贝 过来 |
[34:55] | Never thought I’d see you here again. | 没想到我会在这里再见到你 |
[34:57] | Well, maybe you’re not seeing me now. | 也许你见到的不是我 |
[34:59] | Who’s the bitch? | 哪来的婊子 |
[35:01] | Billy Boy… | 比利小子… |
[35:02] | I know you run with all kinds but now you’re running with stupid? | 我知道你什么人都可以合作 但是现在跟傻子一起工作了吗 |
[35:04] | Fuck you! | 去你妈的 |
[35:05] | Hey! Go get a drink, sugar, | 去喝点东西 宝贝 |
[35:07] | and give the adults some privacy, huh? | 给大人们一点隐私空间 |
[35:11] | Beers! | 啤酒 |
[35:17] | Is that your ride outside? | 外面是你的车吗 |
[35:20] | Yours now. | 现在是你的了 |
[35:22] | It ain’t my birthday. | 今天不是我生日 |
[35:28] | How’s Moody? | 穆迪怎么样了 |
[35:31] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[35:39] | For Moody. | 敬穆迪 |
[35:44] | Vohl involved? | 跟沃尔有关吗 |
[35:46] | I don’t know. But he knows who is. | 我不知道 但他知道是谁干的 |
[35:49] | – He’s gonna be hard to kill. – I just wanna talk to him. | -这个人不太好杀 -我只想跟他聊聊 |
[35:54] | Steverino! | 斯蒂维里诺 |
[35:55] | Yeah, Boss? | 怎么了 头儿 |
[35:57] | You work security at the State Tower. | 你在国家大厦当保安 |
[35:59] | My friend there needs a few minutes with Vohl. | 我朋友想跟沃尔聊两句 |
[36:02] | Alone. | 单独的 |
[36:04] | Yeah, that’s not gonna happen. | 你想都别想 |
[36:07] | He goes nowhere without private security. | 他到哪儿都有私人保镖跟着 |
[36:10] | The guy’s never alone. | 这家伙永远不会孤身一人 |
[37:20] | What is happening? | 出什么事了 |
[37:38] | This is how easy it is for me to get to you, Mr. Vohl. | 我要找到您就是这么容易 沃尔先生 |
[37:41] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
[37:43] | You were friends and business partners with Edward Hayes, | 您曾经是爱德华·海耶斯的朋友兼生意伙伴 |
[37:46] | so you would know most about his short but interesting life. | 所以您是对他有趣而短暂的一生了解最多的人 |
[37:50] | Good, cause I have questions. | 很好 我有问题要问您 |
[37:52] | You give me answers: if I’m satisfied you’ll never see me again, | 您告诉我答案 如果我满意 您就再也不用见我 |
[37:55] | if I’m not, I’ll be the last thing you’ll ever see. | 如果我不满意 我就是您最后见到的人 |
[38:01] | I look forward to hearing from you. | 那我就静候佳音了 |
[38:25] | Good evening, Miss. | 晚上好 女士 |
[38:27] | It’s been a long time since such | 距离上次一位年轻美女 |
[38:28] | a beautiful young woman gave me her number. | 给我留电话已经很久了 |
[38:31] | You know who I am. | 你知道我是谁 |
[38:32] | Jossino Vohl, born in April, 1945. | 约西诺·沃尔 出生于1945年4月 |
[38:36] | French national, residing full time in Vietnam. | 法国人 现居越南 |
[38:39] | Was in business with Edward Hayes | 一直和爱德华·海耶斯有生意往来 |
[38:41] | until his untimely death. | 直到他英年早逝 |
[38:42] | Now you’re a top political power broker | 现在你是一名顶级政治掮客 |
[38:44] | with some interesting side hobbies. | 还有一些有趣的业余爱好 |
[38:47] | I see you’re familiar with my resume. | 看来你对我的履历很熟悉啊 |
[38:50] | I am not interested in your business activities, Mr. Vohl. | 我对您的商业活动毫无兴趣 沃尔先生 |
[38:53] | I want to talk about your friend’s son, Lucas. | 我想跟您谈谈您朋友的儿子卢卡斯 |
[38:56] | My office, one hour. | 一小时后我的办公室见 |
[38:58] | We’ll be alone? | 就我们俩吗 |
[39:00] | My lawyer will be present. | 我的律师会在场 |
[39:03] | That would be the man standing behind you pouring a scotch? | 是站在你身后倒威士忌的那个人吗 |
[39:46] | Delighted, Miss. | 幸会 女士 |
[39:48] | Exactly on time. | 时间刚刚好 |
[40:00] | Please. | 请 |
[40:03] | Monsieur Duquet, my personal attorney. | 杜奎特先生 我的私人律师 |
[40:07] | – Would you like some champagne? – Edward Arthur Hayes. | -你要来点香槟吗 -爱德华·亚瑟·海耶斯 |
[40:15] | Eddie and I were involved in a bauxite mining project together | 艾迪在出意外前和我一起参与了一个 |
[40:19] | until his accident. | 铝土矿开采项目 |
[40:20] | It wasn’t an accident, it was an assassination. | 那不是意外 是暗杀 |
[40:26] | We were useful. | 我们做了很多有益的事 |
[40:28] | The country was malleable, ripe for certain business practices. | 这个国家可塑性很强 适合某些商业实践 |
[40:32] | Eddie was juggling a lot of delicate plates. | 艾迪那时一个人同时兼顾了很多项目 |
[40:35] | What’s your interest in a man | 你对一个死了快三十年的人 |
[40:37] | who’s been dead almost thirty years? | 好奇些什么 |
[40:40] | I’m interested in his son. | 我对他儿子感兴趣 |
[40:42] | Lucas Hayes. | 卢卡斯·海耶斯 |
[40:44] | I’m sorry? | 什么意思 |
[40:45] | Three people are dead because they inquired about him. | 有三个人因调查他而死 |
[40:47] | He had them killed and I’m going to find him. | 他害死了他们 我要找到他 |
[40:53] | Should I be talking to him? | 我应该和他聊吗 |
[40:55] | I have no connection with Lucas Hayes. | 我跟卢卡斯·海耶斯没有联系 |
[40:58] | And what does any of this got to do with me? | 这跟我有什么关系 |
[41:01] | I was wondering the same thing. | 我也正想知道 |
[41:04] | Mr. Vohl’s past relationships are no one’s concern. | 沃尔先生生前的人际关系与我们无关 |
[41:08] | And certainly none of yours. | 当然跟你们也没关系 |
[41:10] | Oh, I’ve made them my concern. | 但跟我有关 |
[41:15] | Too bad. | 可惜 |
[41:36] | I need to know everything. | 我要知道所有事情 |
[41:40] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[41:43] | Who hired you? | 谁雇的你 |
[41:46] | Why the interest in Lucas Hayes? | 为什么要打听卢卡斯·海耶斯 |
[41:56] | We can do this another way if you’d like. | 如果你愿意我 们可以换个方式 |
[42:11] | Fucking let me go! | 妈的 放开我 |
[42:16] | Get up there. | 爬上去 |
[42:19] | Hand me a gun. | 给我把枪 |
[42:31] | Sprinkler valve | 洒水阀 |
[42:50] | Where the fuck do you think you’re going? | 你他妈要上哪儿去 |
[43:17] | Say it. | 让他们放下枪 |
[43:18] | – Fuck you! – Say it! | -去你妈的 -快说 |
[43:53] | She’s down there! | 她在下面 |
[45:05] | Let’s start with your name. | 先说说你叫什么吧 |
[45:11] | Why was Moody looking for Edward Hayes’ son? | 穆迪找爱德华·海耶斯的儿子做什么 |
[45:17] | Who else out there should we know about? | 还有谁跟这件事有关 |
[46:15] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[46:16] | Anyone ever last this long. | 从没人能撑这么久 |
[46:19] | It’s out of our hands now, anyway. | 这已经超出我们掌控了 |
[46:22] | Him? | 他要来 |
[46:35] | That was a long 27 minutes. | 那个27分钟可真够长的 |
[46:38] | I’m still waiting for your call. | 我还在等你电话呢 |
[46:41] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[46:42] | I don’t take these things personally. | 我不会公私不分的 |
[46:45] | Bone broth. | 骨头汤 |
[46:48] | Helps with inflammation and bruising. | 有助于消炎和治疗瘀伤 |
[46:52] | Here. | 来 |
[46:53] | Careful. It’s hot. Watch it. | 小心点 很烫 |
[46:57] | There you go. | 很好 |
[46:59] | I like this myself. | 我个人很喜欢 |
[47:04] | Here you go, small sips. | 来 小口喝 |
[47:08] | Good? | 还好吗 |
[47:12] | Not gonna lie to you, | 实话跟你说 |
[47:14] | there’s not much of a chance this ends well for you. | 硬撑下去对你没好处 |
[47:19] | That guy out there. | 外面那个人 |
[47:20] | We work for the same individual. | 跟我一样都是为同一个人工作 |
[47:22] | Boss has a problem. He calls him, he takes care of it. | 老板有麻烦了就打给他 他负责解决 |
[47:27] | Little heavy handed for my taste but that’s not my call. | 他们的解决方式很粗暴 但这由不得我决定 |
[47:32] | I’m sorry about your friend, Moody. | 你朋友穆迪的死 我很遗憾 |
[47:37] | I had no part in that. | 我没参与那件事 |
[47:39] | Or the fire fight at the bookstore. | 书店放火也与我无关 |
[47:41] | I’m an after-the-facts guy. | 我就是个善后的 |
[47:43] | I come in to make sure there’s no loose ends. | 我负责扫尾工作 |
[47:46] | I look for things that might seem benign, but aren’t. | 我负责找出那些看似正常的事物背后的东西 |
[47:49] | Like a bookstore run by an assassin, | 就像是杀手经营的书店 |
[47:51] | boy, I never saw that one coming. | 天 我还是真没想到 |
[47:53] | I misread you completely. | 我完全误读了你 |
[48:00] | I can help you out of here. | 我可以帮你出去 |
[48:02] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[48:04] | But you have to help me. | 但你也得帮我 |
[48:07] | I’m your last line of defense. | 我是你最后一根救命稻草 |
[48:10] | End of the road, no more lifelines. | 你已经山穷水尽 无路可走了 |
[48:15] | You understand? | 听明白了吗 |
[48:19] | All right. | 好了 |
[48:23] | You forgot to blanch the bones. | 你忘了烫骨头 |
[48:27] | Your soup. | 你的汤 |
[48:31] | You have to blanch the bones before you roast them. | 你在烤骨头之前必须先把它焯一下 |
[48:34] | Locks the minerals in, it’s better for healing. | 帮助锁住矿物质 对治疗更有好处 |
[48:52] | You got anything out of her? | 你套出什么话了吗 |
[48:54] | Yes and no. | 有 也没有 |
[48:56] | What the fuck is that supposed to mean? | 你这话他妈的什么意思 |
[48:58] | Means I’ll be back in the morning to follow up with her. | 意思是我明早会回来跟进她的情况 |
[49:00] | – I don’t need you here, Rembrandt. – Well… | -我这儿用不着你 伦勃朗 -是吗 |
[49:02] | The man who signs the checks thought differently. | 我们的金主可不这么想 |
[49:04] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -没错 |
[49:06] | And why is that? | 为什么 |
[49:07] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[49:08] | Maybe it’s because you killed Vohl without asking his permission. | 可能是因为你没经过他同意就杀了沃尔吧 |
[49:11] | Vohl knew everything, he was a direct connection. | 沃尔什么都知道 他是直接关系人 |
[49:13] | Would’ve folded like a tent. | 他一倒就全完了 |
[49:15] | You… yes, kill me, you’re all the same: | 是啊 笑死我了 你们都一样 |
[49:18] | Shoot first and ask questions later. | 先开枪 后提问 |
[49:20] | And hold off on those enhanced interrogation techniques. | 先别用你们那些强化审讯技巧 |
[49:23] | I want her clear-headed in the morning. | 我要她明天早上头脑清醒 |
[49:30] | He’ll break her tomorrow. | 他明天会突破她的 |
[49:32] | Maybe he broke her already. | 或许他已经突破了 |
[49:35] | The old man is desperate to know what she knows. | 老爷子已经迫不及待要知道她知道的信息 |
[49:40] | I wonder how it’d feel if his boy wonder | 我想知道如果他的神奇小子 |
[49:42] | ends up killing her before he finds out. | 在他发现之前杀了她会是什么感觉 |
[49:47] | I’m guessing he’ll look for a new boy wonder. | 我猜他会找个新的神奇小子了 |
[51:44] | Just when we were getting to know each other. | 我们才刚开始互相了解呢 |
[51:47] | I’ve got teams at the airport, shipyard and train station. | 机场 船厂和火车站都安排了人 |
[51:50] | She’s not gonna run, she’s gonna lick her wounds. | 她不会跑远 她只会找个地方养伤 |
[51:53] | Then she’s coming after you. | 然后回来追杀你 |
[51:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[51:56] | Really? | 是吗 |
[51:58] | Cause right now it’s 4:0. She’s wining. | 但现在是4比0了 她领先 |
[52:10] | Where do you buy your suits? | 你这西服哪里买的 |
[52:12] | Cause I’ve got a cousin as big and tall | 我有个表亲跟你差不多块头 |
[52:14] | and he’s a hard time. | 他的就很难做 |
[52:18] | Nobody’s home. | 呆子 |
[52:23] | Well, I can get you to the border. | 我能把你送到边境去 |
[52:25] | London may not be safe for you right now. | 现在伦敦对你来说不安全 |
[52:33] | This is Vietnam, Anna, | 这里是越南 安娜 |
[52:35] | you know what’s it like here. | 你知道这里是什么样的 |
[52:37] | You owe it to Moody to stay alive. | 好好活着 这是你欠穆迪的 |
[52:41] | I know what I owe him. | 我知道我欠了他什么 |
[52:55] | Go. | 走吧 |
[52:58] | The fuck you think I gave you the money of… | 你他妈以为我给你钱是为了… |
[53:12] | End of the line, kid. | 到此为止了 孩子 |
[53:28] | Get in! | 进去 |
[53:30] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[53:32] | Moody was beautiful, in his way. | 穆迪很美 以他独特的方式 |
[53:38] | He was kind. | 他很善良 |
[53:41] | And not through effort, it was just a part of who he was. | 不是后天努力 而是他与生俱来的一部分 |
[53:46] | He didn’t save my life, he gave me a life. | 他不是救了我一命 而是给了我一命 |
[53:51] | He knew who I was, what I’ve become. | 他知道我是谁 我是个什么样的人 |
[53:55] | And he protected me. | 但他还是保护了我 |
[54:04] | Hayes has been dead for thirty years, | 海耶斯已经死了30年了 |
[54:07] | Vohl was gone longer. | 沃尔离开得更早 |
[54:09] | You’ve got some very bad people looking for you. | 有一群罪大恶极的人正在找你 |
[54:12] | Lucas Hayes killed Moody, | 卢卡斯·海耶斯杀了穆迪 |
[54:14] | he knows I’m looking for him. | 他知道我在找他 |
[54:15] | His last known location is St. Quiteria Hospital. | 他最后出现的地方是圣奎特丽娅医院 |
[54:20] | Nobody is as deaf as those who don’t wanna listen. | 你永远叫不醒一个装聋的人 |
[55:34] | Hello, Ms. Nguyen. | 你好 阮女士 |
[55:36] | It’s been some time since | 我们已经有一段时间 |
[55:37] | we’ve had a visit from the Ministry of Health. | 没有接待过卫生部的来访了 |
[55:39] | And to request records from that far back… | 还是来调取那么久远的记录… |
[55:41] | Yes, I know. | 是的 我明白 |
[55:42] | We’re hoping to find something in there | 我们希望能从中找到一些 |
[55:44] | that will help us rule out environmental factors, | 能帮我们排除环境因素的线索 |
[55:46] | cause we are in the midst of a study. | 因为我们正在进行一项研究 |
[55:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[55:48] | Lucas Hayes, well before my time here. | 卢卡斯·海耶斯 我来之前就在这里了 |
[55:56] | 2585024586. | 编号2585024586 |
[56:00] | Copy, I’ll get Doc on it. | 收到 我让医生去查 |
[56:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[56:19] | Doc came through, pulled his records. | 医生来过了 调出了他的记录 |
[56:22] | And? | 然后呢 |
[56:23] | Sit down: Lucas Hayes was admitted to | 听好了 卢卡斯·海耶斯在1999年 |
[56:26] | St. Quiteria on 2nd June, 1999, | 6月2日被收入圣奎特丽娅医院 |
[56:29] | and according to his records never left. | 根据他的记录显示 他再没离开过 |
[56:33] | I apologize, seems the boy | 我很抱歉 看来这个男孩 |
[56:35] | was re-admitted under the name Christian. | 是以克里斯蒂安这个名字重新收入的 |
[56:37] | Christian, right, his mother’s maiden name. | 克里斯蒂安 没错 他母亲婚前的姓氏 |
[56:39] | He was already here when I arrived, | 我来的时候他已经在这里了 |
[56:41] | been a patient for more than twenty years. | 作为病人待了超过20年 |
[56:48] | He doesn’t like to be touched. | 他不喜欢被人碰触 |
[56:50] | He can’t speak. Also deaf and blind. | 他没法说话 还又聋又盲 |
[56:54] | And how long has he been like this? | 他这样多久了 |
[56:56] | He was diagnosed when he was six, I believe, | 他大概六岁时被确诊 |
[56:58] | it regressed rapidly. | 然后病情快速恶化 |
[57:00] | It’s a miracle he’s lived as long. | 他能活这么久都是个奇迹 |
[57:03] | And who pays for his care? | 他的医疗费由谁支付 |
[57:05] | We have a generous endowment. | 我们的善款充裕 |
[57:08] | Everyone here is treated for free. | 这里的每个人都接受免费的治疗 |
[57:15] | Four men dead, nothing on camera. | 四个人死了 监控却什么也没拍到 |
[57:18] | Place looks like an abattoir. | 那地方看起来像个屠宰场 |
[57:20] | Was it the food? | 是因为食物吗 |
[57:21] | You know, it was bad manners. | 你知道 他们很没礼貌 |
[57:23] | Yeah, well, that’s no way to treat a lady. | 这样对待淑女可不好 |
[57:25] | I’m no lady. | 我不是淑女 |
[57:26] | Not that I was a gentleman myself. | 我也不是什么绅士 |
[57:28] | I wouldn’t sell yourself short. | 我可不会这样贬低自己 |
[57:30] | Coming from you, that’s a compliment. | 从你嘴里说出来的话 这就是赞美 |
[57:32] | I’m in the middle of something… | 我正在办一些事… |
[57:34] | Hey, how were good sisters of the St. Quiteria? | 圣奎特丽娅修女还好吗 |
[57:41] | Good enough to let me know | 好到足以让我知道 |
[57:42] | I’ve been looking for the wrong person. | 我找错人了 |
[57:44] | Good gals out there. | 真是些好姑娘 |
[57:45] | St. Quiteria, do you know who she was? | 圣奎特丽娅 你知道她是谁吗 |
[57:47] | Fifteen years old, | 她15岁的时候 |
[57:48] | she led a guerrilla war against the Roman legions. | 领导了一场对抗罗马军团的游击战 |
[57:51] | Bad ass. | 不简单 |
[57:52] | They chopped off her head and fed the rest to the dogs. | 他们砍掉了她的头 剩下的喂了狗 |
[57:54] | Again, bad manners. | 又是这么不礼貌 |
[57:56] | Hey, you up for a dinner? | 你想吃晚饭吗 |
[57:57] | I could answer some questions and save you some time. | 我可以回答几个问题 帮你节省点时间 |
[57:59] | What do say if we say La Cinq? Tomorrow night, eight o’clock. | 拉塞克餐厅怎么样 明晚八点 |
[58:02] | I mean you can say it. But I won’t be there. | 你可以提议 但我不会去的 |
[58:05] | I’ll give you the time and place. | 我会告诉你时间和地点 |
[58:10] | You’re intrigued by her. | 你被她迷住了 |
[58:13] | Curious. | 好奇而已 |
[58:15] | Need I worry? | 我需要担心吗 |
[58:24] | The gala list, sir, 200 guests, all vetted. | 晚会名单 先生 200名宾客都审查过了 |
[58:28] | The joys of a room full of the wealthy and the privileged | 满屋权贵以为崇高事业 |
[58:30] | donating large sums for a noble cause. | 一掷千金为乐 |
[58:34] | Never gets old. | 永不过时 |
[58:37] | Good. | 很好 |
[58:43] | Why did you do this? | 你为什么这么做 |
[58:45] | It’s what people in my position are supposed to do, Michael. | 在其位 谋其事 迈克尔 |
[58:48] | Give to the less fortunate. | 向不幸的人施以援手 |
[58:51] | I asked if I should be worried. | 我问我是不是该担心 |
[58:53] | About the woman. | 关于那个女人 |
[58:55] | Nope. Not yet. | 不用 还不是时候 |
[58:58] | Please wrap up this unpleasantness by Sunday. | 请在周日前解决这件不愉快的事 |
[59:02] | I don’t wanna be embarrassed before the celebration. | 我不想在庆祝典礼前尴尬 |
[59:28] | Thank you, Ben. | 谢谢你 本 |
[59:33] | They know me here. | 他们都认识我 |
[59:35] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[59:38] | Someone killed a friend of mine | 有人因为我朋友在几年前 |
[59:39] | because of a contract he completed years ago. | 完成的一项委托而杀死了他 |
[59:42] | And anyone I ask about it ends up dead. | 我询问过的所有人最后都死了 |
[59:44] | Why is that? | 为什么会这样 |
[59:45] | I don’t know, but some people might take it as a sign. | 我不知道 但有人会认为这是个信号 |
[59:48] | Why don’t you just consider it a mystery best left unsolved? | 你为什么不把它当做一个最好别解开的谜题呢 |
[59:51] | But I like mysteries. | 但我喜欢谜题 |
[59:53] | When I started this I was curios. | 当我开始调查的时候 我很好奇 |
[59:55] | And then I went from curious to concerned. | 然后我从好奇变成了担心 |
[59:57] | And now? | 现在呢 |
[59:58] | I’m testy. | 我很暴躁 |
[1:00:00] | An trust me, you don’t wanna know me when I’m testy. | 相信我 你不会想认识暴躁的我 |
[1:00:07] | HK 9mm. | HK9毫米 |
[1:00:09] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[1:00:11] | Not from where I’m sitting. | 在我看来不是 |
[1:00:13] | Who’s paying for the orphan kid? | 谁在为那个孤儿买单 |
[1:00:14] | I’d like to talk to whoever that is. | 我想和那个人谈谈 |
[1:00:16] | That’d be unwise. | 那可不明智 |
[1:00:17] | Unwise is killing a man who was a second father to me. | 杀害如同我父亲一样的人 才是不明智的 |
[1:00:20] | We are way past unwise. | 我们已经过了讨论明智的阶段 |
[1:00:22] | This is a really bad place for a hit. | 这里真的不适合杀人 |
[1:00:24] | High-end restaurant, the security at every exit, | 高档餐厅 每个出口都有保安 |
[1:00:27] | not to mention the cameras. | 更别说监控了 |
[1:00:28] | You know what, you already knew that. | 看来你都很清楚了 |
[1:00:31] | Oh, I’m not here to kill you… | 我可不是来杀你的… |
[1:00:33] | Yet. Just to get answers. | 目前来说 只是想要答案 |
[1:00:36] | You always ask like this? | 你总是这样有求于人吗 |
[1:00:37] | Yeah, I like to have peoples’ attention when I talk, you know? | 是啊 我说话的时候喜欢引起别人的注意 |
[1:00:40] | Well… | 好吧… |
[1:00:41] | you certainly have the attention of the boys down there. | 你成功引起了下面那群伙计的注意 |
[1:00:46] | Look, you’re gonna have to put at least three in me to be sure. | 听着 以防万一你至少得打我三枪 |
[1:00:49] | Four. | 四枪 |
[1:00:50] | Fine. That leaves you with five. In case there’s trouble. | 好吧 那你就只剩五颗子弹了 就算有麻烦 |
[1:00:53] | You think that’s enough to get you out of here? | 你觉得这样你就能从这里逃出去了吗 |
[1:00:54] | Four quick shots and then the slow walk | 是啊 只需要快速开四枪 |
[1:00:56] | to the exit amongst the chaos. Yeah. | 然后趁着混乱慢慢走向出口 |
[1:01:01] | Something unexpected could happen. | 总有意料之外的事情发生 |
[1:01:03] | You know, it usually does. | 世事总是难以预料 |
[1:01:06] | SIG 226, it’s got that great kick. | SIG226 后坐力非常强 |
[1:01:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:01:16] | How about that. Our first awkward silence. | 瞧瞧 我们之间第一次尴尬的沉默 |
[1:01:21] | You know what, I didn’t get your name. | 说起来 我还不知道你的名字呢 |
[1:01:24] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[1:01:24] | – Pleasure. – We’ll see. | -很高兴认识你 -再说吧 |
[1:01:28] | What do you say we forget these tricks. | 要不然我们把这些招数都忘掉 |
[1:01:30] | Let’s just go for a nice hotel. | 去找一家很棒的酒店 |
[1:01:34] | You point a gun at my pussy and then you ask me to bed? | 你用枪指着我腿间 然后还要和我上床 |
[1:01:38] | I like your style. | 我喜欢你的风格 |
[1:01:39] | Said the woman with hollow-points pointed at my balls. | 你不也是用空尖弹指着我的蛋吗 |
[1:01:42] | Well, let’s hope this doesn’t get messy. | 希望场面不要弄得太血腥 |
[1:01:44] | These are my favorite shoes. | 这可是我最喜欢的一双鞋 |
[1:01:45] | Manolo’s, classic four inch pumps. | 马诺洛牌 经典四英寸高跟鞋 |
[1:01:48] | A man who knows Poe and footwear. | 懂枪又懂鞋的男人 |
[1:01:55] | Let me put this to you delicately, | 让我委婉地告诉你吧 |
[1:01:58] | you keep this up, you’re gonna die. | 你继续下去的话会死的 |
[1:02:01] | Vietnam has always been a place of death. | 越南一向是个死亡之地 |
[1:02:03] | Only lucky ones make it out alive. I was lucky once. | 只有幸运儿能活着出去 我就幸运过一次 |
[1:02:06] | You don’t get lucky twice. | 你不会幸运第二次的 |
[1:02:08] | I’m going to find out who killed my friend. | 我要找出是谁杀了我的朋友 |
[1:02:11] | And when you do? | 找到之后呢 |
[1:02:12] | I’m going to end their life, | 我要杀了他们 |
[1:02:14] | and anyone standing in my way. | 挡路者死 |
[1:02:19] | Thank you for a lovely evening. | 谢谢你让我度过了一个愉快的夜晚 |
[1:02:23] | Hey, I know it sounds crazy, | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[1:02:24] | but I’d really like to see you again | 但我真的很想再见到你 |
[1:02:28] | under, you know, different circumstances. | 当然是在不同的情况下 |
[1:02:31] | This was personal time. | 这次是私人时间 |
[1:02:34] | So these are the best circumstances you’ll ever see me in. | 所以这已经是你能见到我的最好情况了 |
[1:03:19] | Speak. | 说 |
[1:03:24] | Call me when it’s done. | 搞定了再给我打电话 |
[1:03:32] | I thought you’re off chasing corrupt accountants. | 我以为你去追查腐败的会计了 |
[1:03:35] | I found a hotel room with all of her shit, | 我找到了她的酒店房间 里面都是她的东西 |
[1:03:36] | including her passport. | 还有她的护照 |
[1:03:38] | Name’s Nadia Zhukova. | 名字是纳蒂亚·朱科娃 |
[1:03:41] | An Asian Russian. | 一个亚裔俄罗斯人 |
[1:03:42] | Boy. | 好家伙 |
[1:03:44] | You don’t really see that ever. | 真是永远看不出来 |
[1:03:47] | Good work, you must be exhausted, huh? | 干得好 你肯定很累了吧 |
[1:07:07] | Looks like I’m a day late. | 看起来我来晚了一天 |
[1:07:08] | And a dollar short. Didn’t take much I’m afraid. | 还少了一美元 我都没费什么劲 |
[1:07:11] | He sang like a bird, didn’t he? | 他嘴不严 是吧 |
[1:07:12] | All of the things I know now. | 所有的事我都知道了 |
[1:07:15] | I know who your boss is, | 我知道你的上司是谁 |
[1:07:16] | the man who sanctioned Moody’s killing. | 是那个人下达了杀掉穆迪的命令 |
[1:07:21] | He’s a big fish. | 他可是条大鱼 |
[1:07:22] | More fun when you hook him. | 等鱼上钩的时候会更有意思 |
[1:07:24] | Well, then I guess… | 那么 我想 |
[1:07:26] | I guess we’ll be seeing each other real soon then. | 我想我们很快就要再见面了 |
[1:07:29] | Sooner than you think. | 比你想象得更快 |
[1:07:31] | Hey, what happened to your hand? | 你的手怎么了 |
[1:09:30] | Make up your mind: | 快点决定 |
[1:09:32] | Kill me or fuck me? | 杀了我 还是上了我 |
[1:09:47] | It’s so weird that we’re in this guy’s bed while he’s… | 真奇怪 我们在他的床上 而他 |
[1:09:50] | up there. | 在那上面 |
[1:09:52] | You know, hanging. | 挂着 |
[1:09:57] | No. | 不 |
[1:09:58] | Would be a waste of a nice bed. | 那就浪费了一张舒服的床了 |
[1:10:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:10:06] | How long have you been doing this? | 你做这种事多久了 |
[1:10:08] | Not, you know, this, but… | 我不是指这样 |
[1:10:10] | Long enough not to miss. | 时间太久 并不怀念 |
[1:10:12] | You got lucky. | 你走运了 |
[1:10:17] | You don’t want me dead. | 你不想杀我 |
[1:10:19] | Yet. | 暂时不想 |
[1:10:21] | Why haven’t you killed me? | 你为什么没杀了我 |
[1:10:24] | Could you? | 你能下手吗 |
[1:10:28] | I could put two in the back of your head and go make a sandwich. | 我能朝你脑后开两枪 然后去做个三明治 |
[1:10:34] | Well. | 好吧 |
[1:10:37] | You always said this wasn’t gonna work out. | 你总说这个事成不了 |
[1:10:40] | No. | 确实 |
[1:10:42] | It’s been my experience, it never does. | 这种事总是成不了 经验之谈 |
[1:10:44] | At least not for the other guy. | 至少其他人都做不到 |
[1:10:46] | Have a way around that? | 有办法解决吗 |
[1:10:48] | You are holding all the cards. | 你手里握着所有的牌 |
[1:10:53] | I’m watching a woman who walk over a shark tank | 我看着你在高空走钢丝 |
[1:10:55] | on a tight rope in high winds. | 而下方就是鲨鱼池 |
[1:10:59] | You’re not gonna make it, Anna. | 你没办法成功 安娜 |
[1:11:02] | He’s a bad man. | 他是个坏人 |
[1:11:04] | Who’s done very bad things. | 做了很多坏事 |
[1:11:50] | So, you just gonna lay there? | 你就打算这么躺着吗 |
[1:12:01] | Good to see you, kid. | 孩子 很高兴见到你 |
[1:12:07] | Get in. Get out. | 你应该进去后就直接出来 |
[1:12:10] | You know you only get lucky once. | 你只会走运一次 |
[1:12:12] | Yeah. Someone else just told me that. | 是啊 有人刚刚也这么说 |
[1:12:15] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:12:18] | God! | 老天 |
[1:12:19] | Just a little glue. | 就是一点胶水 |
[1:12:20] | – Just a little glue. – What’s wrong with you! | -只是一点胶水 -你有病吧 |
[1:12:22] | It’s okay, grit your teeth. | 没事的 咬紧牙 |
[1:12:25] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[1:12:26] | You know, I still feel really bad about Claudia. | 我还是对克劳迪娅的事感觉很难过 |
[1:12:29] | She couldn’t cook worth a shit, | 她做的饭难以下咽 |
[1:12:31] | but she didn’t deserve to die like that. | 但她不该那样死去 |
[1:12:35] | – Here we go. – Okay. | -弄好了 -好了 |
[1:12:37] | Okay, okay. We’re done here. | 好了 搞定了 |
[1:12:40] | Did you really think they can kill me that easily? | 你真的觉得他们能那么容易杀了我吗 |
[1:12:54] | Before I blew the rest of it off | 他的脸本来就有些被打坏了 |
[1:12:55] | he didn’t have much of a face to begin with. | 然后我又把他的脸炸毁了 |
[1:13:01] | And I left just enough of me | 我留下了刚刚好 |
[1:13:03] | for the authorities to think it was me. | 能让当局确认我的身份的证据 |
[1:13:07] | I’m sorry you had to be the one who found him. | 很抱歉 你是第一个找到他的人 |
[1:13:13] | You could always think on your feet anyway. | 无论什么情况 你都能随机应变 |
[1:13:16] | Not so much tonight. | 今晚却没有 |
[1:13:18] | That’s what friends are for, right? | 这就是朋友该做的 对吧 |
[1:13:22] | Good. We’re friends again. | 真好 我们又是朋友了 |
[1:13:29] | You got laid, didn’t you? | 你跟人上床了 是不是 |
[1:13:42] | Depending more and more on this shit | 我对这东西越来越依赖了 |
[1:13:45] | to take the edge off. | 不然根本没法缓解 |
[1:13:52] | So, what’s the plan? | 计划是什么 |
[1:13:58] | Four hundred acres, to get there | 占地四百英亩 要想到那里 |
[1:14:00] | you’d have to hike through 12 miles of rat-infested jungle. | 你得徒步穿过12英里蛇虫遍地的丛林 |
[1:14:03] | That leaves the river, | 还不算上河流 |
[1:14:05] | cameras, sonar, patrol boats. | 摄像头 声波定位 巡逻艇 |
[1:14:07] | Still a pessimistic little shit, aren’t you? | 你还是这么悲观 是不是 |
[1:14:10] | And you’re still a cockroach you can’t kill. | 你也还是个打不死的蟑螂 |
[1:14:12] | I mean it in a good way. | 我这话是褒义 |
[1:14:16] | They know you’re coming. | 他们知道你的到来 |
[1:14:18] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[1:14:20] | It’s a panic room, | 这是一个安全屋 |
[1:14:21] | in this case it’s a panic bunker. | 在这个情况下就是一个安全地堡 |
[1:14:24] | If he gets in there, you’re done. | 如果他进到这里面 你就完了 |
[1:14:27] | All the guests arrive by boat, | 所有宾客都坐船抵达 |
[1:14:30] | they’ll be screened a moment they disembark. | 在上岸的瞬间就会被仔细筛查 |
[1:14:32] | Perimeter locked down and site secured. | 周边封锁 现场安保启动 |
[1:14:35] | And I’ve added an additional team | 我还从以色列调来了 |
[1:14:36] | of 16 out of Israel just for the night. | 一支16人的额外小队 |
[1:14:38] | Seems like you got everything covered. | 看起来你已经万事俱备了 |
[1:14:41] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[1:14:43] | Thoughts? | 有什么想法吗 |
[1:14:46] | Venice. | 威尼斯 |
[1:14:49] | It’s really nice this time of year. | 正是一年中最好的时节 |
[1:14:51] | You should go. Now. | 你应该去 现在就走 |
[1:14:56] | These guys have no idea who they’re dealing with. | 这些人完全不清楚他们将要面对什么人 |
[1:15:32] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[1:16:55] | You look a little tense. | 你看起来有点紧张 |
[1:16:58] | I’ve protected everyone from crowned princes to cartel kingpins. | 从王子到贩毒集团的头目 我都保护过 |
[1:17:02] | Nothing’s gonna happen tonight | 今晚什么都不会发生 |
[1:17:03] | especially when we know what she looks like. | 尤其我们还知道了她的长相 |
[1:17:08] | Boy… | 我的天 |
[1:17:09] | I really hope you got paid upfront. | 我真的希望你提前拿到了钱 |
[1:17:17] | Sir. | 先生 |
[1:17:42] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[1:17:44] | Nothing so far. | 暂时没有 |
[1:17:45] | Sectors one, two and three are clear. | 第一二三区都很安全 |
[1:17:46] | I’m waiting on the reports from sector four. | 我正在等待第四区的报告 |
[1:18:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[1:18:32] | It is with great pleasure that I welcome you all here | 非常高兴欢迎各位 |
[1:18:35] | on this very expensive evening. | 出席这个昂贵的夜晚 |
[1:18:38] | It warms my crusty heart to look across the room | 环顾整个房间 看到这么多熟悉的面孔 |
[1:18:40] | and see so many familiar faces, | 温暖了我坚硬的心 |
[1:18:42] | dear friends, and close business associates. | 亲爱的朋友们 亲爱的商业伙伴们 |
[1:18:45] | As well as quite a few unfamiliar faces | 还有一些不熟悉的面孔 |
[1:18:48] | that with luck will not remain so for long. | 运气好的话 很快将不复存在 |
[1:18:50] | Perhaps I may even have spotted a few former foes of mine. | 也许我甚至看到了我以前的一些敌人 |
[1:18:55] | I want especially to thank you for coming, | 我要特别感谢你们的到来 |
[1:18:57] | and for seeing the error of your ways. | 感谢你们认识到自己的错误 |
[1:19:01] | Over these considerable years, | 在这些年里 |
[1:19:02] | I’ve learnt to my great satisfaction | 我很满意地认识到 |
[1:19:04] | there is no better way to cleanse the soul | 没有什么比做好事 |
[1:19:08] | than to do good to perform selfless deeds | 为他人做出无私和善良行为 |
[1:19:11] | and acts of kindness to sacrifice for others, | 能更好净化心灵的方式了 |
[1:19:14] | and most importantly to give generously. | 最重要的是慷慨大方 |
[1:19:18] | It is due to your generous spirit | 因为你们的慷慨大方 |
[1:19:20] | that we’ve been able to enrich | 我们才变得富裕 |
[1:19:21] | and enhance the lives of so many infants, children, | 才能改善这么多在某种程度上 |
[1:19:24] | young men and women in desperate need of care to a degree | 急切需要照顾的幼小孩童 年轻男女的生活 |
[1:19:28] | that would have been impossible | 没有在场的每一位 |
[1:19:30] | to achieve without every one of you. | 这些都是不可能实现的 |
[1:19:32] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 先生们女士们 |
[1:19:33] | thank you for the privilege of being your host tonight. | 今晚谢谢你们让我有幸成为你们的主持人 |
[1:19:37] | And for allowing me to slide my hands | 请允许我将手伸进你们的口袋 |
[1:19:39] | into your pockets and purses, | 和包包里 |
[1:19:42] | but for a worthy a cause. | 但那是为了崇高的事业 |
[1:19:44] | The sisters of St. Quiteria do outstanding work… so… | 圣奎特丽娅修女出色的工作 |
[1:19:48] | give with your heart. | 发自内心的给予他人吧 |
[1:23:09] | You look really good for a man | 作为一个已经死了三十年的人 |
[1:23:12] | who’s been dead thirty years, Mr. Hayes. | 你的气色非常好 海耶斯先生 |
[1:23:15] | How’d you get in here? | 你是怎么进来的 |
[1:23:21] | Technology. | 高科技 |
[1:23:23] | It just gonna fuck us all one day. | 总有一天会毁了我们的 |
[1:23:26] | Who are you? | 你是什么人 |
[1:23:28] | I’m the big bad wolf that comes to get you | 当地球上的某个人决定你时辰将至时 |
[1:23:30] | when someone on this Earth decides your time is up. | 我就是那只回来抓你走的大恶狼 |
[1:23:36] | Moody. | 穆迪 |
[1:23:42] | Resurrection is a bitch, ain’t it? | 死而复生真是活受罪对吧 |
[1:23:45] | You’ve come to finish the job, haven’t you? | 你是来杀死我的 是吗 |
[1:23:48] | Well, you did hire me all those years ago to kill you, right? | 多年前你的确雇过我来杀你对吧 |
[1:24:01] | Who was really in that car? | 当时在车里的到底是谁 |
[1:24:04] | Does it matter? Disposable asset. | 重要吗 可弃之人 |
[1:24:05] | No one of any consequence. | 无名小卒 |
[1:24:09] | You see, that’s the kind of shit I expect someone like you to say. | 我就指望像你这样的人说这种屁话 |
[1:24:15] | “No one of any consequence.” | 无名小卒 |
[1:24:17] | “Someone like me”? | 我这样的人 |
[1:24:20] | Man, I can’t be all morally right. | 我在道德上不可能完全正确 |
[1:24:22] | I just… I kill people for a living, | 我以杀人为生 |
[1:24:24] | bad people, mind you, but still. | 提醒你一下是杀坏人 但还是一样 |
[1:24:26] | I never pretend to be anything else. | 我从来没假装自己是好人 |
[1:24:29] | You, you’re front and center | 而你 你是众多 |
[1:24:31] | of a dozen high-profile charitable causes. | 知名慈善事业的核心人物 |
[1:24:34] | The world sees you as clean as first fucking snow. | 世界看待你如同初雪般干净洁白 |
[1:24:40] | But your hands are covered in shit. | 但是你双手肮脏 |
[1:24:42] | Blood, everything from sarin gas to human trafficking. | 满手血腥 从沙林毒气到贩卖人口 |
[1:24:48] | So you know why I had to arrange my demise. | 所以你知道我为什么要安排自己的死亡了吧 |
[1:24:58] | I had a son, | 我曾经有个儿子 |
[1:25:00] | unexpected in many ways. | 在很多方面都表现出色 |
[1:25:03] | But what I couldn’t fathom was the depths of love | 但是我捉摸不透我对这个孩子的爱 |
[1:25:05] | I had for this child, | 有多深 |
[1:25:07] | this imperfect, wonderful, vulnerable boy. | 这个不完美 美好却脆弱孩子 |
[1:25:12] | If I were dead, | 如果我死了 |
[1:25:14] | Lucas would be free from any threats or harm. | 卢卡斯就不会再有任何威胁 不会受到任何伤害 |
[1:25:16] | Bullshit. | 屁话 |
[1:25:18] | You may love your son, Mr. Hayes, | 你也许是爱你儿子 海耶斯先生 |
[1:25:21] | but that was your chance to disappear. | 但那是你消失的机会 |
[1:25:29] | You’re very astute. | 你狡猾诡诈 |
[1:25:31] | No one looks for a dead man. | 没人会去找一个死人 |
[1:25:34] | I was able to continue behind the shroud | 我能继续体面的裹尸布之下继续 |
[1:25:36] | of respectability that allowed me to… | 这让我能够… |
[1:25:38] | to become a bigger monster. | 变成更大的恶魔 |
[1:25:41] | The irony of all of this, Mr. Hayes, | 最讽刺的是 海耶斯先生 |
[1:25:42] | is that I was just trying to make amends to your son | 我想你弥补我对你儿子造成的过错 |
[1:25:46] | for taking his father away from him. | 因为我夺走了他的父亲 |
[1:25:50] | You brought all of this on yourself. | 这一切都是你自找 |
[1:26:12] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[1:26:23] | You don’t look so good. | 你的气色看起来不太好 |
[1:26:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:26:26] | Nothing an Apple Martini | 没有一杯苹果马天尼 |
[1:26:28] | and a liter of AB positive won’t fix? | 和一升万能血解决不了的事 |
[1:26:32] | What do you think the chances are of me getting either? | 你觉得我得到这两样东西的机率有多大 |
[1:26:35] | Faint. | 微乎其微 |
[1:26:43] | Something funny? | 有什么好笑的吗 |
[1:26:44] | I find it amusing you think you’re better than me. | 你认为自己没我这么坏 我就觉得很好笑 |
[1:26:48] | Not better. | 不是坏 |
[1:26:50] | Different. | 而是不一样 |
[1:26:56] | You see, | 这么说吧 |
[1:26:57] | most people are good, Mr. Hayes. | 大多数人都是好人 海耶斯先生 |
[1:27:01] | Then occasionally they do something they know is bad. | 然后偶尔会做一些明知是坏事的事 |
[1:27:05] | Some people are bad, | 有的人就是坏人 |
[1:27:06] | and they struggle every day to keep it under control. | 他们每天都在努力控制自己的情绪 |
[1:27:10] | Others… corrupt to the core | 而其他人坏到极点 |
[1:27:12] | and just don’t give a damn, | 完全不在乎 |
[1:27:13] | that would be me. | 我就是这种人 |
[1:27:16] | But evil… | 但是邪恶 |
[1:27:20] | Evil is a completely different creature, Mr. Hayes. | 邪恶是完全不一样的生物 海耶斯先生 |
[1:27:25] | Evil believes bad is okay, | 邪恶之人认为作恶是可行的 |
[1:27:29] | its actions are justified. | 而作恶的行为是正当的 |
[1:27:31] | Violence divorced from conscience, | 脱离良心的暴力 |
[1:27:33] | no matter what toll it takes or who it takes it upon. | 不管代价多大 也不管对人造成的伤害多大 |
[1:27:38] | And there, my friend, | 我的朋友 |
[1:27:40] | is where we part ways. | 那就是我们分道扬镳的地方 |
[1:27:45] | I’m just a bad man who’s looking to pay for his sins. | 我只是个想为自己的罪行赎罪的坏人 |
[1:27:50] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[1:27:52] | So you are here to clear your conscience first? | 所以你是来赎罪补偿的吗 |
[1:28:06] | You’ll never get out of here alive. | 你绝对不可能活着走出去 |
[1:28:12] | I never intended to. | 我从来没想过 |
[1:28:18] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[1:28:21] | You could have killed the old man. | 你本可以杀了那老家伙的 |
[1:28:23] | Why didn’t you? | 为什么没有开枪 |
[1:28:26] | That wasn’t the plan. | 计划不是杀他 |
[1:29:15] | 发生了爆炸 位置 | |
[1:29:53] | Leave me alone! | 放开我 |
[1:29:55] | No! No! | 不不 |
[1:30:01] | No! Mom! | 不 妈妈 |
[1:30:19] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[1:34:29] | What took you? | 怎么这么久 |
[1:34:30] | Just out for a bite. | 只是出来吃点东西 |
[1:34:40] | You just gonna stand there? | 你就打算一直站在那里吗 |
[1:34:43] | For now. | 暂时是的 |
[1:34:48] | It doesn’t have to be this way, Anna. | 其实不必这样 安娜 |
[1:34:51] | Not anymore. | 再也不必这样 |
[1:34:54] | We all have to pay for our sins eventually. | 最后我们都会为罪行付出代价的 |
[1:34:57] | Doesn’t have to be today. | 但不一定非得是今天 |
[1:35:00] | I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[1:35:02] | I want peace. | 我想要安宁 |
[1:35:04] | And I can’t have it while you’re out there. | 只要你还活着 我就得不到安宁 |
[1:35:10] | What if I told you you could? | 如果我和你说你可以呢 |
[1:35:12] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:35:15] | Two in the back of the head, | 两枪打中后脑勺 |
[1:35:16] | and then go have a sandwich. | 然后去吃个三明治 |
[1:35:19] | You can’t buy back your past, Anna, | 你买不回过去 安娜 |
[1:35:21] | can’t change where you came from, | 无法改变你的出身 |
[1:35:24] | but you can change where you’re going. | 但你要改变你的未来 |
[1:35:28] | Where would that be? | 未来在哪 |