时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | – Ready? – Okay. | -准备好了吗 -嗯 |
[00:26] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[01:30] | One batch… | 一炉饼干 |
[01:32] | two batch. | 两炉饼干 |
[01:34] | Penny and dime. | 你给我一角 我给你一分 |
[01:46] | Here he comes! | 他来了 |
[01:50] | – Welcome home. – The one that got away! | -欢迎回家 -逃走的家伙 |
[01:54] | Screw you, Punisher, piece of shit! | 去你的 惩罚者 该死的 |
[01:55] | You’re safe back in Mexico, my friend. | 你在墨西哥很安全 |
[01:57] | Punisher comes to Juarez, we’ll kill his ass. | 惩罚者要是来华雷斯 我们就干掉他 |
[02:03] | The last survivor of the cartel deserves a reward. | 帮派最后幸存者得好好庆祝 |
[02:48] | Flight 1513 to Dublin, Ireland, boarding at Gate 31. | 1513号航班飞往爱尔兰都柏林 31号登机口 |
[02:53] | Again, that’s Flight 1513 to Dublin at Gate 31. | 1513号航班飞往爱尔兰都柏林 31号登机口 |
[02:59] | Hey, it’s Mickey. Yeah, anyone else make it? | 我是米奇 有其他人活下来吗 |
[03:02] | Oh, shit, I’m the only one left? | 该死 只剩我了吗 |
[03:05] | No, I’m good. I’m good. Yeah, about to board. | 不 我没事 我没事 马上登机了 |
[03:08] | Tell Dublin to get ready for a big party. I’m on my way. | 让都柏林那边准备好派对 我马上来 |
[03:24] | Please don’t– – | 求求你不要… |
[03:25] | You won. You… you killed everyone. | 你赢了 你…你杀了所有人 |
[03:28] | The bikers, the cartels, the Kitchen Irish… they’re all gone. | 飞车党 贩毒团伙 爱尔兰帮…都没了 |
[03:31] | – Yeah. Yeah, almost. – I get it. | -是啊 几乎没了 -我知道 |
[03:35] | An eye for an eye and all that. | 以牙还牙什么的 |
[03:36] | – I got a family of my own. – I don’t. | -我自己也有家庭 -我没有 |
[03:39] | For God’s sake, man, killing me is not gonna bring yours back. | 上帝啊 杀了我 你的家人也不会复生 |
[03:42] | – What does it change if I’m dead? – Nothing. | -我的死能改变什么 -没什么 |
[03:49] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[03:55] | Jeez. | 天啊 |
[03:57] | – Can you believe that? – Get a room, you dirty bastards! | -难以置信 -去开房吧 下流胚子 |
[04:02] | Flight 1513 to Dublin, Ireland, is now boarding. | 1513号航班飞往爱尔兰都柏林正在登机 |
[06:05] | – Are you the new guy? – Yeah. Uh, Donny Chavez. | -你是新来的吗 -嗯 唐尼·查维斯 |
[06:09] | All right, let’s see how you do. Come on. | 好吧 看看你有什么能耐 走吧 |
[06:33] | That’s the gimp. | 那是跛子 |
[06:34] | Don’t worry about him. He ain’t all there. | 不用担心他 他脑子不大好 |
[06:54] | – That’s the shit. – Yeah, yeah. | -就是这边 -没错 |
[07:01] | Yo! Castiglione! | 卡斯蒂廖内 |
[07:06] | Hey, dumbass… lunch time. | 笨蛋…该吃午饭了 |
[07:14] | – Retard loves that hammer. – Yeah. | -弱智就喜欢大锤 -没错 |
[08:24] | The rice is ready! | 米饭准备好了 |
[09:39] | Hey, sleepyhead. | 瞌睡虫 |
[09:51] | This goddamn guy. | 这个该死的家伙 |
[09:53] | He’s crazy, Lance. What are you gonna do? | 他是个疯子 兰斯 你能怎么办 |
[09:55] | Hey, what’s the story with you, man? | 你到底有什么故事 伙计 |
[09:58] | Here early, here late. | 来得早 走得晚 |
[10:01] | You know if they don’t ask you to work extra, | 你要知道 如果他们没要你加班 |
[10:03] | they don’t pay you for it, right? | 那也不会给你多付钱的 |
[10:04] | – Right? – But you knew that, right? | -对吧 -但是你是知道的吧 |
[10:09] | You got a tongue in your head? | 你会说话吗 |
[10:10] | I don’t know what your deal is, man. | 我不知道你怎么回事 伙计 |
[10:12] | I’m guessing, uh, | 我猜 |
[10:13] | “Elevator don’t go up to the penthouse” type thing. | 你应该是那种”电梯上不了顶楼我得走上去”的人 |
[10:17] | Hey, whatever, right? | 管他呢 |
[10:18] | But this shit you do, that’s hurting us. | 但是你现在的行为损害到了我们 |
[10:24] | Because of you, we’re getting less overtime. | 就因为你 我们捞不到加班时间了 |
[10:26] | Kick his ass, Lance. Maybe he’d understand that. | 揍他一顿 兰斯 也许他就懂你了 |
[10:28] | Wise up, window licker. | 放聪明点 乡巴佬 |
[10:30] | All right. All right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[10:35] | – Shit, there go the PB and Js. – There he is. | -该死 三明治没了 -终于有反应了 |
[10:44] | You don’t want me for an enemy, man. | 你绝对不想和我作对的 伙计 |
[11:00] | – You gotta be kiddin’! – All this talk. | -开玩笑吧 -说了这么多 |
[11:02] | Why don’t we make it interesting? | 为什么不找点乐子 |
[11:04] | I would whup your butt. | 小心我揍你 |
[11:05] | – Put money on it. – All right. | -下个注 -好吧 |
[11:07] | – Fifty. Hundred. – Oh, big talk. Big talk. | -五十 一百 -说什么大话 |
[11:09] | – Where you going? – I’m gonna whup your ass. | -你去哪 -我要去揍你 |
[11:10] | Easy money. | 太好赚了 |
[11:12] | – We’ll see. – Can I come with you? | -走着瞧 -我能和你们一起走吗 |
[11:13] | No room. | 没位置了 |
[11:39] | This is high, man. Shit. | 真高啊 伙计 |
[11:44] | I’m Donny. | 我是唐尼 |
[11:49] | You can see forever up here, huh? | 感觉能在这里一直坐下去 是吧 |
[11:57] | This why you come up here? | 所以你才上来吗 |
[12:00] | I come up here because no one else does. | 我上来是因为没人会上来 |
[12:10] | Pete, right? | 彼得 对吧 |
[12:13] | Well, Pete, my grandma | 彼得 我的奶奶 |
[12:17] | makes the best sandwich in the five boroughs. | 做的三明治 是五个区里最好吃的 |
[12:20] | And you ain’t gonna know that unless you try one. | 你不尝尝是绝对不会知道的 |
[12:31] | Come on, man. A man’s gotta eat. | 来吧 伙计 总要吃饭的 |
[12:34] | Especially the way you’re throwing that hammer. | 你还那样卖力地抡锤子 |
[12:36] | Like Cool Hand Luke or something. | 和冷手卢克似[《铁窗喋血》] |
[12:38] | One-man chain gang. You like that movie? | 一人一帮 你喜欢那部电影吗 |
[12:40] | I take one of those sandwiches, you stop talking? | 如果我吃一个三明治 你能闭嘴吗 |
[12:45] | No promises. | 我可不敢保证 |
[12:52] | Appreciate it. | 谢谢 |
[12:55] | You know… | 你知道 |
[12:59] | everyone thinks you’re a retard. | 所有人都觉得你是个弱智 |
[13:04] | But I knew you wasn’t. | 但我知道你不是 |
[13:09] | Lance shouldn’t have done that, man. | 兰斯不该这么做的 伙计 |
[13:11] | Everyone’s just worried about making money, that’s all. | 大家都只是在为生计发愁而已 |
[13:15] | Shit, I could use the overtime myself. | 该死 我也想多加班 |
[13:17] | I ain’t worked in a while and I gotta pay for my grandma’s meds. | 我好久没工作了 我得给我奶奶买药 |
[13:28] | Those are some serious scars, man. | 这些疤看上去很严重 伙计 |
[13:32] | – That one a bullet hole? – Yeah. | -那是弹孔吗 -嗯 |
[13:34] | Shit. | 该死 |
[13:36] | You some sort of secret badass, Pete? | 你是什么神秘高手吗 彼得 |
[13:39] | – Marine Corps. – Yeah? | -陆军战队 -是吗 |
[13:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:43] | My pa was in the corps. | 我爸爸以前参过军 |
[13:46] | Yeah. In the 1/2 down in North Carolina. | 是的 在北卡罗来纳的1/2舰队 |
[13:49] | He was like a superhero to me or something. | 他对我来说就是个超级英雄 |
[13:53] | Except they don’t die, right? | 只不过英雄不会死 |
[13:58] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[14:01] | My pa, he served three tours. | 我爸爸去派驻过三次 |
[14:04] | Iraq twice, Afghanistan. | 去过两次伊拉克 一次阿富汗 |
[14:10] | Then him and my ma were coming back from a movie one night… | 然后有天晚上他和我妈妈看完电影回来 |
[14:13] | and got clipped by some kid who had just passed his driving test. | 被个刚通过驾照考试的孩子撞倒了 |
[14:20] | I woke up the next morning, they were just gone. | 我第二天早上醒来 他们已经去世了 |
[14:26] | You got family? | 你有家人吗 |
[14:29] | I was 12. | 我当时12岁 |
[14:32] | I had to come up here, live with my grandma. | 我只能来这里 和我奶奶住在一起 |
[14:36] | She’s the only person I got left. | 我只剩她一个亲人了 |
[14:40] | Dad, look. | 爸爸 快看 |
[14:43] | It’s hard… | 很难… |
[14:49] | …took the fall for some guys I hung out with… | 替我朋友背了锅… |
[14:54] | but I never gave ’em up. | 但我从来不会放弃他们 |
[14:57] | Semper Fi, right? | 永远忠诚[海军名言] 对吧 |
[14:59] | Look, Donny. Thanks for the sandwich. | 唐尼 谢谢你的三明治 |
[15:01] | You know, I… appreciate that. | 我…我很感激你 |
[15:05] | But I’m not looking for a pal, yeah? | 但我并不想交朋友 好吗 |
[15:09] | Whatever it is you’re looking for… I’m not it. | 不管你想找什么…肯定不是我 |
[15:14] | Yeah… okay. | 嗯…好吧 |
[15:19] | There’s a story I heard. | 我听说过一个故事 |
[15:21] | There’s a soldier in a hole and he can’t get out, | 有个士兵掉进了洞里 他出不来 |
[15:23] | so he yells for help. | 于是大喊呼救 |
[15:25] | An NCO comes by and says, “Suck it up, son. Dig deep.” | 一名士官经过说”闭嘴 孩子 再挖深点” |
[15:30] | And gives the soldier a shovel. | 并给了那个士兵一把铲子 |
[15:32] | The soldier does as he’s told and digs that hole deeper. | 士兵遵守命令 往深处挖去 |
[15:36] | Then an officer comes by, | 然后一名军官经过 |
[15:38] | says, “Hell, son, use the tools your NCO gave you.” | 说”孩子 用你的士官给你的工具” |
[15:41] | And throws him a bucket. | 然后给了他一个桶 |
[15:43] | So the trooper in the hole uses the shovel to fill that bucket, | 于是洞里的士兵用铲子挖土填满那个桶 |
[15:47] | and the hole was deeper still, right? | 洞越来越深了 |
[15:49] | Next up, psychiatrist comes by and offers him drugs, tells him, | 接下来 一名精神医生经过给了他一些药 |
[15:54] | “This is gonna help you forget about the hole.” | 告诉他”这会帮你忘记这个洞” |
[15:56] | And they do. | 的确有用 |
[15:59] | But then the pills run out. | 但是然后这些药吃完了 |
[16:01] | Then a soldier comes up, a guy just like him, | 然后来了一名士兵 和他一样 |
[16:04] | covered in mud and dirt, and he hears the yells for help. | 浑身都是泥土 他听到了呼救声 |
[16:08] | And that filthy soldier jumps down in the hole, too. | 那名脏兮兮的士兵也跳进了洞里 |
[16:10] | And the kid, he freaks out. | 那孩子慌了 |
[16:12] | “What are you doing? Now we’re both stuck in a hole.” | “你在干什么 现在我们都被困在洞里了” |
[16:16] | And the filthy soldier just smiles… | 那个脏兮兮的士兵笑了 |
[16:19] | and says, “Calm down, buddy. I’ve been here before. | 他说”冷静点 伙计 我也曾经掉下来过 |
[16:24] | I know how to get out.” | 我知道怎么出去” |
[16:27] | Got a couple of new faces in here today. | 今天来了几名新人 |
[16:29] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[16:30] | If you wanna talk, talk. | 如果你们想说 就说吧 |
[16:33] | If you just wanna listen, that’s all good, too. | 如果你们想听着 也可以 |
[16:36] | No judgment here, just brothers and sisters who understand. | 这里没有成见 只有理解你们的兄弟姐妹 |
[16:39] | Only thing you’ve got to understand is the world isn’t changing. | 你只要明白这个世界没有变 |
[16:42] | The real persecuted minority in this country today… | 如今这个国家真正受到迫害的少数群体… |
[16:45] | is the Christian American patriot. | 是基督教爱国者 |
[16:47] | Oh, here we go with the same bullshit. | 又是这老一套 |
[16:50] | You’re blind, asshole. Don’t rag on me because I can see. | 你瞎了 混蛋 别因为我看得到就嘲笑我 |
[16:53] | Kiss my ass, cracker. | 滚吧 蠢货 |
[16:55] | Isaac, let O’Connor finish his piece, the same way you do | 艾萨克 让奥康纳说完 就像我们 |
[16:58] | when we get a blow-by-blow | 也会听你事无巨细地 |
[17:00] | account of your week’s titty bar action. | 讲完你的每周酒吧艳遇 |
[17:01] | Blow-by-blow is right. | 的确是事无”巨细” |
[17:03] | We’ve got to do something about the liberal, do-gooding assholes | 我们得做点什么 别让那些圣母 |
[17:09] | who are running this country into the ground. | 带着这个国家走向灭亡 |
[17:11] | The ones who want to take our rights and our guns. | 那些想剥夺我们持枪权利的混蛋 |
[17:16] | Anyone else got a take? | 还有人想发言吗 |
[17:19] | I just know that I fought for | 我只知道我曾经 |
[17:22] | this country and that it’s got no place for me. | 为这个国家而战 现在却没有容身之处 |
[17:27] | I don’t know what the rules are anymore, you know? | 我都不知道现在的规则是什么了 |
[17:31] | They’re scared, man. Because they aren’t stupid. | 他们很害怕 伙计 因为他们不蠢 |
[17:34] | They spent 15 years training an army | 他们花了十五年训练出一支军队 |
[17:37] | and then abandoned it on the streets. | 然后将他们弃置迤逦 |
[17:39] | A time is gonna come when we have to defend ourselves | 已经到了我们需要保护自己的时候 |
[17:42] | and… and put things back to how they were. | 需要…让一切恢复原样 |
[17:44] | You love this country, you better be ready, | 你如果爱这个国家 最好做好准备 |
[17:46] | ’cause the next war’s gonna be here. | 因为下一场战争会在这片土地上 |
[17:49] | Blood will flow in the streets. | 街道上将血流成河 |
[17:52] | Sic semper tyrannis. | 因此总是暴君 |
[17:55] | “Thus always to tyrants”? | “因此总是暴君” |
[17:58] | You really think our governments are tyrants, Lewis? | 你真的觉得我们的政府是暴君吗 路易斯 |
[18:05] | All I know is that we risked our lives | 我只知道我们冒着生命危险 |
[18:08] | and we did terrible things… | 做了很多可怕的事 |
[18:10] | and it meant nothing when we got home. | 而我们回到家 这一切都毫无意义 |
[18:24] | How you sleeping, Lewis? | 最近睡眠怎么样 路易斯 |
[18:26] | Uh, better. I work a lot but, uh, better. | 好多了 我工作很久 但是好多了 |
[18:31] | Group helps. | 集会很有帮助 |
[18:34] | I’ve been reading a lot. | 我看了很多书 |
[18:38] | Perspective is good. | 拓宽视野是好事 |
[18:40] | But… | 但是… |
[18:42] | the answers have to be your own. | 你需要自己找到答案 |
[18:47] | You have to take an honest look in here | 你必须先正视你自己 |
[18:49] | before we look anywhere else. | 才能看别人 |
[18:51] | All right? | 好吗 |
[18:56] | I’ll see you next time. | 下次见 |
[18:58] | Take care of yourself, Lewis. | 照顾好自己 路易斯 |
[19:14] | Was a good meeting, Curt. | 集会真不错 科特 |
[19:18] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[19:20] | – You good? – I’m copacetic, Frank. You? | -你还好吗 -我特别好 弗兰克 你呢 |
[19:23] | Oh, yeah. Great. | 嗯 很好 |
[19:26] | – It’s been a while. – Yeah, I’m a slow reader. | -很久不见了 -嗯 我看书慢 |
[19:30] | – I appreciate it. – Right. | -谢谢你 -好吧 |
[19:32] | I really enjoyed it. | 真的很喜欢 |
[19:34] | Like I told Lewis… | 正如我告诉路易斯一样 |
[19:37] | books are great, but they don’t hold all the answers. | 读书是好事 但是这里面没有全部答案 |
[19:42] | – Can I get some coffee? – Help yourself. | -我能喝点咖啡吗 -自己泡 |
[19:45] | Lewis drives a cab all night. | 路易斯开夜班出租 |
[19:48] | I don’t think it’s a coincidence, either. | 我也不觉得这是一个巧合 |
[19:50] | I suspect he talks to himself in the mirror. | 我怀疑他会对着镜子里的自己说话 |
[19:55] | And that’s part of the problem, Frank. | 这就是问题的一部分 弗兰克 |
[19:57] | Nobody wants to be themselves anymore. | 现在大家都不想做自己了 |
[20:00] | Internet, social media, goddamn talent shows for assholes… | 网络 社交媒体 什么混蛋才艺秀… |
[20:06] | Everybody wants to be somebody else. | 谁都想做别人 |
[20:10] | Nobody… | 没人 |
[20:12] | is happy just to look at themselves in the mirror, see themselves. | 喜欢照镜子看自己 审视自己 |
[20:16] | Then it means they don’t have to be responsible either. | 因此也不需要负责了 |
[20:20] | So what about you, Frank? | 你呢 弗兰克 |
[20:23] | What is it gonna take to make you happy? | 你要怎么样才会开心呢 |
[20:26] | Come on. “Happy”? | 得了吧 开心 |
[20:28] | Happy is a kick in the balls waiting to happen. | 开心就像等着别人来踢你的蛋 |
[20:32] | So you kick yourself in the balls first. | 那你就先踢自己的 |
[20:35] | That’s crazy, Lieutenant. Look… | 太疯狂了 上尉 听着… |
[20:39] | you got half a life left to live, my friend. | 你还有大半辈子呢 朋友 |
[20:42] | If you don’t, you might as well be dead. | 不过的话 还不如死了 |
[20:45] | – Oh, I am dead, Curtis. You didn’t hear? – Bullshit. | -我已经死了 科迪斯 你没听说吗 -胡扯 |
[20:49] | You got a name, a passport, as I recall… | 我记得你有假名 护照… |
[20:52] | Frank Castle’s dead. | 弗兰克·卡塞尔死了 |
[20:54] | Pete Castiglione… he’s got a life. | 彼得·卡斯蒂廖内 他还活着 |
[20:58] | Anybody that had anything to do | 跟玛丽亚和孩子们之死 |
[20:59] | with what happened to Maria and the kids are dead. | 有关联的人都已经死了 |
[21:02] | Mission accomplished. And I don’t have a problem with that. | 任务完成了 我没有意见 |
[21:06] | Hell, if you would’ve asked me, I woulda helped you. | 如果当初你找我 我甚至会帮你 |
[21:08] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[21:10] | – I know you would have. – But that was months ago. | -我知道你会 -但那是好几个月前了 |
[21:13] | Now the only person you’re punishing is yourself. | 现在你只是在惩罚你自己 |
[21:20] | Thank you for the coffee. | 谢谢你的咖啡 |
[21:31] | Hey, Curt. | 科特 |
[21:35] | How often you think about it? | 你多久会想起来一次 |
[21:37] | You know, the shit we did over there? | 我们当初做的那些事 |
[21:41] | All the time. | 一直 |
[21:42] | But my conscience is clear. | 但我问心无愧 |
[21:45] | Afghanistan… was different, you know? | 阿富汗…不一样 你知道吗 |
[21:49] | – Different how? – Just different. | -怎么不一样 -就是不一样 |
[21:52] | Things we did, they… they kinda got blurred. | 我们做的那些事…界限有点模糊 |
[21:57] | What were you into, Frank? | 你想干什么 弗兰克 |
[22:02] | You see, what worries me the most… | 我最担心的是… |
[22:04] | is that you’ve been in a hole so long that it’s become home. | 你在洞里待的太久 以那儿为家了 |
[22:10] | Maybe that’s where I’m supposed to be. | 也许我就应该一直待在洞里 |
[22:14] | Do me a favor, Frank. Don’t be a wallowing asshole. | 帮个忙 弗兰克 别沉迷于其中 |
[22:18] | Before I have to take this fake leg off | 趁我还没气得拔下假腿 |
[22:20] | and beat you to death with it. | 把你打个半死 |
[22:24] | Just imagine your tombstone. | 想象一下你的墓志铭 |
[22:26] | “Frank Castle lose a ass-kicking contest to a one-legged man.” | “弗兰克·卡塞尔输给了一个只有一条腿的家伙” |
[22:29] | – I’d do it. – Yeah. | -我是认真的 -是啊 |
[22:31] | I’d actually kinda like to see that. | 其实我还挺想看看这一幕 |
[22:33] | Take care of yourself, Curt. | 保重 科特 |
[22:47] | 联络处 入口 武器库 鸦片储藏处 | |
[22:54] | ID, please? | 证件 |
[22:59] | 可疑墓地 不可搜查区域 海洛因运输 | |
[23:13] | So who was this guy to you? | 他和你什么关系 |
[23:14] | Ahmad Zubair was my partner. | 艾哈迈德·祖贝尔曾经是我的搭档 |
[23:17] | He was taken from his home in Kandahar, shot in the head, | 他被人从坎大哈的家中带走 头部中枪 |
[23:19] | – and buried in an unmarked grave. – That’s quite a story. | -埋在一处无名墓穴中 -真是个精彩的故事 |
[23:23] | Doesn’t bode well for me as your newly assigned partner. | 作为你的新搭档 我感觉不大好 |
[23:26] | It’s more than a story. And Stein… we’re not partners. | 这不仅仅是个故事 施泰因…我们不是搭档 |
[23:30] | Sam. | 叫我塞姆 |
[23:33] | Stein sounds like a large beer glass. | 施泰因听上去像个大啤酒杯 |
[23:36] | And, uh, according to the assignments, | 根据调职报告 |
[23:37] | that’s exactly what we are. | 我们就是这个关系 |
[23:40] | Partners, I mean. | 我是说 搭档 |
[23:42] | Sure, you’re the lead agent with a nice office | 当然了 你是说了算的那个 坐大办公室 |
[23:44] | and I’m the junior with the shitty little desk outside, | 我是小助手 只能坐在外面的小办公桌 |
[23:46] | but… partners nevertheless. | 不过…总还是搭档 |
[23:49] | – Gotta earn my trust first. -Yeah. | -你得先赚取我的信任 -是啊 |
[23:52] | That’s exactly what I have to do. | 我的确是该这么做 |
[23:53] | Your approval immediately being the most important thing in my life. | 你的肯定瞬间成为我人生中最重要的事 |
[23:59] | Madani, you really think Wolf is gonna let you run with all this? | 马达尼 你真的认为沃尔夫会让你这么做吗 |
[24:03] | I’m confident I can persuade the SAC of the case’s merits. | 我肯定能说服特别主管特工让我处理这个案子 |
[24:07] | Well… I guess you are new here. | 看来你的确是新来的 |
[24:12] | Morning, sir. | 早上好 长官 |
[24:13] | Back in the country three weeks, | 才回国三周 |
[24:15] | and you already have a case for me. | 你就给我搞出了个案子 |
[24:16] | I brought this one back from Afghanistan with me, sir. | 这是我从阿富汗带回来的案子 长官 |
[24:19] | This man, Ahmad Zubair of the Afghan National Police, | 这是阿富汗国家警察艾哈迈德·祖贝尔 |
[24:23] | discovered United States soldiers were trafficking heroin. | 他发现美国士兵在偷运毒品 |
[24:26] | And they killed him for it. | 他们因此杀了他 |
[24:29] | Stein, give us the room. | 施泰因 出去一下 |
[24:30] | Sir, uh, as Madani’s new partner, | 长官 作为马达尼的新搭档 |
[24:32] | – shouldn’t I– – Close the door on your way out. | -我不用… -出去的时候把门关上 |
[24:38] | You’re lucky, Madani. | 你很幸运 马达尼 |
[24:40] | A lot of people would give their left tit for this job. | 很多人为了这份工作可是不惜献出一只奶子 |
[24:42] | I was happy where I was… tits intact. | 我很高兴我现在这样…奶子完好无损 |
[24:45] | Others weren’t. | 其他人可不这样觉得 |
[24:48] | The investigation you were pursuing in Kandahar | 你在坎大哈进行的调查 |
[24:50] | was deemed to serve no one. | 被认定为毫无意义 |
[24:52] | Deemed by who? | 被谁认定 |
[24:53] | Frankly, you must have a guardian angel, Madani. | 老实说 你肯定是有什么守护天使 马达尼 |
[24:56] | They pulled you out of there | 他们趁你还没有 |
[24:57] | before you did your career some real harm. | 毁掉你的职业生涯前 让你离开了那里 |
[24:59] | I guess you tick a lot of boxes, | 你肯定惹了不少人 |
[25:00] | because they didn’t want the poster girl embarrassing them. | 因为他们可不想让一个完美女孩给他们难堪 |
[25:03] | Wow. That was sexist, racist, | 这句话真是糅合了性别歧视 |
[25:05] | and demeaning of my abilities all in one sentence, sir. Bravo. | 种族歧视和对我能力的贬低 长官 真厉害 |
[25:08] | Well, sue me. It’s your word against mine. | 起诉我吧 反正是你我各执一词 |
[25:10] | Kinda like your case here. | 有点像你这个案子 |
[25:12] | The US government gave | 美国政府 |
[25:12] | Ahmad Zubair our word, and it got him killed. | 向艾哈迈德·祖贝尔保证过 而他却因此被杀 |
[25:15] | A place like this, who knows what got him killed? | 在那种地方 谁知道他是为什么被杀的 |
[25:17] | He could’ve been dirty. | 他可能有问题 |
[25:20] | I was pulled out of Afghanistan | 我被调离阿富汗 |
[25:21] | ’cause something stunk to high heaven | 是因为上头有猫腻 |
[25:22] | and I was close to finding out exactly what. | 我差点就要查清楚是怎么回事了 |
[25:25] | And here you are. | 现在你在这里 |
[25:26] | Now, I like tenacious and energetic, Madani. | 我喜欢顽强和活力 马达尼 |
[25:29] | I find it kinda hot in a woman. | 我觉得一个女人这样挺性感的 |
[25:31] | But I will not stand for insubordinate. Are we clear? | 但我不会容忍违抗命令 明白了吗 |
[25:33] | Ask your little buddy Stein about that. | 问问你的小伙伴施泰因 |
[25:36] | Now, Kandahar is off-limits. Otherwise, you can quit. | 不得再提及坎大哈的事 不然就辞职吧 |
[25:42] | – You’re the boss. – Yes, I am. | -你说了算 -没错 |
[25:54] | I need a drink. | 我要喝一杯 |
[25:56] | – Murphy’s? – Yeah. Maybe Rhonda will be working. | -墨菲酒吧 -没错 说不定朗达上班 |
[25:59] | Maybe this time you’ll speak to her. | 也许这次你能找她说说话 |
[26:00] | – Like she’d notice. – Bite me, dipshit. | -说得好像她会在意似的 -滚吧 混蛋 |
[26:03] | I could use a drink. | 我也想喝一杯 |
[26:08] | Come on, Lance. | 别这样 兰斯 |
[26:10] | Let me come with you guys. Look, first round’s on me. | 让我和你们一起去吧 第一轮酒我请 |
[26:14] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:15] | Yeah, sure. | 好啊 |
[26:17] | Why not, huh? Why not? | 为什么不呢 为什么不呢 |
[26:31] | – Good meeting with Wolf, huh? – Peachy. | -和沃尔夫聊得挺开心吧 -很顺利 |
[26:34] | As your immediate junior in the chain of command… | 作为你指挥链中的直接副手… |
[26:37] | am I allowed to ask how you’re feeling about that? | 我能问问你感觉怎么样吗 |
[26:39] | How about you lay off with the “Junior” Shit? | 不如你别再用”副手”这种说法了 |
[26:41] | I can live without your wiseass comments right now. | 我现在可以不需要你的愚蠢评论 |
[26:44] | Not really sure what else I have to offer. | 我也不知道我能给你些什么 |
[26:51] | You know how I knew Wolf wouldn’t want your case? | 你知道我怎么知道沃尔夫肯定不想管你的案子吗 |
[26:56] | You got me for a partner. | 你的搭档是我 |
[27:00] | You’re telling me this why? | 你为什么要告诉我这些 |
[27:02] | You seem like a good person. | 你看上去像是个好人 |
[27:05] | Someone with a career in the department if you really want one. | 如果你想做 真的能在这个部门干出一番事业 |
[27:09] | What did you do to piss him off? | 你做了什么惹他的事 |
[27:14] | You gotta earn my trust first. | 你得先赚取我的信任 |
[27:18] | So… | 那么… |
[27:20] | what now? | 现在怎么办 |
[27:29] | Now I want you to get me whatever we have | 现在我要你帮我查 |
[27:31] | on a Marine Force Recon colonel called Schoonover, | 一个叫斯库诺弗的海军陆战队侦察队上校 |
[27:34] | the explosion and drug bust at the 41st Street docks last year, | 去年在41街抓捕了爆炸和毒品抢劫案 |
[27:37] | and everything available on one of his men, | 一切都指向他的手下 |
[27:39] | Lieutenant Frank Castle. | 弗兰克·卡塞尔上尉 |
[27:42] | The Punisher? He’s dead. | 惩罚者 他死了 |
[27:46] | Castle and Schoonover served in Afghanistan, same unit, | 卡塞尔和斯库诺弗在阿富汗同一支部队服役 |
[27:49] | then both are dead one day and 20 miles apart… | 两人都死在纽约 同一天 |
[27:52] | right here in New York. | 相隔20英里 |
[27:55] | That strike you as a coincidence? | 你觉得这是个巧合吗 |
[27:59] | You’re gonna run with this anyway? | 不管怎么样你都要查吗 |
[28:01] | Do you have a problem with that? | 你有什么意见吗 |
[28:05] | No. | 没有 |
[28:07] | I’m already on the shit pile. | 我已经被归为垃圾了 |
[28:11] | Just surprised a hotshot like you is so eager to join me there. | 只不过惊讶你如此炙手可热却这么想和我为伍 |
[28:20] | Rhonda! | 朗达 |
[28:21] | Five more beers and… and five more shots of that good stuff | 再来五杯啤酒…和五杯那种好酒 |
[28:25] | for me and my new pals here. | 给我和我这位新朋友 |
[28:28] | Last round, and then I’m closing up. | 最后一轮 然后我就要关门了 |
[28:30] | He pukes, you assholes are cleaning it up, all right? | 如果他吐了 你们得给他清理干净 |
[28:32] | You hear that? Keep it together, Donny. | 听到了吗 振作点 唐尼 |
[28:38] | I need to pull another job. | 我要再干一票 |
[28:40] | I got this… Gnucci loan shark. This guy’s up my ass. | 我惹上了个纽奇帮高利贷 这家伙盯着我要钱 |
[28:45] | Prick is threatening to break my legs, | 这混蛋威胁要打断我的腿 |
[28:47] | take my car, the whole thing. | 拿走我的车 一切 |
[28:52] | Man, what were you thinking? | 伙计 你都在想什么 |
[28:54] | What were you thinking taking money off those guys? | 你问那些人借钱的时候都在想什么 |
[28:56] | What’d you think was gonna happen? | 你觉得会发生什么事 |
[28:58] | You got something for me or not? | 你到底有没有活 |
[29:01] | – Thanks, Rhonda. – Yeah. | -谢谢你 朗达 -嗯 |
[29:02] | Yeah, all right. Just take it easy, man, okay? I’ll, uh… | 好吧 冷静点 伙计 我… |
[29:06] | I’ll call my cousin. All right? See if he can hook us up again. | 我会联系我哥哥 看看能不能帮我们搭线 |
[29:10] | – Soon, Paulie. Soon. – Yeah. Okay. All right. All right. Okay. | -快点 保利 快点 -好吧 好吧 |
[29:12] | I’ll call him tonight, all right? | 我今晚就打给他 好吗 |
[29:16] | Keep it together, Donny. | 清醒点 唐尼 |
[29:17] | – The state of this guy, man. – She’s looking, man. | -这家伙状态不大好 -她在看呢 |
[29:22] | Your check. | 你的账单 |
[29:27] | Pay the lady. | 付钱吧 |
[29:30] | What? You said you were buying, right? | 怎么了 你说了你请客的吧 |
[29:42] | Yeah. Yeah. | 嗯 嗯 |
[29:43] | All right. | 很好 |
[29:47] | – I knew you were buying. – Big bucks. | -我就知道你会请客 -赚大了 |
[29:59] | Hey, sleepyhead. | 瞌睡虫 |
[30:11] | – What time is it? – It’s 10:30. | -几点了 -十点半 |
[30:16] | You needed your sleep. | 你需要睡眠 |
[30:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:19] | There’s plenty of time now that you’re home. | 你现在回家了 时间有的是 |
[30:35] | All right. All right. What’s the job, huh? | 好吧 好吧 什么活 |
[30:37] | It’s a poker game. High stakes. | 牌局 高赌注 |
[30:39] | Fifty, maybe even seventy grand. | 五五分 也许得有七万 |
[30:42] | I know. I know. They got a “No guns at the table” Rule. | 我知道 他们的规矩是”桌上不准带枪” |
[30:44] | Except for one guard standing at the door. We go in… | 只有一个守卫看着门 我们进去… |
[30:48] | we take out the guard, the two of us cover the room. | 干掉守卫 我们两个冲进去 |
[30:51] | One of us scoops up the cash, and one outside in the car. | 一个人把钱拿走 另一个去开车 |
[30:55] | What’s the catch? Why isn’t someone hitting this every week? | 那有什么难的 为什么没人每周都去抢他们 |
[30:59] | It’s protected by the Gnuccis. | 那地方受纽奇帮保护 |
[31:02] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[31:04] | You want to hit an outfit game? | 你想劫黑帮的牌局 |
[31:05] | – I don’t know, Paulie. Paulie, this is– – Hey. Don’t be a pussy. | -我不知道 保利 这… -别怂 |
[31:08] | And besides, I thought… | 再说 我觉得 |
[31:11] | you’d like the idea of paying back | 你会喜欢用纽奇的钱 |
[31:13] | the Gnuccis’ shylock with his own cash. | 来付他们放给你的高利贷 |
[31:15] | – Yeah, I do. – There we go. | -我的确喜欢 -就是嘛 |
[31:17] | – I do. – Attaboy. Attaboy. | -没错 -好样的 |
[31:18] | All right. | 好吧 |
[31:22] | Who’s that? | 这是谁 |
[31:25] | Look who it is… | 看看这是谁 |
[31:28] | Captain Batshit. | 蝙蝠屎先生 |
[31:31] | Were you listening to us? | 你一直在偷听吗 |
[31:36] | Everywhere I turn, there you are, pissing me off. | 我每次一转头 都能看到你 真火大 |
[31:41] | Now, you… | 你 |
[31:44] | you need to mind your own business. | 你得管好你自己的事 |
[31:47] | Putting your nose where it don’t belong, huh? | 偷听自己不该偷听的事 |
[31:50] | What? | 怎么 |
[31:52] | What? What do you wanna do? | 怎么 你想干什么 |
[31:56] | What do you wanna do? | 你想干什么 |
[31:59] | Whoa, where you goin’? Where you goin’? | 你去哪 你去哪 |
[32:00] | Oh, where you goin’? | 你去哪 |
[32:05] | You’re gonna get hurt, gimp. | 你会受伤的 跛子 |
[32:11] | Oh, you wanna do something with that hammer? | 你想用锤子干点什么吗 |
[32:14] | You wanna… You wanna do something? | 你想 你想干点什么吗 |
[32:16] | What do you wanna do? You wanna take me? | 你想干什么 你想打我吗 |
[32:18] | I’m right here. | 我就在这里 |
[32:20] | I ain’t going anywhere. | 我哪儿也不去 |
[32:22] | And I will mess you up without breaking a sweat. | 我不用费什么劲就能干掉你 |
[32:25] | Are we clear on that? Huh? | 你明白了吗 |
[32:28] | Yeah, you better stay out of my way, | 你最好别碍我的事 |
[32:31] | or that hammer’s gonna find a new home up your ass. | 不然这个锤子可会在你的屁股上找到新家 |
[32:35] | Do you understand? | 你明白了吗 |
[32:39] | Yeah, that’s it. | 没错 |
[32:51] | Call somebody. Hurry up! | 快叫人 快点 |
[32:56] | Jesus! You can see the bone! | 天啊 都能看到骨头 |
[32:58] | All right. Call an ambulance. | 快点叫救护车 |
[33:00] | You were in the Marines, right? | 你曾经是海军陆战队的人 |
[33:01] | You must know first aid or field medicine or something! Come on! | 你肯定知道点急救的办法 快点 |
[33:17] | We gotta cancel tonight. | 今晚还是取消吧 |
[33:19] | No, man. My cousin will think we pussied out. | 不行 伙计 我哥哥肯定会认为我们怂了 |
[33:23] | I thought you needed the money. | 我还以为你需要钱呢 |
[33:25] | – I do. – Then let’s do it, huh? | -没错 -那我们动手吧 |
[33:27] | We got nothing to worry about. Don’t worry. | 没什么好担心的 别担心 |
[33:36] | – What about him? – Him? | -他呢 -他 |
[33:39] | – You can’t be serious. – What? He’s no virgin. | -开玩笑吧 -怎么 他又不是雏儿 |
[33:42] | Hey, Donny. Come here. | 唐尼 过来 |
[33:49] | – That was messed up, huh? – Yeah, shitty luck. For him, for us. | -真是太惨了 -他真倒霉 我们也是 |
[33:53] | Hey, look, we got a thing tonight. Make us some real money. | 我们今晚有活 能赚大钱 |
[33:56] | But… Scut going down has left us a man short. | 但是 斯卡特不行了 我们少了个人 |
[34:00] | I ain’t gonna lie to you, Donny. This ain’t exactly… legal. | 我也不骗你 唐尼 不是什么…合法的事 |
[34:04] | – You got the balls for it? – Hey, man, I got plenty of balls. | -你有胆量吗 -伙计 我胆量大着 |
[34:06] | I don’t doubt it. So you in? | 我觉得也是 你加入我们吗 |
[34:10] | No, man. I need to know more about it. | 不 伙计 我要知道更多细节 |
[34:12] | Nah. You’re in or you’re not. | 不行 要么加入要么不加入 |
[34:13] | Serious money, hour’s work. Huh? You’d be doing us a solid. | 大钱 就几个小时 帮我们个大忙 |
[34:19] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[34:20] | – All right, I’ll help you out. – All right. | -好吧 我帮你 -好吧 |
[34:22] | All right. He’s growing up, huh? | 好吧 他长大了 |
[34:23] | – One of the boys. – He’s growing up. | -孩子们啊 -他长大了 |
[34:25] | All right, help us clean this shit up. | 好了 帮我们都清理干净 |
[34:28] | All right, over here. | 好了 这边 |
[34:46] | Why is it that you resent being home so much, do you think? | 你觉得你为什么这么讨厌回家 |
[34:49] | I resent being forced to come back. | 我讨厌被迫回来 |
[34:52] | I resent that one is hiding that fact. | 我讨厌有人隐瞒事实 |
[34:53] | Mostly, I… I resent that no one wants the truth. | 主要是 我讨厌没有人想要知道真相 |
[34:57] | I just want you to be sure | 我只是想让你确定 |
[34:58] | that this case of yours isn’t just a way | 你的这个案子不仅仅是 |
[35:00] | to avoid dealing with losing someone you were close to. | 用来逃避失去亲密之人的办法 |
[35:03] | I didn’t lose anyone. They killed him. | 我没有失去任何人 是他们杀了他 |
[35:08] | I told Ahmad he could trust us. | 我和艾哈迈德说了他可以信任我们 |
[35:11] | Told him he could trust me. | 和他说了能信任我 |
[35:16] | How much are you drinking these days? | 你最近喝了多少酒 |
[35:19] | Jesus, Mom. Now and then. | 天啊 妈妈 偶尔吧 |
[35:22] | Maybe more now I’m home | 也许现在回到家 |
[35:23] | and have access to your $100 a bottle stuff. | 能喝到你一百一瓶的酒后喝得有点多了 |
[35:27] | I know your heart is in the right place, | 我知道你的心是好的 |
[35:28] | but I don’t need therapy. | 但我不需要咨询 |
[35:30] | Definitely not from you. No offense. | 绝对不用你的 无意冒犯 |
[35:33] | None taken. | 没关系 |
[35:35] | That. That right there. | 对 就是因为这个表情 |
[35:37] | That is why therapy would never work for me. | 这就是为什么咨询对我来说没用 |
[35:40] | Talking to you is like… | 和你说话就像… |
[35:41] | It’s like interviewing a suspect you know has the answers | 就好像审问一个明明知道答案 |
[35:43] | and just smiles in your face. | 却只会嘲笑你的嫌犯 |
[35:45] | That’s not about being a psychiatrist. | 我不是作为精神病医生 |
[35:47] | It’s about being your mother. | 我是作为你的母亲 |
[35:51] | Nice to have you back. | 很高兴你能回来 |
[35:57] | Nice to share this with you. | 很高兴能和你分享美酒 |
[36:01] | It’s temporary. | 我只是暂住 |
[36:04] | Just till I find a place. | 等我找到地方就搬出去 |
[36:09] | Every night, I drink a glass of wine | 我每天晚上吃完晚饭 |
[36:12] | over dinner with your father. | 都会和你父亲一起喝一杯 |
[36:15] | He usually pours it for me. | 他经常会为我倒上 |
[36:17] | And not once in almost 40 years has he joined me. | 40年来他从来没和我一起喝过 |
[36:22] | His faith is as strong as my lack of it. | 我的信念有多么不坚定 他就有多坚定 |
[36:25] | I sometimes ask him, “How can a surgeon believe in God?” | 我有时候会问他”外科医生怎么会信上帝” |
[36:31] | He says he would go mad | 他说他要是看不到 |
[36:33] | if he couldn’t see some kind of guiding principle in the world. | 世界的准则 肯定会疯掉 |
[36:38] | I have faith in a system. Our system. | 我对系统有信心 我们的执法系统 |
[36:41] | The one that took you and Dad in | 接纳了你和爸爸的系统 |
[36:42] | and made you wealthy and respected. | 让你们获得了财富和尊重 |
[36:46] | This country gave us freedom. | 这个国家给了我们自由 |
[36:49] | But it’s fragile. It needs protection. | 但是这很脆弱 需要保护 |
[36:54] | Your father’s faith in God doesn’t mean | 你父亲对上帝的信仰并不代表 |
[36:56] | that he cannot see the flaws in his religion. | 他看不到教派的缺点 |
[37:00] | Why don’t you tell me what it is you’re trying to say, Mom? | 不如你想说什么就直说吧 妈妈 |
[37:04] | This case of yours is heresy, Dinah. You’ve been told as much. | 你的这个案子是异端 迪娜 别人也和你说了很多 |
[37:10] | What you’re doing scares me. | 你做的事让我感到害怕 |
[37:14] | I don’t want to see your head on a plate. | 我不想看到你有危险 |
[37:53] | Keep it runnin’. | 别熄火 |
[38:04] | Let’s boogaloo. | 大干一场吧 |
[38:29] | Get up. Come on, move your ass! | 起来 快点 让开 |
[38:31] | Nobody move! Nobody! | 都不许动 全都不许动 |
[38:32] | – Or you get what he got! Eyes down. – Stay down! | -不然都和他一样 朝下看 -跪好了 |
[38:38] | Bag the cash! | 装钱 |
[38:44] | – Shit. – All right, listen up, fellas. | -该死 -听好了 伙计们 |
[38:47] | This is gonna go nice and easy. | 一切都会非常顺利 |
[38:49] | We know none of you is packing. So no heroics, huh? | 我们知道你们都没带武器 所以别想逞英雄 |
[38:52] | You boys should leave while you can. | 你们应该趁早赶紧离开这里 |
[38:54] | Shut up, greaseball, or you’ll get what he got. | 闭嘴 蠢货 不然就得跟他一样 |
[38:56] | – Eyes on the table! – Do you know whose game this is? | -盯着桌子 -你知道这是谁的牌局吗 |
[38:59] | I guess not. Otherwise you wouldn’t be here. | 应该不知道 不然你也不会来 |
[39:02] | Or maybe we don’t give a shit about you oily Gnucci shitbags. | 或者我们根本不把你的纽奇老大放在眼里 |
[39:07] | – You’re all dead. – Come on, let’s go. | -你们都死定了 -我们走 |
[39:09] | – Let’s go! – Hurry up! | -我们走 -快点 |
[39:11] | Move. Move. Move. Move! | 快走 快走 快走 |
[39:14] | Let’s go. Don’t look at him! Eyes on the table! | 快走 别看他 看着桌子 |
[39:16] | You got any sense, kid, you’ll drop that bag and walk away. | 你要是还有理智 孩子 就放下包走吧 |
[39:20] | Don’t speak again, asshole. | 不许再说话了 混蛋 |
[39:23] | Or what? | 否则呢 |
[39:26] | Hurry up. We don’t got all day! Or we don’t get shit! | 快点 我们没一整天给你耗 不然什么都没有 |
[39:30] | Take every last one of these shitbags’ dollars! Hurry up! | 把这些混蛋的钱都拿走 快点 |
[39:37] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[39:38] | – Kid, pick it up! – Shit. | -孩子 捡起来 -该死 |
[39:41] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[39:52] | Shit, you really screwed this up, Donald. | 该死 你可真是完了 唐纳德 |
[39:56] | – We gotta cap ’em. – No! Come on. | -我们得弄死他们 -不行 |
[39:58] | – Get out of here. Move! Yo, move! – Shit. | -快走 快点 快走 -该死 |
[40:01] | – Move! – Come on. | -快走 -快点 |
[40:21] | – Hey, sleepyhead. – What? | -瞌睡虫 -什么 |
[40:36] | – What time is it? – Mmm. It’s 10:30. | -几点了 -十点半 |
[40:42] | You needed your sleep. | 你需要睡眠 |
[40:45] | There’s plenty of time now that you’re home. | 你现在回家了 时间有的是 |
[40:52] | I’m gonna go get breakfast. | 我去准备早饭 |
[40:54] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[41:03] | No! | 不 |
[41:18] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[41:20] | Dad, look! | 爸爸 快看 |
[41:22] | No! | 不 |
[41:47] | Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. | 该死 该死 该死 |
[41:50] | – Give me the gun. – I made a mistake, man. I’m sorry. | -把枪给我 -我犯了个错误 对不起 |
[41:53] | I didn’t know whether to… I figured… | 我不知道该…我以为 |
[41:55] | I figured bring my license, | 我以为要带上驾照 |
[41:56] | you know, in case we got stopped by the cops. | 万一我们被警察拦下来了 |
[41:58] | To act normal, right? And I’m sorry, Lance. | 假装正常 对不起 兰斯 |
[42:03] | He’s gotta disappear. They’re gonna look for him. | 他必须要消失 他们会来找他 |
[42:04] | I wouldn’t give you up. I promise. | 我不会把你们供出来的 我保证 |
[42:07] | The shit they’ll do to you, man, you’d be crazy if you didn’t. | 他们会折磨你 你肯定会供出来的 |
[42:16] | We have to do this. | 我们必须要动手 |
[42:17] | – No. – No. No. | -不 -不 不 |
[42:19] | He’s gotta disappear. – | 他必须要消失 |
[42:23] | – Start the mixer. – Are we really doing this? | -发动搅拌机车 -我们真的要这么做吗 |
[42:26] | Start that thing now! | 快点去发动 |
[42:28] | Please. | 不要 |
[42:39] | What the hell, huh? | 搞什么 |
[42:40] | – Let’s work a little overtime. – No! No! | -来加个班吧 -不 不 |
[42:44] | Shit! Get him! Come on! Go! Go! | 抓住他 快点 快点 |
[42:48] | Come on, get him! | 快点 抓住他 |
[42:50] | – Move! Move, move! – Shit! | -快点 快点 -该死 |
[42:52] | Shit! | 该死 |
[42:58] | – Put it down. – I’ll run. I’ll run. Just let me go. | -放下来 -我会逃得远远的 放我走吧 |
[43:00] | – Can’t happen, Donny. – Just shoot him. | -不可能 唐尼 -开枪打他 |
[43:06] | – Forget it. I’ll shoot him. – No. No bullets! | -算了 我打死他 -不 别用子弹 |
[43:19] | – Get him up! – No! | -把他拉起来 -不 |
[43:22] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[43:23] | – No! No! – Ah, shit! | -不 不 -该死 |
[43:27] | – Come on! – No! No! No! | -快点 -不 不 不 |
[43:30] | Lance, I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I won’t say anything, man! | 兰斯 对不起 我什么都不会说的 |
[43:35] | No! | 不 |
[43:37] | No! No! No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[43:40] | – Come on! – No! | -快点 -不 |
[43:42] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[43:56] | No! | 不 |
[43:57] | Lance! No, please! | 兰斯 不 拜托 |
[44:00] | Lance! Turn it off! | 兰斯 关掉它 |
[44:02] | Lance! Please! | 兰斯 求你了 |
[44:04] | You brought this on yourself! | 这都是你自找的 |
[44:06] | – Please! Help me! – Shut it off. | -拜托 救命 -关掉 |
[44:08] | Turn it off! Help! | 关掉 救命 |
[44:11] | Look, it’s the gimp. | 看 是跛子 |
[44:13] | Lance! | 兰斯 |
[44:15] | Turn it off! No! | 关掉 不 |
[44:20] | – Lance! – Tonight just gets better and better. | -兰斯 -今天真是越来越棒了 |
[44:51] | No, please! Lance! | 不 拜托 兰斯 |
[45:08] | Paulie! | 保利 |
[45:11] | Paulie, don’t leave me! | 保利 别丢下我 |
[45:43] | Oh, please. Please, just let me go, man. | 拜托 拜托 放了我 伙计 |
[45:46] | Take the money. Take the money, man. | 把钱拿走吧 把钱拿走 |
[45:49] | You don’t have to kill me over this. | 你不用为此杀了我 |
[45:51] | It was him or us! | 不是他死就是我们死 |
[45:54] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[45:56] | – Where did it go down? – What? | -在哪里的事 -什么 |
[46:00] | God! | 天啊 |
[46:02] | No! | 不 |
[46:04] | Talk. | 快说 |
[46:09] | Okay! Okay! It’s in the basement of a restaurant. | 好吧 在一家餐厅的地下室 |
[46:13] | Linello’s in Little Italy. | 小意大利的丽娜罗 |
[46:15] | Okay. I told you. Ow! | 我告诉你了 |
[46:20] | No, no, no, no. I told you. | 不不不 我告诉你了 |
[46:23] | What are you gonna do? | 你要干什么 |
[46:25] | I’m gonna find a home for this. | 我要给这个玩意找个家 |
[46:26] | No! | 不 |
[46:35] | Help! | 救命 |
[47:08] | No one sleeps until we get these guys. | 抓不到这个家伙谁都不准睡 |
[47:11] | Start with this kid, Donald Chavez. | 从这个孩子开始 唐纳德·查维斯 |
[47:13] | My guy in the precinct called with an address in Queens. | 我在警局的人发来了他在皇后区的住址 |
[47:15] | He lives with his grandmother. | 他和他奶奶住在一起 |
[47:17] | Do what you have to to make him give up the others. | 不管用什么手段 让他供出其他人 |
[47:22] | – Christ. Get the circuit breaker. – You got it. | -上帝啊 去拿断路器 -好的 |
[47:26] | Heads up! | 小心 |
[49:00] | Yeah, man. | 天啊 |
[49:09] | Welcome back, Frank. | 欢迎回来 弗兰克 |