时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | – Come on, Dad. Do it. – All right, all right, all right. | -来嘛老爸 讲吧 -好吧好吧 |
[00:19] | Once upon a time, in the middle of the night, | 很久很久以前 有一天夜里月黑风高 |
[00:22] | two dead men, they got up to fight. | 两个死人起来决斗 |
[00:24] | Back-to-back, they faced each other, | 他们背靠着背 面对彼此 |
[00:26] | they drew their swords and they shot each other. | 然后他们拔出长剑 开始射击 |
[00:31] | Stupid. | 真傻 |
[00:31] | What do you mean, “Stupid”? It’s not stupid, it’s nonsense. | 怎么叫傻呢 这不叫傻 这叫胡扯 |
[00:34] | Nonsense is different from stupid. | 胡扯跟傻可是两码事 |
[00:36] | Yeah, then it’s stupid nonsense. | 是吗 那就是傻瓜胡扯 |
[00:37] | Stop that. | 别胡说 |
[00:40] | Hey, Lis, do the second verse. Show him how it’s done. | 丽丝来讲第二段 让他看看怎么说的 |
[00:43] | One was blind and the other couldn’t see, | 一个是瞎子 另一个也看不见 |
[00:45] | so they chose a dumb man for a referee. | 所以他们请了个傻子来证见 |
[00:48] | The blind man went to see fair play, | 瞎子想看一场公平的决斗 |
[00:49] | and the dumb man went to shout, “Hooray!” | 傻子却喊了声”万岁” |
[00:51] | Attagirl. | 好姑娘 |
[00:53] | See, before smartphones and all that Internet crap, | 你瞧 在智能手机和互联网什么的出现之前 |
[00:56] | this is how people got by. | 人们就是这么消磨时间的 |
[00:58] | – So boring. – It’s not boring. | -真无聊 -不是无聊 |
[01:03] | Look! There it is! | 你瞧 在那里 |
[01:12] | I read at school | 我在学校学过 |
[01:13] | that she represents everything good about America. | 她代表着美国所有的美好 |
[01:16] | That’s about right. | 没错 |
[01:18] | Is that why you have to go and fight? | 所以你们才要上战场吗 |
[01:19] | Dad goes away so he can kill lots of hajjis. | 老爸出国是为了多杀圣战鬼子 |
[01:22] | How many have you wasted anyway, Dad? | 话说你宰了多少个 老爸 |
[01:24] | Don’t you ever say that again. You got that? | 再也不准这么说 听见了吗 |
[01:26] | Do you got it? | 明白了吗 |
[02:09] | Yeah, that’s good. I appreciate it. | 好的 多谢 |
[02:25] | Ma’am, excuse me, but, um… | 女士 打扰了 |
[02:27] | just get a little bit of that coffee? | 能也给我倒点咖啡吗 |
[02:34] | Thank you. No, no. Just, uh… | 谢谢 不用点菜 就来… |
[02:36] | three eggs, over easy, some bacon, sourdough toast, yeah? | 三个两面煎鸡蛋 再来点熏肉和酸面包 |
[02:39] | You moving into the neighborhood? | 打算搬到这里吗 |
[02:42] | Depends on the eggs. | 看你煎蛋好不好吃了 |
[02:43] | We don’t get many hipsters around here. | 我们这可没多少流浪汉 |
[02:45] | Yeah, well, you still don’t, lady. | 现在也不多 大姐 |
[02:48] | I need, uh, three eggs over easy, | 来三个双面煎蛋 |
[02:50] | side of bacon and some sourdough toast. | 熏肉和酸面包 |
[03:11] | Yeah? | 谁 |
[03:13] | Hipster! It’s for you. | 流浪汉 找你的 |
[03:17] | – That can’t be. – I’m telling you. | -不可能 -错不了 |
[03:19] | This guy just described you like he was standing beside me. | 他描述你的样子好像就站我身边似的 |
[03:39] | – Don’t be all day on there. – Yeah. | -别啰嗦太久 -好 |
[03:46] | – You got the wrong guy. – Yeah, I don’t think so. | -你找错人了 -我看不是吧 |
[03:50] | Unless I’m not talking to Frank Castle? | 除非你不是弗兰克·卡塞尔 |
[03:53] | You know, let’s not waste time. You’re Frank Castle, right? | 也别兜圈子了 你就是弗兰克·卡塞尔吧 |
[03:56] | Frank Castle, the dead man? | 弗兰克·卡塞尔 死掉的那个人 |
[04:02] | – Makes two of us now. – You’re more right than you know. | -你也要是个死人了 -我的确是 |
[04:06] | You’re not the only ghost in this town, Frank. | 全纽约活死人不止你一个 弗兰克 |
[04:09] | Hey, did you ever get that disk | 话说你拿到那张 |
[04:10] | that I left for you at your house? | 我留在你住处的光盘了吗 |
[04:14] | Yeah. Yeah, I got it. | 我拿到了 |
[04:16] | Did you watch it? | 看了吗 |
[04:18] | “Micro.” What is that? Is that… Is that some sort of name? | “芯片”是个什么东西 是名字吗 |
[04:22] | Sure. That’ll do for now. | 算吧 就这么叫我吧 |
[04:24] | You got something you want to discuss with me, why don’t you… | 你要是有事想找我说 那你为什么不… |
[04:27] | Why don’t you come on down here, huh? | 不来跟我见面聊呢 |
[04:30] | Buy you a cup of coffee, talk about it. | 我请你喝杯咖啡 慢慢聊 |
[04:33] | You know, I don’t think that would end so well. | 我觉得咱俩见面没什么好结果 |
[04:35] | You need to understand first. | 你必须先明白 |
[04:37] | You need to really know why you can’t kill me. | 你需要真正明白为什么你不能杀我 |
[04:41] | Then we can meet. | 然后咱们再见面 |
[04:50] | Delicious. | 好吃 |
[06:46] | Shit. | 可恶 |
[08:12] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[08:14] | No! | 不 |
[09:03] | – What’s he saying? – Nothing useful. | -他说什么 -都是废话 |
[09:06] | We sure he’s got anything? | 你确定他知道什么吗 |
[09:08] | You questioning my intelligence, soldier? | 你是在质疑我的情报吗 士兵 |
[09:11] | Please, I’m not a terrorist. | 求你了 我不是恐怖分子 |
[09:13] | I have a family, children, I have… | 我还有家人 有孩子 还有… |
[09:31] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[10:04] | Morning, Frank. | 早啊 弗兰克 |
[10:07] | So what brings you here? | 你怎么来了 |
[10:10] | Curt… there’s somebody who’s coming after me. | 科特 有人盯上我了 |
[10:14] | Somebody knows I’m alive. | 有人知道我还活着 |
[10:16] | He calls himself Micro. | 他自称”芯片” |
[10:19] | You wanna know if he got it from me? | 你想知道是不是我告诉他的 |
[10:21] | Look, it’s a short list, alright? | 也就那么几个人知道 |
[10:22] | – I’m not saying… – Come on, Frank. | -我不是说 -拜托 弗兰克 |
[10:23] | I would never give you up. | 我绝对不会泄露你的行踪的 |
[10:24] | I know that. I just… | 我知道 我就是 |
[10:26] | Anything. Did something slip? | 任何迹象 是有什么疏漏吗 |
[10:28] | Anybody… hanging out, anything slide? | 还是哪个人 出去说漏嘴了 |
[10:31] | – Anything? – No, nothing. Not a peep. | -任何事 -完全没有 一点都没有 |
[10:37] | What does he want? | 他想要什么 |
[10:39] | Guy says he’s got answers that I need. | 他说他有我需要的答案 |
[10:43] | Schoonover… | 斯库诺弗 |
[10:45] | you know, when I put him down, he said something to me. | 我要干掉他的时候他对我说了句话 |
[10:49] | He said that what… | 他说 |
[10:51] | He said that what happened to Maria and the kids, | 他说玛丽亚和孩子们被杀 |
[10:54] | it was because of something that I did. | 都是因为我做的事 |
[10:56] | Something… something I did in Kandahar. | 因为我在坎大哈做的事 |
[11:00] | Schoonover… | 斯库诺弗 |
[11:01] | Dirty bastard would’ve said anything to stay alive. | 那混蛋为了活命什么都会说 |
[11:04] | Doesn’t mean it’s not true. | 这不代表那不是真的 |
[11:06] | Come on, talk to me. What were you into? | 别这样 和我说说 你做了什么 |
[11:15] | Yeah… | 是的 |
[11:20] | There was a group of us. We got sheep dipped to CIA. | 我们有一群人 曾经为中情局办事 |
[11:24] | It was… | 全是 |
[11:25] | interrogation and assassination. It was… | 审讯和暗杀的勾当 这是 |
[11:28] | It wasn’t war. | 那不是战争 |
[11:30] | Not like we knew it. | 不是我们所知的那种 |
[11:33] | Truth is, Curt… I was past caring. | 事实是 科特 我根本不在乎 |
[11:37] | That shit follows you home no matter how hard you try, | 不管你多努力想摆脱 这些事总会找上门 |
[11:39] | it follows you home, and Maria, she knew it. | 跟着你回到家 玛丽亚 她知道 |
[11:41] | She knew it. The kids knew it, the… | 她知道 孩子们也知道 |
[11:44] | Sometimes I’d catch ’em, they… | 有时候我看到他们 他们 |
[11:47] | They’d be looking at me and they’d have this look. | 他们会露出这种表情看着我 |
[11:50] | Look at me like they didn’t even know who I was. | 就像他们根本不认识我那样看着我 |
[11:53] | Come on, Frank. | 别这样 弗兰克 |
[11:55] | Come on, you… you didn’t kill your family. | 别这样 你的家人不是你杀的 |
[11:57] | What if I did? | 如果是我杀的呢 |
[12:08] | It keeps hitting me, being back here. | 回到这里 所有回忆都涌到心头 |
[12:11] | All the big stuff we take for granted and don’t even think about, | 我们根本不去考虑那些习以为常的大事 |
[12:14] | but we obsess on things that don’t matter. | 却沉迷于不重要的小事 |
[12:17] | Think about what happened here on 9/11. | 想想9.11这里发生的事情 |
[12:18] | People bounce back so damn quick. | 人们恢复得太快了 |
[12:21] | – We let ourselves forget. – We choose to forget. | -我们让自己遗忘 -我们选择去遗忘 |
[12:25] | Easiest thing for me now would be to forget Ahmad Zubair | 对我来说 现在最容易的事情就是忘掉 |
[12:27] | and what happened in Afghanistan. | 艾哈迈德·祖贝尔以及在阿富汗发生的事情 |
[12:32] | Why do you think Zubair was killed by our people? | 你为什么认为祖贝尔是被我们的人所杀 |
[12:35] | I was sent a video file of his murder by an anonymous source. | 有个匿名来源给我发了份他被谋杀的视频文件 |
[12:38] | He was interrogated and shot in the head by Americans | 他被一群美国人拷问然后头部中枪 |
[12:41] | ’cause they knew he was a cop. | 因为他们知道他是个警察 |
[12:43] | Holy shit. | 我的天 |
[12:45] | Why haven’t you shown Wolf the video? | 你为什么没把视频给沃尔夫看 |
[12:47] | Because I don’t have it. | 因为不在我手上 |
[12:49] | It was stolen in Kandahar. | 视频在坎大哈被偷了 |
[12:51] | So, Schoonover and Castle were on this tape? | 所以 斯库诺弗和卡塞尔在视频里面 |
[12:53] | They all wore masks. | 他们都戴着面具 |
[12:55] | All right, look, say it was them. All your suspects are dead. | 好 就算是他们 你所有的嫌疑人都死了 |
[12:59] | Then who stole the tape? And why am I back here? | 那是谁偷了视频 以及为什么把我调回这里 |
[13:01] | There were seven men in the room with Zubair. | 有七个人和祖贝尔在那个房间里 |
[13:04] | Wolf knows about this? | 沃尔夫知道这件事吗 |
[13:05] | Well, why request me and then treat me like shit? | 为什么把我调回来 却把我当空气 |
[13:07] | I think he’s been told specifically to keep me away from it. | 我认为有人明确让他不要让我再查这个案子 |
[13:12] | I found a guy from Castle and Schoonover’s old unit in the city. | 我在这里找到个卡塞尔和斯库诺弗旧部队的人 |
[13:16] | Guy called Billy Russo. | 那个人叫比利·罗素 |
[13:19] | Wolf’s never gonna let you talk to him. | 沃尔夫绝不会让你去和他谈 |
[13:21] | We’ll see about that. | 我们走着瞧 |
[13:31] | Okay, that’s it. I look forward to reading the report. | 好 就这样 我很期待你们的报告 |
[13:38] | Sir? | 长官 |
[13:40] | Madani. How can I help you? | 马达尼 有什么可以帮你的吗 |
[13:42] | Sir, I was going through the deployment reports | 长官 我正在看调度报告 |
[13:44] | and special response protocols. You got a great team here. | 以及特殊响应条款 你雇了一个很棒的团队 |
[13:46] | You were in the field plenty yourself as I understand it. | 我知道你自己也参与过很多次实战训练 |
[13:48] | I was always happy being the first one through the door. Madani. | 我一直很喜欢做第一个尝试的人 马达尼 |
[13:51] | The problem with rank is they don’t let you do that anymore. | 官位高了的问题就是 他们不会再让你参加训练 |
[13:53] | Of course. | 当然 |
[13:55] | It’d be great for me to get some physical training with the unit. | 在这里和小组一起进行体能训练对我来说很棒 |
[13:58] | You expect me to sign off on sending my team to Brunswick | 你希望我为了你而做一个破冰训练 |
[14:00] | on a getting-to-know-you exercise purely for your benefit? | 而同意把我的组员派到不伦瑞克吗 |
[14:03] | Absolutely not. | 当然不是 |
[14:04] | I thought we could organize something up here in New York, | 我想我们能在纽约通过一个私人承包商 |
[14:07] | via a private contractor. | 组织训练 |
[14:09] | There’s a company, Anvil, that have all the facilities we’d need. | 有一个砧板公司 那有我们需要的所有设备 |
[14:12] | I want you to be confident that you can trust me | 我作为第一个尝试的人 |
[14:14] | if I’m the first through the door. | 我希望你有信心能相信我 |
[14:17] | What the hell, why not? | 管他的 为什么不呢 |
[14:18] | Send me a proposal later and I’ll take a look at it. | 等会给我一个方案 我会看看的 |
[14:21] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[14:29] | Say, lady. I’m real hungry. You got any change? Please? | 女士 我真的很饿 你有零钱吗 拜托 |
[14:37] | Thanks, Karen. | 谢谢 凯伦 |
[14:45] | You’re still all heart, huh? | 你还是那么善良 |
[14:51] | Things got this bad, Frank? | 沦落到这个地步了吗 弗兰克 |
[14:54] | Wanted to say hello. I thought I’d try my luck out here | 我想找你问个好 就想来这里试试 |
[14:58] | and not get my head blown off. | 这样也不会赔上自己的小命 |
[15:00] | – You still got that hand cannon? – You better believe it. | -你还带着小手枪吗 -你可别大意了 |
[15:05] | – Attagirl. – What the hell are you doing here? | -好样的 -你在这里干什么 |
[15:09] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[15:30] | Drink? | 要喝的吗 |
[15:34] | Sure. | 当然 |
[15:42] | – I wasn’t sure if you’d still talk to me. – I wasn’t either. | -我不确定你是否还愿意和我谈 -我也不确定 |
[15:52] | You look well. | 你看起来很不错 |
[15:55] | Rocking the whole, uh… hipster thing. | 开始走颓废风了 |
[15:59] | Been flirting with the idea of going full man-bun. | 一直在考虑要不要留个丸子头 |
[16:02] | You, uh, think I could pull that off? | 你觉得我能撑住这个发型吗 |
[16:07] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[16:11] | I had business, Karen. | 我有我的事 凯伦 |
[16:14] | I had to finish. | 我得了结 |
[16:16] | And you finished it? | 你了结了吗 |
[16:32] | Look, Karen, there’s, uh… | 凯伦 有一个 |
[16:35] | there’s somebody that knows I’m still alive. | 有一个人知道我还活着 |
[16:38] | – I need to know if you said anything. – God, no. | -我得知道是不是你说了什么 -天呐 没有 |
[16:42] | No, Frank, you should know me better than that. | 我没有 弗兰克 你知道我不会做这种事 |
[16:45] | I would never… | 我绝不会 |
[16:45] | You want to say no, you say no, but… | 你说没有就没有吧 但是 |
[16:49] | I could really use your help. | 我需要你的帮忙 |
[16:54] | You want me to help you find them? | 你希望我帮你找到他 |
[16:58] | I do. | 是的 |
[17:00] | Look, this guy calls himself Micro, right? | 这个人自称芯片 |
[17:02] | Like that’s supposed to mean something. | 那应该有某种意义 |
[17:05] | He’s been watching me. I think he’s some kind of spook | 他一直在监视我 我觉得他就像个幽灵 |
[17:07] | and he’s gotta be a good one, ’cause I didn’t see him coming. | 还是很厉害的那种 因为我完全不知道他的存在 |
[17:10] | And all you got’s a name? | 你只知道一个名字吗 |
[17:11] | He said something about us both being dead men, right? | 他说了一些关于我们都是死人的事 |
[17:15] | About… me not being the only ghost in New York. | 说什么 我不是纽约唯一的活死人 |
[17:20] | How do I contact you? | 我怎么联系你 |
[17:32] | – You bought me flowers? – Yeah. | -你给我买花了 -是 |
[17:37] | I’m an old-fashioned kinda guy. | 我是个传统的人 |
[17:39] | I was thinking if you had something, | 我是想等你查到了什么 |
[17:41] | you could put the flowers in the window. | 你就把花摆到阳台上 |
[17:43] | I’ll call you. | 我就联系你 |
[17:46] | Okay. | 行 |
[17:48] | – Okay. – Okay. | -那好 -好 |
[17:53] | Thanks, Karen. | 谢谢你 凯伦 |
[17:59] | Thanks for the beer. You know, hey… | 多谢你的啤酒 |
[18:15] | – Just really good to see you. – Mmm. It’s good to see you. | -见到你真的很高兴 -我也很高兴 |
[18:23] | Be careful. | 多保重 |
[18:34] | Okay. Uh, yeah, these can go back downstairs, but wait… | 好吧 这些搬回楼下去 等等 |
[18:40] | All that can go downstairs now, thanks. | 这些全都搬回楼下去 多谢 |
[18:44] | – Good, you’re here. – Dare I ask? | -正好 你来了 -我能问问什么事吗 |
[18:46] | Well, our system has an entry for an unpublished article | 我们系统上有一条记录 是一年多前的 |
[18:49] | from a year or so ago, | 一篇未发表文章 |
[18:49] | but I can’t find the actual report on the system. | 可我在系统里找不到报告正本了 |
[18:52] | The only other mention I could find is a website, | 我能找到的另一条相关结果是个网站 |
[18:54] | but that’s not working neither. | 可是也已经关闭了 |
[18:55] | – And what was the article about? – Computer hacker. | -是关于什么的文章 -电脑黑客 |
[18:58] | Hey, would the name Micro ring any bells for you? | 话说”芯片”这个名字你有印象吗 |
[19:01] | A government agent maybe, but I’m not really sure. | 可能是个政府特工 但我不能肯定 |
[19:04] | Where is this, um… Where’s this story coming from? | 你这个 这个故事是哪来的 |
[19:07] | A source I trust. He gave me a name, told me to dig. | 我信任的线人 他给我这个名字让我查 |
[19:09] | – And, uh, who… who is this source? – It’s a source. | -那这个线人是谁 -就是个线人 |
[19:13] | – Tell you if it turns into anything. – Ah, well, um… | -有什么发现就告诉你 -这个… |
[19:17] | there… there was a story, | 确实有这么篇文章 |
[19:18] | brought in a while back by a stringer, | 是以前的一个特约记者写的 |
[19:20] | a real seat-of-your-pants radical. | 他写文章非常抓眼球 非常极端 |
[19:22] | Just paranoid. Saw conspiracies in everything. | 特别爱妄想 满脑子阴谋论 |
[19:25] | But supposedly he had a lead on an NSA analyst | 但据说他发现一个国安部分析员 |
[19:28] | who was leaking secrets who went by the name of Micro. | 打着”芯片”的名号泄露秘密 |
[19:31] | And? | 然后呢 |
[19:33] | And I decided not to run it. | 然后我决定不登这篇文章 |
[19:35] | – Because? – ‘Cause I’m an editor. It’s what I do. | -为什么 -因为我是编辑 这是我的工作 |
[19:38] | – Part of the job description. – No. | -职责说明里都写了 -别 |
[19:39] | No, Ellison, don’t get sarcastic with me. | 埃里森 别用这种嘲讽的语气和我说话 |
[19:40] | I know that play. | 我知道你这一手 |
[19:41] | – Why? – Well, he had no evidence, Karen. | -为什么 -因为他没有任何证据 凯伦 |
[19:44] | I mean, his only source was this guy from Homeland | 他唯一的消息源是个国安部的人 |
[19:47] | who refused to go on record. | 还不愿意公开姓名 |
[19:49] | And then… special agent in charge for New York, Carson Wolf, | 然后 纽约分部的主管特工卡森·沃尔夫 |
[19:54] | stopped by personally and asked me not to pursue it. | 亲自登门要求我不要深挖 |
[19:57] | So then the story is true? | 这么说这个故事是真的了 |
[19:59] | According to him, if we ran the story, | 根据他的说法 如果我们登了这篇报道 |
[20:01] | it would interfere with his investigation. | 将会干扰他的调查 |
[20:03] | He was afraid we’d screw up his chances of catching everybody involved. | 他担心我们会搞砸 让他抓不到有关的人 |
[20:06] | And you agreed with that? | 那你就这么同意了 |
[20:07] | I decided to wait for the bigger story. | 我决定等更大的猛料出来 |
[20:09] | – And make a friend of Carson Wolf. – Ellison… | -并和卡森·沃尔夫处好关系 -埃里森 |
[20:14] | All right, look… | 好吧 听着 |
[20:16] | I’m sure that I still have that article in my office… | 我确定那篇文章还在我办公室里 |
[20:21] | so if I give it to you, will you stop looking at me like that? | 所以如果我给你 能不能别这么看着我了 |
[20:51] | But I don’t care if Jason’s mom said he could go. | 我不管杰森他妈妈说他能去 |
[20:53] | You’re not going, Zach. | 你不能去 扎克 |
[20:55] | – I already said I could go. – Yeah, before you asked me. | -我已经说了我能去 -可你还没问过我 |
[20:59] | Because I thought it would be okay. | 因为我以为你会同意 |
[21:01] | That was your first mistake. | 这是你第一个错误 |
[21:02] | No one asked for your opinion. | 没人在乎你怎么想 |
[21:04] | No one obviously asked me for mine, either. | 显然也没人在乎我的意见 |
[21:06] | It’s just a movie. Dad would have totally let me go. | 一部电影而已 老爸肯定会让我去 |
[21:08] | When? When you were ten? | 什么时候 你十岁的时候吗 |
[21:10] | Because your father hasn’t been here for a year, | 因为你爸爸不在了已经一年了 |
[21:12] | which sucks for all of us, | 我们大家都很难过 |
[21:14] | but his memory isn’t some bargaining chip | 但你不能把对他的怀念当成筹码 |
[21:16] | that you can just throw out there in an argument. You understand? | 为你自己的目的找理由 明白了吗 |
[21:19] | I’m sorry, Mom. | 对不起 妈妈 |
[21:21] | – He didn’t mean it like that. – Hey, Zach! | -他不是那个意思 -扎克 |
[21:24] | Zach, get back here. Come here. | 扎克 回来 过来 |
[21:26] | I get it. Maybe it is just a movie. Maybe it is no big deal. | 我知道可能只是一部电影 没什么大不了 |
[21:29] | But I need to know what’s going on with all of us, or I can’t… | 但我必须知道大家都去做什么了 不然我 |
[21:35] | I just need to know, okay? | 我需要知道 好吗 |
[21:38] | Control freakery is a coping mechanism. | 控制欲是一种适应机制 |
[21:40] | I get that. | 我理解 |
[21:41] | Yeah, maybe it is. | 就算是吧 |
[21:42] | You know who I learned it from? Your father. | 你知道谁教我的吗 你爸爸 |
[21:46] | It is just a movie, Mom. | 一部电影而已 老妈 |
[21:49] | – Please? – I’ll think about it. | -求你了 -我考虑一下 |
[21:51] | – When are you gonna think about it… – Just… Hey! | -你还考虑什么啊 -别说话 |
[21:53] | Quit while you’re ahead, little brother. | 别火上浇油了 小老弟 |
[21:57] | I love you, Mom. | 我爱你 妈妈 |
[21:59] | Oh, baby. I love you. | 宝贝啊 我也爱你 |
[22:04] | Me too, little bunny. | 我也爱你 小兔子 |
[22:22] | – Are you finished with your math test? – Yeah. | -数学测试完成了吗 -完成了 |
[23:16] | – Please, don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! – It’s a hostage. | -求你别开枪 别开枪 – 是人质 |
[23:22] | God damn it. | 该死 |
[23:27] | I saw the guy coming at me and I just… | 我就看见个人朝我扑过来 我就 |
[23:28] | I figured he was a hostile. | 我还以为他是敌人 |
[23:34] | Don’t beat yourself up. | 别太自责了 |
[23:36] | If we got out of a situation | 如果我们出这样的现场 |
[23:37] | like this with only one hostage dead, it’d be a win. | 结果只死了一个人质 肯定算大胜 |
[23:39] | – It’s never this clean. – Very true. | -从来不会这么干净 -可不是 |
[23:42] | The real thing is always messier. | 真实的现场总要麻烦得多 |
[23:44] | I’m Billy Russo. | 我是比利·罗素 |
[23:45] | Dinah Madani. Sam Stein. | 迪娜·马达尼 他是塞姆·施泰因 |
[23:48] | – This your operation? – Yes, it is. | -这项目是你主管 -是的 |
[23:50] | We rent a different space every time | 我们每次都租不同的地方 |
[23:52] | and they’re a little rough and ready, | 虽说有点凑合将就 |
[23:54] | – but it keeps people on their toes. – Well, it worked great. | -不过这样能有新鲜感 -确实挺好的 |
[23:57] | Sam, you did everything right. | 塞姆 你做得很对 |
[23:59] | You can’t legislate for that | 总会有害怕 |
[24:00] | one terrified hostage who doesn’t listen. | 而不听话的人质 |
[24:02] | Once somebody says go, it’s all just a percentages game. | 一旦上了 没什么能说得准 |
[24:06] | I’ll keep that in mind. | 我会记住的 |
[24:09] | Please. | 这边请 |
[24:12] | Anvil would be happy to give your people more training. | 砧板很乐意再和你们进行实地训练合作 |
[24:15] | – Thanks. – There’s none better. | -谢谢 -我们这是最好的 |
[24:17] | All my operators and instructors are former Special Forces. | 我的所有员工和指导曾经都是特种兵 |
[24:22] | A government contract here, | 在美国本土 |
[24:23] | on US soil, would be a big deal for us. | 拿下政府机关的合同 对我们来说很重要 |
[24:25] | Where are your guys now? | 你们现在一般在哪里 |
[24:27] | Iraq and Afghanistan, mostly. | 主要是伊拉克和阿富汗 |
[24:29] | Close protection work. Convoy security, that kind of thing. | 贴身保护 护送安防 这类的 |
[24:32] | We do good work. | 我们做得很好 |
[24:34] | – We’re growing fast. – I just got back from Afghanistan. | -公司发展很快 -我刚从阿富汗回来 |
[24:36] | I was the Homeland Security attaché over there. | 我曾经是国土安全局的领事随员 |
[24:39] | Madani. So, you’re what, Persian? | 马达尼 所以你是波斯人吗 |
[24:41] | American. I was born here. | 美国人 出生在这里 |
[24:44] | But, yeah, my folks came over in ’79. | 不过爸妈是1979年来的 |
[24:47] | Can’t have been easy… doing your job out there. | 肯定不容易吧 在那边工作 |
[24:50] | The rules are simpler in many ways. | 其实那边的规矩简单很多 |
[24:52] | You know what they are, at least. | 至少知道规矩是什么 |
[24:53] | Sure. | 当然 |
[24:55] | Afghanistan’s the simplest place in the world, | 阿富汗其实是世界上最简单的地方 |
[24:56] | once you stop trying to change it. | 只要你不试图去改变它 |
[24:59] | My last tour before I went private. | 我转私人承包商前最后一次派驻就是那里 |
[25:03] | Uh, what unit? | 是什么部队呢 |
[25:04] | Interrogating the help, Madani? | 你在审问佣人吗 马达尼 |
[25:07] | Sir, I didn’t know you were here. | 长官 我不知道您也在 |
[25:08] | Mr. Russo, Carson Wolf. | 罗素先生 我是卡森·沃尔夫 |
[25:11] | – Impressive setup you have here. – I’m glad you approve. | -你这里的布置不错 -很高兴你喜欢 |
[25:14] | If you want to come by the corporate office, | 如果你愿意来公司办公室 |
[25:16] | I’d be happy to discuss tailoring a program– | 我很愿意谈谈合作项目… |
[25:18] | Talk to procurement. | 跟采购部聊吧 |
[25:20] | Kandahar’s in your rearview. Don’t forget that. | 坎大哈已经过去了 别忘了 |
[25:23] | Yes, sir. Just making conversation. | 是 长官 只是聊聊而已 |
[25:33] | I assume you can talk about whatever you like off- duty? | 也许等你下班后 就可以随便聊了 |
[25:38] | Over a drink? | 顺便喝一杯 |
[26:11] | I wanna know what you’re gonna do… | 我想知道如果找到芯片 |
[26:14] | if you find Micro. | 你打算怎么办 |
[26:16] | You found him? | 你找到他了吗 |
[26:20] | I found something. Makes sense with what you told me. | 我有发现 跟你说的能对上 |
[26:24] | – Who is it? – Look, I gotta be real clear here. | -是谁 -请容我说清楚 |
[26:28] | I wanna help, but not if it’s gonna get someone killed. | 我愿意帮忙 但是我不想害死别人 |
[26:30] | Hey, look, I didn’t go looking for this guy, all right? | 听我说 不是我要找这家伙的 |
[26:32] | He came to me. | 是他找的我 |
[26:34] | For all I know, this guy has something to do | 我家人的死说不定 |
[26:36] | with what happened to my family. So what do you want? What do you want? | 和他有关系 你希望我怎么办 |
[26:38] | If this guy isn’t dirty, if he’s not dangerous, | 如果他没犯事 他没威胁 |
[26:40] | he’s got nothing to worry about from me, okay? | 那他就没什么好担心的 对吧 |
[26:42] | Please, just… | 求你了 |
[26:44] | just help me, Karen. Help me. | 帮帮我吧 凯伦 帮帮我 |
[26:47] | You know what? Or don’t, all right? Leave my ass in the wind, | 算了 不用帮了 不用管我了 |
[26:49] | if that’s what you gotta do. | 如果你不想管的话 |
[26:50] | Just do it, all right? For Christ’s sake. | 随便吧 我无所谓 他妈的 |
[27:01] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[27:03] | It’s an unconfirmed story… | 是一篇未被证实的报道 |
[27:05] | …about an intelligence operative | 关于一位情报局特工 |
[27:06] | that got caught leaking covert information. | 被发现泄漏了机密情报 |
[27:10] | – Called himself Micro. – Micro? | -自称为芯片 -芯片 |
[27:13] | You got a name? | 有真实名字吗 |
[27:15] | David Lieberman. | 大卫·利伯曼 |
[27:17] | And here’s the kicker. Officially… | 接下来是重点 官方称… |
[27:19] | Lieberman was shot and killed | 利伯曼在试图逃脱 |
[27:20] | trying to escape arrest by Homeland Security. | 国安部追捕时被射杀 |
[27:23] | I know, he said that. He said that he was a ghost. | 我知道 他说过 他说他也是个幽灵 |
[27:25] | – He said that. – Yeah. | -他跟我说了 -对 |
[27:26] | How come I couldn’t find this? | 为什么我找不到这篇报道 |
[27:28] | – Well, the story never ran. – Why? | -因为报道没有发布 -为什么 |
[27:30] | Because that guy, Carson Wolf, got it shut down. | 因为那个家伙 卡森·沃尔夫压下来了 |
[27:33] | You know what? It’s all in the story, Frank. | 算了 报道里都写了 弗兰克 |
[27:35] | Just read it. | 你自己看吧 |
[27:38] | Hey, can I be honest with you? This guy, he’s… | 说实话 这家伙… |
[27:41] | he’s scaring the shit out of me. | 他真的吓到我了 |
[27:42] | What’s he got on you anyway, huh? | 他手里有你什么把柄呢 |
[27:46] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[27:48] | Right. | 好吧 |
[27:51] | – Thanks for this. – Yeah. | -谢谢你 -没事 |
[27:56] | Hey, when am I gonna see you? | 什么时候能再见面 |
[28:00] | You want to? | 你想见我吗 |
[28:04] | It’d mean you’re still alive. | 见到就证明你还活着 |
[28:07] | Believe it or not, I actually care what happens to you… | 不管你信不信 我很在乎你过得如何 |
[28:10] | which makes precisely one of us. | 但估计你自己并不在意 |
[28:16] | Just, uh… | 请你… |
[28:21] | be careful. | 一切小心 |
[28:45] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[28:47] | Oh, my God. I am so sorry. | 天哪 真对不起 |
[28:49] | I didn’t even see you. | 我没看到你 |
[28:56] | – Stay down. Stay down, um… – Okay. Yeah. | -别起来 别起来 -好 |
[28:59] | – I’m gonna call the paramedics. – No, no, no. It’s all right. | -我马上叫医生过来 -不用 没事 |
[29:01] | Sir, I really think you should stay down. Just wait for help. | 先生 你先别起来 等医生过来 |
[29:04] | Yeah, no, look, there’s nothing broken. | 没事 你看 没什么大问题 |
[29:05] | – I think we both got lucky, you know. – Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | -看来我们都挺走运的 -我的天 |
[29:11] | Kinda came out of there. | 是我自己冲出来 |
[29:12] | I didn’t give you much of a chance, so… | 根本没给你反应的时间 |
[29:14] | Your head is bleeding. | 你的头在流血 |
[29:16] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[29:22] | No. Where are you going, Sarah? | 不 你要干什么 莎拉 |
[29:29] | No! | 不要 |
[29:30] | No, no, no, Castle, you asshole. | 不 卡塞尔 你个混蛋 |
[29:34] | Shit. | 操 |
[30:08] | Thanks for that. As good as new. | 谢谢 完全没事 |
[30:10] | Um, I was making myself a pot. | 我正好在泡咖啡 |
[30:11] | – So– – Wow. Uh, you didn’t have to do that. | -所以… -你太客气了 |
[30:13] | – Oh, please… – Thank you. | -请用吧 -谢谢 |
[30:15] | It’s the least I could do | 这是在我撞到你之后 |
[30:16] | after spilling yours all over my windshield. | 能尽的一点点心意了 |
[30:19] | I’m fine, I tell you. It’s… | 我没事 我说了… |
[30:21] | – It’s good. I’m, uh… – It’s a mess. | -不错 -家里好乱 |
[30:25] | I’m Pete, by the way. Castiglione. | 对了 我是彼得·卡斯蒂廖内 |
[30:27] | – Uh, Sarah. Lieberman. – Pleasure. | -我是莎拉·利伯曼 -幸会 |
[30:31] | You got a good-looking family, Sarah. | 你们一家人看起来很漂亮 莎拉 |
[30:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:35] | What line of work’s your husband in? | 你丈夫是做什么工作的 |
[30:38] | Uh, he works for the government. | 他在政府上班 |
[30:40] | He, um… he actually passed away. | 他…其实他已经去世了 |
[30:44] | A year ago. | 一年前 |
[30:46] | Sorry to hear that. | 抱歉提起你的伤心事了 |
[30:47] | Yeah. I’m sorry. I don’t know why I was gonna lie. | 是啊 抱歉 我也不知道为什么要说谎 |
[30:54] | You know, I get it. Uh… | 我明白的 |
[30:57] | Must be difficult. | 一定很难吧 |
[30:57] | You got a strange man in the house and he’s not… | 你家里有个陌生男人 而且他… |
[31:01] | I’ll take off, all right? I’ll just set this coffee– | 我马上就走 我放下咖啡 |
[31:03] | No, no, no, no, no. It’s okay. Please, sorry. | 不不不 没关系的 是我的问题 |
[31:05] | Um… finish your coffee. | 喝完咖啡吧 |
[31:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:19] | I’m sorry about your loss, Sarah. | 很遗憾你失去了爱人 莎拉 |
[31:30] | I’m sorry, it’s just the… the whole knocking you down and… | 抱歉 只是这整件事令人崩溃 |
[31:35] | I mean, you think… you think you’re okay and then… | 你以为自己已经没事了 但… |
[31:38] | …something just brings it all back. | 有时碰到什么事又会全想起来 |
[31:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:42] | Uh, I didn’t mean to ambush you | 我不是存心要说 |
[31:43] | with the whole dead husband thing. | 丈夫去世的事情让你不自在的 |
[31:46] | It’s just, you know, new people, do I lie? | 新结识了人 我要说谎吗 |
[31:50] | But then that feels so disloyal to his memories. | 但又觉得有辱对他的缅怀 |
[31:54] | You must think I’m crazy. Knocking you down and then– | 你一定觉得我疯了 撞了你还… |
[31:57] | No, no. Hey, hey. I don’t, uh… Not at all. | 不不 我不是 完全没有 |
[32:00] | Sarah, you know, I, uh… | 莎拉 我… |
[32:03] | I lost my family. All of ’em. | 我也失去了家人 全部家人 |
[32:07] | It wasn’t… It wasn’t too long ago. | 也不是很久之前的事 |
[32:09] | Not a day goes by, right? You wish things were different. | 每天都在奢望会有不一样的结局 |
[32:11] | You wish that you had done something different. | 奢望自己曾经能做些什么 |
[32:13] | And… and you feel guilty. | 而且 很有负罪感 |
[32:16] | You know, that you’re still here and they’re not. | 你还在 但他们却不在了 |
[32:20] | Your husband, was he, uh… Was he ill? | 你丈夫他…他是生病了吗 |
[32:24] | Uh, no. Um, David… | 不 大卫 |
[32:27] | David died doing something very brave… | 大卫他死的时候很英勇 |
[32:32] | and really stupid. | 也很愚蠢 |
[32:35] | On my good days, you know, I’m proud of him for what he did. | 高兴的时候 我以他为荣 |
[32:39] | And on my bad ones, | 但难过的时候 |
[32:40] | I just wanna scream in his face for being so selfish. | 我只想痛骂他太自私 |
[32:45] | Honestly, if he walked through that door right now, | 老实说 如果他现在走进门 |
[32:47] | I don’t know if I would kiss him or slap him. | 我都不知道是该亲他还是揍他 |
[32:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:05] | Come on, Frank. | 接啊 弗兰克 |
[33:11] | Come on. | 接电话啊 |
[33:27] | – Are you sure you’re okay? – As good as new. | -你确定没事吗 -完全没事 |
[33:29] | Thank you for the, uh… for the coffee. Take care of yourself. | 谢谢你的咖啡 你多保重 |
[33:32] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[33:44] | God damn it! | 该死 |
[33:53] | – Hey. I’m… I’m okay. – Hey. Yeah? | -我没事 -是吗 |
[33:56] | – Yeah. I’m really all right. Yeah. – You sure? | -是的 我真的没事 -你确定吗 |
[33:58] | If you got any tools in there… | 如果你里面有工具的话 |
[34:00] | …I could take a look. | 我可以帮你看一下 |
[34:06] | Yeah. | 好 |
[34:07] | Yeah, that’d be nice. | 那就再好不过了 |
[38:21] | Cut your shit. I know you’re awake. | 别装了 我知道你醒了 |
[38:31] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[38:34] | Whoever you are, this is the stupidest thing you’ve ever done. | 无论你是谁 你的所作所为都相当愚蠢 |
[38:38] | And it’s getting stupider every second. | 而且是越来越蠢 |
[38:41] | You do know who I am, don’t you? | 你知道我是谁的 对吧 |
[38:44] | You’re the guy who’s gonna tell me about David Lieberman. | 你是那个会告诉我大卫·利伯曼是谁的人 |
[38:48] | Who? | 谁 |
[38:59] | Lieberman. | 利伯曼 |
[39:01] | The hacker. A man you put down. | 那个黑客 你干掉的那个 |
[39:17] | I know a little bit about this. | 我对拷问了解的不多 |
[39:19] | I spent some time at Guantanamo, in torture. | 我在关塔那摩待过一阵 负责拷问 |
[39:24] | It doesn’t work. Not really. | 但其实不太管用 |
[39:27] | Any information given is suspect. | 所有提供的信息都存疑 |
[39:30] | If you were a professional, you would know that. | 只要你是专业的 你就该明白 |
[39:33] | There’s many ways to get the truth out of a– | 要想得到真相 其实有很多方法 |
[39:35] | Look, Lieberman was a traitor. He was selling secrets. | 利伯曼是叛徒 他卖机密 |
[39:39] | He was killed resisting– | 他被杀是因为拒绝… |
[39:41] | Ah, shit! God damn it! | 该死 去你妈的 |
[39:48] | Way I see it, there’s no way a guy like you | 在我看来 你这样的人是绝不可能 |
[39:50] | kills a suspect in a case that big. | 杀死牵连众多的要案嫌犯 |
[39:52] | No way. Not unless you’re dirty. | 不可能 除非你也不干净 |
[39:55] | So either someone paid you to do it… | 所以如果不是有人付钱让你去做 |
[39:57] | or you were working with Schoonover already. | 就是你当时已经在为斯库诺弗效力了 |
[39:59] | I swear to God, I don’t… | 我发誓 我不… |
[40:03] | …I don’t know anybody named Schoonover. | 我不认识谁叫斯库诺弗 |
[40:04] | Nothing about heroin from Kandahar either, is that the case? | 也不知道坎大哈的海洛因 对吗 |
[40:07] | You just answered your own question. | 你这是自问自答 |
[40:09] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[40:16] | Shit! | 该死 |
[40:16] | So no matter whoever’s makin’ you afraid to talk, | 所以不管是谁让你不敢开口 |
[40:19] | I promise you, whatever you think– | 我向你保证 你的担忧… |
[40:22] | Freeze. | 别动 |
[40:23] | Don’t even think about it. Get on your knees. | 想都别想 跪下 |
[40:26] | Do it! | 快点 |
[40:29] | And put your hands behind your head, now. | 把手放在脑袋后面 |
[40:42] | Holy shit. | 该死 |
[40:44] | You don’t know how to die, do you? | 你真是找死心切啊 |
[40:46] | This is rich. | 这也太夸张了 |
[40:53] | You gonna read me my rights? | 你不宣读我的权利吗 |
[40:56] | No. | 不 |
[40:58] | I don’t think I’m gonna do that. | 我可不想那么做 |
[41:03] | Tonight’s the night you’re gonna die, Frank. | 今晚就是你的死期 弗兰克 |
[41:06] | The third time’s the charm. | 第三次总会有好运 |
[41:09] | The fricking Punisher? | 什么惩罚者 |
[41:12] | You’re pathetic. | 真可悲 |
[41:14] | I almost feel sorry for you. | 我都快替你觉得难过了 |
[41:17] | We knew exactly where you’d be. | 我们完全知道你会去哪里 |
[41:19] | Exactly where to go to get you. | 完全知道该去哪找你 |
[41:23] | You bored your squad shitless | 你给你的队员讲什么 |
[41:25] | talking about your homecoming tradition. | 回家的传统都快烦死他们了 |
[41:28] | Picnic in the park, Frank? | 还在公园里野餐 弗兰克 |
[41:30] | You really were your mama’s little apple pie, weren’t you? | 你可真是你妈妈的好宝宝啊 |
[41:33] | What’re you saying? You killed my family to get to me? | 什么意思 你杀了我家人是为了杀我吗 |
[41:37] | Misdirection. | 扰乱视听 |
[41:39] | A good player hides his hand, Frank. | 好牌手从不露牌 弗兰克 |
[41:41] | We figured if there were enough dead bodies, | 我们认为如果死的人够多 |
[41:43] | nobody would really care | 就根本不会有人 |
[41:45] | to look close enough at any given one of ’em. | 有兴趣仔细查查死人中的某一个 |
[41:47] | It was a calculated risk. | 这是合理的风险 |
[41:49] | You understand, right? | 你懂的 对不对 |
[41:51] | And Lieberman, what about Lieberman? Who’s he? | 那利伯曼是怎么回事 他是谁 |
[41:58] | We thought you were the one that sent him the tape. | 我们以为是你把录像发给了他 |
[42:01] | Now close your eyes, Frank. I’m gonna do you a favor. | 闭上眼 弗兰克 让我帮你解脱吧 |
[42:06] | You’re gonna see your family real soon. | 你很快就要和家人团聚了 |
[42:11] | No? | 不闭吗 |
[42:13] | Suit yourself. | 那随便你 |
[42:15] | Gun’s empty, asshole. | 没子弹 混蛋 |
[42:28] | It’s just you, me and the truth now. | 现在只剩下你 我 和真相了 |
[42:36] | This is where you bring a girl when you’re trying to impress her? | 你想讨好女孩就带她来这种地方吗 |
[42:39] | This is where I bring a girl | 我带女孩来这种地方 |
[42:40] | when she’s gonna see through all that. | 一般是因为她能看穿这些鬼把戏 |
[42:42] | I can’t decide whether that’s a compliment or not. | 我都说不清你是不是在夸我了 |
[42:46] | Are you the kind of woman that takes offense at those? | 你是那种觉得这种话是冒犯的女人吗 |
[42:48] | Depends who they’re from. | 那得看是谁说了 |
[42:50] | The last time I saw glasses this dirty, | 上次我用这么脏的杯子 |
[42:52] | I was in the NCO’s mess at Bagram, | 还是在巴格拉姆当士官 |
[42:55] | saying my farewells to Afghanistan. | 对阿富汗的烂摊子说再见 |
[42:56] | Sounds like you miss it. | 听起来你还挺怀念 |
[42:58] | – I had unfinished business. – There’s no end to anything there. | -我还有事没处理完 -那里的事都没完 |
[43:02] | Afghans have been fighting invaders for a thousand years. | 千年来阿富汗人一直在抵抗入侵者 |
[43:05] | For us, it’s a mission. For them, it’s just… life. | 对我们是任务 对他们 是生活 |
[43:08] | I finished my last tour and I knew I couldn’t go back. | 我最后一期服役结束后我就知道我不能回去 |
[43:11] | Not in uniform, anyway. | 反正不会再穿上军装了 |
[43:14] | You never said who you were with. | 你没提起过和你一起服役的都有谁 |
[43:19] | Why do I get the feeling that if I name the right unit, | 我怎么觉得如果我说了你想听到的番号 |
[43:21] | you’re suddenly gonna get a lot more interested? | 你就会突然变得兴趣盎然呢 |
[43:25] | Marine Force Recon. | 海军陆战队侦察连 |
[43:27] | Scout sniper specialist. 134 confirmed kills. | 侦察狙击专家 确认毙敌134人 |
[43:30] | Three tours of Iraq. One in Afghanistan. | 赴伊拉克派驻三期 阿富汗一期 |
[43:33] | You read my file. | 你看过我的履历表了 |
[43:34] | I like to know who’s paying me compliments. | 我喜欢了解夸我的是什么样的人 |
[43:37] | Am I a suspect for something? | 我是哪个案子的嫌疑人吗 |
[43:40] | Not according to your discharge records. | 你的退役记录可没有嫌疑 |
[43:41] | Is that why you came to Anvil for training? | 所以你们来砧板训练吗 |
[43:43] | You figure I can help you with this unfinished business of yours? | 你觉得我能帮你把没办完的事办完吗 |
[43:48] | I hope so, yeah. | 我希望如此 |
[43:50] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[43:54] | Well, I’m not about to throw shade on my friends. | 我可不想在背后议论我朋友 |
[43:57] | In all due respect, Dinah, you’re a cop. | 无意冒犯 迪娜 但你是个条子 |
[44:01] | Soldiers can’t question legality or morality in the moment. | 战士在前线作战顾不上法律和道德的问题 |
[44:03] | That’s a way to get yourself killed. | 因为那样只会害死自己 |
[44:10] | Ask your questions. | 想问就问吧 |
[44:14] | You served with Frank Castle. | 你和弗兰克·卡塞尔一起服役 |
[44:16] | Yeah, Frank Castle was my best buddy. | 弗兰克·卡塞尔是我最好的哥们 |
[44:21] | I guess that wasn’t in my file, huh? | 看来我的档案里没写 对吧 |
[44:24] | A lot of those kills I got in one night… | 我杀的那些人 有许多都是在那一晚 |
[44:27] | side by side with the guy, | 和这个人并肩战斗 |
[44:28] | holed up in a house in Basra with no backup. | 坚守在巴士拉的一栋房子里 孤立无援 |
[44:32] | We spent the night trying not to die. | 我们战斗了整晚 努力求生 |
[44:34] | One of the best nights of my life, if I’m honest. | 说真的 那是我这辈子最精彩的一晚了 |
[44:37] | It was just them or us. Who was better? | 不是他们死就是我们亡 看谁更厉害 |
[44:40] | There was nobody better than Frank. | 没有人比弗兰克更厉害 |
[44:46] | I’m sorry that he’s dead. | 他死了我很难过 |
[44:49] | He took a lot of people with him. | 但他也拉了很多人垫背 |
[44:50] | What? Drug dealers? Gangsters? Good. | 什么人 毒枭 黑帮吗 好啊 |
[44:54] | You shipped out. Castle didn’t. Did he get dirty? | 你走出来了 卡塞尔没有 他不干净了吗 |
[44:57] | Stay in any war long enough, it’ll get dirty. | 在战场上混久了 都会不干净 |
[45:00] | Unless you’ve got something good to hold onto. | 除非你有什么信念可以坚守 |
[45:02] | Frank had that taken away. | 弗兰克的信念已经没了 |
[45:04] | Could he have been involved in drugs there? | 他有没有可能涉嫌毒品交易 |
[45:08] | If you knew the man, you would know how dumb that question is. | 如果你认识他 就知道这个问题多傻了 |
[45:11] | I think that the system let Frank down in a big way. | 我认为是体制让弗兰克大大的失望了 |
[45:15] | So he did what he was trained to do. | 所以他用他一直以来受训的办法来面对 |
[45:17] | So if someone killed your family, you’d do the same? | 这么说有人杀了你家人 你也会和他一样 |
[45:19] | Well, I don’t have one. | 我没有家人 |
[45:22] | I like to travel light. What about you? | 我喜欢轻装上阵 你呢 |
[45:26] | I think some of us get to have the family life | 我认为一些人有幸拥有幸福的家庭 |
[45:28] | and some of us get to protect it. | 而另一些人就负责保护他们 |
[45:30] | So… you’re single. | 这么说 你单身 |
[45:41] | Uh… not worried that’ll get kind of lonely? | 就不担心会觉得孤单吗 |
[45:44] | I’m not lonely. | 我不孤单 |
[45:47] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[45:49] | Not right now. | 现在不孤单 |
[45:57] | I’ve gotta go. | 我要走了 |
[45:59] | – Never off-duty, huh? – Ah, sorry. | -随时准备工作 是吧 -抱歉 |
[46:02] | Maybe we could do this again sometime? | 没准我们改天再来一起喝一杯 |
[46:07] | Yeah. I’d like that. | 好啊 我也想 |
[46:10] | Well, you know where to find me. | 那你知道去哪里找我 |
[46:17] | Good night, Special Agent Madani. | 晚安 特别探员马达尼 |
[46:21] | Happy hunting. | 祝你”狩猎”愉快 |
[46:29] | – Good night? – Show me. | -今晚挺愉快的吗 -带我去看 |
[46:31] | Well, this is gonna sober you up real fast. | 那场面会让你立即清醒过来的 |
[46:33] | I’m not drunk. | 我没醉 |
[46:35] | Okay. I’m not judging. | 好吧 我没想妄加评论 |
[46:37] | Holy shit. | 见鬼 |
[46:39] | Holy shit indeed. | 真见鬼 |
[46:41] | I never liked the guy, but still… | 我从来不喜欢他 但… |
[46:42] | this does not look like a fun way to go… at all. | 这样发展下去可一点都不好玩 |
[46:50] | They’re waiting for permission to move the body. | 他们在等待批准 好移动尸体 |
[46:53] | You’re the ranking agent now. | 你现在是最高级别探员了 |
[47:13] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢 女士 |
[47:29] | So, let me guess. You’re, | 让我猜猜 你… |
[47:31] | you’re outside, sunbathing on a roof. | 你在户外 在屋顶上晒着太阳浴 |
[47:33] | Oh, that’s, uh… funny. | 挺有意思 |
[47:37] | Almost. | 算是吧 |
[47:39] | Let me ask you something, Frank. | 我问你 弗兰克 |
[47:41] | How are the eggs over at Pete’s Diner and Grill in Sunnyside? | 阳光区的皮特烧烤餐厅的鸡蛋怎么样 |
[47:45] | Any good? | 好吃吗 |
[47:46] | – Smart work, spook. – You know, uh, I… | -干得漂亮 特工 -我… |
[47:48] | I gave you this phone so I could contact you. | 我给你这手机是为了随时联系你 |
[47:50] | You understand that, right? | 你明白吧 |
[47:52] | I know why you gave it to me, but I wasn’t gonna leave it on. | 我知道你为什么给我 但我没打算开着机 |
[47:55] | See, thing is, is I, uh, got a shave, hurt my leg. | 你看 我刮了胡子 伤了腿 |
[47:58] | Got myself a limp. | 变瘸了 |
[47:59] | I guess it messed up your gait recognition, huh? | 我猜这扰乱了你的步态识别 |
[48:02] | Yeah, I was wondering how long | 是啊 我还在想 |
[48:03] | it was gonna take you to catch on to that. | 你要多久才能想到 |
[48:05] | Only thing I can’t figure out is | 我唯一想不通的是 |
[48:08] | how you knew which cameras to check. | 你怎么知道该看哪个摄像头 |
[48:09] | Oh, that was easy, Frank. | 这容易 弗兰克 |
[48:10] | I waited for a bunch of bad guys to turn up dead | 我只要等有什么坏人死掉了 |
[48:13] | and then I just checked nearby. | 查看附近的摄像头就行 |
[48:14] | Pretty smart, Lieberman. | 真聪明 利伯曼 |
[48:16] | You know I did you a favor,right? | 我帮了你个忙 你知道吧 |
[48:17] | I wiped those feeds clean after. | 我事后把录像抹掉了 |
[48:20] | Boy, oh, boy. I’m, uh… | 天啊 天 我 |
[48:21] | – I’m real grateful. – So, uh… | -我真的很感激 -那么 |
[48:23] | here we are, couple of smart guys chewing the fat, huh? | 我们两个聪明人在这扯淡 |
[48:27] | I gotta ask you, why’d you go to my house? | 我得问你 你为什么去我家 |
[48:31] | You know something, David? | 你知道吗 大卫 |
[48:34] | Your wife, she’s, uh… she’s real cut up about your death. | 你妻子 你死后她真的很伤心 |
[48:38] | They have nothing to do with this. | 他们跟这件事无关 |
[48:39] | Bullshit. You know what? Liberman, You’re an asshole. | 扯淡 你知道吗 利伯曼 你就是一混蛋 |
[48:42] | You’re a man who put his family in danger | 你把家人推进火坑 |
[48:43] | and you didn’t do it once, you did it again. | 还不止一次 这次又来了 |
[48:45] | I’m gonna make that right. | 我会弥补的 |
[48:48] | She’s only safe if she thinks I’m dead. | 只有让她觉得我死了 她才安全 |
[48:50] | You brought this shit on yourself. | 麻烦都是你自找的 |
[48:51] | You wanted to play Deep Throat, right? | 是你想玩告密的 对不对 |
[48:53] | Your buddy, Carson Wolf, | 你的好哥们 卡森·沃尔夫 |
[48:54] | – he told me everything. – Did you kill him? | -他什么都跟我说了 -你杀了他 |
[48:59] | It’s what you wanted, right? | 你如愿以偿了 对吧 |
[49:02] | What did he say? | 他说什么了 |
[49:03] | – You still want to talk? – Yeah. I do. | -你还想继续说吗 -想 |
[49:05] | – Here’s what we’re gonna do– – No, no, you stop talking. | -我们这样 -不 你别说了 |
[49:08] | I’m sick of hearing you talk. I’m calling the shots now. | 我听够了你说 现在换我说了算 |
[49:11] | I’m going offline. | 我要关机了 |
[49:13] | In exactly one hour, | 一小时后 |
[49:14] | call me with a cell phone number I can reach you on. | 用一个我能联系上你的手机号打给我 |
[49:16] | You got that? | 听懂了吗 |
[49:25] | Here’s how it works. | 这样吧 |
[49:27] | I give you a destination and a time to be there. | 我给你个地址 告诉你几点到 |
[49:30] | If you’re late or if I spot tails, we’re done. | 迟到或者让我发现有人跟踪 就没有然后了 |
[49:33] | Twenty minutes, under the Pulaski Road Bridge. | 二十分钟 到普拉斯基路桥下 |
[49:45] | – Yeah. – 41st Street dock, 20 minutes. | -说 -第四十一街码头 二十分钟 |
[50:02] | Greenpoint Terminal, 20 minutes. | 绿点区终点站 二十分钟 |
[50:30] | Another 20 minutes, Mount Zion Cemetery. | 再二十分钟 锡安山公墓 |
[50:33] | Hurry up, Lieberman. | 抓紧了 利伯曼 |
[50:39] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[50:48] | Hey, Frank. Your boy’s on his way. | 弗兰克 你要的人快到了 |
[50:51] | He’s clean and alone. | 他没带武器 一个人来的 |
[50:53] | 2002 blue Chevy Impala. | 2002年的蓝色雪佛兰羚羊 |
[50:57] | Yeah, he’s not expecting any high-speed chases, that’s for sure. | 对 他肯定没想来一场高速赛车 |
[51:01] | Yeah. | 对 |
[51:08] | I don’t need to tell you where to come, do I, David? | 用不着我告诉你去哪吧 大卫 |
[51:14] | 大卫·莱纳斯·利伯曼 挚爱的丈夫和父亲 | |
[51:47] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[51:49] | Castle has you in his crosshairs right now, buddy. | 卡塞尔已经瞄准了你 哥们 |
[51:52] | If you shoot me, you will be next. | 开枪打我 你也会死 |
[51:55] | Why isn’t he here? | 他怎么没来 |
[51:56] | He decided he doesn’t like what you’re selling. | 他不喜欢你说的那些东西 |
[51:59] | Frank’s in the wind. | 弗兰克人间蒸发了 |
[52:01] | If you try to find him again, he will visit Sarah. | 要是你再去找他 他就去找莎拉 |
[52:07] | He said you’d know what that meant. | 他说你知道这是什么意思 |
[52:10] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[52:29] | Castle! | 卡塞尔 |
[52:33] | You need me! | 你需要我 |
[53:14] | 危险 闲人勿入 | |
[53:52] | No, no, no. Think, think, think. Come on. | 不不 快思考 快点 |
[54:00] | Come on… | 快啊 |
[54:07] | Think, think, think. | 思考 思考 思考 |
[54:08] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[54:11] | What are we doing? What are we doing? | 我们在干什么 我们在干什么 |
[54:49] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[54:52] | No. | 不 |