| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [02:40] | Turn on the lights! | 打开灯 | 
| [02:41] | – Turn it on! – Okay. Okay! Hold on! Hold on! | -打开灯 -好吧 等等 等等 | 
| [02:47] | – Can you feel that? – Yeah. | -能感觉到吗 -嗯 | 
| [02:48] | Turn around, I pull the trigger. Got it? | 敢转过来 我就开枪 明白吗 | 
| [02:51] | You got a part of a weapons shipment from the Greeks. Where is it? | 你有一批希腊人运来的武器 在哪里 | 
| [02:54] | Greeks dicked me. | 希腊人骗了我 | 
| [02:55] | Should’ve guessed, right, with a name like Turk? | 早该猜到的 我的名字可叫塔克 | 
| [02:57] | – Maybe they didn’t know I was black. – Hilarious. | -也许他们不知道我是黑人 -真好笑 | 
| [02:59] | They found someone who could take the entire load. | 他们找到能买下整批货的人了 | 
| [03:01] | That was way too much weight for me. | 整批货对我来说太多了 | 
| [03:02] | That high-tech shit ain’t easy to sell. | 那些高科技玩意很难卖 | 
| [03:04] | – Who is it? – I don’t know– | -是谁 -我不知道 | 
| [03:06] | Keep your goddamn eyes forward. | 把你的眼睛给我往前看 | 
| [03:08] | I mean, I got some stuff. It ain’t much… | 我有点货 不多… | 
| [03:11] | – Show me. – It’s over there. | -给我看看 -在那边 | 
| [03:13] | – Move. – Okay. Okay. | -往前 -好吧 | 
| [03:18] | – Open it. – I gotta open it, too? | -打开 -还要我打开吗 | 
| [03:21] | God damn it. | 该死 | 
| [03:24] | The hell is that? | 那是什么东西 | 
| [03:26] | It was a special order. | 这是特别定制的 | 
| [03:28] | Gangster’s birthday present for his daughter. | 黑帮老大女儿的生日礼物 | 
| [03:29] | He called it Sweet Sixteen. | 他管这个叫甜蜜十六岁 | 
| [03:31] | You got ammo? | 你有子弹吗 | 
| [03:34] | I don’t hand it over loaded, my friend. | 我可不会上好膛给他 朋友 | 
| [03:36] | – Real way to get jacked. – Yeah, not good enough. | -简直就是自找被抢 -不够好 | 
| [03:39] | Hey… I’ve done nothing to you. | 我和你无冤无仇 | 
| [03:42] | I’m just a guy trying to make a living. Supply and demand. | 我只是个想讨生计的人 要什么我给什么 | 
| [03:45] | What people do with the guns isn’t on me. | 人们用枪干什么和我无关 | 
| [03:48] | Swear to God. | 我对天发誓 | 
| [03:49] | You believe in God, Turk? | 你相信上帝 塔克 | 
| [03:51] | Well, right now, I want to. | 现在 我想相信上帝 | 
| [04:01] | Look, man… | 伙计 | 
| [04:04] | I ain’t seen you, don’t know you, don’t want to. | 我没看到你 不认识你 也不想认识 | 
| [04:09] | So how about you let a brother go, huh? | 不如放兄弟一马 | 
| [04:13] | For Christ’s sake. | 上帝啊 | 
| [04:16] | Let’s go to bed. | 上床吧 | 
| [04:19] | Get up. | 起来 | 
| [04:22] | Oh, you’re getting so big. | 你都长这么大了 | 
| [04:28] | Brush your teeth, okay? | 记得刷牙 | 
| [04:29] | – Good night. – Love you. | -晚安 -爱你 | 
| [04:31] | Love you, too. | 我也爱你 | 
| [04:57] | How’d we do? | 怎么样了 | 
| [04:58] | – “How’d we do?” – Yeah. | -“怎么样了” -是啊 | 
| [05:01] | An Ithaca, SAW, M4, M40, ammo and grenades, right? | 伊萨卡 M249 M4 M40 子弹和手榴弹 | 
| [05:07] | He didn’t have any of that shit. | 他什么都没有 | 
| [05:09] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 | 
| [05:12] | Maggot Turk. | 蠢逼塔克 | 
| [05:13] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -没错 | 
| [05:15] | He said that the whole shipment went to someone else. | 他说整批货都被别人买走了 | 
| [05:17] | Well, the NYPD doesn’t know that. | 纽约警局可不知道 | 
| [05:19] | I accessed their e-mails and informant reports. | 我黑进了他们的邮件和情报报告 | 
| [05:21] | I mean, they were all over Turk. You gotta believe me. | 他们盯紧了塔克 你要相信我 | 
| [05:24] | Believe you? You know what I believe in? | 相信你 你知道我相信什么吗 | 
| [05:26] | Resupply and logistics, that’s what I believe in. | 补给和后勤 我只相信这些 | 
| [05:29] | NYP… I don’t give a shit about the NYPD. | 纽约警…我根本不在乎纽约警局 | 
| [05:31] | You wanna go up against Agent Orange | 你想用一把没子弹的粉红鲁格 | 
| [05:33] | with a pink Ruger and no ammo? | 对抗橘色特工吗 | 
| [05:35] | Is that what you wanna do, Lieberman? Huh? | 你想这样做吗 利伯曼 | 
| [05:40] | – Is this it? No? – No, of course not. | -只有这路子吗 -不 当然不是 | 
| [05:42] | – No? – You find my goddamn guns. | -不是吗 -赶紧给我找些枪来 | 
| [05:51] | We are about to be the proud owners | 我们马上就能拥有 | 
| [05:54] | of a million dollars’ worth of illegal weapons. | 价值上百万的违法武器了 | 
| [05:57] | Right now the guns are on a freighter | 现在那些枪都在货船上 | 
| [05:58] | just off the three-mile line | 离这里还有三英里 | 
| [06:00] | due into Jersey tomorrow. | 明天将驶到泽西岛 | 
| [06:02] | We could, uh, roll up the Greeks and the guns | 我们可以等他们一靠近码头 | 
| [06:05] | the minute they hit the dock. | 就把那些希腊人和枪一网打尽 | 
| [06:10] | Or, you know, maybe we just tomahawk their asses. | 不如我们从背后给他们来个惊喜 | 
| [06:12] | Send ’em to Davy Jones’ Locker. Kill ’em all. What do you say? | 让他们全部葬身海底算了 怎么样 | 
| [06:15] | Yeah, sure. Whatever. | 好啊 随便 | 
| [06:19] | Can’t trace the deposits into Wolf’s offshore account. | 无法追踪沃尔夫海外账务中的汇款 | 
| [06:22] | The Greeks and the guns? | 希腊人和枪 | 
| [06:23] | Uh, what? | 什么 | 
| [06:25] | The Greeks and the guns. | 希腊人和枪 | 
| [06:27] | Now, why don’t we just take ’em while they’re still on the boat? | 我们不如趁他们还在船上时就干掉他们 | 
| [06:30] | No, I want to catch ’em on US soil, | 不 我想等他们进入美国国土 | 
| [06:32] | in the act of selling them. | 交易枪支的时候抓他们 | 
| [06:34] | We hit the boat, all we get is the crew, | 如果我们登船 只能抓到船员 | 
| [06:35] | who likely don’t even know what they’re carrying. | 他们可能都不知道自己运的是什么 | 
| [06:37] | Wolf did a lot of work on this case. Let’s see it through. | 沃尔夫在这个案子上花了很多功夫 我们做到底吧 | 
| [06:43] | He was a good cop. | 他是个好警察 | 
| [06:46] | For a dirty cop. | 脏警中的好警 | 
| [06:49] | I, uh, need your authorization… | 我…需要你授权 | 
| [06:54] | for the tactical operation. | 批准战术行动 | 
| [07:02] | Rafi. | 拉菲 | 
| [07:03] | Uh, Agent Stein, this is– | 施泰因特工 这是… | 
| [07:05] | Operations Director Hernandez. Pleasure to meet you, sir. | 作战指挥官埃尔南德斯 很高兴见到你 先生 | 
| [07:08] | Likewise. Sam, right? | 彼此彼此 你是塞姆吧 | 
| [07:11] | Mind if I borrow her for a minute? | 我能和她单独聊聊吗 | 
| [07:13] | Yes. Of course, uh… | 当然了 | 
| [07:16] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 | 
| [07:21] | – It’s good to see you. – And you. | -见到你真好 -你也是 | 
| [07:26] | You’ve lost weight. | 你瘦了 | 
| [07:28] | You haven’t. | 你就没有 | 
| [07:30] | So, Dinah Madani, special agent in charge. | 迪娜·马达尼 主管特工 | 
| [07:35] | Acting SAC. | 代任主管特工 | 
| [07:36] | Perform well, and the position becomes permanent. | 表现好的话 这个位置就会是你的 | 
| [07:40] | And how much did you have to do with this, Rafi? | 你和我的升职有多大的关系呢 拉菲 | 
| [07:42] | They ask, I recommend. | 他们问我了 我就推荐你了 | 
| [07:44] | Past that, I’m just one voice in the wilderness. | 除此之外 我只是一个无关人等 | 
| [07:46] | You’re… you’re so full of shit. | 你…你真是满嘴跑火车 | 
| [07:51] | The Office of the Inspector General is taking over | 监察长办公室要接手 | 
| [07:53] | the investigation into Wolf’s death. | 沃尔夫之死的调查 | 
| [08:01] | There are questions. | 有很多疑点 | 
| [08:06] | He was dirty. | 他是脏警 | 
| [08:07] | – Thirty-million-in-the-bank dirty. – Yes. | -银行里有三千万 -没错 | 
| [08:10] | And Wolf being corrupt | 沃尔夫的腐败 | 
| [08:12] | puts this whole field office under a cloud. | 让这个外勤办公室都受到了影响 | 
| [08:14] | It has to go up a level. | 必须交给上级 | 
| [08:19] | First Kandahar, now Wolf. | 先是坎大哈 现在是沃尔夫 | 
| [08:21] | Seems like everyone’s telling me what not to investigate. | 好像所有人都在要我不要调查 | 
| [08:24] | Grow up, Dinah. | 成熟点 迪娜 | 
| [08:26] | I recruited you 15 years ago | 我十五年前招你 | 
| [08:28] | with the ambition to put you right where you sit. | 就是志在将你培养成能坐在这张椅子上的人物 | 
| [08:31] | We shared that, you and I. | 这是我们共同的功劳 | 
| [08:33] | Earn your stripes here… | 在这里往上爬 | 
| [08:35] | and then you get to decide how things are done, | 然后就能由你决定该怎么做了 | 
| [08:37] | shape policy. | 改变政策 | 
| [08:39] | But that involves playing as part of a team. | 但是你得先和团队合作 | 
| [08:43] | You were always passionate. | 你总是那么有激情 | 
| [08:45] | It fueled you in a good way. | 让你永远能保持动力 | 
| [08:48] | But obsession– | 但是你的执念… | 
| [08:48] | I’m not gonna give up trying to find whoever killed Ahmad Zubair | 我不会放弃寻找杀死艾哈迈德·祖贝尔的凶手 | 
| [08:52] | or why. | 和动机 | 
| [08:53] | He was our ally, Rafi. | 他是我们的盟友 拉菲 | 
| [08:55] | It was war. | 那是战争 | 
| [08:56] | Sometimes the wrong people get killed. | 有时候就是会误伤 | 
| [08:59] | Don’t lose sight of the greater good we serve | 不要因为着眼于一件冤案 | 
| [09:01] | by focusing on one injustice. | 而看不到我们的大局 | 
| [09:04] | What about the people at risk from those guns | 那些会因为希腊人交易的枪支 | 
| [09:06] | you’re about to snatch from the Greeks? | 陷入危险的人呢 | 
| [09:10] | You wanna make a difference? | 你想做出改变吗 | 
| [09:13] | Work this desk, work this office, make your cases. | 坐稳办公桌 管好办公室 破获你的案子 | 
| [09:17] | And you came all the way from DC to tell me that? | 你大老远从华盛顿来就是为了告诉我这个吗 | 
| [09:20] | I came to make sure | 我来是为了 | 
| [09:21] | you understand the opportunity that lies before you. | 确保你明白摆在你眼前的机会 | 
| [09:25] | To make sure you take it. | 确保你能把握住 | 
| [09:27] | Unless this is… | 除非这… | 
| [09:31] | not right for you anymore? | 已经不适合你了 | 
| [09:34] | Don’t play me, Rafi. | 别耍我 拉菲 | 
| [09:40] | I’m heading back to DC. You don’t need a babysitter, Dinah… | 我要回华盛顿了 你不需要保姆 迪娜 | 
| [09:44] | just a priority check. | 我只是想确保分清轻重缓急 | 
| [10:09] | Is that mine? | 那是我的吗 | 
| [10:11] | Cleaned this thing in the past year? | 过去这一年里你清理过这玩意吗 | 
| [10:16] | I mean, that’s kinda low. Taking your partner’s gun. | 拿走搭档的枪 这招有点下作了 | 
| [10:19] | I’m sorry, are we partners? | 不好意思 我们是搭档吗 | 
| [10:23] | Lieberman, say your kid asks you for a dog, right? | 利伯曼 假设你的孩子问你要一只狗 | 
| [10:26] | He begs you for it, so you finally get him one. But… | 他求你 所以你还是给他买了一个 但是 | 
| [10:29] | he doesn’t take care of the dog. | 他没有照顾好这只狗 | 
| [10:30] | He doesn’t feed it. | 他不喂 | 
| [10:31] | And he doesn’t walk it. Doesn’t clean it. | 他不遛 不给它洗澡 | 
| [10:34] | So the dog gets sick, brings home fleas. | 狗生病了 家里长了虱子 | 
| [10:36] | Dog pisses in the house. What do you do? | 狗尿在家里 你怎么办 | 
| [10:39] | Well, I don’t shoot the dog. | 我不会开枪打死那只狗 | 
| [10:41] | You know, if that’s what you’re asking. Or the kid. | 如果你是这个意思的话 也不会打死孩子 | 
| [10:43] | I mean, I am the kid in this, uh, metaphor, right? | 我就是这个比喻里的孩子吧 | 
| [10:47] | You show the kid how to feed the dog… | 你要教这孩子怎么喂狗 | 
| [10:50] | and walk the dog and take care of the dog. | 怎么遛狗 怎么照顾好狗 | 
| [10:53] | But you only do it once. | 但你只会做一次 | 
| [10:55] | There’s your weapon. | 这是你的武器 | 
| [10:59] | For the record, I know how to clean the dog. | 顺便 我知道怎么清理那条狗 | 
| [11:01] | – That right? – All right? Yeah, it’s just… | -是吗 -好吗 这只是… | 
| [11:02] | – Yeah? – This is for show. Okay? | -是吗 -这只是装装样子 | 
| [11:04] | – I never use this. – It’s for show, huh? | -我不会用的 -这是装装样子的 | 
| [11:07] | You know, where I’m from, that weapon, | 你知道吗 在我们那儿 有武器 | 
| [11:09] | that’s the difference between life or death. | 就是生与死的区别 | 
| [11:11] | You pull it out, you better be ready to use it. | 拿出枪 最好就做好用枪的准备 | 
| [11:12] | It’s not for show. | 不是用来装样子的 | 
| [11:17] | We should have just got the guns on the street. | 我们应该直接去街头买枪 | 
| [11:19] | Yeah, is that what we should have done, Lieberman? | 我们应该这么做吗 利伯曼 | 
| [11:23] | You wanna put money in those animals’ hands? | 你想把钱交给那些禽兽吗 | 
| [11:24] | That’s not happening, all right? Not on my watch. | 不可能 好吗 只要有我在 | 
| [11:27] | I keep forgetting about your thing, Frank. | 我总是会忘记你这一套 弗兰克 | 
| [11:29] | Only do unto bad guys. | 只会制裁坏人 | 
| [11:31] | Rob Badass Peter so you can kill Psycho Paul, | 抢坏蛋彼得的东西 杀死变态保罗 | 
| [11:35] | so on and so forth. What do you call that? | 之类的东西 你管这叫什么 | 
| [11:37] | Is that a code? I mean, is it a mantra? | 是什么准则吗 我是说 这是什么咒语吗 | 
| [11:40] | It’s not a mantra, right? Is it an ethos? | 这不是什么咒语 是吗 是一种精神 | 
| [11:43] | What if we got you a little pair of green tights | 要不要给你搞一条绿色的紧身裤 | 
| [11:46] | and a pointy cap with a feather in it… | 再来一顶羽毛软顶帽… | 
| [11:56] | Who’s calling you? | 谁给你打电话 | 
| [11:59] | It’s your wife. | 你的妻子 | 
| [12:05] | Why does Sarah have your number? | 莎拉为什么会有你的号码 | 
| [12:06] | I got hers. | 我要的她号码 | 
| [12:08] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [12:12] | Leverage. | 筹码 | 
| [12:15] | Leverage on who? | 对付谁的筹码 | 
| [12:18] | You. | 你 | 
| [12:24] | You gonna find out what she wants? | 你想问问她想干什么吗 | 
| [12:35] | – Knock yourself out. – Yeah. | -请自便 -好吧 | 
| [12:42] | Pete, hi. It’s, uh… It’s Sarah Lieberman. | 彼得 你好…我是莎拉·利伯曼 | 
| [12:46] | I hit you with my car. | 我之前撞到了你 | 
| [12:48] | Sorry again about that. Um, but the reason I’m calling is | 再次道歉 我给你打电话是因为 | 
| [12:52] | I need you to sign a statement for my insurance. | 我需要你为我的保险签字 | 
| [12:54] | They won’t fix the car without it. | 不然他们不愿意帮我修车 | 
| [12:57] | So if you could give me a call when you get a chance. | 如果有时间的话请给我回个电话 | 
| [12:59] | Thank you so much. | 谢谢你 | 
| [13:10] | You know, uh, if you wanna be an asshole, that’s fine. | 如果你想当个混蛋 没问题 | 
| [13:14] | If you don’t wanna be partners, that’s fine. But… | 如果你不想和我搭档 也可以 但是… | 
| [13:16] | this woman has nothing to do with this. | 这个女人和这一切无关 | 
| [13:20] | So… you want your resupply… | 那…你想补充你的弹药 | 
| [13:25] | help her out. | 去帮她 | 
| [13:27] | I’ll get your guns, but not before that. | 我会帮你搞到枪 但你得先帮她 | 
| [13:39] | So what? You just… | 所以呢 你就… | 
| [13:42] | You’re gonna hold the mission hostage over… over a headlight? | 你要在这种时候把这个任务…扣下来吗 | 
| [13:50] | – Call it leverage. – Yeah. | -算作筹码吧 -好吧 | 
| [14:10] | It’s 40 degrees out. | 外面只有四度 | 
| [14:15] | Don’t bother me. | 无所谓[别来烦我] | 
| [14:17] | Want me to leave? | 要我走吗 | 
| [14:18] | No, I meant the cold. It don’t bother me. | 不 我是说天气 我无所谓 | 
| [14:20] | As long as you ain’t come here | 只要你别过来 | 
| [14:21] | to try and drag my ass back to group. | 想把我拉回组里 | 
| [14:25] | Your dad… | 你爸爸 | 
| [14:27] | he told me what happened. | 他告诉我发生了什么 | 
| [14:33] | An accident. I had a nightmare. | 一场意外 我做了个噩梦 | 
| [14:37] | It’s no big thing. | 没什么大不了的 | 
| [14:40] | And now you’re sleeping in a hole in November. | 而现在你十一月份也要睡在一个坑里 | 
| [14:43] | I don’t have nightmares out here. | 我在这里不会做噩梦 | 
| [14:47] | I should never have discharged, Curtis. | 我不应该退伍的 科迪斯 | 
| [14:51] | None of it, the heat, cold, sand, noise, | 不管是什么 高温 严寒 砂石 噪音 | 
| [14:55] | fifty guys stinking up a dorm… | 和五十多个人挤在宿舍里 | 
| [14:57] | it never kept me up. | 我都不会失眠 | 
| [15:00] | Never bothered me. I slept good. | 从来不会干扰到我 我睡得都很好 | 
| [15:04] | Want some advice? | 想要点建议吗 | 
| [15:06] | I thought that you didn’t come here for that. | 你应该不是来给我建议的吧 | 
| [15:08] | No, I’m talking about the hole. | 不 我说的是这个坑 | 
| [15:12] | You see, what you got here that you don’t got in Iraq… | 在伊拉克有而在这里没有的东西 | 
| [15:14] | is rain. | 是雨 | 
| [15:16] | And the way you got this bitch dug, | 你如果挖了个这样的洞 | 
| [15:18] | you fall asleep down there, your ass liable to drown. | 谁在里面 你的屁股肯定会泡水 | 
| [15:21] | Your farts will be bubbling. | 你一放屁就会冒泡 | 
| [15:24] | What you want is, you wanna dig a couple feet deeper on this end. | 你应该再挖深个几英尺 | 
| [15:27] | That way, you got a sump for the water. | 这样就能积个水坑 | 
| [15:30] | You see, my pops, he served in Nam. | 我的爸爸去过越南服役 | 
| [15:33] | In Nam, you’re talking… | 在越南 去的都是 | 
| [15:35] | you’re talking jungle. | 去的都是雨林 | 
| [15:37] | The ground’s soft, but the rain… | 泥土松软 但是雨… | 
| [15:39] | …it’s never-ending. | 从来不会停 | 
| [15:41] | My pops dug his share, and he never shut up about it. | 我爸爸服完役 一直会念叨 | 
| [15:54] | He said, “Boy… | 他说”孩子 | 
| [15:56] | war’s the only chance you got at doing something redeeming.” | 战争是你赎罪的唯一机会” | 
| [16:01] | And you got that over there? | 那也是在那里得到的结果吗 | 
| [16:05] | Your leg. | 你的腿 | 
| [16:09] | “You got that over there.” | “那也是在那里得到的结果吗” | 
| [16:12] | Are you listening to yourself? | 你听听你自己说的话 | 
| [16:13] | I didn’t get nothing over there. I lost it. | 我什么都没得到 我失去了我的腿 | 
| [16:17] | No, seriously, on a… Somewhere on a Baghdad rooftop | 不 说真的…在巴格达的某个天台 | 
| [16:20] | is a size 11 shoe with my foot still in it. | 有那只我穿了11码鞋子的脚 | 
| [16:22] | Yeah, well, you know what I meant. | 你懂我的意思 | 
| [16:23] | I think I do know what you meant. | 我觉得我懂你的意思 | 
| [16:26] | But I don’t think you know what you meant. | 但我不觉得你懂你的意思 | 
| [16:28] | You see, when you look in a mirror, you still see a soldier. | 当你看向镜子 你还是会看到一个士兵 | 
| [16:32] | And out on these streets, | 而在大街上 | 
| [16:33] | that soldier is invisible to everyone else. | 所有人都看不到这个士兵 | 
| [16:36] | If only you’d got something over there, | 除非你在那里”得到”些什么 | 
| [16:38] | like half your face burnt off or a hook for a hand. | 比如炸飞了半张脸 或者手变成了钩子 | 
| [16:42] | That’s what you meant. | 你那句话就是这个意思 | 
| [16:45] | Come on… we miss you at the meetings. | 来吧…我们集会很想你 | 
| [16:51] | Talking, it doesn’t work. | 说出来也没有用 | 
| [16:55] | You’re all scared. I’m not scared. | 你们都很害怕 我不害怕 | 
| [17:00] | I’m gonna sign up with a private military group called Anvil. | 我要去加入一个叫砧板的私人军事组织 | 
| [17:05] | Go back over there. | 回到那里 | 
| [17:08] | You’re ready for that kind of work? | 你确定你准备好做那种工作了吗 | 
| [17:09] | Why wouldn’t I be? | 为什么没有 | 
| [17:11] | My evaluation reports are always excellent. | 我的评估报告永远是优秀 | 
| [17:14] | I don’t doubt it. | 我从未怀疑过 | 
| [17:16] | Look, how about you come on out of there | 不如你先从这里出来 | 
| [17:18] | and we go and talk more about it? | 我们再谈谈这件事 | 
| [17:20] | No, I’m good. | 不用了 我没事 | 
| [17:25] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [17:28] | Well, you know how to find me. | 你知道去哪里找我 | 
| [17:44] | Shit. | 该死 | 
| [17:51] | Zach, TV off. Don’t you have homework to do? | 扎克 关掉电视 你不用做作业吗 | 
| [18:00] | – You look different. – Oh, yeah… | -你看上去不一样了 -是啊 | 
| [18:04] | People kept telling me I look like a hipster. | 别人总说我很像个流浪汉 | 
| [18:06] | And I really, uh… I really don’t like hipsters, so… | 我真的…真的很讨厌流浪汉 所以… | 
| [18:09] | Right. | 好吧 | 
| [18:10] | Um, well, anyway, thank you so much for doing this. | 不管怎么样 谢谢你愿意过来 | 
| [18:12] | – Of course. – Appreciate it. | -当然了 -谢谢你 | 
| [18:14] | – Sure. Okay. – Let me go get you the paperwork. | -没事 -我去给你拿文件 | 
| [18:18] | How’s it going, buddy? | 你好 伙计 | 
| [18:21] | It’s just a… It’s just a release form | 只是…只是一张许可表 | 
| [18:23] | saying that, uh, you’re not gonna sue me | 声明如果你出现慢性背痛之类的 | 
| [18:25] | if you wind up with chronic back pain, or whatever. | 不会起诉我 | 
| [18:27] | But they… they won’t process it until you sign. So… | 但是…他们非要你签字才会受理 所以… | 
| [18:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [18:33] | – Right here? – Yeah, yeah, sure. | -这边吗 -嗯 | 
| [18:35] | Zach, screen time is over. Come on, go do your homework. | 扎克 电视时间结束了 去做作业吧 | 
| [18:39] | Don’t have any. | 没有作业 | 
| [18:40] | You want me to go through your notebook? | 你想让我检查你的笔记吗 | 
| [18:42] | – Not really. – Then go upstairs. | -不想 -那就上楼 | 
| [18:49] | God… | 天啊 | 
| [18:51] | If I have to ask you one more time, there will be consequences. | 如果我再说第二遍 你自己知道有什么后果 | 
| [18:53] | Go. | 快去 | 
| [19:01] | Tough guy, huh? | 挺倔的吧 | 
| [19:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [19:05] | He’s just having a hard time. | 他只是最近心里难过 | 
| [19:07] | Unfortunately, he handles it by being an asshole. | 只不过通过表现得像个混账来发泄 | 
| [19:10] | Yeah, sounds like somebody I know. | 听起来很像我认识的一个家伙 | 
| [19:12] | – Uh, this should be a… – Yeah, me, too. | -这应该… -我也认识 | 
| [19:14] | – Perfect. Thank you. – This is everything, right? Yeah. | -完美 谢谢 -这样就好了吧 | 
| [19:16] | I appreciate the– | 谢谢你… | 
| [19:19] | – God damn it! Mother– – Leo… | -该死 妈妈 -利奥 | 
| [19:20] | – Hey, you okay? You okay? – Wrench slipped. Yeah. | -你没事吧 没事吧 -扳手滑掉了 | 
| [19:23] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 | 
| [19:25] | – The garbage disposal’s acting up. – Oh, boy. | -垃圾处理器不听使唤 -天啊 | 
| [19:28] | Maybe I can give you a hand. | 也许我能帮你一把 | 
| [19:30] | – Yeah… sure. – All right. Mind if I… | -当然了 -好吧 我能… | 
| [19:32] | No, would you, please? | 拜托你了 | 
| [19:34] | Have at it. | 来吧 | 
| [19:35] | Okay, let’s see. Oh, boy. | 我看看 天啊 | 
| [19:38] | Let’s see what’s going on. | 让我们看看怎么回事 | 
| [19:39] | Yeah, that looks like a two-man job. | 那看上去一个人可完成不了 | 
| [19:46] | All right, let’s take a look. | 我们来看看 | 
| [19:49] | Well, that’s really in there, huh? What is that? | 真是卡住了 那是什么 | 
| [19:52] | All right, if I open this… | 好 如果我打开这个 | 
| [19:57] | Think you can pull that sucker out of there? | 你能拉住那个吸盘吗 | 
| [20:00] | Give it a wallop. | 给它一个冲击力 | 
| [20:02] | Oh! Attagirl. Good job. | 好样的 干得不错 | 
| [20:05] | Three guesses who put this down there. | 给你三次机会猜是谁放进去的 | 
| [20:08] | God. | 天啊 | 
| [20:09] | She’s pretty handy. | 她动手能力很强 | 
| [20:11] | I think you got a future engineer on your hands. | 你家要培养出一个未来的工程师了 | 
| [20:13] | Yeah, well, I don’t know who she gets it from. | 我都不知道她是从谁身上继承的 | 
| [20:16] | I’m useless. | 我可是没用 | 
| [20:18] | And David was brilliant, but I mean, | 大卫很聪明 但是 | 
| [20:19] | never really got his hands dirty. | 从来不会干什么脏活累活 | 
| [20:21] | Is that right? | 是吗 | 
| [20:22] | Yeah, when… when things would break, we’d call a guy. | 是啊 如果有什么东西坏了 我们就叫人 | 
| [20:24] | – Hmm. Now… – Right? | -好了 -对吧 | 
| [20:26] | …you don’t need to call a guy anymore. | 你以后不用再叫个人了 | 
| [20:31] | You got Leo. | 你有利奥 | 
| [20:34] | – Good job. – All right, | -干得不错 -好了 | 
| [20:34] | your hands are filthy. Go wash ’em. | 你的手脏兮兮的 快去洗吧 | 
| [20:37] | – Nice work, Pete. – Yeah, you too, sweetheart. | -好样的 彼得 -你也是 亲爱的 | 
| [20:39] | Use soap. | 用肥皂 | 
| [20:41] | – That’s a good kid. – Yeah. | -真是个好孩子 -是啊 | 
| [20:45] | Yeah, she is. | 没错 | 
| [20:49] | I mean, she takes too much on. | 她承受了太多 | 
| [20:51] | Here. I tell her all the time, you know, “Go, have fun.” | 给 我一直和她说”去玩吧” | 
| [20:55] | But… I think she’s lost a lot of friends lately. | 但是…我觉得她最近失去了很多朋友 | 
| [21:00] | Their father died under a cloud, | 他们的父亲背黑锅死了 | 
| [21:02] | and kids can be really cruel. | 小孩子们有时候会很残忍 | 
| [21:08] | I don’t mean to get all heavy on you. Sorry. | 我不是想和你吐苦水的 抱歉 | 
| [21:11] | That’s okay. | 没关系 | 
| [21:12] | Hey, Mom said to do your homework. | 妈妈说要你做作业 | 
| [21:14] | Get out of my room! | 滚出我的房间 | 
| [21:16] | I love ’em, but sometimes I would love it if they weren’t here. | 我爱他们 但有时候会觉得他们不在就好了 | 
| [21:21] | Oh, shit. | 该死 | 
| [21:23] | Oh, my God, I’m so sorry. I didn’t… | 天啊 我很抱歉 我不是… | 
| [21:25] | – Hey, it’s all right. I get it. – …mean it like that. | -没关系 我明白 -那个意思 | 
| [21:28] | You know, you… | 你知道… | 
| [21:29] | …you got a lot on your plate. You’re on your own and, uh… | 你承受了太多 你得靠你自己… | 
| [21:32] | I just… You know, I’m sorry your old man, | 我只是…我很遗憾你的丈夫 | 
| [21:34] | he… he let you down the way he did. I… | 他…那样辜负了你们 我… | 
| [21:38] | That’s an ugly thing to say about someone you don’t even know. | 你这样说一个你不了解的人真是太恶劣了 | 
| [21:42] | You don’t know anything about it or him. | 你根本不了解这件事 也不了解他 | 
| [21:45] | Being pissed off at David | 我对大卫生气 | 
| [21:46] | doesn’t mean that I don’t miss him like crazy. | 并不代表我没有疯了似的想他 | 
| [21:50] | You’re right. That’s fair enough. I apologize. | 你说得对 有道理 我道歉 | 
| [21:55] | Look, I… Look, I’m sorry. I’m… | 听着 我…我很抱歉 我… | 
| [21:57] | – No, I– – I’m gonna get out of your hair, okay? | -不 我… -我还是先走吧 | 
| [22:03] | Hey, Sarah, you know, why don’t you, um… | 莎拉 不如… | 
| [22:07] | Why don’t you let me fix that headlight? | 不如让我帮你修好车前灯吧 | 
| [22:09] | You know, then you don’t have | 这样你就不用 | 
| [22:09] | to deal with any insurance, any deductibles, | 去烦心什么保险 免赔 | 
| [22:12] | – any of that nonsense, you know. – I hit you, | -之类的废话 -我撞到了你 | 
| [22:14] | you fixed my garage, and now you’re gonna fix my car? | 你修好了我的车库 现在还要修我的车 | 
| [22:17] | – You… I can’t let you do that. – Look, I want to, all right? | -我不能让你这么做 -我想这么做 | 
| [22:19] | I don’t need your charity, | 我不需要你的同情 | 
| [22:21] | – Pete. – Honestly. I get it, but I insist. | -彼得 -说真的 我明白 但我坚持 | 
| [22:22] | Okay? Just… | 就… | 
| [22:24] | Come on. Keep me busy, all right? | 拜托 给我点事情做 好吗 | 
| [22:27] | Please. | 拜托 | 
| [22:31] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [22:32] | Yeah, all right. | 好吧 | 
| [22:33] | – All right. – I’ll see you. | -好吧 -回头见 | 
| [22:35] | See you around. | 回头见 | 
| [22:39] | Each of you… | 你们每个人 | 
| [22:42] | trained as part of the finest fighting force in the world. | 都曾受训成为世界顶尖的战斗力 | 
| [22:46] | Now… | 那么 | 
| [22:49] | what do you think that that cost? | 你们认为那需要花费多少钱 | 
| [22:51] | From the moment that you walked in the recruiting office | 当你们走进征兵办公室时 | 
| [22:53] | to the moment that you took your first duty station. | 到你们第一次来到驻扎地点 | 
| [22:58] | What do you think? I’ll tell you. | 你们是怎么想的 我告诉你们 | 
| [23:00] | $50,000. | 五万 | 
| [23:02] | And that’s just… that’s just for starters. | 那只是…那只是个开始 | 
| [23:06] | Say you’re, uh, Special Forces? | 如果你是特种部队的 | 
| [23:08] | $150,000, minimum. | 那最少要十五万 | 
| [23:11] | Corpsman? Add another 200K. | 看护兵 再加二十万 | 
| [23:14] | So this government, our country, | 所以这个政府 我们的国家 | 
| [23:18] | the one that you all swore to protect, invested in you. | 你们所宣誓要保护的国家 在你们身上投资 | 
| [23:22] | And you all… you all invested, too. | 你们…你们也在投资 | 
| [23:27] | You invested time… | 你们投资了时间 | 
| [23:31] | your lives. | 你们的生命 | 
| [23:33] | Ask yourself, what are you doing with that investment? | 扪心自问 你们用那些投资做了什么 | 
| [23:36] | Is anybody here making $100,000 a year? | 这里有人一年赚十万吗 | 
| [23:40] | Yeah, I wish. | 我倒想 | 
| [23:42] | You making 50K a year? 40? | 你一年赚五万吗 四万呢 | 
| [23:46] | No, no… | 没有 没有 | 
| [23:50] | no. | 没有 | 
| [23:53] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [23:56] | Why is that? | 为什么呢 | 
| [23:57] | Is it… Is it because you’re not worth the investment? | 是…是因为你不值得那些投资吗 | 
| [24:01] | No. | 不 | 
| [24:02] | It’s because your skills | 是因为你的能力 | 
| [24:04] | are not matched to the tasks available to you here at home. | 和你回家后要做的那些任务并不相符 | 
| [24:08] | It’s that simple. You are fighters! | 就那么简单 你们是战士 | 
| [24:10] | And here at Anvil, you will have the opportunity | 在砧板 你将有机会 | 
| [24:13] | to fight for a living. | 为生存而战 | 
| [24:15] | And you will be well compensated. | 你们也会得到丰厚的酬劳 | 
| [24:17] | Now… I know… | 我知道… | 
| [24:22] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [24:23] | I’m not | 我不是 | 
| [24:25] | here offering you just money. | 只来给你们钱 | 
| [24:29] | I mean, not a… not a single | 我是说…我们中 | 
| [24:30] | one of us joined up to make a fortune, right? | 没有人是为了钱而来的 是吗 | 
| [24:37] | It’s because we didn’t want our lives to be just… | 是因为我们不想让我们的人生那么 | 
| [24:44] | gray. | 灰暗 | 
| [24:47] | We wanted them to mean something. | 我们想赋予一些意义 | 
| [24:50] | We wanted to be a part of something bigger than ourselves! | 我们想做比我们自身更重要的事 | 
| [24:55] | And here at Anvil, if you are recruited… | 在砧板 如果你加入 | 
| [24:58] | you will find that something. | 你便会找到 | 
| [25:00] | A new brotherhood to call your own. Something to fight for. | 属于你们的全新兄弟会 为之而战的目标 | 
| [25:06] | To live for… even. | 甚至…为之生存 | 
| [25:16] | Okay… | 好 | 
| [25:21] | 美国国土安全局 信息库 进入中 | |
| [25:23] | 美国国土安全局 信息库 即将完成 | |
| [25:23] | 美国国土安全局 信息库 完成 | |
| [25:25] | The exchange is set for tomorrow at a warehouse on the docks. | 交易定在明天那些港口的一个仓库中 | 
| [25:28] | Agent Sampson is our buyer. | 桑普森特工将扮演买家 | 
| [25:30] | Snipers will post here, here and here. | 狙击手会在这里 这里和这里就位 | 
| [25:35] | Our seller is coming in from Newark by road. | 卖家将从纽瓦克顺着大路开过来 | 
| [25:37] | Bowers and Sinclair will make sure | 鲍尔斯和辛克莱会确保 | 
| [25:39] | that the weapons make it off the boat | 武器运下船 | 
| [25:40] | and then follow them across. | 然后跟着他们 | 
| [25:41] | No engagement from the follow car, no matter what happens. | 不管发生什么事 跟踪车辆不得参与交火 | 
| [25:44] | The second the money exchanges hands, | 金钱交易一完成 | 
| [25:46] | the arrest team moves in quick, clean, tie it up in a bow | 逮捕小组马上行动 干净利落 | 
| [25:49] | and ready for the US attorney. | 准备好把他们交给检察官 | 
| [25:51] | Any questions? | 有问题吗 | 
| [25:52] | Your sniper spacing’s off. | 你的狙击手分布不对 | 
| [25:55] | They don’t have clean lines unless your van parks exactly here. | 只有把你的车停在这里 他们才能有开阔视野 | 
| [25:59] | Move them to the corners, | 让他们转移到街角 | 
| [26:00] | – you’ve got both sides of the warehouse. – Fair enough. | -那仓库两边都能看到 -有道理 | 
| [26:02] | And you need a dedicated comm line to the snipers. | 狙击手需要设置专用通讯路线 | 
| [26:05] | My team… Sorry, your team, | 我的团队…对不起 只有你的团队 | 
| [26:07] | will be the only ones with eyes on the buy. | 能够目击交易过程 | 
| [26:09] | Follow will be too far away, and calling the shot from | 增援太远 让指挥车决定开火时机 | 
| [26:11] | the ops trailer is begging for disaster. | 简直就是自讨苦吃 | 
| [26:13] | And call Harbor Patrol. | 联系港口巡警 | 
| [26:15] | See if you can get a boat to cover the water exit. | 问问能不能找搜巡逻船看住水上出口 | 
| [26:17] | Just in case. | 以防万一 | 
| [26:23] | I’m done. | 我说完了 | 
| [26:25] | Thank you, everybody. Let’s go to work. | 谢谢大家 开始工作吧 | 
| [26:32] | So, uh, just curious… | 我只是好奇 | 
| [26:34] | – Did I get anything right? – Come on, Stein. | -我有对的地方吗 -别这样 施泰因 | 
| [26:38] | It was good. I just made it better. | 挺不错的 我只是让行动变得更好 | 
| [26:41] | As the SAC should. | 这是主管特工该做的 | 
| [26:42] | Wait a second. | 等等 | 
| [26:44] | Is that why Hernandez was here? To make it official? | 所以埃尔南德斯才来吗 正式任命你吗 | 
| [26:46] | Rafi was here to make sure I toe the line. | 拉菲来是为了确保我不出格 | 
| [26:48] | He’s a black belt in carrot and stick. | 他可是胡萝卜加大棒的高手 | 
| [26:52] | Nice guy to have watching your back. | 有他罩着你真好 | 
| [26:58] | You know, when they first started Homeland, | 当他们刚创立国土安全局的时候 | 
| [26:59] | they wanted native speakers. | 他们想找那些外语母语的人 | 
| [27:01] | Farsi, Pashtun, Arabic. | 波斯语 普什图语 阿拉伯语 | 
| [27:03] | The thinking was simple: use the enemy to catch the enemy. | 想法很简单 让敌人去抓敌人 | 
| [27:07] | But Rafi wasn’t like that. | 但拉菲不是这样 | 
| [27:09] | I grew up on the Upper West Side. We speak Farsi at home, | 我在上西区长大 我们在家说波斯语 | 
| [27:12] | but I never considered myself anything but American. | 但我从来都觉得我是美国人 | 
| [27:16] | When he recruited me, he said, | 他招我时 说 | 
| [27:18] | “There are contributions and insights only you can make, | “有一些只有你能做的事 只有你会有的见解 | 
| [27:21] | and without them the agency will be lacking.” | 这是我们部门不可或缺的” | 
| [27:25] | And I… I believed him. | 我…我相信了他 | 
| [27:28] | And now? | 现在呢 | 
| [27:33] | This is a good case. | 这个案子很不错 | 
| [27:36] | It’ll take a lot of guns off the street. | 能收缴一大批枪 | 
| [27:40] | You should be proud of the work you’ve done. | 你应该为自己而感到自豪 | 
| [27:49] | Thanks, boss. | 谢谢 老大 | 
| [28:00] | All right, two minutes to finish this or you flunk. | 好了 还剩两分钟 完不成就淘汰 | 
| [28:03] | Come on, you got this. | 加油 你可以的 | 
| [28:07] | – Ten more and you’re done. – Okay. | -再来十个就好了 -好了 | 
| [28:08] | – Get back up there. – Okay. Okay. | -回去 -好吧 好吧 | 
| [28:13] | Hey, come on, man. We’re too close not to do this. | 加油 伙计 就差那么一点 | 
| [28:17] | – Push it. You got more. – I don’t know if I got any more. | -用力 你还可以 -我不知道我还行不行 | 
| [28:19] | You got more. Come on. | 你还行 加油 | 
| [28:23] | Let’s do them together, come on. Come on. | 我们一起做 加油 加油 | 
| [28:28] | One. Two. | 一 二 | 
| [28:32] | – Three. – Two! | -三 -二 | 
| [28:34] | – Four. Five. – Three! | -四 五 -三 | 
| [28:40] | When was the last time you tuned this guitar? | 你上一次调这把吉他是什么时候 | 
| [28:43] | I got it at a pawn shop. | 我是从典当行买的 | 
| [28:46] | Thought it might help pass the time. I could teach myself. | 本来以为可以自学打发时间 | 
| [28:50] | Turns out I suck at guitar. | 后来发现我没有吉他天分 | 
| [28:56] | All it takes is a little dedication. | 只需要一些努力 | 
| [28:59] | You gonna start talking about the dog again? | 你又要说狗的故事了吗 | 
| [29:06] | Hey, Santana. | 圣塔娜[一个乐队] | 
| [29:08] | I found your guns. | 我找到你要找的枪了 | 
| [29:12] | Now you’re talking. | 这才对嘛 | 
| [29:14] | Who’s buying ’em? | 谁要买 | 
| [29:17] | – Homeland Security. – Homeland? | -国安部 -国安部 | 
| [29:19] | Yeah. See, I’ve been reading e-mails all night. | 我整晚都在看邮件 | 
| [29:21] | NYPD, ATF, Customs, they’ve all been warned off. | 纽约警局 枪管所和海关都不得插手 | 
| [29:25] | The Greeks think they’re going to meet a criminal buyer. | 希腊人以为他们要和一名罪犯交易 | 
| [29:26] | Homeland’s gonna roll ’em up. | 国安部要把他们一网打净 | 
| [29:29] | Got their tactical plans right here. | 这是他们的战术计划 | 
| [29:33] | Snipers… uh, follow cars… | 狙击手…跟踪车 | 
| [29:37] | assault teams… It’s pretty heavy. | 突击队…阵势很大 | 
| [29:42] | We’re gonna need a ride. | 我们需要一辆车 | 
| [29:52] | Oh, guess he’s dead. | 我猜他已经死了 | 
| [29:56] | Get him out of here. | 把他搬出去 | 
| [30:01] | Now I’m gonna take that gag out. | 我要解开你的布条了 | 
| [30:03] | If you scream, you die. That’s it. | 你敢叫就死定了 就这样 | 
| [30:06] | You don’t have to start, you know, sayin’ a bunch of weird shit. | 你不用说什么奇怪的话 | 
| [30:08] | That’s what Joe did. Don’t be like Joe. | 乔就是这样 别和乔一样 | 
| [30:13] | All right, all right, all right. | 好了 好了 好了 | 
| [30:15] | There you go. Easy. | 好了 放松点 | 
| [30:21] | All I wanna know is– | 我只想知道 | 
| [30:25] | Gabi? | 加比 | 
| [30:27] | Gabi’s not coming back. | 加比不会回来了 | 
| [30:30] | Brother, you are in the wrong place at the wrong time. | 兄弟 你这是在错误的时间出现在了错误的地点 | 
| [30:39] | You know how a guy misses a shot from ten yards? | 你知道为什么有人相隔十码也打不中吗 | 
| [30:44] | Cortisol. See, it floods the body when you’re stressed. | 皮质醇 当你压力过大的时候会充满你的身体 | 
| [30:48] | Makes your muscles tighter, reactions quicker. | 让你的肌肉更紧张 反应更快 | 
| [30:50] | But you put those two things together… | 但如果你把这两样加起来 | 
| [30:53] | You see that? | 看到了吗 | 
| [30:56] | A little shake, plus a little distance… | 稍微抖一下 再加上一点距离 | 
| [31:00] | You miss. | 你就打偏了 | 
| [31:10] | Shoot that asshole! | 打死那个混蛋 | 
| [31:14] | Move around! Go back! | 让开 回去 | 
| [31:29] | Shit! | 该死 | 
| [31:39] | Oh, God. Oh, God… | 天啊 天啊 | 
| [31:43] | – Please… – I guess that was a dud, huh? | -拜托 -我想那可能是个哑弹吧 | 
| [31:44] | Please, I don’t know who you are, man. | 拜托 我不认识你 伙计 | 
| [31:47] | – Just let me go. I didn’t see– – Shut up. | -放了我 我没看到… -闭嘴 | 
| [31:57] | There’s a, uh… | 那边有… | 
| [32:01] | dead man in a… | 个死人… | 
| [32:02] | …wheelbarrow out there. | 在手推车里 | 
| [32:03] | Yeah. I didn’t do that. | 嗯 那不是我干的 | 
| [32:07] | You do this? | 那这是你干的吗 | 
| [32:08] | – Yeah, I did this ’cause they did that. – Yeah. | -我这样做是因为他们那样做了 -好吧 | 
| [32:13] | – What, are you gonna puke? – I’m not gonna– | -怎么 你要吐了吗 -我没有 | 
| [32:14] | Hey! Do not leave your DNA for the police, all right? Just… | 别给警察留下你的DNA 好吗… | 
| [32:18] | – Hey, don’t do… Hey. – Give me a second! | -不要… -给我点时间 | 
| [32:22] | Said you wanted to be the guidance system, right? | 你不是说你想当制导系统吗 | 
| [32:24] | Well, this is what happens when the missile goes off. | 这就是导弹打偏后会发生的事 | 
| [32:28] | – Guess you never thought about that. – Smells more than I thought. | -肯定没想过这种局面吧 -这味让我无法思考 | 
| [32:31] | – You get used to it. – I’d rather not. | -你得习惯 -还是算了 | 
| [32:34] | Guess life’s a little easier staring at a computer screen, huh? | 生活还是比盯着电脑屏幕要难一点的 | 
| [32:37] | Now you get in that van, and let’s go. | 赶紧上车 我们走 | 
| [32:40] | What about him? | 他呢 | 
| [32:41] | Not our problem. | 和我们无关 | 
| [32:45] | All this, you’re taking the Mustang? | 这么大费周折 你只开走野马吗 | 
| [32:47] | Always buy American. | 支持国货 | 
| [32:57] | You sure about this? | 你确定吗 | 
| [32:59] | He’s living in a foxhole in his yard. | 他住在自家院子里的一个洞里 | 
| [33:01] | And he almost put a bullet in his father. | 他差点开枪打了他父亲 | 
| [33:03] | Hell, who hasn’t wanted to do that? | 谁不想这么做呢 | 
| [33:10] | Maybe he just needs to get back into it. | 也许他只是需要回到那种环境 | 
| [33:13] | The kid wants to live in a tent, I can give that to him. | 那孩子想住在帐篷里 我可以让他如愿 | 
| [33:16] | Listen to me. | 听我说 | 
| [33:17] | You won’t be doing him or yourself any favors | 你如果让他加入战斗 | 
| [33:20] | if you put him in combat situations. | 对他对你都没有好处 | 
| [33:23] | I’m telling you, man, if I was out there, | 我告诉你 伙计 如果我在执行任务 | 
| [33:24] | I wouldn’t want that kid watching my six. | 绝对不希望这家伙给我殿后 | 
| [33:27] | And a team is only as good as its weakest link, right? | 一个团队的强弱取决于其最弱的一环 | 
| [33:30] | And this one would snap? | 他会崩溃吗 | 
| [33:32] | Only a matter of time. | 只是时间的问题 | 
| [33:35] | So what happens when I cut him loose? | 那我放他走的话会怎么样 | 
| [33:40] | You do your part, and I’ll do mine. | 你做你该做的 我也会做我该做的 | 
| [33:45] | All right, brother. | 好吧 伙计 | 
| [33:54] | All right, so I escorted a resupply line | 好吧 我曾经好几次护送 | 
| [33:56] | to you guys in Mosul a couple of times. | 通往摩苏尔给你们的补给线 | 
| [33:59] | We could have been there at the same time. | 我们当时可能都在那里 | 
| [34:01] | – Wilson! Can I have a word? – Yes, sir. | -威尔森 能说两句吗 -是 长官 | 
| [34:07] | – It’s Lewis, right? – Yes, sir. | -你叫路易斯吧 -是的 长官 | 
| [34:10] | What’s with the foxhole in your backyard, Lewis? | 你家院子里为什么要挖个狐狸洞 路易斯 | 
| [34:17] | I don’t, uh… | 我不… | 
| [34:20] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [34:22] | Well, I gotta know what’s going on with all my guys. | 我需要知道我手下的点点滴滴 | 
| [34:25] | Lives depend on it. You know? | 事关性命 | 
| [34:29] | It was a… | 那是… | 
| [34:32] | …A project. | 一个项目 | 
| [34:35] | Something to keep me busy. | 能让我有事做 | 
| [34:37] | And what do you figure the other guys would think? | 你觉得其他人会怎么想 | 
| [34:40] | If I told them that the guy | 如果我告诉他们 | 
| [34:41] | watching their backs was living like that? | 为他们殿后的人是这样生活的 | 
| [34:45] | It’s nothing, sir. I’m fine. | 没什么的 长官 我没事 | 
| [34:48] | Listen, this… | 听着… | 
| [34:50] | this business is all based on trust. | 这一行的基础是信任 | 
| [34:53] | Please don’t do this. | 请不要这么做 | 
| [34:57] | I’m sorry, man. I… I can’t take the risk. | 对不起 伙计 我不能冒这个险 | 
| [35:07] | Was this… was this Curtis? | 是…是科迪斯说的吗 | 
| [35:10] | I gotta check up on all our prospects. For just this kinda thing. | 我得做多方面的核查 就是为了这种情况 | 
| [35:13] | – It’s got nothing to do with Curtis. – You saying it wasn’t him? | -这和科迪斯没有关系 -不是他说的吗 | 
| [35:17] | I’m saying that it doesn’t matter. | 我是说那不重要 | 
| [35:21] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 | 
| [35:22] | He told me not to come here, and then he spikes me. | 他要我不要来 然后说我坏话 | 
| [35:25] | – He’s a goddamn snake. – Hey, hey, hey. Easy. | -他就是一条该死的毒蛇 -冷静点 | 
| [35:28] | I don’t know you, kid. | 我不认识你 孩子 | 
| [35:29] | Now, Curtis Hoyle, | 科迪斯·霍伊尔 | 
| [35:30] | he saved my ass on more than one occasion. | 他救过我不止一次 | 
| [35:33] | One of the best men I ever had the good fortune of serving with. | 他是我有幸共事过最好的军人之一 | 
| [35:36] | Lewis, if you need work, | 路易斯 如果你需要工作 | 
| [35:39] | I promise you I will find you something to do around here. | 我保证我会在这里给你找到工作 | 
| [35:42] | Are you gonna give me a job mopping floors? | 你要让我在这里拖地板吗 | 
| [35:44] | Emptying trash? | 倒垃圾吗 | 
| [35:47] | Is that making good on the investment my country made in me? | 这样能让国家对我的投资发挥作用吗 | 
| [35:55] | You’re just another liar in command. | 你不过是另一个骗子指挥 | 
| [36:00] | Okay, we’re done. You need to leave. | 好吧 说完了 你该走了 | 
| [36:07] | Now. | 马上 | 
| [36:18] | Your brotherhood is bullshit. | 你的兄弟会是胡扯 | 
| [36:30] | Command, this is Decoy One. | 指挥部 这里是一号伪装 | 
| [36:31] | I’m in position at meeting point. All clear. No surprises. | 已经在会面点就位 安全 没有意外情况 | 
| [36:35] | Copy that, Sampson. | 收到 桑普森 | 
| [36:36] | Tactical One, Sniper One, Sniper Two… | 一号战术小队 一号狙击手 二号狙击手 | 
| [36:38] | Decoy One is in position. | 一号伪装已经就位 | 
| [36:40] | We are 60 minutes from go-no-go at the meeting point. | 离会面开始还有60分钟 | 
| [36:43] | – Stay sharp. – This is Decoy One. | -保持警惕 -一号伪装 | 
| [36:45] | Copy that, Command. | 收到 指挥部 | 
| [36:46] | This is Sniper One. Sharp and ready, ma’am. | 一号狙击手 准备完毕 长官 | 
| [36:48] | This is Sniper Two, copy that. | 二号狙击手 收到 | 
| [37:02] | Let’s go. | 我们走 | 
| [37:09] | – I can’t do this. – Oh, Jesus. | -我做不到 -天啊 | 
| [37:19] | Well… see, it’s a two-man job, so… | 这是两个人的活 所以… | 
| [37:23] | you don’t have a choice. | 你别无选择 | 
| [37:27] | I sit behind a screen. | 我是坐在屏幕后的 | 
| [37:29] | I don’t do this. | 我不干这种事 | 
| [37:32] | – You shouldn’t trust me. – You done? | -你不该信任我 -你说完了吗 | 
| [37:35] | Pick up your shit and let’s move. | 拿上你的东西 我们出发 | 
| [37:46] | So this is it, huh? This is… this is what Sarah meant? | 就是这样吗…原来莎拉就是这个意思 | 
| [37:50] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 | 
| [37:52] | Your wife… | 你的妻子 | 
| [37:54] | She said that you never got your hands dirty. Right? | 她说你从来不会干脏活 | 
| [37:58] | If there was a tough job, | 如果出现艰难的任务 | 
| [37:59] | what you’d do is you’d make a phone call. | 你只会打个电话 | 
| [38:00] | You’d call a guy. | 你会叫个人 | 
| [38:09] | Pissed off, huh? | 生气了 | 
| [38:12] | – You’re a prick. – Yeah. Attaboy. | -你真是个混蛋 -好样的 | 
| [38:15] | Pissed off beats scared every time. | 愤怒总是能压过恐惧 | 
| [38:18] | Command, this is Tactical One. | 指挥部 这里是一号战术小队 | 
| [38:19] | We are in position and ready for target. | 已经就位 准备目标到来 | 
| [38:21] | Sniper One? Sniper Two? | 一号狙击手 二号狙击手 | 
| [38:23] | – In position. – In position. | -就位 -就位 | 
| [38:25] | Sniper One, Sniper Two, Tactical One… wagon’s on the move. | 一二号狙击手 一号战术小队 车在来的路上 | 
| [38:28] | Estimated ten minutes till it gets to the corral. | 估计还有十分钟到达畜栏 | 
| [38:31] | Copy that, Command. | 收到 指挥部 | 
| [38:32] | – Copy that, Command. – Copy that, Command. | -收到 指挥部 -收到 指挥部 | 
| [38:38] | Follow One, we are ten minutes from go-no-go | 一号跟踪车 还有十分钟 | 
| [38:40] | at the meeting point. | 到达会面点 | 
| [38:43] | Copy that, Command. | 收到 指挥部 | 
| [38:44] | We have eyes on target and are proceeding to meeting point. | 我们正在监视目标 前往会面点 | 
| [38:47] | Copy that, Follow One. Hold tight. | 收到 一号跟踪车 跟进 | 
| [38:48] | Calm and careful. | 沉稳小心 | 
| [38:50] | Copy that, Command. | 收到 指挥部 | 
| [39:08] | Sniper One. | 一号狙击手 | 
| [39:09] | What the… | 怎么… | 
| [39:11] | Follow One, can you read me? | 一号跟踪车 能收到我的信息吗 | 
| [39:16] | Oh, shit! | 该死 | 
| [39:19] | Follow One, can you read me? | 一号跟踪车 能收到我的信息吗 | 
| [39:20] | Follow One, please respond. | 一号跟踪车 请回复 | 
| [39:22] | – Call it in. – I can’t. It’s jammed. | -联络他们 -不行 通讯干扰了 | 
| [39:27] | *I feel love I feel love feel…* | *我感受到爱爱爱爱* | 
| [39:33] | Sniper One, please respond! Tactical? | 一号狙击手 请回复 战术小队 | 
| [39:35] | Repeat, please respond. We’ve lost ears, people. | 重复 请回复 我们听不到了 | 
| [39:41] | Sam? Do you copy? Please respond. | 塞姆 收到了吗 请回复 | 
| [39:45] | Shit! | 该死 | 
| [39:47] | Shit! | 该死 | 
| [39:50] | Stay after him. | 跟着他 | 
| [39:54] | – What am I listening to? – They don’t know. | -这放的什么 -他们也不知道 | 
| [39:56] | – Some kind of interference. – What do you mean? | -什么干扰吧 -什么意思 | 
| [39:57] | – Sam, just be ready. – Do we abort? | -塞姆 准备好 -中止计划吗 | 
| [39:59] | No, follow car is still go. | 不 跟踪车还在继续前进 | 
| [40:01] | Stay in position. We do this deaf. | 继续就位 不联络行动 | 
| [40:02] | – Dinah– – Stay in position. That’s an order. | -迪娜 -守住位置 这是命令 | 
| [40:39] | Drop your guns! Turn around! | 放下枪 转过去 | 
| [40:41] | You see that water? | 看到水面了吗 | 
| [40:43] | Five seconds. | 五秒 | 
| [40:45] | You get really hot or really wet. You choose. | 想被烤熟还是湿身 自己选吧 | 
| [40:57] | Is there any way we can turn that down? | 能不能关掉那玩意 | 
| [41:00] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 | 
| [41:05] | That’s the second time the truck’s passed there. | 这是那辆车第二次经过了 | 
| [41:07] | It’s a loop. | 这是个循环 | 
| [41:08] | Someone’s feeding us a goddamn loop. | 有人把监控换成了循环 | 
| [41:11] | Take the van. | 开走那辆车 | 
| [41:22] | Stein, something’s up. Something’s happened to the truck. | 施泰因 出事了 那辆车出事了 | 
| [41:24] | They were last at pier nine. | 最后一次是出现在九号码头 | 
| [41:25] | – I’m heading there. – I don’t understand. | -我现在过去 -我不明白 | 
| [41:27] | – What do you mean– – Just get there. | -什么意思 -赶紧过去 | 
| [41:28] | It’s being ripped off. | 被劫了 | 
| [42:12] | Frank, we got company. | 弗兰克 有人来了 | 
| [42:17] | You head for the highway. I’ll cut ’em off. | 你上高速 我甩掉他们 | 
| [42:25] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 | 
| [42:26] | Keep driving. You know where to go. | 继续开 你知道该去哪里 | 
| [45:23] | – What did you do? – What did I do? | -你干了什么 -我干了什么 | 
| [45:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [45:26] | What did I do? | 我干了什么 | 
| [45:28] | What did I do? I got my hands… | 我干了什么 我的手… | 
| [45:30] | I got my hands dirty, you piece of shit! | 我的手脏了 混蛋 | 
| [45:34] | Go home. Go home. | 回家 回家 | 
| [46:09] | Just be still. You’re all banged up. | 别动 你受伤了 | 
| [46:20] | Castle… | 卡塞尔 | 
| [46:24] | Stop that. | 别动 | 
| [46:35] | Agent Madani. | 马达尼特工 | 
| [46:38] | Did… | 你… | 
| [46:42] | Did you kill Wolf? | 你杀了沃尔夫吗 | 
| [46:45] | You’re goddamn right I did. | 没错 就是我干的 | 
| [46:49] | He was dirty. | 他是脏警 | 
| [46:53] | You stay out of my way, Madani. | 别碍我的事 马达尼 |