时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | – Please state your full name. – Frank Castle. | -请说出你的全名 -弗兰克·卡塞尔 |
[00:23] | And you confirm that the statement | 你承认你接下来所做的供述 |
[00:24] | you are about to give has not been coerced. | 全部属实 没有受到胁迫 |
[00:26] | That no amnesty or immunity for any crimes you’ve committed… | 你所犯下的罪行不会受到… |
[00:28] | – Jesus Christ. – …have been offered or implied | -上帝啊 -…特赦或豁免 |
[00:29] | in exchange for your testimony. | 从而换取你的证词 |
[00:32] | – Gotta cover your ass, huh, Madani? – Answer the question. | -得擦干净屁股啊 马达尼 -回答问题 |
[00:35] | No deals. No guarantees. | 没有协议 没有保证 |
[00:39] | – Mr. Castle… – Yeah? | -卡塞尔先生 -嗯 |
[00:41] | You served many years as a Marine Force Recon? | 你在美国海军陆战队当侦查员多年 |
[00:43] | I did. | 没错 |
[00:45] | But that isn’t where you served your last mission? | 但是你最后一次任务并不在那里 |
[00:48] | No. I was part of a covert CIA operation. It was called Cerberus. | 不 我参加了一项中情局机密行动 名叫地狱犬 |
[00:53] | And what was the aim of Cerberus? | 地狱犬行动的目标是什么 |
[00:54] | Mission Cerberus was to apprehend, interrogate, | 地狱犬任务是专门抓捕 审讯 |
[00:57] | assassinate high-value targets in Afghanistan. | 刺杀在阿富汗的重要目标 |
[01:00] | There is no official record of any such mission. | 没有这种任务的正式记录 |
[01:02] | Come on, Madani, you know why that is. | 得了吧 马达尼 你知道为什么 |
[01:03] | Why would you ask me that? | 你为什么要问我 |
[01:04] | Look, I need it on tape. | 我要录下来 |
[01:06] | Okay. The reason why you haven’t heard of it | 好吧 你没听说过是因为 |
[01:08] | is ’cause the whole thing was illegal. | 这整个任务都是违法的 |
[01:09] | It’s a private death squad funded by | 这是一支由从坎大哈投运毒品的钱 |
[01:12] | smuggling heroin out of Kandahar. Good? | 提供资金支持的私人死亡小队 |
[01:14] | Okay, and who was running the show? | 好 负责人是谁 |
[01:16] | Colonel Schoonover, Colonel Morty Bennett | 斯库诺弗上校 莫蒂·班内特上校 |
[01:19] | and your guy, Carson Wolf. All deceased. | 还有你们的人 卡森·沃尔夫 都死了 |
[01:22] | – You killed them? – I did. | -是你杀了他们吗 -是的 |
[01:24] | Well, not Bennett. His, uh… his friends did that. | 班内特不是 是他…他的朋友干的 |
[01:27] | I guess you could say I put a target on his back. | 不过你可以说是我让他成为了目标 |
[01:30] | Target for who? | 谁的目标 |
[01:33] | The man in charge. | 幕后负责人 |
[01:35] | William J. Rawlins. | 威廉·J·罗林斯 |
[01:37] | Head of covert operations, CIA. Whole thing was his baby. | 中情局机密行动部部长 整件事都是他一手策划 |
[01:43] | Anyone else involved? | 还有其他相关的人吗 |
[01:46] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[01:48] | There was a marine. | 还有一名海军陆战队队员 |
[01:50] | Billy Russo. | 比利·罗素 |
[01:53] | Think I have some more shit you already knew, right, Madani? | 不过我觉得很多事你早就知道了吧 马达尼 |
[02:16] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[02:20] | Leo, you’re safe. | 利奥 你很安全 |
[02:24] | What about Mom and Zach? | 妈妈和扎克呢 |
[02:28] | Yeah, we’re all working on that. | 我们还在想办法 |
[02:31] | It’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[02:33] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[02:37] | I’m gonna make sure. | 我会确保的 |
[02:46] | What happened, Dad? | 发生了什么 爸爸 |
[02:49] | We thought you were dead. We had a funeral. | 我们以为你死了 我们都举办了葬礼 |
[02:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:54] | – Everything people said about… – I know, I know. | -大家都说… -我知道 我知道 |
[03:00] | I was trying to protect you, and I know… | 我是想保护你们 我知道… |
[03:02] | I know that it doesn’t feel like that right now, and I… | 我知道现在看起来并不是很成功 我… |
[03:06] | I did a lousy job. | 我做得很不好 |
[03:10] | But I’m gonna make everything all right. | 但我会让你们都没事的 |
[03:14] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[03:21] | You’re going away again, aren’t you? You and Pete. | 你还是要走 是吗 你和彼得 |
[03:27] | You’re going to go and do something. I don’t want you to go. | 你们要去做些什么 我不希望你去 |
[03:31] | We gotta go get Mom and your brother. | 我们得去找妈妈和你弟弟 |
[03:36] | What if you don’t? | 不去呢 |
[03:42] | Please state your full name. | 请说出你的全名 |
[03:43] | I’m sorry. Let me just stop you right there, Agent Madani. | 不好意思 打断你一下 马达尼特工 |
[03:46] | I… This isn’t gonna be some by-the-book Q and A, okay? | 我不做什么标准的问询程序 好吗 |
[03:50] | I think, fundamentally, you and I, we want the same things. | 从本质上来说 你和我的目标一样 |
[03:52] | We want the same people in custody, but… | 我们想把同一个人关起来 但是 |
[03:56] | that’s not my priority. | 这不是我的首要任务 |
[03:58] | My priority is my family. | 我的首要任务是救我的家人 |
[04:00] | My wife. My son. | 我的妻子 我的儿子 |
[04:04] | You help me get ’em back, I’ll give you what you want. | 你如果帮我把他们救回来 我就给你你想要的 |
[04:06] | – Yeah, what do I want? – You want evidence | -我想要什么 -你想要证据 |
[04:08] | proving William Rawlins killed Ahmad Zubair. | 能证实威廉·罗林斯杀死了艾哈迈德·祖贝尔 |
[04:10] | You want a video. | 你想一段视频 |
[04:12] | A video that I already sent you, | 一段我给你发过的 |
[04:13] | which you carelessly managed to lose. | 却被你不小心遗失的视频 |
[04:15] | – A video that already got me killed once. – Killed by who? | -一段已经害我被杀一次的视频 -被谁杀了 |
[04:18] | You want that video so that | 你想要那段视频 这样 |
[04:19] | Frank Castle can point at himself on the screen | 弗兰克·卡塞尔就能指着屏幕上的自己 |
[04:21] | and then point at William Rawlins | 再指着威廉·罗林斯 |
[04:23] | and then say, “That’s your guy.” | 然后说”你要抓的就是他” |
[04:25] | And then you want justice… | 然后你就会想伸张正义 |
[04:28] | ’cause you haven’t figured out that there is no such thing yet. | 因为你根本没意识到其实没有正义 |
[04:33] | – You don’t believe in justice? – No, I did. | -你不相信正义吗 -不 我曾经相信过 |
[04:37] | I did. You were it. | 曾经 你就是 |
[04:39] | You and the system. | 你和这个体制 |
[04:42] | I’ve learned different. | 然而现实是残酷的 |
[04:43] | Good men have died trying to expose this thing. They believed. | 很多好人为了揭露这件事而死 他们都相信正义 |
[04:48] | Well, I believe the only way to get these assholes | 我相信能抓到这些混蛋的唯一办法 |
[04:50] | is to become like them. | 就是变得和他们一样 |
[04:52] | No, I don’t believe that. | 不 我并不这么认为 |
[04:58] | You will. | 你会的 |
[05:02] | In the end. | 到最后 |
[05:04] | I want my family safe. | 我要保证我家人的安全 |
[05:07] | Help me get them back, and I’ll give you everything you need. | 帮我把他们救回来 你要什么我就给你什么 |
[05:10] | Not before. | 在此之前免谈 |
[05:15] | One of your targets was Ahmad Zubair. | 你们其中一个目标是艾哈迈德·祖贝尔 |
[05:18] | Yes, he was. | 没错 |
[05:21] | So what happened to him? | 他出了什么事 |
[05:23] | Look, Rawlins gives us a name. | 罗林斯给我们一个名字 |
[05:25] | We go, we find him. | 我们就出发 找到他 |
[05:27] | We dragged him out of his house in front of his kids. | 在他孩子面前 把他拖出家门 |
[05:29] | His wife was screaming. | 他的妻子尖叫着 |
[05:31] | Same thing we did to a bunch of other guys. | 就像我们对待其他人一样 |
[05:33] | Is that what you want to hear, Madani? | 你想听的是这个吗 马达尼 |
[05:35] | – Zubair was tortured. – That’s right. | -祖巴尔遭到了折磨 -没错 |
[05:38] | – And then killed? – Yeah. | -然后被杀 -没错 |
[05:39] | – And you witnessed all of this? – I did. | -你目睹了全程吗 -没错 |
[05:42] | – Rawlins gave the order? – Yeah. | -罗林斯下令的吗 -没错 |
[05:47] | Look, Madani, it’s all on that tape, okay? Him, me, all of us. | 马达尼 都录下来了 他 我和所有人 |
[05:52] | It damns us all. | 我们都因此万劫不复 |
[05:56] | Rawlins gave the order. Did Billy Russo pull the trigger? | 罗林斯下的令 是比利·罗素开枪的吗 |
[05:59] | No, he did not. | 不 不是他 |
[06:03] | I did. | 是我 |
[06:14] | You killed him? | 你杀了他 |
[06:16] | Yes, I did. | 没错 |
[06:21] | Like I said, it damned us all. | 我说了 我们都因此万劫不复 |
[07:39] | – They’re late. – Nah, they’re here. | -他们迟到了 -不 他们来了 |
[07:42] | They’re watching us. | 他们在盯着我们 |
[07:45] | Yeah? Why don’t they just shoot us where we stand? | 是吗 为什么不直接朝我们开枪呢 |
[07:49] | Who knows? Maybe they already… | 谁知道呢 也许他们已经… |
[07:52] | – Zach and Sarah, they… – No. | -扎克和莎拉 他们… -不 |
[07:54] | If they wanted to kill us, we’d be dead, David. | 如果他们想杀我们 我们早就死了 大卫 |
[07:57] | Shit you pulled with the computers, it’s working. | 你在电脑上设置的东西真的吓到他们了 |
[07:59] | Same on them as it worked on me. It bought us leverage. | 对他们对我都一样 这是我们的筹码 |
[08:03] | – It’s good. – Yeah. | -算是好事 -好吧 |
[08:05] | – It’s a goddamn death sentence. – No. | -算是死刑还差不多 -不 |
[08:07] | Hey, look, no second thoughts, okay? You just… | 听着 别想多了 你… |
[08:11] | You quiet your mind. | 你别乱想 |
[08:16] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不用这么做的 |
[08:19] | I’m not gonna let anything happen to your wife and son. | 我不会让你的妻子和儿子出事的 |
[08:21] | I’m just not. | 我不会的 |
[08:24] | So whatever happens here, we stick to the plan, okay? | 所以不管发生什么 我们都按照计划行事 |
[08:26] | – Okay. – We stick to the plan. Yeah? | -好 -我们按照计划行事 |
[08:29] | Yeah. Just, um… | 好… |
[08:33] | I gotta tell you, Frank, you know… I know I can be difficult. | 我告诉你 弗兰克…我知道我很难相处 |
[08:39] | What you’re doing for my family, I’m not gonna forget that. | 我绝对不会忘记你为我家人做的事 |
[08:51] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[08:52] | When you see them, you keep it together, yeah? | 你看到他们的时候 保持理智 好吗 |
[08:56] | Let’s do it. | 上吧 |
[09:19] | – Oh, shit. – Easy. | -该死 -冷静点 |
[09:22] | Easy, David. | 冷静点 大卫 |
[09:30] | Easy. Remember the plan. | 冷静点 记住我们的计划 |
[09:36] | Baby… | 宝贝 |
[09:37] | Mom, it’s Dad! | 妈妈 是爸爸 |
[09:40] | It’s Dad! | 是爸爸 |
[09:57] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[09:57] | That is just for show. You hear me? | 这只是做做样子的 听到了吗 |
[10:00] | It’s for show. They’re not gonna do a damn thing. | 这只是做做样子 他们什么都不会做 |
[10:02] | Just to make sure we behave. | 只是想让我们乖乖听话 |
[10:11] | David… | 大卫 |
[10:17] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[10:19] | So it’s real simple. | 其实很简单 |
[10:21] | You and Lieberman get in the van. | 你和利伯曼上车 |
[10:24] | You do anything else, the happy family turns into a bonfire. | 敢做其他事 这快乐的一家人就会变成熊熊篝火 |
[10:29] | the fact that I’m standing here without a bullet in my head | 我现在还站在这里好好的 |
[10:31] | means you didn’t get too far with those computers, right? | 说明你还没有攻破那些电脑吧 |
[10:35] | Well, we both got things we want here. | 我们都有我们想要的东西 |
[10:37] | So let’s get through this nice and smooth. | 那就不用废话 赶紧解决吧 |
[10:40] | No tricks. Start walking. | 不许耍花招 快走 |
[10:43] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[10:49] | Move! | 快走 |
[10:54] | David? | 大卫 |
[10:56] | Easy. | 冷静 |
[11:05] | Stay calm. | 镇定点 |
[11:08] | – Dad? – David? | -爸爸 -大卫 |
[11:11] | You keep it together, David. Keep walking. | 保持理智 大卫 继续走 |
[11:18] | David… | 大卫 |
[11:22] | It’s okay. Just keep walking. It’s okay. | 没事的 继续走 没事的 |
[11:25] | – Easy. – David… | -冷静点 -大卫 |
[11:36] | Shit. | 该死 |
[11:37] | – Police! – Shit! | -警察 -该死 |
[11:42] | – Get him! – In the van, now! Move! | -抓住他 -上车 快走 快走 |
[11:44] | Move! Move! Move! | 快走 快走 快走 |
[11:47] | No! No! Go! | 不 不 快走 |
[11:52] | Go! | 快走 |
[11:56] | Go! Go! | 快走 快走 |
[12:03] | – Get off… Get off of me! – Get down! | -放开 放开我 -趴下 |
[12:05] | I need them both! Get Lieberman! | 我两个人都要 抓住利伯曼 |
[12:09] | – Come here! Come here. – Let’s go! | -过来 过来 -我们走 |
[12:11] | Come here! | 过来 |
[12:15] | – Come here! – All right. Get out of there. | -过来 -好了 离开这里 |
[12:18] | – No! – Take him down! | -不 -干掉他 |
[12:23] | – Shit! – No! No! | -该死 -不 不 |
[12:27] | Get inside! Go, now! Get inside! | 进去 快点进去 |
[12:31] | Shit! | 该死 |
[12:32] | – No! – Get down! | -不 -趴下 |
[12:36] | I said get the hell out of there! | 我说赶紧离开这里 |
[12:41] | David! No! | 大卫 不 |
[12:46] | Get in the car! | 上车 |
[12:59] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[13:57] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[13:59] | Nice place you got here. | 这地方真不错 |
[14:04] | It looks better since I decorated with your guys. | 我用你的人装饰后看上去好多了 |
[14:09] | Well, there are always more guys. | 总会有更多人的 |
[14:12] | Somebody always wants to get paid. | 总有人想拿钱 |
[14:15] | I guess you’d be the expert on that, wouldn’t you, Bill? | 你肯定是个中专家了吧 比尔 |
[14:27] | All those poor bastards that we strung up back in the day… | 我们以前审问那些可怜的混蛋时… |
[14:33] | You know, I never really thought to myself… | 我从来没想过… |
[14:38] | “But for the Grace of God go I.” | “若非托上帝鸿福 我也会如此” |
[14:40] | Well… you, in this case. | 不过 你嘛 |
[14:45] | Ticktock, Bill, huh? Ticktock. | 滴答 比尔 滴答 |
[14:48] | What was Homeland doing there? | 为什么国安部的人会出现 |
[14:51] | I don’t know. Nothing to do with me. | 我不知道 和我没关系 |
[14:57] | Am I supposed to believe that? | 我该信你吗 |
[14:59] | I don’t give a shit what you believe. | 我才不在乎你相信什么 |
[15:03] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:05] | Maybe Lieberman… Maybe he… Maybe he… | 也许利伯曼 也许他 也许他 |
[15:07] | He set it up behind my back. Why don’t you go ask him? Okay? | 他背着我安排的 你为什么不问问他呢 |
[15:12] | What do you think, Billy? | 你怎么想的 比利 |
[15:13] | You think I wanted you and Rawlins under arrest, huh? | 你觉得我希望把你和罗林斯抓起来吗 |
[15:16] | Locked up? Nah. No way. | 关起来吗 不 不可能 |
[15:20] | I’m gonna kill you, Bill. | 我要杀了你 比尔 |
[15:23] | I’m gonna watch you die. | 我要看着你死 |
[15:29] | Oh, man. | 伙计 |
[15:31] | You are a… trip. You know that? | 你真是…愚蠢 你知道吗 |
[15:35] | You really think that, huh? | 你真的是那么认为的吗 |
[15:37] | You still think that you get to kill us? | 你还是觉得你能杀了我们吗 |
[15:39] | That you get to win? You don’t get to win, Frank. | 你能赢吗 你赢不了 弗兰克 |
[15:44] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[15:47] | You have one choice left, and that’s how to die. | 你只有一个选择 那就是怎么死 |
[15:49] | That’s all I can give you, man. | 我只能给你这个选择 |
[15:52] | Now, I kept my end of the deal. | 我遵守了我的诺言 |
[15:54] | Lieberman’s wife and kid are free. | 利伯曼的妻子和孩子放出来了 |
[15:58] | Where is he? | 他在那里 |
[15:58] | Tell me how to get into those computers, Frank. | 告诉我怎么进入这些电脑 弗兰克 |
[16:01] | I’ll make this easy for you. | 我还能给你个痛快 |
[16:03] | Ask Lieberman. | 问利伯曼 |
[16:08] | Unfortunately, your geek friend is no longer with us. | 可惜你的呆子朋友已经离开我们了 |
[16:16] | You killed him? | 你杀了他 |
[16:19] | Homeland got sloppy. | 国安部的疏忽 |
[16:22] | Put three bullets in him. Yeah. | 朝他打了三枪 |
[16:25] | Shitty news for both of us. | 对我们来说都不是什么好消息 |
[16:28] | So now, this whole situation… | 现在这种情况 |
[16:34] | becomes unavoidable. | 是难以避免的 |
[16:39] | How ’bout my wife and kids? | 我的妻子和孩子 |
[16:42] | Was that unavoidable? | 也是难以避免的吗 |
[16:48] | Did you do it, Bill? | 是你干的吗 比尔 |
[16:52] | Did you pull the trigger on my wife? | 是你打死了我妻子吗 |
[16:55] | On my son? | 我儿子 |
[16:59] | My baby girl? | 我的小女儿 |
[17:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:25] | No. | 不 |
[17:27] | No, I wasn’t there. | 不 我当时不在 |
[17:30] | If I was, you’d be in the ground, because I wouldn’t have missed. | 如果我在 你早就死了 因为我不可能打偏 |
[17:35] | But I told them I’d have no part of it. | 但我和他们说我不参与 |
[17:43] | But you knew about it, didn’t you? | 但你早就知道了 是吗 |
[17:47] | Did you know about it, Bill? | 但你知道 比尔 |
[17:53] | Yeah. I knew. | 是的 我知道 |
[18:07] | She loved you. | 她爱你 |
[18:08] | Look, it wasn’t supposed to go down like this, all right? | 事情不应该发展成这样的 好吗 |
[18:10] | – My kids loved you. – If I could go back | -我的孩子们爱你 -如果我可以回到过去 |
[18:12] | and change it, I would. But I can’t. | 改变一切 我会的 但我做不到 |
[18:16] | Frank… | 弗兰克 |
[18:19] | Frank, look at me. | 弗兰克 看着我 |
[18:25] | Look at me, Frank. | 看着我 弗兰克 |
[18:32] | I did not want this. | 我不想这样 |
[18:38] | I’m gonna kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[18:40] | No. No, you’re not. | 不 不 你不会 |
[18:44] | All that’s left is to decide how you die. Easy or hard. | 你只能选择你怎么死 轻松解脱还是受尽折磨 |
[18:48] | – That’s it. That’s your choice. – Shut up, Bill, just… | -你只能从中选择 -闭嘴 比尔 |
[18:51] | There are worse things than dying, Bill. | 有很多比死亡更痛苦的事 比尔 |
[18:52] | I wake up most mornings and I want it. I hope for it. | 我每天早上醒来都想死 我希望死去 |
[18:59] | You don’t know shit about that, but you will. You will. | 你根本不懂 但你会懂的 你会懂的 |
[19:08] | Well, then why don’t you let me help you out? | 那不如让我来帮你一把 |
[19:15] | Okay. Okay, Bill, you win. | 好吧 比尔 你赢了 |
[19:20] | I pick easy. | 我选轻松解脱 |
[19:22] | Now shoot me. Do it. | 开枪吧 打死我 |
[19:26] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[19:29] | You can’t, can you? | 你做不到 是吗 |
[19:31] | Yeah, you got that unfinished business, don’t you, Bill? | 你还有没解决的事 是吗 比尔 |
[19:34] | How’s she doing over there? | 她怎么样了 |
[19:36] | – How you doing over there? All right? – Don’t play with me, Frank. | -你怎么样了 -别和我耍花招 弗兰克 |
[19:41] | You tell me what happens when those counters hit zero. | 你告诉我这些倒计时归零的时候会发生什么 |
[19:45] | Oh, all kinds of good shit, Bill. | 各种好事 比尔 |
[19:49] | All kinds of good shit. | 各种好事 |
[20:06] | Was the body bag really necessary? | 真的有必要用上装尸袋吗 |
[20:08] | We had to make it look good. | 我们得演得好一点 |
[20:10] | Nothing about this looks good. | 这一点都不好 |
[20:14] | Sarah and Zach? | 莎拉和扎克呢 |
[20:15] | They’re doing okay, all things considered. | 他们没事 一切都考虑到了 |
[20:16] | You mean considering they just saw me die? | 你是说考虑到他们看到我死吗 |
[20:19] | Hey, this was your idea. | 这可是你的主意 |
[20:20] | We told them you were okay as soon as we got them out of there. | 把他们救出来后 我们就和他们说了你没事 |
[20:22] | All right, I need to see my family now. Come on! | 我马上要见我的家人 快点 |
[20:26] | – I’ll take you to them. – Okay. | -我带你去见他们 -好 |
[20:28] | Maybe you change your clothes first. | 也许你还是先换一身衣服吧 |
[20:59] | God damn you! | 你这个该死的 |
[21:02] | You bastard. You bastard, what did you do? | 你这个混蛋 混蛋 你做了什么 |
[21:06] | What did you do? We saw you die! | 你做了什么 我们看到你死了 |
[21:08] | We saw you die! We saw you die! | 我们看到你死了 我们看到你死了 |
[21:12] | You were dead for a year! | 你死了一年 |
[21:14] | – Mom, stop it. – What did you do? | -妈妈 别这样 -我们看到你死了 |
[21:15] | What did you do? We thought you were dead for a year. | 你做了什么 我们这一年都以为你死了 |
[21:18] | What did you do? Your kids… | 你都做了什么 你的孩子 |
[21:26] | Okay. | 好了 |
[21:34] | I’m so, so sorry. Okay? | 我很抱歉 好吗 |
[21:38] | I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 我很抱歉 |
[21:54] | It was always just the clothes and cars and women with you. | 你身边永远都是名牌豪车女人 |
[21:58] | It’s the only thing that ever mattered. | 那是对你来说唯一重要的东西 |
[22:01] | It’s what those things represent, Frank. | 是这些东西所代表的东西 弗兰克 |
[22:03] | What’s that? | 什么东西 |
[22:05] | How far I’ve come. | 我的地位 |
[22:08] | It’s about… | 是… |
[22:10] | who I see when I look in the mirror. | 我看向镜子中时所看到的自己 |
[22:14] | I know who you see. | 我知道你会看到谁 |
[22:18] | You see a man who lost. | 你会看到一个失意的人 |
[22:21] | Lost his family, lost his faith. | 失去了他的家人 失去了他的信仰 |
[22:27] | About to lose his life. | 马上就要失去他的生命 |
[22:33] | – That ain’t never gonna be me. – No? | -我绝对不会是那样 -是吗 |
[22:37] | You’re wrong, Bill. | 你错了 比尔 |
[22:44] | The second you took that money from Rawlins… | 从你接受罗林斯的钱那一刻起 |
[22:47] | you became everything you hate. | 你就变成了你自己憎恶的那种人 |
[22:52] | We’ve both been in rooms like these. | 我们都曾经在这种审讯房里 |
[22:55] | We both know that every man breaks. | 我们都知道每个人都会崩溃 |
[23:00] | Now, give me the passwords… | 把密码给我 |
[23:05] | and we can call it a day. | 然后我们就收工 |
[23:07] | Because it will get much more painful if you don’t. | 因为如果你不给的话 会痛苦得多 |
[23:12] | Yeah, I was wondering when you were gonna show up. | 我还在想你什么时候会出现呢 |
[23:16] | What, you come here to tug on your little doggy’s leash, huh? | 你是来牵住你这只小狗的绳子的吗 |
[23:20] | All right, Bill, why don’t you… | 好吧 比尔 不如你 |
[23:21] | why don’t you bark for him, huh? | 你为他嚎两声吧 |
[23:22] | Maybe… maybe do a trick, he’ll throw you a bone, huh? | 或者…玩个花的 他可能会奖你一根骨头 |
[23:27] | He doesn’t like that. | 他不喜欢这样 |
[23:30] | You trust this piece of shit, Bill? | 你信任这个混蛋吗 比尔 |
[23:33] | How about Morty Bennett? You think Morty Bennett trusted him? | 莫蒂·班内特呢 你觉得莫蒂·班内特信任他吗 |
[23:36] | Billy and I have mutual interests, Frank. | 比利和我有共同利益 弗兰克 |
[23:38] | What benefits him benefits me. | 他的好处也是我的好处 |
[23:40] | Yeah, and how about when it doesn’t, asshole? | 等到没有的时候呢 混蛋 |
[23:42] | What happens then? | 那时候怎么办 |
[23:46] | Your stupid-ass gloves. You… | 你这双愚蠢的手套 你… |
[23:48] | Are those the same ones, or did you get yourself a new pair? | 还是那一双吗 还是说你重新给自己搞了一双 |
[23:50] | These are special. Just for you. | 这双是特制的 专门为了你 |
[23:56] | You gonna do something with them? | 你要用他们来做什么吗 |
[24:30] | You hit like a bitch, Rawlins. | 你打人和娘们似的 罗林斯 |
[24:33] | You hit like a bitch. | 你打人和娘们似的 |
[25:17] | That wasn’t so bad. | 不算太糟 |
[26:13] | I mean, I can explain it… I can explain it all. | 我可以解释…我全都能解释 |
[26:17] | You know, in my head that… It was all… | 在我看来…全都… |
[26:21] | There was a reason for everything, | 一切都有原因 |
[26:23] | and one thing led to another thing… | 然后又从一件事想到另一件 |
[26:26] | that led to this idea, | 然后就想到了这个主意 |
[26:29] | that led to this action, that… | 然后就想到了这个行动… |
[26:35] | It was… It was never like, um… | 这…这不是… |
[26:43] | I was just, uh, reacting, you know? | 我只是在应对 |
[26:46] | Trying to survive. | 想活下来 |
[26:49] | Trying to get back home. | 想回家 |
[26:53] | Trying to win. | 想赢 |
[26:58] | I know that doesn’t make up for… | 我知道这不能弥补… |
[27:08] | I am so sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:19] | I’ve been in my bathrobe in a basement for a year. | 我裹着浴袍在地下室里待了一年 |
[27:22] | You look like it. | 看上去就像是这样 |
[27:38] | Where is Frank? | 弗兰克在哪里 |
[27:46] | Where is he? Um, he’s where he wants to be. | 弗兰克在哪里 他去了他想去的地方 |
[27:50] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[27:56] | I let him do something really stupid. | 我让他做了一些非常愚蠢的事 |
[27:58] | I gave him my word I’d let him sacrifice himself for us. | 我告诉他我会让他为我们牺牲自己 |
[28:03] | Are those men gonna kill him? | 那些人会杀了他吗 |
[28:05] | If he doesn’t kill them first. All he wants is the chance. | 如果他没有先杀掉他们的话 他只想要一个机会 |
[28:09] | I hope he does it. | 我希望他能找到机会 |
[28:10] | Those men? | 那些人 |
[28:11] | They deserve to go to hell, and I hope he sends them there. | 他们应该下地狱 我希望他能把他们全杀了 |
[28:19] | More likely he’s being tortured and/or killed right now. | 但他更有可能现在正在被折磨 或者遭到杀害 |
[28:24] | And there’s not a damn thing we can do about it | 我们根本束手无策 |
[28:26] | because we don’t have the first clue where he is. | 因为我们根本不知道他在哪里 |
[28:29] | Right, Lieberman? | 对吧 利伯曼 |
[28:31] | We found it in the van they used. | 我们在他们的车里找到了这个 |
[28:32] | Fake your death, take you out of the picture | 伪装你的死 让你脱离关系 |
[28:34] | and then Castle leads us back to Rawlins and Russo. | 然后让卡塞尔带我们找到罗林斯和罗素 |
[28:36] | That was the plan. Now you’re here and your family is alive, | 计划是这样 现在你在这里 你家人没事 |
[28:40] | so please explain to me why Frank screwed me? | 请向我解释一下为什么弗兰克耍了我 |
[28:44] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:45] | That could have fallen off when they grabbed him. | 那可能是在他们抓他的时候掉了 |
[28:50] | Did you know? | 你知道吗 |
[28:51] | Uh, Frank doesn’t really play well with others. | 弗兰克一般不和别人合作 |
[28:56] | You know, he’s not completely, uh, socialized. | 他不是很…擅长社交 |
[28:58] | Yeah, you’re a lousy liar. | 你撒的谎太撇脚了 |
[29:00] | Look, you got everything that you wanted, right? | 你现在得到所有你想要的东西了 是吗 |
[29:03] | Everything that you and your superiors wanted. | 你和你上级想要的一切 |
[29:06] | Frank’s statement, Zubair footage… | 弗兰克的供述 祖巴尔的录像 |
[29:09] | We kept up our half of the deal. | 我们实现了我们的承诺 |
[29:11] | I’ll be really clear with you, okay? | 我就和你说清楚 |
[29:13] | I owe him, not you. I can’t dishonor that. | 是我欠他的 不欠你 我不能毁约 |
[29:20] | You know, you guys talk about honor, loyalty… | 你们整天说什么荣誉 忠诚… |
[29:26] | Did you know it was Frank who killed Zubair? | 你知道是弗兰克杀了祖巴尔吗 |
[29:28] | There was no honor in that. | 那根本毫无荣誉可言 |
[29:31] | It was murder. | 这是谋杀 |
[29:32] | You think Frank doesn’t know that? | 你以为弗兰克不知道吗 |
[29:34] | That haunts him. | 他也因此而不安 |
[29:36] | That, and everything that came after. | 还有之后发生的所有事 |
[29:40] | Frank is resigned to die | 弗兰克自愿去送死 |
[29:41] | because he’s not sure that he deserves to live. | 是因为他不知道自己该不该活着 |
[29:44] | That’s a shame. | 他觉得很耻辱 |
[29:46] | So tell me where he is. | 那告诉我他在哪里 |
[29:56] | 密码 虹膜扫描 | |
[30:12] | This is some bullshit. | 真是胡扯 |
[30:25] | It’s not gonna happen, Frank. | 不可能的 弗兰克 |
[30:32] | The mission ended. That’s the part you just… | 任务结束了 你好像还是… |
[30:37] | You don’t seem to understand. | 你还是无法理解 |
[30:40] | Who are you protecting? Hmm? | 你在保护谁 |
[30:45] | Maria? | 玛丽亚 |
[30:52] | The kids? | 孩子们 |
[30:55] | They’re gone. Gunner, Lieberman… | 他们都死了 加纳 利伯曼 |
[31:00] | There’s nobody left. They’re dead. | 都不在了 他们都死了 |
[31:06] | They’re all dead because of you. | 他们都因为你而死了 |
[31:09] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[31:12] | I get it. That’s a… A heavy, heavy burden. | 我明白 这是…非常沉重的担子 |
[31:19] | It’s time to put it down. | 该放下了 |
[31:26] | You’re a revenant. | 你是一个亡魂 |
[31:28] | Walking the earth, completely unaware that you’re already dead. | 在世间行走 不知道自己已经死了 |
[31:36] | I hate seeing you like this. | 我不想看到你这样 |
[31:39] | It’s sad. | 令人难过 |
[31:42] | Give it up, Frank. | 放弃吧 弗兰克 |
[31:46] | Give it up, and I’ll make it clean and fast. | 放弃吧 我会给你个痛快 |
[31:49] | Go out like a soldier. | 像一个士兵一样 |
[32:15] | Wait. No, wait. No, Maria. | 等等 不 等等 不 玛丽亚 |
[32:21] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[32:25] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[32:30] | – Bill? – Yeah. | -比尔 -嗯 |
[32:33] | Yeah, it’s me. I’m here. | 是我 我在这里 |
[32:37] | I’m ready, Bill. | 我准备好了 比尔 |
[32:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:45] | It’s gotta be you. | 要由你来动手 |
[32:48] | It’s gotta be clean. | 要干脆利落 |
[32:51] | Just don’t let him take me, Bill. | 别让他来杀我 比尔 |
[32:52] | – You gotta promise me that. – I won’t. | -你要向我保证 -我不会让他动手的 |
[32:56] | – I promise. – Bill… | -我保证 -比尔 |
[33:05] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[33:09] | – I promise. – Okay. | -我保证 -好 |
[33:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:15] | It’s over there. | 就在那边 |
[33:18] | It’s a retinal scanner and a keystroke. | 要用虹膜扫描和按键 |
[33:20] | My… my eye, my right hand. | 我…我的眼睛和我的右手 |
[33:24] | It’s gotta be you, Bill. | 要由你来动手 比尔 |
[33:27] | Let’s get him upstairs. | 带他上台阶 |
[33:33] | Move. | 让开 |
[33:39] | – What’s happening? – He saw sense. | -怎么了 -他想明白了 |
[33:50] | Just so you know, we found the gun you had under there. | 和你说一下 我们发现了你藏在那下面的枪 |
[34:17] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[34:27] | It’s done. | 完成了 |
[34:34] | You know, I’m actually a little disappointed in you, Castle. | 其实我对你还挺失望的 卡塞尔 |
[35:12] | Hey, sleepyhead… | 瞌睡虫 |
[35:22] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[35:23] | – It’s 10:30. – Oh, shit. | -十点半 -该死 |
[35:27] | You needed your sleep. | 你需要睡眠 |
[35:30] | There’s plenty of time now that you’re home. | 你现在回家了 时间有的是 |
[35:34] | – Where are the babies? – They’re playing. | -孩子们在哪里 -他们在玩 |
[35:37] | I told them to let you sleep. | 我让他们别打扰你睡觉 |
[35:52] | This is the hardest part. | 这是最难过的 |
[35:55] | You’re back but you’re not really here. | 你的人回来了 可你的心却没有 |
[36:00] | More and more of you stays there. | 你的心越来越多地留在那里了 |
[36:08] | – Where’s home, Frank? – Stop it. I’m just… | -家在哪里 弗兰克 -别说了 我只是 |
[36:10] | Is it here or is it there? I wanna hear you say it. | 在这里还是在那里 我想听你说 |
[36:19] | It’s here. | 在这里 |
[36:22] | It’s with you, always. You know that. | 永远是和你一起 你知道的 |
[36:29] | I don’t know that. | 我不知道 |
[36:32] | – I’m sorry. I’m sorry. – I’m just… Look, come on. | -对不起 对不起 -我只是 别这样 |
[36:36] | Let’s… | 我们 |
[36:38] | I gotta hit the park today. You know, painted ponies. | 我今天要去公园 旋转木马 |
[36:44] | – Eat a bunch of shitty food, right? – Yeah. | -随便吃点什么东西 -嗯 |
[36:46] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[36:59] | I’m not… | 我不… |
[37:03] | I’m not going back. | 我不会回去了 |
[37:09] | I’m not. I’m gonna stay here. I’m done. | 我不会了 我要留在这里 结束了 |
[37:14] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[37:17] | Yeah, I’m gonna stay with you. I’m gonna stay home. | 我会和你一起 我会留在家里 |
[37:21] | Come on. | 过来 |
[37:44] | This guy was good. | 这家伙真厉害 |
[37:45] | We were never getting in here without the codes. | 没有密码的话我们绝对进不来 |
[37:47] | The back-up systems and security are gnarly. | 备用系统和安全性太强了 |
[37:50] | I’d like to meet him. | 真想见见他 |
[37:51] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[37:53] | Same as you’ll be if you ever discuss this with anyone. | 要是你告诉别人 你也是这个下场 |
[37:57] | – Can you destroy it all? – Already happening. | -你能全部毁掉吗 -正在 |
[38:04] | This country needs me, Frank. | 这个国家需要我 弗兰克 |
[38:06] | I was the bulwark against our enemies. | 我是对付敌人的王牌 |
[38:08] | What I did was greater than you could ever measure! | 我做的事比你能想的伟大得多 |
[38:10] | Do you know what you’ve done? | 你知道你都做了什么吗 |
[38:12] | Did they take your pension away? Did you… Oh, God! | 他们不给你发退休金了吗 你…天啊 |
[38:16] | You are nothing but a grunt! | 你不过是头猪 |
[38:19] | You do not get to take me down. | 你不可能扳倒我 |
[38:21] | You are gonna beg to me. Blood loss is gonna make you weak. | 你要求我 失血过多会让你很虚弱 |
[38:25] | You’re gonna slip in and out of shock. | 你会不停地失去意识 |
[38:26] | You will know pain and fear. | 你会明白痛苦和恐惧 |
[38:28] | Fear, Frank. Your ribs must be cracked. – | 恐惧 弗兰克 你的肋骨肯定断了 |
[38:32] | I’m gonna take all the breath out of your lungs, | 我要让你的肺部完全无法呼吸 |
[38:34] | out of your lungs, until you can barely whisper | 完全没办法 直到你只能嘶声低语 |
[38:36] | and the last word out of your mouth is gonna be, | 你嘴中吐出的最后的话语将是 |
[38:39] | “Please… Please… Please…” | “求求你…求求你…求求你” |
[38:43] | All right. That’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[38:48] | We wipe everything and we’re done. | 我们清除一切 都搞定了 |
[38:51] | – Then I put him down. – No. | -然后我来干掉他 -不 |
[38:53] | He’s taken things from me. For that he does not die easy. | 他夺走了我的东西 不能让他这么轻易地死去 |
[38:58] | Well, I made him a promise. | 我跟他保证过 |
[39:00] | I don’t care about your promise. | 我不管你的什么保证 |
[39:08] | You said he brought you down. | 你说他扳倒了你 |
[39:11] | Taken things from you. | 夺走了你的东西 |
[39:14] | What, exactly? | 到底是什么呢 |
[39:43] | Look, I made a promise to Frank. | 我向弗兰克保证过 |
[39:45] | – What are you talking about? – I need to access your computer. | -你在说什么 -我需要联接你的电脑 |
[39:49] | Please. | 拜托 |
[39:53] | Yeah, Frank didn’t screw you, okay? | 弗兰克没有耍你 |
[39:54] | Not completely. We just… We didn’t tell you everything. | 不算耍你 我们只是…没告诉你所有事 |
[39:58] | You have my password? | 你有我的密码 |
[39:58] | 国土安全局 进入中 | |
[39:59] | You’re about to be really glad about that. | 你会感谢我的 |
[40:01] | You gotta understand Frank. | 你得理解弗兰克 |
[40:02] | The only thing he lives for is to kill these guys. | 他活下来就是为了杀了那些人 |
[40:05] | So I promised I would give him that chance. | 所以我保证我会给他这个机会 |
[40:07] | So, we set ’em up. The whole thing. | 所以整件事都是我们的局 |
[40:08] | We made sure there’s only one place they could take us. | 我们确保他们只能带我们去那里 |
[40:10] | But with me dead… | 但是我死了 |
[40:12] | Frank’s their only option. | 他们就只剩下弗兰克了 |
[40:22] | Shit. | 该死 |
[40:23] | Where is this? | 这是在哪里 |
[40:25] | Look at him. We gotta stop this. | 看看他的样子 我们得阻止他们 |
[40:28] | This is all recording? | 这都是在录像 |
[40:30] | Yeah. Frank figured that if he couldn’t kill them, | 是的 弗兰克觉得如果他杀不了他们 |
[40:31] | then at least you’d have enough evidence on Rawlins and Russo, | 至少这样你能有足够的证据对付罗林斯和罗素 |
[40:35] | all the evidence you’d ever need. | 你所需的全部证据 |
[40:37] | Please, Dinah, we gotta go get him before it’s too late. | 拜托 迪娜 我们得趁现在赶紧去救他 |
[40:41] | Please. | 求你了 |
[40:43] | You don’t leave me, Frank. Don’t you leave me. | 不要昏过去 弗兰克 不准昏过去 |
[40:48] | You will say, “Please.” | 你要说”求你了” |
[40:54] | This doesn’t serve me. | 这对我没有好处 |
[40:56] | You serve me! | 你是为我服务 |
[40:58] | You’re a tool, you understand? Just like he was. | 你是个工具 明白吗 和他一样 |
[41:03] | You’ve lost your mind. | 你疯了 |
[41:05] | I was out of Afghanistan clean. | 我离开阿富汗的时候清清白白 |
[41:08] | None of this would be happening if you hadn’t gone after him. | 要不是你要去搞他 这一切都不会发生 |
[41:11] | You pulled me back into the mud. | 是你把我拖回泥潭 |
[41:13] | I pulled you out of the mud, gutter rat! | 是我把你拖出泥潭 小老鼠 |
[41:16] | Billy, don’t get confused. | 比利 别忘了 |
[41:19] | Men like me make the plans. Men like you shed the blood. | 我这样的人定计划 你这样的人去杀人 |
[41:22] | You think you’re clean? | 你以为你很干净吗 |
[41:24] | Who killed Homeland agents, huh? Not me. | 是谁杀了国安部特工 不是我 |
[41:26] | No, I… I have everything. | 不 我…我有一切 |
[41:28] | I have your doctored discharge papers, the money transfers. | 我有你的伪造退伍申请 你的转账记录 |
[41:31] | You’re only as clean as I let you be, | 你干净是因为我让你干净 |
[41:33] | because when it’s all said and done, | 因为说到底 |
[41:35] | you’re just a stupid grunt, too. | 你不过是另一个小喽啰 |
[41:41] | I should’ve let him kill you in that tent. | 我当初就应该让他在帐篷里把你打死 |
[41:44] | But you didn’t. | 但你没有 |
[41:47] | No. | 没错 |
[41:49] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[41:54] | No, Russo. I will burn you. | 不 罗素 我要毁了你 |
[41:57] | You will stand down, Lieutenant. | 给我退下 上尉 |
[42:00] | You will not deny me this. | 你别剥夺我这个权利 |
[42:21] | You’re a sick man. | 你真是个变态 |
[42:24] | He owes me an eye. | 他欠我一只眼睛 |
[42:37] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[42:39] | You have to choose. | 你要做出选择 |
[42:42] | Choose… | 选择 |
[42:45] | Don’t make me do that. | 别逼我这么做 |
[42:48] | Come home, Frank. | 回家吧 弗兰克 |
[42:51] | Stay with me, Frank. You’re gonna want to be awake for this. | 清醒点 弗兰克 这一刻你肯定想保持清醒 |
[43:05] | Adrenaline. A little something for what ails you. | 肾上腺素 能将你的痛苦一扫而空 |
[43:12] | Oh, there he is. | 他起来了 |
[43:16] | Look at that. | 看看 |
[43:17] | Oh, you’re really quite something. | 你还真是厉害 |
[43:21] | – Jesus, that’s messed up. – What do you want? | -天啊 真是一团糟 -你想要什么 |
[43:25] | I’m done. It’s all gone. | 我弄好了 都删除了 |
[43:28] | Get her out of here and pay her. You know the drill. | 带她出去给她钱 你知道该怎么做 |
[43:41] | It was always gonna come down to you and me, Frank. | 注定最终是你和我 弗兰克 |
[43:45] | Time for quid pro quo. | 该偿还了 |
[43:46] | Come home, Frank. | 回家吧 弗兰克 |
[44:03] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[44:24] | You’re a dead man, your heart just doesn’t know it yet. | 你是个死人了 你的心脏却还不知道 |
[44:35] | I am home. | 我已经回家了 |
[45:09] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[45:21] | I’m a reminder. | 我是一名见证者 |
[45:31] | Die! | 去死吧 |
[46:23] | God damn, Frankie. | 该死 弗兰基 |
[46:26] | I love to watch you work. | 我真喜欢看你认真办事的样子 |
[46:53] | I wish… I wish I could see your face… | 我希望 我希望能看到你的表情 |
[46:56] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[46:58] | When you realize… | 当你意识到… |
[47:00] | Realize what, Frankie? | 意识到什么 弗兰基 |
[47:04] | That you’re done. | 你完蛋了 |
[47:07] | You lost everything. Everything you give a shit about is gone. | 你失去了一切 你在意的一切都没了 |
[47:10] | Gone. | 没了 |
[47:13] | This isn’t my gun, Frank. | 这不是我的枪 弗兰克 |
[47:17] | I was never here. | 我从来没有来过这里 |
[47:19] | Homeland Security! Drop your weapons! | 国安部 放下武器 |
[47:22] | You sneaky son of a bitch. | 你这个狡猾的混蛋 |
[47:35] | Move, move, move! | 上 上 上 |
[47:36] | Fan out. I want a full perimeter. Lock this place down. | 散开 全面封锁这个地方 |
[47:38] | Russo’s injured but armed. Search every area. | 罗素受伤 但持有武器 搜索每个地方 |
[47:41] | Hey! Hey! Look at me. | 看着我 |
[47:44] | – He’s breathing! – Russo’s injured but armed. | -他还有气 -罗素受伤 但持有武器 |
[47:46] | – Treat him with extreme caution. – We got to get him out of here. | -对付他要格外小心 -我们得带他离开这里 |
[47:48] | – I called an ambulance. – No. No… Hospitals are cops. | -我叫了救护车 -不 医院都是警察 |
[47:55] | This man’s dying for your justice. | 他要为你们的正义而死了 |
[47:56] | Why don’t you give him some? | 为什么不能为他做一些正义之事 |
[48:00] | Hey, Frank! Hey! I betrayed you, okay? | 弗兰克 我背叛了你 好吗 |
[48:04] | Listen to me, I betrayed you. | 听我说 我背叛了你 |
[48:05] | I brought them here. I brought them here, okay? | 我带他们来的 我带他们来的 |
[48:08] | Call me a piece of shit. Come on. Call me an asshole. Come on. | 叫我混蛋啊 快点 叫我混蛋 |
[48:11] | Call me a son of a bitch. Come on. Come on! | 叫我混蛋 快点 快点 |
[48:15] | Call me a piece of shit! Let’s go! | 叫我混蛋 快点 |
[48:20] | My friend is dying… | 我朋友要死了 |
[48:25] | Come on, please, please. Please, please. | 拜托 求你了 求你了 |
[48:29] | Maria… | 玛丽亚 |
[48:41] | There you go. | 好样的 |
[48:43] | Yes! Yeah, that’s right, you scary, beautiful man! | 没错 你这个恐怖又漂亮的家伙 |
[48:46] | That’s right! Yeah. | 没错 |
[48:53] | I got you. I got you. | 有我呢 有我呢 |
[49:06] | Home. | 家 |