时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:35] | Dad. Dad! Dad! | 爸爸 爸爸 爸爸 |
[00:37] | – Okay. Watch it. Come on. – Dad. | -小心点 -爸爸 |
[00:38] | Dinah. Dinah? | 迪娜 迪娜 |
[00:40] | I need your help. Please. He needs your help. | 我需要你的帮助 他需要你的帮助 |
[00:41] | – Please, he’s barely breathing. – Dinah, Who is this man? | -他几乎没气了 -迪娜 他是谁 |
[00:44] | – I’ll explain it later. – What have you brought to our door? | -我等下再解释 -你都给我们招惹了什么人 |
[00:46] | – He needs a doctor. Please. – Please. | -他需要医生 求你了 -求你了 |
[00:48] | – Put him on the bed. – Thank you. | -把他放在床上 -谢谢 |
[00:50] | – Do you know who that man is? – Everything else can wait. | -你知道这人是谁吗 -这些都能等下再说 |
[00:56] | – One, two, three. – How did he get these injuries? | -一 二 三 -他怎么会受这些伤 |
[00:59] | – Stay back. – He was beaten. He was tortured. | -后退 -他遭到毒打折磨 |
[01:05] | – Hold on to this. – Okay. | -拿着这个 -好 |
[01:11] | He’s not what they say. | 他不像他们口中所说的那样 |
[01:12] | “They”? Who are they? | 他们 他们是谁 |
[01:14] | – The people you work for? The government? – I made a choice. | -你效命的人 政府吗 -我做出了选择 |
[01:18] | Seems you’ve made it for all of us. | 看来你帮我们都做了选择 |
[01:20] | – We’re breaking the law. – We’re not, yet. | -我们这是违反了法律 -不 还没有 |
[01:22] | – Farah. -Technically. | -法拉 -严格上来说 |
[01:24] | Darling. | 亲爱的 |
[01:25] | We know better than most, | 我们应该最清楚 |
[01:27] | sometimes a criminal’s a freedom fighter. | 有时候罪犯就是自由斗士 |
[01:28] | Yes. But we didn’t take sides. | 没错 但我们绝对不会站边 |
[01:34] | What’s happening? Frank! | 怎么回事 弗兰克 |
[01:36] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[01:37] | He has a severe trauma to the chest. | 他的胸腔受了很重的伤 |
[01:38] | I think he has a broken rib that has punctured his lung. | 我觉得他的肋骨断了 刺穿了他的肺 |
[01:42] | It causes tension pneumothorax. | 导致了张力性气胸 |
[01:44] | If we don’t treat it, your friend will die. | 如果不赶紧治疗 你朋友就会死 |
[01:46] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[01:48] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[01:51] | Frank? Frank? He can’t breathe. | 弗兰克 弗兰克 他喘不上气 |
[01:59] | Shit. | 该死 |
[02:03] | Please, please, please, please, please. | 拜托 拜托 拜托 |
[02:08] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[02:09] | Oh, thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[03:17] | – North wing clear. – Copy that. | -北翼安全 -收到 |
[06:14] | His volume is increased, thanks to you. | 他的心跳加强了 多亏了你 |
[06:16] | And his breathing is much better now. | 他的呼吸平稳多了 |
[06:20] | Just matter of time. | 只是时间的问题了 |
[06:27] | Madani. | 马达尼 |
[06:31] | Where’s Russo? Did you get him? | 罗素在哪里 你抓到他了吗 |
[06:34] | Uh, no. He got away. | 没有 他逃走了 |
[06:41] | Tell you what. | 告诉你 |
[06:45] | Looks like he got hit by a train. | 他好像是被火车给碾了过去 |
[06:47] | I can’t find it in my heart to have much sympathy. | 我的内心没有丝毫同情 |
[06:50] | Any word from Madani? | 有马达尼的消息吗 |
[06:54] | No. | 没有 |
[06:56] | Billy Russo’s running amok and your pet agent just disappeared | 比利·罗素是个杀人狂 你的掌上特工 |
[06:59] | with the most wanted man in New York. | 和纽约头号通缉犯一起消失了 |
[07:02] | – We don’t know that. – Don’t we? | -我们还不确定 -是吗 |
[07:09] | I think purple might be your color. | 我觉得紫色可能适合你 |
[07:12] | Really matches your eyes. | 很配你的眼睛 |
[07:15] | Look, uh… | 听着 |
[07:19] | Got you a little something. | 送你一些东西 |
[07:21] | It’s kind of like a thank you for after. | 算是谢礼吧 |
[07:29] | Where’d you get this? | 你从哪儿搞到的 |
[07:31] | Well, same as everything. | 和别的东西一样 |
[07:38] | It’s a lot of money right there. | 这里有很多钱 |
[07:39] | Yeah, well, I… I stole it from bad guys, you know. | 我…都是从坏人那里偷的 |
[07:43] | Learned that from you. | 从你那儿学的 |
[07:44] | You had access to money like this, | 你能搞到这么多钱 |
[07:45] | you made us live in that shithole? | 还让我们窝在那个破坑里 |
[07:49] | Use it. | 用这些钱 |
[07:51] | Get out of the city. | 离开这座城市 |
[07:54] | Have a life. You’ve done enough, yeah? | 好好生活 你做得够多了 |
[08:01] | I’ve gotta finish this, right? | 我得了结这一切 |
[08:05] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[08:07] | I feel like shit. | 我感觉一团糟 |
[08:10] | – Frank– – I think we, um… | -弗兰克 -我觉得我们… |
[08:13] | Let’s not, you know? | 还是算了吧 |
[08:18] | – Where’s the van? – Uh, it’s where we left it. | -车子在哪里 -就在原来的位置 |
[08:22] | – Where we agreed. – Okay. | -之前说好的 -好 |
[08:27] | Madani, I appreciate everything you did here. | 马达尼 谢谢你所做的一切 |
[08:31] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[08:33] | I apologize if I caused you or… | 我为我之前为你家人 |
[08:35] | you know, your family any grief. | 带来的不便道歉 |
[08:38] | Well, the good thing is, | 好消息是 |
[08:39] | so much shit just exploded that everyone stinks. | 现在事情闹大了 所有人都脱不了干系 |
[08:43] | But they’ll be coming. | 但他们马上要来了 |
[08:45] | You should take Lieberman’s little gift and disappear, fast. | 你应该带上利伯曼给你的小礼物赶紧消失 |
[08:51] | You don’t have a monopoly on payback, Castle. | 你不是垄断一报还一报的人 卡塞尔 |
[08:57] | Could just keep hold of these. | 你可以继续穿着这个 |
[09:00] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[09:21] | If I ever see you again after you walk out of this door, | 你走出这扇门后 如果我以后再看到你 |
[09:23] | then all bets are off. | 那就不好说会怎样了 |
[09:26] | I will take you in, or I will shoot you down. | 我会把你抓起来 或者把你击倒 |
[09:30] | I’ll see you around, Madani. | 回头见 马达尼 |
[09:34] | Don’t waste the chance I’ve given you. | 别浪费我给你的机会 |
[09:43] | Dinah, you let Castle go. Please don’t pretend differently. | 迪娜 你放走了卡塞尔 别假装了 |
[09:47] | It took two men painted as criminals and traitors | 他们一个被诬陷为罪犯 一个被诬陷为叛国者 |
[09:49] | – to do what none of you was willing to do. – We didn’t know. | -帮你们做了你们不愿意做的事 -我们不知道 |
[09:52] | Bullshit. You didn’t want to know. | 胡扯 你不想知道而已 |
[09:54] | Castle risked his life to give us all the evidence we’d ever need. | 卡塞尔冒着生命危险给了我们所需的所有证据 |
[10:11] | Where’s Castle? Where did you take him? | 卡塞尔在哪里 你带他去了哪里 |
[10:17] | I was taking him into custody when he overpowered me and escaped. | 我本来要将他送去关押 然后他将我击倒逃跑了 |
[10:22] | The man looked half dead. | 那家伙看上去都半死不活了 |
[10:24] | – Maybe he was faking. – Dinah, cut the shit. | -也许他是在假装 -迪娜 别扯了 |
[10:28] | You assisted a wanted terrorist in his escape. | 你协助一名通缉恐怖分子逃跑 |
[10:31] | Did I? | 是吗 |
[10:33] | We all need to be wary of accusations without proof. | 我都得小心不要提出没有证据的指控 |
[10:36] | Like, say, someone accusing a decorated CIA official | 比如说 有人指控一名荣誉中情局官员 |
[10:40] | of running an illegal heroin operation and assassination program. | 暗中违法偷运毒品并进行暗杀任务 |
[10:45] | Or that government departments colluded to keep it quiet. | 或者政府机构串通一气默不作声 |
[10:49] | Dinah… | 迪娜 |
[10:53] | – What have you done here? – I did what was right. | -你都做了什么 -我做了我该做的事 |
[10:57] | Now, you have a choice. | 现在你可以选择 |
[10:58] | You can arrest me or you can let me do my job. | 你可以逮捕我 或者让我履行职责 |
[11:12] | Do you know where they are, Dinah? | 你知道他们在哪里吗 迪娜 |
[11:18] | No. | 不知道 |
[11:23] | But maybe that’s for the best, Rafi. | 不过也许这个结果是最好的 拉菲 |
[11:26] | I mean, do you really want either of them in custody, | 你真的想抓到他们其中一人 |
[11:29] | telling their story? | 把这件事都说出来吗 |
[11:33] | She’s not wrong, Rafi. | 她没说错 拉菲 |
[11:38] | Go and start writing up your report on the raid, all of this. | 去写你的突袭报告吧 全部写好 |
[11:43] | You do anything else, you’re finished here. Am I clear? | 要是敢做别的 就别想在这里混了 明白吗 |
[11:49] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[11:59] | – She’s a piece of work. – Yes, she is. | -她真的有两把刷子 -没错 |
[12:05] | I think I like her. | 我觉得我挺喜欢她的 |
[12:35] | I… Oh. Hi. | 我…你好 |
[12:44] | Home sweet home. | 终于回家了 |
[12:47] | Yeah, right? | 是啊 |
[12:50] | Where were you? | 你都去哪了 |
[12:51] | You know, you can’t just disappear like that. I was worried sick. | 你不能就那么消失 我担心死了 |
[12:55] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Well, I’m back, you know. And… | 没错 我回来了 然后… |
[13:01] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[13:02] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[13:07] | I… | 我… |
[13:09] | It’s gonna be, like, a readjustment period, obviously, but… | 肯定要有一段适应期 但是… |
[13:16] | Couple days. | 几天吧 |
[13:42] | How’s Frank? | 弗兰克怎么样了 |
[13:46] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[13:51] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[14:28] | Looking for this? | 在找这个吗 |
[14:37] | How you doing, Billy? | 你好吗 比利 |
[14:39] | I’ve had better days. | 不算最好 |
[14:43] | Yeah. I’ve seen you on the news. | 我在新闻上看到你了 |
[14:47] | “Armed and dangerous.” | “持械 高度危险” |
[14:52] | They have no idea, huh? | 他们根本不知道吧 |
[14:55] | Wilson kid do that to your face? | 是那个威尔森把你的脸弄成这样的吗 |
[14:59] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[15:01] | Still… I’m getting old. | 不过…我老了 |
[15:05] | Figured the scars will just give me character. | 这个疤只会平添我的特色 |
[15:07] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[15:08] | I think I’d have shot the little bastard | 我觉得我会在那个小混蛋出手前 |
[15:10] | before he got the chance. | 就给他一枪 |
[15:15] | Yeah, yeah, of course. Go ahead. | 当然了 拿吧 |
[15:26] | Wow, Billy. You look ready for action. | 比利 你看上去时刻准备着 |
[15:29] | Well, I got a few scores to settle. | 我还要解决几件事情 |
[15:31] | Is that why you’re here? | 所以你才来这里吗 |
[15:35] | No. | 不 |
[15:37] | No. You’ve done me no wrong, as far as I know. | 不 据我所知 你没对我做过什么 |
[15:40] | I got a couple of questions for you, though. | 不过我还是要问你几个问题 |
[15:44] | How long did you know Frank was alive? | 你知道弗兰克还活着有多久了 |
[15:49] | Did you know back when we were getting drunk at his grave? | 我们在他墓前喝醉的时候 你就知道吗 |
[15:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:59] | So, one of my friends is trying to kill me, | 所以 我的一个朋友想杀我 |
[16:01] | and the other one has been lying to me this whole time. | 另一个一直以来都在骗我 |
[16:05] | Man, that shit hurts. | 真让人难受 |
[16:07] | Billy, you did some really bad shit. | 比利 你做了很多坏事 |
[16:12] | – You need to get help, brother. – Is that right? | -你需要帮助 兄弟 -是吗 |
[16:16] | What you want me to do? | 你想让我怎么办 |
[16:17] | You want me to come sit in your little circle, share… | 你想让我和你的小圈子坐在一起 分享… |
[16:21] | tell stories, talk about… | 讲故事 讲讲… |
[16:24] | how I got myself all turned around? | 我是怎么完全变了个样吗 |
[16:27] | Did you, Billy? Did you get turned around? | 是吗 比利 你完全变了个样吗 |
[16:35] | No. | 没有 |
[16:48] | You mind if I make some coffee? | 我能去泡点咖啡吗 |
[16:52] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[16:54] | I could use a cup myself. | 我也想喝一杯 |
[17:05] | I kept Frank’s secret because he asked me to. | 我帮弗兰克保守秘密是因为这是他要求的 |
[17:08] | And I would have done the same thing for you. | 如果是你 我也会为你这么做 |
[17:10] | And you know what the crazy thing is? | 你知道最疯狂的是什么吗 |
[17:12] | Frank didn’t want you to know he was alive | 弗兰克不想让你知道他还活着 |
[17:13] | because he wanted to protect you. | 是因为他想保护你 |
[17:16] | Frank is a dumb, stubborn son of a bitch. | 弗兰克是个愚蠢固执的混蛋 |
[17:19] | None of us needs to be in this situation. | 我们本来都不用走到这个地步的 |
[17:22] | You wanna blame somebody for this… | 如果说非要怪谁 |
[17:25] | you blame him. | 就怪他吧 |
[17:30] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:32] | Come on. Who gives a shit? Drugs? | 拜托 谁会在乎 那些毒品 |
[17:34] | They’re gonna come in somehow, might as well be us. | 反正都会被人运入境 不如由我们来 |
[17:37] | And what, we killed a couple Afghans. | 怎么了 我们杀了几个阿富汗人 |
[17:40] | That’s all they do. | 他们本来就这样 |
[17:42] | They kill each other. | 自相残杀 |
[17:45] | I was never hurting him. | 我从来没伤害过他 |
[17:50] | You know, you two… You two are almost exactly alike. | 你们俩…你们俩几乎一模一样 |
[17:55] | There’s just one difference. | 只有一个区别 |
[17:58] | Frank would never betray a brother. | 弗兰克永远不会背叛兄弟 |
[18:02] | Yeah, well… | 好吧… |
[18:05] | that’s why I’m here, Curtis. | 所以我才来这里 科迪斯 |
[18:09] | I’m gonna make you betray a brother. | 我要让你背叛你的兄弟 |
[18:15] | Where’s Frank? | 弗兰克在哪里 |
[18:18] | So what? You gonna kill me with my own gun? | 所以呢 你要用我的枪打死我吗 |
[18:22] | Nah. | 不 |
[18:24] | I’ll probably just shoot you in your good leg | 我可能只会打你那条好腿几枪 |
[18:25] | a bunch until you tell me. | 让你告诉我 |
[19:21] | You peg-leg bastard! | 你这个跛腿混蛋 |
[19:32] | God damn it. | 该死 |
[20:03] | You there? | 你还在吗 |
[20:07] | Come on, don’t tell me I killed you now. | 别告诉我我把你杀了 |
[20:12] | Yeah, I’m here. | 我在 |
[20:14] | I’m gonna be honest… I’m taking this kinda personally. | 老实说…我觉得非常生气 |
[20:21] | Well, I wonder who that could be. | 不知道是谁呢 |
[20:24] | Go ahead, answer it. | 快接吧 |
[20:27] | Answer it! | 接 |
[20:33] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[20:35] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[20:37] | Took one in the shoulder. Bleeding pretty bad. | 肩膀中了一枪 出血很严重 |
[20:42] | Put him on. Go on. | 让他接 给他 |
[20:46] | He wants to talk to you. | 他想和你谈 |
[20:49] | Now, if I give you this phone, are you gonna shoot me? | 如果我把电话给你 你会朝我开枪吗 |
[20:54] | Not right now. | 现在不会 |
[20:55] | Do you promise? | 你保证 |
[20:56] | I’m not the one’s been lying all this time, Curtis. | 一直在撒谎的人不是我 科迪斯 |
[21:00] | Send it over. | 拿过来 |
[21:13] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[21:15] | Shit, we know each other so well, we saw each other coming. | 我们这么了解彼此 都能猜到对方的动向 |
[21:17] | Let’s end this, Bill, hmm? No one else needs to get hurt. | 我们结束这一切吧 比尔 不需要再有人受伤 |
[21:22] | I will happily hurt everyone you ever gave a shit | 我很愿意伤害任何你在乎的人 |
[21:24] | about until I get to you. | 直到我最终找到你 |
[21:25] | You want me, come get me. I’m right here. | 你想找我就来吧 我就在这里 |
[21:30] | Let him go, Bill. | 放了他 比尔 |
[21:32] | I’ll let you walk out that door. I give you my word. | 我会让你走出那扇门 我保证 |
[21:35] | That still means something. | 我的话算话 |
[21:37] | Now that’s easy for you to say. | 你说得倒轻巧 |
[21:39] | You got the higher ground and all the advantages. | 你占据高地和所有优势 |
[21:43] | So maybe I just stay here, wait for Curt to bleed out. | 不如我就留在这里 等科特流血而死 |
[21:49] | Then my next call is to Homeland. | 然后我下一个电话就打给国安部 |
[21:52] | Come on, Bill. Let’s just finish it, you and me. | 来吧 比尔 结束这一切 就我们俩 |
[21:56] | Any way you want. | 随便你想怎么样 |
[22:00] | All right. | 好 |
[22:03] | I’m gonna trust you. | 我就相信你 |
[22:06] | Soon as I hear that magazine and cartridge eject from your rifle. | 只要让我听到你的来复枪退下弹夹和子弹的声音 |
[22:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:19] | You happy? | 满意了吗 |
[22:41] | Let’s meet tonight. Midnight. | 我们今晚见 午夜 |
[22:46] | How about by your painted ponies, Frankie? | 在你的旋转彩色木马边怎么样 弗兰基 |
[22:50] | How you feel about that? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[22:53] | Finish this where it all started. | 在一切开始的地方终结一切 |
[23:10] | Call yourself an ambulance. My word means something, too. | 叫辆救护车 我的话也还算话 |
[23:22] | Honey, look. | 亲爱的 快看 |
[23:23] | Wanna give it a shot? | 想试试吗 |
[23:35] | They’re gonna be too old for this. | 他们很快就坐不上了 |
[23:36] | Ah, stop that. | 别那么说 |
[23:39] | – They’re growing up fast. – Yeah. | -他们长大得很快 -是啊 |
[23:45] | Come get it while it’s hot! | 趁热来拿 |
[23:47] | – Look at these two. – Yeah. | -看看他们俩 -是啊 |
[23:49] | Two peas in a pod. | 真是如出一辙 |
[23:53] | Hey, you. | 喂 |
[23:55] | – Hey, back. – Hey. | -喂什么 -喂 |
[24:01] | Can I get a real horse now? | 我能有一批真正的马吗 |
[24:02] | I’m just saying, little Frank, | 我只是说 小弗兰克 |
[24:03] | I think it shows a lack of imagination. | 我觉得这名字有点缺乏想象力 |
[24:05] | I mean, your dad is a good guy and all. | 你爸爸是个好家伙 |
[24:07] | I just think he could have named you something different. | 我只是觉得他可以给你取个别的名字 |
[24:10] | You hear Uncle Billy? | 听到比利叔叔说的话了吗 |
[24:12] | It’s impossible not to hear your Uncle Billy, bud. | 根本不可能听不到你比利叔叔说的话 |
[24:15] | He talks very loud and very often. | 他说得那么响 而且还天天说 |
[24:16] | See, now, I was named | 我的名字 |
[24:18] | after the most famous outlaw that ever lived. | 来自最伟大的罪犯 |
[24:20] | Oh, Jesse James? | 杰西·詹姆斯吗 |
[24:22] | No. Billy the Kid. | 不 比利小子 |
[24:24] | And Billy the Kid was the fastest gun in the West. | 比利小子的枪全西部最快 |
[24:27] | He was an orphan just like me, from New York. | 他和我一样是个孤儿 来自纽约 |
[24:30] | Then he went out West and he survived on nothing | 然后他去了西部 就靠着他的智慧和勇气 |
[24:31] | but his wits and his bravery, | 活了下来 |
[24:32] | and nobody could catch him, | 没人能抓到他 |
[24:33] | ’cause he was too smart and too badass. | 因为他太聪明 太厉害了 |
[24:37] | Then what happened? | 然后呢 |
[24:38] | Pissed off the wrong people. They killed him for it. | 惹错了人 他们就把他杀了 |
[24:41] | Don’t listen. Your father has no sense of the romantic. | 别听 你爸爸一点文艺气息都没有 |
[24:43] | Just ask your mother. | 问你妈妈吗 |
[24:45] | What? He was betrayed by his friend for money and fame. | 怎么了 他的朋友因为名利和金钱出卖了他 |
[24:51] | – That sucks. – It does suck. | -太惨了 -的确很惨 |
[24:53] | About the worst thing in this world that can happen. | 基本可以说是全世界最惨的事了 |
[24:58] | Uncle Bill… | 比尔叔叔 |
[25:00] | If you were an orphan, | 如果你是个孤儿 |
[25:02] | how do you know you were named after Billy the Kid? | 你怎么知道你是以比利小子命名的 |
[25:08] | Attagirl. Well done. | 好样的 姑娘 |
[25:10] | Lisa… you are way too smart to be your dad’s kid. | 丽莎 你太聪明了 他不配当你爸爸 |
[25:16] | I do not know the answer to that. | 我不知道该怎么回答 |
[25:19] | This is all the family you need. Right here. | 我们就是你所需要的家人 |
[25:23] | Oh, thanks. That’s nice. | 谢谢 你们真好 |
[25:38] | There you go. | 好了 |
[25:40] | Do you have any queens? | 你有Q吗 |
[25:47] | Take ’em. | 拿去吧 |
[25:49] | – Do you have any nines? – Go fish. | -你有9吗 -钓鱼 |
[25:55] | I’ll take those nines of yours now. | 我要拿走你的9了 |
[25:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:02] | You guys know anybody else that’s ever been in a safe house? | 你们还知道有谁住过安全屋吗 |
[26:06] | – Who’d want to? – Yeah. | -谁会想住 -是啊 |
[26:09] | We gonna be here long? | 我们要在这里住很久吗 |
[26:13] | No. | 不会 |
[26:16] | More like a shit house. | 安屎屋还差不多 |
[26:25] | Okay. Zach, do you– | 扎克 你有… |
[26:27] | Hey, you know what, kiddos, um, | 孩子们 |
[26:30] | I gotta talk to your dad about something important. | 我想和你们爸爸说一些很重要的事 |
[26:33] | Can you play without him for a second? Come here. | 你们能自己玩一会吗 过来 |
[26:36] | – No. – Okay. | -没有 -好吧 |
[26:38] | All right. I’ll be right back. | 好 我马上回来 |
[26:41] | – Play on your own. – Any eights? | -自己玩一会 -有8吗 |
[26:42] | – You just cheated! – Says the cheater. | -你作弊 -作弊的人才这么说 |
[26:44] | – Give me ’em. Thank you. – Okay. | -交出来 谢谢 -好吧 |
[26:48] | – Come here. – Look… | -过来 -听着 |
[26:54] | I don’t think I can just– | 我觉得我不能… |
[27:37] | Ah, ah, no, hold on, hold on, hold on. | 不 等等 等等 |
[28:03] | Shit, sorry. | 该死 对不起 |
[28:08] | It’s okay, it’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事 没事 没事 |
[28:14] | Oh, I missed you. I missed you. | 我好想你 我好想你 |
[28:20] | I missed you. | 我好想你 |
[28:25] | Had a good time? | 玩的开心吗 |
[28:26] | – Yeah. – Good. | -嗯 -太好了 |
[28:31] | Carl, stop. Come on, seriously, stop. | 卡尔 别闹了 说真的 别闹了 |
[28:34] | Just take this, okay? | 拿着这个 |
[28:37] | All right, come on. We have to finish packing up | 好了 快点 我们得赶紧装好 |
[28:39] | before Mr. Pritchard gets back. | 不然普里查德先生要回来了 |
[28:42] | Carl, I’m serious. He’s gonna be so pissed if he finds us. | 卡尔 我说真的 他要是发现我们会气死的 |
[28:45] | Yeah, like he’s gonna show up right now. | 说得好像他现在就会出现似的 |
[28:51] | – We have the place all to ourselves. – Oh, very romantic. | -现在这里都是我们的 -真浪漫 |
[28:55] | You’re so bad. | 你真坏 |
[29:00] | Excuse me, guys. Sorry for the interruption. | 不好意思 伙计 抱歉打扰了 |
[29:04] | You shouldn’t be back here, mister. | 你不该到后面来 先生 |
[29:08] | I was wondering if you could help me with something. | 我想问问你们能不能帮我个忙 |
[31:18] | Jesus, Frank. | 天啊 弗兰克 |
[31:34] | Dinah. | 迪娜 |
[31:37] | Dinah! | 迪娜 |
[31:43] | Agent Madani! | 马达尼特工 |
[32:19] | Dad, look. | 爸爸 看 |
[33:20] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[33:23] | You out there, Frankie? | 你在外面吗 弗兰基 |
[33:27] | Yeah, of course you are. | 你当然在了 |
[33:30] | They’re bleeding out. | 他们快流血致死了 |
[33:34] | Remind me how it goes again. | 再和我说一遍要怎么办 |
[33:39] | Ticktock, ticktock, right? | 滴答 滴答 |
[33:46] | Guess two more kids are gonna die for you. | 又有两个孩子要为你而死了 |
[33:50] | Help! | 救命 |
[35:47] | Guys like us, Frank, we need this! | 我们这样的人 弗兰克 需要这样 |
[35:50] | It’s all we’re good for. | 我们只能做这个 |
[35:53] | Just a couple of assholes | 只是几个混蛋 |
[35:54] | who thought we could have the good things in life. | 认为我们能拥有美好的东西 |
[35:58] | But we are not good people, Frank. | 但我们不是好人 弗兰克 |
[36:05] | We never were! | 我们从来不是 |
[36:16] | What happens when we’re dead? | 我们死后会怎么样 |
[36:20] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[36:23] | Who mourns us, huh? | 谁会为我们哀悼 |
[36:26] | Nobody. | 没有人 |
[36:30] | Me and you, Frankie… we’re the same. | 我和你 弗兰基 我们都一样 |
[37:01] | All right, that’s enough, Frank! | 够了 弗兰克 |
[37:04] | I said that’s enough of this shit! | 我说都够了 |
[37:22] | You come out. | 你出来 |
[37:25] | You come out where I can see you, | 你出来到我能看见你的地方 |
[37:27] | or I kill these kids right now. | 不然我现在就杀了这两个孩子 |
[37:36] | You beg. | 你求啊 |
[37:38] | You beg my friend Frank | 你们求我的朋友弗兰克 |
[37:40] | to come out and save your lives right now! | 赶紧出来救你们的命 |
[37:43] | Beg! | 求啊 |
[37:44] | Just do it. Please. | 出来吧 求你了 |
[37:48] | Do what he says, please. | 照他说的做 拜托 |
[37:51] | Please just do it. | 照他说的做 |
[37:57] | Bill… let ’em go. | 比尔 放了他们 |
[38:03] | Lose the gun, Frank. | 放下枪 弗兰克 |
[38:06] | Toss the gun, nice and far! | 扔掉枪 扔的远远的 |
[38:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:19] | Knife, too. | 刀也扔了 |
[38:36] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[38:38] | Shut up, or I put a bullet in you right now! | 闭嘴 不然我现在就给你一枪 |
[38:44] | Bill… let ’em go. | 比尔 放了他们 |
[38:48] | Bill… let them go. | 比尔 放了他们 |
[38:56] | Attachments are a weakness, Frank. | 情感是弱点 弗兰克 |
[39:02] | I never had anybody. | 我从来没有过什么人 |
[39:07] | You had us, Bill. | 你有我们 比尔 |
[39:12] | The Punisher? | 惩罚者 |
[39:16] | What a crock of shit. | 真是一堆胡扯 |
[39:26] | You always did care too goddamn much. | 你总是太关心别人了 |
[39:29] | Please, lady. | 求求你 女士 |
[40:59] | Look at yourself. | 看看你自己 |
[41:03] | Pathetic. | 真可悲 |
[41:58] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[42:47] | Kill me. | 杀了我 |
[42:54] | Do it! | 动手啊 |
[43:05] | I’m not gonna let you die today. | 我今天不会让你死 |
[43:09] | Please. | 拜托 |
[43:11] | Dying’s easy. | 死亡太简单了 |
[43:18] | You’re gonna learn about pain. | 你要学会痛苦 |
[43:21] | You’re gonna learn about loss. | 你要学会失去 |
[43:27] | Every morning… I look for ’em, Bill. | 每天早上 我都会寻找他们 比尔 |
[43:32] | I look for ’em… but then I remember. | 我都会找他们 但然后我想起来了 |
[43:37] | It’s gonna be the same for you. | 你也会一样 |
[43:39] | When you look at your ugly, mangled face, | 当你看到你这张丑陋的脸 |
[43:42] | you’re gonna remember what you did. | 你就会想起你做了什么 |
[43:44] | You’ll remember, Bill. | 你会记得 比尔 |
[43:49] | You’re gonna remember me! | 你会记得我 |
[44:09] | Help us. | 救救我们 |
[44:11] | Please, please, please. | 求你了 求你了 |
[44:13] | Please. | 求你了 |
[44:42] | God damn it, Madani. | 该死 马达尼 |
[45:02] | I got you. | 有我呢 |
[45:05] | I got you. | 有我呢 |
[45:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[45:33] | Uncuff him. | 解开手铐 |
[45:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[45:44] | Well, you took a bullet to the head and you’re still kicking. | 你头上中了一枪还这么活蹦乱跳的 |
[45:50] | Never cease to amaze, Madani. | 总是这么让人吃惊 马达尼 |
[45:54] | Maybe that bullet was meant for me, huh? | 也许那颗子弹本来要打到我头上 |
[45:58] | But you saved my life. | 但你救了我的命 |
[46:00] | It would be a shame for us to take that from you. | 那我们再要你的命就太过分了 |
[46:04] | – You got a pass, Mr. Castle. – Pass? | -你豁免了 卡塞尔先生 -豁免 |
[46:07] | The country owes you a debt it can never repay. | 国家欠你的债永远还不请 |
[46:10] | And for that, I am sorry. | 为此我感到很抱歉 |
[46:13] | What are you sorry for? Is it the debt or is it the pass? | 你到底在抱歉什么 是为债还是豁免 |
[46:18] | What is this, a payoff? You want me to keep my mouth shut? | 这是什么 收买吗 你们想让我闭上嘴吗 |
[46:21] | Pretty much. | 差不多 |
[46:23] | We’ve redirected the narrative for recent events. | 我们重新编辑了最近几起案件的说明 |
[46:27] | Lewis Wilson and Russo | 路易斯·威尔森和罗素 |
[46:28] | are the only suspects anyone needs right now. | 现在是唯二两名嫌疑人 |
[46:30] | You’re officially still at large… | 官方说法 你仍然在逃 |
[46:32] | but we wiped your prints and DNA from the criminal justice system | 但我们已经抹除了罪犯系统中你的指纹和DNA |
[46:36] | and replaced them with those of a dead man. | 换成了一个死人的 |
[46:39] | We’ve done what we can to give you your life back. | 我们已经尽力把你的人生还给你 |
[46:42] | Pete Castiglione is a free man. | 彼得·卡斯蒂廖内是个自由人了 |
[46:46] | You were betrayed. | 你曾经遭到背叛 |
[46:48] | Some kind of justice was done, and we hope that’s enough for you. | 我们想办法实现了正义 希望你对此感到满意 |
[46:51] | I tell ya, I’m surprised you didn’t just kill me. | 你们没杀我就已经很让我惊讶了 |
[46:54] | You must have thought about it, right? | 你们肯定已经考虑过了吧 |
[46:55] | This is what Dinah wanted for you. | 这是迪娜想为你争取的 |
[47:03] | The men I wanted have all been punished. | 我想找的那些人都已经受到了惩罚 |
[47:07] | And maybe knowing where the bodies are buried is a good thing. | 也许知道尸体埋在那儿是件好事 |
[47:10] | Enjoy your freedom, Mr. Castle. | 享受你的自由吧 卡塞尔先生 |
[47:12] | Though I do wonder what freedom means to a man like you. | 尽管我不知道对你这样的人来说自由有什么意义 |
[47:15] | Pleasure. | 很荣幸 |
[47:18] | What about Russo? What happened? | 罗素呢 他怎么样了 |
[47:22] | Kept him under the knife for 11 hours. | 对他抢救了11个小时 |
[47:24] | He should live, | 应该保住了一条命 |
[47:26] | but they have no idea | 但是他们不知道 |
[47:27] | if he’ll ever regain significant brain function, | 他的大脑功能会恢复多少 |
[47:30] | or to what degree. | 或者到什么程度 |
[47:32] | He could wake up tomorrow or never. | 他可能明天会醒 或者永远不会 |
[47:36] | Remember everything, or not even his own name. | 可能记起一切 也可能连名字都记不起来 |
[47:43] | I hope he does. | 希望他能记起来 |
[47:46] | I hope he remembers everything. | 希望他能记起一切 |
[47:51] | So that when I stand in front of him… | 那等我站到他的面前 |
[47:55] | he knows I played my part. | 他就知道我做了我该做的事 |
[47:58] | Smell that. | 闻到香味了 |
[48:00] | – Oh, that smell. – So good. | -这香味 -真棒 |
[48:02] | You guys, come here. | 伙计们 过来 |
[48:04] | Oh, coming, coming. | 来了 来了 |
[48:06] | – Oh, that looks so good. – Yeah. | -看上去真棒 -没错 |
[48:08] | Oh, my God! This is gonna be great, Mom. | 天啊 肯定会很棒 妈妈 |
[48:10] | Hold it. | 端好了 |
[48:13] | – Oh, my God. – You put it over there, Leo. | -天啊 -放在那里 利奥 |
[48:30] | Three days of depositions and testimony | 三天的供述和取证 |
[48:35] | and walking Homeland through all that stuff, | 终于对国安部讲述一切 |
[48:39] | and I’m, like, just thinking about this moment, right? | 我一直想着这一刻 |
[48:42] | Now, I’m… | 我… |
[48:49] | I’m nervous. | 我很紧张 |
[48:56] | – Am I being an asshole here? – Yeah. | -我是不是很混账 -是的 |
[49:02] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[49:10] | – All right, let’s do this. – David, I’m not coming. | -好了 我们走 -大卫 我不去 |
[49:13] | You know… You know why I can’t. | 你…你知道我为什么不能去 |
[49:54] | Do it, buddy. | 上吧 伙计 |
[49:59] | – They’re here. Come on. – Okay. | -他们来了 来 -好 |
[50:05] | – Hi. – Dad! | -你们好 -爸爸 |
[50:28] | Where’s Pete? | 彼得在哪里 |
[50:31] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[50:46] | Curt. How’s it going? | 科特 最近怎么样 |
[50:51] | You know what, Frank? | 你知道吗 弗兰克 |
[50:53] | I’ve come to the conclusion | 我得出了结论 |
[50:54] | that you are a shit magnet of the highest order. | 你真是最厉害的扫把星 |
[50:57] | Yeah, well… you might be right, Curt. | 好吧 也许你没说错 科特 |
[51:00] | Might be right. | 也许你没说错 |
[51:05] | You sure about this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[51:07] | Yeah, I’m sure. It’s time. | 我确定 是时候了 |
[51:11] | You’re safe here, Frank. | 你在这里很安全 弗兰克 |
[51:13] | We keep each other’s secrets. | 我们会保守各自的秘密 |
[51:16] | That’s the only way this works. | 只有这样才能参加 |
[51:21] | You know, long as I was at war… | 我参加战争这么久 |
[51:25] | you know, I never thought about, uh, what would happen next. | 我从来没想过 接下来会怎么样 |
[51:30] | What I was gonna do when it was over. | 一切结束后我要干什么 |
[51:35] | But I guess that’s it, you know. | 但我想或许问题就在这里 |
[51:40] | I think that might be the hardest part, the silence. | 你觉得这可能是最难熬的 那种沉默 |
[51:46] | The silence when the gunfire ends. | 枪声平静后的沉默 |
[51:50] | How do… | 怎么… |
[51:52] | How do you live in that? | 怎么继续生存 |
[51:56] | I guess… | 我想… |
[51:58] | I guess that’s what you’re trying to figure out, huh? | 我想这就是你们想要弄明白的 |
[52:02] | It’s what you guys are doing. | 就是你们现在在做的 |
[52:04] | You’re working on it. | 你们想努力弄明白 |
[52:08] | I respect that. | 我表示尊重 |
[52:11] | I just… | 我只是… |
[52:20] | If you’re gonna look at yourself, | 如果你看看你自己 |
[52:23] | really look in the mirror, you gotta… | 好好看看镜子 你得… |
[52:25] | yeah, you gotta admit who you are. | 你得承认这就是你 |
[52:27] | But not just to yourself, | 不仅仅是对你自己 |
[52:28] | you gotta… admit it to everybody else. | 你得…向所有人承认 |
[52:35] | First time, as long as I can remember, | 很久以来 我第一次 |
[52:36] | I don’t have a war to fight. | 没有仗可打 |
[52:40] | And I guess, if I’m gonna be honest, I just… | 我想 要我老实说的话 我当时… |
[52:47] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |