| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:52] | Look out! | 小心 | 
| [00:57] | Damn it. | 该死 | 
| [01:00] | Turn off the engine! Get out of the car! | 熄火 下车 | 
| [01:04] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 | 
| [02:25] | *Times are changing, you bet* | *时代在变* | 
| [02:28] | *Seems the older I get* | *似乎年纪越大* | 
| [02:32] | *The less I seem to fit* | *越是无法融入* | 
| [02:34] | *In a young person’s world* | *这年轻人的世界* | 
| [02:38] | *And the higher I climb* | *我爬得越高* | 
| [02:42] | *The more I see design* | *越能看清陷阱* | 
| [02:44] | *How they keep us all confined* | *我们都被套住* | 
| [02:47] | *Robbing oysters of their pearls* | *失去最珍贵的一切* | 
| [02:51] | *And I am the outsider A horse with no rider* | *我是个局外人 是没人骑的马* | 
| [02:57] | *I am a fighter When the darkest day is done* | *我是个斗士 哪怕经历最黑暗的日子* | 
| [03:03] | *And I am the survivor Not lay down and die-er* | *我是个幸存者 不会任人宰割* | 
| [03:09] | One more when you have a chance. Thank you. | 有空再给我来一瓶 谢谢 | 
| [03:12] | That’s for you. | 给你的 | 
| [03:14] | – Sure you don’t want to run a tab? – No, no. | -真不要记个账吗 -不了 | 
| [03:16] | Just one beer at a time. Thank you. | 一次就一瓶 谢谢 | 
| [03:23] | Excuse me. | 打扰 | 
| [03:26] | Hey, Ringo. | 林格 | 
| [03:35] | Curse of a youthful complexion, I guess. | 长得嫩 没办法 | 
| [03:38] | – What will it be? – Sprite with lemon and ice. | -要什么 -雪碧 加柠檬和冰 | 
| [03:47] | What are you looking at? | 你看什么看 | 
| [03:49] | – Sorry. – What are you looking at, rough road? | -抱歉 -你看什么看 糙汉 | 
| [03:55] | “Rough road”? | “糙汉” | 
| [03:56] | As in, “40 miles of,” “face like.” | 就是”一脸开了40英里的疲倦” | 
| [04:13] | – What? – Hey, look, you’re staring at me, kid. | -干什么 -是你在盯着我 丫头 | 
| [04:16] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -嗯 | 
| [04:18] | – Anything else? – No. | -还要别的吗 -不用了 | 
| [04:24] | Charmer. | 真可爱 | 
| [04:26] | Right. | 是啊 | 
| [04:28] | Rough road. | 糙汉 | 
| [04:30] | That was kinda funny, though. | 还挺逗的 | 
| [04:32] | You liked that, huh? | 你喜欢啊 | 
| [04:34] | I’ll be right with you. | 我就来 | 
| [04:36] | *We’re six minutes to midnight With an overflowing cup* | *离午夜只有六分钟 酒杯溢了出来* | 
| [04:56] | *I get home from a long day Put on the radio* | *漫长的一天结束 我回家打开收音机* | 
| [05:02] | *Looking for some country soul And I don’t find it, no* | *想要听听乡村之魂 却找不到* | 
| [05:07] | *It’s a dirt road free for all * | *大路朝天* | 
| [05:09] | *Some old boys sayin’ they’re outlaws* | *几个老伙计自称逍遥* | 
| [05:12] | *They dress the part And they talk the talk* | *穿得像模像样 大话说得好听* | 
| [05:15] | *You know they’ve been taught To walk the walk* | *你知道他们走路的模样也是学的老一套* | 
| [05:18] | *These boys think they’re tough* | *他们是群硬汉* | 
| [05:20] | Hey, let me get a pint. And one for you, too. | 给我来一杯 也给你一杯 | 
| [05:23] | – Thanks, man. I’ll grab it later. – Have it with me now. | -谢谢了 我回头再喝 -现在陪我喝嘛 | 
| [05:27] | I don’t drink when I’m working, man. | 我工作时不喝酒 | 
| [05:29] | Come on. I know how this works. | 得了 套路我懂 | 
| [05:31] | You don’t have a drink with me and just keep my seven bucks. | 你不陪我喝 只想拿我的七块钱 | 
| [05:34] | I don’t wanna give you this money. | 我不想给你钱 | 
| [05:36] | I want you to have a drink with me. | 我想要你陪我喝一杯 | 
| [05:38] | – Yeah, why’s that? – I think you’re a good-looking woman. | -为什么 -我觉得你是个漂亮妹子 | 
| [05:41] | ‘Cause I’m wondering how far those tattoos go. | 我想知道 你的文身到哪 | 
| [05:45] | ‘Cause I’d like to lick ’em. | 我想舔舔那文身 | 
| [05:46] | And I think, maybe, you might like that, too. | 或许 你也想呢 | 
| [05:49] | You never know. But I gotta work. | 难说啊 但我还得工作 | 
| [05:50] | And, uh, plenty of ladies in here with tattoos. | 这里有文身的女人多得是 | 
| [05:56] | I’m Johnny. | 我是约翰尼 | 
| [05:57] | Johnny, you’re gonna have to let go of my arm now. | 约翰尼 你马上放开我的手臂 | 
| [06:01] | Lady’s trying to work. | 她还要工作呢 | 
| [06:02] | How’s she gonna pour drinks with you holding onto her arm? | 你抓着她的胳膊 她还怎么给你倒酒 | 
| [06:04] | Let go. | 放开吧 | 
| [06:07] | Thank you. You all right? | 谢谢 你没事吧 | 
| [06:09] | Yeah. He’s just a drunk. | 嗯 他就是个醉汉 | 
| [06:11] | I must be if I thought you were worth my time… | 我要是觉得你值得我泡肯定是醉了 | 
| [06:14] | skank. | 荡妇 | 
| [06:16] | That’s classy. | 真有档次 | 
| [06:19] | I’m sorry, did you say something? | 抱歉 你说什么了吗 | 
| [06:23] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [06:27] | You just made my night. | 你让我今晚开心了 | 
| [06:31] | Shitbird. | 屎蛋 | 
| [06:37] | You like that? Get out of here. | 喜欢吗 滚蛋 | 
| [06:43] | What are you doing? Don’t do– | 你干什么 别… | 
| [06:47] | You got two choices: | 给你两个选择 | 
| [06:49] | you can walk out or I will carry your ass out… like him. | 你可以走出去 或者被我扛出去 他也是 | 
| [06:52] | Hey, Ringo. He’s good, man. He was helping me out. Can you… | 林格 他是好人 他刚刚在帮我 | 
| [06:58] | – You good here? – Just get rid of him, will ya? | -你没事 -把他赶出去就行 | 
| [07:01] | Get your ass up. | 起来 | 
| [07:07] | Dealing with assholes like that all the time. | 总要面对这种混蛋 | 
| [07:11] | – You shouldn’t have to. – Yeah, well… | -真不应该 -是啊 | 
| [07:15] | I could trouble you for another beer? | 可以再给我来瓶啤酒吗 | 
| [07:17] | – Yeah. – Thanks. | -当然 -谢谢 | 
| [07:22] | Didn’t need saving. | 不需要你救的 | 
| [07:24] | Maybe I just don’t like assholes. | 或许我就是不喜欢混蛋呢 | 
| [07:27] | – That’s for you. Thank you. – No. It’s on me. | -给你的 谢谢 -不 我请 | 
| [07:29] | No, that’s okay. You don’t have to do that. | 不 没事 你不用客气 | 
| [07:31] | It’s on me. | 我请 | 
| [07:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [07:37] | Got a name? | 你叫什么 | 
| [07:40] | – Pete. – Pete. | -彼得 -彼得 | 
| [07:43] | Beth. | 贝丝 | 
| [07:46] | Thank you for the beer, Beth. | 谢谢你请的啤酒 贝丝 | 
| [07:48] | – Nice to meet you, Pete. – Yeah. | -认识你很高兴 彼得 -嗯 | 
| [08:12] | I give them up… | 我说出来 | 
| [08:14] | they will kill me. | 他们会杀了我的 | 
| [08:19] | Said the bleeding man tied to a chair. | 你被绑在椅子上流着血 你还有选择吗 | 
| [08:27] | I know you came from New York. Who sent you? | 我知道你是纽约来的 谁派你来的 | 
| [08:46] | Be smart. | 放聪明点 | 
| [08:52] | Konchevsky? | 孔切夫斯基 | 
| [08:54] | Who is that? | 谁啊 | 
| [08:56] | I’m… | 我是… | 
| [08:58] | Doesn’t matter. I work… | 无所谓 我为… | 
| [09:01] | worked for Fiona. | 我之前为菲奥娜工作 | 
| [09:04] | Yes, yes. I expected her yesterday. Where is she? | 是啊 她昨天该来的 她人呢 | 
| [09:09] | She’s dead. | 她死了 | 
| [09:10] | Someone killed them all. I’m the only one left. | 有人把他们都杀了 就剩我了 | 
| [09:13] | – Do you have what I paid for? – Did you hear me? | -你有我付钱买的东西吗 -你听到了吗 | 
| [09:17] | Someone knows. | 有人知道了 | 
| [09:19] | Whatever– Whatever this is, they killed them all for it. | 不管这是什么 有人为此杀了他们所有人 | 
| [09:23] | Except you. | 除了你 | 
| [09:24] | Bring the photographs to me, I will keep you safe. | 把照片带来给我 我会保护你 | 
| [09:27] | No. | 不 | 
| [09:33] | Look, whatever this is, I want out of it. | 不管这怎么回事 我不想掺和 | 
| [09:36] | I get the money, you get the photos, and we’re done. | 我拿钱 你拿照片 然后我们两清 | 
| [09:39] | Tell me where you are. | 告诉我你在哪 | 
| [09:42] | Michigan. | 密歇根州 | 
| [09:43] | – Why are you in Michigan? – I ran. | -你为什么在密歇根州 -我跑了 | 
| [09:46] | Last place anyone would ever look for me. | 绝不会有人来这里找我 | 
| [09:49] | Last place I’d ever look for anything. | 我也绝不会来这里找什么 | 
| [09:52] | It’s very noisy there. Very hard to hear you. | 那里很吵 不好听清你说话 | 
| [09:57] | Meet me here tomorrow night. | 明晚来见我 | 
| [09:58] | Or else I’m in the wind, and you’ll never hear from me again. | 否则我就跑了 你再别想找到我了 | 
| [10:02] | Lola’s Roadhouse. | 洛拉旅馆 | 
| [10:04] | Come alone. I’ll find you. | 一个人来 我会找到你 | 
| [10:17] | Do you believe in providence, Sergei? | 你相信天意吗 谢尔盖 | 
| [10:21] | I don’t even know what that is. | 我都不知道那什么意思 | 
| [10:28] | I didn’t know about this girl. | 我本来不知道这个女孩的存在 | 
| [10:31] | I had missed her. | 我遗漏了她 | 
| [10:33] | But then she’s brought back to me. And that is providence. | 但她又送上门了 这就是天意 | 
| [10:37] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -嗯 | 
| [10:39] | You’re real luck. | 你真走运 | 
| [10:41] | It is not luck. | 不是走运 | 
| [10:43] | Look, I did good for you. | 我帮你了 | 
| [10:46] | You promised… you’d let me go. | 你保证过 会放我走的 | 
| [10:49] | That is not true. | 才不是的 | 
| [10:52] | I promised to give you peace. | 我保证会给你安宁 | 
| [10:55] | I don’t even know what– | 我都不知道… | 
| [11:20] | So what brings you here? | 你为什么来这儿 | 
| [11:22] | I’m just, uh, staying over at the motel. | 我就是住在旅馆 | 
| [11:25] | I heard the music, and it just sounded good, so here I am. | 我听到音乐 觉得好听 就来了 | 
| [11:30] | To Michigan? | 来密歇根州吗 | 
| [11:32] | Just passing through. | 就是路过 | 
| [11:34] | Where to? | 去哪 | 
| [11:37] | Next place I’ll be passing through. | 去下一个路过的地方 | 
| [11:40] | – I see. A travelin’ man, huh? – Yeah. | -懂了 到处走吗 -是啊 | 
| [11:42] | Just a regular Sal Paradise. | 就像索尔·帕勒戴斯 | 
| [11:44] | Able to pick up and take off whenever you like, huh? | 随时随地 说走就走 | 
| [11:46] | Yeah. Pretty much. | 是啊 差不多吧 | 
| [11:49] | You got the “man of mystery” thing down. I give you that. | 我承认 你很有”神秘男子”的气质 | 
| [11:54] | So you come in here and defend my honor | 你走进来 维护我 | 
| [11:57] | and then just vanish into the night? | 然后就消失在夜色之中了吗 | 
| [12:00] | Nah. You didn’t need saving. | 不 你不需要我救的 | 
| [12:05] | All right, Beth, it’s been a pleasure. | 好吧 贝丝 很高兴认识你 | 
| [12:10] | – You leaving tomorrow? – Yeah. Bright and early. | -你明天就走吗 -嗯 一大早 | 
| [12:15] | – You want to maybe grab another drink? – No. I think I’m good. | -你还想再喝一杯吗 -不了 我喝够了 | 
| [12:19] | With me? | 跟我喝 | 
| [12:27] | – Forget I– – Yeah, I’d like that. | -算了 -好啊 | 
| [12:44] | This is me. | 这是我的车 | 
| [12:46] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [12:50] | You gotta do me a favor, okay? | 你得帮我个忙 | 
| [12:53] | You promise me you’re not an asshole. | 你保证你不是个混蛋 | 
| [12:56] | Isn’t that the kind of thing an asshole would do? | 这不正是混蛋会做的事吗 | 
| [13:00] | Look, my bed’s right there. | 我的床就在那边 | 
| [13:02] | You know, we can call this a night, | 我们可以就此别过 | 
| [13:05] | no hard feelings. I could just… | 不伤感情 我… | 
| [13:07] | Get in. | 上车 | 
| [13:10] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [14:29] | You play, huh? | 你弹琴吗 | 
| [14:31] | Yeah, you know… | 是啊 | 
| [14:33] | Played in high school. | 高中时玩过 | 
| [14:35] | Bands, moved around, you know. Never quite got the breaks. | 乐队 到处跑 可惜不被赏识 | 
| [14:40] | The usual shit. | 就那套 | 
| [14:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [14:44] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 | 
| [14:48] | Anyway, somehow I, uh… | 总之 | 
| [14:51] | always ended up dating the drummer, | 我总是跟鼓手约会 | 
| [14:53] | which everyone knows is, uh… | 大家都知道 | 
| [14:55] | the worst thing you can do. | 那太不明智了 | 
| [14:58] | It’s okay. | 没事 | 
| [14:59] | – You gonna sit down? – Sure. | -你坐吗 -好 | 
| [15:05] | When you find yourself getting older | 后来 你年纪大了 | 
| [15:06] | and all you’ve got is a couple of guitars, | 就只有几把吉他 | 
| [15:08] | a bag of clothes, and… | 一包衣服 | 
| [15:12] | you realize something’s gotta change. | 你意识到你得做出改变 | 
| [15:15] | Sometimes things make that decision for you. Right? | 有时候 这决定由不得你 是吧 | 
| [15:23] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是啊 -嗯 | 
| [15:27] | You have a, uh… You got a little boy? | 你有…有儿子 | 
| [15:31] | – Yes, I do. – Yeah. | -是啊 -嗯 | 
| [15:34] | Rex. He’s, um… | 莱克斯 | 
| [15:37] | He’s eight. | 他八岁 | 
| [15:40] | My mom has him when I work at the bar. | 我在酒吧工作时 他住我妈那儿 | 
| [15:45] | Does that bother you? | 你介意吗 | 
| [15:47] | Why would it? | 怎么会呢 | 
| [15:50] | Just a little too much real life for a traveling man, maybe. | 或许对于到处跑的人来说 这太现实了 | 
| [15:54] | Nah. | 不 | 
| [15:58] | Anyway, he’s the, uh, best thing that’s ever happened to me. | 总之 他是我最好的遭遇 | 
| [16:02] | And it’s just the two of us. Always has been. | 一直以来都只有我们两个 | 
| [16:04] | His dad’s not in the picture, if you’re wondering. | 如果你想知道 他爸爸不在的 | 
| [16:08] | Which is, um… the best option. | 这样 最好了 | 
| [16:13] | – And what about you? – What about me? | -你呢 -我怎么了 | 
| [16:17] | No one waiting at home with the porch light on? | 没有人留着门廊灯等你回家吗 | 
| [16:20] | I wouldn’t be here if there was. | 如果有我也不会在这儿了 | 
| [16:25] | Well, that could be a line, but I believe you. | 这可能是骗人的 但我相信你 | 
| [16:31] | Something about you… | 你有些特别 | 
| [16:34] | I don’t make a habit of this. I just wanted– | 我不常这么做的 我只是想… | 
| [16:36] | I don’t make a habit of this either, so… | 我也不常这么做 所以… | 
| [16:41] | Boy. | 天呐 | 
| [16:43] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [16:44] | We’re really good at this, huh? | 我们还真擅长这个 是吧 | 
| [16:45] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [17:33] | I mean, you should be… | 你应该… | 
| [17:37] | – Should I see the other guy? – Nah. | -是不是另一个人更惨 -嗯 | 
| [17:41] | Rough road. | 糙汉 | 
| [17:42] | Yeah, you’re not kidding. | 可不是呢 | 
| [17:46] | What happened? | 怎么回事 | 
| [17:48] | Marine corps. | 海军陆战队 | 
| [18:03] | You know, I couldn’t help noticing that ring. | 我注意到了那枚戒指 | 
| [18:09] | Yeah, I had a wife. | 嗯 我有过妻子 | 
| [18:13] | Kids. | 孩子 | 
| [18:16] | Had? | 有过 | 
| [18:18] | They’re dead. | 他们死了 | 
| [18:22] | God. I’m sorry. | 天呐 我真遗憾 | 
| [18:26] | Was it an accident? | 意外吗 | 
| [18:29] | No, they were taken from me. | 不 是被人夺去了 | 
| [18:30] | Can’t even imagine. | 无法想象 | 
| [18:36] | How long ago? | 多久之前了 | 
| [18:39] | You mind my asking? | 介意我问吗 | 
| [18:41] | You know… | 知道吗 | 
| [18:43] | there are times where it feels like yesterday. | 有时候感觉好像恍如昨日 | 
| [18:45] | You know? | 知道吗 | 
| [18:50] | Sometimes it feels like a million years ago. | 有时候感觉又好像已是上辈子了 | 
| [19:12] | All that moving around, it must get lonely, huh? | 老是到处走 肯定很孤独吧 | 
| [19:18] | I had this friend, | 我有个朋友 | 
| [19:20] | said that we’re all lonely. | 曾说我们都是孤独的 | 
| [19:23] | And all life is, is just trying not to be. | 人生就是在避免孤独 | 
| [19:29] | I’d say that’s… | 要我说 | 
| [19:32] | spot on. | 这说得很准 | 
| [19:37] | It was a woman who told you that, wasn’t it? | 说这话的是个女人吧 | 
| [19:38] | – Yeah, it was. – Yeah. | -是啊 -嗯 | 
| [19:48] | I’m not lonely right now. | 我现在不孤独 | 
| [19:50] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [19:54] | Yeah, I ain’t lonely either. | 我也不孤独 | 
| [20:20] | I’m glad you came to the bar tonight, Pete. | 我很高兴你今晚来了酒吧 彼得 | 
| [20:29] | That’s when you get to say, “Yeah, me too.” | 你这时候就得说 “嗯 我也是” | 
| [20:31] | Frank. | 弗兰克 | 
| [20:37] | My name, it’s… | 我的名字 | 
| [20:41] | it’s not Pete, it’s Frank. | 不是彼得 是弗兰克 | 
| [20:48] | Okay, so I’m confused. | 好吧 我糊涂了 | 
| [20:52] | Look, I did some shit that could… embarrass some people. | 我做过些会让一些人难堪的事 | 
| [20:55] | They’re powerful people, so I get to be Pete. | 位高权重的人 所以我只能做彼得 | 
| [20:59] | They get to not be embarrassed. | 这样他们就不难堪了 | 
| [21:03] | You some kind of criminal in law trouble or… | 你是犯了法的罪犯吗 | 
| [21:06] | No. | 不是 | 
| [21:09] | “No”? That’s all I’m gonna get? | “不是” 就这一句吗 | 
| [21:13] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [21:15] | Why’d you tell me? | 你为什么告诉我 | 
| [21:18] | I want this to be honest. | 我希望这是真实的 | 
| [21:22] | Yeah, well… | 好吧 | 
| [21:26] | So some of the shit you did, does it explain all those scars? | 你做的那些事 造成了这些疤吗 | 
| [21:31] | Some of ’em. | 有些是 | 
| [21:36] | I guess you didn’t have to tell me any of that. | 我想你不非得告诉我任何事吧 | 
| [21:38] | I didn’t, but… | 是啊 但 | 
| [21:41] | Look, my past, just… it’s my past. You know? | 我的过去 就只是过去 好吗 | 
| [21:46] | The only thing that matters here is that my shit, my issues, | 唯一要紧的 是我的事 我的问题 | 
| [21:48] | they won’t come to your front door, you know. And that’s… | 它们不会找上你 这是… | 
| [21:51] | That’s– That’s a promise. | 这我保证 | 
| [21:57] | God damn. I should throw you out right now. | 该死 我真该马上把你赶出去 | 
| [22:04] | But somehow I don’t feel like I need to. | 但我猜是没这个必要了 | 
| [22:12] | Stupid, maybe. | 挺蠢的 | 
| [22:16] | I’ve only known you, what? What, a couple of hours? | 我才认识你…几小时吧 | 
| [22:26] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [22:29] | Frank. | 弗兰克 | 
| [22:32] | – Suits you better, you know? – Yeah. | -更适合你 知道吗 -嗯 | 
| [22:38] | I mean, shit, it could be Eugene. | 也可能叫尤金呢 | 
| [22:41] | – You imagine? – No. | -能想象吗 -不能 | 
| [22:43] | I’ve always hated that name. Eugene. | 我一直讨厌那个名字 尤金 | 
| [22:50] | Hello, Frank. | 你好 弗兰克 | 
| [22:56] | Guess you gotta take the good when it comes, huh? | 遇到好事 你得抓住 是吧 | 
| [23:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [23:04] | Yeah, I guess you do. | 大概是吧 | 
| [23:24] | You’re gonna learn about pain. | 你要了解痛苦 | 
| [23:26] | You’re gonna learn about loss. | 你要了解失去 | 
| [24:23] | It’s okay. Your mom’s upstairs. | 没事 你妈妈在楼上 | 
| [24:25] | I’m just, uh… I’m a friend. | 我只是个…朋友 | 
| [24:28] | My name’s Pete. You must be Rex, right? | 我叫彼得 你是莱克斯吧 | 
| [24:30] | Rex? | 莱克斯 | 
| [24:32] | Hi, baby. I didn’t know you were home. | 宝贝 我不知道你回家了 | 
| [24:33] | How come you didn’t come get me? | 你怎么不去叫我 | 
| [24:35] | Grandma gave me the key. She told me not to wake you. | 外婆给我钥匙的 她叫我别吵醒你 | 
| [24:39] | – Right. – Who is he? Why is he here? | -好吧 -他是谁 他为什么在这儿 | 
| [24:41] | He is a friend of mine, and he needed a place to stay. | 他是我的朋友 需要个住处 | 
| [24:44] | So I said he could stay with us last night. Okay? | 所以我昨晚让他住我们这儿了 | 
| [24:47] | I get it, Rex. It’s your house. | 我理解 莱克斯 这是你家 | 
| [24:49] | I’m just some strange man. | 我只是个陌生人 | 
| [24:50] | For all you know, I could be a Rangers fan, huh? | 我说不定是游骑兵队的球迷呢 | 
| [24:53] | Are you? | 你是吗 | 
| [24:54] | – I am. – Your team sucks. | -是的 -你们队真烂 | 
| [24:56] | Yes, they do, Rex. | 说得太对了 莱克斯 | 
| [24:58] | Grandma said she was bringing you home at 10:00. What happened? | 外婆说她会10点带你回家的 怎么回事 | 
| [25:00] | Ms. Thomas fell over again. | 托马斯女士又摔倒了 | 
| [25:02] | Grandma said she needed to go help her out. | 外婆说她得去帮她 | 
| [25:04] | She didn’t give me breakfast, either. | 她也没给我做早餐 | 
| [25:06] | Said she assumed you at least had some food in the house. | 她说她觉得你这边至少应该还有些食物 | 
| [25:10] | Look, um… this is not how I saw this morning going. I’m sorry. | 我并没想到今天早上会是这样 抱歉 | 
| [25:13] | No, I’m sorry about sneaking off like that. | 不 我很抱歉我那样偷偷溜走 | 
| [25:15] | Mom, there’s no Fruit Loops or OJ. | 妈妈 既没有水果圈也没有橙汁 | 
| [25:18] | Yeah, I know, baby. | 我知道 宝贝 | 
| [25:19] | I was gonna go to the market. I just haven’t, um… | 我本打算去市场的 但我没… | 
| [25:23] | had a second. | 来得及 | 
| [25:24] | Do you… Maybe you should… | 你…你还是… | 
| [25:26] | – Okay. I’ll take off. – Mom, I’m hungry. | -好 我走了 -妈妈 我饿了 | 
| [25:29] | Hey, Rex, is there any place around here that’s special? | 莱克斯 这附近有什么特别的地方吗 | 
| [25:32] | Someplace you like, you know? | 你喜欢的地方 | 
| [25:33] | – Maybe– – No, you don’t have to– | -或许 -不 你不用麻烦 | 
| [25:34] | Maybe the three of us. Maybe we go. It’s my treat, no problem. | 我们三个一起去吧 我请客 没事的 | 
| [25:36] | I appreciate what you’re doing, you don’t have to do that. | 多谢你的好意 你不用那么做的 | 
| [25:39] | What am I doing? It’s breakfast. | 怎么了 就是早餐 | 
| [25:40] | Donatello’s! I want pancakes. | 多纳泰罗餐厅 我要吃薄煎饼 | 
| [25:42] | I like pancakes. I do. I really like pancakes. | 我喜欢薄煎饼 真的 我可喜欢薄煎饼了 | 
| [25:47] | – What do you say? – Come on, Mom. | -怎么样 -去吧 妈妈 | 
| [25:48] | – Come on, Mom. – This is your last chance to escape. | -去吧 妈妈 -这是你最后的逃跑机会 | 
| [25:50] | I don’t want a chance to escape. I want pancakes. | 我不想逃跑 我想吃薄煎饼 | 
| [25:54] | – Put your jacket on. – Yes! | -去穿外套 -太棒了 | 
| [25:58] | Pass me a little bit of that syrup. Yeah? | 给我点糖浆 好吗 | 
| [25:59] | Can you spare some? Ah, man. Thank you, bud. | 能给我点吗 谢谢 哥们 | 
| [26:04] | So how many nights a week you work there? | 你每周在那里工作几晚 | 
| [26:06] | Just the weekends. I teach. | 只是周末 我教课 | 
| [26:08] | Teach? What do you teach? | 教课 教什么 | 
| [26:10] | – Guitar, piano. – Yeah? | -吉他 钢琴 -是吗 | 
| [26:12] | Yeah. But the bar keeps the lights on, so… | 嗯 但酒吧赚的钱能付账 所以… | 
| [26:15] | I get it. | 我理解 | 
| [26:17] | Yeah. Keeps this kid in hockey shirts, right? | 嗯 能给孩子买冰球衣 是吧 | 
| [26:20] | I get to hear the music. | 我又能听音乐 | 
| [26:21] | Okay, you know what? I think that’s good. What do you think? | 好吧 这可以了吧 你说呢 | 
| [26:24] | – Get you some pancakes for that syrup. – So good. | -给你的糖浆配点薄煎饼吧 -真棒 | 
| [26:27] | – Oh, yeah? – You should stay over more often. | -是吗 -你该多来留宿 | 
| [26:29] | I appreciate that, buddy. | 多谢了 哥们 | 
| [26:34] | Grandma never brings me here. | 外婆从不带我来这儿 | 
| [26:36] | And Mom, only special occasions. | 妈妈只有在特别的时候才带我来 | 
| [26:38] | Well, you know… | 是啊 | 
| [26:42] | Wait, you two aren’t, like, getting married or something? | 等等 你们俩不是要结婚了吧 | 
| [26:46] | – No. We are, uh… – I think… | -不 我们… -我觉得 | 
| [26:47] | I think we’re just friends. | 我们只是朋友 | 
| [26:51] | That’s right. | 是啊 | 
| [26:54] | Did you two have sex last night? | 你俩昨晚做爱了吗 | 
| [26:57] | – Okay. – Oh, boy. | -好吧 -天呐 | 
| [26:59] | Mom, I’m nearly nine. We know this stuff. | 妈妈 我都快九岁了 我们清楚这些事 | 
| [27:02] | Is that so? | 是吗 | 
| [27:03] | You have heard of the Internet? Paulie’s brother showed us some– | 你知道互联网吧 保利的哥哥给我们看了… | 
| [27:07] | Know what? I think you and I are gonna talk about this later. | 这样吧 这事我们回头再谈 | 
| [27:09] | It was kinda gross, so I went outside to play hockey. | 挺恶心的 我出去玩冰球了 | 
| [27:12] | He does listen to me occasionally. | 他偶尔还是会听我的 | 
| [27:14] | – Hockey player, Rex? – Yes, I am. | -你打冰球啊 莱克斯 -是啊 | 
| [27:16] | Yeah, he’d, uh, play all day if he could. | 嗯 如果能 他能打上一整天 | 
| [27:19] | Yeah, my son was the same. | 我儿子当年也是 | 
| [27:22] | You have a son? | 你有儿子啊 | 
| [27:27] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [27:29] | – Where is he? – You know what, baby? He doesn’t– | -他在哪 -宝贝 他不… | 
| [27:31] | I just… I don’t get to see him the way I want to, Rex. | 我现在不能如愿见到他了 莱克斯 | 
| [27:37] | Yeah, I don’t see my dad, either. | 嗯 我也不能见到我爸 | 
| [27:40] | Haven’t seen him since I was a little kid. | 从我小时候就没见过他了 | 
| [27:43] | Well, you know… wherever he is, I’m sure he misses you. | 不管他在哪 他肯定很想你 | 
| [27:48] | He doesn’t really know me. Do you miss yours? | 他并不认识我 你想你儿子吗 | 
| [27:52] | I miss him every day. | 每天都想 | 
| [28:15] | Guess I’ll try to say goodbye to you like an adult this time, huh? | 我这次得努力像个大人那样跟你道别了 | 
| [28:19] | – I appreciate that. – Yeah. | -多谢了 -嗯 | 
| [28:22] | He’s a good kid. | 他是个好孩子 | 
| [28:25] | Yeah. Knows a little too much, I think. | 是啊 好像懂的太多了 | 
| [28:28] | He’d rather play hockey. I think you’re safe. | 他宁可去打冰球 别担心 | 
| [28:32] | For now, yeah. | 暂时是的 | 
| [28:35] | Look, if I’m ever back this way, maybe we could– | 如果我还再回来这边… | 
| [28:38] | – You’ve got my number. – Yeah, I do. | -你有我的号码 -是啊 | 
| [28:43] | – Okay. – Yeah. | -好吧 -嗯 | 
| [28:49] | Take care. | 保重 | 
| [28:53] | You know, the band’s playing again tonight. | 乐队今晚还来演奏 | 
| [28:59] | Just sayin’. | 就那么一说 | 
| [29:04] | Listen, you, uh… you take care, okay? | 你多保重 好吗 | 
| [29:08] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [29:48] | Hey, miss, that room wasn’t occupied. | 小姐 那房间没客人的 | 
| [29:52] | Miss! | 小姐 | 
| [29:55] | Miss! | 小姐 | 
| [29:58] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [30:00] | You all right? | 你没事吧 | 
| [30:01] | Are you following me? | 你在跟踪我吗 | 
| [30:03] | Why would I be following you? | 我为什么要跟踪你 | 
| [30:06] | You okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [30:50] | *The night just seems To drag on forever* | *长夜似乎无止尽* | 
| [30:59] | *Waiting for that cleansing Morning call* | *等着那通提神的叫醒电话* | 
| [31:07] | *Running from the mirror So I don’t see it any clearer* | *逃避镜子 我没有看得更清* | 
| [31:14] | *As fireworks bright and loud Burn out and fall* | *如烟火喧闹明亮 烧尽坠落* | 
| [31:22] | *Wild and lonesome* | *狂野孤独* | 
| [31:26] | *Wild and lonesome* | *狂野孤独* | 
| [31:30] | *You’re blowing through life, son Like a Texas dust storm* | *你在消磨人生 犹如德州的尘暴* | 
| [31:38] | *Wild and lonesome* | *狂野孤独* | 
| [31:42] | *Like a child Who wants someone to play with* | *就像渴望的孩子 想要个玩伴* | 
| [31:51] | *Keep him warm* | *与他取暖* | 
| [32:07] | *When I finally see The line on the horizon* | *当我终于看到地平线* | 
| [32:17] | What the hell? | 管他呢 | 
| [32:20] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 知道啦 | 
| [32:37] | *This life is a dream* | *这生活如梦一般* | 
| [32:41] | *When I wake up* | *待我醒来* | 
| [32:42] | *I see your face smiling over at me* | *正好看到你的笑颜* | 
| [32:48] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 | 
| [32:52] | *Then you tell me that you love me And I light up* | *然后你说爱我 我的心被点亮* | 
| [32:56] | *When you touch me And this life is all that I need* | *当你触碰我 这是我需要的一切* | 
| [33:07] | Well, I wasn’t expecting to see you again. | 我没想到还能再见到你 | 
| [33:10] | You know… | 是啊 | 
| [33:13] | It’s a real good band. | 这个乐队真的很好 | 
| [33:16] | – Is that what it is? – Yeah. | -是因为这个吗 -嗯 | 
| [33:20] | – So how far did you get? – About two hours down the road. | -你开了多远 -沿路开了两小时 | 
| [33:22] | Two hours. | 两小时 | 
| [33:25] | Well, I guess that I should be real insulted | 我要么该觉得很受辱 | 
| [33:26] | or real flattered, huh? | 要么该觉得很荣幸 是吧 | 
| [33:27] | It just took some time, you know, | 就是花了点时间 | 
| [33:30] | for it to really sink in just how good that music was. | 才意识到 那音乐究竟有多美妙 | 
| [33:32] | Felt like it’d be a shame to miss out. | 觉得如果错过就太可惜了 | 
| [33:35] | Well, all right. | 好吧 | 
| [33:37] | – One beer at a time? – Yeah. | -一次一瓶酒吗 -嗯 | 
| [33:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [33:48] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [34:09] | *I wake up with my children Right around the crack of noon* | *跟孩子们一起醒来 时值正午* | 
| [34:17] | *And I do good like a good daddy should* | *我像个好爸爸那样* | 
| [34:20] | *Till the devil rolls out that moon* | *直到魔鬼推出了圆月* | 
| [34:24] | *Once that whiskey hits my lips It opens Pandora’s box* | *威士忌一沾上我的嘴唇 就打开了潘多拉魔盒* | 
| [34:32] | *And I start a-lyin’ and a-smokin’ and a-fightin’* | *我开始抽烟 滋事* | 
| [34:38] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -没事吧 -嗯 | 
| [34:41] | – Yeah. Are you sure? – Yeah. It’s nothing. | -真的 你确定 -嗯 没事的 | 
| [34:46] | Yo, Beth, can I get a beer? | 贝丝 给我瓶啤酒 | 
| [34:48] | – No causing any trouble. – All right. | -别惹麻烦 -好 | 
| [34:50] | *Cold neon blood Starts a-pumpin’ to my heart* | *冰冷的霓虹血涌入我的心* | 
| [34:54] | *My hands get frisky With a mind of their own* | *我的手就不由自主地乱来* | 
| [34:58] | *My legs start walkin’ me Anywhere but home* | *我的腿开始带我走 偏偏不回家* | 
| [35:01] | *And I’m a double-talking Chicken-lickin’,* | *我开始找麻烦 找女人* | 
| [35:03] | *meaner than the dickens* | *犯浑* | 
| [35:05] | *Sick and wicked, hole diggin’ Pickin’ son of a gun* | *成了个坏坏的混蛋* | 
| [35:09] | *I’ll love you like the devil Bite you like a snake* | *我会像魔鬼般爱你 像蛇般咬你* | 
| [35:11] | – Sorry. – Hey, what’s the hurry? | -抱歉 -着什么急 | 
| [35:13] | – Come dance with me. – Sorry. Stop, stop. Get off me! | -跟我跳个舞嘛 -住手 放开我 | 
| [35:49] | *Tongue gets sharp* | *嘴巴变得刻薄* | 
| [35:51] | *Cold neon blood Starts a-pumpin’ to my heart* | *冰冷的霓虹血涌入我的心* | 
| [35:58] | No, no, no. | 不不 | 
| [36:07] | Ladies, I’m sorry, someone just got real sick in there. | 女士们 抱歉 有人吐得很厉害 | 
| [36:09] | I’d use the men’s room. | 还是去用男厕吧 | 
| [36:14] | – Excuse me. – Can I help you? | -借过 -有事吗 | 
| [36:16] | My friend… | 我朋友 | 
| [36:18] | I think she might be a little bit sick. | 她可能不舒服 | 
| [36:19] | So I’m just gonna go check on her. | 我想来看看她 | 
| [36:21] | I think she went home, buddy. | 她应该是回家了 哥们 | 
| [36:23] | – She went home? – Yeah. I think you should, too. | -回家了 -嗯 你也回家吧 | 
| [36:24] | Yeah, I was… She… Nah, I’m-I’m– I’m pretty sure. | 我…她…不 我确定 | 
| [36:28] | I think you guys have the wrong person here. | 你们找错人了 | 
| [36:30] | You wish we did. | 你做梦吧 | 
| [36:32] | Get back. | 退后 | 
| [36:39] | – Eddie? – You all right, kid? | -埃迪 -你没事吧 丫头 | 
| [36:43] | No shots. | 不能开枪 | 
| [36:45] | Nobody mentioned a guy with her. | 没人说她还有个男同伴 | 
| [36:57] | Dumbass. | 蠢蛋 | 
| [37:01] | You’re so far over your head, you can’t even see the light. | 你太不自量力 都找不到北了 | 
| [37:04] | Is that right? | 是吗 | 
| [38:41] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [38:44] | Why are they coming after you? | 他们为什么要追杀你 | 
| [38:46] | No. I’m outta here. | 不 我要走了 | 
| [38:48] | You stay where you are. | 你哪都别去 | 
| [38:50] | – Who are they? – I don’t know. I don’t know. | -他们是谁 -我不知道 | 
| [38:52] | I came in here, and they asked me if I wanted to party, | 我来上厕所 她们就问我要不要一起玩 | 
| [38:54] | and then I said no, and they just, like, freaked out on me. | 我说不要 她们就…抓狂了 | 
| [38:57] | I don’t know. Chicks can be rough. | 我不知道 女人也能很坏的 | 
| [38:59] | Bullshit. | 扯淡 | 
| [39:05] | There’s more of ’em out there. | 外面还有更多人 | 
| [39:09] | And what? | 怎么 | 
| [39:10] | You… You’re just some Good Samaritan who couldn’t stand by? | 你就是个不忍袖手旁观的好心人吗 | 
| [39:14] | I’m just an asshole who couldn’t stay out of trouble, that’s all. | 我就是个没法不惹麻烦的混蛋 | 
| [39:21] | I’m gonna ask you one more time, kid. | 我再问你一次 丫头 | 
| [39:24] | You tell me who they are. | 告诉我他们是谁 | 
| [39:28] | No? Okay. | 不说吗 好 | 
| [39:33] | No, wait, wait, wait! | 不 等等 | 
| [39:36] | If there’s more people out there, people like this… | 如果外面还有他们这样的人 | 
| [39:41] | I mean, you didn’t just come in here | 你都冲进来了 | 
| [39:43] | to leave me for them. Did you? | 不会把我留给他们吧 | 
| [39:48] | You can help me. | 你可以帮我 | 
| [39:50] | Can’t you? | 是吧 | 
| [39:52] | You’re like them. | 你就像他们 | 
| [39:55] | Better, even. | 还更厉害 | 
| [40:00] | Please. | 求你 | 
| [40:04] | Thank you all very much! See ya next time. | 谢谢大家 下次再见 | 
| [40:17] | Let’s go. | 走吧 | 
| [40:18] | – Just… do exactly what I say. – Okay. | -照我说的做 -好 | 
| [40:23] | Easy. | 放松 | 
| [40:25] | It’s okay. | 没事的 | 
| [40:33] | It’s okay. It’s okay. Go this way. | 没事的 这边走 | 
| [40:36] | Stay with me. | 跟住我 | 
| [40:38] | Easy. | 放松 | 
| [40:42] | Excuse me. | 借过 | 
| [40:44] | – Go, go, go. – Wait, wait, wait. What? What? What? | -快走 -等等 什么 | 
| [40:58] | Go! Go now! | 快走 | 
| [41:09] | What’s your problem, man? | 你什么毛病 | 
| [41:12] | Come on. | 拜托 | 
| [41:19] | Hey, Ringo, you wanna deal with these assholes? | 林格 你去收拾一下这些混蛋啊 | 
| [41:49] | Get your ass up. | 起来 | 
| [42:00] | No! No! No! Help me! | 不不 救我 | 
| [42:21] | Get off of her! | 放开她 | 
| [42:33] | Come on. | 来啊 | 
| [43:01] | No, no, no! | 不不 | 
| [43:05] | Frank! | 弗兰克 | 
| [44:20] | No. No. No. | 不不 | 
| [44:24] | I got you. | 有我呢 | 
| [44:26] | Get me a rag! Get me a goddamn rag! | 给我拿块布 快点的 | 
| [44:30] | I got you. Okay. Okay. I’m right here. | 有我呢 好了 我在呢 | 
| [44:33] | I’m gonna get you out of here. I’m gonna get you out of here. | 我带你走 | 
| [44:46] | We’re being followed. | 我们被跟踪了 | 
| [44:53] | Look out! | 小心 | 
| [44:59] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 | 
| [45:26] | No, please. Please just let me go. Please. | 不要 让我走吧 求你 | 
| [45:34] | Honestly, I don’t know why these people are after me. | 真的 我不知道他们为什么追杀我 | 
| [45:36] | Shut up. Find the closest hospital. Find it now. | 闭嘴 找到最近的医院 马上 | 
| [45:39] | – Okay, yeah– – Let’s go! | -好吧 -快点 | 
| [45:40] | Okay. Up three blocks, then left at the light. | 好 往前三个街区 信号灯处左转 | 
| [45:42] | Hey, Beth? Beth, can you hear me? | 贝丝 你听得到吗 | 
| [45:46] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [45:48] | I know it hurts, but you’re gonna be all right. | 我知道很疼 但你没事的 | 
| [45:50] | – You need to know that. – Rex. He’s alone. | -你要知道 -莱克斯 他一个人在家 | 
| [45:53] | Where’s the turn? | 转弯在哪 | 
| [45:54] | – I don’t see any goddamn turn! – It’s here! Left here! | -没有转弯啊 -这里 左转 | 
| [46:10] | Shit. You all right, man? | 该死 你没事吧 | 
| [46:11] | – Get your hands off me. – Take it easy. | -放开我 -放松 | 
| [46:13] | – You’re bleeding– – I got a woman in the back. | -你流血了 -后面有个女人 | 
| [46:14] | You help her! Hurry, let’s go! | 你帮她 快点的 | 
| [46:17] | – Come on! – All right. | -快点 -好 | 
| [46:18] | This is a gunshot wound. What happened here? | 这是枪伤 发生了什么 | 
| [46:20] | We have to call the cops. Take it easy. | 我们得报警 慢慢来 | 
| [46:22] | – No, I’m okay. – I got you. Don’t worry. | -我没事 -我会帮你 没事的 | 
| [46:23] | I’ve gotta get home to my kid. | 我得回家找我儿子 | 
| [46:25] | – Gonna take care of you. – Let me go! | -让他们帮你 -放开我 | 
| [46:26] | – God damn. – Grab her legs. | -该死 -抓住她的腿 | 
| [46:28] | No! | 不 | 
| [46:29] | I’m sorry. I am so goddamn sorry. | 对不起 我真抱歉 | 
| [46:31] | I gotta get home to Rex. | 我得回家找莱克斯 | 
| [46:32] | – I’ll call him. He’s gonna be okay. – Please. | -我会打给他 他没事的 -求你 | 
| [46:35] | – Hey, you can’t leave the scene, man. – Go! | -你不能离开 -你快去 | 
| [46:36] | – Stay here! Let’s go. – Take care of her, hear me? | -别走开 我们走 -照顾好她 | 
| [46:38] | You take care of her! | 你们照顾好她 | 
| [46:40] | – Go! – Let’s go! | -快去 -我们走 | 
| [46:47] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 | 
| [47:17] | This is not what I signed up for. | 我可没答应这种事 | 
| [47:20] | Find the girl. And whoever she’s with. | 找到那姑娘 以及和她在一起的人 | 
| [47:27] | And you’ll tell me where they are, | 然后告诉我他们在哪 | 
| [47:28] | and you’ll keep your people away. | 叫你的人别插手 | 
| [47:30] | This has gotten too big. Look at this mess. | 这事闹大了 看看这场面 | 
| [47:35] | Call it a turf war. | 就说是黑帮战 | 
| [47:38] | It happens. | 时有发生的 | 
| [47:41] | Thank you, Lieutenant. | 谢谢 副队 | 
| [47:47] | You can go now. | 你走吧 | 
| [47:58] | It was outside the window. | 在窗外找到的 | 
| [48:00] | The girl must have dropped it when she was trying to get out. | 肯定是那姑娘想爬出去时掉的 | 
| [48:06] | Laptop is in there. It’s what you wanted? | 笔记本电脑在里面 你不是要这个吗 | 
| [48:29] | Show me. | 给我看 | 
| [48:36] | You didn’t say she’d have help. | 你没说她有帮手 | 
| [48:42] | He was good. | 他很厉害 | 
| [48:44] | As good as I’ve seen. | 我见过最好的 | 
| [48:48] | This is someone’s dog, let off the leash. | 这是谁的狗跑出来了 | 
| [48:53] | A man this good won’t be that hard to find. | 这么厉害的人不会难找的 | 
| [48:56] | There’ll be people who know him… | 肯定有人认识他 | 
| [49:00] | who care for him… | 在乎他 | 
| [49:04] | or who fear him. | 或是怕他 | 
| [49:11] | And they’ll tell me how to find him. | 他们会带我找到他 | 
| [49:34] | Sweet dreams, asshole. | 好梦 混蛋 | 
| [49:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [50:41] | Will there be more of them? | 还会来更多人吗 | 
| [50:49] | I hope so. | 那最好 |