| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:35] | You did it again. | 你又打瞌睡了 | 
| [00:37] | You should really let me drive. | 你该让我开的 | 
| [00:41] | You ain’t driving. | 你别想了 | 
| [00:44] | Look, you keep falling asleep. | 你总这么打瞌睡 | 
| [00:46] | You’re gonna drive us into some ditch | 你会把我们开沟里 | 
| [00:47] | and then we’ll freeze to death in the middle of nowhere. | 然后我们就会在前不着村后不着店的地方冻死了 | 
| [00:56] | Well, we should stop till you get some rest, at least. | 你至少该停车 先休息会儿 | 
| [00:59] | Are you gonna keep an eye on me? Make sure I don’t bleed out? | 你要看着我 确保我不会流血而死吗 | 
| [01:04] | It’s the least I can do after you saved my life. | 你救了我 这也是应该的嘛 | 
| [01:08] | That bullshit of yours, what… | 你的鬼扯 | 
| [01:10] | what kind of asshole does that actually work on? | 对什么样的蠢蛋好使啊 | 
| [01:12] | I’m just wondering. | 我真想知道 | 
| [01:13] | Fine. Fine. You know what, forget it. | 好吧 算了 | 
| [01:16] | Kill yourself just to prove a point. | 害死自己证明你是对的好了 | 
| [01:18] | – How very male of you. – Right. | -真大男子主义 -嗯 | 
| [01:22] | We’re in the middle of nowhere. | 我们在荒郊野岭 | 
| [01:23] | – Jesus Christ. – How far do we plan to run, anyway? | -天呐 -我们到底要跑多远 | 
| [01:30] | Whatever. Whatever. | 随你了 | 
| [02:10] | Go get us a room. | 去给我们要间房 | 
| [02:12] | – Just one? – Just one. | -就一间吗 -对 | 
| [02:20] | Yeah? | 喂 | 
| [02:20] | Don’t do anything stupid, you got it? | 别干傻事 知道了吗 | 
| [02:24] | Look, why can’t you just let me go? | 你为什么不放我走呢 | 
| [02:26] | I mean, seriously, we got away. | 真的 我们都跑掉了 | 
| [02:27] | The only place you’re going is in that office to get us a room. | 你只能去那间办公室里给我们要间房 | 
| [02:34] | I’ll need some money. | 我需要钱 | 
| [02:52] | Not suspicious at all. | 完全不可疑呢 | 
| [03:06] | Christ. | 天呐 | 
| [03:27] | It’s late. | 现在很晚了 | 
| [03:29] | – Technically, I think it’s early. – You want a room? | -严格讲 是太早了 -要房间吗 | 
| [03:35] | I don’t suppose you got a | 你们后面 | 
| [03:37] | bathroom back there I could use, do you, Debbie? | 有厕所我能借用下吗 黛比 | 
| [03:40] | No, we don’t. | 不能 | 
| [03:41] | But there’s all the facilities you might need | 因为你需要的设施 | 
| [03:43] | in the rooms if you rent one. | 都在你可以租的房间里 | 
| [03:45] | That’s what we do here. | 我们就是做这个生意的 | 
| [03:47] | Please. I’ve been on the road all night. | 拜托了 我在路上跑了一晚上了 | 
| [03:48] | I’m, like, really desperate here. | 我要急死了 | 
| [03:50] | We got a policy. | 我们有规矩 | 
| [03:52] | List of facilities, the usual motel stuff. | 设施清单 就一般旅馆的那些 | 
| [03:54] | But we’re clean. My folks are strict on that. | 但我们很干净 我父母对此很严格 | 
| [04:00] | – I’ll take a twin. – All right, then. | -我要个双人间 -好 | 
| [04:03] | To be clear, this is for tonight, not tomorrow, okay? | 说清楚 这是今晚的房 不是明天的 | 
| [04:07] | That’ll be another charge. | 那得另收费了 | 
| [04:10] | Actually, that’s… | 其实 | 
| [04:10] | that’s not very clear at all. I mean, look. | 这并不清楚 看啊 | 
| [04:15] | Sun’s up. It’s tomorrow, surely. | 太阳升起来了 已经明天了吧 | 
| [04:18] | Today, even. | 应该说是今天的 | 
| [04:20] | You check in before my night shift finishes, it’s not today. | 你在我的夜班结束前入住 就不算今天 | 
| [04:24] | It’s yesterday, sun or no sun. | 是昨天 不管有没有太阳 | 
| [04:27] | You want a room or not? | 你要不要房间了 | 
| [04:51] | Number seven, around back. | 7号 在后面 | 
| [05:21] | Let’s go. | 进去 | 
| [05:34] | Sit on the bed. Go on. | 去坐在床上 | 
| [05:45] | Damn it. | 该死 | 
| [05:59] | Oh, God. | 天呐 | 
| [06:29] | Shit. | 该死 | 
| [06:42] | Ah, shit. | 该死 | 
| [06:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [06:50] | You got a name I could use? | 能告诉我个名字吗 | 
| [06:52] | Shit. | 该死 | 
| [06:57] | Just call me Pete. | 叫我彼得就行 | 
| [07:01] | – Pete? – Yeah. | -彼得 -嗯 | 
| [07:04] | I’m Rachel. | 我是瑞秋 | 
| [07:08] | Okay, Pete, so… what’s the plan? | 好吧 彼得 有什么计划 | 
| [07:17] | Just go get in the bathroom. | 去厕所里 | 
| [07:20] | Go on. Go. | 快点 去 | 
| [07:32] | Sit down. | 坐下 | 
| [07:51] | Wait. What are you do… | 等等 你干什么… | 
| [07:55] | Oh, youch. | 天呐 | 
| [07:58] | That is nasty, isn’t it? | 这可不妙 是吧 | 
| [08:07] | Oh, shit. | 该死 | 
| [08:08] | Hey, are you sure you wouldn’t rather be alone for this? | 你真不要自己一个人处理吗 | 
| [08:10] | I can leave. | 我可以走的 | 
| [08:18] | God… | 天呐 | 
| [08:21] | Open up the medicine kit. | 打开医疗箱 | 
| [08:24] | Go on. | 快点 | 
| [08:41] | It must have been a ricochet. It didn’t go too deep. | 肯定是反弹的 没进去太深 | 
| [08:47] | Every cloud, huh? | 总有积极的一面 是吧 | 
| [09:04] | Son of a bitch. | 该死 | 
| [09:07] | Look, I’m gonna need you to do this for me, all right? | 我需要你帮我 好吗 | 
| [09:12] | Come on, you figure you owe me. | 来嘛 你欠我的 | 
| [09:13] | Just pick it up and do it for me, for Chrissake. | 拿镊子替我夹出来 天呐 | 
| [09:21] | – What are you doing? – Washing my hands. | -你干什么 -洗手 | 
| [09:24] | You want me digging around with these | 我们之前到处摸 | 
| [09:26] | after what we’ve been doing? | 要我拿脏手给你取吗 | 
| [09:46] | All right, here goes. | 好了 开始了 | 
| [09:53] | Is this, like, normal behavior for you? | 这对你来说正常吗 | 
| [09:57] | Like, getting shot, I mean. | 挨枪子 | 
| [10:00] | Well, not in the ass. First time for that. | 屁股上没挨过 这是第一次 | 
| [10:03] | Get it. Get it. | 拔出来 | 
| [10:11] | All right, um… now what? | 好了 然后呢 | 
| [10:14] | I need you to stitch up the wound. | 我需要你缝合伤口 | 
| [10:18] | Stitch… | 缝合… | 
| [10:18] | What? I’m a girl, so that means that I know how to sew? | 什么 我是个女孩 就肯定会缝纫吗 | 
| [10:21] | No, I don’t have the first idea how to macramé your backside. | 不 我根本不知道该怎么缝你的屁股 | 
| [10:24] | I don’t give a shit what it looks like. | 我不管你缝得好不好看 | 
| [10:25] | You just close up the wound. Do it now. | 缝合伤口就行 快点的 | 
| [10:39] | Look, I really am grateful for everything you did, okay? | 我真的很感激你所做的一切 | 
| [10:43] | I mean it. And I’m sorry about your girlfriend. | 真的 你女友的事我也很抱歉 | 
| [10:46] | Sucks. Sorry, sorry, sorry. Sorry. | 太不幸了 抱歉 | 
| [10:49] | And I know you want answers. Anyone would. | 我知道你想要答案 换了谁都会 | 
| [10:52] | But I genuinely have no idea what this is. | 但我真的不清楚现在的状况 | 
| [10:56] | All right? I promise you. | 好吗 我发誓 | 
| [10:58] | I think these people | 我觉得这些人 | 
| [10:58] | must have mistaken me for somebody else, ’cause… | 肯定错把我当成别人了 因为 | 
| [11:02] | I’m just some college student | 我只是个大学生 | 
| [11:03] | in town for an interview at the university, and… | 来镇上大学面试的 | 
| [11:08] | Hey, mister, um… | 先生 | 
| [11:11] | Pete, um… | 彼得 | 
| [11:14] | Look, I don’t want any more trouble, okay? | 我不想再惹麻烦了 | 
| [11:18] | My parents are gonna start wondering where the hell I am. | 我父母肯定要担心我的下落了 | 
| [11:20] | So can you please, please, just let me go? | 你可以让我走吗 求你 | 
| [11:24] | You done? | 好了吗 | 
| [11:26] | Please, listen to me, okay? I need to go– | 拜托 听我说 我得走… | 
| [11:29] | With the stitching? Are you done? | 缝针 缝好了吗 | 
| [11:37] | Yeah, I’m done. | 好了 | 
| [11:43] | Get on the bed. | 去床上 | 
| [11:53] | No, no! | 不 | 
| [11:55] | Get your ass on the goddamn bed. | 给我乖乖躺床上 | 
| [12:08] | – Give me your hands. – What are you doing? | -手给我 -你干什么 | 
| [12:09] | – Give me your goddamn hands! – No. | -手给我 -不 | 
| [12:11] | – Look, hey, hey– – Shut up. | -听着 -闭嘴 | 
| [12:22] | Hey, you really don’t have to do this, okay? | 你不想这么做的 好吗 | 
| [12:25] | I’m not gonna run again. I promise. | 我不会再跑了 我保证 | 
| [12:35] | You want your shoes on or off? | 你要脱鞋吗 | 
| [12:39] | – Screw you. – Okay. | -去你的 -好吧 | 
| [12:41] | – Suit yourself. – Yeah. | -随你 -嗯 | 
| [12:43] | God… | 天呐 | 
| [12:46] | Oh, God. | 天呐 | 
| [12:51] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 | 
| [12:54] | I’m gonna try to get some sleep. | 我要睡会儿 | 
| [12:56] | I suggest you do the same. | 我建议你也是 | 
| [12:58] | You just… | 你… | 
| [13:00] | You can’t just leave me here like this. | 你不能把我这么晾着 | 
| [13:03] | You’re gonna try and get some sleep? | 你要睡觉 | 
| [13:05] | Okay, well, I’m gonna wake you up. | 好啊 我要吵醒你 | 
| [13:06] | And I’m gonna wake up everybody else in this motel, too. | 我还要吵醒这旅馆里的每一个人 | 
| [13:09] | And let ’em know that Pete… whatever-your-last-name-is | 让他们知道彼得·不知道姓什么 | 
| [13:12] | tied me up, okay? God… | 把我绑了起来 天呐 | 
| [13:15] | Let me go. Let me go. Let me go. | 放了我 | 
| [13:18] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不 | 
| [13:34] | Sleep tight. | 好好睡吧 | 
| [15:06] | Kill me. | 杀了我 | 
| [15:09] | Dying’s easy. | 死亡太简单了 | 
| [15:33] | Morning, Billy. | 早啊 比利 | 
| [15:38] | Looks like you were dreaming again. Anything interesting? | 你好像又做梦了 梦到什么有趣的事了吗 | 
| [15:42] | Why do you come here? | 你为什么来 | 
| [15:50] | I don’t know you. | 我不认识你 | 
| [15:58] | That’s right, you don’t. | 没错 你是不认识 | 
| [16:06] | You must be Agent Madani. | 你是马达尼特工吧 | 
| [16:08] | Glad I finally caught you. | 很高兴总算见到你了 | 
| [16:13] | You are? | 你是 | 
| [16:15] | Dr. Dumont. I’ve been working with Mr. Russo for months. | 杜蒙特医生 我几个月来一直在帮助罗素先生 | 
| [16:20] | Then I suppose you know that | 那你应该知道 | 
| [16:21] | he’s faking this whole “I can’t remember” act. | 他这套”我不记得了”都是装的 | 
| [16:24] | No. Right now he doesn’t have the means to fake anything. | 不 他现在根本没办法装什么 | 
| [16:29] | How are you doing, Billy? | 你好吗 比利 | 
| [16:31] | My face hurts. | 我的脸疼 | 
| [16:33] | Head, too. | 脑袋也是 | 
| [16:37] | – Did you sleep? – Some. I guess. | -你睡着了吗 -睡了会儿吧 | 
| [16:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [16:45] | It’s time for Mr. Russo’s assigned therapy. | 罗素先生该进行指派治疗了 | 
| [16:47] | I’m afraid I’m gonna have to ask you to leave. | 我恐怕得请你出去 | 
| [16:54] | You do know what he did, right? What he’s capable of? | 你知道他做了什么吧 他有什么本事 | 
| [16:57] | Is that in your file? | 这你案卷里写了吗 | 
| [16:59] | My patient’s alleged crimes are not my concern. | 我的病人据犯下的罪与我无关 | 
| [17:03] | I’m only interested in his health. | 我只在乎他的健康 | 
| [17:07] | Gotta build the jigsaw. | 得拼拼图 | 
| [17:10] | – Isn’t that right? – That’s right. | -是吧 -是的 | 
| [17:12] | What’s he talking about? | 他说什么呢 | 
| [17:13] | We’ve been using the metaphor that Billy’s injuries | 我们采用了一个隐喻 比利的伤 | 
| [17:16] | turned his memories and identity into a jigsaw puzzle. | 把他的记忆和身份变成了拼图 | 
| [17:20] | I’m here to help him solve it. | 我会帮他解开这个谜团 | 
| [17:22] | That man is the best liar I’ve ever seen, | 那男人是我见过的最会撒谎的人 | 
| [17:24] | and I deal with liars professionally. | 我的职业就是跟撒谎者打交道呢 | 
| [17:27] | Whereas my job is to | 我的工作是 | 
| [17:29] | help my patients discover the truth and deal with it. | 帮助病人发现真相 并进行应对 | 
| [17:33] | Whatever that new reality might be. | 不管那新现实是什么 | 
| [17:35] | Simple. | 简单 | 
| [17:37] | Life behind bars. | 终生入狱 | 
| [17:40] | I don’t expect you to understand, given the circumstances. | 鉴于这种情况 我并不指望你理解 | 
| [17:45] | I’m aware that you suffered | 我知道你自己 | 
| [17:47] | a major head trauma of your own, Agent Madani. | 也遭遇了严重头部创伤 马达尼特工 | 
| [17:49] | Have you sought therapy? | 你进行治疗了吗 | 
| [17:57] | I’m getting exactly what I need. Don’t worry. | 我得到了我所需的 别担心 | 
| [18:04] | See you tonight, Russo. | 今晚见 罗素 | 
| [18:18] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [18:23] | I did something to her, didn’t I? | 我对她做了什么 是吧 | 
| [18:29] | Well, we talked about this before, recently. You don’t remember? | 我们最近才谈过这事 你不记得了吗 | 
| [18:34] | No. | 不 | 
| [18:34] | Not even that we spoke about it? | 都不记得我们谈过吗 | 
| [18:36] | No! All right? I can’t remember everything! | 不记得 我不可能什么都记得 | 
| [19:01] | Head hurts. | 头疼 | 
| [19:03] | Can I get some Tylenol or something before we start? | 我们开始前 可以给我点泰勒诺吗 | 
| [19:08] | I’ll talk to the nurse. | 我去找护士 | 
| [19:16] | What was it? | 是什么 | 
| [19:24] | What was it that I did to her? | 我对她做了什么 | 
| [19:29] | You shot her in the head. | 你开枪打了她的脑袋 | 
| [20:32] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [20:33] | You have a lot of people who care about you. | 你有很多在乎你的人 | 
| [20:40] | I’m sorry, do I know you? | 抱歉 我认识你吗 | 
| [20:43] | The right loving sentiment | 我们需要治愈时 | 
| [20:44] | can be so uplifting when we need healing. | 合适的爱意很能振奋精神 | 
| [20:50] | “Beth, take this as the universe telling you to watch more TV.” | “贝丝 把这当是宇宙在告诉你多看电视” | 
| [20:55] | I don’t know about that. | 这可未必 | 
| [21:01] | From the handwriting, it looks like you have a boy. | 从这笔迹看 你有个儿子 | 
| [21:04] | Yeah, to have a son is a blessing. | 嗯 有儿子是福气 | 
| [21:09] | “Rex.” Strong name. | “莱克斯” 很强势的名字 | 
| [21:13] | Beth, we’re gonna talk about a name, you and I. | 贝丝 我们来谈一个名字 | 
| [21:17] | Before we do, | 在此之前 | 
| [21:19] | I want you to think about all of these people… | 我要你想想这些人 | 
| [21:22] | whose names are on these cards that I just read, | 他们的名字就写在我刚看过的这些卡片上 | 
| [21:24] | because these names I know. | 因为这些名字我知道了 | 
| [21:27] | Okay? | 好吗 | 
| [21:31] | Good. | 好 | 
| [21:33] | Now I need the name of the man at the bar. | 我需要酒吧里那个男人的名字 | 
| [21:37] | You know who I mean? | 你知道我说的谁吧 | 
| [21:40] | Who was the man who brought you here? | 那个送你来的男人是谁 | 
| [21:45] | Are you a cop? | 你是警察吗 | 
| [21:51] | Cops asked me the same thing. I said I don’t know. | 警察也问了我这个问题 我说了我不知道 | 
| [21:55] | He risked his life to save yours. | 他为了救你冒了生命危险 | 
| [22:01] | Now, I want to believe that you’re a good woman. | 我想相信你是个好女人 | 
| [22:04] | That God spared you because of that. | 上帝因此免你一死 | 
| [22:07] | So that you could be a good mother to Rex. | 这样你才能做莱克斯的好妈妈 | 
| [22:09] | You leave my baby out of this. | 你别把我儿子扯进来 | 
| [22:12] | Beth, I need to find this man. | 贝丝 我需要找到这男人 | 
| [22:15] | He’s just a guy. | 他只是个普通人 | 
| [22:18] | He’s just a guy I met at the bar. | 只是个我在酒吧认识的男人 | 
| [22:21] | We spent one night together. You know how it goes. You know? | 我们共度了一夜 这种事你懂的 | 
| [22:25] | Yeah. Yes, I know how it goes. | 嗯 我懂的 | 
| [22:31] | This is the wages of sin. | 这是罪的后果 | 
| [22:33] | He brought this on you, but that all can end here. | 这是他给你带来的 但这一切现在就能结束 | 
| [22:37] | What is his name? | 他叫什么 | 
| [22:54] | Pete. | 彼得 | 
| [22:58] | Okay? He said his name was Pete. That’s all I know. | 好吗 他叫彼得 我就知道这么多 | 
| [23:06] | There’s something you’re not telling me. | 你还有事瞒我 | 
| [23:09] | I can see it in you, Beth. | 我看得出 贝丝 | 
| [23:11] | A vow before God is not to be taken lightly. | 对上帝的誓言不可轻慢 | 
| [23:16] | Whatever happens when I leave this room cannot be taken back. | 我离开这里后发生的事 将不可挽回 | 
| [23:23] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 | 
| [23:26] | You owe this man nothing. | 你不欠他什么 | 
| [23:43] | Castiglione. | 卡斯蒂廖内 | 
| [23:56] | I’ll say a prayer for your healing. | 我会祈祷你早日康复 | 
| [24:28] | You know, that actually really hurts. | 那真的很疼的 | 
| [24:31] | Cry me a river. | 哭去吧 | 
| [24:43] | You know, you, uh… | 你知道 | 
| [24:47] | You got a lot of people killed last night. | 你昨晚害死了好多人 | 
| [24:48] | I didn’t kill anyone. | 我没杀谁 | 
| [24:51] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [24:54] | Let’s do this one more time, okay? Just once. | 我们再来一次 就一次 | 
| [24:58] | Who are those people? And why are they comin’ after you? | 那些人是谁 他们为什么追杀你 | 
| [25:03] | How many times do I have to tell you? I don’t know. | 我还要说多少遍 我不知道 | 
| [25:06] | Because you’re a college student, right? | 因为你是个大学生 | 
| [25:08] | Just in from out of town. | 刚从外地来的 | 
| [25:11] | Why aren’t you screaming right now? | 你怎么不叫了 | 
| [25:14] | Why didn’t you say anything to that woman at the front? | 你怎么不跟前台的女人说点什么 | 
| [25:18] | See, I think you’re full of shit, Rachel. | 我觉得你在扯谎 瑞秋 | 
| [25:21] | I think you’re hidin’ something. | 我觉得你有所隐瞒 | 
| [25:24] | What is it? | 是什么 | 
| [25:26] | No? | 不说 | 
| [25:29] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [25:32] | Let’s do it my way. | 按我的来 | 
| [25:34] | No, no, no. No, no, no. | 不不 | 
| [25:36] | – Stop, stop. Stop. – What is that? | -住手 -那是什么 | 
| [25:38] | – No, no, no. – What is that? | -不不 -这是什么 | 
| [25:39] | What are these? What are they? | 是什么 | 
| [25:41] | It’s a school project. I told you. | 学校项目 我告诉你了 | 
| [25:42] | That’s bullshit. What’s in here, pictures? | 扯淡 里面是什么 照片吗 | 
| [25:45] | – What’s in the– – No, don’t! Please! | -是什么 -不 别 | 
| [25:46] | What’s in the goddamn pictures? Answer me! | 照片里有什么 告诉我 | 
| [25:48] | I don’t know, okay? | 我不知道 | 
| [25:50] | If these maniacs chasing after us | 如果这些追杀我们的疯子 | 
| [25:52] | could give me, like, three seconds, | 能给我三秒钟时间 | 
| [25:53] | I can explain that and they could have them. | 我也能说明这点 把东西给他们了 | 
| [25:55] | You gonna have a talk with them? | 你想跟他们谈吗 | 
| [25:56] | You think they wanna talk to you? | 你以为他们想跟你谈吗 | 
| [25:58] | Let me explain something. | 我告诉你吧 | 
| [25:59] | The only reason you’re around right now is because of me. | 你之所以还活着 就是因为我 | 
| [26:01] | You see, they’re comin’ after us both now. | 他们现在要追杀我们两个人了 | 
| [26:03] | That’s where you got lucky. | 所以你走运了 | 
| [26:05] | See, the way I operate, the way I handle situations like this… | 我的办法 我处理这种事的办法 | 
| [26:09] | I kill the enemy before they get to me. That’s what I do. | 我会在敌人找到我之前杀了他们 | 
| [26:12] | That’s a real… that’s a really interesting philosophy. | 这三观真有趣 | 
| [26:15] | Yeah, real sustainable. | 很有可持续性 | 
| [26:17] | Well, works for me. | 对我来说好使 | 
| [26:18] | Says the guy with the bullet hole in his keister. | 屁股上有个弹孔的家伙如是说 | 
| [26:26] | Look, we could disappear, okay? I can make us some IDs. | 我们可以消失的 我可以给咱俩做假证 | 
| [26:30] | Seriously, I do it all the time. It’s not a big problem. | 真的 我常做的 不成问题 | 
| [26:33] | Where’d you learn that? | 你在哪学的 | 
| [26:34] | Was that in college? Is there a course for that? | 大学吗 有这门课 | 
| [26:36] | Thought we were being honest with each other. | 我们不是要说实话吗 | 
| [26:37] | Yeah, see. | 嗯 | 
| [26:40] | You haven’t been straight with me | 自从我救了你 | 
| [26:41] | since I saved your goddamn life. | 你就没跟我说过实话 | 
| [26:42] | You know, it really must get so tiring being so angry all the time. | 老这么气冲冲的一定很累吧 | 
| [26:48] | Yeah. Yeah, that’s the thing. | 嗯 问题是 | 
| [26:49] | I was in a pretty mellow place before all this shit went down. | 这一切发生之前 我本来挺平静的 | 
| [26:52] | I was. | 真的 | 
| [26:54] | I don’t know, I guess… | 我不知道 或许 | 
| [26:56] | it’s my fault. | 该怪我 | 
| [26:58] | It’s my fault. I guess I’m old-fashioned. | 怪我 我太老派 | 
| [27:02] | If it’d been a man those assholes were goin’ after, | 那些混蛋追杀的如果是个男人 | 
| [27:04] | I’ll tell you what, I would’ve bought a beer, | 告诉你 我会买瓶啤酒 | 
| [27:05] | would’ve sat back, I would’ve watched the show. | 坐着看戏 | 
| [27:07] | But see, they… they came after you. | 但是 他们追杀的是你 | 
| [27:11] | A little girl. I had to… | 一个小姑娘 我只能… | 
| [27:13] | to get involved. | 插手 | 
| [27:16] | It’s my own damn fault. | 都怪我自己 | 
| [27:20] | – It is what it is, I guess. – It’s what you made it. | -事情就是这样吧 -是你造成的 | 
| [27:24] | – Come again? – I said it’s what you made it. | -什么 -我说是你造成的 | 
| [27:29] | I was in that bar, remember? | 我当时也在酒吧 记得吗 | 
| [27:33] | You didn’t hesitate. Not for one second. | 你完全没犹豫 一秒都没有 | 
| [27:38] | You know, it’s almost like you were happy for the excuse. | 就好像你很高兴有了个借口 | 
| [27:46] | Yeah… | 嗯 | 
| [27:49] | I’m gonna go out. | 我出去了 | 
| [27:51] | Okay? | 好吗 | 
| [27:55] | No, no, no. You don’t need that again. Trust me. | 不不 你不用再那么做了 相信我 | 
| [27:58] | No? I don’t need this? You sure? | 不吗 不需要吗 你确定 | 
| [28:01] | – Promise. – Yeah? | -我保证 -是吗 | 
| [28:03] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [29:06] | I thought it was worth us reviewing your symptom inventory, | 我觉得我们该列一下你的症状 | 
| [29:08] | see what’s changed. | 看看有什么变化 | 
| [29:11] | Sure. | 好 | 
| [29:12] | You look stronger, physically. | 你的身体看上去更强壮了 | 
| [29:15] | Much as I can. Can’t run. | 也就那样吧 不能跑 | 
| [29:19] | They won’t let me use the gym, but… | 他们不许我用健身房 但… | 
| [29:21] | push-ups, crunches, all that. | 俯卧撑 仰卧起坐什么的 | 
| [29:26] | Stronger every day. | 每天都在变强壮 | 
| [29:28] | But the exercise isn’t helping you sleep? | 但锻炼并未能改善你的睡眠 | 
| [29:33] | No. | 是啊 | 
| [29:35] | Still a three? | 还是个三吗 | 
| [29:44] | You’re still having the dreams? | 你还在做梦吗 | 
| [29:46] | Yes. | 对 | 
| [29:47] | – Tell me about them. – We’ve been over this 100 times. | -跟我说说 -我们都说了一百多次了 | 
| [29:50] | Indulge me. | 迁就我吧 | 
| [29:56] | I see… | 我看到 | 
| [29:59] | – Yeah, it’s me. I’m here. – …the skull. | -是我 我来了 -骷髅头 | 
| [30:07] | Blood… | 血 | 
| [30:11] | Breaking glass. Always the same. | 碎裂的玻璃 总是那些 | 
| [30:21] | And they instill feelings of dread? | 这些让你恐惧吗 | 
| [30:23] | Always the same. | 总是那样 | 
| [30:25] | They’re just dreams, okay? | 那只是梦 | 
| [30:27] | Are you scared during the dreams? | 你做梦时害怕吗 | 
| [30:28] | I don’t know. I don’t remember. | 我不知道 我不记得了 | 
| [30:29] | Do you experience feelings of anxiety while you’re awake? | 你醒着时有焦虑感吗 | 
| [30:35] | You know I do. What– Why? | 你知道我有的 为什么 | 
| [30:38] | Why do we have to keep doing this? | 我们为什么还要继续说这些 | 
| [30:40] | One day your answers are gonna be different, | 总有一天你的答案会变化 | 
| [30:43] | and that will matter. | 那很重要 | 
| [30:45] | Better or the same? | 好点了 还是没变化 | 
| [30:49] | The same. | 没变化 | 
| [30:52] | The headaches. | 头疼 | 
| [30:54] | My face, it… it hurts. | 我的脸 好疼 | 
| [30:58] | The doctor tells me there’s no reason your face should hurt you. | 医生说你的脸不该疼的 | 
| [31:00] | Well, it’s not his face, is it? What? | 又不是他的脸 是吧 | 
| [31:05] | What, you think I’m lying? | 怎么 你觉得我在撒谎吗 | 
| [31:06] | That’s not what I said. | 我没那么说 | 
| [31:11] | Do you remember how your face got hurt? | 你记得你的脸怎么伤的吗 | 
| [31:13] | No. | 不记得 | 
| [31:15] | Who was there? | 记得当时有谁在吗 | 
| [31:19] | No. | 不记得 | 
| [31:20] | What is the last thing you remember clearly? | 你能清晰回忆的最后一件事是什么 | 
| [31:30] | Barracks. You know, like… with my unit. | 营房 跟我的队友在一起 | 
| [31:36] | Shooting the shit. | 瞎聊 | 
| [31:39] | Frank was being an asshole, and we were all laughing at him. | 弗兰克犯傻 我们都笑他 | 
| [31:43] | Frank was your friend? | 弗兰克是你朋友吗 | 
| [31:50] | My brother. | 我兄弟 | 
| [31:52] | – Where is he now? – I don’t know. | -他现在在哪 -我不知道 | 
| [31:55] | I can’t remember. | 我不记得了 | 
| [31:58] | Why? Does it matter? | 怎么 这重要吗 | 
| [32:02] | You know that… it only matters up here. | 只有这里才重要 | 
| [32:05] | I don’t know what’s real and what’s not. | 我都不知道什么是真的 什么是假的 | 
| [32:07] | – You understand the facts. – I know what I’ve been told. | -你理解事实 -我知道我听说的事 | 
| [32:12] | But I can’t feel any of it. | 但我全都感觉不到 | 
| [32:20] | Can I… Can I please get that Tylenol? My… | 可以给我点泰勒诺吗 我… | 
| [32:24] | My head is slamming. | 我的头好疼 | 
| [32:51] | Castiglione paid cash for one night. Room 29. | 卡斯蒂廖内付现金要了一晚 29号房 | 
| [32:59] | Clerk said that his bed hadn’t even been slept in, | 店员说他的床都没睡 | 
| [33:03] | which tallies with him getting lucky with the bar chick. | 这与他去睡酒保的事相符 | 
| [33:08] | The miracle of technology. | 科技的奇迹啊 | 
| [33:11] | Okay, so, DMV has | 好吧 车管所档案显示 | 
| [33:13] | “Peter Castiglione” from New York. | 彼得·卡斯蒂廖内来自纽约 | 
| [33:17] | No criminal record, and no government or military service. | 没有犯罪记录 也没有政府和军队服役记录 | 
| [33:21] | He looks clean. Maybe he really was a bystander. | 他看上去很干净 可能真是个路人 | 
| [33:27] | No. | 不 | 
| [33:30] | No, he’s not. He’s something else. | 不 他不是 他是别的 | 
| [33:37] | Do you really believe that technology is a miracle? | 你真相信科技是奇迹吗 | 
| [33:41] | You got to admit, there’s some pretty cool shit, right? | 你得承认有些科技很了不起吧 | 
| [33:47] | Where would the world be without it? Everything would just stop. | 没有科技 世界会怎样啊 一切都会停滞 | 
| [33:54] | We can hope. | 我们可以希望 | 
| [34:03] | Please don’t use any more profanity. | 请不要再说脏话了 | 
| [34:12] | So 24 is open? | 24号房还空着吗 | 
| [34:13] | – Yeah. – All right. I’ll take it. | -嗯 -好 我要了 | 
| [34:16] | That’s a twin. You said there’s only one of you. | 那是双人房 你说你只有一个人的 | 
| [34:18] | But that’s the room I want. | 但我就想要那个房间 | 
| [34:20] | Yeah, but say if some couple of folks turn up wanting a room | 是啊 但如果有俩人的来要房 | 
| [34:23] | and I can’t give them one | 但我没有房 | 
| [34:24] | because you’re in my last two-bed situation? | 因为你占了我最后的双人房呢 | 
| [34:26] | What, are you expecting a rush? | 怎么 你觉得还能来很多人吗 | 
| [34:27] | Is there a convention or something? | 这里要开大会吗 | 
| [34:28] | No, but it’s the principle of the thing. | 不 但这是原则问题 | 
| [34:31] | What do mean, “principle of the thing”? That’s the room I want. | 什么叫”原则问题” 我就要这间房 | 
| [34:34] | – Okay. 69 bucks. – You gotta be kidding me. | -好吧 69块 -你开玩笑吧 | 
| [34:37] | You want the twin, I gotta charge you double occupancy. | 你要双人房 我就得要你两个人的钱 | 
| [34:41] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [34:46] | You’re a real gem, lady. | 你可真是好人啊 | 
| [35:30] | Thanks. My hero. | 谢谢 我的英雄 | 
| [36:03] | What’s with the new crazy? | 发什么疯呢 | 
| [36:23] | Am I supposed to guess what I’ve done to disappoint you, Rafi? | 要我猜我怎么让你失望了吗 拉菲 | 
| [36:27] | You’ve got that vaguely paternal, | 你一副那种有些严父般的 | 
| [36:29] | “about to deliver tough love” look that I know so well. | 我熟知的”要严厉教训我”的表情 | 
| [36:33] | We received another complaint | 我们又接到了投诉 | 
| [36:34] | about your twice-daily visits to Billy Russo. | 是关于你每天两次去看比利·罗素的 | 
| [36:37] | Good. | 好啊 | 
| [36:39] | Means I’m getting to him. | 那么我恼到他了 | 
| [36:40] | Billy Russo is no longer your concern. | 比利·罗素已经与你无关了 | 
| [36:45] | Russo will always be my concern. | 罗素永远都与我有关 | 
| [36:49] | I’ve told you, he’s playing them all for fools. | 我说了 他在耍他们 | 
| [36:51] | No matter what you do next… | 不管你接下来做什么 | 
| [36:53] | you can never change the fact that Russo fooled you. | 你永远不能改变罗素骗过了你的事实 | 
| [36:56] | How much that pisses you off– | 不管那多让你生气 | 
| [36:57] | No, you don’t know. You can’t know. | 不 你不知道 你不可能知道 | 
| [36:59] | And the fact you just said what you said | 光是你说了这话 | 
| [37:00] | means you can’t even get close to understanding. | 就说明你完全不能理解 | 
| [37:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [37:13] | We worked very hard to keep Homeland out of the Russo issue. | 我们很努力不让罗素跟国土安全部扯上关系 | 
| [37:17] | It’s an NYPD case. | 那是纽约警局的案子了 | 
| [37:19] | You risk compromising any trial | 如果罗素还能被判定可以上庭 | 
| [37:20] | if Russo is ever deemed fit to stand. | 你的行为可能会影响庭审 | 
| [37:23] | I told you, it’s an act, Rafi. | 我说了 他是在装 拉菲 | 
| [37:28] | I look into his eyes, and I can see him in there, | 我看着他的眼睛 能看到他 | 
| [37:30] | laughing at them all. | 嘲笑他们 | 
| [37:32] | I wish Castle had actually finished the damn job. | 卡塞尔当初真杀了他就好了 | 
| [37:36] | – If only for your sake. – Yeah, well, I don’t. | -哪怕只是为了你 -我不希望 | 
| [37:39] | ‘Cause then Russo would have gone to his grave | 因为那样 罗素死时会以为 | 
| [37:40] | thinking he killed me. | 他杀了我 | 
| [37:43] | You have to stay away, Dinah. | 你必须放手 迪娜 | 
| [37:45] | You’re an SAC, and you have a job to do, | 你是个主管特工 你还有你的工作 | 
| [37:48] | and it no longer involves Billy Russo. | 那工作已经跟比利·罗素无关了 | 
| [37:52] | You know, let’s skip dinner. | 我们别吃晚餐了 | 
| [37:55] | You’ve accomplished your mission, right? | 反正你已经完成任务了 | 
| [37:57] | Come on. | 得了 | 
| [37:58] | We have plenty of other things we can talk about. | 我们还有很多事可以谈呢 | 
| [38:00] | Happier things. | 更开心的事 | 
| [38:02] | – Future, not past. – I’ll take a rain check. | -未来 不是过去 -改天的吧 | 
| [38:05] | Thanks for the drink. | 谢谢你请酒 | 
| [38:23] | You know how to use that? | 你会用吗 | 
| [38:24] | No, and I don’t want to. | 不会 也不想用 | 
| [38:27] | Yeah? Yeah, suit yourself. | 是吗 随你 | 
| [38:29] | You know, there’s bad guys out there. | 外面有坏人 | 
| [38:31] | Pretty soon they’re gonna be in here. | 很快他们就会进来 | 
| [38:39] | Good choice. | 好选择 | 
| [38:40] | You just point and shoot. There’s no safety. | 瞄准 射击 没有保险的 | 
| [38:43] | If you run out of bullets, it probably means we’re both dead. | 如果你没子弹了 那我们大概都死了 | 
| [38:49] | That’s their vehicle. | 那是他们的车 | 
| [38:52] | Gonna call this in to your guy? | 你要上报给那个谁吗 | 
| [38:54] | No. | 不 | 
| [38:57] | He’s weird, gives me the creeps. | 他很奇怪 让我不安 | 
| [39:00] | Besides, I don’t need some out-of-town asshole | 而且 我不需要外来的混蛋 | 
| [39:01] | telling me how to do my job. | 教我怎么做工作 | 
| [39:03] | Next time I speak to him, it’s gonna be to tell him | 我下次再跟他说话 就是告诉他 | 
| [39:05] | we got the job done and we need to get paid. | 我完成了任务 我们要拿钱 | 
| [39:08] | – Can we please just leave? – What did I just say to you? | -我们可以直接走吗 -我刚怎么跟你说的 | 
| [39:11] | There’s people out there that wanna kill you. | 外面有想杀你的人 | 
| [39:26] | You’re gonna move and let me leave. | 你让开 让我走 | 
| [39:32] | – Is that right? – Move. | -是吗 -让开 | 
| [39:34] | I’ll tell you what. You wanna shoot me, shoot me. | 这样吧 你想打我就开枪 | 
| [39:48] | That’s right. | 是啊 | 
| [39:51] | Not so easy, is it? | 没那么容易 是吧 | 
| [39:53] | Let’s do it. | 我们上吧 | 
| [40:16] | He’s in there. The girl, too. | 他在里面 那姑娘也在 | 
| [41:23] | Shit. | 该死 | 
| [41:44] | Pete? | 彼得 | 
| [41:48] | Pete, are you there? | 彼得 你在吗 | 
| [42:23] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 | 
| [42:30] | Give me the gun. | 枪给我 | 
| [42:33] | Get that bag. We gotta go. | 拿包 我们得走了 | 
| [42:35] | – Let’s go. – Okay. | -快走 -好 | 
| [42:59] | You okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [43:01] | Then we gotta move. | 那我们得走了 | 
| [43:05] | Let’s go. | 走吧 | 
| [43:06] | Come on, let’s move. We gotta go. Move. | 快点 走 我们得走了 快走 | 
| [44:24] | You ready to talk? | 你愿意说了吗 | 
| [44:27] | Kiss my ass. | 去死吧 | 
| [44:32] | See you later, maniac. | 回见 疯子 | 
| [44:48] | Drop the gun! Drop the gun! | 放下枪 | 
| [44:50] | Don’t move! Get out of the car! | 别动 下车 | 
| [44:54] | – On your knees! – Step back! | -跪下 -退后 | 
| [44:56] | – Step back! – Hands behind your head! | -退后 -手背脑后 | 
| [44:58] | Hands behind your head. | 手背脑后 | 
| [44:59] | Hands behind your head! | 手背脑后 | 
| [45:13] | This is bullshit. | 这样不行 | 
| [45:15] | You gotta get me to a hospital. | 你得送我去医院 | 
| [45:17] | Nearest one’s 45 minutes, | 最近的45分钟车程 | 
| [45:18] | and chances are they’d just call me in, anyway. | 而且他们八成也是叫我去 | 
| [45:21] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [45:26] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 | 
| [45:28] | I gotta take her anyplace else? | 需要我送她去哪吗 | 
| [45:30] | Damn right you do. | 当然了 | 
| [45:32] | She’s a tough girl. She’ll be fine. | 她很坚强 她会没事的 | 
| [45:35] | Crazy old bird has no idea what she’s talking about. | 这老疯婆子根本不知道自己在说什么 | 
| [45:39] | Bullet went through and through the meat. Missed the bone. | 子弹穿透了肉 没打到骨头 | 
| [45:42] | She got real lucky. Or it was one hell of a shot. | 她走运了 要么就是好枪法 | 
| [45:49] | You know, right now, you look like a victim here. | 现在 你看上去像受害者 | 
| [45:53] | So why not just tell us what the hell just happened? | 何不告诉我们刚刚发生了什么 | 
| [45:59] | He put me into his van at gunpoint | 他拿枪指着我上了他的车 | 
| [46:01] | and then he tied me to the bed in that motel. | 然后还把我绑在了旅馆的床上 | 
| [46:07] | Oh, God, I can’t even bear to think about | 天呐 我都不敢去想 | 
| [46:10] | what he was planning on doing. | 他打算做什么 | 
| [46:12] | And then all those other people showed up, | 然后其他那些人来了 | 
| [46:15] | and everybody just started shooting. | 大家都开始开枪 | 
| [46:17] | And then I saw a chance to get out, so I ran to the van, | 我看到有机会跑 我就冲上了车 | 
| [46:19] | and I was driving away, and that’s when you guys showed up. | 我正要开走时 你们就来了 | 
| [46:26] | I’ve never been so happy to see anybody in my life. | 我真是庆幸极了 | 
| [46:31] | So you don’t know who they are or why they were fighting? | 所以你不知道他们是谁 为什么枪战吗 | 
| [46:37] | Look… | 听着 | 
| [46:38] | I’m just a kid who was in the wrong place | 我就是个孩子 我在错误的时间 | 
| [46:40] | at the wrong time, Sheriff. | 出现在了错误的地方 治安官 | 
| [46:46] | That right? | 是吗 | 
| [46:49] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [46:51] | Yeah, and… | 嗯 | 
| [46:54] | I’m 16, so | 我才16 | 
| [46:56] | should we even really be having this conversation right now? | 所以我们这么谈话不合规矩吧 | 
| [47:00] | I mean, maybe you want to call Child Services | 或许你该打给儿童福利机构 | 
| [47:02] | to come down here and get me? | 让他们来接我 | 
| [47:09] | I’ve done what I can here, | 我已经尽力了 | 
| [47:10] | but I’m pretty sure that hand’s broken. | 但我确定他的手骨折了 | 
| [47:12] | – He needs an X-ray to be sure. – Ah, it’s fine. | -他需要照X光确认一下 -没事的 | 
| [47:19] | He need to go anywhere straight away? | 他需要马上去哪吗 | 
| [47:21] | No hospitals. | 不去医院 | 
| [47:22] | So you’re refusing medical treatment? | 所以你是拒绝接受医治吗 | 
| [47:24] | That’s right. Guess that works for both of us, huh? | 没错 看来那对我们都有利 是吧 | 
| [47:28] | It’s up to you. | 听你的 | 
| [47:30] | Good thing you’re left-handed, I guess. | 看来幸好你是左撇子 | 
| [47:38] | Like I said… | 我说了 | 
| [47:41] | lucky or one hell of a shot. | 走运 或是好枪法 | 
| [47:44] | And lookin’ at this one, I know which I’d guess. | 看着他 我知道我猜哪种 | 
| [47:48] | Maybe you should send ’em both to the hospital. | 或许你该把他们俩都送去医院 | 
| [47:49] | Let the staties have this one, Roy. | 让州警处理此事 罗伊 | 
| [47:52] | This is our town. | 这是我们镇 | 
| [47:54] | And they ain’t from it. | 但他们不是本地人 | 
| [47:58] | Not my place to tell you your job. | 我不该指教你怎么工作 | 
| [48:11] | You want to explain any of this to me? | 你要跟我解释一下吗 | 
| [49:23] | Some cops in Ohio just put Marlena, | 俄亥俄的警察刚把玛琳娜 | 
| [49:27] | some girl and Castiglione’s prints into the system. | 一个姑娘和卡斯蒂廖内的指纹输入了系统 | 
| [49:34] | Ask, and it shall be given unto you. | 你们祈求 就给你们 | 
| [49:39] | Seek, and ye shall find. | 寻找 就寻见 | 
| [49:43] | Knock, and it shall be opened unto you. | 叩门 就给你们开门 | 
| [50:21] | Madani. | 我是马达尼 | 
| [50:24] | It’s Pete Castiglione. | 是彼得·卡斯蒂廖内 | 
| [50:27] | I got a problem, and I need your help. | 我有麻烦了 需要你帮忙 | 
| [50:30] | Some people came after me, and I killed them for it. | 有人来追杀我 被我反杀了 | 
| [50:32] | I’m in Ohio, police precinct, small town called Larkville. | 我在俄亥俄州一个警局 小镇叫拉克维尔 | 
| [50:36] | What? And I’m your one phone call? | 怎么 你把那一通电话打给了我 | 
| [50:39] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 | 
| [50:40] | Frank, you can’t just kill people when you feel like it. | 弗兰克 你不能想杀人就杀人 | 
| [50:43] | Yeah, unless it suits the government. Ain’t that right, Madani? | 除非对政府有利 是吧 马达尼 | 
| [50:46] | I just figured you and your… your high-powered friends, | 我就是觉得 你那些位高权重的朋友 | 
| [50:48] | you wouldn’t like it if I just resurfaced. | 不会喜欢我再出现的 | 
| [50:50] | Forget it. You don’t exist anymore. We buried you. | 别想了 你不存在了 我们把你埋了 | 
| [50:53] | Your get-out-of-jail-free card was a one-time deal, Frank. | 你的免狱金牌是一次性的 弗兰克 | 
| [50:55] | You’re a new man with your own problems. | 你是个遇到新麻烦的新人了 | 
| [50:57] | Want the name of a lawyer, I can recommend one. | 想要个好律师 我还能给你推荐 | 
| [50:59] | I don’t need a goddamn lawyer. I need your help. | 我不需要什么律师 我需要你帮忙 | 
| [51:01] | Frank, you’re no longer part of my life. | 弗兰克 你不再与我的生活有关了 | 
| [51:03] | Do not call this number again. | 别再打给我了 | 
| [51:21] | Nobody home. | 没人在 | 
| [51:28] | You’re looking at four counts of murder. | 你面临四项谋杀指控 | 
| [51:31] | That’s a death penalty crime in Ohio. | 这在俄亥俄州会被判死刑的 | 
| [51:33] | I didn’t murder anybody, Sheriff. | 我没谋杀谁 治安官 | 
| [51:34] | You telling me you didn’t do it? | 你是说你没做吗 | 
| [51:35] | They died from terminal stupidity. | 他们死于愚蠢晚期 | 
| [51:43] | You wanna tell me what’s goin’ on? | 你要告诉我到底怎么回事吗 | 
| [51:45] | I think you need to listen to the doctor, Sheriff. | 我觉得你该听那医生的 治安官 | 
| [51:48] | You care about these people? | 你在乎这些人吗 | 
| [51:53] | ‘Cause if you do, you need to let us go. | 如果是的话 你就得放了我们 | 
| [51:56] | You know I can’t do that. | 你知道我不能那么做 | 
| [52:00] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [52:02] | Yeah, I figured you’d say that. | 我猜到你会那么说 |