| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:23] | Hey, man. | 喂 | 
| [00:47] | What? | 什么 | 
| [00:48] | This is some Edward Scissorhands shit right here. | 简直像是剪刀手爱德华 | 
| [00:54] | What happened, Ed? | 怎么回事 爱德 | 
| [00:55] | Mommy stick your face in a blender? | 妈妈把你的脸摁进搅拌机里了 | 
| [00:59] | Billy… | 比利 | 
| [01:03] | Say something, dummy! You got a tongue in your head? | 说话啊 白痴 你长舌头了吗 | 
| [01:06] | Why won’t you help me? | 你为什么不帮我 | 
| [01:10] | Jesus Christ. What, are you deaf, too? | 天呐 你还聋了吗 | 
| [01:12] | – Billy! – Man, you are one sad bastard. | -比利 -你真是个可怜虫 | 
| [01:17] | This ain’t the short bus, buddy. | 这不是短巴 伙计 | 
| [01:23] | Billy, you’re not ready to be on your own, okay? | 比利 你还不能独立生活 好吗 | 
| [01:25] | You can trust me. | 你可以信任我 | 
| [01:27] | It’s not too late to put this right. | 现在纠正错误还不晚 | 
| [01:29] | We can do that, you and I. | 我们可以做到 你和我 | 
| [02:00] | What do you want, freak? | 你要什么 怪物 | 
| [03:58] | I had to get to Castle before they put him in the system. | 我必须在他们给他录入系统前 带走卡塞尔 | 
| [04:01] | He called you? | 他联络了你 | 
| [04:04] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [04:04] | He, uh, made it obvious | 他说得很明白 | 
| [04:06] | what would happen if I didn’t get him out of there, | 如果我不带他走 会发生什么 | 
| [04:08] | and it’s nothing we want. | 那不会是我们想要的结果 | 
| [04:10] | The terms of the deal we made with him were pretty clear. | 我们跟他定下的协议很明确 | 
| [04:13] | Castle was on his own. | 卡塞尔要靠自己 | 
| [04:16] | Yeah, well, I guess that’s the problem with | 看来这就是撒谎 | 
| [04:17] | telling lies and covering things up. | 掩盖真相的麻烦所在 | 
| [04:18] | You can’t really trust anyone afterwards. | 之后你就无法信任任何人了 | 
| [04:22] | A lie that was designed to protect you. | 这个谎言是为了保护你的 | 
| [04:26] | Oh, don’t pretend you did it for me. | 别假装是为了我 | 
| [04:31] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪 | 
| [04:34] | I, uh, dropped him off outside the city. Told him to get lost. | 我把他送到了城外 叫他滚蛋了 | 
| [04:39] | Why not leave him in the middle of Ohio? | 为什么不把他丢在俄亥俄州 | 
| [04:43] | He wanted to come here. | 他想来这里 | 
| [04:46] | Did he come here because of Russo? | 他是为罗素来的吗 | 
| [04:49] | No. | 不是 | 
| [04:50] | I didn’t even tell him about Russo. | 我都没告诉他罗素的事 | 
| [04:53] | We’ll talk about Russo when I get back. | 等我回来我们再谈罗素的事 | 
| [04:57] | You can decide on living arrangements between yourselves. | 你们自己决定怎么住 | 
| [04:59] | I’ll go to a hotel. | 我去找间酒店 | 
| [05:01] | Do not leave, Frank. For anything. | 别离开这里 弗兰克 无论如何 | 
| [05:05] | Frank? | 弗兰克 | 
| [05:08] | Yeah. | 好 | 
| [05:11] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [05:19] | Your mother tells me you still won’t talk to anyone. | 你妈妈说你还是不肯跟人谈谈 | 
| [05:25] | How often do you talk to my mom? | 你多久跟我妈联络一次 | 
| [05:27] | How often do you? | 那你呢 | 
| [05:30] | I think you need to talk to someone. | 我觉得你需要找人谈谈 | 
| [05:35] | Look, I completed the department’s required counseling. | 我完成了部门要求的心理咨询 | 
| [05:38] | Yes, you did. | 是啊 | 
| [05:40] | And then, twice a day, | 然后 每天两次 | 
| [05:42] | you went and sat at the foot of Russo’s bed. | 你去坐在罗素床脚 | 
| [05:47] | But now you want me to believe you have no plans to go after him? | 你现在还希望我相信你不打算去抓他 | 
| [05:50] | You told me not to. | 你叫我别去了 | 
| [05:53] | What happens when Castle does hear about Russo? | 如果卡塞尔听说了罗素的事呢 | 
| [05:57] | You may have brought the war right back to our doorstep. | 你可能把战争又引回了我们门口 | 
| [06:01] | Are you gonna help her? | 你要帮她吗 | 
| [06:04] | Is she gonna help us? | 她要帮我们吗 | 
| [06:06] | Why are we here? In New York? In her place? | 我们为什么要来这儿 纽约 她家 | 
| [06:10] | What? Is she, like, your ex or something? | 怎么 她是你前任吗 | 
| [06:13] | Because this place looks like it belongs to a serial killer. | 因为 这地方像个连环杀手的家 | 
| [06:16] | Which would make sense. | 这倒是说得通 | 
| [06:19] | Who else keeps everything this neat? You know what I mean? | 还有谁能把一切打理得这么干净 是吧 | 
| [06:22] | I wouldn’t be surprised, honestly, | 老实说 如果在冰箱里 | 
| [06:23] | to find a nicely-stacked pile of arms in the freezer. | 发现一堆摆得整整齐齐的胳膊 我都不会惊讶 | 
| [06:27] | God damn it. | 该死 | 
| [06:30] | Why do you have a Homeland Security chopper on call | 你怎么会能随叫随到一架国土安全部的直升机 | 
| [06:32] | like it’s an Uber? | 像打优步似的 | 
| [06:40] | Who are you… | 你是谁… | 
| [06:42] | Frank? | 弗兰克 | 
| [06:46] | You’re gonna take the bedroom. | 你去睡卧室 | 
| [06:48] | I’ll take the couch. | 我睡沙发 | 
| [07:31] | …do so by contacting the Red Cross. | …联系红十字会 | 
| [07:34] | And now, breaking news. | 现在 突发新闻 | 
| [07:36] | Police are searching for Billy Russo, | 警方在搜寻比利·罗素 | 
| [07:38] | who has escaped from a secure hospital facility | 他从医院安全病房逃脱 | 
| [07:41] | and is suspected of several murders. | 并且涉嫌多宗杀人案 | 
| [07:44] | NYPD says Russo is dangerous and should not be approached. | 纽约警局称罗素非常危险 不得靠近 | 
| [07:48] | Russo was last seen wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt | 罗素最后被见到时 身着灰兜帽运动衫 | 
| [07:51] | around 7:00 p.m. on the corner of Northern Boulevard and 122nd… | 时间约为晚7点 在北方大道和122街街角 | 
| [10:46] | Another. | 再来一杯 | 
| [10:48] | Please. | 谢谢 | 
| [11:00] | And now, a breaking news update. | 现在 播报最新消息 | 
| [11:02] | Police are searching for this man, | 警方在搜寻此人 | 
| [11:04] | who escaped from a secure hospital facility late last night. | 他昨晚晚些时候从医院安全病房逃脱 | 
| [11:08] | The suspect, Billy Russo, | 疑犯比利·罗素 | 
| [11:10] | is armed and believed to be extremely dangerous. | 持械 被认为非常危险 | 
| [11:13] | If you see him, do not attempt to apprehend him. | 如果你看到他 不要企图逮捕他 | 
| [11:18] | 17 Seventeen… | |
| [11:22] | 18 …eighteen… | |
| [11:25] | 19 nineteen… | |
| [11:42] | 20 Twenty. | |
| [11:46] | Pathetic. | 真可悲 | 
| [11:49] | How many did you do before? | 你以前能做多少 | 
| [11:54] | I knew this… | 我认识个 | 
| [11:56] | this recruiter for the corps. | 军队招募官 | 
| [11:59] | Told me that they like to ask that same question. | 告诉我他们也喜欢问这个问题 | 
| [12:02] | This one kid, he says, “50,” or “100.” | 有个孩子说 50或100 | 
| [12:06] | I mean, whatever. Who cares, right? | 无所谓 谁在乎呢 | 
| [12:09] | What he wanted… | 但他想要的 | 
| [12:12] | was the kid who said, | 是那个会说 | 
| [12:14] | “I don’t know,” or… | “我不知道”或 | 
| [12:19] | or, “more than the next guy.” | “比下一个人多”的人 | 
| [12:25] | The kid who didn’t know what he was capable of. | 一个不知道自己能做出什么事的人 | 
| [12:28] | What did you say? | 你怎么说的 | 
| [12:33] | They never asked me that one. | 他们没问我这个问题 | 
| [12:41] | Shit. | 该死 | 
| [12:50] | Jesus. I can’t even walk across the room | 天呐 我走到房间另一头 | 
| [12:52] | without breaking a sweat. | 都要汗流浃背 | 
| [12:55] | Is that ever gonna end? | 这有个头吗 | 
| [12:57] | You’re only six months into your recovery, Billy. | 你的康复才进行六个月 比利 | 
| [13:02] | You’ve achieved a lot in a very short time. | 你在短时间内已进步很大 | 
| [13:05] | Yeah, wiping my own ass again, that was a real milestone. | 是啊 我又能自己擦屁股了 真是了不起 | 
| [13:10] | We’ve talked about this. | 我们谈过的 | 
| [13:12] | Be kind to yourself. | 要对自己宽容点 | 
| [13:15] | Hang in there. | 撑住 | 
| [13:26] | Like the– Like the, um… | 就像… | 
| [13:29] | kitten. | 那只小猫 | 
| [13:30] | The kitten. Hanging on the branch, right? | 小猫 挂在树枝上 | 
| [13:35] | “Hang in there,” it says. | “撑住” 上面写着 | 
| [13:37] | I used to love that. | 我以前可喜欢那个了 | 
| [13:40] | “Hang in there.” I used to have the, uh… the poster. | “撑住” 我以前还有那副…海报 | 
| [13:45] | The poster. | 海报 | 
| [13:47] | Back in the group home. | 在团体之家时 | 
| [13:50] | As if we had a… | 就好像我们 | 
| [13:52] | As if we had a choice, you know? | 就好像我们还有选择 | 
| [13:55] | As if we had a choice, you know? | 就好像我们还有选择 | 
| [13:58] | Have you seen the skull… | 你见过那骷髅头 | 
| [13:59] | Have you seen the skull in your dreams lately? | 你近来梦到过那个骷髅头吗 | 
| [14:07] | – How often? – Look, I really just… | -多频繁 -我真的… | 
| [14:10] | I hate talking about these dreams. So can we just… | 我讨厌谈这些梦 我们能不能… | 
| [14:15] | not? | 别谈了 | 
| [14:18] | Billy. | 比利 | 
| [14:22] | Billy. | 比利 | 
| [14:25] | It’s like a knot. We need to work at it. | 这就像个结 我们得解开它 | 
| [14:28] | And we need to break it down so it stops getting in your way. | 我们得解开它 它才会不再妨碍你 | 
| [14:32] | Okay? | 好吗 | 
| [14:42] | There’s this thing I do with my TBI patients. | 我会跟颅脑损伤病人做一种治疗 | 
| [14:45] | They make masks that help them | 他们制作面具 | 
| [14:47] | represent what they want to portray to the outside world. | 来代表他们想让世界看到的样子 | 
| [14:51] | You already have the mask. Why don’t you try it? | 你已经有面具了 你试试吧 | 
| [14:56] | You want me to… | 你要我… | 
| [14:58] | decorate this thing? | 给这玩意做装饰 | 
| [15:00] | That’s exactly what I mean. | 就是这个意思 | 
| [15:04] | Well, I’m not in kindergarten, Doc. | 这又不是幼儿园 医生 | 
| [15:09] | And I ain’t gonna finger paint. | 我不会玩手指画的 | 
| [15:13] | Just do me a favor and think on this. | 就当帮我个忙 考虑一下吧 | 
| [15:18] | What face do you want the world to see? | 你希望世界看到怎样的脸 | 
| [16:04] | Okay, so you wanna fill me in? | 好吧 要跟我说说吗 | 
| [16:06] | I don’t think you wanna know. | 我觉得你不会想知道的 | 
| [16:09] | No? | 是吗 | 
| [16:10] | No, I’ve probably flushed my career | 我可能已经为你 | 
| [16:11] | down the toilet for you already, so… | 毁掉了我的事业 所以 | 
| [16:13] | For me? | 为我 | 
| [16:15] | You’re so full of shit, Madani. | 你真能扯 马达尼 | 
| [16:17] | Now, see, I called you when I needed you, | 我需要你时 联系了你 | 
| [16:19] | and you didn’t do a goddamn thing, right? | 你什么都没做 是吧 | 
| [16:21] | But now I’m here because you need me to deal with Billy. | 但现在你找我回来 因为你需要我去对付比利 | 
| [16:25] | It must mean that, what, | 那么肯定是 | 
| [16:26] | officially, you’re not allowed to, right? | 正式来说 你不被允许去对付他 | 
| [16:31] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [16:33] | They thought Billy would die. | 他们以为比利会死 | 
| [16:36] | Yeah, he was in a coma for six weeks. | 他昏迷了六周 | 
| [16:39] | Major surgery where you stabbed him. | 被你捅伤的地方做了大手术 | 
| [16:40] | Fed through a tube. Bag on his hip. | 插着食管 尿管 | 
| [16:42] | Brain injury. Facial reconstruction. | 脑创伤 脸重塑 | 
| [16:44] | And then he woke up. | 然后他醒了 | 
| [16:46] | But they never thought he would walk, talk, take a shit or… | 但他们以为他再也走不动 说不出 拉不了 | 
| [16:50] | function again. | 无法正常行为了 | 
| [16:52] | And he did all those things. | 结果他还是都做到了 | 
| [16:56] | Okay, Frank? | 好吗 弗兰克 | 
| [16:58] | Russo dragged himself back from hell. | 罗素把自己从地狱拖回来了 | 
| [17:00] | I mean, imagine the strength that requires. | 想象那需要多大力量 | 
| [17:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [17:06] | Billy’s. Look at it. | 比利的 看吧 | 
| [17:10] | You might have moved on, but he hasn’t. | 你或许向前看了 但他没有 | 
| [17:14] | He pretended he didn’t remember what happened. | 他假装不记得发生了什么 | 
| [17:17] | He acted like a basket case. | 他装疯 | 
| [17:20] | He bided his time and lulled them into thinking he was harmless. | 他等待时机 骗他们以为他是无害的 | 
| [17:22] | But, as you can see, he knows. | 但你看到了 他记得 | 
| [17:31] | You are all he thinks about. | 他脑子里想的都是你 | 
| [17:37] | Good. | 好 | 
| [17:58] | Okay, that blood, it’s yours and it’s mine and it’s his. | 那血 是你的 我的 还有他的 | 
| [18:02] | Maybe you moved on, Frank. | 或许你向前看了 弗兰克 | 
| [18:03] | Maybe you got closure. Good for you. | 或许你了结了 恭喜你 | 
| [18:06] | But he hasn’t. | 但他没有 | 
| [18:08] | The only closure Billy would have understood | 比利唯一能理解的了结 | 
| [18:10] | is a bullet in the head. | 就是一枪爆头 | 
| [18:12] | For Chris’ sake. You had the shot. You didn’t take it. | 天呐 你有机会的 是你没开枪 | 
| [18:14] | – What do you want from me? – You think I don’t know that? | -你要我怎么办 -你以为我不知道吗 | 
| [18:18] | I went to see him in the hospital every day once I was recovered. | 我康复后 每天都去医院见他 | 
| [18:21] | Because I wanted to hear him admit what he did. | 因为我想听到他承认自己做了什么 | 
| [18:26] | I trusted him just like you. | 我跟你一样信任了他 | 
| [18:29] | Yeah, maybe that’s why you couldn’t kill him either. | 或许这也是你无法杀他的原因 | 
| [18:32] | – Excuse me? – That’s why you couldn’t kill him either. | -什么 -或许这也是你无法杀他的原因 | 
| [18:35] | No. Killing him would have been too easy. | 不 杀了他就太轻饶他了 | 
| [18:37] | Yeah, or too hard. | 或是太难了 | 
| [18:40] | That why I’m here, Madani? | 你是为这找我来吗 马达尼 | 
| [18:41] | To take the shot that you couldn’t? | 开你开不了的一枪 | 
| [18:47] | Just give me names. | 告诉我名字 | 
| [18:49] | Names, places. Anything. Anything I can use to find him. | 名字 地点 任何能帮我找到他的东西 | 
| [18:53] | You know, I would have thought you knew better by now, Madani. | 我以为你现在该明白了 马达尼 | 
| [18:56] | This shit never ends. | 这种事永远没个头 | 
| [18:59] | Trust me. | 相信我 | 
| [20:05] | Come on, really? Really? | 拜托 不是吧 | 
| [20:09] | You got to be faster than that. | 你得再快点 | 
| [20:10] | Come on. | 好了 | 
| [20:12] | Come on. Stop. | 别闹了 | 
| [21:37] | It’s me, Curt. | 是我 科特 | 
| [21:49] | You good? | 你没事吧 | 
| [21:51] | So much for the peaceful life, huh? | 还安宁生活呢 | 
| [21:54] | – What the hell you been up to? – Eh, long story. | -你都做了什么 -说来话长 | 
| [21:58] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 | 
| [22:03] | Shit, man, you know, | 该死 | 
| [22:05] | why can’t we meet up | 我们为什么不能 | 
| [22:06] | and go fishing in Florida like normal friends, huh? | 像普通朋友那样 相约去佛罗里达钓鱼呢 | 
| [22:09] | You know I don’t fish, Curt. | 你知道我不钓鱼 科特 | 
| [22:11] | – Have you ever been to Florida? – Stop. | -你去过佛罗里达吗 -行了 | 
| [22:13] | They practically jump into the boat. | 他们都跳到船上来 | 
| [22:15] | I went fishing once with dynamite. That was pretty fun. | 我有次炸过鱼 挺好玩的 | 
| [22:18] | You see? There you go, Frank. | 瞧 就这个 弗兰克 | 
| [22:19] | That right there, that’s the problem. | 这就是问题所在 | 
| [22:21] | – What’s that? – That– That modern disease. | -什么 -那种…现代疾病 | 
| [22:25] | The need for instant gratification. | 非要立即得到满足 | 
| [22:27] | Good to see you, buddy. | 见到你真高兴 哥们 | 
| [22:28] | Not sure I can say the same. | 我可没法这么说 | 
| [22:32] | What’s with that? | 这是干什么 | 
| [22:35] | Billy. | 比利 | 
| [22:37] | If he starts to remember some shit, I’m his first stop. | 如果他开始记起来了 我肯定是第一站 | 
| [22:40] | What do you mean, “starts to remember”? | 什么叫”开始记起来” | 
| [22:41] | You think he lost his memory? | 你觉得他失忆了吗 | 
| [22:43] | You cracked his head like an egg. What do you think? | 你把他的脑袋当鸡蛋砸 你以为呢 | 
| [22:49] | Yo, they still have me down as next of kin. | 他们还把我列为最近亲属呢 | 
| [22:52] | Can you believe that? | 你能相信吗 | 
| [22:54] | Sent me all his shit. | 把他的东西都寄给了我 | 
| [22:57] | So I went to the hospital. I had to see for myself. | 所以我去了医院 我得亲眼看看 | 
| [23:01] | – And, dude… – Yeah. | -哥们 -嗯 | 
| [23:02] | …he was so skinny, he could barely move. | 他瘦得脱形 几乎无法动弹 | 
| [23:05] | Slurring his words. Face behind a mask. | 说话不清楚 脸上罩着面具 | 
| [23:08] | And he thought he was there to see me after I lost my leg. | 他以为他是去看刚断腿的我的 | 
| [23:12] | You know that, uh, Madani? | 你知道那个马达尼 | 
| [23:15] | She thinks he’s just putting on an act, | 她觉得他是在装相 | 
| [23:18] | you know, that it’s all bullshit. | 都是扯淡 | 
| [23:20] | No. Not from where I was standing. | 不 在我看来不是 | 
| [23:23] | His wires are definitely screwed. | 他脑筋绝对不对劲 | 
| [23:25] | I mean, he thought we were all in the service. | 他以为我们还在军队呢 | 
| [23:27] | Jesus Christ. | 天呐 | 
| [23:28] | Talked about you like a brother. | 谈起你时 还拿你当兄弟 | 
| [23:32] | See, whatever it is that you wanted him to live with, | 不管你当初希望他承受什么 | 
| [23:36] | you knocked it clean out of his head. | 你把那些都打出去了 | 
| [23:40] | And that’s the irony. | 这就是讽刺所在 | 
| [23:42] | See, now, everybody but him has to live with what he did. | 除他以外的其他人都要承受他的作为 | 
| [23:46] | And what you did, too, Frank. | 还有你的作为 弗兰克 | 
| [23:51] | – You should’ve put him down for good. – Yeah. | -你就该直接杀了他 -嗯 | 
| [23:59] | You see, I figured it’s easy not giving a shit. | 我以为不在乎会很容易 | 
| [24:05] | Not caring about anybody, running from all sorts of feelings, | 不在乎任何人 逃避各种感觉 | 
| [24:09] | worrying about nobody but yourself. | 只担心自己 | 
| [24:13] | Sounds miserable as hell, but easy, I guess. | 听上去很苦逼 但应该很轻松吧 | 
| [24:20] | But, Frank, I want a real life. | 但弗兰克 我想要真正的生活 | 
| [24:24] | A life that doesn’t include me | 不需要我守卫 | 
| [24:25] | pulling guard duty in my own apartment. | 自己公寓的生活 | 
| [24:27] | I get it. | 我懂 | 
| [24:37] | I’m seeing somebody. | 我在约会 | 
| [24:40] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [24:41] | I don’t know what it is yet, but she’s a cool girl. | 我还不清楚我们算什么 但她人不错 | 
| [24:44] | That’s great. | 太好了 | 
| [24:46] | But I don’t want her anywhere around this shit. | 但我不希望她被这些事牵扯上 | 
| [24:50] | Look, I get it, Curt. | 听着 我懂 科特 | 
| [24:51] | The last thing I ever wanted was for you to be hurt by this. | 我最不希望的就是你因此受伤 | 
| [24:55] | – I know. But here we are. – Yeah. | -我知道 但还是如此了 -嗯 | 
| [25:00] | So, Billy’s running, right? | 比利在逃跑 是吧 | 
| [25:02] | He can’t go to you. He can’t go to me. So where does he go? | 不能来找你 不能去找我 那他会去哪 | 
| [25:07] | What did he do last time, huh? | 他上次做了什么 | 
| [25:10] | He didn’t run. He didn’t hide. He wanted to settle scores. | 他没跑 他没躲 他想去算账 | 
| [25:17] | But if he don’t remember us… | 但如果他不记得我们 | 
| [25:21] | who the hell would it be? | 那他会去找谁 | 
| [25:33] | Run! | 跑 | 
| [25:35] | Run, run! | 跑跑 | 
| [25:41] | I loved baseball, man. That’s the worst part. | 我曾很喜欢棒球 这是最糟的 | 
| [25:47] | I used to love coming down here… | 我以前很喜欢来这里 | 
| [25:50] | watching the other kids with their… fancy gloves and shit. | 看着其他孩子 他们有高级的手套什么的 | 
| [25:57] | I thought I was the next Joe DiMaggio. | 我以为自己能成为下一个乔·迪马乔 | 
| [26:01] | I used to head back and… | 我以前会回家 | 
| [26:04] | and play stickball in the street. | 在街上玩棍子球 | 
| [26:08] | It didn’t matter that I didn’t have a uniform or… | 就算我没有球衣 | 
| [26:14] | a real diamond to play on. | 没有球场 | 
| [26:17] | I loved it. | 我也喜欢 | 
| [26:20] | But Arthur… | 但亚瑟 | 
| [26:28] | he took that away from me. | 他夺走了那个 | 
| [26:31] | After my shoulder healed… | 我肩膀愈合后 | 
| [26:36] | I hated it. | 我讨厌它了 | 
| [26:38] | I hated playing. And, yeah… | 我讨厌打球 是啊 | 
| [26:43] | it would hurt, but… | 打起来疼 但 | 
| [26:50] | that wasn’t it. | 不是因为这个 | 
| [26:54] | Tell you what, Bill. | 知道吗 比尔 | 
| [26:56] | I think about the shit you went through. | 我想想你经历的那些遭遇 | 
| [27:00] | I was one of these kids. | 我当年是这样的孩子 | 
| [27:02] | Never stopped to think about how lucky I was, you know. | 我从未想过自己是多么幸运 | 
| [27:05] | The old man was at every single game I played at. | 我每次打球 我老爸都来 | 
| [27:07] | Every single one. | 从不缺席 | 
| [27:14] | You know, I wish you… | 我真希望 | 
| [27:17] | I wish you had that. | 你当年也能有这个 | 
| [27:19] | I’m… | 我 | 
| [27:21] | I’m sorry you didn’t. | 我很遗憾你没有 | 
| [27:28] | – It made me who I am. – That’s right. | -这造就了现在的我 -是啊 | 
| [27:30] | I guess. | 是吧 | 
| [27:33] | Made you into the baddest son of a bitch I ever met in my life. | 把你造就成了我见过的最厉害的混蛋 | 
| [27:36] | That’s what it made you. | 就是这样 | 
| [27:39] | Yeah. | 是吧 | 
| [27:41] | – Right. – Right. | -嗯 -嗯 | 
| [27:50] | Somehow, I always end up here. | 不知怎么 我总会走到这里 | 
| [27:54] | Thinking about… | 想着… | 
| [29:12] | Let me out! Hey. Let me out! Let me out! | 放我出去 放我出去 | 
| [29:16] | You all right? | 你没事吧 | 
| [29:18] | Don’t lock me inside like that ever again. Do you hear me? | 再也不许那么关着我了 听到吗 | 
| [29:20] | Don’t ever do that to me ever again! | 永远不许再那么对我了 | 
| [29:23] | I hate you. Don’t you ever lock me inside, ever. | 我很你 永远不许把我锁在里面 | 
| [29:47] | All’s I got’s a TV. Take it and go. | 我只有一台电视 拿走好了 | 
| [29:57] | I’m not going to hurt you… | 我不会伤害你 | 
| [30:00] | Arthur. | 亚瑟 | 
| [30:06] | You don’t remember me? | 你不记得我了吗 | 
| [30:12] | Billy Russo. | 比利·罗素 | 
| [30:15] | I’m from the Ray of Hope Group Home? | 来自希望之光团体之家的 | 
| [30:22] | It’s like every time I close my eyes, I smell hot sauce. | 每次我闭上眼睛 都能闻到辣椒酱味儿 | 
| [30:28] | I’m never eating hot sauce again. | 我再也不吃辣椒酱了 | 
| [30:31] | And blood. | 还有血腥味 | 
| [30:34] | It’s got a smell to it. | 血有种味儿 | 
| [30:37] | I never really knew that. | 我以前都不知道 | 
| [30:44] | Drink some of this. Calm you down. | 喝点 能让你冷静下来 | 
| [30:48] | Right. That’s not really how caffeine works. | 好吧 咖啡因不是这样的 | 
| [30:52] | Suit yourself. | 随你 | 
| [30:58] | You know, you should really get your hand looked at. | 你真的该去看看你的手 | 
| [31:01] | Looks pretty bad. You should go to the hospital. | 看上去挺严重 你该去医院 | 
| [31:15] | Want to try talking to me? | 想跟我说说吗 | 
| [31:21] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我发生了什么 | 
| [31:26] | I was getting tacos for us all, | 我去给大家买炸玉米饼了 | 
| [31:28] | and then I was hiding under the bed, | 然后 我躲在了床下 | 
| [31:31] | and then he came back in, and it was just, like, after that– | 然后他又回来了 然后… | 
| [31:34] | No, wait. Who… who’s “He”? Who came back? | 等等 “他” 谁又回来了 | 
| [31:40] | No. I… Look, I really think we should just get out of here. | 不 我真觉得我们该走 | 
| [31:44] | That’s what Fiona would do. | 菲奥娜就会那么做 | 
| [31:45] | She’d say, “If you think your cover is blown, just run.” | 她会说 “如果你的身份暴露了 就跑” | 
| [31:48] | Who’s Fiona? | 菲奥娜是谁 | 
| [31:51] | I worked for her. Me and the others. | 我为她打工 我和其他人 | 
| [31:53] | She took care of us, and we did jobs for her. | 她照顾我们 我们为她工作 | 
| [31:56] | The kind of jobs that got people trying to kill you? | 会让你被人追杀的工作吗 | 
| [31:58] | Doesn’t sound like she cared about you that much. | 听上去她并不怎么关心你 | 
| [32:01] | Well, you didn’t know her, did you? | 你又不认识她 | 
| [32:06] | And how’d you end up with her, living a life like that? | 你怎么会落得跟她过这样的生活的 | 
| [32:08] | I don’t know. How does anybody end up doing anything? | 我不知道 大家都怎么落得做他们做的事的 | 
| [32:22] | Anyways, um… | 总之 | 
| [32:26] | the next thing I know, I’m under the bed in this motel, | 紧接着 我就躲到了旅馆床下 | 
| [32:29] | and my friends… | 我的朋友们 | 
| [32:32] | My friends are all bleeding out on the carpet. | 我的朋友们都在地摊上流血而死 | 
| [32:34] | And I want to run, but I can’t, because that guy… | 我想跑 但我不能 因为那男人 | 
| [32:40] | the guy– the one with the vest | 那个穿着背心 | 
| [32:42] | and the old-timey preacher shirt… | 一套老派牧师做派的家伙 | 
| [32:44] | he comes back in, and I couldn’t run, | 他回来了 我不能逃跑 | 
| [32:47] | I couldn’t scream, I couldn’t… | 也不能尖叫 | 
| [32:49] | I couldn’t do anything, | 我什么都做不了 | 
| [32:49] | because he was literally standing, like, right there. | 因为他就站在我旁边 | 
| [32:54] | Where was this? | 那是在哪里 | 
| [32:56] | – A job. In Chicago. – What was the job? | -在芝加哥的一份工作 -什么工作 | 
| [33:00] | Fiona snuck us onto some catering crew for this funeral. | 菲奥娜让我们去一个葬礼上做餐点服务 | 
| [33:05] | This fancy event thing. | 一场高级的活动 | 
| [33:08] | We had to take pictures of these guys, | 我们要拍下他们 | 
| [33:10] | and I felt super weird about it, | 我觉得很奇怪 | 
| [33:11] | because they were, like, hugging and kissing and crying, but… | 因为他们就是在拥抱 亲吻 哭泣 | 
| [33:16] | Whatever. It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 这没什么要紧的 | 
| [33:30] | You don’t get it. You don’t… | 你不懂 | 
| [33:32] | He killed everybody that I’ve ever cared about. | 他杀了我在乎的所有人 | 
| [33:35] | How do you think that feels? | 你以为那是什么感觉 | 
| [33:43] | So, what do you want to do about it? | 那你想怎么办 | 
| [33:45] | Do about it? What can… | 怎么办 我… | 
| [33:48] | What? | 什么 | 
| [33:50] | They’re gone. Dead. | 他们死了 | 
| [33:54] | And he wants to kill me, too, now. | 他还想杀我 | 
| [33:56] | Us. | 我们 | 
| [34:00] | You know, really, what we should do right now is split up | 我们现在就该分头跑 | 
| [34:03] | and get the H-E-L-L out of here. | 赶紧离开这里 | 
| [34:05] | There’s this girl I know, Shantel. | 我认识个姑娘 香特尔 | 
| [34:07] | She’s here in the city. Used to run with us. | 她就在城里 以前也是我们的人 | 
| [34:09] | She’s doing really well. And she’d hook us up. I know she would. | 她混得不错 她能帮我们 我确定她会 | 
| [34:12] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [34:14] | See, I think you know that we can’t do that. | 我觉得你清楚我们不能那么做 | 
| [34:18] | You’ve seen what this guy can do. | 你见识过这人的本事 | 
| [34:19] | You know that he’s not gonna stop. | 你知道他不会罢手 | 
| [34:22] | You’re gonna run? You’re gonna hide? | 你要跑吗 躲起来吗 | 
| [34:24] | He’s gonna find you. He’s connected. | 他会找到你 他有人脉 | 
| [34:29] | If you go to your friend, she’s as good as dead. | 如果你去找朋友 她就死定了 | 
| [34:33] | You know it, don’t you? | 你知道吧 | 
| [34:37] | Then what? | 那怎么办 | 
| [34:43] | Sometimes, kid, you gotta fight. | 有时候 丫头 你得抗争 | 
| [34:49] | You take the fight to them. | 你得跟他们斗 | 
| [34:55] | You want some coffee? | 你想要点咖啡吗 | 
| [34:59] | Sure. | 好啊 | 
| [35:01] | I got it on a timer. Neat, eh? | 我还有个计时器 厉害吧 | 
| [35:08] | It’s been forever since I had coffee. | 我好久没喝过咖啡了 | 
| [35:13] | They won’t let me. | 他们不许我喝 | 
| [35:27] | Should we make it Irish? | 要喝爱尔兰咖啡吗[加酒] | 
| [35:33] | Okay. | 好啊 | 
| [35:42] | Oh, it’s… | 这… | 
| [35:46] | It’s good. | 味道真棒 | 
| [35:51] | I went to the… | 我去了 | 
| [35:54] | I went to the group home. | 我去了团体之家 | 
| [35:57] | It’s all apartments now, or something. | 现在成了公寓了 | 
| [36:00] | So? | 所以呢 | 
| [36:07] | So… | 所以 | 
| [36:14] | I didn’t know where else to go. | 我不知道还能去哪 | 
| [36:17] | So you came to see me? | 所以你就来找我 | 
| [36:20] | You expect me to believe that? | 你指望我相信吗 | 
| [36:25] | It’s too late, kid. They took everything. | 太迟了 孩子 他们把一切都拿走了 | 
| [36:28] | You’re– You’re at the back of the queue. | 你在最后面 | 
| [36:34] | What the hell happened to your face? | 你的脸是怎么了 | 
| [36:45] | Accident. | 事故 | 
| [36:49] | Messed with my head. | 搅乱了我的脑袋 | 
| [36:50] | It’s all… It’s all messed up in there, you know? | 我脑袋里都乱了 | 
| [37:00] | I remembered your address, though. Clear as day. | 但我记得你的住址 记得很清楚 | 
| [37:08] | Crazy, huh? | 真疯狂吧 | 
| [37:12] | You were a good-looking kid. | 你当年挺帅的 | 
| [37:16] | It’s a damn shame. | 真是可惜了 | 
| [37:32] | You’re still here. | 你还在 | 
| [37:35] | Yup. Shitty-ass health food of yours, it almost drove us off, | 是啊 你恶心的健康食物差点逼走了我们 | 
| [37:39] | but, you and I, we had a deal. | 但我跟你都说好了 | 
| [37:42] | Yeah? You want a pancake breakfast, | 是吗 你想要薄煎饼做早餐 | 
| [37:43] | find me Billy. | 把比利给我找出来 | 
| [37:45] | You know… | 知道吗 | 
| [37:47] | I’ve been thinking about that. | 我考虑那个了 | 
| [37:48] | The thing is, if he is bullshitting, | 但是 如果他真是装的 | 
| [37:51] | you’d probably be dead already. | 你八成早该死了 | 
| [37:54] | Okay, I’m listening. | 好吧 你说 | 
| [37:57] | Eat your food. | 吃你的 | 
| [37:59] | There’s a piece of shit from Billy’s childhood, yeah? | 比利小时候有个混球 | 
| [38:01] | He… When he went after Bill, | 他…打了比尔 | 
| [38:03] | Bill wasn’t having it, so he fought back. | 比尔不想忍了 就还手 | 
| [38:06] | – The guy hurt him. Hurt him bad. – Yeah, the, uh, stickball guy. | -那人把他伤得很重 -嗯 棍子球那人 | 
| [38:10] | – That’s right, he told you, huh? – Yeah. | -他跟你说过 -嗯 | 
| [38:13] | Yeah. | 说过 | 
| [38:14] | So what about him? | 他怎么了 | 
| [38:16] | There was a time Billy wanted to make him pay. | 比利曾经想让他付出代价 | 
| [38:18] | We went to Bensonhurst. He wanted to tune the guy up. | 我们去了本森赫斯特 他想教训那人 | 
| [38:20] | The guy showed up, and he changed his mind. | 那人来了 但他改了主意 | 
| [38:23] | Do you think he’d go there now? | 你觉得他现在会去吗 | 
| [38:24] | I don’t know, Madani, he might. | 我不知道 马达尼 可能吧 | 
| [38:25] | Yeah, if he’s angry enough. | 如果他够愤怒 | 
| [38:28] | The guy’s name is Arthur Walsh. | 那人叫亚瑟·沃什 | 
| [38:29] | He’s got to be about 60 years old. | 他现在得有六十多了 | 
| [38:31] | You know, I, um… | 我… | 
| [38:34] | I was thinking maybe I could do this for you. | 或许可以替你去 | 
| [38:37] | – You know, keep you out of it. – In that state? | -让你不用插手 -就凭你现在这样 | 
| [38:40] | The bullet you took was meant for me, all right? I owe you. | 你挨的那枪是打我的 我欠你的 | 
| [38:43] | Who are you people? | 你们是什么人啊 | 
| [38:45] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 | 
| [38:46] | Frank, I’m gonna do this my way. | 弗兰克 我要按我的方式来 | 
| [38:48] | Okay? My kind of justice, not yours. | 好吗 我的那种正义 不是你的 | 
| [38:51] | All right, Madani, all I’m saying | 好吧 马达尼 我就想说 | 
| [38:52] | is if you get him in your sights, you cannot hesitate. All right? | 如果你看到他了 绝不能犹豫 好吗 | 
| [38:55] | Because I’ll tell you right now, Bill will not. | 因为我这就能告诉你 比尔绝不会犹豫 | 
| [38:56] | I don’t care– | 我不管… | 
| [38:59] | Go. Go. Now. | 快走 | 
| [39:02] | Get in the bedroom. Go. Hurry up. | 去卧室里 快去 | 
| [39:11] | Morning, Agent Madani. Sorry, do you have company? | 早 马达尼特工 抱歉 你有客人吗 | 
| [39:15] | Mahoney, what are you doing here? | 马霍尼 你怎么来了 | 
| [39:16] | I wanted to run something by you, one cop to another– | 我想作为警察问你件事 | 
| [39:18] | I’m on my way out. | 我正要走 | 
| [39:19] | Russo’s journal went missing from the hospital. | 罗素的日记在医院里找不到了 | 
| [39:22] | It didn’t turn up in your pocket, did it? | 没落进你的口袋里吧 | 
| [39:25] | Absolutely not. | 当然没有 | 
| [39:29] | You know, Madani, I had this girlfriend once, Aviva. | 马达尼 我有个前女友 阿薇娃 | 
| [39:34] | I was so in love with her. | 我特别爱她 | 
| [39:36] | It ended badly. She didn’t shoot me, but she may as well have. | 结局很惨 她虽然没开枪打我 但也差不多了 | 
| [39:40] | Is that supposed to be funny? | 你在搞笑吗 | 
| [39:42] | I guess not, but just bear with me. | 或许不好笑 但听我说完 | 
| [39:44] | Do you have a breakfast place you like? | 你有喜欢的吃早餐的地方吗 | 
| [39:46] | – Coffee is great? – Yeah, sure. | -好咖啡什么的 -有 | 
| [39:48] | Couple years after we broke up, | 我们分手几年后 | 
| [39:49] | I see Aviva at my breakfast place, | 我在我喜欢的早餐馆见到了她 | 
| [39:51] | and I’m like, “God damn her.” You know? | 我就想 “该死” | 
| [39:53] | “This place is mine. I showed it to her.” | “这地方属于我 是我告诉她的” | 
| [39:55] | So, I got, uh, stinking drunk, as one does, and… | 于是我就像很多人那样 喝的大醉 | 
| [40:00] | I found her new address and I staked her out. | 查到她新住址 然后监视了她 | 
| [40:02] | – Oh, classy. – I know. It was a horrible decision. | -你这行 -是啊 这决定很糟 | 
| [40:07] | So, anyway, while I’m waiting to tell her | 总之 我等着想叫她 | 
| [40:08] | to stay the hell away from my breakfast place… | 别再去我的早餐馆时 | 
| [40:11] | I passed out on her doorstep like a complete psycho. | 我像个疯子一样昏睡死在她门口 | 
| [40:15] | Look, Mahoney, what’s your point? | 听着 马霍尼 你想说什么 | 
| [40:17] | My point, Agent Madani, is this: | 马达尼特工 我想说的是 | 
| [40:19] | don’t show up on Billy Russo’s doorstep. | 别跑去比利·罗素的门口 | 
| [40:22] | Metaphorically speaking. | 打个比方说 | 
| [40:23] | – Or I look like a psycho? – Look, | -否则我会像个疯子吗 -听着 | 
| [40:25] | if it were me… after what went down, | 要是换了我 经过了那些事 | 
| [40:29] | I’d be using every resource at my disposal to kill him. | 我肯定会用尽一切手段去杀他 | 
| [40:32] | Tell me, what exactly is it you think went down? | 告诉我 你以为究竟发生了什么 | 
| [40:35] | You tell me. | 你说呢 | 
| [40:36] | You’ve been lying to me | 自从罗素在酒店 | 
| [40:37] | since Russo and Frank Castle went at it at that hotel. | 跟弗兰克·卡塞尔枪战后 你就一直在对我撒谎 | 
| [40:39] | I told you then that Russo was dirty. | 我当时就告诉你罗素有问题 | 
| [40:43] | Well, it seems like you moved on, at any rate. | 看来你已经向前看了 | 
| [40:48] | I’m sorry? | 什么 | 
| [40:50] | Two bowls. | 两个碗 | 
| [40:54] | You are good. | 你真厉害 | 
| [40:56] | I mean, you must be the pride of the NYPD. | 你肯定是纽约警局的骄傲 | 
| [40:58] | Now, excuse me, I have to go. | 失陪 我得走了 | 
| [41:21] | I’ll go take a shower, if you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意 我去洗个澡 | 
| [41:24] | Yeah, as long as you don’t want me to watch. | 只要你不逼我看就行 | 
| [41:43] | I was good to you kids. | 我对你们这些孩子很好 | 
| [41:45] | And what did I get? They took my pension. | 结果呢 我丢了养老金 | 
| [41:48] | That was because of your friend, little Tommy O’Neal. | 就因为你的朋友 小汤米·奥尼尔 | 
| [41:51] | Because of that prick, I spent ten years in Sing Sing. | 因为那小混蛋 我在新新监狱蹲了10年 | 
| [41:54] | You ever been to Sing Sing? | 你去过新新监狱吗 | 
| [41:58] | No. | 没有 | 
| [41:59] | I worked all my life. | 我工作了一辈子 | 
| [42:02] | I volunteered to help you kids. And for what? | 我自愿帮助你们这些孩子的 为了什么呢 | 
| [42:06] | What did I get? | 我得到了什么 | 
| [42:08] | I tried. I was there, | 我尽力了 至少我在 | 
| [42:10] | which is more than I can say | 你们的毒虫老妈们 | 
| [42:12] | for your smackhead mothers and degenerate fathers. | 和废物老爸们还不知所踪呢 | 
| [42:16] | Shit! | 该死 | 
| [42:18] | I loved you kids, and some of you were happy to love me back. | 我爱你们这些孩子 你们中有一些也愿意爱我 | 
| [42:26] | But not you. | 但你不肯 | 
| [42:30] | Remember when you come after me with that stick? | 记得你拿那根棍子来打我吗 | 
| [42:37] | Why the hell are you here? | 你到底为什么来 | 
| [42:39] | Whatever happened in your life ain’t my fault. | 你生活中发生的事 不是我的错 | 
| [42:44] | You can’t escape your nature, kid. | 你无法逃避你的本性 小子 | 
| [42:48] | I was a marine. | 我进过海军陆战队 | 
| [42:49] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -嗯 | 
| [42:52] | And is that what you got for your service? Well, thank you, sir. | 那是你服役时留下的吗 多谢了 长官 | 
| [42:58] | What, did some hajji jack up your face? | 是伊斯兰教徒划烂了你的脸吗 | 
| [43:02] | Is that why you’re here? | 所以你才来这儿吗 | 
| [43:06] | Is that why you’re here? | 所以你才来这儿吗 | 
| [43:09] | You ain’t so fussy anymore, now you ain’t so pretty? | 你现在不漂亮了 又没那么毛病了 | 
| [43:29] | How’s that one looking? | 那个怎么样 | 
| [43:31] | Pretty good. Yeah. Uh, just one quick question. | 挺好的 就一个问题 | 
| [43:35] | Uh, what’s the clock rate on this computer? | 这台电脑的时钟频率是多少 | 
| [43:39] | Do– Do you have any other questions? | 你还有别的问题吗 | 
| [43:42] | Last one. Last one. Promise. | 最后一个了 真的 | 
| [44:12] | It’s 1.8 gigahertz. | 是1.8千兆赫 | 
| [44:15] | Oh, shit, the Punisher. | 该死 那是惩罚者 | 
| [44:18] | What’s that? | 那是什么 | 
| [44:19] | This guy killed, like, 50 criminals and escaped from jail. | 这人杀了50多个罪犯 还越狱了 | 
| [44:22] | And everybody thought he was dead, but he wasn’t. | 大家都以为他死了 但他没有 | 
| [44:25] | I mean, dude was a total badass. | 这人之前可厉害了 | 
| [44:27] | Was? | 之前 | 
| [44:28] | Yeah, I think he’s dead for real this time. | 我觉得他这次是真死了 | 
| [44:33] | Thanks for the info, Mark. | 多谢你的介绍 马克 | 
| [44:34] | So, this is a great computer. | 这台电脑很棒的 | 
| [44:37] | – Yeah. How much is it? – Uh, 999, plus tax. | -嗯 多少钱 -999 加税 | 
| [44:41] | Would you take 700? | 700行吗 | 
| [44:43] | This isn’t an Arabian bazaar. | 这里又不是集市 | 
| [44:46] | That’s racist. | 这是种族歧视 | 
| [45:48] | Shit. | 该死 | 
| [45:55] | What the hell, Mahoney? Why didn’t you identify yourself? | 搞什么 马霍尼 你怎么没报身份 | 
| [46:05] | You okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [46:07] | Shit, that hurts. | 该死 疼死了 | 
| [46:11] | Yeah, try taking one in the head. | 是啊 试试脑袋挨一枪吧 | 
| [46:14] | I could have your badge for this. | 我可以叫你为此丢了警徽 | 
| [46:15] | You snuck up on a law enforcement officer at a crime scene. | 你在犯罪现场偷偷靠近一名执法警员 | 
| [46:18] | That’s on you. | 这怪你自己 | 
| [46:19] | You knew Russo would be here. | 你知道罗素会来 | 
| [46:21] | Who says this has anything to do with Russo? | 谁说这事跟罗素有关了 | 
| [46:28] | Jeez. | 天呐 | 
| [46:32] | That’s not a fun way to go. | 这种死法可不好玩 | 
| [46:37] | Look, Madani, if I forgive you for shooting me, | 马达尼 如果我原谅你打我 | 
| [46:41] | will you please tell me what the hell is going on here? | 你能不能告诉我这究竟怎么回事 | 
| [46:49] | I’ll have you up for obstruction! | 我会告你妨碍公务的 | 
| [46:57] | I’m the special agent in charge for New York. | 我是纽约主管特工 | 
| [47:02] | And you, you’re an NYPD dick who can’t catch his breath. | 你是个喘不上气的纽约警局警官 | 
| [47:06] | So go ahead. Tell everyone I shot you. | 去吧 告诉大家我打了你 | 
| [47:08] | Bet the guys at the precinct will love that. | 你们分局的人肯定高兴 | 
| [47:10] | You know what, while you’re at it, | 顺便 | 
| [47:12] | try and ding me for obstruction. | 去告我妨碍公务吧 | 
| [47:13] | Let’s see how far you get. | 看你能得到什么结果 | 
| [47:18] | Looks like you have a homicide on your hands, Detective. | 看来你现在有凶杀案要处理了 警探 | 
| [47:36] | It’s me. | 是我 | 
| [48:09] | They killed your whole family right in front of you. | 他们当着你的面杀了你全家 | 
| [48:13] | Why… Why didn’t you tell me that? | 你怎么没告诉我 | 
| [48:24] | And you killed them for it. | 你为此杀了他们 | 
| [48:30] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [48:32] | That’s right. | 没错 | 
| [48:35] | Did it make you feel better? | 那让你好过点了吗 | 
| [48:44] | Sometimes. | 有时候吧 | 
| [48:47] | Well, what does that mean? | 那什么意思 | 
| [48:56] | You came back. | 你回来了 | 
| [49:01] | I did. | 是啊 | 
| [49:09] | My name isn’t Rachel, by the way. | 对了 我不叫瑞秋 | 
| [49:13] | It’s Amy. | 我叫艾米 | 
| [49:16] | Figured you should probably know that. | 你或许该知道 | 
| [49:21] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [49:25] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [49:29] | So, no more running? | 再不跑了吗 | 
| [49:38] | All right, then. | 那好 | 
| [50:07] | Hello? | 谁啊 | 
| [50:08] | It’s me. It’s Billy Russo. | 是我 比利·罗素 | 
| [50:24] | What… | 什么… | 
| [50:28] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 | 
| [50:30] | Come in. | 进来 | 
| [50:38] | I didn’t know where else I could go. | 我不知道我还能去哪 | 
| [50:40] | I didn’t know who else I could, um… | 我不知道我还能找谁 | 
| [50:44] | How did you find my apartment? | 你怎么找到我公寓的 | 
| [50:46] | I, uh, I followed you home. | 我跟踪你回家了 | 
| [51:00] | Billy, whose blood is this? | 比利 那是谁的血 | 
| [51:12] | Please help me. | 请帮帮我 | 
| [51:23] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [52:16] | It looks good. | 挺好看的 | 
| [52:22] | Feels the same. | 感觉还那样 | 
| [52:26] | What about up here? | 那这里呢 | 
| [52:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [52:35] | I did get to thinking about… | 我想了想 | 
| [52:37] | about the people that I do know. Did know. | 我认识 以前认识的人 | 
| [52:43] | My brothers out there… | 我的兄弟们 | 
| [52:46] | They were family. | 他们是我的家人 | 
| [52:51] | Never really had that before, you know? | 我以前没有这个 | 
| [52:55] | You miss them. | 你想他们 | 
| [53:08] | I was… | 我… | 
| [53:09] | I was the best version of myself out there in the service. | 我在军队里时 是最好的自己 | 
| [53:14] | Swift, silent, deadly. | 迅猛 无声 致命 | 
| [53:15] | We all were all of those things. | 我们都是那样 | 
| [53:17] | We were a family, and we were fighting for something. | 我们是一家人 我们在为一个目标而战 | 
| [53:20] | We weren’t afraid of shit. | 我们什么都不怕 | 
| [53:22] | And now… | 现在 | 
| [53:26] | Now, there’s… | 有… | 
| [53:29] | something just, just… | 什么东西 | 
| [53:32] | just on the… edges of my mind. | 就在我脑袋边上 | 
| [53:34] | It’s like a dark… shadow just waiting for me. | 就像黑暗的…阴影 在等着我 | 
| [53:52] | The thing is, Doc… | 问题是 医生 | 
| [53:55] | I deserve to feel the fear. | 我活该感到恐惧 | 
| [54:00] | I don’t know why, but I know… | 我不知道为什么 但我知道 | 
| [54:09] | I deserve this. | 我活该 | 
| [54:21] | What if… | 如果 | 
| [54:25] | What if you opened your mind to the idea of redemption? | 如果你愿意进行救赎呢 | 
| [54:29] | Every human being deserves that. I promise you. | 每个人都有权获得救赎 我保证 | 
| [54:34] | I will help you get there. | 我会帮你实现的 | 
| [54:43] | I wouldn’t blame you. | 我不会怪你的 | 
| [54:48] | You asked me what face it is I want the world to see. | 你问我 我希望世界看到什么样的脸 | 
| [54:54] | This face. This… This face… | 这张脸 这张…脸 | 
| [54:58] | has everything that I ever did wrong written all over it. | 上面写满了我做错的一切 | 
| [55:02] | And when I look in the mirror, I want to see… | 我看镜子时 我想看到 | 
| [55:08] | I want to see the best version of myself again. | 我想再看到那个最好的自己 | 
| [55:16] | Do you think that that’s possible? | 你觉得那有可能吗 | 
| [55:22] | Do you think that that’s possible for someone like me? | 你觉得那对我这样的人还有可能吗 |