时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Okay. Keep your eye on the queen, right? | 好 盯住皇后 |
[00:17] | – Yeah, yeah, yeah. – Eye on the queen. Eye on the queen. | -嗯嗯 -盯住皇后 |
[00:20] | But watch the jacks. Watch the jacks. | 留意J |
[00:23] | ‘Cause you hit the jack and you don’t come back. | 因为如果选到J 就没下局了 |
[00:30] | God damn… | 该死 |
[00:32] | – Damn it. – Want me to go slower? | -该死 -要我慢下来吗 |
[00:33] | – Shut up. – Is that it? | -闭嘴 -要吗 |
[00:34] | – Yeah? – Deal the cards. | -不要吗 -发牌吧 |
[00:37] | Can I ask you something? | 可以问你件事吗 |
[00:39] | Shoot. | 问 |
[00:42] | Are you, like, a hitman for Homeland Security? | 你是国土安全部的杀手吗 |
[00:46] | All that Punisher stuff? | 惩罚者什么的 |
[00:47] | That’s their name, not mine. | 那是他们起的名字 不是我起的 |
[00:49] | And I don’t work for anybody. | 我不为任何人工作 |
[00:53] | Are you kidding me? | 开玩笑吗 |
[00:55] | So do we have a plan here? | 我们有什么计划吗 |
[00:57] | If we’re not running, what are we doing? | 如果我们不跑 那该做什么 |
[00:59] | Just deal the cards. | 发你的牌 |
[01:02] | Come on, come on, come on, come on. Do it. | 来吧 快点 |
[01:04] | – All right, just… – Got it. | -好吧 -知道了 |
[01:06] | Queen. | 皇后 |
[01:16] | – It’s right… – Oh, my God. | -是… -天呐 |
[01:19] | – You’re not seeing it. – You gotta be kidding me. | -你看不到 -你开玩笑吧 |
[01:20] | – You’re not seeing it. – What do you mean? | -你看不到 -什么叫我看不到 |
[01:22] | – You’re cheating. – Come on. Really? | -你在抽老千 -得了 不是吧 |
[01:25] | Everybody knows that three-card monte’s a scam. | 大家都知道三牌赌一张是骗人的 |
[01:27] | But they still come back to the table. | 但人们还是会来玩 |
[01:30] | ‘Cause they think they can outsmart the game. | 因为他们觉得自己能赢过赌局 |
[01:33] | Or they need the money. Every mark has a reason. | 或是需要钱 每个冤大头都有自己的原因 |
[01:35] | Yeah? What’s mine? | 是吗 我的是什么 |
[01:38] | You think you can beat anybody, no matter how stacked the deck. | 你相信你能战胜任何人 不管牌局多不公 |
[01:42] | And you’re bored. | 而且你无聊了 |
[01:43] | And you drink too much coffee. | 而且你咖啡喝太多了 |
[01:46] | The frustration keeps you playing. | 挫败感让你不愿放弃 |
[01:48] | You hardly ever see girls playing this game, right? | 几乎没有女孩会玩这个游戏 是吧 |
[01:50] | It’s always guys, ’cause they want to win. | 总是男人 因为他们想赢 |
[01:52] | What’s the alternative? | 不然呢 |
[01:55] | – Be smart. Don’t play. – Yeah. | -聪明点 别玩 -嗯 |
[02:00] | Seriously, though, what… | 不过说真的 |
[02:02] | What are you planning to do about our situation here? | 你打算怎么解决我们的问题 |
[02:05] | I don’t know. What is our situation? | 我不知道 我们的问题是什么 |
[02:07] | And how did we get here? | 我们怎么走到这步的 |
[02:09] | It all goes back to Konchevsky, right? The guy who hired us. | 一切要从孔切夫斯基说起 他雇了我们 |
[02:13] | I call him for help, and suddenly there’s goons everywhere. | 我打电话向他求助 突然就冒出一堆打手 |
[02:16] | So, I don’t know, maybe he didn’t want to pay for the job. | 我不知道 或许他不想付钱吧 |
[02:19] | Or he didn’t want any witnesses left to know what he had. | 或是他不希望留活口知道他有什么 |
[02:27] | Are you palming the queen? | 皇后是在你手里吗 |
[02:28] | Is that what you’re doing? You palming the queen? | 是这样吗 你把皇后藏手里了 |
[02:30] | No. Look. | 没有 看 |
[02:31] | So, what? Are they all jacks? | 怎么 都是J吗 |
[02:32] | Then, they’re all jacks. | 都是J吧 |
[02:36] | You gotta be kidding me. | 开玩笑吧 |
[02:37] | It’s a really simple sleight, actually. | 其实手法很简单 |
[02:39] | – Yeah? – Yeah, let me show you. | -是吗 -我教你 |
[02:40] | Look, two cards in one hand, right? | 看 一手两张牌 是吗 |
[02:43] | Always the queen. | 皇后总在下面 |
[02:46] | But you throw the jack. | 但把J丢出来 |
[02:48] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[02:49] | Oh, that pisses me off. | 真让我生气 |
[02:51] | You’ve just been looking in the wrong place. | 你一直找错了地方 |
[02:52] | God damn it. | 该死 |
[02:54] | So this Konchevsky, you said you called him. | 这个孔切夫斯基 你说你打给了他 |
[02:58] | Does that mean you know how to find him? | 所以你是知道怎么找到他吗 |
[03:00] | No. But I know he’s from here. | 不 但我知道他是这里人 |
[03:04] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[03:05] | He’s from New York. | 他是纽约人 |
[03:07] | Some creepy white old guy. Russian gang dude. | 一个吓人的白人老头 俄罗斯黑帮的 |
[03:09] | What? You just failed to mention that? | 这你忘记提了吗 |
[03:11] | Why do you think I tried to run? | 你以为我为什么要跑啊 |
[03:13] | God, I couldn’t believe when you brought me here, of all places. | 我真不敢相信你偏偏把我带来了这里 |
[03:17] | Shit. | 该死 |
[03:19] | That makes things easier. | 那就简单了 |
[03:21] | You’re going after him? | 你要去找他吗 |
[03:23] | Got to. | 必须的 |
[03:27] | Do it again. | 再来 |
[03:41] | You can’t win, Frank. | 你赢不了的 弗兰克 |
[03:44] | See, that’s the thing. | 瞧 问题就在这里 |
[03:46] | Knowing the move won’t help you. | 知道招数也没用 |
[03:49] | If I know you know… | 如果我知道你知道了 |
[03:54] | Christ. | 天呐 |
[03:58] | Like I said, the only way to win is to not play. | 我说了 只有不玩才能赢 |
[04:05] | Yeah, that’s not an option. | 那不是个选择 |
[04:10] | Just got to make sure we’re the dealer. | 只需要确保是我们发牌 |
[05:48] | Oh, hell no. | 不要啊 |
[05:51] | Oh, hell yeah. | 没错 |
[05:52] | I don’t know what you’ve heard, | 我不知道你听说了什么 |
[05:54] | but I ain’t done nothing to nobody. | 但我可没对谁做什么 |
[05:56] | Ask around. I’m head-to-toe legit. | 去问问 我可是正经人了 |
[05:58] | That’s good, Turk. But I need to find a Russian. | 那好啊 特科 但我需要找到个俄罗斯人 |
[06:02] | I know before you found this, | 我知道在你 |
[06:05] | straight and true path you’re on, | 找到现在这条正路之前 |
[06:06] | you used to sell guns to the Russian vory. | 曾经是卖军火给俄罗斯黑帮的 |
[06:09] | I look like the United Nations to you? | 你看我像联合国吗 |
[06:11] | Nah, you look like an asshole to me. | 不 我看你像个混蛋 |
[06:14] | Konchevsky. You heard of him? | 孔切夫斯基 听说过吗 |
[06:19] | I need to meet with him. | 我需要见他 |
[06:23] | Or maybe I make a phone call. | 或许我可以打个电话 |
[06:28] | NYPD and National Guard, | 纽约警局和国民警卫队 |
[06:30] | they’ll have tanks | 他们会为你 |
[06:31] | rolling down Fifth Avenue after your ass, Castle. | 把坦克开上第五大道 卡塞尔 |
[06:34] | You make that call, I kill you before you hang up the phone. | 你打电话 还不及挂电话我就能杀了你 |
[06:38] | You know I’ll do it. | 你知道我能的 |
[06:46] | Konchevsky and his crew work out of Kazan’s Gym in Brooklyn. | 孔切夫斯基和他的手下去布鲁克林卡赞健身房锻炼 |
[06:49] | They are not good people. | 他们不是好人 |
[06:52] | You want to take ’em all out, the gym is the place. | 你想端掉他们一窝 就去健身房 |
[06:55] | – Why is that? – None of them are packing in there. | -为什么 -他们不会带枪去 |
[06:58] | Cops are in and out of their business all the time. | 警察经常去查他们 |
[07:01] | Fish in a barrel for a guy like you. | 对于你这样的人 就是池中肉 |
[07:04] | Okay. You gotta go see him. | 好吧 你得去见他 |
[07:07] | You gotta tell him that you got a guy | 你去告诉他 你有个人 |
[07:09] | who’s got what he needs from Chicago. | 有他要的来自芝加哥的东西 |
[07:11] | Nah, man. I ain’t going anywhere near those crazy bastards. | 不 我才不要靠近那伙疯子呢 |
[07:14] | Turk, there’s money in it for ya. | 特科 有钱给你 |
[07:18] | I’m talking about a big payday, Turk. Big money. | 大钱 特科 大钱 |
[07:21] | All you gotta do is tell him that this guy, | 你只需要告诉他 这人 |
[07:23] | he’s got the photos and he’s got the girl, man. Say it. | 他拿到了照片和那姑娘 说出来 |
[07:27] | You got the photos and the girl. | 你拿到了照片和那姑娘 |
[07:30] | And he’s gonna know what that’s about? | 他就知道那是什么意思了 |
[07:31] | Yes, he will. | 是的 |
[07:33] | You set up a safe place, make the exchange. | 你找个安全地点 安排交换 |
[07:35] | I’ll let you negotiate the price, yeah? | 我让你来谈价钱 好吗 |
[07:38] | Give you 10% of whatever you come up with. | 谈成的价10%给你 |
[07:40] | Ten? Forget it. Try forty. | 10% 少来 40差不多 |
[07:43] | How about twenty-five? | 25呢 |
[07:44] | My man. | 这还行 |
[07:45] | – You good with that? – I’m great with that. | 行吗 -行 |
[07:47] | – All right. – Shit. | -好 -该死 |
[07:50] | So, what? You just in the life now? Hustling and shit? | 怎么 你干这个了 坑蒙拐骗 |
[07:55] | Oh, yeah, Turk. I’m all about that life. | 嗯 特科 我就要这生活 |
[07:59] | You call me on this number when you get it all set. | 你都安排好了 打这个号码联系我 |
[08:03] | Don’t drive angry, now. | 别带着气开车 |
[10:13] | Billy? | 比利 |
[10:15] | Billy? | 比利 |
[10:17] | Billy! | 比利 |
[10:21] | You’re safe. | 你是安全的 |
[10:23] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[10:25] | You’re… Dumont. You’re Dr. Dumont. | 你是…杜蒙特 你是杜蒙特医生 |
[10:27] | Good. | 很好 |
[10:38] | No, don’t go back to sleep. | 不 别继续睡 |
[10:40] | – Don’t want to talk about it. – I understand. | -我不想谈 -我理解 |
[10:42] | Don’t engage the imagery, just the feelings. | 别去想画面 只谈感受 |
[10:45] | I don’t want to feel. I wanna kill it. | 我不想感受它 我想灭了它 |
[10:47] | All right. Okay, kill what? | 好吧 那好 灭了什么 |
[10:49] | I said I don’t wanna talk about it. | 我说我不想谈了 |
[10:51] | Five blue things. | 五样蓝色的东西 |
[10:52] | What? What? | 什么 |
[10:54] | Count five blue things in the room. Tell me what they are. | 在屋里找五件蓝色的东西 告诉我 |
[10:56] | Okay. The, um, the-the painting. | 好吧 画 |
[10:58] | – It’s blue. – That’s one. What else? | -是蓝的 -一件了 还有呢 |
[11:01] | – The book. – Two. | -书 -两件 |
[11:02] | – The candle. – Three. | -蜡烛 -三件 |
[11:06] | – The walls. – And? | -墙 -还有呢 |
[11:08] | And your robe is… Your robe. | 你的袍子 |
[11:10] | – Good. – Yeah. | -很好 -嗯 |
[11:12] | Remember what we talked about. Pause when agitated. | 记得我们说的 焦躁时暂停下来 |
[11:15] | Try not to let yourself instantly react to your impulses. | 尽量让自己不要马上按冲动行事 |
[11:18] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[11:22] | It’s my job, Billy. | 这是我的工作 比利 |
[11:25] | So why didn’t you call the cops? | 你为什么没报警 |
[11:28] | We both know they’re out there. | 我们都清楚他们在外面 |
[11:29] | We both know they’re looking for me. | 我们都清楚他们在找我 |
[11:30] | – Why? – Just be here with me. Be in your body. | -为什么 -心神放在这里 在你身体里 |
[11:40] | I don’t know why I let you in. | 我不知道我为什么让你进来 |
[11:44] | My best answer is that it seemed like the right thing to do. | 我最多只能说是因为这似乎是正确的决定 |
[11:49] | You know you could get in serious trouble, right? | 你知道你可能会惹上大麻烦吧 |
[11:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:03] | Could I have some more water, please? | 可以再给我点水吗 |
[12:08] | Of course. | 当然 |
[12:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:36] | You know, | 你知道 |
[12:37] | you might be the only person in the world | 你现在可能是这世上 |
[12:39] | who gives a shit about me right now. | 唯一在乎我的人了 |
[12:52] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[12:56] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[13:00] | I was up late bullshitting with the kid. | 我跟丫头闲扯 扯到挺晚 |
[13:02] | – You good? – Good morning. | -你还好吗 -早上好 |
[13:06] | You’re making yourself at home? | 你挺自在的 |
[13:08] | Yes. I mean, it’s a really nice place you have here. | 是啊 你家可真不错 |
[13:14] | I’m so glad you like it. | 我很高兴你喜欢 |
[13:17] | What’s going on, Madani? | 怎么了 马达尼 |
[13:21] | Russo killed the old man. The stickball guy. | 罗素杀了那老头 棍子球男 |
[13:23] | I got there too late, and he had already ghosted. | 我到迟了 他已经死了 |
[13:26] | Hey, good riddance. | 那是好事 |
[13:28] | Not going to lose any sleep over some child molester, | 我不会为儿童猥亵犯的死晚上睡不着 |
[13:31] | and neither should you. | 你也是 |
[13:31] | No, I was there every day, morning and night, | 不 我每天都去 早上去 晚上去 |
[13:34] | waiting for him to slip. | 就等着他露馅 |
[13:35] | And, actually, he’s exactly what he looks like. | 而他其实真就是看上去那样的 |
[13:38] | Broken, pathetic, most likely crazy. | 有毛病 可悲 很可能疯了 |
[13:41] | You know, I’ll finish the coffee. | 我去把咖啡喝完 |
[13:44] | I’m not sure what difference that makes, Madani. | 我不知道这有什么差别 马达尼 |
[13:46] | Maybe none, but | 或许没有 |
[13:48] | I still have to find a way to put him behind bars. | 但我还得想办法让他进监狱 |
[13:51] | What’s that gonna do? That gonna fix it for you? | 那又能怎么样 那就能让你安心了 |
[14:01] | Listen, um… | 那个 |
[14:04] | So it sounds like this whole Billy thing | 听上去比利这档子事 |
[14:07] | isn’t gonna get resolved any time soon. | 一时半会儿还解决不了 |
[14:10] | So I was just thinking, you’re Homeland, right? | 我在想 你是国土安全部的吧 |
[14:15] | So maybe she could help us with the Russians. | 或许她可以帮我们解决俄罗斯人 |
[14:18] | Like, deport them or something. | 比如驱逐他们出境 |
[14:20] | Jesus Christ. | 天呐 |
[14:28] | What was I thinking? | 我想什么呢 |
[14:30] | Pulling you out of whatever new war you’ve started | 把你从你挑起的新战争那里拉出来 |
[14:32] | and bringing you here? | 带你回来 |
[14:33] | You are no use to me with Russo, are you? | 罗素的事你根本帮不上我 是吧 |
[14:36] | Are you? And now… Now, whatever shit you’ve gotten into, | 是吗 不管你扯上了什么破事 |
[14:39] | I have brought it right back to my doorstep. | 我把这事拉到自家门口来了 |
[14:44] | Say something, Frank. | 说话啊 弗兰克 |
[14:54] | I think you should get some sleep. | 我觉得你该补补觉 |
[15:01] | You have got 24 hours to get out of New York. | 我给你24小时 离开纽约 |
[15:07] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[15:08] | And you better clean this shit up before you leave. | 你走之前最好把一切都收拾好 |
[15:15] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[15:18] | She is really messed up, huh? | 她的问题挺严重啊 |
[15:21] | You got a big mouth, kid. | 你嘴巴真大 丫头 |
[15:23] | Gotta watch out for that. | 最好小心点 |
[15:28] | Yahtzee. | 有钱了 |
[16:34] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[16:36] | Mr. Schultz is here. | 舒茨先生来了 |
[16:42] | Thank you, Lemuel. | 谢谢 莱缪 |
[16:52] | Better than when I last saw you. | 比我上次见你时好些了 |
[16:55] | You’ve never been one for false speech, Eliza. | 你从不说谎 伊莱莎 |
[16:59] | No need to start now. | 没必要现在开始说 |
[17:03] | “You are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, | “如果神的灵住在你们里面 |
[17:09] | if so the Spirit of God dwell in you.” | 你们就不属肉体 而是属圣灵了” |
[17:15] | You are strong with that. | 你的灵很坚强 |
[17:18] | So very strong. | 非常坚强 |
[17:22] | Some days. | 有些时候吧 |
[17:30] | Is there anything I can do? | 我能做点什么吗 |
[17:34] | Everything is being done, thanks to you. | 能做的都做了 这还多亏你 |
[17:43] | You know… | 你知道 |
[17:49] | I’ve made peace with it all. | 我都已经接受了 |
[17:55] | The pain, the fear on my husband… and children’s faces. | 疼痛 对丈夫的担心 孩子的脸庞 |
[18:04] | All of it. | 这一切 |
[18:10] | Except for one thing. | 就差一件事 |
[18:18] | This man and the girl, what they carry… | 这男人和女孩 他们持有的东西 |
[18:22] | it must still be addressed. | 仍需解决 |
[18:27] | They are in New York. | 他们在纽约 |
[18:32] | New York. | 纽约 |
[18:34] | I believe your faith is strong enough to pass through any storm, | 我相信你的信念足够坚定 能通过任何风暴 |
[18:38] | even a return to New York. | 哪怕是再回纽约 |
[18:43] | It’s an unclean place. | 那是不洁之地 |
[18:49] | But you have given me a good man’s life. | 但你给了我好人的生活 |
[18:54] | I will do what needs to be done. | 我会做必要之事 |
[18:57] | – She’s resting. – Good. | -她休息下了 -好 |
[19:00] | Thank you. Both of you. | 谢谢 谢谢你们俩 |
[19:03] | It’s what we do. | 我们就做这个 |
[19:05] | – We look after one another. – Amen. | -我们相互照顾 -阿门 |
[19:07] | If only the rest of the world could do as much. | 如果这世界都能如此就好了 |
[19:11] | But we can rest easy knowing that | 但我们可以安心 因为 |
[19:13] | if God continues to smile on our path… | 如果上帝继续对我们的道路微笑 |
[19:17] | that day will soon come. | 那一天很快会到来 |
[19:20] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[20:07] | Agent Dinah Madani. Homeland Security. | 迪娜·马达尼特工 国土安全部 |
[20:09] | Down on the ground, punk! | 趴在地上 臭小子 |
[20:12] | Don’t move. Don’t even breathe. | 别动 别呼吸 |
[21:10] | No rep, bro! | 不行啊 哥们 |
[21:13] | Only messing, my brother. | 开玩笑的 兄弟 |
[21:16] | Mr. Kazan. | 卡赞先生 |
[21:18] | It’s been a while, Turk. | 好久没见 特科 |
[21:19] | I know. I know. I was uptown for a minute. | 是啊 我去了州北 |
[21:22] | Way uptown. | 很远的地方 |
[21:24] | Konchevsky around? | 孔切夫斯基在吗 |
[21:25] | I got a line on something from Chicago | 我有关于芝加哥来的什么东西的线索 |
[21:28] | he is going to love. | 他会喜欢的 |
[21:30] | – Chicago? – Yeah, Chicago. | -芝加哥 -对 芝加哥 |
[21:33] | Windy City, right? | 风城 是吧 |
[21:34] | Or is that Detroit? Nah, Chicago. | 还是底特律来着 不 是芝加哥 |
[21:39] | Shitty pizza. | 烂披萨 |
[21:42] | So is Konchevsky around, or what? | 孔切夫斯基在吗 |
[21:45] | Funny you should ask, Turk. | 正好你问起 特科 |
[21:48] | Konchevsky’s dead. | 孔切夫斯基死了 |
[21:50] | Someone killed him. | 有人杀了他 |
[21:52] | In Chicago. | 在芝加哥 |
[22:10] | Billy? | 比利 |
[22:12] | Billy! | 比利 |
[22:16] | I brought you some clothes. | 我带了衣服给你 |
[22:21] | You didn’t have to do that. | 你不必费心的 |
[22:23] | Well, you need something till we figure out what to do next. | 我们考虑好下一步之前 你总得有换洗衣服 |
[22:29] | – I’m not going back. – We don’t have to– | -我不要回去 -我们不非得… |
[22:31] | I’m not going back, ever. They’d have to kill me first. | 我永远不回去了 我宁可一死 |
[22:38] | What? That’s the truth. | 怎么了 这是实话 |
[22:42] | You don’t know. | 你不知道 |
[22:44] | You don’t know how it feels. | 你不知道那感觉 |
[22:45] | To be scared? Helpless? Hurt? | 害怕 无助 受伤的感觉吗 |
[22:50] | You don’t have a monopoly on those emotions, Billy. | 那些情绪不是你独有的 比利 |
[22:53] | Guess we’ve all got our shit, huh? | 或许我们都有烦心事 是吧 |
[22:58] | Well, that’s not the clinical term, but yes. | 那并非专业术语 但是的 |
[23:01] | Difference is whatever’s messed you up, | 差别是 不管祸害了你的是什么事 |
[23:05] | at least you remember it, huh? | 至少你还记得 是吧 |
[23:10] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[23:17] | What is all this shit? It’s a mess in here. | 这都是什么 乱死了 |
[23:20] | – What? You went out? – I did not. | -你出去了吗 -没有 |
[23:23] | – So how did it get here? – I don’t know. | -那东西怎么来的 -我不知道 |
[23:25] | You can get pretty much anything delivered these days. | 如今什么都能送货上门 |
[23:27] | Delivered? | 送货 |
[23:30] | Here. | 给 |
[23:32] | I got you something, too. | 我给你也买了东西 |
[23:37] | I figured you weren’t into experimenting | 我觉得你并不想试试 |
[23:39] | with color in your wardrobe, so… | 穿别的颜色的衣服 |
[23:43] | Who paid for this? | 这谁付的钱 |
[23:45] | Christ. | 天呐 |
[23:46] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[23:49] | So this lady, she puts you up at her house, | 这位女士 她安排你住她家 |
[23:51] | and you steal from her. | 你却偷她钱 |
[23:52] | That’s what you do? | 是这样吗 |
[23:53] | – You’re something else. – Not like she can’t afford it. | -你真是不简单 -她又不是买不起 |
[23:55] | Have you seen her shoe closet? | 你看过她的鞋柜了吗 |
[23:56] | What’s that gotta do with anything? | 那有什么关系 |
[23:57] | You think she’s gonna be happy about this? | 你觉得她知道了能开心吗 |
[23:59] | I don’t know. Is she ever happy about anything? | 我不知道 她开心过吗 |
[24:01] | – For Chrissake. Unbelievable. – Like, ever? | -天呐 难以置信 -从来没吧 |
[24:04] | Is that Lombardi’s? | 那是龙巴蒂的披萨吗 |
[24:05] | Sausage and mushroom. | 香肠和蘑菇 |
[24:07] | Holy shit. | 我去 |
[24:13] | – Well… – “Well,” what? | -怎么样 -什么怎么样 |
[24:15] | Well, I don’t know. How’d it go? | 我不知道 顺利吗 |
[24:17] | Shit. God damn it. | 该死的 |
[24:19] | Can you… My phone’s in my back pocket. | 你能 我手机在后兜里 |
[24:21] | Just grab it for me. Come on. | 替我拿出来 快点 |
[24:23] | Hurry up. Come on. | 快点的 |
[24:26] | I guess we’re gonna find out. Hit the button. | 现在就能知道了 接听 |
[24:32] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[24:33] | Hey, it’s Turk. | 是特科 |
[24:35] | I got in touch with the man | 我联系上了 |
[24:37] | of the Eastern European persuasion you’re looking for. | 你要找的东欧人 |
[24:39] | – He’s good to meet. – Yeah? How’d that go? | -他愿意见面 -是吗 顺利吗 |
[24:43] | All good. My man wants to get his hands on what you got. | 很顺利 这哥们很想拿到你手里的东西 |
[24:47] | All right. He give you a price? | 好 他给你报价了吗 |
[24:49] | Figured you two will work that out. | 你俩自己定吧 |
[24:52] | Where at? | 去哪 |
[24:58] | My place. Five o’clock. | 我家 五点 |
[25:01] | I’m taking a risk, letting you use my crib. | 我冒个险 让你们用我家 |
[25:02] | Hope you appreciate that. | 希望你知道感激 |
[25:04] | Oh, I do, Turk. I surely do. | 当然 特科 当然了 |
[25:06] | All good. | 没事了吧 |
[25:08] | You remember to take care of old Turk, all right? | 别忘记照顾老特科哦 |
[25:11] | Hey, you got it. | 当然的 |
[25:17] | Sounds pretty sketchy. | 听上去挺可疑的 |
[25:18] | The guy’s lying through his teeth. | 他在满嘴跑火车呢 |
[25:22] | Hey, you know, I’ve been thinking. | 我在想 |
[25:24] | None of the angles add up here. | 这一切都不合理 |
[25:26] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[25:27] | At the bar in Michigan… | 密歇根州那个酒吧 |
[25:28] | …all those scary people showed up, like, | 那些吓人的家伙 |
[25:31] | ten minutes after I talked to Konchevsky on the phone. | 在我跟孔切夫斯基通话后没多久就赶到了 |
[25:33] | Yeah? | 嗯 |
[25:34] | So why didn’t he just show up | 他为什么不自己来 |
[25:36] | and take care of me quietly himself? | 然后悄悄处理掉我呢 |
[25:38] | Well… | 嗯 |
[25:38] | All those guys that showed up? None of ’em were Russian. | 那些来的人 都不是俄罗斯人 |
[25:42] | And the guy at the sheriff station? | 警局的那个人 |
[25:44] | I don’t know what he was, but he sure wasn’t Russian. | 我不知道他是什么人 但绝不是俄罗斯人 |
[25:47] | You know, I just… I keep turning it all over in my head, | 我就是在脑袋里反复想 |
[25:49] | and I keep coming up with the same conclusion. | 总得到同样的结论 |
[25:52] | You think Konchevsky’s dead, huh? | 你觉得孔切夫斯基已经死了 |
[25:54] | – Yeah. – Yeah. Yeah, that makes sense. | -嗯 -嗯 这说得通 |
[25:58] | – So, then, it’s a trap? – It might be. | -那是陷阱咯 -可能是 |
[26:02] | – And you’re still going? – Yes, I am. | -你还是要去吗 -是的 |
[26:05] | It’ll be my trap. | 那会是我的陷阱 |
[26:08] | At least I know it’s coming, right? | 至少我知道会发生什么 |
[26:21] | How long? | 去多久 |
[26:29] | Not long, I promise. | 不久 我保证 |
[26:31] | I told Eliza today that I’m at ease. | 我今天告诉伊莱莎我已经安宁了 |
[26:35] | All of it. Except… | 对一切 只是 |
[26:38] | And I know this is prideful and selfish. | 我知道这是骄傲 是自私 |
[26:43] | I want the last thing I see in this world to be you. | 我希望我看到的最后面孔是你 |
[26:56] | I have obligations. | 我有义务 |
[26:57] | “To whom much is given…” | “因为多给谁…” |
[26:59] | Yeah, I know. “Much is required.” I… | 我知道 “就向谁多取” |
[27:03] | My love… | 亲爱的 |
[27:05] | if you do this task quickly, | 如果你能快速完成任务 |
[27:08] | if you stay strong in your faith, | 坚定你的信念 |
[27:12] | I promise I will be here waiting when you return. | 我保证我会等到你回来 |
[27:29] | No one cares about being on time | 没人在乎守时 |
[27:30] | or keeping their desks neat or anything. | 或是保持桌子整洁什么的了 |
[27:32] | Nothing matters. It’s all bullshit people, | 什么都不重要了 都是些扯淡的人 |
[27:35] | one bullshit day after the next. | 一天天地扯淡 |
[27:37] | I understand that. | 我明白 |
[27:38] | Compared to the military, | 跟军队生活相比 |
[27:40] | real life can be sloppy, in its way. | 现实生活是很…马虎的 |
[27:44] | I can’t handle anything. | 我什么都做不好 |
[27:49] | You seem upset, Jake. | 你似乎很难过 杰克 |
[27:51] | Where are you feeling that, in your body? | 这感觉在你身体里的什么地方 |
[27:53] | My stomach. | 我胃里 |
[27:56] | What does it feel like? | 那是什么感觉 |
[27:57] | A monster eating my guts. | 像是有个怪物在啃食我的内脏 |
[28:01] | Are you still drinking, Jake? | 你还在酗酒吗 杰克 |
[28:04] | One place I’m welcomed is McFeeny’s. | 只有迈克菲尼酒吧还欢迎我 |
[28:08] | What’s with the snakes? | 这蛇是什么 |
[28:10] | Well, that is the rod of Asclepius. | 那是阿斯克勒庇俄斯之杖 |
[28:13] | Asclepius was a healer. The greatest there was. | 阿斯克勒庇俄斯是医神 |
[28:17] | But the gods were the only ones allowed | 但诸神是唯一可以 |
[28:19] | to have dominion over life and death, | 统治生死的 |
[28:21] | so they killed him for it. | 于是他们为此杀了他 |
[28:24] | The snake is thought to represent the rebirth of healing. | 蛇据信代表了治愈的重生 |
[28:28] | Like the snake shedding its skin, | 就像蛇蜕皮 |
[28:30] | the sick are transformed by the healer’s art. | 病患因医者的医术脱胎换骨 |
[28:34] | That what you think’s happening here? | 你觉得我们就是这样吗 |
[28:37] | I’m being… transformed? | 我在…脱胎换骨 |
[28:42] | How you heal depends on | 你的治愈要看 |
[28:43] | how you accept this painful, world-shattering change. | 你能不能接受这痛苦 令人崩溃的改变 |
[28:50] | It’s not easy. | 这不容易 |
[28:52] | But you have the tools. | 但工具在你手里 |
[28:55] | Are you still going to your support group? | 你还去你的互助小组吗 |
[28:58] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[29:00] | Straight after this. | 离开这里后就去 |
[29:03] | I know it feels like it, | 我知道你有这感觉 |
[29:04] | but you are not the only person dealing with this. | 但你并不是唯一面对这问题的人 |
[29:24] | You a little nervous, Mr. Hoyle? | 你觉得紧张吗 霍伊尔先生 |
[29:28] | No, just careful. | 不 只是谨慎 |
[29:32] | It’s a crazy city, you know? | 这城市不太平 |
[29:34] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[29:38] | Dinah Madani. Homeland Security. | 迪娜·马达尼 国土安全部 |
[29:42] | Feels like I know you already, even though we never met. | 我觉得像已经认识你了 虽然我们没见过 |
[29:44] | Yeah, well, the same guy who shot you, shot me. | 是啊 打了你的人也打了我 |
[29:49] | We got a few people in common, I guess. | 我们有几个共同认识的人 |
[29:51] | Billy Russo. | 比利·罗素 |
[29:54] | And, uh, Frank Castle. | 还有弗兰克·卡塞尔 |
[30:01] | Have you… Have you heard from him lately? | 你最近跟他联络过吗 |
[30:05] | Nah. He’s not much of a guy for postcards. | 没有 他不怎么喜欢寄明信片 |
[30:08] | You? | 你呢 |
[30:09] | No. | 没有 |
[30:15] | What brings you down here? | 你为什么来这儿 |
[30:21] | To be honest, I’m desperate. | 老实说 我走投无路了 |
[30:24] | Turning over any stones I can find. | 在翻查所有我找得到的角落 |
[30:26] | You sure you want to see what’s underneath ’em? | 你真想看到你能找出什么来吗 |
[30:29] | Look, I– | 听着 |
[30:31] | Are we still meeting? | 我们还集会吧 |
[30:32] | Yeah. Yeah, just grab some coffee. We’ll start in a sec. | 嗯 拿杯咖啡 我们马上开始 |
[30:35] | Look, I’m sorry. We’re gonna have to do this– | 抱歉 我们得集会了 |
[30:37] | Look, it’ll only take a few minutes. | 几分钟就好的 |
[30:40] | Look, if I make them wait for you, | 如果我让他们等你 |
[30:43] | then I’m making them feel like they don’t matter. | 那我会让他们觉得 他们不重要 |
[30:45] | And that’s pretty much how these guys feel 24/7. | 而他们几乎时时刻刻都是这个感觉 |
[30:49] | I’m not gonna do that. | 我不要那么做 |
[30:51] | So, if you wanna talk, catch me after the meeting. | 所以 你想谈 就等集会结束后 |
[30:56] | Or better yet, how about you sit in? | 或者 要不 你也听听吧 |
[31:00] | Who knows? | 没准 |
[31:02] | You might get something from it. | 你能收获点什么 |
[31:07] | High school sucked. | 高中真讨厌 |
[31:10] | You know, my dad was, um… is… | 我爸爸以前…现在… |
[31:15] | Whatever… An asshole. You know what I mean? | 反正 是个混蛋 知道吗 |
[31:18] | And I don’t want to stay in Mastic. You been to Mastic? | 我不想待在马斯提克 你们去过那里吗 |
[31:21] | No way. Whole town full of losers. I– I had to get out. | 不要 那里全是废物 我必须离开 |
[31:24] | I figure there was a way to get my mind right. | 我以为有办法能让我好起来 |
[31:28] | Get good at life. | 过上好日子 |
[31:31] | The army. Infantry. | 军队 步兵 |
[31:34] | Do shit. “Army Strong.” | 做点事 “强大陆军” |
[31:39] | Right on. | 真是的 |
[31:42] | Then, poof… | 然后 噗 |
[31:44] | discharge… | 被开除了 |
[31:47] | other than honorable. | 还不是关荣退伍 |
[31:50] | You know you can appeal your status, right? | 你知道你可以上诉吧 |
[31:52] | No shit? | 是吗 |
[31:55] | No shit. | 是啊 |
[31:58] | I want to know what the tourist is doing here. | 我想问问为什么让游客留下 |
[32:03] | I mean, you’re obviously a civilian, right? | 你显然是个平民 是吧 |
[32:06] | You serve? | 你服过役吗 |
[32:09] | Not in the military, no. | 没进过军队 |
[32:10] | On some sort of research trip, honey? | 这是来做调研的吗 亲爱的 |
[32:12] | Jake, I asked her to be here. How about a little respect– | 杰克 我请她留下的 你还是尊重… |
[32:14] | Hold on. I can speak for myself. | 等等 我自己能说话 |
[32:19] | I get it. What you’ve done makes you special. | 我懂 你所做的让你变得特别 |
[32:22] | No one else can understand, because they weren’t there. | 没有别人能理解 因为他们不在场 |
[32:27] | You think guys stuck in OPs | 你以为观察所里的人 |
[32:29] | were the only ones fighting these wars? | 是唯一在打这场仗的吗 |
[32:32] | Like you were the only ones who’d ever seen bad shit? | 你以为只有你见识过可怕的事吗 |
[32:37] | You ever got sent to a desert country | 你曾被送去过沙漠国家 |
[32:39] | to fight a war you can’t win | 打一场你赢不了的战争 |
[32:41] | and no one can tell you why? | 又没人能告诉你为什么吗 |
[32:44] | They don’t tell you how getting shot burns. | 他们不会说挨枪子多疼 |
[32:49] | In the face of massive damage, | 遭遇大面积创伤时 |
[32:50] | maybe the body just registers heat. | 身体只感觉到热度 |
[32:53] | Or how a corpse feels in your arms. The way it shifts. | 或是尸体在你怀里的感觉 它会动 |
[32:57] | They’re there and then they’re not. | 先是时不时抽动 然后又不动了 |
[33:04] | They don’t tell you fighting for something you believe in | 他们不会说为你的信念而战 |
[33:06] | will ruin your life, because… | 会毁了你的人生 因为 |
[33:11] | belief never stopped a bullet. | 信念挡不住子弹 |
[33:20] | Still think I need to do my research? | 还觉得我需要来调研吗 |
[33:26] | I’m sorry, ma’am. I sincerely am. I didn’t realize. | 抱歉 女士 真的 我不知道 |
[33:37] | You had some things to say, huh, Agent Madani? | 你还真有可说的话 马达尼特工 |
[33:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:43] | Yeah, it, uh, it turns out I did. | 是啊 看来是的 |
[33:46] | Better out than in. | 说出来总比憋回去好 |
[33:48] | You know, I… I look at all those guys, myself, | 我看他们 我自己 |
[33:54] | so messed up by what we’ve done… | 都因为我们的所作所为而饱受困扰 |
[33:58] | what we were sent to do. | 我们被派去做的事 |
[34:00] | It makes me wonder how anyone just comes back and carries on. | 这让我不理解怎么还能有人回来继续做这个 |
[34:08] | Listen, with… with someone like Billy… | 听着 对于比利这样的人 |
[34:14] | was he a broken man before he went to war, | 他是上战场之前就已经破碎了 |
[34:17] | or did war turn him into something else? | 还是战争把他变成了别的东西 |
[34:21] | Russo was probably the most natural Marine I’ve ever seen. | 罗素大概是我见过的最有海军陆战队潜质的人 |
[34:24] | Except for maybe Frank. | 或许也就弗兰克比他还强 |
[34:27] | It wasn’t the war that twisted Billy. It was greed. | 不是战争扭曲了比利 是贪婪 |
[34:34] | If I knew where Billy was, I’d tell you. | 如果我知道比利在哪 我会告诉你的 |
[34:40] | Yeah, but would you tell me first, or someone else? | 嗯 但你会先告诉我 还是别人 |
[34:46] | – I’m not sure I know what you mean. – No? | -我恐怕不明白你的意思 -是吗 |
[34:50] | Look, Curtis, come on. I just want to find a way to end it. | 科迪斯 拜托 我只想找办法了结此事 |
[34:55] | And what way would that be, Agent Madani? | 什么办法呢 马达尼特工 |
[34:58] | Billy Russo behind bars. | 比利·罗素进监狱 |
[35:01] | I thought maybe you would say something different. | 我以为你会说别的呢 |
[35:04] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[35:05] | Because I wish Frank ended the whole damn thing | 因为我真希望弗兰克当时在旋转木马上 |
[35:08] | right on that carousel. | 就了结一切 |
[35:20] | It still doesn’t look so good. | 看上去还是不妙 |
[35:25] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[35:34] | It’s almost like you were looking forward to it. | 就好像你还挺期待的 |
[36:05] | Assholes. | 混蛋 |
[36:10] | Look, no offense, but if it’s all the same to you… | 别介意 但如果你不在乎… |
[36:16] | What? | 怎么了 |
[36:19] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[36:21] | Knock yourself out. | 你随意吧 |
[36:25] | Whiskey and a beer, please. | 威士忌和啤酒 谢谢 |
[36:41] | You earn that jacket? | 那外套是你挣来的 |
[36:44] | Or you buy it in some army surplus store? | 还是在军需用品店买的 |
[36:47] | Earned it. | 挣来的 |
[36:49] | Can you say the same for that face? | 你那脸也是吗 |
[36:57] | You should see the other guy. | 另一个人更惨 |
[37:02] | I’d offer to buy you a drink, but | 我倒想请你喝酒 但是 |
[37:04] | wouldn’t want to further any airborne alcoholism. | 我不想再鼓励酗酒的气氛了 |
[37:07] | You drink with Marines, soldier? | 你跟海军陆战队的喝酒吗 士兵 |
[37:11] | Only if I have to. | 如果逼不得已的话 |
[37:16] | Set ’em up again, both of us. | 给我们再来一轮 |
[37:48] | This ain’t even right. I came here in good faith. | 这可不对 我是诚心而来 |
[37:51] | You have no beef with me. | 你们跟我无冤无仇 |
[37:54] | And I’ve done everything you asked. | 而且你叫我做的我都做了 |
[37:55] | This may be shocking for you, but I don’t trust you. | 你可能觉得很意外 但我不信任你 |
[38:18] | This your friend? | 这是你朋友 |
[38:21] | Not the word I’d use. | 我不会那么喊他 |
[38:23] | I think you’re in the wrong place, my friend. | 我觉得你来错地方了 朋友 |
[38:26] | Yeah, well, I wonder what was waiting for me at Turk’s, huh? | 嗯 不知道在特科家等着我的是什么 |
[38:29] | What could that be? | 是什么呢 |
[38:31] | What does the Punisher have to do with my business in Chicago? | 惩罚者跟我在芝加哥的生意有什么关系 |
[38:35] | – Did you kill Konchevsky? – No. | -是你杀了孔切夫斯基吗 -不是 |
[38:38] | Did you? | 是你吗 |
[38:39] | Dima is my nephew. I wouldn’t lay a hand on that boy. | 迪马是我侄子 我绝不会碰那孩子 |
[38:45] | Someone did. | 有人杀了他 |
[38:48] | Someone who’s chasing the girl, photographs. | 在追那姑娘和照片的人 |
[38:52] | It’s time to start talking. | 你该开始交待了 |
[38:54] | I’m not the one who’s gonna be talking. | 要交待的不是我 |
[39:00] | – Alive, please. – Yes. | -要活的 -好 |
[39:10] | – You ready? – Come on. | -准备好了吗 -来吧 |
[40:40] | Come on, you piece of shit. | 来啊 你个混蛋 |
[40:44] | You want to talk now? | 你现在想谈了吗 |
[40:49] | How about now? Come on! | 现在呢 来啊 |
[41:08] | I’m… | 我 |
[41:10] | I’m not your enemy. | 我不是你的敌人 |
[41:24] | Those photos. | 那些照片 |
[41:26] | Who paid for ’em? Who? | 谁付钱要的 谁 |
[41:29] | They would kill me if I told– | 如果我说 他们会杀了我的… |
[41:31] | What’d you think I’m gonna do? | 那你以为我呢 |
[41:33] | Poloznev. Nikolai Poloznev. | 波洛佐涅夫 尼克莱·波洛佐涅夫 |
[41:36] | Where do I find him? | 我去哪找他 |
[41:38] | Try the Internet. | 上网试试 |
[41:52] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[42:05] | – Swear to God, they made me do it, man. – Yeah. | -我发誓 是他们逼我的 -嗯 |
[42:09] | Don’t worry, Turk. You did exactly what I wanted you to. | 别担心 特科 你做了我希望你做的 |
[42:12] | Shit. I really don’t ever want to see you again. | 该死 我真的再也不想见到你了 |
[42:17] | Yeah, well, the feeling’s mutual. | 嗯 我也是 |
[42:25] | I shouldn’t get this hammered. | 我不该喝这么醉的 |
[42:27] | Why? You gotta be up at 5:00 a.m. marching tomorrow? | 为什么 明早5点还要起来出征吗 |
[42:31] | Never again. | 再也不了 |
[42:37] | You miss it? | 你怀念吗 |
[42:39] | Every day. | 每天都是 |
[42:41] | Every goddamn day. You know what I miss most? | 每天都是 知道我最怀念什么吗 |
[42:45] | Miss my boys, you know? | 我的兄弟们 知道吗 |
[42:47] | I hear you. | 是啊 |
[42:49] | You don’t make friends like that back in the world. | 在正常世界里交不到那样的朋友 |
[42:52] | Instead, you got to deal with soft assholes like this. | 你只能跟这种蠢蛋打交道 |
[43:00] | Want a little go-fast? | 想嗑点吗 |
[43:05] | I’m good, man. | 不用了 |
[43:08] | There’s an army out there. | 有一支大军 |
[43:11] | On the streets, in bars like this. | 就在街上 和这样的酒吧里 |
[43:15] | And they all feel the same as you and me. | 他们的感觉都跟我们一样 |
[43:18] | All they ever do is tell us we’re the problem, | 他们从来都说 我们是问题所在 |
[43:21] | we’re the ones that need to change. | 我们是需要改变的人 |
[43:23] | Maybe we’re not the problem. | 或许我们不是问题所在 |
[43:25] | Maybe it’s the bullshit we came back to. | 或许迎接我们的闹剧才是 |
[43:28] | You ever wonder what would happen… | 你有没有想过 |
[43:31] | if we all just stood up right at the same time… | 如果我们都同时站起来 |
[43:36] | and gave the entire world the finger? | 对世界竖起中指 会怎么样吗 |
[43:40] | That would be some next-level shit. | 那可就不一般了 |
[43:44] | Guess I shouldn’t be surprised, coming from you. | 你会这么说 我不该觉得意外 |
[43:47] | I mean, Billy Russo has always been | 比利·罗素一直都是 |
[43:49] | a next-level son of a bitch, right? | 不一般的人 是吧 |
[43:51] | I knew who you were the second you sat down. | 你一坐下 我就知道你是谁 |
[43:55] | It’s a real pleasure to meet you… | 认识你很荣幸 |
[43:58] | sir. | 长官 |
[44:17] | 原始创伤 在受伤之前 病人遭母亲遗弃 没有父亲 失去自我 需要认可 军队提供了组织和同志情谊 骄傲感和价值感 记忆抑制 失忆或是罗素的受伤造成 或是出于自保而抑制了记忆 恐惧是个大问题 但更重要的是 感到害怕对于罗素先生的自我感知意味着什么 | |
[46:13] | Oh, good, you’re back. | 很好 你回来了 |
[46:18] | Did that go really good or really bad? | 这是很顺利 还是很不顺利 |
[46:24] | Well, what does bad look like? | 那不顺利是什么样啊 |
[46:28] | Konchevsky’s people aren’t after us. | 不是孔切夫斯基的人在追杀我们 |
[46:31] | Somebody came after them. I got a name. | 有人去找他们了 我查到个名字 |
[46:35] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[46:36] | Nikolai Poloznev. | 尼克莱·波洛佐涅夫 |
[46:42] | Let’s see. | 我看看 |
[46:45] | I don’t think the Russian vor have, | 俄罗斯黑帮应该没有 |
[46:46] | like, a LinkedIn though, you know? | 领英主页吧 |
[46:54] | S-H-one-T. | 哎呦喂 |
[46:56] | Says, “Nikolai Poloznev is a former Russian state policeman | 尼克莱·波洛佐涅夫是前俄罗斯政治家 |
[47:00] | turned industrialist with interests in oil, gas and shipping, | 后成为工业家 有石油 燃气和航运生意 |
[47:03] | valued at several billion dollars. | 身价数十亿美元 |
[47:06] | A personal friend of the Russian president, | 俄罗斯总统的朋友 |
[47:08] | he has homes in several countries, | 在多个国家有住宅 |
[47:09] | but currently resides in New York.” | 但目前住在纽约 |
[47:15] | So what now? | 现在怎么办 |
[47:17] | I’m not sure this guy plays three-card monte. | 这家伙恐怕不玩三牌赌一张 |
[47:40] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪 |
[47:43] | My buddy Curtis. He’s got a place for us. | 我哥们科迪斯 他有地方给我们住 |
[47:47] | Madani’s gonna be pissed we didn’t leave town. | 我们没走 马达尼会气死的 |
[47:49] | Yeah. She won’t know the difference. | 嗯 她不会发现的 |
[47:52] | Well, I put her credit card back, so that should make her happy. | 我还了她的信用卡 这下她该开心了 |
[47:58] | When is that woman ever happy? | 那女人什么时候开心过 |