时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | This is an interview being conducted | 本次问询 |
[00:14] | at the request of the Office of the Inspector General… | 依监察长办公室的要求进行 |
[00:18] | and will form part of the official inquiry into recent events. | 并将成为对近期事件的正式调查的一部分 |
[00:22] | Are you happy to proceed? | 你愿意继续吗 |
[00:34] | Did you understand the question, Special Agent Madani? | 你理解我的问题吗 马达尼特别探员 |
[00:43] | I heard you fine. | 我听得很清楚 |
[00:48] | Let’s just get this over with. | 赶紧问完了事吧 |
[00:50] | I’m sure we’ve all got things we’d rather be doing, huh? | 我们肯定都有更想去做的事 是吧 |
[01:02] | Interview suspended at… 11:23. | 问询于11:23暂停 |
[01:08] | I’m sure you could use a refresher, yeah? | 你肯定也需要去换换气 是吧 |
[01:18] | I just wanna make sure we’re on the same page before we go on. | 我们继续之前 我想确保我们达成了一致 |
[01:28] | A Homeland agent’s poor taste in sexual partners | 一名国土安全部探员糟糕的性伴侣选择 |
[01:31] | caused the murder of several DHS agents | 导致了多名国土安全部特工被杀 |
[01:33] | and almost cost her own life. | 还差点搭上自己的性命 |
[01:37] | That the tale you want me to spin? | 这是你希望我改的说法吗 |
[01:41] | The one that leaves Rawlins a decorated hero | 让罗林斯继续做功勋卓著的英雄 |
[01:43] | and Ahmad Zubair just some guy in an unmarked grave? | 而艾哈迈德·祖贝尔只是个埋在无名墓里的人 |
[01:47] | It’s also the one that allows you to keep your job | 这个说法还允许你继续拥有一份工作 |
[01:50] | and Frank Castle his liberty. | 让弗兰克·卡塞尔能保持自由身 |
[01:52] | And you still feel like shit, | 但你还是感觉很糟糕 |
[01:54] | because all you did was try to do the right thing, | 因为你不过是想做正确的事 |
[01:56] | bring the right people to justice. | 让该伏法的人伏法 |
[02:00] | I think you’re pretty special, Madani. | 我觉得你很特别 马达尼 |
[02:03] | I mean, you’re lying here | 你躺在这里 |
[02:04] | in a bed with a bullet hole in your head, | 脑袋上有个弹孔 |
[02:06] | and you’re still not thinking of yourself. | 而你想的依然不是自己 |
[02:09] | That’s as rare as rocking horse shit. | 这是很少见的 |
[02:12] | And we need people like you in the system, | 我们需要你这样的人留在法律系统里 |
[02:14] | or we’re lost. | 否则我们就完了 |
[02:16] | No one’s asking you to like the lie. | 没人叫你喜欢这个谎言 |
[02:20] | Just to understand it. | 只需要理解 |
[02:26] | People have a right to the truth. | 人们有权知道真相 |
[02:27] | Whatever else, there’s that. | 不管怎样 这点不该变 |
[02:29] | I am not gonna pretend that this isn’t gonna sting, | 我不会假装这不让人难受 |
[02:31] | but this is the least worst option for all of us. | 但这对我们所有人是害处最小的选择 |
[02:39] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[02:49] | Call her back in. | 叫她回来吧 |
[02:54] | Was your relationship with Billy Russo sexual in nature? | 你和比利·罗素有性关系吗 |
[03:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:03] | Where did you and Billy Russo first engage in intercourse? | 你和比利·罗素最初是在哪里性交的 |
[03:10] | In my apartment. | 在我公寓 |
[03:12] | Do you believe Billy Russo engaged in this relationship | 你认为比利·罗素与你交往 |
[03:15] | to manipulate you and gain access to your investigation? | 是为了操纵你 好渗透你的调查吗 |
[03:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:22] | Did he succeed at that aim? | 他的目标达成了吗 |
[03:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:33] | When did you first become aware of Billy Russo’s criminal activity? | 你最初是什么时候发现比利·罗素的犯罪活动的 |
[03:39] | When he pointed a gun at my head and threatened to kill me. | 当他拿枪指着我的脑袋 威胁要杀我时 |
[03:43] | You didn’t ever consider him a suspect before that time? | 你在那之前 不曾认为他有嫌疑吗 |
[03:46] | No. We wouldn’t all be sitting here if I had, would we? | 没有 否则我们也不会坐在这里了 是吧 |
[03:51] | Should you have? | 你应该早怀疑他吗 |
[04:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:01] | For the tape. | 请大点声以便录音 |
[04:09] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[04:13] | Once you discovered his criminal actions, | 你发现他的犯罪活动之后 |
[04:15] | you endeavored to apprehend him? | 就开始努力逮捕他了吗 |
[04:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:22] | Alone? | 一个人吗 |
[04:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:31] | For the record… | 我要声明 |
[04:34] | Sam Stein warned me against trusting Russo. | 塞姆·施泰因警告我不要信任罗素了 |
[04:40] | I ignored his warnings… | 我无视了他的警告 |
[04:44] | and it got him killed. | 因此害他被杀 |
[05:05] | I’ve never been shot. | 我从未中过枪 |
[05:07] | I’ve never even pulled my gun on anyone in anger. | 我甚至从未气愤地拿枪指着谁 |
[05:12] | So I can’t even pretend to imagine how you… | 所以无法说我能想象你… |
[05:16] | But I have made decisions, | 但我做过决定 |
[05:18] | and I’ve sent men and women into situations | 我曾派男女进入一些局势 |
[05:22] | where they’ve lost their lives. | 而他们因此丧命 |
[05:24] | And I have to deal with that. | 我只能去面对 |
[05:28] | And, now, so do you. | 现在 你也是 |
[05:30] | Now, you wanna call her back, tell her everything? | 你想叫她回来 把一切说出来 |
[05:33] | Castle, Zubair, Rawlins… Go ahead. | 卡塞尔 祖贝尔 罗林斯 随你 |
[05:38] | I’d survive. | 我能撑下来 |
[05:41] | The CIA would certainly survive. Even Rafi. | 中情局更能撑下来 拉菲都能 |
[05:46] | I don’t know about justice, but the truth would be out there. | 正义未必能得以伸张 但真相会被公布 |
[05:50] | You and Castle would have to bear the brunt of that. | 你和卡塞尔就得承受真相的后果 |
[05:55] | So it’s your call. | 所以你决定 |
[05:57] | Gut check, Madani. | 好好想想 马达尼 |
[06:01] | Are you good with all of this? | 你能接受吗 |
[06:05] | – Are you good with all of this? – Are you good with that? | -你能接受吗 -你能接受吗 |
[06:09] | So, are you good with that? | 你能接受吗 |
[06:17] | – Are you good with that? – It’s that easy for you, huh? | -你能接受吗 -对你来说就那么简单 |
[06:22] | Easy’s got nothing to do with it. | 跟简不简单无关 |
[06:23] | But it does, right? You… | 但就是吧 |
[06:25] | You decide someone deserves to be gone, and, bang, | 你决定某人该死 就砰 |
[06:27] | they’re gone. | 那人就死了 |
[06:28] | No second thoughts, no qualms, no conscience. | 毫不犹豫 没有不安 良心谴责 |
[06:31] | And then on you go, happy and safe on your… | 然后继续你欢乐安全的 |
[06:34] | I guess at least borderline psychopathic, merry way. | 至少接近心理变态的逍遥生活 |
[06:39] | Listen, Madani, you’re right. | 听着 马达尼 你说得对 |
[06:42] | I can do it. | 我做得到 |
[06:44] | I could kill him and just walk away. | 我可以杀了他 然后转身走开 |
[06:48] | But that doesn’t mean it’s easy. | 但不代表那就容易了 |
[06:53] | I can live with it, yeah. I can live with anything. | 我可以承受 我什么都能承受 |
[06:56] | There’s no peace up here. | 这里没有安宁 |
[06:58] | There’s no happy medium that I’m looking for. | 我不想寻求什么中庸之道 |
[07:00] | But war… | 但战争 |
[07:02] | War is not easy. | 战争就是不轻松的 |
[07:04] | “War”? | “战争” |
[07:05] | “War”? Listen to yourself! | “战争” 听听你在说什么 |
[07:08] | This isn’t some foreign country | 这里不是外国 |
[07:09] | with guys you never met shooting at you. | 陌生人朝你开枪 |
[07:10] | – This is home. It’s different. – Is that right? | -这里是国内 是不一样的 -是吗 |
[07:13] | It has to be different. | 必须不一样 |
[07:14] | Yeah, tell that to my wife and kids! | 去跟我妻子孩子说啊 |
[07:26] | Madani… | 马达尼 |
[07:27] | you went into that hospital, | 你去医院 |
[07:28] | you sat with him every day and every night. | 每天早上 晚上坐在他床边 |
[07:30] | What did you want? Why were you there? Just be honest. | 你想要什么 你为什么去 说实话 |
[07:33] | You thought about it, didn’t you? | 你想过 是吧 |
[07:35] | You were tempted to just put him down. | 你很想直接干掉他 |
[07:40] | Never. | 从来没有过 |
[07:41] | Why are we meeting like this? | 我们为什么要这么见面 |
[07:42] | Why don’t you have Curtis in some interview room | 你为什么不把科迪斯叫进你的审讯室 |
[07:45] | with a bunch of your lackeys around you? | 找一群狗腿子给你撑腰 |
[07:46] | It’s because you know it. | 因为你清楚 |
[07:47] | You realize this only ends with Billy dead. | 你清楚唯一的了断就是比利死 |
[07:51] | That’s why I’m here, right? To convince you that that’s okay. | 所以我才来 说服你相信 这样可以 |
[07:53] | – It’s okay to want that. – No. | -想要这个是可以的 -不 |
[07:58] | No. | 不 |
[08:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:07] | All right. | 好 |
[08:10] | – How about you? – I wanna go home. | -那你呢 -我想回家 |
[08:13] | I want this over with. | 我想要这事结束 |
[08:16] | You want him dead, Curt? | 你希望他死吗 科特 |
[08:19] | How else does this end? | 否则还能怎么结束 |
[08:22] | You know where he is? | 你知道他在哪吗 |
[08:24] | I know a guy who does. | 我知道个人知道 |
[08:28] | Then go home. | 那回家吧 |
[08:30] | Just get me the address and stay out of the way. | 告诉我地址 然后离得远远的 |
[08:34] | Look, I owe you both. | 我欠你们俩的 |
[08:37] | That’s why I’m gonna get this done. | 所以我要办成这事 |
[08:41] | Question is, is that gonna be enough? | 问题是 这就够了吗 |
[08:45] | ‘Cause maybe this is something you need to do for yourselves. | 或许这件事你们需要自己来完成 |
[11:44] | More? | 要更使劲吗 |
[12:24] | Did I hurt you? | 我弄疼你了吗 |
[12:29] | I thought that was kind of the point. | 不就是要那样吗 |
[12:33] | You live with pain long enough, you start to… | 忍受痛苦太长时间 如果它消失了 |
[12:37] | miss it when it’s gone. | 你反而会想念它 |
[12:43] | And then, well, | 然后 |
[12:46] | you discover the pain-pleasure connection. | 你会发现疼痛和愉悦的关联 |
[12:56] | It’s better than pills, right? | 这比服药还好 是吧 |
[13:00] | I would say so. | 我觉得是 |
[13:10] | Ask. | 问吧 |
[13:13] | Everybody does, in the end. | 所有人最终都会问 |
[13:17] | Everybody, huh? | 所有人啊 |
[13:21] | No one special. | 没有特别的 |
[13:28] | I scare them off. | 我会把他们吓跑 |
[13:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:39] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[13:47] | I took a fall when I was nine… | 我九岁时坠楼了 |
[13:50] | and spent two years getting put back together. | 康复花了两年时间 |
[14:00] | Accident? | 事故吗 |
[14:05] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[14:11] | Well, they’re part of you now. | 那现在是你的一部分了 |
[14:15] | That’s all I need to know. | 我知道这个就够了 |
[15:00] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[15:06] | Billy? | 比利 |
[15:11] | I slept great last night. | 我昨晚睡得很好 |
[15:14] | No dreams, no… skulls. | 没做噩梦 没有骷髅头 |
[15:20] | No fear. | 没有恐惧 |
[15:23] | – That’s good. We’re making progress. – Yeah. | -那很好 我们有进展 -嗯 |
[15:26] | Yeah, I feel good today. | 嗯 我今天感觉很好 |
[15:29] | Clear. | 很清醒 |
[15:32] | But not because of any therapy. | 不是因为治疗 |
[15:36] | Because of you. | 是因为你 |
[15:39] | You. Us. This… this, here. | 你 我们 这里的一切 |
[15:45] | But also, because of what’s out there. | 但也因为外面的东西 |
[15:49] | My… My guys. | 我的兄弟们 |
[15:51] | You think you’re safe, but you’re not. | 你觉得你安全了 但你不安全 |
[15:53] | Well, I don’t give a shit about safe. I never did. | 我一向不在乎安不安全 |
[15:58] | You wanna know… Do you wanna know why I think I was scared? | 你想知道 我觉得我为什么害怕吗 |
[16:04] | Because I was locked in a room with no way out. I am not a… | 因为我被锁在了房间里 出不去 我不… |
[16:09] | I’m not a house pet, Krista. | 我不是家养宠物 克里斯塔 |
[16:12] | And, look, I– I know… I know what it is that I lost. | 我知道我失去了什么 |
[16:16] | I had everything that I ever wanted. | 我曾拥有我想要的一切 |
[16:19] | Money, power, purpose, | 钱 权力 目标 |
[16:21] | my own… my own company. Apparently. | 还有我自己的公司 |
[16:26] | And, somehow, I managed to throw that all away. | 但不知怎么 那都被我丢掉了 |
[16:30] | I don’t know what’s worse. | 我不知道哪个更糟 |
[16:32] | Losing it… | 失去它 |
[16:35] | or not even remembering what it felt like to have it. | 还是根本不记得拥有它的感觉 |
[16:40] | But I want some of it back. | 但我想要回一些来 |
[16:43] | And I can’t… | 我不能… |
[16:50] | You’ve done so much for me already, | 你已经为我做了好多 |
[16:51] | and I shouldn’t be here anymore. | 我不该再留在这里了 |
[16:55] | You’re leaving?! Now?! | 你要走了 现在吗 |
[16:59] | That’s what you think I am? | 你就当我是这样的吗 |
[17:01] | You think I’m gonna let myself be used by you? | 你以为我会允许自己 被你利用吗 |
[17:05] | I am not to blame. I know that. | 这不能怪我 我知道 |
[17:07] | Nobody is blaming you for anything. | 没人要怪你什么 |
[17:09] | People left behind always get the blame. | 被丢下的人总会被责怪 |
[17:19] | Looking for this? | 找这个吗 |
[17:22] | The last woman to point a gun at me got a bullet in the head. | 上一个拿枪指着我的女人 脑袋被崩了一枪 |
[17:27] | – Or so you tell me. – You don’t get to decide. | -至少你是这么说的 -你无权决定 |
[17:32] | I am trying to protect you here. | 我是想保护你 |
[17:34] | I will not be the reason you die. | 我不要成为你死的原因 |
[17:39] | And I won’t be the reason that you ruin your life. | 我不要成为你毁掉人生的原因 |
[17:45] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[18:38] | You’re sure this is everyone? | 你确定就他们了吗 |
[18:39] | I got a print for everyone | 我把咖啡馆那天早上 |
[18:41] | who so much as thumbed a mug at the coffee shop that morning. | 哪怕是在马克杯上留了个拇指印的人的指纹都查了 |
[18:46] | The cup’s got a print, but nothing comes back. I mean… | 这个杯子上有指纹 但没查到结果 |
[18:50] | that’s your guy. | 那是你找的人 |
[18:53] | I just don’t know who your guy is. | 但我不知道他是谁 |
[18:55] | I mean, that’s him. I just don’t have a way to tell– | 那就是他 但我无法知道… |
[18:58] | Yeah, I get it. | 我懂了 |
[19:02] | Look, run them through NSA, CIA, DOD, too. | 在去国安局 中情局 国防部查 |
[19:05] | Duh. Because it never entered my head to do that? | 切 难道我就没想到吗 |
[19:08] | I’ve run them through all the databases, domestic and foreign. | 我查了所有数据库 国内国外的都查了 |
[19:11] | Even tried a few ID tools that don’t officially exist. | 甚至还试了几个并不正式存在的身份验证工具 |
[19:14] | Not a single hit on your guy. | 但完全查不到你的人 |
[19:16] | Which sucks, because I really wanted to impress you. | 这很糟 因为我真的很想让你佩服我 |
[19:21] | It’s a big deal for us, you being the SAC. | 你当上主管特工对我们来说是件大事 |
[19:25] | It totally kicks ass. | 太厉害了 |
[19:29] | Man’s a ghost. | 这人是个鬼 |
[19:33] | How is that even possible? | 那怎么可能 |
[19:34] | Come on. If he’s not in the system, | 拜托 如果他不在系统里 |
[19:36] | then someone must have manipulated the system. | 就肯定是有人对系统动了手脚 |
[19:39] | It’s all computers. | 现在都是电脑 |
[19:41] | Hack into the right place, | 黑对了地方 |
[19:42] | change a few details, move things around… | 改些细节 做些变动 |
[19:45] | Poof! Gone. | 噗 就没了 |
[19:47] | Or I make his prints match your face. | 或是我让他的指纹 匹配那张脸 |
[19:51] | Think about that. | 想想看 |
[19:53] | I mean, identity is a construct, really, right? | 身份也就是个概念 是吧 |
[19:59] | No one disappears forever. Trust me. | 没人能永远消失 相信我 |
[20:02] | You can hide your identity, | 你可以隐藏身份 |
[20:03] | but you… you can’t hide who you are. | 但不能隐藏你的本性 |
[20:06] | We all think you’re badass, boss. | 我们都觉得你很厉害 老大 |
[20:10] | The way you run this place, pretty cool shit. | 你管理这里的方式 太酷毙了 |
[20:15] | I mean, whoever that dude is, I’d be scared if I was him. | 不管那人是谁 我是他的话会觉得害怕的 |
[20:20] | You’ve got some serious filter issues, you know that? | 你的嘴真的很没把门的 你知道吧 |
[20:22] | Totally. My mom tells me that, like, all the time at home. | 当然 我妈妈在家总跟我这么说 |
[20:26] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[20:27] | Thirty. Pretty sure she wants me out the house. | 30 她肯定希望我搬走 |
[20:44] | You first. | 你先请 |
[20:45] | It’s like that, huh? | 就这样吗 |
[21:18] | Shit. | 该死 |
[21:22] | Did you think it was gonna be easy? | 你当这会很容易吗 |
[21:23] | With Billy sleeping on his couch? | 比利就睡在他沙发上 |
[21:25] | Yeah, it would’ve been nice. | 是啊 那就好了 |
[21:28] | Any other ideas? | 还能想到别的吗 |
[21:32] | Jimbo said they were all drinking at some bar. | 吉宝说他们都在一个酒吧喝酒 |
[21:34] | – We could check that out. – Okay. | -我们该去看看 -好 |
[21:43] | – Your boy’s a tweaker, huh? – Looks like it. | -这小子还吸毒 -看来是的 |
[21:49] | I wish I was surprised. | 可惜我并不意外 |
[22:00] | Get down now! Nobody move! | 趴下 别动 |
[22:03] | Get down! Get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[22:06] | God damn it! | 该死 |
[22:09] | And we’re screwed. | 我们完了 |
[22:10] | Shit-for-brains here is gonna mess it up, Billy. | 这蠢蛋会害死我们的 比利 |
[22:12] | Who you calling shit-for-brains, asshole? | 你喊谁蠢蛋呢 混蛋 |
[22:13] | Easy, easy, both of you. This is why we train, all right? | 行了 你俩都别激动 所以我们才要训练 |
[22:16] | Get all the mistakes out now. | 现在把错误都犯完 |
[22:18] | – “And like that, he was gone.” – All right. | -“就这样 他死了” -好吧 |
[22:20] | I’m backup, anyway. I’m never gonna be in the place. | 我反正也是后援 我根本不会进去 |
[22:23] | So what’s the point? | 有什么意义 |
[22:25] | The point is, we all know each other’s jobs and positions, | 意义在于 我们都知道彼此的任务和位置 |
[22:27] | so whatever happens, we’re ready for it. | 这样不管发生什么 我们都准备好了 |
[22:31] | How we doing? | 怎么样了 |
[22:34] | We’re getting there. All good with you? | 有进展 你那边都好吗 |
[22:36] | Yeah. Schedule’s same as always. | 嗯 日程不变 |
[22:38] | 9:00 a.m. tomorrow, 300 grand. | 明早9点 30万 |
[22:41] | That chicken’s gonna be ripe for plucking. | 那就是只待宰的鸡 |
[22:45] | Planning on wearing that uniform? | 打算穿那件制服 |
[22:47] | Yeah, Billy, I’m that dumb. | 是啊 比利 我就那么傻 |
[22:50] | You took a risk just wearing it here. | 你穿它来这里就是冒险了 |
[22:52] | I took a risk offering this job up to all you jabronis. | 我告诉你们来做这个就是冒险了 |
[22:55] | Wasn’t for me, | 要不是我 |
[22:55] | you’d be hitting some grocery store for chump change. | 你们也就是去杂货店打点小钱 |
[23:00] | Let’s go again. Bobby, you joining us? | 再来一次 波比 加入我们吗 |
[23:02] | I can’t let you jarheads have all the fun. | 不能只让你们锅盖头玩啊 |
[23:04] | Okay, you take the waiting area. | 好 你去等候区 |
[23:06] | Mike, you spell in with me. | 迈克 你跟我一起冲进来 |
[23:07] | Geno, you’re our customer at the counter. | 基诺 你是柜台的客户 |
[23:08] | Waiting area? That’s bullshit. | 等候区 真扯 |
[23:10] | I’m coming in with you tomorrow. What’s the point? | 我明天要跟你一起去 不然有什么意义 |
[23:12] | The point is, we all know each other’s jobs and positions. | 意义在于 我们都知道彼此的任务和位置 |
[23:21] | Everybody, get down! I wanna see some hands! | 都趴下 手举起来 |
[23:24] | Get down! Get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[23:33] | Shit, Billy. | 我去 比利 |
[23:34] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[23:36] | Bobby’s smart. | 波比很聪明 |
[23:38] | Keeping us on our toes. | 让我们保持警惕 |
[23:40] | There could be a bunch of vets in there | 到时候或许有一堆老兵 |
[23:41] | waiting to cash their checks. | 等着兑现支票 |
[23:43] | Anyone could decide to play hero. Ain’t that right? | 任何人都可能决定逞英雄 是吧 |
[23:47] | So we gotta get control fast, then we gotta keep it. | 所以 我们要快速控制局面 然后保持控制 |
[23:53] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[23:59] | You hit like a marine. | 你出手像个海军陆战队的 |
[24:01] | Yeah, I do. | 当然 |
[24:05] | All right, guys. Let’s go over this one more time. | 好了 各位 我们再过一遍 |
[24:13] | Okay, we got two cars. | 好 我们有两辆车 |
[24:14] | One here, Todd. One here, Mike. | 这里一辆 托德 这里一辆 迈克 |
[24:19] | Jake, Bobby and I, we come out, | 杰克 波比和我 |
[24:20] | split up between the two cars. | 冲出来坐进这两辆车里 |
[24:22] | We take off, we meet up again at the rendezvous point. | 开走 然后去汇合点集合 |
[24:27] | – What’s here? – Me and José. | -这是什么 -我和荷赛 |
[24:30] | – Backup. – That’s right. | -后援 -没错 |
[24:32] | Anything comes down on us, you two clear it out of our way. | 如果有什么冲我们来了 你们负责清障 |
[24:38] | You good? | 你没事吧 |
[24:41] | Well, all right, then. Let’s all get some sleep. | 那好 我们都睡会儿吧 |
[24:46] | Cold as shit in here. | 这里冷死了 |
[24:48] | I’m gonna go back to my place for the night. | 我得回我家睡一晚 |
[24:53] | Nah. | 不行 |
[24:55] | Better if we all stay together till after the job. | 任务完成前我们最好别分开 |
[24:57] | Operational security. | 为了行动安全 |
[24:59] | From now on, we all stay close until after this thing gets done. | 现在起到结束前 我们都待在一起 |
[25:13] | Just like old times, huh, Curt? | 就像以前 是吧 科特 |
[25:16] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[25:17] | Sitting around, picking daisies, because of shit intel. | 闲坐着 摘花玩 因为情报不准 |
[25:19] | Kiss my ass, Frank. | 去你妈 弗兰克 |
[25:21] | You are the most impatient asshole I know. | 你是我认识的最不耐烦的混蛋了 |
[25:24] | How many times… | 多少次… |
[25:25] | How many times I had to hear this same bullshit, | 我多少次得听你说这套屁话 |
[25:27] | only for the target to turn up three days in? | 最后目标在三天后就出现了 |
[25:29] | Three days in, Frank. | 三天 弗兰克 |
[25:31] | You got a concentration problem, bro. | 你有不能集中精力的问题 兄弟 |
[25:33] | Nah, I got a bored-out-of-my-ass problem is what I got. | 不 我是有无聊得要死的问题 |
[25:36] | You just hate standing still. | 你就是讨厌干站着 |
[25:38] | That’s why you’re always looking for a fight. | 所以你总想找架打 |
[25:41] | An excuse to keep moving. | 找个继续向前的借口 |
[25:43] | Standing still, more or less, | 干站着 差不多 |
[25:45] | that’s how life works, Frank. | 这才是生活 弗兰克 |
[25:47] | In the real world, at least. | 至少在现实生活中是 |
[25:50] | Most people are just looking for a place | 大部分人 只想找个地方 |
[25:52] | to be happy to stand still in. | 能开心地干站着 |
[25:54] | Someone to do it with. | 还有人陪着 |
[25:56] | Yeah, I had that. It’s gone. | 嗯 我有过那个 都没了 |
[26:00] | So you deny yourself another shot at it? | 所以你就拒绝再次尝试的机会 |
[26:04] | Yeah, I took a shot. | 不 我把握了机会 |
[26:07] | I did. | 真的 |
[26:09] | Took my foot off the gas a whole five minutes, you know. | 脚没踩油门五分钟 |
[26:12] | Minding my own business. | 就想着自己的事 |
[26:14] | Even met a woman. | 还遇见了个女人 |
[26:17] | Yeah. She was a good one, Curt. | 是啊 她还挺不错 科特 |
[26:22] | Beth. | 贝丝 |
[26:24] | I wasn’t looking for it, you know. | 我都没有意去找 |
[26:25] | I didn’t… I didn’t see it coming. | 我没…料到 |
[26:30] | Yeah, there she was. | 她就出现了 |
[26:33] | And? | 然后呢 |
[26:36] | I went to help the kid, you know. | 我想帮那丫头 |
[26:38] | All hell broke loose, and she got shot. | 全都乱了套 她也中了枪 |
[26:42] | And now I’ve got some billionaire asshole trying to kill me. | 现在 有个亿万富翁混蛋企图杀我 |
[26:46] | That’s because you killed his people. | 那是因为你杀了他的人 |
[26:49] | What was I supposed to do, Curt? They were gonna kill the girl. | 我还能怎么办 科特 他们要杀那丫头 |
[26:51] | No, no, no, no. You’re going after them now. | 不不 现在是你去找他们 |
[26:53] | – That’s different. – Look, I’m not gonna spend my life | -这不一样 -我可不要余生 |
[26:55] | looking over my shoulder, all right? | 都小心翼翼 |
[26:56] | That ain’t me. That ain’t you, either. | 我不是那样的人 你也不是 |
[27:11] | You gonna follow her? | 你要跟踪她吗 |
[27:13] | Nah. | 不 |
[27:16] | If Jake is scoring meth on the streets, | 如果杰克在街头搞冰毒 |
[27:18] | I think I know where he’s getting it from. | 我可能知道他都去哪找 |
[28:02] | – Hey, good morning. – Good morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[28:06] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你来 |
[28:07] | Ever walk down the street, minding your business, | 就算你走在大街上 想着自己的事 |
[28:09] | and a complete stranger says something like, | 也会有个陌生人对你说 |
[28:11] | “smile,” or “come on, it’s not all that bad”? | “笑一个”或者 “行了 也没那么糟” |
[28:14] | Uh, no, not that I remember. | 我不记得有过 |
[28:18] | Surprising. Well, that guy over there just did that to me. | 令人意外 那人就对我说了那种话 |
[28:21] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[28:22] | my face offended a perfect stranger I don’t give a shit about. | 我的脸冒犯了一个我完全不在乎的陌生人 |
[28:29] | Now, if he had said that about you, | 如果他那么说你了 |
[28:32] | I might know where he’s coming from. | 我可能还可以理解 |
[28:38] | Russo’s escape is unfortunate. | 罗素的逃脱很不幸 |
[28:40] | And I can’t imagine how you feel right now. | 我无法想象你现在是什么感觉 |
[28:44] | There were times in the early days | 早先的时候 |
[28:45] | I thought about having someone place a pillow on his face | 我曾考虑过找人拿枕头捂死他 |
[28:47] | just to be done with the whole thing. | 好结束这一切 |
[28:51] | But you didn’t. | 但你没有 |
[28:54] | CIA doesn’t operate on home soil. | 中情局不能在国内行动 |
[28:57] | Besides, I needed somebody to hang it all on. | 而且 我需要个人顶包 |
[28:59] | Who better than a guy in a coma | 还有比昏迷病人更合适的吗 |
[29:00] | that nobody ever thought he’d come out of? | 况且没人想到他还真能醒过来 |
[29:03] | Yeah, well, I guess Billy didn’t get the memo. | 是啊 比利一定是不知道这事 |
[29:06] | That’s the thing about guys like Russo. And Castle. | 罗素这样的人就是如此 还有卡塞尔 |
[29:10] | Useful until they develop minds of their own. | 很有用 直到他们有了自己的主意 |
[29:16] | Castle’s back in town, too. | 卡塞尔也回来了 |
[29:20] | Did you have a hand in this? | 跟你有关吗 |
[29:27] | Hell of a chutzpah, Dinah. | 好大胆 迪娜 |
[29:30] | Can you control him? | 你能控制他吗 |
[29:32] | As long as my aims match his. | 只要我的目标还和他的一致 |
[29:34] | Rafi know? | 拉菲知道吗 |
[29:38] | So, Castle kills Russo, and your problems are solved, right? | 所以卡塞尔杀了罗素 你们的问题就解决了 |
[29:43] | So what the hell am I doing here, Dinah, huh? | 那还找我来做什么 迪娜 |
[29:45] | What? Do you wanna ask my permission? | 怎么 你还想寻求我同意吗 |
[29:52] | Advice. Perspective. A gut check. | 建议 劝说 反省 |
[29:55] | Stay out of it. | 别插手 |
[29:56] | Let Castle and Russo finish off their little psychodrama. | 让卡塞尔和罗素打完他们的仗 |
[29:59] | Maybe they’ll kill each other this time if we’re lucky. | 如果我们走运 或许这次他们能同归于尽 |
[30:01] | So the CIA does operate on home soil, huh? | 那么中情局还是在国内行动的 |
[30:04] | Just let somebody else pull the trigger. | 只要是别人扣扳机 |
[30:05] | Don’t you call me down here | 你别想叫我来 |
[30:06] | and then pull this holier-than-thou crap. | 然后摆出一副高高在上的姿态 |
[30:12] | Marion. | 玛丽安 |
[30:19] | When my grandmother died, my mother was so devastated. | 我外婆死后 我妈妈悲痛欲绝 |
[30:25] | I remember the first time she didn’t cry, maybe six months later. | 我记得她头一次停止哭大概都是六个月后了 |
[30:30] | That day she announced she was no longer looking to feel normal, | 那天她说 她再不想要觉得正常起来了 |
[30:33] | because normal no longer existed. | 因为正常已经不复存在了 |
[30:39] | She had to find a new normal. I’ll never forget that. | 她得找到新正常 这我永远忘不掉 |
[30:45] | But my grandmother was gone. | 但我外婆死了 |
[30:50] | Our shit, it’s all still here. | 我们的麻烦 还在 |
[30:53] | So it’s been a year, and I am still trying. | 已经过了一年 我还在哭 |
[30:57] | It’s a dirty job we do. Not everyone can do it. | 我们的工作很麻烦 不是人人都能做的 |
[31:06] | Maybe I’m one of those people. | 或许我也是那种人 |
[31:09] | I think you know exactly who you are. | 我觉得你很清楚你是什么人 |
[31:11] | And I think that, sometimes, | 而有时候 |
[31:12] | the least worst choice is to do nothing. | 最不糟的决定 就是什么都不做 |
[31:25] | Hey, Jake. | 杰克 |
[31:27] | Hey, Curtis. What are you doing here? | 科迪斯 你怎么在这儿 |
[31:30] | I’m with him. | 我跟他来的 |
[31:40] | Hey, Jake… | 杰克 |
[31:44] | I bet you want some of this shit right now, huh? | 你现在很想要这个吧 |
[31:47] | You got the wrong guy, asshole. | 你抓错人了 混蛋 |
[31:49] | Quiet. | 闭嘴 |
[31:52] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[31:54] | You were in the army, took your SERE course, | 你参过军 接受过特种训练 |
[31:58] | ain’t gonna say shit. | 什么都不会说 |
[32:00] | The bad news is I took it, too. It ain’t gonna work. Not today. | 坏消息是 我也受过训 那一套今天行不通了 |
[32:04] | You’ve got one thing going for you, Jake. | 你只有一个优势 杰克 |
[32:06] | And that is, as of now, all you are | 那就是 你现在还只是 |
[32:08] | is a guy who was having a few beers with his friends. | 跟朋友喝了几瓶啤酒的家伙 |
[32:12] | So let’s just keep it that way, okay? | 所以还是保持这样吧 |
[32:16] | I need you to help me find Billy Russo. | 我需要你帮我找到比利·罗素 |
[32:19] | Who? | 谁 |
[32:22] | Billy Russo. | 比利·罗素 |
[32:24] | Jake, I hear his face is all… | 杰克 我听说他的脸 |
[32:28] | It’s all scarred up these days. | 现在都花了 |
[32:30] | You know, what’s… | 你知道 |
[32:33] | What’s crazy about that is… | 最疯狂的就是 |
[32:36] | see, I’m the guy who put ’em there. | 我就是划花了他的脸的人 |
[32:40] | – I don’t know him. – No? | -我不认识他 -不吗 |
[32:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:45] | Be smart, Jake. | 聪明点 杰克 |
[32:49] | Why should I listen to you? | 我为什么要听你的 |
[32:51] | I can’t believe you done me like this. | 真不敢相信你这么坑我 |
[33:00] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[33:02] | That means you know how this goes, one way or the other. | 那你一定知道这种事的结局 舍命或舍义 |
[33:05] | Cut me loose. Let’s see what happens then. | 放了我 看看会是什么结果 |
[33:11] | Look at you. | 看你啊 |
[33:13] | You’re strong, Jake. | 真强壮 杰克 |
[33:15] | You’re proud. You’re a soldier. | 真骄傲 你是个士兵 |
[33:16] | You’re not gonna give up your brother. I get that. | 你不会背叛兄弟 我理解 |
[33:18] | I get it. | 我理解 |
[33:20] | Kiss my ass. | 去你妈 |
[33:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:31] | Right now, you’re guilty of harboring a fugitive. | 现在 你犯下了窝藏逃犯罪 |
[33:34] | Billy commits any more crimes, then you’re an accessory. | 如果比利再犯罪 你就是从犯 |
[33:37] | Oh, shit. I remember you. | 该死 我记得你 |
[33:41] | That why you were at group? Looking for Billy? | 所以你才去小组吗 找比利 |
[33:48] | You can’t let this happen. | 你不能让这种事发生 |
[33:51] | You know I got rights. | 你知道我有权利的 |
[33:55] | I was never here. | 我没来过这儿 |
[34:01] | You a bitch for the feds now? | 你现在是条子的走狗了 |
[34:04] | Jake, why don’t you just tell us where he is? | 杰克 你还是告诉我们他在哪吧 |
[34:06] | Why don’t you shut your mouth and try that shit with me untied? | 你还是闭上嘴 给我松绑再来揍我吧 |
[34:09] | Look at you, huh? All right. | 看看你 好吧 |
[34:14] | You wanna play, huh, Jake? You wanna play games, huh? | 你想玩 杰克 你想玩游戏吗 |
[34:23] | Do it. | 来吧 |
[34:26] | Come get it, Jake. Come on, come get it. | 来啊 杰克 来啊 |
[34:31] | That’s it. | 这就对了 |
[34:56] | Feel it? | 感觉到了吗 |
[34:58] | Easy. | 悠着点 |
[35:04] | Where is he, Jake? | 他在哪 杰克 |
[35:09] | This is your last chance. | 这是你最后的机会 |
[35:11] | You got a permanent reminder, you got that? | 这下你要永远留疤了 知道吗 |
[35:16] | Whatever comes next, Jake, | 不管接下来发生什么 杰克 |
[35:17] | is on you. It’s on you. You understand me? | 都怪你了 明白吗 |
[35:19] | So, are you good with that? | 你不介意吗 |
[35:21] | You think you can do this? Is that what you think? | 你觉得你可以撑住吗 是吗 |
[35:25] | How’s it feel? | 感觉如何 |
[35:27] | Stop. | 住手 |
[35:29] | One more time. Where is he? | 再问一次 他在哪 |
[35:37] | Where is he, Jake? | 他在哪 杰克 |
[35:38] | Kiss my ass. | 去你妈 |
[35:42] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[35:47] | I said stop! | 我说住手 |
[36:00] | I need to talk to you outside. Now. | 我需要去外面跟你谈谈 马上 |
[36:10] | Why are you doing this, Curtis? | 你为什么这么做 科迪斯 |
[36:13] | We just need Billy, Jake. And I know you know where he is. | 我们就是要比利 杰克 我知道你知道他在哪 |
[36:24] | – You’re out of control. – Oh, Christ, don’t start with me. | -你失控了 -天呐 你少来 |
[36:26] | Madani, you ain’t got the stomach for this. | 马达尼 你受不了这个 |
[36:28] | Just walk away. | 你就走 |
[36:30] | Go back to your cozy little life. | 回去过你舒适的生活 |
[36:32] | Just pretend that this shit doesn’t happen. | 假装这些事不存在 |
[36:34] | You’ll see Billy’s picture in the paper when I end it. | 等我了结了此事 你会在报纸上看到比利的照片 |
[36:38] | And then what does that make me? | 那我算什么 |
[36:42] | If we keep doing this, | 如果我们继续这么做 |
[36:44] | then we’re no better than Billy and Rawlins were. | 那我们也不比比利和罗林斯强 |
[36:52] | You know, Frank and I have been friends with Billy | 弗兰克和我跟比利是老朋友了 |
[36:54] | since about the time you were sprouting your first chin hairs. | 大概从你下巴刚开始长毛时就是了 |
[36:58] | We didn’t just train with Billy. | 我们不仅跟他一起训练 |
[37:02] | We served with him. | 我们跟他一起服役 |
[37:06] | Covert operations. | 秘密行动 |
[37:10] | Blood doesn’t make brothers closer than that. | 血脉兄弟也不会那么亲 |
[37:21] | Right up until the point | 直到后来 |
[37:23] | where Billy murdered Frank’s whole family | 比利杀了弗兰克全家 |
[37:26] | and shot me for getting in his way. | 还因为我碍事而枪击了我 |
[37:29] | If he did that with us, | 他那么对我们 |
[37:31] | what do you think he’s gonna do with you when he’s done? | 等他如愿了 你觉得他会怎么处理你 |
[37:35] | And the only person worse than him | 唯一比他还厉害的人 |
[37:38] | is gonna be back in here any minute. | 马上就要回来了 |
[37:43] | Then why are you here? | 那你为什么在这儿 |
[37:49] | ‘Cause I’m the guy dumb enough to get in between them. | 因为我是那个蠢到要插在他们直接的人 |
[37:52] | Please, don’t do the same. | 拜托 别像我一样 |
[38:02] | Are you boys having fun? | 你们还开心吗 |
[38:05] | – Just having a little heart-to-heart. – Yeah? | -就是谈谈心 -是吗 |
[38:26] | All right, Jake. | 好吧 杰克 |
[38:30] | Come here. | 过来 |
[38:42] | Where do you think we should put this next? | 你说我们接下来该插哪 |
[38:46] | Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay. Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:50] | They’re hitting the ReadyQuick check-cashing spot. | 他们要袭击便捷支票兑换点 |
[38:53] | This morning. Bunch of us. | 今早 我们一群人 |
[38:56] | Right after the truck makes the Friday drop, | 等卡车运来周五的钱 |
[38:58] | we’re gonna rob the place. | 我们就抢劫那里 |
[38:59] | Last night, we all stayed in that empty warehouse on 12th. | 昨晚 我们一起睡在了12街的一间空仓库 |
[39:03] | I snuck out to score. | 我为了搞毒品溜了出来 |
[39:15] | Wait. I can’t let you do this. | 等等 我不能让你去 |
[39:20] | I’m not asking for permission. | 我没要你批准 |
[39:22] | Frank, I felt bad. I did, okay? | 弗兰克 我觉得过意不去 好吗 |
[39:24] | Everything that was done to you… | 你遭遇的一切… |
[39:25] | So I swallowed a mountain of shit, | 所以我咽下了很多不满 |
[39:27] | because I felt like I owed you. | 因为我觉得我欠你的 |
[39:28] | But I owe myself, too. | 但我也欠自己的 |
[39:32] | I took an oath. | 我宣了誓 |
[39:34] | I’m calling Mahoney. Let him take Billy down. | 我要打给马霍尼 让他去抓比利 |
[39:40] | You need to get out of New York before they come looking for you. | 你得在他们来找你之前 离开纽约 |
[39:45] | You do what you need to do, Madani. | 你做你该做的 马达尼 |
[40:01] | Why did you choose a blue luchador mask? | 你为什么选蓝摔跤手面具 |
[40:03] | Latex allergy, asshole. | 乳胶过敏 混蛋 |
[40:13] | Where the hell is he? | 他去哪了 |
[40:14] | You can’t trust a meth head. | 吸毒的不可信 |
[40:15] | I think our friend Jake just became a fine example | 我们的朋友杰克刚刚很好地展现了 |
[40:17] | of why we always build redundancies into our plans. | 我们为什么总要给计划留出余地 |
[40:22] | José, you’re now driving me. Mike, you’re off the bench. | 荷赛 你开车拉我 迈克 你上场 |
[40:25] | Geno, you’re now flying solo as backup, all right? | 基诺 你自己做后援 好吗 |
[40:27] | What about him? He can ride with me. | 那他呢 让他坐我的车吧 |
[40:29] | No. He stays right where we’ve got him. | 不 他留在我们安排的地方 |
[40:33] | Just so we’re clear, | 说清楚 |
[40:35] | Jake’s not getting a goddamn cent out of this, all right? | 杰克一个子也别想拿 是吧 |
[40:37] | We will deal with Jake after. Let’s move! | 我们过后再处理杰克 走 |
[40:51] | Shit. | 该死 |
[41:22] | Take care of that. | 你去接一下 |
[41:38] | Thank you, guys. See you next week. | 谢谢几位 下周见 |
[41:41] | Thanks, guys. | 谢谢几位 |
[42:14] | Get your hands up! I wanna see hands! | 手举起来 让我看到你们的手 |
[42:17] | Everybody, stay cool. Nice and cool. | 都别激动 保持冷静 |
[42:22] | That’s it. Move! | 就这样 过去 |
[42:27] | You, move away from the counter. | 你 离开柜台 |
[42:32] | Move back! | 退后 |
[42:35] | That’s it. | 这就对了 |
[42:37] | Everybody stay ice cool… and nobody dies today. | 大家都非常冷静 今天就不会有人死 |
[42:45] | You, manager. Come here. | 你 经理 过来 |
[42:52] | Now, what is your name? | 你叫什么 |
[42:54] | Lillian. | 莉莉安 |
[42:56] | Lillian, I’m gonna need you to move towards | 莉莉安 我需要你靠近 |
[42:59] | whatever button you gotta push… | 你需要按的按钮 |
[43:03] | to open that door over there. You understand me? | 然后打开那扇门 明白了吗 |
[43:06] | Perfectly. | 明白 |
[43:07] | But I’m not going to do it. | 但我不会做的 |
[43:13] | You’re not… | 你不… |
[43:16] | You’re not gonna do it? | 你不做 |
[43:19] | You’re not gonna do it. | 你不做 |
[43:21] | I am telling you to! | 我叫你做了 |
[43:22] | That door won’t open. | 那门不会打开的 |
[43:27] | Lillian, why are you doing this? | 莉莉安 你为什么要这么做 |
[43:29] | It’s on a timer. | 它是有计时器的 |
[43:30] | There’s not one person in this entire place | 这里没有一个人相信 |
[43:32] | who believes that that door is on a timer. | 那扇门有计时器 |
[43:34] | So trust me when I tell you that today is not the day to do this. | 所以 相信我 今天不是逞英雄的日子 |
[43:41] | So give some thought to why you wanna see tomorrow… | 好好想想你明天想看到什么 |
[43:47] | and open the damn door. | 然后打开那扇门 |
[43:49] | This is a family business. | 这是家族生意 |
[43:51] | My daddy fought a world war, built this place from nothing. | 我爸爸从一战归来 白手起家建了这里 |
[43:56] | He’d turn over in his grave if he thought | 如果他觉得我会允许你们 |
[43:58] | I would let you all just walk in here and take whatever you want. | 走进来 随便抢 他泉下有知也会难安 |
[44:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[44:07] | Does everybody know what this is? | 大家知道这是什么吗 |
[44:11] | Yes, that’s right! It’s a grenade. An M67 fragmentation grenade. | 没错 是个手榴弹 M67杀伤手榴弹 |
[44:15] | You wouldn’t believe how many the US Army is missing. | 你都不会相信美国陆军丢了多少这玩意 |
[44:17] | Lillian, please, just open the door. | 莉莉安 求你 开门吧 |
[44:19] | – I won’t. – It’s all insured, anyway! | -我不 -反正也都有保险 |
[44:21] | That’s not the point. | 那不是重点 |
[44:22] | Lillian… you’re making me kind of nervous. | 莉莉安 你让我紧张了 |
[44:26] | Your behavior, it’s… it’s erratic, it’s… it’s irrational. | 你的行为 很古怪 不理智 |
[44:31] | Like you could do anything at any time without reason. | 就好像你可能随时会做毫无道理的事 |
[44:33] | Anybody else getting the same vibe | 还有人觉得莉莉安 |
[44:35] | off of Lillian, or is it just me? | 给人这种感觉吗 还是只有我 |
[44:36] | She a crazy old bitch. | 她是个老疯婆子 |
[44:38] | Well, I don’t have time for crazy, Lillian. | 我可没时间应付疯子 莉莉安 |
[44:41] | So I’m gonna give you till the count of three, | 所以我要数到三 |
[44:43] | and then I’m going to shove this | 然后就把这个 |
[44:45] | through that little slot on the counter right in front of you. | 从柜台下面的小口 塞到你眼前 |
[44:48] | And then you will all really be on a timer. | 到时你们就真的要等倒计时了 |
[44:52] | It won’t fit, dumbass. It’s designed that way. | 塞不进来 蠢蛋 就是设计成这样的 |
[44:56] | So I’ll just take my chances. | 所以我宁可冒险 |
[45:00] | You clowns are not gonna rob my joint, | 你们这些混蛋别想抢我的店 |
[45:02] | so just take your little sorry asses all up outta here. | 所以还是给我滚蛋吧 |
[45:06] | – Hey! What– – You’re gonna get us all killed. | -干什么 -你会害死我们的 |
[45:09] | Get in there! Right now! | 进去 马上 |
[45:10] | – What are you… doing? – What? What? | -你干什么 -怎么了 |
[45:14] | Get on the wall! Now! Hurry up! | 趴在墙上 马上 快点 |
[45:17] | All right, everybody, | 好了 各位 |
[45:18] | put your hands together for me just like this. | 这样把手放在一起 |
[45:26] | Stay calm. | 冷静 |
[45:28] | Nice and calm. | 冷静点 |
[45:29] | Nice and easy. | 别激动 |
[45:31] | Hurry up, boys! | 快点 |
[45:37] | Hands. | 手 |
[45:42] | We’re done! | 完事了 |
[45:44] | Thank you all for your cooperation. | 谢谢你们的配合 |
[45:46] | Lillian, you’re a crazy old bird, but I think I like you. | 莉莉安 你是个老疯婆子 但我喜欢你 |
[45:51] | Now, if it weren’t for this guy, you would all be dead. | 要不是他 你们就都死定了 |
[45:55] | So the next time you see him, do the right thing. | 所以下次你们见到他时 要知道感激 |
[46:00] | Make him employee of the month or something. | 选他做月最佳员工 |
[46:03] | No! Wait! No! No! | 不 等等 别 |
[46:05] | You’re coming with us. | 你跟我们走 |
[46:09] | I don’t know, man. | 我不知道 |
[46:10] | Taking him in the warehouse, that’s one thing, | 在仓库抓他是一回事 |
[46:12] | but on the street? | 但在大街上 |
[46:13] | We gotta slow down. | 我们得考虑一下 |
[46:14] | No, no, no, no, no. We know where he is. | 不不 我们知道他在哪 |
[46:17] | It’s time, let’s get this done. | 时候到了 我们做个了结吧 |
[46:20] | I still don’t like it. | 我还是不喜欢 |
[46:23] | Pull the car over. Pull it over. | 停车 停那里 |
[46:25] | That’s it. | 对了 |
[46:32] | What are you doing? God damn it, Curtis. | 你干什么 该死 科迪斯 |
[46:35] | Look, you got too much to lose, all right? You said it yourself. | 你的顾忌太多 你自己也说了 |
[46:38] | What if there’s a run-and-gun, huh? | 如果要边跑边开枪怎么办 |
[46:40] | What are you gonna do with that leg? | 就你那腿 你要怎么办 |
[46:43] | You know I’m right. | 你知道我是对的 |
[46:51] | Get the hell out of my car, Frank. | 下车吧 弗兰克 |
[46:54] | – Hey, I’m gonna be right here. – Okay. | -我就在这里 -好 |
[46:56] | They see you coming, | 如果他们看到你过去 |
[46:57] | you know you’re not gonna have a shot, right? | 你就没机会了 你知道吧 |
[46:59] | It’s not gonna be me they see coming. | 他们看到的不会是我 |
[47:01] | Just take care of the kid. | 照顾好那丫头 |
[47:03] | Something happens, you take her to Madani, | 要是出事了 带她去找马达尼 |
[47:05] | you tell her that I said to tell her everything. | 叫她把一切都告诉她 |
[47:07] | Just do that for me. | 算是帮我 |
[47:08] | Frank… | 弗兰克 |
[47:12] | Yeah. | 好 |
[47:32] | – Look at this. – Russo! | -看啊 -罗素 |
[47:34] | You’re late, you son of a bitch! | 你迟到了 你个混蛋 |
[47:37] | Get out of here, Jake. Right now! | 快走 杰克 快走 |
[47:42] | Russo! | 罗素 |
[48:01] | You should have stayed in your hole, Bill. | 你就不该钻出来 比尔 |
[48:02] | Billy, let’s go! | 比利 我们走 |
[48:05] | Come on! | 快走 |
[48:12] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[48:16] | We have to go! Now! | 我们得走了 快点 |
[48:19] | Take him down! | 拿下他 |
[49:10] | Billy, we have to go! Now! | 比利 我们得走了 快 |
[49:37] | Come on! Come on! | 快 快 |