| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:22] | You should’ve stayed in your hole, Bill. | 你就不该钻出来 比尔 | 
| [00:46] | God… | 天呐 | 
| [00:55] | – Stop the car. – What? | -停车 -什么 | 
| [00:57] | – Stop the car. Stop the car. – No way, man! | -停车 停车 -绝对不行 | 
| [00:59] | What are you, out of your goddamn mind? | 你疯了吗 | 
| [01:00] | Stop the car! I said stop the car! | 停车 我说停车 | 
| [01:03] | No way, man. | 绝对不行 | 
| [01:07] | Now. | 马上 | 
| [01:18] | God damn it. | 该死的 | 
| [01:24] | Shit. | 该死 | 
| [01:59] | You do this to me, Frank? | 是你把我伤成这样的吗 弗兰克 | 
| [02:18] | Shit. | 该死 | 
| [02:19] | I said… | 我说 | 
| [02:23] | …did you do this to me? | 是你把我伤成这样的吗 | 
| [02:26] | You’re goddamn right I did! | 就他妈是我 | 
| [02:52] | Shit. | 该死 | 
| [03:03] | Strike team, move out! Move out! | 突击队 上 上 | 
| [03:07] | Everybody, careful! | 大家小心 | 
| [03:08] | Put down your weapon! | 放下武器 | 
| [03:09] | Put down your weapon! | 放下武器 | 
| [03:18] | Three o’clock! Over there! | 三点钟 那边 | 
| [03:22] | Move out! Move out! | 上 上 | 
| [03:30] | Down! Down! Down! | 趴下 趴下 | 
| [03:35] | Let’s go! Billy! Get in! | 比利 快走 上车 | 
| [03:52] | Billy, now! Move! | 比利 得走了 | 
| [05:13] | Get out of the way! | 给我让开 | 
| [05:47] | Drop the gun, Frank! Drop it! | 放下枪 弗兰克 放下枪 | 
| [06:08] | Kick it over. | 踢过来 | 
| [06:13] | Now get on your knees. | 跪下 | 
| [06:16] | Nice and slow. | 慢慢的 | 
| [06:23] | It’s been a while, Frank. | 好久没见 弗兰克 | 
| [06:29] | Sir, I’m gonna need you to let him go now. | 长官 我需要你放他走 | 
| [06:33] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [06:36] | I’m the guy with the AR-10 pointed at your head. | 我是拿AR10指着你脑袋的人 | 
| [06:44] | Frank, let’s go. | 弗兰克 走吧 | 
| [06:52] | You’re going after the wrong guy. | 你追错人了 | 
| [06:54] | New York doesn’t need your shit again. | 纽约不需要你再来搅和 | 
| [06:58] | If I leave this alley, you gonna follow me? | 如果我离开这条小巷 你还要跟上来吗 | 
| [07:01] | You better believe it. | 那是当然的 | 
| [07:03] | Frank! | 弗兰克 | 
| [07:05] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [07:07] | I apologize. | 抱歉了 | 
| [07:08] | For what? | 为什么 | 
| [07:12] | Now, Frank! Let’s move! | 弗兰克 快走吧 | 
| [07:23] | God damn, that was insane! | 该死 那真疯狂 | 
| [07:25] | You guys okay? | 你们没事吧 | 
| [07:27] | Man, what the hell just happened? | 刚刚是怎么回事 | 
| [07:29] | Ask the maniac in the car. | 问那个车里的疯子吧 | 
| [07:31] | How much you think we got? | 你觉得我们拿到多少 | 
| [07:32] | We gotta count it first, dumbass. | 我们得先数 蠢蛋 | 
| [07:35] | And you? | 你呢 | 
| [07:39] | Nice work, brother. | 好样的 兄弟 | 
| [07:40] | Thought that crazy old bitch was gonna screw us. | 还以为那老疯婆子要坑死我们了 | 
| [07:42] | – Was that grenade real? – Sure was. | -那手榴弹是真的吗 -当然 | 
| [07:43] | Shit. I thought it was a fake. Who is this dude? | 该死 我以为是假的呢 这人谁啊 | 
| [07:46] | He’s the asshole who nearly got us caught. | 他是差点害我们被抓的混蛋 | 
| [07:49] | You even listening? | 你在听吗 | 
| [07:50] | What the hell was the Punisher doing there, | 惩罚者怎么会出现 | 
| [07:52] | you crazy son of a bitch? | 你个臭疯子 | 
| [07:53] | Let’s just make the cut and get out of here. | 我们分钱 然后离开吧 | 
| [07:55] | You’ll get your cut like the rest of us. Right, Billy? | 你会跟其他人一样拿到分成的 是吧 比利 | 
| [08:01] | It seems I’m due a little bit more than the rest of you guys. | 我似乎做的比你们要多 | 
| [08:04] | We split this up even, fair and square. That was the deal. | 我们平均分 这是说好的 | 
| [08:10] | You should’ve stayed in your hole, Bill. | 你就不该钻出来 比尔 | 
| [08:17] | Yeah, it’s me. | 嗯 是我 | 
| [08:25] | Billy, what do you say? | 比利 你觉得呢 | 
| [08:29] | Wait. Why are you asking him? | 等等 你为什么问他 | 
| [08:32] | This jigsaw-faced bastard almost got us busted. | 这个拼图脸的混蛋差点害我们被抓 | 
| [08:35] | This whole thing went sideways ’cause you lost your shit. | 整件事出了岔子 就是因为你失控了 | 
| [08:38] | Screw all this. Let’s just split it. | 不管了 我们分钱吧 | 
| [09:00] | Anybody else got a problem with the way that I do things? | 还有谁对我的行事风格有意见吗 | 
| [09:04] | You’re good. | 没事 | 
| [09:15] | I just took a shot at a New York City police officer. | 我刚冲一个纽约警局警察开了枪 | 
| [09:20] | Jesus Christ, Frank. What are we doing, man? | 老天爷啊 弗兰克 我们在干什么 | 
| [09:23] | How long you think it’s gonna take for them to figure out | 你觉得他们要多久能查到 | 
| [09:25] | who Frank Castle’s one-legged black friend is, huh? | 弗兰克·卡塞尔的独腿黑人朋友是谁 | 
| [09:30] | I hate to say this, Curt, but, | 我也不想这么说 科特 但是 | 
| [09:33] | there is somebody else, you know. | 还真有别人 | 
| [09:35] | Screw you, Frank. | 去你的 弗兰克 | 
| [09:37] | Screw you. | 去你的 | 
| [09:38] | Look, I got a bunch of ’em. What do you want? | 我有一堆呢 你能拿我怎么样 | 
| [09:40] | I got a bunch of black one-legged friends. | 我有一堆独腿黑人朋友 | 
| [09:42] | I mean, I have what I have. | 就是这样 | 
| [09:44] | That’s a lie. That’s a lie. | 你撒谎 | 
| [09:46] | Yeah, you’re the only one for me, Curtis. | 你是我的唯一 科迪斯 | 
| [09:52] | I told you to stay in the car. | 我叫你留在车里的 | 
| [09:53] | I did. I did. | 我待在车里了 | 
| [09:56] | Until I saw a sniper about to blow your head off. | 直到我看见有个狙击手要把你脑袋打开花了 | 
| [10:02] | You see, here’s the thing, Frank… | 问题就是 弗兰克 | 
| [10:05] | You keep telling people to stay out of it, | 你总叫别人别插手 | 
| [10:08] | but they care about you, whether you like it or not. | 但他们在乎你 不管你喜不喜欢 | 
| [10:12] | – And I wasn’t about to see you die. – Yeah. | -我可不能看着你死 -嗯 | 
| [10:17] | I’d have been all right. | 你不来我也没事的 | 
| [10:18] | Bullshit! That guy would have shot your head off. | 扯淡 那家伙很可能打爆你的脑袋 | 
| [10:24] | You know, when I saw Bill, | 我看到比尔时 | 
| [10:27] | he looked at me like… | 他看我的眼神 | 
| [10:30] | like nothing had changed, you know? | 好像什么都没变 | 
| [10:32] | Like we were still friends. | 好像我们还是朋友 | 
| [10:34] | I’m telling you, when I drew on him, he was shocked, you know? | 相信我 我掏枪时 他很震惊 | 
| [10:38] | He was… | 他… | 
| [10:40] | It was like he was hurt. | 就好像他很受伤 | 
| [10:42] | You know, he was all confused. | 他很糊涂 | 
| [10:44] | Like I had betrayed him. | 就像是我背叛了他 | 
| [10:50] | I looked at his face… | 我看着他的脸 | 
| [10:54] | I saw Maria, I saw the kids… | 会看到玛丽亚 孩子们 | 
| [10:58] | Saw how we always used to be together. You know? We were… | 看到我们以前在一起时的样子 知道吗 | 
| [11:01] | We were family, you know? | 我们是一家人 | 
| [11:03] | I swear to God, he saw it, too. | 我发誓 他也看到了 | 
| [11:09] | I’ll tell you right now, Curt, he does not know what he did. | 我能告诉你 科特 他不知道他做了什么 | 
| [11:13] | He doesn’t. I saw that. | 他不知道 我看出来了 | 
| [11:15] | You know, I had the shot… | 我有机会的 | 
| [11:21] | and I froze. | 但我僵住了 | 
| [11:25] | It was just for a second, but then it was too late. | 就那么一刻 但随即就太迟了 | 
| [11:28] | …getaway car. It’s the garage on 19th. | 逃跑车 在19街的车库 | 
| [11:31] | It’s got two DBs, no sign of anyone else. | 两具尸体 其他人不见踪影 | 
| [11:33] | This is Mahoney. Secure the scene. I’m on the way. | 我是马霍尼 保护现场 我就去 | 
| [11:42] | Let’s go. | 走吧 | 
| [12:19] | Krista! | 克里斯塔 | 
| [12:23] | Krista. | 克里斯塔 | 
| [12:24] | Please, please open the door. | 求你 求你开门 | 
| [12:32] | Krista, please let me in. | 克里斯塔 求你让我进去 | 
| [12:44] | Please… | 求你 | 
| [12:50] | I thought you were gone. | 我以为你走了 | 
| [12:54] | I thought a lot of things. | 我有好多想法 | 
| [12:58] | And none of them were real. | 但那都不是真的 | 
| [13:03] | You can’t come and go as you please. | 你不能想来就来 想走就走 | 
| [13:09] | Yeah, I got nowhere else to go. | 我没有别处可去了 | 
| [13:12] | You want me to beg, I’ll beg. | 你要我求你 我就求你 | 
| [13:22] | Krista. Krista! | 克里斯塔 | 
| [13:50] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 | 
| [13:53] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 | 
| [13:54] | It looks like it matters. What’s in the bag? | 看来挺要紧 包里是什么 | 
| [13:56] | No, it doesn’t matter. None of it… None of it matters! | 无所谓的 一切都无所谓 | 
| [13:59] | All this! All this was Frank Castle! Frank… | 这都是弗兰克·卡塞尔干的 | 
| [14:04] | Your friend, Frank? | 你朋友弗兰克吗 | 
| [14:07] | Friend? | 朋友 | 
| [14:09] | He… | 他 | 
| [14:10] | He tried to kill me. | 他企图杀我 | 
| [14:13] | I couldn’t see. | 我没看到 | 
| [14:15] | That skull… | 那个骷髅头 | 
| [14:16] | That skull that I dream about every night, | 我每晚都会梦到的骷髅头 | 
| [14:17] | he wears it on his chest. | 他就穿在胸口 | 
| [14:20] | Every night! Every night, | 每天晚上 | 
| [14:21] | coming at me and coming at me. It was him! | 来纠缠我 就是他 | 
| [14:23] | It was him! But I couldn’t see! | 是他 但我看不到 | 
| [14:26] | Why? Why? Why would he… | 为什么 他为什么… | 
| [14:29] | Why… why would he do that? | 他为什么要那么做 | 
| [14:30] | Why would he do any of it? | 他为什么要那么做 | 
| [14:31] | I don’t understand. I don’t understand! | 我不懂 | 
| [14:36] | I mean, I know now that it was him. | 我现在知道了 是他 | 
| [14:38] | But I don’t feel it! | 但我感觉不到 | 
| [14:40] | I mean, I know, but I… but I don’t know. | 我知道了 但我又不知道 | 
| [14:43] | I mean, here, but not here. | 这里知道 这里还不知道 | 
| [14:47] | And he was my best friend. | 他是我的铁哥们 | 
| [14:50] | My best friend. | 我的铁哥们 | 
| [14:54] | But he was pointing a gun at me. | 但他拿枪指着我 | 
| [15:06] | Sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [15:10] | I’m so sorry. | 我真对不起 | 
| [15:18] | But I don’t know what else to do. | 但我不知道还能怎么办 | 
| [15:21] | And you’re… | 你… | 
| [15:22] | you’re the only one… who can help me. | 你是唯一 可以帮我的人 | 
| [15:28] | You’re the only one. | 你是唯一的人 | 
| [17:55] | Anton Reed. | 安东·里德 | 
| [17:57] | The hostage. | 人质 | 
| [18:00] | Shit. | 该死 | 
| [18:01] | Bet poor Anton didn’t see this coming | 可怜的安东今天去上班时 | 
| [18:02] | when he showed up for work today. | 可没料到这个 | 
| [18:07] | Now, this guy… could be one of the gang. | 这家伙 可能是团伙中的一员 | 
| [18:12] | Could be somebody else just got in the way. | 可能是另一个碍了事的人 | 
| [18:15] | Russo’s cold… or crazy or both. | 罗素很冷酷 或是疯狂 或是都有 | 
| [18:19] | Let’s get forensics down to check for fingerprints or whatever. | 叫鉴证科来查指纹什么的 | 
| [18:21] | I wanna find out also how long | 我还要知道他在 | 
| [18:23] | has he been working at that check-cashing place. | 那个支票兑现店干多久了 | 
| [18:30] | What’s up, man? | 怎么了 | 
| [18:32] | Let’s go. We gotta drive. | 走吧 我们得走了 | 
| [18:33] | What did you see? What’s up? | 你看到什么了 什么情况 | 
| [18:37] | I saw bodies. | 我看到了尸体 | 
| [18:39] | He shot the hostage, Curt. | 他杀了人质 科特 | 
| [18:44] | Curtis, we’ve got to get off this road. Okay? | 科迪斯 我们得离开这条路 好吗 | 
| [18:51] | I need you to try to keep it together now. | 我需要你振作点 | 
| [18:53] | We gotta get off this road. | 我们得离开这条路 | 
| [18:54] | – We gotta move. – I had a shot. | -我们得走了 -我有机会的 | 
| [18:57] | When he was on the street coming at you, | 他在街上冲你开枪时 | 
| [18:59] | – I had a shot, man. – Yeah. | -我有机会的 -嗯 | 
| [19:05] | I could’ve killed him. I could’ve killed him, man. | 我本可以杀了他的 | 
| [19:09] | Don’t do that. All right? | 别那样 好吗 | 
| [19:10] | That hostage would be alive right now. | 而那人质就不会死了 | 
| [19:12] | What are you doing that for? | 你这是干什么 | 
| [19:13] | Shit happens. Shit happens. You know that. | 坏事难免 这你知道 | 
| [19:15] | What are you talking about? What are we talking about here, huh? | 你说什么呢 我们这说什么呢 | 
| [19:18] | We are out, man! | 我们都脱身了 | 
| [19:20] | We did our time, we served, | 我们服过役了 | 
| [19:23] | we pulled the trigger when we had to, and we followed orders. | 我们在不得已时扣过了扳机 听了命令 | 
| [19:26] | But this, this is different. | 但这不一样 | 
| [19:28] | And everything about this is so wrong! Can you see that, Frank? | 这一切都大错特错 你明白吗 弗兰克 | 
| [19:32] | Us sitting here, right now, having this conversation. | 我们现在坐在这里 谈这些 | 
| [19:35] | And it’s not even over. | 这还没结束呢 | 
| [19:36] | I got Delia wondering where the hell I’m at. | 达丽雅不知道我去了哪 | 
| [19:39] | Thinking I’m some douchy asshole for leaving her hanging. | 以为我是个甩下她不管的混蛋 | 
| [19:42] | And what am I supposed to say to her, man? | 我又该怎么跟她说呢 | 
| [19:44] | “Oh, sorry, I got an old pal I need to kill, | “抱歉 我得去杀个老朋友 | 
| [19:46] | and I’ll be back before you know it.” | 我很快就回去的” | 
| [19:54] | I wish that we could… | 真希望我们能… | 
| [19:55] | We gotta go. Yeah, we gotta get off this road. | 我们得走了 离开这条路 | 
| [20:21] | Kid! It’s Frank! | 丫头 是弗兰克 | 
| [20:26] | Kid! | 丫头 | 
| [20:30] | Shit. | 该死 | 
| [20:31] | Kid? | 丫头 | 
| [20:34] | Shit. | 该死 | 
| [20:41] | What are you doing? You out of your mind? | 你干什么 你疯了吗 | 
| [20:43] | – Frank! – You think it’s a game? | -弗兰克 -你当这是游戏吗 | 
| [20:45] | – No! No! – How about now? | -不 -那现在呢 | 
| [20:47] | – Frank! – Is it a game now? | -弗兰克 -这还是游戏吗 | 
| [20:48] | You feel that? You know how close I came to killing you? | 你感觉到了吗 知道我多差点就杀了你吗 | 
| [20:51] | You know how quick it would’ve been? | 知道那一枪会来得多快吗 | 
| [20:53] | That’s your head all over that wall! Just like that! | 就这样 你就脑浆涂墙了 | 
| [20:55] | – Frank! – That quick! | -弗兰克 -就那么快 | 
| [20:56] | – I was– – You what? You what? | -我… -你什么 | 
| [20:58] | I was practicing the move you showed me. | 我就是在练习你教我的招式 | 
| [21:00] | Nah! Bullshit! Bullshit! | 不 扯淡 | 
| [21:02] | Trying to keep you safe. You’re gonna get yourself killed! | 我努力保护你 你还是会作死自己 | 
| [21:04] | You quit your goddamn crying. God damn it! | 你别他妈哭了 该死的 | 
| [21:07] | Enough! | 够了 | 
| [21:09] | Be easy, man. | 别那么激动 | 
| [21:10] | She’s just a kid. You don’t have to talk to her like that. | 她就是个小丫头 你没必要那么对她说话 | 
| [21:13] | You got her all hemmed up. You drag her into some insane shit. | 你让她紧张起来 把她卷进疯狂的争端里 | 
| [21:17] | And now what? You want her to act normal. | 现在呢 又要她正常点吗 | 
| [21:19] | There’s no normal around you. | 在你身边是没法正常的 | 
| [21:24] | We’re not playing games here, Curt. | 我们不是在玩游戏 科特 | 
| [21:25] | She needs to know that, so do you. | 她得明白这点 你也是 | 
| [21:28] | We make mistakes and people die. They die! | 我们犯错 就会死人 死人 | 
| [21:31] | A man died today because I dropped the ball | 今天死了个男人 就因为我掉链子 | 
| [21:32] | and you did, too. Right? | 你也是 是吧 | 
| [21:34] | She needs to know that she could wind up dead. | 她需要知道她是可能会死的 | 
| [21:37] | I think she gets it. You get it, right? | 我觉得她明白了 你明白了吧 | 
| [21:41] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [21:44] | It’s all good. | 没事的 | 
| [21:46] | Everything is cool. | 都没事的 | 
| [21:49] | I get it. She gets it. We all get it, Frank. | 我懂 她懂 我们都懂了 弗兰克 | 
| [21:53] | You froze, now it’s everyone else’s fault. | 你僵住了 现在就怪别人 | 
| [21:55] | That right? Give me the keys. | 是吗 给我钥匙 | 
| [21:58] | – Where are you going? – I’m going to find Billy. | -你去哪 -我去找到比利 | 
| [22:01] | Slow down. Where? | 慢点 去哪 | 
| [22:03] | I’m gonna see my boy Jake. | 我去找杰克 | 
| [22:04] | Okay, I’ll drive. | 好 我开车 | 
| [22:06] | Give me the goddamn keys, Curtis. | 给我钥匙 科迪斯 | 
| [22:09] | Are you gonna shoot me if I don’t? | 如果我不给你就朝我开枪吗 | 
| [22:12] | Your funeral. | 你自己找死 | 
| [22:15] | I want to come. | 我想去 | 
| [22:16] | No. | 不 | 
| [22:16] | Frank, wait… Please don’t go. | 弗兰克 等等 求你别走 | 
| [22:19] | Just stay put. | 待在这儿 | 
| [22:21] | But you’re coming back, right? | 你还会回来吧 | 
| [22:45] | – Yeah? – It’s me. | -谁 -是我 | 
| [22:50] | You’ve seen the news, I’m guessing. | 你看到新闻了吧 | 
| [22:52] | – Yeah. – Yeah, total shitshow. | -嗯 -真是场闹剧 | 
| [22:56] | They said hostages were killed. | 据说有人质被杀 | 
| [22:58] | Yeah, it’s looking like maybe | 对 看起来 | 
| [22:58] | the guy was part of the whole thing. An inside job. | 那人可能也是计划的一部分 监守自盗 | 
| [23:02] | Another dead guy | 另一个死者 | 
| [23:03] | used to work for the security company that delivered the cash. | 曾为负责运钞的公司工作 | 
| [23:05] | – You’re not hanging around. – I’m a good cop. | -你真不是盖的 -我是个好警察 | 
| [23:08] | And Russo killed them both covering his tracks. | 罗素为了掩盖行踪 杀了他们 | 
| [23:13] | I figured you’d make me do this at Homeland. | 我以为你会逼我去国土安全部谈 | 
| [23:16] | Trying to throw your weight around. | 想拿官阶压我 | 
| [23:20] | But here we are. | 但我们在这儿 | 
| [23:23] | Which makes me think the last thing you want is me at Homeland, | 所以我觉得 你非常不希望我去国土安全部 | 
| [23:26] | officially talking about you and Russo and Frank Castle. | 正式谈及你 罗素和弗兰克·卡塞尔 | 
| [23:29] | Yeah, it’s the last thing Homeland wants. | 是啊 那是国土安全部最不希望的 | 
| [23:33] | I mean, we’re not at the precinct, either, | 我们也不在你们分局 | 
| [23:35] | so… you’re not certain you want to come after me. | 所以 你不确定是不是想找我麻烦 | 
| [23:40] | Officially. | 正式地找 | 
| [23:41] | Not yet. | 暂时还不 | 
| [23:44] | I’ve got two questions, | 我有两个问题 | 
| [23:46] | and this seemed the best way to get ’em answered. | 这似乎是获得答案的最好方式 | 
| [23:48] | Why’d you tip me to the robbery? | 你为什么通报我抢劫的事 | 
| [23:49] | And did you know about Castle? | 你是否知道卡塞尔的事 | 
| [23:52] | Castle’s the one who found out about the robbery. | 是卡塞尔发现了抢劫的事 | 
| [23:55] | Told him to stay away. He didn’t listen. | 我叫他别去的 但他不听 | 
| [23:57] | You’re damn right, he didn’t listen. | 他真就是没听 | 
| [23:59] | He hit me in the head, and he took my gun. | 他打了我的脑袋 还抢了我的枪 | 
| [24:03] | Yeah, he did the same thing to me, first time we met. | 我们第一次见时 他也这么对我的 | 
| [24:06] | I guess I should be glad I’m not dead. | 那看来我该庆幸我没死 | 
| [24:08] | Castle wouldn’t kill a cop. | 卡塞尔不会杀警察的 | 
| [24:12] | Oh, that right? | 是吗 | 
| [24:13] | Well, has he ever? | 他杀过吗 | 
| [24:16] | Castle’s got a code. | 卡塞尔是有原则的 | 
| [24:18] | “Castle’s got a code.” | “卡塞尔是有原则的” | 
| [24:23] | Listen to yourself. | 听听你的话 | 
| [24:25] | The man is a maniac. | 那人是个疯子 | 
| [24:29] | I don’t care how much shit got done to him. | 我才不管他遭遇了多少糟心事 | 
| [24:31] | Just the fact that you’re talking to him | 光是你跟他有联络这一条 | 
| [24:33] | should cost you your badge. | 就该让你丢掉工作 | 
| [24:36] | He’s a murderer. You get that, right? | 他是个杀人犯 你知道吧 | 
| [24:40] | What hell is between you people? | 你们之间有什么瓜葛啊 | 
| [24:43] | You don’t wanna know. | 你不想知道 | 
| [24:46] | And if you try and find out, | 如果你企图去查 | 
| [24:47] | they’ll have you running traffic duty | 你下半辈子都会被安排 | 
| [24:48] | in Rockland for the rest of your career. | 去罗克兰[缅因州]做交警 | 
| [24:52] | Feds, man. | 联邦警察啊 | 
| [24:54] | You guys make me sick. | 你们真让我恶心 | 
| [24:56] | Always covering your asses and hiding shit. | 总在护短 掩盖事实 | 
| [25:01] | So… | 那么 | 
| [25:03] | where does this leave us? | 我们怎么办 | 
| [25:06] | Let’s be clear, okay? | 我们说清楚 好吗 | 
| [25:10] | We aren’t friends. | 我们不是朋友 | 
| [25:12] | Or even colleagues with a mutual beneficial working relationship. | 也不是有互利工作关系的同事 | 
| [25:16] | Mostly, you’ve hidden stuff, lied and shot me. | 你主要是对我隐瞒 撒谎 还枪击了我 | 
| [25:21] | Give me some respect, huh? | 给我点尊重吧 | 
| [25:24] | I know he was at that carousel. | 我知道他也去了旋转木马 | 
| [25:26] | Russo escapes, Castle’s back… | 罗素逃了 卡塞尔回来了 | 
| [25:28] | You three, ’round and ’round you go. | 你们三个来回转悠 | 
| [25:30] | Let’s just say I used to be just like you. | 这么说吧 我以前也像你一样 | 
| [25:32] | You know, I thought all we had to do was… | 我以为我们只需要… | 
| [25:36] | follow the rules, tell the truth, and justice would be served. | 照章办事 说出实话 正义就能得以伸张 | 
| [25:39] | I learned different. | 我的经历却有所不同 | 
| [25:41] | Sometimes, maybe, | 有时候 或许 | 
| [25:42] | someone like Castle is the nearest to justice we can get. | 卡塞尔这种人 是我们能得到的最好的正义了 | 
| [25:49] | The good news is… | 好消息是 | 
| [25:52] | I don’t care about whatever nefarious shit you’re caught up in. | 我并不在乎你牵扯进了什么丑闻 | 
| [25:56] | I’d just really like my gun back. | 我只是很想要回我的枪 | 
| [26:00] | And Castle’s got a friend, big black guy. | 卡塞尔有个朋友 高个黑人 | 
| [26:03] | Ring any bells? | 有印象吗 | 
| [26:06] | No, huh? | 没有吗 | 
| [26:09] | I want Castle. | 我要卡塞尔 | 
| [26:11] | Russo, too. | 还要罗素 | 
| [26:13] | The reason we’re here and not down at the precinct | 我们之所以在这里 而不是分局 | 
| [26:15] | is because I think maybe you can give me them. | 是因为我以为你能把他们交给我 | 
| [26:17] | That’s my deal. | 这就是我的条件 | 
| [26:19] | – I don’t know where they are. – But I think you can find out. | -我不知道他们在哪 -但我觉得你找得到 | 
| [26:22] | Because Castle’s got you on speed dial, it seems. | 因为卡塞尔似乎很乐意联络你 | 
| [26:27] | Give him up. | 把他交出来 | 
| [26:29] | Or next time we’ll be doing this at my place, in handcuffs. | 否则下次 我们就去我那儿 戴着手铐谈 | 
| [26:35] | Special agent in charge or not… | 不管你是不是主管特工 | 
| [26:38] | you’ve gotta choose which side you’re on. | 你都得选择你要站哪边 | 
| [26:45] | Do you know how long I’ve known Frank? | 知道我认识弗兰克多久了吗 | 
| [26:49] | How much shit that we got each other into? | 我们害彼此惹过多少麻烦 | 
| [26:53] | And out of? | 又帮彼此解过多少围 | 
| [26:57] | I would give my life for that man. And he knows that. | 我愿为他付出生命 他也知道 | 
| [27:01] | So why? | 所以为什么 | 
| [27:02] | Why would a man that I would give my life for try to… | 为什么一个我愿为他付出生命的男人 | 
| [27:06] | try to take my life from me? | 会想夺走我的生命 | 
| [27:10] | Maybe he was never who you thought he was. | 或许他根本不是你以为的那样 | 
| [27:17] | Or maybe I’m not. | 或许是我不是 | 
| [27:20] | Because I just… | 因为我 | 
| [27:23] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 | 
| [27:27] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 | 
| [27:29] | Do you know how many people | 知道我治疗过多少 | 
| [27:30] | I treat with injuries half as severe as yours? | 伤势只有你一半严重的人吗 | 
| [27:34] | The majority of them lie in bed for the rest of their lives. | 他们大部分余生都要躺在病床上了 | 
| [27:37] | What was done to you was unfair, cruel and shitty. | 你遭受的折磨很不公平 残忍 差劲 | 
| [27:42] | If Frank did this to you, he did everything he could | 如果这是弗兰克做的 那他是尽全力确保 | 
| [27:44] | to make sure you suffered for the rest of your life. | 你下半辈子都要受折磨了 | 
| [27:51] | It was better when I didn’t know. | 我不知道时还更好 | 
| [27:57] | See, that’s where you’re wrong. | 这你就错了 | 
| [27:59] | Because… | 因为 | 
| [28:03] | now the nightmares end. | 现在噩梦结束了 | 
| [28:07] | There are no more missing pieces to the puzzle. | 拼图不再缺片了 | 
| [28:10] | A man you trusted beyond all others tried to destroy you. | 一个你无比信任的人企图毁了你 | 
| [28:15] | And now you understand your pain | 现在 你理解你的痛苦了 | 
| [28:16] | and you’re gonna work through it. | 你能够克服它了 | 
| [28:18] | You can be reborn. And in that rebirth lies all your power. | 你可以重生 你的重生就是你的力量 | 
| [28:24] | I know exactly what you’re going through, | 我很清楚你在经历什么 | 
| [28:26] | because I’ve been there. | 因为我经历过 | 
| [28:27] | Broken, betrayed. | 支离破碎 遭到背叛 | 
| [28:30] | Nothing but questions and no answers. | 满心都是得不到解答的问题 | 
| [28:35] | But then I came face to face with my hurt, | 然后 我直面了我的伤痛 | 
| [28:37] | and I swear to you, it is like touching God. | 我发誓 那就像碰触上帝 | 
| [28:49] | I know it doesn’t feel like it now… | 我知道现在感觉不像 | 
| [28:53] | but this is the best day of your life. | 但这是你这辈子最棒的一天 | 
| [28:59] | Except that I’m crazy. | 但我疯了 | 
| [29:00] | You’re not crazy. | 你没疯 | 
| [29:01] | No… | 不 | 
| [29:03] | I am. | 我是疯了 | 
| [29:07] | But you opened your front door to me anyway. | 但你还是为我打开了门 | 
| [29:10] | Why would you do that to yourself? | 你为什么要这么对自己 | 
| [29:13] | Because I hate beginnings. | 因为我讨厌开始 | 
| [29:17] | That awkward false state of everything. | 尴尬的假模假式的状态 | 
| [29:20] | We never had to suffer that, you and I. We started in the middle, | 我们不需要遭受那一切 我们从中间开始的 | 
| [29:24] | looking forwards. | 然后向前看 | 
| [29:27] | I like that. | 我喜欢 | 
| [29:39] | Where is he? Where? | 他在哪 在哪 | 
| [29:41] | – I don’t know– – That doesn’t work. | -我不知道… -那不行 | 
| [29:43] | Billy! Ain’t! Worth! Shit! | 比利 狗屁 不是 | 
| [29:48] | Where is he? Where? | 他在哪 | 
| [29:50] | Does that hurt? | 疼吗 | 
| [29:53] | Frank, what the hell’s wrong with you? | 弗兰克 你什么毛病 | 
| [29:56] | Look at yourself, Frank! | 看看你自己 弗兰克 | 
| [29:58] | Frank! Look at yourself. | 弗兰克 看看你自己 | 
| [30:00] | I mean, look at us. | 看看我们 | 
| [30:02] | We can’t do this anymore! | 我们不能再这么下去了 | 
| [30:05] | You’re acting just like Billy. | 你跟比利一样 | 
| [30:08] | What’d you say? | 你说什么 | 
| [30:10] | You just… | 你… | 
| [30:14] | Come on, Jake. Stay alive. | 来 杰克 别死过去 | 
| [30:16] | Keep breathing with me now. Stay with me. Keep breathing. | 坚持呼吸 撑住 坚持呼吸 | 
| [30:19] | We’re not the same. | 我们不一样 | 
| [30:23] | Frank. Look at yourself. | 弗兰克 看看你自己 | 
| [30:25] | I mean, look at us. | 看看我们 | 
| [30:27] | Guys like us, Frank, we need this! | 我们这样的人 弗兰克 需要这样 | 
| [30:29] | It’s all we’re good for. | 我们只能做这个 | 
| [30:34] | We can’t do this anymore! | 我们不能再这么下去了 | 
| [30:38] | Just a couple of assholes, | 只是几个混蛋 | 
| [30:40] | who thought we could have the good things in life. | 认为我们能拥有美好的东西 | 
| [30:46] | We are not good people, Frank. We never were! | 我们不是好人 弗兰克 我们从来不是 | 
| [30:55] | Me and you, Frankie, we’re the same. | 我和你 弗兰基 我们都一样 | 
| [31:01] | We’re the same. | 我们都一样 | 
| [31:34] | You almost had me. | 你差点骗到我了 | 
| [31:36] | Letting me in. Protecting me from the world. | 放我进来 保护我应付世界 | 
| [31:39] | Trying to make me better. | 想让我好起来 | 
| [31:42] | You played me, Krista. | 你耍了我 克里斯塔 | 
| [31:46] | So well. | 手段真高 | 
| [31:48] | You knew. | 你知道的 | 
| [31:53] | You knew. It was all in my file. | 你知道 我卷宗里都有 | 
| [31:55] | But now I know. It all makes sense. | 但现在我知道了 这都说得通了 | 
| [31:58] | Frank is the big secret that you’ve all been keeping from me. | 弗兰克就是你们都在隐瞒我的大秘密 | 
| [32:05] | Frank wasn’t mentioned in your file. | 你的案卷里并未提到弗兰克 | 
| [32:06] | Yeah, you knew I’d read it. | 嗯 你知道我读过 | 
| [32:09] | You’d be dumb not to think so. And you’re not dumb, are you? | 你以为我没读就太蠢了 你可不蠢吧 | 
| [32:11] | So you hid it. Why? So you could control me? | 所以你藏起来了 为什么 好控制我吗 | 
| [32:15] | So you could play God with me? | 好对我扮演上帝吗 | 
| [32:18] | I didn’t take anything out of your file. | 我没从你的案卷里拿走什么 | 
| [32:21] | I’m not playing you. I’m here. | 我没耍你 我在这儿呢 | 
| [32:22] | You’re here? They were all here. | 你在这儿 他们都是这样 | 
| [32:26] | And they all let me in, but they never let me in! | 他们都放我进家门 却从不拿我当家人 | 
| [32:29] | Do you understand me? | 你明白吗 | 
| [32:30] | If I can’t trust Frank, I can’t trust anybody! | 如果我不能信任弗兰克 我就不能信任任何人了 | 
| [32:36] | How? How did they make him hate me? | 他们是怎么让他恨我的 | 
| [32:38] | Five blue things. Count five blue things in the room. | 五件蓝色的东西 数出房间里的五件蓝色东西 | 
| [32:44] | Is that blue? Huh? | 那是蓝的吗 | 
| [32:47] | Is that blue? | 是吗 | 
| [32:48] | I think it’s blue! | 我觉得是蓝的 | 
| [32:50] | Billy, please! | 比利 拜托 | 
| [32:54] | – Billy– – Are those blue? Huh? | -比利 -那是蓝的吗 | 
| [33:01] | This looks blue. | 这看上去是蓝的 | 
| [33:09] | You are all the same! | 你们都一样 | 
| [33:11] | You’re all the same! | 你们都一样 | 
| [33:11] | Stop. Stop! | 停下 | 
| [33:20] | Don’t, please. | 别 求你 | 
| [33:24] | Oh, God! Come on. | 天呐 求你 | 
| [33:29] | Please, please… | 求你 | 
| [33:30] | Billy. | 比利 | 
| [33:32] | Billy. | 比利 | 
| [33:35] | How does that feel, huh? | 这是什么感觉 | 
| [33:37] | How does that feel? | 这是什么感觉 | 
| [33:39] | Something that you hate, something that scares you, | 你讨厌的 害怕的东西 | 
| [33:42] | and somebody just keeps pushing and pushing, | 而有人在不断逼你 | 
| [33:44] | and making you feel the last thing you want to feel! | 逼你去感受你最不想感受的东西 | 
| [33:51] | Maybe everybody wants to make somebody feel worse than they do. | 或许每个人都想让别人比自己难过 | 
| [33:57] | Maybe everybody gets betrayed in the end. | 或许每个人最终都会遭背叛 | 
| [34:02] | Do you think it’s so scary to think… | 你就那么不敢想 | 
| [34:05] | that I might have love for you? | 我可能爱你吗 | 
| [34:15] | To think that maybe you could change? | 不敢想你或许能改变 | 
| [34:22] | Billy, I would never hurt you. | 比利 我绝不会伤害你 | 
| [34:25] | And I would never betray you. And I have never ever lied to you. | 我绝不会背叛你 我从未骗过你 | 
| [34:35] | This is not a lesser you. | 这不是一个更差的你 | 
| [34:39] | It’s a better you. | 而是更好的你 | 
| [34:41] | There’s nothing left to hurt you, and here you stand. | 再没什么能受伤你了 你还在 | 
| [34:47] | But you have to choose. | 但你得选择 | 
| [34:55] | You think it’s so easy? | 你觉得就那么容易吗 | 
| [34:57] | I know it isn’t. | 我知道不容易 | 
| [35:44] | Shit! | 该死 | 
| [35:45] | Hey, it’s me, kid! Curtis! God damn it! | 是我 丫头 科迪斯 该死的 | 
| [35:57] | – What the hell were you thinking? – Frank told me– | -你想什么呢 -弗兰克告诉我 | 
| [35:59] | Yeah, of course he did. | 当然了 | 
| [36:01] | It makes so much damn sense! You could’ve cut me in half. | 完全不难想象 你差点把我打成两截 | 
| [36:03] | Yeah, well, you could’ve told me you were coming. | 你怎么不说你要来呢 | 
| [36:06] | I’d rather be safe than sorry. | 我宁可安全而不是后悔 | 
| [36:08] | Where is Frank? | 弗兰克呢 | 
| [36:10] | Is he coming back? | 他还回来吗 | 
| [36:11] | Nobody knows what Frank is doing except Frank. | 除了弗兰克 没人知道弗兰克要干什么 | 
| [36:13] | And he doesn’t give a damn what anybody else thinks. | 他又不在乎别人是怎么想的 | 
| [36:19] | So… | 那么 | 
| [36:21] | Curtis. | 科迪斯 | 
| [36:22] | We were never, you know, properly introduced. | 我们还从未正式介绍过 | 
| [36:26] | And you’re Amy. I heard so much about you. | 你是艾米 我听说你好多事了 | 
| [36:28] | Not about the part with the shotgun. That would’ve been useful! | 但没听说霰弹枪的部分 这倒是有用信息 | 
| [36:34] | Well, I’m making something to eat if you’re hungry. | 如果你饿了 我在做吃的 | 
| [36:39] | First you wanna kill me, now you wanna feed me? | 你先想杀我 现在又想喂我吗 | 
| [36:41] | Yeah, it might be the same thing. I’m not much of a cook. | 说不定没差别呢 我厨艺不佳 | 
| [37:00] | It’s all there. | 都在这里了 | 
| [37:01] | I didn’t take a dollar. | 我一块没拿 | 
| [37:05] | Help yourselves. | 自便吧 | 
| [37:23] | Scraps. | 残羹冷炙 | 
| [37:28] | This… | 这 | 
| [37:29] | this is just… scraps. | 就是残羹冷炙 | 
| [37:35] | Is that all that you want? | 你们只想要这个吗 | 
| [37:38] | Because if it is, you should probably just leave now, | 因为如果是 你们还是现在就走吧 | 
| [37:40] | and don’t bother coming back. | 别再回来了 | 
| [37:42] | But… | 但是 | 
| [37:45] | if you think that you deserve more… | 如果你们觉得你们还应该得到更多 | 
| [37:54] | maybe then you’re in the right place. | 那或许你来对地方了 | 
| [38:03] | Ask yourself… | 问问自己 | 
| [38:05] | are you willing | 你们是否愿意 | 
| [38:05] | to be a part of something bigger than just yourselves? | 成为一项大事业的一分子 | 
| [38:11] | Bobby didn’t get that. | 波比就不懂这个 | 
| [38:13] | Made it all about himself. | 只想着自己 | 
| [38:16] | But if you think, just for a second… | 但如果你们能想想 | 
| [38:20] | about what we could achieve if we all work together… | 如果我们联手 能成就什么 | 
| [38:29] | Hey, look, if you’re happy picking up a few bucks here and there | 如果你们乐意就这里那里地捡点零碎钱 | 
| [38:32] | like common street thugs, then… go ahead, | 像普通的街头悍匪那样 那好啊 | 
| [38:37] | grab what’s yours and get out, | 拿上你的钱 滚蛋 | 
| [38:38] | ’cause I don’t have anything else for you. | 因为我没别的可给你们了 | 
| [38:41] | Or… | 或者 | 
| [38:46] | we invest this money. | 我们投资这笔钱 | 
| [38:48] | In weapons, in people. | 买武器 招人 | 
| [38:52] | We go and we find all those guys who we know are just like us, | 我们去找到那些跟我们一样的人 | 
| [38:55] | and we offer them a piece of the same. | 我们提议他们也来加入 | 
| [39:01] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 | 
| [39:03] | I’m talking about today… times a hundred. | 我是说今天 乘100 | 
| [39:07] | I am talking about an army, not a gang! | 我是说组建军队 而不是一个团伙 | 
| [39:10] | I am talking about a brotherhood. | 我是说成立一个兄弟会 | 
| [39:12] | I am talking about not taking any more shit! | 我是说 再不忍受破事了 | 
| [39:14] | From anyone! | 不忍任何人 | 
| [39:20] | Enough of us fighting for each other… | 我们再不用为彼此奋力抵抗 | 
| [39:31] | we could be gods. | 我们可以做神 | 
| [39:45] | This is some good-ass spaghetti. | 这意面真不错 | 
| [39:46] | Boiled it for six minutes, just like the packet said. | 煮了六分钟 就像包装上说的 | 
| [39:51] | Well, it’s good. And I haven’t eaten all day. | 好吃 我一整天没吃东西了 | 
| [39:54] | And it’s been a long day. | 今天可真漫长 | 
| [40:02] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [40:05] | He’s an a-hole. | 他是个混蛋 | 
| [40:08] | Mos def. | 绝对的 | 
| [40:12] | But I don’t think he meant those things he said to you. | 但我觉得他对你说的那些话不是真心的 | 
| [40:17] | You scared him. Because he thought he hurt you. | 你吓坏了他 因为他以为自己伤到了你 | 
| [40:19] | He nearly shot me ’cause he cares about me? | 他差点打死我是因为他在乎我吗 | 
| [40:23] | Yeah, that’s the Frank I know. Very touchy-feely. | 是啊 这就是我认识的弗兰克 很敏感 | 
| [40:27] | Well, I’ve known Frank for a long time, | 我认识弗兰克很久了 | 
| [40:29] | and there’s one thing for sure, | 有一点是肯定的 | 
| [40:32] | he cares about you. | 他在乎你的 | 
| [40:33] | Yeah, right. | 得了 | 
| [40:35] | He’s not like most people. | 他不像大部分人 | 
| [40:36] | He doesn’t want to feel for you, | 他不想同情你 | 
| [40:38] | because he’s scared of getting hurt. | 因为他害怕受伤 | 
| [40:41] | And he’d rather stay mad at the world | 他宁可继续气这世界 | 
| [40:43] | than risk being a part of it. | 也不想冒险加入它 | 
| [40:50] | So, you two… | 所以你俩 | 
| [40:53] | You two met in the army? | 是在军队认识的吗 | 
| [40:55] | He was a marine, and I was a navy corpsman. | 他是海军陆战队 我是海军看护兵 | 
| [40:59] | A medic. | 就是医护人员 | 
| [41:00] | Well, he definitely must care a lot about you, too. | 他绝对也很在乎你 | 
| [41:04] | ‘Cause you’re the only other person I’ve met | 因为我只见过你 | 
| [41:07] | that’s stood up to Frank | 那么顶撞弗兰克 | 
| [41:08] | and didn’t get killed. | 还没被杀 | 
| [41:11] | You and this Billy guy, maybe. | 你还有那个比利吧 | 
| [41:21] | He was one of the ones that killed Frank’s family, wasn’t he? | 他是杀死弗兰克家人的人之一 是吗 | 
| [41:25] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [41:27] | The worst one. | 最坏的一个 | 
| [41:30] | Because they were his family, too. | 因为他们也是他的家人 | 
| [41:41] | Curtis? | 科迪斯 | 
| [41:42] | Curtis Hoyle, it’s Dinah Madani. | 科迪斯·霍伊尔 迪娜·马达尼 | 
| [41:45] | Oh, God. What’s she doing here? | 天呐 她来干什么 | 
| [41:51] | Come on. | 进来 | 
| [41:58] | Is she for real? | 她不是吧 | 
| [41:59] | Oh, you best believe she is. | 那是当然 | 
| [42:07] | That’s a dangerous weapon, you know? You could have shot me. | 那是件危险的武器 你要是打中我怎么办 | 
| [42:11] | Nope. Couldn’t. | 不 不会的 | 
| [42:13] | Forgot to reload it. | 忘记重装弹了 | 
| [42:16] | Well, I’m sorry to interrupt your cozy little dinner. | 抱歉打扰了你们的晚宴 | 
| [42:19] | You want a plate? | 要来一盘吗 | 
| [42:21] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 | 
| [42:24] | By the way, I met your friend, the man in black. | 对了 我见过你那位黑衣朋友了 | 
| [42:28] | Did you arrest him? | 你逮捕他了吗 | 
| [42:30] | For what, exactly? | 为什么呢 | 
| [42:35] | Yeah. That’s what I thought. | 是啊 我也这么想的 | 
| [42:38] | Soon enough, you, me and Frank | 很快 你 我和弗兰克 | 
| [42:39] | are gonna have to have a conversation about that. | 得就此好好谈谈 | 
| [42:43] | Talking of which, where is he? | 说起来 他人呢 | 
| [42:48] | How did you find us? | 你怎么找到我们的 | 
| [42:49] | You left your phone on, Curtis. I tracked it. | 你没关机 科迪斯 我追踪了你 | 
| [42:52] | Dude. Seriously? It’s, like, 101. | 哥们 不是吧 这是基本常识啊 | 
| [42:59] | I had a conversation with a cop | 我跟一个警察谈了谈 | 
| [43:01] | who’s really interested in knowing who Frank’s buddy might be. | 他很想知道弗兰克的好伙伴可能是谁 | 
| [43:05] | It won’t take him long to come looking for you, either. | 他用不了多久就会来找你了 | 
| [43:08] | I knew it. | 我知道 | 
| [43:15] | Where is Frank, Curtis? | 弗兰克在哪 科迪斯 | 
| [43:18] | You tell me where he is, | 告诉我他在哪 | 
| [43:19] | maybe I can pull your ass out of the fire with the NYPD. | 或许我还能帮你搞定纽约警局那边 | 
| [43:22] | If we hand Mahoney Billy, then maybe he lets the rest slide. | 如果我们把比利交给马霍尼 他或许能放过别的 | 
| [43:27] | And what about Frank? | 那弗兰克呢 | 
| [43:29] | We’re just gonna hand him over, too? | 我们要把他也交出去吗 | 
| [43:30] | Has he done you any favors lately? | 他最近帮过你什么吗 | 
| [43:34] | You know, I told you both to leave it alone. | 我叫你俩别插手了 | 
| [43:36] | Well, I don’t know where he is. | 我不知道他在哪 | 
| [43:38] | He went crazy after he missed Billy. | 他错过了比利后发了疯 | 
| [43:41] | Yeah, sounds about right. | 听上去差不多 | 
| [43:46] | Have you got anything to drink, at least? | 你们至少有什么喝的吗 | 
| [44:04] | This is seriously messed up. | 这太不像话了 | 
| [44:07] | I would have been fine on my own, | 我本来自己能好好的 | 
| [44:09] | but he gave me this stupid speech | 但他发表了一篇高谈阔论 | 
| [44:12] | about how we needed to finish our fight, | 说什么我们得了结我们的战斗 | 
| [44:14] | and then he leaves me to go after this Billy guy and… | 然后他又抛下我 去追这个比利 | 
| [44:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [44:19] | …now he’s off doing whatever, and I’m here, making spaghetti. | 现在 他不知去干吗了 而我在这儿煮意面 | 
| [44:40] | Yesterday, I was a guy selling insurance. | 昨天 我还是个卖保险的 | 
| [44:44] | I just want my old life back. | 我只想要回我以前的生活 | 
| [44:47] | Amen to that. | 阿门啊 | 
| [45:00] | To Frank. | 敬弗兰克 | 
| [45:14] | So, um… | 那么 | 
| [45:18] | are you going to give him up? | 你要把他交出去吗 | 
| [45:21] | I guess that’s what we’re all sitting here waiting to find out. | 我想我们都坐在这里等着瞧呢 |