时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:44] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝啊 |
[00:47] | Kid! It’s Frank. | 丫头 我是弗兰克 |
[00:51] | Frank. Frank. | 弗兰克 弗兰克 |
[00:54] | – Frank, she wants to arrest you. – Just give me the gun, kid. | -弗兰克 她想逮捕你 -把枪给我 丫头 |
[00:57] | She’s gonna sell you out. | 她会把你卖了的 |
[01:01] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[01:04] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[01:06] | It’s okay, kid. | 没事的 丫头 |
[01:21] | Where the hell were you? | 你跑哪里去了 |
[01:24] | Went to get some advice. | 去寻求建议了 |
[01:27] | Yeah? By who? | 是吗 找谁 |
[01:36] | My wife. | 我的妻子 |
[01:38] | Well, did she tell you how out of line you were? | 那她有没有告诉你你干的事有多么出格 |
[01:53] | Are you really here to take me in? | 你真的是来逮捕我的呢 |
[01:57] | Or you just didn’t have any other place to go? | 还是说你只是没有其他地方可去了 |
[02:00] | Yeah, her and everybody else, Frank. | 她和大家都是 弗兰克 |
[02:04] | And whose fault is that? | 那都是谁的错呢 |
[02:06] | Nobody really likes | 没有人喜欢 |
[02:07] | making their Friday night the Punisher pity party, | 把周五变成”可怜惩罚者”派对 |
[02:09] | you know what I mean? | 你懂我意思吧 |
[02:25] | If you had asked me once, | 如果你以前问我 |
[02:26] | I would’ve told you I was pretty much just like anyone else. | 我会告诉你我其实和其他普通人一样 |
[02:32] | And all I really gave a shit about | 我其实只在乎 |
[02:33] | was that my family was healthy or happy. | 我的家人是否健康开心 |
[02:39] | But I lost them. | 但我失去了他们 |
[02:42] | Everything changed. | 一切都变了 |
[02:44] | I thought… I thought I became something different. | 我以为…我以为我变得不一样了 |
[02:53] | But last night… | 但昨晚 |
[02:55] | I had a little chat with my wife. | 我和我的妻子聊了一会儿 |
[03:00] | I sat by her grave, and I realized something. | 我坐在她的坟墓前 突然意识到 |
[03:05] | This is always who I was. | 我一直就是这个样子 |
[03:11] | And Maria… | 而玛丽亚 |
[03:14] | she knew. | 她早就知道 |
[03:17] | She knew what I was. | 她知道我是怎样的人 |
[03:21] | She loved me anyway. | 但她还是爱我 |
[03:32] | I’m just… | 我… |
[03:34] | I’m not like you people. | 我不像你们 |
[03:36] | You know, I can do things you can’t do. | 我可以做到一些你们做不到的事 |
[03:41] | Whatever that makes me… | 那样的我 |
[03:45] | it makes me. | 就是我 |
[03:56] | This. | 是这个 |
[03:58] | It has to end, Frank. | 必须结束这一切 弗兰克 |
[04:01] | Who’s gonna end it, though? | 但是谁来结束呢 |
[04:03] | You? | 你 |
[04:06] | Mahoney? | 马霍尼 |
[04:09] | You gonna take Bill to jail? | 你要把比尔关进监狱吗 |
[04:11] | This billionaire asshole who’s coming after her? | 这个盯上她的亿万混蛋富翁 |
[04:16] | These people, they… they won’t stop. They can’t stop. | 这些人 他们不会收手 他们收不了 |
[04:20] | They don’t give a shit about your law. | 他们根本不在乎你的法律 |
[04:25] | So what the hell am I doing carrying this badge? | 那我还戴着这个警徽干什么 |
[04:27] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[04:32] | I can’t answer that for you. | 我无法回答你这个问题 |
[04:35] | I don’t have answers for any of you. | 我回答不了你们任何一个人的问题 |
[04:39] | Then what are you asking? | 那你想要什么 |
[04:43] | Let me be what I’m meant to be. | 让我做我该做的那个人 |
[06:11] | Serpent Five, this is Serpent Six. Go for launch. | 毒蛇五队 这里是毒蛇六队 准备突入 |
[06:17] | Serpent Six, this is Serpent Five, we are waiting at the door. | 毒蛇五队 这里是毒蛇六队 我们在门口待命 |
[06:20] | Copy, Serpent Five, you’re a go for action. | 收到 毒蛇五队 可以行动 |
[06:36] | Copy, Serpent Five, you’re a go for entry. | 收到 毒蛇五队 可以突入 |
[06:45] | You know this can’t last forever. | 你知道我们不会长久 |
[06:48] | You’re too smart not to. | 你这么聪明肯定知道 |
[06:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:55] | But that doesn’t mean we can’t make plans. | 但这不代表我们不能计划 |
[06:59] | For after. | 未来 |
[07:03] | At some point, enough’s got to be enough. | 到了某个时候 玩够了 |
[07:07] | It all has to be for something. | 总要有个目标 |
[07:14] | It will. | 会有的 |
[07:15] | Police say four people are dead and three wounded | 警方称下东区住宅区 |
[07:17] | in a gang-related gun battle | 发生一起帮派枪战 |
[07:19] | that broke out in a Lower East Side housing project. | 导致四人死亡三人受伤 |
[07:21] | Some are calling it the major salvo in a gang war, | 有人称此次为帮派战争的大爆发 |
[07:25] | one of three such raids in the last 24 hours. | 这已经是过去24小时的第三次帮派突袭 |
[07:29] | With the money, we can go anywhere… | 有那笔钱 我们可以一起 |
[07:34] | be anything we want to be. Together. | 去任何地方 活成任何样子 |
[07:40] | And we will. | 我们会的 |
[07:44] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[07:51] | But you have to let me deal with Frank first. | 但你得先让我处理掉弗兰克 |
[07:53] | It has been a violent and bloody 24 hours | 纽约度过了暴力血腥的24小时 |
[07:55] | here in the New York area as three separate… | 在三个不同的… |
[07:58] | Gang activity is on the rise in New York, | 纽约帮派活动剧增 |
[08:00] | – as multiple fatalities… – A bizarre scene, | -多处… -现场非常诡异 |
[08:02] | witnesses report seeing a gang in frightening masks. | 目击者称看到一帮戴着可怕面具的人 |
[08:06] | Fellas. | 伙计们 |
[08:12] | Two months. | 两个月 |
[08:13] | According to police, | 警察称 |
[08:13] | the men gunned down everyone inside the building | 这些戴面具的人开枪打死了楼里的每个人 |
[08:16] | and made off with nearly a half million dollars in contraband. | 抢走了价值五十多万的违禁品 |
[08:19] | …making off with more than half a million in cash, | 抢走了五十多万的现金 |
[08:22] | drugs and weapons. | 毒品和军火 |
[08:29] | Don’t let Frank define who you are. | 别让你自己被弗兰克所支配 |
[08:34] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[08:40] | Really look. | 好好看着我 |
[08:45] | I have to know why he wants me dead. | 我要知道他为什么想让我死 |
[08:51] | I have to know. | 我必须要知道 |
[09:11] | No, I’m good. | 不 不用了 |
[09:15] | Hey, come on. Sit down. It’s not a big deal. | 来 坐下 又没什么大不了的 |
[09:17] | – Dude! Get… get off of me! – I’m testing the merchandise. | -哥们 放开我 -我在验货呢 |
[09:20] | I’m not merchandise, asshole! Get your hands off of me. | 我不是货 混蛋 把手放开 |
[09:23] | – Listen, bitch– – Moke! | -贱人 -莫克 |
[09:29] | Play nice with our guests. | 对我们的客人好点 |
[09:43] | This new driver is supposed to get me an extra ten yards. | 这支新球棒应该能让我多打出十码的 |
[09:45] | So far, it’s not the game changer I thought it would be. | 但是目前看来似乎没有我想象中效果那么好 |
[09:49] | Perhaps I’m misplacing my faith. Hmm? | 也许是我错信了 |
[09:55] | The scrutiny Castle is under worries me. | 卡塞尔如此受关注让我担心 |
[09:58] | If the police apprehend him or the girl, | 如果警察抓到了他或者那女孩 |
[10:00] | they may try to leverage what they have. | 他们可能会拿手上的东西来谈条件 |
[10:05] | And what is that? | 什么东西 |
[10:07] | Do you have faith in me, John? | 你相信我吗 约翰 |
[10:11] | I do. | 我相信 |
[10:15] | Well, these are testing times. | 现在是艰难时光 |
[10:19] | I think we need to take radical steps. | 我觉得我们要采取激进的行动了 |
[10:23] | I want you to use your old contacts here, in the city. | 我希望你动用你在市里以前的联络人 |
[10:27] | Set a bounty on Castle and the girl. | 悬赏捉拿卡塞尔和那个女孩 |
[10:31] | Turn this city against them. | 让全城一起找他们 |
[10:34] | It’s better that I do it myself. | 还是由我亲自去找比较好 |
[10:36] | It’s good that you have such faith in yourself, as do I, | 你如此相信你自己是件好事 我也相信你 |
[10:39] | but we cannot afford pride at this moment. | 但现在不是刚愎自用的时候 |
[10:46] | Castle shot up a city street in broad daylight. | 卡塞尔在光天化日之下大开杀戒 |
[10:48] | We’re way past the time for keeping things quiet. | 现在早就没办法继续压制事态了 |
[10:53] | It’s risky, me opening old doors. | 让我打开过去的大门是一件很冒险的事 |
[10:56] | You’re not the man you were. | 你已经不是以前的你了 |
[11:00] | John, I just want to get ya home. | 约翰 我只是想让你回家 |
[11:04] | Rebecca’s fortitude is a wonder. Her spirit is so strong. | 丽贝卡的意志太坚强了 简直像是个奇迹 |
[11:07] | And they put on a… a great face | 当你不在的时候 |
[11:11] | when you’re not there, your boys. | 你的孩子们也很乖 |
[11:14] | No one knows how much our families need us. | 没人知道我们的家人有多么需要我们 |
[11:18] | Any of us. | 都不知道 |
[11:20] | All the things we do for them that they can never know. | 我们为他们做的那么多不能被他们知晓的事 |
[11:25] | You’ll be home soon, God willing. | 你很快就能回家了 上帝保佑 |
[11:28] | Yes, God willing. | 没错 上帝保佑 |
[11:32] | Now let’s finish it. | 让我们结束这一切 |
[11:35] | Let’s get ya home. | 让你回家吧 |
[11:40] | …Six, this is Kingdom Five. | 六队 这里是帝国五队 |
[11:42] | We’re northbound on the Phase Line Jupiter. | 我们正在沿木星相线往北 |
[11:44] | Two clicks out from OBJ Zebra. | 距离斑马OBJ线两公里 |
[11:46] | They’re staying within a certain area. | 他们一直在一片区域内 |
[11:49] | Yeah, it’s probably a radius from wherever they’re based. | 也许就是以他们的据点为中心 |
[11:53] | Kingdom Five, this is Kingdom Six, | 帝国五队 这里是帝国六队 |
[11:55] | we are Molotov at this time. | 我们目前燃烧瓶 |
[11:57] | What’s Molotov? | 燃烧瓶是什么 |
[11:58] | We use certain words to indicate operational steps. | 我们会用一些词来代指一些行动步骤 |
[12:01] | Molotov means they’re in position with their target. | 燃烧瓶的意思是他们已经就位 准备袭击目标 |
[12:07] | Yeah, Curt. | 科特 |
[12:13] | Okay. Yeah, I’m on the move. | 好的 我马上出发 |
[12:29] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 上 上 |
[12:38] | Shit. | 该死 |
[13:23] | Well, now I know why we don’t see you home so much. | 我终于知道你为什么不经常回家了 |
[13:26] | We do have golf courses there, too, you know? | 我们那里也有高尔夫场的 你知道吗 |
[13:30] | Your mother often wonders if you came to New York for the job, | 你妈妈一直很想知道你是为了这份工作而来的纽约 |
[13:34] | – or you took the job for New York. – Both. | -还是为了来纽约而接受了这工作 -两者皆是 |
[13:40] | God damn it! | 该死 |
[13:43] | Now, now, Dad. | 听听 爸爸 |
[13:45] | What would the faithful think | 教众们要是知道你 |
[13:46] | if they were to hear you blaspheming? | 骂脏话渎神 会怎么想呢 |
[13:49] | Well, son, you see, there’s two kinds of blasphemy. | 儿子 渎神分为两种 |
[13:52] | There’s the ones that people are happy to forgive, and… | 一种是人们愿意原谅的 |
[13:57] | then there’s the stuff that they aren’t. | 还有人们不愿意原谅的 |
[14:00] | Here we go. | 又来了 |
[14:02] | I think people might surprise you. | 我觉得人们的表现也许会让你很意外 |
[14:04] | Times have changed. | 时代变了 |
[14:05] | Yeah, not that much, and you know it. | 没有变那么多 你也明白 |
[14:08] | I don’t like surprises. | 我不喜欢意外 |
[14:09] | Surprises mean you haven’t prepared. I like to be prepared. | 惊喜就说明你没做好准备 我喜欢做好准备 |
[14:11] | What you like is to be in control. | 你是喜欢掌控 |
[14:13] | Yes. | 没错 |
[14:18] | Very nice. | 非常棒 |
[14:20] | I’m just wondering why the visit? | 我想知道 你为什么来看我 |
[14:23] | Unless it’s to nag me about finding a wife for party optics. | 除非你只是来絮叨我为了政党体面而找个妻子 |
[14:28] | When was the last time we had a conversation about my life | 我们上一次不提及竞选策略 好好讨论我的人生 |
[14:31] | that didn’t sound like campaign strategy? | 是什么时候的事了 |
[14:33] | When was the last time you just asked me if I was happy? | 你上一次问我到底快不快乐是什么时候的事了 |
[14:37] | Happy? What the hell is happy? | 快乐 快乐是什么鬼东西 |
[14:42] | Son, we are in a position to change this country for the better. | 儿子 我们有能力将这个国家变得更好 |
[14:46] | People take a look at you, | 人们看着你 |
[14:47] | and they see an example they want to follow. | 会看到一个想要效仿的楷模 |
[14:49] | People want to believe, David, in something. | 大卫 人们想要有能相信的东西 |
[14:55] | Because it’s a terrifying world to be alone. | 因为孤身在这个世界上太可怕了 |
[14:58] | So they need faith. | 他们需要信仰 |
[15:01] | They take a look at me, they see all that I’ve achieved, | 他们看着我 会看到我的成就 |
[15:04] | and it makes sense. | 然后心下安定 |
[15:06] | How could I have all of this | 如果这不是上帝为我做的选择 |
[15:07] | if God hadn’t chosen it for me? | 我怎么能拥有这一切 |
[15:13] | It’s a question I ask myself every day. | 我每天都问自己这个问题 |
[15:17] | We are living proof that faith is rewarded. | 信仰是有回报的 我们就是活生生的证明 |
[15:29] | See? | 看 |
[15:31] | David, I want you to come home for a little while. | 大卫 我希望你回家一小段时间 |
[15:35] | Talk to some people. Donors. Press flesh. | 和别人聊聊 资助人 媒体 |
[15:40] | Just a couple of weeks, that’s all. | 就几周就够了 |
[15:43] | Just to get some things out of the way. | 就是做些需要做的事 |
[15:46] | What is so important right now? | 现在有什么事这么重要 |
[15:57] | Yeah? | 你好 |
[16:07] | Nice suit. | 行头不错 |
[16:11] | I heard about you. | 我听说过你的事 |
[16:13] | The man with the five million, am I right? | 带着五百万的男人 对吗 |
[16:16] | I’m kind of insulted you didn’t come here first. | 你竟然不是第一个来这里 我感觉受到了侮辱 |
[16:19] | – Does that mean you don’t want to talk? – No. | -你是说你不想和我聊吗 -不 |
[16:22] | No. Just sayin’, word travels fast. | 不 我只是想说 消息传得很快 |
[16:24] | Would have liked my guys to have a head start. | 我只是希望我的人能抢先一步开始 |
[16:37] | I thought this guy was dead already. | 我以为这个人已经死了 |
[16:39] | Now I know why you’re offering so much. | 现在我知道你为什么出价这么高了 |
[16:42] | I want Castle and the girl alive. | 我要活捉卡塞尔和那个女孩 |
[16:45] | Tell me where they are or bring them to me. | 告诉我他们在哪里 或者带他们来见我 |
[16:49] | How alive? | 要多活的 |
[16:52] | One of them needs to talk. | 其中一个得能开口 |
[16:59] | Put out the word. | 放出消息 |
[17:01] | Call me on this if you have anything. | 如果你有消息 用这个联系我 |
[17:06] | Where are you from? | 你是哪里人 |
[17:09] | You don’t seem like you’re from around here, | 你看上去不像是这儿本地的人 |
[17:10] | don’t mind me saying. | 无意冒犯 |
[17:25] | Hey, it’s Danny. Put him on. | 我是丹尼 让他接电话 |
[17:27] | He’s gonna want to hear what I have to say, trust me. | 他绝对要听听我要说的话 相信我 |
[17:30] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[17:32] | Guess who just walked into my place. | 猜猜谁刚刚走进了我的店 |
[17:36] | A goddamn ghost. | 一个该死的鬼魂 |
[17:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:45] | Yeah. Living the dream. | 梦想成真了 |
[17:54] | Would you still be in the military if you didn’t lose your leg? | 如果你没有断腿 你还会继续留在军队吗 |
[17:59] | No, I’d be getting too old. | 不 我太老了 |
[18:02] | You see, that’s the thing, is when you sign up, | 其实就是这样 当初入伍时 |
[18:05] | it never enters your mind that it isn’t forever. | 从来没想过当兵的日子会结束 |
[18:07] | Just some young kid full of ideas of travel, adventure and war. | 只是一群满脑子旅行 冒险和打仗的毛头小子 |
[18:14] | Unless you’re an officer, there’s always a second life. | 除非你当了军官 总要去过另一种人生 |
[18:18] | Now what about you? | 那你呢 |
[18:20] | Is this how you saw yourself? | 你觉得你的生活就是这样吗 |
[18:22] | Yeah. I love mobile living. | 是的 我喜欢移动的生活 |
[18:25] | My fold-out life. | 我的折叠人生 |
[18:30] | It seems like your chosen line of work is pretty damn sketchy, | 你选的职业 在弗兰克出现之前 |
[18:34] | even before Frank turned up. | 就好像非常不靠谱 |
[18:36] | I mean, shouldn’t you be somewhere? Home? | 你不该有个家吗 |
[18:40] | Freaking your old man out about boys? | 天天带男孩回家 让你老爹提心吊胆 |
[18:42] | Learning how to drive? | 学开车 |
[18:47] | Marine salvage. | 海洋打捞 |
[18:50] | Say what? | 什么 |
[18:51] | Marine salvage. | 海洋打捞 |
[18:53] | That’s what I’ve always wanted to do. | 这是我一直想做的事 |
[18:55] | I saw a documentary on it once. | 我以前看过关于这个的纪录片 |
[18:58] | Find treasure under the sea. | 找海底的宝藏 |
[18:59] | And if you find it, you get to keep it. | 找到的话就能据为己有 |
[19:03] | You know what, Amy? Just forget I even asked. | 算了 艾米 当我没问 |
[19:04] | No. No, seriously. | 不 不 我说真的 |
[19:08] | I remember they were in the Caribbean, | 我记得他们是在加勒比海 |
[19:10] | and the sea was so green | 碧绿的海面 |
[19:13] | and there was all this sun. | 阳光洒下来 |
[19:16] | And there was no noise under the water. | 水下一点声音都没有 |
[19:20] | Just all this old stuff waiting to be found. Like… | 只有亟待发现的古董 就像… |
[19:23] | Spanish gold and jewels and stuff. | 西班牙金币 珠宝之类的 |
[19:29] | I guess if we get out from under, | 看来如果我们能活下来 |
[19:30] | there’s no stopping you from going, huh? | 你肯定会义无反顾地去做吧 |
[19:33] | Shit like this definitely makes you reassess your goals. | 这种事绝对会让你重新衡量你的目标 |
[19:40] | I can’t even swim. | 我都不会游泳 |
[19:41] | Actually, I’ve never seen the ocean. So… there’s that. | 我其实从来没见过海洋 所以…就这样了 |
[19:50] | He could at least call and let us know what the hell is going on. | 他至少也该打个电话来告诉我们怎么回事吧 |
[19:54] | Frank? | 弗兰克吗 |
[19:56] | Yeah, right. | 没错 |
[19:57] | Come on, Curtis. He’s selfish. | 拜托 科迪斯 他很自私 |
[20:00] | He says all of this is for us, but it’s not. | 他说这都是为了我们 但其实不是 |
[20:04] | He’s got an itch, and he’s gonna scratch it. | 他自己身上痒 想要挠 |
[20:05] | We’re just, like, the staff. | 我们只是打下手的 |
[20:10] | You know what? You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[20:11] | Yeah. I usually am. It’s kind of a gift. | 我一般说的都没错 算是一种天赋吧 |
[20:16] | Look, I got someplace I need to be. | 我要去个地方 |
[20:19] | I’m letting some people down. And they get let down a lot. | 我让一些人失望了 他们经常被人辜负 |
[20:22] | Frank is out doing his own thing, and I’mma do mine. | 弗兰克在处理他的事 我要去处理我的 |
[20:25] | So, what? You’re just gonna leave me here? | 所以呢 你就把我丢在这里吗 |
[20:28] | I don’t get to have a thing? | 我就没有事做的吗 |
[20:29] | Like, my thing is just sitting around waiting? | 我的事就是坐在这里干等吗 |
[20:31] | Like a dog nobody wants? | 像一条没有人要的狗吗 |
[20:33] | – You’re gonna be safe here. – No, I’m not. I’m just alone. | -你在这里很安全 -不 我就是一个人 |
[20:37] | I could be doing this literally anywhere. | 我到哪儿都一样 |
[20:40] | Anywhere with, like, | 只要有 |
[20:41] | clean sheets and a properly-flushing bathroom. | 干净的床单和能冲水的厕所就行 |
[20:45] | – Come on, take me with you, Curtis. – I can’t. | -拜托 带我一起吧 科迪斯 -不行 |
[20:46] | Yeah, you can. | 你可以的 |
[20:50] | Well… then, I won’t. | 但我不会 |
[22:45] | What will it be? | 要什么 |
[22:49] | You can help me out. | 你可以帮我 |
[22:50] | There’s a group of vets running around town causing trouble. | 有一群老兵在全城乱窜惹乱子 |
[22:54] | I hear maybe you’ve been partying with them. | 我听说你可能和他们一起混过 |
[22:55] | – No idea what you’re talking about. – No, huh? | -我不知道你在说什么 -不知道吗 |
[22:59] | Okay. Well… | 好吧 |
[23:02] | maybe this will help you. | 也许这能帮你想起来 |
[23:12] | Who’s that? | 这是谁 |
[23:14] | I don’t want any trouble. | 我不想惹麻烦 |
[23:17] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里 |
[23:22] | If I talk, do you promise none of this comes back on me? | 如果我告诉你 你保证不会殃及到我吗 |
[23:25] | You’re not my problem. | 我要解决的不是你 |
[23:28] | Shit, what do I care? | 该死 我担心个什么劲 |
[23:29] | Those guys were total assholes. | 这些人都是彻头彻尾的混蛋 |
[23:32] | Especially him. | 特别是他 |
[23:33] | Cut anything else off him, that’d make my day. | 你要是还剁了他别的 我肯定会很开心 |
[23:37] | They call it Valhalla. | 他们自称瓦尔哈拉 |
[23:40] | I don’t know, some Viking bullshit or something. | 我不知道 好像是什么维京语 |
[23:43] | They’re off the rails. | 他们简直失控了 |
[23:44] | Stealing shit, partying all night. | 到处偷东西 彻夜狂欢 |
[23:48] | Tony knows some of them. | 托尼认识其中几个人 |
[23:50] | Sounded like it could be fun, so I went along. | 说得好像很有意思 于是我就去了 |
[23:53] | Turned out it wasn’t so much. | 其实也不怎么样 |
[23:55] | Frat house bullshit turned up to 11. | 就像是喝醉的兄弟会 |
[24:00] | You know where? | 你知道在哪里吗 |
[24:01] | Somewhere in Queens. | 皇后区的一个地方 |
[24:03] | It was dark. I don’t know. | 当时很暗 我不知道 |
[24:04] | A warehouse. Maybe north of 14th. Something like that. | 是个仓库 可能在14街北差不多 |
[24:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:12] | I appreciate it. | 谢谢 |
[24:17] | Hey, Tony. | 托尼 |
[24:20] | Call it a tip. | 当做小费了 |
[24:43] | You assholes lost? | 混蛋们 迷路了吗 |
[24:50] | Yeah, we were looking for $5 million. | 是的 我们在找五百万 |
[24:53] | And it was stupid enough to show up on its own. | 你自己出现本来就已经够蠢了 |
[24:56] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[24:58] | Someone’s had enough of your shit, Castle. | 有人受不了你了 卡塞尔 |
[25:00] | Put a bounty on your head. | 悬赏要你的人头 |
[25:03] | – Where’s the girl? – What girl? | -那女孩在哪里 -什么女孩 |
[25:04] | Someone wants you and some kid. | 有人要找你和一个小孩 |
[25:07] | You’re gonna take us to her. | 你要带我们去找她 |
[25:08] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[25:10] | Listen, asshole, | 听着 混蛋 |
[25:13] | there’s one of you, and six– | 你只有一个 而我们有六… |
[25:28] | Let’s talk. | 说吧 |
[26:20] | Tough day? | 糟透的一天吗 |
[26:41] | They did a hell of a job fixing your face. | 他们对你脸的修复还真成功 |
[26:46] | Considering. | 毁成那样 |
[26:49] | You sound disappointed. | 你听上去很失望 |
[26:50] | – I am. – Were you there? | -没错 -你当时也在吗 |
[26:51] | What does your file say? | 你的档案上怎么说 |
[26:53] | Your lawyer must have read it to you. | 你的律师肯定都读给你听了 |
[27:00] | It says that you arrested me. | 那上面说你逮捕了我 |
[27:05] | But that I shot you. | 但是我开枪打了你 |
[27:10] | I don’t remember any of that. | 我全都不记得了 |
[27:13] | It also says that we were together, me and you. | 那上面还说我们俩曾经交往过 |
[27:17] | I’d hardly call it that. | 我可不觉得那算交往 |
[27:20] | Then why do you hate me so much? | 那你为什么这么恨我 |
[27:24] | You really don’t know, do you? | 你真的不知道 对吗 |
[27:27] | All those nights… | 晚上一次 |
[27:30] | all those mornings… | 早上一次 |
[27:33] | wasted. | 真是浪费 |
[27:34] | A year of your life. | 整整一年 |
[27:38] | That’s… | 你… |
[27:39] | some kind of commitment. | 真的很坚持 |
[27:42] | I… | 我 |
[27:44] | I envy you. | 我嫉妒你 |
[27:46] | I envy you remembering. I… | 我嫉妒你记得 我… |
[27:50] | envy you knowing how you feel. | 嫉妒你明白你的感觉 |
[27:51] | I should– I should know how I felt about you. | 我应该…我应该也知道我对你的感觉 |
[28:01] | I mean, did we… | 我是说 我们… |
[28:07] | Here, in this place? | 在这里做过吗 |
[28:08] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来这里 |
[28:13] | Answers. | 答案 |
[28:19] | Okay, can I make another drink at least? | 那至少能让我再倒一杯吗 |
[28:23] | Knock yourself out. | 请自便 |
[28:26] | You want one? | 你想要来一杯吗 |
[28:29] | Hey, if that backup gun were still in there, | 如果那把备用的枪还放在那里 |
[28:31] | would you try to shoot me? | 你会想要朝我开枪吗 |
[28:33] | In a heartbeat. | 毫不犹豫 |
[28:35] | Guess you’re in charge, Billy. | 看来你占了上风 比利 |
[28:36] | In control. Just how you’ve always liked it. | 你掌控了一切 就像你一直喜欢的那样 |
[28:38] | You know, you might not remember, but you haven’t changed. | 你可能不记得了 但你从来没变过 |
[28:42] | Same psychotic asshole you always were. | 还是以前那个混蛋疯子 |
[28:46] | Yeah, I can see why I liked you. | 我看出来我当初为什么会喜欢上你了 |
[28:48] | – You used me. – Maybe. | -你利用了我 -也许吧 |
[28:51] | Doesn’t mean I didn’t like you, too. | 但这也不代表我不喜欢你 |
[29:01] | Frank did this to me… | 是弗兰克让我变成这样… |
[29:07] | didn’t he? | 对吗 |
[29:10] | Sorry, who? | 抱歉 你说谁 |
[29:11] | No, no, no, no. You don’t do that. You don’t do that! | 不不不 你不能这么做 你不能这么做 |
[29:15] | ‘Cause I know! I know now! | 因为我知道 我现在知道了 |
[29:19] | Nobody… | 没人 |
[29:20] | Nobody seems to have the answers. But you do. I know you do. | 没人知道答案 但你知道 我知道你知道 |
[29:25] | So I need to know how. | 所以我要知道怎么回事 |
[29:41] | You sold out everything you ever stood for, | 你出卖了你曾经为之奋斗的一切 |
[29:44] | anyone you ever cared about, and you did it for money and status. | 你在乎的所有人 都是为了钱和地位 |
[29:48] | Left Frank for dead, | 丢下弗兰克等死 |
[29:49] | covered in the blood of his wife and children. | 手上沾满他妻女的鲜血 |
[29:51] | – That’s who you are. – No. No– | -你就是这样的人 -不 不 |
[29:54] | Yeah. And when he found out, | 没错 当他发现后 |
[29:55] | he came after you and he made you pay. | 他找到你 让你付出了代价 |
[30:00] | Now, look me in the eye and tell me something. | 看着我的眼睛 告诉我 |
[30:01] | Am I lying? | 我在撒谎吗 |
[30:08] | Frank wanted you to live with it on your face every day. | 弗兰克希望你每天都带着这样一张脸 |
[30:12] | He put all that ugly on the outside where it belongs. | 他让你的脸变得和你的心一样丑陋 |
[30:17] | And maybe you should just do us all a favor and shoot yourself. | 也许你该帮我们个忙 自我了断了吧 |
[30:21] | Get it over with. | 赶紧结束吧 |
[30:24] | Because Frank will come after you, and… | 因为弗兰克会来找你… |
[30:28] | he will finish the job. | 他会完成未竟之事 |
[30:38] | I’m a hard man to kill, Agent Madani. | 我是个很难杀死的人 马达尼特工 |
[30:47] | Did we have some good times, Dinah? | 我们是不是度过了一段快乐的时光 迪娜 |
[30:51] | I’ll bet we did. | 肯定是的 |
[30:58] | Look at how much you want to kill me right now. | 看看你现在是多么想杀了我 |
[31:02] | We definitely did. | 绝对是的 |
[31:05] | I dreamed about Frank every night. | 我每晚都会梦到弗兰克 |
[31:10] | Who did you dream about? | 你会梦到谁 |
[31:15] | But, hey… | 但是 |
[31:18] | at least you will always have the memories. | 至少你永远有你的回忆 |
[31:21] | Am I right? | 对吗 |
[31:26] | Right. | 对 |
[31:29] | I’ll leave your weapons downstairs. | 我会把你的枪放在楼下 |
[31:33] | If you try to follow me, | 如果你想跟踪我 |
[31:35] | my men outside in the hallway will kill you. | 走廊里我的人会杀死你 |
[32:21] | – Who is it? – Uh, it’s me. | -谁 -是我 |
[32:25] | It’s Amy. | 是艾米 |
[32:34] | – Shan! Hey. – Amy. | -阿香 -艾米 |
[32:42] | Yeah, this is my friend’s place, actually. | 这其实是我朋友的家 |
[32:45] | I’m just staying here while my apartment gets renovated, so… | 我只是在我的公寓翻修期间借住在这里 |
[32:50] | Well, I have been living in a trailer | 我可是一直住在拖车里 |
[32:53] | with a backed-up toilet, so… | 只有一个破卫生间 所以 |
[32:56] | Hey, at least it’s not that place that Fiona had us living in. | 至少不像菲奥娜带我们住的那地方一样 |
[32:59] | What was that place | 那个印度餐馆楼上 |
[33:00] | above the Indian restaurant with all the mice? | 全是老鼠的是在哪里来着 |
[33:02] | I totally forgot about that. | 我完全都忘了那里了 |
[33:05] | Yeah. You’re not with Fiona anymore? | 你现在不和菲奥娜一起了 |
[33:08] | I didn’t think you’d be the one to take off. | 没想到你会离开他们的 |
[33:12] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[33:14] | They all are, actually. | 其实他们都死了 |
[33:17] | Oh! Shit. | 该死 |
[33:19] | That’s heavy. What happened? | 太可怕了 发生了什么 |
[33:22] | You know, honestly… | 老实说 |
[33:25] | it’s probably better if I just don’t tell you. | 我可能最好还是不要告诉你 |
[33:27] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[33:29] | Look, I just… I gotta disappear. | 我…我需要消失 |
[33:32] | You told me you were connected up here, yeah? | 你说你在这里有关系 对吗 |
[33:34] | You think you could hook me up? | 你觉得你能帮我吗 |
[33:37] | Sure. Yeah, I got a guy. | 嗯 我认识一个人 |
[33:39] | But it’s not free. And if you want it fast, it’ll be more. | 但要收钱 如果你要快点的话得加钱 |
[33:54] | – That all you got? – Don’t hustle me, Shan. | -你就这点钱吗 -别唬我 阿香 |
[33:57] | Force of habit. | 习惯了 |
[34:01] | Who’s that? | 谁啊 |
[34:05] | No one important. | 没谁 |
[34:11] | Go make yourself comfortable. I’ll make some calls. | 你随便坐 我去打几个电话 |
[34:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:59] | Man, what you did to Jake wasn’t cool. | 你对杰克做的事可不地道 |
[35:01] | You ever known me to miss a meeting? | 你们见过我缺席分享会吗 |
[35:04] | Not be there when any of you guys called? | 或者在你们打电话后没有出现吗 |
[35:07] | Share a secret that you’ve shared? | 或者泄露了你们告诉我的秘密吗 |
[35:09] | No. | 没有 |
[35:11] | I got you. | 我罩着你们 |
[35:13] | And you know why? | 你们知道为什么吗 |
[35:15] | Because of what we shared. | 因为我们所共有的经历 |
[35:18] | Because of what we have in common. | 因为我们的共同点 |
[35:21] | Because we know what it means | 因为我们知道 |
[35:23] | to have someone you can put your faith in. | 有一个能信任的人有多重要 |
[35:27] | And the problem with faith is that people abuse it. | 而信任经常会被人滥用 |
[35:31] | Jake was running with Billy Russo. | 杰克和比利·罗素串通 |
[35:34] | Yeah, the same asshole that shot me | 那个曾经朝我开枪的混蛋 |
[35:36] | is running around shooting up shit, robbing and murdering, | 现在在到处枪击抢劫杀人 |
[35:40] | and recruiting guys like us to help him do it. | 还在招募我们这样的人帮助他 |
[35:42] | I called you because I had faith that you’d be no part of it. | 我联系你们 是因为我相信你们没有参与其中 |
[35:47] | The fact that I’m still standing here breathing | 我现在仍然好好地站在这里 |
[35:49] | means that I got that right. | 说明我的想法没错 |
[35:51] | Yeah, you did. | 是的 |
[35:53] | So you want us to fight your fight? | 你希望我们加入你的战斗吗 |
[35:54] | No, no. I just want you to find him. | 不 我只希望你们找到他 |
[35:58] | Oh, we’ll find ’em. | 我们会找到他们 |
[35:59] | Some of those assholes ain’t exactly quiet about their shit. | 有些混蛋的嘴巴可不牢 |
[36:07] | Kid! | 丫头 |
[36:22] | God damn it. | 该死 |
[36:28] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[36:30] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[36:32] | Yeah, I told you to stay put. | 我要你不要乱跑 |
[36:33] | You were gonna listen to the radio. We had a plan. | 你得监听无线电 我们说好了的 |
[36:35] | Yeah, what Billy’s doing is affecting more people than just us. | 比利的所作所为影响到了更多我们这样的人 |
[36:38] | If he’s recruiting vets, | 如果他在招募老兵 |
[36:40] | my guys should be able to find out where they are. | 我的人应该能找到他们在那里 |
[36:41] | Yeah. Hey, Curt, look, I know where he is, all right? | 科特 听着 我知道他在哪里 好吗 |
[36:44] | It’s a warehouse in Queens. The kid’s with you, right? | 皇后区的一个仓库 那丫头和你在一起吧 |
[36:48] | No, she was there when I left. | 没有 我离开的时候她还待在那儿呢 |
[36:50] | God… | 天啊 |
[36:52] | What did I say to you, Curtis? | 我怎么和你说的 科迪斯 |
[36:54] | What did I say to you? You were supposed to watch her. | 我怎么和你说的 你得盯住她 |
[36:56] | – Look, don’t start, man. I’m not some– – No, you listen. | -别说了 我不是… -不 你听着 |
[36:58] | There’s a contract out on us. $5 million. | 我们俩现在身上有悬赏 五百万 |
[37:01] | Five million dollars, Curtis. | 整整五百万 科迪斯 |
[37:03] | Every asshole in the city is looking for her right now. | 城里的每个混蛋现在都在找她 |
[37:05] | Shit! | 该死 |
[37:06] | Yeah, shit! | 没错 该死 |
[37:08] | Way to go, Curt. | 好样的 科特 |
[37:10] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[37:20] | Take a hint, Frank. | 有点眼力见 弗兰克 |
[37:22] | Dial a million times and no one picks up, | 你要是拨了一百多万次还没人接 |
[37:24] | it usually means they don’t want to talk. | 那一般说明人家不想和你说话 |
[37:26] | – Hey, where are you? – With a friend. | -你在哪里 -和一个朋友一起 |
[37:28] | A real one. | 真正的朋友 |
[37:30] | Kid, you need to come home. | 丫头 你得赶紧回来 |
[37:32] | There’s a contract out on us. | 我俩身上有悬赏 |
[37:34] | Every piece of shit in this city is looking for you right now. | 城里的每个混蛋现在都在找你 |
[37:37] | I need you to come back now. | 你得赶紧回来 |
[37:39] | I’m leaving, like I should’ve in the beginning. | 我要走了 我一开始就该走的 |
[37:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:44] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[37:45] | I will put you on a train myself, but you need to come back. | 我会亲自送你上火车 但你得先回来 |
[37:49] | Let me ask you a question. | 让我问你一个问题 |
[37:49] | How much do you trust this friend of yours, huh? | 你有多信任你的这个朋友 |
[37:52] | Because right now you’re the most valuable thing | 你现在可是那人有生以来见过的 |
[37:53] | they’ve ever seen. | 最值钱的东西 |
[38:02] | I loved his family. | 我曾经那么爱他的家人 |
[38:06] | I loved his family. The… | 我曾经那么爱他的家人 他们… |
[38:09] | closest thing I had to one of my own. So even if I did… | 是我拥有过最接近家人的人 就算我做了… |
[38:13] | what they say that I did. Even if… | 他们号称我做的事 就算… |
[38:17] | All right… | 好吧 |
[38:19] | kill me. | 那就杀了我 |
[38:21] | But to leave me like this? | 但是他却让我变成这样 |
[38:24] | To carve me up. | 刻花我的脸 |
[38:27] | There is no honor in that. | 这样实在是太下作了 |
[38:29] | After everything… After everything that we went through. | 我们…我们一起经历了那么多 |
[38:34] | I deserve more. | 我不该被这样对待 |
[38:41] | I deserve more. | 我不该被这样对待 |
[38:44] | How do you know all of this? | 你怎么知道这一切的 |
[38:48] | I went to Dinah Madani. | 我去找迪娜·马达尼了 |
[38:53] | And you didn’t think to tell me that? | 你没想过先和我说一声吗 |
[38:56] | Do you not know how risky that was? | 你不知道这样有多冒险吗 |
[39:00] | How’d it feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
[39:02] | – It didn’t… – You were lovers once. | -没有… -你们曾经是恋人 |
[39:08] | Not in here. | 在这里不是 |
[39:12] | And not here. | 这里也不是 |
[39:18] | there is only person that matters in here. | 这里只有一个我在乎的人 |
[39:25] | And Frank. | 还有弗兰克 |
[39:28] | She was there when he did this. | 他那么做的时候她就在场 |
[39:30] | Then maybe she knows where he is. | 也许她知道他在哪里 |
[39:36] | He won’t stop. | 他不会停手的 |
[39:38] | He won’t stop coming. I wouldn’t. | 他不会停止找我的 换我肯定不会 |
[39:41] | We can go anywhere. | 我们想去哪里都行 |
[39:44] | He can’t find you if he doesn’t know where you are. | 如果他不知道你在哪里 他就找不到你 |
[39:47] | And then I will always know that I ran. | 那我就会一直知道是我逃走了 |
[39:50] | I would’ve put… | 换我肯定会… |
[39:52] | I would’ve put him out of his misery. | 肯定会让他从痛苦中解脱 |
[39:54] | You have something special, Billy. | 你有特殊的东西 比利 |
[39:58] | You have built yourself up from nothing, twice. | 你从一无所有两次重建了你的人生 |
[40:01] | Fought your way out of hell more times than you can count. | 好几次从鬼门关走一遭回来 |
[40:04] | Frank didn’t take things from you. | 弗兰克没有夺走你的什么东西 |
[40:06] | He gave you… us… | 他给予了你…我们… |
[40:09] | a second chance. | 第二次机会 |
[40:15] | I want him to feel what I felt. | 我要他感受到我的感受 |
[40:23] | I want him to suffer. I want him to hurt. | 我要他痛苦 我要他受伤 |
[40:42] | I got something for ya. | 我有东西给你 |
[40:45] | Do you have them? | 你找到他们了吗 |
[40:46] | I got someone who knows where they are. | 我找到一个知道他们在哪里的人 |
[40:48] | Come by my restaurant. I’ll hook you up. | 来我的餐馆 我带你去找他 |
[40:57] | Soon. | 快了 |
[41:13] | 电网 警报 不得擅闯 | |
[41:23] | Hey, asshole! | 混蛋 |
[41:25] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[41:29] | What’s it look like, man? | 你觉得呢 伙计 |
[42:20] | Remember I called you when payday comes. | 你们领钱的时候记得是我给你们打的电话 |
[42:24] | It’s this one. | 就是这间 |
[42:36] | She’s not here. | 她不在这里 |
[42:44] | – What– – There’s no one here. | -什么 -这里没人 |
[42:45] | What? No. She was right there! | 什么 不 她之前就在这里 |
[42:54] | No way she could’ve passed us going up. | 我们上来时没碰到她 |
[42:56] | I’ll stay here. You guys check the other floors. | 我留在这里 你们去其他楼层 |
[43:29] | Must be him. | 肯定是他来了 |
[43:30] | Go. I’ll find the girl. | 你们去 我去找那女孩 |
[43:59] | Come out! Or I’m gonna start putting bullets through the door. | 出来 不然我就往里面开枪了 |
[44:08] | Hey– Hey, please. Please? | 拜托 拜托 |
[44:12] | Please just let me go, okay? | 拜托放过我 行吗 |
[44:34] | – Kid! – He’s not gonna kill you if you let me go. | -丫头 -如果你放了我 他不会杀了你 |
[44:36] | Come up here, and she’s dead! You hear me? | 你敢上来她就死了 听到了吗 |
[44:39] | You touch her, I’ll kill you! | 你敢碰她我就杀了你 |
[44:41] | She’s dead if you don’t back off! | 如果你不后退就死定了 |
[44:42] | Hey! I’ll pull you apart! | 我要杀了你 |
[44:49] | You’re not gonna– | 你不会… |
[44:51] | Kid! | 丫头 |
[44:57] | No! | 不 |
[45:06] | Easy. | 冷静点 |
[45:10] | God! | 天啊 |
[45:12] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[45:14] | Easy, easy. | 冷静点 冷静点 |
[45:17] | – I killed him. – Give me the gun. | -我杀了他 -把枪给我 |
[45:19] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[45:21] | No. | 不 |
[45:23] | No, you just shot him, okay? Hey, right? | 不 你只是朝他开了枪 好吗 |
[45:26] | See that? I killed him. | 看 我杀了他 |
[45:27] | Right? Yeah? | 对吧 |
[45:30] | Hey… we need to go, all right? Where’s your stuff? | 我们要走了 你的东西呢 |
[45:32] | Gotta get your stuff and get you outta here, okay? | 带上你的东西 我们离开这里 好吗 |
[45:36] | No, no, no, no, no. Hey, look at me. Hey. | 不不不 看着我 |
[45:39] | Listen to me, okay? | 听我说 好吗 |
[45:41] | His blood ain’t worth a single one of your tears. | 他的血不值得你掉一滴眼泪 |
[45:46] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[45:48] | Take five seconds, yeah? | 数五秒 |
[45:57] | Yeah? Yeah? | 好吗 好吗 |
[45:59] | Attagirl. | 好样的 |
[46:01] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[46:29] | They… Amy, look. No, see… | 他们…艾米 听着 不 听着 |
[46:31] | Seriously, look. | 说真的 你看 |
[46:33] | See? They made me do it. | 你看 是他们逼我的 |
[46:36] | Amy… come on. | 艾米 拜托 |
[46:38] | They made me do it, okay? | 是他们逼我的 好吗 |
[46:55] | Thank you for coming. Please, come in. | 谢谢你能来 快进来吧 |
[47:05] | Can I get you something? Water or tea? | 需要点什么吗 水还是茶 |
[47:08] | Yeah, I’d take a scotch. | 我要威士忌 |
[47:11] | Is that your medication of choice, Agent Madani? | 那就是你用的药吗 马达尼特工 |
[47:13] | Whoa. Doctor, you called me, remember? | 医生 是你叫我来的 记得吗 |
[47:15] | Sorry, that’s a force of habit. Please. | 抱歉 职业病 请坐 |
[47:31] | I don’t know how you live with it. | 我真不知道你是怎么忍受的 |
[47:35] | Not knowing if somebody that you arrested or convicted | 提心吊胆你曾经逮捕或定罪的人 |
[47:38] | might come back at you someday… | 会不会有一天来找你 |
[47:41] | fixate on you as the cause of their problems. | 认为你是他们问题的根源 |
[47:43] | It’s– It’s so easy… | 想想 |
[47:45] | to build that up in your mind… | 非常简单 |
[47:49] | until it becomes a reality that you’re afraid to come true. | 而这变成了一种你害怕会成真的现实 |
[47:53] | When Billy Russo escaped, I didn’t have any of those feelings. | 比利·罗素逃走时 我完全没有那种感觉 |
[47:58] | And now that’s all I can think about. | 现在我满脑子只有这种想法 |
[48:03] | Is that ridiculous of me? | 我这样是不是很荒谬 |
[48:05] | No. | 不 |
[48:07] | No. | 不 |
[48:09] | But he’s been gone weeks, so why now? | 但是他逃走好几周了 为什么现在找我 |
[48:11] | I treated Billy for a long time. | 我治疗了比利很久 |
[48:14] | He had memory loss, blank spots, both physical and emotional. | 他失去了记忆 生理和心理上都有空白 |
[48:18] | You, for instance. How he came to be injured. | 比如说对你 对他是如何受伤的 |
[48:22] | Much of his anger was about | 他的很多愤怒都是源于 |
[48:23] | not having answers to those questions. | 找不到这些问题的答案 |
[48:25] | And I’m afraid that he’s gonna… | 我担心他会… |
[48:28] | come back looking for answers. | 回来寻找答案 |
[48:31] | He’s got those answers now. | 他现在知道答案了 |
[48:36] | I don’t follow. | 我不明白 |
[48:39] | Russo was in my apartment, Dr. Dumont. | 罗素来过我的公寓 杜蒙特医生 |
[48:43] | He came looking for those answers at the end of a gun. | 他用枪指着我想要得到答案 |
[48:46] | You saw the news? The robbery, Frank Castle? | 你看新闻了吧 那些劫案 弗兰克·卡塞尔 |
[48:49] | Yes. Billy spoke of Castle often. | 是的 比利经常提到卡塞尔 |
[48:51] | Castle is the reason that… | 正是因为卡塞尔 |
[48:54] | that Billy can’t remember. | 比利才会失忆 |
[48:55] | Castle sounds even worse than Russo. | 卡塞尔听起来比罗素还要糟糕 |
[48:58] | No. | 不 |
[49:01] | No, Castle’s a whole other thing. | 不 卡塞尔完全不一样 |
[49:05] | You know what? The truth is I’m jealous of them both. | 你知道吗 其实是我嫉妒他们俩 |
[49:09] | Neither of them give a shit. Absolute purity of purpose. | 他们俩都什么都不在乎 只在乎自己的目的 |
[49:14] | You know them both well. | 你很了解他们俩 |
[49:16] | Oh, yeah, I’ve got a real insight. | 是的 我可是非常了解 |
[49:22] | Maybe if you did, you’d be drinking, too. | 也许如果你也了解的话 你也得喝酒 |
[49:26] | I might have some wine. | 我这儿可能有一些酒 |
[49:28] | If you’re staying. | 如果你愿意留下来 |
[49:31] | Sure. | 好的 |
[49:35] | I’ve got nowhere else to go anyway. | 反正我也没别的地方可去 |
[49:46] | Well, you took your time. | 这么久才来 |
[49:48] | You got news for me? | 有什么消息 |
[49:52] | You are the news, brother. | 你就是消息 兄弟 |
[49:56] | How you doin’, Robbie? | 你好啊 罗比 |
[50:07] | Come on, please. Join me. | 来吧 和我一起 |
[50:09] | Have a seat. | 坐 |
[50:21] | Top shelf. | 最高档的 |
[50:23] | Not like the shit we used to drink. | 不像我们以前喝的烂货 |
[50:30] | I know that I wear a suit now, but… | 我知道我现在西装革履的 |
[50:34] | do me the respect of having a drink with me. | 但还是好好和我喝一杯吧 |
[50:38] | I ain’t changed that much. | 我没有变化那么大 |
[50:41] | I have. | 我变了 |
[50:43] | That’s for sure. I don’t know, cat got your tongue, or what? | 那还用说 我不知道 你是变哑巴了吗 |
[50:47] | You used to be the loudest… | 你以前是最闹腾的… |
[50:50] | most garrulous mo-fo I knew. | 是我认识的人中话最多的 |
[50:54] | Put a couple of these in you, you wouldn’t shut up. | 再喝上几杯 你嘴巴就根本不会停 |
[50:58] | Always a man for a rousing speech. | 总是有一肚子的话要说 |
[51:02] | The man you knew isn’t here. | 你当初认识的那个人已经不在了 |
[51:11] | Now, that’s the million-dollar question, isn’t it? | 这可是个人人关心[价值百万]的问题 |
[51:15] | Literally. | 字面意思 |
[51:18] | The man I knew left 12 years ago to make a buy. | 我当初认识的那个人12年前离开去做交易 |
[51:22] | Disappeared. Along with our money. | 消失了 和我们的钱一起 |
[51:25] | Where did he go? | 他去了哪里 |
[51:28] | The truth? | 要听真相吗 |
[51:30] | The alternator on my truck went bad. | 我车上的交流发电机坏了 |
[51:35] | Twelve years bad? | 坏了十二年 |
[51:36] | Yeah, well, long enough to get me in trouble at a bar… | 对 足够长到让我在酒吧里 |
[51:40] | with a man who didn’t like my tattoos or my politics. | 跟一个不喜欢我的文身或政治立场的人起了冲突 |
[51:45] | Cost him his life and nearly mine. | 让他丢了性命 我自己也差点没命 |
[51:49] | Staring at the floor of a jail cell… | 看着监狱的地板 |
[51:55] | I thought my life was done. | 我以为我的人生完了 |
[51:57] | But then God sent a man… | 但是上帝派了一个人来 |
[52:00] | that showed me it wasn’t a coincidence, | 让我知道我的车坏在那里 |
[52:03] | my breaking down there. | 不是巧合 |
[52:05] | I wasn’t lost. | 我不是迷失了 |
[52:07] | I was found. | 我是被找到了 |
[52:12] | Danny. He was just a kid when you left. | 丹尼 你离开时他只是个孩子 |
[52:15] | Fourteen years old. Just a punk kid. | 十四岁的傻小子 |
[52:19] | Running messages and errands around the clubhouse. | 天天在酒吧里做些打杂传信的活 |
[52:22] | You probably never looked at him twice. | 你可能从来没看过他第二眼 |
[52:25] | But he looked up to you. | 但他很崇拜你 |
[52:27] | You were everything he wanted to be. | 你就是他想要成为的一切 |
[52:30] | Hell on wheels with no qualms and no conscience. | 没有疑虑和良知的地狱之轮 |
[52:34] | A true believer in what we stood for. | 坚信我们立场的信徒 |
[52:41] | We all thought that. | 我们都是这么以为的 |
[52:45] | You were a god. | 你曾经是神 |
[52:48] | No. | 不 |
[52:51] | I was a sinner. | 我曾是个罪人 |
[52:53] | But I’ve been born again. | 但我重生了 |
[52:56] | And now I’m with the people who will inherit the earth. | 现在我在和会蒙受地土的人一起 |
[53:02] | Six feet of it. | 六尺之下[埋棺材] |
[53:06] | You know the price for betrayal. | 你知道背叛的代价 |
[53:10] | You know how this has to go down. | 你知道会发生什么 |
[53:15] | To be redeemed… | 要想赎罪 |
[53:18] | you gotta pay for your sins in full. | 就必须偿还完你的罪孽 |
[53:33] | I… | 我 |
[53:34] | I don’t know how you do it. | 我不知道你怎么做到的 |
[53:37] | I literally just shot somebody, | 我刚刚开枪打了一个人 |
[53:39] | and the way that I feel right now, | 我现在的感受 |
[53:40] | I don’t think that I’ll ever do it again. | 我不想再体验一次了 |
[53:43] | I mean, I just keep seeing how scared he was, you know? Like… | 我一直能看到他那么恐惧的画面 就像… |
[53:50] | He got what he needed. | 他是罪有应得 |
[53:53] | – Seriously? – Yup. | -你是认真的吗 -是的 |
[53:55] | Yeah, you’re right. You know, you are different. | 你说得对 你不一样 |
[54:03] | But I know you… | 但是我了解你 |
[54:05] | I know you hated pulling that trigger. | 我知道你憎恨扣下扳机 |
[54:08] | But you did it. | 但你还是这么做了 |
[54:10] | That kept you alive. | 保住了你的命 |
[54:13] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[54:15] | But is that all there is now? | 但现在已经变成这样了吗 |
[54:17] | That’s it? It’s just… | 就是这样… |
[54:20] | alive or dead? | 不是生就是死 |
[54:22] | Them or us? | 不是他们死就是我们亡 |
[54:25] | Yeah, I’m… | 是的 我… |
[54:27] | Yeah, I’m gonna do whatever I can to make that different for you. | 我会尽我所能让你好过点 |
[54:32] | I just… I gotta deal with Bill, | 我…我得先对付比尔 |
[54:34] | and I’m gonna finish those Schultzes. I’m… | 然后我再干掉那些舒茨家的人 我 |
[54:39] | You’re gonna go and do whatever it is that you want to do. | 你要去做你想要做的事 |
[54:47] | What if Billy kills you? | 万一比利杀了你呢 |
[54:49] | Nah. | 不 |
[54:51] | No. I’m not the one that dies, kid. | 不 我不是要死的人 丫头 |
[54:56] | I’m the one that does the killing. | 我是杀戮的人 |
[55:01] | The thing is, every time I try to be someone different, | 事实上 每次我想做一个不同的人时 |
[55:03] | that’s when the wrong people get hurt. | 都会有不该受伤的人受伤 |
[55:14] | This is such a total flustercluck. | 真是一通鬼扯 |
[55:20] | Shit. | 该死 |
[55:23] | “Flustercluck.” | “鬼扯” |
[55:31] | Yes, it is, kid. | 没错 丫头 |
[55:37] | Yes, it is. | 没错 |