时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Shouldn’t we be pulling them over for being on their phones? | 他们开车玩手机我们难道不应该逼停他们吗 |
[00:09] | All of them? We’ll be writing | 所有人的吗 我们得写23120张罚单 |
[00:10] | 23120 tickets till judgment day. | 一直写到审判日 |
[00:15] | You tried to slip that past me. | 又想暗示我 |
[00:16] | 23123 is the hands-free vehicle code. | 23123是免提车载设备的代号 |
[00:20] | Congratulations. So, what’s 23120? | 恭喜啊 那23120是什么 |
[00:24] | Driving while flossing? | 开车的时候用牙线吗 |
[00:28] | “No driver shall operate a motor vehicle | 司机驾驶机动车的时候不能 |
[00:30] | while wearing glasses having a temple width of 1/2″ or more | 戴太阳穴宽度超过零点五英寸或者 |
[00:33] | if any part of said temple extends | 如果任何太阳穴位置 |
[00:36] | below the horizontal center of the lens | 低于镜片水平中线 |
[00:38] | so as to interfere with lateral vision.” | 因为会影响边缘实现 |
[00:40] | Yeah, that’s what –actually what I meant. | 我就是这意思 |
[00:42] | Where’s your rook book? | 你的新手手册呢 |
[00:43] | In my locker. | 在我的柜子里 |
[00:45] | It weighs four pounds. | 书四磅重 |
[00:47] | I was told I’d be fired if I lost it. | 不是书丢了我就可以滚蛋了吗 |
[00:48] | You don’t keep your gun in your locker, do you? | 你的枪怎么不锁柜子里 |
[00:51] | You need to know the information | 你得把那本书 |
[00:52] | in that book backwards and forwards. | 背得滚瓜乱熟 |
[00:53] | You should be studying it every chance you get. | 你应该一有时间就学习 |
[00:55] | I do, every night. | 我每晚都会啊 |
[00:57] | Mm-hmm. You don’t believe me? | 你不相信吗 |
[00:59] | New job, new city, newly single. | 新工作 新城市 刚分手 |
[01:01] | Color me doubtful you’re living a monastic life. | 你肯定过着僧侣般的生活 |
[01:03] | 7-Adam-15, armed robbery in progress. | 7A15持枪抢劫 |
[01:05] | 3577 Olvera. | 奥尔维拉大街3577号 |
[01:07] | Here we go. | 走吧 |
[01:22] | Get down! Get down! Flat on the ground. | 趴下 |
[01:25] | Face down. | 脸冲下 |
[01:26] | I got him, Boot. Get him. | 我来 菜鸟 你去抓他 |
[01:33] | Out of the way! | 让开 |
[01:34] | Hold it. | 站住 |
[01:36] | Show me your hands. | 举起手来 |
[01:40] | Take off that mask nice and slow. | 慢慢的摘下面具 |
[01:43] | Hands behind your head. | 双手抱头 |
[01:45] | Interlace your fingers. | 十指交叉 |
[01:47] | Do not move. | 不许动 |
[01:55] | What’s in the box, big fella? | 盒子里是什么 大块头 |
[01:57] | It’s a urine sample for a drug test. | 是我毒品检测的尿样 |
[01:59] | If it got to the lab, then Bo would’ve violated his parole | 如果尿样到了实验室 波就会违反假释条约 |
[02:02] | and gone back to prison for two years, | 再蹲2年监狱 |
[02:03] | so we boosted it. | 我们就偷了过来 |
[02:05] | Well, now he’s going away for longer. | 他又得多做几年牢 |
[02:07] | You steal that, too? | 这也是你偷的吗 |
[02:09] | It was my dad’s. | 这是我 |
[02:11] | I’ve been trying to work up the courage to propose, | 我一直都想鼓起勇气求婚 |
[02:12] | but what if he says no? | 他如果拒绝了呢 |
[02:14] | The guy’s all I can think about. | 我满脑子想的都是那个男人 |
[02:17] | He’s a drug addict and an ex-con. | 他是瘾君子还有前科 |
[02:19] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[02:21] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[02:25] | 我爱你 波・索科洛夫斯基 I love you, Bo Sokolovsky. | |
[02:28] | And I have since the moment that you hit on me at the zoo. | 自从你在动物园里跟我搭讪我就爱上你了 |
[02:32] | And I want to spend the rest of my life with you — | 我愿与你共度余生 |
[02:35] | starting in two to five years. | 从两到五年后开始 |
[02:38] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意跟我结婚吗 |
[02:40] | Hell, yeah. | 愿意 |
[02:48] | It’s awesome. | 太棒了 |
[02:59] | Yeah, I’m gonna need that. | 戒指给我 |
[03:06] | XGunSubTeam | |
[03:08] | That marriage is gonna last forever, | 那段婚姻经得起一切风浪 |
[03:10] | or flame out in five minutes. | 或者就是五分钟热度 |
[03:12] | Either way, best proposal story ever. | 不管怎样 这是我见过最棒的求婚故事 |
[03:16] | O-Okay, that’s wonderful, | 好吧 太美好了 |
[03:18] | but the question I asked was, | 但是我的问题是 |
[03:21] | “In what circumstance can a firearm be discharged | 开车的时候什么情况下 |
[03:23] | at a moving vehicle?” | 可以开枪 |
[03:26] | Only if the person in the vehicle | 只有车里的人在用除了汽车之外的 |
[03:27] | is immediately threatening an officer or another person | 其他东西对警官或者别人立刻可以 |
[03:29] | with deadly force using something | 造成威胁生命的时候 |
[03:31] | other than the vehicle. | 才可以 |
[03:33] | Yeah. | 对 |
[03:34] | I don’t really have one –a good proposal story. | 我没有完美求婚故事 |
[03:37] | Yeah, well, there’s always next time. | 总是有下一次嘛 |
[03:40] | Not, uh — | 不是 |
[03:41] | – S– Not with me. | 不是跟我 |
[03:43] | – I-I just meant that — No, and I-I wasn’t fishing. | – 我的意思是 – 我不是套你的话 |
[03:44] | I was just oversharing. I — | 我就是说多了 |
[03:46] | Who knows if I’m even gonna get married again? | 谁知道我会不会再婚 |
[03:48] | I mean, and this whole cop thing | 我是说 警察这个行当 |
[03:50] | is a legendary relationship killer. | 是典型的分手原因 |
[03:53] | Though we seem to be | 而我们看起来对此事 |
[03:56] | navigating it fairly well, aren’t we? | 疏导的很好啊 对吧 |
[04:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:03] | Yeah. Uh, okay. | 好吧 |
[04:07] | List all descriptors needed for a firearm in a crime report. | 列出犯罪报告中枪支所需的所有描述符 |
[04:12] | Officer Nolan. Mm-hmm. Yes? | 诺兰警官 – 怎么了 |
[04:13] | Can you focus? | 你能专心点啊 |
[04:15] | We need to study. Mm-hmm. | 我们要学习 |
[04:17] | What are the descriptors of a firearm? | 枪械的叙词是什么 |
[04:20] | A serial number, maker’s name, model, | 一串数字 生产商名字 模型 |
[04:23] | caliber or gauge, | 口径或者尺寸 |
[04:25] | color of metal… | 金属色 |
[04:27] | length of barrel. | 枪管长度 |
[04:30] | Yeah. Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[04:34] | Everyone have a seat. | 大家请坐 |
[04:38] | Today is a special day for our rookies. | 今天是新人特殊的一天 |
[04:42] | ‘Cause today… | 因为今天 |
[04:44] | we switch things up. | 我们交换一下教官 |
[04:46] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[04:47] | Everybody gets a new training officer. | 每个人都可以选择新的教官 |
[04:51] | Nolan, you’ll be riding with Officer Lopez. | 诺兰 你跟洛佩兹警官公事 |
[04:53] | West, you’ll be riding with Officer Bradford. | 韦斯特 你跟布拉德福德一起 |
[04:57] | And Chen, you’ll be with Bishop. | 还有陈 你跟毕肖普一起 |
[04:59] | But learning how to navigate a new T.O. | 但是学习如何跟新的教官一起合作 |
[05:02] | is not your only challenge. | 并不是你唯一的挑战 |
[05:05] | By the end of next shift, | 下个班下班前 |
[05:07] | I expect every rookie to uncover | 所有新人都要了解到他们的教官的 |
[05:11] | something personal about their training officer, | 一些私人事情 |
[05:14] | something they don’t want you to know. | 人家不想让你知道的事 |
[05:18] | This will be a test of your investigative instincts | 这是检测你的侦查本能的时候 |
[05:22] | and your fortitude. | 还有你的刚毅 |
[05:25] | Best insight will win a day off. | 第一名休假一天 |
[05:27] | Worst one… | 最后一名 |
[05:30] | handles Saturday night cavity searches. | 就要在周六晚上进行仓库搜索 |
[05:34] | That’s it. Good luck. | 就这样 祝你们好运 |
[05:39] | So, what’s Lopez like to ride with? | 洛佩兹都喜欢什么 |
[05:41] | Yeah, like I’m gonna give you a head start. | 我才不会让你比我快 |
[05:45] | Tim’s gonna eat me alive, isn’t he? | 提姆会生吞活剥了我吧 |
[05:47] | You? No. You’re a rock star, | 你 不会的 你是摇滚明星 |
[05:49] | a legacy who excelled at the academy. | 在在警校成绩很好 |
[05:52] | If Tim could create a cop in a test tube, it would be you. | 如果提姆可以会让你快的做出人物模型 |
[05:55] | Unless he’s gonna set out to dominate you | 除非他要拥有你 |
[05:58] | and prove that you aren’t all that. | 来证明你不是那种人 |
[06:00] | Is it too late to change my answer? ‘Cause, uh, that. | 我的答案来不及改了吧 |
[06:03] | Oh, hey, what about Talia? | 塔利亚呢 |
[06:05] | Any tips on how to get on her good side? | 知道怎么找到她好的一面吗 |
[06:06] | Oh, I’m sorry, Jackson’s right. | 很抱歉 杰克逊是对的 |
[06:07] | No head starts. | 不许作弊 |
[06:11] | Is the kid really a rock star? | 那小子真的是摇滚明星吗 |
[06:13] | Jackson? | 杰克逊吗 |
[06:15] | Yeah. He’s better prepared than any rookie I’ve ever had. | 是啊 就属他功课做得特别足 |
[06:19] | Screw prep. How is he out on the street? | 那算什么 实战如何啊 |
[06:22] | So far, so good. | 目前还好 |
[06:23] | What about Nolan? | 诺兰呢 |
[06:25] | He’s a talker. | 他真能bb |
[06:30] | Uh, usually Officer Bishop has me drive. | 一般来说毕肖普警官让我开车 |
[06:32] | She feels it’s a better way to evaluate how I — | 她觉得可以更好地评估我 |
[06:34] | This is my shop. I drive. | 在我手下我开车 |
[06:36] | Copy that. | 好的 |
[06:38] | So… | 那么 |
[06:40] | I was raised by a single mom. | 我出生在单亲家庭 |
[06:42] | Everything I own was a hand-me-down | 所有的东西都是旧的 |
[06:43] | from my four brothers, so I care about | 我四个哥哥用旧的 所以我很在乎我的衣着 |
[06:45] | what I wear and how I look. | 打扮 |
[06:46] | Now you don’t have to spend the next two days | 你不需要花三天时间 |
[06:47] | hunting for insight. | 寻找见解 |
[06:50] | I don’t think that’s how Sergeant Grey | 这好像不是格雷警长 |
[06:51] | wanted me to gain insight. | 让我吸取经验的方法吧 |
[06:53] | Are you a teacher’s pet, Boot? | 你是老师的好宝宝吗 菜鸟 |
[06:54] | ‘Cause I thought I was gonna get a change of pace with you. | 因为我觉得跟你混有前途 |
[06:57] | Uh, no, ma’am. Just looking to get | 不用了 我就想在此次经历中 |
[06:58] | the most out of the experience. | 多学点东西 |
[07:00] | Good. Because if I win you Grey’s day off, | 很好 你要是真的拿了第一 |
[07:02] | you’re gonna fix my garage door. | 你得帮我修车库门 |
[07:04] | I heard you were a contractor. | 你之前不是做承包商吗 |
[07:06] | Yeah, no, happy to help. | 行我愿意帮忙 |
[07:08] | Probably gonna need a little more than | 感觉就知道她喜欢好衣服 |
[07:09] | “She likes nice clothes” to win this thing. | 赢不了 |
[07:11] | So, where are we off to? | 你去哪 |
[07:12] | Court. I have to testify in a trial. | 法庭 我要去作证 |
[07:14] | Should take a few hours. | 几个小时应该就行 |
[07:15] | Quiet time, starting now. | 现在闭嘴 |
[07:21] | This is gonna be a great day. | 今天一定很棒 |
[07:23] | I was glad when Sergeant Grey paired us up. | 我很开心格雷警长把我们两个人分在一起 |
[07:26] | You were? Yeah. | 是吗 – 是的 |
[07:28] | Being a police officer is in your DNA. | 从心底你都是警察 |
[07:30] | It’s gonna be my privilege to — | 我很荣幸 |
[07:32] | I’ve been shot! | 我中枪了 |
[07:33] | Where are you, Boot? | 你在哪 菜鸟 |
[07:34] | I’m bleeding to death. You have to call for help. | 我要流血而死 你得求救 |
[07:36] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[07:38] | North Mansfield, cross street is Beverly Boulevard. | 北曼斯菲尔德 过道就是贝弗利大道 |
[07:40] | There’s a medical center on Third Street, | 第三大街有医疗中心 |
[07:42] | but I would see that you were taken to Cedars. | 但是你会被送到西德斯 |
[07:43] | Better trauma center. | 那里创伤科更发达 |
[07:45] | And the best coffee in L.A. is two blocks down. | 洛城最棒的咖啡店也很近 |
[07:53] | So, all the stuff about — | 所以 这些 |
[07:54] | The only thing that’s gonna make me happy | 只有击垮你 |
[07:55] | is breaking your spirit. | 我才开心 |
[08:07] | Look, uh — | 听着 |
[08:08] | Save it. | 省省吧 |
[08:09] | But –I said save it. | 我说你别说了 |
[08:11] | You want to risk your reputation | 你愿意豁上你的名誉 |
[08:13] | to get it on with Nolan, that’s your call. | 跟诺兰在一起 随你便 |
[08:15] | I only care if it impacts your performance. | 只有影响到你的专业表现的时候我才在乎 |
[08:19] | It won’t. | 不会的 |
[08:21] | Good, then there’s nothing left to talk about. | 那就没什么可说的了 |
[08:23] | And don’t even think of looking for insight into me. | 更别想了解我的私事 |
[08:31] | Registration is expired on that tag. | 那个车牌过期了 |
[08:33] | Call it in. | 呼叫吧 |
[08:35] | 7A15 7-Adam-15, | |
[08:36] | show us at a vehicle stop | 我们在 |
[08:37] | at Loma Linda and Fountain. | 洛马琳达和喷泉路逼停一辆车 |
[08:39] | Blue Outback, 2-Sam-Adam-Mary-5-6-4. | 牌照2SAM564 |
[08:43] | 7-Adam-15, that vehicle is suspected in a hit and run. | 7A15那辆车可能曾经肇事逃逸 |
[08:48] | 7-Adam-15, four occupants just bailed, | 7A15四位乘客弃车 |
[08:50] | heading north and south. | 跑向南北方向 |
[08:51] | Get the driver, Boot! I’ll cut them off. | 抓住司机菜鸟 我拦截他们 |
[09:09] | LAPD, get up. | 洛城警局 起来 |
[09:11] | Hands behind your head. | 双手抱头 |
[09:13] | Turn around. | 向后转 |
[09:14] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[09:26] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[09:28] | I told you to get the driver. | 我说了让你去追司机 |
[09:29] | This guy was right here. | 这个人就在这呢 |
[09:30] | Am I in trouble for catching a criminal? | 我抓住罪犯违法了吗 |
[09:31] | What was his crime? | 那他的罪名是什么 |
[09:33] | Who were your friends in the car? | 你车里的那些人是谁 |
[09:34] | I never met them before. | 我之前从来没见过他们 |
[09:35] | They just saw me walking and gave me a ride. | 他们就是在路上碰到了我 顺便载我一程 |
[09:37] | Then why did you run? | 那你跑什么 |
[09:39] | ‘Cause everyone else did. | 因为其他人都跑了 |
[09:40] | Did you find anything on him when you searched him? | 搜身的时候发现什么了吗 |
[09:43] | Driver’s the only one we can legally tie to the vehicle. | 我们只能在汽车旁边铐住违法的司机 |
[09:45] | You should know that. | 你应该记住这一点 |
[09:46] | Page 117 of your rook book. | 警察入职手册的117页写得很清楚 |
[09:48] | Cut him loose. | 放了他 |
[09:53] | Never been to the courthouse before. | 之前从来没来过法院 |
[09:55] | This is exciting. | 真是有意思 |
[09:56] | That feeling will pass. | 很快你就不会有这种感觉了 |
[10:00] | Since then, it’s been two preliminary hearings, | 从那之后 就有两个基础听证会 |
[10:02] | two motions to suppress. It’s endless. | 两项查禁证据 没完没了 |
[10:04] | Hey, Lopez. Looking good. | 洛佩兹 今天看起来很漂亮哦 |
[10:06] | Thanks. How’s your wife? | 谢了 你老婆怎么样 |
[10:10] | This is the only place in L.A. | 这是洛杉矶 |
[10:12] | where you can find all the law enforcement agencies together — | 唯一一个所有执法机构集于一体的办公场地 |
[10:14] | LAPD, Highway Patrol, Sheriff’s Department — | 洛杉矶警局 高速巡警 县治安部门 |
[10:17] | everyone acting like the top of the food chain. | 这里也有一条鄙视链 |
[10:22] | See that guy with the comb-over? | 看见那个半秃的人了吗 |
[10:24] | They call him Hot Stuff. | 大家都管他叫辣哥 |
[10:26] | Know why? | 知道为啥吗 |
[10:27] | Nothing comes to mind. | 不知道 |
[10:29] | ‘Cause he somehow managed to get sriracha in his eyes | 因为他开车的时候不知道怎么回事 |
[10:31] | while he was driving. | 把辣椒酱抹眼睛里了 |
[10:32] | Ended up in Echo Park Lake. | 最后开进了回声公园的湖里 |
[10:35] | Oh, and that’s Officer Davis. | 那是戴维斯警官 |
[10:38] | She collects American Girl dolls | 她收集了美国女孩玩偶 |
[10:39] | and uses them to recreate scenes from “50 Shades.” | 然后用那些玩偶还原了《五十度灰》 |
[10:42] | She’s single, if you’re wondering. | 你有兴趣的话 她现在还单身哦 |
[10:43] | Thank you. How do you know all this? | 谢了 你怎么知道这么多事 |
[10:46] | Ah, well, if you want to keep secrets, | 你要是想有点自己的小秘密 |
[10:47] | don’t work in law enforcement. | 千万别在执法部门工作 |
[10:56] | I had us attached to a raid. | 我们这次任务时突袭 |
[10:58] | Figured you didn’t get a round off the day I got shot, | 我中枪那天你也没能好好体验一下 |
[11:00] | so you’d be itching to throw some bullets around. | 所以你肯定迫不及待想要开枪了吧 |
[11:04] | Detective Singh. | 辛格侦探 |
[11:07] | Bradford. | 布拉德福德 |
[11:08] | When are you gonna make the jump out of patrol, huh? | 你什么时候才能升职不当巡警了 |
[11:11] | Never. I work for a living. | 永远不会的 这是我的工作 |
[11:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:15] | This West’s kid? | 这就是韦斯特的孩子吗 |
[11:17] | 是 长官 我是杰克逊・韦斯特 Yes, sir. Jackson West. | |
[11:19] | You ready to mix it up, son? | 准备好行动了吗 孩子 |
[11:21] | – Yes, sir. – Good. | – 是 长官 – 那就好 |
[11:23] | We got a known gunrunner two blocks up. | 我们收到消息 军火走私贩离这里两个街区 |
[11:25] | We can pin at least three murder weapons on him. | 可以指出他持有至少三起谋杀武器 |
[11:27] | We’re gonna put eyeballs on his place, | 我们需要找人盯着他的地盘 |
[11:29] | make sure he’s home, then we go in hot. | 等他回家 发出信号我们就出动 |
[11:33] | You’re rolling with the big boys now, Boot. | 你现在要按成年人的方法来了 菜鸟 |
[11:50] | Bless you. | 保佑你 |
[11:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:25] | Shoot. | 糟了 |
[12:27] | Officer needs help! | 警官需要帮助 |
[12:29] | Prisoner on the loose! | 有犯人逃脱 |
[12:39] | Stop! Police! | 站住 警察 |
[13:05] | Sorry. I tried to catch the guy. | 不好意思 我没能抓住他 |
[13:07] | Well, now we got to find him. | 我们现在要去找到他 |
[13:08] | 逃犯的名字是奈斯特・加西亚 Fugitive’s name is Nestor Garcia. | |
[13:10] | He’s a mid-level drug dealer | 中级毒品走私犯 |
[13:11] | looking at 10 to 20 if he’s convicted. | 看上去大概10到20岁区间 |
[13:13] | Residence is in Boyle Heights. | 住在博伊尔高地 |
[13:14] | I volunteered us to check it out. | 我已经报告过了这件事交给我们 |
[13:20] | Leave that in the locker next time. | 下次把这个了留在储物柜里 |
[13:21] | Officer Bishop suggested — | 毕绍普警官建议我 |
[13:22] | – Do I look like Officer Bishop? – No. | – 我是毕绍普吗 – 不是 |
[13:25] | Grey switched it up so you guys get a different perspective. | 格雷换了对应长官 这样你们才能学到不同的东西 |
[13:27] | Mine is you do your homework at home. | 我的方法就是你把作业留到家里做 |
[13:32] | Heard you caught a bullet. | 听说你中了一枪 |
[13:33] | Went right through me. | 正好从我身上穿过去 |
[13:35] | Barely worth mentioning to you. | 对你来说肯定不算什么了 |
[13:36] | Singh’s been stabbed six times. | 辛格被捅了六次 |
[13:38] | Nine. | 9次 |
[13:39] | It was a busy summer. | 那是个多事的夏天 |
[13:41] | I’ll say. | 看的出来 |
[13:43] | So, have you known Officer Bradford long? | 你们认识布拉德福德警官很久了吗 |
[13:45] | Don’t answer that. | 别回答那个问题 |
[13:47] | Watch Commander’s got him looking for insight | 他就是看完《指挥官》以后 想多了解 |
[13:48] | into his T.O. | 自己的教官 |
[13:49] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[13:51] | But my silence won’t be cheap. | 但我可是要封口费的 |
[13:52] | You’re not getting my Dodger tickets. | 我才不会给你优惠券 |
[13:57] | One game. That’s it. | 就一场游戏 |
[14:09] | Two pizzas? | 两个披萨 |
[14:11] | The gunrunners are at home. | 走私犯在家 |
[14:12] | We’re in business. | 开始行动了 |
[14:13] | Let’s go gear up. | 准备好 |
[14:17] | Do you, uh, date cops? | 你和警察约会过吗 |
[14:20] | I’m not asking — | 不是想约你 |
[14:21] | I mean, just trying to get some insight. | 只是 想多了解你一点 |
[14:24] | You know, that, um, CHP officer at the courthouse | 刚刚法院那个警官 |
[14:25] | was hitting on you. | 还逗你来着 |
[14:26] | It’s not worth it. | 他不值一提 |
[14:28] | That guy can run around racking up trophies, | 他连赢个奖杯都能来回炫耀半天 |
[14:29] | but I date one cop, and I get a rep, | 我就约过一个警察 没想到是个花花肠子 |
[14:31] | so I fish in other pools. | 所以后来都找别的职业的男朋友了 |
[14:34] | 奈斯特・加西亚 我们是警察 Nestor Garcia, police. | |
[14:35] | Come out. | 现在出来 |
[14:42] | What if we were to talk to the local merchants? | 和当地小老板聊聊怎么样 |
[14:48] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:50] | Hey, how much? | 多少钱一杯啊 |
[14:52] | A dollar. | 一刀 |
[14:54] | A little steep, but all right. | 有点小贵 但我买了 |
[14:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:01] | Didn’t expect it to be so, uh… | 没想到这么 |
[15:03] | thick. | 浓稠 |
[15:05] | You know the family next door? | 你认识隔壁那家吗 |
[15:07] | Sure. The dad’s a drug dealer. | 当然了 那家的爸爸是个毒贩 |
[15:11] | My mom gets really talky when she has Chardonnay. | 我妈一喝夏敦埃酒就话很多 |
[15:13] | Have you seen him around today? | 今天见到他了吗 |
[15:15] | No, he’s probably at the thing. | 可能在忙那个事吧 |
[15:16] | What thing? | 什么事 |
[15:19] | Buy some more lemonade and I’ll tell you. | 你再买几杯柠檬水我就告诉你 |
[15:20] | Are you trying to extort a law enforcement officer? | 你这是想敲诈执法警官啊 |
[15:23] | No, it’s basic supply and demand. | 没有 我们现在就是供求关系 |
[15:26] | I have something you need, so I can set the price. | 我手上有你要的东西 所以当然是我来定价 |
[15:29] | At least he’s getting a quality education. | 看来他学校教了不少东西 |
[15:31] | Too bad he won’t get the same one in juvenile detention. | 可惜的是进了少管所就没这么好的学校了 |
[15:34] | You got a permit for this lemonade stand? | 你的柠檬水摊位有营业执照吗 |
[15:39] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[15:41] | What’s the party for again? | 这是什么派对来着 |
[15:42] | His daughter’s quincea?era. | 他女儿成人礼 |
[15:44] | – 15th birthday. – Oh, sorry. | – 15岁生日 – 不好意思 |
[15:46] | We don’t get a lot of those in rural Pennsylvania. | 宾夕法尼亚市区没见过这种仪式 |
[15:49] | It’s fun. | 很有意思 |
[15:53] | Aww. He escaped custody to share a dance with his daughter. | 他为了和他女儿共舞才逃狱的 |
[15:56] | That’s kind of sweet. | 还挺温馨的 |
[15:59] | It’s selfish, ’cause now her memory of this | 是自私 因为现在她的生日记忆 |
[16:01] | is gonna be us arresting him in front of her entire family. | 就只有当着全家人的面看见他爸爸被捕 |
[16:04] | He did it for himself, not her. | 他自找的 不是她 |
[16:05] | That never occurred to me. | 我还真没想过 |
[16:07] | That’s because you had a dad who was around. | 那是因为你没有一个跑路的老爸 |
[16:11] | Let me guess. Your dad was M.I.A., | 让我猜猜 你爸爸在执行任务的时候失踪了 |
[16:14] | show up when it’s convenient, bring a toy, act like a savior. | 方面的时候才会露一面 会像救世主一般给你来一个玩具 |
[16:18] | It was a stuffed animal. | 是毛绒玩偶 |
[16:20] | Last one he brought, I fed to the garbage disposal. | 他带回来的上一个玩偶 我送到了垃圾场 |
[16:23] | And then he got cancer. | 后来他就得了癌症 |
[16:32] | So… | 所以 |
[16:34] | do we let them finish the dance? | 我们要让他跳完吗 |
[16:36] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[16:37] | I’m not a monster. | 我还没冷血到那个地步 |
[16:55] | You told me to go after the driver, | 你让我去追那个司机 |
[16:56] | and I deviated from your instruction. | 但是我对你的指令理解错误 |
[16:59] | – It won’t happen again. – Mm-hmm. | – 不会再有下次了 – 嗯 |
[17:01] | You don’t believe me? | 你不信我 |
[17:04] | I believe you do what you want and you rationalize it after. | 你是想按照自己的想法来 然后才会想到我说的话 |
[17:06] | I don’t take your advice, and then you — you punish me? | 我没有听你的建议 你就这样惩罚我吗 |
[17:09] | How is that right? | 这样怎么能行 |
[17:10] | Boot, you have a fundamental misunderstanding | 菜鸟 你对现在的情况 |
[17:12] | of what’s happening here. | 真是一无所知 |
[17:13] | So enlighten me. | 那你就跟我说说 |
[17:15] | Learning how to be a cop is the hardest thing you’ll ever do. | 你人生中最艰难的事就是学会做一个警察 |
[17:18] | And instead of focusing everything you have | 你没有专心在你手头的 |
[17:20] | on the task at hand, you split your focus | 任务上 而是分心去想诺兰 |
[17:21] | to be with Nolan. | 想和他在一起 |
[17:23] | And you risk losing it completely | 如果你能发现这一点的话 |
[17:24] | if you’re ever found out. | 你就会知道自己差点失去理智 |
[17:26] | You think you’re the first rookie to date a cop? | 你觉得自己是第一个和警察约会的人吗 |
[17:29] | This city is littered with the failed potential | 这个城市到处都是像你这样 |
[17:30] | of rookies like you. | 浪费了自己潜能的菜鸟 |
[17:33] | With all due respect, ma’am, | 恕我直言 长官 |
[17:34] | there are no other rookies like me. | 我本人在这个城市仅此一个 |
[17:35] | Don’t fool yourself, Boot. They’re all like you. | 别傻了 菜鸟 到处都是你这种人 |
[17:38] | And the only ones who make it through | 唯一可以成功的人 |
[17:40] | are the ones who take their job so serious | 就是严格对待自己的工作 |
[17:43] | that they put everything else aside. | 把情感琐事放到一边的人 |
[17:55] | On your toes, Boot. These guys are armed for war. | 动作轻点 菜鸟 这些可是上过战场的人 |
[18:07] | Early-warning system. | 预警系统 |
[18:17] | You just happened to have that on you? | 你是今天碰巧带了一根吗 |
[18:19] | Of course not. | 当然不是了 |
[18:20] | My dad taught me to carry dog biscuits. | 我爸教我的 带一些狗狗饼干 |
[18:23] | Thought he was pulling my leg, | 在它咬我的时候用的上 |
[18:24] | but that just worked like gangbusters. | 但是只有在聪明的狗身上才有用 |
[18:30] | Police! | 警察 |
[18:34] | Let’s go, Boot! | 我们走 菜鸟 |
[18:40] | What’s wrong? Are you hit? | 怎么回事 你中枪了吗 |
[18:44] | Clear! | 安全 |
[18:46] | – Through the yard! – Clear here! | – 检查一遍院子 – 安全 |
[18:47] | Two down inside. | 死了两个 |
[18:49] | You guys okay? | 你们还好吗 |
[18:56] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[19:08] | So, uh, did you have a quincea?era? | 你举行过成人礼吗 |
[19:10] | Of course, and I looked good. | 当然了 我当时可漂亮了 |
[19:12] | Who did you dance with? ‘Cause you said single mom. | 你和谁跳的舞 你说你是母亲带大的 |
[19:14] | My abuelo. | 我外公 |
[19:16] | Her dad. Oh. | 我妈的爸爸 |
[19:17] | He made me laugh the whole time. | 全程都很开心 |
[19:19] | My mom was pissed. | 我妈妈很生气 |
[19:23] | Lopez! | 洛佩兹 |
[19:25] | Give us a minute. | 你先离开一会 |
[19:26] | – Why? What’s going on? – Just do it. | – 怎么了 – 按我说的做 |
[19:34] | The hell were you thinking letting me hit the streets | 你怎么想的 让我带一个有心理阴影的菜鸟 |
[19:36] | – with a broken rookie? He’s not broken. | – 就去搞突袭了 – 他没有心理阴影 |
[19:38] | He froze when the bullets started flying. | 子弹飞出来的时候他都不敢动 |
[19:40] | You gonna tell me the same thing didn’t happen with you | 你难道想说我中枪那天你 |
[19:42] | the day I got shot? | 没有发生同样的事吗 |
[19:43] | I thought I helped him get past it. | 我想在我的帮助下他挺过去了 |
[19:45] | Well, you didn’t. Now he’s my problem. | 你并没有 现在他是我的事 |
[19:48] | Not for long. | 不会太久的 |
[19:50] | Any idea what that’s about? | 直到那时什么吗 |
[19:52] | Me. | 我 |
[19:55] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[19:56] | I think I’m done. | 我想我完了 |
[19:58] | – What? – Yeah. | – 什么 – 是的 |
[20:00] | I froze up when the shooting started. | 枪战开始的时候我吓呆了 |
[20:04] | Same thing happened at the Selby shootout, | 跟在塞尔比枪战发生时的情况一样 |
[20:07] | but Lopez covered for me, so… | 但洛佩兹帮我掩盖了 所以 |
[20:10] | Look, I don’t know how to fix it. | 听着 我不知道怎么解决这件事 |
[20:13] | I have to fix it. | 我必须解决它 |
[20:15] | I lied to Andersen to cover for the kid. | 我为了掩护那个孩子对安德森说谎了 |
[20:17] | If you out him, my career is over, too. | 如果你也不要他 我的职业生涯也完了 |
[20:20] | Well, that was stupid. | 这也太蠢了 |
[20:27] | All right, look. | 好吧 听着 |
[20:29] | I know just the neighborhood to take him to. | 我知道是附近的人带他去的 |
[20:31] | He’ll self-destruct by the end of the day, | 他会在今天结束之前玩完的 |
[20:33] | I’ll catch him on my body cam, he’ll be done. | 我会抓住他 他就完蛋了 |
[20:35] | No one will know about you. | 没人会知道你做的事的 |
[20:36] | His father’s a commander at internal affairs — | 他父亲是内务处的指挥官 |
[20:38] | I don’t care. Boot’s a menace — | 我不在乎 那个菜鸟对我们来说是个威胁 |
[20:39] | This is exactly why I didn’t tell you. | 这就是我不告诉你的原因 |
[20:41] | You think Jackson’s father won’t blame you | 你认为杰克逊的父亲不会因为自己孩子的过失 |
[20:42] | for the kid’s failure? | 而责怪你 |
[20:44] | This is political whether you like it or not. | 这就是政治不管你喜不喜欢 |
[20:46] | What do we do? Leave him on the streets? | 那我们怎么办 把他留在街上 |
[20:47] | Hope he doesn’t get you killed? | 祈祷他不会害死你 |
[20:48] | No. | 不 |
[20:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:54] | He could be a good cop, h-he’s smart. | 他可以成为一个好警察的 他很聪明 |
[20:57] | He has instincts you can’t teach. | 他有一种你教不了的天性 |
[20:58] | There’s potential. | 他有潜力 |
[20:59] | Screw potential. | 去他妈额潜力 |
[21:00] | Tim. | 蒂姆 |
[21:02] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[21:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:07] | Listen, you’re gonna make it through this, okay? | 听着 你会渡过难关的 好吗 |
[21:09] | Lucy and I are gonna help you. | 我和露西会帮你的 |
[21:11] | How? | 怎么帮 |
[21:13] | Walk away, Boot. | 走开 菜鸟 |
[21:14] | – Officer Bradford — I gave you an order. | – 布拉德福德警官 – 我命令你 |
[21:15] | Listen to me. He’s worth fighting for. | 听我一句 他值得我们争取一下 |
[21:18] | You and Lopez both know it. | 你和洛佩兹都了解他 |
[21:25] | 7-Adam-15, female juvenile reports | 7-Adam-15 女性青少年 |
[21:27] | being held against her will. | 因违背意愿而被关押了 |
[21:29] | Owens and Arlington. Code 3. | 欧文斯和阿灵顿 代号3 |
[21:35] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[21:37] | We got a call. Young girl said | 我们接到一个报警 一个女孩说 |
[21:38] | she was being held captive at this location. | 她被囚禁在这里 |
[21:40] | Are you kidding me? Sarah’s holding us hostage. | 你在开玩笑吗 莎拉挟制我们做人质 |
[21:42] | We’re bleeding money every minute | 每一分钟我们的钱都在流失 |
[21:43] | she won’t come out of the trailer. | 她不从拖车上出来 |
[21:44] | We need to see her. | 我们要见她 |
[21:52] | LAPD, open up. | 洛杉矶警局 开门 |
[21:59] | Am I in trouble? | 我有麻烦吗 |
[22:00] | Are you being held hostage? | 你是人质吗 |
[22:02] | No. | 不是 |
[22:03] | Then yeah, filing a false police report is kind of a crime. | 那就是了 虚假报警是一种犯罪 |
[22:08] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[22:09] | I-I didn’t know what else to do. | 我不知道还能做什么 |
[22:11] | I don’t want to be here anymore. | 我不想再呆在这里了 |
[22:12] | I hate it. | 我讨厌这里 |
[22:13] | Is someone making you? | 是有人强迫你的吗 |
[22:15] | My foster mom. | 我的养母 |
[22:16] | She’s an agent. | 她是一个代理人 |
[22:18] | She’s been putting me up for things | 自从我和她在一起以来 |
[22:19] | ever since I was placed with her. | 她就用各种事情烦我 |
[22:21] | I just want to be back with my real mom, | 我只是想回到我自己的妈妈身边 |
[22:23] | but Alice won’t even let me talk to her. | 但爱丽丝甚至不让我跟她讲话 |
[22:27] | Sarah, are you okay? W-What happened? | 莎拉 你没事吧 怎么了 |
[22:30] | Let’s talk over here. | 我们过来谈 |
[22:31] | Wh– | 什么 |
[22:33] | I –I don’t understand. | 我 我不明白 |
[22:36] | Is something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[22:37] | She says you’re making her do this. | 她说是你强迫她做这个的 |
[22:39] | That’s ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[22:40] | She agreed to try it. | 她同意试着做一做 |
[22:42] | I-I’m just trying to teach her | 我只是尝试着教她 |
[22:43] | a sense of responsibility and a work ethic. | 怎么负责以及职业道德 |
[22:46] | I do that for all the kids I foster. | 我对我收养的所有孩子都这么做的 |
[22:47] | Sarah also said you’re keeping her from her birth mother. | 莎拉还是你不让她见她的亲生母亲 |
[22:50] | Her birth mother is an alcoholic who just got out of prison. | 她的生母是一个酒鬼刚从监狱出来 |
[22:54] | She’s in no position to care for that girl. | 她没有办法照顾好这个女孩子 |
[22:57] | All right, give your information to Officer Chen. | 好了 把你的信息给陈警官 |
[22:59] | We’ll follow up with the state. | 我们会后续跟进 |
[23:02] | Right. | 好吧 |
[23:06] | Here’s my card. If you have a real problem, | 这是我的名片 如果你真的碰到麻烦了 |
[23:08] | give me a call. | 打给我 |
[23:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[23:15] | Guess you were right about cops and secrets. | 我想关于警察和秘密你是对的 |
[23:18] | Yeah, I should’ve taken my own advice. | 是的 我应该听从我自己的意见 |
[23:20] | For what it’s worth, you covering for Jackson | 值得的是 你为杰克逊做掩护 |
[23:21] | was a stand-up thing to do. | 是一件了不起的事 |
[23:23] | It was selfish, not noble. | 这很自私 不是什么高尚的事 |
[23:25] | I did it to protect myself. | 我这么做是为了保护我自己 |
[23:31] | Sir. | 警官 |
[23:33] | I am more committed to this job | 我比你训练过的任何人 |
[23:34] | than anyone you’ve ever trained. | 更适合这份工作 |
[23:35] | I’m gonna get past this. | 我会挺过去的 |
[23:37] | We ain’t playing dress-up here, Boot. | 我们不是在玩换装游戏 菜鸟 |
[23:40] | So, what’s the plan? | 所以 计划是什么 |
[23:42] | Out me to Andersen? | 把我赶去安德森那里 |
[23:44] | Drop me off in gang territory? | 把我丢在帮派枪战处 |
[23:45] | What, public execution? | 还有什么 公开处刑 |
[23:49] | All that I’m asking is that you try and fix me… | 我所请求的就是你尝试着帮帮我 |
[23:55] | …instead of just throwing me away. | 而不是把我丢开 |
[23:59] | I don’t do lost causes. | 我不做失败的事情 |
[24:02] | Now, if I were you, I’d prepare for tomorrow | 如果我是你 我会做好准备接受 |
[24:05] | to be your last day on the job. | 明天是自己警察生涯的最后一天 |
[24:16] | Hey, Jackson. It’s me. Again. Um… | 嘿 杰克逊 还是我 |
[24:19] | Just calling to see if you’re all right, buddy. | 只是打开看看你是否一切都好 兄弟 |
[24:21] | Just…call me back, all right? | 回个电话 好吗 |
[24:23] | Bye. | 拜 |
[24:26] | Did you get him? | 你联系到他了吗 |
[24:27] | No. Uh, left another message. | 没有 又留了一条言 |
[24:29] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[24:32] | Tim won’t throw Jackson under the bus. | 蒂姆不会丢下杰克逊不管的 |
[24:34] | How can you even say that? | 你怎么会这么说 |
[24:35] | All the guy does is torture you. | 在所有人有折磨你的情况下 |
[24:37] | He’s calculating, not cruel. | 他很理智 不是冷漠 |
[24:41] | Plus, he’s got a massive ego. | 再说了 他自尊心很强 |
[24:44] | He’ll probably take it as a challenge | 他可能会把这看作竞选T.O.的 |
[24:45] | to his abilities as a T.O. | 一个挑战 |
[24:47] | I hope you’re right. | 我希望你是对的 |
[24:51] | Um… | 嗯 |
[24:53] | I have something to tell you. | 我有事情要告诉你 |
[24:59] | Talia knows about us. | 塔莉娅知道我们的事了 |
[25:01] | She told me on day 2, | 她在第二天告诉我的 |
[25:04] | said it would be a mistake to keep dating you. | 说继续跟你约会是个错误 |
[25:13] | Okay, um… | 好吧 嗯 |
[25:17] | Okay, first off, what business is that of hers? | 好吧 首先 这关她什么事 |
[25:19] | And second, why would you wait so long to tell me? | 然后 你为什么过了这么久才告诉我 |
[25:21] | I didn’t want to screw this up. | 我不想把事情搞砸了 |
[25:25] | And I didn’t want you to confront her and get fired. | 还有我不想你去跟她对峙然会发火 |
[25:30] | Oh. | 噢 |
[25:32] | Look. Talia won’t tell anyone, | 听着 塔莉娅不会跟别人讲的 |
[25:35] | and we’ll just make sure nobody else finds out. | 我们只要不被别人发现就好了 |
[25:39] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[25:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:48] | So, are you gonna tell me my fate, | 所以 你打算告我我的命运 |
[25:50] | or are you just gonna torture me all morning? | 还会你打算就这么折磨我一个早晨 |
[25:52] | You really in a hurry to find out? | 你真的迫不及待想知道 |
[25:56] | No. | 不 |
[25:58] | Who is it? | 谁 |
[26:00] | Officer Bradford. | 布拉德福德 |
[26:04] | I.D. | 身份证 |
[26:07] | You’re looking at us through the peephole, Wallace. | 你从窥视孔中看得到我们 华莱士 |
[26:09] | Just open up. | 开门 |
[26:17] | Who’s he? Who are you? | – 他是谁 – 你是谁 |
[26:19] | My new Boot. | 我的新学员 |
[26:20] | Have you been out of the apartment recently? | 你最近出过公寓吗 |
[26:22] | The downstairs buzzer’s broken. | 楼下的蜂鸣器坏了 |
[26:24] | Can you fix it for me? | 你能帮我修好吗 |
[26:26] | Fix it yourself. | 自己修 |
[26:28] | I’ll be in the car. | 我在车里等你 |
[26:30] | – What — What am I supposed to do? | 什么 我应该做什么 |
[26:33] | Talk to Wallace. | 跟华莱士谈谈 |
[26:42] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[26:43] | No. | 不行 |
[26:44] | Okay, look, I — | 好吧 听着 我 |
[26:49] | I told Nolan. | 我跟诺兰讲了 |
[26:53] | Told him what? | 讲了什么 |
[26:55] | Not what you want me to tell him, | 你不想让我讲的事 |
[26:56] | but that you know. | 但你知道的 |
[26:59] | Bishop. | 毕晓普 |
[27:01] | Got a little girl looking for you. | 有个小女孩找你 |
[27:04] | Says she’s following up on the 911 call you took yesterday. | 说她窃听了你昨晚打的电话 |
[27:07] | Is that the foster kid? | 是那个领养的孩子吗 |
[27:10] | Wait in the shop. | 在商店里等着 |
[27:11] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[27:17] | Sir? Wallace. | 先生 华莱士 |
[27:20] | Dude, my T.O. says talk to you, okay, | 伙计 我教官让我跟你谈一谈 |
[27:23] | so I got to talk to you. | 所以我必须和你谈一谈 |
[27:29] | Look, I’m not going away, so just let me in. | 听着 我不会离开的 让我进来吧 |
[27:32] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[27:35] | * I want to tell | 我想倾诉 |
[27:36] | * The girl next to me | 对我旁边的这个姑娘 |
[27:39] | * That there is no such thing as truth | 世上没有真实的事情 |
[27:44] | * 500 miles to go | 还有500英里 |
[27:48] | * The earth turns relative and slow | 地球转的相对地慢 |
[27:51] | So, how do you, uh, know Officer Bradford? | 所以 你是怎么认识布拉德福德警官的 |
[27:55] | We used to date. | 我们过去经常约会 |
[27:58] | You should see the look on your face. | 你应该看看你的表情 |
[28:02] | No, uh, a few years ago, I was hate-crimed. | 不是那样的 几年前 我很讨厌犯罪 |
[28:06] | Tim went with me to the hospital, | 蒂姆和我一起去医院 |
[28:07] | and I haven’t been able to get rid of him since. | 从那以后我就摆脱不掉他了 |
[28:15] | You’re a big traveler. | 你去过很多地方 |
[28:17] | I used to be. | 以前是 |
[28:19] | Don’t go out much anymore? | 现在不怎么出去了 |
[28:21] | Being outside is overrated. | 外界被高估了 |
[28:27] | I talked to my mom last night. | 我昨晚跟我妈妈聊了一下 |
[28:28] | She said she wanted me back. | 她说想让我回去 |
[28:31] | But Alice is blocking her. | 但爱丽丝阻止她 |
[28:34] | It’s not her call, Sarah. | 不是她打来的 莎拉 |
[28:36] | I spoke with social services this morning. | 今早我是在跟社会服务打电话 |
[28:38] | Your mom just did six months for a hit and run. | 你妈妈做了六个月然后跑了 |
[28:40] | She’s clean now. | 她现在清白了 |
[28:42] | She told me. | 她跟我说的 |
[28:43] | I hope so. | 我也希望 |
[28:45] | But she’s gonna have to sustain it a while | 但在他们把你送回她身边之前 |
[28:46] | before they put you back with her. | 她还得做一段时间 |
[28:48] | You’re just like the rest of them. | 你跟其他人没什么区别 |
[28:50] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[28:57] | I grew up in the system — | 我就是在这种环境里长大的 |
[29:00] | four foster families by the time I was your age, | 我还是你这个年纪的时候四个寄养家庭 |
[29:02] | each of them worse than where you are now. | 每一个都比你现在的还糟糕 |
[29:05] | At first, I was angry all the time. | 一开始 我总是很愤怒 |
[29:08] | It was unfair, you know? | 这是不公平的 你知道吗 |
[29:09] | Every other kid got to have a happy childhood. | 每个其他的小孩都有个开心的童年 |
[29:13] | But you got to get past that. | 但你要挺过去 |
[29:15] | You’ve been placed in a good home with a foster mom | 你已经找到了一个不错的家庭 还有养母 |
[29:17] | who’s trying to help you be independent, | 她试图帮你学会独立 |
[29:19] | teach you a skill so you don’t have to rely on anyone. | 教你独立生存的本领 |
[29:23] | The sooner you stop feeling sorry for yourself | 你越快停止对自己的惋惜 |
[29:25] | and do what has to be done, | 做你该做的 |
[29:27] | the better off you’ll be. | 你就会越出色 |
[29:32] | I haven’t left this apartment in 15 months. | 我15个月都没出这间公寓 |
[29:35] | I tried at first, when I got home from the hospital. | 从医院回家后 开始时我还尝试 |
[29:40] | I even made it downstairs a few times. | 我甚至还下楼了几次 |
[29:42] | That was over a year ago. | 这都是一年前的事了 |
[29:45] | What happens when you try to leave? | 你试图出屋的时候怎么了 |
[29:47] | Have you ever been on fire and underwater at the same time? | 你有同时感受过冰火两重天吗 |
[29:50] | Yeah. Yesterday. | 有啊 就昨天 |
[29:54] | Turns out I have a thing about being shot at. | 发现我对开枪有点恐惧 |
[29:58] | And if I don’t get past it, I’m done. | 如果我要是过不了这关 那就完了 |
[30:01] | Look, I’m hardly the person to give advice, | 我不是那种愿给建议的人 |
[30:04] | but if you’re gonna conquer this, | 但如果你想克服这点 |
[30:06] | you’ve got to do it now. | 那现在就要开始 |
[30:08] | If I’d only forced myself to go outside on the first day, | 如果一开始我就迫使自己到外面去 |
[30:13] | I wouldn’t be trapped in here. | 我就不会迈不出这步 |
[30:17] | Lopez, Nolan. | 洛佩斯 诺兰 |
[30:18] | You wanted to see us? | 你找我们吗 |
[30:20] | The quincea?era felon you picked up yesterday, | 那个参加女儿成人礼的重罪犯 |
[30:22] | 内斯特・加西亚 Nestor Garcia? | |
[30:24] | – He’s requested to speak with you both. – Why? | – 他要求和你俩谈话 – 为什么 |
[30:26] | A.D.A. thinks it’s connected to a plea deal | 法官认为可能他想 |
[30:27] | he’s trying to cut. | 认罪减刑 |
[30:29] | She’s bringing him in from the courthouse now. | 她从法院把他带来了 |
[30:32] | You let me know how it goes. | 有什么情况告诉我 |
[30:33] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 长官 |
[30:37] | I want to thank you for yesterday. | 昨天的事 我想感谢你们二位 |
[30:38] | That dance meant a lot to my daughter, | 那支舞对我女儿意义重大 |
[30:40] | and the fact that you let me finish, | 你们让我跳完那支舞 |
[30:42] | that means a lot to me. | 对我意义重大 |
[30:46] | So, to reward you, I have a gift. | 为了报答你们 我有个礼物 |
[30:49] | A drug deal is going down this afternoon — | 今天下午有场毒品交易 |
[30:51] | large shipment, | 是批大货 |
[30:53] | the kind of bust that’ll get you noticed. | 大到会引起你们的注意 |
[30:55] | And you’re just giving us this because we were nice to you? | 就因为我们对你好 你就告诉我们这些 |
[30:58] | No, I’m doing this to reduce my sentence. | 不是 我这么做是为了给自己减刑 |
[31:00] | But I’m giving it to you because you were nice to me. | 但我告诉你俩 是因为你俩对我有恩 |
[31:04] | So, you’d better hurry up, call the D.A. to make a deal, | 你们最好快点 叫上地方警官一起行动 |
[31:07] | because the exchange is going down in two hours. | 因为这场交易就在两小时后 |
[31:19] | According to Garcia, | 据加西亚所说 |
[31:20] | the exchange is going down at Stoneson Home Supply on Sunset. | 这场交易会在日落大道的斯通森家居用品店进行 |
[31:24] | They’re gonna make a drug deal | 他们要在停车场里 |
[31:25] | in the parking lot in broad daylight? | 光天化日下交易毒品吗 |
[31:28] | Box stores are the perfect cover. | 盒子商店是最好的掩护 |
[31:29] | Busy parking lots, multiple exits. | 停车场繁杂 出口众多 |
[31:31] | They hide in the chaos. | 他们趁乱掩护 |
[31:33] | At 1500 hours, a car loaded with 80 kilos of cocaine | 1500个小时 一辆满载80公斤可卡因的车 |
[31:37] | driven up from Mexico will land in the parking lot. | 从墨西哥出发 会停在这里的停车场 |
[31:40] | The driver will walk away. | 司机会离开 |
[31:42] | A runner for the buyer | 卖给买家的走私者 |
[31:43] | will climb behind the wheel and drive off. | 会躲在车轮后面 把车开走 |
[31:45] | The whole thing takes 90 seconds. | 整个过程要90秒 |
[31:47] | According to Nestor, the shipment is in a red Civic | 据内斯特说 货在一辆红色的思域里 |
[31:49] | with Nevada plates. | 内华达州车牌 |
[31:51] | Now, the parking lot only has two access points — | 现在 停车场只有两个进入点 |
[31:54] | here and here. | 这里和这里 |
[31:56] | Officer Bradford, you’ll be parked out of sight over there. | 布拉德福德警官 你停在视线之外 |
[32:00] | Officer Bishop, you’ll have all eyes on this exit here. | 毕肖普警官 你在这盯紧出口 |
[32:03] | And what about us, Sergeant? What’s our position? | 我们呢 警长 我们在什么位置 |
[32:05] | We need to know exactly when the car lands, | 我们需要确切知道车什么时候到 |
[32:07] | so we need eyes on the whole parking lot. | 所以整个停车场都要安插眼线 |
[32:09] | You will be with me here. | 你和我在这里 |
[32:21] | License and registration? | 要驾驶证和车辆登记证明吗 |
[32:22] | This ain’t dinner theater. Relax. | 这又不是汽车影院 放松点 |
[32:34] | I think I see our welcoming party. | 我好像看到咱们的欢迎派对了 |
[32:36] | A Ram, three Hispanics inside, | 公羊车 里面3个西班牙人 |
[32:39] | heads on a swivel. | 都转头在看 |
[32:44] | No sign of our red Civic yet. | 还没有咱们盯的那辆红色思域 |
[32:46] | Stand by. | 待命 |
[32:48] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[32:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:54] | For, uh, not outing me to Grey. | 没把我的事告诉格雷 |
[32:59] | I had a good talk with Wallace. | 我和沃利斯谈得不错 |
[33:03] | Great. | 很好 |
[33:05] | Can you promise me you’re cured? | 能向我保证你不再惧怕了吗 |
[33:08] | Of course not. | 当然不能 |
[33:10] | Then if things go sideways on this bust, | 如果这次行动出状况了 |
[33:11] | you do not get out of this shop. | 不要走出这家店 |
[33:13] | – Do you understand? – Sir — | – 听明白没 – 长官 |
[33:14] | Look, the only answer here is “yes.” | 你只能回答 是 |
[33:17] | I cannot rely on you to have my back, | 我不能指望你支援我 |
[33:18] | and I will not have your death on my head. | 我也不能让你因为跟我出行动而死 |
[33:21] | Got it? | 明白吗 |
[33:25] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[33:34] | I –I really like him. | 我真挺喜欢他的 |
[33:40] | I’ve never been serious about anyone before, | 我从未对别人认真过 |
[33:42] | and I’m playing it casual, | 我一直都很随意 |
[33:44] | but the thought of ending it, I… | 但结束这段感情 |
[33:47] | I don’t want to. | 我真的不想 |
[33:51] | But then I heard you tell Sarah | 但后来我听你对莎拉说的话 |
[33:52] | to stop feeling sorry for herself, | 不要对自己感到惋惜 |
[33:54] | and to just, you know, make peace with her situation, | 平静的接受自己的处境 |
[33:57] | and I realized I can’t just run from a hard decision. | 然后我意识到不能因为决定难做就逃避 |
[34:00] | I have to face it head-on — | 我要勇敢面对 |
[34:02] | I’m sorry. How exactly did you hear that? | 抱歉 你到底怎么听到的 |
[34:08] | I might have wandered into observation | 可能是你和她说话的时候 |
[34:10] | while you were talking to her. I… | 我刚好在观察室里 我 |
[34:13] | Sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[34:15] | Look, I appreciate you being honest with me about Nolan. | 我很感谢你坦诚的和我讲诺兰的事 |
[34:19] | More importantly, I think you’re finally | 更重要的是 你终于 |
[34:20] | being honest with yourself. | 肯对自己坦诚了 |
[34:23] | That’s all I was looking to provoke — | 我一直都在寻找 |
[34:26] | an informed choice. | 一个知情的选择 |
[34:28] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[34:30] | Red Civic, Nevada plates, entering parking lot. | 红色思域 内华达车牌 进入停车场 |
[35:05] | Go, go, go! | 快开车 |
[35:29] | 7-Adam-15, going after the red Civic. | 7-A-15 跟上红色思域 |
[35:42] | Ma’am! Stay down! | 女士 快蹲下 |
[35:45] | Stay in the car. | 留在车里 |
[35:53] | I’m opened up! | 我暴露了 |
[35:54] | Let’s go, I got you! | 快走 我掩护你 |
[35:57] | Stay down! | 蹲下 |
[36:14] | I got you. | 我扶你 |
[36:55] | I can make it. I can get in there. | 我可以 我可以接近他 |
[36:56] | – For reload! – I got you! | – 我要装弹 – 我掩护你 |
[36:59] | – Ready? – Yeah. | – 好了吗 – 好了 |
[37:01] | Got you. | 我掩护你 |
[37:34] | One suspect in custody. | 一位嫌疑犯已拘捕 |
[37:42] | 7-Adam-15, in pursuit of red Civic | 7-A-15 我们在追红色思域 |
[37:44] | heading east on Chapman. | 朝东查普曼路行驶 |
[37:56] | That is a lot of coke. | 一大堆可卡因啊 |
[37:59] | Yo. Yo, yo, yo, yo. You call an Uber? | 你叫车了吗 |
[38:05] | I’ll understand if you don’t give me a five star. | 不给我五星要你好看 |
[38:09] | The moment of truth is upon us. | 结果在我们手里 |
[38:12] | End of shift. | 任务结束 |
[38:15] | Time to come clean. | 该清点一下了 |
[38:17] | What did you learn about your T.O.s? | 你们在行动中学到了什么 |
[38:21] | Officer West. | 怀斯特警官 |
[38:25] | Sorry, sir. | 抱歉 长官 |
[38:26] | I was unable to gain any insight into Officer Bradford. | 我不能深刻了解布拉德福德警官 |
[38:31] | That’s disappointing. | 很失望 |
[38:34] | Officer Chen? | 陈警官呢 |
[38:36] | I, too, failed in my assignment, Sergeant. | 我也是 任务失败 警长 |
[38:38] | All right. | 好吧 |
[38:41] | All right, that leaves you, Officer Nolan. | 好吧 就剩你了 诺兰警官 |
[38:44] | You can literally say anything and win the contest. | 你说点什么然后就赢得比赛了 |
[38:48] | Sorry, sir. Just as stumped as the others. | 抱歉 长官 我像其他人一样出了状况 |
[38:53] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[38:55] | So no one wants extra credit. | 没人想要加分喽 |
[38:58] | I guess we’ll start at the basics. | 开来要从基础开始了 |
[39:01] | Tomorrow morning, you will have a quiz | 明天一早 对你们进行测试 |
[39:04] | on your rook books. | 范围就是新手手册 |
[39:06] | Study hard, | 用功点 |
[39:07] | ’cause 80 percent is considered a fail in my house. | 因为在我这百分之八十的人都不合格 |
[39:13] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[39:19] | Looks like I fixed your rookie for you. | 看来我治好了你的新手警察 |
[39:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:22] | And I didn’t get you anything. | 我没帮上你什么 |
[39:24] | The only thing I need is for you not to lie to me again. | 我唯一需要你做的就是别再对我说谎 |
[39:32] | In the future, I’d appreciate it | 以后 要是你离我私生活远点 |
[39:34] | if you stayed away from my personal life. | 我会感激你的 |
[39:36] | – Boot, this wasn’t about you. – The hell it wasn’t. | – 这和你无关 – 当然不是 |
[39:39] | My relationship with Lucy is not a game. | 我和露西的感情不是儿戏 |
[39:41] | – I care about her. – Really? | – 我很在乎她 – 真的吗 |
[39:44] | ‘Cause when this gets out, and it will get out, | 因为这事一旦泄露出去 就不可收拾了 |
[39:46] | it’ll brand her for the rest of her career. | 她以后的职业生涯会被打上标签 |
[39:50] | So, if you care about her like you say you do, | 如果你真的像你说的那样在乎她 |
[39:51] | you wouldn’t even put her in this position. | 你就不会让她处于这种境地 |
[39:58] | * When I get blue | 伤心的时候 |
[40:01] | * Just try not to think of you | 试着不去想你 |
[40:13] | I need to — | 我想 |
[40:18] | Can I go first? Uh… | 我能先说吗 |
[40:20] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[40:27] | When I first met you, I had just turned my life | 我初次见你时 我的生活刚经历 |
[40:30] | upside down, and I was… | 天翻地覆的变化 我 |
[40:31] | I-I was lost. | 我很迷茫 |
[40:35] | I was alone, everything was alien to me. | 很孤单 什么事都不顺心 |
[40:38] | But then you turned me right-side up again, | 但你让我重新振作起来 |
[40:41] | and you gave me the confidence | 你给了我信心 |
[40:42] | not just to endure the challenges, | 不仅是忍受那些挑战 |
[40:44] | but to actually enjoy them, and I’m so grateful for that. | 而是真正乐在其中 这些我很感激 |
[40:48] | And now that we’re here, I just don’t think — | 如今我们走到这一步 我只是不想 |
[40:52] | Are you breaking up with me? | 你想和我分手吗 |
[40:56] | Yeah, Lucy, I am. | 是啊 露西 |
[40:58] | Mm, because, uh, | 因为 |
[41:00] | I was gonna break up with you. | 我也要和你分手 |
[41:01] | Then why are you mad? | 你为什么生我气 |
[41:04] | I have been struggling with this decision for weeks | 做这个决定我纠结了好几周 |
[41:07] | because I really like you. | 因为我真的很喜欢你 |
[41:10] | And you just ripped off the Band-Aid | 你的生活刚刚有了起色 |
[41:12] | like it was no big deal. | 就像没什么大不了一样 |
[41:13] | Of course it’s a big deal. | 怎么会没什么大不了 |
[41:14] | I don’t want to do this. | 我不想这样 |
[41:16] | But I can’t be the reason you fail. | 但我不能成为你失败的理由 |
[41:18] | Oh, so you’re protecting yourself? | 你在保护自己吗 |
[41:19] | No, I’m trying to put myself in your shoes. | 我是试着站在你的立场 |
[41:22] | You’ll never be in my shoes. | 你永远不会站在你的立场 |
[41:24] | And you’ll never know how unfair that is. | 你永远不知道这有多不公平 |
[41:31] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[41:34] | Ah, you’re right, and I’m sorry. | 你说得对 我很抱歉 |
[41:41] | I joined the Academy on a whim. | 我一时兴起进了警校 |
[41:45] | I knew that my parents would hate it. | 知道我父母会不喜欢 |
[41:47] | But I had no idea how much I would love it. | 也不知道自己会多喜欢这一行 |
[41:52] | Being a cop is the first thing I’ve ever been serious about. | 当警察是我第一次这样认真对待一件事 |
[41:55] | And you… | 而你 |
[41:58] | You were the second. | 你是其次 |
[42:00] | Lucy –Don’t. Don’t. | 露西 别这样 别这样 |
[42:03] | Yeah, yeah. It’s better this way, so… | 是啊 这样更好 |
[42:08] | I will see you at work. | 工作时见吧 |