时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “The Rookie”… | |
[00:01] | I know about you and Nolan. | 我知道你和诺兰之间的事了 |
[00:03] | When this gets out, and it will get out, | 要是泄露了出去 肯定会泄露的 |
[00:05] | it’ll brand her. | 她就会被打上标签 |
[00:06] | So if you care about her like you say you do, | 所以如果你真如你所说的那样在乎她 |
[00:08] | you wouldn’t even put her in this position. | 你根本就不会把她置于现在这个境地 |
[00:09] | Are you breaking up with me? | 你要跟我分手吗 |
[00:10] | Yeah, Lucy, I am. | 是的 露西 |
[00:13] | I was just notified that detectives made a drug bust. | 我听说警探们抓到了一个带毒品的人 |
[00:15] | It’s your wife. | 是你的老婆 |
[00:16] | Isabel isn’t a dealer. | 伊莎贝尔不是贩毒的 |
[00:17] | Bradford and Isabel were rookies together. | 布拉德福德和伊莎贝尔之前是一批新人 |
[00:18] | So she’s a cop? | 她是警察吗啊 |
[00:20] | Was. Undercover narcotics. | 之前是 卧底缉毒警察 |
[00:21] | 卡森・霍兰德 Who’s Carson Holland? | |
[00:23] | Carson stashed a kilo of heroin | 卡尔森藏匿了一公斤的海洛因 |
[00:24] | in my heating unit. | 就在我的热水器里 |
[00:26] | You’re facing 10 to 20. | 你要面临10到20年的有期徒刑 |
[00:27] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[00:33] | 7-Adam-15, burglary in progress. | 7A15单位 有人报警正在行窃 |
[00:36] | 609 Hollywood Boulevard. | 好莱坞大道609号 |
[01:00] | Police! | 警察 |
[01:06] | 7-Adam-15, in foot pursuit of a 459 suspect. | 7A15 正在不行追赶行窃罪犯 |
[01:08] | Requesting backup. | 请求支援 |
[01:09] | Dispatch, do you copy? | 调度中心 收到吗 |
[01:11] | Sometimes these old concrete buildings can block signal. | 有的时候这些混凝土建筑会阻断信号 |
[01:37] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[01:38] | Show me your hands! Do it now! | 举起手来 |
[01:40] | Against the wall. Got me? | 靠墙站 听到了吗 |
[01:43] | Backpack down. | 包放下 |
[01:47] | Give me your right hand. Hold up. | 右手给我 等下 |
[01:51] | Where the hell are we? | 我们在哪啊 |
[01:53] | Ow. This door’s locked. | 这扇门锁上了 |
[01:57] | No other doors, no windows. What’s that? | 没别的门 没有窗户 那是什么 |
[02:00] | A code. | 密码 |
[02:02] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 开玩笑呢吧 |
[02:04] | – What? – This is an escape room. | – 什么 – 这是密室逃脱 |
[02:06] | Stay. A what? | 什么玩意儿 |
[02:09] | Where hipsters pay | 嬉皮士们花钱 |
[02:10] | to be locked in a room filled with puzzles | 被关进一个全是谜题的房间 |
[02:12] | that they have to solve to get out. | 他们得解密才能逃出来 |
[02:13] | Oh, yes. Yes, yes. | 耶 |
[02:15] | Oh, that sounds like fun. | 好有意思啊 |
[02:16] | Yeah, maybe on a day off, not after a long shift. | 休息的时候有意思 但是上一天班了可就不好玩了 |
[02:21] | No signal. | 没信号 |
[02:23] | Guess we’re gonna have to solve the puzzles now. | 我们现在得解密了 |
[02:26] | Oh, sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[02:27] | Looks like this one requires three or more people. | 看起来这个是2-3人一起才行 |
[02:31] | Forget it. | 想都别想 |
[02:32] | The quicker we get out of here, the quicker I go to jail. | 我们越快离开这里 我就会更快的进监狱 |
[02:35] | So I’m happy to spend the night. | 所以我很开心在这里度过一整晚 |
[02:37] | Oh. That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[02:39] | You wouldn’t have been much use anyway. | 反正你也没啥用 |
[02:41] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这什么意思 |
[02:42] | Don’t worry. We can just wait | 别担心 我们可以等到 |
[02:44] | till they open up again in the morning. | 他们明早开门 |
[02:46] | I mean, eight hours will just fly by. | 八个小时一会儿就过去了 |
[02:48] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[02:50] | It’s a cipher. Maybe a Caesar shift. | 这是用密码写的 可能是凯撒密码 |
[02:53] | Caesar what? | 凯撒啥 |
[02:55] | Didn’t you take Whitman’s extra credit class at the academy? | 警校的时候你没上惠特曼老师额外学分的课吗 |
[02:56] | No, I was gonna but I — | 我想上课来着 但是我 |
[02:58] | “The first step towards freedom | 走向自由的第一步在于 |
[03:00] | lies in the last step from captivity.” | 摆脱囚禁的最后一步 |
[03:04] | What are you, some kind of secret genius? | 你是秘密天才吗 |
[03:06] | Oh, it’s not a secret. | 我是天才可不是秘密 |
[03:08] | Captivity. | 囚禁 |
[03:12] | Greenwich. | 格林尼治 |
[03:13] | Harbledown. | 哈伯特村 |
[03:16] | Canterbury. | 坎特伯雷 |
[03:27] | Is it another code? | 这是另外一个密码吗 |
[03:28] | It’s Latin. | 是拉丁语的 |
[03:30] | “Pale death knocks with the same tempo | 苍白的死亡以同样的节奏 |
[03:32] | upon the huts of the poor and the towers of Kings.” | 敲打着穷人的茅屋和国王的塔楼 |
[03:38] | Catholic school. | 天主教学校学的 |
[03:41] | Towers of Kings. | 国王塔 |
[03:49] | Skeleton’s missing a rib. | 骨架缺了一根肋骨 |
[04:06] | Nice! | 奈斯 |
[04:09] | You are still under arrest. | 你还是被捕了 |
[04:18] | XGunSubTeam | |
[04:20] | You’re holding back. | 你没使出全力 |
[04:21] | I wish I was. | 我倒想啊 |
[04:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:25] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 |
[04:28] | I can’t be satisfied | |
[04:29] | I could watch this all day. | 我看一整天都不嫌累 |
[04:31] | And now I can. | 我现在可以看一整天了 |
[04:32] | Are you recording this? | 你在录像吗 |
[04:34] | Uh, yeah, just for, uh, teaching purposes. | 是的就为了学习 |
[04:36] | All right. | 好的 |
[04:37] | Focus. | 专心 |
[04:39] | I can’t fill the void | |
[04:41] | No matter how bad I try, still find myself annoyed | |
[04:43] | Ooh! There you go! Nice takedown, Nolan. | 干得漂亮 诺兰 |
[04:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:47] | Lucky move. | 走运了而已 |
[04:50] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么好了 |
[04:52] | You worked really hard for this. You deserve it. | 你为了这个真的很努力 是你应得的 |
[04:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:55] | I’ll sign up for the detective’s exam today. | 我今天要申请警察考试 |
[04:57] | You should thank Wolfe and Vestri. | 你应该感谢沃尔夫和威斯特里 |
[04:59] | They’re pulling for you. | 他们在支持你 |
[05:05] | I got the Tap. | 我上了 |
[05:06] | I heard. Congrats. | 我听说了 恭喜啊 |
[05:08] | Don’t forget about us when you get your detective’s badge. | 等你拿到了警探警徽的时候别忘了我们 |
[05:10] | I’m sorry, do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[05:12] | Insufferable already. You’ll fit right in. | 已经开始让人无法忍受了 你会当个好警探的 |
[05:14] | Hey, I mean, it’s not a done deal yet. | 我是说 还没定呢 |
[05:15] | I still have to take the exam. | 我还得参加考试 |
[05:17] | Well, we both know that | 我们都知道 |
[05:18] | if the detectives want you, you’re in. | 要是人家要你 你怎么都能上 |
[05:20] | Hey, are we good? | 咱俩没事吧 |
[05:22] | I know you wanted it, too. | 我知道你也想当 |
[05:24] | Of course. | 没事 |
[05:25] | I’m happy for you. | 我为你感到开心 |
[05:27] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[05:28] | Talia just got the Tap. | 上级暗示了塔利亚 |
[05:31] | No kidding. That’s great. | 真的呀 太好了 |
[05:36] | What is she doing back here? | 她在那里干什么呢 |
[05:42] | What the hell’s going on? | 什么鬼 |
[05:44] | They were supposed to hand her to the D.A. for prosecution. | 他们不是要把她押送到法院起诉的吗 |
[05:45] | Your wife made a deal to be a confidential informant. | 你老婆同意成为秘密线人 |
[05:48] | What? | 什么 |
[05:49] | She has a lot of contacts on the street. | 她认识很多街头上的人 |
[05:51] | Because she’s a drug addict. | 因为她是瘾君子 |
[05:52] | With police training. | 还有过警方训练背景 |
[05:54] | Which will get her killed if someone finds out. | 要是有人发现这一点她就死定了 |
[05:55] | They won’t let that happen. | 他们不会让这件事发生的 |
[05:57] | At least this way she stays out of prison. | 至少这样她能不坐牢 |
[06:10] | I heard Talia got the Tap. You okay? | 我听说塔利亚得到了上级的暗示 你还好吧 |
[06:12] | I’m fine. She’s my friend. I’m happy for her. | 我没事 她是我的朋友 我为她感到高兴 |
[06:16] | Whoo! Yeah, baby! Come on. | 耶 宝贝 |
[06:19] | She’s comin’ round the outside, going down | 她从外面包抄 下 |
[06:22] | All right, race is over. Get off. | 好了 别赛马了 下来 |
[06:26] | Did I win? | 我赢了吗 |
[06:27] | Sure. | 嗯 |
[06:29] | Have you been drinking, ma’am? | 你喝大了吗 女士 |
[06:29] | No. | 没 |
[06:31] | I’m high. | 我磕嗨了 |
[06:32] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[06:34] | What? I paid for this ride. | 什么 我可是花钱玩这个的 |
[06:36] | Get down. | 下来 |
[06:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:41] | What the hell is that? | 那他妈的是什么 |
[06:43] | Looks like a foot. | 看上去像一只脚 |
[06:44] | The real question is, why? | 问题是 为什么 |
[06:46] | Why what? | 什么为什么 |
[06:47] | Why do you have a dead foot? | 为什么你会有一只死人脚 |
[06:49] | It fell off. | 它掉下来了 |
[06:50] | Of who? | 从谁身上 |
[06:52] | My boyfriend. He had gangrene. | 我男朋友 他得了坏疽 |
[06:55] | And you’re keeping it because it reminds you of him? | 你留下来是因为了纪念吗 |
[06:57] | No. I thought I could sell it. | 没 我想卖了它 |
[06:59] | All right. Come on. Grab the foot. | 好了 拿着那只脚 |
[07:05] | You’re not gonna puke on me, are you, Boot? | 你不会吐我身上吧 菜鸟 |
[07:08] | No, ma’am. | 不会的 |
[07:13] | I’m glad that my discomfort is cheering you up. | 我的不适能让你开心我真荣幸 |
[07:15] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[07:19] | Dispatch, show us Code 6 and on location. | 调度中心 告诉我们步行巡逻的位置 |
[07:22] | How many times has this alarm gone off in the last month? | 上个月这个地方的警报想了多少次 |
[07:25] | Six that I see. | 我知道的有六次 |
[07:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:28] | We’ll check the premises and advise. | 我们查看周边见机行事 |
[07:31] | You gonna miss all this when you’re a fancy detective? | 等你当上惊叹了 你胡想念这一切吗 |
[07:32] | Not at all. What about me? | – 完全不会 – 会想我吗 |
[07:34] | Even less. | 更不想 |
[07:36] | Don’t you move. | 别动 |
[07:38] | Dispatch, 7-Adam-15. | 调度中心 这里是7A15小队 |
[07:40] | We have a woman with a gun. Requesting backup. | 这里有一个带枪的女人 请求支援 |
[07:42] | Who wants to try me? | 来试试啊 |
[07:45] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[07:46] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[07:48] | They tried to rob me. Drop the gun now. | – 他们要抢劫我 – 把枪扔了 |
[07:53] | Take the one on the left. | 干掉左边那个 |
[07:58] | Get down! There’s nowhere to go. | 下来 那跑不掉的 |
[08:00] | * I’m on a mission, and I won’t stop | 我任务在身 停不下来 * |
[08:04] | * No destination, but it’s worth a shot | 没有目标但也值得一试 * |
[08:06] | Stop! | 站住 |
[08:07] | * You gotta let me go | 让我放手去做 * |
[08:09] | * You gotta let me go * Drop the gun! | 让我放手去做 * 把枪放下 |
[08:10] | * You gotta let me go | 让我放手去做 * |
[08:11] | You’re under arrest. * Run wild | 你被捕了 * 狂野奔跑 * |
[08:13] | * I’m on a mission, and it’s worth a shot | 我任务在身 停不下来 * |
[08:16] | * You gotta let me go * Stop! | 让我放手去做 * 站住 |
[08:18] | * You gotta let me go | 让我放手去做 * |
[08:22] | Where are your keys? I need a car! | 钥匙在哪 给我辆车 |
[08:25] | Drop the gun! Put it down! | 把枪放下 放下 |
[08:32] | Get out of the house. Get outside. | 离开房子 出去 |
[08:32] | Go, go, go. | 快快快 |
[08:47] | Drop the gun! | 把枪放下 |
[08:49] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[08:51] | Drop the gun! | 把枪放下 |
[09:07] | 7-Adam-15, shots fired. | 7A15小队 发生枪击 |
[09:08] | One suspect down. | 一嫌疑人已倒下 |
[09:10] | Requesting R.A. and a supervisor. | 请求急救协助及监督者到场 |
[09:12] | Copy. Starting Code 3 fire and ambulance. | 收到 执行代号3 枪击及救护车急救 |
[09:22] | 7-Adam-15. Negative on the ambulance. | 7A15 取消急救 |
[09:25] | Suspect is deceased. | 嫌疑人已死 |
[09:27] | Notify the watch commander. | 通知当值长官 |
[09:29] | Copy. Time of death? | 收到 死亡时间 |
[09:31] | Time of death 09:55 hours. | 死亡时间是9点55分 |
[09:40] | He pulled a gun — | 他当时把枪 |
[09:41] | We can’t talk about this until after we’re both questioned. | 在审问之前我们俩不能谈论这事 |
[09:43] | It could compromise the investigation. | 说不定会破坏调查 |
[09:44] | Right. Of course. | 对 没错 |
[09:46] | So, what’s next? | 然后呢 |
[09:48] | It’s a homicide. | 这是间凶杀案 |
[09:51] | I’ll secure the scene, preserve the evidence. | 我控制现场 保存证据 |
[09:53] | Homicide, right. | 凶杀案 对 |
[09:57] | What should I do? | 我应该怎么做 |
[09:58] | Nothing. | 什么都不做 |
[10:00] | You’re the suspect. | 你是嫌疑人 |
[10:05] | Wait in the hall. | 在大厅里等着吧 |
[10:12] | You did the right thing, | 你是对的 |
[10:14] | letting them find Isabel’s drugs. | 让他们去找伊莎贝尔的毒品 |
[10:17] | They weren’t hers. | 那不是她的 |
[10:19] | She’s in this situation because she let herself | 她变成这样是因为她 |
[10:21] | get taken advantage of. | 让别人占便宜了 |
[10:24] | Do you really believe that? | 你真觉得是这样吗 |
[10:29] | It’s an officer-involved shooting. | 有一起涉及警员的枪击案 |
[10:32] | It’s Nolan. | 是诺兰 |
[10:44] | Officer Nolan? | 诺兰警官 |
[10:47] | Officer Nolan. | 诺兰警官 |
[10:49] | Yes. | 是我 |
[10:51] | How many shots, from which direction? | 开了几枪 从哪个方向 |
[10:57] | He was standing over there, I was here. | 当时他站在那 我在这 |
[10:59] | I’m only able to ask two questions at this time — | 我现在只能问你这两个问题 |
[11:01] | “How many shots, from which direction?” | 开了几枪 从哪个方向 |
[11:04] | One. | 一枪 |
[11:07] | Two? | 还是两枪 |
[11:08] | One. | 一枪 |
[11:11] | That way. | 从那个方向 |
[11:13] | Your companion officer? | 你的陪同警官呢 |
[11:17] | To guide you through the process. | 来指导你这一系列程序 |
[11:18] | Anyone you want. It’s your choice. | 谁都行 你选 |
[11:21] | Grey. | 格雷 |
[11:23] | I-I want Grey. | 我要格雷 |
[11:24] | Is that all right? | 可以吗 |
[11:26] | That’s perfect. He’ll take you to the station. | 可以 他会带你去局里 |
[11:32] | Do I get the foot back? | 我能拿回脚吗 |
[11:33] | – No. – Fine. | – 不行 – 好吧 |
[11:34] | I still have the other one. | 我还有另一只 |
[11:43] | – Hey, what’s up? – Booking’s closed. | – 怎么了 – 记录结束了 |
[11:45] | We got a bus in the garage to take everyone to county. | 车库里有辆大巴带大家去镇监狱 |
[11:47] | Why? What’s going on? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[11:53] | There was a shooting. | 有枪击案 |
[12:04] | Things feel, um, really strange. | 感觉 有点奇怪 |
[12:07] | Time is all over the place. | 感觉时间过的很慢 |
[12:08] | Tachypsychia. | 精神活动过速 |
[12:10] | It’s a common response to a traumatic event. | 这是创伤事件后的正常反应 |
[12:12] | You’ll feel better after you’ve slept. | 睡一觉就好点了 |
[12:15] | So, what now? | 现在要干什么 |
[12:16] | Now you meet with your lawyer, | 去见律师 |
[12:18] | put together your written statement. | 写好你的陈词 |
[12:20] | Union rep is on his way. | 工会代表快到了 |
[12:21] | He wants to go over a few things. | 他想了解一些事情 |
[12:23] | Then there’s the interview, conducted by Internal Affairs, | 然后内务所 顶尖的凶杀案侦探 |
[12:27] | with the lead homicide detective, | 还有地方检察官 |
[12:29] | district attorney, | 会召开一场问话 |
[12:30] | and the independent police auditor in attendance. | 独立警察审计员也会出席 |
[12:33] | Lot of people. | 人挺多啊 |
[12:34] | Just tell the truth to the best of your ability. | 尽可能好好表现 讲述事实 |
[12:37] | It’ll be fine. | 会没事的 |
[12:40] | End of shift? | 该换班了吗 |
[12:42] | No. | 不 |
[12:44] | They’re here to answer some questions. | 他们是要回答一些问题 |
[12:46] | About you. | 关于你的问题 |
[12:49] | How would you characterize Officer Nolan? | 形容一下诺兰警官这个人 |
[12:51] | Officer Nolan is one of the finest people | 诺兰警官是我认识的 |
[12:53] | I’ve ever known. | 最好的人之一 |
[12:54] | Back at the academy, | 在警校那会 |
[12:56] | when everyone was gunning for each other, | 所有人都针尖对麦芒 |
[12:58] | he’d stay up late and help you study, | 可他会熬夜帮你学习 |
[13:01] | even if that meant bombing the test himself. | 哪怕这会让他挂掉自己的考试 |
[13:02] | Is he on any medication? | 他有服用什么药物吗 |
[13:05] | Not that I know of. | 据我所知没有 |
[13:08] | I think he has allergies. | 他好像有过敏药 |
[13:10] | Has Officer Nolan ever talked about | 诺兰警官有没有说过 |
[13:12] | wanting to use force? | 关于想要使用暴力的话 |
[13:13] | Wanting to? No. | 想要使用暴力 没有 |
[13:15] | Is he going through anything in his personal life? | 他在生活中有经历一些事吗 |
[13:20] | I mean, isn’t everyone? | 谁不经历一些事啊 |
[13:22] | Anything traumatic? | 有创伤性的事件吗 |
[13:24] | Death of a parent? | 亲人亡故 |
[13:25] | Breakup? | 分手 |
[13:26] | Interpersonal conflict? | 人际间矛盾 |
[13:29] | No. | 没有 |
[13:32] | Where’s my brother? Why isn’t he here? | 我哥呢 他怎么不在这 |
[13:34] | Your brother was involved in a shooting. | 你哥哥涉及了一场枪击案 |
[13:36] | Is he in the hospital? | 他去医院了吗 |
[13:40] | I’m afraid that’s all I can tell you at this time. | 我现在只能说这么多 |
[13:41] | Hey, no, no, no. Is he dead? | 等 等 等 他死了吗 |
[13:43] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗 |
[13:44] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[13:45] | Bishop. | 毕晓普 |
[13:54] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[13:55] | Yeah. How’s Nolan? | 还行 诺兰呢 |
[13:57] | Hasn’t really hit him yet. | 他现在还没什么事 |
[13:59] | Have you ever… | 你有没有 |
[14:01] | Taken a life? No. | 杀人吗 没有 |
[14:03] | Me either. | 我也没有 |
[14:06] | Thanks for looking out for him. | 感谢你照顾她 |
[14:08] | You should go home. | 你回家吧 |
[14:09] | And do what? | 然后呢 |
[14:12] | Watch TV? Order in? | 看看电视 叫个外卖 |
[14:13] | I need to get to work. | 我得工作 |
[14:15] | I need to focus on something else. | 我得找点事忙 |
[14:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:18] | In that case, report to Vestri and Wolfe. | 这样的话 去找威斯特里和沃尔夫报到 |
[14:19] | They’re working a big case, | 他们在忙一个大案子 |
[14:21] | and you need to get your feet wet | 你又需要找点事做 |
[14:22] | if you’re going to take the detective’s exam. | 为了你的警探考试做准备 |
[14:24] | Yes, sir. | 收到 长官 |
[14:31] | Captain. | 队长 |
[14:32] | Commander West. Please, come in. | 韦斯特指挥官 请进 |
[14:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:36] | It’s good to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[14:37] | You too. | 我也是 |
[14:39] | Anything I should know as the investigation begins? | 在调查开始之前 我有什么需要知道的吗 |
[14:42] | Officer Nolan and his T.O. | 诺兰警官和他的教官 |
[14:43] | responded to a 211 at a convenience store. | 去处理发生在便利店的抢劫事件 |
[14:45] | He pursued an armed robber into an occupied house. | 他将一个持有武器的抢劫犯追至一栋民居 |
[14:47] | Fired one shot. | 开了一枪 |
[14:49] | Hopefully it’s as straight forward as it sounds. | 希望事实就像你说的那样 |
[14:53] | Is this the first officer under your command | 这是你第一次经历你手下的人 |
[14:55] | to take a life? | 杀人吗 |
[14:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:58] | But you’ve been through the process yourself. | 但你之前处理过类似事件 |
[15:01] | You read my file, Commander. | 你读过我的简历 指挥官 |
[15:03] | Back when my son was assigned here. | 我儿子来这的时候我就看了 |
[15:06] | I understand that he and Nolan are pretty tight. | 我听说我儿子和诺兰关系挺好 |
[15:08] | Officer Nolan’s pretty close with both of his fellow rookies. | 诺兰警官与他的两位新人同伴关系都挺好 |
[15:11] | You like him? | 你喜欢他吗 |
[15:14] | I admire what he’s trying to do. | 我钦佩他做的事情 |
[15:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:18] | I’ll keep you updated about the investigation. | 调查有进展我会及时通知你 |
[15:23] | Dad. | 爸 |
[15:25] | When I got the call about your station, | 当我接了个那个关于你们警局的事的电话时 |
[15:27] | I was worried it was you. | 我担心出事的是你 |
[15:28] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[15:29] | If it had been me, I’d handle it. | 如果当时是我 我会处理好的 |
[15:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:33] | You know, Nolan’s a great officer. | 你知道的 诺兰是个很棒的警官 |
[15:34] | I’m sure it’s a good shoot. | 我确定当时那枪该打 |
[15:36] | That’s what I’m here to determine. | 那就是我要来决定的事 |
[15:45] | You don’t know who to call. | 你不知道要打电话给谁 |
[15:49] | Can it wait? | 能等等吗 |
[15:52] | The PIO will be briefing the press soon. | 新闻发言人很快就会向媒体作详细说明 |
[15:57] | You don’t want your family to hear about this on the news. | 你不会希望家里人在新闻上听到此事的 |
[16:01] | Who can handle a call like this? | 谁能应付得来这样一个电话呢 |
[16:05] | Sarah. My ex-wife. | 萨拉 我前妻 |
[16:20] | Sarah, it’s me. | 萨拉 是我 |
[16:22] | Hey, I’ve been meaning to call. | 嘿 我一直想着给你打电话 |
[16:23] | Did you look at Henry’s course load next semester? | 你看过亨利下个学期的课程量了吗 |
[16:25] | Yeah, listen — | 是的 听着 |
[16:26] | I’m worried he’s over-extending himself. | 我担心他给自己加了太重的担子 |
[16:27] | Sarah, I — | 莎拉 我 |
[16:29] | It’s not the number of credits. It’s the difficulty. | 我不是在说学分多少 而是课程难度 |
[16:32] | Sarah, you’re gonna see some things on the news. | 莎拉 你会在新闻上看到一些东西 |
[16:34] | I want you to know I’m fine. | 我想让你知道我很好 |
[16:37] | And tell Henry I’m fine. | 还有告诉亨利我很好 |
[16:39] | John, what’s going on? | 约翰 发生了什么事 |
[16:42] | I killed someone. | 我杀了人 |
[16:43] | What? | 什么 |
[16:45] | On the job. | 工作时 |
[16:48] | I killed someone. | 我杀了个人 |
[16:51] | Civil liability is covered up to $2 million | 你的保险对民事赔偿 |
[16:53] | under your plan. | 有200万美金的保额 |
[16:54] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[16:55] | I don’t, uh… | 我不觉得 |
[16:57] | I’m a little… | 我有点 |
[16:59] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[17:02] | 西蒙・佩吉 你的工会代表 Simon Paige, your union rep. | |
[17:05] | What? | 什么 |
[17:07] | If you don’t remember, say you don’t remember. | 如果你不记得了 你可以直说 |
[17:09] | Under no circumstances do you express guilt. | 在任何情况下不要说自己感到愧疚 |
[17:12] | But I feel terrible. | 但我感觉糟透了 |
[17:14] | Guilt implies you did something wrong. | 愧疚暗示着你做了错事 |
[17:15] | Now, they’re gonna tell you your statement | 这样 他们会告诉你你的陈述 |
[17:17] | can’t be used against you in a murder trial. | 无法在谋杀审讯中对你不利 |
[17:18] | Technically true, | 严格意义上来说是的 |
[17:20] | but it can and will be used against you | 但是在任何民事诉讼中它能且会被用于 |
[17:21] | in any civil proceeding. | 对你不利 |
[17:23] | Right. | 是的 |
[17:25] | You were saying, about a civil trial? | 你刚是在说 民事审讯 |
[17:27] | Is that likely? | 那有可能吗 |
[17:29] | Quite. | 非常可能 |
[17:30] | If liability exceeds $2 million, | 如果赔偿超过200万美金 |
[17:33] | your wages will be garnished, pursuant to… | 依据加州刑法条款3303 |
[17:35] | To subdivision F | F段或者别的什么法律规定的条款的要求 |
[17:37] | of California Government Code Section 3303 | 你的工资会被扣押 |
[17:40] | or as otherwise required by law. | 用于赔偿 |
[17:42] | You’re Jackson’s dad. | 你是杰克逊的老爸 |
[17:45] | We met at graduation. | 我们在毕业典礼上见过 |
[17:47] | Yes, we did. | 是的 我们见过面 |
[17:48] | But right now, | 但是现在 |
[17:49] | I’m the head of Internal Affairs, | 我是内部事务主管 |
[17:51] | and you’re being interviewed about a shooting | 而我正在就今天早前发生的枪击 |
[17:53] | that happened earlier today. | 与你面谈 |
[17:55] | Right. Yes, sir. Sorry. | 对的 是的 长官 抱歉 |
[17:57] | Now, do you understand your rights | 那么 如我所描述的那样 你明白 |
[17:58] | as I’ve described them? | 你的权利了吗 |
[18:00] | No. | 没 |
[18:02] | Only civilians have the right to remain silent. | 只有平民有权保持沉默 |
[18:05] | If you choose not to answer any of my questions, | 如果你选择不回答我的任一个问题 |
[18:07] | you will no longer be a cop. | 你就不是警察了 |
[18:09] | – Understand? – I understand. | – 明白了吗 – 我明白了 |
[18:12] | Let’s begin. | 我们开始吧 |
[18:18] | Did you have any less-than-lethal weapons available? | 你当时身边有非致命武器吗 |
[18:20] | – Taser? Pepper spray? – Yes. | – 电击枪 胡椒喷雾 – 是的 |
[18:22] | Did you attempt to use | 你尝试使用其中任一种 |
[18:23] | any of these less-than-lethal weapons? | 非致命武器了吗 |
[18:25] | No. | 没有 |
[18:26] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[18:28] | I’m not sure. I didn’t have time. | 我不确定 我来不及用 |
[18:31] | You’re not sure or you didn’t have time? | 你不确定还是来不及用 |
[18:35] | I-I didn’t have time. | 我 我来不及 |
[18:37] | My hand was on my gun. | 我的手放在抢上 |
[18:38] | I couldn’t reach for my Taser. | 我没法去够到我的电击枪 |
[18:41] | Did you have cover or concealment? | 你有人掩护你或者你有掩体吗 |
[18:42] | No. | 没有 |
[18:44] | Did the suspect discharge his firearm? | 嫌疑人开枪没 |
[18:46] | No. | 没有 |
[18:47] | How many rounds did you fire? | 你开了几枪 |
[18:49] | – One. – What were you aiming at? | – 一枪 – 你对着哪开的枪 |
[18:51] | Him, his chest. | 他 他的胸 |
[18:53] | Center mass, like we were trained. | 正中间部位 正如我们训练时所教的 |
[18:55] | Did you hit what you were aiming at? | 你打中你瞄准的地方了吗 |
[18:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:58] | Describe what he did or what you saw | 描述下他做了什么或是你看到了什么 |
[19:00] | to make you think you struck the suspect. | 让你觉得自己打中了 |
[19:05] | There was blood. He fell. | 他流血了 然后倒下了 |
[19:09] | Finally, appreciating that police work | 最后 领会到警察工作涉及到 |
[19:13] | involves rapidly changing | 快速变化 |
[19:14] | and dangerous, fluid environments, | 且危险不稳定的环境 |
[19:17] | is there anything you would have done differently? | 有你本来愿以别的方式做出不同的选择吗 |
[19:26] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[19:28] | I’m helping out the detectives today. | 我在帮助警探们排忧解难 |
[19:30] | You got the Tap? | 你当了被内定了吗 |
[19:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:32] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[19:35] | I know how much you wanted it. | 我知道你有多想 |
[19:36] | Look, I know this is weird. | 听着 我知道这有些奇怪 |
[19:38] | I was at your wedding — | 你举行婚礼时我在场 |
[19:40] | Officer Bishop, | 毕晓普警官 |
[19:41] | thanks for joining us. | 谢谢你加入我们 |
[19:42] | Thanks for having confidence in me. | 谢谢你们相信我 |
[19:43] | You’re all caught up to speed on the case? | 案情了解详细了吗 |
[19:45] | Our C.I.’s boyfriend, Carson, is a low-level dealer. | 我们线人的男友 卡尔森 是一个层次不高的毒贩 |
[19:47] | 他从马库斯・万斯那搞到毒品 He gets his drugs from Marcus Vance. | |
[19:49] | We’ve been trying to get eyes on him for years. | 我们几年来一直试着盯住她 |
[19:50] | And this is our opportunity. | 这是你的机会 |
[19:52] | When is the next time | 下次卡尔森计划和万斯碰面 |
[19:53] | Carson plans on meeting with Vance? | 是什么时候 |
[19:55] | Um, tomorrow night at some motel. | 明晚某家汽车旅馆 |
[19:58] | He’s gonna buy another kilo. | 他会再买一公斤 |
[19:59] | Can you get him to take you along? | 你能让他带你一块去吗 |
[20:01] | What? You want me to wear a wire? | 什么 你想要我带上窃听器吗 |
[20:04] | I-I-I thought you wanted information. | 我 我 我本以为你想要搞些情报 |
[20:06] | What’s the best way to get information? | 最好的获取情报的方式是什么 |
[20:08] | I’ve never gone with him on a buy before. | 我之前从来没和他一起去进过货 |
[20:10] | I can’t just ask out of the blue. | 我没法子突然间开口 |
[20:11] | It’ll look suspicious. | 那会看起来很可疑 |
[20:12] | So be convincing. | 那就搞得让人信服点 |
[20:14] | Maybe we should start slower. | 也许我们应该悠着点 |
[20:16] | Sending her into a buy to make her certified reliable — | 让她去参与一次买卖 这样她就被证实是可靠的了 |
[20:18] | – that’s as slow as it gets. – You don’t understand. | – 那有些太慢了 – 你不明白 |
[20:20] | Carson’s paranoid. H-He’ll know something’s up. | 卡尔森很多疑 他 他会知道有事情不对劲 |
[20:24] | Then we’ll have to get him to think it was his idea. | 那么我们得让他认为那是他自己的想法 |
[20:28] | I can’t imagine what Nolan’s going through. | 我不能想象诺兰正在经历什么 |
[20:32] | Can you? | 你能吗 |
[20:33] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[20:35] | My second year as a T.O., | 我做教官的第二年 |
[20:37] | a prisoner transport went sideways. | 一次囚犯转运出了篓子 |
[20:40] | My Boot didn’t search the suspect properly, | 我手下新人没有彻底对嫌疑人搜身 |
[20:42] | lost her gun. | 枪被夺走了 |
[20:45] | The guy would’ve killed us both | 如果不是我扣动扳机 |
[20:46] | if I hadn’t pulled the trigger. | 那家伙本会杀了我们俩 |
[20:48] | What happened to the Boot? | 那个新人然后呢 |
[20:49] | I don’t know. She wasn’t a cop after that. | 我不知道 那以后她就不是警察了 |
[20:54] | Is there anything anyone said or did | 有人说过或做过什么 |
[20:57] | that helped you through it? | 帮你度过那一关吗 |
[20:59] | No. | 没 |
[21:00] | I just had to make my peace with it. | 我只是不得不放下 |
[21:06] | Don’t leave town. | 别离开城市 |
[21:07] | You must be available for questioning | 有需要问询时 你必须得在接到通知后 |
[21:09] | within an hour of notification. | 一小时以内到场 |
[21:11] | And remember, you can talk to your fellow officers, | 还有记住 你可以和你的同事们谈话 |
[21:13] | but they could be called in | 但他们可能会被叫过去 |
[21:15] | to testify about anything you say. | 对你说的任何事作证 |
[21:17] | So think about whether you want to drag them into this. | 所以好好想想你要不要把他们扯进来 |
[21:20] | I understand, sir. | 我明白的 长官 |
[21:26] | Hey. Are you all right? | 嘿 你还好吗 |
[21:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:31] | Feel like I haven’t seen you in years. | 感觉好长时间没见你了 |
[21:34] | Is there anything you need? | 你需要什么吗 |
[21:36] | * Walking Scott Street, feeling like a stranger | 走在斯科特大街上 感觉自己像是个陌生人 |
[21:38] | Ready to go? | 准备好出发了吗 |
[21:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:43] | * With an open heart, open container | 敞开心扉 像是敞开的容器 |
[21:50] | * I’ve got a stack of mail and a tall can | 我有一叠信件和一个高罐子 |
[21:52] | Everybody will do their jobs. | 每个人都会做好他们的工作的 |
[21:53] | I’m sure it’ll be over shortly. | 我确定这会很快过去 |
[21:55] | Just go get some sleep. | 尽管去睡一会 |
[21:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:58] | It’s a shower beer, it’s a payment plan | |
[22:01] | Nolan. | 诺兰 |
[22:05] | Why did you choose me to be your companion officer? | 你为什么选我做你的陪伴警官 |
[22:08] | The rest of them would have told me | 因为其他人会说无论我做了与否 |
[22:10] | I did the right thing whether I did or not. | 我都是在做正确的事情 |
[22:12] | Every night when I go to bed | |
[22:14] | I knew if I asked you, you’d tell me the truth. | 我知道如果我问你的话 你会和我说实话的 |
[22:17] | So, why haven’t you asked me? | 所以你为什么还没有问我 |
[22:19] | Spending money and I earned it | |
[22:21] | I don’t think I’m ready to hear the answer. | 我想我还没准备好去听答案 |
[22:26] | When I’m lonely, that’s when I’ll burn it | |
[22:27] | He had a gun on you. | 他用枪指着你 |
[22:29] | He refused repeated orders to surrender. | 他多次拒绝投降 |
[22:34] | I would’ve done exactly what you did. | 我也会像你那样做的 |
[22:36] | Do you feel ashamed | |
[22:44] | When you hear my name? | |
[22:57] | Get outside. Go, go, go. | 出去 出去 出去 |
[22:58] | Drop the gun! Put it down! Don’t move. | 放下枪 把它放下 不准动 |
[23:00] | 7-Adam 15. Suspect is deceased. | 7A15小队 罪犯确认死亡 |
[23:03] | – What should I do? – You’re the suspect. | – 我应该怎么做 – 你是嫌疑人 |
[23:04] | Is there anything you would have done differently? | 你会有什么不同的做法吗 |
[23:18] | That’s Isabel’s boyfriend? | 那是伊莎贝尔的男朋友吗 |
[23:20] | Our girl’s fallen off a long way since Bradford. | 自从布拉德福德后我们的女孩就精神萎靡了很长一段时间 |
[23:23] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[23:27] | 卡尔森・米勒 Carson Miller. | |
[23:30] | I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[23:31] | Nope. | 不认识 |
[23:33] | But I know you. | 但我认识你 |
[23:35] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 和我们走一趟 |
[23:37] | Hands on the car. | 把手放在车上 |
[23:38] | Why? I didn’t do anything. | 为什么 我什么都没做 |
[23:40] | You’re on parole, Carson. | 你在假释期间 卡尔森 |
[23:41] | We can search you whenever we want. | 我们可以随时搜查你 |
[23:47] | Hope you didn’t have plans today. | 希望你今天没有什么安排 |
[23:55] | – Do you have a minute? – Of course. Come in. | – 你有时间吗 – 当然 进来吧 |
[23:57] | Get the door. | 把门关上 |
[24:02] | How are you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[24:03] | Good. | 还行 |
[24:04] | No. That’s, uh… | 不 那个 |
[24:06] | That’s not true at all. | 那根本不是真的 |
[24:08] | There was something I was hoping you could help me with. | 我希望你可以帮我做件事 |
[24:13] | I wanted to see my body-cam footage of the event, | 我想看下执法记录仪 录的内容 |
[24:17] | if that’s okay. | 如果可以的话 |
[24:19] | You have a right to see it. | 你有权限看的 |
[24:21] | But honestly, I don’t think you should. | 但老实说 我不认为你应该看它 |
[24:25] | Look, I’ve been where you are now. | 听着 我经历过你现在的处境 |
[24:29] | It was an alley instead of a bedroom, | 那是一条小巷 不是卧室 |
[24:32] | rapist instead of a robber, | 那不是强盗 而是强奸犯 |
[24:33] | but the results were the same. | 但结果是一样的 |
[24:36] | I understand that you want answers, | 我理解你想知道答案的心情 |
[24:38] | but watching the body-cam footage, | 但是通过看执法记录仪 |
[24:41] | I don’t think you’re ready for how traumatic that can be. | 我不认为你已经准备好面对这可能对你造成的伤害 |
[24:46] | I need to see it. | 我需要亲眼看到 |
[24:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:00] | Drop the gun! Put it down! | 把枪放下 把它放下 |
[25:04] | Get out of the house. Get outside. Go, go, go. | 从房子里出去 到外面去 走 走 走 |
[25:20] | Drop the gun! | 放下枪 |
[25:21] | Don’t move. | 不准动 |
[25:23] | Drop the gun! | 放下枪 |
[25:30] | He was scared. | 他很害怕 |
[25:33] | Maybe he wasn’t gonna pull the trigger. | 也许他本意是不想扣动扳机的 |
[25:35] | Maybe I could have talked him down another way. | 也许我可以用另一种方法说服他的 |
[25:38] | That’s not what I saw. | 我看到的可不是这样 |
[25:42] | You think he was gonna kill me? | 你认为他是想要杀我吗 |
[25:45] | I think you did exactly what we trained you to do | 当你感觉到你的生命被胁迫的时候 |
[25:47] | when you saw that your life was in jeopardy. | 你就会做我们训练你做的事情 |
[25:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:54] | One more thing. | 还有件事 |
[25:58] | 另一个抢劫犯 凯尔・蒙哥马利 The other robber, Kyle Montgomery, | |
[25:59] | posted bail this morning. | 今天上午获准保释 |
[26:01] | He gave an interview stating | 他在采访中说 |
[26:03] | that you killed his brother in cold blood. | 你残忍地杀死了他的兄弟 |
[26:05] | Now, obviously, | 现在 很明显 |
[26:07] | we know that the facts don’t match his version. | 我们知道事实与他说的不符 |
[26:10] | John, I want you to know | 约翰 我想让你知道 |
[26:12] | that the department has your back, 100%. | 部门会全力支持你的 百分百的 |
[26:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:24] | It’s me. We got trouble. | 是我 我们有麻烦了 |
[26:27] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[26:29] | I got pinched with drugs on me. | 我因为身上有毒品被抓了 |
[26:30] | A lot? | 很多吗 |
[26:32] | Enough to keep me from meeting Vance tonight. | 多到足以阻止我今晚去见万斯 |
[26:34] | Can you reschedule? | 你能重新定个时间吗 |
[26:36] | No. You don’t reschedule with a man like that. | 不 你不能和他那样的人重新定个时间 |
[26:38] | God, you’re an idiot. | 天呐 你是个白痴 |
[26:39] | Okay, fine. I got it. | 好的 我知道了 |
[26:41] | Hey, um, is there someone else you trust to go instead? | 你有什么信任的人可以代替你去吗 |
[26:45] | You know, maybe –maybe Rusty? | 像是 像是罗斯提 |
[26:47] | Rusty’s an even bigger idiot than you. | 罗斯提是个比你还蠢的蠢货 |
[26:49] | Damn it. You’re gonna have to do it. | 该死的 你得来做这件事 |
[26:52] | No way. | 不可能 |
[26:53] | If I don’t pay Vance back, I’m dead. | 如果我不还万斯钱 我就死定了 |
[26:56] | So you’re gonna do this. | 所以你必须要这么做 |
[27:01] | Uh, yeah. Fine, okay. | 好吧 |
[27:03] | I’ll do it. | 我会去的 |
[27:09] | Good work. | 做得好 |
[27:12] | We’ll get you out of here once we take your boyfriend | 等我们带你男朋友到了法院 |
[27:13] | to the courthouse. | 我们就会把你弄出去 |
[27:23] | Are you sure you’re up for tonight? | 你确定你准备好今天晚上去了吗 |
[27:25] | No. | 没有 |
[27:26] | But I can’t go to prison, so guess I have to be. | 但我不能进监狱 所以我猜我必须得准备好 |
[27:36] | Have you heard from Nolan? | 你有诺兰的消息吗 |
[27:38] | Not since yesterday. You? | 从昨天开始就没有了 你呢 |
[27:40] | No. | 没有 |
[27:42] | I didn’t know if I should call. | 我不知道我是不是应该给他打个电话 |
[27:45] | Maybe he needs us to reach out. I don’t know. | 也许他需要我们帮忙之类的 我不知道 |
[27:47] | He’ll tell us what he needs. | 他需要我们的时候会告诉我们的 |
[27:48] | You didn’t. | 你就没有 |
[27:49] | That was different, okay? | 那不一样 好吗 |
[27:50] | I was ashamed. | 我很羞愧 |
[27:53] | Maybe he is, too. | 也许他也是呢 |
[27:56] | The Rookies were asking how they can help Nolan. | 那些菜鸟们在问他们怎么能帮到诺兰 |
[27:57] | I found heavy drinking really helped knock out the nightmares. | 我发现酗酒确实有助于消除恶梦 |
[28:00] | Maybe keep that to yourself. | 自己知道得了 |
[28:02] | Detective Talia graces us with her presence. | 塔利亚警探赏光大驾光临了啊 |
[28:05] | Yeah, it breaks my heart to see you out of uniform. | 是啊 看你没穿警服我可真是伤透了心 |
[28:07] | You seem…shorter. | 你看起来 矮了许多 |
[28:11] | I need to talk to you. | 我需要和你谈谈 |
[28:17] | Come on, Boot! | 走了 新人 |
[28:24] | – How is she? – Not good. | – 她怎么样 – 不太好 |
[28:26] | I can only imagine how you’ve been handling — | 我只能想象你会怎么处理 |
[28:27] | I don’t need to commiserate. I need to know what’s going on. | 我不需要同情 我需要知道到底发生了什么 |
[28:29] | If the detectives know | 如果警探们知道 |
[28:31] | – I revealed anything about the operation. -Then don’t. | – 我透露了有关这件事情的任何一点 – 他们不会知道 |
[28:34] | They want Isabel to wear a wire to a drug deal. | 他们想让伊莎贝尔戴着监听器去进行一场毒品交易 |
[28:38] | Tonight. | 就在今晚 |
[28:47] | A wire? Why don’t they just shoot in her in the head and be done with it? | 监听器 他们为什么不直接朝她头上开枪 然后结束这一切呢 |
[28:49] | – Be a hell of a lot quicker. – Excuse us. | – 那要更快的多 – 给我们点时间 |
[28:55] | You enter my office again without knocking, | 你再没敲门就闯进了我的办公室 |
[28:57] | I will put you on admin leave without pay. | 我就给你无薪行政停职 |
[28:59] | Is that understood? | 听懂了吗 |
[29:00] | You can’t let them do this, all right? | 你不能让他们这么做 不是吗 |
[29:02] | She’s an ex-cop. | 她以前是个警察 |
[29:03] | As if being an informant wasn’t enough, | 好像做个线人还不够 |
[29:05] | now they want her to buy a kilo of heroin wearing a wire? | 现在他们想让她带着监听器去买一公斤的海洛因 |
[29:06] | I looked at her file. | 我看过她的档案了 |
[29:08] | She took part in dozens of drug busts | 她在还是毒品侦探的时候 |
[29:09] | when she was a narcotics detective. | 参加了几十起缉毒行动 |
[29:10] | This is different. | 这不一样 |
[29:11] | Explain to me how it is | 告诉我你是怎么知道 |
[29:13] | that you know the details of their operation. | 这次行动的细节的 |
[29:15] | You don’t know her like I do, okay? | 你不像我一样了解她 好吗 |
[29:17] | You’ve read her file. You know who she was. | 你是看过她的档案 知道她之前是怎么样的 |
[29:20] | I know who she is now. | 我知道她现在是什么样子 |
[29:22] | And the Isabel in that file is gone. | 而那份文件里写的那个伊莎贝尔已经不存在了 |
[29:27] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[29:30] | All I can do now is put you on rescue detail. | 我现在能做的就是把你调到救援小组 |
[29:32] | If the deal goes south, | 如果交易失败 |
[29:33] | you will be the first in the door. | 你将是第一个救下她的人 |
[29:43] | I’m sorry I barged in. | 我很抱歉我闯了进来 |
[29:45] | It won’t happen again. | 不会再发生了 |
[29:56] | John. | 约翰 |
[30:00] | Uh, how long have you been standing here? | 你站这儿多久了 |
[30:03] | People are staring. | 人们都在盯着看呢 |
[30:09] | Yeah, I get that a lot. | 是啊 我被盯着挺久了 |
[30:13] | – Tell me what’s going on. – Ah, I can’t. | – 告诉我发生了什么 – 我不能 |
[30:14] | If I talk to you about it, they could call you to testify. | 如果我和你说了的话 他们会叫你去作证的 |
[30:17] | Uh, then I’ll testify | 那我就会作证说 |
[30:19] | you’re one of the best people I know. | 你是我认识过的最好的一个人 |
[30:25] | I can’t stop thinking about it. | 我无法停止想这件事 |
[30:29] | I was so amped up chasing that guy, | 我追那家伙追的太激动了 |
[30:32] | and then he turned, and then he was dead. | 然后他转过身来 然后他就死了 |
[30:40] | What if I can’t get past this, Luce? | 如果我不能度过这一关该怎么办 露西 |
[30:42] | How will I ever do the job again? | 我要怎样才能接着再做这份工作呢 |
[30:51] | Um…You know what? | 不如这样吧 |
[30:54] | I’m sorry. I should go. | 抱歉 我还是先走了 |
[30:55] | Hey. No, no, no, no. | 别走 |
[30:59] | Come with me. Yeah? | 跟我来吧 |
[31:05] | Done with the investigation? | 调查结束了吗 |
[31:06] | For now. | 暂时 |
[31:08] | Don’t suppose you could tell me anything. | 你应该没什么能告诉我的吧 |
[31:09] | You know I can’t. | 你知道我不能说 |
[31:10] | Yeah. | 是 |
[31:13] | Hey. Can I, um, take you to dinner? | 我能带你去吃晚饭吗 |
[31:17] | Told your mother I’d take her. | 我跟你妈妈说说了我带她去 |
[31:19] | I mean, you both can come. | 你俩都可以来啊 |
[31:25] | I don’t think she’s ready for that. | 我觉得她还没准备好这样吧 |
[31:31] | Um, see you at church? | 教堂见吧 |
[31:34] | Looking forward to it. | 很期待 |
[31:43] | What are we doing here? | 我们在这干嘛 |
[31:53] | I can’t imagine what you’re going through. | 我没办法想象你的遭遇 |
[31:56] | And maybe if I was in the same place, | 如果我当时经历了你的处境 |
[31:57] | I’d think about quitting, too. | 我可能也会想放弃 |
[31:58] | But… | 但是 |
[32:00] | they’re alive because you did your job. | 都是因为你尽职尽责 他们一家人才活着 |
[32:03] | You put your own life at risk to protect them, | 你把自己的生命至于不顾 去保护他们 |
[32:05] | and if you’re ever in that position again, | 如果你再面对类似的境地 |
[32:09] | I know you’ll do the same thing. | 我知道你还是做出同样的选择 |
[32:29] | When the tide of love | |
[32:32] | When the tide of love is coming in | |
[32:37] | I cannot swim | |
[32:39] | Um…Thank you very much for the ride | 谢谢你送我回来 |
[32:41] | and, uh, the therapy session. | 还有安慰我开解我 |
[32:44] | I thought you were a mermaid | |
[32:45] | Of course. | 别客气 |
[32:47] | Um… Can I make you a drink? | 要喝什么吗 |
[32:50] | I could, uh, whip you up a cappuccino. | 我可以给你弄一杯卡布奇诺 |
[32:53] | Really? No. | – 真的吗 – 不 |
[32:55] | I don’t know how to work the machine. | 我不知道怎么用这个机器 |
[32:58] | I hate it. I’m a little scared of it. | 有点怕它 |
[33:00] | Maybe next time. | 要不下次吧 |
[33:02] | Yeah. No, of course. | 好的啊 |
[33:03] | I’m sure you have someplace to be. | 估计你还要事要去忙 |
[33:05] | Yeah. I should, um… | 嗯 我先走了 |
[33:08] | Oh, please forgive me | |
[33:11] | For when the tide of love | |
[33:13] | When the tide of love is coming in | |
[33:18] | I cannot swim | |
[33:22] | When the tide of love | |
[33:25] | When the tide of love is coming in | |
[33:31] | I cannot swim | |
[33:56] | We’ll be right here. | 我们就在这 |
[33:58] | Anything goes wrong, we’ll be inside in a heartbeat. | 如果出事了 我们马上就过去 |
[34:03] | We can call this off. | 可以不用勉强的 |
[34:05] | I’m fine. | 我没事的 |
[34:06] | No, you’re not. | 不 你有事 |
[34:08] | This’ll help. | 这个能帮到你 |
[34:10] | Methadone? Thank you. | 美沙酮吗 谢谢 |
[34:14] | Hey, um, what –what happens after tonight? | 今晚之后会怎么样 |
[34:18] | They won’t arrest Vance immediately. | 他们不会立刻逮捕万斯 |
[34:20] | They’ll want to watch him for a while, | 要再观察他一段时间 |
[34:22] | make cases against the rest of his crew. | 对他的合伙人们进行立案 |
[34:23] | His lieutenant, his supplier, | 他的上家 他的老大 |
[34:24] | the supplier’s supplier. | 上家的商家 |
[34:26] | Yeah. | 对 |
[34:28] | This is never gonna end, is it? | 永远不会结束的是吧 |
[34:33] | Stop! What are you doing? | 别弄了 干嘛呀 |
[34:34] | I want to remember this. | 我想要记录下来嘛 |
[34:36] | Come on. This is our last day as fun, carefree single people. | 这是我们最后一天无忧无虑的单身生活了 |
[34:40] | Only boredom and drudgery from here on out. | 之后就只有漫长的无聊和沉闷了 |
[34:43] | I’m afraid so. It’s in the vows. | 对的哦 结婚誓言里都写了 |
[34:45] | There’s still time. Great. | 还有时间 太好了 |
[34:46] | Yeah. Go. | 去吧 |
[34:52] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[34:56] | What are you doing here? | 你来干嘛 |
[34:57] | Are you kidding? | 逗我啊 |
[34:58] | Hanging out near the airport | 在机场附近盯梢 |
[34:59] | is a normal Tuesday night for me. | 就是我一个普通的周二晚上啊 |
[35:02] | You’d be right here if the situations were reversed. | 如果情况倒过来 你也会来的啊 |
[35:05] | And I brought fries. | 而且我带了薯条 |
[35:09] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[35:12] | You know, you’d have to be in an actual relationship | 咱俩得真有关系 情况才能 |
[35:15] | for the situations to be reversed. | 倒过来吧 |
[35:17] | What are you, my mother? | 你是我妈吗 |
[35:28] | Okay. Here we go. | 开始了 |
[35:36] | – Who are you? – Carson sent me. | – 你是谁 – 卡尔森派我来的 |
[35:39] | – She’s nervous. – She’s fine. | – 她太紧张了 – 没事的 |
[35:40] | She’s done stuff like this before. | 她干过这种事 |
[35:42] | Get out of here, junkie. | 滚远点 瘾君子 |
[35:44] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[35:45] | I have the money that Carson owes Vance. | 我有卡尔森欠万斯的钱 |
[35:47] | Does he want it or not? | 他要不要啊 |
[35:54] | You Vance? | 你是万斯吗 |
[35:57] | You got my money? | 你有我的钱吗 |
[35:58] | – Yeah. – Count it. | – 有 – 数数 |
[36:09] | The money’s all here. | 钱都在这了 |
[36:15] | How fast can you move that? | 多久能转移出去 |
[36:18] | Couple of weeks. | 几周吧 |
[36:19] | Good. | 好 |
[36:21] | Tell Carson next time he sends you to do his work for him, | 跟卡尔森说 下一次再派你来干他的活儿 |
[36:26] | I’ll assume you’re in charge and put him in the ground. | 我就默认为你是老大 他退下了 |
[36:31] | It’s done. | 完事了 |
[36:32] | Just take the brick and go. | 拿了货走就好了 |
[36:37] | Hey, wait. Um… | 等等 |
[36:39] | we could move more than this. | 可以运更多毒品的 |
[36:41] | What the hell is she doing? | 她要干什么啊 |
[36:42] | Another kilo at least. | 至少再来一公斤 |
[36:44] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[36:46] | ‘Cause Carson always said no to that much weight. | 因为卡尔森每次都不同意运这么多 |
[36:49] | What is she doing? | 她要干嘛啊 |
[36:51] | If he sends for another kilo, | 如果他再弄来一公斤 |
[36:52] | we can follow his guys to their source. | 我们就可以跟踪他的人找到上家 |
[36:54] | She wants to end this. | 她想结束这一切 |
[36:55] | – Ah, smart. – No, desperate. | – 聪明 – 太急了 |
[36:57] | Gonna make him suspicious. | 会让他起疑的 |
[37:02] | Okay. | 行啊 |
[37:04] | I’ll get you another kilo. | 再给你一公斤 |
[37:06] | But you’ll have to wait. | 那你等一会 |
[37:09] | Sure. | 行啊 |
[37:11] | I got no place else to be. | 反正我也没地方要去 |
[37:14] | This place got a mini-bar? | 这地方有小酒吧吗 |
[37:17] | We should go in now. | 我们该行动了 |
[37:19] | Negative. We wait for the drop. | 不 我们要等交货 |
[37:23] | That was… | 这个 |
[37:26] | A mistake. | 是个错误 |
[37:28] | A fun, | 一次有趣 |
[37:29] | never-going-to-happen-again mistake. | 且再也不会发生的错误 |
[37:32] | Right. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:34] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[37:38] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[37:45] | I know you from someplace? | 我是不是在哪见过你 |
[37:48] | I don’t think so. | 好像没有 |
[37:49] | I do. You look really familiar. | 真的 你看起来很眼熟 |
[37:52] | I’m an addict, and you’re a dealer, | 我吸毒 你贩毒 |
[37:54] | so I’m sure we’ve crossed paths. | 可能碰到过吧 |
[37:57] | He’s on to her. He knows she was a cop. | 他盯上她了 知道她是警察了 |
[37:59] | It’s a big city. He could have seen her anywhere. | 这么大个城市 在哪见过都有可能 |
[38:01] | Or she busted one of his friends back in the day. | 也没准她抓过他朋友呢 |
[38:03] | Could be. | 有可能 |
[38:04] | Maybe you just have one of those faces. | 可能你就是那样一张脸 |
[38:10] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[38:12] | Yeah. I, uh, get that all the time. | 常常有人这么说 |
[38:20] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[38:21] | We lost signal. | 没信号了 |
[38:23] | – We lost her. – No, no, no, no, no, no. | – 她不见了 – 不行不行 |
[38:24] | It’s probably just a glitch. | 可能是技术故障 |
[38:25] | Or he’s on to her. We need to go in! | 或者他发现了 我们得进去了 |
[38:26] | All units, hold position! | 所有单位注意 保持自己位置 |
[38:28] | He’s on to her. I’m going in. | 他起疑了 我要进去了 |
[38:30] | No. It’s just a glitch, Tim. | 不 只是技术故障 提姆 |
[38:31] | Hold position. All units, hold. | 等一下 各单位都不要行动 |
[38:34] | Damn it. Go. Go, go. | 我靠了 行动行动 |
[38:55] | Police! | 警察 |
[39:01] | Clear! | 安全 |
[39:05] | They must have gone out the back. | 他们肯定是从后面出去了 |
[39:11] | – You did this! – Hey, hey! | – 都是你 – 嘿 |
[39:13] | – You did this! – Hey! | – 都是你 – 别打 |
[39:14] | – You! – Hey! | – 你 – 嘿 |
[39:15] | – Come here! – Calm down! | – 过来 – 冷静 |
[39:16] | Calm down! | 冷静 |
[39:21] | What if it wasn’t a mistake? | 如果不是错误呢 |
[39:23] | What? | 什么 |
[39:27] | I’m gonna make something to eat. | 我做点东西吃 |
[39:28] | Do you want something? | 你吃吗 |
[39:29] | Oh, uh, not for me. Thank you. | 不要了 谢谢 |
[39:42] | Lucy? | 露西 |
[40:39] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[40:41] | You know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[40:43] | 你是凯尔・蒙哥马利 你是亚历克斯的哥哥 You’re Kyle Montgomery. You’re Alex’s brother. | |
[40:45] | No! No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[40:47] | I don’t got a brother no more. | 我没有哥哥了 |
[40:48] | You killed him. | 你把他杀了 |
[40:51] | I didn’t have a choice. He was gonna shoot me. | 我没得选 他要开枪打我的 |
[40:52] | You’re a liar! He wouldn’t have hurt anybody. | 你骗人 他不会伤害任何人的 |
[40:55] | You can’t know that. You weren’t in the roo– | 你怎么知道 你当时又不在 |