时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on “The Rookie”… | |
[00:03] | Where are your keys? I need a car! | 你的钥匙在哪 我需要一辆车 |
[00:04] | Drop the gun! | 放下枪 |
[00:07] | Is he going through anything in his personal life? | 在的私人生活经历了什么波动吗 |
[00:09] | Breakup? Interpersonal conflict? | 分手 和他人之间的冲突 |
[00:12] | No. | 没有 |
[00:13] | What if I can’t get past this, Luce? | 如果我迈不过去这个坎了呢 小露 |
[00:15] | How will I ever do the job again? | 我还要怎么做这份工作 |
[00:16] | – Your wife made a deal to be a confidential informant. – What? | – 你的妻子同意作为我们的秘密线人 – 什么 |
[00:19] | You want me to wear a wire? | 你想让我带窃听器 |
[00:21] | He’s on to her. He knows she was a cop. | 他盯上她了 他知道他在和警察合作 |
[00:23] | – Damn it. Go. Go, go. – Police! | – 该死 走 走 走 – 警察 |
[00:24] | They must have gone out the back. | 他们一定是从后门离开了 |
[00:25] | You did this! | 这都是你干的好事 |
[00:28] | You know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[00:30] | 你是凯尔・蒙哥马利 你是亚历克斯的哥哥 You’re Kyle Montgomery. You’re Alex’s brother. | |
[00:49] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[00:57] | Okay. | 好了 |
[00:58] | John, are you okay? | 约翰 你还好吗 |
[01:11] | I knew it was a mistake. | 我就知道这是个错误 |
[01:12] | Nothing you could’ve done to stop it. | 你怎么做也没办法阻止事件的发生 |
[01:14] | I could’ve blown the operation early before she went in. | 我本可以在她进去之前把行动搅黄 |
[01:16] | And then you would’ve gotten yourself fired. | 那样你就会被解雇 |
[01:18] | Torturing yourself isn’t gonna help us find her. | 折磨你自己并不能帮助我们找到她 |
[01:20] | She’s dead, Angela. | 她死了 安吉拉 |
[01:21] | Vance killed her the second they got free of our surveillance. | 万斯逃脱我们的监视之后就会杀了她的 |
[01:23] | – You don’t know that. – Yes, I do. | – 你又不知道 – 不 我敢确定 |
[01:26] | Just like I always knew I’d end up looking for her body. | 就像我一直都知道迟早有一天我会为她收尸 |
[01:28] | We found her. | 我们找到她了 |
[01:31] | Alley on Crenshaw near the 10. Get here now. | 克伦肖街上靠近10街的巷子 马上过来 |
[01:51] | She’s alive, but it’s not good. | 她还活着 但是情况不妙 |
[01:52] | They shot her in the head. | 他们冲她的头开了一枪 |
[01:57] | I’m he– I’m here, baby. I’m here. I’m here. | 我来了 亲爱的 我来了 我就在这 |
[02:09] | 这里是约翰・诺兰警员 我刚刚在家遭受袭击 This is Officer John Nolan. I was just attacked in my home. | |
[02:11] | The suspect is in custody. | 嫌犯已被控制 |
[02:13] | He’s, uh, unconscious but breathing. | 嫌犯失去意识但还有呼吸 |
[02:15] | Requires an ambulance. | 需要一辆救护车 |
[02:16] | 5439 Chautauqua. | 查塔夸街5439号 |
[02:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[02:20] | This is bad. | 情况很不妙 |
[02:22] | But he attacked me. | 但是他袭击了我 |
[02:22] | Yeah, and in five minutes, | 没错 五分钟之后 |
[02:24] | this place is gonna be flooded with cops | 这个地方就会满是警察 |
[02:25] | who will instantly know that you and I slept together. | 他们到时候就会知道我和你的私情 |
[02:28] | Well, who’s to say this wasn’t just a friendly hangout? | 谁能说这不是朋友一起聚聚 |
[02:31] | At 1:00 in the morning? | 在早上一点 |
[02:32] | I didn’t tell investigators about us | 在调查员针对你的枪击案 |
[02:36] | when they interviewed me after your shooting, | 询问我的时候我没有说出我们之间的情况 |
[02:38] | and they asked me point-blank about your relationships. | 他们明确地询问你的私人关系 |
[02:41] | That’s a lie they could fire me for. | 知而不报是有可能害我被解雇的 |
[02:43] | Okay, then just go. Go before they get here. | 那就走 在他们到这之前离开 |
[02:45] | He knows someone was here. | 他知道这里还有别人 |
[02:47] | Look. | 听着 |
[02:48] | He has just suffered a fairly serious head injury. | 他头部刚刚收到重击 |
[02:51] | Odds are he’s not gonna remember anything, | 很有可能什么都记不得了 |
[02:53] | and even if he does, he didn’t see you, okay? | 即使他记得 他又没看见你 对吧 |
[02:55] | It’s a harmless lie, Lucy. | 这就是个无伤大雅的谎言 露西 |
[02:58] | It doesn’t change anything about what happened here. | 这并不会改变这里发生的事实 |
[03:00] | Just go. | 走吧 |
[03:16] | XGunSubTeam | |
[03:18] | You sure you don’t need to go to the hospital? | 你确定你不需要去医院 |
[03:19] | No, I’m fine. | 不用 我没事 |
[03:21] | Good thing you got that gun away from him. | 还好你把枪从他手里夺下来了 |
[03:23] | – Yes, ma’am. – Officer Nolan. | – 是的 长官 – 诺兰警官 |
[03:26] | I did not expect to see you again so soon. | 我没想到这么快就见到你 |
[03:28] | Me neither, sir. | 我也没想到 长官 |
[03:30] | Well, can you brief me while it’s still fresh in your head? | 你能趁着记忆还清晰给我简述一下事情的经过吗 |
[03:32] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 没问题 |
[03:33] | Uh, I couldn’t sleep, | 我睡不着 |
[03:34] | went to the kitchen for a bite to eat. | 起来到厨房找点吃的 |
[03:36] | I noticed the sliding door was open. | 我留意到滑门开着 |
[03:38] | I went to investigate. | 就过去查看 |
[03:39] | That’s when he hit me with the bat. | 就是在这个时候他用球棒袭击了我 |
[03:41] | Why didn’t he just shoot you? | 他为什么不直接开枪 |
[03:43] | I think he had something he needed to get off his chest. | 我想他有话想对我一吐为快 |
[03:45] | He was clearly feeling guilty | 他很明显对于他弟弟身上发生的事 |
[03:46] | about what happened with his brother. | 心怀愧疚 |
[03:47] | He said that? | 他这么说了吗 |
[03:49] | No, not exactly, but that’s what he meant. | 不 原话不是这样 但是他就是这个意思 |
[03:51] | How did you overpower him? | 你是怎么制服他的 |
[03:53] | I knocked him off balance when he fired the gun. | 在他开枪的时候我将他踢倒 |
[03:56] | The bullet hit the floor over there. | 子弹打到了那里的地板上 |
[03:58] | And we fought, and I threw him through the glass. | 之后我们发生了缠斗 我把他扔出了玻璃 |
[04:03] | And who lives in the big house? | 还有谁住在这间大宅里 |
[04:05] | My friend Ben. | 我的朋友本 |
[04:06] | Uh, we were college roommates. He’s away traveling. | 我们是大学的室友 他经常出游 |
[04:09] | So you, uh –You were home alone? | 所以 你当时一个人在家 |
[04:13] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[04:15] | I was alone. | 我当时一个人 |
[04:26] | So what are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[04:28] | Why aren’t you at the hospital? | 你为什么不待在医院 |
[04:29] | Because I can’t do brain surgery. | 因为我不会做脑外科手术 |
[04:31] | But I can catch the guy who put that bullet in her head. | 但是我能够抓到这个向她开枪的人 |
[04:39] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[04:42] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[04:44] | Compared to her. | 和她相比不算什么 |
[04:46] | If she survives surgery, | 如果她能从手术中挺过来 |
[04:49] | doctor says she might have a chance. | 医生说她可能还有一线生机 |
[04:51] | She strikes me as a fighter. | 她给我的印象是一个很坚强的人 |
[04:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:56] | She’s definitely that. | 她就是那样的人 |
[04:59] | Tim… | 蒂姆 |
[05:03] | Wolfe and Vestri were doing their jobs with Isabel. | 沃尔夫和维斯特里已经在处理伊莎贝尔的的案件了 |
[05:06] | Making what happened personal | 将私人恩怨牵扯进来 |
[05:08] | is not gonna get you what you want. | 我们也不可能让你负责这个案件 |
[05:10] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[05:17] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[05:21] | You know what Vance did to your girlfriend? | 你知道万斯对你的女朋友做了什么吗 |
[05:24] | Who? | 谁 |
[05:25] | 你昨天晚上派伊莎贝尔・布拉德福德去替你买货 You sent Isabel Bradford out to make a buy for you last night, | |
[05:29] | 马库斯・万斯朝她脑袋开了一枪 and Marcus Vance shot her in the head. | |
[05:31] | Ouch. | 真疼 |
[05:34] | Listen! Hey, hey! | 听着 嘿 嘿 |
[05:36] | Carson, today is not the day to screw around. | 卡森 今天可不是你能闹着玩的日子 |
[05:39] | Where can we find Vance? | 我们在哪能找到万斯 |
[05:41] | No way. | 想都别想 |
[05:43] | I tell you that, they’ll put a bullet in my head, too. | 如果我告诉你 他们也会给我脑袋来一枪的 |
[05:46] | Son, you don’t have a play here. | 小子 你没有讲价的余地 |
[05:48] | If you don’t give him up, every cop in this building | 如果你不把他供出来 这栋建筑里所有的警察 |
[05:50] | will make sure word gets back to Vance | 都会确保万斯收到消息 |
[05:52] | that you ratted him out. | 让他认为是你出卖了他 |
[05:59] | Officer Nolan, come in. | 诺兰警官 请进 |
[06:02] | Is everything okay? | 没出什么事吧 |
[06:03] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[06:05] | 你在亚历克斯・蒙哥马利枪击一案的嫌疑被正式洗脱了 You’ve officially been cleared in the Alex Montgomery shooting. | |
[06:08] | It was deemed a justifiable homicide. | 枪击被认定为正当行为 |
[06:11] | That’s a relief. Thank you. | 真是让人如释重负 谢谢你 |
[06:12] | I thought you were calling me in here for bad news. | 我以为你叫我来是有坏消息要告诉我 |
[06:14] | Well, there’s more. | 还有别的事 |
[06:16] | A new investigation has been opened | 针对昨天发生的那起打斗 |
[06:18] | into your altercation last night. | 已展开新的调查 |
[06:22] | Kyle attacked me. | 凯尔袭击了我 |
[06:23] | What is there to investigate? | 还有什么可调查的 |
[06:24] | It’s pro forma. | 就是走个形式 |
[06:25] | Shouldn’t take, uh, but a day or two. | 用不了一两天就会结束 |
[06:27] | As long as you’ve been truthful, there shouldn’t be an issue. | 只要你的证词真实无误 就不会有什么问题 |
[06:30] | You’ll be restricted to the station | 在我们理清这件事的来龙去脉之前 |
[06:31] | while we get this straightened out. | 你仍旧不能执行外勤工作 |
[06:33] | But I’m sure you could enjoy a day of quiet | 但是在经历这一连串的事之后 |
[06:35] | after everything you’ve been through. | 我相信你会享受这份清闲的 |
[06:37] | Just go ahead and check in with Officer Yamada | 直接去前台找山田警官 |
[06:39] | at the front desk. | 报道 |
[06:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:47] | What happened? | 怎么样了 |
[06:49] | They put me on desk duty until they investigate. | 在调查期间他们要我做文书工作 |
[06:51] | What if they find out the truth? | 要是他们发现真相怎么么办 |
[06:52] | They won’t. | 不会的 |
[06:53] | Don’t worry. It’ll be fine. | 别担心 会没事的 |
[06:55] | Uh, are we okay? | 我们之间没事吧 |
[06:57] | Yeah, why? | 没有 为什么这么问 |
[06:59] | Oh. Right. | 哦 对 |
[07:02] | Look, hooking up was a heat-of-the-moment thing. | 当时只是一时头脑发热 |
[07:05] | We just need to make sure that we don’t do it again. | 我们得确保这件事不再发生 |
[07:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:08] | What’s going on in roll call? | 点名室里是怎么回事 |
[07:10] | Oh. Wolfe and Vestri got a couple possible locations | 沃尔夫和维斯特里问出了几个 |
[07:13] | on the dealer that shot Tim’s wife, | 射伤蒂姆妻子的毒贩可能出没的地点 |
[07:14] | so we’re getting ready to hunt the guy down. | 所以我们正着手抓捕这个人 |
[07:17] | Be careful. | 要当心 |
[07:19] | Yeah. You too. | 好 你也是 |
[07:22] | So, according to Carson, | 据卡森所说 |
[07:24] | Vance is most likely located at a warehouse facility | 万斯很可能在南口县 |
[07:26] | 2311 贝利大道 | |
[07:28] | in South Gate at this address. | 这个地址的一家仓储设施 |
[07:30] | All right, Detectives Wolfe and Vestri | 沃尔夫和维斯特里警探 |
[07:32] | will stake it out with patrol units from that division, | 会和该片区巡警一同盯梢 |
[07:35] | while you guys will head over to Bronson Estates, | 你们则要前往布朗森庄园 |
[07:39] | 句卡森所说万斯的女朋友 瑟西亚・奥勒芙住在这里 where Carson says Vance’s girlfriend, Cesiah Olivo, lives. | |
[07:45] | But Carson doesn’t know which apartment she lives in, | 但是卡森不知道她住在哪一栋公寓 |
[07:47] | so we’ll have to do some knocking on doors. | 所以我们得逐户询问 |
[07:49] | All right, listen up. | 听好 |
[07:51] | This has the potential of being a very dangerous operation. | 这可能是一次非常危险的行动 |
[07:54] | Vance is a heavy hitter. | 万斯非同小可 |
[07:56] | He has a well-armed crew. | 他执掌着一个装备精良的团伙 |
[07:58] | So he won’t go down easy. | 他不会轻易被拿下 |
[08:00] | All right, watch each other’s backs out there, | 所以 大家互相照应 |
[08:02] | and be careful. | 谨慎行事 |
[08:06] | Hey, I’m so sorry about Isabel. | 嘿 对于伊莎贝尔的事情我很遗憾 |
[08:09] | Yeah. Thanks. | 是吗 多谢关心 |
[08:12] | Go kit up our shop. | 去领装备吧 |
[08:14] | Ask Mike for the Bradford Special. | 找迈克要布拉德福德套装 |
[08:15] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[08:16] | You’ll see. | 到时候你就知道了 |
[08:21] | Fill out one of these. | 把表格填了 |
[08:24] | – 是山田警官吗 – 约翰・诺兰 – Officer Yamada? – Uh, John Nolan. | |
[08:27] | I’ve been assigned to your watch for the time being. | 我暂时被分配到你这里来了 |
[08:28] | Didn’t think they made rookies my age. | 没想到他们还招我这把年纪的新人 |
[08:30] | Yeah, well, with age comes wisdom, right? | 智慧随年龄增加 不是吗 |
[08:33] | My wisdom’s about to retire. | 我的智慧快退休了 |
[08:35] | In two weeks, I’ll be drinking mojitos | 还有两周 我就可以在 |
[08:36] | on my houseboat in Havasu. | 我哈瓦苏的船屋上畅饮 |
[08:37] | Sounds very nice. | 很棒呀 |
[08:39] | So, what do we do here — | 那么 我们要做些什么呢 |
[08:41] | just help people who walk in off the street? | 只是帮帮那些从街上过来的人吗 |
[08:43] | Well, this may look like reception, | 这可能看起来像是前台 |
[08:44] | but we’re really the front lines. | 但我们实际上是真正的一线人员 |
[08:46] | We get all sorts of people coming in here, | 我们在这里会遇到各种各样的人 |
[08:47] | with all kinds of complaints. | 他们有五花八门的抱怨 |
[08:48] | So, what do we do? | 那么 我们应该做些什么呢 |
[08:50] | You fill out one of these. | 你把大家的情况记录下来 |
[08:52] | Stamp it right here, in the uppermost right-hand corner. | 然后在最右手边上面的角落盖章 |
[08:55] | Give the complaint filer a copy. | 把表格复制一份给归档员 |
[08:57] | – And then what? – That’s all. | – 然后呢 – 没了 |
[08:58] | Give it a try. | 去试一试吧 |
[08:59] | Oh. | 噢 |
[09:01] | Ah, ah. | 不对 |
[09:10] | Not bad. | 还不错 |
[09:11] | But it’s important the stamp | 但把章盖在 |
[09:13] | stay within the confines of the designated area. | 指定的区域范围内是很重要的 |
[09:15] | You got some line crossage. | 你都盖到表格上了 |
[09:16] | Do it again. | 再来一次 |
[09:21] | – Dad, – hey. | – 老爸 – 嘿 |
[09:22] | Heard you were tasked to the shooting of that C.I. | 听说你被派去调查私密线人被射伤的案子 |
[09:25] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[09:26] | You here to tell me to be careful? | 你是过来叫我小心一些吗 |
[09:27] | Well, that goes without saying. | 这是不言而喻的 |
[09:29] | No, I want to ask you about your friend Nolan. | 我想来问你关于你朋友诺兰的事 |
[09:31] | Why? I heard he was cleared on the shooting. | 怎么了 我听说他的枪击没有问题 |
[09:33] | He was. It’s just, uh, | 没错 只是 |
[09:36] | most officers never face a fatal shooting | 大多数警察没有遭遇过枪击致死 |
[09:39] | or a violent home invasion. | 或者暴力入室 |
[09:41] | Nolan’s had both in a 48-hour span. | 诺兰在48小时内遭遇了这两件事 |
[09:43] | Look, if you’re concerned about his head space, | 听着 如果你是在担心他的心理状态 |
[09:45] | don’t be, okay? | 没必要 好吗 |
[09:46] | He was the guy at the Academy | 他是我们这里 |
[09:47] | talking everyone else off the ledge. | 为其它人排忧解难的能手 |
[09:50] | He’s just hit some bad luck. | 他只是运气不好 |
[09:51] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[09:52] | You don’t think so? | 你不这么认为吗 |
[09:54] | Yeah, let’s — | 是的 我们 |
[09:56] | let’s just say something feels a little off. | 我们这么说吧 感觉有些不对劲 |
[09:59] | Be careful out there. | 你在外面小心 |
[10:02] | Are you deaf? | 你是聋了吗 |
[10:04] | I said Shakespeare stole my dog. | 我说了莎士比亚偷了我的狗 |
[10:06] | The Shakespeare? | 我们都知道的那个莎士比亚 |
[10:08] | – Is there more than one? – I don’t know. | – 还有另一个莎士比亚吗 – 我不知道 |
[10:10] | You said your name was “Flawless.” | 你说自己叫完美无缺 |
[10:12] | I’m just trying to roll with it. | 我也就是跟着你的思路走 |
[10:17] | Can I help you? | 我能帮你吗 |
[10:19] | Can you arrest someone for being incompetent, | 你能因为某人不称职 |
[10:22] | uncaring, self-centered, unfaithful, | 冷漠 以自我为中心 不忠诚 |
[10:25] | and pathologically late? | 还有病态般的迟到 |
[10:26] | I wish. What’s this about? | 我也希望能帮到你 具体是怎么回事 |
[10:28] | My husband. | 我丈夫 |
[10:29] | Ex-husband. | 前夫 |
[10:31] | Soon-to-be ex-husband. | 马上就会成为前夫了 |
[10:33] | We have our custody exchange scheduled for now, | 我们已经说好了现在把孩子交给他照顾 |
[10:36] | and he’s late, as usual. | 然后他跟往常一样 迟到了 |
[10:38] | Scheduled for here at the station? | 安排好在这里吗 |
[10:40] | Yes. Here. | 没错 这里 |
[10:42] | Court ordered. W-What are you, new? | 法庭判定的 你是怎么回事 新来的 |
[10:44] | – Actually, yeah, I am. – You seem kind of old to be new. | – 其实 没错 我是新来的 – 那你作为新人来说看起来有点老了 |
[10:48] | Uh, thank you? | 额 多谢 |
[10:49] | Look, Wendell’s father and I hate each other | 听着 温德尔的老爸和我就像 |
[10:52] | with the passion of a thousand burning suns. | 一千个熊熊燃烧的太阳般憎恨彼此 |
[10:54] | So the judge thought the police station | 所以法官认为警察局 |
[10:56] | would be the best place for us to make our switch. | 是我们交接孩子最合适的地方 |
[10:58] | – Makes sense. – Only I am going to get fired if I’m late for work again. | – 这就说的通了 – 只是我再迟到的话就要被炒鱿鱼了 |
[11:01] | So can I leave him with you? | 所以我可以把他交给你吗 |
[11:02] | Oh. | 噢 |
[11:04] | Um…yeah, of course. | 嗯 好呀 当然 |
[11:07] | – Just make sure he has your number. – Thank you. | – 只是确保他有你的电话 – 多谢 |
[11:08] | Wendell, I’ve got to go. | 温德尔 我得走了 |
[11:10] | Your dad will be here any minute. | 你老爸随时都可能过来 |
[11:11] | – Officer… – Nolan. | – 警官 – 诺兰 |
[11:12] | …will look after you until then, okay? | 会照顾你到你老爸过来 好吗 |
[11:15] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[11:16] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[11:18] | So, how’s it going? | 你还好吗 |
[11:22] | Thought I was going to soccer practice. | 还以为我能去参加足球训练呢 |
[11:25] | Instead, I’m stuck in the lobby of a smelly police station. | 结果 我被困在一个臭烘烘的警察局大厅里 |
[11:27] | I feel your pain. | 感同身受 |
[11:29] | * Just when you * * Just when you | 当你 当你* |
[11:31] | * Just when you thought it was safe | 就在你认为安全的时候* |
[11:33] | * Hey, yo, now let your homeboy in on the scoop * * Scoop | 嘿 哟 现在让你的朋友也知道这条消息* |
[11:37] | * Yo, but now your life is turning for a loop * * A loop | 哟 但现在你的生活开始了一个循环 循环* |
[11:39] | * And things * – * You thought it was safe | 事情 你以为安全* |
[11:40] | * Safe | 安全* |
[11:44] | Let’s gear up. * Just when you thought it was safe | 整理行装 *就在你认为安全的时候* |
[11:46] | Got your backup piece? | 准备好备用武器了吗 |
[11:48] | Uh, yeah, of course. | 是的 当然了 |
[11:53] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[11:55] | Trauma plate for your vest. | 垫在防弹背心下的挡伤板 |
[11:56] | Little extra protection. | 提供一些额外的保护 |
[11:57] | Oh. Bradford Special. | 噢 布拉德福德的特殊套装 |
[12:00] | You really think we’re gonna need this? | 你真的认为我们需要这个吗 |
[12:01] | You know why they call this place the Bronson Estates? | 你知道为什么这个地方叫布朗森庄园吗 |
[12:03] | ‘Cause a guy named Bronson built it? | 因为这里是由一个叫布朗森的人建造的吗 |
[12:06] | No. Back when you were in short pants, | 不是 在你还穿着尿布的时候 |
[12:07] | there was a movie called “Death Wish.” | 这里有一部叫死亡愿望的电影 |
[12:09] | – 主演是查尔斯・布朗森 – 是的 很长一段时间 – Starred Charles Bronson. – Yeah. For a long time, | |
[12:11] | responding to a call here meant that you had a death wish. | 在这一片区接警基本上等于找死 |
[12:13] | But it’s better now, right? | 但现在好多了 对吧 |
[12:15] | It’s no longer the wild, wild west. | 这里不再是狂野的西部 |
[12:17] | Lots of low-income families live here. | 许多低收入家庭生活在这里 |
[12:18] | But it never hurts to be cautious. | 但再谨慎也不为过 |
[12:23] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[12:25] | What happened at Nolan’s last night? | 昨晚诺兰到底是怎么回事 |
[12:26] | How should I know? | 我怎么会知道 |
[12:28] | Thought you might have talked to him. | 还以为你可能会跟他谈一谈呢 |
[12:30] | Is there more to the story I haven’t heard? | 还有什么我不知道的故事吗 |
[12:32] | Uh, no. I mean, I don’t know. | 嗯 没有 我是说 我不清楚 |
[12:34] | Why? | 为什么这么问 |
[12:35] | No reason. | 不为什么 |
[12:42] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[12:43] | A little extra shock and awe? | 基本的警械还不够吗 |
[12:45] | Damn straight. | 你他妈说对了 |
[12:46] | We’re here to talk to people, | 我们是来跟他们谈一谈 |
[12:47] | not scare the hell out of them. | 不是来吓死他们的 |
[12:48] | Speak for yourself. | 说给你自己听吧 |
[12:55] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:56] | Let’s do this. | 开始吧 |
[12:58] | This’ll go faster if we split up. | 如果我们分开行动进展更快 |
[12:59] | You all right riding solo? | 你一个人没问题吧 |
[13:01] | Have you met me? | 你是第一次见我吗 |
[13:02] | Okay. Chen and I will start on three. You take two. | 好的 陈警官和我从负责三层 你搞负责二层 |
[13:04] | Jackson and Lopez will ground floor it. | 杰克逊和洛佩兹在一楼守着 |
[13:05] | Stay in constant radio contact. | 保持无线电联系 |
[13:08] | What a gentleman. | 真绅士啊 |
[13:13] | All I could find were these. | 我能找到的只有这些了 |
[13:15] | I thought maybe you could color them. | 我想也许你可以给它们上色 |
[13:18] | Cool. You got crayons? | 酷 你有蜡笔吗 |
[13:21] | Um, maybe. Let me check. | 嗯 也许吧 我找一下 |
[13:31] | Looking for something? | 在找东西 |
[13:33] | Uh, yeah. Crayons. | 是的 蜡笔 |
[13:35] | Long story. | 一时半会说不清楚 |
[13:36] | You got a minute? | 你有时间吗 |
[13:37] | Yeah. What’s up? | 当然 怎么了 |
[13:39] | Maybe we should go somewhere a little more private. | 也许我们应该找个更私密一点的地方 |
[13:55] | – Seems serious. – Oh, not at all. | – 感觉很严肃 – 噢 一点也不会 |
[13:57] | It’s just, something’s come up that I need to get clarity on. | 只是 发生了一些事情我需要搞清楚 |
[14:01] | 凯尔・蒙哥马利 袭击你的人 Kyle Montgomery, the man who attacked you, | |
[14:03] | he claims that you lured him to your house | 他说你引诱他到你家 |
[14:06] | in order to kill him. | 好杀了他 |
[14:07] | That’s ridiculous. Why would I do that? | 太荒谬了 我为什么要这么做 |
[14:10] | That’s what I thought. | 我也这么觉得 |
[14:11] | But I have to ask — | 但我必须要问 |
[14:14] | You didn’t do that, right? | 你没有这么做 对吗 |
[14:15] | No. | 没有 |
[14:17] | Great. | 很好 |
[14:19] | Good. | 好了 |
[14:22] | Oh. You know, he also said one other thing. | 噢 你知道吗 他还说了另一件事 |
[14:26] | He insists there was someone else at your house. | 他坚持说还有其他人在你家 |
[14:29] | Says he heard a voice before you knocked him out. | 说在你把他打晕之前他听到一个声音 |
[14:32] | You said you were alone, right? | 你是自己是独自一人 对吗 |
[14:34] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[14:36] | Are you lying to me, Officer Nolan? | 你是在对我说谎吗 诺兰警官 |
[14:40] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[14:49] | * Get ready to go | 蓄势待发* |
[14:51] | Na-na, na-na, na, na, na-na-na | |
[14:53] | Get away! * It’s about to blow | 滚开 *蓄势待发* |
[14:55] | Na-na, na-na, na, na, na-na-na | |
[14:56] | – Get out of here. – * It’s time for the show | – 走开 – *演出即将开始* |
[14:58] | Na-na, na-na, na, na, na-na-na | |
[15:00] | * Get on up, let’s break this down | 站起身 让我们嗨翻天* |
[15:02] | 1, 2, 3, wow | |
[15:08] | Something bothering you, Officer Nolan? | 你有什么烦心事吗 诺兰警官 |
[15:11] | – Uh, no, I’m fine. – Liar. | – 没有没有 我很好 – 骗人 |
[15:16] | I just had, uh, an intense couple of days, | 我就是最近有点焦头烂额 |
[15:20] | and I’m not quite sure how to talk about it yet. | 但是我还没想好怎么说 |
[15:25] | Long as you’re clear with yourself, | 只要你自己明白自己在干什么就行 |
[15:27] | there’s no reason you have to share anything. | 没必要事事都跟我分享 |
[15:30] | I’m taking the kid for a snack. | 我带小孩出去吃点东西 |
[15:32] | Mind the fort. | 帮我在这看着点 |
[15:34] | Yes, sir. | 好的 警官 |
[15:49] | How can I help you? | 有什么我能帮到你的吗 |
[15:51] | 我是杰夫・特纳 I’m, uh, Jeff Turner. | |
[15:53] | I’m here to pick up my — my son. Wendell. | 我来接我的 我的儿子温德尔 |
[15:56] | Right. Officer Yamada just took him | 好的 山田警官刚刚带他去休息室 |
[15:57] | to the break room for a Doritos run. | 去吃点立体脆了 |
[15:59] | They shouldn’t be a few minutes. Do you have any photo I.D.? | 他们应该很快就回来了 你有任何带相片的身份证明吗 |
[16:01] | Oh, yeah. | 噢当然 |
[16:13] | Mr. Turner, have you been drinking? | 特纳先生 你有喝酒吗 |
[16:14] | No, no. | 没有没有 |
[16:16] | I mean, you know, not really. | 我的意思是 你懂的 不多 |
[16:17] | Just a little –a little eye-opener. | 就一点点 一点点提神醒脑的酒 |
[16:19] | That’s not a thing. | 没这么一说 |
[16:21] | How’d you get here? Did you drive? | 你怎么过来的 你开车来的吗 |
[16:22] | No. | 不是 |
[16:25] | No, um…Uber. | 不是 我打的优步 |
[16:27] | Why don’t you come with me? | 请跟我来 |
[16:30] | Right over here. | 就在这 |
[16:34] | I’m gonna let you sober up in here for a little while. | 我要让你在这醒会酒 |
[16:37] | I can’t let you take your son home in this condition. | 我不能让你在这种情况下带你儿子回家 |
[16:38] | And I don’t think you want to let him see you like this. | 而且我觉得你不会想让你儿子看见你这幅样子的 |
[16:41] | – I’m fine. – Or I can arrest you | – 我没醉 – 或者我可以以醉酒和行为失当之名 |
[16:42] | for being drunk and disorderly, | 逮捕你 |
[16:44] | and you can see how much fun L.A. County Prison is. | 你就可以好好感受一下洛杉矶县监狱的乐趣了 |
[16:55] | Who’s there? | 谁在敲门 |
[16:56] | Gas company. | 燃气公司 |
[17:00] | 瑟西亚・奥利芙 你就是我们要找的那个女人 Cesiah Olivo. Just the woman we’re looking for. | |
[17:01] | – Marcus isn’t here. – Yeah, we’re gonna need to be sure. | – 马库斯不在这 – 是的我们必须要确保万无一失 |
[17:03] | – Hey, you can’t – Sit! | – 嘿你不能这样做 – 坐下 |
[17:07] | Clear. | 安全 |
[17:09] | When’s the last time you heard from Vance? | 你最后一次收到万斯的消息是什么时候 |
[17:10] | Yesterday. | 昨天 |
[17:12] | He was supposed to come over last night. He never showed up. | 他昨晚本来该过来看我的 但是却一直没来 |
[17:16] | You know who he is? What he does for a living? | 你知道他是什么人 靠什么谋生吗 |
[17:18] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[17:20] | And you’re okay with that? | 而你能接受这一切? |
[17:21] | No. | 不能 |
[17:22] | But I was pregnant by the time I found out. | 但是当我发现这一切的时候我已经怀了他的孩子 |
[17:24] | And he made me move in here | 而且他已经让我搬到了这里 |
[17:26] | so his guys can keep an eye on me. | 这样他的手下就可以看着我 |
[17:27] | Make sure I don’t go anywhere. | 确保我不会去任何地方 |
[17:29] | So you’re a prisoner. | 所以你是他的囚徒 |
[17:29] | No. | 不是 |
[17:31] | But he had a son who died in a car accident. | 只是他有个儿子死于车祸 |
[17:34] | He needs to make sure nothing happens to our baby. | 他必须确保没有意外发生在我们的孩子身上 |
[17:36] | You want out, we can get you out. | 你想要出去的话我们可以帮你 |
[17:37] | Only if I give him up. | 你要我出卖他 |
[17:40] | Forget it. | 别想 |
[17:41] | – If we – Cesiah, do you really want | – 如果我们 – 瑟西亚你真的想要 |
[17:43] | a guy like that taking care of your child? | 一个这样子的男人来照顾你的孩子吗 |
[17:46] | There’s no guarantee that he’ll keep you around | 没有人可以保证他在孩子出生后 |
[17:48] | after this baby is born. | 还会把你留在身边 |
[17:49] | All you have to do is call him. | 你只要打电话给他 |
[17:51] | Say you’re not feeling well. | 告诉他你觉得不舒服 |
[17:53] | You’re worried about the baby. | 你很担心宝宝会不会有什么问题 |
[17:54] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[17:57] | It’s one call. | 就一个电话 |
[17:59] | We get him out of your life for good, | 我们可以确保他永远不再出现在你的生活中 |
[18:01] | make sure you and the baby are safe. | 确保你和宝宝都是安全的 |
[18:02] | You promise? | 你保证吗 |
[18:05] | He hurt someone I care about. | 他伤害了我在乎的人 |
[18:08] | He’s going away forever. | 他休想再逍遥法外 |
[18:29] | Hello? | 喂 |
[18:31] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[18:32] | Why are you calling? | 你打电话来干吗 |
[18:35] | You need to come over. I — | 我觉得你要过来一下 我 |
[18:36] | I don’t feel right. | 我觉得不舒服 |
[18:37] | I-I’m worried that there’s something wrong. | 我担心哪里出了什么问题 |
[18:39] | I’m sure everything’s okay. | 我保证一切都很好 |
[18:40] | You’re probably just overreacting. | 你可能只是过度反应了吧 |
[18:42] | I’m not. | 我没有过度反应 |
[18:44] | What if there’s something wrong with the baby? | 万一宝宝出什么事了怎么办 |
[18:45] | Okay, okay. Stay put. | 好好好 在家里呆着别动 |
[18:48] | I’ll come over as soon as I can. | 我会尽快赶回来的 |
[18:49] | Are you friends with people in the building? | 你和楼里的其他人是朋友吗 |
[18:51] | No. I keep to myself most of the time. | 不是 大部分时候我都是一个人呆着的 |
[18:53] | So you haven’t seen this girl? | 所以你没有见过这个女孩 |
[18:54] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:55] | Never seen her before. | 从没有见过 |
[18:58] | Who is she? Did she do something bad? | 她是谁 她做了什么坏事吗 |
[18:59] | 红色警报 打开干扰器 | |
[18:59] | She’s a person of interest. | 她是一个嫌疑人 |
[19:02] | You sure you haven’t seen her? | 你确定你没有见过她吗 |
[19:04] | 100%. I’d remember her. | 百分百确定 见过的话我绝对会记住她的 |
[19:08] | What about this guy? You seen him? | 那这个人呢 你见过吗 |
[19:10] | 通缉毒贩 | |
[19:11] | Nope. | 没有 |
[19:14] | Anybody else here? | 房间里还有其他人吗 |
[19:17] | No. | 没有 |
[19:19] | Okay. Thanks for your time. | 好吧谢谢你的协助 |
[19:41] | 7-Adam-19. Shots fired at Bronson Estates. | 7-A-19 在布朗森住宅区发生枪击 |
[19:45] | Tim, um, we’re hearing gunshots. | 蒂姆 我们听到枪声了 |
[19:47] | What’s your status? | 你那边情况怎么样 |
[19:50] | Talia, are you there? | 塔莉亚 你在吗 |
[19:52] | Control, respond. | 调度中心 请回复 |
[19:55] | Marcus has a frequency jammer in the basement. | 马库斯在地下室常备有干扰机 |
[19:57] | One of his guys brought it back from Iraq. | 是他的一个手下从伊拉克带回来的 |
[20:00] | No signal. | 没有信号 |
[20:21] | Radio’s not working. Try yours. | 我的无线电不管用了 试试你的 |
[20:23] | Look out! | 小心 |
[20:40] | We need to get out of this hallway. | 我们需要离开这个走廊 |
[20:46] | We don’t have time for packing. We gotta go. | 没有时间打包东西了 我们必须走了 |
[20:47] | – Hush. – I need things for the baby. | – 别催 – 我需要为宝宝准备些东西 |
[20:49] | I can’t leave here without them. | 我不能不带这些东西就走 |
[20:50] | It’s okay. We’re gonna get you to a safe place. | 没事的 我们会带你去一个安全的地方的 |
[20:52] | – When are you due? – A week ago. | – 你的预产期什么时候 – 一个星期前 |
[20:57] | Vance. Your boyfriend’s here. | 万斯 你的男朋友来了 |
[21:06] | To the police officers inside, I’m here for Cesiah. | 里面的警察听好了 我是为了瑟西亚来的 |
[21:10] | She walks out, you walk away. | 她走出来你离开 |
[21:13] | Otherwise, we’re gonna come in and take her. | 或者我们直接冲进去把她带走 |
[21:15] | No, you’re not. | 不你不会这么做的 |
[21:16] | Cause you can’t risk her getting hit in the crossfire. | 因为你没法保证交火过程中她不会被伤到 |
[21:19] | You give up, we’ll make sure she goes to the hospital | 你放弃的话我们能保证她在分娩前 |
[21:21] | – when the baby comes. – Forget it. | – 到达医院 – 不可能 |
[21:23] | I’m not leaving here without my kid. | 没带走我的孩子之前我是不会离开的 |
[21:25] | Then I’d say we’re at a stalemate. | 那我们就只好在这里僵持不下了 |
[21:26] | – What are you doing? – I bought us a little time, | – 你在干吗 – 我在给我们争取点时间 |
[21:28] | but they’re coming through that door soon enough. | 但是他们迟早还是会闯进这扇门的 |
[21:30] | And I’m not sure we can stop them. | 而且我不确定我们能不能拦得住他 |
[21:35] | I think I know what happened. | 我想我明白发生什么了 |
[21:38] | I had the TV on back at the house. | 后院里的电视我还开着 |
[21:40] | “SportsCenter.” | 还放着体育中心的节目 |
[21:41] | Kyle must’ve heard that and got confused. | 凯勒一定是听到了节目声而迷糊了 |
[21:44] | Yeah. Could be. | 是的有可能 |
[21:47] | Let me ask you this — | 我想问你一件事 |
[21:49] | When I was there, I noticed the shower was wet, | 我到那的时候 我发现洗澡间是湿的 |
[21:52] | but you weren’t. | 但是你没有洗澡 |
[21:55] | Caught me. | 被你发现了 |
[21:57] | I’m an East Coast guy. | 我是一个东海岸人 |
[21:58] | I cannot get used to this desert L.A. air. | 我实在无法适应干燥的洛杉矶 |
[22:01] | I sometimes use the shower as a makeshift humidifier. | 我有时候会把洗澡间当加湿器用 |
[22:06] | You know there’s a drought. | 你知道现在缺水吗 |
[22:07] | Yes, sir. I’ll stop doing that. | 是的警官我不会再这么做了 |
[22:10] | Um, I should get back to the front desk. | 我该回到前台去了 |
[22:13] | You have a son, don’t you? | 你有一个儿子对吗 |
[22:16] | Yes, sir. | 是的警官 |
[22:17] | His name is Henry. He’s 18. | 他的名字是亨利 他十八岁了 |
[22:19] | The biggest sin for my kids was lying. | 我最不能忍受我孩子做的事就是撒谎 |
[22:22] | I told Jackson from an early age — | 很早的时候我就告诉杰克逊 |
[22:26] | I can forgive anything but dishonesty. | 什么事我都可以原谅 除了说谎 |
[22:29] | I told my son something similar. | 我也跟我儿子说过同样的话 |
[22:32] | You have till the end of the day | 一直到今天晚上为止 |
[22:35] | to amend your statement. | 你都可以改变你的说法 |
[22:37] | After that… | 过了今天晚上就 |
[22:38] | Understood. | 我明白 |
[22:51] | What do you want? | 你想要干什么 |
[22:52] | I’m sorry, but I need to come in. | 我很抱歉但是我必须要进来 |
[22:54] | Are you here alone? | 你是一个人在家吗 |
[22:55] | No, my husband’s here. | 不 我的丈夫也在这 |
[22:56] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么事吗 |
[22:58] | There are at least three active shooters in this building. | 这栋楼里有至少三个活跃枪手 |
[23:00] | I’ve lost comms, and four of my fellow officers | 我失去了通讯手段 还有四个同事 |
[23:02] | are in danger. | 身处危险之中 |
[23:04] | Oh, I-I stopped paying the bills months ago. | 哦我几个月前就没有缴电话费了 |
[23:06] | My husband has cancer. | 我的丈夫患了癌症 |
[23:08] | And all of the money goes to his treatment. | 所有的钱都用在治疗上面了 |
[23:10] | Look, he can barely get out of bed anymore. | 看 他连床都下不了 |
[23:12] | And you are putting him in jeopardy by just being here. | 你在这里就是将他置于危险之中 |
[23:14] | I’m sorry, but until I think of a better option, | 抱歉 但在我想到更好的选择之前 |
[23:16] | you’re stuck with me. | 你只能和我呆在一起了 |
[23:18] | Now, if you could find some medical supplies, | 如果你能找到些医护用品的话 |
[23:19] | I’d love to take care of this arm. | 我想处理一下我这只手臂 |
[23:21] | Oh, God. Of course. | 天哪 当然 |
[23:23] | If I have anything, I have medical supplies. | 我也就只剩下医护用品了 |
[23:28] | The phone doesn’t have a signal either. | 手机也没信号 |
[23:29] | Must be a jammer. | 肯定有干扰器 |
[23:46] | Police! Drop the bags! Show me your hands! | 警察 放下那个包 举起手 |
[23:47] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[23:53] | Lopez. | 洛佩兹 |
[23:54] | Which one’s your apartment? | 你的公寓是哪一间 |
[23:55] | Why? You don’t want to find out. | 怎么了 你不会想知道的 |
[23:57] | We need to get out of this hallway. | 我们得离开走廊 |
[24:05] | Vance said no witnesses! | 万斯说了不留证人 |
[24:08] | Tell him we’re going upstairs! | 告诉他我们要上楼了 |
[24:12] | Hey. Hey, what are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[24:13] | You don’t have a warrant, and I didn’t invite you in. | 你们没有搜查令 我也没邀请你们进来 |
[24:15] | So you can’t conduct a search. | 所以你们不能进行搜查 |
[24:19] | Clear. | 安全 |
[24:22] | We’re stuck. | 我们被困住了 |
[24:25] | Think the others are all right? | 你觉得其他人没事吧 |
[24:26] | I hope so. | 我希望 |
[24:29] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[24:30] | A contraction. Okay. | 宫缩了 没事 |
[24:33] | – Really big one. – All right. | – 这次很厉害 – 好了 |
[24:34] | Maybe you should sit down. | 或许你应该坐下 |
[24:39] | How long until somebody knows we’re missing? | 还要多久才会有人发现我们失踪了 |
[24:42] | It might be a while. We’re on special assignment here. | 可能得一会儿 我们在这里是有特殊任务 |
[24:43] | They don’t expect us to check in regularly. | 没有要求让我们定时报道 |
[24:48] | They blocked the peephole. | 他们把猫眼堵住了 |
[24:50] | What, so we’re blind? | 什么 所以我们就什么都看不到了 |
[24:52] | No, we’re not. | 不 不会 |
[24:56] | Cesiah, do –do you have any tape? | 瑟西亚 你有胶带吗 |
[24:57] | Front, front. Just… | 前面 前面 |
[25:02] | Give me your body cam. | 把你的记录仪给我 |
[25:05] | Put tape right here. | 把胶带粘在这儿 |
[25:07] | There’s a body-cam app on your city-issued phone. | 配发的手机上有一个记录仪的软件 |
[25:10] | Open it. | 打开它 |
[25:21] | They’re getting ready to come in. Help me barricade the door. | 他们准备进来了 帮我把门挡住 |
[25:23] | – Lucy. – Yeah? | – 露西 – 怎么了 |
[25:25] | My water just broke. | 我羊水破了 |
[25:34] | What are we gonna do? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[25:35] | If they break through the door, we’re gonna get overrun. | 如果他们冲破这道门 我们扛不住的 |
[25:37] | Gotta get to them first. | 我们得先发制人 |
[25:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:01] | Stop, stop! You’re gonna hit Cesiah! | 住手 住手 你们会打到瑟西亚的 |
[26:03] | – Hold it! Hold it! – Get ’em out of here. | – 等等 等等 – 先把他们弄走 |
[26:05] | All right, go, go, go, go. Go. | 好吧 走走走 |
[26:07] | Boss, we need to go. | 老大 我们得走了 |
[26:09] | At some point, the cops are gonna send backup | 到时候 这些人没有回应引起局里警觉 |
[26:10] | when these guys don’t report in. | 警察会派援兵来的 |
[26:11] | I’m not leaving without my kid. | 我不会丢下孩子走的 |
[26:13] | Then you need to find a way fast. | 那你得快点想个办法了 |
[26:17] | Should we move her to a different room? | 我们是不是该把她挪到别的房间去 |
[26:19] | Looks like we’re clear for now. | 我们暂时应该是安全的 |
[26:21] | I need to go to the hospital. | 我得去医院 |
[26:22] | – The baby’s coming. – Yeah, no, I know, I know. | – 要生了 – 我知道 我知道 |
[26:25] | But that’s not possible right now. | 但现在是不太可能 |
[26:28] | Wait. So, what? You’re gonna deliver my baby? | 等等 什么 你要给我接生吗 |
[26:34] | Yes. | 没错 |
[26:36] | Yes, I guess I am. | 是的 看来只能出此下策了 |
[26:39] | These cops forced their way into my apartment. | 这些警察强行闯入我的公寓 |
[26:41] | They refuse to leave. | 他们拒绝离开 |
[26:43] | We’re trying to stay alive. You got a problem with that? | 我们是为了活命 你有意见吗 |
[26:44] | Yeah, my brother’s doing 20 years | 我哥哥因为一件他没做过的事 |
[26:44] | 映射美国司法体制对少数族裔存在偏见 | |
[26:46] | for something he didn’t do. | 而蹲了20年监狱 |
[26:47] | So, yeah, I got a problem with that. | 所以 我就是有意见 |
[26:48] | Look, I appreciate where you’re coming from, | 我很感激你的好意 |
[26:49] | but we’re not here to cause trouble. | 但我们在这儿不是要惹麻烦的 |
[26:50] | We’re here because somebody’s trying to kill us. | 我们在这儿是因为有人要杀我们 |
[26:53] | Vance? | 万斯 |
[26:56] | You know him? | 你知道他吗 |
[26:57] | Yeah. Enough to steer clear. | 对 知道该躲他远一点 |
[26:59] | He’s got a dozen guys living here. | 他有十几个人住在这里 |
[27:00] | – You walked into a buzz saw. – No kidding. | – 你们这是捅了马蜂窝了 – 那可不 |
[27:02] | We need to call for help, but he’s jamming our signals. | 我们需要打电话求助 但他干扰了我们的信号 |
[27:04] | Any idea how we fix that? | 你知道我们该怎么解决这个问题嘛 |
[27:05] | Shut the power off in the building. | 把这栋楼的的电源关掉 |
[27:06] | Jammer should go off. | 干扰器应该也会断电 |
[27:07] | How do we turn off the power? | 那我们怎么关掉电源呢 |
[27:08] | Main circuit breaker’s in the basement. | 主断路器在地下室 |
[27:10] | I know this because I see it every time I’m doing my laundry. | 我知道是因为每次我洗衣服的时候都能看到它 |
[27:13] | It’s not gonna be easy getting to the basement. | 要去地下室可不容易 |
[27:14] | I only have two magazines left. | 我只剩两个弹匣了 |
[27:16] | Me too. And those are gonna go real quick | 我也是 如果我们在外面遇到麻烦 |
[27:19] | if we get into trouble outside. | 这些很快就会用完 |
[27:24] | W-What are you doing? Hey. | 你要干什么 |
[27:27] | Why are you knocking my wall? | 你为什么要敲我的墙 |
[27:29] | Maybe we don’t need to go outside to get to the basement. | 要去地下室也许不用去外面 |
[27:36] | Will my dad be here soon? | 我爸爸很快就会来吗 |
[27:39] | Yeah. | 对 |
[27:40] | I’m sure he’ll be along any minute. | 我想他很快就会到 |
[27:42] | You think maybe he forgot about me? | 你觉得他是不是忘了我 |
[27:49] | Wendell, your dad’s actually here already. | 温德尔 你爸爸已经来了 |
[27:52] | He was only a few minutes late. | 他只迟到了几分钟 |
[27:53] | But when he arrived — | 但他来的时候 |
[27:54] | He was drunk. | 他喝醉了 |
[27:57] | I’m having him sleep it off in one of the cells. | 我让他在拘留室里醒酒 |
[28:00] | He’s drunk a lot. | 他经常喝醉 |
[28:03] | That’s why they’re getting divorced. | 这就是他们闹离婚的原因 |
[28:04] | But my mom says it doesn’t mean he loves me any less. | 但我妈妈说这并不代表他不爱我 |
[28:07] | Well, she’s right. | 她说的对 |
[28:09] | And I’m sorry I lied to you. | 很抱歉我骗了你 |
[28:11] | I should have been honest. | 我应该说实话的 |
[28:13] | I thought I was protecting you, but I… | 我以为我是在保护你 但我 |
[28:16] | I see you deserve the truth. | 我觉得你应该知道真相 |
[28:18] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[28:19] | My folks lie to me a lot these days. | 这些日子我的家人也经常对我撒谎 |
[28:22] | I know they mean well, but… | 我知道他们是好意 但 |
[28:27] | it just makes things a lot worse, you know? | 那让事情变得更糟了 你知道吗 |
[28:33] | Oh, come on. Come on. | 别这样 别 |
[28:39] | Hey! Come on! What are you doing?! | 拜托 你要干什么 |
[28:40] | You’re wrecking my kitchen. | 你们毁坏了我的厨房 |
[28:41] | Who’s gonna pay for this? | 谁来赔 |
[28:43] | L.A.P.D. | 洛杉矶警局 |
[28:44] | And if they don’t, send the bill to me. | 如果他们不给钱的话 把账单寄给我 |
[28:56] | Next stop. Basement. | 下一步 地下室 |
[29:02] | Control, show us out of our car, Bronson Estate. | 调度中心 记录我们在布朗森庄园下车 |
[29:04] | Any word from the officers inside? | 里面的警员有消息吗 |
[29:06] | Negative. | 没有 |
[29:07] | If you want something done right, | 如果你想把事情做好 |
[29:08] | you gotta do it yourself. | 就得自己动手 |
[29:25] | Get beside me. | 到我旁边去 |
[29:46] | Go! | 走 |
[29:49] | This way! | 这边 |
[29:51] | – Found one! – Shoot him! | – 找到一个 – 开枪打他 |
[29:53] | Shoot him, shoot him! | 打他 打他 |
[29:58] | Get back! Get back! | 退回来 退回来 |
[30:00] | You good to walk? | 你还能走吗 |
[30:02] | – Yeah. – I’m not. | – 可以 – 我不行 |
[30:04] | Come on. | 加把劲 |
[30:19] | Can you get some towels, please? | 能拿些毛巾吗 |
[30:20] | Yes. Hold on. Okay. | 好的 等一下 |
[30:22] | Help me take off his vest. | 帮我脱掉他的背心 |
[30:26] | He– | 他 |
[30:35] | Oh, my God. Is he dead? | 天哪 他死了 |
[30:40] | – It’s okay. Just — Just breathe. | – 没事了 深呼吸 |
[30:43] | I know that sounds cliché, but I promise it does work. | 我知道这听起来有点陈词滥调 但我保证这样有用 |
[30:45] | Have you done this before? | 你之前接生过吗 |
[30:48] | No, no. | 没有 |
[30:50] | But I aced it at the Academy. | 但我在学院是成绩最好的 |
[30:53] | I know — | 我知道 |
[30:55] | Your birth plan didn’t involve a cop and your couch, | 你的生产计划肯定不包括警察和你的沙发 |
[30:57] | but I promise you, I will protect you | 但我跟你保证 我会保护你 |
[30:59] | and your baby. Okay? | 还有你的孩子 好吗 |
[31:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:02] | – I’ll be right back. – Okay. | – 我马上回来 – 好 |
[31:05] | I assume this is another test. | 我猜这又是个测验 |
[31:07] | They don’t stop just ’cause we’re pinned down. | 他们不会因为我们被压制住了就停下来 |
[31:09] | And let’s face it, you’d think less of me if they did. | 说实话 如果他们这么做了 你会看不起我的 |
[31:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:30] | – Are you sure about this? – We can’t let him bleed out. | – 你确定吗 – 我们不能让他失血过多 |
[31:33] | Just don’t let it turn white. | 不要让它烧成白色 |
[31:34] | If it’s too hot, it’ll do more harm than good. | 如果太烫的话 那就弊大于利了 |
[31:36] | Identify. Isolate. | 确认 分离 |
[31:39] | Repair or close. | 修复或闭合 |
[31:41] | – A-Are you talking to me? – No. | – 你在跟我说话吗 – 没有 |
[31:43] | I’m just trying to remember how they taught us | 我只是在努力回忆他们教我们如何 |
[31:44] | to cauterize an artery. | 烧灼动脉 |
[31:46] | Okay. Isolate. | 好了 分离 |
[31:48] | Okay. | 好了 |
[31:50] | You ready for this? | 你准备好了吗 |
[31:52] | – Here. – Ready or not. | – 给 – 不管怎么样在此一举 |
[31:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:58] | Is it okay? | 怎么样 |
[31:59] | No, it’s still bleeding. You’ve got this. | 不好 还是出血 你能行的 |
[32:01] | I-I have faith. | 我有信心 |
[32:09] | Close. | 按住 |
[32:11] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[32:13] | It won’t matter if we can’t get him | 如果一会我们不能带他出去的话 |
[32:14] | out of this building soon. | 这些努力就白费了 |
[32:25] | Secure the back hallway. I’ll keep an eye on the stairs. | 守住后方走廊 我负责楼梯 |
[32:29] | – Any idea what’s going on? – Red, man. We’re locked in. | – 弄清发生什么了吗 – 伙计 我们被困在里面了 |
[32:32] | 主电源箱 | |
[32:53] | – Who’s there?! Come on! – Right. | – 是谁 出来 – 右方 |
[32:59] | Power’s out. | 停电了 |
[33:05] | 7-A-15 7-Adam-15. | |
[33:07] | Officer needs help at Bronson Estates. | 布朗森大楼这里需要支援 |
[33:09] | Officers down, multiple gunmen. | 有警官受伤 有多名枪手 |
[33:11] | Send airship, S.W.A.T., R.A.s — everything you got. | 请派直升机 特警队 常备军 一切警力 |
[33:14] | 7-Adam-15, roger that. Help is on the way. | 7-A-15 收到 支援已出发 |
[33:16] | Commander West, if you have a moment. | 韦斯特警监 您有时间吗 |
[33:19] | There’s something I’d like to tell you. | 有些事我想跟您说 |
[33:20] | A distress call just came in. Citywide, tactical alert. | 刚刚发来求救电话 全城范围战术警戒 |
[33:23] | Percy, come with me. | 珀西 跟我来 |
[33:25] | Your son is one of the officers involved. | 你儿子是牵扯其中的警员之一 |
[33:30] | Why are you standing there? It’s all hands on deck. | 你怎么还站在这 全员出动 |
[33:40] | It’s a girl. | 是个女孩 |
[33:49] | Good job, Boot. | 做得好 菜鸟 |
[33:55] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[33:58] | Something’s not right. | 情况不对 |
[34:02] | Look out! | 小心 |
[34:13] | Come here. No. | 给我 不 |
[34:15] | No!! | 不 |
[34:16] | – No! – Hey! | – 不 – 嘿 |
[34:24] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[34:26] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[34:28] | No! | 不 不 |
[34:36] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[34:37] | – Hey! – Come on! | – 嘿 – 来吧 |
[34:40] | – Get him! – Hey! | – 抓住他 – 嘿 |
[34:52] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[34:54] | Anything you say can be used against you in a court of law. | 你所说的一切将成为呈堂证供 |
[34:56] | You have the right to an attorney present. | 你有权聘请律师出庭 |
[34:58] | If you cannot afford an attorney, | 如果你负担不起 |
[35:00] | one will be appointed to you. | 我们会为你指派律师 |
[35:03] | – Stop! Freeze! – Freeze! | – 住手 别动 – 别动 |
[35:06] | On your knees. Put your hands behind your head — now! | 跪下 双手放在头后 快点 |
[35:19] | – I’m out. – Me too. | – 我没子弹了 – 我也是 |
[35:28] | On your stomach! | 趴下 |
[35:29] | Get down on your stomach right now! Right now! | 立刻趴下 快点 |
[35:31] | – Now! – Get down! | – 立刻 – 趴下 |
[35:32] | Do it again! Hands behind your back! | 手放在头后 |
[35:34] | Give me your hand! Right hand. | 手给我 右手 |
[35:36] | Don’t you move. | 别动 |
[35:41] | – Come on. Get up. – All right. | – 快点 起来 – 好了 |
[35:44] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[35:57] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[36:04] | They’re gonna take you to the hospital, | 他们会带你去医院的 |
[36:06] | make sure everything’s okay. | 确保一切安好 |
[36:08] | – Then what happens? – Whatever you want. | – 然后呢 – 你想怎样都行 |
[36:10] | You’re free now, Cesiah. You and your baby. | 你现在自由了瑟西亚 你和孩子都自由了 |
[36:13] | I’ll check on you later. | 我之后再去看你 |
[36:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:17] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[36:21] | Vestri? | 维斯特里 |
[36:28] | I just want a second with him. | 我想和他待一会 |
[36:30] | I can’t think of a worse idea. | 这主意不坏 |
[36:37] | Don’t let me regret this, Tim. | 别让我后悔 蒂姆 |
[36:49] | The woman you shot and threw in a dumpster — | 那个被你射伤扔进垃圾桶的女人 |
[36:52] | Her name is Isabel Bradford. | 她叫伊莎贝尔?布拉德福德 |
[36:55] | She’s my wife. | 是我的妻子 |
[36:58] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[37:01] | But a dead cop’s wife always makes me happy. | 但死警察的老婆总能让我开心 |
[37:07] | She’s not dead. | 她没死 |
[37:09] | And when she gets on the stand, | 等她能上了证人席 |
[37:11] | she’s gonna put you away for the rest of your life. | 她会让你把牢底坐穿 |
[37:34] | Hey. You okay? | 嘿 你还好吗 |
[37:35] | – Uh, sure. – Can we talk? | – 是啊 – 我们能谈谈吗 |
[37:39] | Can it wait? | 能等等吗 |
[37:40] | Uh, I have so much paperwork to do. | 我有好多文件要处理 |
[37:42] | I’m afraid this is a little more important than paperwork. | 恐怕这要比文件重要点 |
[37:44] | Um, Commander West | 韦斯特警监 |
[37:46] | knows there’s something off with my story. | 知道了我的事情有些对不上 |
[37:48] | I think I should just come clean. | 我觉得我应该坦白交代 |
[37:50] | No. | 不 |
[37:53] | I think he’s gonna understand | 我觉得他会理解 |
[37:54] | that your being there had nothing –John. John, no. | 你在那里没什么 约翰 约翰 不 |
[37:57] | He will not understand. | 他不会明白的 |
[37:59] | We lied. We’ll both get fired. | 我们撒谎了 咱俩都会被解雇 |
[38:01] | And for what? | 为什么 |
[38:03] | So you can feel better about yourself? | 这样你就能好受点了吗 |
[38:04] | The truth matters. | 真相很重要 |
[38:08] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[38:10] | Um, the world isn’t black and white. | 世界不是非黑即白 |
[38:12] | And it won’t be better with us off the force. | 我们离开警局也不会变更好 |
[38:14] | We’re out there making a difference. | 我们在这能够做出改变 |
[38:17] | Think about everybody you have helped. | 想想你救过的人 |
[38:19] | Now think about what would have happened | 再想想若没有你在 |
[38:21] | if you weren’t there. | 结果又会怎样 |
[38:24] | Don’t throw it all away for a false moral moment. | 别为了一时过意不去而放弃这一切 |
[38:36] | – Yeah. – Come in. | – 是的 – 进来吧 |
[38:40] | We wanted to update you | 我们想和你说 |
[38:42] | on the Kyle Montgomery investigation. | 凯尔?蒙哥马利案调查的结果 |
[38:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:45] | I’m clearing you for active duty, Officer Nolan. | 我宣布你恢复正常执勤 诺兰警官 |
[38:48] | – Meaning case closed? – Yes. | – 就是说结案了 – 是的 |
[38:50] | I believe Kyle Montgomery attacked you in your home | 我相信凯尔?蒙哥马利在你家袭击了你 |
[38:52] | and you acted appropriately, | 而你采取了合适的行动 |
[38:54] | using non-lethal force to subdue him. | 用非致命的方法制服他 |
[38:57] | Also, your bravery and competence today | 你今天英勇的表现 |
[39:00] | proves to me that you’re ready to return to the field. | 也向我证明了你已经准备好回到岗位了 |
[39:04] | Officer Nolan, you don’t seem happy. | 诺兰警官 你看起来不开心啊 |
[39:06] | No. Um…I am, I am. | 没有 我 我 |
[39:09] | I… | 我 |
[39:11] | Becoming a police officer | 成为警察 |
[39:13] | has been one of the most meaningful things | 这是我人生中做过的 |
[39:15] | I’ve done with my life. | 最有意义的事情之一 |
[39:16] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[39:18] | been a long couple of days. | 这几天经历了太多 |
[39:20] | Well, that’s understandable. | 这可以理解 |
[39:23] | Why don’t you go home and get some rest? | 回家好好休息吧 |
[39:25] | Tomorrow’s a new day. | 明天又是崭新的一天 |
[39:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:41] | Hey. I’m here. | 嘿 我就在这 |
[39:43] | I… | 我 |
[39:45] | I-I didn’t know that… | 我不知道 |
[39:49] | rock bottom… | 谷底下面 |
[39:52] | had a basement. | 还有个地下室 |
[40:06] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[40:08] | Uh, I was out, trying to clear my head. | 我出来 想理理思绪 |
[40:11] | I kind of just drove here on autopilot. | 就跟着导航开到这了 |
[40:14] | I’m glad you did. | 很高兴你这么做 |
[40:25] | Oh, God. Tough day. | 天哪 今天真难熬 |
[40:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:30] | I heard you got cleared for duty. | 我听说你恢复执勤了 |
[40:33] | Commander West closed the file. | 韦斯特指挥官结案了 |
[40:34] | – Good. – It is. | – 挺好 – 是啊 |
[40:39] | Can I admit something? | 我可以承认一些事吗 |
[40:40] | Of course you can. | 当然 |
[40:43] | I didn’t drive here on autopilot. | 我不是无意开到这来的 |
[40:45] | I, um… | 我是 |
[40:49] | I’ve had a really tough day, | 今天真的很难熬 |
[40:51] | and I know things are complicated between us, | 我知道咱俩的是有些复杂 |
[40:54] | but maybe we could talk sometimes — | 但我们或许可以抽空聊聊 |
[40:58] | as friends? | 以朋友的身份 |
[41:00] | I would love that. | 乐意之至 |
[41:14] | I delivered a baby. | 我接生了个孩子 |
[41:16] | That’s amazing. | 了不起 |
[41:17] | Then I got shot. | 然后我中枪了 |
[41:18] | In the vest. | 穿着防弹衣 |
[41:20] | It still counts. Well… | 那也算 |
[41:22] | You should see the bruise. It’s just, like… | 你该看看淤青 就像 |
[41:25] | Well, I’m — I’m good. | 好吧 我还好 |
[41:27] | I got enough bruises of my own. | 我自己也有不少淤青 |
[41:30] | You gonna share that beer? | 你不分我点啤酒啊 |
[41:31] | Uh, no. | 不要 |
[41:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:40] | So, should we get some pizza? | 我们要不要点点披萨 |
[41:43] | I already did. | 我已经点了 |
[41:45] | It should be here any second now. | 差不多该到了 |
[41:47] | Wow, that’s confidence. | 你就这么自信我不会把你拒之门外 |
[41:49] | Well, more like hope. | 我希望你不会那么做 |
[41:53] | You are a sucker for pizza. | 你对披萨毫无抵抗力 |
[41:55] | Officer Chen, you know me too well. | 陈警官 你太了解我了 |