时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I’ll take that. Thank you. | 我拿着吧 谢谢 |
[00:09] | – Small of your back? – No! | – 后背哪儿 – 不对 |
[00:11] | left ankle? | 左脚踝吗 |
[00:13] | – Oh, so close. – Right ankle. | – 哦 接近了 – 右脚踝 |
[00:14] | W… Hold on. It’s my turn. | 什 等下 轮到我了 |
[00:15] | – You don’t get to go twice. – Favorite body parts? | – 你不可以连着猜两次的 – 最喜欢的身体部位 |
[00:17] | I don’t… | 我不 |
[00:18] | Guessing where we keep our off-duty weapon. | 猜猜我们在非工作时间把武器藏在哪儿了 |
[00:20] | Wait. Hold on. Let me guess. | 等下 等等 让我猜一下 |
[00:22] | Ankle holster… | 脚套 |
[00:24] | like most old-timers. | 和大多数老古董一个样 |
[00:26] | Okay, “A,” I’m not an old-timer. | 好吧 首先 我不是老古董 |
[00:28] | You’re confusing age with experience. | 你把年龄和经验弄混淆了 |
[00:29] | “B,” not even close. | 其次 你猜的还差得远呢 |
[00:31] | He doesn’t even carry an off-duty piece. | 他甚至不会带一个非工作配件的 |
[00:34] | I’m sorry. How did I not know that? | 我很抱歉 我怎么不知道 |
[00:36] | I’m still getting used to carrying | 我还在习惯 |
[00:37] | a loaded weapon on the job. | 工作时带着上膛的武器 |
[00:38] | I don’t know that I could handle | 我不知道我是否能在现实生活中 |
[00:40] | packing heat in my real life. | 适应随身携带武器 |
[00:45] | – Oh, no. – What? | – 哦 不 – 怎么了 |
[00:46] | Sgt. Grey is sitting over there with his wife. | 格雷警佐和他的妻子在那边 |
[00:48] | He’s coming over here. | 他过来了 |
[00:49] | Oh, man. | 哦 伙计 |
[00:53] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[00:55] | Hey. Small world. | 嘿 世界真小 |
[00:57] | Too small right now. | 现在来看是很小 |
[00:58] | You know, for 19 years, | 你知道的 19年来 |
[01:00] | my wife and I have gone out on February 13th. | 我和我的妻子每年都是在2月13日出来约会 |
[01:03] | Why the 13th, you ask? | 你会问 为什么是13号呢 |
[01:05] | Because the 14th, Valentine’s Day, | 因为14号 是情人节 |
[01:06] | is for amateurs. | 是给那些热恋中的小情侣的 |
[01:07] | The 13th is calm and relaxed. | 而13号是平静又放松的 |
[01:11] | It’s easy to find a table. | 很容易就可以找到地方吃饭 |
[01:13] | There’s no overpriced Prix-Fixe meals. | 还没有定价过高的那些固定套餐 |
[01:15] | It’s just me and my lovely bride… | 只有我和我可爱的妻子 |
[01:17] | good food, a warm conversation, | 美食 还有一个温馨的交谈 |
[01:20] | a place where I can | 一个我能 |
[01:21] | not think about the job for a little while. | 暂时不去考虑这份工作的地方 |
[01:23] | Sounds nice… sir. | 听起来不错 先生 |
[01:25] | It is, which is why on my special night, | 是的 这就是为什么我在这个特别的夜晚 |
[01:28] | I don’t want to see your faces. | 不想看到你们的脸的原因 |
[01:30] | So by the time I walk back to my table, | 所以当我走回我的桌子时 |
[01:32] | you will be gone. | 你们会离开这里 |
[01:34] | Am I clear? | 我说明白了吗 |
[01:35] | – Crystal. – Like ghosts. | – 非常清楚 – 明白了 |
[01:38] | Have a good evening. | 祝你们有个美好的夜晚 |
[01:43] | – Okay. Shall we? – Yeah. | – 好吧 可以走了吗 – 是的 |
[01:48] | – Sorry about that. – It’s okay. | – 真是对不起 – 没关系的 |
[01:50] | – Everything all right? – Yeah, it’s fine. | – 一切都还好吗 – 是的 很好 |
[01:53] | – To us. – To us. | – 敬我们 – 敬我们 |
[01:57] | – Get off me. – What’s taking so long? | – 放开我 – 怎么花了这么久 |
[01:58] | – I’m fine, thank you. – Hey! | – 我很好 谢谢 – 嘿 |
[01:59] | – Can we get our drink?! – Get off me! | – 我们能喝点什么吗 – 放开我 |
[02:01] | Nolan, let’s go. | 诺兰 我们走吧 |
[02:02] | – She needs help. – You heard Grey. | – 她需要帮助 – 你听到格雷怎么说的了 |
[02:04] | – Get off me. – Go get her a drink. | – 放开我 – 去给她拿杯喝的 |
[02:05] | – What’s taking so long? Come on. – Miss, are you all right? | – 怎么花了这么长时间 别这样 – 小姐 你没事吧 |
[02:07] | He bought me a drink I don’t want, | 他给我买了一杯我不想要的酒 |
[02:08] | and he’s not taking no for an answer. | 还接受不了我拒绝他 |
[02:10] | All right, time to leave the girl alone. | 好了 是时候放开那个女孩了 |
[02:11] | Get your own girl. This one’s mine. | 去找你自己的女朋友去 她是我的 |
[02:13] | All I’m saying | 我想说的是 |
[02:14] | is that the house is gonna be empty soon, | 房子很快就会空出来 |
[02:17] | and we can do whatever we want. | 我们可以做任何我们想做的 |
[02:19] | Well, it’s not gonna be empty. | 它不会空出来的 |
[02:21] | I mean, Dominique will be coming home from college. | 我是说 多米尼克马上就要从学校回来了 |
[02:23] | And that home can be anywhere. | 家可以在任何地方的 |
[02:27] | Will you just think about it, okay? | 你好好考虑一下 好吗 |
[02:33] | Watch out, watch out. | 小心 小心 |
[02:41] | I’m gonna win for you | |
[02:44] | like I know you want me to do | |
[02:49] | XGunSubTeam | |
[02:54] | Hello? | 你好 |
[02:56] | Mr. Nolan, it’s Dave at Flower Town. | 诺兰先生 我是花镇的戴夫 |
[02:58] | Uh, we’re having a little trouble delivering your Valentine’s order | 我们在运送您为您妻子预订的 |
[03:01] | of two dozen roses for your wife. | 情人节鲜花时遇到点麻烦 |
[03:02] | Oh, uh, Dave. | 哦 呃 戴夫 |
[03:05] | Yeah, I actually won’t be needing that delivery this year. | 是的 事实上我今年不需要那份订单了 |
[03:08] | What? | 什么 |
[03:11] | Sarah and I got divorced. I’m living in L.A. now. | 莎拉和我离婚了 我现在住在洛杉矶呢 |
[03:13] | Oh. I’m so sorry to hear that. | 我很抱歉听到这个消息 |
[03:15] | I mean, hell, your standing order | 我是说 天啊 你的这个长期订单 |
[03:17] | is as old as my shop, 20 years. | 可是和我的店一样老了 都20年了 |
[03:19] | Yeah, yeah, it was hard, | 是啊 是啊 很难过 |
[03:21] | but, | 但是 |
[03:23] | it’s for the best, you know? | 这是最好的结果 你知道吗 |
[03:25] | People change. That’s just human nature. | 人们变了 那只是人的本性 |
[03:27] | It’s easy to feel like you failed, | 感觉到自己失败了是很容易的一件事 |
[03:28] | but truth is, at the end of the day, | 但事实是 在一切结束的时候 |
[03:29] | we raised a great kid. | 我们还生了一个非常好的孩子 |
[03:31] | I don’t have to tell you, Dave. I know you have kids. | 我想这点我不说你也明白的 戴夫 我知道你也有孩子的 |
[03:34] | Dave? | 戴夫 |
[03:36] | Sorry, had to put you on hold there for a sec. | 抱歉 我刚让你等了一会儿 |
[03:38] | So, what would you like me to do with the flowers? | 那么 你想让我怎么处理这些花呢 |
[03:41] | You know what? Just deliver them to the hospital. | 你知道吗 把它们送到医院就行了 |
[03:43] | I’m sure someone there would appreciate them. | 我相信那里会有人喜欢的 |
[03:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:55] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[03:57] | I hit my head. | 我撞到了我的头 |
[03:58] | – You locked the door. – Weirdest thing. | – 你锁门了 – 真是最怪异的事了 |
[04:00] | This guy keeps wandering into my house uninvited. | 这家伙总是不请自来地闯进我家 |
[04:05] | You know… | 你知道的 |
[04:07] | it’s Valentine’s Day. | 今天是情人节 |
[04:08] | Yes, I was just reminded. | 是的 刚有人提醒我了 |
[04:10] | It’s your first one alone. Ever. | 这是你第一次一个人过节 这么久以来 |
[04:13] | So I thought maybe we could do something after your shift. | 所以我想也许我们可以在你下班后做点什么 |
[04:15] | You know, help get your mind off it. | 你知道的 帮你忘掉那件事 |
[04:17] | Like? | 比如做什么 |
[04:18] | You can invite some friends over. | 你可以邀请一些朋友过来 |
[04:19] | I’ll cater it. | 我会招待他们的 |
[04:22] | Wolfgang owes me a favor. | 沃尔夫冈欠我一个人情 |
[04:23] | – Yeah! – Yes? | – 是的 – 是吗 |
[04:24] | Yeah, that sounds like fun! | 是的 听起来很有趣 |
[04:26] | That’s awesome! Okay, good. Now get out. | 太棒了 好的 很好 现在出去吧 |
[04:30] | We didn’t really think this through. | 我们还没有认真考虑过这件事呢 |
[04:32] | I totally forgot what today was. | 我完全忘了今天是什么日子 |
[04:34] | I probably should’ve picked a less loaded day | 我应该为我们第一次在外面过夜 |
[04:36] | for our first sleepover. | 选个轻松点的日子的 |
[04:38] | I didn’t get you a gift. | 我没有送你准备礼物 |
[04:42] | Well, then it’s gonna be super awkward | 好吧 那当你的礼物送到的时候 |
[04:45] | when your presents get here. | 就会非常尴尬了 |
[04:47] | I guess I can still cancel the violinist. | 我想我还是可以取消小提琴手的 |
[04:50] | I’m kidding. | 我在开玩笑 |
[04:51] | Forgot it was Valentine’s Day, too. | 我也忘记今天是情人节了 |
[04:53] | So, we’ll just have to settle for this. | 所以 我们只能将就将就了 |
[04:59] | When can I see you again? | 我什么时候能再见到你 |
[05:00] | Saturday? | 周六 |
[05:02] | Oh, I have to drive up to Salinas Prison | 我得开车去萨利纳斯监狱 |
[05:05] | to meet a client. | 去见客户 |
[05:06] | You could come with. Make a weekend out of it. | 你可以和我一起去 顺便享受一个周末 |
[05:08] | – Sounds romantic. – Could be. | – 那听起来很浪漫 – 可能吧 |
[05:13] | maybe next time. | 也许下次吧 |
[05:14] | You’re not having second thoughts | 你不会是有点后悔 |
[05:15] | about dating the enemy, are you? | 和敌人约会了吧 不是吗? |
[05:17] | Defense attorneys aren’t the enemy. | 辩护律师不是敌人 |
[05:18] | They’re just a pain in the ass | 他们只是个我们 |
[05:19] | we have to deal with on the daily. | 每天必须面对的麻烦 |
[05:20] | ‘Cause we hold you accountable. | 所以我们才要你负责 |
[05:22] | Because… | 因为 |
[05:24] | Nope. Not going there. | 不 别扯那么远 |
[05:25] | That’s my gift to you. | 那是我送给你的礼物 |
[05:26] | But, baby, there you go | |
[05:29] | You keep me hanging on | |
[05:32] | Well, wish me luck. | 好吧 祝我好运吧 |
[05:34] | I’m going in front of Judge Bollard this morning. | 今天早上我要到博拉德法官面前去 |
[05:36] | He eats defense attorneys for breakfast. | 他早餐吃的就是辩护律师 |
[05:38] | If anyone can charm him, it’s you. | 如果有谁能吸引住他的话 就只有你了 |
[05:44] | All right, we know what today is. | 好了 我们知道今天是什么日子了 |
[05:46] | The most dangerous day of our year. | 一年中最危险的一天 |
[05:48] | Valentine’s Day, sir? Really? | 情人节吗 先生 认真的吗 |
[05:50] | Not Black Friday, not New Year’s? | 不是黑色星期五 不是新年 |
[05:52] | That’s right, Officer Nolan. | 没错 诺兰警官 |
[05:54] | Breakups and broken hearts. | 分手和心碎 |
[05:56] | Jealousy and revenge. | 嫉妒和报复 |
[05:58] | All make for a perfect storm | 所有这些都会造成今天这场 |
[06:00] | of heightened emotion and dangerous situations. | 充斥着情绪高涨和各种危险情况的完美风暴 |
[06:03] | Hell, sometimes violence can find you | 见鬼 甚至有时候暴力会在你 |
[06:06] | minding your own business at dinner. | 吃晚餐的时候主动找到你 |
[06:10] | Sir, again, I can’t tell you how sorry I am. | 先生 再一次的 我不能告诉你我有多抱歉 |
[06:13] | I’m not the one that needs the apologies, Officer Nolan. | 我不需要道歉 诺兰警官 |
[06:15] | Yes, sir. Please apologize to your wife for me. | 是的 先生 请替我向你妻子道歉 |
[06:17] | If you’d like me to make you another reservation… | 如果您需要我为您另外预订 |
[06:19] | I traded shifts for last night off. | 我换班就是为了昨晚可以休息 |
[06:21] | – The night you ruined. – Yes, sir. | – 结果被你毁了 – 是的 先生 |
[06:23] | sir? I don’t see my T.O. | 先生 我没看到我的搭档 |
[06:26] | Officer Bradford’s taken a personal day. | 布拉德福德警官请了一天假 |
[06:28] | You’re kidding, Tim hasn’t taken | 你在开玩笑吧 蒂姆这一辈子 |
[06:29] | a personal day in his entire life. | 从来没有请过假的 |
[06:31] | Be that as it may, he’s off today. | 不管怎样 他今天不上班 |
[06:33] | So, Chen, you’ll be assigned to the front desk. | 所以 陈 你将被分配到前台 |
[06:36] | All right. That’s it. Everybody be safe out there. | 好了 就是这样 所有人出去都要注意安全 |
[06:47] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[06:50] | I didn’t think you’d come. | 我没想到你会来 |
[06:52] | Yeah, I almost pulled a U-turn. | 是啊 我差点掉头回去的 |
[06:54] | Twice. | 两次 |
[06:56] | Glad you didn’t. | 很高兴你没有 |
[06:58] | You look great. | 你看起来很不错 |
[07:00] | For someone who got shot in the head. | 对于一个脑袋中了一枪的人来说还算不错吧 |
[07:01] | No, I-I mean you look like you again. | 不 我 我是说你看起来又像你了 |
[07:07] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[07:10] | The beginning was really rough, | 开始的时候真的很艰难 |
[07:12] | but it would’ve been worse if I didn’t already | 但是如果我没有在医院就经历了戒断反应的话 |
[07:14] | go through withdrawal in the hospital. | 情况会变得更糟的 |
[07:15] | I’m… I’m proud of you for seeing it through. | 我 我为你坚持过来而感到骄傲 |
[07:18] | You didn’t think I would. | 你认为我不会 |
[07:22] | No. | 是的 |
[07:23] | But I-I hoped I was wrong. | 但是我希望是我错了 |
[07:25] | Yeah, well, I thought about leaving every day. | 是啊 我每天都想着离开 |
[07:30] | What made you stay? | 那是什么让你留下来 |
[07:31] | I found something I wanted more than a fix. | 我找到了我想要的东西 |
[07:35] | For you to see me sober. | 为了让你看到我的彻底戒断 |
[07:37] | Well… guess my job here is done. | 我想 我的任务完成了 |
[07:39] | See ya. | 拜拜 |
[07:46] | – Come on. – All right. | – 跟我来 – 好了 |
[07:48] | So, I’m having a little get-together tonight. | 我今晚要开个小型聚会 |
[07:50] | Kind of an anti-Valentine thing. | 有点反情人节的意思 |
[07:52] | Ben’s having it catered. | 本搞招待 |
[07:53] | Sadly, I’m not doing anything else. | 太遗憾了 我不想做什么别的事 |
[07:56] | Well, if Jackson’s in, I’m in. | 如果杰克逊参加 我也去 |
[07:57] | Wow. Way to make me feel like a consolation prize. | 哇 让我觉得自己像个安慰奖 |
[08:00] | Since when are you anti-Valentine’s Day? | 你什么时候开始反对情人节了 |
[08:02] | You’re a romantic. | 你可是一个浪漫主义者 |
[08:03] | Well, I-I mean… I mean, you seem like one. | 我的意思是 你看起来像浪漫主义者 |
[08:06] | Yes, well, traditionally, yes, | 是的 传统意义上是这样 |
[08:07] | but, uh, this year, | 但是 今年 |
[08:09] | I thought I’d just embrace the single life. | 我想我应该接受单身生活 |
[08:10] | Shouldn’t you be at the front desk, Boot? | 你不是应该在前台吗 布特 |
[08:12] | Oh. Right. | 噢 没错 |
[08:14] | Sorry. Muscle memory. | 对不起 肌肉记忆 |
[08:16] | I don’t need the gear today, so… | 我今天不需要这些装备 所以 |
[08:19] | S-Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:21] | Ladies! | 女士们 |
[08:22] | O-Officers, I’m having a little get-together tonight. | 警官们 我今晚有个小聚会 |
[08:26] | – Love if you could join. – Pass. | – 期待着你们的加入 – 不去 |
[08:28] | Officer Bishop? | 毕肖普警官呢 |
[08:29] | Don’t even bother with her. | 她想都别想 |
[08:31] | – You have plans? – Yes. | – 你有安排了吗 – 是的 |
[08:32] | – No. – Don’t start. | – 不是吧 – 别开始你的说教 |
[08:36] | Talia. | 塔莉娅 |
[08:38] | What comes after awkward? | 尴尬之后是什么 |
[08:40] | That. | 那个 |
[08:45] | So you going out with Wesley tonight? | 你今晚要和韦斯利约会 |
[08:46] | Nope. | 不是 |
[08:48] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[08:50] | You’re getting a little familiar, Officer West. | 你有点过于亲昵了 韦斯特警官 |
[08:52] | We’re not friends, we’re friendly. | 我们不是朋友 我们只是很友好 |
[08:54] | You do understand the difference. | 你明白其中的区别 |
[08:55] | Yes, ma’am. Your personal life is personal. | 是的 女士 你应该有你的私人生活 |
[08:58] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[09:00] | So, uh… | 所以 呃 |
[09:03] | he did get me a gift. | 他确实送了我一个礼物 |
[09:04] | He didn’t think I saw it, but I did. | 他以为我没看见 但其实我看见了 |
[09:05] | Does that mean I need to get him something? | 那是不是意味着我需要给他买东西 |
[09:07] | I mean, do you want to get him something? | 我是说 你想给他买点什么吗 |
[09:09] | Lord, no. Men are impossible to shop for. | 老天爷 不是 给男人买东西太难了 |
[09:11] | Who needs the pressure? | 谁会去给自己找压力呢 |
[09:12] | You better run! | 你最好快点跑 |
[09:14] | – You better run! – Good God. | – 你最好能跑掉 – 我的老天爷 |
[09:16] | Men should never run naked. | 男人不应该光着身子跑 |
[09:17] | I’ll kill you! | 我会杀了你 |
[09:18] | Looks like Valentine’s Day is starting early. | 看来情人节要提前开始了 |
[09:20] | You’re tackling the naked one! | 你在追那个裸男吗 |
[09:22] | You know, being on my own for once is actually liberating. | 你知道 独自一人实际上是一种解脱 |
[09:26] | Keep trying to convince yourself of that. | 继续说服自己吧 |
[09:28] | I mean, I can see how it might make someone feel less than. | 我的意思是 我能感觉到一个人让我很轻松 |
[09:32] | The secret is just to see the positive. | 秘诀就是要看到积极的一面 |
[09:36] | That’s just my plan for the day. | 这就是我今天的计划 |
[09:38] | – What about you? – What about me? | – 你的计划呢 – 我的计划吗 |
[09:41] | Well, Lopez was giving you a hard time about your plans tonight. | 洛佩兹今晚的计划让你很为难 |
[09:43] | I realized I don’t know anything about your personal life. | 我意识到我对你的私生活一无所知 |
[09:45] | Are you single? Dating? | 你是单身吗 还是有约会对象 |
[09:47] | – In a relationship? – No. | – 有恋情了吗 – 没有 |
[09:51] | – That’s… unhelpful. – Exactly. | – 你这等于没回答 – 你说的对 |
[09:53] | Valentine’s Day is a manufactured holiday | 情人节是一个人造的节日 |
[09:56] | that does nothing but make those alone feel lonelier. | 除了让那些孤独的人感到更加孤独之外 没什么用 |
[09:58] | And those who are in relationships feel disappointed | 而那些正在恋爱的人会感到失望 |
[10:00] | because life isn’t a fairy tale. | 因为生活不是童话 |
[10:03] | Is that why Lopez said not to bother inviting you? | 这就是洛佩兹说不必邀请你去聚会的原因吗 |
[10:06] | ‘Cause of your hatred of all things love-related? | 因为你恨一切与爱有关的东西 |
[10:08] | Not at all. | 也不全是 |
[10:10] | I would love to fail you on your evaluation | 如果你再提起情人节 |
[10:12] | if you bring up Valentine’s Day again. | 我让你对你的评估结果失望的 |
[10:14] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[10:20] | – Mind your business! – I’m just checking the blind spot, | – 管好你的事 – 我只是在检查盲点 |
[10:22] | make sure there’s no one. | 确保没人 |
[10:24] | 7-Adam-15, single car accident. | 7-A-15警员 有一辆车发生事故 |
[10:26] | 1530 Crescent Heights. Unknown injuries. | 新月山庄1503号街 未知伤员 |
[10:29] | 7-Adam-15 responding. | 7-A-15警员收到 |
[10:38] | Control, show us Code 6, 1350 Crescent Heights. | 控制中心 请待我们确认情况是否紧急 我们在新月山庄1350号街 |
[10:41] | We have a power line down. Alert DWP. | 这里电线断了 通知劳务部门 |
[10:43] | Ma’am, stay in the car! It’s not safe! | 女士们 躲在车里 那儿不安全 |
[10:45] | She’s in shock. Don’t! | 她在受惊了 别去 |
[10:47] | We have to do something. | 我们得做点什么 |
[10:56] | I’m going. | 我要上了 |
[10:58] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[11:00] | Come on! Come on. | 来来来 |
[11:11] | Here we go. Easy. Okay. | 好了 当心 |
[11:14] | Control, send an RA to our location. | 指挥中心 派一辆救护车到我们的位置 |
[11:16] | We have an adult female, 30s, | 我们这儿有一个30多岁的成年女性 |
[11:17] | not conscious, not breathing, electric-shock victim. | 没有意识 没有呼吸 电击受害者 |
[11:23] | Come on. | 快醒醒 |
[11:31] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[11:33] | Hey. Welcome back. | 嘿 你醒了 |
[11:35] | – What happened? – Try not to move. | – 发生什么事了 – 别动 |
[11:37] | You were electrocuted. An ambulance is on its way. | 你触电了 救护车正在来的路上 |
[11:42] | Did you save me? | 你救了我吗 |
[11:43] | Uh… | 呃 |
[11:44] | uh, well, yeah. Yeah. | 是吧 我救了你 |
[11:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:49] | Of course. | 这是我该做的 |
[11:54] | Next. | 下一位 |
[11:56] | Hi. Uh… | 嗨 呃 |
[11:58] | I need to talk to a vice cop. | 我要找个副警察谈谈 |
[12:00] | Okay, about what? | 好 说什么 |
[12:02] | Um… | 呃 |
[12:04] | I need to find a hooker. | 我要找个妓女 |
[12:06] | And not a street-walker. | 不是一个站街的那种 |
[12:07] | Uh, she’s, uh, higher class than that. | 她的级别比那高 |
[12:09] | I, uh, met her at a hotel bar | 我在酒店酒吧遇到她的 |
[12:11] | and, uh, spent some, uh, time with her on Saturday, | 我周六会花时间和她在一起 |
[12:15] | and, uh, I’d like to take her out tonight | 今晚我想带她出去约会 |
[12:18] | on a date for, uh, Valentine’s Day. | 因为是情人节 |
[12:23] | So you walked into a police station | 所以你进警察局 |
[12:26] | to find a prostitute? | 是为了找妓女吗 |
[12:28] | Well, yeah. | 对 没错 |
[12:29] | You guys have, like, binders full of them right? | 你们有很多关于她们的文件夹 对吧 |
[12:31] | I figure I can just page through the girls | 我可以翻那些文件夹 |
[12:32] | – till I spot her. – Yeah, uh, | – 直到我找到她 – 是这样的 |
[12:34] | I’m sorry, sir. | 很抱歉先生 |
[12:35] | The LAPD is not a referral service for prostitutes. | 洛杉矶警察局不是妓女的介绍所 |
[12:37] | Okay, uh, you’re standing in the way of true love. | 好吧 你挡在我寻找真爱的路上了 |
[12:41] | And that’s a burden I will have to bear. | 这是我必须承受的负担 |
[12:45] | Next. | 下一位 |
[12:46] | Indecent exposure?! | 什么有伤风化的暴露 |
[12:48] | Her husband was chasing me. What was I supposed to do? | 她丈夫在追我 我该怎么做 |
[12:51] | Not sleep with his wife? | 不要跟他的妻子上床 |
[12:55] | Hey, what happened? | 嘿 怎么了 |
[12:58] | I barely got into my opening statement with Judge Bollard. | 和博拉德法官一起 我都开不了口 |
[13:00] | He kept interrupting me. | 他不停地打断我 |
[13:02] | Words were exchanged. He held me in contempt. | 换句话说 他瞧不起我 |
[13:05] | I’ll take him off your hands and book him. | 我来接你的手盯着他 |
[13:07] | Fine by me. | 没问题 |
[13:08] | Ooh, I recently had a dream like this. | 我最近做了一个这样的梦 |
[13:10] | – Oh, yeah? – Uh-huh. | – 真的吗 – 嗯哼 |
[13:13] | I’m, uh… I’m gonna go get a snack. | 我去吃点零食 |
[13:17] | All right, counselor. | 好了 这位律师 |
[13:18] | I’m gonna need you to empty your pockets. | 我要你掏空口袋 |
[13:19] | – Uh-huh. – And take off your tie | – 呃 – 脱掉你的领带 |
[13:21] | and your shoes and socks. | 鞋子和袜子 |
[13:23] | Do it nice and slow for me. | 慢慢来 慢慢来 |
[13:25] | You’re enjoying this way too much. | 你太享受这种生活了 |
[13:27] | Uh-huh. | 嗯 |
[13:28] | So what exactly did you say to piss off the judge? | 你到底说了什么惹恼了法官 |
[13:31] | I was listing cases | 我列举了 |
[13:33] | of extreme use of force by law enforcement… | 执法部门极端使用武力 |
[13:35] | – trying to set precedent. – Mm, let me guess… | – 试图开创先例的例子 – 让我猜猜 |
[13:37] | he ruled those cases were immaterial. | 他裁定这些案件无关紧要 |
[13:38] | Over and over. It was relevant. | 一遍又一遍的说 这是相关的 |
[13:40] | By the time my client got to booking, | 当我的客户被盯上的时候 |
[13:41] | – his arm was broken. – Was he resisting arrest? | – 他的胳膊断了 – 他拒捕了吗 |
[13:43] | Even if he was, that doesn’t give you permission | 即使他拘捕了 |
[13:45] | to hurt him like that. | 也不能允许那样伤害他 |
[13:47] | Give me permission? | 给我许可吗 |
[13:50] | No, I didn’t… I didn’t mean it like that. | 不 我不是那个意思 |
[13:52] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[13:54] | I changed my mind. You book this guy. | 我改变主意了 你盯着这个人 |
[13:56] | – I got work to do. – Angela, I didn’t mean that. | – 我有工作要做 – 安吉拉 我不是那个意思 |
[14:02] | – Let’s go. – Okay. | – 我们走吧 – 好 |
[14:05] | Look, I don’t want to talk about it, either, | 听着 我也不想谈这个 |
[14:07] | but it’s part of my recovery. | 但这是我康复的一部分 |
[14:08] | Can’t you just admit | 你就不能向你的治疗师 |
[14:10] | all your sins to your therapist? | 承认你所有的罪过吗 |
[14:11] | I alread have. | 我已经去过了 |
[14:13] | The whole point is to make amends | 关键是 |
[14:15] | with the people that I’ve hurt. | 要和我伤害过的人忏悔 |
[14:16] | And I hurt you most of all. | 我伤害你最深 |
[14:19] | And telling me about all the horrible things you did | 告诉我你做的那些可怕的事情 |
[14:22] | is gonna make it better? | 会让事情好起来吗 |
[14:23] | No… But only through honesty | 不会 但只有诚实 |
[14:26] | can you learn to trust me again. | 你才能学会再次信任我 |
[14:29] | Isabel, you… you didn’t do those things | 伊莎贝尔 你做那些事 |
[14:31] | because you’re a bad person. | 不是因为你是一个坏人 |
[14:33] | You did them because you’re a drug addict. | 你这么做是因为你是个瘾君子 |
[14:36] | And addicts lie, they cheat, steal. | 瘾君子说谎 欺骗 偷窃 |
[14:38] | They betray everyone around them. | 他们背叛身边的每一个人 |
[14:39] | It’s hard-wired into their DNA. | 这是与生俱来的 |
[14:43] | So, are you saying you can never trust me again? | 你是说你再也不能相信我了 |
[14:46] | Because I’ll always be an addict. | 因为我永远会是个瘾君子 |
[14:48] | No. | 不是 |
[14:49] | I’m saying that you hurt me because of the drugs. | 我是说你伤害我是因为毒品 |
[14:52] | And you won’t hurt me now because you’re clean. | 你现在不会伤害我了 因为你戒了 |
[14:54] | – You can’t know that. – Sure I can. | – 你不可能知道的 – 我相信我可以 |
[14:56] | If you want to tell me | 如果你想告诉我 |
[14:57] | how you put our IRA into your arm after you left | 你是如何在你离开后把我们的退休金都打进了你的胳膊 |
[14:59] | or how you robbed the neighbors when it ran out, | 或者你是如何在没毒吸的时候抢劫邻居的 |
[15:01] | – go right ahead. – Things are always | – 请说吧 – 在你眼里 |
[15:02] | so black and white with you. It’s… | 事情总是非黑即白的 |
[15:04] | – Comforting? – Maddening. | – 感到欣慰吗 – 真让人抓狂 |
[15:06] | Look, when we got married, | 听着 在咱们结婚了之后 |
[15:08] | I felt this huge weight to live up to your standards. | 我就感觉为了达到你的标准我承受了巨大的压力 |
[15:11] | – I never asked you to. – You didn’t have to. | – 我从没要求你这么做 – 不用你说出来 |
[15:14] | I didn’t want to disappoint you. | 我不想让你失望 |
[15:19] | And all I ever did was fail. | 但我却一直在让你失望 |
[15:26] | Hi… Is Officer Nolan around? | 嗨 诺兰警官在吗 |
[15:30] | Oh, yeah, I think I just saw him. | 在的 我觉得我刚还看见了他 |
[15:32] | – Sorry, you are? – I am a very grateful citizen. | – 不好意思 您是哪位 – 我是一位知恩图报的市民 |
[15:35] | He saved my life this morning. | 他今天早上救了我的命 |
[15:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:42] | Officer Nolan, report to the front desk. | 诺兰警官 请到前台来报到 |
[15:55] | Do you know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[15:56] | Yeah, a bit. | 认识 没有很了解 |
[15:58] | He seems like a lovely man. | 他看起来是个很不错的男人 |
[15:59] | He’s okay. | 他还不错吧 |
[16:04] | He saved my life. | 他救了我的命 |
[16:05] | Yeah, you said. | 知道 你说过了 |
[16:08] | Oh, hey! What are you doing here? | 嘿 你在这儿干什么呀 |
[16:09] | You should be at home in bed. | 你应该在家卧床休息 |
[16:11] | I’m on my way home. | 我这就要回去了 |
[16:12] | The hospital gave me a clean bill of health… | 医院说我没事了 |
[16:14] | …thanks to you. | 多亏了你 |
[16:16] | – Oh, good. – Yeah. | – 很好啊 – 是啊 |
[16:17] | Just some superficial burns. | 只有一些表面的烧伤 |
[16:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:20] | These are for you. | 这些是给你的 |
[16:22] | That is, uh, extremely kind, | 您这真是 非常体贴 |
[16:24] | very thoughtful, and entirely unnecessary. | 非常周到 但完全是没必要的 |
[16:26] | Um, but now you should really get home and get some rest. | 但你现在真的应该回家去好好休息了 |
[16:29] | Well, maybe you can stop by later and check in on me. | 或许你晚点可以顺便来我家来看看我 |
[16:36] | I, um… I do have a, um, long shift | 我 我这次的轮班要很久 |
[16:39] | that I really should be getting back to. | 而且我真的很应该回去了干活了 |
[16:41] | But, again, thank you so much. | 但 再次 非常感谢你 |
[16:42] | This is really nice, and I’m j… | 你这么做真的很暖心 而且我 |
[16:44] | I’m just so glad that you’re all right, | 我也很高兴你没事 |
[16:45] | and, uh, thank you. | 还有 谢谢你 |
[16:47] | That’s… | 这 |
[16:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:51] | Well, thank you. Thank you for… | 也谢谢你 谢谢你 |
[16:54] | Yeah, thank you. | 总之 谢谢你 |
[16:58] | She seems nice. | 她看起来不错啊 |
[16:59] | Uh, yeah, I saved her life. | 是啊 我救了她的命 |
[17:02] | She said. | 她说了 |
[17:05] | Don’t forget your muffins. | 别忘了你的小松饼 |
[17:09] | Right. | 是啊 |
[17:13] | Heavier than they look. | 比它们看起来的要沉呢 |
[17:20] | Excuse me. You have an assault victim. | 不好意思 你这儿有一个袭击受害者 |
[17:22] | We’re here to take his statement. | 我们来这儿给他录口供 |
[17:24] | Room 524… back and to the left. | 524房间 走到头向左转 |
[17:25] | – Thank you. – Have I, um, seen you | – 谢谢你 – 我之前是不是在 |
[17:27] | hiking at Runyon Canyon? | 鲁尼恩峡谷看到过你徒步 |
[17:29] | Quite possibly. | 很有可能啊 |
[17:30] | But I don’t remember seeing you. | 但我不记得见过你啊 |
[17:32] | I mean, I look different out of uniform. | 我觉得 我脱下制服之后会变得很不一样 |
[17:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:36] | I bet you do. | 我觉得也是 |
[17:38] | Come on. | 走了 |
[17:40] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:47] | Good afternoon, sir. I’m Officer Lopez. | 下午好 先生 我是洛佩兹警官 |
[17:48] | This is Officer West. | 这位是韦斯特警官 |
[17:50] | We understand you were attacked. | 我们知道您被袭击了 |
[17:53] | That’s what they keep telling me. | 他们是一直这么告诉我的 |
[17:55] | Doctor said your memory’s a little fuzzy. | 医生说你的记忆有些模糊了 |
[17:57] | Is that the kind way of bringing up my dementia? | 这是一种委婉的说起我的痴呆症的方法吗 |
[18:00] | No. Uh, that’s not what I meant. | 不是 我不是这个意思 |
[18:03] | You were hit on the head when you were attacked. | 你在被袭击时被击中了脑袋 |
[18:05] | Doctor said you might have a concussion. | 医生说你可能有脑震荡 |
[18:08] | Lucky me. | 我可真幸运啊 |
[18:10] | I get dementia and a concussion. | 我不仅得了痴呆还得了脑震荡 |
[18:13] | Can you tell us what you do remember? | 你能告诉我们你还记得什么吗 |
[18:15] | No, not really. No. | 不 不太能 记不得了 |
[18:17] | I know I was downtown. Don’t remember why. | 我知道我在市区 但我不记得为什么了 |
[18:23] | there was this guy running. | 有这么个男的在跑 |
[18:25] | He slammed into me and he knocked me down, and I… | 他猛地撞上了我把我撞到了 我觉得 |
[18:29] | …think he hit me, too. | 他还打中了我 |
[18:31] | I have these bruises. | 我这儿有一些淤青 |
[18:33] | Did you get a look at him? | 你有看清他吗 |
[18:36] | Whether I did or not, I don’t remember. | 不管我看没看到吧 我都不记得了 |
[18:39] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[18:42] | I wish I could be more helpful. | 我希望我能提供更多的帮助 |
[18:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:52] | Hey, do you know if Mr. Scott’s got anyone coming by to see him? | 嘿 你知道斯科特先生有没有什么人来看望他 |
[18:55] | Um, I couldn’t find anyone to call. | 我这儿找不到可以联系的人 |
[18:57] | According to his primary doctor, he lives alone. | 根据他的主治医生 他一个人住 |
[18:59] | No immediate family. | 没有直系亲属 |
[19:00] | I can do a records search for extended family. | 我可以进行记录搜寻找找有没有其他家人了 |
[19:04] | What? I feel bad for him. | 怎么了 我很可怜他 |
[19:05] | That’s nothing to apologize for. | 你不需要为这个道歉 |
[19:08] | I’ll write down his full name and date of birth for you. | 我会写下他的全名和出生日期给你 |
[19:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:13] | 7-Adam-15, 459 in progress. | 7A15 又一起正在进行的入室抢劫案 |
[19:15] | Female locked in bathroom. | 女性锁在了卫生间里 |
[19:17] | States intruder is in her home. | 她说有闯入者进了她的家 |
[19:21] | Control, we are on scene. | 指挥中心 我们到现场了 |
[19:22] | Please tell homeowner to remain in the bathroom. | 请告诉业主继续呆在卫生间里 |
[19:43] | – Clear. – Clear. | – 安全 – 安全 |
[19:46] | Police. | 警察 |
[19:49] | Did a sweep of the house. There’s no one here. | 彻底搜索了整栋房子 没有人在 |
[19:51] | It’s safe to come out. | 现在出来是安全的了 |
[19:57] | Officer Nolan? | 诺兰警官 |
[20:00] | Have you come to my rescue again? | 你是不是又一次来救了我了 |
[20:09] | It’s against the law, to call in a false 911 report. | 虚假报警是犯法的 |
[20:12] | It wasn’t false. I heard someone in the house. | 不是虚假的 我听到有人进了我的家 |
[20:15] | And you just happened to report it | 而你恰巧就在我们是 |
[20:16] | when we were the closest unit? | 最近的队伍的时候报了警 |
[20:18] | What are you accusing me of? | 你这是要指责我什么呢 |
[20:19] | I bet if I check your phone, I’ll find a police scanner app. | 我敢说如果检查你的手机 我会在里面找到一个警察电台应用 |
[20:22] | You waited until you heard we were in your neighborhood | 你一直等到了我们进入了你家附近 |
[20:24] | to place your 911 call. | 才打了911 |
[20:26] | How am I doing? | 我说的对吧 |
[20:31] | Can I talk to her for a minute? | 我可以和她谈谈嘛 |
[20:35] | One minute. | 就一分钟 |
[20:43] | Is that your husband? | 那是你的丈夫吗 |
[20:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:48] | Killed in action? | 在任务中牺牲的吗 |
[20:50] | Just over a year ago. | 就一年前 |
[20:53] | And I’ve been in a daze ever since. | 自那之后我一直到浑浑噩噩的 |
[20:58] | Until today… | 直到今天 |
[21:01] | until you saved my life. | 直到你救了我的命 |
[21:04] | I feel reborn. | 我感到我重生了 |
[21:06] | Like… Like you’ve lifted a cloud off of me. | 就像 就像你掀开了我身上的阴云 |
[21:10] | It has to mean something. | 这一定有意义的 |
[21:12] | That’s just adrenaline. | 只是肾上腺素的作用 |
[21:14] | You had a near-death experience. | 你经历了一次濒死体验 |
[21:16] | It’s not about me. | 这和我无关 |
[21:21] | I’m flattered for the attention. | 我很荣幸能被你注意到 |
[21:24] | I am. | 真的 |
[21:26] | But I am not interested. | 但我没兴趣 |
[21:28] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[21:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:40] | Take care of yourself. | 照顾好你自己 |
[21:45] | I spoke to the court clerk. | 我和法庭书记员谈过了 |
[21:46] | The judge is still not ready to let you go. | 法官还不准备放你走呢 |
[21:48] | You must have really pissed him off. | 你一定是真的真的惹到他了 |
[21:50] | Yeah, I seem to have that effect on people. | 是啊 我似乎是很擅长得罪人呢 |
[21:53] | Look, I’m sorry, okay? | 听着 我很抱歉 好吗 |
[21:55] | I get a little carried away sometimes, | 有时我有点忘乎所以 |
[21:57] | but I know you’re a good cop. | 但我知道你是个好警察 |
[21:58] | Most of us are. | 我们大多都是好警察 |
[22:01] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[22:04] | You get out early enough, I’ll let you take me out to dinner. | 如果你出来的够早 我同意让你带我去吃晚饭 |
[22:07] | I don’t need anything fancy. | 我不需要去什么高大上的地方 |
[22:12] | you know, I already made plans. | 你知道 我已经有了计划了 |
[22:15] | I thought I couldn’t see you, but, um, | 我觉得我可能见不了你 但 |
[22:17] | I could cancel. | 我可以取消的 |
[22:19] | No, it’s… it’s not a big deal. | 不用 没 没什么大事的 |
[22:23] | I gotta get back out there. | 我得出去了 |
[22:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:59] | 【情人节日程:7点与梅兰妮共进晚餐】 | |
[23:03] | You haven’t said a word for an hour. | 你一个小时都没有说话了 |
[23:05] | You’re allowed to be angry with me. | 你可以生我的气的 |
[23:06] | You’re supposed to be. | 你应该生气的 |
[23:08] | I deserve it. | 我活该 |
[23:10] | I don’t want to be angry. | 我不想要生气 |
[23:14] | I just want my wife back. | 我只是想要找回我的妻子 |
[23:18] | But I can’t have that. | 但我得不到了 |
[23:23] | You know, for the last year, | 你知道 在过去的一年了 |
[23:24] | everyone’s told me to just give up on you. | 每个人都告诉我说让我放弃你 |
[23:29] | To let you go ’cause you were… | 放下你 因为你 |
[23:31] | you were gone anyway. | 不管怎么做都不能救回你了 |
[23:35] | But I couldn’t do it. | 但我做不到 |
[23:38] | I couldn’t do it, I mean, | 我真的做不到 |
[23:39] | what kind of husband would I be | 如果我在你迷失方向的时候 |
[23:40] | if I left you when you were lost? | 离开了你 我还算什么丈夫啊 |
[23:47] | But you’re not lost anymore. | 但你不再迷失了 |
[23:49] | And I will always be a reminder of your lowest point… | 而我将永远会让你想起你人生的低谷 |
[23:53] | of that shame you felt | 在你把针管 |
[23:55] | when you put that needle in your arm. | 扎到胳膊里时感到的羞愧 |
[23:58] | So, as… | 所以 只要 |
[24:01] | So, as long as we’re together, | 所以 只要我们还在一起 |
[24:03] | you’re never gonna be able to move forward. | 你就永远没有办法朝前看 |
[24:16] | This is the end. | 该结束了 |
[24:30] | Look, I should, uh… I should get on the road. | 听着 我应该 我应该走了 |
[24:33] | – Okay. – But, uh… | – 好的 – 但 |
[24:37] | you’re doing great here. | 你状态真的很好 |
[24:50] | Hey, um… | 嘿 |
[24:51] | – Yeah? – Thank you. | – 怎么了 – 谢谢你 |
[24:55] | For what? | 谢我什么 |
[24:59] | For never giving up on me. | 谢谢你从没放弃过我 |
[25:04] | – Yeah. – | 没事 |
[25:15] | Ready to go? | 准备好出发了吗 |
[25:17] | Yeah. Just looking for a next of kin | 是的 在帮斯科特先生寻找 |
[25:19] | for Mr. Scott. | 他的近亲 |
[25:20] | Guy led quite a life. | 他的一生真精彩 |
[25:23] | Lived all over | 四处游历 |
[25:24] | but was an only child. | 但是是独子 |
[25:27] | Never married. | 从没结过婚 |
[25:29] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[25:31] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[25:34] | Good thing I didn’t get him a gift. | 幸好我没送他礼物 |
[25:36] | Who? Wesley? Why? | 谁 韦斯利吗 为什么 |
[25:38] | I think I misread our relationship. | 我想我误解了我们的关系 |
[25:41] | Hey, just the two I was looking for. | 嘿 刚想找你们两个呢 |
[25:43] | So, something weird came up in connection | 那么 关于我之前给你们打的 |
[25:45] | to the dispatch call that I sent you on earlier… | 调度电话 我感觉有些奇怪 |
[25:47] | – The old guy who was attacked? – What about him? | – 关于那个被袭击的老头 – 他怎么了 |
[25:51] | Well, I was compiling a list of the day’s dispatches… | 是这样 我在整理当天各项调度任务的时候 |
[25:53] | totally not my favorite part of the job, by the way… | 顺便说 这完全不是我工作中最喜欢的部分 |
[25:55] | and something just popped out at me. | 然后我发现了一些事情 |
[25:58] | There was an attempted abduction | 就在你们的受害者被发现的地方 |
[26:00] | right by where your attack victim was found. | 发生了一起绑架未遂案件 |
[26:02] | The woman fought off her attacker, | 那位女士打跑了袭击她的人 |
[26:03] | and the guy just fled. | 那个人就跑了 |
[26:05] | Could be that’s who slammed into Mr. Scott. | 可能就是那个人撞了斯科特先生 |
[26:07] | Did the woman leave a description of the guy? | 那位女士有没有那个案犯的测写 |
[26:09] | She just said he was Caucasian male, strong. | 她刚刚说他是白种人 很强壮 |
[26:12] | – Thanks, Nell. – Sure. | – 谢了 内尔 – 没事 |
[26:14] | And our only other potential witness has dementia, | 而且我们唯一的潜在证人患有痴呆 |
[26:17] | can’t remember what the guy looked like. | 无法记起那个家伙长什么样子 |
[26:18] | Let’s go try and jog his memory. | 我们去试试唤醒他的记忆吧 |
[26:25] | Hey. What are you, uh, doing out of bed? | 嘿 你 下床干什么 |
[26:28] | I need to go home. My mother made dinner. | 我得回家了 我妈妈做好了晚饭 |
[26:30] | Sir, do you know where you are? | 先生 你知道你在哪吗 |
[26:32] | Yeah. Yeah. I’m in the hospital. | 知道 知道 我在一个医院里 |
[26:34] | I just had my appendix out. | 我刚刚切除了我的阑尾 |
[26:35] | I’m guessing that was a long time ago. | 我猜那是很久以前的事情了 |
[26:37] | Okay, let’s get you back in bed. | 好了 我们把你扶到床上去吧 |
[26:40] | – Hey, uh, can you help us? – Sure. | – 嘿 能帮下忙吗 – 当然 |
[26:43] | Mr. Scott, you need to get back in bed. | 斯科特先生 你需要回到床上 |
[26:45] | – Doctor’s orders, okay? – Oh. | – 这是医嘱 好吗 – 好吧 |
[26:49] | Okay. | 很好 |
[26:51] | Here you go. | 躺好 |
[26:53] | Uh, do we need to come back? | 那 我们需不需要一会儿再来 |
[26:56] | Oh, no. No. | 不用了 |
[26:57] | He’s okay. Aren’t you, Mr. Scott? | 他没事了 对吧 斯科特先生 |
[26:59] | Yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah. | 对 对 我没事 |
[27:00] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | – 谢谢你 – 谢谢 |
[27:01] | No worries. | 没事 |
[27:04] | I’m Officer Lopez. Do you remember me from earlier? | 我是洛佩兹警官 您还记得我吗 |
[27:07] | Uh-huh, I think so. | 是的 我记得吧 |
[27:09] | You’re in the hospital because you were assaulted. | 您进医院是因为你被袭击了 |
[27:11] | Uh, right, right, right, right, right. | 哦 对 对 对 对 没错 |
[27:14] | Yeah, that’s why my head hurts? | 好吧 我的头就是这么受伤的吗 |
[27:16] | – Exactly. – We, uh, think the person | – 没错 – 我们认为那个 |
[27:18] | who assaulted you attacked someone else beforehand. | 袭击您的人之前还袭击过别人 |
[27:20] | That you were in the wrong place at the wrong time. | 您只是在错的时间出现在错的地点而已 |
[27:22] | Do you remember being assaulted earlier today? | 您还记得今天早些时候被袭击了吗 |
[27:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:27] | I remember being knocked down. And… And… | 我记得我被撞倒了 然后 然后 |
[27:29] | And I think he hit me, too, ’cause I… | 我还记得他还打我了 因为我 |
[27:31] | Yeah, you said that. | 是的 您说过了 |
[27:32] | Is there, um, anything else you can tell us about him? | 关于那个人 您有什么信息可以告诉我们吗 |
[27:36] | He was tall. | 他很高 |
[27:39] | He was white. | 他是白人 |
[27:43] | Um, his hair was long, I think. | 他头发很长 我觉得 |
[27:55] | I’m sorry. That’s all I got. | 抱歉 我只记得这些了 |
[27:56] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[27:58] | That’s more than we had before. | 我们已经比之前掌握的多了 |
[28:00] | Try and get some rest. | 试着休息一下吧 |
[28:01] | Is she all right? | 她还好吗 |
[28:03] | The woman he attacked? | 他袭击的那位女士 |
[28:05] | From what I hear, yes. | 据我所知 是的 |
[28:10] | That’s good. That’s good. | 那还好 那还好 |
[28:18] | – Son of a bitch. – What? | – 该死 – 怎么了 |
[28:21] | He asked if she was all right, | 他问那位女士怎么样了 |
[28:23] | but you never said the other victim was a woman. | 但你从来没说过另一个受害者是女性 |
[28:25] | He’s the one who attacked her. | 他就是那个袭击她的人 |
[28:31] | He’s got dementia. It was diagnosed three years ago. | 他得了痴呆 三年前确诊的 |
[28:34] | Doesn’t mean he couldn’t have tried to abduct that woman. | 不代表他就不会试图绑架那个女人 |
[28:37] | He hits his head as he’s escaping. | 他逃跑的时候撞到了头 |
[28:38] | Someone finds him disoriented, | 有人发现他神志不清醒 |
[28:40] | takes him to the hospital. | 就把他带到了医院 |
[28:42] | And he’s too out of it to object. | 并且他无法反抗 |
[28:44] | Just has to play along. | 只能配合 |
[28:45] | Makes up a story about getting attacked. | 就编了一个被袭击的故事 |
[28:46] | Or maybe he really did forget about it, | 又或者他真的忘记了 |
[28:48] | and he’s just trying to fill in the blanks in his memory. | 并且他只想填补记忆中的空白 |
[28:51] | All right, so what do we do? | 好吧 那我们该怎么做 |
[28:54] | I’m going back to the station to mobilize Major Crimes. | 我要回局里召集重案组 |
[28:56] | They’ll get a warrant for his DNA | 他们会拿到调查他DNA的搜查令 |
[28:58] | and check it against the woman who was attacked. | 然后与那位被袭击的女士进行对比 |
[28:59] | You stay here and make sure he doesn’t go anywhere. | 你待在这 确保他不会去任何地方 |
[29:02] | Do you really think he could’ve done it? | 你不会真的觉得是他干的吧 |
[29:04] | I mean, he seems so lost. | 我是说 他看起来那么迷茫 |
[29:07] | Getting sick doesn’t make you a saint. | 生病并不意味着就是圣人 |
[29:17] | – Hey, ready? – I guess so. | – 嘿 准备好了吗 – 我想是的 |
[29:19] | Don’t act so excited. | 别太激动了 |
[29:21] | Do you think it’s weird that we’re the only ones | 你不觉得只有我们去参加 |
[29:24] | going to your anti-Valentine’s Day thing? | 你的反情人节活动有点奇怪吗 |
[29:25] | It’s only as weird as we let it be. | 只有我们想让它变奇怪的时候 才会变奇怪 |
[29:27] | Besides, I’m sure other people will meet us there. | 另外 我保证其他人会在那里等我们的 |
[29:29] | Ah! Officer Lopez, have you reconsidered | 洛佩兹警官 你有没有重新考虑 |
[29:31] | about joining us this evening? | 今晚加入我们呢 |
[29:32] | No chance. We’re still working a case. | 不可能 我们还在调查一个案子 |
[29:33] | Which means Jackson won’t be there. | 也就是说杰克逊也不会去 |
[29:35] | It’s going to be fun. Not weird. Fun. | 会很有趣的 不会奇怪 是有趣 |
[29:38] | Who are the flowers for? | 这些花是给谁的 |
[29:39] | – Oh, they came in for Talia. – From who? | – 那些花是给塔利亚的 – 谁送的 |
[29:41] | – None of your business. – None of your business. | – 不关你的事 – 不关你的事 |
[29:42] | – That’s none of my business. – Should I go find her? | – 不关我的事 – 需要我去问问她吗 |
[29:44] | No, I’ll do it. | 不用 我去吧 |
[29:46] | Fun. | 有意思 |
[29:51] | These came for you. | 这些花是给你的 |
[29:55] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢了 |
[29:57] | They look expensive. | 看起来很贵 |
[30:00] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[30:02] | I thought you broke things off with him. | 我还以为你跟他分手了呢 |
[30:05] | It’s complicated. | 事情很复杂 |
[30:07] | He went back to his wife? | 他又回到他老婆身边了吗 |
[30:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:12] | Then it’s simple. He’s married, not separated. | 那就显而易见了 他结婚了 没分居 |
[30:14] | And you’re done. | 而且你俩玩完了 |
[30:19] | Officer Lopez, | 洛佩兹警官 |
[30:20] | detectives looked into your hospital Vic. | 警探们调查了你们医院里的受害者 |
[30:22] | Am I right about him trying to abduct that woman? | 那我对他试图绑架那个女人的猜测对吗 |
[30:24] | It’s much bigger than that. | 不止如此 |
[30:26] | When they looked into his background, | 当他们调查他的背景时 |
[30:27] | they got hits on several attacks | 他们发现了超过三十年 |
[30:29] | on similar women spanning over three decades. | 有类似女人被袭击的几起案件 |
[30:31] | Over a dozen unsolved cases, some of them homicides. | 有十几起悬案 还有几起谋杀 |
[30:33] | I think you may have found a serial killer. | 我认为你们可能抓到了一个连环杀手 |
[30:35] | Was the dementia just a cover? | 痴呆只是个幌子吗 |
[30:37] | Not necessarily. | 不一定 |
[30:38] | He went dormant after his first diagnosis. | 他在第一次诊断后就失忆了 |
[30:40] | So what? He, like, forgot he liked | 所以 他 就像是忘记自己 |
[30:41] | – to kill women? – I don’t know. | – 喜欢杀害女性了吗 – 我不知道 |
[30:43] | It’s possible today was a “good memory” day… | 可能今天是他的“美好回忆”日 |
[30:44] | where he got his taste back. | 他把他的喜好又找回来了 |
[30:46] | FBI is sending somebody from Quantico. | 联邦调查局已经从匡提科派人来了 |
[30:48] | Major Crimes is sending a mobilizing team | 重案组已经派出一个动员小组 |
[30:50] | to question him tonight. | 连夜审讯他 |
[30:51] | You sure you got him squared away? | 你确定他跑不了吗 |
[30:53] | Yes, Officer West is with him. | 是的 韦斯特警官正在看着他 |
[30:54] | Go make sure. | 去确认一下 |
[31:02] | 警探们认为凯文是个连环杀手 别让他离开你的视线 我马上过来 | |
[31:23] | Sorry. Oh, thanks. | 抱歉 谢谢你 |
[31:32] | Mr. Scott? Kevin? | 斯科特先生 凯文 |
[31:46] | It’s not twisting. | 他们并没有转开 |
[31:47] | Just put it… put it on the corner. | 转其中一个角就好了 |
[31:48] | – Right? – Yeah, and then you grind it. | – 这样吗 – 是的 然后再转圈 |
[31:50] | – Knu… Knuckle in? – Yeah. | – 这样压吗 – 没错 |
[31:51] | I thought you were gonna invite a bunch of people. | 我还以为你会邀请很多人 |
[31:53] | I did. They could still come. | 我邀请了 他们会来的 |
[31:56] | Well… I found a date. | 好吧 我找到了一个约会对象 |
[31:59] | I met her at the store where I went to buy the wine. | 我去买酒的时候在店里遇到她的 |
[32:01] | – You were gone 20 minutes. – I know. | – 你就走了二十分钟 – 我知道 |
[32:03] | Apparently I still got it. | 显然我还宝刀未老 |
[32:05] | Ooh! That might just be her. | 一定是她来了 |
[32:07] | Coming! | 来了 |
[32:09] | Looks very nice. Okay. | 看起来不错 好了 |
[32:12] | See what we have here. | 看看这有什么 |
[32:13] | Knowing him, it’s going to be very expensive. | 以我对他的了解 这应该很贵 |
[32:16] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 大伙 |
[32:18] | I want you to meet Denise. | 我想让你们见见 丹妮斯 |
[32:22] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[32:25] | What a small world. | 世界真小 |
[32:34] | All right, Mr. Scott, it’s time for your… | 好了 斯科特先生 您该吃 |
[32:39] | You too. | 你也是 |
[32:43] | – She’s crazy. – She’s in pain | – 她疯了 – 她很痛苦 |
[32:45] | and trying to cope with the loss of her husband. | 在努力接受失去丈夫的事实 |
[32:47] | – By stalking you? – It’s a cry for help. | – 通过跟踪你吗 – 这是个求救信号 |
[32:49] | Hey. She seems nice, right? | 嘿 她看起来不错吧 |
[32:52] | Yeah, um, so here’s the thing. | 是的 呃 事情是这样的 |
[32:54] | She’s actually just using you to get to me | 其实她只是利用你来接近我 |
[32:56] | because I saved her life earlier, | 因为我之前救了她一命 |
[32:58] | and now she’s transferring the feelings | 现在她把她对已故丈夫的 |
[32:59] | she had for her late husband onto me. | 感情转移到了我身上 |
[33:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:05] | Then you might not want her wandering around your house. | 那你可能不想她在你家晃悠 |
[33:10] | I really don’t. I should go find her. | 我确实不想 我该去跟找她说 |
[33:30] | Where’s Kevin?! | 凯文在哪 |
[33:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:33] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[33:36] | He has my weapon. | 他拿走了我的枪 |
[33:38] | Stay here and make sure he’s all right. | 待在这 确保他没事 |
[33:40] | 7-Adam-07, officer attacked at Shaw Memorial, | 7-A-07 有警官在萧纪念馆医院遇袭 |
[33:42] | suspect is dressed in green scrubs, armed, | 嫌犯身着绿色制服 身上有武器 |
[33:43] | send backup. | 派人支援 |
[33:50] | Kevin! | 凯文 |
[33:51] | Stop! Police! | 站住 警察 |
[33:53] | Stop! Freeze! | 站住 别动 |
[34:24] | Stop resisting. | 放弃抵抗 |
[34:26] | It’s over. You’re under arrest. | 都结束了 你被捕了 |
[34:29] | Denise, I… | 丹妮斯 我 |
[34:32] | My hero. | 我的英雄 |
[34:35] | Denise, this is… | 丹妮斯 这太 |
[34:37] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[34:39] | I know what you’re gonna say. | 我知道你要说什么 |
[34:43] | You’re already in love with somebody else. | 你已经爱上别人了 |
[34:45] | I-I’m not. | 我没有 |
[34:47] | Please. | 得了吧 |
[34:48] | I saw you two talking on the deck. | 我看到你俩在那边上谈话的样子了 |
[34:51] | It’s so apparent. | 太明显了 |
[34:53] | Yeah, that’s not… | 好吧 那其实不是 |
[34:54] | I just wish you’d look at me | 我真希望你看着我的时候 |
[34:56] | the way you look at her. | 也能用看她的那种眼神 |
[35:00] | Look, Denise, I-I know you’re going through a hard time, | 听着 丹妮丝 我知道你现在生活很不顺 |
[35:03] | and I’m so sorry, but honestly, | 我很抱歉 但是说真的 |
[35:06] | y-y-you have to believe me. | 你得相信我 |
[35:07] | I’m not the answer to your problems. | 我并不是你问题的根源 |
[35:10] | I know that now. | 我现在知道了 |
[35:13] | Okay, good. | 很好 |
[35:14] | Let’s just get you dressed, | 你赶紧把衣服穿上 |
[35:16] | and I’ll get you a car home. | 我叫辆车送你回家 |
[35:25] | No. | 不 |
[35:28] | – Okay. Yeah. – Know what? Hey, hey! | – 好的 好的 – 你知道吗 喂 喂 |
[35:31] | We need to make her throw up. | 我们得让她吐出来 |
[35:32] | Poison Control said not to do that. | 中毒控制中心说不要这么做 |
[35:34] | There’s a greater chance she could choke on her own vomit. | 她很有可能会被自己的呕吐物呛到 |
[35:35] | Well, let’s put her in the shower! | 那就把她放到淋浴器下面 |
[35:37] | They said sudden change in temperature | 他们说温度的骤变 |
[35:38] | could send her into a state of shock. | 可能会引起她的休克 |
[35:39] | Why’s everything I learned wrong? | 我学过的东西怎么都是错的 |
[35:41] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[35:42] | They said we just need to keep her alert. | 他们说我们只需要让她保持清醒就行 |
[35:43] | Ambulance is on the way. Hey! | 救护车已经在路上了 嘿 |
[35:45] | Hey, Denise. | 嘿 丹妮斯 |
[35:47] | Need you to stay with us, okay? | 你要保持清醒 好吗 |
[35:49] | Denise. | 丹妮斯 |
[35:53] | Hey, I need you with us, okay? | 嘿 你要坚持住 好吗 |
[35:55] | You’re gonna stay with us, all right? | 你要坚持住 好吗 |
[35:57] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[36:01] | Paul. | 保罗 |
[36:06] | You were supposed to come home. | 你应该回家的 |
[36:09] | You promised me you’d come home. | 你答应我你会回家的 |
[36:15] | What am I supposed to do without you? | 没有你我可怎么办啊 |
[36:20] | You fight. He’d want you to fight. | 你要与之抗争 他想让你与之抗争 |
[36:23] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[36:24] | Right here, right here. One, two, three. | 在这里 站起来 一 二 三 |
[36:26] | Come on. Okay. | 站起来 好的 |
[36:28] | All right. | 好的 |
[36:33] | I should really go with her. | 我真应该和她一起去的 |
[36:37] | Have you learned nothing? | 你还没有长记性吗 |
[36:39] | Going to the hospital with your suicidal stalker | 陪着你的自杀式跟踪狂一起去医院 |
[36:41] | is definitely not a good idea. | 肯定不是一个好主意 |
[36:43] | She’s alone. | 她单独一个人 |
[36:48] | I’ll go with her. | 我去陪她吧 |
[36:49] | I just hope you see the irony | 希望你能看出来我要和你的 |
[36:51] | of me spending Valentine’s Day with your stalker. | 跟踪狂一起过情人节是多么讽刺 |
[36:53] | I owe you. | 我欠你一个人情 |
[36:54] | Yeah, you do. | 没错 |
[37:00] | Oh, what are you doing here? | 你怎么来了啊 |
[37:02] | I thought you were off today. | 我还以为你今天休假呢 |
[37:04] | I was. I just, uh… | 是要休假的 我只是 |
[37:06] | I needed to take my mind off some personal stuff, | 我需要把我的注意力从一些私事上转移一下 |
[37:08] | so I figured a stack of paperwork would do the trick. | 我猜来这里处理一下文件就行了 |
[37:12] | Well, I was gonna head over to Nolan’s. | 我现在要去诺兰家 |
[37:14] | He’s having, like, an anti-Valentine’s Day thing. | 他要开一个反情人节的派对 |
[37:17] | Um, maybe I’ll see you there? | 我们一会儿在他家见吧 |
[37:20] | No. No, I’m not feeling very social. | 不 不了 我现在不太想和大家一起玩儿 |
[37:26] | Tim. | 蒂姆 |
[37:29] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | – 你还好吗 – 没事 |
[37:38] | Nell? | 内尔 |
[37:39] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[37:42] | Look, I have no right to ask this, | 听着 我知道我没权利这么问你 |
[37:46] | but I really don’t want to do paperwork right now. | 但我真的不想处理什么文件 |
[37:49] | And the thought of going back to my empty house | 而一想到要独自回到我那空荡荡的家 |
[37:52] | is unbearable, so… | 我就难以忍受 |
[37:57] | …if you’d be up for a totally platonic | 如果你想在情人节喝一场 |
[37:59] | Valentine’s Day drink… | 柏拉图式的酒的话 |
[38:02] | …I could use a friend. | 我想找个朋友陪我 |
[38:06] | I can be that. | 我可以陪你 |
[38:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:14] | – Judge says you can go. – About time. | – 法官说你可以走了 – 终于能走了 |
[38:17] | You should still be able to make your date with Melanie. | 你现在还来得及去和梅勒妮约会 |
[38:22] | How exactly did you know about that? | 你是怎么知道这件事的 |
[38:25] | Ah. Let me guess. | 我来猜一下 |
[38:27] | You performed an illegal search of my phone. | 你非法检查了我的手机 |
[38:30] | I did it as a civilian, not in conjunction with a case, | 我是作为普通人查的 不是借案件之由查的 |
[38:33] | so it’s not an illegal search. | 所以这并不是非法搜查 |
[38:35] | Does that make it better? | 这么说有好一点吗 |
[38:37] | No. | 没有 |
[38:39] | Melanie is my stepmom. | 梅勒妮是我继母 |
[38:41] | My dad died last year. | 我爸爸去年去世了 |
[38:42] | She was gonna be alone, | 今年没有人陪她过节 |
[38:44] | so I’m taking her out to dinner. | 所以我要带她出去吃晚餐 |
[38:47] | Oh. | 哦 |
[38:49] | I really screwed that up, didn’t I? | 我完全搞砸了这件事 对吧 |
[38:51] | Yep. | 是的 |
[38:58] | – Hey. – Hey! | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[38:59] | Hey, uh, I just wanted to stop by | 嘿 我只是想来看一下 |
[39:02] | – and see if you were doing okay. – Oh, I’m fine. | – 你还好吗 – 我没事 |
[39:05] | They wanted to send me home, but… | 他们想让我回家 但是 |
[39:06] | they don’t know how thick my skull is. | 他们不知道我头有多铁 |
[39:09] | do you have time to grab a bite? | 你有时间去吃饭吗 |
[39:11] | Uh, I get a break in 15 minutes. | 我有15分钟的休息时间 |
[39:14] | But the food here is terrible, so… | 但是这儿的饭很难吃 所以 |
[39:15] | Oh, well, that’s why I brought takeout. | 所以我才带了外卖过来 |
[39:19] | Yeah, I’m an Ova-Lacto Vegetarian | 我是个乳铁蛋白素食主义者 |
[39:21] | with an immune-mediated response | 并且对坚果 大豆和小麦 |
[39:23] | to nuts, soy, and wheat, so… | 过敏 所以 |
[39:27] | Of course. | 好吧 |
[39:29] | I’m just messing with you. I eat everything. | 我开玩笑的 我不挑食的 |
[39:31] | – I’m like a goat. – A goat? That’s… | – 我就像山羊一样 – 山羊吗 那真是 |
[39:34] | I’d say you’re just… | 要我说 你长得 |
[39:36] | just a little bit better looking. | 有点好看 |
[39:38] | You think I look good now. | 你现在就觉得我长得好看吗 |
[39:39] | Wait till you see me when I get out | 等我不在这些日光灯下的时候 |
[39:40] | from under these fluorescents. | 你再来评价吧 |
[39:42] | So it’s a date? | 所以这算是约会喽 |
[39:45] | Oh, it’s happening. | 我们是要一起吃饭 |
[39:46] | Whether it’s a date or not depends on how it goes. | 是不是约会得看后续发展情况了 |
[40:00] | And what’s this? | 这是什么呀 |
[40:02] | Oh, you know it’s gonna take more than a little bar fight | 你知道的 一场酒吧斗殴是没法 |
[40:04] | to torpedo our Valentine’s Day. | 破坏我们的情人节的 |
[40:06] | – I love you. – I know. | – 我爱你 – 我知道 |
[40:09] | So, did you give any more thought | 你后来有没有考虑 |
[40:12] | to what we talked about last night? | 我们昨天晚上说的事呢 |
[40:15] | You can take your full pension in six months. | 你可以在六个月内拿到你的全额养老金 |
[40:17] | We could travel the world. We can make up for lost time. | 我们可以去周游世界 弥补我们失去的时间 |
[40:21] | Doesn’t that sound nice? | 这样不好吗 |
[40:24] | Yeah, look. | 听我说 |
[40:27] | I’m not ready to be done here just yet. | 我现在还没打算退休 |
[40:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:34] | But I’m not gonna stop talking about it. | 但我还会一直唠叨这件事的 |
[40:36] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[40:43] | Okay. Sit down. | 好了 坐下吧 |
[40:46] | I hope she’s okay. | 我希望她没事了 |
[40:47] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[40:50] | I have to say, your, uh, first solo Valentine’s Day | 不得不说 你第一个单独过的情人节 |
[40:53] | was quite the adventure. | 充满着冒险和刺激啊 |
[40:54] | That’s an understatement. | 你这说法还挺含蓄 |
[40:58] | Can I confess something? | 我能向你坦白一件事吗 |
[41:00] | Of course. | 当然能了 |
[41:01] | It made me feel good. | 我感觉非常开心 |
[41:03] | That she was into me. | 对于她迷恋我这件事 |
[41:05] | You know, ob-obviously before I realized | 当然了 是在我发现 |
[41:07] | she was not doing well. | 她情况一团糟之前 |
[41:09] | And I would’ve never have acted on it. | 虽然我永远都不会采取行动 |
[41:10] | Just sometimes, though… especially today… | 但有时候 尤其是今天这种日子 |
[41:14] | you just want someone to tell you that you’re pretty. | 你需要有人告诉你 你是招人喜欢的 |
[41:17] | Does that sound stupid? | 这么想是不是很蠢 |
[41:18] | No. | 不 |
[41:20] | It sounds human. | 是人都会这么想 |
[41:23] | Where the hell is everybody?! | 大家都去哪儿了 |
[41:25] | Uh, long story. | 一言难尽 |
[41:28] | I thought you had plans. | 我还以为你有别的计划呢 |
[41:29] | I canceled them. | 我取消了那些计划 |
[41:30] | Great! Come in. | 太好了 快进来 |
[41:32] | Uh, Talia, this is Ben. | 塔莉娅 这是本 |
[41:34] | 本 这是塔莉娅・毕夏普 我的搭档 Ben, this is Talia Bishop, my T.O. | |
[41:36] | – Hi. – Nice to meet you. | – 嗨 – 很高兴见到你 |
[41:38] | John sings your praises almost every day. | 约翰每天都在说你的好话 |
[41:39] | – Really? – I don’t know about every day. | – 真的吗 – 好像也没有每天吧 |
[41:41] | I might’ve said a few nice things about you. | 我可能赞美了你几句 |
[41:42] | Can I get you a drink? | 你想喝点什么吗 |
[41:44] | There’s plenty of food if you’re hungry. | 如果你饿的话 这儿有很多吃的 |
[41:45] | Can you make a martini? Extra dirty? | 你会做马提尼酒吗 多放点橄榄 |
[41:48] | Can I ever. | 当然可以了 |
[41:49] | So you two went to college together? | 所以你们俩是大学同学 |
[41:51] | That’s right. We were roommates. | 没错 我们当时是室友 |
[41:52] | So that means you have a lot of embarrassing stories | 这么说你那里肯定有很多 |
[41:54] | – about Officer Nolan here. – Yes, I do. | – 诺兰警官的糗事喽 – 没错 |
[41:56] | I don’t like | 我可不喜欢 |
[41:58] | the direction this just took. | 这个话题啊 |
[42:00] | So picture this… | 这张照片 |
[42:02] | Junior year. | 是大三的时候 |
[42:03] | John is going through his hair metal phase. | 约翰的发型像钢丝球一样 |
[42:06] | Hey. | 喂 |