| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:07] | He’s clean. | 他没问题 | 
| [00:09] | See? | 我说吧…… | 
| [00:10] | – Just out for a stroll. – A stroll? | – 我就是出来溜溜。 – 只是溜溜? | 
| [00:12] | It is sad the way you guys are harassing an innocent man. | 你们这么骚扰一个无辜的男人,真是可悲。 | 
| [00:15] | Officer Nolan, are you familiar with the Crack Almanac? | Nolan警官,你了解破警指南(《破解年鉴》)吗? | 
| [00:17] | – Is it available on Kindle? – Four basic principles… | – Kindle上有了? – 四项基本原则… | 
| [00:19] | Look Out, Cook Out, Cash Out, Stash Out. | 观察,制毒,现金,藏匿 | 
| [00:21] | Cook out… cook cocaine into crack. | 制毒……把可卡因碎片化 | 
| [00:23] | – Look out… – For the cops. | – 观察…… – 警察 | 
| [00:25] | You really could stand to work on that one. | 你完全可以胜任这一工作 | 
| [00:27] | Stash out. | 藏匿 | 
| [00:28] | You want to stash the rocks nearby | 你想把毒品藏起来 | 
| [00:29] | so if the cops catch you, you’re clean. | 这样警察抓到你,啥也发现不了 | 
| [00:34] | – So, you want me to… – Yep. | – 所以,你要我去…… – 猜对了 | 
| [00:35] | Of course. | 还能有别的么 | 
| [00:42] | Oh, God. | 哦,天哪 | 
| [00:44] | Oh! That stinks! | 哦! 臭死了! | 
| [00:46] | See, I don’t even… | 你看,我并没有…… | 
| [00:52] | – Goat. – Okay. You know what? | – 羊头 – 好吧。你知道么…… | 
| [00:54] | Maybe D’Andre | 也许D’Andre | 
| [00:56] | really is just out for a stroll. | 真的只是出来溜溜 | 
| [00:57] | Ah, but there is still one principle left, Officer Nolan… | 啊……还有一条原则落下了,Nolan警官 | 
| [01:01] | Cash out. | 现金 | 
| [01:02] | See, a real good hustler | 看,一个真正的毒贩 | 
| [01:04] | only wants to be seen on his corner doing business, | 只想安静地在自己的角落里做生意 | 
| [01:06] | which means if D’Andre is here, so is his money. | 这就意味着如果D’Andre出现在这里,他的钱也会在这儿 | 
| [01:20] | That’s not mine. | 这不是我的 | 
| [01:21] | You sure? | 你确定? | 
| [01:22] | Cause it looks like a couple thousand here. | 这看上去好像有好几千块啊 | 
| [01:25] | Can I see that remote? | 我能看一下那个遥控器吗? | 
| [01:27] | I got Henry this same model for Christmas. | 我给Henry买了同样型号的做圣诞礼物 | 
| [01:38] | Cash out and stash out. | 现金与藏匿 | 
| [01:39] | Stroll’s over. Turn around, put your hands behind your back. | 溜达结束,转身,手背后 | 
| [01:41] | Left, left, pull up, pull up, pull up. | 往左…左…拉起来…拉…拉… | 
| [01:45] | Sorry! | 啊…抱歉 | 
| [01:50] | Yo, I need a break. | 唉…我要休假 | 
| [01:52] | I can’t believe we don’t get | 简直不敢相信 | 
| [01:53] | a single vacation or personal day | 在一整年试用期里 | 
| [01:55] | during our entire probationary year. | 我们一天假都没有 | 
| [01:56] | It’s how we prove our commitment. | 这就是我们履行承诺的方式 | 
| [01:58] | Wearing wool in August isn’t enough? | 八月穿羊毛衫还不够吗? | 
| [02:00] | Why are you so cheery? | 你为什么这么开心? | 
| [02:02] | I’m just livin’ my best life. | 我正在过着我最好的生活 | 
| [02:03] | Oh. | 哦 | 
| [02:04] | – Jessica. – Jessica. | |
| [02:06] | No. | 不是 | 
| [02:08] | Yeah, okay, a little. | 好吧,一点点 | 
| [02:09] | – Yes, yes, yeah, a little. – Yeah. | – 好吧,好吧,一点点 – 就是 | 
| [02:10] | That’s great. You… You seem really happy. | 很好啊,你看上去真的很开心 | 
| [02:13] | – Thank you. – Oh, we should do a double date. | – 谢谢! – 哦,我们应该来个四人约会 | 
| [02:14] | I’d love for you to meet Gino. | 我希望你认识一下Gino | 
| [02:16] | Sounds great, but she’s out of town right now. | 听上去不错啊,可她现在已经出城了 | 
| [02:17] | She’s, uh, doing a lecture | 她…要去国土安全部 | 
| [02:18] | at the Department of Homeland Security. | 做个讲座 | 
| [02:20] | Can I have your attention? | 注意了 | 
| [02:22] | Let’s go, Boots. | 走吧,菜鸟 | 
| [02:23] | Everyone, gather up. | 集合 | 
| [02:27] | All right, guys, listen up. | 好了,弟兄们,注意听 | 
| [02:29] | Internal Affairs will be conducting | 内务部本周要开展 | 
| [02:31] | random integrity tests this week. | 随机操守测试 | 
| [02:33] | – Reversals. – That’s right, Officer West. | – 角色转换 – 正确,West警官 | 
| [02:35] | What’s a reversal? | 啥是角色转换? | 
| [02:36] | Where cops go undercover to rat out other cops. | 就是警察变装查其他警察 | 
| [02:38] | IA officers will be spending the week | 内务部警官要用一周时间 | 
| [02:40] | pretending to be criminals | 假扮罪犯 | 
| [02:42] | so they can analyze how we treat them. | 来测试我们怎么对待他们 | 
| [02:43] | So, what Tim said. | 所以,正如Tim所说 | 
| [02:46] | Do you think this is a joke, Officer Lopez? Officer Bradford? | 你们觉得这很好笑吗,Lopez警官,Bradford警官? | 
| [02:49] | – No, ma’am. – No, ma’am. | – 不,女士 – 不,女士 | 
| [02:50] | Good. ‘Cause I take it very seriously. | 这就好。我是很认真对待这件事的 | 
| [02:53] | If you have to change your behavior | 如果你们在这次角色转换测试后 | 
| [02:54] | because of these reversals, we have a problem. | 必须改变自己的行为方式,那我们就有麻烦了 | 
| [02:57] | My officers do things the right way… every day. | 我手下的警官每一天都以正确的方式做事情 | 
| [03:00] | Is that understood? | 明白了吗? | 
| [03:01] | Yes, ma’am. | 是,女士 | 
| [03:03] | Dismissed. | 解散 | 
| [03:04] | Are reversals really that hard to spot? | 角色转换测试真的很难被发现吗? | 
| [03:06] | I mean, you can usually make a cop by the way they walk. | 我的意思是,你通常可以通过他们走路的方式来判断是不是警察。 | 
| [03:09] | Not these guys. They train for this. | 这些家伙可不一样,他们为这事专门受训 | 
| [03:11] | It’s like the Super Bowl to them. | 对他们来说这跟超级碗一样兴奋 | 
| [03:12] | They go all-in. | 他们全情投入 | 
| [03:13] | About two years ago,they took over a bank | 两年前,他们接管了一家银行 | 
| [03:15] | and masqueraded as robbers just to test our response time. | 然后伪装成抢劫犯,就为了测试我们的响应时间 | 
| [03:18] | They cleared the bank out first. | 他们先清空了那家银行 | 
| [03:19] | Every teller and customer was a plant. | 所有的柜员和客户都是绿植 | 
| [03:21] | That’s dedicated. | 他们很投入啊 | 
| [03:22] | No, it’s a waste of time and resources, | 不,这是浪费时间和资源 | 
| [03:24] | which is why I make it my mission | 所以我把寻找和破坏角色转换测试 | 
| [03:25] | to seek and destroy reversals. | 作为我自己的任务 | 
| [03:26] | I don’t see what the fuss is about. | 我看不出来有啥好大惊小怪的 | 
| [03:27] | A cop should be held to the highest standards. | 警察就该高标准严要求 | 
| [03:29] | Of course you side with IA. Your dad’s in charge. | 当然,这话你应该对内务部说,你爹是他们头儿 | 
| [03:32] | Okay, it’s not about my dad. The integrity of a co… | 好了,这跟我爹没关系。警察操守…… | 
| [03:34] | Hey. | |
| [03:35] | Morning. | 早上好 | 
| [03:37] | Here to see a client? | 来看客户? | 
| [03:38] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [03:40] | I won’t keep you. | 那我不留你了 | 
| [03:44] | Did… Did you guys break up? | 你们俩分手了吗? | 
| [03:48] | No. We had… a few dates. Then we stopped. | 没。我们有过几次约会,后来停了 | 
| [03:50] | Sounds like a breakup to me. | 对我来说跟分手一样 | 
| [03:52] | – What happened? – Nothing. | – 怎么了? – 没事 | 
| [03:54] | – It’s fine. Let’s go. – Okay. | – 挺好的,走吧 – 好 | 
| [03:55] | 7A15 7-Adam-15, | |
| [03:56] | disturbance at the Altobello Hotel. | Altobello酒店发生骚乱 | 
| [04:00] | You’re saying this is my fault? | 你说这是我的错? | 
| [04:02] | You’re damn right it’s your fault! | 你还真说对了,就是你的错 | 
| [04:03] | Do you have any idea how much my car costs? | 你对我的车值多少钱有一点点概念吗? | 
| [04:05] | Please, ma’am. If we could take this inside… | 打扰了女士,我们能不能进去说… | 
| [04:06] | What seems to be the problem here? | 这儿发生了什么问题? | 
| [04:08] | Valet destroyed my car. | 代客泊车的搞坏了我的车 | 
| [04:10] | – That car? – Yeah, look, the paint job. | – 那辆车? -是啊,你看看,给划成啥样了 | 
| [04:12] | Right there. | 就在那儿 | 
| [04:14] | That scratch will buff right out. | 这种划痕会立即变深 | 
| [04:15] | – You’re lying. He’s lying! – This is a civil matter. | – 你撒谎。他在撒谎! – 这是民事纠纷 | 
| [04:17] | Feel free to take photographs | 请拍照保存证据 | 
| [04:19] | and send it in for an insurance claim. | 并发给保险公司索赔 | 
| [04:20] | You mean you’re not gonna arrest him? | 你的意思是不会逮捕他? | 
| [04:21] | There’s no crime here, ma’am. | 这儿并没有犯罪啊,女士 | 
| [04:22] | Oh, like hell there isn’t. | 哦,明白了,就跟地狱一样 | 
| [04:24] | I know you did it on purpose, too! | 我就知道你也是故意的 | 
| [04:25] | ‘Cause I caught you staring at my ass | 因为我看见在我给你车的时候 | 
| [04:27] | when I gave you the car. | 你盯着我的屁股看 | 
| [04:28] | I see nicer asses on the regular. | 我天天都能看见更漂亮的屁股好么 | 
| [04:30] | No! Let go! | 不!走吧咱们 | 
| [04:33] | Drop that knife! | 把刀扔了 | 
| [04:35] | – Oh! – Oh! Let go of me! | – 哦 – 哦!让我走! | 
| [04:36] | I’m sorry. Sorry about that. | 抱歉,对此我很抱歉 | 
| [04:37] | Whoa. Sorry about that. | 哇哦,实在抱歉 | 
| [04:39] | I didn’t mean for that to happen. | 我没想到会发生这种事情 | 
| [04:40] | Yeah, right. | 是啊,是啊 | 
| [04:41] | Is that how you get off? | 这就是你逃脱惩罚的方式吗? | 
| [04:42] | You handcuff hot girls and rip off their clothes?! | 你给性感辣妹戴上手铐,剥下她们的衣服?! | 
| [04:45] | No, ma’am. | 不是这样的,女士 | 
| [04:47] | I’m just saying, cops don’t have | 我是说,警察现在 | 
| [04:48] | the best reputation right now. | 名声不太好 | 
| [04:50] | And if these tests help the public trust us, | 如果这些测试能提升公众的信任度 | 
| [04:52] | isn’t it worth it? | 难道不值得吗? | 
| [04:53] | And how are we supposed to trust each other | 可如果连我们的警察同事都 | 
| [04:55] | if our fellow officers | 用钓鱼的方式让我们搞砸 | 
| [04:56] | are trying to trick us into screwing up? | 公众和警察还怎么能彼此信任? | 
| [04:58] | I… ask myself that every day. | 我…每天都在问自己这个问题 | 
| [05:01] | That’s different. | 这是不同的 | 
| [05:03] | I do it to make you a better cop, | 我做这件事是为了让你成为更好的警察 | 
| [05:04] | not betray you. | 而不是背叛你 | 
| [05:27] | You’re, uh… | 你是…那谁… | 
| [05:28] | Yes. It’s me. | 是,是我 | 
| [05:33] | – License and registration? – Yes, sir. Uh… | – 请出示驾驶证、行驶证 – 好的,警官。嗯…… | 
| [05:35] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [05:37] | I can’t believe I did that. | 不敢相信我做出这种事 | 
| [05:38] | I-I’ve never run a stop sign before. | 我…我以前从来没有闯过红灯 | 
| [05:41] | I watch you on the red carpet. | 我看过你走过红毯 | 
| [05:42] | Like, all the time. | 一直都这样 | 
| [05:44] | It’s always nice to meet a fan. | 遇到粉丝总是好事 | 
| [05:46] | Uh, Officer, is there any way | 呃…警官,有没有可能 | 
| [05:48] | you could let me slide on this one, | 您这次放我一马 | 
| [05:50] | or just let me off with a…with a stern warning? | 或者给我个…严重警告 | 
| [05:52] | It’s just that I’m really late right now, | 这次是因为我真的赶时间 | 
| [05:54] | and I got a lot of people waiting for me on set. | 有一堆人在等着我 | 
| [05:55] | You ran a stop sign. We could arrest you for it. | 你闯了个红灯,我们要逮捕你 | 
| [05:58] | Arrest me? | 逮捕我?? | 
| [05:59] | Come on. It’s…It’s a nice, quiet street. | 拜托了,这只是…只是一条偏僻的街道 | 
| [06:01] | There’s no harm done. | 又没造成什么严重后果 | 
| [06:02] | You know, I could get you tickets | 你了解的,我能给你们搞到 | 
| [06:04] | to any big movie premiere you’d like, | 你喜欢的大片首映式的票 | 
| [06:05] | or is there a particular star you ever wanted to meet? | 或者有没有你特别想遇到的明星? | 
| [06:07] | Okay, sir, bribery of a public officer | 好了,先生,贿赂公职人员 | 
| [06:09] | is in violation of co… | 可是违反了… | 
| [06:13] | What? | 怎么了? | 
| [06:15] | Oh, you gotta be kidding me. | 哦?你是在玩我吗 | 
| [06:20] | Murphy. | 墨菲 | 
| [06:21] | Officer Bradford. | Bradford警官 | 
| [06:23] | Nice touch, roping in a celebrity. | 好计谋,用名人做圈套 | 
| [06:24] | Well, he had community service hours to work off. | 好吧,他用社区服务时间来完成这次行动 | 
| [06:26] | You thought we’d let him go ’cause he’s famous? | 你以为我们会因为他是名人就放了他? | 
| [06:28] | Had I known it was you, | 早知道是你的话 | 
| [06:30] | I would’ve put a strung-out cop behind the wheel. | 我就找个被解雇的警察了 | 
| [06:32] | I know you have a soft spot. | 我知道你对他们情有独钟 | 
| [06:38] | Hey, excuse me, does that mean I can go? | 嗨,打扰了,我可以走了吗? | 
| [06:40] | Write him up. Reckless driving. | 记下来,危险驾驶 | 
| [06:42] | Giving false information to a police officer. | 向警察提供虚假信息。 | 
| [06:44] | Disobedience to traffic signs. | 违反交通标志驾驶 | 
| [06:46] | Unlawful act with a green air sticker. | 违反绿色空气环保规定 | 
| [06:48] | Driving with an obstructed view. | 不完整视线驾驶 | 
| [06:50] | Unnecessary use of horn. | 鸣笛扰民 | 
| [06:52] | Failure to exercise caution when passing animals. | 经过动物时未能谨慎驾驶 | 
| [06:54] | Wha… | 哇哦 | 
| [06:56] | Is he serious?! | 他是认真的吗? | 
| [06:59] | What if she’s one of the | 如果她是角色转换测试 | 
| [07:00] | reversals? | 怎么办? | 
| [07:02] | It’s not your fault her tacky dress broke | 她拿刀捅人,把自己恶俗的衣服撕破了 | 
| [07:03] | when she tried to stab a guy. | 又不是你的错 | 
| [07:05] | If she’s IA, she’ll report | 如果她是内务部的,她会在报告上写 | 
| [07:07] | you used reasonable force given the threat. | 对于威胁你合理地使用了武力 | 
| [07:09] | You think it’s possible that the dress was designed | 你觉得有没有可能这条裙子就是设计好的 | 
| [07:12] | to fail on contact? | 一发生肢体接触就坏掉 | 
| [07:13] | You know, like… | 就像…… | 
| [07:15] | those break-away pants? | 那些破洞裤 | 
| [07:18] | I’m gonna go finish the paperwork. | 我去写报告了 | 
| [07:24] | Thanks, you guys. | 多谢各位 | 
| [07:25] | Right this way. | 这边走 | 
| [07:27] | Please, believe me, I did not mean to expose you like that. | 请一定要相信我,我不是存心要那样让你暴露 | 
| [07:30] | Um… | 嗯… | 
| [07:31] | The woman with the phone, | 那位拿手机拍照的女士 | 
| [07:32] | I spoke to her. She was very reasonable. | 我跟她聊了聊,她挺讲道理的 | 
| [07:34] | I watched her delete all the footage. | 我看着她删掉了所有的照片 | 
| [07:35] | You have no idea who I am, do you? | 你根本不知道我是谁,是吧? | 
| [07:37] | Uh, you are Astrid Heisserer. | 呃…你是Astrid Heisserer | 
| [07:38] | Uh… | 呃 | 
| [07:40] | No priors, no outstanding warrants. | 没有前科,没有未付担保 | 
| [07:42] | – What’s your name? – John Nolan. | – 你叫什么名字? – John Nolan | 
| [07:44] | – Badge number. – 25253. | – 警号 – 25253 | 
| [07:46] | If you want to lodge a complaint, that is your right. | 如果您要投诉,那是您的权利。 | 
| [07:48] | Oh, I’m gonna lodge something… believe me. | 哦,我是要投诉点什么,相信我 | 
| [07:56] | Yo, that’s messed up. | 哟,这下糟糕了 | 
| [07:58] | You went through Wesley’s phone? | 您查了韦斯利的电话? | 
| [07:59] | I thought he was cheating on me. | 我以为他劈腿了 | 
| [08:00] | Cheating? You guys only went on a few dates. | 劈腿?你们俩才约了几次好嘛 | 
| [08:02] | I knew you wouldn’t understand. | 我知道你难以理解 | 
| [08:03] | Oh, I understand, I just don’t approve. | 哦,我理解,但我不认可 | 
| [08:06] | And I understand that’s not the tone to take with a T.O., | 我知道这样的口气跟教官说话不对 | 
| [08:09] | – so I take it back. – Good. | – 所以我收回刚才的话 – 这样才对 | 
| [08:11] | Except the “that’s messed up” part. | 除了糟糕了那个部分 | 
| [08:12] | That, I stand by. | 那一条我是坚持的 | 
| [08:15] | Whoa. | 哇哦 | 
| [08:16] | How much you wanna bet it’s a reversal? | 这是个角色转换测试,你赌多少? | 
| [08:18] | That’s pretty convincing drunk-driving. | 这是明显是个酒驾好嘛 | 
| [08:20] | $20 it’s legit. | 20块,这是测试 | 
| [08:22] | Driver, pull over now. | 司机,立即停车 | 
| [08:36] | Unless IA’s recruiting out of grade school, | 除非内务部直接从小学招人 | 
| [08:38] | I just made 20 bucks. | 不然我就赢了20块 | 
| [08:41] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? | 
| [08:42] | Good. Get out. | 好,出来吧 | 
| [08:43] | I can’t. I have to get her to the hospital. | 不行,我得送她去医院 | 
| [08:46] | – She’s dying. – Lopez. | – 她快死了 – Lopez | 
| [08:48] | My sister OD’d. Please… help her! | 我姐姐吸毒过量了…请你们救救她 | 
| [08:56] | – She’s barely breathing. – Control, start RA to our location. | – 她快没呼吸了 – 控制中心,呼叫救护车到我们现在的定位 | 
| [08:59] | Female, 20s, overdose. | 女性,20多岁,药物服用过量 | 
| [09:00] | – Do you know what she took? – No. I’m sorry. | – 你知道她吃了什么药? – 真抱歉,不知道 | 
| [09:02] | – Pupils are pin points. – It’s okay. | – 小学生要重点保护 – 好 | 
| [09:03] | It’s probably heroin. Get the NARCAN. | 可能是海洛因。拿NARCAN来 | 
| [09:12] | Come on, stay with us. | 坚持住 | 
| [09:14] | Here you go. All right, step back. | 给你。好了,退后 | 
| [09:16] | She’s gonna be okay. | 她会好起来的 | 
| [09:17] | This stuff will wake her right up, all right? | 这些药品会让她醒过来的,是吗? | 
| [09:19] | It’ll wake her right up. | 这些药品会让她醒过来的 | 
| [09:21] | Come on. Come on, come on, come on, come on. | 加油,加油,加油,加油,加油,加油 | 
| [09:23] | Come on. | 加油 | 
| [09:25] | Come on. | 加油 | 
| [09:27] | You got her help. You saved her. | 是你给了她帮助,你救了她 | 
| [09:30] | It’s all right, just breathe. | 好了,恢复呼吸了 | 
| [09:33] | 7A19 7-Adam-19, | |
| [09:34] | 459 in progress, 117 Ayers. | 警情代号459,Ayers路117号 | 
| [09:37] | Police! We’re coming in! | 警察!我们进来了! | 
| [09:48] | Mushrooms? | 蘑菇? | 
| [09:49] | Hallucinogens. | 致幻剂 | 
| [09:50] | This is a grow house. | 这是一间农舍 | 
| [09:52] | Careful… these places are usually booby trapped. | 小心点…这种地方经常有陷阱 | 
| [09:59] | Oh, my God. | 哦,天哪 | 
| [10:02] | See? Booby trapped. | 我说是吧,陷阱 | 
| [10:03] | Please, just get this thing off of me. | 拜托,把这东西从我身上拿走。 | 
| [10:05] | I-I don’t think we should. He could’ve severed an artery. | 我-我认为我们不能动,这样会可能会切断动脉。 | 
| [10:08] | The paramedics will know what to do. | 护理人员知道该怎么办 | 
| [10:09] | No, no, no. We don’t need to call anybody else. | 不不不,我们不用打电话给任何人 | 
| [10:11] | There’s like half a million dollars’ worth of mushrooms in here. | 这儿大概有值50万美元的致幻蘑菇 | 
| [10:14] | We split it, you pretend you never saw me… | 我们分了它,你假装从没见过我 | 
| [10:16] | everybody wins. | 所有人都赢了 | 
| [10:19] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [10:21] | – What?! – Really? | – 啥?! – 真的? | 
| [10:22] | Yeah. But I want 60%. | 当然,我要六成 | 
| [10:25] | So, call Detective Murphy | 好了,你打电话给墨菲警探 | 
| [10:26] | and ask her if that’s okay with Internal Affairs. | 问问她对内务部来说合适么 | 
| [10:28] | Who? | 谁? | 
| [10:29] | Wait, you think this is another reversal? | 等会儿,你觉得这是另一个角色转换测试? | 
| [10:31] | – Two in two hours? – That’s how they do it. | – 俩小时里两次? – 这就是他们的行事风格 | 
| [10:33] | They try and catch you when your guard is down. | 你稍一松懈,他们就抓住你了 | 
| [10:34] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? | 
| [10:35] | Look, I’ve got to say, this is impressive FX work. | 瞧瞧,我不得不承认,这是一个令人印象深刻的FX作品 | 
| [10:37] | But we are in Hollywood, so, how’d you do it? Hmm? | 但我们这是在好莱坞,所以呢,你怎么做到的,嗯? | 
| [10:40] | Metal plates? Peg leg? | 金属板? 钉腿? | 
| [10:43] | Wait. Wait. What are you doing? What are you doing?! | 等会等会,你要干嘛?你要干嘛? | 
| [10:44] | Calling your bluff. | 看你的底牌 | 
| [10:49] | 7-Adam-19, we need an RA to 117 Ayers. | 7A19,呼叫急救车到Ayers路117号 | 
| [10:52] | 30-year-old male, severe trauma to left leg. | 30岁左右男性,左腿严重外伤 | 
| [10:57] | You’re lucky his leg’s gonna be okay. | 你很走运,他的腿没大事 | 
| [10:59] | If Murphy hadn’t gotten in my head, | 要是没有墨菲 | 
| [11:00] | that never would’ve happened. | 这也不会发生 | 
| [11:01] | Blame the reversals, not me. | 要怪就怪角色转换测试,不要怪我 | 
| [11:03] | What happened between you two? | 你跟墨菲警探之间有啥过节? | 
| [11:04] | Did she investigate you or something? | 她调查过你? | 
| [11:06] | Indirectly. | 间接调查过 | 
| [11:10] | Is it Isabel? | 跟Isabel有关? | 
| [11:14] | Look, Murphy was her investigating officer. | 嗯,Murphy是负责调查她的警官 | 
| [11:16] | Okay, but you’re not Isabel, | 是啊,但你不是Isabel | 
| [11:18] | – so what’s her beef with you? – Not your concern. | – 她到底怎么你了? – 不关你的事 | 
| [11:20] | Start the paperwork. | 去写报告吧 | 
| [11:24] | – Everything okay? – Yes, ma’am. | – 一切都好吗? – 是的,女士 | 
| [11:25] | Um, we had a reversal, | 嗯…我们遇到一起角色转换测试 | 
| [11:27] | but Officer Bradford saw right through it, so… | Bradford警官直接看穿了,所以… | 
| [11:29] | I heard, IA is stepping up | 我听说了,内务部正在努力 | 
| [11:31] | – their game using celebrities. – Yeah. | – 他们的测试用了明星 – 是的 | 
| [11:32] | – Stay vigilant. – Mm. | – 保持警惕 – 嗯 | 
| [11:34] | I wanted to say I really appreciated | 我想说的是,非常感谢 | 
| [11:36] | what you said earlier today… | 你今天早上关于警察应该每天 | 
| [11:37] | about cops doing the right thing every day. | 高标准严要求做事的话 | 
| [11:40] | Is that because you’re seeing evidence | 这是因为你看到了其他警官 | 
| [11:41] | of officers acting otherwise? | 没有高标准严要求做吗? | 
| [11:43] | No. Not at all. I-I was just… | 没有,完全没有。我…我只是 | 
| [11:45] | Relax, Officer Chen. | 放松点,陈警官 | 
| [11:46] | I’m not gonna ask you to narc on anyone. | 我没有让你告发任何人 | 
| [11:48] | But part of protecting and serving | 但是我们保护和服务公众这份工作的一部分 | 
| [11:50] | is making sure you refuse to do anything that crosses a line. | 是一定不能做任何越界的事 | 
| [11:53] | So if anybody is asking you to do so, | 所以,如果任何人要求你这么做 | 
| [11:55] | – I expect you to come talk to me. – Yes, ma’am. | – 我希望你告诉我 – 是,女士 | 
| [11:57] | Okay. Tell me, how’s that new apartment working out? | 好吧。告诉我,新公寓怎么样? | 
| [11:59] | Oh. Uh, it’s great. It’s in a quiet neighborhood. | 哦,嗯…非常棒,坐落在一个安静的小区里 | 
| [12:02] | There’s lots of coffee shops, and people walking around. | 有很多咖啡馆,到处都是人 | 
| [12:10] | Comics? | 漫画? | 
| [12:12] | Yeah. Uh… | 是的,嗯…… | 
| [12:13] | I found it in the lost and found. | 我在失物招领处发现的 | 
| [12:15] | And by lost and found, I mean my locker. | 其实是在失物招领处旁边,我的意思是我的储物柜 | 
| [12:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢! | 
| [12:20] | Yeah. | 别客气 | 
| [12:23] | So, what happens now? | 现在怎么样了? | 
| [12:24] | I… Your sister, she’s… she’s stable. | 我…你姐姐,她…她现在稳定下来了 | 
| [12:27] | Uh, no reason that she can’t make a full recovery. | 嗯…她肯定会完全好起来的 | 
| [12:30] | Then it’s up to her. | 后面就看她自己了 | 
| [12:32] | But ODs have a way of, um, | 但是吸毒过量也能 | 
| [12:34] | putting things into perspective. | 让人认清毒品的危害 | 
| [12:37] | My mom OD’d three times before she died. | 我妈妈去世前三次吸毒过量 | 
| [12:40] | Each time, she swore she was gonna get clean. | 每次她都发誓要戒毒 | 
| [12:44] | Cassie and I found her when we went down for breakfast. | Cassie和我下楼吃早饭的时候发现的她 | 
| [12:47] | She was blue. | 她都变蓝了 | 
| [12:48] | Yeah. | 哦 | 
| [12:50] | – You can’t lose hope. – Yeah. | – 你不能放弃希望 – 好的 | 
| [12:52] | That’s what everyone says. | 那就是每个人所说的 | 
| [12:53] | ‘Cause it’s true, Jake. | 因为这是真的,杰克。 | 
| [12:56] | Social Services is on their way to get you placed somewhere safe | 社会服务处已经在路上了,他们会给你找个安全的地方 | 
| [12:59] | while your sister gets the help she needs. | 你姐姐也会获得她需要的帮助 | 
| [13:01] | – Okay? – Sure. | – 行吗? – 好吧 | 
| [13:07] | I’ll be right back. | 我走开一下,马上就回来 | 
| [13:09] | Hey. Hold up. Can we talk? | 嗨,等一下,我们聊聊? | 
| [13:12] | Okay. | 说吧 | 
| [13:17] | I need to explain something. | 我想解释一下 | 
| [13:20] | My dad left when I was a kid. | 我还是孩子的时候,我父亲就离家出走了 | 
| [13:22] | And my mom never really got past it. | 我目前从来就没有从这件事中摆脱出来 | 
| [13:24] | There was no one stable growing up in my life, | 长这么大我就没有稳定过 | 
| [13:27] | so I guess what I’m trying to say is, | 我觉得我想说的是 | 
| [13:29] | I think that’s the reason why I-I… | 我觉得这是为什么我…我… | 
| [13:32] | I went through your phone. | 看你手机的原因 | 
| [13:36] | – You sound like my clients. – What? | – 你很像我的客户 – 什么意思? | 
| [13:37] | Everybody’s dad bailed. | 每个人的父亲都被抓起来了 | 
| [13:39] | No one’s mom was perfect. | 没有人的母亲是完美的 | 
| [13:42] | Doesn’t change what you did. | 但这并不能改变你所做过的事 | 
| [13:43] | No, I know, but… | 不是这个意思,我知道,但… | 
| [13:44] | You’re a grown woman, | 你是一个成年人 | 
| [13:46] | so having a bad childhood isn’t a valid excuse anymore. | 童年不好过不再是一个好借口了 | 
| [13:49] | Look, I wish I could trust you again, but… | 你瞧,我也很想再相信你,可是… | 
| [13:54] | I don’t see how I can. | 我不知道该怎么相信 | 
| [13:57] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [14:06] | Tim was so convinced we caught another reversal, | Tim深信我们又逮到了一个角色转换测试 | 
| [14:08] | he pried open the bear trap. | 他掰开那个捕熊夹 | 
| [14:11] | I’ve never seen someone actually pass out from pain before. | 我从没见过有人那么疼 | 
| [14:13] | That’s tough, not as bad as | 那是很疼,但也比不上 | 
| [14:14] | the helplessness in that kid’s eyes. | 那个孩子眼中的无助让人心痛 | 
| [14:18] | What about you? Good day? Bad day? | 你今天怎么样?好还是糟? | 
| [14:20] | I had to pry a psycho off a valet at a five-star hotel. | 我在一家五星级酒店代客泊车那儿逮了个精神病 | 
| [14:24] | Uh, her dress ripped as I was cuffing her, | 呃…我把她铐起来的时候,她裙子撕破了 | 
| [14:27] | exposing her unmentionables. | 让她走光了 | 
| [14:28] | Boy, she was pissed. | 哦,她很生气 | 
| [14:29] | – Wow. – What? | – 哇哦! – 什么意思? | 
| [14:31] | That was for sure a reversal. | 这肯定是个角色转换测试 | 
| [14:33] | Yeah, dress was probably rigged… | 一定是,那裙子可能是设计好的 | 
| [14:35] | – like break-away pants. – Mm-hmm. | – 就像破洞裤 – 嗯… | 
| [14:36] | – That’s what I thought! – Yeah? | – 我也这么想的 – 是吗? | 
| [14:38] | Oh. | 哦 | 
| [14:39] | Okay, I see what you’re doing. | 好吧,我知道你们俩想干嘛 | 
| [14:41] | Can I get that to go, please? | 我能打包带走了吗? | 
| [14:42] | No, come on! Don’t be like that. | 别别别,别这么干 | 
| [14:43] | No, as much as I would love to keep telling war stories… | 不,尽管我很乐意继续跟你们分享斗争故事… | 
| [14:46] | Thank you, Dez… | 谢谢,Dez… | 
| [14:47] | I have another full day of reversals tomorrow, | 考虑到明天我还要跟角色转换测试奋战一整天 | 
| [14:49] | and this rookie needs his beauty sleep. | 我这个老菜鸟需要好好睡个觉 | 
| [15:42] | Hey. | |
| [15:43] | So, they canvassed the area. No one saw the shooter. | 他们详细检查了这一片,没有人看到枪手 | 
| [15:45] | He fired a couple hundred rounds. | 他打了几百发子弹 | 
| [15:47] | Yeah, no one’s admitting they saw him. | 嗯,应该是没人 承认看见了他 | 
| [15:48] | Yeah, patrol found the car he escaped in. | 是的,巡警发现了他逃离现场的车 | 
| [15:50] | It was reported stolen this afternoon. | 下午报失的 | 
| [15:52] | – SID is all over it. – Who’d you piss off? | – SID遍地都是 – 你惹着谁了? | 
| [15:54] | Clearly someone with access to heavy weaponry. | 显然是个可以使用重型武器的家伙 | 
| [15:56] | I didn’t recognize the guy. | 我没认出来那家伙是谁 | 
| [15:57] | According to intelligence, you’ve been greenlit | 据情报显示,你被南方阵线 | 
| [15:59] | by Southern Front. | 的“绿灯”照上了 | 
| [16:00] | – Greenlit? – Means they put a hit on you. | – “绿灯”? – 意思是他们要收拾你 | 
| [16:02] | How’s a rookie get greenlit before me? | 我之前有菜鸟警察被“绿灯”照上吗? | 
| [16:04] | – I gotta step up my game. – It’s not a badge of honor. | – 我得加油了 – 这不是荣耀徽章好嘛 | 
| [16:06] | Violent white supremacist gang | 暴力的白人至上主义帮派 | 
| [16:07] | wants you dead, you’re doing something right. | 想要你的命,你做了正确的事 | 
| [16:09] | I-I’m sorry, white supremacy gang and greenlit? | 抱…歉…白人至上主义帮派,“绿灯”? | 
| [16:11] | W-Wh… What the hell is going on? | 这…这…特么到底怎么回事? | 
| [16:12] | Normally, gangs don’t target cops… | 一般来说,帮派不把警察作为目标 | 
| [16:14] | more trouble than it’s worth. | 因为这么干麻烦大过收益 | 
| [16:15] | Unless a cop disrespects a gang member, | 除非这个警察不尊重帮派成员 | 
| [16:17] | then all bets are off. | 那样就彻底掰了 | 
| [16:19] | You arrested a woman today. Astrid Heisserer. | 你今天逮捕了一个女人,Astrid Heisserer | 
| [16:22] | Her dress broke. I-I embarrassed her. | 她裙子破了。我…我让她出丑了 | 
| [16:25] | I thought she was IA. | 我还以为她是内务部的 | 
| [16:26] | She’s not. | 并不是 | 
| [16:27] | She’s the baby mama of the leader of Southern Front, | 她是南方阵线首脑的孩子娘 | 
| [16:29] | one of the most violent criminal enterprises in the country. | 这个国家最暴力的犯罪组织之一 | 
| [16:32] | And because of how you treated her, | 你这么对待她 | 
| [16:33] | he authorized everyone in the gang to kill you. | 他在帮里下达了对你的绝杀令 | 
| [16:35] | – What about Talia? – Yeah, what about me? | – 那Talia呢? – 是啊,他们打算怎么对付我? | 
| [16:38] | Nolan is the one who put hands on her. | Nolan是碰了她的那个人 | 
| [16:39] | He’s the one they’re after. | 所以他才是目标 | 
| [16:40] | How many Southern Front members are there? | 南方阵线有多少人? | 
| [16:42] | In the greater Los Angeles area? | 在大洛杉矶区? | 
| [16:44] | Several thousand. | 几千人吧 | 
| [16:45] | And protecting you will be our number-one priority. | 保护你是我们最高优先级的任务 | 
| [16:47] | Step one is to get you off the streets. | 第一步是带你离开街道 | 
| [16:49] | Come with me, Nolan. I’m gonna escort you home. | 跟我一起,Nolan,我送你回家 | 
| [16:59] | K9 unit already swept the property. | K9小队已经控制了你家 | 
| [17:02] | Owner coming home tonight? | 房东今晚回家吗? | 
| [17:03] | Uh, no, Ben left for New York yesterday. | 哦,他不回来了今天,Ben昨天去了纽约 | 
| [17:05] | So, what’s happening here? | 这儿发生了什么? | 
| [17:07] | The DA approved a VARDA alarm. | DA批准了VARDA警报 | 
| [17:10] | It bypasses 911, | 通过911系统 | 
| [17:11] | sends a red alert to all the cops in the area. | 向全区警察发送红色警报 | 
| [17:14] | So, what’s next? | 那下一步呢? | 
| [17:15] | That’s up to you. | 取决于你 | 
| [17:16] | I mean, I can’t just go to work, right? | 我想,我不能这样去工作了,是吧? | 
| [17:18] | I’d be endangering everyone who came within five feet of me. | 我会危及到我五英尺范围内的所有人 | 
| [17:20] | Being a cop is being at risk. | 当警察就是有风险 | 
| [17:22] | So you’re saying I should just… | 所以你的意思是我应该…… | 
| [17:24] | report for duty, act like nothing happened? | 正常上班,就像啥也没发生过? | 
| [17:26] | I think we tell criminals what to do, not the other way around. | 我认为应该是我们告诉罪犯应该怎么做,而不是相反 | 
| [17:28] | – No matter the consequences? – No matter the consequences. | – 不计后果? – 不计后果 | 
| [17:31] | But, look, it’s up to you. | 但是呢,这取决于你 | 
| [17:33] | No one is gonna judge you either way. | 在这件事上没人能评判你 | 
| [17:34] | Yeah, right. | 是啊,你说的对 | 
| [17:36] | Nolan. | |
| [17:38] | This isn’t about bravery. | 这无关勇气 | 
| [17:40] | You have a family. | 你有家 | 
| [17:41] | Any cop who’s ever worn a badge understands that. | 所有佩戴警徽的警察都理解 | 
| [17:44] | All set, Captain. | 都装好了,副巡长 | 
| [17:46] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [17:47] | It seems the system is up and armed. | 看来系统已启动并准备就绪 | 
| [17:49] | We have a unit parked out front. | 我们在前门部署了一支小队 | 
| [17:50] | Try to get some sleep. | 睡一会吧 | 
| [17:52] | Don’t see that happening. | 看来睡不着了 | 
| [17:54] | No. | 还是睡会儿吧 | 
| [17:55] | – Thank you. – Have a good night. | – 谢谢你 – 晚安 | 
| [17:58] | Hey. What are you doing here? | 嗨,你们在这儿干嘛? | 
| [18:00] | Guard duty. | 警戒 | 
| [18:02] | I think we have that covered. | 我认为我们已经做到了 | 
| [18:04] | Now it’s extra covered. | 这是额外警戒 | 
| [18:06] | You call me directly if anything happens. | 发生任何事,直接给我打电话 | 
| [18:08] | Yes, ma’am. | 是,女士 | 
| [18:09] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [18:13] | West and Chen reporting for duty. | West警官和Chen警官来报到 | 
| [18:16] | Guys, this is very sweet, but honestly, it’s unnecessary. | 弟兄们,非常感激,但说实话,没这必要 | 
| [18:20] | You’d do the same for us. | 换了你也会为我们做同样的事 | 
| [18:22] | So, how do you want to do this? | 话说咱们怎么轮班? | 
| [18:24] | Personally, I’d go with alternating two-hour shifts | 个人而言,我同意两小时一换 | 
| [18:26] | with a static position plus a rover. | 固定位置加流动哨 | 
| [18:29] | Oh, and I have earpieces and walkies, | 哦,我还带了听筒和对讲机 | 
| [18:32] | just so we can keep in constant contact. | 这样我们能持续保持联络 | 
| [18:34] | You got anything sweet? | 你这儿有啥甜点吗? | 
| [18:35] | Yeah, I think there’s some ice cream. | 有,应该还有一些冰淇淋 | 
| [18:36] | – Mm. – Wait, guys. | – 好 – 等等,弟兄们 | 
| [18:38] | Guys! | 弟兄们 | 
| [18:39] | Look, come on. We need to stay focused. | 喂,我们要专心点儿 | 
| [18:42] | You know, the whole point of guard duty | 您知道,警卫职责的全部重点是 | 
| [18:44] | is that we take turns being up so everyone gets some sleep. | 我们轮流值班,这样每个人都可以睡一会 | 
| [18:46] | You could’ve left at any time. | 你可以随时走人 | 
| [18:48] | Yep. No one would’ve given you grief. | 对啊,没人会感到悲伤 | 
| [18:50] | Yeah, right. | 哼哼。。我就知道 | 
| [18:51] | Ohh. We got to get to the station. | 哦,我们得去警局了 | 
| [18:53] | Our shift starts soon. | 轮班就要开始了 | 
| [18:55] | – I should go in. – What… To work? | – 我得去 – 什么…去上班? | 
| [18:57] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 | 
| [18:58] | You’re safest right here. | 你在这儿最安全 | 
| [19:00] | We’ll manage without you for a few weeks at work. | 几个星期没有你我们也倒腾得开 | 
| [19:02] | What if it’s longer than that? | 那要是比这时间还长呢? | 
| [19:03] | My training would be put on hold, | 我的实习期就暂停了 | 
| [19:05] | I’d… stay a rookie while you guys moved up. | 我只能…一直当一个菜鸟,而你们都升上去了 | 
| [19:08] | We’d be separated. | 我们就分开了 | 
| [19:12] | That’s never gonna happen. | 这不会发生的 | 
| [19:14] | This, uh… This will all be over soon. | 这件事…嗯…这件事很快就会过去 | 
| [19:16] | – Yeah. – And if it’s not? | – 是的 – 万一不是呢? | 
| [19:19] | Then it’s… | 那就… | 
| [19:21] | good you have a pool. | 恭喜你有个长假 | 
| [19:30] | All right. Everyone, settle down. Captain. | 好了,各位,安静了!副巡长,请指示 | 
| [19:32] | Thank you for coming in… | 谢谢各位能来 | 
| [19:34] | most of you on your day off. | 你们中的大多数人应该还在轮休 | 
| [19:35] | Till this is resolved, | 从现在起,取消所有加班限制 | 
| [19:36] | all overtime limits have been lifted. | 直到事情解决 | 
| [19:38] | As you may know, | 你们可能已经知道了 | 
| [19:40] | Southern Front originated as a white supremacist prison gang | 南方阵线起源于15年前的 | 
| [19:44] | about 15 years ago. | 白人至上主义监狱团伙 | 
| [19:45] | Since then, they have branched out in a big way. | 从那时起,他们在各个领域大举扩张 | 
| [19:47] | Drugs, prostitution, extortion. | 毒品,卖淫,勒索 | 
| [19:50] | But what sets them apart | 但是后来使他们与其他帮派不同的 | 
| [19:51] | is their access to military weapons. | 是他们开始搞到军用武器 | 
| [19:53] | Their leader, | 帮派头目 | 
| [19:54] | the so-called “King Midas,” | 人称“Midas王” | 
| [19:56] | is currently serving three consecutive life sentences. | 被判三个终身监禁,正在监狱服刑 | 
| [20:00] | His son, Cole, | 他儿子,Cole | 
| [20:01] | he controls the day-to-day operations on the street. | 负责帮派的日常运作 | 
| [20:03] | But make no mistake, his father is pulling the strings. | 但毫无疑问,他老爹才是幕后黑手 | 
| [20:06] | Lifting the greenlight would be a huge loss of face for Cole, | 解除“绿灯”对Cole而言太丢脸了 | 
| [20:09] | so he’s not gonna do it willingly. | 他肯定不愿意 | 
| [20:11] | So, we gotta make this a business decision. | 所以我们必须把这事变成一个商业决策 | 
| [20:12] | We put a big enough hurt on their operation, | 沉重打击他们的日常运作 | 
| [20:15] | they’ll lift the greenlight. | 逼他们取消“绿灯” | 
| [20:20] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉,我来晚了 | 
| [20:48] | Yesterday, Southern Front tried to kill one of our own. | 昨天,南方阵线想杀害我们当中的一名警察 | 
| [20:52] | Today, we hit back. | 今天,轮到我们反击了 | 
| [21:03] | – What? – Nothing. | – 怎么了? – 没什么 | 
| [21:04] | Look, everyone else sees this big hero move, | 其他人看到的是一个大英雄 | 
| [21:07] | but I see your ego getting in the way | 但是我看到的是你的自负妨碍了 | 
| [21:08] | of you doing the smart thing. | 你做聪明的事情 | 
| [21:11] | Look. | 嗯… | 
| [21:12] | If you don’t want to ride with me… | 要是你不想跟我一起巡逻 | 
| [21:14] | It’s not about my safety. | 这无关我的安全 | 
| [21:16] | It’s about yours. | 而是你的 | 
| [21:17] | You’re risking your life to prove a point. | 你用你的生命做赌注去证明你的观点 | 
| [21:19] | Seems worth it to me… | 如果观点正确 | 
| [21:20] | if you’re making the right point. | 我觉得是值得的 | 
| [21:22] | But there’s no sense in taking a needless risk, | 但是没必要冒不必要的风险 | 
| [21:24] | which is why Officer Nolan will be staying far away | 所以Nolan警官要与南方阵线有关的一切 | 
| [21:26] | from anything Southern Front related. | 保持距离 | 
| [21:29] | And I’ll be riding with him. | 这次我跟他出巡 | 
| [21:31] | Whether I agree with his decision or not, | 无论我是否同意他的决定 | 
| [21:33] | he’s my rookie. | 他仍是我带的菜鸟警官 | 
| [21:34] | And I’ll take good care of him. | 我会照顾好他的 | 
| [21:38] | Yes, ma’am. | 是,女士 | 
| [21:43] | Riding with the captain. | 与副巡长一起出巡 | 
| [21:44] | And I thought being greenlit was scary. | 我觉得被“绿灯”照上很恐怖啊 | 
| [21:46] | I drive. | 我开车 | 
| [21:47] | Of course. | 是 | 
| [21:49] | Officer Nolan. | Nolan警官 | 
| [21:50] | – Keys. – Yes. | – 车钥匙 – 哦,对 | 
| [21:54] | How exactly are we hurting Midas’s operation? | 我们怎么才能打击Midas的帮派运作? | 
| [21:57] | By attacking Southern Front | 打击南方阵线 | 
| [21:58] | where they make all their money… | 所有的盈利模式 | 
| [21:59] | the three Ts. | 三个途径 | 
| [22:01] | Drug trafficking. | 贩毒 | 
| [22:06] | Weapons trafficking. | 武器买卖 | 
| [22:10] | And sex trafficking. | 和性交易 | 
| [22:25] | I’ll handle processing. | 我负责过程 | 
| [22:26] | You get started on the asset paperwork. | 你开始写报告 | 
| [22:28] | I still don’t see how confiscating 20 gallons of lube | 我还是不明白为什么没收20加仑的润滑油 | 
| [22:30] | is gonna get the gang to back off Nolan. | 会使Nolan摆脱黑帮的威胁 | 
| [22:32] | Asset forfeiture is where we do the most damage today. | 没收他们的资产是我们今天给他们造成最大损失的地方 | 
| [22:35] | Law says we can seize everything and anything | 法律允许我们没收一切 | 
| [22:36] | connected to their illegal operation. | 与他们违法活动相关的东西 | 
| [22:38] | Vehicles, merchandise, even the massage parlor. | 车辆,商品,甚至按摩房 | 
| [22:40] | Well, so, why didn’t we hit it last week? | 好吧,早知道这样,为什么以前不动手? | 
| [22:43] | Vice knew that Southern Front | 都已经知道南方阵线 | 
| [22:44] | – owned that shop. – ‘Cause it’s whack-a-mole. | – 拥有那家店面了 – 这是严打 | 
| [22:45] | You take out one criminal enterprise, | 我们消灭了一个犯罪组织 | 
| [22:47] | another one takes its place. | 另一个又起来了 | 
| [22:48] | Usually not a good use of our time. | 一般来说这并非我们时间的价值所在 | 
| [22:49] | But today, that’s exactly what we want. | 但是今天,这就是我们想要的结果 | 
| [22:51] | Make sure Southern Front’s scared | 削弱了他们,他们的竞争对手会就趁虚而入 | 
| [22:52] | one of their competitors is about to move in, a… | 这会让南方阵线感到恐惧 | 
| [22:54] | – Move! – Don’t touch me, man! Come on! | – 快走 – 别碰我,伙计!干嘛呢! | 
| [22:55] | You gotta be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑! | 
| [22:58] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你又特么在这儿干嘛 | 
| [23:00] | My job. Making sure cops don’t break the law. | 做我的工作啊,确保警察遵纪守法 | 
| [23:02] | One of our officers was greenlit. | 我们的一个警官被“绿灯”照上了 | 
| [23:03] | Came within seconds of being killed. | 可能在几秒钟内就被杀了 | 
| [23:04] | When do you think that a cop’s most likely to cross a line? | 您认为什么时候警察最有可能越界? | 
| [23:07] | When they’re scared, angry, and want revenge. | 当他们恐惧、生气和想报复的时候 | 
| [23:08] | They might… I don’t know… yell at a detective. | 他们可能会…也许…向一个警探大吼 | 
| [23:11] | How about I write you up for conduct unbecoming an officer? | 我在报告里写你表现不像个警官,你看怎么样? | 
| [23:14] | Knock yourself out. | 你把自己打昏得了 | 
| [23:15] | This is about Isabel, and you know it. | 这是因为Isabel,你自己清楚 | 
| [23:16] | You know, it is about Isabel. | 确实,你自己很清楚,这就是因为Isabel | 
| [23:18] | It’s about the fact that you covered for her for months. | 因为你为她掩盖事实长达好几个月 | 
| [23:20] | – That’s not true. – Oh, please. | – 这不是事实 – 哦,得了吧 | 
| [23:22] | Any cop can tell an addict 10 miles out. | 任何一个警察都能在十几公里外辨别出一个瘾君子 | 
| [23:24] | You knew she was using, | 你知道她还在吸毒 | 
| [23:25] | and you let her come to work every day with a loaded gun. | 你还让她每天带枪上班 | 
| [23:27] | You had an obligation to report her, and you didn’t. | 你有义务举报她,但你没有 | 
| [23:29] | Okay, that’s a lie. | 得了吧,这是谣言 | 
| [23:30] | But I’d expect nothing less from a cop like you. | 但我希望像你这样的警察也能如愿以偿。 | 
| [23:32] | Uh, hey, I need you to come check something for me. | 呃…嗨…我想请你替我检查些东西 | 
| [23:34] | I want to make sure I’m doing it by the book. | 我得确保我正在按书上说的做 | 
| [23:35] | Okay? So, come on. | 行吗?请过来一下 | 
| [23:36] | Hey, you know what? If I were you, | 嗨,你知道吗?如果我是你的话 | 
| [23:38] | I’d ask for another T.O. | 我会换一个指导警官 | 
| [23:39] | Yeah, well, you’re not me. | 哦,可你不是我 | 
| [23:41] | Ma’am. | 女士 | 
| [23:51] | I was told there was a cop coming | 有人告诉我,有个警察来 | 
| [23:53] | with the authority to negotiate. | 和我谈判 | 
| [23:56] | Cut the crap. | 别废话了 | 
| [23:57] | Only color you care about is green. | 你们只关心绿色 | 
| [23:59] | And the LAPD has taken a lot of that from you today. | 洛杉矶警察今天从你这儿已经拿走很多了 | 
| [24:02] | Now, if you want to stop the bleeding, sit your ass down. | 现在,如果你想止损,坐下来 | 
| [24:11] | Look, I reviewed the body cam footage. | 我看了我手下的随身录像 | 
| [24:14] | That girl tried to stab a guy right in front of my officer. | 那姑娘要扎一个站在我手下警官面前的家伙 | 
| [24:17] | He used minimal force to stop her… | 他只用了很小的力气去阻止她 | 
| [24:18] | no disrespect was intended or shown. | 没有任何有意的不敬 | 
| [24:21] | Your son is overreacting, | 你儿子反应过度了 | 
| [24:22] | and I don’t think it’s his first time. | 这也不是第一次了 | 
| [24:24] | It’s time for the adults to de-escalate matters. | 现在是大人们降低冲突等级的时候了 | 
| [24:28] | You been in the game long? | 你玩这个游戏多长时间了? | 
| [24:30] | Almost 20 years. | 差不多20年了吧 | 
| [24:31] | Then you know I can’t just rescind the greenlight. | 那你应该知道我不能就这么取消“绿灯” | 
| [24:34] | It’s gotta come from Cole. | 这个“绿灯”是Cole发出来的 | 
| [24:35] | Any other way, my guys don’t respect him. | 不管怎么样,我的弟兄们并不尊重他 | 
| [24:39] | Yeah. Sucks to be you. | 是啊,对你来说是很糟糕 | 
| [24:42] | Let me be clear. | 那我再说直白点 | 
| [24:43] | I’m not here to negotiate. | 我不是来跟你谈判的 | 
| [24:45] | We cost you $1 million in lost revenue | 我们已经让你损失了一百万 | 
| [24:47] | and three in seized assets. | 扣押了三项资产 | 
| [24:49] | And we’re just getting started. | 这才刚刚开始 | 
| [24:52] | None of that matters without honor. | 没有荣誉,这些都是过眼云烟 | 
| [24:55] | You’re way out on a ledge, Midas. | Midas,你这是走在悬崖上边上 | 
| [24:58] | In half a day, we shut down seven of your businesses, | 半年内,我们打掉了你的7个生意窝点 | 
| [25:01] | put 46 of your men behind bars, | 抓了46个人 | 
| [25:03] | and just imagine the damage we can do tomorrow, | 想想明天可能的损失吧 | 
| [25:08] | when we start hitting your spots in San Diego, | 我们会对你在圣地亚哥、圣何塞和维克多维尔 | 
| [25:11] | San Jose, Victorville. | 的窝点动手 | 
| [25:12] | I can keep going. | 我还可以继续这么干 | 
| [25:13] | Your son… is about to destroy everything you built | 而你儿子…只会毁了你建立的一切 | 
| [25:17] | because his girlfriend yelled at him. | 仅仅因为他女朋友吼了他 | 
| [25:19] | Do the right thing… call off the greenlight. | 做个正确的决定,取消“绿灯”吧 | 
| [25:24] | 7-Adam-15, | 呼叫警车7A15 | 
| [25:25] | possible 459 in progress, | 警情代号459 | 
| [25:27] | 1936 Kristol Lane. | Kristol胡同1936号 | 
| [25:28] | 7-Adam-15, show us responding. | 警车7A15,请发给我们警情回应 | 
| [25:31] | I hate this. | 我讨厌现在的情况 | 
| [25:33] | Feels like everyone’s fighting my battle for me. | 感觉好像每个人为我战斗 | 
| [25:35] | City still needs policing. | 这个城市还是要警察维持秩序的 | 
| [26:14] | Ah, that was… | 啊…这真是… | 
| [26:15] | Exhilarating. | 令人振奋 | 
| [26:16] | I was gonna say “terrifying.” | 我想说的是“真恐怖” | 
| [26:20] | Guess I better get used to that. | 也许我得习惯这种感觉 | 
| [26:22] | You know, when I, uh… I was first stationed in Baghdad, | 你知道吗,我…呃…第一次在进驻巴格达的时候 | 
| [26:25] | I used to get these headaches. | 我总是头疼 | 
| [26:28] | Took me a few days to realize it was ’cause my eyes | 花了好几天我才找到原因,是因为我的眼睛 | 
| [26:30] | kept darting around, looking for trouble. | 总是四处张望,寻找可疑点 | 
| [26:31] | That’s what it is. | 就是这样 | 
| [26:33] | I didn’t stop looking, but it does stop hurting. | 后来我并没有停止寻找,但头却不疼了 | 
| [26:36] | 7-Adam-15, | 警车7A15 | 
| [26:37] | go to channel 2 for Sergeant Grey. | 请转到频道2,Grey警佐找 | 
| [26:39] | Copy. | 收到 | 
| [26:42] | – Andersen. – It worked. | – Andersen,请讲 – 起作用了 | 
| [26:44] | Midas forced Cole to lift the greenlight. | Midas强制Cole取消了“绿灯” | 
| [26:50] | I guess you are back to being just another rookie. | 我想你要回到原来那个菜鸟状态了 | 
| [26:52] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 | 
| [26:54] | Thank you, Sergeant. | 谢谢您,警佐 | 
| [26:56] | My pleasure. | 这是我的荣幸 | 
| [26:57] | So, does that mean | 所以,这是不是表示 | 
| [26:58] | this little “Odd Couple” partnership is over? | 咱俩这对小小的“奇怪组合”搭档关系结束了? | 
| [27:01] | Hell no! | 当然没有! | 
| [27:02] | We got a burglary call to take. | 我们还有一个盗窃警情要处理呢 | 
| [27:06] | 7-Adam-15, show us Code 6 on the burglary call. | 这里是警车7A15,按准则6处理盗窃警情 | 
| [27:10] | Be advised, we have an open door. | 注意,大门敞开 | 
| [27:11] | Going in to clear. | 进入大门安全 | 
| [27:53] | Nolan! Cover… | Nolan,掩护我 | 
| [28:00] | Hey, there! | 嗨,这儿呢 | 
| [28:22] | Look who’s awake. | 看看谁还清醒着 | 
| [28:26] | Packs quite a kick, doesn’t it? | 这玩意挺有劲儿的,是吧? | 
| [28:29] | It’s got four times the voltage as LAPD uses. | 它的电压是洛城警察使用的四倍 i> | 
| [28:33] | Could probably cook the eyeball right out of your skull. | 可以直接在你脑袋上把眼球煮出来 | 
| [28:38] | Okay, look, look, I did not intend | 好了好了,我不是存心 | 
| [28:39] | to disrespect Astrid, okay? | 对Astrid不敬的 | 
| [28:40] | Or you, okay? | 也没有对你不敬的意思 | 
| [28:41] | And I would be happy to apologize. | 我乐意向您道歉 | 
| [28:42] | Too late for that now. | 太晚了 | 
| [28:44] | Only way this ends is with you dead. | 这件事结束的唯一方式是你去死 | 
| [28:49] | Yeah, I, uh…I’d heard that you were dumb, | 我…呃…我曾听说你很蠢 | 
| [28:51] | but it is shocking to see it in person. | 然而亲眼看到还真令人震惊 | 
| [28:55] | – Dumb? – Dumb. | – 我蠢? – 太蠢了! | 
| [28:58] | Who lured you into an ambush with a false surrender? | 是谁诈降设圈套引诱你们来的? | 
| [29:01] | Does your father know that it was false? | 你爹知道你是诈降吗? | 
| [29:02] | Huh, junior? | 啊,小朋友? | 
| [29:04] | I can’t imagine that revelation’s gonna go too well, huh? | 我无法想象实际情况的暴露会进行得这么顺利,哈 | 
| [29:11] | I think it’ll go fine. | 我觉得没啥问题 | 
| [29:14] | Oh, he’s dumber than I thought. | 哦,他比我想象的还要蠢 | 
| [29:17] | What’s my rank? | 我什么级别? | 
| [29:19] | – What? – What is my rank? | – 你说什么? – 我什么级别? | 
| [29:21] | Come on, you’re the leader | 拜托,你是加利福尼亚 | 
| [29:22] | of the sixth-largest gang in all of California. | 六大帮派之一的头儿 | 
| [29:24] | Surely you can tell from my uniform what rank I am. | 理应从我的制服上知道我的级别 | 
| [29:26] | Who the hell cares? | 谁特么在乎这个? | 
| [29:29] | You’re going to. | 你 应该在乎 | 
| [29:32] | See, it’s one thing to put a hit out on a rookie… | 看,攻击一名菜鸟是一码事 | 
| [29:34] | – No offense. – None taken. | – 无意冒犯 – 没关系 | 
| [29:35] | But two bars? | 但是攻击两道杠? | 
| [29:38] | Oh, for crying out loud. | 哦,天哪 | 
| [29:39] | And a badge that says “Captain”? | 还有个副巡长的徽章? | 
| [29:43] | You’ve just crossed a line that anybody with half a brain | 你刚刚越过了有一半脑子的人都不会越过的底线 | 
| [29:45] | would run screaming from. | 都不会越过的底线 | 
| [29:46] | A line that even your father might whack you for crossing. | 一条你老爹都会痛扁你的底线 | 
| [29:50] | Understood? | 明白吗? | 
| [29:52] | So, let me tell you how this is gonna go. | 所以,让我告诉你会怎么样 | 
| [29:54] | You and your little goonies are gonna… | 你和你的小傻瓜们会… | 
| [29:58] | – Hey! Cole! – No! | – 嗨!Cole! – 不!! | 
| [29:59] | Hurt me! Right? | 来干我啊 | 
| [30:01] | I’m the one you wanna hurt, right? | 我才是你要找的人啊 | 
| [30:02] | Killing me, that’s trouble you can handle, okay? | 杀我才是你能掌控的麻烦好嘛 | 
| [30:05] | But not her. You need to let her go. | 但不能是她,你得让她走 | 
| [30:06] | – Do you think I’m dumb, too? – No. | – 你也认为我蠢吗? – 不 | 
| [30:08] | No. | 不 | 
| [30:12] | No! | 不! | 
| [30:16] | No! No! | 不!不! | 
| [30:18] | No! | 不! | 
| [30:22] | If the line’s already been crossed, | 如果已经越线了 | 
| [30:23] | then there’s no going back. | 那怎么也回不来了 | 
| [30:25] | Which means neither of you are walking out of here. | 你们俩谁也别想走出这儿去 | 
| [30:29] | As long as your bodies never turn up, | 只要你们的尸体永不出现 | 
| [30:30] | – the murder can’t be pinned on me. – No, you’re wrong. | – 谋杀罪就别想扣在我头上 – 不,你错了 | 
| [30:33] | And Southern Front’ll weather the storm. | 南方阵线将度过难关 | 
| [30:34] | It’s gonna be so much worse. | 这样会更糟 | 
| [30:36] | You need to get her out of there now. | 你得立刻把她弄出来 | 
| [30:38] | Hey, listen. What about this? | 嗨,听着,这样怎么样? | 
| [30:40] | What if I… What if I made a video? | 我…我…录个视频怎么样? | 
| [30:42] | I’ll apologize to Astrid. You just have to let her up. | 我向Astrid道歉,你把她救起来 | 
| [30:45] | I already told you that it’s not gonna work, man. | 我早就告诉你这不管用,哥们 | 
| [30:46] | – It’s done. – Hey, think about it. | – 结束了 – 考虑一下吧 | 
| [30:47] | Me, like this, you standing over me? | 我,像这样,你站在我上面 | 
| [30:49] | Come on, she’ll eat it up. You’ll get laid for weeks. | 行了,她吃这一套的,你可以睡她好几个星期 | 
| [30:54] | Okay, yeah. | 好吧好吧 | 
| [30:55] | Okay. Just get her out first. Right now. | 行,你先把她捞起来,立刻 | 
| [30:57] | No, you got to make the video first. | 不,你先录像 | 
| [30:59] | – We’re gonna tape it… take it… – Come on! | – 我们这就录了… – 拜托,快一点 | 
| [31:00] | Yeah, here. | 看这儿 | 
| [31:02] | You recording? Hey, baby girl, this is for you! | 你在录了?嗨,宝贝,这是给你的 | 
| [31:04] | Astrid, I apologize. | Astrid,我向你道歉 | 
| [31:06] | I should not have laid my hands on you. | 我不该把手放你身上 | 
| [31:08] | You deserved more respect than that. I am sorry. | 我应该更尊重你,我很抱歉 | 
| [31:10] | Can we please let her up now? | 现在能捞她出来了吗? | 
| [31:11] | Nah, you got to do it again. | 不行,你得再录一遍 | 
| [31:12] | You got to put some feeling into it. | 你得加点感情在里面 | 
| [31:14] | – I didn’t believe that. – Come on, man! | – 我不相信你刚才说的 – 拜托了,大哥 | 
| [31:16] | – I didn’t believe you! Do it again! – No! | – 我不相信你刚才说的,再来一遍! – 不! | 
| [31:22] | Do another take right now! Say it with feeling! | 再来一遍,带着感情说! | 
| [31:46] | No! | 不! | 
| [31:55] | No! | 不! | 
| [31:57] | Cap… | 副巡… | 
| [32:15] | Come on! | 快点! | 
| [32:21] | Come on. | 快点 | 
| [32:24] | Come on. | 快点 | 
| [32:28] | Come on! | 快点! | 
| [32:29] | Come on. Come on. | 快点!快点! | 
| [32:31] | Come on. Come on. | 快点!快点! | 
| [32:33] | Oh, come on, come on! | 哦,快点,快点 | 
| [33:38] | It was Cole. | 是Cole干的 | 
| [33:43] | Officers! Order, arms. | 警官们注意了!立正,敬礼 | 
| [34:13] | Execution, arms. | 礼毕 | 
| [34:20] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [34:58] | You’re gonna give up your son right now! | 立即交出你儿子 | 
| [35:00] | The hell I am! | 为什么 | 
| [35:01] | He killed my captain! | 他杀了我的副巡长! | 
| [35:03] | You got one chance to save him | 你现在有一个机会救他的命 | 
| [35:05] | and what’s left of your operation. | 以及你帮派剩下的事 | 
| [35:07] | Find out where he is and give him to me, | 找到他在哪儿,把他交给我 | 
| [35:09] | or I’ll burn your world to ash. | 不然我把你的所有烧成灰 | 
| [35:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [35:35] | There’ll be time for grief later. | 以后有的是时间悲伤 | 
| [35:38] | We have a job to finish. | 我们还有事要做 | 
| [35:40] | Midas gave up his son. We know where he’s headed. | Midas交出了他儿子,我们知道他要去哪儿 | 
| [35:44] | Look, I know what’s in your hearts. | 我知道你们心里在想什么 | 
| [35:46] | What you want to do more than anything. | 你们想要做这事的心情比做什么都要强烈 | 
| [35:48] | I’d be lying if I said I didn’t want it, too. | 如果我说我不想做,那我就在撒谎 | 
| [35:51] | Word is… you kill a cop, | 台词是…你杀了一个警察 | 
| [35:53] | you never see the inside of a cell. | 你再也没机会看到牢房里面了 | 
| [35:58] | But that’s… | 但这… | 
| [36:02] | …that’s not what Captain Andersen would want. | ……这不是Andersen副巡长希望看到的 | 
| [36:07] | Killing this loser won’t honor her memory. | 杀了这个傻逼并不能给对她的悼念增光添彩 | 
| [36:10] | Doing our jobs will. | 做好我们的本职工作才会 | 
| [36:13] | And we owe it to her to do it the right way. | 这才是我们追忆她回报她的正确方式 | 
| [36:16] | Agreed? | 同意吗? | 
| [36:21] | All right, let’s go. | 好的,走吧 | 
| [36:25] | All units, get ready. | 所有小队,准备好 | 
| [36:27] | Airship has a visual. Two minutes out. | 直升机发现他了,还有两分钟 | 
| [36:29] | You were right. | 你是对的 | 
| [36:31] | I was selfish. I got her killed. | 我太自私了,导致她死了 | 
| [36:33] | No. Don’t do that. | 不,别这么做 | 
| [36:34] | Don’t make this about you. | 别把这事强加给你自己 | 
| [36:36] | She didn’t die because of your choice. | 她不是因为你的选择而死 | 
| [36:37] | She died doing her job the only way she knew how. | 她按她了解的正确的方式工作,死得其所 | 
| [36:40] | Look at it any other way, you diminish her. | 换任何其他方式看这个问题,都贬低了她 | 
| [36:48] | Look, you need to know that no matter what happens next… | 所以,你应该知道,无论马上会发生什么 | 
| [36:50] | whether we arrest this guy or we kill him… | 无论我们是逮捕这家伙,还是杀了他 | 
| [36:52] | – it won’t make things better. – I know that. | – 都不能让事情好起来 -我知道 | 
| [36:55] | No. You only think you do. | 不,你只是 以为 你知道 | 
| [36:57] | Please don’t tell me to “use it”… | 别告诉我要“利用它” | 
| [36:58] | the grief or the anger… to make myself a better cop. | 悲伤也好,愤怒也好……都会让我们成为更好的警察 | 
| [37:00] | I can’t handle that right now. | 我现在还很难控制好 | 
| [37:02] | I wasn’t going to. Okay? | 我不想去控制,可以吗? | 
| [37:03] | Grief is grief. It’s… | 悲伤就是悲伤,这…… | 
| [37:05] | It’s a hole that can’t be filled, | 是个无底洞 | 
| [37:06] | but over time, it’ll shrink enough | 但随着时间流逝,会变得足够小 | 
| [37:07] | so that you won’t fall in every time you take a step. | 这样我们在每次走过的时候,就不会再掉进去 | 
| [37:10] | But trust me, if there’s one thing you can use | 但是相信我,如果有一件事可以利用 | 
| [37:12] | to make yourself a better cop, | 让我们自己成为更好的警察 | 
| [37:13] | it’ll be her life… not her death. | 那就是她的 一生,而不是她的死亡 | 
| [37:17] | One minute. | 一分钟 | 
| [37:18] | Think this guy’ll go down without a fight? | 猜猜这家伙会不会乖乖下车 | 
| [37:20] | I hope not. | 我希望他不乖 | 
| [37:27] | – Hello? – Hey. | – 喂? – 嗨 | 
| [37:28] | I heard what happened. I’m so sorry. | 我听说了发生的事情,我很抱歉 | 
| [37:31] | Thanks. I-I really can’t talk right now. | 谢谢。我……我现在实在不方便接电话 | 
| [37:32] | I said a bunch of things earlier. | 我刚才说了很多话 | 
| [37:35] | They don’t really matter right now. | 现在这些话都没有什么意义了 | 
| [37:37] | I want to be here for you. | 我想陪在你身边 | 
| [37:40] | I want that, too. | 我也想这样 | 
| [37:43] | 20 seconds out. Get ready. | 还有20秒,准备! | 
| [37:45] | Okay, I gotta go maybe shoot a guy. | 好了,我要准备瞄准狙杀一个罪犯了 | 
| [37:46] | – Call you later. – What… | – 待会打给你 – 你说什么… | 
| [38:06] | Cole Midas, you are surrounded | Cole Midas, 这里是落成警察 | 
| [38:08] | by the LAPD. | 你被包围了 | 
| [38:09] | Step out of the vehicle with your hands in the air. | 举起双手,走出汽车 | 
| [38:14] | I’ve got a clean shot, Sarge! | 随时可以开枪,警佐 | 
| [38:16] | Get out of the damn car… now! | 立即走出那辆该死的车 | 
| [38:29] | Okay! | 好好好 | 
| [38:30] | I’m getting out! | 我这就出来 | 
| [38:32] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪! | 
| [38:37] | Nolan, go arrest that man. | Nolan,去逮捕他 | 
| [38:46] | It shouldn’t be him. | 不能让他去 | 
| [38:48] | No, it needs to be. | 不,就 得 是他 | 
| [38:57] | Hands on your head. | 手放脑袋后面 | 
| [39:00] | Interlace your fingers. | 手指交叉 | 
| [39:01] | Eyes front. Don’t move. | 向前看,别动 | 
| [39:15] | Other hand. | 另一只手 | 
| [39:20] | Over here. | 到这边来 | 
| [39:21] | Ugh! | 呃! | 
| [39:22] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 | 
| [39:24] | Anything you say can and will be used against you | 你所说的任何内容都可能会 | 
| [39:26] | – in a court of law. – Come on! | – 在法庭上对你不利 – 得了 | 
| [39:27] | We both know I won’t live to stand trial. | 我们都清楚我活不到审判那天 | 
| [39:30] | Yes, you will. | 不,你活的到 | 
| [39:32] | Because the woman you killed taught us | 因为被你枪杀的那位女士,她教我们 | 
| [39:34] | it’s not our job to punish you. | 惩罚你不是我们的职责 | 
| [39:36] | Just to see to it that you are. | 证明你应该被惩罚才是 | 
| [39:56] | You coming? | 你跟我一起? | 
| [40:09] | Wh… No, don’t… | 什……不,别…… | 
| [40:15] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你到底什么毛病? | 
| [40:16] | Captain’s dead, and you’re out here spying on us? | 副巡长已经死了,你还在监视我们? | 
| [40:18] | Your watch commander called. | 你的值班指挥官打了电话 | 
| [40:20] | Said his people were gonna do this right… | 他说你们会做正确的事… | 
| [40:21] | wanted to make sure that we saw it. | 并希望我们能够看到 | 
| [40:24] | Sorry about your captain. | 对于副巡长的事,我很抱歉 | 
| [40:26] | I liked her. | 我很喜欢她 | 
| [40:28] | I also trashed the “conduct unbecoming” charge, | 我撤回了对你“不当行为”的指控 | 
| [40:31] | so… | 所以…… | 
| [40:34] | You were right… that was bush league. | 你是对的……你跟Isabel的事无关紧要 | 
| [40:36] | Good. | 好 | 
| [40:38] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [40:43] | Look, I’m only… I’m only saying this | 我是说,这是…… | 
| [40:45] | because Andersen would want me to. | 因为Andersen也会希望我这么做 | 
| [40:48] | But you were right, too. | 但你也是对的 | 
| [40:51] | I knew Isabel was using in the end, and… | 后来我知道Isabel还在吸毒…… | 
| [40:54] | I didn’t say anything because I was trying to help her. | 我什么也没说,因为我想帮助她 | 
| [40:59] | She was my wife. | 她是我妻子 | 
| [41:01] | How’s she doing? | 她现在怎么样了? | 
| [41:04] | Better. | 好多了 | 
| [41:06] | She’s clean. | 戒了 | 
| [41:10] | I’m glad. | 很高兴听到这些 | 
| [41:17] | Is everything okay? | 一切都好吧? | 
| [41:19] | Yeah, for now. | 还好,到目前为止 | 
| [41:21] | All right, back to work. | 好吧,回去工作吧 | 
| [41:32] | What? | 怎么了? | 
| [41:34] | First time I met the captain, I fell flat on my face. | 我第一次见到副巡长,感觉自己摔到了脸 | 
| [41:37] | Bishop and Lopez sent me to her office, | Bishop警官和Lope警官让我去她办公室 | 
| [41:39] | told me I needed to introduce myself before roll call. | 让我在点名前介绍自己 | 
| [41:42] | – You got punked. – That’s exactly what she said. | – 你被耍了 – 那确实是她要求的 | 
| [41:45] | Tried to play it off, | 凡事试了才知道 | 
| [41:46] | but she was way too smart for that. | 但她的智慧远不止此 | 
| [41:49] | Yeah. | 是 | 
| [41:52] | She asked for you to be assigned to Mid-Wilshire. | 是她要求把你分配到Mid-Wilshire区 | 
| [41:54] | You know that? | 你知道这事? | 
| [41:57] | No. | 我不知道 | 
| [41:59] | Why? She didn’t even know me. | 为什么?她都不认识我 | 
| [42:01] | She felt your experience would make you | 她觉得你的人生经验会对 | 
| [42:03] | a valuable addition to our house. | 我们分局非常有用 | 
| [42:08] | Guess I got a lot to live up to. | 我想现在我有很多目标需要实现 | 
| [42:12] | We all do. | 我们都是 | 
| [42:15] | We all do. | 我们都是 |