时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The Rookie”… | |
[00:03] | 罗莎琳德・戴尔因为谋杀被判刑 Rosalind Dyer was convicted of killing. | |
[00:04] | The bodies were never recovered. | 尸体一直没找到 |
[00:05] | There’s another body. And it’s much fresher. | 又出现了一具尸体 而且死了没多久 |
[00:06] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我啊 |
[00:07] | I’ve been in prison for the last five years. | 我之前五年都在坐牢呢 |
[00:09] | What’s DOD? “Day of Death.” | – DOD是什么 – 死亡日期 |
[00:11] | Wesley, wake up! You mixed anxiety meds and alcohol. | 卫斯理 醒醒啊 你喝酒吃抗焦虑药 |
[00:13] | Are you trying to kill yourself? I don’t…know. | – 你是想死吗 – 我不知道 |
[00:15] | 你辜负了她 | |
[00:15] | Rosalind put the letter in the book for me to find… | 罗莎琳德把那些信放在书里就是为了让我找到 |
[00:18] | to torture me. | 为了折磨我 |
[00:19] | The only person that knew | 唯一知道 |
[00:20] | Rosalind buried a body in that spot is her. | 罗莎琳德把尸体埋在那儿的只有她 |
[00:22] | Maybe she was working with someone from back in the day. | 或许她在跟以前的人合作 |
[00:24] | Lucy. Hey. | – 露西 – 嘿 |
[00:25] | Caleb. Mm. | 凯勒布 |
[00:27] | We have found our next victim, and she is alive. | 我们找到了下一个受害人 她还活着 |
[00:28] | In pursuit of suspect. Requesting airship — | 追逐嫌疑人中 请求空中支援 |
[00:31] | Nolan! | 诺兰 |
[00:33] | You’re saying that I should go get a drink? | 你是说我应该去喝一杯吗 |
[00:35] | Maybe even with another human. | 可以跟人一起啊 |
[00:36] | To you. To me. | – 敬你 – 敬我 |
[00:37] | You put something in my drink. | 你给我下药了 |
[01:04] | 死亡日期12919 | |
[01:07] | Mm. You know what it is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[01:13] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[01:16] | My day of death. | 我的死亡日期 |
[01:28] | XGunSubTeam | |
[01:33] | Good morning! | 早上好 |
[01:35] | Gonna be another awesome day in the LAPD. | 又是在洛杉矶警局美好的一天呢 |
[01:40] | Guess your date went well. | 看来你约会进展顺利啊 |
[01:46] | I know it looks bad. | 我知道看起来很不好 |
[01:48] | Looks bad? | 看起来 |
[01:50] | I asked you if you were trying to kill yourself, | 我问你是不是想死 |
[01:52] | and you said, “I don’t know.” | 你说你不知道 |
[01:55] | I was out of it. | 我失控了 |
[01:58] | I’m not gonna do that again. I promise. | 不会再这样了 我保证 |
[02:03] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[02:05] | You can go to work. | 你可以去上班的 |
[02:07] | I already called in sick. | 我已经请假了 |
[02:09] | You know, I don’t need a babysitter. | 我不需要你来看着我 |
[02:10] | Tough. | 不见得吧 |
[02:12] | The following is a statement | 以下声明是由 |
[02:14] | 来自连环杀手罗莎琳德・戴尔的最新声明 | 突发新闻 |
[02:14] | 已定罪连环杀手罗莎琳德・戴尔发表的 from convicted serial killer Rosalind Dyer. | |
[02:16] | But first, a warning — | 但首先提醒各位 |
[02:18] | this may be disturbing to some of our viewers. | 以下内容会引起某些观众的不适 |
[02:21] | She writes, “Five years ago, | 她写道 五年前 |
[02:24] | 尼克・阿姆斯特朗探员看着我的眼睛 Detective Nick Armstrong looked into my eyes | |
[02:26] | and fulfilled his darkest fantasy, | 实现了他最黑暗的幻想 |
[02:28] | arresting me for playing at slaughter. | 因为大杀特杀将我逮捕 |
[02:31] | Since that moment, I have lived in a variety of cells. | 从那之后 我住过很多不同的牢房 |
[02:34] | Until yesterday, the world thought | 直到昨天 全世界 |
[02:36] | that I was trapped inside cinderblock walls — | 还都以为我是一个被困在铁墙之内的 |
[02:39] | a prisoner. | 囚犯 |
[02:41] | But I’ve been killing this whole time.” | 但我一直在杀人 |
[02:44] | Hey. Have you seen Lucy? | 你见露西了吗 |
[02:45] | Uh, no, not yet. | 还没啊 |
[02:47] | She didn’t come home last night. | 她昨晚没回家 |
[02:48] | Well, she’s a grown woman. Why? Are you worried? | 她都那么大人了 怎么了 你担心吗 |
[02:51] | No. I-I mean, yeah, a little. | 没 有点吧 |
[02:53] | I-I texted and called –there’s still no answer. | 我发信息也打电话了 都没回复 |
[02:55] | Her phone could be dead. | 手机可能没电了啊 |
[02:56] | She’s always complaining | 她整天说 |
[02:57] | the charger in her car doesn’t work. | 车载充电器不好用呢 |
[02:59] | Harper. Did you see Lucy in the locker room? | 哈珀 你在更衣室看到露西了吗 |
[03:01] | No. Why? | 没 怎么了 |
[03:03] | If she’s just running late and we ring the fire alarm, | 如果她只是迟到了 而我们小题大做 |
[03:05] | she’ll get dinged, but — | 那她就吃不了兜着走了 |
[03:06] | But if we don’t and something terrible — | 但如果我们不上报 而她出事了呢 |
[03:08] | Sergeant. | 队长 |
[03:09] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[03:11] | Tell him. | 跟他说 |
[03:12] | Lucy did not come home last night. | 露西昨晚没回家 |
[03:14] | She’s not responding to texts or calls. | 不回信息不接电话 |
[03:15] | Okay. W– | 好吧 |
[03:17] | Did she go out with that guy? | 她是跟那个男的出去了吗 |
[03:19] | – The — The one she met at a bar. | 酒吧认识的那个 |
[03:20] | 凯勒布・莱特 草字头的莱 Caleb…Wright. With a “W.” | |
[03:22] | Yeah, yeah, she was, uh, heading to meet him | 对 昨晚八点半 我们下班的时候 |
[03:24] | when we walked out together last night about 8:30. | 她就出发去找他了 |
[03:26] | Haven’t heard from her since. | 之后就没信儿了 |
[03:27] | – Could’ve ended up at his place — overslept. | 没准在他家睡过头啊 |
[03:29] | No. Lucy doesn’t do one-night stands. No. And she’s never late. | – 不 露西不搞一夜情 – 她从不迟到的 |
[03:33] | What do you know about this Caleb guy? | 你们对这个叫凯勒布的了解多少 |
[03:35] | Nothing. | 不了解 |
[03:37] | – No, he, uh — he said that he worked for a medical supply company. | 他说他在一个医疗用品公司上班 |
[03:39] | I saw a video of him playing with a puppy. | 我看过一个他跟小狗玩的视频 |
[03:41] | Chen was checking out his social media page. | 是陈一直在看他微信朋友圈 |
[03:43] | Alright, take West, run a background check. | 好 带上韦斯特 去做背景调查 |
[03:45] | I want to know everything you can find on Caleb | 我要先知道这个凯勒布的一切信息 |
[03:47] | before we knock on his door. | 再去敲他家门 |
[03:48] | And find Armstrong. | 把阿姆斯特朗找来 |
[03:49] | Right. Come on. | 好 走吧 |
[03:51] | I’ll run a trace on Lucy’s phone, | 我去追踪露西的手机 |
[03:52] | get her into MUPS and NaMus systems. | 给她登上不间断电源和信号追踪系统 |
[03:54] | Everyone, listen up! | 各位 听我说 |
[03:56] | 露西・陈警官已经大约13小时没信儿了 Officer Lucy Chen has not been seen for approximately 13 hours. | |
[04:00] | Given the circumstance, we cannot rule out abduction. | 根据这种情况 不能排除被绑架了 |
[04:04] | So stop whatever you’re doing. | 所以无论你们在忙什么 |
[04:05] | I want everyone on this until she’s located. | 所有人都跟着帮忙 直到找到她 |
[04:07] | Notify S.O., see if they can shag calls for service. | 通知电话公司 看看能不查到通话记录 |
[04:10] | Phone company says GPS is disabled. | 运营商说定位被关掉了 |
[04:12] | Last tower ping was on Sixth and LaBrea at 9:07 last night. | 最后的信号出现在6街和拉布里亚街 昨晚9点07 |
[04:15] | That is not far from the bar where we were | 这离那个酒吧不远 拉斯托雷斯 |
[04:17] | when she met Caleb –it’s, uh, Las Torres. | 就是我们碰见凯勒布那里 |
[04:19] | Control, I need a shop to swing by Las Torres | 指挥中心 派一辆警车去拉斯托雷斯 |
[04:21] | 寻找失踪警官 露西・陈 looking for a missing officer, Lucy Chen. | |
[04:23] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[04:25] | So, what do we do now? Go to the hospital. | – 现在咋办 – 去医院 |
[04:26] | Talk to the victim you saved, | 跟你救下的受害者聊聊 |
[04:28] | see if she has any insight to help us find this guy. | 看看能不能帮我们找到这人 |
[04:31] | If anything’s happened to Lucy — | 如果露西出事 |
[04:33] | Don’t go there. | 别瞎想 |
[04:34] | If she is in trouble, the only way you are good to her | 如果她出事了 唯一能帮她的 |
[04:36] | is if you are focused solely on saving her, | 就是你一心一意的专注于救她 |
[04:39] | not playing worst-case scenarios. | 而不是在那考虑最坏情况 |
[04:42] | 凯勒布・莱特好像不存在啊 Caleb Wright doesn’t seem to exist. | |
[04:43] | That’s impossible. I saw his social media page. | 不可能啊 我看过他的朋友圈 |
[04:45] | Well, it’s gone now. He must’ve erased it. | 现在没了 肯定全清空了 |
[04:47] | But if he is our guy, | 如果他是我们要找的人 |
[04:48] | then he’s already faked one identity. | 那他已经伪造过一个身份了 |
[04:50] | – 布莱恩・科曼 – 没错 Bryan Coleman. Exactly. | |
[04:52] | He stole his life to gain access to the old zoo. | 他假装是这个人 由此进入了旧动物园 |
[04:54] | Used its isolation to kill his victims. | 利用其偏僻的特性来杀人 |
[04:57] | But with that place burned, he’s gonna need new killing ground. | 但那地方烧毁了 他需要新的杀戮场地 |
[04:58] | My guess is he already has one | 我猜他已经找到了 |
[05:00] | and that’s where Lucy is right now. | 露西现在就在那里 |
[05:02] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[05:05] | * What have you got to say? | 你还有什么想说的 |
[05:09] | * My heart is on display | 我的心都掏出来给你看了 |
[05:13] | Oh, hey. You’re up. | 你醒了啊 |
[05:16] | I’d offer you some, but it’s better | 我也想给你吃点 但是 |
[05:18] | if your stomach’s empty, you know, later. | 你最好空腹 对吧 因为一会呢 |
[05:20] | All the screaming tends to make you — | 你一直大喊大叫 会让你想吐的 |
[05:28] | – Can — Can I at least have some water? | 能给我喝点水吗 |
[05:31] | Oh, of course. I’m not a monster. | 当然可以 我又不是禽兽 |
[05:41] | Don’t get greedy. | 别喝太多哦 |
[05:46] | Is this why you hit on me in that bar? | 所以你才在酒吧跟我搭讪吗 |
[05:49] | Why you asked me out? So you could make me a victim? | 约我出来 让我成为受害者吗 |
[05:51] | Oh. No. no. | 不不不 |
[05:53] | I see the confusion. | 我明白你很困惑 |
[05:55] | You weren’t the target. | 但你并不是目标 |
[05:57] | You were just a happy opportunity. | 你只是一个开心的小偶遇 |
[05:59] | I was there scoping out Armstrong. | 我是去打探阿姆斯特朗的 |
[06:02] | Honestly, I don’t know what Rosalind sees in the guy. | 说实话 我也不知道罗莎琳德看上他啥了 |
[06:05] | But who am I to judge? | 但我也没立场说别人 |
[06:06] | We all have our fetishes. | 大家都有自己的小怪癖啊 |
[06:10] | Are you gonna bury me | 你是要把我埋在 |
[06:12] | in Rosalind’s third unmarked grave? | 罗莎琳德的第三个无标记坟墓里吗 |
[06:15] | I think so? | 应该是吧 |
[06:17] | I was gonna put Nora in there, | 本来想把诺拉埋进去的 |
[06:20] | but then your friend screwed that up. | 但被你朋友搅和了 |
[06:22] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这样 |
[06:24] | You know, that’s more of a second date question. | 这更是第二次约会才能问的问题了 |
[06:27] | And we’re just not gonna get there. | 我们到不了那一步了 |
[06:28] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉咯 |
[06:29] | Now, I got to get to it. | 我得开始了 |
[06:31] | I got a lot to do before I put you inside –Wait, wait, wait. | – 我还有很多事要干完才能把你装进 – 等下 |
[06:33] | Uh, why –why the tattoo? | 为什么要纹身 |
[06:36] | Is it… some display of ownership? | 这是某种宣誓主权吗 |
[06:39] | The ultimate control over another person — | 对于另一个人的终极控制 |
[06:42] | deciding when they die? | 决定他们何时死去吗 |
[06:43] | No. | 不 |
[06:45] | It’s not for me, silly. | 纹身不是给我看的 小傻瓜 |
[06:47] | It’s for you. | 是给你的 |
[06:50] | To force you to face the truth of your death. | 让你不得不直面你的死亡 |
[06:54] | It’s the gift of something we rarely get in life — | 这是我们生活中鲜少得到的馈赠 |
[06:58] | clarity. | 清楚明了 |
[07:01] | Did Rosalind teach you that? | 这是罗莎琳德教你的吗 |
[07:03] | No! | 不 |
[07:04] | That’s mine. | 这是我原创 |
[07:05] | – I just thought Rosalind is your mentor, so — | 我以为罗莎琳德是你导师嘛 |
[07:08] | No, no, no. It’s not like that. | 不 不是那样的 |
[07:09] | We’re equals. | 我们是平等的 |
[07:13] | Does she know that? | 她知道你这么想吗 |
[07:22] | You’re good, Officer Chen. | 你很厉害啊 陈警官 |
[07:23] | I’m gonna enjoy this. | 我会很享受的 |
[07:25] | More than I thought I would. | 比我预期的更享受 |
[07:34] | Ms. Valdez? | 瓦尔迪兹女士 |
[07:37] | You saved me. | 你们救了我 |
[07:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:42] | Thanking you seems… inadequate. | 说句谢谢好像远远不够 |
[07:45] | And unnecessary. | 也没必要 |
[07:46] | We were just happy we were there in time. | 我们能及时赶到就很欣慰了 |
[07:48] | Now maybe you can help us save someone else. | 或许现在你可以帮我们救救其他人 |
[07:52] | Oh, no. | 完了 |
[07:54] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[07:55] | Uh, a friend of ours might have been taken. | 我们一个朋友可能被抓走了 |
[07:57] | Anything that you can remember about your experience | 任何关于你的经历 能想起来的 |
[08:00] | would really help us. | 都能帮上忙 |
[08:04] | I never saw his face. | 我没看到他的脸 |
[08:06] | He wore that horrible mask. | 他带着那个可怕的面具 |
[08:12] | How long after he took you did he give you the tattoo? | 他把你带走多久之后给你纹了身 |
[08:16] | At least 12 hours. | 至少12小时了 |
[08:19] | I was leaving work when he grabbed me. | 他抓我的时候我刚下班 |
[08:21] | Around 8:00 or 9:00. | 大概八九点吧 |
[08:24] | That’s the same timeline as Lucy. | 跟露西的时间点一致 |
[08:26] | Did he say or do anything that stood out to you? | 他有说什么特别的话 或者做什么特别的事吗 |
[08:29] | Yeah. | 有 |
[08:31] | He was so…happy. | 他很开心 |
[08:35] | He kept saying that she was going to be impressed by him. | 他一直说 她会对他刮目相看的 |
[08:40] | I didn’t know who he was talking about. | 我不知道他说的是谁 |
[08:42] | We do. | 我们知道 |
[08:44] | Did he mention any other place aside from the old zoo? | 除了旧动物园 他还提过其他地方吗 |
[08:47] | Somewhere he might go? | 他可能会去的地方 |
[08:50] | No. | 没 |
[08:52] | I’m sorry. That’s all I can remember. | 抱歉 其他的我都记不得了 |
[08:55] | How long would it take to suffocate in an oil barrel? | 要在油桶里窒息而死需要多久 |
[08:58] | It depends. | 要看 |
[08:59] | If the lid is sealed in place, | 如果盖子密封的很紧 |
[09:01] | only 21% of the air inside that barrel is oxygen. | 桶里只有百分之21的空气是氧气 |
[09:04] | So every time she breathes in, | 所以每次她吸气 |
[09:07] | she’s absorbing some of that oxygen, | 都会呼入一部分氧气 |
[09:08] | and every time she breathes out, | 然后每次呼吸 |
[09:10] | she’s adding carbon dioxide to the air. | 都会往空气中增加二氧化碳 |
[09:12] | So if she can stay calm and breathe shallowly, | 如果她能很镇静 浅浅的呼吸 |
[09:16] | she can last for several hours. | 可以存活几个小时 |
[09:18] | But… not longer than that. | 但再久就不行了 |
[09:20] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[09:23] | The bartender at Las Torres recognized Lucy and Caleb. | 拉斯托雷斯的酒保认出了露西和凯勒布 |
[09:26] | The good news — | 好消息是 |
[09:28] | there’s a security camera in the parking lot, | 停车场有摄像头 |
[09:30] | so we know they left at 9:05. | 所以我们知道他们9点05离开的 |
[09:33] | The bad news. | 坏消息是 |
[09:37] | The camera angle’s too steep to recognize faces. | 摄像头画面太粗糙了 看不清脸 |
[09:39] | Two minutes later… | 两分钟之后 |
[09:42] | this car drove by. | 这辆车开过去了 |
[09:44] | The license plate on Caleb’s car | 凯勒布车上的车牌 |
[09:46] | was reported stolen earlier that day. | 那天白天被报失窃 |
[09:48] | Officer Chen’s car was found in the alley | 我们在巷子里找到了陈警官的车 |
[09:51] | where she left it last night. | 她是昨晚停在那里的 |
[09:53] | Which means we believe Caleb is Rosalind’s protégé | 我们由此认为 凯勒布是罗莎琳德的徒弟 |
[09:57] | and he took Officer Chen. | 是他抓走了陈警官 |
[10:00] | m 4 -4 l 5 -4 l 5 -2 b 5 2 2 4 -1 4 l -5 4 l -5 0 b -4 -4 0 -4 0 -4 l 4 -4 | |
[10:00] | m 4 -4 l 5 -4 l 5 -2 b 5 2 2 4 -1 4 l -5 4 l -5 0 b -4 -4 0 -4 0 -4 l 4 -4 | |
[10:00] | – | |
[10:02] | I know how upsetting this is, but we have to remain focused. | 我知道大家都很难过 但我们要专心 |
[10:05] | She’s counting on us. | 她指望着我们呢 |
[10:07] | Any other questions? | 还有问题吗 |
[10:11] | What’s up? Hey. | – 怎么了 – 嘿 |
[10:14] | Lucy’s been taken. I need you. | 露西被人抓了 我需要你 |
[10:17] | On my way. | 马上到 |
[10:21] | Get dressed. You’re coming to the station with me. | 穿衣服 你跟我去警局 |
[10:23] | I can stay here. | 我可以在家 |
[10:24] | No, Lucy’s in trouble, | 不行 露西出事了 |
[10:26] | and I want you with me so I don’t have to worry. | 你得跟着我 不然我会担心的 |
[10:28] | Okay, give me one minute. | 好 等我一下 |
[10:30] | Nora was abducted two nights ago. | 诺拉两晚前被绑架 |
[10:32] | We found her 18 hours later, already tattooed | 18小时之后我们找到了她 已经被纹了身 |
[10:34] | and about to be put into a barrel to be suffocated. | 准备被放到桶里闷死了 |
[10:37] | This makes Caleb’s timeline from abduction to death | 这说明凯勒布从绑架到杀人的时间线 |
[10:39] | approximately 24 hours. | 大概是在24小时 |
[10:41] | So we have less than 10 hours to find Lucy. | 所以我们还有不到10小时找到露西 |
[10:43] | Unless we’re wrong and she’s dead already. | 除非我们错了 而她已经死了 |
[10:45] | No. | 不 |
[10:47] | Look, I know I haven’t known Lucy as long as the rest of you, | 我虽然不如各位那么了解露西 |
[10:50] | but I do know that she is a fighter. | 但我知道这姑娘是个战士 |
[10:52] | She’s gonna do everything she can | 她会竭尽所能 |
[10:53] | to stay alive until we save her. | 尽可能活得久一点的 |
[11:01] | Okay. We are ready to go. | 好了 可以开始了 |
[11:17] | Help! | 救命 |
[12:18] | Nolan. | 诺兰 |
[12:20] | Grey wants to see us. | 格雷找我们 |
[12:22] | Rosalind’s behind the whole thing! I need to talk to her! | 罗莎琳德是一切幕后主使 我要跟她聊 |
[12:24] | We tried that. | 我们试过了 |
[12:25] | It didn’t go well. It was a waste of resources. | 结果不尽人意 这是浪费资源 |
[12:27] | This is my case. | 这是我的案子 |
[12:28] | Look, I know this is personal. | 我知道这是私人恩怨 |
[12:30] | And so does Rosalind. | 罗莎琳德也知道的 |
[12:32] | She’s trying to manipulate and hurt you. | 她就是想操控你 伤害你 |
[12:34] | She went through a lot of trouble to set up that tableau of your wife. | 她费尽心思的弄了你妻子的那副画面 |
[12:37] | And you’re giving her what she wants by punishing me! | 你这样惩罚我就是正合了她的意 |
[12:38] | Too bad! | 那太不巧了 |
[12:40] | It comes right from the Chief. | 这是局长的直接命令 |
[12:43] | You are too close to this, Nick. | 你离这个案子太近了 尼克 |
[12:45] | And we need you here. | 我们需要你在局里 |
[12:47] | Doing what? | 在这干嘛 |
[12:48] | Answering the tip line with Tim and Jackson? | 跟提姆和杰克逊一起接线索举报电话吗 |
[12:50] | It’s a waste of time! | 简直是浪费时间 |
[12:51] | Then go out and find something better! | 那就出去找点更好的事情做 |
[13:00] | Sir, all due respect –if there’s any chance | 长官 无意冒犯 但是如果有可能 |
[13:03] | of us getting even the smallest clue from Rosalind, | 从罗莎琳德口中挖出一点细节 |
[13:05] | it is worth talking to her. | 都是值得的 |
[13:10] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[13:11] | But she is uniquely focused on punishing Armstrong. | 但她执意想要惩罚阿姆斯特朗 |
[13:15] | He was never gonna get anything out of her. | 他是问不出来什么的 |
[13:20] | But you think I might? | 你们觉得我可以吗 |
[13:22] | She likes you. | 她喜欢你啊 |
[13:24] | Great. | 太好了 |
[13:25] | Are you up for the challenge? | 你愿意接受挑战吗 |
[13:27] | Sir, I’ll do anything to help find Lucy. | 长官 为了找到露西我什么都愿意 |
[13:30] | Good. | 好 |
[13:31] | I’ll call Sergeant Hernandez at the prison. | 我联系监狱的赫尔南德斯警长 |
[13:33] | I expect regular updates. | 随时汇报 |
[13:34] | Yes, sir. | 收到 |
[13:39] | Hey. Thanks for coming in. | 谢谢你来 |
[13:40] | Of course. | 客气什么 |
[13:42] | Grey’s got you on tip lines? | 格雷让你接听举报信息吗 |
[13:43] | Nothing says “We got squat” like listening to the public. | 没什么比接听公众电话更能显示出我们束手无策了 |
[13:46] | Day off? | 今天不上班啊 |
[13:47] | Yeah, something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[13:49] | Can I help? | 我能帮忙吗 |
[13:50] | What’s your tolerance level | 你能多大程度上 |
[13:51] | for cranks and asshats wasting your time? | 容忍被傻逼们浪费时间 |
[13:53] | I’m a public defender. | 我可是公诉律师啊 |
[13:55] | Have at it. | 那你请便吧 |
[13:56] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[14:00] | Well, my last two callers either believe | 我刚接完的俩电话 一个认为 |
[14:02] | that Lucy was abducted by mole people | 露西是被摩尔人绑架了 |
[14:04] | 另一个认为她被绑架去当休・赫夫纳的新宿主了 or kidnapped to be the new host body for Hugh Hefner. | |
[14:06] | This is useless. | 屁用没有 |
[14:08] | We should be out on the streets, kicking down doors. | 我们应该去大街上 敲门问 |
[14:09] | Whose doors? | 敲谁家门 |
[14:11] | I don’t know, but I-I can’t just sit here. | 不知道 但我不能就在这傻坐着 |
[14:14] | Wait up! | 等等 |
[14:15] | I’m fine. Just blowing off steam. | 我没事 透透气 |
[14:17] | I get it, but you got to get your head in the game. | 我理解 但你得专心 |
[14:19] | I don’t need a pep talk. | 我不需要你给我加油鼓劲 |
[14:20] | Then why’d you call me? | 那你给我打电话干嘛 |
[14:22] | Clearly, you need to get something off your chest. | 显然你是有什么话想找人倾诉 |
[14:24] | Look, sh– | 是这样 |
[14:26] | She wanted to go home. | 她昨晚想回家的 |
[14:28] | Okay? Go to bed. | 回家睡觉的 |
[14:30] | I told her that she should focus on something else. | 是我跟她说要在意一下其他事情的 |
[14:34] | She went out with Caleb because I told her to. | 她去跟凯勒布喝酒 是我叫她去的 |
[14:38] | You couldn’t have known. | 你又不知道会这样的 |
[14:40] | But I should’ve. I’m a cop. | 但我不该的 我是个警察啊 |
[14:41] | I was standing this close to the guy. | 我就站在他面前 |
[14:43] | Okay? Right across from him, and I never saw him coming. | 就站在他对面 我都没发现他的猫腻 |
[14:46] | But she did, though. Sh– | 但她发现了 |
[14:47] | Some part of her didn’t feel right about this whole thing. | 她内心哪里觉得这样不对劲 |
[14:52] | She hesitated. | 她犹豫了 |
[14:54] | And I-I pushed her right at him. | 是我把她推了给他 |
[15:00] | So, what’s your plan? | 那你打算怎么办 |
[15:02] | I’m open to suggestions. | 我乐意接受建议 |
[15:05] | Rosalind’s been playing us from the beginning — | 罗莎琳德一开始就在耍我们 |
[15:07] | pretending to make a deal with the D.A., | 假装跟检察官达成协议 |
[15:08] | planting that coded letter for Armstrong to find. | 故意弄了那封加密的信给阿姆斯特朗找到 |
[15:10] | Even a mislead could be something. | 哪怕是误导也可能有发现的 |
[15:12] | What she does not tell us | 她没跟我们说的 |
[15:13] | could be just as important as what she does. | 或许跟说了的一样重要 |
[15:15] | That makes no sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[15:16] | I’m trying to be supportive here. | 我只想支持你 |
[15:18] | It’s not really my lane. | 不太擅长罢了 |
[15:20] | No, it’s clearly not. | 显然很不擅长啊 |
[15:21] | But it’s appreciated. | 不过也感谢你了 |
[15:23] | Rosalind, visitors. | 罗莎琳德 有人来看你了 |
[15:25] | You know the drill. | 规矩你懂的 |
[15:30] | Step away from the door. | 离门远一点 |
[15:39] | Took you long enough. | 这么久才来啊 |
[15:40] | Step back. | 后退 |
[15:41] | On your knees. | 跪下 |
[15:49] | No Armstrong? | 阿姆斯特朗没来吗 |
[15:51] | He’s working another case. | 他在办其他案子 |
[15:53] | Let’s not start with lies. | 别一上来就撒谎吧 |
[15:56] | He found the letter I hid, | 他找到了我藏的信 |
[15:57] | which means he found the package I arranged for him. | 说明他也找到了我安排给他的包裹 |
[16:00] | Tell me everything. Did he cry? | 告诉我全部过程 他哭了吗 |
[16:02] | I know most women find it a turn-off, | 我知道大多数女人觉得很没劲 |
[16:04] | but I love it when a man cries. | 但我可喜欢看男人哭了 |
[16:05] | I’m not here to talk about Armstrong. | 我不是来聊阿姆斯特朗的 |
[16:08] | I’m here to talk about your favorite topic. | 我是来跟你聊你最爱的话题 |
[16:11] | You. | 你 |
[16:12] | You’re upset. | 你很难受 |
[16:13] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[16:15] | That pretty police officer is in trouble. | 那位漂亮的警察出事了 |
[16:18] | It’s all over the news. | 新闻上到处都是 |
[16:19] | Then you understand why it’s so important that I find her. | 那你就知道为何必须要找到她了 |
[16:22] | I’ve come to make you an offer. | 我是来跟你谈条件的 |
[16:24] | I’m listening. | 洗耳恭听 |
[16:25] | Tell me who the guy is and where I can find him. | 告诉我那人是谁 去哪里找他 |
[16:27] | And why would I do that? | 我为什么要告诉你 |
[16:29] | To regain control. | 夺取控制权啊 |
[16:31] | I saw your statement to the press. | 我看了你发给媒体的声明 |
[16:33] | I mean, yes, you project strength, | 没错 你会展示出力量 |
[16:36] | but clearly, it’s coming from a place of weakness. | 但显然这都是来自于软弱 |
[16:39] | You know Caleb is stealing your thunder. | 你知道凯勒布抢了你的风头 |
[16:41] | Not at all. | 完全不会啊 |
[16:42] | His kills are my kills. | 他杀的人就是我杀的人 |
[16:45] | Oh, that’s not how the world sees it. | 全世界可不是这么认为的 |
[16:48] | No, he’s the boogeyman now. | 现在他是大人物了 |
[16:50] | Caleb is eclipsing you, and you know it. | 凯勒布的光芒把你掩盖了 你很清楚 |
[16:52] | Soon, you’ll barely be an afterthought. | 很快 你就要被人们遗忘了 |
[16:54] | I will never be an afterthought. | 我永远不会被遗忘的 |
[16:56] | Oh, face it, Rosalind. | 别逃避了 罗莎琳德 |
[16:58] | Yesterday was your last day driving this narrative. | 昨天是你最后一次主导这场戏 |
[17:01] | It’s Caleb’s show now. | 现在是凯勒布的时间了 |
[17:03] | Unless you turn on him. | 除非你供出他 |
[17:05] | 让他知道 这世界上没人能掩盖罗莎琳德・戴尔的锋芒 Show him, show the world no one eclipses Rosalind Dyer. | |
[17:15] | I’ll give you 30 minutes to think about it, | 我给你30分钟考虑 |
[17:17] | and after that, I’m gone. | 之后我就走了 |
[17:19] | So is all your leverage. | 你的全部筹码也没用了 |
[17:25] | Looks like you got through to her. | 你好像说通她了 |
[17:26] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[17:27] | But we might not need her anymore. | 但我们可能不需要她了 |
[17:29] | Sergeant Hernandez, does she get any packages delivered? | 赫尔南德斯警长 有她的包裹吗 |
[17:33] | Only thing she’s received since she’s been here | 自从她被关在这里 收到的 |
[17:34] | is some fan letters, | 只有一些粉丝来信 |
[17:36] | and the censors go over those with a magnifying glass. | 检察员都用放大镜仔细看过了 |
[17:38] | I saw some Bovetti Chocolates in her cell. | 我在她牢房里看到了博韦蒂巧克力 |
[17:40] | I’m assuming those are not from the prison commissary. | 这可不是在监狱小卖部买的吧 |
[17:42] | No. They’re not. | 不是的 |
[17:44] | Black market items make it everywhere inside this place, | 黑市物品在这所监狱里很普遍了 |
[17:47] | even death row. | 死刑犯也能拿到 |
[17:50] | That’s how Rosalind has been communicating with Caleb. | 罗莎琳德就是这样和凯勒布通气的 |
[17:53] | Notes hidden inside contraband. | 藏在违禁品里的小纸条 |
[17:55] | We need to find | 我们得找出来 |
[17:56] | whoever is running contraband into the prison. | 监狱里控制违禁品的老大 |
[17:58] | That’s who’s gonna lead us to Caleb. | 这就能引我们找到凯勒布 |
[18:00] | It sounds good, but ID’ing the source | 提议不错 但是要找出 |
[18:01] | of a major criminal enterprise is gonna take time — | 一个大型犯罪小企业的源头是需要时间的 |
[18:04] | time we don’t have. | 我们没时间了 |
[18:06] | I know someone who can find out in one phone call. | 我知道谁一个电话就能找出来 |
[18:08] | No, sir, I don’t need you to send me the photo. | 不是的 先生 不需要你给我发照片 |
[18:11] | Officer Chen did not time-travel | 陈警官没有时空旅行 |
[18:12] | into your grandparents’ wedding photo — | 出现在你爷爷的婚礼照片上 |
[18:15] | Because physics. | 因为物理规律证明了这不现实啊 |
[18:16] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[18:18] | Do you have any clients | 你有没有代理过罪犯 |
[18:19] | at Central California Women’s Facility? | 是在加州中部女子监狱服刑的 |
[18:21] | Sure. Three, I think. | 有三个吧 |
[18:22] | They need to tell you who’s running contraband into the prison. | 你得问问他们监狱里的违禁品是谁控制的 |
[18:24] | Okay, but I can’t do anything to incriminate a client. | 好吧 但我不能做出让客户背锅的事情啊 |
[18:27] | No one cares about black market cigarettes. | 没人在乎地下香烟的 |
[18:29] | Getting to that smuggler might be our only hope | 搞清楚违禁品是谁运进去的 可能是我们唯一 |
[18:30] | at finding Lucy before it’s too late. | 能及时找到露西的办法了 |
[18:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:45] | If I get that away from you, it’s going right in your brain. | 如果我能拿到刀 肯定直接插你脑子里 |
[18:47] | Such bravado — | 你还挺能吹牛逼 |
[18:49] | still thinking there’s an escape. | 还觉得自己能跑呢 |
[18:51] | You weren’t conscious for your birth, | 你出生的时候懵懵懂懂 |
[18:53] | but you will feel every second of your death. | 但你死的时候 你会清晰的感受每一刻的 |
[18:56] | That’s some greeting card level villainy. | 你这恶语都可以写到贺卡上了 |
[18:58] | Not that psychopaths are known for being original thinkers. | 但是疯子才不是以原创闻名的呢 |
[19:01] | I know what you’re trying to do, | 我知道你想干嘛 |
[19:03] | but you’re not gonna ruin this moment for me. | 但你不会毁了我享受这一刻的 |
[19:11] | Let’s go. | 快点吧 |
[19:15] | This is new. | 这是新方式啊 |
[19:18] | You suffocated the other two victims above ground | 你都是在地上先把前两名受害者闷死 |
[19:20] | before you buried them with Rosalind’s kills. | 然后再埋到罗莎琳德抛尸的地方 |
[19:22] | Given the setbacks, I’m taking extra precautions. | 鉴于之前的小挫折 我需要采取点额外措施了 |
[19:26] | Climb in. | 爬进去的 |
[19:27] | I’m not getting in there. | 我才不要进去 |
[19:29] | You know, they all say that. | 大家都是这么说的 |
[19:32] | And then they all get in. | 然后大家都进去了 |
[19:34] | You know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[19:35] | Hope. | 希望 |
[19:38] | Inside that barrel, there’s still life. | 进了桶里 还有生的希望 |
[19:41] | Out here… | 但在这 |
[19:44] | only death. | 只有死亡 |
[19:45] | And you and I both know that, | 你我心里都很清楚的 |
[19:47] | despite the evidence literally tattooed on your side, | 即便证据已经被切切实实的纹在你腰上了 |
[19:50] | you don’t think you’re dying today. | 你还不觉得你今天会死 |
[19:51] | So get in the barrel. | 进桶里去 |
[20:11] | Get down. | 蹲下啊 |
[20:23] | Look. | 看我 |
[20:27] | Any last words? | 还有遗言吗 |
[20:30] | Yeah. | 有 |
[20:31] | You’re gonna be dead long before I am. | 你会比我早死的 |
[20:39] | So I can watch. | 方便我欣赏 |
[21:41] | Problem, Officer? | 有问题吗 警官 |
[21:43] | You listen to me very carefully. | 你给我听好了 |
[21:45] | 你叫本杰明・莱西 Your name is Benjamin Lassie. | |
[21:47] | You’re a mid-level idiot who controls every illicit item | 你是个中级傻逼头目 控制着进入 |
[21:50] | that enters the Central California Women’s Facility. | 加州中部女子监狱的每一个违禁品 |
[21:52] | And today is your day of reckoning. | 今天就是你的审判日了 |
[21:55] | Now, I am responsible for a life that is in jeopardy, | 我现在要为一个将死之人负责 |
[21:59] | and I will do whatever I have to to save her. | 我会尽我所能拯救她 |
[22:00] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[22:04] | There’s a man who gives you items to smuggle | 有个男人让你走私东西进去 |
[22:06] | 给死刑犯罗莎琳德・戴尔 onto death row for Rosalind Dyer. | |
[22:08] | You are gonna give me that man. | 你要告诉我那人是谁 |
[22:10] | Why would I do that? | 为什么 |
[22:12] | Because if you don’t, I will pull you inside out. | 因为如果你不说 我会活活弄死你 |
[22:14] | 这人叫杰瑞・哈弗尔 His name is Jerry Havel. | |
[22:15] | He worked as a guard for a few months | 在罗莎琳德那个监狱 |
[22:17] | at Rosalind’s prison back in 2017. | 17年的时候当过几个月守卫 |
[22:19] | We’re pulling records now, but Tim’s already got | 我们还在调档案 但提姆已经找了 |
[22:20] | a SWAT team and no-knock warrant. | 特警队和破门而入搜捕证了 |
[22:31] | What the hell?! | 干什么啊 |
[22:32] | Go, go, go! | 快去 |
[22:32] | Coming left! | 左边 |
[22:36] | One down! | 倒了一个 |
[22:39] | Get up! Where’s Lucy?! | 起来 露西呢 |
[22:42] | Bedroom’s clear! That’s not –That’s not Caleb. | – 卧室没人 – 这不是凯勒布 |
[22:44] | Damn it! | 我靠了 |
[22:45] | Who the hell’s Caleb? Or Lucy? | 凯勒布呢 露西呢 |
[22:46] | 你叫杰瑞・哈弗尔 Your name is Jerry Havel. | |
[22:48] | You work as a prison guard at Central California Correctional. | 你是加州中部女子监狱的守卫 |
[22:50] | No, no, my name’s Jerry, | 不 我确实叫杰瑞 |
[22:51] | but I’ve never worked at that prison. | 但我没在那个监狱上过班 |
[22:53] | I’ve been on disability for the last five years — | 我已经残疾五年了 |
[22:55] | inmate shivved me during a riot. | 暴乱之中我被一名狱友捅伤了 |
[22:57] | Look, DOC clearly states that you work at that prison. | 但是通信部明确表示你在那里上班的 |
[23:00] | My identity was stolen. | 我的身份被人盗用了 |
[23:02] | Right around three years ago. | 大概三年前吧 |
[23:04] | Really screwed up my credit! | 真的把我名声都搞臭了 |
[23:06] | Caleb used Jerry’s identity to get into prison, | 凯勒布用了杰瑞的身份进入了监狱 |
[23:08] | get close to Rosalind. | 接近了罗莎琳德 |
[23:09] | 就好像他偷了布莱恩・科曼的身份一样 Just like he stole Bryan Coleman’s identity. | |
[23:11] | Is this connected to the officer that was abducted? | 这跟那个被绑架的警察有关系吗 |
[23:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:14] | And you were our last shot at saving her. | 你是我们拯救她的最后希望了 |
[23:20] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[23:21] | Tim and Jackson struck out with the smuggler. | 提姆和杰克逊那边一无所获 |
[23:24] | So it’s on you to get her to give us something | 所以只能靠你让她开口 |
[23:27] | that’ll lead us to Lucy’s kidnapping. | 说出露西被绑架的有用信息了 |
[23:31] | You can do this. | 你可以的 |
[23:32] | You have a unique ability to connect with people. | 你有一种独特的能力跟人交好 |
[23:36] | She’s a psychopath who enjoys mind games and dismemberment. | 她可是个喜欢玩心理游戏喜欢肢解人的疯子 |
[23:39] | That’s not exactly my lane here. | 这我不太擅长啊 |
[23:41] | Tough. | 努力吧 |
[23:46] | Time’s up. I need an answer. | 时间到了 给我答案吧 |
[23:49] | You already proved your point with Caleb. | 你已经用凯勒布证明了你的观点了 |
[23:50] | Now give him to me and take back control. | 现在把他交出来 夺回控制权吧 |
[23:57] | There’s a flaw in your theory, and you just can’t see it. | 你的理论有个缺陷 而你就是看不到 |
[24:00] | And now you’ve squandered the one thing you don’t have — | 现在你已经浪费了你最缺少的东西 |
[24:02] | time. | 时间 |
[24:03] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[24:05] | The third grave was never the end game. | 第三个坟墓从来都不是游戏的结束 |
[24:08] | Then what was? | 那是什么 |
[24:10] | Not what. | 不是什么 |
[24:12] | Who. | 是谁 |
[24:16] | 丽贝卡・阿姆斯特朗之墓 | |
[24:18] | Rosalind was right. | 罗莎琳德是对的 |
[24:20] | I failed you. | 我辜负了你 |
[24:25] | I am so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[24:38] | Come on, Nick. Pick up the phone. | 尼克 接电话啊 |
[24:42] | Nick! Hey. | – 尼克 – 嘿 |
[24:44] | Hey! Hey, hey! Hey! | 喂喂喂 |
[24:46] | Hands where I can see –Hands where I can see them! | 把我放在我能看到的地方 |
[24:48] | – On the ground — now! | 趴下 赶紧的 |
[24:49] | Sure. I could do that. | 好的 没问题 |
[24:51] | But then who would let Lucy out? | 不过然后谁能把露西放出来呢 |
[24:54] | If I don’t make it back, she’ll die. | 如果我不赶回去 她会死的 |
[24:58] | Easy. | 淡定 |
[25:00] | m 4 -4 l 5 -4 l 5 -2 b 5 2 2 4 -1 4 l -5 4 l -5 0 b -4 -4 0 -4 0 -4 l 4 -4 | |
[25:00] | m 4 -4 l 5 -4 l 5 -2 b 5 2 2 4 -1 4 l -5 4 l -5 0 b -4 -4 0 -4 0 -4 l 4 -4 | |
[25:00] | – | |
[25:03] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[25:05] | Where she’ll never be found, unless you come with me. | 一个你们找不到的地方 除非你跟我来 |
[25:08] | You do that, and I’ll let her go. | 跟我来 我就放了她 |
[25:14] | Yeah, I don’t believe you. | 我不信 |
[25:16] | There’s no reason you should. | 你没理由相信 |
[25:17] | Here’s the thing, though — | 不过呢 |
[25:18] | if you take me in, Lucy dies — | 如果你抓了我 露西就会死 |
[25:21] | scared and alone. | 恐惧孤单的死去 |
[25:23] | And — | 还有啊 |
[25:24] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[25:25] | This is sounding familiar. | 这一幕好熟悉啊 |
[25:27] | I am not playing your game! | 我才不要玩你的游戏 |
[25:29] | It’s not a game, Nick. | 这不是游戏 尼克 |
[25:31] | It’s a choice. | 这是选择 |
[25:32] | Will Lucy die or will you? | 露西死还是你死 |
[25:49] | My car’s over there. Lead the way. | 我车在那边 带路吧 |
[26:05] | 警察在我手里了 | |
[26:18] | Over here! | 这边 |
[26:19] | What? | 什么 |
[26:20] | 警察在我手里了 | |
[26:21] | We’re too late. | 我们来晚了 |
[26:39] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[27:19] | Hey, check it out. | 你看看 |
[27:21] | What’s that? | 这什么 |
[27:22] | Copies of credit card statements | 凯勒布用杰瑞的名义 |
[27:23] | that Caleb used in Jerry’s name. | 刷的卡的账单副本 |
[27:28] | There could be charges in here that lead us to Caleb. | 这里可能有能联系到凯勒布身上的消费 |
[27:30] | Come on, we gotta get back to the station. | 快点 我们得赶快回警局 |
[27:32] | Come on. Get everyone on it. | 快点 让所有人都去查 |
[27:33] | That’s what I was about to say. | 我就是想说这个呢 |
[27:37] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[27:38] | No. | 有事 |
[27:41] | What have you been doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[27:43] | Combing through Rosalind’s biographical data. | 一直在梳理罗莎琳德的履历 |
[27:45] | Look, I figured that Caleb must be pretty obsessed with her | 我发现凯勒布很迷她啊 |
[27:47] | if he’s going through with all this, so maybe… | 所以如果他要杀人 没准 |
[27:50] | he’s keeping Lucy somewhere that connects to her. | 会把露西关在跟她有关系的地方 |
[27:54] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[28:02] | Whose house is this? | 这是谁的房子 |
[28:04] | It belonged to Rosalind’s uncle. | 罗莎琳德叔叔的 |
[28:06] | She told me about it when I was at the prison. | 我在监狱上班的时候她跟我说的 |
[28:09] | It’s sacred land. | 这是片神圣的土地 |
[28:10] | It’s where she scored her first kill. | 是她第一次杀人的地方 |
[28:14] | You don’t know about that one. | 那次你不知道 |
[28:16] | There’s so much you don’t know about her. | 有太多你不知道的 |
[28:19] | I know everything. | 我知道所有 |
[28:20] | Good for you. | 那你可真棒 |
[28:22] | ‘Cause, dude, I don’t want to know everything. | 哥们 我可不想知道所有 |
[28:24] | People like her, like you, you’re a cancer. | 你们这种人 都是毒瘤 |
[28:26] | You’d know something about that, wouldn’t you? | 那你可说对了 对吧 |
[28:29] | Where’s Lucy? | 露西呢 |
[28:31] | In the house. | 在屋里 |
[28:32] | Let’s go see her. | 去看看啊 |
[28:37] | Watch the tripwire. | 注意绊网 |
[28:40] | There you go. | 好了 |
[28:43] | Hey, hey, we got something. | 有发现了 |
[28:45] | Caleb used Jerry’s identity to rent a post office box | 凯勒布用了杰瑞的身份 在科恩县那边 |
[28:48] | in Kern County, near the prison. | 租了一个邮箱 就在监狱附近 |
[28:49] | But he kept it up after he quit. | 但辞职之后邮箱也留着 |
[28:50] | Still pays for it. He must have a place close by. | 继续付着钱 他肯定在附近有房子 |
[28:54] | – Rosalind’s family — her trust owns a farm in Kern County. | 罗莎琳德的家人 她的信托里在科恩县那边有个农场 |
[29:00] | Lucy! | 露西 |
[29:11] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[29:13] | She’s in the ground out there somewhere. | 她在外面某处的地下了 |
[29:16] | Rosalind felt bad that you missed your wife’s death, | 罗莎琳德很遗憾你没看到你老婆怎么死的 |
[29:19] | so she’s giving you Lucy’s death to make up for it. | 所以她给了你露西的死亡作为补偿 |
[29:21] | We’ll watch it together. | 我们一起来看看啊 |
[29:23] | And then you’ll go in that barrel. | 然后你就要进到这个桶里去 |
[29:30] | * Stars shining bright above you | 星星在你头顶闪耀 |
[29:36] | * Night breezes seem to whisper “I love you” | 晚风轻拂 说着我爱你 |
[29:42] | * Birds singing in the sycamore tree | 鸟儿在梧桐树上歌唱 |
[29:47] | * Dream a little dream of me | 做一个关于我的梦吧 |
[29:53] | * Say “Nighty night” and kiss me | 亲吻我 刚跟我说晚安 |
[29:59] | * Just hold me tight and tell me you’ll miss me | 紧紧抱住我 说你想我 |
[30:04] | * While I’m alone and blue as can be | 当我一个人 无比忧郁 |
[30:09] | * Dream a little dream of me | 做一个关于我的梦吧 |
[30:16] | * Stars fading, but I linger on, dear | 星星陨落 但我一直在 亲爱的 |
[30:22] | * Still craving your kiss | 仍旧渴望你的吻 |
[30:26] | * I’m longing to linger till dawn, dear | 一直渴望到天亮 浅爱的 |
[30:31] | * Just saying this | 我想说 |
[30:38] | * Sweet dreams till sunbeams find you | 希望你好梦直到天明 |
[30:43] | * Sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you | 在梦中忘记一切忧愁 |
[30:49] | * But in your dreams whatever… | 在梦中 |
[31:07] | LAPD unit on site. | 洛杉矶警局小队就位 |
[31:09] | We cannot wait for SWAT. We’re going in. | 等不及特警队了 要进去了 |
[31:52] | LAPD! Drop that gun! | 洛杉矶警察 放下枪 |
[31:55] | No! | 不 |
[31:57] | Damn it! | 我靠了 |
[31:58] | No! | 不 |
[32:03] | He’s the only one who knows where Lucy is! | 只有他知道露西在哪 |
[32:06] | Stabilize his head. Let’s roll him over. Okay. | 稳住他的头部 把他翻过来 |
[32:08] | Go, go, go. | 来来来 |
[32:11] | Find something to put pressure on that. | 找东西按住 |
[32:14] | 我是约翰・诺兰警官 This is Officer John Nolan. | |
[32:15] | I need a Code 3 ambulance sent to 757 Old Farm Road. | 嫌疑人中枪 我需要救护车来757老农场路 |
[32:19] | I have a gunshot wound victim, | 有一名枪伤受害人 |
[32:20] | male in his 30s, conscious and breathing. | 男性 30来岁 有意识 在呼吸 |
[32:23] | Copy. Code 3 ambulance en route. | 收到 救护车已经出发 |
[32:25] | Be advised ambulance ETA is eight minutes. | 预计到达时间8分钟 |
[32:27] | He won’t last that long. | 他撑不过8分钟的 |
[32:28] | I’m gonna get the first aid kit. | 我去拿急救包 |
[32:32] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[32:33] | John? | 约翰 |
[32:34] | The ambulance is eight minutes out. | 救护车还有八分钟才到 |
[32:36] | I have a gunshot wound victim, one round to the chest. | 我有一名枪伤受害人 胸口中了一枪 |
[32:38] | If he dies, Lucy dies. Where the hell’s Lucy? | – 如果他死了 露西也死了 – 露西在哪 |
[32:40] | Turn the phone around so I can see. | 把摄像头转过去让我看看 |
[32:44] | Closer. I can’t see. More light. | 近一点 看不到 太黑了 |
[32:46] | Hold him. | 按住他 |
[32:47] | Get the flashlight. | 打开手电 |
[32:49] | Okay. Pull the cloth away from the wound. | 把布从伤口上拿掉 |
[32:51] | Gently push down on different parts of his abdomen. | 轻轻按压他腹部的不同部位 |
[32:58] | John, I need to see inside the wound. | 约翰 我要看看伤口的内部 |
[32:59] | How am I supposed to do that? | 怎么看 |
[33:01] | Pull the flesh back from around the wound. | 把伤口周围的肉扒开 |
[33:03] | Shine the flashlight in there, far as you can. | 把手电筒的光打进去 越进去越好 |
[33:05] | Where is she? Where is Lucy?! | 她在哪 露西在哪 |
[33:06] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[33:08] | Hold him down. | 按住他 |
[33:10] | He’s losing a lot of blood. He’s getting pale. | 他失血过多 已经苍白了 |
[33:12] | The round may have nicked one of the thoracic branches, | 子弹可能打到了胸腔分支 |
[33:14] | which means you have about a minute. | 你还有一分钟时间了 |
[33:15] | Stick your hands in there, far as you can. | 把手伸进去 越远越好 |
[33:18] | You need to pull the flesh away from the wound. | 你得把伤口旁边的肉拨开 |
[33:20] | Shine the flashlight in there so I can see. | 把手电筒的光打进去 我才能看到 |
[33:23] | Laceration right subclavian artery. | 撕裂了右侧锁骨下动脉 |
[33:25] | John, you need to stick your fingers in there | 约翰 你得把手指伸进去 |
[33:27] | and feel around for the source of the pumping. | 去感觉跳动的源头 |
[33:33] | I got it. | 摸到了 |
[33:34] | I’m holding it. | 我按住了 |
[33:35] | I got it. | 好了 |
[33:37] | Okay, see if you can pinch it. | 看看能不能捏住 |
[33:38] | No. | 不能 |
[33:41] | I lost it. Put your hands back in there. | – 找不到了 – 把手放回去 |
[33:43] | I can’t find it. Find it. You can find it. Nolan. | – 找不到了 – 再找找 – 诺兰 |
[33:44] | Nolan. He’s gone. | 诺兰 他死了 |
[33:56] | She’s out there somewhere. She’s still alive. | 她肯定还在的 还活着 |
[33:58] | That grave is gonna be fresh. We got to look. | 坟墓肯定是新挖的 我们得找找 |
[34:11] | Caleb is dead. | 凯勒布死了 |
[34:12] | Lucy’s buried somewhere on the property. | 露西被埋在这里某处 |
[34:13] | We got to find her. | 得找到她 |
[34:15] | Can’t even tell if she’s still breathing. | 都看不出来她还有没有呼吸了 |
[34:16] | Spread out. | 分散开来 |
[34:19] | Airship, we have an officer buried alive. | 空中部队 我们有位警官被活埋了 |
[34:22] | Looking for the site. | 寻找可疑地点 |
[34:27] | He wouldn’t have buried her close to the house. | 肯定不会埋在离房子这么近的地方的 |
[34:29] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[34:32] | Airship to ground. | 空中小队呼叫地面小队 |
[34:34] | Hate to say it, but there’s a lot of possible sites | 很抱歉 但从上空看来 |
[34:35] | visible from up here –mostly east and north. | 有很多地方有可能 大部分在东部和北部 |
[34:39] | Let’s split up. You go left, alright? | 分头找 你去左边 好吧 |
[35:24] | I’ve got her! | 找到她了 |
[35:26] | I’ve got her!! | 找到她了 |
[35:28] | Right there. Go, go, go! | 这边 快去 |
[35:32] | Right here! | 这里 |
[35:52] | Guys. Right here. | 快来 在这 |
[35:54] | Here. | 这里 |
[35:59] | Come on! | 快来啊 |
[36:00] | Here she is. Help me. Let’s get her. | 她在这 帮忙 救她 |
[36:13] | Give her some room. | 给她点空间 |
[36:14] | Is she breathing? | 还在呼吸吗 |
[36:19] | Alright. | 好了 |
[37:27] | What are you reading, Teen Rebel? | 在看什么 青少年叛逆杂志吗 |
[37:28] | They actually have some really insightful political articles. | 里面也有一些很有见地的政治文章的 |
[37:33] | “Which BTS Member Is Your Soul Mate?” | 哪位防弹少年团成员才是你的灵魂伴侣 |
[37:37] | It’s gotta be Suga, right? | 肯定是闵�j其啊 对吧 |
[37:39] | Totally. | 错不了 |
[37:41] | What’s a BTS? | 防弹少年团是啥 |
[37:43] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[37:49] | Have you been here all night? | 你一晚上都在这吗 |
[37:52] | No. | 没 |
[37:55] | No. | 没有 |
[38:00] | Glad to see that you’re awake! | 你醒了啊 太好了 |
[38:02] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[38:03] | You just missed Rachel. | 瑞秋刚走 |
[38:04] | She said she’d be back after work, so… | 她说下班后再来看你 |
[38:07] | Oh. Does that mean I’ll be in the hospital for a while? | 这意思是我要住院一阵子了吗 |
[38:09] | Probably until tomorrow. | 可能得到明天了 |
[38:11] | We need to get you rehydrated, | 得让你补补水 |
[38:13] | make sure nothing unexpected pops up. | 确保不再出意外 |
[38:15] | You know, you’re very lucky. | 你真的太幸运了 |
[38:19] | How did you find me? | 你们怎么找到我的 |
[38:20] | Uh, that was my genius policing skills. | 还不是靠我高超的警察技能 |
[38:23] | That’s just what people are saying, anyway. | 反正大家都这么说啦 |
[38:26] | I brought you something. | 我给你带了东西 |
[38:27] | I can see that. | 我看到了 |
[38:29] | It was the biggest one I could find. | 这是我能买到最大的了 |
[38:30] | Oh, my God. I should hope so. | 我就知道 |
[38:33] | Oh, my gosh. I’m gonna need a bigger apartment. | 我得找一间更大的公寓来放他了 |
[38:36] | Uh…no, no. | 不行的 |
[38:37] | He cannot have my room. | 他不能占我的房间 |
[38:39] | Oh, thank you! | 谢谢啊 |
[38:41] | Well, he is a she, | 不是他 是她 |
[38:44] | and she is going to sleep in my bed, | 她要跟我睡一张床了 |
[38:46] | since I am clearly never going on a date again. | 因为显然 我再也不要出去约会了 |
[38:50] | I’m not sure that should be the takeaway. | 也不至于得出这么个结论啊 |
[38:53] | Oh, hang on. Statistically, that’s actually pretty safe. Definitely should. | – 这么说来其实是挺安全的呢 – 必须的啊 |
[38:57] | So, is this the kind of support and understanding | 以后我就会面对这种 |
[38:59] | I can look forward to from now on? | 支持和理解了吗 |
[39:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:02] | Pretty much. | 没错的 |
[39:03] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[39:05] | That’s really good. | 真好 |
[39:07] | You hungry? | 饿了么 |
[39:08] | Yeah. I’m starving. | 饿死了 |
[39:11] | You know what I really want to eat right now? | 知道我现在最想吃什么吗 |
[39:13] | Oh, veggie burger and fries, extra pickles? | 素食汉堡和薯条 多加腌黄瓜 |
[39:16] | You know me so well. | 你太了解我了 |
[39:20] | Too well. | 太了解了 |
[39:21] | * I’ll come and find you | 我会去找到你 |
[39:24] | * Come rain | 无论大雨滂沱 |
[39:27] | * Come shine | 无论阳光明媚 |
[39:29] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[39:31] | Work. | 上班 |
[39:34] | I’m not lying this time. | 这次没撒谎 |
[39:36] | So, what –you’re suddenly cured? | 怎么 你突然就好了吗 |
[39:39] | No. | 没 |
[39:41] | But helping to find Lucy gave me a serious sense of perspective. | 但是帮忙找露西 让我有了看事情的新角度 |
[39:45] | Not just for what she survived, but that — | 不只是感叹她所经历的一切 而是 |
[39:48] | that she couldn’t have done it without all of us. | 没有我们所有人的帮忙 她活不下来的 |
[39:51] | And I realized I was an idiot for trying to… | 我也意识 我自己一个人想面对一切 |
[39:54] | deal with all these things by myself. | 真的是太愚蠢了 |
[39:57] | So I’m gonna go to work, I’m gonna go to therapy, | 所以我要去上班 要去看心理医生 |
[40:00] | and if I feel panicked or sad… | 如果我恐慌或者难过了 |
[40:04] | I’m gonna ask for help. | 我会开口求助的 |
[40:06] | That’s good. | 很好啊 |
[40:08] | That’s really good, baby. | 真好 宝贝 |
[40:17] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[40:18] | Hey. What are you doing here? | 你在干嘛 |
[40:19] | Uh, I work here. | 我在这上班啊 |
[40:22] | Seriously, you should take a day or two. | 你歇一两天吧 |
[40:25] | You’ve been through a lot. | 经历太多了 |
[40:26] | Yeah, thanks, but this is where I belong — | 谢了 但是我是属于这里的 |
[40:29] | helping make things right for people. | 可以帮助人们做正确的事情 |
[40:30] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[40:32] | You’re a grown man. | 你都这么大人了 |
[40:34] | But tonight, you’re at my house, | 但今晚 你要来我家 |
[40:37] | and we gonna barbecue like men and watch the Laker game. | 我们要大肆烧烤 看湖人队比赛 |
[40:41] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[40:42] | That sounds good. Thanks, thanks. | 很好啊 谢了啊 |
[40:44] | Uh, and listen, uh, Sarge. | 对了 警长 |
[40:47] | Thanks for sticking by me. | 谢谢你支持我 |
[40:49] | Uh, it means a lot. | 意义重大 |
[40:51] | You’re a good man, Nick. | 你是个好人 尼克 |
[40:54] | I hope you can cast those demons out one day and move on. | 希望你可以摆脱那些心魔 往前走 |
[40:58] | Yeah. Me too. | 我也希望 |
[41:00] | Lakers! | 湖人队加油 |
[41:02] | Tonight. | 今晚啊 |
[41:07] | I have some bad news. | 我有不好的消息 |
[41:09] | Caleb failed. | 凯勒布失败了 |
[41:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:12] | We saved Armstrong and Lucy, | 我们救了阿姆斯特朗和露西 |
[41:13] | and Caleb is very dead. | 凯勒布死透透的了 |
[41:16] | That is disappointing. | 太失望了 |
[41:18] | And now it is truly finished. | 现在真的结束了 |
[41:21] | No, I never showed you where the third burial site is. | 不 我从来没告诉过你们第三个埋尸地点在哪里 |
[41:23] | And there are others. | 而且还有其他的 |
[41:25] | I can make a new deal. | 我可以重新达成协议的 |
[41:27] | Sorry. | 抱歉了 |
[41:29] | We found Caleb’s notes. | 我们找到了凯勒布的笔记 |
[41:32] | He wrote down everything you told him. | 你告诉他的一切事情 他都写下来了 |
[41:35] | Every kill. | 杀的每一个人 |
[41:37] | Every burial site. | 每一个埋尸地点 |
[41:40] | You have no more secrets. | 你不再有秘密了 |
[41:42] | So there’s no more deals, no more creepy hikes. | 也不会有什么交易 不会再带你出去找尸体了 |
[41:46] | Just… | 只有 |
[41:49] | …this. | 这里 |
[41:52] | For the rest of your life. | 你下半辈子就在这里度过吧 |
[41:55] | Wait. | 等等 |
[41:58] | I do know one last secret. | 我确实知道最后一个秘密 |
[42:02] | I don’t care. | 关我屁事 |
[42:03] | You will. | 你会想知道的 |
[42:04] | It’s about Armstrong. | 是阿姆斯特朗的秘密 |
[42:06] | And it is bad. | 很不堪的秘密 |
[42:08] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信 |
[42:09] | Not yet. | 现在不信 |
[42:10] | But when you do… | 但等你信了 |
[42:12] | I’ll be here, waiting. | 我会在这里等你的 |