时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | What seems to be the trouble? | 有什么问题 |
[00:02] | I was walking Ozzy | 我在遛奥兹 |
[00:04] | past the Millers, and he started freaking out. | 刚过米勒斯街 他就开始躁动不安了 |
[00:05] | He’s a retired bomb dog from the TSA. | 他是运输安全管理局退役下来的炸弹嗅闻犬 |
[00:07] | He definitely smelled some explosives inside. | 他肯定是闻到那里面有爆炸物的味道了 |
[00:10] | Okay. Thank you. We will take it from here. | 好的感谢 之后我们会处理 |
[00:13] | Control, 7-Adam-15 requesting bomb squad | 指挥中心 7A15请求炸弹小队 |
[00:15] | at 4312 Moreland Street. | 到达摩兰德大街4312号 |
[00:18] | Ma’am, step back. | 女士 请后退 |
[00:21] | Ready? Yeah. | – 准备好了吗 – 好 |
[00:23] | Police! | 警察 |
[00:25] | Yes? Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[00:29] | Woman: Boy! | 我靠 |
[00:36] | Woman: Are you okay?! | 没事吧 |
[00:38] | Man: What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[00:40] | Some more gender reveal mayhem. | 女人真是麻烦 |
[00:42] | They used C-4 to set it off. | 他们是用C4炸弹引爆的 |
[00:44] | Seven other guests are in the ER | 其他几名客人在急诊室 |
[00:46] | being treated for glitter-related injuries. | 治疗闪粉相关的伤势 |
[00:48] | Most of those occurred when the second device went off. | 伤害大部分是在第二个东西爆炸的时候造成的 |
[00:52] | They’re having twins. | 他们怀了双胞胎 |
[00:57] | Boy and a girl. | 一男一女 |
[01:09] | XGunSubTeam | |
[01:10] | Remember when we used to be able to eat | 还记得咱们之前天天吃薯条 |
[01:12] | nothing but French fries and still have abs? | 还有很多腹肌的时候吗 |
[01:14] | Oh, I was never blessed with your metabolism. | 你的新陈代谢一直很牛逼 |
[01:16] | Took joining the police | 我都得加入警队 |
[01:17] | to get in tip-top shape. | 才能保持好身材 |
[01:20] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[01:22] | Nothing. Just got a little speedy there for a second. | 没啥 就是刚刚突然心跳加速了 |
[01:24] | Too much coffee? | 喝太多咖啡了吗 |
[01:26] | None, actually. | 我一点都没喝 |
[01:27] | I cut back. It was getting me too amped up. | 我现在少喝了 不然会过于精力充沛 |
[01:29] | Put this on. | 把这个戴上 |
[01:31] | Oh. No, I’m good. It’s alright. | 没事的 我没事 |
[01:32] | Doctor’s orders. | 要遵医嘱哦 |
[01:34] | If you insist. | 那好吧 |
[01:37] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[01:39] | Wow. That’s high for a man in tip-top shape. | 对于你这么一个身体状态优秀的人来说 心率太高了啊 |
[01:43] | When’s the last time that you had a full physical? | 你上次做全身检查是什么时候了 |
[01:45] | Two months ago, and it was all good. | 俩月前 一切正常啊 |
[01:48] | Are you under a lot of stress? | 那你平时压力很大吗 |
[01:51] | Right. Stupid question. | 我懂 这是废话 |
[01:53] | I mean, but — but how your body handles | 但是你身体如何应对 |
[01:55] | a high-stress lifestyle is based on your physiology. | 高强度的生活方式 是你的生理机能来决定的 |
[01:57] | Is that a fancy way of saying I’m old? | 你是在委婉的说我老吗 |
[02:00] | Well, I mean, maybe a little. | 有点吧 |
[02:02] | Most cops enter the job in their 20s, | 大多数警察都是20来岁开始的 |
[02:04] | when they can handle the stress hormones. | 那时候是可以应对压力荷尔蒙的 |
[02:06] | And French fries. And French fries. | – 还有薯条 – 对 薯条 |
[02:08] | By the time the cops are in their 40s, | 等警察到了40来岁 |
[02:10] | I mean, they’re trained in stress management. | 就需要做压力管理的训练了 |
[02:12] | But you jumped into the deep end. | 但你直接就从压力最大的年龄开始了 |
[02:14] | Yeah, but I’ve handled stress before — | 是啊 但我以前也应对过压力啊 |
[02:16] | I mean, late mortgage payments, failed marriage. | 比如上个月还的房贷 应对失败的婚姻啥的 |
[02:19] | Of course. But being shot at on a daily basis is different. | 对 但是每天可能都会中枪可是不一样的 |
[02:24] | No. | 对 |
[02:25] | Keep this on for the week. Alright? | 这个手环你戴一周吧 |
[02:27] | I want to track how your pulse races. | 我想追踪一下你的心跳 |
[02:30] | My instincts are that it happens more than you realize. | 我的直觉告诉我 这种事情比你想的更常见 |
[02:42] | Hey! Stay! | 别动 |
[02:44] | Stay! | 别动 |
[02:45] | Kojo! Oh, Kojo, Kojo! | 柯乔 柯乔 |
[02:47] | Come here. Check this out. What’s this? | 过来 你看这个 这什么啊 |
[02:48] | Ohh, what a good boy! | 好狗狗 |
[02:51] | Are you so excited to meet Jackson? | 见到杰克逊了你很激动吧 |
[02:52] | Aah! You’re such — What is happening? | – 你真的是 – 什么情况啊 |
[02:53] | Okay, so, do you remember… | 你还记得 |
[02:54] | …how I was looking to get a dog? | 我一直想养条狗吧 |
[02:56] | No. | 不记得 |
[02:58] | Yeah, dogs are super helpful for trauma recovery. | 狗狗可以帮助创伤恢复的 |
[03:00] | I filled out the applications to foster Kojo, | 我刚刚申请了寄养柯乔 |
[03:03] | and they just dropped him off. | 他们刚把他送过来 |
[03:04] | Oh, oh. It’s okay, it’s okay. | 好了没事 |
[03:05] | Um, so we have a dog now. | 所以现在咱家有狗了 |
[03:07] | Yeah. Isn’t it great? | 对啊 棒不棒 |
[03:08] | Yeah. | 棒 |
[03:09] | Kojo, let’s go for a walk. Come on. | 柯乔 我们去溜溜啦 |
[03:10] | Okay. Go on. Okay, let’s let Jackson sleep. | 走吧 让杰克逊睡觉吧 |
[03:11] | He’s so strong. | 他好有劲啊 |
[03:12] | Come on! Good boy! | 走了 宝贝 |
[03:15] | Alright. Let’s get started. | 开始吧 |
[03:17] | First things first, let’s welcome | 首先 我们欢迎 |
[03:19] | Detective Armstrong back from vacation, huh? | 阿姆斯特朗探员结束休假家回归工作 |
[03:24] | Ah, yeah, thank you. | 感谢各位 |
[03:26] | Okay, look. | 是这样 |
[03:27] | Before I get started with the morning’s business, | 在我开始探讨今天的日程之前呢 |
[03:29] | I just want to thank everyone again | 我想感谢各位 |
[03:30] | 在罗莎琳德・戴尔一案中做付出的努力 for all their hard work in the Rosalind Dyer case. | |
[03:34] | That was a… difficult time. | 那段时期很艰难 |
[03:39] | Now… | 好了 |
[03:41] | you all have printouts of the latest developments | 你们手上都有探员那边最新的 |
[03:42] | from the detective tables. | 案件进展了 |
[03:45] | But I want to go over one item. | 但有件事我想强调一下 |
[03:46] | A federal operation is launching in Filipino Town, | 一项联邦行动正在菲律宾城展开 |
[03:49] | so until further notice, all marked units | 所以没有接到下一步通知之前 标注出来的各单位 |
[03:52] | are to stay clear of Alvarado, between Montrose and the 101. | 要远离阿尔瓦拉多区域 从蒙特罗斯 一直到101那边 |
[03:55] | Anything we should be aware of? | 有什么我们需要知道的吗 |
[03:57] | Not according to the FBI, | 联调局没说 |
[03:58] | but, you know, they ain’t big on sharing, | 但你们懂的 他们啥也不跟我们说 |
[04:01] | so if you need to contact anybody in that area, | 所以如果你们需要联系那个区域里面的人 |
[04:03] | run them through LA CLEAR | 通过洛杉矶系统进行查询 |
[04:05] | and notify your supervisor immediately. | 然后立刻通知上级 |
[04:07] | Officer Nolan. | 诺兰警官 |
[04:09] | Can you enlighten us on what LA CLEAR is? | 你能给大家说一下洛杉矶系统是什么吗 |
[04:12] | Yes, sir — | 好的 |
[04:14] | I’m sorry. You need to get that? | 抱歉 你要接吗 |
[04:15] | Uh, it’s not my phone, sir. That’s just a fitness tracker. | 不是手机 长官 是一个智能手环 |
[04:17] | I have it set to alert me | 设定好了 |
[04:19] | when my heart rate increases rapidly. | 在我心率上升的时候就发出警报 |
[04:21] | I’m tracking my stress. | 我在检测我的压力水平 |
[04:22] | Just learning how to manage it better. | 在学习如何更好地管理压力 |
[04:24] | Do I stress you out, Officer Nolan? | 我让你有压力了吗 诺兰警官 |
[04:26] | No, sir. | 没有的 |
[04:30] | LA CLEAR is the largest deconfliction database | 洛杉矶系统是美国西部执法机构 |
[04:33] | for law enforcement in the West. | 最大的反冲突数据库 |
[04:35] | And what does that mean, Officer West? | 那这是什么意思呢 韦斯特警官 |
[04:37] | Every federal, state, and local covert operation | 所有的联调局 州立和当地的秘密行动 |
[04:39] | is monitored there to prevent duplication of efforts | 都在洛杉矶系统中进行严密监控 防止任务重叠 |
[04:42] | or blue-on-blue situations. | 或者多名警员负责同一案子的情况 |
[04:44] | And can you access LA CLEAR, Officer Chen? | 那你能进入洛杉矶系统吗 陈警官 |
[04:47] | No, sir. | 不能的 |
[04:48] | For security reasons, | 为了安全管控 |
[04:50] | all access is reserved for higher-level officers. | 只能级别更好的警官进入系统 |
[04:52] | Bottom line, this is a very serious tool, | 总之呢 这个系统不是开玩笑的 |
[04:54] | and we don’t call unless the stakes are high. | 除非迫不得已 不然不要涉及到 |
[04:57] | Anything less, figure it out. | 没那么严重的事情 就自己解决 |
[04:59] | Okay, people, that’s it. | 好了 点名结束 |
[05:03] | And if anyone has advice for Officer Nolan | 如果大家有什么建议 |
[05:05] | on how to deal with stress… | 可以帮助诺兰警官处理压力 |
[05:08] | …I’m sure he’d appreciate suggestions. | 他肯定会很感谢的 |
[05:12] | I try and dance at least 20 minutes a day. | 我每天至少努力跳舞20分钟 |
[05:16] | Target practice. | 练习打靶 |
[05:17] | And the “Great British Baking Show.” | 还可以看英国家庭烘焙大赛 |
[05:20] | Hell if I know. | 我哪知道 |
[05:21] | I wrecked my family from the stress I was under. | 我压力大到都没有家庭了 |
[05:23] | The larger the caliber, the better. | 口径越大的枪 越爽哦 |
[05:25] | Oh, and prioritize the holiday episodes. | 对了 你先看节日特辑 |
[05:27] | Meditation will change your life. | 冥想很管用的 |
[05:30] | Goat yoga. | 羊瑜伽 |
[05:33] | What yoga? | 什么瑜伽 |
[05:34] | You got to find a way to turn your brain off — | 你得想办法把你的脑子关掉 |
[05:36] | lift weights, play ball, paint a picture. | 去举铁 打球 画画 |
[05:38] | Doesn’t matter what it is, just that you focus completely. | 干啥都行 但是得转移注意力 |
[05:41] | The most important thing is to identify the source | 最重要的是 搞清楚你压力的源头 |
[05:43] | of your stress and confront it head-on. | 然后直接面对 |
[05:47] | Trust me, I’m living proof of what this job can take from you | 相信我 我就是活生生的例子 如果你不这么做 |
[05:49] | if you don’t. | 看看这份工作会夺走什么吧 |
[05:50] | Good advice. Thank you. | 好建议 谢了 |
[05:51] | Alright. | 嗯呢 |
[05:52] | Uh, Nick, um… | 尼克 |
[05:54] | in the interest of confronting things head-on, | 对了 你不是说要直面吗 |
[05:57] | Rosalind said something to me the last time I saw her. | 我最后一次见罗莎琳德的时候 她还跟我说了一件事 |
[05:59] | I hate to even bring it up. | 我都不想提 |
[06:00] | Let it fly. I’m in a good place. | 说吧 我现在挺好的 |
[06:03] | She said she had one more secret — | 她说 她还知道 一个 |
[06:05] | about you. | 关于你的秘密 |
[06:07] | And that…it was bad. | 而且很不好 |
[06:12] | You warned me not to let her get back into my head, | 是你先警告我 不要被她洗脑 |
[06:15] | and you turned around and let her get into yours. | 结果你扭头就被她洗脑了 |
[06:18] | She is playing you, John. | 她在耍你 约翰 |
[06:20] | I’m all out of secrets. | 我已经没有秘密了 |
[06:22] | That’s what I thought. Thank you. | 我也觉得 谢谢你跟我说 |
[06:24] | I’m sorry I even mentioned it. | 抱歉我提这事了 |
[06:25] | You’re just practicing what I preached. | 你就照我说的去做吧 |
[06:27] | You’re welcome. | 不客气哦 |
[06:29] | Getting a dog is a big mistake. | 养狗可是个错误 |
[06:31] | I don’t remember asking you. | 我又没问你的意见哦 |
[06:34] | Well, tough. It’s my job to train you how to succeed. | 但是吧 我的工作是训练你如何成功 |
[06:36] | And adding a dependent is only gonna distract you. | 现在你多了一个累赘 会让你分心的 |
[06:38] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[06:39] | How ’bout a cute, snuggly dependent? | 如果是一个好可爱可以抱抱的累赘呢 |
[06:42] | Not the point. | 你少打岔 |
[06:44] | Who’s watching the dog while you’re working? | 你上班的时候狗谁管 |
[06:45] | I paid a neighbor. | 我付钱请了邻居帮我看 |
[06:47] | And Jackson’s fine with it? | 杰克逊也没意见吗 |
[06:49] | Of course. Why wouldn’t he be? | 当然了 他为啥会有意见 |
[06:50] | She should’ve asked me. | 她应该先问我的 |
[06:52] | Did you say anything? | 那你反对了吗 |
[06:53] | I mean, after everything she went through? Absolutely not. | 她都差点被人活埋了 我还能反对吗 |
[06:55] | Then what are you complaining about? | 那你还逼逼啥呢 |
[06:57] | She should’ve consulted me. I’m her roommate. | 她应该问我一下啊 我毕竟是个室友 |
[06:59] | Probably, but it’s her apartment. | 或许吧 但那是她租的房子啊 |
[07:01] | She’s the one on the lease. | 她签的合同 |
[07:03] | So you’re saying I don’t have a leg to stand on? | 你意思是 我没有话语权呗 |
[07:05] | Pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[07:07] | Just face it — you don’t like dogs. | 你就承认吧 你不喜欢狗 |
[07:10] | Wrong. I love dogs. | 才不是 我很喜欢 |
[07:12] | I just think they’re a lot of responsibility, | 但是会带来很多责任 |
[07:13] | and I’m not sure you’re ready for it. | 我不确定你准备好了 |
[07:16] | But you were when you were my age? | 你在我这么大的时候就有责任感了吗 |
[07:18] | At your age, I’d done two tours in Afghanistan and Iraq, | 我在你这么大的时候 已经去阿富汗和伊拉克驻扎过两次了 |
[07:21] | the second in charge of a squad of 10 soldiers. | 而且第二次的时候我还管着十人的小队 |
[07:23] | Show-off. | 臭显摆 |
[07:25] | What was that? | 你说啥 |
[07:27] | Nothing. | 没说啥 |
[07:29] | Police. | 警察 |
[07:33] | You’re too late. It’s gone. | 你们来晚了 那玩意已经飞走了 |
[07:34] | It’s? | 那玩意 |
[07:35] | We got a call about a Peeping Tom? | 不是说有偷窥狂吗 |
[07:39] | Barry: Wendy loves to tan in the morning. | 温蒂喜欢早上在外面美黑 |
[07:42] | Last few days, this drone has shown up | 前几天 一直都有一架无人机啊 |
[07:44] | hovering overhead, spying on her. | 在上面飞着 监视她 |
[07:46] | Well, we can put out an alert, | 我们可以发个警告 |
[07:48] | but drones can be tricky to track down. | 但是无人机可不好追踪 |
[07:50] | It’s bad enough guys are constantly hitting on her | 我们一起出去 就老有男的跟她搭讪 |
[07:52] | whenever we go out. | 够烦人的了 |
[07:53] | Now she’s not even safe in her own home? | 现在她在自己家都不安全了吗 |
[07:56] | You guys don’t believe me? | 你们不信吗 |
[07:58] | There’s like a gravitational pull Wendy has no control over. | 就好像温蒂跟万有引力一样 无法抗拒 |
[08:02] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[08:03] | They say they can’t do anything about the drone. | 他们说处理不了无人机的问题 |
[08:06] | I’m sure that’s not true. | 肯定不是的啦 |
[08:09] | The next time I tan… | 下次我美黑的时候 |
[08:11] | you can come watch. | 你可以过来看哦 |
[08:14] | Ma’am — | 女士 |
[08:15] | Are you hitting on my wife? | 你是在勾搭我老婆吗 |
[08:16] | What? No! | 什么 没啊 |
[08:18] | Get the hell out of my house! | 滚出我家 |
[08:19] | Sir — Now! | – 先生 – 滚 |
[08:24] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[08:25] | -Oh, hi. -Thank you. | – 你好 – 谢谢 |
[08:27] | Don’t freak out. They ran out of falafel. | 别不开心哦 他家没有沙拉三明治了 |
[08:30] | Who the hell runs out of falafel? | 谁家会没有沙拉三明治啊 |
[08:32] | What’d you get me? | 那你给我买的啥 |
[08:33] | Shawarma. | 烤肉三明治 |
[08:34] | Did you get hot sauce? | 放辣酱了吗 |
[08:36] | -That too. -Hey, watch it, buddy! | – 放了 – 看路啊你 |
[08:38] | Looks like happy hour came early. | 看来愉快时光提前到来了 |
[08:41] | Sir. | 先生 |
[08:42] | Have you been drinking? | 你是喝酒了吗 |
[08:44] | Rainbow lozenge hidey hole. | 彩虹菱形小窝 |
[08:48] | Forget booze. This has ecstasy written all over it. | 别说喝酒了 这明显是嗑摇头丸了 |
[08:50] | Man– Manscape. | 人们逃跑 |
[08:51] | Or acid. | 或者是迷幻药 |
[08:52] | Sir, I need you to put your hands behind your back. | 先生 请把手放到后面 |
[08:55] | Sir, are you okay? | 先生 你没事吧 |
[09:03] | Sir, can you tell us what happened to you? | 先生 你发生了什么事 |
[09:05] | Hamster puddle tortilla. | 仓鼠水坑玉米粉圆饼 |
[09:06] | I think he’s been shot. Hamster puddle tortilla. | – 他应该是中枪了 – 仓鼠水坑玉米粉圆饼 |
[09:08] | We’re gonna get you some help. Come on. | 我们会帮你的 来 |
[09:10] | Nolan: 7-Adam-15 in full pursuit of robbery suspect. | 7A15正在步行追击抢劫嫌疑人 |
[09:16] | White male in purple pants. | 白人男性 穿着紫裤子 |
[09:19] | Harper: In there! | 里面 |
[09:40] | Clear. | 安全 |
[09:55] | Clear. | 安全 |
[09:57] | God! I touched it! | 天啊 我碰到了 |
[09:58] | Show me your hands! | 把手拿出来 |
[10:01] | I-I’m gonna puke. | 我要吐了 |
[10:02] | Down on the ground! | 趴在地上 |
[10:04] | Facedown. | 脸朝下 |
[10:08] | What’d you touch? | 你碰到啥了 |
[10:09] | Ugh. A dead body. | 死人 |
[10:12] | Check it out. | 去看看 |
[10:33] | He’s incredibly lucky the damage isn’t worse. | 他太幸运了 伤势没有更严重一点 |
[10:36] | The bullet appears to have lodged itself in his speech center. | 子弹似乎卡在了他脑部的语言中枢 |
[10:37] | Snarf yum orange Beyoncé. | 橙子味的碧昂斯 |
[10:39] | Is that why he’s talking nonsense? | 所以他才在胡言乱语吗 |
[10:41] | It’s not nonsense to him. | 他觉得不是胡言乱语 |
[10:42] | The bullet is causing aphasia, | 子弹导致了失语症 |
[10:44] | where the words he intends to say | 他想说的话 |
[10:46] | and what actually comes out are different. | 说出来就不是一回事了 |
[10:48] | Ball pit small envy? | 球坑小嫉妒 |
[10:50] | You were shot in the head, Mr. Hollenbock. | 你头部中枪了 恒德布克先生 |
[10:52] | We’re getting you prepped for surgery. | 我们要给你准备手术了 |
[10:53] | We’re gonna need that bullet once it’s removed. | 子弹取出来之后我们得拿走的 |
[10:55] | I can tell the surgeon, but there is a chance | 我可以跟医生说下 但是有可能 |
[10:57] | that we may need to leave it in. | 子弹得留在里面 |
[10:59] | Even with the bullet, I doubt we’ll find the shooter. | 即便有子弹 我们估计也找不到开枪的人 |
[11:00] | m 4 -4 l 5 -4 l 5 -2 b 5 2 2 4 -1 4 l -5 4 l -5 0 b -4 -4 0 -4 0 -4 l 4 -4 | |
[11:00] | m 15 -23 b 23 -20 28 -12 28 -5 b 28 -5 27 -1 24 -4 b 25 -11 18 -18 14 -19 b 12 -22 15 -23 15 -23 | |
[11:00] | 医生好不好 当面聊 才知道 | |
[11:00] | m -52 -19 b -54 -19 -54 -19 -54 -16 l -54 -15 b -54 -13 -54 -13 -52 -13 l -2 -13 b 0 -13 0 -13 0 -15 l 0 -16 b 0 -19 0 -19 -2 -19 l -52 -19 | |
[11:01] | Why not? | 为啥 |
[11:02] | The best explanation for the impact angle | 这种角度的伤势 最好的解释就是 |
[11:04] | and lack of killing velocity | 缺乏杀伤速度 |
[11:05] | is that some idiot fired his gun into the air. | 说明有个傻子对天开了一枪 |
[11:07] | And the gravity brought it down onto Eddie’s skull. | 然后重力让子弹落入了艾迪的头骨里 |
[11:09] | And given the math of ballistics, | 根据弹道学计算 |
[11:11] | we’re looking at a firing radius of almost a mile. | 开枪范围大概在一公里左右 |
[11:14] | Which in Los Angeles | 在洛杉矶来说 |
[11:16] | is a suspect pool of several thousand suspects. | 这就等于是几千名嫌疑人 |
[11:19] | Poop. | 屎 |
[11:22] | And here I am thinking I could take it slow | 我还以为第一天回来上班 |
[11:23] | my first day back. | 能轻松点呢 |
[11:27] | Broken neck. | 脖子断了 |
[11:29] | Yeah, and it wasn’t an accident. | 是 而且不是意外 |
[11:31] | That lump at the top of his back — | 他背部有肿块 |
[11:32] | avulsion of the vertebrae. | 椎骨撕脱 |
[11:34] | His neck was snapped by someone who knew what they were doing. | 他的脖子是被专业的人很精准的扭断的 |
[11:36] | Time of death? | 死亡时间呢 |
[11:37] | Uh, we’re still waiting on the coroner to arrive, | 验尸官还没到 |
[11:39] | but I checked his legs. | 但我看了他的腿 |
[11:41] | Based on lividity, I’m guessing 12 hours or so. | 根据青色程度 我猜是12个小时左右吧 |
[11:43] | You canvass the scene yet? | 你们调查过现场了吗 |
[11:45] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[11:46] | Okay, why don’t you start that? | 好 那你开始吧 |
[11:48] | Detective Harper and I will finish up here. | 我和哈珀探员完成这边的事情 |
[11:49] | Divide and conquer. | 各司其职 |
[11:50] | Done. | 好的 |
[11:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:53] | Any ID? | 有身份证吗 |
[11:54] | No, just…this. | 没 只有这个 |
[11:59] | Soup kitchen voucher. | 流动厨房的兑换券 |
[12:01] | He was homeless? | 他难道是流浪汉吗 |
[12:02] | Yet his clothes are new. | 但他衣服是新的啊 |
[12:03] | Yep, brand-new. | 对 全新的 |
[12:05] | A transient coming into money | 突然有钱了 |
[12:06] | would definitely make him a target. | 肯定就让他被人盯上了 |
[12:07] | Check his street wallet? | 看过他的流浪汉钱包了吗 |
[12:10] | Homeless folks sometimes keep their valuables | 流浪汉有时候会把贵重物品 |
[12:12] | in their shoes. | 塞在鞋子里 |
[12:22] | Props must be given. | 还真是 |
[12:23] | Hotel room key. | 酒店房卡 |
[12:25] | There we go. | 看了吧 |
[12:36] | Excuse me! | 打扰一下 |
[12:37] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[12:39] | Do you know who owns this camera you’re working on? | 你知道这摄像头是谁家的吗 |
[12:41] | I need to get ahold of the footage. | 我需要监控录像 |
[12:43] | Uh, I could give you a name, | 我可以告诉你 |
[12:44] | but it’d be a waste of your time. | 但你纯属浪费时间 |
[12:46] | Camera’s been broken for a week. That’s why they called me out. | 这摄像头已经坏了一周了 所以他们才叫我来 |
[12:48] | I was just swapping in a new one. | 我正要换新的 |
[12:50] | Thought I cracked the case. | 我以为我破案了呢 |
[12:52] | Sorry. | 抱歉没帮上忙 |
[12:53] | Hey, does that thing work? | 你这运动手环好使吗 |
[12:55] | I’ve been thinking about buying one. | 我想买一个呢 |
[12:56] | Oh. I just got it. I’m supposed to, um — | 我也是刚戴两天 估计 |
[12:58] | Nolan, hey. Let’s go. | 诺兰 走了 |
[13:00] | Thank you. Alright. | 谢谢 |
[13:03] | We found a key card on the victim from an SRO downtown. | 受害人身上有一张市中心喜来登酒店的房卡 |
[13:06] | Armstrong’s meeting us there. | 阿姆斯特朗先去等我们了 |
[13:07] | No. Yeah, I-I’ll be right there. | 好 我马上过去 |
[13:10] | Right where? | 过哪去 |
[13:11] | My apartment. | 回家 |
[13:12] | Not unless it’s a crime scene. | 要不是犯罪现场我可不去啊 |
[13:17] | Oh, no. | 妈呀 |
[13:19] | Oh, my God. | 老天爷啊 |
[13:23] | Kojo, what did you do?! | 柯乔 你拆家了啊 |
[13:25] | Get — Get down. Just… | 下去啊你 |
[13:26] | Sit! | 坐 |
[13:30] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[13:31] | Come on. | 小意思啦 |
[13:43] | Ohh, man! | 妈呀 |
[13:44] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[13:46] | This is Jackson’s varsity jacket. | 这可是杰克逊的大学运动队外套 |
[13:47] | He’s gonna be so upset. | 他会气死的 |
[13:49] | I don’t really have to say anything, do I? | 我什么也不用说吧 |
[13:50] | I’d rather you didn’t. | 你最好别说啊 |
[13:55] | Manager said our victim checked in three days ago | 经理说受害人三天前入住的 |
[13:58] | 名字是乔・德拉库次 under the name Joe Delacruz. | |
[14:00] | Paid a week in cash. | 一周的房钱 用现金付的 |
[14:01] | You go in yet? | 你进入了吗 |
[14:02] | And ruin the surprise? | 然后毁掉惊喜吗 |
[14:04] | It’s always better to not enter a scene alone. | 最好是不要独自进入犯罪现场 |
[14:06] | So no one can accuse you of malfeasance later. | 这样之后就没人可以指控你玩忽职守了 |
[14:08] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[14:19] | Looks like Joe went on quite the shopping spree. | 看来乔买了不少东西啊 |
[14:21] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[14:23] | New clothes, shoes. | 新衣服 新鞋 |
[14:29] | Two different sizes. | 是两个不同的尺码 |
[14:30] | Well, that seems like a clue. | 这好像是个线索呢 |
[14:32] | I’m guessing the manager didn’t mention someone staying with Joe. | 看来经理没说 还有人跟乔一起住呢 |
[14:35] | This is not the kind of establishment | 这种地方 |
[14:36] | that pays that kind of attention. | 他们可不会太过关注的 |
[14:38] | Found cash. Looks to be about five or six grand. | 有现金 看来有五六千吧 |
[14:44] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:45] | Wrong room. | 走错房间了 |
[14:47] | Hold on. Hey, hey, hey! Hey! Hey! | 等下 |
[15:00] | 7-Adam-15 in foot pursuit of suspect. | 7A15正在徒步追踪嫌疑人 |
[15:02] | 29100 Spring. | 春天路29100号 |
[15:04] | White male. 160 pounds. | 白人男性 160磅 |
[15:06] | 5’8″. Green jacket. Send backup. | 身高175 绿色夹克 请求支援 |
[15:12] | Split up! Just… | 分头追 |
[15:17] | I’m going north. | 我去北边 |
[15:18] | Roger. | 收到 |
[15:20] | * You can feel it in your slacka hacka way way | 你可以感受到那种懒惰 |
[15:23] | * Yeah, I can show you how to ticki ticki toppy tippy | 我来告诉你什么叫卡卡蹦蹦 |
[15:25] | * Lock ’em up, shock ’em up, turn it out, wild child | 锁起来 吓一跳 放出来 狂野男孩 |
[15:31] | Suspect in sight. Heading south down San Pedro. | 看到嫌疑人 朝南往圣佩德罗去了 |
[15:38] | Easy! Aaah! | 别跑 |
[15:43] | Easy! | 站住吧 |
[15:44] | Lucy: Suspect in custody. Code 4. | 抓到嫌疑人 不需要额外协助 |
[15:45] | Hands behind your back, interlace your fingers. | 手放在背后 手指交叉 |
[15:50] | Got a knife. | 有把刀 |
[15:51] | Yep. | 好 |
[15:56] | Prosthetic leg? | 假肢吗 |
[15:57] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[15:58] | That’s a military knife. You lose your leg in combat? | 这是军用刀 你是作战的时候没得腿吗 |
[16:00] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[16:02] | Got in an argument with an I.E.D. | 因为爆炸物跟人吵起来了 |
[16:04] | Mitch? | 米奇 |
[16:06] | Sarge? | 中士 |
[16:08] | You know this guy? | 你认识他啊 |
[16:10] | I was his squad leader in Afghanistan. | 在阿富汗的时候我是他的小队长 |
[16:19] | What happened? | 怎么回事啊 |
[16:21] | You had a fiancée in San Diego, | 你在圣地亚哥有未婚妻 |
[16:23] | a job lined up through Wounded Warriors. | 通过受伤老兵找到了工作的 |
[16:25] | What can I say? | 我能说什么 |
[16:28] | moved on. | 我向前看了 |
[16:30] | You tell me what I’m being charged with? | 我要被起诉什么罪名呢 |
[16:32] | Lucy: Resisting arrest, for starters. | 首先 拒捕 |
[16:34] | The rest is up to the D.A. | 剩下的就看检察官了 |
[16:35] | Right. | 嗯 |
[16:36] | And how exactly did the cops end up in my hotel room? | 而且那些警察怎么跑到我房间里去了 |
[16:40] | She can’t tell you that. | 她不能说 |
[16:41] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[16:42] | But you can. | 那你可以 |
[16:44] | I-I can’t. | 我也不能 |
[16:45] | Be in violation of the victim’s privacy. | 这样就是侵害受害人隐私了 |
[16:48] | Victim? | 受害人 |
[16:52] | What happened to Joe? | 乔怎么了 |
[16:53] | Is Joe alright? | 乔没事吧 |
[16:55] | Look, I’ve already said too much. | 我已经说太多了 |
[16:57] | Is he dead? | 他是死了吗 |
[16:59] | Detectives will come speak with you shortly. | 很快会有探员来问你话的 |
[17:01] | Mitch, inside. | 米奇 进去吧 |
[17:12] | He doesn’t seem to like you very much. | 他好像不怎么喜欢你啊 |
[17:16] | I’m the reason he lost his leg. | 他腿没了是因为我 |
[17:20] | My son was attacked. | 我儿子被袭击了 |
[17:22] | So you need to go down there, get the guy, and arrest him. | 你得过去 把那人抓起来 |
[17:24] | What guy? | 什么人 |
[17:26] | My psycho neighbor! He shot my son’s drone down! | 我的神经病邻居 把我儿子的无人机打掉了 |
[17:28] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[17:30] | Yeah. And guess what. We’ve got video proof. | 对啊 而且我们还有视频证据呢 |
[17:32] | Show him the — the video from the drone camera. | 给他看无人机视频的内容 |
[17:34] | Dad, it’s okay. It’s not a big deal. | 不用了 老爸 没啥的 |
[17:36] | Can we just go? No! | – 我们就走吧 – 不行 |
[17:38] | Show the cop the damn video. | 给你警察看看你录的 |
[17:55] | I can explain. | 我可以解释的 |
[17:57] | There’s no need. Kid’s got good taste. | 不用解释 这孩子品味不错 |
[17:59] | And Wendy is hot. | 温蒂多性感啊 |
[18:00] | Sir, what your son did is actually illegal. | 先生 你儿子干的事是违法的 |
[18:10] | Look, uh — | 这样啊 |
[18:11] | one second. | 等一下 |
[18:13] | Lopez, West. | 洛佩兹 韦斯特 |
[18:16] | I just solved two crimes sitting in my office — | 我刚刚坐在办公室了 就破了俩案子 |
[18:19] | Bradford and Chen’s Peeping Tom and your gunshot victim. | 布拉德福德和陈的偷窥狂案子 和你们枪击受害人的案子 |
[18:23] | I’m just saying. | 我也不是炫耀啊 |
[18:25] | Mitch: You guys don’t really think I killed him, right? | 你们不会真以为是我杀了他吧 |
[18:27] | We don’t know anything. That’s why we’re talking to you. | 我们什么都不清楚 所以才来问你 |
[18:29] | The M.E. said that Joe died from internal decapitation. | 法医说 乔死于体内断头 |
[18:34] | He suffered spinal trauma from an acute compression injury. | 他的脊椎受到急性压迫损伤 |
[18:38] | Someone who knew how snapped his neck. | 是一个知道怎么拧脖子的人弄死的他 |
[18:41] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[18:46] | Where’d the money under the mattress come from? | 床垫下面的钱是哪来的 |
[18:48] | Couple of days ago, Joe comes to me, | 几天前 乔跑来找我 |
[18:50] | says he found a fortune in cash | 说他在他偷跑进去的一个大楼里面 |
[18:53] | in this building he snuck into, alright? | 找到了一大堆现金 |
[18:56] | Millions of dollars stacked high on pallets. | 数百万美元堆在高高的货架上 |
[19:00] | Millions? | 数百万美元 |
[19:01] | Yeah. | 对 |
[19:03] | And a bunch of machinery | 还有很多机器 |
[19:05] | guarded by some heavy-duty guys with serious weaponry. | 被很多拿着重型武器的人看守者 |
[19:10] | But he managed to steal some of it. | 然后他偷到了一部分 |
[19:12] | Why share the money with you? | 那为啥跟你一起花 |
[19:13] | ‘Cause we were tight. | 我们关系好啊 |
[19:15] | He’s a fellow vet. | 都是退役老兵 |
[19:16] | Then you got a taste of the rich life, | 然后你过惯了好日子 |
[19:18] | decided you wanted the rest of the money for yourself? | 决定把剩下的钱私吞了 |
[19:21] | He only took 10 grand. | 他只偷来了一万 |
[19:23] | We burned through half of that in a day. | 我们当天就花了一半了 |
[19:26] | Look, I tried to tell him not to go back there for more. | 我跟他说了 不要再回去了 |
[19:31] | He got lucky the first time. | 第一次是他走运 |
[19:35] | And I should’ve gone with him. | 我应该跟他一起去的 |
[19:37] | ‘Cause he would’ve gone with me. | 因为如果换做是我 他会跟我一起去的 |
[19:44] | So, the money we found in Joe’s hotel room was counterfeit. | 乔酒店房间里的钱是假币 |
[19:47] | Are you sure? | 确定吗 |
[19:48] | It’s the best fake I’ve seen, but it’s definitely a fake. | 是我见过最真的假钞了 但绝对是假的 |
[19:50] | He say where it came from? | 他说是哪来的了吗 |
[19:52] | A building downtown. Said there’s millions more. | 市中心一个建筑里面 说还有好几百万呢 |
[19:56] | The machines Joe saw, could they have been printers? | 乔看到的机器 是打印机吗 |
[20:00] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:07] | Nolan: Looks abandoned. | 看来没人 |
[20:08] | It’s probably intentional. | 没准是故意搞成这样的 |
[20:09] | If I were printing millions of dollars, | 如果我要是在印几百万假钞 |
[20:11] | I’d want to stay below the radar. | 我也想找个不引人注目的地方 |
[20:13] | Alright, look sharp, you guys. | 都警惕点 |
[20:14] | If these guys are ex-military, they’re gonna put up a fight. | 这些人都当过兵 会跟我们对抗的 |
[20:43] | Not exactly the counterfeit money-making operation | 这可不是你跟我们描绘的 |
[20:45] | we were sold on. | 打击假钞制造的任务啊 |
[20:46] | Still believe your Army buddy’s story? | 你还信你部队哥们的说辞吗 |
[20:48] | Yeah. I do. | 我信 |
[20:50] | They must’ve cleared out of here after Joe’s murder. | 肯定杀了乔之后他们就转移了 |
[21:01] | You find something? | 发现什么了吗 |
[21:03] | Yeah. | 有 |
[21:05] | Uh, the name of a security company. | 安保公司的名字 |
[21:06] | But I know this. I’ve seen it somewhere. | 我有印象 我在哪看到过 |
[21:09] | This morning when I was canvassing, | 早上我搜查的时候 |
[21:10] | it was on the side of the van. | 有个车车身上就是 |
[21:12] | Um, the worker with the van was fixing the camera | 开那个车来的工人 在那修摄像头呢 |
[21:15] | across the street from where Joe was killed. | 就在乔被杀那里的马路对面 |
[21:17] | Uh, he said the camera had been down for a week. | 他说摄像头已经坏了一周了 |
[21:19] | Did you get a name? | 你问名字了吗 |
[21:21] | No. I thought it was a dead end. | 没 我以为这线索没用呢 |
[21:22] | I have him on body cam. | 不过我的执法仪录下他了 |
[21:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:35] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[21:37] | He must’ve taken down the camera so we couldn’t trace it. | 他肯定是为了不让我们寻找 故意把摄像头拆走的 |
[21:39] | We should run his face through the database. | 去数据库里查一下面部识别吧 |
[21:40] | Sgt. Grey: Detective Harper. Go to channel nine. | 哈珀探员 上对讲机九频道 |
[21:44] | Hey, sir. We are here. | 长官 我们在这呢 |
[21:46] | Uh, we’re in the building. It’s empty. | 在大楼里 空的 |
[21:47] | We’re about to call in T.I.D. | 我们正准备汇报支援呢 |
[21:49] | Negative. | 不可以 |
[21:50] | You’re to exit the building immediately | 立刻离开大楼 |
[21:51] | and come back to the station. | 回警局 |
[21:52] | Sir? | 长官 |
[21:54] | Shut it down and get back here — now. | 赶紧结束任务 回来 |
[21:58] | What the hell’s going on? | 怎么回事啊 |
[22:01] | Got a call from the Chief. | 刚刚接到局长的电话 |
[22:03] | Your search warrant rang an alarm way up the food chain. | 你们的搜查证惊动了很上层的人 |
[22:06] | So we’re just supposed to walk away from a murder investigation? | 所以我们就对这起谋杀案坐视不理了吗 |
[22:09] | No, but you can’t follow it down this path. | 不 但不能走这条路继续查了 |
[22:11] | And what if that path leads us to our killer? | 如果这条路能让我们找到凶手呢 |
[22:16] | So, what are we into, Sarge? | 到底什么情况 警长 |
[22:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:20] | And I pushed hard to find out. | 我已经努力问他们了 |
[22:22] | But this comes from on high, and it’s non-negotiable. | 但说是高层的命令 没得商量 |
[22:25] | Let’s take the night. We’ll regroup in the morning. | 下班吧 明天早上再议 |
[22:30] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[22:31] | Hey, this isn’t right. | 这样不对啊 |
[22:32] | No. But it’s a direct order. | 是不对 但这是命令 |
[22:39] | So, that’s it? | 所以就这样吗 |
[22:41] | We walk away? | 不管了吗 |
[22:42] | If we’re smart. | 如果我们明智的话 |
[22:45] | That’s…not a yes. | 你这也不是否认啊 |
[22:51] | What do you think? | 你认为呢 |
[22:53] | That this is clearly a federal operation | 这显然是联调局的任务 |
[22:54] | and that we don’t have enough information to know how to proceed. | 我们没有足够的信息 不知道如何继续 |
[23:00] | So we get more. | 那就拿到足够的信息 |
[23:02] | How do we get insight on a federal operation, Boot? | 那我们要怎么看到联调局案子的信息 菜鸟 |
[23:06] | we call LA CLEAR. | 我们联系洛杉矶系统 |
[23:07] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[23:08] | You sure? | 确定要干吗 |
[23:09] | Yeah. I owe Mitch that much. | 确定 我欠米奇的 |
[23:12] | You remember the personal questions | 你还记得他们审查你权限的时候 |
[23:13] | they ask you for clearance, right? | 要问很多私人问题吧 |
[23:15] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[23:16] | Maybe you should all… step outside. | 要不你们都出去吧 |
[23:18] | Not a chance. | 才不呢 |
[23:19] | I think you sh– | 你们还是 |
[23:21] | Yeah, hi. Hello? | 喂您好 |
[23:22] | 我是洛杉矶警局的提姆・布拉德福德警官 Uh, this is Officer Tim Bradford, LAPD, | |
[23:25] | badge 34831. | 警号34831 |
[23:28] | Yeah. Go ahead. | 好的 您说 |
[23:30] | Bethesda. Mm. | 贝塞斯达 |
[23:32] | Left clavicle. | 左锁骨 |
[23:35] | Uh, “Lady Marmalade.” | 果酱女郎 |
[23:38] | Uh, tarantulas. | 狼蛛 |
[23:40] | Uh, yeah, it’s, uh, “Xanadu.” | 对 世外桃源 |
[23:41] | “Xanadu”? | 世外桃源 |
[23:45] | Yes, uh, ma’am, I’d like to run an address. | 是的 女士 我想查询一个地址 |
[23:47] | 214 Mill Street, Los Angeles. | 洛杉矶 米尔街214号 |
[23:50] | Okay, thank you. | 好的谢谢 |
[23:51] | Well? | 怎么说 |
[23:53] | They’ll get back to us within the hour. | 一小时之内回电 |
[24:00] | Hello, dog. | 你好啊狗狗 |
[24:03] | You are pretty cute. | 你好可爱啊 |
[24:12] | Lucy: I am so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[24:14] | I meant to call you earlier, but today has been crazy. | 我本来想早点给你打电话的 但今天忙疯了 |
[24:16] | He ate my stuff! All of my stuff! | 他把我的东西咬了 全咬了 |
[24:19] | I know. I’ll pay to replace everything. | 我知道 我赔你全部的 |
[24:21] | You can’t replace my letter jacket! | 你赔不了我的大学运动队夹克啊 |
[24:23] | Okay. The dog has to go. | 行了 狗必须送走 |
[24:25] | What?! No! | 什么 不行 |
[24:27] | Look, this is what happens when you have a dog. | 我跟你说 养了狗都会拆家的 |
[24:29] | No, I don’t have a dog, Lucy! You do! | 不是我养的狗 是你养的 露西 |
[24:31] | I got to go and see what’s salvageable. | 我看看还有什么能挽救的吧 |
[24:33] | Wait. | 等下 |
[24:36] | will you take him for a walk? | 你能带狗出去溜一圈吗 |
[24:39] | Jackson? | 杰克逊 |
[24:40] | H-Hello? | 喂 |
[24:52] | Alright. You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[24:54] | Does that mean you caught the guys that killed Joe? | 你们是找到杀了乔的人了吗 |
[24:56] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[24:57] | But you found the money? | 那你们找到钱了 |
[25:00] | No. | 没 |
[25:01] | It was gone. | 不见了 |
[25:03] | W-We’re working late. | 我们要加班 |
[25:04] | S-So what now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[25:07] | Now you go home. | 现在你回家 |
[25:10] | I’m — I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:11] | I-I can help you find a bed and a shelter. | 我可以帮你找张床 找个庇护所 |
[25:14] | You really want to do something for me? | 你知道你能为我做什么吗 |
[25:16] | You find out who killed Joe, alright? | 找到杀死乔的凶手 好吗 |
[25:18] | He was a good guy. | 他是个好人 |
[25:20] | He served his country with honor. | 他为国效忠 |
[25:21] | He didn’t deserve to go out like that. | 他不应该就这么不明不白的死了 |
[25:26] | I-I’m sorry. I have to answer this. | 抱歉 我得接电话 |
[25:28] | She’ll escort you out. | 她会送你出去的 |
[25:29] | You take care of yourself. | 你保重 |
[25:32] | 喂 我是提姆・布拉德福德 Yeah, it’s Tim Bradford. | |
[25:33] | Man: LA CLEAR code 9273. | 洛杉矶系统 代号9237 |
[25:44] | It’s a D.I.A. operation. | 这是DIA的任务 |
[25:45] | Defense Intelligence Agency? | 国防情报局吗 |
[25:47] | That’s national security. | 这是国家安全问题了 |
[25:49] | LA CLEAR tell you anything else? | 洛杉矶系统那边还跟你说别的了吗 |
[25:51] | 只有一个联络人姓名 诺曼・詹格斯上校 Just a contact name — Colonel Norman Jangus. | |
[25:55] | What the hell is a national security agency | 国家安全局为啥要 |
[25:56] | doing counterfeiting money? | 掺和做假钞的事情啊 |
[25:58] | This is way bigger than we thought. | 这事情比咱们想的要严重 |
[25:59] | We should take the night, like Grey said, | 我们应该按格雷说的 今晚休息 |
[26:00] | m 4 -4 l 5 -4 l 5 -2 b 5 2 2 4 -1 4 l -5 4 l -5 0 b -4 -4 0 -4 0 -4 l 4 -4 | |
[26:00] | m 15 -23 b 23 -20 28 -12 28 -5 b 28 -5 27 -1 24 -4 b 25 -11 18 -18 14 -19 b 12 -22 15 -23 15 -23 | |
[26:00] | 医生好不好 当面聊 才知道 | |
[26:00] | m -52 -19 b -54 -19 -54 -19 -54 -16 l -54 -15 b -54 -13 -54 -13 -52 -13 l -2 -13 b 0 -13 0 -13 0 -15 l 0 -16 b 0 -19 0 -19 -2 -19 l -52 -19 | |
[26:01] | and see how we are feeling in the morning. | 看看明早感觉如何 |
[26:03] | Harper’s right. | 哈珀说得对 |
[26:04] | Conducting an off-the-books operation | 好日子的时候偷偷执行秘密任务 |
[26:06] | is high-risk on a good day. | 风险都很大 |
[26:07] | And this ain’t a good day. | 况且今天还不那么适合 |
[26:18] | 你的心率 | |
[26:25] | 羊瑜伽 | |
[26:41] | Hey, pal. | 哥们 |
[26:42] | We need to talk. | 我们得聊聊 |
[26:49] | Invite me in? | 让我进去吧 |
[26:51] | How ’bout you tell me who you are first? | 不如你先说说你是谁吧 |
[26:55] | Right now, I’m your friend, John. | 现在我是你的朋友 |
[26:57] | And that’s a good thing. | 这是好事 |
[26:59] | ‘Cause you don’t want me as an enemy. | 你可不会想成为我的敌人的 |
[27:02] | Now invite me in. | 邀请我进去 |
[27:11] | Nice place. | 你家不错 |
[27:13] | Done good work fixing it up. | 好好修缮了一番呢 |
[27:16] | I’d expect no less, based on your history. | 根据你的过往来说 很厉害的 |
[27:19] | I see your play — | 我明白你的套路了 |
[27:21] | come in, walk around, assert dominance. | 进来四处看一下 掌握主动权 |
[27:24] | Very nice. | 很好 |
[27:26] | 那你告诉我 诺曼・詹格斯上校是谁 So, tell me, who is Colonel Norman Jangus? | |
[27:28] | Oh, a name on a form. Nothing more. | 只是一个名字 没什么特别的 |
[27:31] | But you are D.I.A. | 但你是国防情报局的 |
[27:32] | Yeah, but my team operates in the shadows. | 对 但我们团队都秘密做事 |
[27:35] | We do stuff no one wants to admit. | 做一些不想承认的事情 |
[27:38] | So, why come for me? | 那你为什么来找我 |
[27:40] | ‘Cause you’re the weak link. | 因为你是薄弱环节 |
[27:44] | Bradford served two tours in country, | 布拉德福德在海外服役过两次 |
[27:46] | Harper’s taken on cartels, | 哈珀搞垮了贩毒集团 |
[27:49] | and — and Chen survived a serial killer. | 陈遇到连环杀手大难不死 |
[27:51] | You… | 而你 |
[27:53] | built houses. | 也就修修房子啥的 |
[27:56] | And you always push on the weak link. | 而且永远要去从薄弱环节突破 |
[27:59] | So… | 所以 |
[28:01] | I’m pushing on you. | 我就来突破你了 |
[28:05] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[28:07] | To warn you and your little cop buddies. | 警告你 和你的警察小伙伴们 |
[28:09] | Just…leave this alone. | 别掺和了 |
[28:13] | Calling LA CLEAR? | 联系洛杉矶系统 |
[28:15] | Big mistake. | 大错特错 |
[28:17] | Let it be your last. | 最好是最后一次 |
[28:18] | 我们只想知道谁杀了乔・德拉库次 All we want is whoever killed Joe Delacruz. | |
[28:21] | The homeless guy? | 那个流浪汉吗 |
[28:23] | Why? | 为啥啊 |
[28:23] | He was a human being. | 因为他是个人啊 |
[28:26] | The man was a soldier. He sacrificed — | 那人生前当过兵的 为国家牺牲了 |
[28:27] | Time-out, time-out. Let’s understand something here. | 停一下 先说清楚啊 |
[28:30] | We’re on the same team. | 咱们都是一个战线的 |
[28:32] | You, me, Joe? | 你 我 乔 |
[28:34] | We make sacrifices on the daily to save people’s lives. | 我们每天都在为了拯救别人的命做出牺牲啊 |
[28:38] | I just do it on a more… global scale than you. | 只不过我的范围更全球一点 |
[28:41] | And that’s why it’s okay for you to murder people? | 所以你们杀人也没事吗 |
[28:44] | There are casualties in every war. | 每场战争都会有伤亡 |
[28:46] | You just really don’t want the next one to be you. | 你只要祈祷下一个不是你就行了 |
[29:04] | You get the tracking device on his car? | 你给他车上装了跟踪器了吗 |
[29:06] | Yeah. We can follow him wherever he goes. | 装了 他去哪都能跟上 |
[29:09] | Great. Let’s hit the road. Alright. | 好 走吧 |
[29:11] | No. This is a two-person job. | 这是俩人的活儿 |
[29:13] | Harper and I got it from here. | 之后我和哈珀处理就好了 |
[29:15] | Uh, screw that. You go, we go. | 才不要 你们去 我们也去 |
[29:17] | That’s admirable, really, but if this thing goes sideways, | 精神可嘉 但如果出事了 |
[29:20] | we could face demotion, suspension, even jail. | 我们可能会面临降职 停职 甚至坐牢的 |
[29:24] | I’ve got a golden ticket. | 我有免罪金牌 |
[29:25] | Bradford has an unblemished record. | 布拉德福德的记录没有污点 |
[29:27] | Odds are we can weather the storm. | 我们可以脱罪的 |
[29:29] | Rookies are at-will employees. | 但菜鸟可是不咋被重视的员工 |
[29:32] | They don’t even need a reason to fire you. | 他们要是想开了你们 连个理由都不需要给的 |
[29:34] | Okay, well, with all due respect, | 无意冒犯哈 |
[29:35] | I’ve been buried alive by a serial killer. | 但我都被连环杀手活埋过了 |
[29:38] | This rabbit hole does not scare me. | 这点小事情吓不住我的 |
[29:40] | Nolan: I love this job more than I imagined I could. | 我已经比我想的更爱这份工作了 |
[29:43] | The day I stop giving it my all is the day I walk away. | 等我不能付出全部的时候 也该是我辞职的时候了 |
[29:48] | Alright. | 行吧 |
[29:49] | Let’s roll. | 出发 |
[29:50] | And hope he leads us to the money. | 希望他能领我们找到假钞 |
[30:16] | We’re in position. | 就位了 |
[30:17] | Harper: Copy that. | 收到 |
[30:20] | Why are you the reason Mitch lost his leg? | 为什么米奇因为你没了腿 |
[30:25] | ‘Cause I let him slide on something. | 我因为某件事放过他了 |
[30:28] | It doesn’t matter what, | 是什么不重要 |
[30:30] | just that I cut him a break when I shouldn’t have, | 但我不该饶了他的时候 我放了他一马 |
[30:33] | and because I did, he went back out on patrol, | 正因如此 他又出去巡逻了 |
[30:36] | got blown up. | 被炸飞了 |
[30:39] | That is the most Tim Bradford thing I’ve ever heard. | 这可是我听过最像你的事情了 |
[30:42] | You showed humanity. | 你展现出了人性 |
[30:45] | There’s nothing to feel guilty about. | 没什么好内疚的啊 |
[30:46] | Rules matter, Boot. | 守规矩很重要的 菜鸟 |
[30:49] | Then what the hell are you doing out here? | 那你怎么还跑来了 |
[30:53] | Some things matter more. | 有比规矩更重要的 |
[30:55] | Harper: Bradford, Chen, let’s go. | 布拉德福德 陈 行动 |
[30:58] | Hang on. | 等下 |
[30:59] | First lesson in black ops — | 执行秘密任务第一课 |
[31:01] | make sure the lights don’t come on when you open the door. | 开门下车的时候灯可别亮了 |
[31:42] | That’s got to be the pallets of money. | 这肯定就是货架上的那堆假钞了 |
[31:44] | Waiting to put it on a ship to who knows where. | 等着装上船不知道运哪去 |
[31:47] | Should we call Long Beach PD? | 我们要联系长滩警局吗 |
[31:49] | Not yet. Why not? | – 还不 – 为什么 |
[31:50] | Well, for one thing, we don’t know if that’s the counterfeit money. | 首先 我们都不确定这是不是假钞 |
[31:53] | Pallets are covered. | 货盘都被盖住了 |
[31:54] | We’ve only got one shot at this. | 我们只有一次机会 |
[31:56] | We absolutely cannot be wrong. | 绝对不能出差错的 |
[31:57] | So we confirm it’s the counterfeit money | 所以我们先确认这是假钞 |
[32:00] | before we call in the cavalry, | 然后再呼叫支援 |
[32:01] | use the arrest to figure out who killed Joe. | 然后利用逮捕 找出谁杀了乔 |
[32:03] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[32:04] | So, how do we do that? | 那我们怎么做呢 |
[32:06] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[32:11] | Forklift stopped working. | 铲车停了 |
[32:13] | Something’s up. | 出事了 |
[32:15] | -There, I guess. -Yeah, I’ll get that. | – 这个吧 – 我去 |
[32:20] | -Let me grab. -Grab another one. | – 我来 – 再弄一台来 |
[32:22] | They’re getting a new forklift. | 他们又弄了一台铲车 |
[32:32] | Now’s our chance. Let’s move. | 机会来了 行动 |
[32:52] | I’ll take it from here. Watch my six. | 之后我来 掩护我六点钟方向 |
[33:25] | You’ll be dead before you break leather. | 你敢划破你就死定了 |
[33:42] | John, what the hell? | 约翰 怎么回事 |
[33:46] | I warned you. | 我警告过你的 |
[33:47] | You did. | 没错 |
[33:48] | But you didn’t listen. | 但你没听 |
[33:50] | I didn’t. | 我没听 |
[33:51] | I’m disappointed. | 我很失望 |
[33:53] | Thought you were smart. | 我以为你没这么傻 |
[33:54] | No. | 不 |
[33:55] | Smart one’s my T.O. | 聪明的是我的教官 |
[33:56] | She plans for everything. | 一切都是她策划的 |
[34:02] | That’s a .50 cal. | 那是零点五口径的子弹 |
[34:09] | I don’t need to tell you | 我也不用跟你讲 |
[34:10] | what that bullet will do to your body. | 这颗子弹会让你怎么样吧 |
[34:12] | Hey, Pettigrew, | 佩蒂格鲁 |
[34:14] | didn’t we face this exact scenario down in Colombia? | 这不是跟在哥伦比亚的时候一模一样吗 |
[34:17] | Yeah. We’re all still here. | 对啊 我们都还在 |
[34:20] | ‘Cause it’s a no-win situation. | 因为这是对任何人都没利的局面 |
[34:22] | Your shooter turns me into mist, | 你们狙击手一开枪 我就魂飞魄散了 |
[34:24] | but my guys turn you into organ donors. | 但我的人也会让你们死掉 然后器官都捐掉 |
[34:26] | So what we need is a negotiated settlement. | 所以我们需要协商一致 |
[34:30] | I’m listening. | 你说吧 |
[34:32] | 你们其中一人杀了乔・德拉库次 One of you killed Joe Delacruz. | |
[34:35] | You give him up, we walk away. | 把他交出来 我们就走 |
[34:37] | And the money? | 那钱呢 |
[34:39] | Not our problem. | 不管我们的事 |
[34:40] | Tim. | 提姆 |
[34:41] | Not our problem. | 不管我们的事 |
[34:55] | Fine. | 好 |
[34:57] | Pettigrew. | 佩蒂格鲁 |
[35:00] | Surrender yourself. | 投降吧 |
[35:02] | What? | 什么 |
[35:04] | After everything we’ve been through, | 我们一起经历了这么多 |
[35:06] | you’re just gonna turn me in like that? | 你就这么把我卖了 |
[35:07] | Your sloppiness jeopardized our operation, | 都是你的拖泥带水危及了我们的任务 |
[35:09] | so you are being sacrificed for the greater good. | 所以为了更大的利益 要牺牲你了 |
[35:12] | But all they have is circumstantial evidence. | 但他们没有直接证据 |
[35:15] | So keep your mouth shut, listen to the lawyer, | 所以你别交代 听律师的话 |
[35:18] | and you’ll be out in no time. | 很快就能出来了 |
[35:21] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[35:32] | We good? | 完事了吗 |
[35:44] | Alright, let’s get this done. | 好 赶紧的吧 |
[35:46] | What happens with the money? | 那钱会怎么样 |
[35:48] | It’ll fund black ops for the next five years. | 会为之后五年的秘密任务注资 |
[35:51] | The U.S. government spends billions in covert operations. | 美国政府在秘密行动上花费数十亿美元 |
[35:54] | I bet Bradford here | 布拉德福德肯定 |
[35:57] | watched backpacks full of ghost money | 在阿富汗驻扎的时候 |
[35:58] | being handed out in Afghanistan. | 看到过很多替钞啊 |
[36:00] | I did. | 没错 |
[36:01] | See, that money has to be authorized and tracked. | 那些钱都是被批准的 也被跟踪去向的 |
[36:03] | But counterfeit money doesn’t. | 但假钞不是啊 |
[36:05] | We didn’t print money. | 我们印的不是钱 |
[36:07] | We printed freedom. | 是自由 |
[36:09] | Alright, let’s wrap this up. | 行了 赶紧完事 |
[36:16] | Sgt. Grey: Let me get this straight. | 所以我理理清楚 |
[36:20] | You all just happened to be taking a stroll on the docks, | 你们就碰巧闲逛到了码头上 |
[36:25] | 然后杀害乔・德拉库次的凶手正好就出现自首了 and Joe Delacruz’s killer appears and turns himself in? | |
[36:28] | All: Yes, sir. | 是的长官 |
[36:30] | And when the Chief calls me tomorrow screaming — | 那明天如果局长打电话骂我 |
[36:32] | He won’t. | 他不会的 |
[36:41] | I’m going back to bed. | 我要回家睡觉了 |
[36:43] | The paperwork on this better be spotless. | 文书最好别给我出纰漏 |
[36:45] | Yes, sir. | 遵命长官 |
[36:59] | Where’s the dog? | 狗呢 |
[37:02] | Gone. | 送走了 |
[37:03] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[37:05] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[37:06] | It wasn’t fair to you, | 这样对你不公平 |
[37:08] | and I’m really not ready for a dog yet. | 我真的没准备好养条狗呢 |
[37:13] | I’m sorry about your stuff. | 很抱歉你的东西都被咬了 |
[37:18] | Look. | 是这样 |
[37:20] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[37:22] | I actually liked Kojo. | 我其实挺喜欢柯乔的 |
[37:26] | Did he go to a good home? | 他去了好人家了吗 |
[37:29] | Yeah. He did. | 是的 |
[37:46] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[37:49] | Close the door. | 关门 |
[37:55] | You’re lucky. | 你走运了 |
[37:58] | You had a good outcome last night. | 你们昨晚结果挺好 |
[38:00] | But no matter how good your intentions are, | 但无论动机是不是好意 |
[38:02] | going off the books always costs you. | 私自行事总是会让你付出代价的 |
[38:06] | The law matters, Nolan. | 法律还是要管的 诺兰 |
[38:10] | The second you start thinking you know better, | 一旦你开始认为自己懂得挺多了 |
[38:12] | you risk losing yourself. | 你就会有迷失自我的风险 |
[38:14] | Nick — Hey. | – 尼克 – 对了 |
[38:16] | I lied to you yesterday. | 我昨天没说实话 |
[38:18] | There is one more secret. | 还有一个秘密 |
[38:21] | I broke the rules to catch Rosalind. | 我是坏了规矩才抓到了罗莎琳德 |
[38:24] | I went into her house without a warrant | 我没有搜查证就去了她家 |
[38:26] | and used what I found there to get one. | 利用在场找到的东西后来申请的搜查证 |
[38:28] | Somehow, she knew. | 不知道怎么的 她知道了 |
[38:30] | She never said anything. | 她从没提过 |
[38:32] | Would she have gone free if she had? | 那如果她说出来就会自由了吗 |
[38:33] | No. | 不 |
[38:35] | At this point, we’d caught her red-handed. | 目前来看 我们是正当抓捕的她 |
[38:37] | But if she hadn’t been, | 但如果不是的话 |
[38:39] | if she’d gone free because I crossed the line… | 如果因为我坏了规矩 而让她逍遥法外 |
[38:43] | I never would’ve forgiven myself. | 我永远没法原谅我自己的 |
[38:47] | Don’t put yourself in that situation. You hear me? | 不要让自己这么为难 听到了吗 |
[38:52] | You don’t want that kind of stress. | 你不想要那么大压力的 |
[38:53] | No, I don’t. | 没错 |
[38:56] | Thank you for telling me. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[38:58] | So, you caught him? | 所以你抓到凶手了 |
[39:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:02] | Good. | 好 |
[39:04] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[39:06] | Mitch. | 米奇 |
[39:09] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[39:11] | First Congregational needs a live-in guard. | 第一公理教会需要一个住宿的警卫 |
[39:14] | I put in a good word for you. | 我帮你美言了几句 |
[39:16] | Look, it’s not a handout, alright? | 这不是施舍好吗 |
[39:18] | It’s a job — and a roof over your head. | 这是一份工作 包住宿 |
[39:22] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[39:24] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[39:29] | It’s not your fault, you know? | 我的腿 不是你的错 |
[39:31] | You know, what happened to me, | 发生在我身上的事情 |
[39:34] | it’s nobody’s fault. | 不是任何人的错 |
[39:39] | You take care of yourself, Mitch, alright? | 你保重了 米奇 |
[39:43] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[39:51] | Not a word. | 别逼逼 |
[39:57] | You were supposed to wear this all week. | 你应该一周都戴着手环的 |
[39:59] | I actually think it was causing me more stress. | 我感觉这样我压力更大了 |
[40:02] | You have to find a way to listen to your body. | 你得想办法倾听自己的身体 |
[40:06] | I just had a patient | 我有个病人 |
[40:07] | who had been feeling off for a couple weeks. | 不舒服好几周了 |
[40:09] | He didn’t go to the doctor. | 一直没看医生 |
[40:10] | We found a tumor. | 结果我们发现了肿瘤 |
[40:12] | We caught it just in time. | 幸亏发现及时 |
[40:15] | Because he listened to his body? | 因为他听从了他的身体吗 |
[40:17] | No, I mean a bullet fell from the sky | 不 我说的是从天而降 |
[40:18] | and punctured his skull. | 打到他头里的子弹 |
[40:20] | When we did the X-ray, we found a mass. | 我们拍片子的时候 在大脑了发现了肿块 |
[40:22] | I mean, that bullet saved his life. | 是那颗子弹救了他 |
[40:25] | So the moral of the story is… | 所以这个故事教会我们 |
[40:27] | Don’t count on a stray bullet to save your life. | 永远不要期望一颗从天而降的子弹可以救你一命 |
[40:30] | Sound medical advice. | 很好的医嘱啊 |
[40:33] | And you need to find yourself a de-stressor. | 而且 你得想办法给自己解压 |
[40:35] | That’s two morals. | 这是两个经验了 |
[40:36] | I actually did some research, though, and I did find | 我确实研究了一下 |
[40:39] | a couple of ways that I think I could reduce my stress. | 我应该找到了几种解压的方式了 |
[40:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:43] | One of them, though, I think I would…need your help. | 不过其中一个 可能需要你帮忙 |
[40:46] | Of course. | 没问题啊 |
[40:49] | You’d get sweaty. Really? | – 那你会大汗淋漓的 – 真的吗 |
[40:51] | I mean, I like sweaty. | 我喜欢大汗淋漓啊 |
[40:54] | What exactly do you have in mind? | 你怎么想的 |