时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | All units, be on the lookout | 各单位注意 |
[00:03] | for eight prostitutes in lingerie, | 八个穿着内衣的性工作者 |
[00:04] | fighting near Park La Brea. At 10:00 a.m.? | – 在拉布雷亚公园打架 – 大早上十点吗 |
[00:06] | Yeah, you know, sometimes you just got to get it in. | 对呀 有时候就得亲身经历一下啊 |
[00:07] | Want to take the call? Hell no. | – 要回应吗 – 必须 不要 |
[00:09] | Those ladies will take an eye out. | 那种娘们能把你眼珠子抠出来的 |
[00:13] | Check it out… 2:00, knit cap. | 你看 两点钟方向 针织帽子那个人 |
[00:16] | Call it in. Control, 7-Adam-15. | 报告 指挥中心 7A15 |
[00:18] | 211 in progress, Circus Liquor, | 疑似抢劫进行中 在烟酒店周围盘旋 |
[00:20] | requesting backup. | 请求支援 |
[00:25] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[00:28] | Drop the gun! | 把枪放下 |
[00:29] | Don’t shoot! It… It’s just a movie! | 别开枪 我们在拍电影 |
[00:30] | No, don’t… Don’t look at camera. | 别看镜头啊 |
[00:32] | This is great production value. | 我们影片的制作水准很好的 |
[00:33] | What the… Okay, arrest him like it’s real. | – 什么鬼 – 当真的一样逮捕他 |
[00:36] | Oh, no! Uh, tase him. | 不 电他 |
[00:37] | What? Make it really hurt. | – 什么 – 要真的很痛的那种 |
[00:39] | Fake gun. | 枪是假的 |
[00:40] | Of course it is. I’m a film major. | 当然了 我是电影专业的 |
[00:42] | This is my thesis project. | 我们在拍我的论文电影呢 |
[00:43] | Okay, well, you almost got your actor killed. | 你差点让你的演员被打死了 |
[00:45] | Do you have a permit to film here, one that would have | 你们有许可证在这里拍摄吗 |
[00:47] | notified law enforcement of your use of prop firearms? | 通知执法机关 你们使用了道具枪的那种许可 |
[00:51] | No, I… I’m just a student. | 没啊 我只是个学生而已 |
[00:54] | That doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[00:55] | You’ve just committed a misdemeanor | 你刚刚犯了轻罪 |
[00:56] | punishable by up to a year in jail | 可能要坐牢一年 |
[00:58] | or a $10,000 fine. | 或者罚款一万刀 |
[00:59] | Your driver’s license, please. | 请出示下驾照 |
[01:04] | Beaver. | 还有海狸 |
[01:06] | What kind of weird-ass movie is this? | 这什么怪咖电影啊 |
[01:13] | XGunSubTeam | |
[01:21] | Morning, sir. | 早上好 长官 |
[01:22] | – Good morning. – You ready to go? | 早上好 你准备好去了吗 |
[01:24] | As I’ll ever be. You? | 一直如此 你呢 |
[01:28] | We’ll head out right after roll call. | 点名之后我们就出发 |
[01:30] | See you in there. | 等会见 |
[01:35] | Yo, you should’ve come out with us last night. | 你昨晚应该跟我们一起去的 |
[01:37] | We hit this barista jam down in the Arts District. | 我们去艺术区看了一个咖啡师表演 |
[01:39] | A what? | 一个什么 |
[01:40] | Yeah, uh, celebrity baristi | 就是网红咖啡师 |
[01:41] | pull espresso shots from artisanal beans, | 用手工咖啡豆做浓缩咖啡 |
[01:42] | whip up latte art. | 各种拉花艺术啥的 |
[01:43] | It’s total fire. | 可厉害了 |
[01:45] | Okay, I know all those words separately, but together… | 你说的这些词我都知道 但放在一起就听不懂了 |
[01:47] | Oh, then we jammed with this Cowpunk band till like 4:00 a.m., | 然后我们跟一个牛仔朋克乐队一起玩到早上四点 |
[01:49] | then went to Venice Beach to watch the sunrise. | 然后去了威尼斯沙滩看日出呢 |
[01:51] | Okay, you have a singular way of making me feel | 你每次都会用同一种方式 |
[01:54] | a thousand years old. | 让我觉得自己是个老古董 |
[01:56] | Sorry. Hang on one second. | – 抱歉啊 – 等下 |
[01:57] | Yo! This is he. | 对 是我 |
[02:01] | What? | 什么 |
[02:03] | Well, there must be some mistake. | 肯定是搞错了 |
[02:05] | No, um, I will look into that today. Thank you. | 好 我今天会看下 谢谢 |
[02:07] | I’m so sorry about that. Thank you. | 抱歉了 谢谢 |
[02:09] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:10] | Uh, my tuition payment for Henry’s college | 我给亨利付的大学学费支票 |
[02:13] | didn’t go through… Insufficient funds. | 没过去 说是资金不足 |
[02:14] | I thought you had his whole four years squirreled away. | 你不是存好了整个大学四年的钱吗 |
[02:16] | I do. It’s… I’m sure it’s just a mistake. | 是啊 肯定是哪里搞错了 |
[02:21] | Okay, before you hit the street today, | 今天出街之前 |
[02:22] | a few orders of business. | 有几件事要说一下 |
[02:24] | One of my duties as Sergeant | 我作为警长的一个职责就是 |
[02:26] | is to run periodic assessments on officers under my command | 对我手下的警官进行定期评估 |
[02:29] | to ensure that the duty manual is being followed | 来确保你们尊重了工作守则 |
[02:32] | and that, personally, you are all above reproach. | 你们所有人都做的很完美 |
[02:35] | Then I hope you didn’t read my diary. | 那你要看了我日记可就不是这么回事了 |
[02:38] | Uh, what exactly is being assessed? | 具体是要评估什么呢 |
[02:40] | Occupational integrity. | 职业操守 |
[02:41] | From how we maintain our equipment | 看看我们所有的设备等等 |
[02:43] | to the upkeep of all of our certifications. | 是否可以达到资质认证的水准 |
[02:44] | If we can’t obey every rule, | 如果我们都不能遵守规则 |
[02:46] | how can we expect that from citizens? | 又怎么能期望市民们做到呢 |
[02:47] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[02:49] | This is a list of all minor deficiencies. | 这张清单包含了所有的小缺点 |
[02:52] | Officer West will be in charge | 韦斯特警官今天负责 |
[02:54] | of sharing those infractions with you | 跟大家分享这些违规行为 |
[02:55] | and making sure this station is in compliance | 确保我们警察局能够 |
[02:57] | with all regulations. | 遵守所有规则 |
[02:59] | So I won’t be riding with Officer Lopez today, sir? | 那我今天不跟洛佩兹警官出警了吗 长官 |
[03:01] | No, she and I will be out of the station | 不 点完名之后我跟她 |
[03:02] | for the rest of the day. | 会一起出去办事 |
[03:04] | So, that being said, | 也就意味着 |
[03:05] | Sergeant Roberts from Pacific Division | 太平洋分区的罗伯茨警长 |
[03:07] | will be filling in. | 会暂时替我的班 |
[03:08] | I expect to hear good things. | 希望他能给你们好的评价 |
[03:10] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[03:11] | Officer Nolan, a word, please. | 诺兰警官 来聊一下 |
[03:15] | Yes, sir? Any problem? | 有什么问题吗 长官 |
[03:16] | I didn’t want to say this in front of everyone, | 我不想当着大家的面说 |
[03:18] | but your credit score’s been red-flagged. | 但系统提示你的信用评分出问题了 |
[03:20] | A credit risk is 620. | 信用风险是在620分 |
[03:21] | You’re at 300. | 你只有300分 |
[03:22] | That’s impossible. | 不可能的 |
[03:24] | I check my credit score every six months. | 我每过半年都会查我的信用评分的 |
[03:25] | I’ve never been below 700. | 从来没低于过700 |
[03:26] | Well, it’s under it now. | 现在肯定是低了 |
[03:28] | A cop in financial trouble | 一个处于财务困境的警察 |
[03:29] | is susceptible to bad actions. | 会有嫌疑做出不良行为 |
[03:31] | If you don’t raise your score to acceptable standards ASAP, | 如果你不把你的平分尽快提升到标准线以上 |
[03:34] | they will cut you from the program. | 他们会不让你继续参加教官项目的 |
[03:36] | Yes, sir. I’ll fix it. Good. | – 我会处理的 – 好 |
[03:40] | First, Henry’s tuition bounces. Now this? | 先是亨利的学费交不上 然后又这事 |
[03:42] | Something’s really wrong. | 肯定出问题了 |
[03:44] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[03:46] | So, are you nervous about meeting Rachel’s dad? | 你紧张要见瑞秋爸爸了吗 |
[03:48] | Please. | 怎么会 |
[03:49] | It’s got to be a tick nerve-racking. | 肯定会搞得你神经兮兮的 |
[03:51] | Rachel adores her dad. | 瑞秋可崇拜她爸了 |
[03:52] | And he’s gonna love me. | 她爸会很喜欢我的 |
[03:54] | Colin was a sheriff for 30 years. | 科林也当了三十年警长呢 |
[03:56] | Yeah, in a town with two stop lights. | 那是在一个只有俩红绿灯的小镇啊 |
[03:58] | L.A. or Mayberry, a cop’s a cop. | 不管是洛杉矶还是梅伯里 警察都是一样的 |
[04:00] | Oh, no, he’s from Sweet Home, not Mayberry. | 他是来自甜蜜小镇的 可不是梅伯里 |
[04:02] | No, I-I know. It’s… | 我知道 |
[04:04] | Mayberry, like, the TV show? | 我想说电视剧里那个梅伯里啊 |
[04:06] | What TV show? Never mind. | – 什么电视剧 – 没事了 |
[04:08] | Hey, where are Lopez and Grey going? | 洛佩兹和格雷要去哪啊 |
[04:10] | Lompoc Prison. | 隆波克监狱 |
[04:12] | Guy who shot Grey and killed his partner is up for parole. | 打伤格雷 打死他搭档那个人今天要假释了 |
[04:14] | Parole? But he killed a cop. | 假释 但他杀死了个警察啊 |
[04:17] | It’s been 10 years. | 已经过去十年了 |
[04:18] | Must’ve gotten credit for good behavior. | 肯定因为表现良好有希望 |
[04:20] | I doubt they’ll release him. | 我觉得他们不会放了他的 |
[04:21] | Why is Lopez going? | 那为什么洛佩兹也去 |
[04:22] | Lopez and her T.O. were first on scene. | 洛佩兹和她当时的教官是最先到达犯罪现场的 |
[04:25] | Officer Rowland died in her arms. | 罗兰警官就死在她怀里 |
[04:26] | That’s awful. | 太惨了 |
[04:29] | 10 years ago, Lopez would’ve been a rookie. | 10年前 洛佩兹也还是菜鸟呢 |
[04:31] | It was her first shift. | 那是她第一天上班 |
[04:34] | We’ll get there in two hours if you heavy-foot it. | 如果你油门踩的狠 俩小时就能到 |
[04:37] | So, I cleared the way with local law | 我已经和当地交警部门打过招呼了 |
[04:38] | so they don’t sweat a black-and-white blur on the interstate. | 在高速上不会拦我们的 |
[04:41] | Well, we won’t need to stop for food. | 也不用停车买吃的了 |
[04:43] | Turkey jerky. Gummy bears. | 火鸡肉干 小熊软糖 |
[04:45] | And breath mints. | 还有薄荷糖 |
[04:47] | The Advocate Group send that over? | 是拥护者组织寄来的吗 |
[04:48] | Yep. Victim Emergency Bags. | 是 受害者应急包 |
[04:50] | Everything a survivor needs to get through the stages of grief. | 一个幸存者需要度过所有悲伤阶段所需的一切 |
[04:53] | I appreciate the thought, | 想法不错 |
[04:54] | but I went through all those stages a long time ago. | 但那些阶段我很久之前就经历完了 |
[04:57] | Feels like yesterday. | 感觉还是昨天 |
[05:00] | That it does. | 是啊 |
[05:02] | You speak with Christine? | 你跟克里斯汀聊过了吗 |
[05:04] | Yeah. Yeah, um, last night. She’s not going. | 昨晚聊了 她不去 |
[05:09] | We’ll have to speak on the widow’s behalf. | 我们还得代表她 |
[05:13] | You ready? | 走吧 |
[05:14] | Yep. | 好 |
[05:17] | No. No, no, no. This is a nightmare. | 惨了惨了 |
[05:17] | 您的评分 | |
[05:17] | 非常低 | |
[05:20] | I only carry one credit card. | 我只有一张信用卡的 |
[05:21] | My credit report says I have seven. | 这上面说我有七张 |
[05:23] | Someone obviously stole my identity | 肯定有人盗用了我的身份 |
[05:25] | and opened cards in my name. | 以我的名义办了很多信用卡 |
[05:26] | And ran up big balances. | 还刷了很多钱 |
[05:28] | And they emptied Henry’s college account. | 还把亨利上大学的钱都用完了 |
[05:29] | How am I gonna fix this? | 怎么办啊 |
[05:31] | Detective Summerland, Identify Theft Division. | 去找识别盗窃部门的萨莫兰探员 |
[05:33] | He’ll know what to do. | 他会知道怎么办的 |
[05:35] | Alrighty. Here we go. | 好了开始 |
[05:36] | Now, first thing we got to do is super important. | 首先这件事非常重要 |
[05:38] | We got to separate all the legitimate charges | 我们得把所有的正当扣款 |
[05:40] | from the illegitimate charges, alright? | 和所有的非正当扣款分开 |
[05:42] | So, we’re gonna need one of these… | 我们得用 |
[05:44] | Let’s see. | 看看啊 |
[05:46] | Looks like you spent $19,000, | 你好像花了一万九 |
[05:49] | uh, for an ocelot coat? | 买了一件豹猫皮大衣 |
[05:52] | I’m sorry. What is an ocelot again? | 抱歉 豹猫是啥 |
[05:53] | Something that would like its fur back. | 一个想要回自己皮的动物吧 |
[05:55] | That’s… No. Okay, okay. | – 没有的 – 好的 |
[05:57] | So, I think we all agree that charge | 那我们都同意 这笔扣款 |
[05:59] | is pretty gosh darn illegitimate, right? | 是非常不正当的对吧 |
[06:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:03] | Looks like you also paid $15,000 for tennis shoes. | 你好像还花了一万五 买了网球鞋 |
[06:07] | $15,000? | 一万五 |
[06:09] | Do they come with a car? | 怎么 买鞋送汽车吗 |
[06:12] | Okay, look, none of those charges | 这两张卡上的消费 |
[06:13] | on those six cards are mine, | 都不是我花的 |
[06:14] | 大学账户明细 目前余额 取 款 存款 | |
[06:15] | but the college account is, and it’s been emptied. | 只有大学学费是 但是已经被人花完了 |
[06:16] | How long will it take for the bank to put that money back? | 银行会有多久时间能把钱弄回来啊 |
[06:18] | Uh, yeah, | 这个嘛 |
[06:20] | so the… the bank, | 银行的话 |
[06:22] | um, they… will not give you your money back, | 不会把钱还给你的 |
[06:25] | because you only have 60 days | 你只有60天时间 |
[06:27] | to notify them of fraudulent activity, | 通知他们任何存在的欺诈行为 |
[06:28] | and if you don’t, then no way, Jose, | 如果你没通知 那就没办法了 |
[06:31] | are they on the hook. | 你就等于被套牢了 |
[06:32] | And they probably made that “clear” to you | 他们肯定也在条款中用 |
[06:35] | in, like, criminally small print, so… | 超级小字体 跟你写清楚了 |
[06:37] | I only check the account once a semester | 我只有每学期付学费的时候 |
[06:39] | when I make the payment. | 才会看这个账户啊 |
[06:40] | Okay, well, what about Nolan’s credit? | 那诺兰的信用评级怎么办 |
[06:42] | Because if we can’t get that sorted, | 如果这件事无法解决 |
[06:44] | he is out of the F.T.O. program. | 他就要被踢出未来教官项目了 |
[06:46] | 10-4. I got you guys covered. | 这个有我呢 放心吧 |
[06:48] | I will have a gorgeous case file for you | 我今天下班之前 会帮你准备一份 |
[06:49] | by end of business, | 很棒的文件夹 |
[06:51] | and the case file should be enough for the LAPD, so… | 对警局来说就足够了 |
[06:54] | Okay, well, that’s good news. | 这也是好消息啊 |
[06:55] | Henry’s gonna get kicked out of the school | 如果学校收不到学费 |
[06:57] | if they don’t get that money. | 亨利就要被开除了啊 |
[06:58] | Okay, let’s… Let’s not go that far. | 先不要想那么远 |
[06:59] | We just need to find the guy who stole it. | 我们要找到盗用你身份的那个人 |
[07:01] | Actually, when you do nab your man, | 你们抓住他之后 |
[07:03] | you will still need to persuade the court | 还得说服法庭那边 |
[07:05] | to force him to make restitution, so… | 强迫他还钱 |
[07:08] | How long will that take? | 要多久啊 |
[07:09] | Oh, just three years. Five years, tops. | 也就三年吧 最多五年 |
[07:12] | Five years? No, no, sorry. | – 五年 – 不对 抱歉 |
[07:14] | Uh, what I should say is it will be three to five years | 我应该说 如果是境内盗刷的话 |
[07:16] | unless the thief happens to be overseas, | 估计要三到五年可以追回来 如果是境外盗刷 |
[07:19] | in which case it’ll be more like never. | 估计就没戏了 |
[07:24] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[07:25] | 二极管电视 跳舞机器人 艾伦巴赫手表 | |
[07:25] | He bought an Allenbach. | 他买了一个艾伦巴赫 |
[07:27] | Does that have fur, too? | 这也是有毛的吗 |
[07:28] | No, better. | 不 更要好 |
[07:29] | It has GPS. | 这玩意有定位 |
[07:30] | It’s a watch, and I am betting | 是只手表 我敢肯定 |
[07:32] | our thief is wearing that right now. | 这窃贼现在就戴着表呢 |
[07:34] | So, have you decided where you’re taking Rachel’s dad for dinner? | 你觉得要带瑞秋爸爸去哪吃饭 了吗 |
[07:37] | I mean, too fancy, and he’ll think you’re a showoff. | 如果是太好的餐厅 他会觉得你在显摆 |
[07:39] | But he is from out of town, | 但他又是外地来的 |
[07:41] | so you got to deliver a celebrity sighting. | 所以你还得让他体验下洛杉矶的风俗特色 |
[07:43] | We have a reservation for 7:00 p.m. at The Smokehouse. | 我们定好了晚上七点 在熏屋餐厅 |
[07:46] | Ooh. Old school. | 很传统嘛 |
[07:48] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[07:50] | Oh, Rach. We were just talking about you. | 瑞瑞 正聊你呢 |
[07:53] | That’s… That’s awful. Yeah, we’re on it. | 太不幸了 好的 这就过去 |
[07:56] | We’ll… We’ll be right there. | 我们马上到 |
[07:57] | Somebody broke into her father’s car | 有人进了她爸的车里 |
[07:58] | and stole his suitcase. | 把他行李箱偷走了 |
[08:00] | And you told her we’d handle it? | 你跟她说我们去处理吗 |
[08:01] | Come on. You know? | 对啊 你想想 |
[08:03] | This is a great opportunity to bond. | 这是多好的增进感情的方式啊 |
[08:04] | You just put your best foot forward. | 你就前进了一大步啊 |
[08:06] | Auto burglary cases have a .02% solve rate. | 汽车盗窃案的破案率是百分之零点零二 |
[08:08] | How is failing to recover her dad’s suitcase | 我找不回他爸的行李箱 |
[08:10] | my best foot forward? | 咋能让我往前一大步呢 |
[08:13] | Smokehouse. | 熏屋餐厅 |
[08:16] | I love their bread. | 他家面包很好吃啊 |
[08:19] | Hey. Smitty. Got a sec? | 史密蒂 有空吗 |
[08:21] | Not exactly. | 没有的 |
[08:22] | This comes straight from the Sarge. | 这是警长的直接命令啊 |
[08:24] | What? I need you to check | – 干嘛 – 你需要检查一下 |
[08:25] | the expiration date of your pepper spray. | 你胡椒喷雾机的保质期 |
[08:26] | They have expiration dates? Yes. | – 还有保质期呢 – 对啊 |
[08:29] | And the compliance audit listed you | 合规性审计里面显示你的 |
[08:30] | as having outdated OC spray. | 胡椒喷雾已经过期了 |
[08:31] | “Good through October 2014.” | 保质期到2014年10月 |
[08:34] | Yeah, I’mma need you to change that out. | 这个得需要改一下啊 |
[08:35] | Bet it still works. You want to see? | 肯定还有用的 要试试不 |
[08:40] | Smitty. Kit room’s that way. | 史密蒂 装备屋在那边啊 |
[08:42] | Records show you haven’t qualified with your assault rifle in… | 记录显示你都没有把你的来复枪搞得符合 |
[08:46] | Looks like it’s been about… | 好像已经过了 |
[08:49] | Look, i-if you’re not in Motors anymore, | 如果你不在摩托车组了 |
[08:51] | you have to return the motorcycle. | 你得把你的摩托车还回去的 |
[08:52] | And y… | 还有 |
[08:55] | And the helmet! | 还有头盔啊 |
[08:56] | Okay, it’s simple. | 很简单的 |
[08:58] | Drink a cup of coffee, put a buck in the jar. | 喝一杯咖啡 就往罐子里放一块钱 |
[08:59] | Cup, buck. Cup, buck. Cup, buck. | 一杯一块 一杯一块 |
[09:02] | Cup, buck. | 一杯一块 |
[09:04] | Okay, look. | 好吧 |
[09:05] | Just, um, put this 10 bucks in the jar, please. | 把这十块钱放到罐子里吧 你别自己装着了啊 |
[09:13] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你们来 |
[09:15] | Look at you in that uniform. | 你穿着警服好帅气呀 |
[09:16] | It’s so good to see you again. Yeah. | 太高兴再次见到你了 |
[09:19] | 提姆・布拉德福德 Tim Bradford. | |
[09:20] | 科林・霍尔 Colin Hall. | |
[09:29] | It’s a pleasure to meet you, sir. | 很高兴认识你 先生 |
[09:30] | Sorry your trip got off to a rough start. | 抱歉您的旅途开始的有点不愉快 |
[09:31] | Ah, it was my own fault. | 都怪我自己了 |
[09:33] | I saw a guy eyeing the car as I parked, | 我停车的时候看到有个人在打量我的车 |
[09:35] | but I was in a hurry. | 但我着急走 |
[09:36] | Good news is | 不过好消息是 |
[09:38] | I could recognize him if I saw him again. | 如果我再看到他 我能认出来 |
[09:39] | Well, unfortunately, we have | 但是很可惜啊 洛杉矶每年 |
[09:41] | 17,000 auto burglaries in L.A. each year, | 能有大概一万七千起汽车盗窃案 |
[09:42] | so the odds of us finding the guy… | 所以找到这人的几率真的 |
[09:44] | You know, back in Sweet Home, a good street cop | 我们在甜蜜小镇的时候 一个优秀的街头警察 |
[09:46] | would know every crook in his beat. | 是知道他巡逻区域的每个坏人的 |
[09:48] | We call it “beat integrity.” | 这叫做巡逻职业操守 |
[09:49] | Well, much easier in a town with nine criminals. | 你们一共只有几个罪犯的小镇上 当然容易很多啊 |
[09:52] | Okay, Dad, we really just need to get a claim number | 老爸 赶紧把索赔情况弄好 |
[09:55] | for the insurance report. | 然后开始走保险吧 |
[09:56] | You know, maybe I’ll drive around | 要不我自己开车转悠转悠 |
[09:57] | and see if I can’t crack the case for you. | 看看我能不能替你破案好了 |
[09:59] | Uh, Dad… You know what, sir? | – 老爸 – 这样吧 先生 |
[10:00] | Why don’t you climb in the shop? | 不如你上我警车 |
[10:02] | We’ll drive around, do some hunting. | 我们转悠着找找 |
[10:03] | See if we get lucky. | 看看运气如何 |
[10:05] | If you insist. Alright. Come on. | – 那也行吧 – 走吧 |
[10:07] | You should sit in the front, sir. | 你坐前面吧 |
[10:11] | Thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you. | 太谢谢你了 |
[10:14] | I have to get back to work, but I owe you. | 我得回去上班了 但我欠你一次哦 |
[10:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:22] | I know. | 我懂 |
[10:24] | But try and stay positive, okay? | 但尽量乐观点吧 |
[10:30] | I had no idea some watches had GPS. | 我都不知道有的表还有定位呢 |
[10:33] | Allenbachs were originally designed for fighter pilots | 艾伦巴赫手表最开始是给战斗机飞行员准备的 |
[10:35] | in case they got shot down… Help rescuers find them. | 以防他们被击落 方便救援队寻找 |
[10:38] | 7A15 7-Adam-15, | |
[10:40] | I have a records match for the address you called in. | 我匹配到了你发过来的地址 |
[10:42] | 房主叫乔丹・尼尔 House belongs to Jordan Neil, | |
[10:44] | 43 years old, no criminal history. | 43岁 没有犯罪记录 |
[10:46] | That’s about to change. | 这回该有了 |
[10:50] | Nice to see he’s spending my money wisely. | 他的钱花的还真明智啊 |
[10:56] | He’s gonna run. He’s getting away. | 他要跑了 他躲起来了 |
[10:57] | No, he’s not. | 跑不了 |
[11:00] | m 4 -4 l 5 -4 l 5 -2 b 5 2 2 4 -1 4 l -5 4 l -5 0 b -4 -4 0 -4 0 -4 l 4 -4 | |
[11:00] | m 15 -23 b 23 -20 28 -12 28 -5 b 28 -5 27 -1 24 -4 b 25 -11 18 -18 14 -19 b 12 -22 15 -23 15 -23 | |
[11:00] | 医生好不好 当面聊 才知道 | |
[11:00] | m -52 -19 b -54 -19 -54 -19 -54 -16 l -54 -15 b -54 -13 -54 -13 -52 -13 l -2 -13 b 0 -13 0 -13 0 -15 l 0 -16 b 0 -19 0 -19 -2 -19 l -52 -19 | |
[11:18] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[11:19] | How the hell did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[11:24] | You stole the identities of over 40 people. | 你盗用了超过40个人的身份 |
[11:27] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[11:29] | And do you mind taking these off? | 你能把手铐解了吗 |
[11:30] | You’re scratching my Eames chair. | 要划坏我的埃姆斯椅子了 |
[11:31] | I think you mean my Eames chair | 应该是我的埃姆斯椅子 |
[11:33] | and my jukebox | 我的唱片机 |
[11:35] | and my drones… which are all frivolous purchases, by the way. | 我的无人机 顺便说一下 这些东西真的华而不实 |
[11:38] | What is angry cop talking about? | 这生气的警察大哥说什么呢 |
[11:40] | 你盗用了我的身份 约翰・诺兰 You stole my identity… John Nolan. | |
[11:44] | Yeah. How’s that for luck? You stole a cop’s identity. | 你运气真好啊 偷到警察身上了 |
[11:48] | Look, there’s obviously been some sort of misunderstanding. | 这其中肯定是有误会啊 |
[11:50] | Mm. Mm-hmm. Yeah, okay. So, here’s what’s gonna happen. | 好的 我们这样 |
[11:53] | A truck is gonna come and get all of this stuff | 会来一辆卡车 把这些东西都拉走 |
[11:55] | because it’s not your stuff… It’s evidence | 因为这不是你的 是证据 |
[11:58] | that will eventually be sold off to pay back all your victims. | 最终都要卖掉 来赔偿受害者 |
[12:00] | You can’t do that. | 你们不能这么干 |
[12:02] | Oh, but the law says that I can. | 法律给予了我权力 |
[12:05] | Officer West. I got a job for you. | 韦斯特警官 有个活儿要交给你 |
[12:07] | I need you to catalog a house full of stolen property. | 我需要你把一屋子的偷窃物品给收录在册 |
[12:10] | Uh, Sergeant Grey already gave me a long list of jobs. | 格雷警长已经给了我一大堆活儿了 |
[12:12] | Well, this one is more time-sensitive. | 这个更紧急 |
[12:14] | Are you gonna explain to Sergeant Grey | 那他交给我的事情我没做完的话 |
[12:15] | if I don’t get his list done? Yeah, I got you covered. | – 你能帮我跟格雷警长解释吗 – 没问题 |
[12:17] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢了 女士 |
[12:19] | Oh, there’s just one thing I need to finish, | 我先弄完这个 |
[12:20] | and then I’m all yours. Alright. | – 就帮你弄 – 好的 |
[12:22] | Wait, Smitty! Help me move this thing. | 史密蒂等下 帮我挪下 |
[12:24] | Looks fine where it is. | 放这不挺好的吗 |
[12:25] | It’s a code violation. | 这违反条例了 |
[12:27] | It’s supposed to be 3 feet from a fire exit. | 这应该远离安全出口不到一米的 |
[12:29] | My back’s been acting up. | 我最近都背痛 |
[12:30] | Get over here and push. | 赶紧帮我推一下 |
[12:36] | Hold on. | 等下 |
[12:38] | What is this? Whoa. | 这什么啊 |
[12:40] | This case is over a year old, and it was never assigned. | 这案子已经超过一年了 没有分配给任何人 |
[12:43] | What do I do with it? Put it back where you found it. | – 那我要咋办 – 放回去 |
[12:45] | What? I can’t do that, Smitty. | 什么 不行啊 史密蒂 |
[12:47] | Kid, that file is as cold as ice and guaranteed trouble. | 孩子 这个案子破不了 而且很麻烦的 |
[12:51] | Look, it’s an open case and… look, | 这案子是开放型案件啊 |
[12:52] | there’s even a print to run. | 还有指纹要追查呢 |
[12:54] | It is a little degraded, though. A little? | – 但这有点低级了吧 – 有点吗 |
[12:56] | The most important thing you can learn in this job | 从这份工作中 你能学到最重要的东西就是 |
[12:59] | is never volunteer for anything. | 永远不要自己给自己义务揽事 |
[13:01] | Okay, look, this case literally fell through the cracks. | 这个案子真的掉到夹缝中溜掉了啊 |
[13:03] | Yeah, although it is a simple vandalism case, | 虽然是个简单的肆意破坏的案子 |
[13:05] | I mean, the victim still deserves justice. | 但受害人也应该得到正义啊 |
[13:08] | You’re a good man. | 你真是个好人 |
[13:10] | And I was never here. | 当我没来过 |
[13:20] | You nervous? | 紧张吗 |
[13:23] | A little. | 有点吧 |
[13:25] | Just speak from the heart. You’ll do fine. | 就由心而论吧 你可以的 |
[13:31] | That day changed me forever. | 那一天彻底改变了我 |
[13:34] | Seeing a cop die wearing the same uniform I was… | 看到一个跟我穿一样警服的警官 就那么死掉了 |
[13:38] | as I held his hands. | 我还握着他的手 |
[13:45] | Did you know that was my first day on the job? | 你知道那天是我第一天上班吗 |
[13:49] | Yeah, I did. | 知道 |
[13:52] | I’ve been impressed | 我很惊讶 |
[13:54] | in how you’ve handled every day since. | 之后的每一天你都是如何好好度过的 |
[13:57] | That’s why I reached out when I became Watch Commander… | 所以我成为监视指挥官之后 我就去联系你了 |
[14:00] | I needed cops like you to set an example. | 我需要你这样的警察来成为典范 |
[14:03] | How about you? | 那你呢 |
[14:05] | You nervous? | 你紧张吗 |
[14:08] | Know what you’re gonna say? | 知道你要说什么吗 |
[14:11] | Nervous? No. | 紧张是不紧张的 |
[14:13] | I knew this day would come. | 我一直知道这一天会来 |
[14:15] | I just didn’t think it would come so soon. | 但没想到会来得这么快 |
[14:20] | I’d do anything to get him back. | 我会做任何事 不让他被放出来的 |
[14:25] | Today’s for Dennis. | 今天是为了丹尼斯 |
[14:28] | Damn straight. | 没错 |
[14:35] | Turn to the left. | 向左转 |
[14:37] | Uh, that’s not really my good side. | 我左脸不大好看啊 |
[14:38] | Please face left. | 向左转 |
[14:44] | Is this all just a game to you? | 你觉得这一切是开玩笑吗 |
[14:46] | Well, as the Buddha says, | 佛祖不是说过嘛 |
[14:47] | “When the mind is pure, joy follows | 当心灵纯洁时 快乐就如影子一般 |
[14:49] | like a shadow that never leaves.” | 从不离开 |
[14:52] | I read it on a fortune cookie. What do you want? | 我在幸运饼干里看的 还想咋的 |
[14:54] | You honestly don’t feel any guilt or shame about this? | 你真的一点不觉得内疚或者丢人吗 |
[14:57] | For what? I’m an innocent man. | 为啥 我是无辜的 |
[14:58] | Who’s about to be locked in a cell. | 无辜的都要被关进监牢了 |
[15:00] | Well, until my lawyer comes to bail me out. | 等会我的律师就会来保释我了 |
[15:07] | Nolan. | 诺兰 |
[15:12] | – What’s up? – I calculated the value | – 怎么了 – 我计算了 |
[15:14] | of all the items | 韦斯特警官 |
[15:15] | that Officer West catalogued at the residence so far, | 目前为止登记的所有东西的价值 |
[15:18] | and when you cross-reference the valuation | 如果你把这些收缴物品的价值 |
[15:20] | of all the seized assets against the… | 去交叉对比的话 |
[15:23] | Okay, d-d-don’t get all mathy on him. | 就跟他直说吧 |
[15:24] | Oh, gosh, sorry. | 好的抱歉 |
[15:26] | We know that Mr. Neil, | 我们知道尼尔先生 |
[15:28] | he stole close to $2 million, right? | 偷盗了将近二百万美金对比 |
[15:30] | However, the value of his seized assets, | 但是被收缴的物品 |
[15:34] | they’re only worth $700,000. | 总价值只有70万 |
[15:36] | So, where’s the missing money? | 那其余的钱呢 |
[15:38] | My guess is that the money is probably | 我认为应该是安然无恙的 |
[15:40] | sitting pretty in an offshore account. | 躺在一个离岸账户里呢 |
[15:44] | How can we find that? | 那我们怎么找 |
[15:45] | The information is most likely on his computers. | 信息很有可能在他电脑里 |
[15:47] | However, his computers happen to be R.S.A.-encrypted, | 但他的电脑都是最高级加密的 |
[15:50] | which means there’s totally no way we can crack them. | 所以没办法破解 |
[15:53] | But if we have Jordan’s computers, | 但如果乔丹的电脑在我们手里 |
[15:55] | he doesn’t have access to the money either, right? | 他就也接触不到那些钱对吧 |
[15:57] | N-Not unless he’s got a backup… drive. | 除非他有备用硬盘啊 |
[16:01] | Which is the first thing he’ll head for | 那他保释出之后 肯定最先会去 |
[16:03] | once he bails out, | 拿这个硬盘的 |
[16:04] | leaving all of his victims to get pennies on the dollar | 然后让受害者一分钱都拿不到 |
[16:07] | while he slips off to a non-extradition country | 而他跑去了一个非引渡国家 |
[16:09] | and sips Mai Tais on a beach. | 在沙滩上喝着鸡尾酒 |
[16:10] | What are you doing? I’m calling Jackson, | – 你干嘛 – 联系杰克逊 |
[16:12] | having him start searching for that backup drive right now. | 让他开始搜寻备用硬盘 |
[16:15] | Look, there are nearly 4 million people in Los Angeles. | 洛杉矶有将近四百万人口呢 |
[16:17] | The odds of finding one person are miniscule. | 要找到一个人的几率 真的是微乎其微啊 |
[16:20] | But all 4 million aren’t breaking into cars | 但是又不是这四百万人都在这附近 |
[16:22] | in this neighborhood, are they? | 弄开别人车偷东西啊对吧 |
[16:24] | No, sir. See? We’ve already narrowed it down. | – 对的 – 你看 已经缩小范围了 |
[16:27] | The thing is, if he’s smart, | 如果他聪明的话 |
[16:29] | he hit as many cars as he could in 10 minutes | 他应该就在10分钟内 偷尽可能多的车内物品 |
[16:31] | and then jumped on the freeway. | 然后开上高速了 |
[16:32] | He could be in Barstow by now. | 现在估计都到巴斯托了 |
[16:33] | “If he’s smart”? | 他聪明的话 |
[16:35] | When you have you ever known a criminal to be smart, Lucy? | 你什么时候见过罪犯是聪明的了 露西 |
[16:38] | He’s probably taking a break nearby, | 这人估计就在附近休息 |
[16:41] | having tacos with extra cheese, extra salsa. | 吃着加了双倍芝士和莎莎酱的玉米饼呢 |
[16:44] | That your guy? | 就是他吗 |
[16:46] | That’s my guy. | 就是他 |
[16:52] | I’m gonna need you to put your hands on the van, spread your legs. | 把手放在车上 双腿分开 |
[16:55] | Hey. Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[17:02] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[17:11] | Guess L.A. isn’t such a big city after all. | 看来洛杉矶也不是那么大嘛 |
[17:20] | Retired or not, Mr. Hall, you’ve still got it. | 虽然您退休了 霍尔先生 但你宝刀未老啊 |
[17:22] | Oh, that was easy. | 小意思啦 |
[17:23] | Back in Sweet Home, we ride one cop per cruiser. | 我们在甜蜜小镇的时候 我们都是一个人开一辆车 |
[17:25] | None of this partner stuff. | 哪有什么搭档的 |
[17:27] | Hell, if you can’t take down a suspect alone, | 如果你不能单枪匹马的抓到嫌疑人 |
[17:29] | shouldn’t be on the job. | 就不该当警察 |
[17:31] | Hope I didn’t step on any toes. | 希望没有冒犯到你吧 |
[17:33] | No, no problem at all. | 完全不会 |
[17:34] | Just glad you’re getting your bag back. | 很开心你的行李箱拿回来了 |
[17:36] | Yeah. And there it is. | 对的 |
[17:38] | Yep, we just need to document it, and you’re good to go. | 我们需要记录下 你就可以走了 |
[17:40] | Yeah, I’ll, uh, snap a couple of pics, | 我拍几张照片 |
[17:42] | and then I’ll sign it out as returned to rightful owner. | 然后签字证明 归还给了失主 |
[17:44] | Look, clearly, you’re a good cop. | 显然 你是一名好警察 |
[17:47] | I appreciate that. | 感谢 |
[17:49] | Dedicated, selfless, and takes pride in his work. | 敬业 无私 为自己的工作无比自豪 |
[17:52] | A little sphinctered maybe, but that can be good, too. | 虽然有点话痨 但也无伤大雅 |
[17:54] | Just not for my daughter. | 但你不适合我女儿 |
[17:58] | Excuse me? Forget about police divorce rates. | – 什么 – 别管什么警察离婚率了 |
[18:00] | What kills me is that if the lights go out | 我受不了的是 天黑之后 |
[18:03] | and… and crazy washes over this town, | 各种犯罪开始肆意横行 |
[18:05] | you’ll run out into the night. | 而你会冲出去 |
[18:06] | Sir, it’s every cop’s duty to… | 先生 这是警察的职责啊 |
[18:07] | Yeah, I understand that, son. I get it. | 我理解你的职责 孩子 |
[18:09] | But my daughter cannot be left alone in the dark. | 但你不能把我女儿一个人扔在黑暗之中 |
[18:12] | I was just like you. Always put the job first. | 我之前跟你一样 永远以工作为先 |
[18:15] | Saw what it did to my wife. | 忽略了我的妻子 |
[18:18] | I do not want that for my baby girl. | 我不想让我女儿也这样 |
[18:22] | I know how much you care about Rachel. | 我知道你很爱瑞秋 |
[18:25] | That’s why I think you’ll do the right thing | 所以我觉得你应该做出正确的选择 |
[18:27] | and let her go. | 放开她 |
[18:28] | Okay, Mr. Hall. We’re all set. | 霍尔先生 弄完了 |
[18:39] | Well, there goes Henry’s tuition right there. | 这就是亨利的学费了 |
[18:41] | Only if we can prove in court | 除非我们在庭上能够证明 |
[18:42] | that it was purchased with illicit funds. | 这是用非法资金购买的 |
[18:50] | Find anything? | 有什么发现吗 |
[18:51] | Afraid not. Jordan bail out yet? | 还没 乔丹保释了吗 |
[18:53] | About an hour ago. Where have you looked so far? | 一小时之前保释了 你都找了哪里了 |
[18:55] | I-I checked all upstairs, and I just started down here. | 楼上都看过了 刚开始找楼下 |
[18:57] | Alright. Alright. Let’s keep looking. | 好 继续找吧 |
[18:58] | Hey, do you guys mind taking it from here? | 你们能弄完吗 |
[19:00] | I, uh, reached out to this victim on this cold case, | 我联系了一个老案子的受害人 |
[19:02] | and he’s on his way to the station. | 他正去警局呢 |
[19:03] | Go ahead. We got it. Thank you. | – 去吧 我们来 – 谢谢 |
[19:04] | Thank you for your help. Yeah. | – 感谢帮忙啊 – 客气 |
[19:06] | Alright. | 好 |
[19:12] | What happened to your lip? | 你嘴唇怎么了 |
[19:14] | What? Nothing. I, uh, ran into a door. | 没什么 我撞门上了 |
[19:16] | You know you can’t be here. | 你不能来这里的 |
[19:17] | It’s my house. | 这我家啊 |
[19:19] | Not until we release it, and we are not done processing. | 我们处理完之后才行 还没弄好 |
[19:22] | Well, can I at least grab my meds? | 那我能拿一下药吗 |
[19:25] | I’ve got GERD. The reflux is a bitch. | 胃食管反流病 难受的时候真难受啊 |
[19:27] | I’ll have to accompany you. | 我得陪同你 |
[19:28] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[19:33] | Alright. You got ’em. Now you got to go. | 好了 拿了 走吧 |
[19:36] | I just need one more thing. | 还需要一件事 |
[19:37] | And what’s that? | 干嘛 |
[19:39] | To use la toilette, s’il vous pla?t. | 用一下厕所 排遗一下 |
[19:42] | Number… | 大便哦 |
[19:44] | I get it. Yeah. | 我懂 |
[19:45] | What do you think this is, “The Godfather”? | 你以为拍教父呢啊 |
[19:48] | Like I’m gonna come out shooting? | 我会拿着一把枪冲出来打你们吗 |
[19:49] | Based on your history of dumb decisions… | 根据你愚蠢决定的过往 很有可能啊 |
[19:52] | All clear. | 一切正常 |
[19:55] | Hurry up. | 赶紧的 |
[19:57] | I’m gonna turn the faucet on. | 我要把水龙头打开了 |
[19:59] | What I’m about to do, you can’t un-hear. | 不然你会后悔听到我拉屎的声音 |
[20:04] | Where’s your body cam? | 你的监视器呢 |
[20:11] | What if he really had to go? | 如果他真要上厕所呢 |
[20:14] | You know, I’m a victim here, too. | 我其实也是受害者啊 |
[20:16] | I lost everything in the financial crisis. | 我在金融危机中失去了一切 |
[20:18] | And I thought, “Well, hey, I’m only 30. | 然后我寻思 我才30岁 |
[20:19] | I could start again.” | 可以重新开始的 |
[20:20] | So I did. I went back to school. | 然后我就回去继续念书了 |
[20:22] | I tried to get into making video games. | 想要学习做电子游戏 |
[20:24] | But I’d already aged out. | 但我年纪太大学不进去了 |
[20:26] | That doesn’t excuse what you did, Jordan. | 这也不能为你的所作所为找借口 乔丹 |
[20:28] | Allegedly did. | 是据说哦 |
[20:29] | You stole people’s money. | 你偷了别人的钱 |
[20:31] | Their nest eggs. Their college funds. | 那是人们的救命钱 大学学费 |
[20:33] | And for what? | 为了什么 |
[20:35] | For stuff. | 为了买东西啊 |
[20:39] | Hand it over. | 给我 |
[20:40] | I’m not sorry anymore | 我不再因为 |
[20:42] | for allegedly taking your money. | 所谓拿了你的钱而内疚了 |
[20:47] | Don’t forget to wash your hands. | 别忘了洗手啊 |
[20:53] | Not waiting for no tow truck. | 不要等拖车 |
[20:55] | You’re not supposed to change your own tires. | 不应该自己换轮胎的 |
[20:56] | It’s a rule for a reason. I know the rule. | – 这个规矩是有原因的 – 我知道规矩 |
[20:59] | It’s been awhile since I changed a tire. | 我上次换轮胎已经是好久之前了 |
[21:02] | Believe it or not… | 不管你信不信 |
[21:04] | I just did this last week on Luna’s car. | 我上周才给露娜的车换了轮胎 |
[21:06] | Apparently, you’re bad luck. | 你真是倒霉啊 |
[21:11] | Alright. | 好了 |
[21:13] | Son of a bitch! | 娘的 |
[21:15] | That’s why we should call the tow truck. | 所以我们应该叫拖车啊 |
[21:17] | The guys at the garage use the pneumatic drill | 修车那些人会用空气钻 |
[21:19] | to lock those in place. I got it. I got it. | – 把这些固定住的 – 我可以的 |
[21:24] | Damn it! | 我靠了 |
[21:27] | You okay? Damn it! | – 你没事吧 – 他妈的 |
[21:28] | Fine. Geez. | 没事 |
[21:30] | God. He was just getting his life back on track. | 他的生活终于要步上正轨了 |
[21:33] | Dennis? | 丹尼斯吗 |
[21:34] | He was a complicated guy. | 他这个人挺复杂的 |
[21:35] | I mean, he put Christine through a lot, | 虽然让克里斯汀受了很多苦 |
[21:38] | but he was a good man. | 但他是个好人 |
[21:40] | He just got back from a leave of absence. | 那时候他刚刚休假回来 |
[21:42] | I mean, I-I talked him into going to rehab. | 我说服他去戒瘾 |
[21:47] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:50] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[21:52] | Oh, please, Angela. Just what is it? | 说吧 安吉拉 怎么了 |
[21:58] | He was drunk the night he died. | 他死的那晚 喝多了 |
[22:03] | No, he was sober four months. | 不可能 他已经戒酒四个月了 |
[22:05] | Then he must have stumbled | 那他肯定是又喝了 |
[22:07] | ’cause I smelled alcohol on his breath | 因为我救他的时候 |
[22:08] | while I was trying to save him. | 他嘴里有酒味 |
[22:10] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[22:11] | I-I had mentioned it to my T.O., | 我跟我教官说过 |
[22:13] | but he told me to keep it to myself. | 但他让我不要说出去 |
[22:15] | Till this moment, I… | 我到现在才说 |
[22:17] | I assumed you knew. | 我以为你知道的 |
[22:27] | Want some advice? Not from you, thanks. | – 要不要建议 – 不要听你说 谢了 |
[22:29] | I’m gonna give you some anyway. | 无论如何我也要跟你说的 |
[22:31] | Confess and pay restitution to your victims. | 认罪 给你的受害人赔钱 |
[22:33] | It could take years off your sentence. | 能让你减刑很多年 |
[22:35] | I told you, I’m innocent. | 我说了我是无辜的 |
[22:40] | My neighbors love to gossip. | 我邻居喜欢八卦 |
[22:42] | I’m… I’m gonna leave out the back. | 我从后门出去吧 |
[22:43] | Who’s in the SUV? | 这是谁的越野车 |
[22:44] | I don’t know. No idea. Are you sure? | – 不知道 不认识 – 你确定吗 |
[22:46] | ‘Cause you seem a little freaked out. | 你好像有点吓到了 |
[22:47] | Yeah, I’m positive. Can I go now? | 我确定 我能走了吗 |
[22:50] | Yeah. I’ll walk you out. | 我送你出去 |
[22:53] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[23:06] | On behalf of the LAPD, I’d like to apologize. | 我代表洛杉矶警局跟你道歉 |
[23:09] | For what? What am I doing here? | 道歉干嘛 你叫我来干嘛 |
[23:11] | For the vandalism incident at your home. | 因为你家的破坏事件啊 |
[23:13] | I know it was over a year ago, but, once again, sir, | 虽然是一年前了 但是再次抱歉 先生 |
[23:16] | I-I’m so sorry that we didn’t get back to you sooner. | 没能早点联系你 |
[23:18] | Forget it. It’s fine. Just graffiti on my garage. | 算了 没事啊 只不过有人在我车库上涂鸦而已 |
[23:21] | You know, I know you all have bigger cases to solve. | 我知道你们有更严重的案子要处理的 |
[23:23] | Every single case is important to us, sir. | 每个案子对我们都很重要的 先生 |
[23:25] | And with yours, we have some very good news. | 而你的案子 我有好消息 |
[23:28] | We were able to lift a partial fingerprint of the vandal. | 我们找到了破坏者的部分指纹 |
[23:31] | You did? Yeah, it was embedded in the spray paint, | – 是吗 – 对 是嵌在喷漆里的 |
[23:33] | so it has to be the vandal’s. | 所以肯定是破坏者的 |
[23:34] | I’m sending the prints to the lab. | 我正要发给检验科去化验 |
[23:35] | Eh, don’t. | 别了吧 |
[23:37] | The insurance company already took care of the damage. | 保险公司已经赔偿了我的损失 |
[23:39] | I-I understand that, but the LAPD have to… | 我知道 但洛杉矶警局得 |
[23:41] | Sounds like a big waste of taxpayer money, if you ask me. | 要我说 我感觉这是浪费纳税人的钱 |
[23:44] | I mean, you guys dropped the ball on this one, | 你们那时候没有去处理 |
[23:46] | and I don’t appreciate this pathetic attempt to make up for it, so… | 我也不感激你们现在又来弥补 |
[23:49] | Yes, sir, we are going to do everything we can to make it… | 先生 我们会竭尽所能 |
[23:51] | Look, it’s in the past, Officer. I’d like to keep it there. | 已经过去了 警官 过去的就让它过去吧 |
[23:54] | Now I got to get to work. | 我得去上班了 |
[24:01] | It was really great seeing you again, Mr. Hall. | 再见到你真开心啊 霍尔先生 |
[24:02] | Aww! Alright. | 好啦 |
[24:04] | I’m so proud of you. | 很为你骄傲呢 |
[24:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:11] | Look. | 是这样 |
[24:13] | I don’t know where Rachel and I are headed, | 我不知道我和瑞秋结局会如何 |
[24:14] | but I want to find out. | 但我想知道 |
[24:17] | And if you really care about your daughter, | 如果你真的在乎你女儿 |
[24:18] | you won’t get in the way of her happiness. | 你就不该阻挡她的幸福 |
[24:20] | Son, you have no idea what you’re talking about. | 孩子 你不知道你在说什么 |
[24:22] | Sir, with all due respect, when it comes to Rachel, | 无意冒犯 先生 如果是瑞秋的事情 |
[24:24] | yes, I do. | 那我很清楚 |
[24:25] | Really? What if she gets sick? What then? | 是吗 如果她病了呢 然后呢 |
[24:27] | Then I’ll take care of her. And you’re prepared to do that, | – 我会照顾她的 – 你已经做好准备了吗 |
[24:28] | knowing everything it’ll entail? | 即便知道 并且会恶化 |
[24:30] | I’m sorry. Every… Everything what will… | 抱歉 什么恶化 |
[24:34] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[24:35] | Uh, I thought she had told you. | 我以为她跟你说过了 |
[24:38] | Told me what? | 说什么 |
[24:39] | Rachel may have Huntington’s disease. | 瑞秋可能患有亨廷顿氏舞蹈病 |
[24:41] | It’s a fatal genetic disorder. | 这是致命的遗传病 |
[24:45] | But you… you said Rachel may have it. Uh… | 但你说瑞秋有可能会有 |
[24:48] | It’s hereditary. | 这是遗传性的 |
[24:49] | My dad had it later in life. | 我父亲后来得了 |
[24:52] | Died from it. | 因此去世 |
[24:54] | Hit my sister in her 20s. | 我妹妹二十多岁也得了 |
[24:57] | I tested positive for the gene that causes it, | 我也携带有这种基因 |
[25:00] | so I know it’s only a matter of time. | 所以只是时间早晚的问题 |
[25:04] | And I also know that it’s a possibility | 我也知道 有可能 |
[25:07] | that I could’ve passed it along to Rachel. | 我会遗传给瑞秋的 |
[25:10] | But she won’t get tested. | 但她不肯去测 |
[25:11] | She thinks it’s… It’s better not to know, | 她觉得 不知道会更好一点 |
[25:13] | uh, her way of living her life as normal as possible. | 她觉得这样她才能正常的生活 |
[25:16] | That is until the symptoms start to show. | 但等到有了症状就晚了 |
[25:19] | But she might not have it. Maybe. | – 但她也可能不会得啊 – 可能 |
[25:22] | Or maybe I gave my baby girl a genetic time bomb. | 又或者 我给了我宝贝女儿一颗遗传的定时炸弹 |
[25:26] | But now you understand why you can’t be with her. | 所以你明白为什么你们不能在一起了 |
[25:30] | Because if worst comes to pass, Rachel’s gonna need someone | 因为如果最坏的时候到来了 瑞秋需要的是一个 |
[25:32] | who’ll put aside everything else | 能为了照顾她 |
[25:34] | just to care for her. | 抛下一切的人 |
[25:35] | You and I both know that’s not you. | 咱俩都很清楚 这个人不会是你 |
[25:48] | 新储银行 瑞士 瑞士联邦银行 瑞士 总移动银行 开曼群岛 马科维亚银行 开曼群岛 新阿姆斯特丹银行信托 开曼群岛 | |
[25:50] | – This is beautiful. – What’s on the drive? | – 太美了 – 硬盘里是啥 |
[25:51] | Passwords to two different Swiss banks | 两个不同的瑞士银行的密码 |
[25:53] | and, oh, by the way, | 还有 |
[25:55] | three banks in the Caymans, baby. | 三个开曼群岛银行的密码 |
[25:57] | So, this will expedite my case? | 这能加快我的案子吗 |
[25:58] | Yes, this… this bad boy just got kicked into overdrive, | 对的 我刚刚已经强制覆写了硬盘 |
[26:00] | m 4 -4 l 5 -4 l 5 -2 b 5 2 2 4 -1 4 l -5 4 l -5 0 b -4 -4 0 -4 0 -4 l 4 -4 | |
[26:00] | m 15 -23 b 23 -20 28 -12 28 -5 b 28 -5 27 -1 24 -4 b 25 -11 18 -18 14 -19 b 12 -22 15 -23 15 -23 | |
[26:00] | 医生好不好 当面聊 才知道 | |
[26:00] | m -52 -19 b -54 -19 -54 -19 -54 -16 l -54 -15 b -54 -13 -54 -13 -52 -13 l -2 -13 b 0 -13 0 -13 0 -15 l 0 -16 b 0 -19 0 -19 -2 -19 l -52 -19 | |
[26:01] | which means y-you can expect to get your money back | 也就是说 你的钱应该 |
[26:04] | in like 15 months. | 15个月就能拿回来了 |
[26:06] | And if you’re lucky ducky, my friend, | 如果你走运的话 朋友 |
[26:08] | you’ll get back 40 cents on the dollar. | 你一共能拿回百分之四十 |
[26:13] | I can’t believe this. | 我服了 |
[26:15] | I started working when I was 19 years old. | 我19岁开始上班 |
[26:17] | Took me 20 years, | 花了二十年 |
[26:19] | but I built a business, a family, a life. | 但我有了工作 家庭 生活 |
[26:22] | And now here I am, starting over | 结果我现在又要重新开始 |
[26:24] | with literally less than nothing. | 真的兜儿比脸都干净 |
[26:27] | And yet it’s gonna be okay. | 都会没事的 |
[26:28] | I pushed Henry to go to his reach school. | 是我逼亨利去申请有点费劲能进的学校的 |
[26:30] | He worried that it was too expensive, | 他担心会太贵了 |
[26:31] | but I wanted to give him | 但我想要给他 |
[26:33] | the head start my old man never gave me, | 我爸从不曾给过我的快人一步的机会 |
[26:34] | and now how am I gonna pay for that? | 我现在怎么付学费啊 |
[26:37] | My God. What am I gonna tell him? | 我要怎么跟他说啊 |
[26:38] | Nothing yet. Really? | – 先别说 – 真的吗 |
[26:40] | ‘Cause he’s gonna figure it out fairly quickly. | 他很快就会发现的 |
[26:41] | Okay, listen. Look. I have been in your shoes. | 听我说 我也有过这种经历 |
[26:44] | And still am in some ways. | 而某种程度上来说 仍然是 |
[26:46] | And I didn’t know how I was gonna get back. | 我都不知道我要如何挽回 |
[26:48] | But then I met a super-annoying rookie | 但我认识了一个超烦人的菜鸟 |
[26:51] | who helped me see | 帮我看清了 |
[26:53] | that it is never too late to re-create yourself. | 重新创造你自己 永远不会太晚 |
[26:55] | Trust me, you’re gonna find a way | 相信我 你会想到办法 |
[26:57] | to keep your kid in that school. | 让你儿子去那上学的 |
[26:58] | And remember, you are not alone in this. | 记住 你不是孤身一个人 |
[27:01] | You’ve got people who care about you. | 还有爱你的人 |
[27:03] | Thank you. Don’t get excited. | – 谢谢 – 别激动 |
[27:05] | I am not one of them. | 可不包括我 |
[27:07] | But… you’re growing on me. | 但我开始有点喜欢你了 |
[27:11] | This is horrible. | 太惨了 |
[27:12] | “Huntington’s disease is a fatal genetic disorder” | 亨廷顿氏舞蹈症是一种致命的遗传病 |
[27:14] | that causes the progressive breakdown | 会导致大脑中的神经细胞 |
[27:17] | “of the nerve cells in the brain.” | 逐步严重崩溃 |
[27:18] | And you had no idea Rachel might have it? | 你完全不知道瑞秋可能会得吗 |
[27:20] | No. I mean, she never told me. | 她没跟我说过啊 |
[27:22] | I don’t understand. I swear, this is so cra… | 我不懂啊 这怎么 |
[27:24] | Hey. Did something happen with my dad? | 我爸那边怎么了吗 |
[27:27] | He’s been acting weird ever since you got his bag back. | 自从行李箱拿回来之后 他就很奇怪 |
[27:30] | Rachel, I’m so sorry. Just… | 瑞秋 真的很抱歉 |
[27:35] | He told you. | 他跟你说了 |
[27:38] | I can’t believe him. | 我服了 |
[27:39] | We should go talk. | 我们应该去谈谈 |
[27:41] | No, we shouldn’t. | 不 |
[27:43] | This is none of your business. | 这与你无关 |
[27:44] | Rachel, I… This is my life, Tim. | – 瑞秋 – 这是我的生活 提姆 |
[27:47] | Not my father’s, not yours. | 不是我爸的 也不是你的 |
[27:55] | 这是托尼・库尔森 That’s Tony Coulson, | |
[27:57] | the victim in the vandalism case | 我在文件柜后面 |
[27:58] | I found behind the file cabinet. | 发现的那个破坏案子的受害者 |
[28:00] | I ran that fingerprint that was inside | 我查了里面的指纹 |
[28:02] | and got a match… a suspect. | 有匹配了 一个嫌疑人 |
[28:04] | Great. | 很好啊 |
[28:06] | No? No, the suspect is dead, | – 不好吗 – 不好 嫌疑人已经死了 |
[28:09] | found beaten to death | 被打死的 |
[28:10] | just a block from Tony’s house… | 距离托尼家一个路口 |
[28:11] | Just one day after the crime. | 就在案发之后一天 |
[28:13] | So, you think it was Tony getting some payback. | 所以你觉得是托尼去报仇了 |
[28:15] | Well, I would need a senior officer present | 我需要一个年长警官在场 |
[28:18] | so I can interrogate Mr. Coulson. | 我就可以审问库尔森先生了 |
[28:20] | Forget it. Your entire case is circumstantial. | 得了吧 你整个案子都没有实锤 |
[28:22] | The only way to close it is to get a confession, | 唯一结案的办法就是让他认罪 |
[28:25] | and that guy looks way too calm. | 这人太淡定了 没戏的 |
[28:27] | Kick it up to Homicide and move on. | 你就丢给凶杀组那边不要管了 |
[28:29] | No, no, he’s primed and ready to break. | 不 他已经烦了 快要崩溃了 |
[28:31] | Look, I’ve kept him waiting an hour and a half, | 我让他等了一个半小时了 |
[28:33] | maxed out the heat in there so his core temperature | 里面温度调的很高 所以他的核心温度已经要 |
[28:35] | is triggering a fight-or-flight response. | 触发站逃反应了 |
[28:37] | Look, he just needs a push. I’m looking at the guy. | – 我只需要推他一把就行了 – 我看着他呢 |
[28:39] | He’s nowhere near ready to break. | 他完全没有要招供的意思啊 |
[28:41] | I did it! | 是我干的 |
[28:43] | It was me! | 是我杀的 |
[28:44] | I killed him! | 我杀的他 |
[28:45] | That bastard came back the next day | 那混蛋第二天 |
[28:47] | to graffiti my garage again! | 又跑来在我车库涂鸦了 |
[28:49] | Can you believe that? I had just painted it! | 我他么的才刚刚刷好啊 |
[28:52] | I chased him for a block, | 我追了他一段路 |
[28:53] | and he came at me, we fought, | 他打我 我们就打起来了 |
[28:55] | and then the… and then… It was an accident. | 然后 意外发生了 |
[28:57] | I swear! | 我发誓 |
[29:07] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[29:11] | Never mind. | 没事了 |
[29:16] | You were saying? | 你刚刚说什么 |
[29:18] | I got a hit on that SUV, | 我查到了那辆越野车 |
[29:20] | the one that was idling in front of Jordan’s place. | 在乔丹家门前晃悠的那辆 |
[29:22] | It belongs to a seriously bad guy. | 车主真不是什么善茬 |
[29:24] | 达克斯顿・里德 Daxton Reid. | |
[29:26] | He runs everything from heroin to weapons | 从海洛因到武器 |
[29:28] | out the back of his auto shop, | 他那个修车厂里啥都干 |
[29:29] | and he carries around a machete | 他随身带着一把大砍刀 |
[29:31] | because he likes the way it cuts through bone. | 因为他喜欢大砍刀砍骨头的样子 |
[29:32] | 达克斯顿・里德 我耳熟 Daxton Reid. I know that name. | |
[29:34] | He’s on the list of Jordan’s victims. | 他也是乔丹的一名受害者 |
[29:36] | That’s why he was skulking around Jordan’s place. | 所以他才在乔丹家附近转悠 |
[29:38] | He found out who stole his money, | 他发现了钱是谁偷得 |
[29:39] | and now he wants it back. | 然后想要回来 |
[29:40] | It also explains Jordan’s split lip. | 乔丹嘴唇裂了也是因为这个吧 |
[29:42] | A little “motivational violence.” | 那人被激发了出了暴力倾向了 |
[29:43] | What are the odds that two of the people he ripped off | 这什么概率啊 被偷钱的一个是警察 |
[29:45] | are a cop and a psycho? | 一个是心理变态 |
[29:47] | It’d be funny if Jordan wasn’t about to end up | 如果乔丹最后没有被切成碎块 |
[29:48] | cut into pieces. | 那就好小了 |
[29:50] | Well, we got to find Jordan before that happens. | 那得先找到乔丹了 |
[29:52] | How? His watch was logged as evidence. | 怎么找 他的手表已经被收录为证据了 |
[29:53] | Actually, I let him keep that | 其实呢 以防万一再次需要找他 |
[29:55] | just in case we needed to find him again. | 我把手表又还给他了 |
[29:59] | If you guys wait here, we’ll call you in when we’re ready. | 在这里等 好了会叫你们 |
[30:02] | Just a couple of rules. | 有几条规矩 |
[30:04] | You are not to speak | 不可以跟狱友 |
[30:06] | or make eye contact with the inmate. | 交流 或者有任何眼神接触 |
[30:07] | Direct all your comments to the Prison Board. | 把你们所有的想说的都告诉监狱委员会 |
[30:09] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[30:10] | Yes. | 明白 |
[30:16] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[30:17] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[30:25] | I’m guessing this is yours. | 这是你的吧 |
[30:26] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[30:29] | Curveball? Slider. | – 曲线球吗 – 滑球 |
[30:31] | Slider. Who taught you that? | 滑球 谁教你的 |
[30:33] | My dad taught me. | 我爸教我的 |
[30:37] | – Dad. – Hey. | – 爸爸 – 嘿 |
[30:38] | I missed you guys. | 好想你们啊 |
[30:44] | I’m not supposed to talk to you. | 我不应该跟你们讲话的 |
[30:45] | Then don’t. | 那就别讲 |
[30:48] | Sir… | 先生 |
[30:51] | going to prison saved my life. | 进监狱救了我一命 |
[30:52] | I was high off my ass that night. | 那天晚上我嗨大了 |
[30:54] | A full-on drug addict. | 彻头彻尾的瘾君子 |
[30:55] | I don’t even remember it. | 我都不记得之前的样子了 |
[30:56] | He does. Russell, stop. | – 他记得 – 罗素尔 别说了 |
[30:58] | It’s okay. He needs to see who I was… | 没事的 他需要看到我的为人 |
[31:02] | and what I’m working to become. | 看到我努力的转变 |
[31:05] | A better man. | 我成为了更好的人 |
[31:07] | A better example to him. | 更好的父亲楷模 |
[31:15] | Jordan’s still on the move. | 乔丹还在移动中 |
[31:18] | He’s about half a block ahead. | 比我们提前一个半路口 |
[31:23] | That’s him right there. | 就是他 |
[31:29] | Looks like Daxton got to him first. | 看来达克斯顿先找到他了 |
[31:36] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[31:39] | 7-Adam-15 in pursuit of black SUV, | 7A15 正在追逐黑色越野车 |
[31:41] | south on Santa Fe, requesting backup and airship. | 圣达非南部 请求支援和空中协助 |
[31:45] | He just took a quick left. | 他刚刚急转弯 往左去了 |
[31:51] | 7-Adam-15, Airship 1 arriving on scene. | 7A15 飞空艇一号已经到达 |
[31:54] | 7A15 7-Adam-15. | |
[31:56] | Vehicle is stopped just north of the Amtrak Maintenance Yard. | 车辆停在美铁维修场以北 |
[31:59] | Tracker says he’s still inside the car. | 跟踪器显示 他还在车里 |
[32:02] | LAPD! Exit the car with your hands up! | 洛杉矶警察 下车举起手来 |
[32:10] | Harper? Clear. | – 哈珀 – 没人 |
[32:16] | Harper. | 哈珀 |
[32:26] | I got blood. | 这里有血 |
[32:29] | Daxton must’ve figured out | 达克斯顿肯定是发现了 |
[32:30] | we were tracking Jordan by his watch. | 我们通过手表跟着乔丹 |
[32:32] | Why cut off his hand? | 为什么要把手砍掉 |
[32:33] | Why not just kill him? | 不直接杀了他呢 |
[32:34] | ‘Cause Daxton wants his money back. | 因为达克斯顿还想要钱 |
[32:37] | Jordan may not have access to the money he stole, | 乔丹虽然拿不到他偷的钱 |
[32:39] | but he has the skills to steal more. | 但他有本事继续偷 |
[32:42] | Blood trail stops. | 血迹停止了 |
[32:44] | Yeah, he must’ve wrapped his arm. | 肯定把他胳膊包住了 |
[32:46] | Alright. Uh, let’s split up. | 我们分头找吧 |
[32:47] | I’ll take east, you go west. | 我往东 你往西 |
[32:48] | Okay, uh, west is… that way. | 西是那边啊 |
[32:51] | Yes, that is west. | 没错 |
[32:52] | I’m trying to get used to the coast being on the other side. | 我还是有点转向 |
[33:14] | Come out of there right now! | 赶快出来 |
[33:17] | I see a gun, and you’re dead. | 如果我看到枪 你就死定了 |
[33:23] | Lie down, arms out, legs spread. | 趴下 胳膊伸出来 腿张开 |
[33:43] | Officer, on your 6:00! | 警官 你的6点钟处 |
[33:55] | 7A15 7-Adam-15. | |
[33:57] | Two in custody, two outstanding. Thanks for the assist. | 捕获两名嫌疑人 还有两名在逃 感谢提醒 |
[34:00] | 7-Adam-15, copy that. Nice shooting. | 7A15 收到 枪法漂亮 |
[34:06] | You didn’t have to c-cut off my hand. | 你不用非得砍掉我的手啊 |
[34:09] | They were tracking your watch. | 他们跟踪了你的手表 |
[34:11] | There’s easier ways to take off a watch, dude. | 摘手表也有更容易得方式好吗 |
[34:20] | Hey, big guy. | 大哥 |
[34:28] | You okay? My eyes are on fire! | – 没事吧 – 我眼睛火辣辣的 |
[34:30] | Not you. | 没说你 |
[34:33] | Hey, stay with me. 7-Adam-15. Code 4. | 别昏过去 7A15 请求协助 |
[34:35] | I have an adult male, severed left hand, | 有一名成年男性 左手被截肢 |
[34:37] | severe blood loss, unconscious but breathing. | 流血过多 无意识 还有呼吸 |
[34:39] | Send an R/A unit to my location. | 赶快派救护车来 |
[34:41] | Jordan, stay with me, buddy. | 乔丹 别昏过去 |
[34:47] | Officer Rowland’s murder | 罗兰警官的死亡 |
[34:49] | was my first experience as a police officer. | 是我作为警察的第一个经历 |
[34:53] | I tried desperately to save his life | 我近乎绝望的想要就他 |
[34:55] | and held his hand as he died. | 他死的时候我握着他的手 |
[34:58] | And did the same for Sergeant Grey, | 对格雷警长也是一样 |
[35:00] | riding with him to the hospital. | 我陪他一起去了医院 |
[35:04] | The nightmares are less frequent now. | 现在没那么常常做噩梦了 |
[35:08] | 但一想到罗素尔・斯坎琳 But the thought of Russell Scanlin | |
[35:09] | being released back into society | 要被放回到社会 |
[35:11] | is too painful to bear. | 我就阵阵心痛 |
[35:13] | And I urge the Board | 我请求委员会 |
[35:14] | to reject his application for parole. | 拒绝假释他 |
[35:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:21] | Let the record reflect. | 请记录 |
[35:23] | Officer Lopez has completed her statement. | 洛佩兹警官完成陈述 |
[35:25] | The Board would like to invite. | 现在委员会邀请 |
[35:26] | 韦德・格雷警长进行陈述 Sergeant Wade Grey to make a statement. | |
[35:35] | Sergeant Grey, would you state your name for the record? | 格雷警长 为了记录方便 请说一下你的名字 |
[35:37] | 韦德・格雷警长 Sergeant Wade Grey. | |
[35:41] | Thank you. Please proceed. | 谢谢 请继续吧 |
[35:45] | 丹尼斯・罗兰生前是我的搭档 Dennis Rowland was my partner. | |
[35:49] | My friend. | 我的朋友 |
[35:51] | And I was the best man at his wedding. | 我也曾是他的伴郎 |
[35:55] | And, um… | 我 |
[35:58] | And I miss him every day. | 每天都很想他 |
[36:02] | He… | 他 |
[36:09] | Um… I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:11] | Um… I drove here today, | 我今天开过来 |
[36:15] | confident on what I was going to say. | 本来很自信的想说准备好的一切 |
[36:18] | Um… every detail on how my partner was killed too young. | 我想要具体的描述 我搭档死时还太年轻 |
[36:25] | 以及为何罗素尔・斯坎琳 And how Russell Scanlin | |
[36:28] | deserves to be buried inside these walls. | 应该把牢底坐穿 |
[36:32] | But the truth is, | 但真相是 |
[36:34] | I can’t be more eloquent than Officer Lopez. | 我没办法比洛佩兹警官更打动人了 |
[36:39] | And right now… | 此时此刻 |
[36:44] | I find myself compelled to say something to this young man. | 我感觉自己有义务跟这个年轻人说两句 |
[36:52] | For so long, I hated you for what you did. | 一直以为 我都很恨你做出这种事 |
[36:58] | And you’re not done paying for that. | 你的罪也没有赎完 |
[37:04] | But I’d be lying if I sat here and said my partner was perfect. | 但我的搭档也不是完美无瑕的 |
[37:09] | I saw the power of his demons firsthand, | 我亲眼见证了他内心的恶魔 |
[37:11] | and I promised him that he could find redemption. | 我保证他终究能得到救赎 |
[37:17] | So what kind of man would I be | 那如果我不也对你心存希望 |
[37:18] | if I didn’t believe the same about you? | 我还算什么男人 |
[37:24] | I’m not ready to forgive you for what you did, Russell. | 我还没准备好原谅你 罗素尔 |
[37:29] | But I will pray | 但我会祈祷 |
[37:32] | that if you’re fortunate to get a second chapter, | 如果你有幸 得到第二次机会 |
[37:35] | you do right by your boy. | 你会好好教育你的儿子 |
[37:42] | Show him what it means | 告诉他 到底什么才是 |
[37:44] | to truly take responsibility for your actions. | 真正为自己的行为负责 |
[38:03] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[38:04] | Parole denied. | 假释被拒 |
[38:13] | Ready to go home? | 准备好回家了吗 |
[38:15] | Yes. I am. | 准备好了 |
[38:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:31] | Karma’s a bitch, huh? | 风水轮流转哈 |
[38:33] | That is true. | 没错 |
[38:35] | You’re some kind of nut job. | 你真是疯了 |
[38:37] | I mean, I steal your identity, | 我盗用你的身份 |
[38:38] | I make your life a living hell, | 让你的生活一团糟 |
[38:39] | and then you save my life? | 结果你还救我一命 |
[38:41] | That’s my job. | 那是我的职责 |
[38:46] | Hey, my personal stuff’s in a bag in the closet. | 我的东西在橱子里的包里 |
[38:48] | Would you grab it? | 帮我拿一下吧 |
[38:54] | You see that key? | 看到那个钥匙了吗 |
[38:58] | There’s a vintage comic book collection | 皮克街上一个储藏室里 |
[38:59] | hidden in a storage space on Pico. | 有一套古董漫画书收藏 |
[39:02] | I bought it with the money from your kid’s college fund. | 我用你孩子的学费买的 |
[39:04] | Thanks for rubbing it in my face. No, you don’t get it… | – 不用跟我炫耀了 – 不 你没懂 |
[39:06] | I’ll swear in an affidavit | 我可以在证词里面发誓 |
[39:08] | that I used your money to buy it. | 这是用偷你的钱买的 |
[39:12] | Then I won’t have to wait for the court to reimburse me from the general fund. | 那我就不用等法庭强制执行 从综合补偿款里面获赔了 |
[39:15] | I could sell the collection, | 我就可以卖掉漫画书 |
[39:16] | have my money back within… weeks. | 几周之内 把钱拿回来 |
[39:20] | It seems strange to thank you | 好像谢谢你 |
[39:22] | for returning money you stole from me. | 把偷我的钱还给我 有点奇怪啊 |
[39:25] | It’s been that kind of a day. | 反正就是这么个事咯 |
[39:26] | Yes, it has. | 是啊 |
[39:30] | I suppose a high five’s out of the question? | 击掌是不是不太现实了 |
[39:34] | Why don’t we just bump it? | 不如碰个拳好了 |
[39:40] | Sir, you got a minute? | 长官 有空吗 |
[39:42] | Officer West, you seem energized. | 韦斯特警官 你好像精力充沛啊 |
[39:45] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[39:46] | Oh, um, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:47] | How’d the, uh… the hearing go? | 听证会怎么样 |
[39:49] | Parole denied. | 假释被拒了 |
[39:51] | That’s great news. | 那很好啊 |
[39:54] | So, I take it that you finished my to-do list | 所以 你是做完我交代给你的任务了 |
[39:58] | and now Mid-Wilshire is in complete compliance. | 现在我们警局没什么不合规矩的事情了吧 |
[40:01] | Um, no, but I did something even better, sir. | 不 但我做了更好的事情 长官 |
[40:04] | Better than following a direct order? | 比执行我的命令还要更好吗 |
[40:06] | No, sir. Look, uh, that’s not what I meant. | 不 我不是这个意思 长官 |
[40:09] | What… I solved a homicide, sir, like, on my own. | 我单凭一己之力 破了一桩谋杀案呢 |
[40:13] | By myself. Well, I mean, Smitty was there, but it was all… | 我自己破案的啊 虽然史密蒂也在吧 |
[40:15] | Yet you didn’t finish my to-do list. | 但是你没完成我交给你的任务 |
[40:18] | Look, I-I solved a homicide, sir. | 我破了一桩谋杀案啊 长官 |
[40:21] | You see, there was this file that I found, | 我找到了一个卷宗 |
[40:23] | and it hadn’t been assigned to anyone yet… | 然后还没分配出去 |
[40:24] | Unh, I’m sure I’ll read all about it | 我会在你的报告中读到的 |
[40:27] | in your report, Officer West, | 韦斯特警官 |
[40:29] | which you’ll write after you complete my to-do list. | 等你做完我交代的任务再去写哦 |
[40:33] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[40:37] | Officer West. | 韦斯特警官 |
[40:42] | Good job, son. | 干得漂亮 孩子 |
[41:00] | Can we talk? Yeah. Sure. | – 能聊聊吗 – 好啊 |
[41:04] | I’m sorry I didn’t tell you. | 抱歉我没告诉你 |
[41:06] | But I haven’t told anyone. | 但我谁都没说过 |
[41:09] | I don’t know if I’ll ever get Huntington’s. | 我不知道我会不会得亨廷顿氏舞蹈症 |
[41:12] | And I don’t want people giving me | 我也不想大家用那种 |
[41:15] | that same sad-eyed look you’re giving me right now. | 可怜兮兮的同情眼神看我 比如你现在这样 |
[41:17] | Oh. Sorry. | 抱歉啊 |
[41:20] | I made the conscious decision not to take the test | 我做了决定 很清醒的决定 不接受检查 |
[41:23] | to see if I carry the gene | 看看我是否携带那种基因 |
[41:25] | because there’s no cure | 因为是没有解药的 |
[41:28] | and there’s no treatment available. | 现在也没有治疗方案 |
[41:29] | So, what would be the point? | 所以知不知道有什么意义呢 |
[41:31] | Uh, look, you don’t have to explain it to me, Rach. | 你不用跟我解释的 瑞秋 |
[41:34] | Every time I go to work, | 每次我去上班 |
[41:35] | I don’t know if I’m gonna make it back home. | 我都不确定我能否活着回来 |
[41:37] | Doesn’t make me want to do my job any less. | 但我一点没有因此不热爱我的工作 |
[41:39] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[41:44] | Life expectancy is 20 years after onset. | 发病后预期寿命为20年 |
[41:51] | Is that fair to the guys I’m dating? No. | 这对跟我在一起的男人不公平 |
[41:54] | Which is… why I’d understand | 所以我理解 |
[41:57] | if you want to walk away. | 如果你想退出 |
[42:01] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪都不去 |
[42:04] | I was hoping you’d say that. | 我也希望你能这么说 |