时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | 7-Adam-15, show us Code 6 at Shaw Memorial. | 7A15 来肖纪念馆调查 |
[00:05] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[00:06] | A guy came into the ER intoxicated, | 一名醉酒男性冲进了急诊室 |
[00:07] | complaining of stomach pain. | 说他胃疼 |
[00:08] | He’s clearly been shot but insisting he’s not. | 明摆着他中枪了 但他非要说没有 |
[00:14] | Sir. I hear you’re having a little trouble. | 先生 我听说您遇到点麻烦 |
[00:15] | Uh, no, just, um, ate some bad sushi. | 没有 我就是吃了不新鲜的寿司 |
[00:19] | – What’s your name? – Arnold. | – 您贵姓 – 阿诺德 |
[00:21] | Arnold what? | 阿诺德 然后呢 |
[00:22] | I-I don’t have to tell you that. | 我没必要告诉你吧 |
[00:24] | Hey, why… why’d you call them? | 你叫警察来干啥 |
[00:26] | Sir, she’s required by law | 先生 按法律要求 |
[00:27] | to call us when a patient’s been shot. | 有枪伤患者时她需要报警 |
[00:29] | I told you, I ain’t been shot. | 我说了啊 我没中枪 |
[00:30] | Just too much gas station sushi. | 就是吃了太多加油站的寿司 |
[00:33] | Well, unless the wasabi | 那估计 |
[00:34] | burned a hole straight through your stomach, | 芥末给您肚子上烧了个洞吧 |
[00:36] | I’m forced to assume you’re lying to us. | 您是在诓我们呐 |
[00:37] | So, how about you tell us what really happened? | 您还是实话实说吧 |
[00:43] | He did it! | 是他干的 |
[00:45] | That’s my husband. What… Excuse me. | 那是我老公 什么情况 失陪了 |
[00:47] | What’s going on? Why are you here? | 怎么回事 你来干嘛 |
[00:55] | Nolan! Hey! | 诺兰 喂 |
[00:58] | Hey, hey, hey! | 喂 |
[01:01] | Aah! Hey! Careful, man. | 你轻点 兄弟 |
[01:03] | I been shot! | 我中枪了好吗 |
[01:05] | You gonna run away again? | 你还跑不跑 |
[01:06] | – No. – You got him? | – 不了 – 交给你了 |
[01:10] | Get him an IV antibiotic, | 给他静脉注射抗生素 |
[01:11] | and add 5 milligrams of lorazepam. | 再加5毫克劳拉西泮 |
[01:14] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, no, yeah, fine. | – 你没事吧 – 没事啊 好着呢 |
[01:16] | No, I just… I was… I got, uh, distracted. | 没 我就是当时有点分心 |
[01:18] | Oh, by what? | 怎么分心的 |
[01:20] | 西蒙 这是妮拉・哈珀 Simon, this is Nyla Harper | |
[01:23] | 约翰・诺兰 and… John Nolan. | |
[01:27] | Uh, nice to meet you, Officers. | 两位警官 幸会幸会 |
[01:29] | You must spend a lot of time here. | 你们肯定经常来这边 |
[01:30] | Oh, he’s here all the time. | 是他常来 |
[01:31] | Get… Got… Well, the criminals | 抓犯人 |
[01:33] | and the injury… it’s constant stuff. | 受伤 家常便饭了 |
[01:37] | Oh. W-Well, it’s nice to meet you both. | 还是很高兴认识你们 |
[01:43] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[01:45] | Dispatch said you got a gunshot victim. | 调度处说你们发现一个中枪的人 |
[01:47] | Yeah, he belong to you? | 他归你管是么 |
[01:48] | Unfortunately, yeah. | 不得不说 是啊 |
[01:50] | Guy ate all the sushi | 这人把寿司都吃了 |
[01:51] | at a gas station on Melrose and Fairfax | 在梅尔罗斯和费尔法克斯加油站的时候 |
[01:53] | and refused to pay. | 还拒不结账 |
[01:54] | Things got heated. The owner shot him. | 事态愈演愈烈 店主给了他一枪 |
[01:56] | Who’s the dude close-talking with Grace? | 和格蕾丝说话那人是谁 |
[01:58] | That’s her husband. | 她丈夫 |
[01:59] | I thought she was divorced. | 我还以为她离婚了 |
[02:01] | Not technically. | 看来没真离 |
[02:03] | What? | 什么 |
[02:05] | – Nothing. – Nothing. | – 没事 – 没事啊 |
[02:16] | XGunSubTeam | |
[02:17] | I forgot my deodorant again. | 又忘带除臭剂了 |
[02:19] | Here. Use mine. | 给 用我的 |
[02:23] | I do love a manly musk. | 我相当喜欢男士麝香 |
[02:25] | Just not on me. | 不过不是用自己身上啦 |
[02:27] | You’re gonna have to start leaving some things here. | 你得留点东西在这 |
[02:30] | Yeah? | 是么 |
[02:31] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[02:34] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:36] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[02:37] | You know it’s illegal to lie to a cop. | 要知道对警察扯谎是违法的 |
[02:40] | Last week, | 上周 |
[02:42] | I interviewed for my dream job and… | 我去面了心水的工作 然后 |
[02:47] | I got it. | 我被录了 |
[02:49] | Hey, hey! That’s great! | 多好啊 |
[02:52] | It’s in New York. | 工作地点在纽约 |
[02:54] | Oh. | 这样啊 |
[02:56] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[03:01] | Well, I s… I mean, y-you have to take it. | 这你必须得去啊 |
[03:04] | Dream jobs only come around once. | 这么钟意的工作一生难求 |
[03:07] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[03:11] | When do you start? | 什么时候入职 |
[03:13] | Next month. | 下月 |
[03:17] | They have cops in New York. | 纽约也有警察 |
[03:23] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[03:28] | Do you know where you’re gonna live? | 有打算住哪了吗 |
[03:31] | Not yet. | 没呢 |
[03:33] | Maybe you could, um, | 你今晚可以 |
[03:35] | help me target some neighborhoods tonight. | 帮我看看小区啊 |
[03:39] | Yeah. | 行 |
[03:41] | Sure. | 好的 |
[03:43] | We’re skipping roll call today. | 今天不点名了 |
[03:45] | Grey’s got us on special assignment. | 格雷给我们派了特殊任务 |
[03:46] | – Sounds cool and mysterious. – Negative. | – 酷啊 还挺神秘 – 不是 |
[03:49] | We will be escorting some juvenile felons | 我们将护送一些少年犯 |
[03:51] | through a Scared Straight program at Cal Correctional. | 去参与惊吓辅导项目 地点在加州惩教中心 |
[03:53] | Oh, and let me guess… you’d rather be on the streets | 要我猜 你更愿意上街 |
[03:55] | – chasing real criminals. – Yep. | – 追罪犯去 – 对的 |
[03:57] | I’ve been to these things before. | 我之前做过这些事 |
[03:59] | It’s a lot of chaos and noise… and the jury’s still out | 相当混乱 还很吵 这么做是否有用 |
[04:01] | as to whether it actually makes a difference. | 仍尚无定论 |
[04:03] | Well, if it helps even one kid, it’s made a difference. | 哪怕帮到了一个孩子 也是有用的 |
[04:07] | This is… I… | 这是 我 |
[04:09] | Meet me at the Sally Port. | 在萨利港跟我汇合 |
[04:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:12] | Hey, you. How you doing? | 你好啊 怎么样 |
[04:14] | Not great. | 不算好 |
[04:15] | Oliver is in some trouble at school. | 奥利弗在学校遇到点麻烦 |
[04:17] | That’s why Simon was here yesterday. | 所以昨天西蒙才过来医院 |
[04:19] | Sorry to hear that. | 你也是不容易 |
[04:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:22] | You know, and I’m sorry | 对不起了 |
[04:23] | that it was awkward meeting my ex. | 遇到我前夫你肯定很尴尬 |
[04:26] | You know, it just didn’t feel like the right time or place | 感觉那个场合 那个时间跟你介绍 |
[04:28] | to introduce you as my boyfriend. | 我前夫不太合适 |
[04:30] | – I understand. – I knew you would. | – 我懂 – 就知道你会懂 |
[04:31] | Like I know you’ll understand | 我也知道 你一定会理解 |
[04:33] | that I need to reschedule dinner tonight. | 我得重新安排今天的晚餐 |
[04:36] | I think Simon and I have got to get on the same page | 怎么处理奥利弗的事 西蒙和我 |
[04:38] | about how to handle Oliver. | 必须达成一致 |
[04:39] | Over dinner? | 晚饭上说么 |
[04:41] | I mean, it’s the only time he can get off work. | 就今天他能按时下班 |
[04:45] | Yeah, right. Of… Of course, yeah. | 也是啊 有道理 |
[04:46] | And family comes first. | 家庭优先 |
[04:48] | Um, I have to go right now, but I will talk to you later. | 我先挂了啊 过后再打给你 |
[04:52] | You got a problem. | 你有麻烦了 |
[04:53] | – Both of us? – No, just you. | – 我俩吗 – 不是 就你 |
[04:56] | In the attempt to combat | 为了抑制 |
[04:57] | the high cost of civil litigation, | 民事诉讼的高昂费用 |
[04:59] | the LAPD has adopted a pilot program | 洛杉矶警局通过了一项试点计划 |
[05:02] | which uses an algorithm | 使用一种算法 |
[05:03] | to target officers who are most likely to get sued. | 标记处最可能被起诉的警员 |
[05:07] | – Seriously? – Yeah. | – 您认真的吗 – 嗯 |
[05:08] | They hired a tech company | 他们雇了一家科技公司 |
[05:10] | run by a supposed genius… | 该公司由天才 |
[05:12] | 埃尔维斯・格里马迪尔经管 Elvis Grimaldi. | |
[05:13] | All due respect, why do we care what this dude thinks? | 恕我直言 为何要在乎这人的看法 |
[05:16] | Because he flagged you | 因为他把你标记为了 |
[05:17] | as the most problematic officer in this station, | 本局中最有问题的警员 |
[05:20] | and he’s got the Chief’s ear. | 局长可是很看重他的意见 |
[05:21] | Come on, Sarge. I just got the tap for detective. | 别这样 警长 我刚当上警探啊 |
[05:23] | I’ll get passed over if this guy dings me. | 他要是参我一本 我就完了 |
[05:25] | Which is why I got him to agree to spend a day with you, | 所以我说服他同意跟你待一天 |
[05:29] | collect more data for his “algorithm”. | 收集更多数据供算法分析使用 |
[05:32] | So you are going to show him | 所以你要让他看到 |
[05:35] | you are a by-the-book cop with love in her heart. | 你是一位心中有爱 照章办事的警察 |
[05:38] | Take only the tame calls, | 别顶着干 |
[05:40] | and give him the answers he wants to hear. | 他想听什么就说什么 |
[05:43] | You might just skate through this thing. | 你大概就能从此事中脱身 |
[05:46] | Alright, line up. Against the van. | 好了 站成一排 靠着车 |
[05:50] | 马尔科・利兰 打架斗殴 Marco Leland… assault and battery. | |
[05:54] | 泰森・雷纳 Tyson Renner… | |
[05:55] | Hey, unh-unh. | 喂 不能那样 |
[05:56] | Up. Off the van. Stand up straight. | 起来 别靠着车 站直了 |
[05:58] | 泰森・雷纳 蓄意破坏财物 Tyson Renner… vandalism. | |
[06:00] | 弗莱彻・佩里 汽车 Fletcher Perry… auto… | |
[06:02] | Auto theft. That turn you on, baby? | 偷汽车的 看上我了吗 小妹 |
[06:05] | Nothing like getting hit on by a 12-year-old delinquent | 还真没什么能比得上被一个12岁的少年犯撩 |
[06:07] | to get your day started. | 这么无聊了 |
[06:08] | Hey, yo, I’m 15. | 喂 老大姐 我15了 |
[06:10] | Not better. | 15也没见你多有长进啊 |
[06:11] | What about you? What’s your story? | 你呢 犯什么事了 |
[06:15] | Okay, good talk. | 行吧 聊得不错 |
[06:16] | 赫克托・杜兰 17岁 Hector Duran, 17. | |
[06:17] | Spent three months in juvie for theft and drug possession. | 因偷盗和藏毒在少管所里待了仨月 |
[06:21] | Okay. I’m Officer Nolan. This is Detective Harper. | 听着 我是诺兰警官 这位是哈珀警探 |
[06:24] | Together, we’re gonna be taking a little field trip | 我们将一同前往加州 |
[06:25] | down to the California Correctional Facility. | 惩教中心 |
[06:28] | For those of you who complete today’s program, | 完成今日项目的人 |
[06:30] | the rest of your sentences will be commuted. | 将会减刑 |
[06:32] | But this is your last chance. | 但这是你们最后一次机会 |
[06:34] | Get busted again, and the prison we are going to | 再搞砸 我们要去的监狱 |
[06:36] | will become your new home. | 就是你们的新家 |
[06:37] | Fine by me. | 我没问题啊 |
[06:38] | Really? You ever been there? | 是么 你去过 |
[06:40] | Hell yeah. | 当然了 |
[06:41] | My brother’s doing a bid up there. | 我哥在那边服刑 |
[06:42] | Not something to be proud of. | 这不是什么值得骄傲的事 |
[06:45] | Alright. Road trip time. | 好了 上路吧 |
[06:49] | So, I made some calls. | 我打听了一下 |
[06:51] | This Grimaldi guy made a fortune | 这个叫格里马迪尔的人 |
[06:52] | on a dating app that he sold to Google. | 靠卖给谷歌的约会app发了财 |
[06:54] | Claims his algorithm is so good | 宣称他的算法多么多么好 |
[06:56] | that it can predict compatibility | 可以预测兼容性 |
[06:57] | with a 90% success rate. | 成功率百分之九十 |
[06:58] | Bull. | 扯淡 |
[07:00] | Maybe. But rumor is Bieber used it to land Hailey. | 也许吧 比伯也是靠的谣言啊 |
[07:03] | I don’t know who those people are. | 我不知道你说的是谁 |
[07:06] | You the brain messing with my livelihood? | 你就是那个干扰我营生的聪明人吗 |
[07:09] | Mr. Grimaldi, I am Officer West. | 格里马迪尔先生 我是韦斯特警官 |
[07:11] | This is my training officer, Officer Lopez. | 这位是我教官 洛佩兹警官 |
[07:13] | Call me Elvis. Mr. Grimaldi are my dads. | 叫我埃尔维斯 格里马迪尔先生是家父的称呼 |
[07:16] | You don’t look as dangerous as I anticipated. | 你看着没我想的那么危险 |
[07:18] | And you don’t look as smart. | 你也没那么聪明 |
[07:20] | Yeah, think I’m gonna go. | 我还是走吧 |
[07:22] | You, um… You’ll lose out | 那你就 |
[07:23] | on gathering more data points for your algorithm, | 不能收集更多的数据改进算法了 |
[07:25] | and that’ll delay exiting the beta phase by weeks. | 这会导致你延后数周才能过测试阶段 |
[07:28] | You understand about beta phases. | 你还懂测试阶段 |
[07:29] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[07:30] | Officer Lopez taught me. | 洛佩兹警官教我的 |
[07:33] | Okay, I’m back in. Data uber alles. | 好吧 我又回来了 数据高于一切 |
[07:36] | But, Officer Lopez, you should know | 不过洛佩兹警官 你应该知道 |
[07:37] | that negativity towards me | 对我的这种负面情绪 |
[07:38] | will only strengthen the core data draw | 只会让核心数据更趋向于 |
[07:40] | that landed you the top spot on the naughty list. | 把你绘制成最有问题警员名单的头号人员 |
[07:42] | I’ll take that under advisement. | 我会考虑的 |
[07:43] | Excellent. Shall we? | 非常好 我们开始吧 |
[07:48] | Rachel told me about New York. | 瑞秋跟我说了纽约的事 |
[07:51] | I’m happy for her. | 我替她高兴 |
[07:53] | What are you guys gonna do? | 你们要怎么办 |
[07:54] | There’s not much to do. | 没什么可做的啊 |
[07:56] | You know, it’s… it’s not like it’s a semester abroad. | 要知道 这可不是去那边待半年 |
[07:58] | It’s permanent. | 是永远的啊 |
[08:00] | Long-distance relationships never work. | 异地恋行不通 |
[08:05] | Thanks for coming. | 多谢你能来 |
[08:07] | Of course. What do you got? | 没事 有什么消息 |
[08:08] | Uh, Social Services has been here a few times | 社会服务中心给这里打过几次 |
[08:11] | on truancy calls. | 逃学电话 |
[08:12] | Paul hasn’t been to school in the last month | 保罗上个月由于未确定的疾病 |
[08:14] | due to an undefined illness, | 没去上学 |
[08:16] | and the mom recently started a GoFundMe | 他妈最近又开始用GoFundMe |
[08:19] | to cover the medical bills. | 支付医疗费 |
[08:20] | Right. You think she’s running a scam? | 好的 你觉得她策划了一起骗局吗 |
[08:22] | Well, scams are your jurisdiction. | 骗局就归你们管了 |
[08:24] | I’m just here to make sure the kid’s okay. | 我只是想来确保孩子没事 |
[08:28] | Hello, Ms. Mint? | 你好 明特女士 |
[08:29] | 你好 我是瑞秋・哈尔 Hi, I’m Rachel Hall | |
[08:31] | with the Department of Child and Family Services. | 儿童及家庭服务部的 |
[08:33] | Uh, is this about the truancy? | 是因为逃学电话吗 |
[08:34] | Yes. We just have a few questions for you and your son. | 对的 我们想问您和您儿子几个问题 |
[08:37] | Uh, I’m… I’m sorry. | 实在不好意思 |
[08:38] | It’s not really a good time. Paul’s asleep. | 时间不太合适 保罗睡着了 |
[08:40] | I understand, but my job is to make sure he’s okay. | 明白的 但我要确保他没事 职责所在 |
[08:44] | And I’m not leaving until I see him. | 不见到他我不走 |
[08:46] | I-I… | 我 |
[08:47] | Step aside, ma’am. | 请您把路让开 |
[08:49] | I have a radio interview in 20 minutes. | 20分钟后我还有一个电台访谈 |
[08:51] | We’ll be out of your way in 10. | 10分钟后我们就走 |
[08:59] | Paul? Honey? | 保罗 |
[09:02] | This is Rachel. | 这是瑞秋 |
[09:04] | She needs to talk to you, okay? | 她想跟你聊聊 知道了吗 |
[09:07] | Hi, Paul. | 你好 保罗 |
[09:12] | Have you been to the doctor? | 你去看过医生吗 |
[09:15] | He’s been in and out of the hospital | 过去仨月 他一直在往 |
[09:16] | for the last three months. | 医院跑 |
[09:18] | What’s the diagnosis? | 诊断结果如何 |
[09:20] | “Results inconclusive”, | 尚无定论 |
[09:22] | which is doctor for “We have no idea”. | 医生说 我们也不知道怎么回事 |
[09:26] | Pulse is racing. | 脉搏还挺有力的 |
[09:27] | Hey, Paul, can you squeeze my hand? | 保罗 你能握紧我的手吗 |
[09:35] | They released him like this? | 他们就这样让他出院了 |
[09:36] | No, he was better. | 不是 当时他情况比这好 |
[09:39] | It’s always the same. | 总是这样 |
[09:40] | He improves at the hospital, | 在医院的时候情况有所改善 |
[09:41] | but after a couple days at home, he’s back to this. | 但回家过来几天 就又这样了 |
[09:43] | How am I supposed to send him to school? | 我咋能把他送学校去 |
[09:45] | He can’t even sit up. | 他坐都坐不起来 |
[09:46] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[09:48] | We’ll be out of your hair in just a minute. | 我们就不打扰您了 |
[09:56] | So, what do you think? It’s Munchausen by proxy? | 你怎么看 孟乔森代理综合症吗 |
[09:59] | She meets the criteria. | 她符合条件 |
[10:01] | Attention-seeking, undiagnosable illness | 寻求关注 以及无法诊断的病症 |
[10:03] | that gets better when he’s under observation. | 他在医生的照看下时 情况会更好 |
[10:05] | It’s just so wrong | 太病态了 |
[10:06] | that a parent would poison their own child for attention. | 一个母亲竟会毒害孩子 只为寻求关注 |
[10:11] | Alright, what do you want to do? | 你想怎么办 |
[10:14] | $80,742,000. | 80742000美元 |
[10:18] | That how much you made off your dating app? | 你的约会app卖了这么多钱 |
[10:20] | Oh, God, no. I made 10 times that. | 怎么可能 有这10倍呢 |
[10:22] | The $80 million is how much the LAPD paid | 八千万是指洛杉矶警局 |
[10:23] | in legal settlements this year. | 今年在司法问题中支付的赔款 |
[10:25] | That’s up 3.25%, | 高了3.25 |
[10:26] | which is why they hired me to target officers like you. | 所以他们雇我标记你这样的警官 |
[10:29] | You can’t predict behavior with math. | 你没法靠数学预测行为 |
[10:31] | It’s literally what I do. | 我就是干这行的 |
[10:33] | Policing is different. | 警务不一样 |
[10:34] | – I disagree. – Of course you do. | – 不觉得 – 你当然不觉得 |
[10:35] | I find the whole subject fascinating. | 整个项目都很有趣 |
[10:37] | Uh, love to pick your brain. | 想向你请教下 |
[10:40] | If you’re such an expert on human behavior, | 如果你是人类行为学专家 |
[10:42] | tell me how today’s going to go. | 告诉我今天会怎么发展 |
[10:43] | Easy. We’re gonna drive around for a few hours, | 简单啊 我们开几个小时车 |
[10:46] | taking only the tamest calls in town | 别跟我顶着干 |
[10:48] | while your partner attempts to smooth over your rough edges | 然后你的搭档则试图消除你的棱角 |
[10:50] | and convince me that, deep down, you really are a sweetheart. | 让我相信 在内心深处 你是一个善良的人 |
[10:54] | Wrong. | 错了 |
[10:55] | Today, I attached us | 今天 我给咱们 |
[10:56] | to a high-risk warrant service in Highland Park. | 安排了一项高地公园的拘传任务 |
[10:58] | Got you a bulletproof vest in extra small. | 给了挑了一件小的防弹背心 |
[11:00] | Only way to show you I’m a good cop | 告诉你我是一个好警察的唯一的方式 |
[11:02] | is to show you I’m a good cop. | 就是让你亲眼目睹 |
[11:13] | Why does motor pool always give us vehicles with no gas? | 为什么调配场总给我们没油的车 |
[11:15] | Payback. | 报复吧 |
[11:17] | Before you were my T.O., | 在你成为我的教官之前 |
[11:18] | I had an unintentional propensity | 我下意识的倾向于 |
[11:19] | for crashing police cars. | 撞毁警车 |
[11:23] | Who needs the restroom? | 谁要去洗手间 |
[11:25] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[11:29] | Alright, you guys. Who wants some snacks? My treat. | 你们几个 有想吃东西的吗 我请客 |
[11:32] | Yeah. Beer? | 好啊 酒可以吗 |
[11:33] | That’s a no. Hector? | 不行 赫克托 |
[11:35] | Another no. Here, guys. Grab whatever you need. | 估计也不要咯 给你们 需要什么买什么 |
[11:38] | You two, over there. Now! | 你俩那边去 赶紧 |
[11:40] | You, over here. | 你过来 |
[11:45] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[11:47] | I’m buying them snacks. | 给他们买吃的啊 |
[11:48] | But you’re about to tell me I’m being too nice? | 你是想跟我说对他们太好了吗 |
[11:50] | They’re not Boy Scouts. They’re criminals. | 他们不是童子军 他们是罪犯 |
[11:51] | I know you like to think I’m naive | 我知道你觉得我天真 |
[11:53] | because I tend to see the good in people, | 因为我倾向于发掘人们内心的善良 |
[11:55] | but that’s just laziness on your part. | 这只是你懒得发掘而已 |
[11:57] | – Oh, really? – Yes. | – 是么 – 是 |
[11:59] | And I think you’d be surprised to see the difference it makes | 当你尊重孩子一点时 你会惊讶于 |
[12:03] | when you show kids a little bit of respect. | 这种做法的意义 |
[12:08] | You were saying? | 你刚说什么着 |
[12:16] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Hector, let him go. | 别别别 赫克托 放开他 |
[12:18] | Nah, I’m not adding time to my sentence | 不行 我不想再加刑了 |
[12:20] | because this fool decided to boost his street cred | 就因为这厮想通过偷警车来 |
[12:22] | by stealing a police ride. | 增加自己的名气 |
[12:23] | – No! – Relax. You did good. | – 绝对不行 – 放松 你做的很好 |
[12:25] | Let him go. | 放开他 |
[12:29] | Easy. Fletcher! Hey, hey, hey! | 放松 弗莱彻 |
[12:30] | Knock it off. Come on, Fletcher. | 别打了 快点 弗莱彻 |
[12:32] | – What? – Hands against the side of the car. | – 怎么 – 把手放车上 |
[12:34] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[12:35] | You dummy. | 蠢货 |
[12:37] | Wasn’t very smart. | 这可不算聪明啊 |
[12:38] | Now you’re going back to juvie. | 现在你要回少管所了 |
[12:40] | It was worth it. | 那也值了 |
[12:41] | – Everything Code 4? – Yeah. | – 都搞定了 – 嗯 |
[12:43] | Hector here stepped up and did the right thing. | 赫克托挺身而出 做了正确的事 |
[12:44] | – I didn’t do it for you. – Doesn’t matter, Hector. | – 我又不是帮你 – 无所谓 赫克托 |
[12:46] | The right thing is the right thing. | 对的事就行了 |
[12:48] | – Is he for real? – Yep. | – 他真要回去了 – 对 |
[12:49] | Control, 7-Adam-15 requesting juvenile transportation. | 控制台 7A15请求少年犯转送 |
[12:59] | Think there’s any chance | 你觉得蒂姆 |
[13:00] | Tim would come to New York? | 有机会来纽约工作吗 |
[13:02] | I don’t know. | 说不好 |
[13:05] | I mean, he’s L.A. pride born and bred, | 毕竟他可是在洛杉矶出生的 |
[13:08] | but he is crazy about you, so… | 但他为你着迷 所以 |
[13:10] | You have no clue. | 你也不知道咯 |
[13:11] | The man’s a mystery. | 这个人就是谜啊 |
[13:12] | What are they doing here? | 他们在这干什么 |
[13:14] | They’re here to take Paul back to the hospital. | 他们要带保罗回医院 |
[13:16] | So the doctors can shrug and say “Sorry, ma’am” | 所以医生们就可以耸耸肩 说 对不起女士 |
[13:18] | to the tune of $10,000 a day? | 一天一万美金 了吗 |
[13:20] | I’m afraid this is not a discussion. | 恐怕这事没有讨论的余地 |
[13:21] | To hell it’s not. I am his mother. | 当然没有 我是他妈 |
[13:23] | Look, I believe you are a danger to your child. | 我觉得你对你儿子很危险 |
[13:25] | Therefore, I’m removing him from your care, | 因此 我要让他脱离你的照看 |
[13:28] | pending a full investigation. | 有待全面调查 |
[13:29] | No, you can’t do that! | 不 你不能这样 |
[13:30] | – Ma’am, ma’am. – You can’t do that! No! | – 女士 – 你不能这样 不行 |
[13:31] | – Ma’am, come over here, please. – You can’t do that. | – 女士 请您过来 – 你不能这样 |
[13:32] | No, please. What are you doing? | 不要 求你了 你要干什么 |
[13:38] | I just want to put it out there | 我想说 你这又 |
[13:39] | that you’re completely disobeying | 完全违反了 |
[13:41] | a direct order from the Watch Commander. | 值班指挥官的命令 |
[13:42] | Grey just wants me to play nice, | 格雷想让我表现好点 |
[13:43] | but how I act isn’t going to matter | 但对只看数字的极客来说 |
[13:45] | to a geek who only looks at numbers. | 我怎么表现都不重要 |
[13:46] | I need to convince him that there’s data | 我要说服他 还有他没 |
[13:48] | that he’s not factoring into his algorithm. | 考虑进算法的数据 |
[13:50] | And if he gets caught in the crossfire? | 那如果他在交火中受伤怎么办 |
[13:51] | Problem solved. | 问题就解决了啊 |
[13:57] | Do exactly as I and the other officers say at all times. | 严格按照我和其他警官说的做 |
[13:59] | – Got it? – Got it. | – 知道了吗 – 了解 |
[14:00] | Morning. Who’s this? | 早上好 这是谁啊 |
[14:02] | Uh, Elvis. | 我是埃尔维斯 |
[14:03] | I run a risk evaluation program for the LAPD. | 我在给洛杉矶警局做一个风险评估项目 |
[14:05] | Huh. Well, you in the right place. | 那你是来对地儿了 |
[14:07] | Serving a warrant on the Jacobs Brothers | 拘传雅各布兄弟 |
[14:09] | is like playing chicken with a runaway train. | 就像跟逃亡的列车缠斗一样 |
[14:11] | That’s on fire. | 着火了哦 |
[14:13] | And filled with zombies. | 车上还一堆僵尸 |
[14:15] | Steagald warrant? | 搜查令 |
[14:16] | Even better… “no knock”. | 强闯就更好了 |
[14:18] | That’s why Detective Armstrong’s my favorite. | 所以我才最喜欢阿姆斯特朗警探 |
[14:20] | – 尼克・阿姆斯特朗 – 嗯 怎么 – Nick Armstrong? – Yeah. Why? | |
[14:21] | My algorithm has you pinpointed | 我的算法将您标记为 |
[14:23] | as the highest-performing detective in the station. | 局里表现最优秀的警探 |
[14:25] | An exemplary officer. | 模范警员 |
[14:26] | “Exemplary”. | 模范 |
[14:29] | Let’s catch some bad guys. | 抓坏人去吧 |
[14:37] | Get on your knees! Hands up! | 跪下 举起手来 |
[14:38] | LAPD! On the ground now! | 洛杉矶警局 趴在地上 |
[14:39] | – On your knees! – Now! Hands on your head! | – 跪下 – 快点 手抱头 |
[14:40] | Hands behind your back now! | 手放背后 |
[14:43] | This ain’t right! You surprised us! | 这不对 你们强行闯入 |
[14:45] | – Code 4. Suspects in custody. – Sit down. | – 已掌控局面 嫌疑人被拘留 – 坐下 |
[14:52] | Want to hear some real predictive analysis, Elvis? | 想听一些真实的预测分析吗 埃尔维斯 |
[14:54] | Ok… Yeah, okay. | 好啊 你说 |
[14:55] | The suspect has begun to show pre-assault indicators. | 嫌疑人已经开始显露攻击行为的迹象 |
[14:58] | Hey, nobody told you to stand up. | 没人让你站起来 |
[15:00] | Sit your ass back down. Now. | 给我坐下 快点的 |
[15:01] | Bladed stance. Rocking and bobbing. | 刀锋姿态 左右晃动 |
[15:04] | It means adrenaline and oxygen are pumping. | 这意味着肾上腺素和氧气在不断涌入 |
[15:06] | So you watch his eyes. | 你看他的眼睛 |
[15:07] | Once they lock, it’s go time. | 一旦锁定敌人 就该出手了 |
[15:12] | And that is why Officer Lopez is my favorite. | 所以我才最爱洛佩兹警官 |
[15:15] | Get up, dummy. | 起来 蠢货 |
[15:16] | And that was a completely justified use of force, | 那完全是合理使用武器 |
[15:19] | by the way. | 顺带一提 |
[15:20] | The law says she doesn’t have to wait | 法律规定 她不必等到嫌疑人出手 |
[15:21] | for the suspect to attack to defend herself. | 即可防卫自身 |
[15:22] | Okay. Uh, tell me more about that. | 好的 再跟我说说呗 |
[15:41] | It’s natural to feel nervous. | 感到紧张是正常的 |
[15:43] | This ain’t nothing. | 这没什么 |
[15:47] | Welcome to Cal Correctional, Officers. | 欢迎来了加州惩教中心 两位警官 |
[15:49] | Please hand over your duty belts and backup pieces. | 请上交勤务腰带以及备用武器 |
[15:51] | They’ll be secured in a locker here. | 东西将在储物柜中妥善保管 |
[15:53] | Thought you were bringing me four young men. | 不是要带四个人来么 |
[15:55] | Uh, one of them flamed out before we got here. | 其中一个在到这儿前 就玩火了 |
[15:57] | Sounds like I’ll be meeting him soon enough. | 听上去我也快见到这人了 |
[15:59] | You three, face the fence. | 你们仨 面朝围栏 |
[16:01] | You are now in my custody. | 你们现在归我管了 |
[16:03] | You will obey every order I give, | 遵守我下的每一条指令 |
[16:05] | or I will put hands on you and I will make you obey. | 不然我就用武力让你们服从 |
[16:08] | You ball up your fist, I’ll take that as a sign of aggression | 一旦举起拳头 我会认为这是侵略的标志 |
[16:10] | and I will put you on the ground and I will handcuff you. | 然后我就会将你按倒在地 铐上手铐 |
[16:12] | Is that clear? | 听清楚了吗 |
[16:14] | Is that clear?! | 听清了吗 |
[16:15] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[16:17] | Let’s move. | 走吧 |
[16:24] | Detective Harper, Officer Nolan. | 哈珀警探 诺兰警官 |
[16:27] | I’m Warden Miller. | 我是典狱长米勒 |
[16:28] | Have you been through this program before? | 你们之前参与过这个项目吗 |
[16:30] | I haven’t, no. | 没有 |
[16:31] | Well, it can be intense. | 可能会比较紧张 |
[16:32] | Do you have children of your own? | 你自己有孩子吗 |
[16:34] | I have a son who’s 19. | 有个19岁的小子 |
[16:35] | Then this is gonna be hard to watch. | 那你可能会比较不好接受 |
[16:49] | Take a seat. | 坐吧 |
[16:55] | Are you deaf? | 你聋了 |
[16:56] | – I gave you an order. – Man, get off of me. | – 我下过命令了 – 哥们 放开我 |
[16:58] | I told you… you don’t listen, I make you listen. | 我说了 你不听 我就让你听话 |
[17:00] | Now sit your ass down. | 现在给我坐下 |
[17:04] | Okay, bring ’em in. | 好了 带他们进来 |
[17:12] | Hey! I know you. | 我认识你 |
[17:14] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 这一定是在逗我 |
[17:15] | You know Oscar? | 你认识奥斯卡 |
[17:16] | I apprehended him twice during multiple escape attempts. | 在他多次试图越狱之中 我曾两度逮捕他 |
[17:19] | On one of those attempts, he stabbed my friend. | 其中一次 他刺伤了我朋友 |
[17:21] | I can’t imagine he has anything useful to say to these kids. | 想象不出他狗嘴里能吐出什么象牙来 |
[17:24] | Yeah, well, he’s not here to say anything useful. | 让他来此不是为了说有用的话 |
[17:27] | He’s here because he’s the monster | 他来是因为他是怪物 |
[17:29] | that they’ll be locked up with. | 他将和他们关在一起 |
[17:30] | And Mr. Caine here joined us 11 years ago, | 凯恩先生11年前就在这里了 |
[17:34] | after he was convicted of a double homicide. | 在他被判双重谋杀罪之后 |
[17:36] | Oh, come on, Warden. Give him some credit. | 拜托 典狱长 说说他的事迹啊 |
[17:38] | Caine tore the arm off of a guy | 凯恩把他妻子出轨对象 |
[17:40] | that he caught his wife cheating on him with. | 的手臂扯了下来 |
[17:42] | He beat them both to death with it. | 他用这根断臂打死了这对狗男女 |
[17:44] | Not sure it’s a good idea to remind him of that. | 不确定让他想起这事是好主意 |
[17:46] | No, but it sure is fun. | 不 但一定会有趣 |
[17:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:55] | I know what you’re thinking… | 我知道你在想什么 |
[17:56] | you’re better than me, right? | 你们比我强 是吧 |
[17:58] | Yeah, ’cause you on the outside, ’cause you got options. | 因为你们在外面 你们有的选择 |
[18:03] | You just roll your eyes at me? | 你刚才瞟我一眼 |
[18:07] | What you got, a death wish? | 你是想死吗 |
[18:09] | You think these guards gonna save you? | 你觉得这些警卫能救你怎么着 |
[18:11] | I’m in here 40 years. | 我进来都40年了 |
[18:12] | You think I’m scared of a few weeks in the hole, | 你觉得我还怕小黑屋被关几周吗 |
[18:14] | five more on my sentence? | 在罪名上再加个五年吗 |
[18:17] | Step back, Caine. | 退后 凯恩 |
[18:19] | Now. | 赶紧 |
[18:31] | Caine’s passionate. | 凯恩易怒 |
[18:34] | He’s got what psychological professionals | 心理学专家说他有 |
[18:37] | would describe as “anger issues”. | 愤怒问题 |
[18:40] | Say something wrong to him, he’ll turn your bones to dust. | 跟他说错话 就会把你挫骨扬灰 |
[18:43] | But deep down, the real reason that he’s here with you | 但更深处 他在这儿和你们一起的真正原因是 |
[18:46] | is because he wishes that someone | 他希望有人 |
[18:48] | had diverted him from this place. | 供他消遣一下 |
[18:51] | Not me. | 不是我哦 |
[18:52] | I’m here because it got me out of my cell. | 我之所以会在这 是因为这是我走出牢房的机会 |
[18:55] | Plus, it gives me a glimpse of future prey. | 再说了 还能让我提前看看我日后的祸害对象 |
[18:59] | I want you guys to end up here. | 我想让你们都待在这 |
[19:01] | I’m gonna be behind bars until I’m 90… | 我得在这蹲大牢蹲到90岁 |
[19:05] | long as I don’t get caught blinding another inmate. | 只要下次我祸害另一个狱友的时候没人逮到 |
[19:08] | Which I will never do again, ma’am. | 当然我绝不会再犯这种错了 女士 |
[19:10] | I have learned my lesson. | 我已经吸取教训了 |
[19:11] | Don’t talk to me, Oscar. Talk to them. | 别跟我说 奥斯卡 跟他们说 |
[19:13] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 女士 |
[19:16] | So, you’re the future inmates of America. | 所以 你就是咱美利坚未来的囚犯了 |
[19:18] | Trust me, stay on this path, do that, | 相信我 沿着这条路走下去 坚持下去 |
[19:20] | so you can end up in here with me. | 这样你就能跟我一样待在这里 |
[19:25] | How many criminals get away with their crimes, Officer Nolan? | 有多少罪犯逍遥法外 诺兰警官 |
[19:28] | – Not many. – Why is that? | – 不多 – 为什么呢 |
[19:29] | Because they’re dumb. | 因为他们蠢 |
[19:31] | Oh, I’m not dumb. | 我可不蠢 |
[19:32] | No, but you lack impulse control. | 确实 但你缺乏自制力 |
[19:34] | Yes! | 是的 |
[19:36] | I do! | 是这样的 |
[19:44] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[19:45] | Hector. | 赫克托 |
[19:46] | Do you think that you’re a tough guy, Hector? | 你自以为自己是个不好对付的硬汉吗 赫克托 |
[19:49] | – I know I am. – You’re not. | – 我知道自己是 – 你不是 |
[19:51] | Uh, maybe you are. Doesn’t really matter. | 或许你是吧 但那不重要 |
[19:54] | There’s always gonna be somebody tougher than you, | 总是会有比你更难对付的人 |
[19:57] | somebody willing to do what you won’t do. | 那些人愿意做你不愿意做的事情 |
[20:00] | Do you know that tough guys | 你知道每天都有一些 |
[20:01] | get shanked to death in here every day? | 硬汉被整死在这里吗 |
[20:04] | Not me, though. | 我可不会沦落至此 |
[20:06] | ‘Cause I’m not a tough guy. | 因为我不是什么硬汉 |
[20:08] | I’m a cockroach. | 我是打不死的小强 |
[20:11] | I’ll do whatever it takes to come out on top. | 为了站在生存链的顶端 我什么都干得出来 |
[20:17] | This is not how to reach Hector. | 不应该以这种方式击溃赫克托 |
[20:19] | It is not your job to tell her how to do hers. | 她该怎么做犯不着你来告诉她 |
[20:22] | It’s okay, Detective. I’m willing to listen. | 没事的 警官 我洗耳恭听 |
[20:24] | Hector’s brother, Thomas, is incarcerated here. | 赫克托的兄弟 托马斯 被监禁在这里 |
[20:26] | So you think that a family reunion is more effective? | 所以你觉得让他们哥俩相会对惩教更有利吗 |
[20:30] | I read both their files. | 我看过他们俩的背景资料 |
[20:32] | Hector was a model citizen before his brother got arrested. | 在他哥哥被抓之前 赫克托是个模范市民 |
[20:35] | He idolized him. | 他崇拜他哥哥 |
[20:37] | But he hasn’t visited in almost a year | 但是他几乎一年时间没来探过监 |
[20:39] | because Thomas refuses to see him. | 因为托马斯不肯见他 |
[20:40] | Maybe it’s time for Hector | 或许是时候让赫克托看看 |
[20:42] | to see how far his brother has fallen. | 他哥哥到底堕落到了什么程度了 |
[20:49] | Hey, you got a minute? | 你有空吗 |
[20:50] | Oh, yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[20:52] | I just spoke to Paul’s doctors. | 我刚跟保罗的医生谈过了 |
[20:53] | Tox labs came back clean. | 实验室毒检结果表示没有任何迹象 |
[20:55] | They ran every commonly available poison… nothing. | 他们检测了几乎所有可能使用的毒药 一无所获 |
[20:58] | Wait, so how is his mom making him sick? | 等等 那他妈妈是怎么做到让他生病的 |
[21:01] | I don’t know, but this whole thing is not adding up. | 我不知道 但是这一切根本说不通 |
[21:06] | I’m gonna reach out to a co-worker | 我打算联系一个同事 |
[21:08] | who had a case on the same block. | 她之前接过那个街区案子 |
[21:09] | Maybe she heard something. | 或许她听说过什么 |
[21:11] | – That’s great. Keep me posted? – Will do. | – 太好了 有消息随时跟进我 – 没问题 |
[21:14] | Down. Up. | 下去 上来 |
[21:16] | Down. Up. | 下去 上来 |
[21:19] | Don’t… Don’t you dare stop. | 别 你小子别停 |
[21:21] | Give it a rest, Caine. | 让他们休息会 凯恩 |
[21:23] | Boy’s with me. | 小伙子们跟我来 |
[21:25] | Get up. | 起来 |
[21:26] | On your feet, on your feet! | 站起来 站起来 |
[21:27] | Let’s go! | 走 |
[21:29] | Thomas? | 托马斯 |
[21:30] | You on the phone every week, | 你每周都跟我打电话 |
[21:32] | telling me how great you’re doing, | 说你过得多么多么好 |
[21:35] | and this is how I see you? | 却以这样的方式跟我相见吗 |
[21:38] | Hector’s been getting into a lot of trouble lately. | 最近赫克托惹上了不少麻烦 |
[21:40] | Spent the last few months in juvie for theft and drugs. | 因为偷窃和吸毒的事在少管所待了几个月 |
[21:43] | He wants to follow in his big brother’s footsteps. | 他想步他大哥的后尘 |
[21:46] | Why the hell you want to do that? | 你他妈怎么想的 |
[21:48] | Because he doesn’t know any better. | 因为他不知好歹 |
[21:49] | He thinks you’re a role model. | 还以为你是个模范榜样呢 |
[21:51] | Hey, don’t talk to him like that. | 你们别这么跟他说话 |
[21:52] | No, lady cop’s right. | 不 女警察说得没错 |
[21:54] | I’m no one to be proud of. | 你不该引我为傲 |
[21:55] | How can you say that? | 你怎么能这么说 |
[21:56] | You run things in here. People respect you. | 你在这风生水起 大家都尊重你 |
[21:58] | No, they’re afraid of me. | 不 他们都怕我 |
[22:00] | That ain’t the same thing. | 这可不是一回事 |
[22:05] | When you’re in here, you can’t afford to be a human being. | 等你到这来了 你想当个人都难 |
[22:07] | And once you lose that, you can never get it back. | 等你变得毫无人性了 也就再也回不去了 |
[22:13] | Don’t be me. | 别重蹈我的覆辙 |
[22:17] | What’s that? | 什么情况 |
[22:18] | Just a little bit of trouble. | 出了点小状况 |
[22:19] | It’s a daily occurrence around here, | 在这已经司空见惯了 |
[22:21] | but I do need to go see to it. | 但是我还是得去看看 |
[22:23] | Sharp, put the three of them on a short leash. | 夏普 盯紧他们三个 |
[22:28] | Warden’s lying. | 监狱长在撒谎 |
[22:29] | Two short bursts mean there’s a riot going on. | 两声短鸣意思是有暴乱 |
[22:33] | About to get crazy up in here. | 这里马上就要乱成一锅粥了 |
[22:39] | Sir, do you have a second? | 长官 有空吗 |
[22:41] | Sure. What’s up? | 当然 什么事 |
[22:43] | Hypothetically, | 假设地说 |
[22:45] | what’s involved in a lateral move? | 横向职调需要涉及什么工作 |
[22:47] | Well, I hate to lose you, | 我也不想失去你 |
[22:49] | but the truth is, it’d be pretty seamless. | 但事实是 即便如此警局也能照常运转 |
[22:51] | What about NYPD? | 那纽约警局那边呢 |
[22:52] | That’s a whole other beast. | 那可就是另一码事了 |
[22:54] | You would have to go to the NYPD Academy, | 你得去纽约市警察学院 |
[22:57] | complete the FTO program | 完成外勤训练计划 |
[22:58] | before you’d even be allowed back on the streets. | 这还是你出外勤之前要做的事情 |
[23:00] | You would basically be starting from square one. | 到时候你差不多得从最基础的事开始做起 |
[23:04] | In fact | 事实上 |
[23:06] | 你会成为纽约警局版的约翰・诺兰 you would be the John Nolan of the NYPD. | |
[23:08] | No, you see that’s not funny. | 不 那一点都不搞笑 |
[23:10] | That’s hilarious. | 简直笑死人了 |
[23:14] | It’d be a big sacrifice. | 肯定是个很大的牺牲 |
[23:17] | But if Rachel’s the one, it’d be worth it. | 但如果能和瑞秋一起 也就值了 |
[23:19] | Who said this was about Rachel? | 谁说这事跟瑞秋有关系了 |
[23:24] | Just be sure. | 先说好 |
[23:26] | Moving in together is tough enough. | 同居就已经够难了 |
[23:28] | Plus new jobs, new city, no social network to lean on… | 再说了 新的工作 新的城市 也没有社会关系可以依靠 |
[23:32] | You don’t want to end up resenting each other. | 你也不希望最后搞得不欢而散吧 |
[23:33] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[23:35] | Anytime, “Boot”. | 随时效劳 菜鸟 |
[23:38] | Why’d he call you “Boot”? | 他为什么叫你菜鸟 |
[23:40] | Nothing. Inside joke. | 没什么 内部开开玩笑罢了 |
[23:43] | Hey. What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[23:44] | My co-worker heard that a few other kids | 我同事听说 最近那个街区 |
[23:46] | in the neighborhood got sick recently. | 有其他几个孩子病了 |
[23:48] | Turns out, the city started maintenance | 结果发现 市政府四个月之前 |
[23:49] | on the main water line four months ago, | 开始维修当地的主供水线路 |
[23:51] | so they switched to well water. | 所以换成了井水供给 |
[23:53] | And Paul got sick three months ago. | 而保罗是三个月前病的 |
[23:54] | Five years ago, Seaver Chemical was accused | 五年前 西弗化工厂被指控 |
[23:56] | of dumping heavy metals from their refinery. | 大量排放炼油厂含重金属废水 |
[23:58] | They paid a small fine and got a high-priced consultant | 他们付了点钱作为罚款 雇了一个高价法律顾问 |
[24:01] | to certify that the environmental impact was negligible. | 声明说这些废水排放对环境影响不大 |
[24:04] | Well, clearly, that might not be the case. | 很显然 并不属实 |
[24:05] | Yes, but that does not help Iris. | 是 但这对于艾瑞斯来说于事无补 |
[24:08] | I got her son taken away from her, | 因为我 她的儿子被抓走了 |
[24:11] | and reversing that is not gonna be easy. | 现在想扭转局面可就不容易了 |
[24:13] | Can’t you just tell the judge you made a mistake? | 你不能直接告诉法官说你搞错了吗 |
[24:14] | Not without definitive proof. | 没有确凿的证据行不通 |
[24:18] | Iris could lose her son | 艾瑞斯可能会失去她儿子 |
[24:22] | all because I pulled the trigger too quickly. | 都是因为我太鲁莽了 |
[24:25] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[24:29] | Better hope that the Warden squashes this riot. | 最好祈祷监狱长能平息这场暴乱 |
[24:31] | Cops and kids are about the best hostages inmates could dream of. | 警察和那些孩子对于犯人来说可是最理想的人质 |
[24:35] | Oscar, shut up. | 奥斯卡 闭嘴 |
[24:36] | Shouldn’t you take these guys back to their cells? | 你不该带这些人回牢房吗 |
[24:38] | I mean, Harper and I can guard the kids. | 我是说 哈珀和我可以保护这些孩子 |
[24:40] | I don’t make a move without orders. | 没有指令我不会擅自行动 |
[24:45] | I’m guessing three bursts is worse than two? | 我猜三声短鸣比两声短鸣情况要更严重了吧 |
[24:47] | It’s just a call to prayer. | 这就差不多是个祈祷 |
[24:49] | As in… pray they kill you quick. | 意思是 祈祷他们下手能痛快点 |
[24:52] | Wait. So, uh, you called them “pre-assault indicators”, right? | 等等 所以你说这些是袭击前的迹象 对吧 |
[24:55] | – Right. – I got a question. | – 对 – 我有个问题 |
[24:57] | Did you use your dating algorithm | 你是以你的约会算法 |
[24:59] | as a base for the LAPD one? | 为雏形 用在洛杉矶警局项目上了吗 |
[25:00] | ‘Course not. | 当然没有 |
[25:02] | That’s a yes. | 绝对是了 |
[25:04] | Hold on just a second. Sally. | 稍等一下 莎莉 |
[25:06] | – Elvis, Elvis, where are you? – Wh… | – 埃尔维斯 你在哪 – 怎么 |
[25:08] | – He’s got a gun. – Wait, wait, wait. C-Calm down, calm down. | – 他有枪 – 等等 冷静点 |
[25:10] | – What’s going on? – One of our clients, I think. | – 怎么了 – 应该是我们的其中一个客户 |
[25:11] | – Uh, who? – What’s happening? | – 谁 – 发生什么了 |
[25:13] | – He’s got a gun. He said it’s our fault. – Uh, uh, one of our clients | – 他有枪 他说都是我们的错 – 我们的其中一个客户 |
[25:14] | blames us for his breakup, and he just showed up with a gun. | 他失恋了并且认为是我们的错 带着一把枪去了我们公司 |
[25:16] | Oh, my God. Help! | 天呐 救命 |
[25:17] | Uh, wait, Sally, are you still there? | 等等 莎莉 你还在吗 |
[25:19] | – Sally? – 7-Adam-07. | – 莎莉 – 这里是7A07 |
[25:27] | 7-Adam-07. | 这里是7A07 |
[25:28] | We’re on scene and have a possible active shooter | 我们已抵达现场 很可能有一个激进分子枪手 |
[25:30] | at 2100 Knoll Road. Shots fired. | 在2100号诺尔路 已开火 |
[25:32] | Wait here behind our car. | 躲在我们车后面等着 |
[25:34] | When officers arrive, show them what door we went in | 等警官到了 告诉他们我们进了哪个门 |
[25:35] | and do exactly as they tell you. | 他们让你做什么你就照做 |
[25:37] | 7-Adam-07. We’re making entry now through the north door. | 这里是7A07 我们现在从北门进入 |
[25:39] | Repeat, two officers making entry, north door. | 重复 两名警官从北门进入建筑 |
[25:42] | All responding units, Code 3. | 所有待命小组 紧急情况 请立马前来 |
[25:44] | – Copy. 7-Adam-07 making entry on an active shooter. – You’re not waiting for backup? | – 收到 7A07号进入建筑制服激进分子枪手 – 你们不等后援吗 |
[25:45] | Not on an active shooter. We go in. | 情况不同 有激进枪手 我们要进去 |
[25:47] | But you don’t. No matter what you see or hear, | 但是你别进去 不管你看到什么听到什么 |
[25:49] | you stay outside, stay behind cover! | 都得待在外面 躲在掩护体后面 |
[25:50] | If you follow us in, the coroner can carry you out. | 如果你跟着我们进去 到时候就是由检尸官带你出来了 |
[25:52] | Understand? | 懂了吗 |
[26:03] | – Help us! He’s got a gun! – Go! Go! | – 救救我们 他有枪 – 快走 快走 |
[26:05] | How many shooters? How many shooters? | 有多少个枪手 有多少个枪手 |
[26:07] | How many shooters? Go! | 有多少个枪手 快走 |
[26:08] | – Go! – Go, go! | – 走 – 快走 |
[26:10] | Go! Get out! | 快走 出去 |
[26:25] | – Go, go, go! – Go, go, go! | – 走走走 – 走走走 |
[26:26] | – Get out! Go, go! – Go! | – 出去 快走 – 快走 |
[26:34] | Go! Go! Go! | 快走 |
[26:36] | Go, go, go! | 快走 |
[26:39] | 7-Adam-07, units are landing. | 7A07号 后援小组抵达现场 |
[26:40] | Can you give us an update? | 能给我们提供一下目前信息吗 |
[26:45] | 7-Adam-07, security check. | 7A07 安全确认 |
[26:48] | 7-Adam-100, be advised 7-Adam-07 not responding. | 7A100 建议7A07不要回应 |
[26:51] | We have more… | 我们还有 |
[27:18] | Get on your stomach! | 趴着 |
[27:19] | Control, 7-Adam-07. Shooter in custody. | 指挥部 7A07号 已制服枪手 |
[27:21] | Code 4 in the Bullpen. | 目前已控制住情况 |
[27:23] | Copy, shooter in custody. Code 4. | 收到 枪手已被制服 情况已掌控 |
[27:27] | Hey. How bad is it out there? | 外面情况有多糟糕 |
[27:29] | Several casualties. Mostly inmates, one guard. | 部分人员伤亡 大部分都是犯人 还有一个警卫 |
[27:33] | 60% of the prison is under inmate control, | 监狱百分之六十的区域都被犯人掌控了 |
[27:35] | which means you’ve got to go. | 也就是说你们得走了 |
[27:37] | Lock them in cells in B Wing | 把他们关在B翼的牢房 |
[27:39] | and then fold in with the CERT team. | 跟社区应急小组会合 |
[27:41] | C.O. Sharp is going to escort you and the kids | 夏普狱警会护送你和那些孩子们 |
[27:43] | to the nearest exit. | 到最近的出口 |
[27:45] | At this moment, the coast is clear. | 这个时间点 路上比较安全 |
[27:46] | Be safe. | 保重 |
[27:48] | Officers, take care of my brother. | 警官们 请照顾好我弟弟 |
[27:52] | I won’t let anything happen to him. | 我不会让他出事的 |
[27:54] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[27:56] | You listen to this man. | 你得听他的话 |
[27:58] | Do what he says. | 照他说的做 |
[27:59] | And stay the hell away from here. | 离这里远点 |
[28:01] | You’re better than me. Act like it. | 你比我强 相信这一点 也做到这一点 |
[28:09] | Okay, let’s go. | 好了 咱们走吧 |
[28:16] | See you later, John. | 来日再见 约翰 |
[28:18] | Alright. Time to move. | 好了 该走了 |
[28:19] | Not yet. We need weapons. | 等等 我们需要武器 |
[28:21] | In case the way is not clear. | 以防万一路上有危险 |
[28:26] | Come on, boys. | 来吧 小伙子们 |
[28:28] | You never wanted to smash up a classroom before? | 以前总想着砸教室没机会 |
[28:29] | Now’s your chance. | 现在机会来了 |
[28:32] | Hey. Are you scared? | 你怕吗 |
[28:34] | You want the truth? | 想听实话吗 |
[28:36] | No. | 不想 |
[28:37] | I’m not scared at all. | 我可一点都不怕呢 |
[28:39] | – Right. – Let’s go. | – 好了 – 咱们走 |
[28:41] | Is there a way out of here that doesn’t go through a cell block? | 有没有办法不经过牢房区离开这里 |
[28:43] | No. | 没有 |
[28:44] | I knew he was gonna say that. | 我就知道他会这么说 |
[28:45] | Let’s go, boys. Thank you. | 咱们走吧 小伙子们 谢谢 |
[28:47] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[28:55] | Alright, well, we’re gonna get a paramedic to look at you. | 没事的 我们一会儿会让医务人员来看你 |
[28:58] | Six victims. So far, no fatalities. | 六个受害人 目前来说 没有人员死亡 |
[29:01] | Oh, th… thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[29:03] | I never saw this coming. | 我从来没想到这种事会发生 |
[29:05] | Why did I not see this coming? | 我怎么会没料到 |
[29:07] | Because you trusted the data, but people lie. | 因为你相信大数据 但是人是会撒谎的 |
[29:09] | No guy is gonna reveal a history of domestic violence | 没有人会在他的约会资料里暴露自己有过 |
[29:12] | in his dating profile. | 家庭暴力的历史 |
[29:13] | But I thought that I-I had factored in firewalls | 但是我本以为我已经建立了防火墙 防止那些 |
[29:16] | for erroneous data. | 错误数据渗入 |
[29:17] | Not enough. | 还不够 |
[29:55] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[29:57] | Just keep walking. | 接着走 |
[29:58] | Keep moving, boys. Come on. | 接着走 孩子们 来 |
[30:00] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[30:02] | Keep walking. Come on, boys. | 接着走 快点 孩子们 |
[30:05] | Hector. Hey, Hector. | 赫克托 |
[30:06] | No! | 不 |
[30:07] | Just… | 等下 |
[30:14] | Hey, J.J., I got those Scared Straight kids. | 小杰 我抓到了这几个被恐吓从善的小屁孩了 |
[30:17] | Hell yeah. On our way. | 太好了 我们马上来 |
[30:20] | You don’t have to do this, you guys. | 没必要开战的 警官们 |
[30:22] | Yeah, we do. | 有必要 |
[30:23] | Then we’re done talking. | 那就别说屁话了 |
[30:24] | Boys, get behind us. | 孩子们 躲到我们身后 |
[30:54] | Nolan! We got to go! | 诺兰 我们得赶紧走 |
[30:55] | – Move! Move! – Go! Go! | – 快走 – 快走啊 |
[31:08] | Get up, get up, get up! | 起来 起来 |
[31:13] | – It’s locked. – Keys. | – 锁住了 – 钥匙 |
[31:17] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[31:33] | Hey. Have you heard from Rachel? | 你们有瑞秋的消息吗 |
[31:35] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[31:36] | She blames herself for yanking Iris’s son | 因为在毒检出来之前就把艾瑞斯的儿子抓走了 |
[31:39] | before the tests were run. | 她很内疚 |
[31:40] | Look, I’ve been calling, texting. | 听着 我一直在给她打电话 发短信 |
[31:41] | She’s not getting back to me. | 但是她没有回复 |
[31:42] | What do you think, she’s gonna do something stupid? | 你怎么看 她会做傻事吗 |
[31:44] | You know her better than I do. What do you think? | 你比我更了解她 你觉得呢 |
[31:56] | Listen up. We got ourselves a VIP. | 听着 我们抓了个高级人质 |
[31:59] | Get your hands off me! | 别碰我 |
[32:01] | – That’s the Warden. – You try and take the prison back, | – 那是监狱长 – 你们要是胆敢企图夺回监狱区掌控权 |
[32:02] | we’ll rip her to pieces. | 我们就把她碎尸万段 |
[32:04] | A list of demands will be forthwith. | 一会我们会把要求列出来 |
[32:06] | Until then, have a great day. | 在此之前 祝你们生活愉快 |
[32:07] | Any chance that CERT team is nearby? | 社区紧急应援队有可能快到了吗 |
[32:09] | No, they’re clear on the other side of the prison. | 没可能 他们在监狱的另一边 |
[32:11] | There’s no way they’ll get to her in time. | 他们没办法及时救回她 |
[32:15] | But we can. | 但是我们可以 |
[32:16] | Why? You don’t owe her nothing. | 为啥 你们又不欠她的 |
[32:18] | ‘Cause it’s the right thing to do. You remember that. | 因为这是正确之举 你可记好了 |
[32:20] | You practiced it back at the gas station. | 你在加油站学过的 |
[32:22] | Why does everything have to be a teachable moment with you? | 怎么跟你在一起的每分每秒都充满着教育意义 |
[32:24] | Because he knows it’s annoying. | 因为他知道这一举动超级无敌烦人 |
[32:27] | 8977 | 8977. |
[32:29] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[32:30] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[32:38] | Why’re we going this way? | 为什么我们要走这条道 |
[32:40] | The Warden’s in the opposite direction. | 监狱长被困在另一个方向 |
[32:42] | I know, but we need a little help. | 我知道 但是我们需要助手 |
[32:43] | From who? | 谁啊 |
[32:47] | Hey, guys. | 你们好呀 |
[32:48] | Why aren’t you out there running wild, like the rest of them? | 你怎么没忙着在外头撒野啊 就像其他人一样 |
[32:50] | I was, then I got tired. | 之前干过这事 累了 |
[32:53] | All I really wanted to do | 我之前最想做的事就是 |
[32:55] | 把凯文・梅德韦德揍得满地找牙 was beat the hell out of this one guy, Kevin Medved. | |
[32:58] | And did you? | 那你做到了吗 |
[32:59] | No, somebody beat me to it. | 没有 有人抢先一步了 |
[33:01] | I know, right? Just my luck. | 我懂的 这就是命啊 |
[33:03] | But I did get to laugh in his face, which was nice. | 但是我确实当着他的面嘲笑他了 感觉特别好 |
[33:08] | I’m surprised to see you two in one piece. | 我很震惊你俩还好好地站在这 |
[33:12] | Where’s the kids? | 那些小孩呢 |
[33:13] | Did you trade them for safe passage? | 你们把他们卖了保平安吗 |
[33:15] | No, we got them out. | 没有 我们把他们送出去了 |
[33:16] | And then you came back. | 然后你们还折回来了 |
[33:19] | For the Warden. | 为了救监狱长 |
[33:20] | Mm. Why you coming to me? | 为什么会来找我呢 |
[33:22] | ‘Cause you’re gonna help us get her out. | 因为你得帮我们救她 |
[33:23] | – No, I’m not. – Yes, you are. | – 才不要 – 你必须这么做 |
[33:25] | If I’ve learned anything about you these last few months, | 依照我过去的几个月对你的了解 我敢说 |
[33:27] | it’s that you are the ultimate opportunist. | 你绝逼是个机会主义者 |
[33:29] | You find yourself in a situation | 如果你发现自己有机会逃离这里 |
[33:31] | where there’s a chance to escape, you try to escape. | 你肯定会一试 |
[33:33] | But there’s no escaping today, | 但是今天你无所举措 |
[33:34] | which is why you’re still here in your cell. | 所以你才会现在还待在这 |
[33:36] | So I’m here to offer you the next best thing. | 所以我现在来给你个仅次于此的好机会 |
[33:39] | To escape? There is no such thing. | 离开这的机会吗 不存在的 |
[33:41] | Sure there is. Privileges. | 有的 特权 |
[33:43] | You help us rescue the Warden, you can ask for anything. | 你帮我们救下监狱长 想要什么都行 |
[33:46] | You help us, we help you. | 咱们互帮互助 |
[33:48] | Are you in, or are you out? | 这事你做 还是不做 |
[33:54] | Have a seat on the bench. | 坐在长椅上 |
[33:55] | Whoa. What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[33:56] | She assaulted some corporate guy outside his office. | 她在人家办公室外面袭击了一个公司职员 |
[33:58] | I did not. I threw water in his face. | 我才没有 我就是往他脸上倒了杯水 |
[34:01] | Contaminated water? | 污水吗 |
[34:02] | No. | 不是 |
[34:03] | But he thought it was. | 但他觉得是 |
[34:05] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 借一步说话 |
[34:09] | Let me take her off your hands, cite her out. | 把她交给我吧 放她一马 |
[34:11] | She’s all yours. | 交给你了 |
[34:13] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[34:16] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你他妈想什么呢 |
[34:18] | He didn’t even care… that kids are sick. | 他根本不在乎 那些孩子都病了 |
[34:21] | And he’s got kids of his own. | 而且他自己也是个父亲 |
[34:23] | And you were surprised by that? | 这不是意料之中的事吗 |
[34:26] | What do I do now? | 我现在该怎么办 |
[34:28] | How do I make everything right? | 我该怎么让一切重回正轨 |
[34:30] | I don’t know that you can. | 我也不知道你能否做到 |
[34:34] | But I’ve… I’ve called in some favors, | 但是我已经请几个人帮了忙 |
[34:37] | and I got the Deputy Chief to call the judge. | 我让副局长打电话给法官 |
[34:40] | And based on my personal assurances, | 基于我个人的担保 |
[34:42] | he’s reversing the order removing Paul from his home. | 他撤销了逮捕保罗的指令 |
[34:49] | You… You did that for me? | 你为我做的吗 |
[34:54] | Even though I’m leaving? | 即便我要走了还如此吗 |
[34:57] | Duh. | 那可不嘛 |
[35:00] | Tim, I… | 蒂姆 我 |
[35:01] | I know, I know. | 我知道 |
[35:04] | Look, do… do you want to cry about it, | 听着 你是想在这哭一场 |
[35:06] | or do you want to go get Iris and… and bring her to her son? | 还是想去找艾瑞斯 带她去见她儿子呢 |
[35:10] | Both. | 都想 |
[35:12] | Yeah, I can work with that. | 行啊 我都随你 |
[35:32] | Hey. Don’t screw us. | 别耍我们 |
[35:35] | Relax. | 放松啦 |
[35:44] | Hey, guys. | 大家好啊 |
[35:46] | Oscar, get your crazy ass out of here | 奥斯卡 赶紧给老子滚蛋 |
[35:48] | before I slice you open. | 不然我杀了你 |
[35:49] | Okay. I guess I’ll, uh, trade these two cops I caught | 好吧 那我估计就只能把我抓来的这两个警察 |
[35:52] | to the Mexicans. | 送去跟墨西哥人做交易了 |
[35:55] | You got those cops? | 你抓了警察吗 |
[35:57] | Where? | 人呢 |
[35:58] | Just outside here. I tied ’em up. | 就在外面 我把他们绑住了 |
[36:24] | – Ready? – Yeah. | – 准备好了吗 – 好了 |
[36:28] | Hi. We’ll get you out of here now. | 我们现在就把你救出去 |
[36:30] | Thank goodness. | 谢天谢地 |
[36:32] | What the hell is he doing here with you? | 他怎么会跟你们在一起 |
[36:34] | Saving you. | 救你呢 |
[36:35] | And my services don’t come cheap. | 还有 我帮了忙 代价自然不会小 |
[36:37] | We’re gonna start the bidding with a plasma television screen, | 首先呢 服刑期间给我电视看 |
[36:40] | followed by biweekly conjugal visits. | 然后是每两周一次的夫妻探监时间 |
[36:43] | We told him you’d make a deal. | 我们跟他说了 你会接受的 |
[36:44] | I will not. | 没可能 |
[36:45] | Then I’ll see you later. | 那咱们日后再见 |
[36:48] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[36:51] | – Fine. – Let’s go. | – 我接受 – 咱们走 |
[37:03] | Get behind me. | 站我后面 |
[37:12] | Thank the good Lord. I just found these two | 谢天谢地 我刚发现这两个人 |
[37:15] | trying to steal the Warden from you guys. | 想从你们手上把监狱长救走 |
[37:18] | Where’s Hector? | 赫克托人呢 |
[37:19] | We got him out. | 我们把他救出去了 |
[37:21] | For real? | 真的吗 |
[37:22] | For real. | 真的 |
[37:23] | Back off, Thomas. | 让开 托马斯 |
[37:25] | This ain’t got nothing to do with you. | 这跟你没关系 |
[37:27] | They walk. | 让他们走 |
[37:29] | Like hell they do. | 绝无可能 |
[37:30] | They walk. | 让他们走 |
[37:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:57] | So I’m gonna make sure these guys find their way out. | 那我就去给这几个家伙带个路哈 |
[38:06] | Sit here. I’ll change, and then I’ll take you to juvie | 坐在这 我去改文件 之后我会带你去少管所 |
[38:09] | to process out with the rest of the boys. | 带其他那些男孩一起出去 |
[38:11] | Cool. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[38:15] | Paperwork can wait till tomorrow. | 文书工作可以明天再做 |
[38:17] | I hear that. | 我知道了 |
[38:18] | – See you in a minute. – See you. | – 一会见 – 一会见 |
[38:20] | Hey, trouble kind of finds you, doesn’t it? | 麻烦找上门来了吧 |
[38:22] | They told us to scare the kids. | 他们让我们去恐吓那些孩子 |
[38:25] | We scared those kids. | 我们照做了 |
[38:26] | How are things going with Grace? | 格蕾丝那边怎么样了 |
[38:28] | Ah, I’m not sure. | 不好说 |
[38:29] | She’s having dinner with her ex as we speak. | 咱们说话这会 她在跟她前任共进晚餐呢 |
[38:31] | That a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[38:33] | I don’t know. I guess that’s up to her. | 不知道 我觉得这事她做主吧 |
[38:34] | She knows how I feel. | 她知道我的心意 |
[38:35] | And how do you feel? | 你的什么心意呢 |
[38:39] | I’m a little in love with her. | 我有点爱上她了 |
[38:41] | You tell her that? | 你跟她说了吗 |
[38:42] | Well, I… | 我 |
[38:44] | implied it, you know, with my actions. | 暗示了 你懂的 行动暗示 |
[38:47] | – It’s not the same, is it? – Nope. | – 这不一样 对吧 – 不一样 |
[38:49] | Okay, so, you guys want to hear something funny? | 好了 你们想听个有意思的事吗 |
[38:50] | – It’s not that funny. – No, it definitely is. | – 没什么有意思的 – 不 特别有意思 |
[38:52] | – Just not to you. – I’m losing interest. | – 只是对你来说没意思而已 – 我快失去兴趣了 |
[38:54] | Okay, so, Elvis’s algorithm flagged Lopez | 是这样的 埃尔维斯的算法标记出洛佩兹 |
[38:56] | – as being most likely to get sued, right? – Okay? | – 是最可能被起诉上庭的 对吧 – 然后呢 |
[38:58] | – He got the wrong Lopez. – What? | – 但是此洛佩兹非彼洛佩兹 – 什么 |
[39:00] | He mixed up two lines on his spreadsheet, | 他的试算表混淆了两条线 |
[39:02] | confused me with another A. Lopez. | 把我和另一个洛佩兹搞错了 |
[39:04] | 侵犯他人财产的那个艾伯特・洛佩兹吗 Albert Lopez from Property Crimes? | |
[39:05] | 不 卖淫的那个安吉洛・洛佩兹 No, Angelo Lopez in Vice. | |
[39:06] | Oh, in Vice. | 卖淫的啊 |
[39:08] | Funny, right? | 有意思吧 |
[39:18] | Hey. Harper will be out in just a minute. | 哈珀马上就出来了 |
[39:21] | Can I get you some food for the road or something? | 要我给你准备一些食物路上吃吗 |
[39:23] | No, I’m… I’m good. | 不用了 |
[39:24] | Tell me, have I earned the right to give you a little advice? | 告诉我 经过这么一遭 我能给你个建议吗 |
[39:28] | Another teachable moment? Really? | 又想教育我 认真的吗 |
[39:30] | Only if you’d care to hear it. | 那你也得听才行得通啊 |
[39:31] | Fair enough. Hit me. | 行吧 你请讲 |
[39:34] | Alright. | 好 |
[39:38] | It’s okay to put yourself second once in a while. | 有时候 不把自己的个人利益放在第一位也是可以的 |
[39:40] | Those men today at the prison, | 今天监狱里的那些人 |
[39:42] | they all had one thing in common… | 他们都有一个共同点 |
[39:45] | they were selfish. | 那就是自私 |
[39:46] | They put their own petty, reckless needs above all else. | 他们不计后果地将个人利益置于第一位 |
[39:50] | When my dad abandoned us, I acted out. | 我父亲抛弃了我们之后 我就越来越出格了 |
[39:54] | I got into fights. I… | 跟别人打架 我 |
[39:57] | I made bad choices. | 做出了种种错误决定 |
[39:59] | And I drove my mom crazy with worry, | 还让我妈担心疯了 |
[40:02] | and I didn’t like how that felt. | 而且我不喜欢那种感受 |
[40:05] | She needed me to be better. | 她当时需要我变得更好 |
[40:09] | So that’s what I did. | 所以我就为她而变得更好了 |
[40:10] | You make it sound so easy. | 这话听起来如此轻松 |
[40:12] | It’s really not easy, but it was worth it. | 其实不然 但是值得一试 |
[40:18] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[40:19] | Uh, yeah. | 嗯 |
[40:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[40:26] | Anytime. | 随时效劳 |
[40:36] | I hope that it’s okay that I just came by. | 我希望我这么突然造访不会太突兀 |
[40:38] | Yeah, of course, of course. | 当然 当然不会 |
[40:40] | You’re… You finished your dinner with, uh… | 你们晚餐结束了吗 跟那个谁来着的 |
[40:42] | – Simon. – Simon. | – 西蒙 – 西蒙 |
[40:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:46] | – Been an interesting day. – It certainly has. | – 今天真是状况不断啊 – 这还用说嘛 |
[40:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:51] | – I need to tell you something. – I need to tell you something. | – 我要跟你说件事 – 我要跟你说件事 |
[40:54] | I need to go first. | 我得先说 |
[40:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:59] | The reason that Oliver has been having trouble at school | 奥利弗之所以会在学校一直出状况 |
[41:03] | is because of the divorce. | 是因为离婚的事 |
[41:05] | The separation. | 我跟他分开的事 |
[41:07] | Right. | 好 |
[41:08] | Simon… | 西蒙 |
[41:14] | He wants to give it another try. | 他想再试一试 |
[41:18] | For Oliver. | 为了奥利弗 |
[41:25] | What do you want? | 你呢 你怎么打算 |
[41:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:29] | You and I have such a great thing. | 我们俩有过那么美好的回忆 |
[41:37] | But if getting back together with Simon | 但如果跟西蒙复合 |
[41:40] | is the best thing for Oliver, | 对于奥利弗来说是最好的 |
[41:43] | how can I dismiss that? | 我又怎么能拒绝呢 |
[41:48] | I just need to take some time. | 我需要一些时间考虑 |
[41:54] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |