时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Swear to God, now he has this woman tied up, | 我发誓 现在他把他的亲姑妈 |
[00:09] | his own aunt. | 绑起来了 |
[00:11] | He has a shotgun rigged with duct tape and a string | 用胶带和线绳把他的猎枪固定好 |
[00:13] | so he can shoot her from the fireplace. | 这样他从壁炉旁就能打中她 |
[00:14] | Yeah, while Chen’s across town going toe-to-toe with the 5-4. | 当时陈在小镇对面和嫌犯对峙 |
[00:17] | Yeah, thirty gang members against me and my T.O. | 没错 30个帮派成员对着我和我教员 |
[00:19] | Oh, my God, that’s hardcore. | 天啊 这也太可怕了 |
[00:20] | How the hell’d you get out of that? | 你是怎么逃出来的 |
[00:21] | No joke, my T.O. goes, “When you’re in the LAPD”… | 不开玩笑 我教练跟我说 从你加入洛杉矶警署起 |
[00:25] | “You’re never alone”. | 你永远不会是孤军奋战 |
[00:26] | And right on cue, | 就在此时 |
[00:27] | an airship arrives with a SWAT team. | 一艘直升机和一支特警队赶到了 |
[00:29] | Damn, there’s me thinking | 天啊 我开始觉得 |
[00:30] | discharging my weapon this year was a big deal. | 今年我开枪了时间大事了 |
[00:32] | Aw, don’t beat yourself up, Chris. | 别自暴自弃 克里斯 |
[00:34] | I’m sure someday you’ll catch up. | 我相信有一天你会追上我们的 |
[00:37] | Oh, it’s like that? | 噢 是吗 |
[00:38] | Oh, yeah. It’s like that. | 没错 是这样的 |
[00:40] | Come on, you guys. We’re not in the Academy anymore. | 拜托 朋友们 我们现在已经不在警校了 |
[00:42] | We don’t have to be competitive about everything. | 我们没必要事事都要竞争 |
[00:44] | Well, it’s not a competition when I always win. | 总是我赢的事情好像不该叫竞争了 |
[00:46] | Ooh, that’s a deep cut! But he does have a point. | 这话真伤人 但他说的有道理 |
[00:48] | – That’s it, West. – Hmm? | – 既然你这么说 韦斯特 – 嗯哼 |
[00:49] | You and me, right now… | 现在 你和我 |
[00:51] | We’re gonna settle this thing once and for all. | 我们要彻底解决这个问题 |
[00:52] | Mm. | 好呀 |
[00:56] | Drink up. Drink up. | 干了 干了 |
[00:59] | I can’t believe they still can’t let go of their rivalry. | 我不敢相信他们现在了都还在事事争第一 |
[01:02] | Can’t you? They were first and second at the Academy. | 不难想象吧 他们在学校就是竞争的第一第二名 |
[01:04] | Their dads were first and second. | 他们的爸爸们过去也是如此 |
[01:05] | Oh! Sorry! Sorry! | 不好意思 |
[01:07] | – You okay? – Yep. | – 你没事吗 – 没事 |
[01:09] | Nope. | 其实有事 |
[01:10] | I was just gonna get some air. How about you join me? | 我正好想出去透透气 不如我们一起吧 |
[01:15] | – Sorry. – No, no, no. Don’t. | – 不好意思 失陪一下 – 没事 没事 |
[01:20] | So, I’m actually fine. | 其实 我没事 |
[01:22] | Just… a little worried about Chris. | 就是 有点担心克里斯 |
[01:24] | I mean, you always gave the best advice at the Academy. | 在警校的时候你总是帮大家出谋划策解决问题 |
[01:27] | Thank you. Uh, what’s going on? | 谢谢夸奖 发生什么事了 |
[01:29] | At first, I thought it was just a rocky transition. | 我一开始以为 他只是不适应转变 |
[01:31] | You know, going from being top of the class | 从班里的优等生 |
[01:34] | to being just another Boot. | 变成一只菜鸟 |
[01:35] | But… he never really evened out. | 但 他好像至今都没有平衡好这种关系 |
[01:38] | Did you know he barely passed our six-month exam? | 你知道他差点没通过六个月的考核 |
[01:40] | – Can you believe that? – Actually, I can. | – 你敢相信吗 – 我完全相信 |
[01:42] | If he came in expecting it to be easy, | 他来的时候以为一切都很容易 |
[01:44] | I mean, it is not. | 但事实并非如此 |
[01:45] | I’m worried. What if he’s really not ready? | 我很担心他 如果他一直准备不好怎么办 |
[01:48] | Should I say something? | 我该跟他说点什么吗 |
[01:49] | I can’t answer that for you. | 这个问题我回答不了 |
[01:52] | I can tell you that this year has been tough for all of us. | 我只能说 今年对我们每个人来说都是艰难的一年 |
[01:56] | I mean, no vacation, no sick days, | 没有假期 没有病假 |
[01:58] | constantly under a microscope. | 我们的一举一动都被人观察着 |
[02:00] | We’ve all stumbled. | 我们都在艰难前行 |
[02:01] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[02:03] | If I were you, I would just… | 如果我是你 我会 |
[02:05] | tell Chris you’re there for him. | 告诉克里斯你会一直陪着他 |
[02:07] | And if he can bear down for one more month, | 如果他可以再多努力一个月 |
[02:10] | then he can take some time off | 他就可以休息一段时间 |
[02:11] | and just clear his head, you know, reset. | 清空思绪 重新开始 |
[02:13] | I’ve been trying to convince him to go on the road with me, | 我一直在劝他跟我一起 |
[02:16] | take an RV and camp, hike, | 开房车露营 去远足 |
[02:19] | just disconnect from all the noise | 在我们以正式警员的身份回到岗位之前 |
[02:22] | before we come back as P2s. | 远离外界的杂音 |
[02:23] | See, that would be perfect. | 这就很好啊 |
[02:25] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[02:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[02:28] | I knew I’d feel better talking to you. | 我就知道跟你说说这些事会让我感觉好一点 |
[02:31] | 50 bucks. | 那我要收费了 |
[02:32] | Nolan! I need your help. | 诺兰 我需要你的帮助 |
[02:34] | I’m sorry. How is this helping? | 我有些好奇 我在干嘛 |
[02:36] | – Jackson and I are tied. – One more event will settle this. | – 我和杰克逊打平手了 – 再来一场比赛一局定胜负 |
[02:38] | If you hit Nolan, you lose. | 如果你打中诺兰 你就输了 |
[02:40] | Wait, what game is this? | 等等 这是什么比赛 |
[02:41] | – Suicide darts. – Suicide darts. | – 自杀式飞镖 – 自杀式飞镖 |
[02:43] | Ow! | 啊 |
[02:45] | XGunSubTeam | |
[02:49] | I do not wanna go to work today. | 我今天不想去上班 |
[02:52] | Mm, you can be a few minutes late. | 那你可以迟到几分钟 |
[02:57] | Yeah, and do push-ups in between every call | 代价就是每次接警间隙做俯卧撑 |
[03:00] | and jog behind the shop? | 在商店后面慢跑 |
[03:02] | No, thanks. | 还是算了吧 |
[03:04] | Oh, come on! | 不要走 宝贝 |
[03:06] | Bradford’s chill. | 布拉德福德这么吓人吗 |
[03:07] | I mean, maybe if you’re playing pick-up with him, | 你只跟他一起打过球 |
[03:09] | but not when he’s your T.O. | 没有体会过他做你的教员 |
[03:12] | He once designed an IED | 他曾设计了简易爆炸装置 |
[03:14] | to blow up baby powder in my face | 炸了我一脸爽肤粉 |
[03:16] | just to make a point. | 只是为了表明观点 |
[03:17] | Is he allowed to do that? | 他这么做符合规定吗 |
[03:19] | I just need to get through the next thirty days, | 我就只需要再忍30天 |
[03:21] | and then I will be free. | 我就自由了 |
[03:22] | No more mind games. No more Tim Tests. | 再也没有心理游戏和蒂姆的测试 |
[03:24] | No more chewing me out in public. | 再不会有人在公共场合唠叨我 |
[03:26] | Okay, so you’re saying thirty days, | 你的意思是 |
[03:30] | and then I can make you late? | 30天之后我就可以让你上班迟到了 是吗 |
[03:36] | Um… listen. | 呃 你听我说 |
[03:37] | If we bump into each other at work, | 如果我们在工作中遇到了 |
[03:40] | can we please just play it cool? | 我们可不可以假装不熟 |
[03:43] | I’m not cool? | 我不淡定吗 |
[03:44] | No! You know what I mean! | 不是的 你懂我的意思的 |
[03:46] | Like, on the… D.L. | 就像 不要声张 |
[03:49] | The D.L.? | 声张 |
[03:50] | Yep, I said that. I’m sorry. | 是的 不好意思 |
[03:52] | Don’t laugh! | 不要笑 |
[03:54] | Don’t you work with your roommate? | 你不是和你的舍友一起工作吗 |
[03:56] | Oh, Jackson’s got my back. He would never talk. | 杰克逊跟我一伙的 他不会说的 |
[03:58] | Well, I can’t promise I’ll be able to keep my eyes off of you, | 我可不能保证我能控制住我的眼睛 不看你 |
[04:02] | but otherwise, deal. | 但好吧 成交 |
[04:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[04:07] | But, wait, Grace might actually | 你说什么 等等 |
[04:09] | let her ex-husband come back home? | 格雷斯真的会让她前夫回家吗 |
[04:11] | For the sake of her son. | 为了她儿子 |
[04:12] | Look, I-I get where she’s coming from. | 我 我其实理解她 |
[04:14] | I mean, I did something similar with my ex. | 我和我前妻也做过这种事 |
[04:16] | Staying together for the kid, | 为了孩子勉强在一起 |
[04:17] | even when you knew the relationship was doomed. | 即使知道这段感情注定以失败告终 |
[04:19] | Did that actually make things better for Henry? | 这么做有对亨利更好吗 |
[04:22] | No. But what am I gonna do? | 没有 但我现在该怎么办 |
[04:23] | Mansplain to her she’s making a mistake? | 跟她说这么做是徒劳的吗 |
[04:25] | How well is that gonna go over? | 这结果会怎么样 |
[04:26] | Yeah, not well. | 嗯 这么说确实不太好 |
[04:27] | But if you leave her alone, | 但如果你放手 |
[04:29] | you risk giving the ex an opening. | 你就让她的前任有机可乘了 |
[04:30] | Tough one. | 艰难的抉择啊 |
[04:32] | I’m looking for some sage advice here. | 我是来找你问建议的 |
[04:33] | If you haven’t noticed, my personal life’s a dumpster fire. | 你没发现吗 我的私生活简直一团糟啊 |
[04:37] | All I can say is… | 我只能说 |
[04:39] | I’m rooting for you two. | 我支持你们两个在一起 |
[04:42] | Good luck, buddy. | 祝你好运 兄弟 |
[04:44] | You can do it. | 我跟你说 |
[04:45] | I’m telling you. | 你可以的 |
[04:46] | Today is our rookies’ one-year mark in the F.T.O. program. | 今天是我们菜鸟实战训练一年的纪念日 |
[04:50] | Congratulations on not washing out. | 恭喜你们没有被淘汰出局 |
[04:55] | Yet. | 目前未知 |
[04:56] | We’ll see. | 我们拭目以待 |
[04:57] | There’s still time. | 还有时间 |
[04:58] | That also means today is the start | 这也意味着今天是你们 |
[05:01] | of your Thirty Day Push. | 三十天集训的新的开始 |
[05:03] | Why is that important, Officer Nolan? | 为什么这个月这么重要 诺兰警官 |
[05:06] | Because in one month, | 因为一个月后 |
[05:08] | we will no longer be probationary employees, | 们将不再是试用期警员 |
[05:10] | but fully fledged patrol officers of the LAPD? | 而是洛杉矶警察局的正式巡警 |
[05:14] | – No. – Damn it. | – 不 – 哦 |
[05:16] | Because, as your T.O.s have pointed out, | 因为你们的教练说 |
[05:18] | you are not there yet. | 你们还没有达到要求 |
[05:20] | The end of the race is always the hardest. | 行百里者半九十 |
[05:22] | The Push is to remind you not to celebrate | 这个月的目的是提醒你们 |
[05:25] | until you cross the finish line. | 在没有成功之前一切庆祝都还为时过早 |
[05:26] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[05:27] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[05:29] | Good. | 好 |
[05:30] | And… that’s all I got. | 我要说的就这么多 |
[05:32] | For the first time in history, | 这是历史上头一回 |
[05:34] | the night shift did their jobs… | 上夜班的同志们全部完成了他们的工作 |
[05:36] | left no open cases that require follow-up. | 没有给我们留下需要继续跟进的案子 |
[05:39] | So, go on, find some crime. | 所以大家都行动起来 上街维护正义吧 |
[05:42] | And be safe out there. | 注意安全 |
[05:46] | It’s weird we haven’t had any calls yet. | 真奇怪 我们现在还没有接到报警电话 |
[05:49] | Crime doesn’t run on a schedule, Boot. | 犯罪行动可没有计划表 菜鸟 |
[05:54] | What are you so happy about? | 你怎么那么高兴 |
[05:55] | What? Nothing. | 什么 没有啊 |
[05:57] | Can’t I smile? | 我不能笑了吗 |
[05:58] | You’ve just been doing it a lot lately. | 你今天笑得有点多 |
[06:00] | I didn’t realize happiness was an impediment | 我不知道开心和做一个好警察 |
[06:02] | to being a good cop. | 是矛盾的事情啊 |
[06:03] | I’m just surprised you haven’t tried | 我只是很惊讶 |
[06:04] | to talk my ear off about whatever it is. | 你没有把这件事告诉我 |
[06:06] | So, what? Did you rescue a kitten? | 你为什么这么高兴 你救了一只小猫 |
[06:09] | Adopt a star? | 还是命名了一颗行星 |
[06:10] | My personal life is none of your business. | 我的私生活与你无瓜 |
[06:13] | Finally. There’s hope for you yet. | 行 你还有有救 |
[06:16] | My mom is driving me crazy. | 我妈快把我逼疯了 |
[06:18] | She’s teamed up with Wesley’s mom, | 她和卫斯理的妈妈成一伙的了 |
[06:20] | so every time I try to make a decision | 每一个我对于婚礼的决定 |
[06:21] | about the wedding, I’m outnumbered. | 都是寡不敌众 |
[06:23] | You’re the bride. Shouldn’t you get final say? | 你是新娘 不应该你说了算吗 |
[06:25] | I’m the only girl in either family, | 我是两个家庭中唯一的女孩儿 |
[06:26] | so they’re living vicariously. | 所以她们很重视这次婚礼 |
[06:28] | And I don’t have the bandwidth to push back | 我没有精力反抗 |
[06:29] | because I’m so focused on making detective. | 因为我得专注工作 |
[06:32] | If I don’t make the next round of promotions, | 如果下一次考核我没有升职 |
[06:33] | I’ll have to take the detective’s exam again. | 我就得再参加一次警探考试了 |
[06:36] | But while I’m distracted, | 她们趁我无暇顾及 |
[06:38] | those viejas are hijacking my wedding. | 要操控我的婚礼 |
[06:39] | Come on. I’m pretty sure it’s not that bad. | 没事的 我相信事情没那么糟糕 |
[06:41] | They decided the color scheme should be pink and peach. | 她们决定婚礼用粉红色和桃色 |
[06:45] | Oh, no. | 噢 天啊 |
[06:46] | Do I look like a woman who’s ever worn peach? | 我看起来像是穿过粉红色衣服的女人吗 |
[06:48] | No. You’re definitely an autumn. | 不 你绝对是穿冷色系的 |
[06:55] | Is that… ? | 那个是 |
[06:58] | No. | 不是 |
[07:02] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[07:05] | No. Forget it. | 哦 不是 |
[07:06] | Okay, so, how about you make visual confirmation | 够了 你能不能确认之后 |
[07:08] | before you speak? | 再说话 |
[07:09] | Roger that. | 受到 |
[07:12] | You a little nervous about court today? | 你对庭审有些紧张 |
[07:14] | My lawyer says, | 我的律师说 |
[07:15] | with all of my positive changes that I’ve made | 我已经做出了很多积极的改变 |
[07:17] | and my improved relationship with Donovan, there’s no reason | 并且我与多诺万关系也有所改善 |
[07:20] | the judge shouldn’t grant me shared custody. | 法官没有理由不授予我共同监护权 |
[07:22] | That’s great! | 好事啊 |
[07:23] | Yeah, except the judge is a real hard-ass | 是啊 除非法官是个难对付的人 |
[07:25] | and has a reputation for being unorthodox in his rulings. | 而且不按常理出牌 |
[07:29] | I’m sure you have nothing to worry about. | 我觉得你没什么好担心的 |
[07:35] | Man! I don’t know that I’ve ever had a shift this quiet. | 天啊 想不到这班岗这么这么太平 |
[07:41] | Did you really just say the “Q” word in my shop? | 你是刚刚对我说了Q这个字母吗 |
[07:44] | What? Quie… | 什么 安静这个单词吗 |
[07:45] | Na-na-ah-ah-ah-ah! Stop! | 不要说了 闭嘴 |
[07:47] | You do not, under any circumstance, | 在任何情况下 |
[07:50] | ever use the “Q” word while on duty. | 你都不能在值班时使用Q这个词 |
[07:52] | That is like saying “Macbeth” in theater | 这就像是在剧院里说麦克白 |
[07:52] | 莎士比亚的《麦克白》(Macbeth)被认为是受诅咒的话剧 因此话剧界演员都避免提及麦克白甚至引用其中台词 | |
[07:54] | or talking about a no-hitter in the dugout. | 或者在棒球比赛休息区里提到无安打比赛 |
[07:54] | 无安打比赛(no-hitter)无安打比赛在棒球与垒球里指的是在整场比赛里不让对手击出任何一支安打 | |
[07:57] | O… kay. I had no idea you were superstitious. | 好 吧 我不知道你也迷信 |
[07:59] | That is not superstition. That’s fact. | 这不是迷信 这是事实 |
[08:01] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[08:03] | I am going to get the trauma plate for my vest, | 我要去拿我的防弹背心 |
[08:05] | ’cause I have a feeling I’m gonna need it. | 因为我觉得我会需要它 |
[08:06] | You and your big mouth probably just cost me custody of my kid. | 你和你的乌鸦嘴可能会让我失去我孩子的监护权 |
[08:15] | Wilshire units, information only. | 威尔希尔巡逻警员 仅供参考 |
[08:17] | Hollywood division is in pursuit after a shots fired call. | 枪响后好莱坞巡警正在追击凶犯 |
[08:20] | Event 8-0-5 working on channel 4. | 事件编号805 通讯频道4频道 |
[08:22] | Information only. | 警讯通知完毕 |
[08:24] | Turn that on. I wanna hear. | 开大点声 我听一下 |
[08:26] | Uh, gr-gray Maserati, no plates. | 是灰色的玛莎拉蒂 没有车牌 |
[08:28] | Suspect vehicle is picking up speed. | 嫌疑车辆正在加速行驶 |
[08:29] | Uh, we are southbound on Normandie, 50 miles an hour. | 我们在诺曼底大街向南行驶 时速50英里 |
[08:32] | We got moderate traffic. | 这里车流量中等 |
[08:34] | Wait. That voice. | 等等 那个声音 |
[08:35] | That’s Chris. | 那是克里斯 |
[08:36] | 克里斯・瑞奥斯 Rios. | |
[08:38] | We went to the Academy together. | 我们上的同一所学校 |
[08:40] | His dad worked Narcotics with my old man back in the day. | 他爸以前和我老爸在缉毒科一起工作过 |
[08:42] | Well, at least Hollywood’s getting a little action today. | 至少好莱坞分队那边今天干了点活 |
[08:44] | O-O-O-Okay, wait. I’m… J-Just stand by. | 等下 我还正在待命 |
[08:47] | Something’s going down. | 可能出问题了 |
[08:48] | Okay, he’s left on Wilshire. | 他往威尔希尔大街方向去了 |
[08:49] | E-Eastbound on Wilshire. Speed is 70. | 威尔希尔大街向东行驶 速度70迈 |
[08:51] | This is heavy traffic. He’s… He’s blowing lights. | 这里路况拥挤 他正在闯红灯 |
[08:53] | – Sidewalk! He’s on the sidewalk! – He’s too amped up. | – 人行道 他开上人行道了 – 他太兴奋了 |
[08:55] | Copy, eastbound Wilshire, | 收到 威尔希尔大街向东行驶 |
[08:57] | speed 70, blowing lights call. | 速度70 正在闯红灯 |
[08:58] | 6-Mary-100, copy? | 6M100 是否收到 |
[08:59] | Copy. Advise Mid-Wilshire. | 收到 通知威尔希尔巡警 |
[09:01] | Want is 245 with a handgun. | 嫌犯持有手枪 |
[09:03] | Control, 7-Adam-15, attach us to the pursuit. | 控制中心 这里是7A15 我们将进行协助 |
[09:06] | Event 8-0-5 and switching to channel 4. | 第805号事件 调至4频道 |
[09:08] | “Quiet”, he says. | 还说很安静 |
[09:10] | 6-Adam-41, just T.C.’d, Wilshire at Virgil. | 6A41 发生撞车 在威尔希尔与维吉尔路交叉口 |
[09:13] | We are lead car. I-I’m gonna need backup, guys. | 我们是领头的那辆车 我需要支援 |
[09:15] | I need… I-I need help! | 我这里需要帮助 |
[09:17] | Copy, 6-Mary-47 help call. | 收到 6M47求助呼叫 |
[09:18] | Hollywood and Mid-Wilshire units responding. | 好莱坞和威尔希尔中部分队已回应 |
[09:20] | Control, 7-Adam-19, attach. Code 3. | 控制中心 7A19 已接入 开启警灯警笛 |
[09:26] | Copy, 6-Mary-47 eastbound on Wilshire, | 收到 6M47在威尔希尔大街向东行驶 |
[09:28] | approaching MacArthur Park. | 接近麦克阿瑟公园 |
[09:29] | That’s right around the corner. | 就在拐角处 |
[09:31] | Control, 7-Adam-07, we’re two blocks from there. | 控制中心 我是7A07 我们还有两个街区就到 |
[09:34] | Suspect vehicle has crashed! | 嫌疑车辆已被撞停 |
[09:43] | – Hey, get back! Get back! – Hands! Hands! | – 退后 退后 – 举起手 举起手 |
[09:44] | Show me your hands! Hands on the window! | 把手举起来 放在窗户上 |
[09:46] | – Chris, get back! – Hands! Hands! | – 克里斯 快回来 – 举起手 举起手 |
[09:48] | – Show me your hands! – No! No! | – 把手举起来 – 不 不 |
[09:50] | No! Chris! | 不 克里斯 |
[09:52] | Son of a bitch! | 你个混蛋 |
[09:53] | Rios! | 瑞奥斯 |
[10:05] | Control, 7-15, we have the Maserati, | 控制中心 这里是715 发现玛莎拉蒂 |
[10:08] | northbound Park View. | 园景大街向北行驶 |
[10:09] | In pursuit. Speed’s 60. Occupied once. | 正在追赶 速度60 嫌犯驾车 |
[10:13] | 7-Adam-07, shots fired. | 7A07 嫌犯开枪 |
[10:14] | Officer down. Repeat, officer down. | 一名警员已受伤 重复 一名警员已受伤 |
[10:16] | Requesting R.A. for a 25-year-old male, | 警员为25岁男性 亟待急救 |
[10:18] | gunshot wound to the chest. | 胸部中枪 |
[10:19] | – Come on, come on, come on! – Conscious and breathing. | – 坚持住 坚持住 坚持住啊 – 集中注意力 均匀呼吸 |
[10:20] | Park View at 7th. | 伤员在园景大街7号 |
[10:24] | All units, be advised, 7-Adam-15 in pursuit | 所有小队注意 7A15正在阿尔瓦拉多大街向南行驶 |
[10:27] | of gray Maserati heading south on Alvarado. | 追赶一辆灰色玛莎拉蒂 |
[10:29] | – Do you see him? – Negative. I lost him at the last intersection. | – 你看到他了吗 – 没有 我在上一个十字路口跟丢了他 |
[10:31] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[10:32] | Attention, all units. | 所有小队注意 |
[10:33] | Air-12 spotted a gray Maserati matching suspect’s vehicle | 空中12小队发现一辆灰色的玛莎拉蒂 |
[10:36] | entering covered parking structure at 6th and Grand. | 与嫌疑犯的车相匹配 驶入了6街和格兰德街交界的有顶棚的停车场 |
[10:38] | 7-Adam-15 responding. Code 3. | 7A15接警 打开警灯警笛 |
[10:45] | Just keep breathing, buddy, alright? | 尽力保持呼吸 好吗兄弟 |
[10:46] | – Martinez. – Alright. Huh? | – 马丁内斯 – 怎么了 |
[10:48] | Sarge is gonna want to talk to you. You’re a witness. | 中士想和你谈谈 你是目击证人 |
[10:50] | – I’m not leaving this kid alone. – I’ll go. | – 我不能单独留下这个孩子不管 – 我会去的 |
[10:51] | One, two, three! Lift! | 一 二 三 抬 |
[11:05] | This shouldn’t have happened. | 这本不应该发生的 |
[11:08] | I made a felony stop. | 我把犯人逼停了 |
[11:10] | Rios just charged. | 瑞奥斯就冲了出去 |
[11:12] | I mean, he’s made mistakes before, but never like this. | 我是说 他以前也犯过错误 但从来没有像这样的错误 |
[11:15] | He knows… | 他清楚 |
[11:17] | stop at a safe distance, wait for backup, | 应该停在安全的距离 等待支援 |
[11:19] | – approach with caution, but… – It hap… It happens. | – 谨慎处理 但 – 事情已经发生了 |
[11:21] | Rookies aren’t used to the adrenaline. | 新手们不习惯这么激烈的场景 |
[11:22] | They get amped up. It’s lights and sirens syndrome. | 因此他们会变得兴奋 这是灯光和警报器综合症 |
[11:24] | I told him on day one. I told him. | 我第一天就告诉过他了 我提醒过他的 |
[11:26] | It’s the hardest part about being a T.O. Okay? | 这就是作为一名教员的难处所在 |
[11:29] | We drill it into their head, but at the end of the day, | 我们把一切教的事无巨细 但真正在实践的那天 |
[11:33] | they make their own calls. | 他们就各自有命了 |
[11:36] | Still feels like my fault. | 可还是觉得是我的错 |
[11:37] | No. Come on. | 不是的 来吧 |
[11:39] | You hurt? | 你受伤了 |
[11:41] | Nah, I just… just tweaked it pulling him out of danger. | 不,我只是 只是把他拖离交火区时扭了一下 |
[11:43] | – I’m alright. – 7-Adam-19, | – 我没事 – 7A19 |
[11:45] | send an additional R.A. to my location. | 再派一辆救护车到我的位置 |
[11:47] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[11:49] | Look at me. Look at me. Alright? | 看着我 看着我 好吗 |
[11:51] | Remember the obstacle course at the Academy? | 还记得学院的障碍训练班吗 |
[11:53] | First time through, you had a torn hamstring | 第一次训练的时候 你的腿筋都撕裂了 |
[11:56] | and still beat me. | 但你还是打败了我 |
[11:57] | Yeah, and I practiced every single day after that, | 从那以后我每天都刻苦训练 |
[11:59] | knowing that you’d be coming for me. | 因为我知道有你在追赶 |
[12:01] | I was only number one because you were there pushing me. | 因为是你一直在变相激励着我 所以我才能拿第一 |
[12:03] | And now I’m gonna be here pushing you, | 现在我要来激励你 |
[12:05] | getting you back to your feet. | 让你好起来 |
[12:07] | Alright? | 知道吗 |
[12:08] | Okay, and I expect your “A” game, man, alright? | 我希望你拿出最佳状态 |
[12:10] | None of that “I got shot” B.S. You hear me? | 而不是听到你说我中枪了这种鬼话 你听到了吗 |
[12:13] | Chris, you hear me, man? | 克里斯 你听到我说的了吗 |
[12:17] | He’s losing too much blood! | 他失血太多了 |
[12:19] | – How much further?! – Three minutes out. | -还有多远 – 还有三分钟就到 |
[12:20] | Chris. Come on, Chris. Stay with me, man! Come on! | 克里斯 别睡 克里斯 坚持住 兄弟 坚持住 |
[12:22] | Chris! | 克里斯 |
[12:27] | There. | 在那儿 |
[12:40] | Nolan. Door. | 诺兰 门那里 |
[12:42] | Got a gun. | 发现一把枪 |
[12:43] | You need to secure it while I go after the suspect. | 你得看住它 我去追嫌犯 |
[12:45] | I’ll go with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[12:46] | No, that gun is a crucial piece of evidence, | 不行 那把枪是重要的证据 |
[12:48] | and TID has their hands full processing the shooting scene, | 而技术调查部正在忙着收集枪击现场那边的证据 |
[12:51] | so I am designating you the finder. | 所以我指定你为目击者 |
[12:53] | Photograph everything. | 所有地方一丝不落地拍下来 |
[12:54] | Make sure you get that gun exactly how it was found. | 确保记录下那把枪被发现时的原状 |
[12:57] | Glove up, collect it, and store it in our shop’s lock box. | 戴好手套 收好这把枪 封存在我们的证据箱中 |
[12:59] | – You got it? – Yes, ma’am. | – 明白了吗 – 明白了长官 |
[13:00] | Control, 7-Adam-15. | 控制中心 这里是7A15 |
[13:02] | Suspect vehicle located | 可疑车辆位于6街与 |
[13:03] | in a parking structure on 6th and Grand. | 格兰德街交界的停车场 |
[13:06] | Gun on scene. My T.O. is in pursuit of suspect | 犯罪现场发现枪支 我的教员正在通过东北角的 |
[13:08] | through a maintenance door on the northeast corner. | 维修门追捕嫌疑犯 |
[13:11] | Need backup. Code 3. | 需要支援 打开警灯警笛 |
[13:47] | Control, 7-Adam-15. | 调度中心 这里是7A15 |
[13:49] | Shut down all code 3 units. | 请叫停所有响应小队 |
[13:51] | Suspect is G.O.A. | 嫌疑犯已逃脱 |
[13:52] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[13:55] | 25-year-old male, | 25岁成年男性 |
[13:56] | single gunshot wound to the chest. | 胸部中了一枪 |
[13:58] | Possible lung collapse. He’s down two liters of blood. | 肺部可能出现塌陷 已失两升血 |
[14:01] | Aren’t you taking him to surgery? | 你不带他去做手术吗 |
[14:02] | If I don’t stop the bleeding, he won’t make it to the OR. | 如果我不给他止血 他是没法坚持到手术台上的 |
[14:04] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[14:06] | Get a gurney. Clear Trauma 1. | 已转移上轮床 清空一号创伤室 |
[14:08] | Get him on the monitor. | 给他上监护仪 |
[14:11] | Jackson, I hear… I heard what happened. Is he… ? | 杰克逊 我听说 发生的事我已经听说了 他还 |
[14:14] | They’re, um… They’re trying to stabilize him. | 他们 他们正试着稳定他的情况 |
[14:16] | He lost a lot of blood. | 他失血过多 |
[14:17] | – Oh, my God. – No. | – 天啊 – 没事的 |
[14:19] | Get it out. | 拿出来 |
[14:24] | I have to go back to the station, okay? | 我得回警局了 |
[14:26] | I got a mandatory callback, but… | 我被强制回调了 |
[14:28] | will you call me with any news? | 有什么消息给我打电话好吗 |
[14:30] | Of course. I’m… I’m not going anywhere. | 当然可以 我哪儿也不会去的 |
[14:43] | Okay, scene’s secure. | 好了 现场已经封锁了 |
[14:44] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在搞什么鬼 |
[14:46] | You holding something in your right hand? | 你怎么在用右手拿着东西 |
[14:48] | Your gun hand? | 右手是你用来持枪的手啊 |
[14:49] | How many times I gotta tell you | 我告诉你多少次了 |
[14:50] | to keep your gun hand free at all times? | 你持枪的手不要拿任何东西 |
[14:52] | Yeah, I know. I’m sorry. | 好的 我明白了 抱歉 |
[14:53] | You’ve been on this job a whole year, and you’re still making | 你干这行已经一年了 |
[14:55] | the same dumb mistakes you’ve been making since day one. | 却还在犯着从第一天起就一直在犯的愚蠢错误 |
[14:57] | You want to end up like Rios? | 难道你想像瑞奥斯一样吗 |
[14:58] | Whoa, Tim. | 提姆 |
[14:59] | That’s enough, man. | 有点过了啊 |
[15:01] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[15:02] | You don’t have to talk to her like that. | 你没必要跟她说这种话的 |
[15:04] | She’s my Boot. | 她是我的学员 |
[15:05] | I’ll talk to her however the hell I want to | 我想怎么跟她说就怎么说 |
[15:07] | so she doesn’t end up eating through a tube the rest of her life. | 这样她就不会在她的余生都要依靠管子才能进食 |
[15:10] | You got that? | 你懂吗 |
[15:12] | Let’s go, Boot. | 我们走 菜鸟 |
[15:15] | I did not need saving. | 我不用你帮我 |
[15:23] | I kind of went overboard with the crime scene photos. | 我拍的犯罪现场的照片有点太多了 |
[15:26] | Better safe than sorry. | 多了总比没有强 |
[15:38] | No sign of the suspect? | 没有嫌疑犯的踪迹吗 |
[15:39] | No, he got away clean. But we did recover his weapon. | 没有 他没留下任何踪迹 但我们找到了他的武器 |
[15:42] | Nine-mil. Recently fired. | 9毫米口径 有最近开过枪的痕迹 |
[15:43] | Good work. Anything else? | 干得好 还发现别的了吗 |
[15:45] | Uh, yes. The car is registered to a dealership… | 这辆车登记在一家经销商名下 |
[15:48] | International Luxury Auto. | 国际豪华汽车4S店 |
[15:49] | – Stolen? – Not reported. | – 被偷的车 – 没有车失窃的报告 |
[15:51] | We need to run background checks on the dealership employees. | 我们需要对经销商员工进行背景排查 |
[15:54] | Already happening. But we would get a much faster ID | 已经在查了 但我们可以从车里的指纹 |
[15:56] | from the mobile fingerprint unit inside your car. | 来更快获取的嫌疑人身份 |
[15:58] | We pulled a clean print from the driver’s side window. | 我们从驾驶座的侧窗取得了一组清晰的指纹 |
[16:00] | Uh, yeah. Great. | 很好 干得不错 |
[16:10] | Any update on Chris? | 克里斯那边有什么消息了吗 |
[16:11] | – Nothing yet. – How is it out there? | – 还没有 – 犯罪现场那边怎么样了 |
[16:13] | Controlled chaos. | 混乱已经控制住了 |
[16:15] | We’re spread thin through two divisions. | 已经派两个分队去处理现场了 |
[16:22] | And just like that, our suspect has a name. | 知道嫌疑人名字了 |
[16:25] | 赛吉・戴瑞安 抢劫凶案科的头号目标 Serj Derian. Number one on Robbery-Homicide’s hit list. | |
[16:28] | Younger brother of Ruben, | 鲁本的弟弟 |
[16:30] | the head of the Derian crime family. | 德里安犯罪家族的首领 |
[16:31] | Linked to drug trafficking, extortion, | 与贩毒 勒索 绑架 |
[16:33] | kidnapping, and murder. | 和谋杀都有关系 |
[16:34] | But so far, none of the charges have stuck. | 但到目前为止 没有一项指控能成立 |
[16:37] | Now, remember, this guy has already shot one cop today. | 现在给我记住 这家伙今天已经开枪打了一个警察了 |
[16:40] | I need you focused, not angry. | 我需要你集中注意力 不要动怒 |
[16:49] | LAPD! | 洛杉矶警署 |
[16:50] | 赛吉・戴瑞安 举起手走出来 Serj Derian, come out with your hands up! | |
[17:00] | – Clear! – Clear! | – 没人 – 没人 |
[17:03] | – Clear! – Clear! | – 没人 – 没人 |
[17:05] | Clear! | 没人 |
[17:08] | He’s not here. | 他不在这儿 |
[17:11] | Hey, you gotta go. | 你得过去 |
[17:12] | I know, but how can I? | 我知道 但我怎么去啊 |
[17:14] | Serj wasn’t home. | 赛吉不在他家 |
[17:15] | Bradford and Chen are searching his stuff right now. | 布拉德福德和陈正在搜查他的物品 |
[17:17] | What’d I miss? | 我错过什么了 |
[17:18] | Harper has a custody hearing in about an hour, | 再过一个小时哈珀就要参加监护权听证会了 |
[17:21] | and she’s conflicted about leaving, | 她很纠结要不要离开 |
[17:22] | but I say number-one priority has to be getting Lila back. | 但要我说首要任务是把莱拉争取回来 |
[17:25] | Tell me I’m right. | 快说我说的是对的 |
[17:27] | 100%. | 百分百正确 |
[17:28] | Look, take it from me. | 听着 相信我 |
[17:30] | Nothing is more important than family. | 没有什么比家庭更重要 |
[17:33] | Alright, fine. | 好吧 |
[17:35] | But I will be back right after. | 但是我马上就会回来 |
[17:38] | Take my unmarked. I’ll ride back with Nolan. | 开我的车去吧 我会和诺兰一起回去的 |
[17:40] | – Thanks. – Give Lila a hug for me. | – 谢了 – 替我给莱拉一个拥抱 |
[17:48] | What are we looking for? | 我们在找什么 |
[17:49] | Anything that could lead us to Serj. | 任何能让我们找到赛吉的东西 |
[17:53] | – What the hell? – You got something? | – 怎么回事 – 你发现什么了 |
[17:54] | Yeah, a police report. | 一份警察报告 |
[17:56] | There’s more. | 这儿还有好多 |
[17:59] | 嫌疑犯 赛吉・戴瑞安 “Suspect… Serj Derian”. | |
[18:00] | His name’s all over these. | 他的名字这里面到处都是 |
[18:02] | Someone inside the department | 局里有人向 |
[18:03] | has been feeding intel to the Armenian mob. | 亚美尼亚团伙提供情报 |
[18:05] | And by someone, you mean… | 你说的有人是指 |
[18:07] | A dirty cop. | 黑警 |
[18:11] | Come in. | 进来 |
[18:13] | Close the door. | 把门关上 |
[18:18] | So, Bradford and Chen just found confidential police documents | 布拉德福德和陈在塞尔吉家发现了 |
[18:21] | in Serj’s home. | 警方的机密文件 |
[18:23] | Case files for LAPD investigations into the Derians. | 是洛杉矶警察局对戴瑞安家族的调查文件 |
[18:29] | You saying there’s a mole inside the department? | 你的意思是部门里有内奸 |
[18:31] | It’d explain why these guys have been so slippery. | 这就解释了为什么这些家伙为什么抓不住 |
[18:34] | So, we haven’t been able to make a single case against them. | 我们还无法立案 |
[18:36] | What does internal affairs say? | 内务部那边怎么看 |
[18:38] | They’re mobilizing. | 他们正在动员 |
[18:40] | Commander West was keeping it close to the vest, | 韦斯特局长那边没走漏风声 |
[18:41] | but I got a sense they already have a few cops in mind. | 但是我有几个怀疑对象 |
[18:45] | So, what do we do in the meantime? | 那在此期间我们该怎么做呢 |
[18:47] | Serj’s older brother… Ruben. | 塞尔吉的哥哥 鲁本 |
[18:49] | He runs things from his house in Glendale. | 他在格兰岱尔的家里运营着一切 |
[18:52] | There’s a chance Serj is holed up there. | 塞尔吉有可能就躲在那里 |
[18:54] | If not, Ruben’s the first person we should be questioning. | 如果他没在那的话 鲁本就是我们首先要审问的人 |
[18:57] | Why are you only telling me all this? | 你为什么只跟我说了 |
[18:58] | I know I can trust you. | 因为我知道你值得我信任 |
[19:00] | So I’m making you acting detective | 所以我在这件事结束之前 |
[19:02] | until this calms down. | 作为代行警探 |
[19:04] | You already passed the exam, so I might as well | 你已经通过测试了 所以在上面 |
[19:06] | take advantage of you until the brass realizes | 意识到错过什么之前 |
[19:09] | – what they’re missing out on. – Copy that. | – 我得好好用你 – 收到 |
[19:11] | So, round up as many units as you need, | 有什么需要只管开口 |
[19:13] | call a judge for a telephonic search warrant. | 打给法官向他申请电话搜查令 |
[19:15] | Yes, sir. | 明白 |
[19:20] | I’ve wanted this for so long, so thank you. | 我期待这一刻很久了 谢谢你给我这个机会 |
[19:23] | Just wish a cop didn’t have to get shot for it to happen. | 要是警察不用受枪杀的危险就好了 |
[19:28] | We answer the call when we get it. | 这是我们的职责 有任务就要接 |
[19:36] | Still thinking about Grace? | 还在想着格雷丝的事 |
[19:39] | You’re a good detective. | 你眼力真好 |
[19:40] | You’re an easy case. | 是你表现得太明显了 |
[19:41] | Days like today just make you realize | 像今天这种日子 |
[19:44] | how little time you could have. | 总会让人意识到自己拥有的时间是多么的少 |
[19:46] | Time I want to spend with her. | 和她在一起的时光 |
[19:48] | That’s the kind of thing you might regret not telling someone. | 这就是大家总会后悔没说出口的事 |
[19:52] | You know what? When we get back to the station, | 我打算在到局里后 |
[19:54] | I’m gonna book the evidence and I’m gonna call her. | 整理好证据 然后打电话告诉她 |
[19:56] | Call her? | 打给她 |
[19:57] | You better get your ass over there | 你最好还是去 |
[19:59] | and tell her in person. | 当面告诉她 |
[20:03] | 他们正在对组织鲁本・德里安的家进行突袭 They’re putting together a raid at Ruben Derian’s house. | |
[20:06] | Is Serj there? | 塞吉尔在那吗 |
[20:07] | Only one way to find out. | 去了才知道 |
[20:10] | Control, 7-Adam-15. Attach us to that ATL. | 呼叫 7-A-15 帮我们接过去 |
[20:21] | Lock and load. | 准备战斗 |
[20:24] | Any eye on Serj? | 发现塞尔吉了吗 |
[20:25] | Not yet, but there’s at least a handful of unknowns inside. | 还没 里面情况还未完全掌握 |
[20:27] | – What’s the game plan? – House is around the corner. | – 什么计划 – 房子在拐角处 |
[20:29] | I’ll have officers cover the perimeter while the rest of us breach. | 我们冲进去 其他人掩护 |
[20:31] | I would put Stapleton, Cole, and Brady on the 3/4 corner. | 安排斯台普顿 科尔和布雷迪 守在房子的另外四角 |
[20:34] | Jennings and Sanchez, they can take the 2 side. | 詹宁斯和桑切斯 负责两侧 |
[20:36] | We’ll join you in the stack. | 我们和你一起 |
[20:40] | – Sorry. Second nature. – All good, sir. | – 抱歉 说顺嘴了 – 没事 |
[20:43] | You’re the senior detective on site. Operation is yours. | 你是现场的高级探员 全权由你指挥 |
[20:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:47] | You’re acting detective? | 你现在是代行警探吗 |
[20:48] | – For the day. – Doing great. | – 就负责这几天 – 好好干 |
[20:50] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 等下 – 咋 |
[20:52] | Wish I was breaching with you guys. | 还是希望我们能并肩战斗 |
[20:54] | It’d feel good to subdue a felon with force right now. | 用武力制服一个重罪犯感觉真的很好 |
[20:56] | Only temporarily. | 只是暂时的 |
[20:57] | – Be safe. – You too. | – 注意安全 – 你也是 |
[21:00] | Police! Open up! | 警察 开门 |
[21:02] | Hands up! Turn around! | 举起手来 转过身 |
[21:11] | – Clear! – Clear! | – 安全 – 安全 |
[21:13] | Stand up! | 站起来 |
[21:14] | Hands on your head! Turn around! | 转身 把手举起来 |
[21:16] | What can I do for you? | 有什么可以效劳的 |
[21:17] | 我们有搜捕塞吉・戴里安的许可证 We have a warrant to search the premises for Serj Derian. | |
[21:19] | You could have just called. | 之间给我打电话不就得了 |
[21:22] | So much banging and crashing just to discover | 干嘛非要弄得枪声迭起 |
[21:24] | that my brother didn’t randomly drop by. | 我弟弟又不在这 |
[21:26] | All clear. No sign of Serj. | 搜查完毕 未发现塞吉 |
[21:27] | Mr. Derian, we’d like you to come with us to the station voluntarily. | 戴瑞安先生 希望你自愿配合跟我们去警局 |
[21:30] | Yeah, you bet. | 当然 |
[21:31] | Uh, look, why don’t I meet you guys down there, huh? | 我能不能等会跟你们在那碰面 |
[21:33] | There’s only a half-hour left | 这个赛季最精彩的比赛 |
[21:34] | in what has been the best game of the season. | 还差半小时结束 |
[21:36] | – It’s zero-zero. – A tactical master class. | – 现在比分是0-0 – 这是他们的战术 |
[21:39] | Your brother shot a cop. You’re coming with us now. | 你弟弟向开枪 射了警察 你现在就得跟我们走 |
[21:41] | On what charge? | 什么罪并 |
[21:42] | You’re a material witness to your brother’s actions, | 你是你兄弟行动的重要证人 |
[21:44] | and refusing to help could be construed | 拒绝配合的话 |
[21:46] | – as aiding and abetting. – Let’s move. | – 你就有帮助和教唆犯罪的嫌疑 – 走吧 |
[21:58] | Clear. | 离手 |
[22:01] | Negative. No response. | 无反应 |
[22:04] | Alright, book the evidence. | 好了 登记证据 |
[22:06] | I’m gonna check and see what’s next. | 我去看看接下来怎么办 |
[22:07] | Right. | 好的 |
[22:23] | Auto registration. | 自动注册 |
[22:24] | And could I get a firearm tag? | 能给我个枪标吗 |
[22:28] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[22:31] | W-Wait. | 等下 |
[22:34] | Th… Uh, there was a gun. There was, um… | 枪之前还在的 之前还在 |
[22:37] | There’s supposed to be a gun. | 放这的枪呢 |
[22:43] | Sorry. | 抱歉借过 |
[23:24] | Yeah, I understand. Thank you. | 我知道了 谢谢你 |
[23:29] | Sir, the weapon we recovered from the Maserati, | 长官 我们从玛莎拉蒂上找到的枪 |
[23:31] | the gun that was used to shoot Officer Rios. | 就是击倒瑞奥斯警官的那把枪 |
[23:34] | I secured it, and now it’s missing. | 我明明保存好了 但是现在不见了 |
[23:41] | That call was from the hospital. | 刚刚那通电话是医院打来的 |
[23:44] | 克里斯・里奥斯刚刚去世了 Chris Rios just died. | |
[23:48] | That gun is now a murder weapon. | 那把枪是凶器 |
[23:51] | And you lost it. | 你现在却告诉我弄丢了 |
[24:01] | Can we talk about what happened earlier? | 我们能谈谈刚才发生的事吗 |
[24:04] | When earlier? | 什么刚才的事 |
[24:06] | With Emmett. | 就是你和埃米特在一起的时候 |
[24:07] | There’s nothing to say. | 没什么好说的 |
[24:08] | The guy tried to tell me how to do my job. | 那个家伙想来教育我怎么做事 |
[24:10] | On today of all days. | 偏偏挑在今天 |
[24:12] | I don’t care if he’s your boyfriend… | 我不管他是不是你男朋友 |
[24:14] | He’s not. | 他不是 |
[24:15] | Actually, he’s a little dead to me right now. | 事实上 我已经不在乎他了 |
[24:18] | You may be 30 days from crossing the finish line, | 你可能还有一个月就要结束训练了 |
[24:20] | but the only thing that happens when you cross it | 但是在训练结束之后 |
[24:22] | is that I won’t be there to keep you from washing out. | 我就不会在你身边督促你 |
[24:25] | Or worse. | 避免你犯错 |
[24:27] | So you better believe | 所以你最好做好准备 |
[24:28] | this next month is gonna be tough. | 接下来的一个月会很难 |
[24:32] | Cause I know you can handle it. | 我知道你能处理好 |
[24:37] | That’s oddly sweet. | 这是什么奇怪的安慰 |
[24:39] | But you’re not the one I’m mad at right now. | 但我现在不生你的气了 |
[24:41] | I’m used to you. I… | 我已经习惯你这一套了 |
[24:43] | Okay, look. | 好吧 |
[24:45] | You are only gonna hear me say this once. | 这话我不会再说第二遍了 |
[24:48] | Emmett’s a fireman. | 埃米特是个消防员 |
[24:49] | They’re idiots. | 这些人都是傻蛋 |
[24:50] | But they mean well. | 但他们本意是好的 |
[24:52] | And Emmett… | 埃米特 |
[24:55] | … he’s a not-bad fireman. | 也不算坏 |
[24:57] | Don’t write him off. | 别因为这件事就记恨他 |
[24:59] | I thought we weren’t going to discuss my personal life. | 我还以为我们不会再谈我的私生活了 |
[25:03] | We’re friends. | 看来我们俩算是朋友了 |
[25:15] | Chris died. | 克里斯走了 |
[25:23] | Oh, no. | 天哪 |
[25:27] | I can’t leave you alone for a second. | 看来我离了你一秒都不行 |
[25:30] | Hey. How was court? Did the judge… | 法庭那边怎么样了 法官怎么说 |
[25:32] | He’s gonna make his decision tomorrow morning. | 他明天早上会做出决定 |
[25:34] | But how about we focus on the murder weapon | 现在我们关注的点应该是从车里 |
[25:36] | that went missing from the shop? | 失踪的凶器 |
[25:37] | Okay, you saw me bag it… | 好吧 你是看见我装进去的 |
[25:41] | and put it in the lock box. | 然后放进这个上了锁的盒子里 |
[25:43] | The only time we stopped between the scene and the station | 从案发现场到局里 |
[25:45] | was at Serj’s house, for the raid. | 我们只在塞吉家因为突查停留过 |
[25:47] | Could one of his guys have taken it? | 会不会是他的人拿走了 |
[25:49] | No, not possible. | 不 不可能 |
[25:50] | We had the perimeter completely contained, and I locked the car. | 我们当时已经完全控制了那周围 我也把车锁上了 |
[25:53] | – Are you sure? – Yes. | – 你确定 – 确定 |
[25:55] | Mostly sure. Almost mostly sure. | 基本确定 大概基本确定 |
[25:57] | Even if I didn’t, it was secured in the lock box. | 就算我没锁车 这个盒子也是上了锁的 |
[26:01] | And there’s no sign of forced entry. | 盒子也没有被强行打开的迹象 |
[26:03] | – None. – You find the gun? | – 没错 – 找到枪了吗 |
[26:05] | No, and I don’t think he’s going to. | 没 我是不指望他能找着了 |
[26:07] | Why? | 为什么这么说 |
[26:08] | The lock box in the shop wasn’t broken into, | 店里上锁的盒子未破损 |
[26:10] | but the key for the boxes is universal across the LAPD. | 但是箱子的钥匙是洛杉矶警察局通用的 |
[26:12] | You think a cop took the gun? | 你认为是某个警察拿走了枪 |
[26:14] | It’s the only logical explanation. | 这是唯一符合逻辑的解释 |
[26:16] | We know there’s a dirty cop connected to Serj. | 我们知道有个和塞吉一伙的奸细 |
[26:18] | They must have heard on the radio I’d secured the weapon. | 他们一定是从收音机里听到我拿到了武器 |
[26:20] | How long were you away from the shop during the raid? | 突袭期间你离开车多长时间 |
[26:22] | Uh, we were, what, 20 minutes? | 额 差不多 二十分钟 |
[26:24] | More than enough time for one of the officers involved | 这时间足够 |
[26:26] | to take the gun. | 他把枪拿走了 |
[26:27] | It makes sense, but it’s cold comfort. | 有道理 但没什么用 |
[26:29] | Even if we get the weapon back, | 就算我们把枪追回来了 |
[26:31] | the chain of custody has been destroyed. | 证据链也已经被毁 |
[26:33] | The D.A. can’t use it to convict Serj | 地方检察官不能用它来给塞吉定 |
[26:35] | for the murder of Officer Rios. | 谋杀瑞奥斯警官的罪 |
[26:37] | If we ever find the guy. | 除非我们找到塞吉 |
[26:38] | Oh, we’ll find him. | 我们一定会找到的 |
[26:39] | I’m calling all the officers from the raid | 我去召集执行突击任务的警察 |
[26:41] | back to the station. | 来局里 |
[26:42] | Officer Lopez will be in charge | 洛佩斯警官将负责检查 |
[26:44] | of going through all the body cam footage. | 所有的随身摄像头 |
[26:45] | What can we do? | 我们能做些什么 |
[26:46] | 你和阿姆斯特朗去鲁本・戴里安那里跑一趟 You and Armstrong can take a run at Ruben Derian. | |
[26:48] | See if we can sweat something out of him. | 看看能不能从他那里套出点什么来 |
[26:50] | It’d be my pleasure. | 没问题 |
[26:52] | Alright. That’s all. | 好的 就这样 |
[26:53] | Hey, Sarge? | 等下 长官 |
[26:55] | Look, Officer Nolan conducted himself admirably | 鉴于诺兰警官在整个突袭行动中 |
[26:57] | throughout the raid. | 表现优异 |
[26:58] | I don’t think he’s to blame for what happened. | 不应该这件事怪罪在他头上 |
[27:00] | That’ll be my call, Detective. | 这事由我来决定 探长 |
[27:02] | I’ll deal with it when the time is right. | 我会处理的 |
[27:04] | Sir… | 长官 |
[27:05] | Nolan. | 诺兰 |
[27:06] | You do not want to have this conversation with me right now. | 现在跟我谈这个可不是好时候 |
[27:14] | Tell us about your brother. | 谈谈你弟弟吧 |
[27:16] | Serj? He’s a nice guy. | 你是说塞吉 他是个好人 |
[27:18] | A bit of a free spirit. | 有点不羁 |
[27:20] | You two close? | 你们俩关系很好吗 |
[27:21] | Sure. | 当然 |
[27:22] | But I haven’t seen him in a couple days. | 但我有好几天没见着他了 |
[27:24] | He takes off sometimes. | 他有时候会出去 |
[27:27] | Wanderlust. | 流浪癖 |
[27:28] | Those Germans. | 那些德国人 |
[27:30] | They really have a word for everything, don’t they? | 什么都有个词来形容 |
[27:32] | But you reported his car stolen this morning. | 但是你没上报他的车今早被偷的事 |
[27:34] | An hour after it was used in an incident | 一小时后这个车就出了交通事故 |
[27:36] | that ended with a dead police officer. | 一位警官殉职 |
[27:38] | The Maserati belongs to the Derians’ dealership. | 那辆玛莎拉蒂是戴里安车行的 |
[27:40] | It was found missing during inventory. | 在清点过程才中发现不见了 |
[27:42] | How convenient. | 这么巧 |
[27:43] | Dozens of people have driven that car in the past week. | 在过去的一个星期里 有几十人开过那辆车 |
[27:45] | Now, my client has been very cooperative, | 我的委托人只能这么配合了 |
[27:48] | so if you don’t have any more questions… | 要是你们问完了的话 |
[27:51] | Alright, if you hear from your brother, give us a call. | 好吧 如果有你弟弟的消息 请告知我们 |
[27:54] | He killed a cop. | 他杀了一个警察 |
[27:55] | He is going to prison. | 他本应去监狱 |
[27:57] | It is up to you to decide | 而你会不会因包庇他也进去 |
[27:59] | whether or not you are going with him. | 就取决于你了 |
[28:01] | I’ll keep that in mind. | 懂了 |
[28:09] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[28:11] | We find a new way to flush Serj out into the open. | 我们有多了一个把塞吉逼出来的方法 |
[28:14] | What the hell do you need our body cams for, Sarge? | 你他妈的要我们的贴身相机干什么 头儿 |
[28:16] | Above your pay grade. | 交就是了 别问 |
[28:18] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[28:20] | Oh, hey, Cole. | 嘿 科尔 |
[28:22] | How you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[28:24] | Not well. | 不怎么好 |
[28:25] | I should have said something. | 我应该说点什么的 |
[28:27] | Hey, no. This… This is not your fault. | 嘿 不 这不是你的错 |
[28:34] | House is around the corner. | 房子在拐角处 |
[28:35] | I’ll have officers cover the perimeter | 我会派警察在我们其他人进入的时候 |
[28:37] | while the rest of us breach. | 在周围掩护 |
[28:38] | Okay, I would put Shelton, Cole, and Boyd on the… | 好的 我会让谢尔顿 科尔和博伊德 |
[28:47] | 我们有搜捕塞吉・戴里安的搜查令 We have a warrant to search the premises for Serj Derian. | |
[28:55] | Double-O-Smitty. At your service. | OO斯密蒂 为您服务 |
[28:59] | That man clearly does not know the “on” button from the “off”. | 这个男人是真的不懂哪个是开哪个是关吧 |
[29:09] | 没有数据 | |
[29:16] | 在突袭过程中 警官艾琳・科尔从未打开过她的相机 Officer Erin Cole never switched her camera on during the raid. | |
[29:18] | She’s a rookie, so it could just be a mental error. | 她是个新手 所以这可能是弄错了 |
[29:20] | Or she did it on purpose to cover up taking the gun. | 又或者她为了掩盖她拿枪故意不打开 |
[29:23] | Either way, we need to talk to her. | 不管如何 我们得找她聊聊 |
[29:24] | I can reach out to her T.O., call her back to the station. | 我可以联系她的教员 把她叫回警局 |
[29:27] | No need. Cole’s ID badge shows she’s still here… | 没有必要 科尔的身份徽章显示她还在这里 |
[29:29] | in the locker room. | 在更衣室里 |
[29:38] | She dumped everything that we could use to trace her. | 她丢掉了一切我们可以用来追踪她的东西 |
[29:40] | She’s running. | 她在逃 |
[29:47] | How was Officer Cole at the Academy? | 科尔警官在警校里时表现如何 |
[29:49] | Solid. | 相当不错 |
[29:50] | Yeah, she was a go-getter. | 她是个能干的人 |
[29:52] | I mean, she wasn’t the strongest or the fastest, | 我的意思是 她不是最强的 也不是最快的 |
[29:54] | but she made up for it with passion. | 但她用热情弥补了这一点 |
[29:56] | I certainly wouldn’t have flagged her | 我当然不会认为她是 |
[29:57] | as someone who’d betray the badge. | 会背叛警徽所代表的东西的人 |
[29:58] | – And as a rookie? – Maybe she didn’t turn. | – 作为一名新手来说 – 或许她没有叛变 |
[30:00] | Maybe she was rotten from the onset. | 也许她从一开始就堕落了 |
[30:02] | Meaning what? | 意思是 |
[30:03] | She was put into the department by the Derian family | 她被戴里安家派到警察部门 |
[30:06] | as a mole? | 当内奸吗 |
[30:10] | – Anything? – No. | – 找到什么了吗 – 没有 |
[30:12] | No sign of Cole yet. | 还没找到科尔的身影 |
[30:14] | An S.I.S. team conducted a raid on her home | 特别调查部一个小队对她的家进行了突袭 |
[30:17] | and searched the home of two family members. | 还搜查了她两个家人的家 |
[30:18] | – Nothing. – Forensic Accounting says there’s been | – 什么都没找到 – 法务会计部门表示 |
[30:21] | no financial activity on any of her accounts. | 她的每个账户都没有任何财务流动 |
[30:23] | Well, she’s a cop. | 她是个警察 |
[30:24] | Smart enough to know how we’re gonna try and catch her. | 她很聪明 知道我们会怎么去追捕她 |
[30:26] | And to know that every available uniform will be looking for her. | 也知道所有的警察都在找她 |
[30:29] | She’ll probably flee to somewhere | 她可能会逃到 |
[30:30] | that’s familiar to her. | 她熟悉的地方 |
[30:32] | The question is, how will she get there? | 问题是 她会怎么过去 |
[30:34] | We put a BOLO out county-wide. | 我们在全县范围发布通告 |
[30:35] | The Sheriff’s Department, Metro Transit, | 县警局 地铁运输 |
[30:37] | Port Police all been notified. | 港口警察局都接到了通知 |
[30:39] | – Eyes are open. – John. | – 已经布下天罗地网了 – 约翰 |
[30:42] | Uh… excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[30:45] | I’m so sorry about Officer Rios. | 瑞奥斯警官的事我很抱歉 |
[30:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:48] | I know that you guys are working through the night. | 我知道你们通宵工作 |
[30:51] | I wasn’t sure what to get… I mean, dinner, breakfast? | 我不知道该买什么 我是说 晚餐还是早餐 |
[30:54] | No, uh, no, pizza always plays. | 不 不 披萨永远都是最好的选择 |
[30:56] | You guys want to grab this for the… ? | 你们想拿这个吗 |
[30:58] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[31:03] | Anyway, I mean, I-I know you’re busy. | 不管如何 我是说 我知道你很忙 |
[31:08] | I just want you to know that I’m thinking about you. | 我只是想让你知道我在想你 |
[31:11] | I’m thinking about you, too. | 我也在想你 |
[31:16] | thank you so much for the food. | 非常感谢你拿食物来 |
[31:20] | talk soon? | 晚点聊 |
[31:22] | Yeah. | 好 |
[31:25] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[31:31] | Hey. Everything okay? | 嘿 还好吗 |
[31:34] | Um, no. But that’s a problem for another day. | 不 但是这个可以晚点再处理 |
[31:37] | Right now, we need to find Erin. | 现在 我们需要找到艾琳 |
[31:41] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[31:42] | I’m just going over all her social media accounts. | 我正在检查她所有的社交媒体账号 |
[31:45] | I’m just hoping to find something in here | 我只是希望能在这里找到一些线索 |
[31:46] | that’ll give us a clue as to where she went. | 让我们知道她去了哪里 |
[31:49] | 艾琳・科尔 | |
[31:49] | 旅游 家庭 时尚 事件 自然 宠物 车 | |
[31:49] | I just don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[31:51] | She’s so happy and carefree. | 她是那么的快乐和无忧无虑 |
[31:53] | W-What could happen to make her do this? | 会发生了什么事让她这么做 |
[31:55] | Yeah, I mean, social media shows the side of us | 我的意思是 社交媒体让我们展示 |
[31:58] | that we want people to see. | 我们希望人们看到的一面 |
[32:02] | 活在梦里 人生目标清单 房车生活 | |
[32:03] | “#RVlife”. | 房车生活 |
[32:04] | The other night at the bar, | 那天晚上在酒吧 |
[32:06] | Erin said she wanted to go on a road trip in an RV | 艾琳说她想等30天训练结束 |
[32:09] | just as soon as the Thirty Day Push was over. | 就坐房车去公路旅行 |
[32:10] | You think that’s her escape plan? | 你认为那是她的逃跑计划 |
[32:12] | It would give her mobility. | 这能使她行动自如 |
[32:13] | It would give her a place to hide off the grid. | 这样她就有地方躲起来了 |
[32:28] | The house the RV is registered to | 房车登记的房子 |
[32:30] | is at the end of this street. | 就在这条街的尽头 |
[32:32] | On our go. | 我们在去的路上 |
[32:33] | I hope she surrenders without a fight. | 我希望她不战而降 |
[32:35] | I wouldn’t count on it. | 我不指望她投降了 |
[32:36] | If she’s in deep with the Derians, | 如果她和戴瑞案家的人纠葛过深 |
[32:37] | she knows they’ll kill her to keep her from talking. | 她知道他们会杀了她来阻止她开口 |
[32:44] | She’s on the move! | 她在行动了 |
[32:46] | Watch out. Watch out! | 小心 小心 |
[32:51] | Control, 7-Adam-15. | 指挥中心 7-A-15 |
[32:53] | We just got 245’d by suspect Cole in an RV. | 我们刚刚与驾驶房车的嫌疑犯科尔擦肩而过 |
[32:55] | Beige RV, Arizona plates. | 米色外型房车 亚利桑那州的车牌 |
[32:57] | Alpha-Bravo-7-9, heading north on Mission Road towards 1st. | A-B-7-9 正在米申路上向一街方向行驶 |
[33:03] | 行车记录仪 | |
[33:26] | Look out. | 小心 |
[33:47] | Look out! | 小心 |
[33:50] | She’s gonna go through. She’s not gonna stop. | 她要穿过了 她不会停的 |
[34:01] | Attention, all units. | 各单位主意 |
[34:02] | Air-16 tracking suspect vehicle | 空-16追踪可疑车辆 |
[34:05] | heading east on Colorado towards Pasadena. | 科罗拉多大道向东朝帕萨迪纳往东行驶 |
[34:18] | – Clear. – Clear. | – 没人 – 没人 |
[34:19] | – What do we got? – She’s on foot. | – 怎么样 – 她弃车逃走了 |
[34:20] | – Couple minutes ahead. – Alright, head inside. | – 几分钟前的事 – 行 进去 |
[34:22] | Split up. She could be anywhere. | 分头行动 她可能在任何角落 |
[34:25] | 玫瑰碗 | |
[34:26] | Control, suspect is on foot. Rose Bowl Stadium. | 指挥中心 嫌犯步行逃亡 正在玫瑰碗体育场 |
[34:28] | Requesting backup and airship. | 请求支援和直升机 |
[35:10] | Erin! | 艾琳 |
[35:12] | Erin! | 艾琳 |
[35:14] | Drop that gun right now! | 扔下那把枪 |
[35:15] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[35:17] | Come on, Erin. | 听我的 艾琳 |
[35:19] | It’s me. You know me. | 是我啊 你了解我的 |
[35:21] | We’ve been through a lot together. You can talk to me. | 我们一起经历了这么多 你可以跟我聊聊的 |
[35:23] | Just talk to me. | 跟我聊聊吧 |
[35:26] | I never wanted this. | 我从来都不想这样的 |
[35:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:32] | I had problems. | 我有问题 |
[35:35] | Debts, and… they paid them. | 债务 他们帮我清了 |
[35:38] | And and then they owned me. | 然后我就落入他们手中了 |
[35:40] | Who did? | 是谁干的 |
[35:42] | The Derians? | 戴里安家族吗 |
[35:43] | I finally paid them back, | 我终于还清欠他们的钱了 |
[35:45] | and I told Serj I was done, | 我告诉塞吉我不干了 |
[35:46] | but he… he pulled a gun | 但是他 他拿出一把枪 |
[35:49] | and he tried to kill me when I wouldn’t scare and… | 他想杀了我不服软 |
[35:51] | The shots fired call. | 这就是无线电上说得那次枪响 |
[35:53] | Serj, he… he got caught flat-footed, | 塞吉 他措手不及 |
[35:55] | and he… he jumped in the Maserati, and… | 跳上了玛莎拉蒂 然后 |
[35:58] | Chris is dead because of me. | 克里斯因为我而死 |
[36:00] | No, no, no! Wait, no! Don’t! Just… | 不 不 慢着 不 别 |
[36:03] | It doesn’t have to all be for nothing. | 这并不一定是毫无意义的 |
[36:06] | Okay, you can start to make this right. | 好的 你还可以补救 |
[36:09] | Just… | 只需要 |
[36:13] | … name names. | 说出那个名字 |
[36:15] | Okay? Just testify. | 好吗 只需要作证 |
[36:20] | – Armstrong. – No! | – 阿姆斯特朗 – 不 |
[36:38] | Control, uh, requesting an R.A. unit. | 指挥中心 请求一辆救护车 |
[36:41] | 25-year-old female, | 25岁女性 |
[36:42] | multiple gunshot wounds to the chest. | 胸部多处枪伤 |
[36:45] | Not conscious, not breathing. | 没有意识 没有呼吸 |
[37:00] | I know you’re all exhausted. | 我知道你们都累了 |
[37:02] | The past twenty-four hours have brought a… lot of heartache. | 过去的二十四小时发生了 很多痛心疾首的事情 |
[37:08] | You did great work out there. | 你们做得很好 |
[37:10] | Remember that. | 记住 |
[37:11] | I was notified that Rios’s memorial service | 我被告知瑞奥斯的追悼会 |
[37:14] | is Saturday afternoon. | 在周六下午举行 |
[37:18] | Go home, get some rest. | 回家 休息一下 |
[37:21] | Nolan. | 诺兰 |
[37:23] | I’m gonna need you to stay behind. | 我需要你留下来 |
[37:24] | IA is requesting your statement | 内务部需要你的证词 |
[37:26] | while it’s still fresh in your mind. | 趁你现在的记忆还是清晰 |
[37:28] | Yes, sir. | 收到 |
[37:32] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[37:36] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[37:40] | I thought I had a chance at getting through to her. | 我以为我有机会接近她帮助她 |
[37:46] | I had no choice. | 我没有选择 |
[37:47] | Oh, I… | 噢 我 |
[37:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:52] | Just such a waste. | 真是可惜 |
[38:02] | You want me to make you some tea? | 你想我给你泡杯茶吗 |
[38:05] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[38:09] | Come here. | 过来 |
[38:19] | Doesn’t feel real, you know? | 这一切太不真实了 你知道吗 |
[38:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:32] | It’s Emmett. | 是埃米特 |
[38:33] | Yeah, uh, you two should talk. | 好 你们两个应该聊聊 |
[38:43] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[38:45] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[38:48] | I screwed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[38:50] | Yeah. You did. | 是的 你搞砸了 |
[38:57] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[39:10] | You’re one of the toughest women I’ve ever met. | 你是我见过的最坚强的女人之一 |
[39:13] | The last thing you need is a protector, | 你最不需要的就是守护者 |
[39:15] | and I didn’t mean to imply that you did. | 我并不是故意暗示你需要 |
[39:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:25] | I accept your apology. | 我接受你的道歉 |
[39:29] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[39:31] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[39:33] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[39:39] | You gotta get out of here. | 你得走了 |
[39:44] | Alright. | 好的 |
[39:46] | Whatever you say, boss. | 你说什么就是什么 老大 |
[39:49] | Will I see you tomorrow? | 我明天会见到你吗 |
[39:51] | Yeah. Yeah. | 当然 |
[39:52] | Cool. | 酷 |
[40:26] | How’d it go? | 怎么样了 |
[40:27] | Oh. Like opening a vein. | 就像打开静脉一样 |
[40:31] | You want to hear some good news? | 你想听点好消息吗 |
[40:33] | God, yes. | 求之不得 |
[40:35] | My lawyer just called. | 我的律师打电话来了 |
[40:37] | I got my kid back. | 我争取回我的孩子了 |
[40:40] | Shared custody. No conditions. | 共享抚养权 没有条件 |
[40:42] | That’s everything you wanted. | 这就是你想要的 |
[40:44] | Nyla, congratulations! | 尼拉 恭喜你 |
[40:46] | You helped me get here, John. | 约翰 是你的功劳 |
[40:48] | Just… know that. | 你要知道这一点 |
[40:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:53] | And thanks for telling me. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[40:54] | Uh… I needed some good news today. | 我今天真的是太需要好消息了 |
[40:58] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[40:59] | Don’t beat yourself up. | 不要自责 |
[41:01] | You did everything you were supposed to. | 你做了你该做的事 |
[41:03] | I just wish Erin would have given us | 我只是希望艾琳在死前 |
[41:05] | something more concrete before she died, | 能给到我们一些更具体的信息 |
[41:06] | because Serj is gonna walk for Chris’s murder. | 因为塞吉不会为克里斯的死承担罪责 |
[41:17] | … is dead because of me. | 因我而死 |
[41:19] | No, no, no! Wait, no! Don’t! | 不 不 慢着 不 别 |
[41:21] | It doesn’t have to all be for nothing. | 这并不一定是毫无意义的 |
[41:22] | Okay, you can start to make this right. | 好的 你可以弥补 |
[41:24] | Name names, okay? Just testify. | 说出名字 好吗 只需要作证 |
[41:27] | – Armstrong. – No! | – 阿姆斯特朗 – 不 |
[41:31] | Armstrong. | 阿姆斯特朗 |
[41:32] | She said his name before she saw him. | 她在见到他之前说出了他的名字 |
[41:51] | You did good, my friend. | 你做得很好 我的朋友 |
[41:52] | Very good. | 很好 |