时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Jackson: No! Chris!No sign of the suspect? | – 别 克里斯 – 没有看到嫌疑人吗 |
[00:05] | Harper: No, but we did recover his weapon. | 没 但是找到了他的武器 |
[00:07] | Wait a minute. There’s supposed to be a gun. | 等下 应该有把枪的 |
[00:09] | Officer Erin Cole never switched her camera on during the raid. | 艾琳·科尔警官的执法记录仪突袭全程都没有开启 |
[00:11] | Armstrong. No! | – 是阿姆斯特朗 – 不要 |
[00:13] | Armstrong.She said his name before she saw him. | – 是阿姆斯特朗 – 她还没看到他之前 就已经讲出了他的名字 |
[00:16] | You did good, my friend. Very good. | 你做的很好 朋友 非常好 |
[00:17] | Do you realize what you are accusing him of? | 你知道你给他安得什么罪名吗 |
[00:19] | If I’m right, he’s betraying everything we stand for. | 如果我猜对了 他就跟我们所做的一切背道而驰了 |
[00:21] | So we gather more evidence.It’s not enough. | – 还不够 – 那就收集更多证据 |
[00:23] | We got to trip him up somehow. | 我们得让他露出马脚 |
[00:24] | We got to get into his head. | 得给他洗脑 |
[00:26] | Tell me what you know about Armstrong. | 告诉我你都知道阿姆斯特朗什么 |
[00:27] | A hidden compartment in the laundry room wall… | 他洗衣房的墙壁里有个暗格 |
[00:30] | Armstrong: You broke into my house to kill me | 你跑到我家来杀我 |
[00:31] | because I found out you were dirty. | 因为我发现你是个脏警 |
[00:32] | No one’s gonna believe that. | 没人会相信你的 |
[00:33] | I won’t be the only one saying it. | 不会只有我一个人这么说的 |
[00:35] | There’s another cop on the payroll. John Nolan. | 他的工资单上还有一个警察 约翰·诺兰 |
[00:38] | Aah!Control, this is Officer Nolan. | 指挥中心 我是诺兰警官 |
[00:40] | You don’t have time for that, John. | 你没时间了 约翰 |
[00:42] | You got to go, or they’re gonna find it. | 你得走了 不然你家里的证据 |
[00:44] | The evidence in your house. | 会被发现的 |
[01:12] | Sir, it’s a set-up. | 长官 这是陷害 |
[01:14] | Nick Armstrong’s on his way to the hospital. | 尼克·阿姆斯特朗在去医院的路上 |
[01:16] | Says you tried to kill him. | 说你要杀他 |
[01:17] | Says you’re on the Derians’ payroll. | 说你还拿着德里安的工资 |
[01:19] | It’s a lie. Nick’s the one who’s the dirty cop. | 他骗溺的 真正的脏警是他 |
[01:21] | He murdered Erin Cole. He’s setting me up. | 他杀了艾琳·科尔 是他陷害我的 |
[01:23] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 |
[01:25] | Let us inside | 让我们进去 |
[01:26] | so we can take a look around | 检查一下 |
[01:27] | and you and I can talk. | 然后我们再谈 |
[01:29] | Do you have a warrant? | 你有搜查证吗 |
[01:31] | Nolan, you do not want to play things this way. | 诺兰 你不想这么办事吧 |
[01:34] | Actually, sir, this is exactly how you want me to play things. | 长官 你就是该让我这么办事 |
[01:37] | Two cops are dead, and a third one is a murderer. | 死了两个警察 第三个是凶手 |
[01:40] | We’re both gonna be under the microscope on this. | 所有人都会被放在显微镜下查看的 |
[01:43] | So we need to play this exactly by the book, | 所以我们必须得照章办事 |
[01:45] | which is why you need a warrant, and I need to call a lawyer. | 所以你需要搜查令 我需要联系律师 |
[01:53] | Warrant’s in process. | 搜查证在办了 |
[01:55] | Sit tight. | 等着吧 |
[01:56] | Do not make this worse for yourself. | 不要给自己找更多事儿了 |
[02:14] | Hey, Nolan, what’s up? Is Angela okay? | 诺兰 怎么了 安吉拉没事吧 |
[02:16] | Yeah. No. I’m not calling about her. | 没 我不是问她 |
[02:18] | Wesley, I-I, uh, I need you. | 维斯利 我需要你 |
[02:19] | I-I need — I need your help. I have to hire you. | 我需要你帮忙 我要雇佣你做我律师 |
[02:21] | Yeah, of course. Hey, tell me what’s happening. | 没问题 怎么回事 |
[02:24] | Nick Armstrong is framing me. | 尼克·阿姆斯特朗陷害我 |
[02:26] | He murdered Erin Cole. | 他杀了艾琳·科尔 |
[02:28] | He planted evidence in my house, | 把证据栽赃到我家了 |
[02:29] | which is now surrounded by cops. | 现在外面全是警察 |
[02:31] | I told Grey he needs a warrant to come in. | 我告诉格雷他需要搜查证才能进来 |
[02:32] | You were right to demand a warrant. | 你做的对 |
[02:33] | My job is to keep them from getting it. | 我的工作就是不让他们拿到搜查证 |
[02:35] | Judge Paloma is the on-call judge tonight. | 今晚是帕洛玛法官当班 |
[02:38] | He’s 10 minutes from my house. | 他家离我家就十分钟 |
[02:39] | Is the evidence that Nick planted easily found? | 尼克栽赃的证据很容易找到吗 |
[02:41] | Yeah. He wasn’t very subtle. | 嗯 他并没有搞得很委婉 |
[02:43] | Alright. Look, this is what I need you to do — | 好 那你这样 |
[02:50] | Wesley? | 维斯利 |
[02:53] | Wesley, are you there? | 维斯利 还在吗 |
[02:56] | Wesley, are you there? | 维斯利 哈喽 |
[02:57] | Uh…yeah. | 嗯 |
[03:00] | Yeah, uh… | 在的 |
[03:02] | Listen… | 听我说 |
[03:04] | what I need you to do is bag the evidence. | 我需要你把证据装起来 |
[03:05] | Hide it somewhere else. | 藏到其他地方 |
[03:06] | Somewhere it won’t easily be found. | 不容易被找到的地方 |
[03:07] | I-I can’t tamper with the evidence. | 我不能乱动证据的啊 |
[03:09] | No, you won’t be. Legally, we’ll argue that… | 不会的 法律上来说 我们会争辩 |
[03:11] | with knowledge of at least two dirty cops, | 因为你已经知道了两个脏警的存在 |
[03:13] | you had no choice but to secure the evidence | 你没有其他选择 只能保证证据的安全 |
[03:15] | until you knew it was gonna be safe. | 直到你确定安全未知 |
[03:16] | Well, that might fly in court, but I could lose my job. | 这辩护可能行得通 但我可能会丢工作的 |
[03:18] | Forget about your job, Nolan. | 别想着工作了 |
[03:19] | I’m trying to keep you out of prison. | 我能让你不坐牢就不错了 |
[03:34] | You here for Nolan? | 你为了诺兰的事情来的吗 |
[03:36] | Yeah. He called me. | 是 他联系我的 |
[03:37] | This is just a signatureon a search warrant. | 只不过是搜查证差一个签字而已 |
[03:39] | There’s nothing for youto do here. Go home. | 没什么需要你的 回家吧 |
[03:41] | Clearly, you’ve never seen me at a probable cause hearing. | 那你是没见过我在预审时候的样子咯 |
[03:44] | Is, um… | 那个 |
[03:47] | …everything alright?No. | – 没什么事吧 – 有事 |
[03:49] | Everything is a dumpster fire. | 已经一团糟了 |
[03:50] | Two cops are dead, and I’m here | 死了两个警察 然后我在这里 |
[03:52] | to get a warranton a friend of mine. | 要申请一个针对我朋友的逮捕令 |
[03:54] | Is there anything else bothering you? | 还有其他事情让你心烦吗 |
[03:57] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[03:58] | And I was having such a lovely dream. | 我刚刚还做美梦呢 |
[04:01] | Okay, let’s make this quick. | 赶紧的吧 |
[04:03] | Raise your right hand and repeat after me. | 举起右手来跟我念 |
[04:06] | -Hey. -Coming through. | 借过借过 |
[04:07] | You got to get Nolan. | 你们得去抓诺兰 |
[04:10] | Did you arrest him? Is he in custody? | 他被捕了吗 已经被抓了吗 |
[04:12] | Not yet. We shouldn’t talk about this. | 没 不应该谈这个 |
[04:13] | I know you’re friends, but Nolan’s a killer. | 我知道你们是朋友 但是诺兰是凶手 |
[04:15] | You can’t trust him. You hear me? | 不能相信他 听到吗 |
[04:17] | You hear me?!Yes, sir. I hear you. | – 听到了吗 – 听到了 长官 |
[04:18] | Percy: Jackson. Dad. | – 杰克逊 – 老爸 |
[04:20] | How is he?The bullet went straight through. | – 他怎么样了 – 子弹打穿了 |
[04:22] | Doesn’t seem likeit hit anything vital, | 但是没打到重要器官 |
[04:24] | but he’s definitely gonna need surgery. | 但肯定得手术了 |
[04:25] | What did he say to you? | 他跟你说什么了 |
[04:26] | Same thing he said at the scene — | 跟在现场说的一样 |
[04:27] | Nolan tried to kill him | 说诺兰要杀他 |
[04:29] | after admittingthat there was damning evidence | 先是把很关键的证据 |
[04:30] | hidden at his house. | 藏到了他家 |
[04:31] | I-I’m sorry.Like, I-I don’t believe him. | 抱歉 我是不相信他的 |
[04:32] | I mean,Nolan’s a great cop, | 诺兰是好警察 |
[04:34] | the best of us, | 我们之中最好的了 |
[04:36] | but so is Armstrong. | 但阿姆斯特朗也是 |
[04:37] | Stop. Stop. | 好了 |
[04:39] | Our job is to collect facts right now, not form opinions. | 我们的工作是手机事实 而不是想法 |
[04:42] | Understood? Yeah. I’m sorry. | – 明白吗 – 嗯 抱歉 |
[04:44] | It’s been a horrible few days –Chris’ death, and now this. | 这几天都很糟糕 克里斯去世了 然后又这样 |
[04:48] | It’s easy to lose focus, | 很容易失神的 |
[04:50] | but that’s exactly why it’s vital that we don’t. | 所以我们要更努力的不被带跑偏 |
[04:52] | I need you to stay here | 所以我走之后 |
[04:54] | and keep an eye on Armstrong once I’m gone. | 你要在这里等着阿姆斯特朗 |
[04:57] | Report back on everything he says. | 跟我汇报他说的每一个字 |
[04:58] | Yes, sir.I won’t let you down. | 好的长官 不会让你失望的 |
[05:01] | Good. | 好 |
[05:08] | Commander –We don’t have to talk now, | – 指挥官 – 现在不需要谈 |
[05:10] | but when we do, | 但我们谈的时候 |
[05:11] | you have the rightto have a union rep present. | 你有权找一个工会代表 |
[05:13] | I don’t need a rep. I need protection. | 我不需要代表 我需要保护 |
[05:15] | From who? Harper. | – 谁会伤害你 – 哈珀 |
[05:17] | She’s in on it, too. | 她也参与了 |
[05:39] | Nolan, what the hell is going on? | 诺兰 怎么回事 |
[05:40] | Harper, I’ve really stepped in it. | 哈珀 我惹大事了 |
[05:43] | Armstrong lured me to his place, | 阿姆斯特朗引诱我去他家 |
[05:45] | made me think it was to confess,but it was a set-up. | 让我觉得他要坦白了 但我被陷害了 |
[05:46] | He planted evidence in my house. | 他把证据栽赃到我家里了 |
[05:48] | Why the hell didn’t you call me before you went… | 你之前干嘛不打给我 |
[05:52] | Please tell me you at least taped the conversation. | 你至少录音了吧 |
[05:54] | Yeah, that would have been smart. | 这样确实会蛮明智的 |
[05:56] | Well, that would explain why there are cops at my front door. | 那就说的通了 怪不得我家门口有警察 |
[05:58] | Armstrong needs to frame both of us | 为了这事能成 阿姆斯特朗需要把咱俩 |
[06:00] | in order for this to work. | 一起给陷害了 |
[06:01] | He break into your house, too? | 他也跑去你家了吗 |
[06:03] | No. My security system would have nuked him. | 没 我家的安保系统会搞炸他的 |
[06:05] | I should really invest in one of those. | 我也应该投资一个的 |
[06:06] | Yep. It’s a little late for that. | 现在有点晚了 |
[06:08] | I am really sorry, Nyla. | 真对不起啊 妮拉 |
[06:11] | Yeah, and I am really looking forward to yelling at you | 等我们去到另一边的时候 |
[06:13] | when we are on the other side of this. | 我真的很期待骂死你呢 |
[06:15] | I think you mean “if.” | 你是说如果还有可能吧 |
[06:19] | Be smart, Nolan. | 放聪明点 诺兰 |
[06:20] | It only gets bumpier from here. | 之后的路只会越来越难走 |
[06:22] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[06:24] | Try not to make a mess. | 尽量不要给我搞乱 |
[06:26] | There is a gun safe in the hall closet. | 大厅柜子里有个枪支保险柜 |
[06:28] | Keys are here.Lock up when you’re done. | 这是钥匙 弄完后锁起来 |
[06:31] | We going to the station? | 要去局里吗 |
[06:32] | No. Internal Affairs. | 不 去内务部 |
[06:35] | Is this right?I’m afraid so. | – 是这样吗 – 是的 |
[06:38] | Your Honor, may I see the state’s | 法官大人 我能看一下局里的 |
[06:39] | probable cause affidavit?Care to cite? | – 可能原因证词吗 – 具体是哪条 |
[06:41] | 1538.5 PC, In Theodor. | 1538.5 PC 特奥多尔 |
[06:43] | Your Honor, I would object | 法官大人 我以 |
[06:44] | under evidence code 1040 through 1042, | 证据法第1040至1042条抗议 |
[06:47] | on the grounds that it may unnecessarily reveal | 理由是 这可能会不必要的显露出 |
[06:49] | information, sources, and investigative tactics. | 信息 来源以及侦查策略 |
[06:54] | Well, given that the subject of the search | 但是要搜查的目标人员就是警官 |
[06:55] | is a police officer familiar with investigative tactics, | 他是很熟悉侦查策略 |
[06:58] | evidence code section 1040 should not apply. | 所以证据法1040不适用 |
[07:01] | Respectfully.What exactly are the charges | – 无意冒犯哈 – 到底你们局里 |
[07:03] | the state is considering against Officer Nolan? | 要因为什么起诉诺兰警官呢 |
[07:05] | Well, for starters, assault with a deadly weapon, | 首先 用致命武器袭击 |
[07:07] | attempted murder of a peace officer, | 试图谋杀另一名警官 |
[07:09] | and conspiracy. | 以及共谋罪 |
[07:10] | Clearly an act of self-defense. | 这显然是自我防卫啊 |
[07:13] | Detective Armstrong lured Officer Nolan to his house, | 阿姆斯特朗探长引诱了诺兰警官去到他家 |
[07:15] | pulled a weapon, and fired. | 抽出了武器 然后开枪了 |
[07:16] | Now, Officer Nolan returned fire in self-defense, | 然后 诺兰警官为了自卫也回击了 |
[07:19] | and no physical evidence listed here asserts otherwise. | 并且这里没有列出其他物证了 |
[07:22] | Sadly, Your Honor, an informantas corroborated | 但是呢 法官大人 有一位线人 |
[07:24] | Detective Armstrong’s account. | 代表阿姆斯特朗探员证实 |
[07:26] | In a sworn statement, he identified Officer Nolan | 誓词里面声称 诺兰警官 |
[07:29] | as working with the Derian crime family. | 是跟德里安犯罪家族一起的 |
[07:31] | Um, but their informant has not be certified “tested” | 但是这名线人没有经过证实 |
[07:34] | or “reliable.” | 并不一定可信啊 |
[07:35] | And with personal jeopardy | 考虑到这个案子里 |
[07:37] | as a murder suspect in this very case, | 作为谋杀嫌疑犯的个人危险 |
[07:39] | his account can hardly be considered credible | 不进行交叉对比的话 |
[07:41] | without cross-examination. | 很难相信这名证人的所言之词啊 |
[07:46] | The state makes the case | 如果有证据表明 |
[07:47] | corruption exists within the division. | 部门内部存在腐败行为 |
[07:49] | Officer Nolan is connected to that, | 且诺兰警官与此事有关 |
[07:51] | and there is imminent threat to the destruction of evidence | 如果不立即采取行动 |
[07:53] | without expedient action. | 则会有毁灭证据的风险 |
[08:00] | Aren’t you two married? | 你俩不是结婚了吗 |
[08:01] | – Almost. – Soon. | – 差不多 – 快了 |
[08:02] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[08:04] | And good night. | 还有晚安 |
[08:08] | You did great back there. | 你刚才做得很好 |
[08:10] | Thanks. You didn’t make it easy. | 谢谢 要不是你会更容易 |
[08:13] | Wesley… | 维斯利 |
[08:16] | …tell Nolan I’m rooting for him. | 告诉诺兰我支持他 |
[08:21] | Sergeant, Judge Paloma signed the warrant at 0319 hours. | 警长 帕洛玛法官在凌晨3点19分签署了搜查令 |
[08:24] | Endorsed for night service. | 赞同夜间工作 |
[08:26] | You’re green and go. | 你可以行动了 |
[08:27] | Please be careful. | 千万要小心 |
[08:29] | Nolan, you’re out of time. | 诺兰 你没时间了 |
[08:30] | They’re coming in. | 他们要来了 |
[08:31] | Don’t resist. Don’t say anything. | 别反抗 什么也别说 |
[08:33] | I’ll meet you at the station. | 我在警局等你 |
[09:01] | Put your hands behind your back. | 把手放到背后 |
[09:03] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[09:05] | Am I under arrest? | 我被捕了吗 |
[09:07] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[09:09] | We got to do everything by the book. | 一切得照章办事 |
[09:11] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[09:17] | Please tell me that Armstrong has got cops all over him. | 告诉我那个阿姆斯特朗已经被警察包围了 |
[09:19] | Yeah, I can’t do that. You know why. | 我不能这样做 你懂的 |
[09:21] | Come on. You cannot believe that Nolan is dirty. | 得了吧 你不会相信诺兰是黑警吧 |
[09:23] | – We don’t. – Chen. | – 我们不信 – 陈 |
[09:25] | I got it from here. | 这里由我接手 |
[09:27] | Head to Nolan’s. Assist in the search. | 去诺兰的房间 协助搜查 |
[09:29] | – Yes, sir. – Sergeant. | – 是 长官 – 警长 |
[09:35] | Uh…never mind. | 算了 |
[09:39] | – Sir – Save it for upstairs. | – 长官 – 省省吧 上去再说 |
[09:42] | Nolan? Do you understand? | 诺兰 你明白吗 |
[09:44] | Nolan. | 诺兰 |
[09:46] | What? | 什么 |
[09:47] | Technically, you’re not under arrest. | 严格来说 你没有被捕 |
[09:48] | You’re cooperating. | 你很配合 |
[09:50] | But once you’re not free to leave beyond a brief detention, | 但是一旦超过暂押时限你就不能随意离开 |
[09:53] | that constitutes an arrest and starts the clock. | 就构成逮捕并开始计时 |
[09:55] | D.A. will have 72 hours to present their case against you. | 地方检察官将有72小时起诉你 |
[09:57] | Yeah, I-I know — I know that. | 是 我知道 我明白 |
[10:00] | Of course. | 你当然知道 |
[10:02] | But I also know that you’re in shock, | 我知道你还没缓过来 |
[10:03] | and I need you to focus. | 但我需要你集中注意力 |
[10:05] | If convicted, you’re looking at 25 years, | 如果被判有罪 即将面临25年牢狱之灾 |
[10:07] | which is why you need to let me do all the talking. | 所以一切交给我来处理 |
[10:09] | One mistake, one ill-chosen word, | 一个失误 一个用词不当 |
[10:11] | and you are going to prison. | 你就要坐牢 |
[10:12] | But we don’t have to play it like that. | 但我们不必这样 |
[10:13] | The truth is on my side. | 真相是站在我这边的 |
[10:15] | And you think that means something? | 你以为这有什么用 |
[10:16] | If you were any other defendant — | 如果你是其他被告 |
[10:18] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:19] | – Never mind. – No, I want to know. | – 无所谓了 – 不 我想知道 |
[10:21] | If I was any other defendant, what? | 如果我是其他被告就怎么了 |
[10:25] | You are a white man. A cop. | 你是白种人 一名警察 |
[10:28] | You have already been treated with a level of deference | 你已经受到相当的区别对待了 |
[10:30] | my other clients would never get. | 是我其他客户永远得不到的 |
[10:31] | If you were Black or Brown, | 如果你是黑人或棕色人种 |
[10:33] | the police would’ve created exigent circumstances | 警察会制造紧急状况 |
[10:35] | and kicked the door in, | 直接破门而入 |
[10:37] | shot you if they thought you reacted aggressively, | 如果他们认为你反应过激就会开枪 |
[10:40] | arrested you if you surrendered, | 若是你投降就会逮捕你 |
[10:42] | confident that the D.A. would bully you | 地方检察官肯定会逼你 |
[10:43] | into a plea deal. | 签订认罪协议 |
[10:44] | That’s not fair. I’m not that kind of cop. | 这不公平 我不是那种警察 |
[10:46] | – Neither is Grey. – You telling me you’ve never bent the rules? | – 格雷也不是 – 别说你从来没有违过规 |
[10:50] | Not like that. | 不是你想的那样 |
[10:54] | Look, you have a chance to survive this | 听着 由于你的为人 |
[10:56] | because of who you are. | 你有机会能挺过这关 |
[10:58] | But only if you do exactly what I say. | 但必须完全照我说的做 |
[11:02] | Can you handle that? | 你能做到吗 |
[11:05] | It’s been alleged that the Derian crime family | 据说德里安犯罪家族 |
[11:08] | recruited you during your tenure as an undercover operative. | 在你担任卧底期间招募了你 |
[11:11] | In exchange for money and concealing your identity, | 作为金钱和隐藏身份的交换 |
[11:14] | you provided sensitive police intelligence | 你向他们提供了敏感的警方情报 |
[11:17] | which helped them avoid prosecution. | 帮他们避免了被起诉 |
[11:19] | Now, is there any truth to this? | 告诉我是真的吗 |
[11:21] | Any bit at all? | 有没有一点说得是真的 |
[11:22] | Absolutely not, sir. | 绝对没有 长官 |
[11:24] | That is Armstrong’s truth. | 事实上是阿姆斯特朗 |
[11:25] | He did those things, | 这些事都是他做的 |
[11:26] | and he is using me and Nolan to cover his tracks. | 他利用我和诺兰掩盖他的行径 |
[11:30] | Detective Armstrong has an unblemished record | 阿姆斯特朗警探在这间警局的履历 |
[11:33] | here in this Department. | 毫无污点 |
[11:35] | So I’m gonna need to see some pretty serious evidence | 所以必须给我相当强有力的证据 |
[11:38] | to substantiate that. | 证明你说的话 |
[11:39] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[11:41] | We have body cam and dash cam video | 我们有随身录像和行车记录仪录像 |
[11:43] | that shows Armstrong making a series of texts | 显示阿姆斯特朗在追捕杀害里奥斯警官凶手的过程中 |
[11:45] | at critical moments during the hunt | 有好几个关键时刻 |
[11:47] | for Officer Rios’ killer. | 都在发信息 |
[11:48] | It was Armstrong who redirected Nolan | 是阿姆斯特朗重新引导诺兰 |
[11:50] | into booking the murder weapon into evidence | 将凶器列为证据 |
[11:52] | so that Erin Cole could steal the gun from Nolan’s shop. | 好让艾琳·科尔从诺兰的店里把枪偷走 |
[11:56] | Look, you can see here — Armstrong hands her a note. | 这里可以看到 阿姆斯特朗递给她一张纸条 |
[11:58] | Do you have that note? | 你有那张纸条吗 |
[12:00] | No, sir. | 没有 |
[12:01] | Then how can you know what was on it? | 那你怎么知道上面写的什么 |
[12:03] | I can’t know for sure, but I — | 我也不确定 但是 |
[12:05] | Armstrong says that you and Nolan | 阿姆斯特朗说因为他盯上了你 |
[12:08] | lured him to the oil fields under false pretenses | 于是你和诺兰借口引诱他去油田 |
[12:11] | planning to kill him because he was onto you. | 并计划杀害他 |
[12:13] | That’s another lie. | 他说谎 |
[12:14] | We were trying to identify | 我们当时试图确认 |
[12:16] | the burner phone number he was using | 他使用的一次性手机号 |
[12:17] | in hopes of getting our hands on his call and text records. | 希望能查到他的通话和短信记录 |
[12:20] | – And did you get any? – No. | – 那你查到了吗 – 没有 |
[12:23] | I mean, we did identify the phone number, | 我们查出了电话号码 |
[12:25] | but the phone had just been activated that morning. | 但手机是那天早上才激活的 |
[12:28] | Which is when we decided that Officer Nolan | 于是我们决定诺兰警官 |
[12:31] | should go speak with Rosalind Dyer in prison. | 应该跟监狱里的罗莎琳德·戴尔谈谈 |
[12:33] | – What? Why? – We figured she would have | – 什么 为什么 – 我们认为 |
[12:35] | some sort of insight into his criminality. | 她可能对他的犯罪行为有所了解 |
[12:37] | She also tried to have Armstrong murdered a few months ago, | 在几个月前她还试图谋杀阿姆斯特朗 |
[12:40] | which makes it believable | 这会让人相信 |
[12:41] | that Nolan went to her to conspire with her. | 诺兰是去找她合谋 |
[12:44] | No. No. That is not what happened. | 不 事情不是这样的 |
[12:45] | Look, this is Nolan’s body cam | 看 这是阿姆斯特朗对伊琳·科尔开枪时 |
[12:47] | from when Armstrong shot Erin Cole. | 诺兰随身录像拍下的影像 |
[12:49] | You can clearly see | 可以清晰看到 |
[12:50] | that she says his name before she sees him. | 她在看见他之前就喊出他的名字 |
[12:52] | Why didn’t you come forward with Officer Nolan’s suspicions | 在你私自采取调查行动前 |
[12:55] | prior to taking investigative action on your own? | 为什么不先上报诺兰警官的嫌疑 |
[12:59] | Why didn’t you instruct your trainee to trust the system? | 为什么不指导你的学员相信这个体系 |
[13:04] | I can see now that I made a mistake. | 现在我知道我犯了个错 |
[13:05] | But at the time, I did not think | 但那个时候 我觉得 |
[13:08] | that it was in the department’s best interest | 在没有更多证据的情况下诋毁同事 |
[13:10] | to disparage a fellow officer without additional evidence — | 有损警局的利益 |
[13:13] | That is not your damn job! | 那不是你的工作 |
[13:16] | What does the placard say on my desk? | 我桌上的名牌写了什么 |
[13:18] | Commander. Internal Affairs. | 内部事务指挥官 |
[13:21] | This office is the only investigative unit | 这间办公室是由加州宪法 |
[13:25] | required by the California Constitution. | 唯一指定的调查单位 |
[13:27] | Do you know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[13:29] | Because police officers are infused | 因为警察被赋予了 |
[13:31] | with the power of the state, | 国家的权利 |
[13:33] | the power to take a life in pursuit of justice, | 为追求正义而剥夺生命的权利 |
[13:37] | power that is all too easily abused. | 也是一种很容易滥用的权利 |
[13:41] | And yet at every turn, cops like you | 结果每次都被像你这样的警察 |
[13:44] | look at us like the enemy — the rat squad! | 把我们当做敌人 像过街老鼠一样避之不及 |
[13:47] | How the hell do you expect me to root out problem cops | 你们处处跟我作对 |
[13:51] | when I’m sabotaged at every turn?! | 还怎么指望我铲除有问题的警察 |
[13:56] | We are going to tear your life apart, Detective. | 我们会对你进行彻查的 警探 |
[13:59] | And if we find as much as a typo | 在你即将写的证词里 |
[14:01] | in the statement you’re about to write, | 只要被我们发现哪怕一个错字 |
[14:04] | you won’t be a cop anymore. | 你就再也不能做警察了 |
[14:10] | We should be tearing Armstrong’s house apart, not Nolan’s. | 我们应该彻查阿姆斯特朗的家 而不是诺兰的 |
[14:13] | Relax, Boot. We’re doing both. | 放松点 菜鸟 我们都会查的 |
[14:15] | Look, we got a job to do. We can’t play favorites. | 这是我们的工作 不能厚此薄彼 |
[14:16] | There is no way that Harper and Nolan are dirty. | 哈珀和诺兰不可能是黑警 |
[14:19] | Three days ago, you’d have said the same thing about Erin Cole. | 三天前 你也这样说艾琳·科尔 |
[14:21] | Y– Sure. | 好吧 |
[14:22] | But I know Nolan | 但我了解诺兰 |
[14:24] | a hell of a lot better than I knew Erin, and so do you. | 比艾琳了解多了 你也是 |
[14:26] | He’s got the strongest moral compass of us all. | 我们所有人里 他最有道德感 |
[14:29] | Maybe. Or maybe that’s only who he is when it’s easy. | 也许吧 但也许他只是在轻松环境下是这样的人 |
[14:31] | Look, at the end of the day, | 不管怎么说 |
[14:33] | we only think we know other people. | 我们只是以为自己了解别人 |
[14:35] | I learned that the hard way. | 对此我有过惨痛教训 |
[14:48] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[14:49] | Time for another Fresca. | 到了再来杯弗雷斯卡的时候 |
[14:50] | What’s going on? | 现在怎样了 |
[14:51] | Not much, really. | 没什么好看的 |
[14:52] | “General Hospital’s” on in a few. | 不过综合医院节目马上要开播了 |
[14:54] | No. | 不 |
[14:56] | With Nolan. | 我是说诺兰的事 |
[14:57] | Oh, he’s in custody. | 他被拘留了 |
[14:59] | Getting the full cavity search from I.A. | 内务调查处正在给他做全面体腔检查 |
[15:01] | You know, I never trusted that guy. | 我从来没信任过那家伙 |
[15:03] | Nobody’s that nice. | 谁会这么好 |
[15:04] | They find anything at his house? | 在他家有什么发现吗 |
[15:05] | W– You’re awake. | 你醒了 |
[15:07] | You were supposed to text me. | 你该通知我的 |
[15:08] | Well, he’s filling me in. | 他在跟我汇报进展 |
[15:09] | That’s not really his job. | 那不是他的工作 |
[15:12] | As long as we’re talking, can I ask you a question? | 既然开始说话了 能否问你个问题 |
[15:14] | Yeah, of course. | 当然可以 |
[15:15] | Look, you said that Nolan | 你说诺兰 |
[15:18] | – came to your house to kill you. – Yeah. | – 去你家杀你 – 对 |
[15:20] | But first, he told you about | 在此之前 他告诉你 |
[15:22] | a bunch of evidence hidden at his place? | 他家藏了很多证据 |
[15:24] | Why would he waste time doing that? | 他为什么要浪费时间这样做 |
[15:25] | Nolan’s a talker. | 因为诺兰话多 |
[15:28] | – You know him. – Yeah. I do. | – 你了解的 – 对 我知道 |
[15:30] | But he’s not a boaster, | 但他不吹牛 |
[15:32] | and he’s definitely not stupid. | 而且他肯定不傻 |
[15:35] | You accusing me of something, Boot? | 你是在指控我吗 菜鸟 |
[15:39] | No, sir. | 不是的 长官 |
[15:41] | Just trying to wrap my brain around this. | 只是想搞清楚怎么回事 |
[15:45] | Look. | 好吧 |
[15:47] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[15:48] | I g– I get it. | 我都明白 |
[15:50] | We all feel betrayed. | 我们都觉得被背叛了 |
[15:53] | It’s heartbreaking to find out | 发现你关心的人 |
[15:54] | that somebody you cared about | 不是你想的那样 |
[15:56] | isn’t who you think they are. | 的确让人伤心 |
[15:57] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[16:01] | I-I-I’m sorry. I-I got to close my eyes. | 我很抱歉 我得闭会儿眼睛 |
[16:04] | That surgery took it out of me. | 手术让我太累了 |
[16:05] | I’m just…Sure thing. | – 我只是 – 好吧 |
[16:08] | We’ll be right outside.Yeah. | – 我们就在外面 – 好的 |
[16:10] | Smitty. | 走了 |
[16:26] | Find anything?Not yet. | – 发现什么了吗 – 还没 |
[16:27] | Maybe there’s nothing to find. | 也许这里没有什么值得找的 |
[16:29] | Yeah, or maybe Nolan was trained to know where cops would look. | 或者诺兰被训练过 知道警察会找哪里 |
[16:31] | Hell, he built this place up from the studs. | 该死 他自己把这地方建起来了 |
[16:33] | Probably designed a hidey-hole we’ll never find. | 可能是设计了一个我们永远找不到的藏身之处 |
[16:35] | Did we do all this? | 这些都是我们做的吗 |
[16:36] | Grey said the wall was ripped apart before he came in. | 格雷说墙在他进来之前就被撕裂了 |
[16:38] | Why would Nolan do that? | 诺兰为什么要这么做 |
[16:40] | Don’t know. Don’t care.No, think about it. | – 不知道 不在乎 – 不 想想看 |
[16:42] | Armstrong insists that Nolan tried to kill him. | 阿姆斯特朗坚称诺兰想杀他 |
[16:44] | But then why did Nolan leave before the job was done? | 那为什么诺兰在杀了他之前就离开了 |
[16:46] | Why rush back here and tear the walls up? | 为什么要冲回来把墙拆了 |
[16:48] | I’ll tell you why — | 我来告诉你为什么 |
[16:50] | it’s because he’s looking for the evidence, too. | 因为他也在找证据 |
[16:52] | Bradford. | 布拉德福德 |
[16:56] | You see, now, that’s a proper hidey-hole. | 你看 那真是个藏身妙处 |
[16:58] | For a civilian. | 对于平民来说是的 |
[17:00] | You just got done saying | 可你刚才说 |
[17:01] | Nolan would build something we’d never find. | 诺兰会建些我们找不到的东西 |
[17:02] | Maybe I overestimated the guy. | 也许我高估了他 |
[17:04] | Mm, no. | 不 |
[17:05] | Look, Nolan’s a lot of things, but he’s not sloppy. | 诺兰有很多缺点 但他从不马虎 |
[17:09] | He comes in here, desperate, rips open the walls, | 他绝望地闯进来 撕开了墙壁 |
[17:12] | ends up in the bedroom, | 最后进了卧室 |
[17:14] | finds the opening behind the bed | 找到了床后面的开口 |
[17:15] | filled with whatever Armstrong hid in there — | 装满了阿姆斯特朗藏在里面的东西 |
[17:17] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[17:19] | And then… | 然后 |
[17:39] | You don’t think that’s random garbage, do you? | 你不会觉得那是随意摆放的垃圾吧 |
[17:41] | No, that’s Nolan being smart. | 不 那正是诺兰的聪明之处 |
[17:42] | He knew we’d find the goods, | 他知道我们会找到东西 |
[17:44] | so he chucked them down the hill. | 所以他把它们扔下了山 |
[17:45] | Our warrant is for Nolan’s property, not the neighbor’s. | 我们的搜查令是搜查诺兰的财产 不是邻居的 |
[17:47] | So, if we open that bag without a Steagald warrant, | 如果我们在没有斯蒂格德搜查令的情况下打开那个包 |
[17:49] | anything we find in there will be inadmissible. | 我们在里面发现的任何东西都不能作为证据 |
[17:51] | Exactly. So let’s go get that warrant. | 完全正确 我们去申请搜查令吧 |
[17:53] | Go for it. But it’s a waste of time. | 去吧 但这是浪费时间 |
[17:57] | What?Look, that is not the evidence. | – 什么 – 那不是证据 |
[17:59] | Nolan wouldn’t jeopardize evidence | 诺兰不会拿证据冒险 |
[18:01] | by throwing it down a hill, | 就这样把它扔下山 |
[18:02] | where it could be damaged or destroyed. | 因为可能会被损坏或被摧毁 |
[18:04] | If I’m right and he’s innocent, | 如果我是对的 他是无辜的 |
[18:05] | then that means the real evidence | 那就意味着真正的证据 |
[18:07] | is hidden somewhere in this house. | 就藏在这房子里 |
[18:09] | That bag is just a fake-out meant to buy him some time. | 那个包只是为了给他争取点时间而伪造的 |
[18:12] | Time for what?To talk his way out of this. | – 争取什么时间 – 来摆脱这件事 |
[18:14] | Just remember, don’t say a word. | 记住 一个字也别说 |
[18:16] | I’ll do all the talking. | 我来负责所有的谈话 |
[18:20] | We’ll be making our own recording of this interview, | 我们会录下这次采访 |
[18:23] | as is our right. | 这是我们的权利 |
[18:24] | Further, I’m exercising our right | 而且 我要求行使我们的权利 |
[18:25] | to identify everyone monitoring. | 来确认每个监控者的身份 |
[18:26] | Very well. | 好的 |
[18:28] | I am Commander Percy West of the Internal Affairs Unit. | 我是内务部的珀西·韦斯特指挥官 |
[18:30] | Behind me in Observation is Sergeant Wade Grey, | 在我后面观察的是韦德·格雷中士 |
[18:33] | and Assistant District Attorney Luca Bravant. | 还有助理地方检察官卢卡·布拉凡特 |
[18:36] | Thank you. First of all — | 谢谢配合 首先 |
[18:37] | Oh, no. It doesn’t work that way. | 不不 不是这样的 |
[18:39] | Officer Nolan, per government code 3300 and Lybarger, | 诺兰警官 根据政府条例3300和莱伯格条例 |
[18:43] | I am required to advise | 我必须奉劝你 |
[18:45] | that you do nothave the right to remain silent. | 你没有权利保持沉默 |
[18:48] | Anything you say can and will be used against you. | 你所说的一切都将成为呈堂证供 |
[18:51] | Refusal to fully and completely answer all of my questions | 拒绝完整地回答我所有的问题 |
[18:55] | will result in your immediate termination | 会导致你立即被解雇 |
[18:57] | and referral to the District Attorney | 并转交给地方检察官 |
[18:59] | for prosecution. | 来起诉 |
[19:01] | Do you understand?Yes. | – 你清楚了吗 – 是的 |
[19:03] | Having received the Lybarger warning, | 收到莱伯格警告后 |
[19:06] | do you give up your right to remain silent, | 你是否放弃保持沉默的权利 |
[19:08] | and will you honestly and without reservation | 你愿意诚实而毫无保留吗 |
[19:10] | answer all of my questions? | 回答我所有的问题 |
[19:12] | Commander, my client has no intention of answering — | 指挥官 我的委托人无意回答 |
[19:14] | Yes. Yes. | – 是的 – 是的 |
[19:16] | I’ll answer all of your questions. | 我会回答你所有的问题 |
[19:17] | Honestly, completely, and without reservation. | 一五一十 毫无保留 |
[19:19] | No. He won’t. | 不 他不会 |
[19:21] | Not another word. | 别再说了 |
[19:21] | I have to do this. | 我必须这么做 |
[19:24] | No matter the consequences. | 不管后果如何 |
[19:33] | If everything you just said is true, | 如果你说的都是真的 |
[19:35] | then why did you flee the scene? | 那你为什么要逃离现场 |
[19:36] | I object to that characterization. | 我反对这种说辞 |
[19:38] | Officer Nolan left Armstrong’s house | 诺兰警官离开阿姆斯特朗家 |
[19:39] | because he was in fear for his life. | 是因为他担心自己的生命安全 |
[19:41] | Is that true?Not completely. | – 是这样吗 – 不完全是 |
[19:42] | John.I left Armstrong’s… | – 约翰 – 我离开了阿姆斯特朗的家 |
[19:46] | after he told me he had hidden | 是在他告诉我 |
[19:47] | incriminating evidence at my house. | 他在我家藏了犯罪证据之后 |
[19:49] | Honestly, I panicked. | 老实说 我惊慌失措 |
[19:50] | Rosalind got into my head at the prison. | 罗莎琳德在监狱里影响了我 |
[19:53] | She gave me slim odds at survival against Armstrong | 她说我和阿姆斯特朗对抗能赢可能性很小 |
[19:56] | because he was smarter than me | 因为他比我更聪明 |
[19:58] | and more ruthless. | 更无情 |
[20:00] | And she was right. | 她是对的 |
[20:02] | I never saw the frame coming. | 我从来没有想到他会陷害我 |
[20:03] | Where’s the evidence Armstrong planted? | 阿姆斯特朗栽赃的证据在哪里 |
[20:07] | It’s in the water heater. | 在热水器里 |
[20:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:11] | Told you so. | 早跟你说了 |
[20:16] | We got police files, a couple pistols, and a bunch of cash. | 我们找到了警方档案 几把手枪 还有一堆现金 |
[20:18] | Alright. CSU will process it. | 好的 鉴证组会处理的 |
[20:21] | If there’s as much as a single DNA strand | 只要上面有阿姆斯特朗的 |
[20:23] | from Armstrong on it, | 一点DNA链 |
[20:24] | we’ll know he’s involved. | 我们就知道他逃不了关系了 |
[20:26] | You up for another assignment? | 你准备接受另一项任务了吗 |
[20:27] | Whatever you need. | 随时可以 |
[20:28] | Drive up to Chowchilla | 开车去乔奇利亚 |
[20:29] | and retrieve the security footage | 取回昨天诺兰和罗莎琳德·戴尔会面 |
[20:31] | of Nolan’s meeting with Rosalind Dyer yesterday. | 的监控录像 |
[20:35] | What? Sir, I’m — I’m not sure | – 什么 – 长官 我 我不确定 |
[20:37] | we’re the right team for that assignment, | 我们这么做真的合适吗 |
[20:38] | given Chen’s history with Rosalind Dyer. | 鉴于陈和罗莎琳德·戴尔的过往 |
[20:39] | What assignment? | 要做什么 |
[20:41] | He wants us to get the surveillance tape | 他想让我们拿到诺兰 |
[20:42] | from Nolan’s meeting with Rosalind yesterday. | 昨天和罗莎琳德会面的监控录像 |
[20:44] | What the hell was he doing meeting with Rosalind? | 他到底为什么要见罗莎琳德 |
[20:46] | It’s your call, Bradford. | 由你决定 布拉德福德 |
[20:47] | You’re her T.O. I trust your judgment. | 你是她的长官 我相信你的判断 |
[20:50] | Tim, it’s not a problem. | 提姆 这不是问题 |
[20:55] | Okay. Yeah, we can handle it. | 好吧 我们能搞定 |
[20:59] | Sir, good intentions aside, I know I made a mess of this. | 长官 虽然我是出于好意 但我知道我搞砸了 |
[21:02] | You have to let me tryand fix it.You can’t. | – 你得让我试着弥补 – 你不能 |
[21:04] | Even if everything you told me is true | 即使你跟我说的都是真的 |
[21:06] | and Detective Armstrong is guilty as sin, | 阿姆斯特朗警探是有罪的 |
[21:09] | your actions might very well have allowed him | 你的行为很可能会让他得逞 |
[21:12] | to muddy the waters enough to escape punishment. | 把事情弄得一团糟从而逃脱惩罚 |
[21:14] | Yes, sir. I understand. | 是的 长官 我知道 |
[21:15] | And that’ll be my burden to bear. | 那将是我的责任 |
[21:16] | But right now, we have bigger fish than Armstrong. | 但现在 我们有比阿姆斯特朗更大的鱼 |
[21:18] | Ruben Derian has been laughing at this department for years. | 鲁本·德里安已经嘲笑我们部门很多年了 |
[21:22] | Because of him, two cops are dead. | 因为他 两名警察死了 |
[21:24] | He has to pay for that, and I can make it happen. | 他必须为此付出代价 而我可以让他付出代价 |
[21:26] | Let me wear a wire. | 让我戴上窃听器 |
[21:28] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[21:29] | Look, it’s not as crazy as it sounds. | 没听起来那么疯狂 |
[21:30] | Yes.Yes, it is. | 不 就有这么疯狂 |
[21:31] | O-Okay, listen. Just… | 好吧 听着 只要 |
[21:33] | Ruben Derian is used to playing with loaded dice. | 鲁本·德里安习惯了玩有筹码的骰子 |
[21:36] | He’s always a step ahead of us | 他总是比我们先一步 |
[21:37] | because Armstrong’s been feeding him intel, | 因为阿姆斯特朗一直在给他提供情报 |
[21:38] | but now, for the first time, he’s flying blind. | 但现在 是他第一次在盲目飞行 |
[21:42] | He’s gonna be desperate to know what’s going on, | 他会迫不及待地想知道发生了什么 |
[21:44] | whether the frame on me is working, | 我身上的栽赃是否还起作用 |
[21:46] | whether Armstrong has flipped. | 阿姆斯特朗有没有反水 |
[21:48] | And why would he listen to you? | 他为什么要听你的 |
[21:49] | I’m the only guy more desperate than he is. | 我是唯一一个比他更绝望的人 |
[21:51] | Look, Armstrong is burned in this department | 无论如何 阿姆斯特朗在警局 |
[21:53] | no matter what. | 已经完蛋了 |
[21:54] | But if Ruben can get Serj to admit to the frame, | 但如果鲁本能让他承认陷害了我 |
[21:57] | I’m redeemed. | 我就清白了 |
[21:58] | I can stay on the job. | 我可以继续工作 |
[22:00] | Ruben will see the value in that. | 鲁本会看到其中的价值 |
[22:02] | He’ll have a new molewith another 20 years left on the job. | 他还得再干20年才会有新的内奸 |
[22:05] | 15 maybe. | 也可能15年 |
[22:06] | We’re done, Officer Nolan. | 我们谈完了 诺兰警官 |
[22:10] | He just saved your life. | 他刚刚救了你的命 |
[22:12] | The odds of Ruben buying your act are slim to none. | 鲁本相信你表演的可能性微乎其微 |
[22:14] | Well, he wouldn’t have to buy it. | 本来就不用他相信 |
[22:16] | A meeting alone would constitute cons– conspiracy. | 单独见面就构成了阴谋 |
[22:19] | And if he shoots you on sight? | 如果他看见你就开枪 |
[22:22] | Then the D.A. could indict him for capital murder. | 然后地方检察官就可以起诉他谋杀 |
[22:25] | Sir… | 长官 |
[22:28] | Sergeant, I know I can’t undo the mistakes I’ve made, | 中士 我知道我不能弥补我犯下的错误 |
[22:32] | but I can help make things right. | 但我能尽量帮忙 |
[22:35] | No matter what it costs me. | 无论付出什么代价 |
[22:44] | You are, without a doubt, | 毫无疑问 |
[22:47] | the biggest pain in my ass I’ve suffered | 工作了25年 |
[22:48] | in 25 years on the job. | 你是我最讨厌的人 |
[22:50] | Is that a yes? | 你是答应了吗 |
[22:52] | Vice has a C.I. in the Derian organization. | 缉毒组在德里安组织里有个线人 |
[22:54] | He works at one of their karaoke bars. | 他在他们的一家卡拉ok酒吧工作 |
[22:57] | We can use him to spin Ruben, | 我们可以利用他来说服鲁本 |
[22:59] | giving you a fighting chance to convince the Derians | 给你一个绝佳的机会 |
[23:01] | that you’re desperate to make a deal. | 让德里安家族相信你非常想做这笔交易 |
[23:05] | I quit. | 你另找律师吧 |
[23:15] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[23:17] | How’s it going? | 怎样了 |
[23:19] | Uh, my client just staged a mutiny. | 我的委托人刚刚策划了一场叛变 |
[23:22] | Now he’s trying to get himself killed. | 现在他又想害死自己 |
[23:23] | Can we talk? I can’t. | – 我们可以谈谈吗 – 不能 |
[23:25] | I’m retracing Armstrong’s movements for I.A. — | 我在为内务部追溯阿姆斯特朗的行踪 |
[23:26] | Wesley. | 维斯利 |
[23:30] | You know I peed on that, right? | 你知道我尿在上面了吧 |
[23:32] | Angela. I’m just saying, | – 安琪拉 – 我只是说 |
[23:33] | you might want to wash your hands. | 你最好去洗个手 |
[23:35] | Angela. | 安琪拉 |
[23:36] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[23:37] | Why do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[23:40] | I mean, you don’t want to have a kid? | 你是不想要孩子吗 |
[23:41] | This isn’t how it was supposed to go. | 事情不应该是这样的 |
[23:45] | I wanted the storybook wedding | 我想要童话般的婚礼 |
[23:47] | and the honeymoon that we’d never forget. | 我想拥有一个永生难忘的蜜月 |
[23:50] | I wanted the romance before the responsibility. | 我想在承担责任之前好好地爱一场 |
[23:54] | I wanted to be ready. | 我想等到时机合适 |
[23:56] | We can still have all of that. | 我们仍然可以拥有这些 |
[23:58] | No, we can’t. It won’t be the same. | 不会了 都会不一样了 |
[23:59] | No. | 我知道 |
[24:02] | Not all of it. | 有些部分会不一样 |
[24:07] | But here’s what will be the same — | 但不会变的是 |
[24:09] | You are gonna look beautiful in your dress. | 你穿上婚纱的样子是会那么的迷人 |
[24:12] | And I will cry when I see you walking down the aisle, | 看到你向我缓缓走来时我会流泪 |
[24:14] | and you’ll make fun of me for it for the rest of our lives. | 你会因此一辈子取笑我 |
[24:16] | No, I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[24:18] | Yeah, I will. | 好吧 我会的 |
[24:21] | This is our path, Angela. | 这是我们的人生方向 安吉拉 |
[24:24] | And it is not the one that we thought we were on yesterday, | 虽然跟我们昨天计划的不太一样 |
[24:26] | but we are still on it together. | 但我们还是会携手同行的 |
[24:28] | I promise when we look back at this moment, | 我保证当我们回首这一刻时 |
[24:31] | it will feel like the gift that it is. | 会觉得这是个礼物 |
[24:35] | You say that now, but once the hormones kick in, | 你虽然现在这么说 但等荷尔蒙开始作怪时 |
[24:37] | you’re in for a rough ride. | 你的日子就不好过了 |
[24:38] | Bring it on. | 尽管来吧 |
[24:40] | This is the part where you kiss me. | 你得亲我一下以示鼓励 |
[24:42] | I would, but I’m feeling super pukey right now. | 我也想 但是我现在超想吐 |
[24:44] | So…rain check? | 那先存着 |
[24:56] | What kind of a prison doesn’t have audio | 什么样的监狱 |
[24:58] | on their surveillance cameras? | 监控录像连声音都没有 |
[24:59] | Sound costs money. | 加声音要花钱的 |
[25:00] | Head back to the shop | 你先回车里去 |
[25:01] | while I go get a statement from Rosalind. | 我去给罗莎琳德录口供 |
[25:02] | What? No way. | 什么 不行 |
[25:04] | It’s for your own good. | 这是为你好 |
[25:05] | You have a personal connection. | 你跟她有私人感情在 |
[25:06] | So do you.It’s not the same. | – 你也是啊 – 这不一样 |
[25:08] | If I can’t handle talking to Rosalind | 如果我连跟一个关在笼子里的罗莎琳德 |
[25:09] | while she’s in a cage, I shouldn’t be a cop. | 都应付不了 我就不该当警察 |
[25:16] | Tim: We have a few questions to ask you. | 我们要问你几个问题 |
[25:17] | Shouldn’t take long. | 时间不会太长 |
[25:19] | Mm. This is about John, isn’t it? | 是来问我约翰的事吧 |
[25:21] | We know you talked to him about Armstrong yesterday. | 我们了解到你昨天跟阿姆斯特朗谈过 |
[25:23] | Can you describe the content of that conversation? | 能告诉我们谈话的内容吗 |
[25:26] | You know, I am so impressed with you. | 知道吗 我很佩服你 |
[25:30] | The way you handled what was obviously | 你处理这种 |
[25:31] | a very traumatic experience — | 可以说一场惨剧的方式 |
[25:34] | it’s inspiring. | 非常高超 |
[25:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:37] | That means a lot coming from you. | 你的认可对我来说意义重大 |
[25:39] | Rrow. | 行啊 |
[25:41] | So defiant. | 你是在挑衅 |
[25:42] | Alright, let’s stick to Nolan. | 我们还是来说诺兰吧 |
[25:44] | Just like you were when the lid came down on that barrel. | 就跟那个桶盖掉下来的时候一样 |
[25:47] | You know, it must have driven Caleb crazy — | 你知道 这会把凯勒布逼疯 |
[25:49] | denying him the fear | 亲手摧毁他的执念 |
[25:51] | he so desperately wanted to see in you. | 让他看到你根本没在怕 |
[25:53] | How — | 你是 |
[25:55] | Do I know that? | 我是怎么知道的 |
[26:01] | You think the camera in the barrel was for Caleb? | 你觉得桶里的摄像头是给凯勒布用的吗 |
[26:04] | Don’t listen to her, Chen. She’s just playing mind games. | 别听她的 她在玩心理游戏 |
[26:05] | Oh, I am totally playing mind games. | 我就是在玩心理游戏 |
[26:08] | But I’m not lying. | 但我也在诉说真相 |
[26:10] | * Stars shining bright above you * | 星星在你头顶闪耀 |
[26:16] | * Night breezes seem to whisper “I love you” Night breezes seem to whisper “I love you”* | 晚风似乎在低语我爱你 |
[26:21] | * Birds singing in the sycamore tree * | 鸟儿在梧桐树上歌唱 |
[26:24] | Knock it off. | 别唱了 |
[26:27] | The fierce protector. | 保护欲很强嘛 |
[26:29] | We’re done here. Let’s go. | 就到这吧 我们走吧 |
[26:31] | We’ll have I.A. follow up. | 我们会让内务小组跟进的 |
[26:34] | Armstrong’s lasted this long | 阿姆斯特朗坚持了这么久 |
[26:35] | because his contingency plans have contingencies. | 是因为他为所有的情况都做足了准备 |
[26:39] | Whatever you’ve already found, there’s more. | 不管你们已经找了什么 还会有更多 |
[26:42] | What did she mean by that? | 她说那话是什么意思 |
[26:43] | Armstrong’s prepared to run. | 阿姆斯特朗打算出逃 |
[26:45] | He’s got a go-bag hidden somewhere. | 他有个出逃应急包 不知藏在哪里 |
[26:48] | Lopez, I got something for you to chase down. | 洛佩兹 我需要你帮我查些东西 |
[26:50] | Sgt. Grey: So, we have to assume | 我们必须得假设 |
[26:52] | the Derians are watching the station, | 德里安人正在监控警局 |
[26:54] | so you’ll be on your own the second you leave. | 所以你一到那里 就要靠自己了 |
[26:56] | I heard a whisper y’all were up to something. | 我听说你们在谋划一个事情 |
[26:58] | I want in.Forget it. | – 我要加入 – 不可能 |
[27:00] | You are still under active investigation. | 你还在接受调查 |
[27:01] | And before you say “So’s Nolan,” | 在你说诺兰也是之前 |
[27:03] | there’s no operation without him, | 我得告诉你 没有他就没有这次行动 |
[27:05] | which is the onlyreason why he’s involved. | 这是他参与此事的唯一原因 |
[27:06] | Understood? | 明白了吗 |
[27:08] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[27:09] | Good. Then take a walk. | 好的 离开这吧 |
[27:12] | We will monitor you through audio bugs and GPS — | 我们会通过录音和定位对你进行监控 |
[27:14] | You have to believe the lie or else you can’t sell it. | 你必须要演得让他们信以为真 |
[27:17] | Ruben needs to feel like you are desperate enough | 鲁本需要感受到你的绝望 |
[27:19] | to betray everything you care about. | 那种要背叛你所在乎的一切的绝望 |
[27:21] | That shouldn’t be too hard to sell. | 应该不会太难 |
[27:22] | Anything else?Be careful. | – 还有别的吗 – 注意安全 |
[27:25] | But not too careful. | 但不要太过谨慎 |
[27:27] | Undercover is all about offense, | 卧底就是要主动表现 |
[27:28] | even when you are playing defense. | 尽管你是被动的那一方 |
[27:30] | Are you done?Yes. | – 你说完了吗 – 完了 |
[27:33] | No, no. | 没有 |
[27:35] | Don’t be afraid to pull the rip cord, okay? | 该求救的时候不要犹豫 好吗 |
[27:37] | Arresting Ruben Derian is not worth your life. | 鲁本·德里安不值得你去送命 |
[27:40] | NowI’m done. | 现在我说完了 |
[27:43] | Are you ready to do this? | 你准备好了吗 |
[27:45] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[27:46] | Woman: We have some breaking news | 突发新闻 |
[27:48] | in the recent scandal rocking the LAPD. | 最近的丑闻震惊了洛杉矶警局 |
[27:50] | A source inside the department tells KZYO | 有内部人士向本台透露 |
[27:53] | that Officer John Nolan, | 约翰·诺兰警官 |
[27:55] | a rookie in the Mid-Wilshire Division…Check, check. | 一位来自中威尔郡分局的新人警察 |
[27:57] | …has been suspended without pay, | 被停薪留职 |
[27:59] | and it appears that criminal charges | 而且随时将会面临 |
[28:00] | will be filed at any moment. | 刑事指控 |
[28:02] | * And now we’re thrivin’, ain’t nobody denyin’ * | 我们正在壮大 没人会否认 |
[28:05] | * This is my squad | 这就是我的队伍 |
[28:20] | Ruben: Who is this?It’s John Nolan. | – 是谁 – 我是约翰·诺兰 |
[28:21] | I’m hanging up.Wait. | – 我挂了 – 等等 |
[28:25] | If you don’t help me, I’m a dead man. | 帮我一把吧 我走投无路了 |
[28:26] | I’ll do anything. | 我愿意做任何事 |
[28:30] | Keep your phone on. | 先别挂 |
[28:32] | We’re in business. | 开工了 |
[28:33] | 8500 team, subject’s in play. | 8500分队 目标就位 |
[28:40] | Lopez, what’s up? | 洛佩兹 怎么了 |
[28:41] | Just cementing Armstrong’s timeline. | 我刚确认了一遍阿姆斯特朗的时间线 |
[28:43] | The good news is that his cellphone GPS | 好消息是 他的手机定位显示 |
[28:45] | puts him at Nolan’s house for over an hour yesterday. | 他昨天在诺兰家待了一个小时 |
[28:47] | That’s about how long it would take | 时间刚好够他在墙上挖个洞 |
[28:49] | to cut a hole in the wall and plant evidence. | 栽赃证据 |
[28:50] | Yes, sir. Good job. | – 对 – 做得好 |
[28:52] | Where you at now?Cemetery. | – 你现在在哪儿 – 在公墓 |
[28:54] | Armstrong spent 31 minutes here after he left Nolan’s. | 阿姆斯特朗离开诺兰家之后在这里呆了31分钟 |
[28:57] | Probably saying goodbye to his wife | 可能是跟他老婆道别 |
[28:58] | just in case things went sideways. | 以防他有不测 |
[29:00] | That’s what I thought, but then Tim called. | 我也是这么想的 但是提姆打来告诉我 |
[29:02] | Word is that Armstrong has a go-bag hidden somewhere. | 阿姆斯特朗应该在某处藏了个逃跑应急包 |
[29:05] | Wait a minute. You don’t think — | 你不会是认为 |
[29:06] | That he buried the bag on top of his wife’s coffin? | 他把应急包埋在他老婆的棺材旁边了吧 |
[29:08] | No. But I’m gonna do some digging anyway. | 不知道 反正我要挖一挖 |
[29:23] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[29:33] | What the hell was that? | 那边是怎么回事 |
[29:35] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[29:41] | It’s been three hours. How long before we give up? | 已经过3个小时了 我们还要等多久 |
[29:44] | Patience is a virtue, Officer Nolan. | 耐心是一种美德 诺兰警官 |
[29:45] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[29:51] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[29:52] | This is Nolan. | 我是诺兰 |
[29:54] | Hudson Avenue and Twelfth Street, 10 minutes. | 来哈德逊大道和第十二街的路口 10分钟后到 |
[29:56] | A second late and we’re gone. | 迟到一秒我们就走了 |
[29:58] | We’re green and go. | 行动开始 |
[30:00] | I repeat, we are green and go. | 重复一遍 行动开始 |
[30:03] | * Then get it all | 拿走一切 |
[30:06] | * You want it all? | 你想要一切 |
[30:08] | * Fight for it | 就为此争取 |
[30:12] | I just landed. | 我到了 |
[30:13] | 20 seconds to spare. No one in sight. | 距约定时间还剩20秒 四下无人 |
[30:15] | We’re in place. We’re watching on the drone. | 我们就位了 正在从无人机上观察 |
[30:18] | Get ready, Nolan. Black SUV coming your way. | 做好准备 诺兰 一辆黑色越野车正朝你驶过 |
[30:20] | I see it. | 看见了 |
[30:22] | Going dark. | 先消声了 |
[30:24] | * I’m out of pennies for that wishing well * | 我身无分文 无钱许愿 |
[30:25] | * So I’m throwing bodies, and they wish me well * | 所以我抛掉一切 他们祝我好运 |
[30:27] | Strip. | 脱衣服 |
[30:29] | What? | 什么 |
[30:30] | Clothes off. Shoes, too. Let’s go. | 衣服脱掉 鞋脱掉 上车 |
[30:32] | * Caged animals in a cube, chasing that salary * | 笼子里的动物 追逐着那份薪水 |
[30:35] | * Into this business like a knick to your femoral, bam * | 这一行就像一记重脚 砰 |
[30:37] | They’re stripping him of all the bugs. | 他身上的监控都被脱掉了 |
[30:40] | * Wanna cross my path, you gotta pay * | 想要和我相遇 就要付出代价 |
[30:41] | * Pull on up to the — | 一路向上 |
[30:43] | * Moved from your stomach up into your veins * | 从你的胃进入静脉 |
[30:44] | Seriously?You wanna roll in your underwear? | – 你是认真的吗 – 你想只穿着内裤坐车吗 |
[30:47] | Man: Should we pull the plug, sir? | 我们要终止吗 长官 |
[30:49] | Negative. Hold position. | 不 先守位待命 |
[30:51] | * Others already on their journey * | 别人已踏上旅程 |
[30:52] | * Fight for it | 为此争取 |
[30:53] | * You want it all? | 你想要一切 |
[30:56] | For your head. | 套住头 |
[30:56] | No way.No hood, no go. | – 不行 – 不套的话别想走 |
[30:58] | * You want it all? | 你想要一切 |
[31:01] | * Fight for it | 为此争取 |
[31:02] | Don’t suppose you washed this after the last guy. | 上一个人用过后你们没洗洗 |
[31:04] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[31:05] | * Then get it all | 得到一切 |
[31:07] | Sgt. Grey: All units, hold position. | 所有小组 守位待命 |
[31:09] | They’ll be watching for movement. | 他们会注意动静的 |
[31:10] | Drone operator, do not lose him. | 无人机 别跟丢了 |
[31:12] | Man: Roger that. | 收到 |
[31:30] | I have a call for you at the nurse’s station — | 有人打电话到护士站过找你 |
[31:32] | Sergeant Grey? | 一位叫格雷的警官 |
[31:34] | Boss is calling. | 老板的电话 |
[31:35] | Probably to sing my praises. | 可能是来表扬我的 |
[31:49] | Hello? | 喂 |
[31:50] | Hello, Nicholas. | 你好 尼古拉 |
[31:58] | How’s the gunshot wound? | 你的枪伤怎么样了 |
[31:59] | I’ll survive. | 死不了 |
[32:02] | I’m not so sure about that. | 这可不好说 |
[32:05] | You have made quite a mess. | 你把事情搞得一团糟 |
[32:07] | You can’t really believe | 你不会真的认为 |
[32:08] | that your slapdash frame job of Nolan | 你陷害诺兰的那些粗劣手法 |
[32:12] | Still got a couple cards up my sleeve. Not anymore. | – 我这还有几张王牌呢 – 没有了 |
[32:14] | You see, I’ve been turning those cards over for you. | 我已经帮你把牌都翻过来了 |
[32:17] | Who do you think told John about your little hidey-hole? | 不然你以为诺兰怎么找到你的小暗格的 |
[32:20] | And now I’ve told them about your go-bag. | 现在我也跟他们说了你的应急包了 |
[32:23] | You’re out of moves, Nick. Enjoy prison. | 你没招儿了 尼克 享受监狱吧 |
[32:34] | Man: Heads up. Losing visual. | 注意了 失去目标 |
[32:36] | They’re going in a tunnel. | 他们要进隧道了 |
[32:37] | Moving to the other side to intercept. | 去到另一边进行堵截 |
[32:38] | Let’s tighten up. We need eyes on ASAP. | 各单位注意 我们需要立刻有视野 |
[32:42] | You sure he said Grey? | 你确定他说他是格雷吗 |
[32:44] | Positive. Smitty. What are you — | – 确定 – 施密特 你干嘛呢 |
[32:55] | Target reacquired. | 重新看到目标 |
[32:57] | Jackson: Sergeant, Armstrong slipped his detail at the hospital. | 警长 阿姆斯特朗从医院跑了 |
[32:59] | He’s gone.All units, we need to get Nolan out now. | – 人没了 – 各单位 得赶紧把诺兰弄出来 |
[33:11] | Show me your hands! Show me your hands! | 举起手来 |
[33:13] | Roll down your window! Get your window down. | 窗户摇下来 |
[33:17] | Nolan. | 诺兰 |
[33:19] | Nolan’s out of the pocket. | 诺兰不见了 |
[33:20] | They must have switched him out in the tunnel. | 肯定是在隧道里给他换走了 |
[33:51] | You wanted to talk? So talk. | 你想聊吗 聊吧 |
[33:53] | But maybe first, explain to me | 不过首先呢 跟我解释一下 |
[33:55] | the surveillance team that was following you. | 为什么有警察跟踪你吧 |
[33:56] | That’s your fault. | 这是你的错 |
[33:58] | You didn’t give me any time to lose a tail. | 你没给我足够的时间收尾啊 |
[33:59] | What kind of sloppy protocols is Armstrong teaching you? | 阿姆斯特朗教给你的都什么破玩意啊 |
[34:02] | Why don’t you ask him yourself? | 你怎么不亲自问问他呢 |
[34:08] | It was a nice play, Nolan. | 干得漂亮 诺兰 |
[34:10] | It was a nice play. | 真的 |
[34:12] | And it might’ve worked, had I not called Ruben | 如果我要是没联系鲁本 |
[34:13] | and told him you were way too much of a Boy Scout | 告诉他你太正义了 不会出卖灵魂的话 |
[34:16] | to ever sell your soul. | 你的花招没准还能成 |
[34:18] | You wanna do the honors? | 你来吧 |
[34:23] | It’d actually be my pleasure. | 我的荣幸 |
[34:25] | Careful. Last time you tried this, you missed. | 小心了 上次你差点失手 |
[34:27] | Yeah. I made it too complicated. | 是啊 上次我搞的太复杂了 |
[34:29] | Having to pull the gun, flip the chair. | 又拔枪 又兜圈子的 |
[34:32] | This is gonna be much simpler. | 这次就简单多了 |
[34:35] | I’d ask for last words, but I’m sick of hearing your voice. | 我也想问你临终遗言 但我不想再听你讲话了 |
[34:38] | Wait! | 等下 |
[34:40] | What the…? | 怎么回事 |
[35:36] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗 |
[35:38] | Drop the gun! Now. On the ground. | 把枪放下 趴下 |
[35:41] | Right now. | 赶紧的 |
[35:45] | Take out your phone. Dial 911. | 手机拿出来 报警 |
[35:47] | Put it on speaker. Place it next to your gun. | 开免提 放在你的枪旁边 |
[35:52] | Woman: 911. What’s your emergency? | 报警中心 有什么紧急事件 |
[35:54] | This is Officer John Nolan, badge number 25253. | 我是约翰·诺兰警官 警号25253 |
[35:57] | I have multiple suspects in custody. | 我拘捕了几位嫌疑人 |
[35:59] | Requesting backup and ambulances, plural. | 需要支援和救护车 一辆不够 |
[36:02] | One victim, multiple gunshot wounds. | 其中一名受害者多处枪伤 |
[36:05] | Status unknown. Now, take off your clothes. | 状态未知 你把衣服脱下来 |
[36:07] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[36:08] | Not you. | 没说你 |
[36:09] | Strip. Now. | 脱衣服 赶紧的 |
[36:24] | Gunshot victim unconscious, not breathing. | 枪伤受害人无意识 无呼吸 |
[36:35] | So, I’ll make this quick. | 赶紧的吧 |
[36:37] | NOID N.O.I.D. | |
[36:39] | What does that stand for, Officer Nolan? | 是什么意思 诺兰警官 |
[36:40] | Notice of Intent to Discipline. | 拟进行纪律处分的通知 |
[36:41] | Why are you smiling? | 你笑什么 |
[36:43] | ‘Cause it means I still have a job. | 因为这表示我工作还没丢 |
[36:44] | Don’t celebrate yet. | 先别急着庆祝 |
[36:45] | You’re not gonna like what’s coming. | 你不会喜欢接下来的事情的 |
[36:47] | Neither will you, Detective Harper. | 你也一样 哈珀探员 |
[36:48] | Sir, can I say something, please? | 我能说句话吗 长官 |
[36:50] | As a training officer, I have one job, | 作为教官 我就一个工作 |
[36:52] | and that is to teach Officer Nolan | 就是教会诺兰警官 |
[36:54] | the right way to be a cop. | 如果正确的当一名警察 |
[36:55] | And…I failed. | 我失败了 |
[36:58] | I should bear all the consequences. | 我应该承担所有后果 |
[36:59] | Nyla, no.Yes. | – 诺兰 – 别 – 要的 |
[37:01] | As touching as this is, | 虽然很感动吧 |
[37:04] | Officer Nolan has received enough instruction | 诺兰警官已经经历很多 |
[37:05] | to know right from wrong. | 知道什么是对什么是错了 |
[37:07] | Clearly, I have given you both way too much leeway. | 显然是我给你俩自由过了火 |
[37:10] | That’s on me. | 这怪我 |
[37:11] | What is Noble Cause Corruption, Officer Nolan? | 崇高事业腐败是什么意思 诺兰警官 |
[37:14] | When an officer justifies bending or breaking the rules | 就是当一名执法人员 |
[37:16] | if they believe that infraction is being done | 在认为自己的违法行为 |
[37:18] | in the name of justice. | 是为了正义的时候 |
[37:19] | The ends justify the means. | 为达正当目的不择手段 |
[37:20] | The mind-set that bad behavior is okay | 只要是为了正义 |
[37:23] | as long as it produces justice | 却对自己的行为不管不顾的概念 |
[37:25] | is a cancer. | 是一种病态 |
[37:28] | And it’s long past time we treat it as such. | 之前我们也一直是这样对待的 |
[37:30] | Big changes are being made moving forward. | 之后要有重大改变了 |
[37:33] | Those changes are starting right here, right now. | 这些改变要从此刻 从这里开始 |
[37:35] | You both will receive | 你们俩都将 |
[37:36] | letters of reprimand in your file. | 在档案中被记一个过 |
[37:39] | In addition, Officer Nolan, | 并且 诺兰警官 |
[37:40] | you will be held over the FTO program | 你还要再在未来教官项目 |
[37:42] | for an additional month, | 多待一个月 |
[37:44] | and you will have to pass a Review Board Test to advance. | 之后你还需要通过审查委员会测试才能进行下一步 |
[37:48] | Yes, sir. To be clear, | – 遵命 – 跟你讲 |
[37:50] | receiving a letter of reprimand as a rookie | 作为菜鸟就受到处分 |
[37:53] | is almost certain | 几乎已经可以确定 |
[37:54] | to keep you from advancing in the department. | 你的本部门的晋升无望了 |
[37:57] | So any hopes of joining a specialized unit | 所以想要加入任何特种部队 |
[37:59] | or making detective should be abandoned. | 或者成为探员的想法就不要再有了 |
[38:02] | Given those constraints, you will have to decide | 考虑到这些因素 你需要决定 |
[38:05] | if the life of a patrol officer is good enough for you. | 你是否可以满足于永远作为一个巡逻警官 |
[38:11] | Alright, go home. Get some rest. | 好了 回家休息吧 |
[38:15] | I am so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[38:17] | John, I –It’s not your fault. | – 约翰 – 不是你的错 |
[38:18] | It’s kind of a lot my fault. | 有点是我的错 |
[38:19] | Nyla. | 妮拉 |
[38:21] | What are you gonna do? | 你要怎么选 |
[38:24] | Exactly what Grey said. | 就按照格雷说的 |
[38:25] | I’m gonna go home, I’m gonna go to bed, | 我要回家睡觉 |
[38:27] | and in the morning, I’m gonna get up and… | 然后早上起床 |
[38:31] | …try to earn back what I’ve lost. | 努力赢回我失去的东西 |
[38:39] | You were wrong earlier. | 你之前说错了啊 |
[38:41] | About anything in particular, or just in a global sense? | 是具体某一件事吗 还是整体而言 |
[38:45] | You said at the end of the day, | 你说 到最后 |
[38:46] | we only think we know other people, but you’re wrong. | 我们并没有自己以为的那么了解一个人 但你错了 |
[38:49] | Okay, Lucy — No. | – 露西 – 别 |
[38:51] | When I was in that barrel, | 我被关在木桶里的时候 |
[38:53] | I knew you would find me. | 我是知道你会找到我的 |
[38:55] | No matter what it took. | 无论如何 |
[38:57] | I found you because of your ring, okay? | 我是因为你的戒指才找到了你 |
[39:00] | You saved yourself. | 所以是你自己救了自己 |
[39:02] | And I really hope what happened with Rosalind today | 我也希望今天罗莎琳德的事情 |
[39:03] | doesn’t screw with your head. | 不会再给你带来阴影 |
[39:06] | If it does, I’ll deal with it. | 就算有 我也会面对的 |
[39:09] | And I know you’ll help me. | 我知道你也会帮我的 |
[39:11] | Uh, it’s not really part of my job description. | 这不属于我工作范围好吧 |
[39:14] | Hey, uh, I was wondering, um, | 我想问你啊 |
[39:17] | well, Chris’ funeral is tomorrow, and… | 克里斯的葬礼就是明天了 |
[39:20] | Look, is it okay if I go home with you | 我能不能跟你一起回家 |
[39:21] | and we can just go together in the morning? | 然后明天早上一起去 |
[39:23] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[39:24] | We could talk about you joining I.A. | 回家路上 我们可以聊聊 |
[39:25] | on the way home. Dad. | – 你加入内务部的事情 – 老爸 |
[39:27] | Look, I’m not saying you have to decide now, | 我没说你现在就得决定 |
[39:31] | but if you really want to make a difference | 但如果你真的想在这个部门 |
[39:32] | in this department, | 有所不同 |
[39:34] | you should think about it. | 你应该考虑下了 |
[39:35] | I will. | 我会的 |
[39:36] | I promise. Good. | – 保证 – 好的 |
[39:38] | I’ll ask you again next week. | 我下周再问你一次 |
[39:40] | I have no doubt. | 那可不咋的 |
[39:43] | I’m taking a long bath when we get home. | 回家之后我要好好泡个澡 |
[39:45] | I’m going straight to bed. | 我要直接睡了 |
[39:47] | No, you’re not. | 不行的 |
[39:48] | These dogs aren’t gonna rub themselves. | 我可不能自己按摩呢 |
[39:51] | Pregnant women are very needy. | 孕妇都是很粘人的哦 |
[39:53] | I don’t think you’re fully prepared.Uh-huh. | 你也没有怀孕到不能自理好吧 |
[39:54] | Lopez, I have some good news. | 洛佩兹 我有好消息 |
[39:58] | Me, too.Can I go first? | – 我也有 – 我先说吧 |
[40:00] | It’s the only bright spot in my day. | 这是今天唯一开心的事情了 |
[40:01] | Sure. What’s up? | 好 怎么了 |
[40:03] | It’s been an honor having you under my watch. | 我很荣幸让你成为我的下属 |
[40:05] | What?You will be reporting to | – 什么 – 从今往后 |
[40:07] | Detective Sergeant Caradine from now on. | 你直接跟侦缉警长卡拉狄恩汇报工作了 |
[40:09] | Your promotion is official. | 你正式升职了 |
[40:11] | Congratulations, Detective. | 祝贺你 探员 |
[40:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:18] | Oh, I’m sorry. So what’s your good news? | 抱歉 你的好消息是什么 |
[40:20] | Uh, she’s –Um, going to take a bath | – 她坏 – 我就是要回家泡澡 |
[40:23] | and get my feet rubbed. | 让我老公给我捏脚呢 |
[40:25] | Okay. | 好的哦 |
[40:27] | Mine was definitely better, but okay. | 还是我消息更好吧 不过你的也行 |
[40:29] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[40:31] | It wouldn’t have happened without you. | 多亏了你 |
[40:32] | Have a great night, you two. | 好好休息吧你俩 |
[40:36] | Why didn’t you want me to tell him? | 干嘛不让我告诉他呢 |
[40:38] | I’ve been trying to make detective for years. | 我想升探员想了这么多年了 |
[40:40] | If I show up pregnant on day one, | 如果我挺个大肚子去 |
[40:42] | that’s all they’ll ever see me as. | 他们以后就会这么看我了 |
[40:44] | They’ll treat me as fragile, and I’ll never get a real shot. | 永远会把我当老弱病残对待 而不是真正牛逼的探员 |
[40:46] | Okay, so we keep it a secret for now. | 所以暂时保密咯 |
[40:48] | For now. | 暂时 |
[41:19] | Hello? | 喂 |
[41:22] | Congratulations. I underestimated you. | 恭喜啊 我低估你了 |
[41:24] | Rosalind. | 罗莎琳德 |
[41:25] | You won. | 你赢了 |
[41:26] | I didn’t win. | 我没有赢 |
[41:28] | People died. People I care about. | 有我很在乎的人死了 |
[41:31] | I know. But there is a bright side. | 我知道 但是也有好事 |
[41:33] | At least for me. | 至少对我来说 |
[41:34] | Armstrong’s criminality puts all of his cases in jeopardy. | 阿姆斯特朗一犯罪 他所有办过的案子都有风险了 |
[41:39] | Including mine. | 包括我的 |
[41:40] | Rosalind, you are never going to walk free. | 罗莎琳德 你不可能无罪释放的 |
[41:43] | We both know that. | 你我心里都很清楚 |
[41:45] | Now, I’m hanging up, I’m calling the prison, | 我要挂了 然后打给监狱 |
[41:47] | and they’re gonna come confiscate that phone you’re on. | 让他们把你的手机没收掉 |
[41:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:51] | But it was worth it to hear your voice. | 不过听到你的声音还是很值得的 |
[41:53] | I’ll be dreaming abou– | 我会梦到你哦 |