时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Finally finished! | 终于弄完了 |
[00:10] | Good as new. | 跟新的一样 |
[00:12] | Hope it’ll stay that way this time. | 希望这次能一直保持了吧 |
[00:14] | What smells like smoke? | 怎么一股烟味 |
[00:15] | Oh, Lucy. She’s, uh, smoke-cleansing your house. | 是露西 她在烟熏净化你家 |
[00:17] | Okay, all done. | 都弄好了 |
[00:18] | Armstrong’s energy is no longer welcome in this home. | 这里已经不欢迎阿姆斯特朗的能量了 |
[00:21] | But if you feel it coming back, just call me. | 但如果你感觉又回来了 就联系我 |
[00:23] | There’s a more intensive treatment I can do. | 还有更激进的疗法可以尝试 |
[00:26] | Ah, that sounds awesome, but no, actually, this is — | 挺好的 不过这样就行了 |
[00:28] | this is good.You know what? | 我给你说啊 |
[00:29] | We should really cleanse the station. | 我们也应该净化一下警局 |
[00:31] | Oh, trust me, that process is already under way. | 相信我 已经在进行中了 |
[00:33] | They’ve reassigned about a third of our officers | 他们要把我们这边三分之一的警官 |
[00:35] | to other divisions, bringing in a bunch of new blood. | 调到其他部门去 然后招来一批新的 |
[00:37] | Word is, my new T.O. is from Valley Bureau. | 我听说我的新教官是峡谷分局来的 |
[00:40] | Man, it sucks that Lopez couldn’t finish your training. | 真是烦人 洛佩兹都没能带完你 |
[00:42] | Yeah, but I’m psyched for her. | 是啊 但我好替她激动呢 |
[00:44] | I mean, being a detective is all she ever wanted. | 她一直想当探员呢 |
[00:46] | – On the bright side — even if your new T.O. is a nightmare, | 不过好消息是呢 即便你的新教官很烦人 |
[00:48] | you’ve only got 25 days till you graduate. | 你们也还有25天就要毕业了 |
[00:50] | You should be moving up with us. | 你也应该跟我们一起转正的 |
[00:51] | It is not fair that Grey’s holding you back. | 格雷不让你升 真是不公平啊 |
[00:53] | That letter of reprimand was severe enough. | 那个记过已经很严重了 |
[00:55] | I screwed up. | 是我犯错了 |
[00:57] | Actions have consequences. | 行为都是有后果的嘛 |
[00:58] | But when you graduate, you have to celebrate. | 不过你们毕业一定要好好庆祝啊 |
[01:01] | No more Tim Tests? Come on. | 提姆都没给你测试了吗 |
[01:03] | He’s been quiet lately. | 他最近都还挺老实的 |
[01:05] | Tooquiet. | 太老实了 |
[01:06] | He’s planning something. | 他肯定憋坏水呢 |
[01:07] | Definitely. | 绝对的 |
[01:08] | Where’s the paint? | 颜料呢 |
[01:10] | In the car. | 车里呢 |
[01:15] | Where’s your car?Where’s my car? | – 你车呢 – 我车呢 |
[01:18] | Someone stole my car. | 我车被偷了 |
[01:20] | Who hikes halfway up to the Hollywood sign | 谁他么爬好莱坞标志这座山爬一半 |
[01:22] | to steal someone’s car? | 上来偷车啊 |
[01:23] | I’m surprised they got it to start. | 能发动起来也是牛逼啊 |
[01:25] | Do not speak ill of my baby. | 不要说我的车车不好 |
[01:26] | Did you lock it? | 你锁车了吗 |
[01:27] | Wow. Way to blame the victim. That’s… | 都这样了你还怪我 |
[01:29] | So you locked it? | 所以你锁车了 |
[01:30] | It doesn’t actually lock. | 没有 |
[01:44] | I understand there’sa lot of pressure to look good | 我知道你压力很大 当探员第一天 |
[01:46] | on your first day as a detective, | 想要打扮好看一点 |
[01:48] | but we’ve already hadfive housekeepers quit, | 但是家政都辞职了五个了 |
[01:50] | and I really like this one. | 这个我还真挺喜欢的 |
[01:51] | This is yourfault. You got me pregnant. | 都怪你咯 你害我怀孕的 |
[01:53] | I went up a cup size. Now none of my tops fit. | 我的胸都大了一罩杯 上衣都不合适了 |
[01:56] | Right. | 是啊 |
[01:58] | I, uh, had noticed a…change. | 我确实注意到了这个变化 |
[02:01] | You did? | 是吗 |
[02:03] | Will everyone else? | 大家也会注意到吗 |
[02:04] | – Oh, I — I certainly hopethat your co-workers | 我真心希望你的同事们 |
[02:05] | aren’t as focusedon your breasts as I am. | 不要跟我一样老盯着你胸看 |
[02:07] | My co-workers are 60% men. | 我同事多一半都是男的啊 |
[02:09] | Well, they willfind out eventually. | 那他们早晚会看出来的 |
[02:12] | Yeah, but I have to make my mark as detective before they do. | 但我得在他们发现之前就一鸣惊人啊 |
[02:15] | Once they know I’m pregnant, | 等他们知道我怀孕了 |
[02:16] | they’re gonna treat me different, like I’m delicate, | 就会把我当成温室里的小花朵了 |
[02:19] | so I have until I start showing to prove myself. | 在那之前我得证明自己不是啊 |
[02:22] | Hey. You will. | 你可以的 |
[02:23] | You got this. | 没问题的 |
[02:28] | I’m just gonna have to buy a new wardrobe on my way to work. | 我去上班路上买身新衣服好了 |
[02:34] | Why is there a pizza box in here? | 为啥衣柜里还有披萨盒子啊 |
[02:38] | Why is roll call in the parking lot? | 为什么在停车场点名了 |
[02:40] | It was all in the departmental e-mail. | 部门邮件里都写了啊 |
[02:42] | You actually read those? | 你还看那些啊 |
[02:43] | Chen does. Oh. | 陈会看的 |
[02:45] | Turns out, that room needs someserious earthquake retrofitting. | 会议室需要严重震后翻新呢 |
[02:47] | And we’ve just beensitting in it day after day? | 那我们还天天在那屋待着 |
[02:48] | Listen up. | 注意了 |
[02:49] | In the wake of recent events, | 最近的一系列事件之后呢 |
[02:51] | several changes have been instituted department-wide. | 整个部门都进行了几项改革 |
[02:54] | Officer Bradford, you want to read the top line change? | 布拉德福德警官 读一下第一条改变吧 |
[02:56] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[02:58] | “Any officer requesting a copy of a police report | 任何需要纸质警方报告副本的警官 |
[03:00] | must get written approval by a sergeant. | 都需要得到警长的书面同意 |
[03:02] | After use, all copies must be destroyed. | 使用完之后 所有副本需销毁 |
[03:04] | Failure to do so will result in discipline.” | 否则会接受纪律处分 |
[03:05] | Officer West? | 韦斯特警官 |
[03:07] | “Every recruit in the academymust now report all contact | 警校里的所有学员必须跟待命警官 |
[03:10] | with active-duty officers,no matter how small.” | 报告一切事项 无论多小的事情 |
[03:12] | And, Officer Nolan? | 诺兰警官 |
[03:13] | “No officer shall buy, own, or possess a phone, | 任何警官都不允许购买 持有或者掌握电话 |
[03:15] | even for personal use, | 即便是私人使用 |
[03:17] | without also providing the department with the number.” | 也必须向局里提供电话号码 |
[03:19] | Do I have to tell my girlfriend about it, too? | 我是不是也得跟我对象说一声 |
[03:23] | These changes are necessary. | 这些改变都是有必要的 |
[03:26] | What Nick Armstrong did has tarnished the badge | 尼克·阿姆斯特朗诋毁了我们的警徽 |
[03:29] | and made all of our jobs harder. | 让大家的工作都更难做了 |
[03:30] | We have to prove to the community | 我们得向社区证明 |
[03:32] | that we are still worthy of their trust. | 我们仍旧值得大家的新任 |
[03:34] | And I know each and every one of you | 我知道大家都会付出加倍努力 |
[03:36] | will go the extra mile to do that. | 一起实现的 |
[03:37] | To business. | 说正事 |
[03:39] | Among our new faces is Officer Doug Stanton. | 今天新加入我们的警官是道格·斯坦顿 |
[03:41] | Where you at?Here, sir. | – 在哪呢 – 这里 老大 |
[03:43] | Officer Stanton will be taking over | 斯坦顿警官会继续 |
[03:45] | the training of Officer West. | 训练韦斯特警官 |
[03:46] | And finally, we’ve been asked to man | 最后呢 这周我们需要 |
[03:48] | the Fourth Street Community Center this week. | 去第四街社区中心进行社区服务 |
[03:50] | Harper, Nolan, you’re up. | 哈珀 诺兰 你们俩去 |
[03:51] | And the punishment continues. | 继续惩罚我们啊 |
[03:53] | Be safe out there. | 都注意安全 |
[03:54] | U-Uh, sir, real quick. | 长官 稍等啊 |
[03:55] | Um, my car was stolen yesterday. | 我车子昨天被偷了 |
[03:57] | It’s in the SVS, but I took the liberty | 现在已经在系统里了 |
[04:00] | of making some flyers. | 但我打印了一些传单 |
[04:01] | So if you happen to see it on patrol, | 所以如果大家巡逻的时候恰好看到 |
[04:03] | I would really be grateful if you could just text. | 真的麻烦大家给我发个信息了 |
[04:05] | Is this the car you left unlocked? | 丢的是你没锁的那辆车吗 |
[04:07] | Well, technically, I-I mean, it’s the door mechanism. | 其实吧 是车门出了故障啊 |
[04:09] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[04:13] | Chen, let’s go. | 陈 走了 |
[04:14] | Yeah, coming. Thank you. | 来了 谢谢 |
[04:15] | Ohh, good. Thanks, Smitty. | 好的 谢谢 施密特 |
[04:28] | Lopez, right? | 洛佩兹对吧 |
[04:29] | Yes, sir. Angela Lopez reporting for duty. | 是的长官 安吉拉·洛佩兹前来报道 |
[04:31] | Not like that, you’re not. | 这样不行的 |
[04:33] | What? | 什么 |
[04:34] | Duty manual prohibits detectives from displaying equipment — | 值班手册禁止侦探在公共场合 |
[04:36] | Equipment in public, unless in use. | 展示设备 除非是在使用中的 |
[04:38] | I know. My gun is under my jacket. | 我知道 我的枪在衣服下面的 |
[04:40] | But I can still see your cuffs and your pepper spray. | 但我还是能看到你的手铐和胡椒喷雾 |
[04:43] | I can’t let you go out like that. | 你不能这样出门的 |
[04:44] | And are you wearing a vest? | 你穿了防弹背心吗 |
[04:46] | Detectives don’t wear vests. | 探员是不穿背心的 |
[04:48] | Change and get back here quick. | 回去换衣服 赶紧回来 |
[04:50] | Newbies make the coffee run every day. | 新来的每天都要帮忙买咖啡的 |
[04:51] | Uh…yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[04:54] | Lopez? | 洛佩兹 |
[04:56] | You missed a tag. | 你衣服标签忘记扯了 |
[05:01] | Hey.Let me give you a hand. | 我帮你吧 |
[05:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:04] | Technically, I’m your T.O.,but I read your file. | 虽然我是你的教官 但我看了你的档案 |
[05:07] | If it were up to me, you’d already be riding solo. | 如果我能决定 你已经可以单独办案了 |
[05:09] | So let’s just dropthe whole T.O./Boot B.S. | 所以不要管什么教官学员的了 |
[05:12] | and just be partners. | 我们就是搭档 |
[05:14] | Yeah. I’d love that. | 好啊 我喜欢 |
[05:17] | You think this is a test. | 你觉得我在考验你 |
[05:19] | No. | 没有 |
[05:20] | A lot of T.O.s out there play mind games, | 很多教官都会玩心理游戏的 |
[05:21] | try to make up silly tests, but, uh, I’m not one of ’em. | 搞什么傻兮兮的测试 但我不是这种 |
[05:24] | Let’s go. | 出发吧 |
[05:30] | Grey’s right. | 格雷说的对 |
[05:32] | We need to rededicate ourselves to doing this job the right way, | 我们需要重新以正确的方式致力于这项工作 |
[05:34] | which means the last 25 days of your training | 也就意味着最后25天的训练 |
[05:36] | are gonna be even more intense. | 会更加强劲紧张 |
[05:38] | We should check the chop shops, see if anyone brought my car in. | 我们去拆车厂看看有没有把我的车送去吧 |
[05:40] | That’s what you’re focused on? | 你就惦记这个呢 |
[05:42] | Even as parts, your car is worthless. | 你这车卖零件都卖不出钱去 |
[05:44] | Not to me. | 我觉得不是啊 |
[05:46] | Let the hunk of junk go | 就别管那个破车了 |
[05:47] | and focus on the end of your training. | 好好专注你的训练吧 |
[05:49] | Is that what youwould do? | 你会这样吗 |
[05:50] | Let someone get away | 别人偷了对你来说 |
[05:51] | with stealing the thing that means the most to you? | 最重要的东西 然后就让他们逍遥法外了 |
[05:53] | The only constant in your life for the last 10 years? | 这是十年来你生命中唯一没变的东西了 |
[05:56] | It’s a car. | 一辆车而已啊 |
[05:57] | It’s the only place — | 那是唯一一个 |
[06:01] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[06:03] | The only place what? | 唯一一个什么 |
[06:05] | Where I felt safe… | 凯勒布之后 |
[06:08] | after Caleb. | 我能有安全感的地方 |
[06:13] | There’s a chop shop on Melrose. | 梅尔罗斯那边有个拆车厂 |
[06:15] | We’ll start there. | 从那边开始吧 |
[06:20] | Not what I pictured. | 跟我想的不一样 |
[06:22] | They’re all like this. | 都这样的 |
[06:24] | Bottom of the funding food chain. | 处于政府拨款资金链最底层的街区 |
[06:25] | Well, there goes the neighborhood. | 这社区完蛋了 |
[06:27] | Policía. | 警察来了 |
[06:28] | I’m Officer Nolan. This is Detective Harper. | 我是诺兰警官 这是哈珀探员 |
[06:30] | Don’t bother. You won’t be here long enough for me to remember. | 不用麻烦了 你们呆不了多久的 我不用记名字 |
[06:34] | Okay. Well, if you change your mind, uh, drop on by. | 好吧 如果你改主意了 就过来 |
[06:37] | We’d love to hear any concerns you have about what’s going on in the community. | 我们很乐意听到你对社区正在发生的事情的任何担忧 |
[06:39] | You’remy concern about what’s going on in this community. | 你们就是我对这个社区的担忧 |
[06:42] | They only staff this place | 这个地方每次一来人 |
[06:43] | when the department’s doing damage control. | 都是你们部门在做损害控制了 |
[06:46] | Well, that way, the higher-ups can congratulate themselves | 这样的话 高层人员可以恭喜自己了 |
[06:48] | on how much they care, without actually doing anything. | 他们这么上心 却也不用做些实事 |
[06:52] | Well, if that’s your take, what are you doing here? | 如果你这么想 你还来干嘛 |
[06:54] | Just trying to make a difference.We’re being punished. | – 想要做出改变 – 我们挨罚了 |
[06:56] | I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
[06:57] | Okay. Well, you know where we’ll be. | 有事就去找我们吧 |
[07:01] | So far, so good. | 目前为止一切顺利啊 |
[07:03] | That was not the warmest of welcomes. | 这可不是最热烈的欢迎好吧 |
[07:06] | You expected otherwise? | 那你希望的是相反的吗 |
[07:08] | Look, I know you think all this is just Grey twisting the knife, | 我知道你觉得是格雷故意刁难我们 |
[07:12] | but I honestly believe he wants us | 但我真心觉得 |
[07:13] | to use our newfound perspective to engage with the neighbors. | 他是想让我们用新视角与邻居们多接触啊 |
[07:16] | Sure. You go with that.I will. | – 行 你就这么想吧 – 我会的 |
[07:17] | Is that your lunch? | 这是你的午餐吗 |
[07:19] | Uh, no, it’s enough jollof rice to feed about 30 kids, | 不是 是够大概三十个小孩人吃的辣椒炖肉饭 |
[07:21] | as well as some egusi and some moin moin. | 还有一些葫芦还有豆子布丁 |
[07:26] | Nigerian food. | 尼日利亚食物 |
[07:27] | It’s, uh, Heritage Day at Lila’s school, | 今天是莱拉学校的传统日 |
[07:29] | and I am supposed to bring a traditional dish. | 我要带一盘家乡的食物 |
[07:32] | Adish? | 一盘吗 |
[07:34] | I may have gone a little overboard. | 我可能有点过头了 |
[07:36] | But I just — | 但我就是 |
[07:37] | I want Lila to see that I am here for her now. | 我想让莱拉知道 我都全力支持她呢 |
[07:40] | When did you sleep?I didn’t. | – 你上次睡觉是啥时候了 – 我没睡 |
[07:43] | Listen, you do not know these moms. They go all out. | 你可不知道学校那些家长 都全力以赴的好吧 |
[07:46] | I swear, I –Not one of them has a job. | 那些妈妈们都不上班的 |
[07:48] | Judging other moms. | 说其他妈妈的坏话 |
[07:50] | Now you’re getting the hang of parenting. | 现在你掌握到为人父母的诀窍了 |
[07:51] | I got a lot of time to make up for. | 我还有很多时间来弥补 |
[07:53] | I just — I want Lila to see that I am invested. | 我只是想让莱拉看看我确实投入了 |
[07:56] | Try this. | 尝下 |
[08:02] | Too spicy? | 太辣了 |
[08:04] | For children? | 给孩子们吃 |
[08:07] | Sure. It’s good. | 不辣 挺好 |
[08:08] | Oh, good. | 那太好了 |
[08:10] | Whew! You scared me. | 你吓了我一跳 |
[08:14] | Nice speech by the Watch Commander. | 值班指挥官的讲话说得挺不错 |
[08:16] | Oh, it wasn’t just a speech. Grey means it. | 不仅仅是个讲话 格雷是认真的 |
[08:18] | Sure. I get it. A few bad apples taint us all. | 好吧 我懂 一颗老鼠屎坏了一锅粥 |
[08:21] | These personnel shifts and rule changes | 这些人员变动和制度改革 |
[08:23] | make it harder for good cops to do the job. | 让好警察的工作越来越难做 |
[08:25] | Well, I’m not afraid of a little hard work, sir. | 我不怕难 长官 |
[08:27] | Whatever it takes to do things right. | 只要能把事做好 |
[08:29] | Spoken like a true rookie. | 说话就跟实实在在的菜鸟一样 |
[08:31] | So, tell me about you. | 跟我说说你吧 |
[08:33] | Married? Kids? | 结婚了吗 有没有孩子 |
[08:35] | Married, yep, 13 years, two kids. | 结婚13年了 2个孩子 |
[08:38] | Nice. Nice. | 不错 |
[08:39] | What’s the wife do? | 老婆干什么的 |
[08:40] | Giselle’s a teacher. | 吉赛尔是个老师 |
[08:42] | Hopefully, she turns my kids into doctors. | 但愿她能把我的孩子培养成医生 |
[08:44] | So no more cops in the family? | 不想家里再有人做警察了吗 |
[08:45] | Nah. | 不想 |
[08:47] | Job’s changed. | 时代变了 |
[08:49] | People used to respect us, look to us for help. | 以前人们尊敬我们 向我们寻求帮助 |
[08:52] | Nah. These days, I wouldn’t wish being a cop on anybody. | 现在这年头 我都不想当警察了 |
[08:58] | Not the words of encouragement you were hoping for. | 不是你想听的那种鼓励的话 |
[09:00] | Hey, I am always happy to hear another point of view. | 我很开明的 乐意听到不同想法 |
[09:04] | Oh. You, uh, mind if I get this? | 你不介意我来接吧 |
[09:07] | Partner, not T.O., remember? | 我现在是搭档 不是训练官了 记得吗 |
[09:11] | How’s, uh, community policing? | 社区警察的工作如何 |
[09:12] | Room for improvement. | 还有待提高 |
[09:13] | Hey, do you have any interest in tutoring | 这周下班后你有兴趣 |
[09:15] | for a couple hours this week after shift? | 来辅导几个小时吗 |
[09:19] | Just wanted to offer some perks here at the CPC, you know, | 想在社区警察中心这提供些特权待遇 你懂的 |
[09:21] | draw in some of the neighbors. | 吸引一些邻居 |
[09:23] | – Lucy said she’s on board. – What’s the pay? | – 露西说她来 – 有什么好处 |
[09:24] | A sense of accomplishment. | 有成就感 |
[09:25] | Sign me up. | 算我一个 |
[09:26] | You’re the best. Thank you. | 你最好了 谢谢 |
[09:27] | Now, should a copier be making this noise? | 复印机发出这样的噪音正常吗 |
[09:32] | No calls pending. Might as well see if we can help. | 现在没警情 看看我们能不能帮上忙 |
[09:37] | What’s the problem? | 出什么问题了 |
[09:38] | Hell if I know. It’s like a spaceship in here. | 要知道就好了 这里面就像太空飞船一样复杂 |
[09:41] | It’s all computers these days. Let me take a look. | 现在都是智能的 我来看看 |
[09:46] | Took you long enough. | 搞了这么久啊 |
[09:48] | Almost had to give away your first case. | 差点错过你的第一个案子 |
[09:50] | There was a line, but I’m good to go. | 排了半天队 但我准备好出发了 |
[09:52] | It’s a burglary report from a funeral parlor overnight. | 昨晚殡仪馆的一起盗窃报告 |
[09:56] | Could be addicts looking for embalming fluid. | 可能是吸毒者在找尸体防腐剂 |
[09:59] | Or weirdo sex stuff. | 或是奇怪的性相关事件 |
[10:00] | Either way, check it out. | 不管怎样 去看看什么情况 |
[10:02] | Call me when you get back. | 回来的时候给我打电话 |
[10:03] | Newbies pick up lunch, too. | 新人还要带午餐 |
[10:05] | LAPD Community Center, right across the street, over there. | 洛杉矶警局社区中心 就在街对面 |
[10:08] | We have ticket sign-offs, | 我们这有票签到 |
[10:10] | crime-stat updates, after-school tutoring. | 犯罪数据更新资料 课外辅导 |
[10:12] | Just want to come in and talk, say hi, just come on in, | 进来看看吧 打个招呼 来吧 |
[10:14] | drop in, say hi. | 随便看看 打个招呼 |
[10:24] | Really?! | 真的假的 |
[10:26] | 7-Adam-15 foot pursuit. | 7A15号正在徒步追赶嫌犯 |
[10:28] | Northbound on Alvarado at 8th. | 由阿尔瓦拉多8号街向北方向追赶 |
[10:30] | Male, Hispanic. | 男性 拉美裔 |
[10:31] | Control, 7-Adam-07, attach us to that. | 控制中心 7A07号收到 |
[10:33] | – Code 3. – That should get you to the garage. | – 不要亮警灯鸣警笛 – 这样应该能进车库了 |
[10:35] | Take it easy. | 慢慢来 |
[10:36] | 7-Adam-15-A also responding. | 7A15A也收到 准备出警 |
[10:39] | Blue jacket, green pants. | 身穿蓝色外套 绿色裤子 |
[10:41] | Look out! | 小心 |
[10:44] | Suspect headed west on 5th. | 嫌犯由第5街向西逃窜 |
[11:04] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[11:06] | Come on, come, on. | 千万别 |
[11:07] | No — God! | 不 天啊 |
[11:12] | Oh, no. | 天啊 |
[11:15] | Whew! Something die in there? | 都毁了吗 |
[11:17] | You check embalming-fluid levels? | 你检查过尸体防腐剂数量了吗 |
[11:19] | Last night. But they haven’t been touched. | 昨晚检查过 但是没人动过 |
[11:21] | And nothing else seems to be missing. | 好像也没有其它东西丢失 |
[11:23] | Why would someone break in and not take anything? | 怎么会有人闯进来却什么也不拿走 |
[11:26] | Could be a weird sex thing. | 可能是奇怪的性相关事件 |
[11:34] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[11:35] | Uh, yeah. It’s just — | 没事 只是 |
[11:39] | Did you cremate someone this morning? | 你今早火化了什么人吗 |
[11:42] | No. Not for a few days. | 没有 好几天都没火化了 |
[11:55] | So, who’s that? | 那这是谁 |
[12:04] | Got him. | 抓住他了 |
[12:05] | Hey, come on! Take it easy! | 等下 别急 |
[12:06] | It’s okay, we’re just arresting him for burglary | 没事 我们只是因盗窃罪逮捕他 |
[12:08] | for stealing this backpack. | 因为偷了这个包 |
[12:09] | What, you need four cops for a kid stealing a bag? | 抓个偷包的孩子要四个警察吗 |
[12:11] | Yo, my man, back off. | 伙计 请后退 |
[12:12] | It’s — It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事 没关系的 |
[12:13] | Look, calling for backup is simply protocol. | 呼叫援助只是照规程办事 |
[12:15] | We don’t know if the suspect is armed. | 我们并不知道嫌犯是否携带武器 |
[12:17] | – Better safe than sorry. – Safe for who? | – 安全一点总比事后后悔好 – 为了谁的安全 |
[12:19] | Not for people who look like him. Or me. | 反正不是为了长得像他或是我一样的人 |
[12:21] | You want us to stick around? | 你想让我们留下吗 |
[12:22] | No, uh, we’re cool. | 不用 我们没事 |
[12:24] | I’m notcool. | 我不觉得没事 |
[12:26] | Are you? | 你说呢 |
[12:27] | Look, this guy just made one of your neighbors a victim. | 这家伙刚让你的一个邻居成为了受害者 |
[12:30] | Okay? He’s going in. Simple. | 懂吗 我们要抓他 就这么简单 |
[12:32] | It’s never that simple. Alright? | 从没这么简单 |
[12:34] | If the city wasn’t spending 50% of its budget on cops, | 要不是这个城市一半的预算都给了警察 |
[12:37] | then maybe he would have gotten a leg up | 也许他早就能获得帮助 |
[12:38] | instead of the short end of the stick. | 而不是成为警棍下的一方 |
[12:40] | Look, I hear you. Trust me, I do. | 我知道你什么意思 相信我 我懂 |
[12:42] | But I don’t have a time machine, okay? | 但我没有时间机器 |
[12:44] | So right here, right now, | 所以此时此刻 |
[12:45] | this guy just broke someone’s window, | 这个人刚砸碎了别人的车窗 |
[12:47] | which is not cheap to fix, and he took their property. | 修复起来可不便宜 而且他还偷走了别人的财产 |
[12:49] | So if you want to help him, help him get a good lawyer. | 如果你想帮他 就帮他找个好律师来 |
[12:53] | I will. | 我会的 |
[12:57] | Are we just supposed to ignore crime, in his eyes? | 在他看来 我们就该无视犯罪吗 |
[13:00] | It’s not that easy. | 事情不是这么简单的 |
[13:01] | I mean, he’s fighting against a rigged system, | 他反对的是一个被操纵的体系 |
[13:03] | and he is not winning. | 他是赢不了的 |
[13:05] | Wears you down. | 会累死人的 |
[13:09] | Uh, you mind taking a walk back to the center? | 你能不能自己走回社区中心 |
[13:11] | I, uh, can still make it to Lila’s school on time. | 我还能按时赶到莱拉的学校 |
[13:13] | No. Yeah, of course. What are you gonna do about the food? | 没问题 我可以 那食物怎么办 |
[13:15] | Improvise. | 凑合用吧 |
[13:16] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[13:22] | Dispatch, can you connect me to City Services? | 调遣中心 帮我接通城市服务电话 |
[13:25] | City Services. This is Mike. | 城市服务 我是麦克 |
[13:27] | Hey, Mike. Uh, this is Officer John Nolan. | 你好麦克 我是约翰·诺兰警官 |
[13:29] | I’m standing at a park gate on the 500 block of West Elm, | 我正在西榆树街500号的公园大门口 |
[13:33] | with a bike lock on the gate. | 门上有把自行车锁 |
[13:35] | Is that you guys? | 是你们的吗 |
[13:36] | A bike lock? No way. | 自行车锁 不可能是我们的 |
[13:37] | So you wouldn’t have an issue if I took it down? | 那我把它拿走你们没意见吧 |
[13:38] | No, sir. | 没意见 长官 |
[13:40] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[13:40] | Hi. Me again. | 你好 还是我 |
[13:42] | I don’t suppose you have a pair of cable cutters | 请问你有电缆剪 |
[13:44] | I could borrow? | 可以借我用下吗 |
[13:45] | Sure. You’re trustworthy enough, I guess. | 可以 你看起来值得信任 |
[13:47] | Oh, I don’t know if James would agree with you, but yes, I am. | 詹姆斯可能不会认同 不过你说得没错 |
[13:50] | You been working with this crew long? | 你跟这伙人一起工作很久了吗 |
[13:51] | No. James just throws me jobs when he can. | 不 詹姆斯有机会的时候才会给我工作 |
[13:54] | Most days, I just line up at the local Home Depot, | 大多数情况下 我只是在本地家得宝店前排队 |
[13:57] | take whatever work drives up. | 有什么活就接什么活 |
[13:58] | Used to own my own construction company, | 以前我曾有我自己的建筑公司 |
[14:00] | but that went belly up when the economy tanked. | 但是经济不景气 已经倒闭了 |
[14:03] | I was in construction in Pennsylvania | 我在成为警察前 |
[14:04] | before I became a cop. | 在宾州也是做的建筑这行 |
[14:05] | Yeah, I had… more than a few very lean years. | 我也过了几年收入低的日子 |
[14:09] | Oh, “lean’s” being kind. I almost lost my house. | 收入低算不错了 我差点连房子都没了 |
[14:11] | Something to be said for day work, though. | 但是就这个记日包工来说 |
[14:13] | Doesn’t pay great, but it also doesn’t keep me up at night | 虽然收入不高 但至少不会让我彻夜难眠 |
[14:15] | worrying about how I’m gonna make payroll. | 担心哪来的钱给别人发工资 |
[14:17] | You know what? Um… | 要不这样 |
[14:19] | Write your name and number on the back of one of those for me. | 把你的名字和号码写在这个反面 |
[14:21] | I have cops coming to me asking me to do jobs for them all the time. | 总有警察来找我帮忙做事 |
[14:23] | I would be happy to throw them your way. | 下次我让他们来找你 |
[14:25] | – That’d be great. Thanks. – Yeah, no problem. | – 那太好了 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[14:27] | Uh, I’ll be right back with these. | 等下我会来还这个 |
[14:28] | – Write down that number. – Yeah. | – 把号码写下来 – 好 |
[14:39] | Park’s open. | 公园开放了 |
[14:42] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你到底怎么回事 |
[14:43] | It was a simple burglary call. | 不过是一起简单的盗窃警报 |
[14:45] | You could have closed out the case as a nonworker. | 你本可以非工人作案结案的 |
[14:47] | Instead, I’m hearing that you have the coroner | 结果 我听说你叫了验尸官 |
[14:49] | and a full CSU team on site. | 和一整队犯罪现场调查组到现场 |
[14:50] | Yes, sir. It’s a possible homicide. | 没错 长官 这可能是一起谋杀案 |
[14:52] | No. It’s an albatross around your neck. | 不 这是你肩上的沉重负担 |
[14:55] | Those ovens burn at 1,800 degrees. | 那些火化箱温度高达1800度 |
[14:56] | The DNA is most likely cooked. | DNA很可能已经破坏了 |
[14:58] | And unless you have a victim, | 除非你知道谁是受害者 |
[14:59] | the lab moves you to the end of the line, | 实验室会将此案证据排到最后 |
[15:01] | so they won’t even get to those fragments for months. | 他们几个月都不会碰那些骨灰 |
[15:04] | No victim, no cause of death means no homicide. | 没有受害者 没有死因 意味着没有谋杀案 |
[15:07] | All you have is a Health and Safety Code violation | 有的只是因尸体处理不当 |
[15:09] | for improperly disposing of a body. | 违反了健康和安全条例 |
[15:13] | I’m impressed. | 真是让我刮目相看 |
[15:14] | The way you made it over that fence — | 你翻越围栏的方式 |
[15:16] | couldn’t do that even back when I was your age. | 我像你这么大的时候都办不到 |
[15:18] | You ever think about a career in SWAT or Metro? | 你想过加入反恐特警组或是地铁警察吗 |
[15:20] | Only all the time. | 一直都想 |
[15:22] | Buddy of mine’s a commander over at SWAT. | 我有一个朋友是反恐特警组的指挥官 |
[15:24] | I can put in a good word. | 我能帮你说点好话 |
[15:25] | Yeah, that would be amazing. | 好啊 那太棒了 |
[15:27] | Alright. | 好的 |
[15:29] | – 7-Adam-19, show us Code 6 – Get out of my car. | – 7A19号 下车调查 – 从我车里出来 |
[15:32] | – for an on-view 415. – Get out! | – 目击一起涉嫌骚扰案件 – 出来 |
[15:33] | This is your house. Get out — now! | 这里是你家 出来 快点 |
[15:36] | What seems to be the problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[15:37] | The problem is the drunk giant in my back seat. | 有个大醉鬼在我车后座上 |
[15:40] | We landed here 20 minutes ago, and he refuses to get out! | 我们20分钟前停在这的 但他拒绝出来 |
[15:43] | Can you please stand on the sidewalk? | – 先生 请下车 – 请你站在人行道上 |
[15:45] | Don’t hurt the car. It’s my only source of income. | 别碰我的车 这是我收入的唯一来源 |
[15:47] | What is the goal of this call, Officer Chen? | 这次警报的目的是什么 陈警官 |
[15:49] | To get the Mountain’s ugly cousin out of the car. | 把那个巨人丑大哥从车里弄出来 |
[15:51] | Wrong. It is to get him out of the car | 错 是在不让事态更糟的情况下 |
[15:53] | without making things worse. | 把他从车里弄出来 |
[15:55] | Now, do you think you can get him out without relying on your weapons? | 你觉得不用武器可以让他下车吗 |
[15:58] | Really? A Tim Test right now? | 不是吧 现在是测试时间吗 |
[16:00] | Our goal as police officers | 我们作为警察的目标 |
[16:01] | should be to de-escalate whenever possible. | 就是随时都尽可能的让事态降级 |
[16:03] | This from the guy who set me up to fight a suspect on day one? | 这还是在第一天害我去跟嫌犯打斗的人说出的话吗 |
[16:05] | Does this mean you’re not up to the challenge? | 意思是说你不接受挑战吗 |
[16:07] | No, sir. I am game for whatever you want to throw at me. | 不 长官 你想玩什么我都接受 |
[16:09] | Great. So, here’s the deal. | 好极了 那就这样办 |
[16:10] | You start with 100 points. | 你的起始分数为100分 |
[16:12] | Reach for anything on your belt, and you lose points. | 使用任何腰带上的物品 都会扣分 |
[16:14] | Baton is 10. Taser equals 15. | 警棍扣10分 镭射枪扣20分 |
[16:16] | If you take out your gun, that’s 50. | 如果你拿出枪的话 要扣50分 |
[16:17] | Leave this call with 85 points or less, | 结束时如果分数低于85 |
[16:19] | and you lose and I write up a blue page on you. | 你就输了 我会给你开张蓝色单子 |
[16:22] | Getting one of thoseat this stage of your training would be a real problem. | 在这个训练阶段吃到这张单子 你麻烦就大了 |
[16:24] | Can I earnpoints? Absolutely. | – 有加分项吗 – 当然有 |
[16:26] | You get him calm, 5 points. | 你让他冷静下来 加5分 |
[16:27] | He agrees to get out of the car, 10. | 他同意下车 加10分 |
[16:29] | You get him to apologize to the driver, 20 points. | 如果能让他给司机道歉 加20分 |
[16:31] | But if you use any of your weapons, | 但一旦你使用任何武器 |
[16:34] | – game over — you lose. | 游戏结束 你就输了 |
[16:35] | Back up. I got this. | 让开吧 看我的 |
[16:39] | Excuse me. Hi. | 打扰一下 你好 |
[16:41] | I’m Officer Chen. What’s your name? | 我是陈警官 你叫什么名字 |
[16:42] | I want the pretty girl. Where’d the pretty girl go? | 我要那个美女 那个美女去哪儿了 |
[16:44] | Well, she’s right out here. | 她就在外面 |
[16:46] | Why don’t you come out and see her? | 不如你直接下车来见她 |
[16:47] | You’re trying to trick me. | 你想骗我上当 |
[16:48] | They told me all about that in the Marines. | 我在海军陆战队的时候都学过 |
[16:50] | You’re a Marine? | 你是海军陆战队的 |
[16:52] | Two tours in country. Oorah. | 外派服役过两次呢 |
[16:55] | Thank you for your service. | 感谢你对国家的贡献 |
[16:58] | Why don’t you get on out and let the pretty girl have her car back? | 你出来把车还给那位美女怎么样 |
[17:00] | Don’t tell me what to do. | 别教我做事 |
[17:01] | Ooh! That’s 15, Officer Chen. | 扣15分 陈警官 |
[17:04] | You’re already in the loss column. | 你马上就要输了 |
[17:07] | Let’s go out. | 跟我约会吧 |
[17:08] | Eat a bag of d–Not helping. | – 你脑子抽风了 – 冷静下 |
[17:09] | I’m not a bad guy.Sir, look — | – 我不是坏人 – 先生 |
[17:11] | Back off!Okay. Okay. | – 滚开 – 好好 |
[17:13] | Look, I get it. | 我明白 |
[17:15] | It’s been hard being home, | 在这个非正常时期重回家乡 |
[17:18] | back in your life, where nothing feels normal. | 重新找回生活感觉很艰难 |
[17:20] | But she’s just trying to do her job. | 但她也是在做自己的工作 |
[17:22] | And I know your mother didn’t teach you to disrespect women — | 我知道你母亲教过你要尊重女性 |
[17:25] | Don’t talk about my mom. | 别提我妈妈 |
[17:27] | She died when I was over there. | 她在我服役时去世了 |
[17:30] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:33] | You know she would tell you that you’re better than this. | 她会告诉你你可以比现在做得更好 |
[17:37] | You fought for freedom, and that includes | 你为自由而战 这也包括 |
[17:39] | this girl’s freedom from you harassing her ’cause… | 这个女孩不受到 |
[17:42] | ’cause you got drunk and lonely. | 一个喝醉又孤单的男人骚扰的自由 |
[17:50] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[17:53] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:54] | Don’t apologize to me. | 不用向我道歉 |
[18:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:02] | Bite me. | 你活该 |
[18:06] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[18:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[18:08] | Do you live here, sir? | 你住在这里吗 先生 |
[18:10] | Yeah, upstairs. | 对 住楼上 |
[18:11] | Alright. Head on up, straight to bed. | 好的 直接上楼 去睡一觉 |
[18:13] | And just take it easy next time you’re at the bar. | 下次去酒吧别喝那么多了 |
[18:15] | Yeah. | 好 |
[18:18] | Calm, plus leaving, plus an apology. | 冷静 下车 再加道歉 |
[18:22] | I crushed this test. | 这次考试我实力通关了 |
[18:25] | Nice recovery. | 干得漂亮 |
[18:26] | Mm-hmm.Have a great day, ma’am. | 祝你一天愉快 女士 |
[18:27] | Oh! Uh, just wait one second. | 对了 稍等下 |
[18:30] | Have you seen this car while you’ve been driving around? | 你开车的时候在附近见过这辆车吗 |
[18:33] | Mm. Super cute. Yeah, thanks. | – 这车真靓 – 谢了 |
[18:34] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[18:35] | I did see it. | 我确实见过 |
[18:36] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[18:42] | There it is. | 它在那 |
[18:45] | Somebody’s inside. | 车里有人 |
[18:49] | Control 7-Adam-19, occupied 10-8-5-1, | 这里是7A19号 占用10851号段 |
[18:51] | Wilshire Normandy Station. | 威尔希尔·诺曼底站 |
[18:53] | Stop right there! Put your hands on top of your head. | 不许动 手放头上 |
[18:54] | Fingers interlaced. | 手交叉 |
[18:59] | You are under arrest for auto theft. | 你由于涉嫌车辆盗窃被捕了 |
[19:01] | No. You don’t understand. I didn’t steal the car. | 不 你不明白 我没偷车 |
[19:04] | The guy who owns it lent it to me, but he lost the keys. | 车主把车借给了我 但是他把钥匙丢了 |
[19:06] | I’mthe guy who owns the car. | 我就是这辆车的主人 |
[19:08] | You didn’t even lock it. What did you expect? | 你都没锁车 不丢才怪 |
[19:10] | Yeah, well, it doesn’t lock. | 对 是因为锁不上 |
[19:11] | It does now. | 现在锁上了 |
[19:12] | What? How did you fix it? | 什么 你怎么修好的 |
[19:13] | It was easy. Just popped off the door panel. | 很简单啊 把车门用力一撞 |
[19:15] | Took like two minutes. | 用不了两分钟就修好了 |
[19:17] | Wait, are you living in here? How old are you? | 等等 你是住在车里吗 你多大了 |
[19:19] | 17. | 17岁 |
[19:20] | Where are your parents? | 你的父母在哪儿 |
[19:23] | Dead. | 死了 |
[19:29] | Alright, anything in here that’s gonna stick me? Needles, knives? | 行吧 这里有什么会扎到我的东西吗 针啊刀啊的 |
[19:32] | No.How long have you been living on the street? | 你在街上流浪多久了 |
[19:33] | A year. | 一年了 |
[19:34] | Careful with that! | 小心点 |
[19:39] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:41] | Must be hard living like this. | 这样生活一定很艰难吧 |
[19:42] | What do you care? | 你在乎个啥 |
[19:48] | Uh…I-I’m not gonna press charges. | 我不打算起诉了 |
[19:49] | Here, stand up. | 站起来 |
[19:52] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[19:53] | Yeah, it’s my car, my prerogative. | 对 这是我的车 所以是我的权利 |
[19:56] | Boot –We’ll get you set up | 我们会帮你安排 |
[19:57] | over at a children’s shelter, alright? | 一个儿童收容所的 好吗 |
[19:58] | Oh, you don’t have to. I got someplace else I can go. | 你不用这么做 我可以去别的地方 |
[20:00] | Does it have doors that lock and people that care about you? | 那里有能上锁的门和关心你的人吗 |
[20:03] | Does the children’s shelter? | 你是说儿童收容所吗 |
[20:04] | You know how many times I got my stuff stolen from there? | 你知道我的东西在那里被偷了多少次吗 |
[20:07] | And it’s too far from school. | 而且那里离学校太远了 |
[20:09] | You still go to school? | 你还在上学吗 |
[20:10] | Yeah. I do. And I get good grades. | 对 我还在上学 而且成绩很好 |
[20:12] | Any more dumb questions? | 还有什么蠢问题要问吗 |
[20:15] | Look, I don’t want to make getting to school hard for you, | 我不想影响到你上学 |
[20:18] | but I don’t have a choice here, | 但我别我选择 |
[20:19] | so it’s either jail or the shelter. | 所以要么去监狱 要么去收容所 |
[20:21] | But I won’t just dump you there, okay? | 但我不会就这么把你扔在这里的 |
[20:22] | – I’ll — I’ll help you find a permanent place. | 我会帮你找一个固定的住所 |
[20:24] | Is she for real? | 她是认真的吗 |
[20:25] | Officer Chen, a word. | 陈警官 借一步说话 |
[20:27] | You, stand here, hands on the car. | 你 站到这儿来 双手放在车上 |
[20:33] | Congratulations. On what? | – 祝贺你 – 祝贺啥 |
[20:35] | On your first puppy. What? | – 第一只小狗 – 什么意思 |
[20:36] | Every rookie adopts a puppy at some point — | 每个新手在某一刻都会收养只小狗 |
[20:38] | someone they think they can save. | 一个他们觉得自己可以拯救的人 |
[20:41] | Honestly, I’m surprised it took you this long. | 实话说 想不到这花了你这么久 |
[20:42] | Did youhave a puppy? | 那你有小狗吗 |
[20:43] | That’s…not relevant here.Mm-hmm. | 这不重要 |
[20:45] | What is is that it never goes well. | 重要的是这么做从不会有好结果 |
[20:47] | Okay, well, she’s not a puppy. | 好吧 她不是一只小狗 |
[20:48] | She’s a girl in trouble, and I’m gonna help her. Okay? | 她是一个遇到困难的女孩 我会帮助她的 好吗 |
[20:53] | 7-Adam-07, show us Code 6 | 7A07 下车调查 |
[20:55] | on the burglary call at 1119 Brower. | 布罗尔街1119号的入室盗窃 |
[20:57] | 7-Adam-07, copy. | 收到 7A07 |
[21:00] | Hey. Um, I’m D’Andre, and these are my folks. | 你好 我是德安德烈 这些是我朋友 |
[21:03] | They don’t really speak much English. | 他们不会说英语 |
[21:05] | West African? | 西非人吗 |
[21:06] | Uh, Somalia, actually. | 其实是索马里人 |
[21:07] | I was born in Long Beach. | 我是在长滩出生的 |
[21:09] | So, uh, someone broke into your home? | 这么说 有人闯入你家了吗 |
[21:11] | – Yeah. We — We spent the night in Bakersfield | 对 我们因为我的篮球巡回赛 |
[21:13] | for my basketball tournament. | 在贝克斯菲过了一夜 |
[21:14] | Just got home a few hours ago, and door was busted open. | 几个小时前刚到家 发现门被撞开了 |
[21:17] | TVs, computers, and my mom’s jewelry. | 电视 电脑 还有我妈妈的首饰都不见了 |
[21:19] | Sorry to hear that. | 很抱歉 |
[21:20] | Used to play a little ball back in high school. | 我在高中也打过篮球 |
[21:22] | Used to call me the Dougernaut. | 大家都叫我过人王 |
[21:24] | You got a nickname? | 你有外号吗 |
[21:25] | Not…really. | 好像没有 |
[21:27] | Uh, “D” sometimes. | 有被叫作D |
[21:29] | “D,” huh? “D-Ball.” | D吗 球D |
[21:31] | Nice. I like it. | 也不错 我喜欢 |
[21:33] | So, did anyone know you’d be gone? | 有人知道你会不在家吗 |
[21:35] | Did you post on social or anything like that? | 你有在社交媒体上分享过吗 |
[21:37] | Got any tattoos, D-Ball? | 你有纹身吗 球D |
[21:40] | I mean…one. | 有 有一个吧 |
[21:42] | A little, tiny dot I gave myself when I was 13. | 我13岁的时候自己纹的 |
[21:45] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[21:46] | So, who are you claiming these days, D? | 那么你是混哪个帮的 D |
[21:48] | What? | 什么 |
[21:50] | Uh, I’m not claiming anybody. I’m not in a gang. | 我没有跟谁混 我不是什么帮派成员 |
[21:53] | So, you’re not Murder East Nation? | 这么说来你不是东方谋杀团的 |
[21:54] | State Line Crew? | 海岸线船员咯 |
[21:55] | No, dude, wegot robbed. | 不 老兄 是我们被抢了 |
[21:57] | You owe anybody money, D-Ball? | 你有欠什么人钱吗 球D |
[21:59] | What — | 啥 |
[22:00] | Sometimes burglaries will have personal motives. | 有时候入室抢劫案常常存在个人动机 |
[22:02] | My partner is just trying to narrow the suspect field. | 我的搭档只是想缩小嫌疑人范围 |
[22:06] | Look, sir, could I ask you a favor, partner to partner? | 长官 我能请你帮个忙吗 看在搭档的份儿上 |
[22:09] | What is it? | 什么忙 |
[22:10] | Officer Lopez never let me do any interviews alone, | 洛佩兹警长从没让我做过单独盘问 |
[22:13] | and I could use the practice over the next three weeks | 在我独自寻岗之前 |
[22:15] | before I end up riding solo. | 我或许可以利用接下来的三周好好练习一下 |
[22:16] | You’d be doing me a real solid, sir. | 这么做会对我帮助很大的 长官 |
[22:20] | Alright. | 行吧 |
[22:22] | I’ll be back in the shop. | 我先回局里 |
[22:24] | But your report better be bulletproof. | 但是你报告最好写得完美无瑕 |
[22:25] | If I find as much as a typo, it’s a blue page. | 要是让我发现哪怕是个拼写错误 我会给你开张蓝单 |
[22:27] | Understood. | 明白 |
[22:31] | – Look, I, um — I got to apologize about my partner. | 这样 我要为我的搭档道歉 |
[22:34] | He’s done a lot of work with gangs, | 他处理过很多黑帮案件 |
[22:36] | and it gets kind of stuck in his head. | 可能形成了惯性思维 |
[22:39] | Would you please show me the point of entry, sir? | 能先带我进去吗 先生 |
[22:41] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[22:42] | Round of applause for the conquering hero. | 给胜利的英雄一点掌声好吗 |
[22:45] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[22:46] | I snagged a deep-dish pizza on the way there, | 我在去的路上买了个深盘披萨 |
[22:49] | ’cause Donovan is from Chicago, so, you know, heritage. | 毕竟多诺万是芝加哥的 你也知道 传统风味 |
[22:52] | And kids love pizza.Only thing they ate. | – 孩子们很喜欢披萨吧 – 他们太喜欢吃了 |
[22:53] | – One mom — she brought this jellied fish thing. | 有位妈妈带来了水母之类的东西 |
[22:57] | One kid cried when he saw it. | 一个孩子看到后都吓哭了 |
[22:59] | Looks like I win at momming. | 相比之下我这妈妈当得挺成功的吧 |
[23:01] | Not sure that’s exactly how you’re supposed to see it. | 我不确定这事是不是应该这么看 |
[23:02] | – Shh! Ba– Shh! | 嘘 闭嘴 |
[23:04] | I’m enjoying my triumph. | 我正享受胜利呢 |
[23:06] | Anyway, how are things going here? | 这里一切都顺利吗 |
[23:08] | Great. I signed off on a couple fix-it tickets. | 我刚处理了几份投诉单 |
[23:10] | Came up with some ideas for reaching out to the community. | 思考了一些深入社区的方案 |
[23:12] | Would you like to hear them? | 讲给你听听 |
[23:13] | Sure. | 好嘞 |
[23:15] | All set. | 完成了 |
[23:16] | Thanks for letting me do that. Mm-hmm. | 谢谢你给我这个机会 |
[23:20] | Get to work on that report. | 回去写报告吧 |
[23:24] | Did one of you clip the bike lock in the park? | 你们谁把公园里的锁剪开了 |
[23:27] | I did. Yeah. Are the kids using it? | 是我 孩子们有地方玩了吧 |
[23:28] | Yeah, luckily, my oldest found the dirty needles | 对 幸好在所有小朋友进去玩之前 |
[23:31] | in the sandbox before little kids played in it. | 我的大儿子发现沙盒里那些用过的针头 |
[23:34] | I had no idea. | 我不知道会这样 |
[23:35] | Did you at any point stop to wonder | 你们难道不想一想 |
[23:38] | why the lock was even there? | 为什么公园会上锁吗 |
[23:39] | Those lights have been busted for a year. | 那里的路灯都坏了一年了 |
[23:41] | Do you know what happens in a dark public park? | 你知道夜里在公园里会有什么吗 |
[23:43] | Yes, drug dealers. | 毒贩子 |
[23:45] | And junkies and who the hell knows what else. | 还有瘾君子 谁知道还会有些什么人 |
[23:47] | We lock the park to keep them out. | 我们给公园上锁是为了不让那些人进去 |
[23:49] | We could have helped. You should have called 911. | 我们本来可以帮忙 你应该打911的 |
[23:51] | To do what? Clear them out for the night? | 做什么呢 在晚上把他们赶出去 |
[23:53] | Maybe kill someone in the process? | 也许在此过程中再杀几个人吗 |
[23:55] | We’re not all trigger-happy. | 不是所有的警察都喜欢开抢 |
[23:57] | I mean, most of us want to help. | 我的意思是 大部分警察都想帮忙 |
[23:59] | I don’t know about “most.” | 我不确定大多数是指多少 |
[24:02] | But I can’t roll the dice that a good cop is gonna show up. | 但我不愿意用这个概率去指望一个好警察会出现 |
[24:04] | So we found our own solution. | 所以我们自己想了办法 |
[24:05] | The lock was there to protect us, | 那个锁是保护我们的 |
[24:07] | to protect our kids. | 保护我们的孩子的 |
[24:09] | Look, you shouldn’t have to trade a place to play | 你们不应该交出一个地方 |
[24:11] | for safety. | 就为了能安全玩耍的 |
[24:12] | No. | 是 |
[24:13] | We shouldn’t. | 是不应该 |
[24:15] | But we do. | 但是没办法 |
[24:37] | City gave you permission to work on this yourself? | 市政厅允许你自己弄这些了吗 |
[24:39] | Uh, yeah. | 是的啊 |
[24:41] | Took some convincing, and I got to do it on my own time. | 跟他们墨迹了半天 而且得业余时间弄 |
[24:43] | All the city has to do now is come and inspect. | 他们只需要过来检查一下就行了 |
[24:45] | Until then, lights are working. | 不过呢 灯都亮了 |
[24:48] | Hey, that’s just great. | 那很好啊 |
[24:51] | You must feel real good about yourself. | 你肯定自我感觉很良好吧 |
[24:53] | Actually, my shoulders and my back | 其实吧 我的肩膀和后背 |
[24:54] | are a little angry with me. | 有点不开心了 |
[24:56] | And what about tonight? | 那今晚怎么办 |
[24:57] | When they break the lights again? What then? | 如果他们再来把灯打破呢 |
[24:59] | Uh, cameras are on the way, and the Watch Commander | 摄像头快送到了 而且巡逻指挥官 |
[25:01] | has approved more patrols in the area, | 已经批准了这片区域多加巡逻人员 |
[25:03] | so if anybody’s caught messing with the lights, they’ll be arrested. | 所以如果再有人来搞破坏 就会被逮捕了 |
[25:05] | So, more Black and Brown people in prison. | 然后更多有色人种进监狱 |
[25:08] | And then you’ll be gone, | 然后你弄完了你走了 |
[25:09] | and it’ll just go back to the way it was. | 这地方还是回到跟以前一样 |
[25:12] | I’m just trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙啊 |
[25:15] | You ever wonder why cops spend so much time | 你知道为什么警察 |
[25:18] | in neighborhoods like this? | 老是在这种街区待着吗 |
[25:20] | It’s ’cause the arrests are easy. | 因为抓人太容易了 |
[25:22] | Hell, I’ve lost count of the amount of times | 我都数不清有多少次 |
[25:24] | I’ve seen rookies brought here and taught, | 菜鸟警察跑到这里 教官教他们 |
[25:26] | “This is what a junkie looks like, | 吸毒的人就长这样 |
[25:27] | and this is what a dealer looks like.” | 贩毒的人就长这样 |
[25:30] | And from that moment on, that’s how cops see us. | 从那之后 警察就都戴着有色眼镜看我们了 |
[25:32] | Okay, look, I wasn’t trained like that. | 我不是这样受训的 |
[25:34] | Well, that’s because your training officer looks like us. | 那是因为你的教官也是有色人种 |
[25:37] | Look, the only person you helped this morning is you. | 今天早上你唯一帮了的人只有你自己 |
[25:39] | Made yourself feel good | 你让自己觉得感觉很好了 |
[25:40] | while you put a Band-Aid on a systemic wound. | 而其实你是在给体制上很深的伤口贴一个创可贴而已 |
[25:44] | You want to make a realdifference? | 想要做出真正的改变吗 |
[25:47] | Stop picking on us and attack crime at the source. | 别再刁难我们了 去源头打击犯罪吧 |
[25:51] | Keep meth out of this neighborhood. | 让这个社区不再有贩毒 |
[25:53] | Anything less, | 不然的话 |
[25:55] | you’re just wasting both our time. | 你浪费的是所有人的时间 |
[26:01] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[26:04] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[26:05] | Uh…Tamara left the shelter during the night. | 塔玛拉半夜从救济所跑掉了 |
[26:09] | The girl who stole my car. | 那个偷我车的姑娘 |
[26:10] | Right. Sorry. | 哦对 抱歉 |
[26:12] | I’m, like, wrapped up in my own little drama. | 我有点忙着我自己的那些破事呢 |
[26:15] | I talked to her caseworker. Tamara’s had it rough. | 我问了她的社工 塔玛拉很惨的 |
[26:17] | Both of her parents O.D.’d. | 父母都吸毒过量死掉了 |
[26:19] | She got taken in by relatives, | 她被亲戚带走了 |
[26:20] | but there was violence in the house, so she split. | 然后家庭暴力 她就又走了 |
[26:23] | What are you gonna do? | 那你要怎么办 |
[26:24] | Try and find her, | 想办法找到她 |
[26:25] | even though Tim’s giving me a hard time. | 即便提姆一直打击我吧 |
[26:27] | He calls her my puppy. Says that every rookie gets one. | 他说塔玛拉是我的小狗 说每个菜鸟都会有一个的 |
[26:30] | He’s just being judgy. You know how he is. | 他开玩笑的啦 你知道他这人的 |
[26:32] | Uh, all due respect, screw Tim. | 反正吧 别管提姆了 |
[26:35] | Yeah, and all the other T.O.s. | 也别管其他教官了 |
[26:37] | You know, I am so sick | 我真的烦死了 |
[26:38] | of being at the bottom of the food chain, | 一直在食物链的最底端 |
[26:40] | like, constantly jumping through somebody else’s hoops. | 一直从一个环跳到另一个环里面去 |
[26:43] | Are you all right? What is up with all this drama? | 你没事吧 怎么这么狗血 |
[26:45] | Doug. | 道格呗 |
[26:46] | Like | 就是 |
[26:48] | He did something yesterday that really bothered me. | 他昨天干了一件事我特别不爽 |
[26:52] | The way he treated this one family. | 就是他对待一户人家的态度 |
[26:55] | Black family. | 黑人家庭 |
[26:56] | Did he put hands on them? | 他动手了吗 |
[26:57] | – No, no, it’s just the way he — he talked to them. | 没有 只是说话的态度 |
[27:00] | – Like, the — the disrespect was, like… | 很不尊重 |
[27:06] | 24 more days. | 再忍24天 |
[27:08] | Yeah. | 好的啊 |
[27:12] | No. | 不要 |
[27:14] | It’s super healthy. | 很健康的 |
[27:15] | Then youeat it. | 那你吃吧 |
[27:16] | I have too much work to do to spend the next half-hour puking. | 我有太多工作要做了 不想吃完再半个小时 |
[27:19] | Can I help? | 我能帮忙吗 |
[27:21] | I’m dead in the water. | 我死定了 |
[27:24] | Our unknown suspect forced entry into a funeral crematorium | 我们的未知嫌疑人闯进了殡仪馆 |
[27:27] | and disposed of a body. | 处理掉了一具尸体 |
[27:28] | No prints, no DNA, no gender, age, or race. | 没有指纹 没有DNA 性别 年龄 种族信息都没有 |
[27:32] | All we got is a sneaker print | 只有一个鞋印 |
[27:33] | from the most popular brand on Earth. | 而且还是烂大街的爆款 |
[27:35] | There has to be something. | 肯定有线索的 |
[27:39] | Suspect approaches, forces entry. | 嫌疑人过去了 强行进去 |
[27:42] | Alarm goes off. | 警报响了 |
[27:44] | According to the alarm company, he enters a code. | 警报公司那边说 嫌疑人输入了密码 |
[27:46] | Enters it again. | 又输入了一次 |
[27:48] | Alarm is still going off, so he cuts the wires. | 警报还是响 他就把线给剪断了 |
[27:54] | He didn’t try two different codes. | 他不是输入了两个不同的密码 |
[27:55] | He tried the same code twice. | 他是试了两次一样的 |
[27:59] | Got to go. | 我走了 |
[28:09] | Now she’s got me doing it. | 现在我也嗨了 |
[28:12] | We got to get something straight. | 我们得说清楚一件事啊 |
[28:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:16] | I was super pissed when I went home last night, | 我昨晚回家的时候很生气 |
[28:18] | the way you pushed me yesterday. | 因为你昨天一直那样逼我 |
[28:20] | Then, I realized you just don’t know any better. | 然后我意识到 你只是什么都不懂 |
[28:23] | So it’s my job to teach you the right way | 所以我有责任 教你如何 |
[28:25] | to think on the street. | 正确的在街头做事 |
[28:26] | Officer Lopez did that already. | 洛佩兹警官已经教过我了 |
[28:27] | Yeah. Sure. | 是的啊 |
[28:29] | But I got a very different perspective | 但我和你的前任教官 |
[28:31] | than your former T.O. | 有非常不同的角度 |
[28:32] | I’ve seen a ton of gang activity in my time. | 我那时候看过太多黑帮犯罪活动了 |
[28:35] | And that experience has taught me | 经验教会我 |
[28:36] | that crooks and dirtbags always try to hide who they are. | 所有的恶棍和坏人 都要掩饰自己的身份 |
[28:40] | D’Andre didn’t seem like a crook or a dirtbag. | 安德烈看着不像是坏人 |
[28:42] | They never do. | 谁看着都不像坏人 |
[28:44] | Do you know the significance of that dot tattoo, Officer West? | 你知道那个点点纹身的意义吗 韦斯特警官 |
[28:48] | You see, he has three more on his chest, | 他胸口还有三个 |
[28:50] | so when he puts his hand over his heart | 所以他把手放到胸前 |
[28:53] | and holds up two fingers, | 然后伸出两根手指 |
[28:55] | it makes the area code 213. | 这就是区号213 |
[28:57] | Birthplace of Crips. | 黑帮的发源地 |
[28:59] | That kid, D-Ball, is a straight-up gangster. | 那个孩子 D球 绝对是黑社会的 |
[29:01] | Maybe I’m wrong. | 或许我错了 |
[29:03] | If so, that’s on me. | 如果这样那怪我了 |
[29:04] | But I’ve seen far too many good cops | 但我见过了太多好警察 |
[29:06] | get caught flat-footed making the wrong assumption. | 因为做出了错误假设而被打的措手不及 |
[29:09] | We must remain ever-vigilant on this job. | 我们工作的时候必须时刻保持警惕 |
[29:11] | Otherwise, we end our shift in a body bag. | 不然可能就会被装进尸体袋了 |
[29:19] | Morning. | 早上好啊 |
[29:20] | You are… six minutes late. | 你迟到了 六分钟 |
[29:23] | Sorry. I was putting up lights in the park. | 抱歉 我在公园装灯来着 |
[29:25] | You know they’re just gonna smash those out again. | 你知道很快还会被砸碎的吧 |
[29:26] | That’s what James said. | 詹姆斯也这么说的 |
[29:28] | But the lights are up, which means crime will be down, | 但是灯亮了 犯罪就会少了 |
[29:30] | and the patrols and cameras will keep the lights working. | 巡逻人员和监控会让灯一直亮着的 |
[29:32] | That’s got to be value-add, right? | 肯定也是有点意义的吧 |
[29:34] | Look, I know you. | 我了解你 |
[29:35] | I know your heart is in the right place, but… | 我知道你本意是好的 |
[29:39] | …you can’t come at this like you are some kind of… | 但你不能跑到这种地方来 一副 |
[29:43] | …savior. | 救世主的样子 |
[29:45] | You mean Whitesavior. | 你是说白人救世主吧 |
[29:47] | Look, that’s the last thing I’m trying to be. | 这是我最不想被人误会的事情了 |
[29:49] | But what am I supposed to do? | 但我该怎么办呢 |
[29:51] | How can I be an ally to the people who live here? | 我怎么才能帮助这里的人呢 |
[29:53] | Stop pretending like you know what they need | 不要假装你知道他们需要什么了 |
[29:56] | and just ask. | 开口问吧 |
[29:59] | Mr. Moore, thanks for coming by. | 摩尔先生 感谢你能来 |
[30:02] | Y’all paintin’ in here? | 你们在这里刷房子吗 |
[30:03] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[30:04] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[30:06] | Would you like some coffee or water? | 你是要咖啡还是水 |
[30:08] | I could use a beer. | 啤酒可以 |
[30:10] | You used to work at Saint Dubois Funeral Home. | 你之前在圣·杜布瓦殡仪馆工作的是吧 |
[30:12] | Is that correct? | 是这样吗 |
[30:14] | Barely. I mean, it’s been so long. | 可能吧 都过去了好久了 |
[30:16] | Your pay stubs showthat you worked there up until two months ago. | 你的工资单显示你两个月前一直在那里工作 |
[30:19] | Feels longer. | 感觉过了好久了 |
[30:21] | Records also indicate that you had | 记录还显示呢 |
[30:23] | your own access code for the security system. | 你有安保系统的个人密码 |
[30:26] | It was your code that was entered | 最近的入室事件中 |
[30:28] | during a recent break-in. | 被输入的就是你的密码 |
[30:29] | Anybody could have seen that code, tried to use it. | 任何人可能都看到过 都能用啊 |
[30:31] | True, but the wear on shoes is as unique as a fingerprint. | 是 但是这个鞋印呢 就相当于指纹了 |
[30:35] | No two people walk exactly the same way. | 没有哪两个人走路的样子是一模一样的 |
[30:36] | This, you may remember, is your shoe. | 这是你进门时候踩得鞋印吧 |
[30:39] | And thisis from the crime scene. | 这是犯罪现场的鞋印 |
[30:49] | Okay, yeah, I broke in. | 好吧 是我闯进去了 |
[30:51] | But I didn’t kill anyone. I swear. | 但我发誓我没杀人 |
[30:52] | I just burned the body, like all the others. | 我只是烧了尸体 跟其他的一样 |
[30:54] | Others? | 其他的 |
[30:57] | Like in more than one dead body? | 所以不止一具尸体吗 |
[30:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:02] | Okay. I’m going to stop you and read you your rights. | 好吧 你暂停 我要给你复述你的权力了 |
[31:05] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[31:06] | Anything you say can and will be used against you | 但你所说的一切 都将成为 |
[31:08] | in a court of law. | 呈堂证供 |
[31:09] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权聘请律师 |
[31:10] | If you cannot afford an attorney, | 如果你无力担负 |
[31:12] | one will be provided for you. | 法庭会为你指派一名 |
[31:13] | Do you understand the rights I’ve just told to you? | 明白以上的权力吗 |
[31:16] | Yeah. I’m not stupid. | 我又不傻 |
[31:18] | Of course not. | 那是当然了 |
[31:20] | And with these rights in mind, do you wish to speak to me? | 在这基础上 你愿意跟我聊了吗 |
[31:23] | Okay. | 好的啊 |
[31:25] | Mind if I invite in a friend? | 我可以邀请一位朋友进来吗 |
[31:26] | Is she cute? | 好看吗 |
[31:28] | How many bodies did you dispose of | 你在那边工作期间 |
[31:29] | while you worked there? | 处理过多少具尸体了 |
[31:30] | Not many. | 不多 |
[31:31] | 7…12. | 7具 12具 |
[31:33] | I don’t know. It was, like, once every couple months. | 不知道 差不多没过几个月就烧一个吧 |
[31:36] | But then I got fired, | 之后我就被开除了 |
[31:38] | and I was really scared to tell the guys, so… | 我就不敢告诉他们 |
[31:40] | when they brought me another body, I just broke in. | 所以他们又带来一具尸体 我就闯进去了 |
[31:42] | And who are the guys? | 他们是谁啊 |
[31:46] | They’ll kill me! | 我说了会被弄死的 |
[31:47] | You can be a good witness or an accessory to murder. | 你也可以当证人 也可以当谋杀同谋 |
[31:49] | Up to you. | 自己选咯 |
[31:50] | Okay, fine. | 行吧 |
[31:52] | K-Town Mafia –Brian Simuro’s crew. | 韩国城的黑社会 布莱恩·斯莫尔那帮人 |
[31:55] | But he’s crazy. I need Secret Service protection. | 但他是疯子啊 我需要秘密保护 |
[31:58] | You mean witnessprotection. | 你是说证人保护计划吧 |
[31:59] | That, too. Give me all of it. | 那个也要 都给我保护上 |
[32:04] | Pretty sure that albatross just flew away. | 信天翁飞走了吧 |
[32:06] | Nice work, Detective. | 干得漂亮 探员 |
[32:08] | I’ll finish up here with Mr. Moore. | 摩尔先生这边我继续就好了 |
[32:10] | Go coordinate with Ezra in the gang unit. | 你跟黑社会部门的伊斯拉结合一下 |
[32:11] | This is gonna be a front-page arrest. | 要实施轰动抓捕了 |
[32:17] | What’s an albatross? | 信天翁是啥玩意 |
[32:23] | Okay, and you’ve reattached your front license plate, | 你的车牌弄好了 |
[32:25] | which means I can sign off on this fix-it ticket | 我可以给你的带来的处理单 |
[32:27] | as prepared. | 签字了 |
[32:29] | There you go. | 好了 |
[32:30] | Thank you so much for coming in. | 感谢惠顾 |
[32:32] | As you can see, it’s been just a little slow. | 可能处理的有点慢 |
[32:34] | Still getting up to speed. | 不过我还在学习呢 |
[32:35] | Don’t forget to send in the $10 as the… | 别忘记交10刀的 |
[32:38] | …processing fee. | 手续费啊 |
[32:39] | Another satisfied customer. | 又一位满意的顾客呢 |
[32:44] | Go for John Nolan. | 我是约翰·诺兰 |
[32:45] | Hey. It’s Hugo. | 我是雨果 |
[32:47] | I lent you bolt cutters yesterday. | 我昨天借你了断线钳 |
[32:48] | Right! Yes. Hey, how are you? | 是的啊 你好吗 |
[32:51] | Uh…I’m on a job right now. | 我现在在工作 |
[32:53] | We’re doing a commercial kitchen. | 在装修商业厨房 |
[32:55] | They want vinyl composition tiles in the food-prep area. | 他们想在准备食物的地方用乙烯基复合瓷砖 |
[32:57] | Harper. | 哈珀 |
[32:59] | So we’re going through lots of denatured alcohol… | 所以我们要使用很多变性酒精 |
[33:01] | …paint thinner, drain cleaner. | 油漆稀释剂 排水管清洁剂 |
[33:02] | Building codes forbid vinyl composition tiles in food-prep areas. | 建筑法规禁止在准备食物的地方使用乙烯基复合瓷砖 |
[33:05] | He knows that. He knows Iknow that. | 他知道的 他也知道我知道的 |
[33:07] | The pay is great, but the coffee is terrible. | 报酬很高 但是咖啡太难喝了 |
[33:09] | All the filters I found are stained red. | 我找到的所有滤纸都染成了红色 |
[33:11] | Plus, no A.C. until we get the Freon. | 而且啊 不加氟利昂就开不了空调 |
[33:14] | And don’t even get me started on the propane. | 还有那个丙烷就别提了 |
[33:16] | All the brass on the tanks turned blue. | 所有水箱的铜都变成蓝色的了 |
[33:18] | Red phosphorus gets run through coffee filters. | 红磷通过咖啡过滤器流过 |
[33:20] | Freon, denatured alcohol –these are all ingredients | 氟利昂 变性酒精 这些都是 |
[33:22] | that produce anhydrous ammonia gas. | 产生无水氨气的原料 |
[33:25] | Gas that turns brass fittings on propane tanks blue. | 可以将丙烷罐上的黄铜配件变成蓝色的气体 |
[33:29] | Where are you? | 你在哪呢 |
[33:30] | Can’t say, but you keep those jobs open for me. | 不能说 不过有活儿了记得找我啊 |
[33:33] | Of course I will. | 当然了 |
[33:36] | Red phosphorous, ammonia gas? I don’t — | 红磷 氨气 我没懂啊 |
[33:37] | It means that Hugo has been roped into building a meth lab. | 说明雨果被说服去帮忙造一个制毒工场了 |
[33:41] | Probably a super-lab. | 而且估计是超大型的 |
[33:42] | We got to go save him. | 我们得去救他 |
[33:43] | Alright, I will call Metro. | 好 我联系总部 |
[33:44] | I’ll tell them to get a SWAT team together. | 让他们弄一个特警队 |
[33:46] | No, wehave to go. SWAT doesn’t know what Hugo looks like. | 不 得我们去啊 特警队又不知道雨果长啥样 |
[33:48] | What if they lump him in with the narcos? | 如果把他跟毒贩混到一起了呢 |
[34:03] | This is it. | 就是这儿了 |
[34:05] | This is where Hugo’s phone was when we last hit that signal, | 雨果的手机信号最后就出现在这里了 |
[34:07] | but there’s nothing here. | 但这里啥都没有啊 |
[34:10] | Nolan, look over there. | 诺兰 看那边 |
[34:11] | Gases from a meth lab | 制毒工场的气体 |
[34:12] | kill any vegetation near the vent ports. | 能杀死通风口附近的植物 |
[34:14] | It’s somewhere over there. | 就在那边 |
[34:18] | Okay, listen to me. | 都听我说 |
[34:20] | Some gases from a ruptured meth cook | 冰毒制造爆裂时产生的气体 |
[34:21] | can kill you instantly. | 可以瞬间杀死你 |
[34:23] | So, even with this on, | 即便戴着面罩 |
[34:25] | it can give you about 30 seconds, tops. | 最多也只有三十秒的时间 |
[34:30] | We hear a boom, we get out of there immediately. | 如果听到爆炸声 立刻出来 |
[34:32] | Do you copy that? | 听到了吗 |
[34:33] | Copy. | 收到 |
[34:36] | Ready. | 准备好 |
[35:11] | Oh! Thank God you found us. They weren’t gonna let us go. | 幸亏你找到我们了 他们不放我们走啊 |
[35:14] | Where are the keys? | 钥匙在哪 |
[35:15] | Up on the wall! | 墙上 |
[35:18] | Hurry. We got to get out of here. | 赶紧出去了 |
[35:20] | Come on! | 快 |
[35:21] | Thanks. Oh, my God. | 谢了 天啊 |
[35:30] | That’s gas. Nolan, we have got to get out of here! | 是气体 诺兰 赶紧走 |
[35:34] | Okay, go! | 快走 |
[35:35] | We got to go! | 得走了 |
[35:37] | Nolan, come on! We got to go! | 诺兰 赶紧的 |
[35:38] | I’m not leaving him behind! | 我不会扔下他的 |
[35:40] | We got to get out of here! | 我们得出去了 |
[35:43] | Come on.Go, go, go, go! | 赶紧的啊 |
[35:44] | We got to get out of here! | 得走了 |
[35:50] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[36:19] | 29 28 27 26 …29…28…27…26… | |
[36:25] | 24 23 22 …24…23…22… | |
[36:28] | 21 20 21…20… | |
[36:42] | Ohh, you okay? | 没事吧 |
[36:44] | You good? Yeah. | – 你没事吧 – 嗯 |
[36:50] | Don’t watch. | 别看 |
[36:53] | Trust me. There’s nothing we can do for him. | 相信我 已经没救了 |
[37:04] | Tamara. | 塔玛拉 |
[37:07] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[37:08] | I checked all the local high schools | 我查了本地所有的高中 |
[37:09] | to see where you were registered, and they told me | 看你在哪登记入学的 他们说 |
[37:11] | that you’re usually hanging out at the library | 你一般都在图书馆 |
[37:13] | until closing time. | 待到关门的时候 |
[37:16] | You can take me back to the shelter, | 你可以送我回救济所 |
[37:17] | but we both know I won’t stay. | 但你知道我还是会跑的 |
[37:19] | I know, but living on the street isn’t any better. | 我知道 但是住在街上并没有好一点啊 |
[37:21] | You know, you deserve more. | 你值得更多的 |
[37:22] | There isn’t more. | 没有更多了 |
[37:24] | There’s just this. | 只有这个 |
[37:26] | You don’t believe that. | 你不这样认为的 |
[37:28] | Otherwise, you would have given up, dropped out. | 不然你早就放弃了 退学了 |
[37:31] | I think you believe that there’s something better out there. | 我觉得你认为还有更好的未来 |
[37:34] | You just need someone to help you find it. | 你只是需要有人帮你找到 |
[37:35] | So, look, um… | 所以呢 |
[37:39] | I’m gonna give you my car. | 我要把我的车给你 |
[37:41] | What? | 什么 |
[37:42] | Just until you get back on your feet. | 就到你重新立足为止 |
[37:43] | You know, I know it doesn’t run great, | 我知道这辆车不太好开了 |
[37:45] | but it took me to college, | 但是我那时候天天开着它上大学 |
[37:46] | it saw me through three really bad relationships, | 也见证了我跟三个渣男的恋情 |
[37:49] | and it kept me sane after — | 而且在我差点死掉之后 |
[37:52] | well, after I almost died. | 是这辆车让我没有失去理智 |
[37:54] | What’s the catch? | 条件是什么 |
[37:56] | You got to let Social Services help you find a place to live — | 你得让社保服务帮你找一个地方住 |
[37:58] | one that I’ll make sure is safe — | 我会确保那里很安全 |
[37:59] | and you have to keep checking in with me regularly | 而且你得定期联系我 |
[38:01] | until that happens so I know you’re okay. | 我得确保你一切顺利 |
[38:03] | Like, once a week? | 一周一次吗 |
[38:05] | Like, once a day. | 一天一次好不好 |
[38:06] | It’s a free car. | 白送你车呢 |
[38:07] | That barely runs! | 都啥破车了 |
[38:09] | Once a day until you’re off the street, | 你不睡大街之前 一天一次 |
[38:11] | or no deal. | 不然就不给你了 |
[38:16] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[38:24] | How’s life without Lopez? | 没有洛佩兹的生活如何啊 |
[38:26] | Definitely not the same. | 肯定是不同了 |
[38:28] | Hey, have you ever seen anyone | 你见过有人有那种 |
[38:30] | with one of those 2-1-3 dot tattoos? | 区号的纹身吗 |
[38:32] | Not in like a decade. | 十几年没见过了 |
[38:34] | That’s some old-school gang stuff. | 那都是以前帮派的纹身了 |
[38:36] | Stanton tell you about that? | 是斯坦顿跟你说的吗 |
[38:38] | Yeah, right after he told me that I should listen to him | 对 他先是跟我说我该听他的 |
[38:40] | because he has a different perspective than Lopez. | 因为他和洛佩兹看事情的角度是不一样的 |
[38:43] | Look, Stanton was originally an L.A. County sheriff. | 斯坦顿一开始是洛杉矶的县警长 |
[38:45] | Rookies in the Sheriff’s Department, | 治安部门的新手 |
[38:47] | they don’t start out on the streets. | 他们最开始不是在街上巡逻的 |
[38:48] | They do two years as guards, mostly at the Twin Towers. | 他们先做两年狱警工作 主要都是在双子塔监狱那边 |
[38:50] | That sounds like a nightmare. | 感觉是噩梦一般啊 |
[38:52] | Nothing like having inmates | 没有什么能比 |
[38:54] | pelting you with bags of feces on the regular | 囚犯时不时的往你身上扔一袋子屎 |
[38:56] | to give you a jaded view of humanity. | 让你对人性看的更加透彻了 |
[38:58] | Or a certain color of humanity. | 或者是某一种特定肤色的人性呢 |
[39:05] | Look. | 听我说 |
[39:07] | I hear he’s a solid cop. | 我听说他挺不错的 |
[39:09] | Learn what’s useful and ignore the rest. | 你就学有用的 别管别的 |
[39:12] | Alright? | 好吗 |
[39:14] | If you quote me on that to Chen, I’ll deny it. | 还有 你要是把这句话告诉陈 我可不承认哦 |
[39:23] | You all done? | 完事了吗 |
[39:24] | I got to pick up the kids from my mom. | 得从我妈家把孩子接回来 |
[39:26] | Hmm. How old? | 她多大了 |
[39:27] | 70. | 70了 |
[39:29] | You weretalking about Moms, right? | 你说的是我妈吧 |
[39:32] | 12 and 14. | 孩子是12和14岁 |
[39:35] | You got any? I do. | – 你有吗 – 有的 |
[39:36] | Uh, her name is Lila. She’s 7. | 我女儿叫莱拉 7岁了 |
[39:39] | Right on. Right on. | 很好很好 |
[39:41] | You grow up around here? | 你在这里长大的吗 |
[39:42] | Inglewood. | 英格尔伍德那边 |
[39:44] | You still live there? | 还住那边吗 |
[39:46] | Is this a side door into a conversation | 你是在侧面打听 |
[39:48] | about cops living in the communities they serve? | 警察是不是都住在自己工作的辖区吗 |
[39:51] | Busted. Mm. | 被你发现了 |
[39:53] | But you got to admit, it wouldmake a difference. | 不过不得不说啊 这样是能有所不同的 |
[39:56] | Yeah, sure, but it would also mean | 没错 但是也会意味着 |
[39:58] | that anyone who was angry at the police could take it out | 任何对我不满的人 可以发泄在我 |
[40:01] | on me, my family, my home… | 我家人 和我家里 |
[40:04] | my little girl. | 以及我的宝贝女儿 |
[40:06] | And don’t act like you don’t know nobody who wouldn’t do it. | 别装的好像你觉得没人会干这种事情一样啊 |
[40:09] | I mean… we’re not tight, but… | 虽然我们还不铁吧 |
[40:13] | I get it. I get it. | 不过我懂的 |
[40:14] | It’s complicated. | 很复杂的 |
[40:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:17] | For both of us. | 咱俩都是 |
[40:19] | But I appreciate you’re willing to talk about it. | 但我很开心你愿意跟我分享 |
[40:22] | Thanks for looking out for Hugo. | 谢谢你关照雨果 |
[40:24] | He said you straight-up saved his life. | 他说你真的是救了他一命 |
[40:27] | Well, that wasn’t just me. | 不仅仅是我啦 |
[40:29] | I mean, Nolan insisted that we both go personally | 是诺兰坚持我们得亲自去的 |
[40:32] | so that SWAT would not see Hugo as a criminal. | 怕特警队的把雨果也当成罪犯了 |
[40:35] | Don’t write Nolan off. | 别打诺兰小报告哦 |
[40:36] | He is more of a guardian | 他比我见过的 |
[40:38] | than any other cop I have ever worked with. | 任何警察 都像是一个天使般的守护者 |
[40:40] | I mean, right now, his shift is over, | 现在他已经可以下班了 |
[40:42] | and yet he’s still inside, | 但他还在里面 |
[40:43] | waiting for kids to come by for tutoring. | 等着孩子们过来补习呢 |
[40:45] | Anyway, have a good night. | 好了 晚安吧 |
[40:57] | Whoa. Hold on. No, no. Whoa, whoa. | 等下 等下 |
[40:59] | – You — You gave her your car? | 你把你的车给他了 |
[41:00] | Listen, I can’t deal with any more judgment. | 别再吐槽我了 |
[41:02] | No. No. | 不是的 |
[41:03] | I was gonna say that’s very generous. | 我是想说你真的很慷慨啊 |
[41:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:07] | Uh, hi. Come on in. | 快进来 |
[41:09] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:10] | These are my boys, Aaron and Michael. | 这是我儿子 亚伦和迈克尔 |
[41:12] | Uh, hi. I’m John.Hi. I’m Lucy. | – 你好我是约翰 – 我是露西 |
[41:14] | Nice to meet you. | 幸亏 |
[41:15] | – Look, I — I know I’ve been giving you a tough time, | 我知道早上我一直给你难堪 |
[41:18] | but I really do appreciate | 但我真的很感激 |
[41:19] | what you were tryingto do this morning. | 你早上所做的一切 |
[41:22] | Even though it was misguided. | 即便是被误导了吗 |
[41:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:25] | Plus, they’ve changed the way they teach math again, | 而且啊 学校现在不跟以前那么教数学了 |
[41:28] | so I’m a little lost. | 所以我辅导不了了 |
[41:30] | Well, you came to the right place. | 那你们来对地方了 |
[41:31] | Lucy is excellent at math. | 露西的数学可好了 |
[41:34] | Jacksonis excellent at math. | 杰克逊的数学可好了 |
[41:36] | Yes, and he will be here soon. | 他马上就到哦 |
[41:37] | Why don’t we, uh, get you guys settled? | 先进来坐好吧 |
[41:39] | Right this way, gents. | 这边 小伙子们 |
[41:42] | Look, I don’t take handouts, | 我可不接受施舍的 |
[41:44] | so if you’re gonna tutor my boys, I am gonna pay. | 所以你要给我儿子们补习 我要付钱的 |
[41:47] | Well, how about this? | 这样好不好 |
[41:48] | Uh, we’ll tutor Michael and Aaron, | 我们给迈克尔和亚伦补习 |
[41:50] | and you sit down and talk to us a little more | 而你呢 坐下来跟我们聊一聊 |
[41:52] | about what this neighborhood really needs. | 这个社区真正需要些什么吧 |
[41:57] | I can do that. | 没问题 |
[42:00] | Perfect timing. | 来的正好啊 |
[42:01] | Jackson, this is James. You met him outside the park. | 杰克逊 这是詹姆斯 你在公园见过他的 |
[42:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[42:05] | Right this way. These are the guys that need your help. | 这边 辅导这两个男孩子吧 |
[42:08] | This is the numbers guy. | 数学老师来咯 |
[42:11] | Why don’t you grab that chair. | 你拿把椅子坐吧 |
[42:13] | How old are you? | 你们多大了 |
[42:14] | – 12 – 13 12. 13. |